Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful, doing all right, I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: I'm loving your green outfit.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The lighter matches too, was it because like the background and you wanted to match the whole.
Speaker 2: I wanted to wear this off at one time, so I thought it was great. You know, aesthetics, I like to aesthetically please gotcha.
Speaker 3: So I did a good job got you.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad. I'm glad. You know. I'm happy you're on our show. This is our first, our first adult porn star that we've ever.
Speaker 2: Interviewed, popping cherries. I like it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're definitely post and.
Speaker 3: You might not notice.
Speaker 4: We also, this is our first time we've ever had somebody from the Hall of Fame on our show.
Speaker 1: Oh facts in the Hall of Facts in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Our first Hall of Famer on So let me ask you, how.
Speaker 1: Do you feel about that? Like you're in the Hall of Fame, Like that's actually that's dope.
Speaker 2: I feel like for me, it's sometimes it's challenging for me to accept it as far as like because I'm like, it's just me, I have booty, I shake my mask, but it's for me, it's actually I appreciate the accolades that I've gotten, the awards that I've gotten from it. It's good. It's a humbling feeling that the work that I've done it matters. Right, people helping people want orgasm at a time.
Speaker 1: Right when you say awards, like, can you can you just give a run through of the awards that you've received.
Speaker 2: I've won. I won a lot of Best Ass awards, I've won some Scene awards. My movies that I directed won some awards of and Performer of the Year. I don't really know the whole list.
Speaker 1: Do you have a trophy.
Speaker 2: Room like a you know, it's funny. I just moved out of my office downtown, which I call tork Towers.
Speaker 3: And I had some towork towers.
Speaker 2: Towers that's where the working resides.
Speaker 1: Shot the tork Towers, a lot of tworking.
Speaker 2: I went down there for almost ten years. But yeah, so I had to take them and move them to my home. Now that I was like, what do I do with all these? So I have to find a real home for them. But right now they're in my closet, showcased beautifully nice.
Speaker 1: Nice. Before we go any further, Alexis, let's take a smoke break. Usually on our show, before we get in any in depth conversations, we take a smoke break and nephew, are we oh throw it?
Speaker 3: When it circle wonder Boy on the roll up?
Speaker 1: Listen, one of the yo shot the wonder Boy. He's one of the best rollers.
Speaker 2: And I can't do it? Or is this not working for it?
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, Alexis Texas is smoking ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I promise it's not my first time.
Speaker 1: And it looked like that I need a lighter.
Speaker 4: Oh she got it, nephew, b sobody told us about you know this a cannabis podcast.
Speaker 3: When was the first time you started smoking?
Speaker 2: The first time? I actually didn't smoke it. I was hot box in a car when I was like nineteen years old in college and being from Texas, we don't have a lot of great weed at that time.
Speaker 1: You didn't start to nineteen?
Speaker 2: I started a twenty one, gotcha? But the first time I ear no, wait, rewind think about that.
Speaker 1: All the way around.
Speaker 2: Yes, so well, I was nineteen when I started smoking. Yes, I was thinking twenty one when I started porn. That's why I was thinking that way. But no, nineteen I was. I hot box a car when I was college or my girlfriends were smoking. I ended up joining a bikini contest I won. It was very like you know, it was body euphoria, and then I I think I hit a bong rip. After that horrible experience, didn't go back, and then I didn't start smoking again until I moved to California, where there was actually great options for weed and different ways to smoke it. Like I didn't know none of my friends were really doing that. They were more hookah and drinking alcohol. Right, Texas isn't really a great place for wheed at that time. That's try and the time you know, where they're growing it is just different.
Speaker 1: Someone that keeps it real on the show. You know, it's a lot of people will always say that they their city or states at the cannabis is the best. It's not.
Speaker 2: And we're geting a lot of things mainly because I you know, everything's bigger in Texas but not weed.
Speaker 1: Right, Everything's bigger in texts but not wheat. So I mean, actually, just you are you high when you you know, do your when you do porn? Are you are you sober? Or like what's the I haven't.
Speaker 2: Shot in news scenes a long times other than with myself. But I naturally am high because I smoke all day. I smoke when I wake up to different types of weed, and where like my mind is. I feel like I use it because I have anxiety, so I feel like it makes me feel it makes me feel normal. So yeah, I feel like I'm somewhat always high. I feel like before I actually when I'm taking pictures, I don't smoke until, you know, so I don't look high, and then when I'm fucking myself, I'm high. Got you because you know what you like to smoke different times to day, like sativa I do during the day.
Speaker 1: And then og at night, so you do file like follow it that you know. I used to do the same thing, but after Rocket with him and nephew and just over time, it's like I got kind of jaded with it. Like if I smoke a tativa at night, I'm gonna feel the same as for me.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on like the everybody, like the everybody's weed is better kind of thing. But I think like now, because there's so many different strands and ailments and things that it is for you that I feel like you base it off of that. So it's like just good week because I mean too like now, especially even being with a hardy, and it's like you learn all the different things of what it does for you and you're like, oh, let me try this. Because I didn't know that. But if it was sativa indica, as long as it does what it's supposed to do, if it's the head high body good, it's good for me.
Speaker 1: Right. So you said you mentioned you started poring at twenty one. I did what made you want to get into it?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's something I aspired or something that kind of just fell into my lap. I was always a sexual person. And at the time, reality porn was really new, and a company called Shane's World was doing a line called College Amateur Tour. I was in college in Texas and I got approached by people. I didn't know that it was a porn company. I thought it was I had been approached before by this company they'll limitate and so me naturally, I was like, if you want to talk to me, come and buy a drink from my bar, then we'll talk. And then we were speaking and they're like, Hey, we're just going to be honest. We're here to do the scenes. Would you want to do a scene? And I'm like, fuck no, not knowing I never watched porn. I wasn't into porn like that. And then they were like, we'll contact me later in the night when you're done working and we'll see we'll meet up. Well, they didn't hit me up, so me I felt rejected. I was like, wait, I thought they wanted to be me to be in this scene, and they'd even call me back, and so I like texted, and then it became a whole thing. We didn't think you wanted to So they drove back immediately, they were on their way to Houston. They drove back, kept me on the phone because they didn't they wanted me to make sure that I wasn't gonna not do it right. And then they picked me up and so Texas and now we went and drove down somebody's dirt path road and fucked under a tree with a blanket from a flea market. Okay, hold on, steps, there's a lot to impact there.
Speaker 1: But that again, okay, Okay, let me ask you this question. Okay, so what's the what's the feeling like? Okay, I've never done porn, I never really watched porn, and I'm about to go do a scene. What's this feeling like?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know what a scene was for me. It's like I would have fucked this guy at the club, right, Why is he not giving me attention? I'm night or twenty one years old, right, And so then it's like it's like fucking.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all know how to fuck, right, but the camera's on though.
Speaker 2: Well, that part I feel like, so I never fucked in front of anybody, So that part was weird for me because it's like, you don't know what's going on. I'm pretty sure I was like covering my tits the whole time, like looking at people. Was definitely looking because I got the thought the guy who owned the property was going to come with the shotgun and shoot us, right, It's not unbeknownst property was like two miles down, and I'm like, if you see a dirt road desk, we need to leave. Sure it's not a good idea, but yeah, so it was really kind of awkward. But like I said, I've always been a sexual person and not that I fucked a lot. I just liked what I like fucking, and like I minded in sociology, so I like the white way. Things are of like why what turns me on? What's like if it's men touching myself learning things about my body, then that's kind of where it navigated that. So people weren't surprised, but it felt good right, And then I was like I would have done it anyways, And in college I didn't. I didn't have a lot of money, so I was like, hey, this is like a whole month's salary. Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: At that time because reality porn wasn't a big thing. There was so much porn. They were like, no one's gonna know if you do one scene. It's like finally a needle in a haystack is exactly their words. And I was like, yeah, I bet I went back to school or no, I went to school in contact with the guy and he hit me up and was like a company called Bangbros.
Speaker 3: Wants to shoot you bang Bros.
Speaker 2: And that time was the first time reality porn was again an internet porn big and so I went out there a week later. The scene got produced on Monday. Everyone in my college knew on Monday. And then I left LA the week later.
Speaker 3: And moved and then it was on and popping, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, go big or go home, and Miss Texas doesn't go home. So I've been there ever since.
Speaker 1: There we go there. That's dope because not everybody thinks about that at twenty one. Now everybody has like a you know, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For me, it was like being in Texas is like I love Texas somewhere in front of it gave me a lot of like I feel like why I'm still really humble because being in a small community and seeing like all those things. But also people are very close minded and I always didn't fit in there. My parents are from New York and like we just I always know it was different. So my mindset of how I viewed sex or my body or I used to show my guy friends like how to take a bra and like just because I wanted to see what the dicks looked like because I didn't know what it was, so I did like trade things. So it was just exploring. And so for me, it's like I think it was cool for me to really find myself and kind of navigate my womanhood what I like sexually, what turned me on and what kind of things and I've kind of navigated navigated through that in my porn career.
Speaker 4: So besides just acting, you've also directed your own movie as well, too, right.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: I have directed a couple of scenes before I stopped shooting. I was contracted with The Elegant Angel I was a contract star and I also directed movies for them.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: Personal question, Yeah, what age did you lose your virginity?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Sixteen, sixteen sixteen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What? Let me let me okay before the porn because I just want to. I just want to see, you know, going into the port the porn business, like where you're at personally like me? I know, I know, I said. I wasn't asking nothing personal, but just stuff.
Speaker 2: Like this, Like we conversated.
Speaker 1: Are you a before you got into porn or were you already a very sexual person?
Speaker 2: Yes? Like again, I like to how do I say this? I like, I always amaze the expression. It was like once you proply just can't stop, like once you fuck? You want to chance that that feeling like it's just like with weed, why we keep smoking. It's like it's it's addiction, you know, And I'm not. I don't feel like I have a sex addiction but I also knew what I liked, I knew what I enjoyed, and but I was navigating like I was saying, like what I didn't know a lot of things either. I just knew like plain like vanilla porn that and then it was like girls were introduced. I didn't know if I ever liked girls. In Texas, like I was drunk, we'd make out with girls. But the next day they're like, I didn't do that, so you couldn't explore it without it being looked as bad. So me knowing when I did that scene and how it blew up really quickly, I was like I always didn't feel like I belonged. I feel like I need to be with people who are like minded people that I can create and enjoy my craft and not feel bad for it because I don't feel bad because it's just who I am.
Speaker 3: Right, yes' dope, you know.
Speaker 1: I really looked at porn, like just seeing the business side of things, like outside of just you know, knowing it's there. Was like movies, like one of my favorite movies is Boogie Nights. Yeah, that's my ship because the thing is that's the first.
Speaker 2: Kind of movie that opened up to show kind of what it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, because for us we're just you know, we just go to the side. We see the sex, fucking everything, but do we really know what the business side of you know what I'm saying, likes how and how lucrative it is. And you know, watching Dirk Diggler go from nothing and next thing you know, he's one of the top in the movie. You know what I'm saying, He's making a lot of money, and it's you know, a lot of people don't know that business side. I had. I just had a porn It was a porn company that just booked me. I think New Year's to do a show. Cool dude, met his family and everything, but that in the house is biggest ship. But that business. I never looked at it the business until I saw that movie, like, oh, this is the different.
Speaker 3: Ship, right for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that's relative to everything people are, like the music and all that MOVI. We just assume how things, but it's really it's it could be very shady. It could be very like who makes the right money and who's making the money. And I think like that's also why too with movies like that opened up the eyes of people just knowing that it is a business. It is a billion dollar business that nobody watches. But I have six million.
Speaker 3: Followers, six million.
Speaker 2: Shots to that white girl politickings.
Speaker 1: So I know your DMS is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really check them, like how can you not? Because I do so many different things and I use social media like like, it's not my personal social media. Lexus Texas isn't who I am. So yes, that's where all the real spicy dams are going to be. But I use it for promotion things. What I'm doing, I don't really I leave the lifestyle type thing for my only fans. So I'm I'm a busy lady.
Speaker 1: You don't peak over there every now I do.
Speaker 2: I will say I think I forget you. I definitely am peaked. But it's like what other And it's funny because my last I had it on my show. He was like, I've looked at You's like, are gonna get a follow back? And he's like, you're gonna see I've DMD you a couple of times, and so you see the messages from twenty fifteen or whatever it is. I haven't had that happen, but it's also because of six billion followers, it's hard to get lost of like what that is. But the new thing is like how you could put verified or whatever. So I have peaked on that got you?
Speaker 1: Got you?
Speaker 3: So tell us about your podcast.
Speaker 2: My podcast, it's something I've been doing. I just finished season three. We're in season four now. I've done one hundred and twenty episodes. I love it. It's something that I feel like is just very natural. I love talking, and for me, it's like a private conversation. We don't know each other, but we get to know each other at the end, and it's cool. It's for me, I feel like people didn't don't know my voice, They've just seen my doggy style whatever I like sexually. So for me, it's given me a platform to really let people know my vulnerability, what I'm going on in my life and things like that, and also getting to know my peers and other people on the opportunities that it's brought.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Who was one of your favorite guests that you've had, Like somebody you had that just was like a crazy show that you're like, I didn't know it.
Speaker 2: Was going to turn like this, You know one, I'm my favorite I always say, and it wasn't crazy, but it was like kind of cool because I had known him before but didn't interview style thing, but he's such a big name. Was Carl Kanai. He was one of the very first episodes, and he was such a great like you could see why he's so good at what he's done and he's been so still current is that it was just the creative and how his story was and it was really cool to get to know that narrative. I've had King Lows. We had a really great conversation spiritually and like you know where it takes you when you meet people. It's kind of really cool because you don't know people. You see what we give our personas. I had Neo sing to me independent woman, which was really cool. So yeah, I've had some. I've had some good ones.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice, nice. Yeah, I definitely I got another porn question. I mean, I'm interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm the first one. I'm popping the.
Speaker 1: Ax as I get high, you know, so listen, let me tell you. As I get high. If I say, if I ask you something and you're like, why he asked me?
Speaker 3: Just you're right.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should start giving disclaimers.
Speaker 3: I might do that right, You definitely should give it to the camera. We need a disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm giving a disclaimer as I get high as we're doing this interview if I ask anything weird or because it's the high shouts yeah, I've done it the majority of majority of So uh then what was I going to ask you? Okay, click question? Yeah, porn question? So favorite position cow girl writing?
Speaker 2: That's writing right, yeah, because I'm in control, because you're in control.
Speaker 1: Now? Was that Has that always been your favorite position or there's kind of something that over time you was like, you know what, let me start putting it out there.
Speaker 2: That this is my I mean I like other ones. That's not my only go to thing, but I mean missionary, but I feel like that's more intimate. Depends on who what's going on, Like foreign wise, I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: Very no missionary.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not a post I need to click on my back for a while, you know, when you're really doing to work, so it's like you needn't break too, but you still got to do the show, so it's like you do. So it's it's a different thing, but that's my favorite, like either finisher or like to be in control of those things.
Speaker 1: But gotcha. Yeah, you ever had a moment where the dude's breath just smelt like shit and you're like cut.
Speaker 2: Not really, but I've had to like have like cotton mouth or whatever. But I feel like for me, I haven't really had that problem.
Speaker 1: But people do you guys put in like a mint before you gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't speak for everybody what they do, but a lot of people, like girls go and they do their vagina before they go work because they want to be clean, and it's like a protocol of being like a freshing thing. So men, most of them that, if they're polite and actually active workers a lot, they go brush their teeth and make sure they're fucking dicks clean. They go shoot their dick up in the bathroom or do whatever the fuck they're wanting to do. But everybody's regiment's a little different. I smoked a blood, I listened to Biggie, and I was like, drink a bone for ready to go right man preference race wise, race wise, I feel like for me, I like everybody, I feel like it depends on the person. No, it's what it is for me. I feel like it's about the person. I'm an alpha female, so I feel like people are intimidated to speak to me. So I feel like if you're my person, then whoever you are is an alpha who can come up to me and allow me to be who I am, but it will still make me want to be your sub I'm all for it. So I feel like I race isn't really an issue.
Speaker 1: Got you? So on camera, do you have a preference or as far as type of guy like build, fat, skin.
Speaker 2: Like just you know, porn doesn't really work like that. I mean, I guess it could be important. Also change. Like I said, I haven't shot in six years, so the evolution of how things run, especially from OnlyFans type of things, is different back when I was shooting. It's like you you have a yes list, you have a no list, and that based off the company when they try to book you for whatever they're booking you for, if it's a boy girl, a girl girl, whatever is all discussed prior to and it's like an itemized things and then you they book you according to what your yes list is, what you who you're really working for, So you wouldn't really know until the day before. So it's not like you get to be like, hey, let me call this person and say you're gonna fuck me tomorrow. Doesn't They're just kind of kind of pre planning it, unless it's your own production company, which I'd have done too, where you pair people together.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I it's super cool.
Speaker 4: I don't know that you really like, are you know, really fuck with the plant like that, like you know you really smoke weed? Like sitting here talking to you after the first couple of minutes, like I can tell.
Speaker 3: Like you know your weed here, we kind of see.
Speaker 1: Exactly like as you should be, Like there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a stigma Cain, Like I said, for me, like how we do things like I have high anxiety. I'd rather smoke than take a pill. I would rather manage it myself of how I want to do it. So for me, it it's like someone smoking a cigarettes it's healthier for you. It's a plant, it's you know, it gives you good things. And then now you know the progression of cannabis too, It's like there's so many health benefits as well, and nobody died from.
Speaker 4: Weed the way cannabis is like moving into other states, and where do you see yourself as a brand, maybe you know, entering the cannabis market and maybe doing something in these other legal states and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I definitely am in talks of doing my own stuff, have been for a couple years now and so like finalizing things. But I definitely fuck with cannabis heavy. So for me, it was only natural to be. Is something that I like. I like to promote what I like. So I am in talks of doing my own deal flower edibles and.
Speaker 3: Things and that nature dope whole product lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have like a you know how people have like what is it called when you like not a theme but your cannabis, but like the way your brand looks like there's like a direction design.
Speaker 2: I've gotten through all of that stuff. We were still working on our site of stuff, but it should be by April. We should be launched already.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah here, that smoke with me most definitely, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah my product, Yes, sit out and tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: Take the edibles. Yes, that's not the part I'm talking to her. Yeah, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Making sure that wasn't a posslemle. But nah, we definitely and that's another thing on our platform too that we want to do. People that have products and as far as the cannabis business always feel free to come and you know, let's talk about it. Let's talk about what you know, each product, what it does, you know, the benefits, all that ship. You know what I'm saying. That's what we're here for. Another portant question. I mean, we usually our studio, we usually have the little little sound pattern. I mean because like she said, Yo, she's our first one. We've had rappers, we had people in cannabis, politics.
Speaker 3: People, politicians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think about the podcast too, Like you know, we're gonna have breeders, We're gonna have growers, cultivators, like sensory owners, financial people. We're gonna have all different people, all different walks of life. So you know, it's just a pleasure having you on and just you know, your hearing your perspective on things.
Speaker 2: Favors. Conversations need to happen more. Education is key how we you know, want to deal with each other. It's just a conversation right now.
Speaker 1: Let me is it hard for you? Is it hard for you to date being in like in this business.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. So I'm currently single. I'm all, that's why I'm currently single.
Speaker 3: You know, I can on a smoking podcast if.
Speaker 2: My husband's out there right here, but I think that it's I think right now in time, it's hard to date anywhere. But I can't go on dating apps. I can't do those things because it's like that's not really my vibe. Anyways. I'm very old school, Like I like the organicness. I like to like vibe someone about energy. I'm about that, you know, to like. So for me on an app, I just feel like there's too much information already where it's like I'd like it to be authentic because most people it's like poorn doesn't define me. It's a part of what I do, but it's not who I am. Right, So if like you lead off with, which I feel is always like I hate, but if everyone does, it is what's your name and what do you do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And it's like why does that matter or define you?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 2: That shouldn't be the second question people ask because that's what we are programmed to do and ask because people put it on classifications of what we do based off what you do.
Speaker 1: Which isn't right, But so you've been asked like the second question.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, but I'm sure you do too, and not just me, but everywhere because on the airplanes we are traveling a lot. That's That's what people don't want to get to know, is what's your name.
Speaker 3: And what do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm either a basketball player because I'm tall, or I'm somebody in the music business because I may have changed, or depending on what I'm looking like. You know, I get that, you know what I'm saying, Like you get the hooper, Sometimes I get the hooper man. The hooper is usually older. Is usually from older people like you, what did you used to play? And then if I have my chains on, like so you do that music? Are you rapping? Or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: Almost every week i'm in the airport, somebody's asking me about something. Sometimes I'll be like, now I'm in accounting, you know for me.
Speaker 2: It's loaded. After that, where do you go? I'm like, how what is this person?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to ask you. So the second question is what do you do? And you say, oh, I'm a porn star? Like do you just go out and say it like that or do you it's loaded?
Speaker 2: Because now I say I have a podcast, or sometimes I word it with I'm an adult. I'm in the adult entertainment business. Because for me, there's way more things to what I do than the other. Just the porn star, I mean that is have you.
Speaker 1: Ever just gave it the answer just like that? And what did they do? Did they be?
Speaker 2: Like they're shocked? This is why I have to press what it is. But before, when I first started, I could get away with being a student and or a makeup art is whatever it's done. It's like, I really can't more people know you. I'm like yeah, but they're shocked. They don't know what to say or the questions. For me, it's like what time is it? First of all, did I sleep before I got on this flight? Do I want to hear this person ask me a million questions about porn in the industry and how belong is this flight? Because I don't really want to tell I'm a porn star until I've got a lot forty five minutes until I'm like, get the fuck away from me. That it's not annoying. But for me, it's like in the context, so if it's a man. So what if I don't want to talk about who I'm Alexis Texas is Now I'm going to sit next to this person I can't move and you're talking to me about sex, or maybe you're a fan and you watch me and you fucked to me, and now I'm like, uh, what is the boundary? Because for me, I'm okay with what I do, but I also can't control somebody else. I can control myself, So it's like I don't Sometimes I just don't want to deal with it. Or sometimes it's an old person, I don't really want to like get into it. So it's like why I feel like it's like and again maybe because one of my job is controversial in certain aspects, but it's like, why does that define a person? And why does that mean any of the five seconds of meeting them of why do you need to know what they do? What if I was a trash man? What if I was a cleaning lady, a makeup artist, an accountant, a doctor, A fucking does that make me better? Because I have a big ass, damn straight.
Speaker 3: Lady, that trash lady.
Speaker 2: That's why I pay the higher rate charge the higher rate Okay.
Speaker 1: So what about the guy that doesn't even give a fuck. He's just like he know, he respects that you do that, but it's like doesn't bring it up. He talks about other things.
Speaker 2: Is that like I respect it? For me, It's like I don't shy what I do if I feel like you're an adult and like a mature person or whatever, because it really doesn't matter, you know what I mean. For me, it's like I'm not going to tell some twenty three year old kid or like you know in those things, because you can just sen I'm a people person, so read what do I want it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where do I want to go with this? Like and most times, oh yeah, al.
Speaker 3: He's coming out the jacket.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I'm getting high and coming out.
Speaker 3: He's coming out the jacket.
Speaker 1: Because because we'll talk. Like again, like everybody's watched porn, but I've never really well, I got a couple of homegirls and porn whenever, we never had conversations.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is like I always say, like we put our pants on every single day, just like everybody else, you know what I mean. So it's like, why is it any difference from you do what you do anybody in this room does that because I fucked for a living doesn't define me at all. It only makes me fucking batter bitch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't have a porn question.
Speaker 4: Not yet, I'm a warm I'm gonna get one going. You've been You've been coming with enough of them so.
Speaker 1: Far, Yeah, because you know what the thing is. I'll be curious Joe, because again, just like just like with the cannabis business. You know, before, I'm just smoking it because you know, we like it, right, and then you get introduced to a whole other side. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, think about all the stuff that you was educating me on, you know, so then it makes you get more interested, right, and then after that you find out different stuff that cannabis does for you on a positive level, and then it's no more. It's no more just recreation. At that point, now it's like I know information. Oh, now I want to get into business.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I know that porn stars has always been successful, you know what I mean, Like they make a lot of money.
Speaker 2: But that's also perspective, right, because I imagine I don't know what MU people and DJs. I don't know anybody with like the salary what that means. But until only fan of platforms came around and the narrative change, where now we're finally making the money that we should be making good money. But the companies that were all really big companies were making more money off of us because you don't know better, because you don't have any place to market yourself with unless you had a website, which wasn't really that big in the beginning, and so you have to know how to do that. Right now, it's like it's a content creator and like even with only fans, it's not only just sex. We made that platform, you know, as popular as it was and then became other things. But now we have we can see there's no middleman, right, I'm the creator. I own my product, you know, and ownership, you know it matters. You know, before we didn't think that it matters, but you do. You know, we were independent contractors.
Speaker 3: We weren't well before you needed a company like Vivid and all that.
Speaker 2: Now you can do and you still need those companies, I believe, but it's like it's a it's a vehicle, Like you need the marketing, you need the promotions, whatever, and if you want your whole thing to keep going in a good circle and keep your people like new people Like I have fans that our mind because I also haven't shot in six years. I don't work with other companies, so there's people that are a new type of porn fan that don't know me. Maybe you know, because I don't do current stuff. So it's like with the Brassers and the Vixen's and all these other people. When they have all these newer people and they're pushing traffic, then you're going to see all of your numbers and new joins or things like that because they're seeing you more, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So what's the reason of not shooting in six years?
Speaker 2: You know? I think it's just evolution of like where I was in my life. For me, it's like there's always progression. You shouldn't be doing the same thing in business every single year. You're supposed to grow. See this as a person, Right, I started doing my podcast like four years ago and I really liked thank you, enjoyed it, and I never say never, But I just just in a different.
Speaker 1: Place, gotcha. Evolution is everything for sure.
Speaker 2: For me, It's more about branding, more about the other side now, you know, I do shoot for my only fans, but I only do stuff with my right.
Speaker 3: That only fans like.
Speaker 4: So, you know what what was crazy to me was that that young girl, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's Barbie bad? Barbie the.
Speaker 4: Yeah from the from the Jared Jerry Springer he was the Maury Show.
Speaker 3: She made how much Doctor Phil the Doctor Phild Show? She did like sixty million? Only fans catch me outside, girl.
Speaker 4: That's what I was like. That's what I was like. That's when I was like, this only fan ship is different.
Speaker 2: What I mean, I can say a lot of things. I don't know all facts, but I do know because I am someone who's on the platform. I don't know if that's accurate numbers, but she made it something close, probably because again she's someone that's never done something for She has a big following of just whatever she's doing. She just turned legal. At that time, there was a lot of like a buzz. This whole generation is very click baby and using, but it's grabbing the attention at the right time. You know, I don't falter. She's smart. She's going homes, she's buying all this stuff, and she's being smart with it. All off of her being a badass little kid on this thing and her mom, you know, putting her in what was it like boot camp or whatever? The show is kind of thing. But she learned her way to capitalize on her brand. And that's what it is. Anybody can be an individual brand in platforms like that bring it to the light of she'd why not if it's there to grab, why not grab it?
Speaker 3: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: But it's but it's true. I mean people, but look even think like Charlie Sheen's daughter did the same thing. Denise Richards did the thing again. It's like all these people are doing like it's because there's the same type of pictures on Instagram that is making the censorship happen. Is why they're going to subscription because it's the same thing they were just giving away for free before, right, and there's a market. Why not capitalize, capitalize on it and get it. Mom business Now, you you.
Speaker 4: Should be as you should be as you should be? So what other what other streams of revenue? What other things you have going on? I know you do that you also wrote a.
Speaker 2: Book to right, I have not wrote a book, but it is on my list of things to do. But I also I just had a clothing line I'm doing called Blonde Panda. My website's launching at the end of next week. So I've released, I've done releases, but we're actually putting on the site right now. It's through a company called loops Defy that I'm working with, So Blondepanda dot com b.
Speaker 3: L O n D p A n d A Blonde Panda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's cool. It's for me. It's more of the lifestyle brand for me, stuff that I wear on the daily myself. It's for its unisex and everybody could wear it. I got some cool smoking teas on there too that I can represent the smoking exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like that. You always make sure you represent the weed culture.
Speaker 1: Alexis smoke break everybody, listen, let's let's let's hit the joint.
Speaker 3: That's my Jointly he changed it.
Speaker 1: Is not mine. Yeah, this is Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody rushing this? You feel me? As long as I get from airport straight to the club, tear it down good. Yeah, I gotta go to another city, you know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, Alexis, Like, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. You know, my time was limited in the beginning. Then I, you know, hit my friend over here, say man, push the flight back Alexis, Texas. Is these ships.
Speaker 4: Definitely learning a lot about you. I think that you know you uh, you know are are adding a lot of value to the cannabis community most definitely, you know what I mean. And I like how you represent uh, the cannabis community for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, can't wait for your products to come out, you know what I'm saying. So we could definitely smoke breaking. None of us are smoking.
Speaker 2: We have one lighter.
Speaker 3: Lighters though. Smoke Break brought to you by harden Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, Smoke Break brought to you by Hard Dean. Listen. Let me tell you abody watch them when you come to Las Vegas. Don't go to the hotel, don't go gambling, don't go nowhere yet, come straight to Hard Dean. You see the sign. Come straight the Hard Dean asks for the infamous party pack. In the pack, you'll have edibles, you'll have a sip, you'll have some flour. What else, Bonnis? What else is in there? All the good ship? You know what I'm saying. Then the party pack is gonna make you. If you have the party pack and a honey pack, you'll have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got to get the honey pack somewhere else, but.
Speaker 2: Travel is like then, you know what, To.
Speaker 1: Be honest with you, I feel like with the honey pack, you know, I don't feel like traveling with it, would you know? I mean, to be honest with you, that's not even a thing that I think you need to do every time anyway, because again, like we was talking.
Speaker 2: Off about this city, I've never even heard what Las.
Speaker 1: Vegas scoop over here put me on a honey pack. I didn't even know what he was promoting on his story, and I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm like, dude, all I know is your show. Yo.
Speaker 1: That honey pack getting popular. Oh, it got so cracking on his stories that other people would go get this honey pack screens like take a picture and tag him on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like movement it was.
Speaker 1: It was going crazy and everybody's like, yo, I got the honey pack. Yeah I got the honey pack. Yeah. Now I mean I say that, you know I tried the honey pack. You know what I'm saying. My wife asked me, like, you know, she was like, do you feel anything? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I think it's if I give you have to ask does it work.
Speaker 1: I mean I felt like the first time for me it didn't work because she asked me, She's like, do you feel anything? I'm like, I feel regular, Like you know what I'm saying, there's nothing, you know what I'm saying. But this another time I used it, I felt like it did work. But then again I was high and drunk, so too.
Speaker 2: It's like, because I feel that way, it's like, does it really work?
Speaker 3: In her?
Speaker 2: As we just never took it, and we think it's gonna work because we said it. We're taking the honey pock.
Speaker 1: But then it could work if you if your last performance wasn't as strong and in this one is still.
Speaker 2: Try it now because I've never heard of this. I was a research. The person a research.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's male, Okay, so yeah there is a male and a female for this. Yeah, it's just not males because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, why wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You be attracted to the person you're having sex with?
Speaker 3: Attracted?
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be fucking.
Speaker 3: Energy.
Speaker 2: Now I think I'm now I'm not liking the honeypack. If you can't fuck me, be right, because you need a honey pack. It might be a lot of different Like wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Hold up, you're not supposed to know.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't even.
Speaker 1: Tell somewhere Like I told my wife because I wanted you know, we talked about it. You know what I'm saying. We like before I tried it, we talked about it, So that's why, you know. But like if I'm single and I'm just I'm not telling you, I'm about to because I want to make the first impression true.
Speaker 2: I get that I'm saying. I mean I have taken I'm not the honeypack, but pills of certain things like that with a partner, and I've definitely had it. But I just never heard the honeypacker.
Speaker 1: I gotta try it, allows Vegas Scoop, He'll be on an episode coming soon. Smoke brick, are you high? Great answer, I want to ask Tram. There you go, that's that down to, so let me ask you. Damn, I had a I just had a question. Let me get this real quick. Yes, if you could smoke with anybody, who would it be? Celebrity wise alive.
Speaker 2: Biggie dope. That would be my I have to do five. I'm like, oh, I'm too high for that.
Speaker 3: Do three three.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to smoke with Rick Ross too. I try to go, like I think years ago, I was like, was like, I don't know why, but it was like I tried to like see the smoke anything. Then it just didn't became not cool anymore because I didn't get to smoke. So but I still had put on that list because I just like Rick Cross. Who Rihanna Mmm, I know she smoked nice. Yeah, n is like my girl crush.
Speaker 3: Of all time, celebrity crush, Rihanna, Mao, she was ready with that, Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Like on top of it, she's like, I mean, I don't really have a celebrity crush, So you.
Speaker 1: Never grew up like teenager had a crush on this.
Speaker 2: Of course I had the band like boy bands. I was like in the whole yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: There's nobody out there like yo him.
Speaker 2: He could get it anytime. David Beckham used to be like my celebrity crush, but he's I feel like old too now, but you know he's still attractive. But I don't know if I would say that would be like the one I don't know, gotta think about that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm single.
Speaker 3: I don't know. No.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey man, there's nothing wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: God will send you who he wants you to have, and.
Speaker 2: I believe that. For me, I feel like it's a journey and You've learned a lot about myself. Everybody's learned different things about the pandemic. I've done a lot of person work of knowing what I really want to partner. I was married, I'm divorced in seven years.
Speaker 3: So was mar before I was.
Speaker 2: So it's like I mea It's like I know what I want and then you grow, you know, and things change, and so for me, I feel like I needed to really find myself through all of that. And I feel like I'm definitely in a space that I know that I'm ready for somebody to know that. I'm not worried he'll come.
Speaker 1: So just not trying to get too deep, like do you think the past relationship or just the dating, is it been you or the guy?
Speaker 3: Like what do you as?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like just why it doesn't why does it?
Speaker 2: Why it doesn't work? I mean I think it takes two for everything not to work. I feel like both people have to be kind of want to be making it want to work, you know. Equally, I feel like I in the past have picked wrong people because of not knowing how to or what I really wanted in front in somebody. So I feel like it's partially my fault in that way, but they were also not great partners. So like, who's really default both of us?
Speaker 1: In your in which in your profession? Does that come up a lot?
Speaker 2: Or is it just like as far as.
Speaker 1: What like like make it like like them making it an issue?
Speaker 2: I feel like, again I'm not in I haven't shot in so long that nobody that I've dated and kind of whatever it's never never is because I'm not actively shooting, and I can't take away what I've done because that's me. And you know what I mean. Everybody has the past. Most people's past is worse than mine. But I don't judge, you know, it depends on so for me, I don't tell me to keep people who would put me in a space or a box that I don't want to belong in. As far as if you don't you know, like what I do, then we're not really probably meant to be. But again i'm you know. Also with that being said, if I like somebody and there was things they didn't like, that's something you could talk about, but you have to it has to be fair. I'm not in about a controlling thing. To me, it's like a partnership is things that you grow together and works for you good. But if not, you know, that's why we have boundaries, or you just move on and find someone that's compatible for you.
Speaker 1: One more question, just one more question far as this topic, because I want to I know, we want to talk about some other things too, but again you've popped our chairy. You're our first. What was the term we us going to be? Hall of Famer? You know, you know, I gotta I gotta ask. I want to know, you know what I'm saying. What was my last question? Yes, I'm higher now because Nephew wrote this big old bat joint crazy Damn. I just lost it.
Speaker 2: We're so excited.
Speaker 1: I was ready for it.
Speaker 2: Like man, one more hold on a second.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, okay check this out. Okay, So because because because of your content, what does that and the guy that knows you know you're in the in the in the business, does that intimidate him? Like do you do you do?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 1: Are you do? They are they intimidated by like they see your performance? And then it's like, well, damn, I gotta make sure like if they're not, I gotta make sure I do it right because she you know what I'm saying, does that.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying. I feel like at one point because again, for me, now my life is different than I was five years ago. I was actively shooting, and so it's different now I'm not fucking anybody, so I you know, it's not I don't have that issue, but people that I have in my life that have fucked me more like who I am and my sexual like being, I guess in a sense that it's a win win.
Speaker 1: For them, right because I know I gotta fuck with somebody.
Speaker 2: Like but in the past, I will say, like I've.
Speaker 1: Likets you go from watching like damn, I gotta I'll do this.
Speaker 2: But if you're good at what you do, why do you need a question another man's doing. But you're not gonna do I'm be compt it in your dick game. You can't even like you know, I'm not gonna be like, if I'm gonna like this Texas, I'm always gonna lay it down. It don't matter if I have an off is better than somebody is good.
Speaker 1: But for a guy, a guy that's watching and then later on in life runs into you.
Speaker 3: And it's like that's his problem.
Speaker 2: He better get it together. He's not gonna get fucked like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like he's like, like, yo, I just got with Alexa Texas. I get the honey pack. I cannot this up. I cannot funck this up.
Speaker 2: Anxiety.
Speaker 1: He's like, man, I did not. Yeah, that's funny because.
Speaker 3: I make a funny question be funny as hell.
Speaker 1: Now because you got to think about thinking about think about when you first want to you first want to highlight a bat, You're like, man, I gotta smash that, right. So when it's like you're getting into trying to get with somebody that in the business and you've seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let me ask you this and that interrupt you. But it's like, why would you approach Alexis Texas knowing that I'm Alexis Texas if you're not gonna like a come to bat or want to fuck with me, because at the end of the day, are you trying to fuck Alexis Texas or me not doing a quarantine with you? Right, I'm not always Alexis Texas that everybody can't even mean. I'm good whatever I want to I want to be good at But why for me, it's like, don't put yourself in a caliber that you don't belong in. If you can't be okay with me fucking through the next day at work, it's not fair to anybody. You're not being honest. You're just trying to be a trophy.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't. I didn't mean it like they're trying to highlight you for that. But I'm saying is like, you know, if they're trying to they're trying to get with you for you. Yeah, but then of course eventually.
Speaker 2: But that's not always. I'm saying what with dating and why that's difficult, why that doesn't correlate is because I am Alexis Texas. But people have to get to know Alexis. But off the bat, they only know Alexis Texas. Right, So but really that's cool for a little bit, But now what happens when fun love with the a Lexus Texas. I'm still a Lexis Texas. I still got to go to work. You're not paying my bills, and what I do is being Alexis Texas. That's what you met day one. People put themselves in that category and then like, oh I got a problem with it. Now what happened when you fucked me that time? That's what I'm saying. People put themselves in the wrong, Like Lane, don't put yourself there just because you want someone to be a trophy that you fucked Alexis Texas. Right because you're calling all your homies afterwards. When what is that for me? Nothing right?
Speaker 1: Nothing right?
Speaker 3: Right living?
Speaker 2: I can fuck all day. I want to fuck someone with substance, not because I'm just a trophy nice.
Speaker 1: I need to we need to like something to go after things.
Speaker 2: When you come from this Texas.
Speaker 1: You know was getting in the podcast in different for you because I'm just because talking to you, like when I'm asking you these questions, it's like you're the way you're you know what I'm saying, you're delivering. The way you answering questions and talking is like, you know, did you have any backgrounds.
Speaker 2: For me? I just kind of like I hosted. I hosted this tour contest and it was something I made up, I invented whatever. So the tour contest is Exotica as we do them like three or four times a year. They're in Chicago, Jersey, Miami, and so I would host them on stage and I would get audience people to participate. They would work and I would like basically judge them. But I created the show based off of ad libbing. It's like if I was, you know, comedian making up a show. I didn't have nothing. So when I realized that it was really easy and I love the adrenaline of that and putting on a show, I would say like, I'm a singer, but I can't sing, like but before I'm a performer, right, But so that was like my performance. I'm a people person. I have a way for people to feel comfortable and just being honest and then people tell you like if your vulnerability shows. So that happened and I was really good at it, and then I kind of just fell into podcasting, not knowing what it was going to be, and I love it for me again went back to no one ever heard my voice. I'm not very vocal sometimes on social media other than to prote what I promote what I have because sometimes in the beginning social media wasn't as big as it is now. But people, why do they care? It's always like, oh but let me see your doggy style, let me see this. Now, this is the place where it's different. It's more mainstream, and it's talking about real life stuff. And we still talk about sex things, and that's fine. It's conversational, but there's more to a person. And when the more you should speak, the more you meet with people, and then you just have an organic conversation. You learn more about people, the fans learn more about you, and then now I'm human. Where it was just like the porn star right right, I'm you know, an entrepreneur. I'm a businesswoman. A lot of things.
Speaker 3: CEO go so the towerk contest. So where did you learn the torch? Back home in Texas, I think.
Speaker 2: Tworking just always came natural. I feel like just I don't really I think you learn it. I think you just got it. Just does it. It has a mind of its own. She clapsed.
Speaker 1: She makes noise part of Texas again.
Speaker 2: The San Antonio area.
Speaker 1: San Antonio Go shout to san Antonio, San Antonio part.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all got that. He clapsed and makes noise. I don't know if y'all got that. I ain't catch it. I did not catch it. Chris, right, I call you back, Chris. Alexis Texas so growing up, Like what kind of music was you listening to coming from Texas? Though screwed and all that stuff or just.
Speaker 2: It was very like I like my music that makes period ying.
Speaker 1: Yang Twins had a run, but you know what, they got records where they could they could tour forever. Yeah, like assault, shake while you twork all that, like definitely yes, and then like y' I remember them songs like as a DJ, lot them songs dropping and it changes like the whole temple of the club. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's why I like females coming out now because I feel like as a DJ, we need more like so much street ship, you know what I'm saying. We need more records to make the women move towards you know what I'm saying, Like when I'm djail Last, Yeah, like you know, bringing that vibe back, like the whole standing on the couches and just me and mugging everybody and just sh is like a nah, we need more records.
Speaker 3: Torella got them back dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely she does. It's a couple of them out there. That's why I'm loving the females that's coming up. I love seeing women go crazy in the clubs. You know what I'm saying. You like clubs.
Speaker 2: Women makes the world go around. I like clubs in these kind of environments. I'm not a club person all the time, and like I feel like I've done it a lot for work and for those times. But I'm not really a going out person.
Speaker 1: So if you do go to a club, what's the club that you like? If I'm gonna go out anywhere anywhere in the world, this is the club.
Speaker 2: Goings uh anywhere in the world anywhere I don't even know.
Speaker 1: So you never had like a moment like I mean, for me.
Speaker 2: It's always about the people I'm with, Like I always have fun. I feel like you make the you know, the vibe whatever. But I mean, I love I like going out more in New York than I like anything. Eli's kind of boring. The clubs are just different. I'm not a.
Speaker 3: Big New King New clothes it.
Speaker 2: This is more fun for me, but LA's kind of boring and I don't Miami's like I feel like it's two days and one. It's like a whole thing. It's a lot. But I mean I've done it. You know, I'm thirty seven, you know, so for me, it's like I've kind of done that in my twenties, right, And not that I wouldn't go, like I said, events like this whatever. I've been out every night way past my bedtime.
Speaker 3: But I need to take her. We need to take her to the strip club in Atlanta. You go to Atlanta, my which one.
Speaker 2: I haven't been doing Atlanta in a long time, but I used to. I used to have done store signings there. I used to dance there, the music video there. But it's been a while since I've been to Atlanta. Love the food amazing.
Speaker 1: Strip clubs are amazing, right.
Speaker 2: Honestly, That's what like, That's where I made me. I was like I could do this. I'm like these big booties like because it was they were so great and they're like the nicest girls, Like everyone's so like the Southern and that's to me. I'm like, you can take the girl to Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl. The girls and were very like they're like, girl cool, you could do this just moving. I'm like, I love this. It's like it was I like that, but it was awesome seeing some crazy ship. I think it's Blue Zebra or something. They had the security with the off shotgun. I mean, like everybody's gotta go. I was like, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I love the strip club culture in Atlanta. Like when I started DJ extryt Club I Forget was like oh nine, and it's like me and the dancers was hustling together, you know what I'm saying. Like I didn't look like I didn't like in the beginning, I looked at like that I'm DJing a titty for five six hours, like this is great, you know what I'm saying. But then it turned from that to like starting talking to them, like a lot of them had like real shit going on, like paying myself through school, doing this, doing that like positive shiit like dope ass ship. And then when once you started like being around them, we started hustling together in the clubs, Like you know what makes these they come in? Yo?
Speaker 3: You got to play the right songs to make the motherfuck turn up.
Speaker 1: Right, and they talk and they're telling you, like yo, as soon as he come in, play that record. These cakes is all over, you know what I'm saying. And it'd be it'd be a thing like yeah, that's say Atlanta strip club call.
Speaker 2: That's for me. I feel like, if anything I would, I'd prefer to be at a strip club because I like the club dancing aspect, but I don't necessarily go for the girls. I go for the experience the whole.
Speaker 1: It's the thing.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like clubs or strip clubs are more like the kind of like nightclub and girls and watch together, you know.
Speaker 1: And Atlanta have been like that, like sections like I've been on dates, Like when I first got to Atlanta, I've been on dates to the strip club. Like that's the date, eating got cakes in front of you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The tone, your wings are here, you can't.
Speaker 1: The weeds here, the money's here, and it's like you.
Speaker 2: Just honey on the side.
Speaker 1: Can I get I'm high now? Yeah, smoke break Alexis, You're done, you're tapping out, You're.
Speaker 2: Done, You're I'm good.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas has tapped out on the Smoke with.
Speaker 3: Me podcast Ladies.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have no shame.
Speaker 1: No, it's good, No, it's just all good. I'm just glad you got high with us again. You're first Hall of Fame, famer, hall of fame. Now, what's the correct term adult poem star? Or is it? What's the correct What's what? Am I saying this wrong?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What's your I don't get offend in any of those things I'm asking. I don't really know the right term. I'm adult. I don't know. Now I'm on the spot because I'm high. I'm like Alexis Texans.
Speaker 1: It's called me Alexis text.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. Get back to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just didn't want to, you know, if i'm you know again, I guess.
Speaker 2: It's tricky because it's like I'm not I don't know, I'm out of porn star anymore. I'm not shooting, but I am known as.
Speaker 1: I keep thinking that you're currently you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never like said that I'm retired. I just don't do I haven't done scenes because I don't, you.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe one day, I mean, I mean do you do you even really have to because you've got these all these streams if.
Speaker 2: I have to, but if I wanted to, Like, that's why I'm like, I don't say i'm not, but it's just the business has changed. I'm just not, you know at this point now right the Booty is Shaking podcast, queen, you know you can call me that, like, like, who's.
Speaker 1: One of your favorite workers out there that you could just watch that ass? Favorite Wobbledy Wobbity Drive.
Speaker 2: My favorite was the Adupte porn star There we go, that's what you call it, dope porn style. Cherokee was one of my favorite cherys. She was one of my first asses that I was like, this is why people love my ass. This is hypnotizing, Like I couldn't stop touching it. And I was like, yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got the Cherokey to ask her you have some dope videos?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who's who's like work? Do you like like this in the business.
Speaker 2: I don't really watch porn. I feel like, so.
Speaker 1: There's nobody that you like, Yo, you do good work. I like watching nobody like that. No, never been nobody like that.
Speaker 2: I've never watched porn. I just did it like we were like, what's your favorite grands?
Speaker 5: I did them all, I like acted them. There's watching it like I didn't watch before. I feel like, because I know a lot of people in the industry, it's like you're spying on your friends fucking. So it's like I I have a very sexual imagination.
Speaker 2: I'm very like creative that way. That's why I also create my own content that I feel like I can get off by experience or the men that I want to fuck or whoever. It is the case that I don't. Yeah, I don't watch porn.
Speaker 1: I watched myself so never to like critique yourself.
Speaker 2: Or I didn't even I never watched my own porn either until I only watched the the teases. But I never watched my porn scenes. For me, I feel like if it's if the fans are like it, then I'll critique myself to death, just like you can find anything wrong with yourself about whatever.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, I'm good, right, I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So what's next for the podcast?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three is the new year? What you guys got planned? And you know what's on the horizon.
Speaker 2: We started season four. We're going to do the podcast more kind of remote now going to different places. And we did Exotica this last year. We did the first two episodes there, so that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: What do you got to shoot out of now.
Speaker 2: We're in La Nice? Yeah, So just more of that and just more branding and getting more sponsorships and just continuing to make good content and meeting cool people.
Speaker 1: Right, it's just dope, right, Yeah, you know, I would tell people all the time, you know, all the shit going on in the world. It's a blessing to do what you love and get paid to do it and be around some cool people along the way. You know what.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make like it's work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like you're hanging out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I feel like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're just hanging out with the cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: But you'll have to come on Private Talk. It's called private talk Lexus text.
Speaker 1: What's private talk with a Lexus text? Okay, so what's what's the topics on your show?
Speaker 2: If I do it now, then you're gonna get do your homework and be prepared for it. I got to be off top, you know, say.
Speaker 1: It one more time, like I'm looking at you talk with it. It was like it's like I'm here, I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: You, but you don't hear the words come out of my mouth. So it's it like like lifestyle and entertainment. And then at the end we play a game called Truth with Texas and it's a little bit more spicier questions. We get to do a little bit more and you know, it's a fun time, a fun time, like.
Speaker 1: Spicy, like like sexual questions.
Speaker 2: A little bit, yeah, a little bit. Yeah, you have to. Maybe you should watch one of my podcasts. I'm going to support.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely going.
Speaker 2: To watch one for sure. It's fun. It's I'm creating a game like that as well.
Speaker 3: Stevie Williams, that's my guy.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: We haven't posted it yet, but yeah, I was checking you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was awesome. Good guys, good.
Speaker 1: Guy man, I go I go way back with Stevie for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But it's not crazy questions, so it's the same thing. It's more conversational like kind of like this. It's more you know for us, I'll get to know you, but I feel like I get I asked the hard questions of things that people probably wouldn't because I know more about them and how to approach it the right way, and you feel comfortable to let people know you on a different level.
Speaker 1: Do you smoke on your show?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Do you drink on your show? What do you drink a Lexus Texas?
Speaker 2: Depends on what kind of day of I'm starting. I have to do three podcasts a day. I'll start with some champagne. You know. I have a shot with my guest. I like tequila. Tequila girl.
Speaker 1: You know. I learned the hard way when we first started our podcast, like because we're smoking cannabis. We'd shoot with three in one day, and I'd smoke my face off first episode. I'll be sleep bout the third one.
Speaker 3: But we took as far as that one time. And then try to do.
Speaker 2: Y'all, Oh yeah, I couldn't do that. I couldn't do it. I don't like to do edibles. And I have to be like work and be like talking about things. Who knows what's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what our fans, you know, give us that. They'll be like, Yo, how do you guy? How do you guys smoke during the whole episode? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And then for those who know, we do a couple like in one day or something like that. Like remember one time we did a LA I mean shot we shot that one day. Five it was four, right, we shot four in one day and each episode was an hour maybe twenty minutes, and we're smoking from smoking my face off. I mean I smoked my face off every show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you are balanced when you have to do that, you know, take a little bit more breaks. Break.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's why we had breaks, you know what I'm saying. That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Nerds Bar episode.
Speaker 4: You by that last episode, you had your bucket hat on and you were just sleeping.
Speaker 1: I smoked so much and was so high that you know, when you have a bucket hat on, you like you could see, but like when somebody's looking at you, they don't know if you're they can't see your eye.
Speaker 3: I was not asleep in class.
Speaker 1: It was something like that. While we were tasty and everything, you know what, damn until he nudged me. It was like, oh, like I didn't move, but my eyes open. I'm like, oh damn. We still recording here. But we were smoking. What was we're smoking on one of your one of your strands?
Speaker 4: It was a you know, you know what, it was a head stash that came through that time. Remember were smoking heads?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, shot the Winner Circle Genetics. By the way, we'll give the people the dispensary that we were at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, come see us, and they're like, you need to come see us. The dispensary and van eyes we got. We have a dispensary and vent eysh win a Circle cannabis cod Winter Circle Genetics dot com is the website is dope in sot Whin a Circle Genetics is the instagram. Yeah, man, I'd love to have you come through, come through the dispensary.
Speaker 1: But what strands we got right now?
Speaker 4: Ship We got peanut butter and jelly over there, we got Burkens nineteen forty two.
Speaker 1: You gotta try that Burkins nice the nineteen forty two.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's around no man, get that hookah out of here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That means look, the vaves he does are good though, Like yeah, it's like like they have the flavors. Yeah, it's like not that cheap hoo could taste like you know what I'm saying. It's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Who smoked it?
Speaker 4: Like we're killing the elf bars, We're killing the ESCO bars, everything that's on the market.
Speaker 1: Right, Hell yeah, alexis how you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: You're good? Are you high?
Speaker 3: I am high?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you that is it anything that that we haven't talked about or that you haven't promoted that you want to because we want to make sure we highlight everything that you want.
Speaker 2: About the podcast, my clothing line Blonde Panza, my cannabis thing coming up, but I can't really say anything until it's been around April times. Something will be coming out. That's really about it.
Speaker 1: Another sex question, what's the long as you've went without it?
Speaker 2: Eight months?
Speaker 1: And you're and the reason for that eight months is what.
Speaker 2: I broke up with the boyfriend and then COVID happened, and then there isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh well great eight months? Yeah that makes sense. Well it is COVID. So uh, everybody back up. That ship was crazy, wasn't it? It was?
Speaker 2: It was you really had to trust people when you wanted to come over. You didn't know what was going to happen.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So during COVID, no, no nothing, I had my head it was ah yeah you know yeah yeah, yeah, Well the ship I think we think we I think we killed that I happened. What's the number to stay on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I do have more questions, but I don't want I don't want you to be like yo, that infamous guy. All he did was ask me these fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't for me. It's like I'd rather get education.
Speaker 1: I knowed.
Speaker 2: I mean, why not? I think it's relative to what's going on, because again, you did pop the chair.
Speaker 1: You're our first first Hall of Famer on our Smoking Bee podcast. And I told you in the beginning that the higher I get is going to be shipped like this, right, so she I heard, got you, got you? So another porn question, if you don't mind, I want to know when it comes to the business, like how often Okay, so let me ask you this. When when you was doing the doing your scenes and stuff like that, Like how often would that would that be? Like is it something like you have to you got to film every week, or you got to do something every day, or uh, you got to shoot multiple scenes in one day? Like how did how did that schedule work? In that business?
Speaker 2: Like I think everybody's different. When I first started in the business, which is fifteen years ago it was where I mean, you just worked. I worked seven days a week maybe, And so for me it was more like I wanted to work more so I could get my name.
Speaker 1: Out there, right, because the more content you put out the bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I did it that way, and like my agent was just we just worked and I was I'm a worker, so it didn't bother me whatever. And then things as things, you know, the more you learn, you could you can pick whatever you want. Some people can do one scene a month. Someone can do three scenes in a day. But that's unrealistic if you really think about it. But yeah, I think it really depends. But in the beginning it definitely for about two three years I worked about five mostly five days a week, and and.
Speaker 1: And those are and how often would stuff drop? Like how often would you premiere?
Speaker 2: So back then it was very different because it was DVDVD, it took time to do anything for production of like all the things that could. Yeah, So like for me, why things changed was I started my first scene when I said for what was their name was Shane's World. It was a DVD company, but Bangbros. Was an internet company, so PEP. My first scene was Shane's World, but the first one that people saw was Bangbros. Because it wasn't it was still in production.
Speaker 1: Got You, got You, that's right, because you when you started it was DVDs and.
Speaker 2: Then the transactions to the end of two thousand and six, two and seven.
Speaker 1: Right, I keep looking at you and thinking you're like twenty something like.
Speaker 2: For some like I'm like, find one, you're really an og.
Speaker 1: You're like you're like big Mama out here now as far as in that work, right, I mean like you like like like you have you're up there, like you you're one of the you know, Hall of Famers.
Speaker 2: I mean they don't give it to just anybody exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, So do you do you come out here to Vegas for the parents and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly haven't. Like the end of last year, I kind of started traveling a little bit more. This year, I'm going to be doing more, like traveling more for work. But I just kind of wasn't sure what I was going to do after the pandemic and how that I looked. But I feel like everything's kind of more open and running, like the world around three years ago kind of thing. So I'm not out here as much as I would like to be at the moment.
Speaker 3: But we'll see one more question.
Speaker 1: A guy that doesn't know what he's doing. I don't know, but I said that in the beginning, So yeah, in the comments, don't kill me. A guy that you like, a guy you like haven't had sex yet. Yeah, I didn'trush into that. A guy you like, you like him, like you're liking him, haven't had sex with him yet? And then you have sex with him and you're like, ah, are you willing to are you? Are you one of those that's gonna be like I can't funk with him no more? Are you like? You know what? Let me help him out? Has that happened to you? And what would you do if that did happen?
Speaker 2: It has happened to me. I've repeated offend to see if I could make it work, and if it doesn't, him move on. For me, sex is important and so I'm not trying to train anybody to do anything. It's a difference between communicating and what you like. But to train and you have there's just it may just be too small, may to be big, whatever the case may be for you. You just can't change those things.
Speaker 1: So you're not willing to be like you're eating it wrong.
Speaker 2: No, Why there's so many good things out there? Why should I have somebody eat it wrong?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, let's say for the first times, for the first time, he didn't know what he was doing. Are you willing to be like, like, let me tell you how I like?
Speaker 2: Or like, of course, I mean that's me thing is going in sex. If you're not going to communicate with your partner at all, then I think then yeah, because I don't think the first time anybody does anything, you don't know that person. I don't talk to you. I can't expect for you to read my mind. So I'm very in being advanced and sexually, like knowing my body. I'm comfortable saying what I need.
Speaker 1: It takes a secure a Manda. You know, hey, man, you're not doing it right, but let me tell you how.
Speaker 2: But I think it's a pro it's delivery, not it's how you say it, not how you say because it's like you want to just do it and just you have no idea and she's gonna fake it and you think you're doing the best job ever, but you really suck and have no idea next girls like the fuck are you doing? It's like for me, I feel like it's so crazy off people who have sex with each other. We were so we don't want to communicate with each other, but you want to fuck that person, but you can't talk and say, hey, I don't like that. Can you move a little to the left or this will?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 2: Just talk to your partner, tell them what you need. You'll have more orgasms that way, you have a faked one of course.
Speaker 1: Let me okay, let me ask you a question, why fake or orgasms to get it over because you could just say, get up.
Speaker 2: Doing porn for fifteen years, so you know not all of those were real.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I mean I personally.
Speaker 2: I have because for me, again in the earlier on, it's like you just either want to get it over with and you don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. But that's why I feel too. It's like why should I have to put up with that? If I'm letting you fuck me? So it's like why not? So I've changed the approach. But earlier on, yeah, because you're just like you want to be polite in some sense, you don't hur anybody's feelings.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to be nice just being nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's at least I tried. At least try it. What see if you like it? If not, maybe try one more time to just clarify. And sometimes I'm like, just like, did I really not like it?
Speaker 3: Let me you got a double background?
Speaker 2: Oh no, absolutely not. He don't ever call me again.
Speaker 1: A guy comes quick? Are you pissed?
Speaker 2: Like you're just using me at that point? Like that's not fun for anybody unless you can be like right back at it, then we can talk. But who wants anybody to be a quick shooter?
Speaker 1: You ever had that assholeways? Like he came quick and you was like, dude, like I ain't came here And he's like, well you took too long. You know what I'm saying? Like you ever had any stupid And that's a high question.
Speaker 2: But no, I feel like again, because of who I am, people want to prove something so that they're not usually going to talk to me like that or to be in a situation like you know what I because I feel like.
Speaker 1: That's natural, Like that's a listen.
Speaker 2: Control yourself. You gotta figure out if you need to go busting that in the bathroom where you go to the like to a game. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Man, man, you really I like That's why I kept coming rop somebody's questions like that. She's giving me the rows answer, no pun intended with the raw of course. Lexus, Oh this is this is McQueen Jin the Wiz will McQueen Jin. You know, yeah, I know you got your with your champagne. What are you going to take some of them?
Speaker 2: I will take a step because I think it's rude not to take a shot. But I don't like Jim typically and ID tequila, but I will do.
Speaker 3: It for you.
Speaker 1: I like this Texas. We appreciate you coming on this show and popping our cherry to having a Hall of Famer on the show.