Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Samantha Fay.
Speaker 2: And I'm Gab Bowen and I'm so.
Speaker 1: Happy to have you back with us. Dev How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Thank you. It's wonderful to be back. Golly did I enjoy listening to Chloe Gee? It is something else. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 1: So we are going to continue our Q and A. If you remember when we did our last Q and A show, we had so many that we thought we would continue because they're just wonderful stories and questions and it's so nice to hear from all of you. So we're gonna jump right back into those questions, and I will start us off with our first one. It says, I'm a young mother from Australia. I started listening to your podcast two years ago when I came across it during the most challenging period of my life, when I was going through treatment for breast cancer. Your podcast helped my mental healing and embracing the spiritual has given me so much peace. I cannot thank you both enough. I still listen every week to your show and in two years cancer free now. Yeah, that's awesome. I've always listened to the listener stories in AWE, and I think I might finally have a story to contribute. I had done and Meet your Guide's meditation, and even though it was my first time doing it, I felt so much wisdom and caring energy coming from them as I thanked them for looking after me and told them I would be open to more messages and guidance from them. I didn't feel or note anything else, but I finished my meditation with gratitude. The next day, I was driving in my suburb, which is almost an hour inland from the coast, and stopped at the traffic lights. It was pouring rain, and I looked up ahead of me into the sky to see a large pelican fly down from the sky and land in the man made leg to the right of me. Stunned, I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes to check that I was seeing things correctly, as at pelican sighting this far from the ocean would be so rare we only ever get swans or ducks in the lake. As the light went green and I took off, I saw the pelican calmly swimming in the lake despite the pouring rain. The first thought that popped into my head was the story of the stork delivering babies. Later that night, my three year old and I were having dinner with my mother in law and I was telling her that my cousin was expecting. At this my son said to my mother in law, mommy is having a baby too. I am not currently pregnant, but dream of having another child. I'm hoping this is my sign to trust in the process and know that my family will grow to four people very soon. Do you think the pelican might be a sign from spirit or my animal guide? Any thoughts or suggestions on this incredible day of signs? Yes, I have one hundred percent due because of a couple of things. First, you had done the Meet your Guide's meditation and you didn't get a message like, oh, you're going to be pregnant soon, but you felt the wisdom, the carrying, the loving energy coming from them. And it sounds like you went into that meditation with such a good attitude of not needing or wanting a message. You just wanted that connection. And then they show you this really unusual sign, a pelican into the lake. I mean that is I think she's right, that's unusual to see them that far from the ocean. And then your three year old says this amazing sentence out of the mouths of babes as they say, mommy is having a baby too. That's not a coincidence. And so, dear listener in Australia, you have to email us back when you find out that you're pregnant, don't you agree, dab.
Speaker 2: I do, But I want to add something to this. One of the things that Pelicans do is that mother pelicans literally pull the flesh from their breasts and the feathers in order to nurture and feed their babies. Mother Pelicans are amazing people.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: We have an episcopal retreat center near us and part of the property is called Pelican House, and it's because of the symbolism of the giving Pelican in Christianity.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny. I heard a comedian who was talking about moms and dads and she was saying, everyone's afraid of a mama bear. You know, don't poke the mama bear. She's gonna protect her cubs. And the comedian said, who's afraid of a papa bear? I don't know why that joke really stood out to be how moms are always sacrificing and giving literally physically, emotionally, spiritually of themselves and that pelican is such a symbol of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah it is there. You go.
Speaker 2: Okay, our next one says On my daily walks, I typically say many natural heart shapes. I've attacked a picture of two agg stones with natural heart shapes. I think when I discover a heart, the universe is reminding me that only love is real, and that we are all surrounded by love. But sometimes we simply need to open our eyes expect to see it, and we will. What do you think the message is? Other things that I frequently see are faces, animals, and beings in everyday objects with variable textures, such as the patterns in the sidewalk cracks, would grain, linoleum flooring. What do you think those are? Okay, So first let me talk about the heart shaped stones and so forth that she sees. I think that's a lovely thing. I know I find heart shaped seek glass and sea shells and stones on the beach, and I know you do too, Samantha. We've both been collecting heart shaped stuff for a very long time. And I think that's a lovely way that the cosmos connects with us and reminds us that indeed, love alone prevails. As the Avatar Mayor Baba said, hagstones are a wonderful gift. One of the lores about hagstones is that we can see through to the fairy realm with them. They're also a protection stone. I have a string of nine hagstones on the door to my office, for example, So that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I got some twine. It's up my front door, and I did the knot of nine thing on it for protects. Begun with all the hagstones I found. Walk in the beach.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing. There's a word, and I put it on my author Facebook page a while back. I can't remember the word, but there is a term for seeing faces.
Speaker 1: It's like paradelia or something. But yeah, it's a brain thing we do.
Speaker 2: It's a cool brain thing we do. And so that's not as unusual as one might think. You can see it all over the place. In fact, I put a picture. I think I'd put it on my Facebook page if I didn't, I know, I sent it to maybe Jowell. There's a tree outside my yard, just my neighbor's edge of the yard, that had some upper branches broken off in the last hurricane. And as the tree is growing back, there's this face that looks just like the face of a German shepherd right there in the tree. And I have taken pictures of that, So that's not unusual. It's just a cool thing.
Speaker 1: It's a thing that our brain does to make us connect to what we're seeing all around us.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I see faces in crystals, I think there's something more to it. I shared in my June newsletter. I really wanted to get this phenisite crystal and I found one on Exquisite Crystals dot Com and I thought I saw a face in it. To me, it was so clear, and I showed it to my kids and they were like, I don't know. And then I showed the picture to Joel and he was like, oh, I see it. It's right there at the bottom. And I was like, Joel, I just love you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did you not? Okay, move on all right.
Speaker 1: Our dex one says, my question is about how any and all spiritual beings communicate with us. I have heard you and others say that they communicate with us inside our minds, which makes me wonder if they have to always be listening. Do we ever have private thoughts? If we do, how do these fears know when to tune in and listen to us? If we have ghost or other beings in our homes, do they have access to our thoughts too. I do not like the idea of not truly having alone time or private thoughts. How does this work? I do not believe that they can read our thoughts. They will respect that much more than we would think. What I have experienced is sometimes I'll be thinking about anything, you know, a book, I'm reading, a show, I'm watching, Oh I've got to call deb back, what have you? And randomly I'll have a memory of my mom and I'll just think about something my mom and I laughed at, for example, and then I'll think about my mom. I think that's her like kind of popping into my space, saying, hey, let's connect for a minute. So it's not that she's reading my thoughts, like, oh, she's thinking about calling dev back, I'm going to interrupt her. I think it's almost just like when you pick up the phone to call She's just tugging on that psychic link. And then I think of my mom, and then she can tune in to my energy and I can tune into her energy. But I do not believe that they're going to disrespect our boundaries that way.
Speaker 2: Our spiritual beings, our guides, our family. On the other side, I really don't care about your daily life. I mean, really, that's kind of that mundane world we live in. But I have to clean the bathroom. It's not something that they want to be involved in any way. But I think that when there is that connection inside our minds, that is the primary way that I think they often communicate with us. It's they come to us and say, give me a minute here, I need to talk to you. Are they listening and offering guidance from something that you've asked them to be a part of. And I think there's the difference.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you though, deb I was a weird little psychic kid, and I always wondered this myself, and so I would often cross my fingers and I read this like old out of print book, like twenty years ago. I wish I could find it. And they talked about how if you want to really block your energy from other people feeling your energy to cross your fingers. So if you think you have a ghost in your house and they're reading your thoughts, just.
Speaker 3: Cross your fingers.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, easy, Paisy. Okay. Our next one says, I meditate every morning and truly love the clarity and insight it brings me. I'm not sure if this will make sense, but after one recent session, a curious thought popped in my Hey, if we've chosen to experience life on the earthly plane in order to learn and grow, could turn into meditation and tapping into the spirit realm be seen as a kind of shortcut or even cheating.
Speaker 3: An interesting question.
Speaker 2: Are we meant to face these lessons entirely on our own without spiritual guidance. I don't want to stop meditating. It's been incredibly valuable, but this thought intrigued me. In other words, are people who don't meditate earning extra credit? Hope you'll say that meditation is more like a study group, and dead will say that I'm answering my own question. I'd love to hear your perspectives. Well, I guess I'm done. You aren't. It's for your own question, And you know that's what happens a lot of times when we actually sit down and write out what we're trying to process. No, it's not cheating. I think meditation is one of the great ways in which we dive even more deeply into our learning and growth process here on this earthly plane. So I think that we're not meant to face these lessons entirely on our own. That's why we have spiritual guidance, spiritual guides, connections with our ancestors. I think that every little bit helps.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of that often told story of the man who's standing on top of his house as the flood is rising and all these people come to help him, and he says, no, God told me, he protect me. And eventually the flood takes him and he gets to heaven and he's all mad, and God's like, I send you a boat, I send you a plane, I send you you know, And God's saying, I gave you all these extra tools to help you. And I think that's what meditation is. It's an extra tool given to help us.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys.
Speaker 1: Quick reminder that Denise and I are teaching our Mediumship classes this summer. Our Intro to Mediumship class will be taught over two Saturdays, June twenty eighth and July twelfth, from one to four. The Advanced Mediumship class will be taught July twenty sixth and August ninth. You'll learn how to create and hold a link to Spirit. We'll cover overcoming self doubt and other blocks. Plus we do a deep dive into understanding your players and learning to cultivate your own unique way of connecting with spirit. There are partner exercises taught both in and outside of class time, so you can really practice and learn to hone your readings. Also, if you sign up for my newsletter, you'll see a coupon code to receive twenty percent off any bracelet. For more information, go to Samantha Fay dot com Welcome back. Our next question says I'm in my early thirties now, but I've been having pre cognitive dreams since my mid teens. The first two occurred just a week apart and really shocked me. One involved my mother choking on a fishbone in a restaurant, which was particularly strange as she's a vegetarian. And never normally eats fish. Thankfully, she was okay. The second dream was about stumbling upon a traveling show while on holiday and witnessing animal cruelty during one of the acts. I remember crying, not just because of the event itself, but because I had seen it unfold in a dream days earlier and couldn't make sense of it. Since then, most of my precognitive dreams have involved mundane events. I often find myself thinking, why can't I dream about something useful, And even when the dreams do come true, they've never really served a practical purpose. I'm not able to prevent or prepare for what's coming. They simply happen. However, in the last six months, I've had five separate dreams predicting pregnancies of people close to me. In each case, I had no prior knowledge they were trying, except one friend who'd been trying for two years without success. A week after I dreamt she was pregnant, she told me she I had just gotten a positive test. We live in different countries and hadn't spoken about her trying to conceive in over a year. I also dreamt that my neighbor's cat gave birth to a single black kitten. I thought it was strange, since cats usually have litters and single births are quite rare. The very next day she gave birth to just one black kitten. As validating as these dreams are, it can be frustrating because I don't know what to do with this information. Pregnancy is such a personal thing, and I never want to be invasive by telling someone before they're ready to share. So I suppose my question is what's the purpose of this ability and is there any way I can develop it further or use it in a more meaningful way. I've always felt spiritually connected and guided, but I've only started meditating and trying to talk to my guides.
Speaker 3: In the last year.
Speaker 1: This has felt powerful, but I'm not nearly as consistent with it as I'd like to be, Okay, So I talk about this a lot in my book The Awake Dreamer. There's actually almost like a guilt that comes along with these precognitive dreams, especially when they are predicting negative events like the one you witnessed on your holiday with the animal cruelty. There can be a residue of guilt, like I should have done something I should have prevented this, But all the studies that have been done, including the one the psychiatrist in England did that he called the Premonition Bureau, have shown that there's really not a lot you can do with precognitive dreams. I mean, for example, so many people dreamt about nine to eleven before it happened, But what were they going to do? Call Laguadia and say, Hey, I think this terrible thing is going to happen sometime in September, but I don't know who when where you know. No, there's really not a lot you can do. What I think precognitive dreams are they are evidence of many things. One that you are highly intuitive and this is growing and developing in you. Two they give evidence to the fact that there is a collective unconscious, that we are all connected. That it does not matter if your friend is in this country or another country. You are linked by love and so you are going to pick up on her pregnancy that way because you're intuitive and because we are all connected. And I think they also give credence to what we're always talking about on this show, how time is just simply made up, that we do not live in actual, past, present, future time. It's all happening now, and I think these precognitive dreams give a lot of credibility to that belief. So what can you do about these things? Well, I would use them and I would fall asleep very consciously. For example, I would write down questions that I have that I would like answers to in my dreams. I would say prayers for people that you're thinking about or praying for, or worried about, and ask to be given guidance in your dreams. If you have this ability, which is so strong and amazing, then you can cultivate it by going to sleep with purpose. Really start to work with crystals that can help you remember your dreams and write down journal or meditate before you go to sleep, and that's going to help program your dreams. I have an exercise in the Awake Dreamer about creating your dream team where you ask people that you highly respect who have gone on to the other side to consult with you in the dream state. I would start looking into that. I also would recommend you look at Stephen Leberg's book on lucid dreaming and cultivate some.
Speaker 3: Of those practices.
Speaker 1: And I really think you should take an intuitive development class.
Speaker 2: Don't you think so I do. I don't have anything to add to that. It was great information, Okay, let me move on there. I've always known that I'm intuitive, but I've never taken a class. I didn't even realize there was an option until I found your podcast. I come from a long line of intuitive women. It's just that I'm in a part of the US where people see this kind of thing as sinful, inappropriate, and a sign of mental health issues. However, I believe having a sixth sense is something each person has within themselves. I'm tired of suppressing mine, and I'm at this point in my life where I want to explore it more. What do I need to do? What's your suggestion? Were family members', friends, and your local community always accepting of you? I'm laughing because the answer is no. Did anyone turn their back on you when you started your careers in this field? I live in the Bible Belt, and I just know people won't be understanding if I'm able to develop this further within myself. How do I share it with my family and friends without scrutiny. I just can't move away. Oh oh dear, how we know how we have felt over the years in answering these questions for ourselves, and I certainly understand where you are. No, it's not always easy to be in a place where what you believe and how you practice your faith and your connection to spirit is not acceptable.
Speaker 3: We certainly understand.
Speaker 2: That what I can say to you from my perspective is that at some point, for me, I had to whether I ever said it out loud to relatives or people who thought that I was definitely quote going to hell, was that I had to do what I had to do for me, not for anybody else. But I had to realize that I had to believe what I had to believe. So that means and sometimes just not talking about the elephant in the room with family members. I certainly are friends who are not thinking this is such a good idea.
Speaker 3: I know that that's hard.
Speaker 2: But I know, for example, the book that we're going to be talking about soon that I have just written with my wonderful friend Claire Gelder's called Crafting the Wheel of the Year, and there are words on the cover that I know. I know people who don't have a clue what they mean, and who think that I have gone in a whole different universe and yet I had to do it. I had to do this, and it will be what it is, and the acceptance will be there or it won't be. But in the end, we have to live with ourselves. And I agree with you that that sixth sense is something that we all have. Samantha and I've talked about this for fifteen years. We truly believe that all of us have intuitive abilities, and nurturing them in a way that feels safe and comfortable for us is really a wonderful gift.
Speaker 3: I think I want to add to that, Samantha.
Speaker 1: I think it's harder to not stay true to yourself. You have this one beautiful, precious life as yourself in this unique incarnation, and you owe it to yourself and your light to express who you truly are in all of its forms. One thing that helped me so much was that famous Inane En quote where she says the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. And so I think that's how I eventually felt something else I've noticed. I really was cognizant of this when I was talking to my daughter Chloe on last week's show, when I was worried about what people would think, I encountered people who judged me. When I no longer cared what people thought about what I'd do for a living, I no longer encounter those people, and I find that kind of magical.
Speaker 2: Well, it is magical, and I will venture to say, because I have been where she is, and in some ways I still am that little voice and us that says, yeah, but that's you, that's not me. In my newsletter last month, I wrote about a sailboat I used to own, called yeah but because at some point you have to sail your own boat in your own way. And I think that's true with this question. I wish you luck, and I also wish that you would take an intuitive class and that you would find kindred spirits with whom you can share this work. And when you do that, that shifts thinks too, when you feel like you got at least one or two people who are your support system. I was fair blessed to have Granny, Jean and Joel for all these years, even when things were sketchy with family and all sorts of other folks, I still had a support system. And then for fifteen years I had Samantha. I think that has impacted us both, probably more than we have ever consciously thought about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very true. My support system was books. I know, I didn't have anyone until they met you guys, you and Joel and the Secrets Group, when I had to cultivate and go out and find all of that. But keep in mind, I mean, Dev and I had normal careers when we started, and we kept this on the download for sure. My website was called the Crystal Chick, so that if you search my name, only where I taught would come up.
Speaker 3: Not this work right exactly?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, so I understand, But you owe it to yourself. You really do to at least take it into a development class and know that you will find your community. You are worth it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Next one says, some time ago, you did an episode on cord cutting that really resonated with me. After listening, I felt called to go through this process with my father. He's in his eighties and has early stage Parkinson's, though he remains quite capable both mentally and physically. He lives with me and I still care for many of his needs. Our relationship has always been complicated. He tends to be manipulative, mostly through guilt. I work from home, but if I have to leave for an off site meeting, he lays the guilt on thick when I return. This has been a long standing pattern, and while I recognize it now for what it is, it's still difficult not to be affected. After that episode, I knew I needed to try cord cutting with him. Shortly after doing the practice, I noticed a distinct shift. He seemed weaker, both mentally and physically. Of course, guilt crept in again, and I allowed him back into my energetic space. It felt as though he quickly regained his strength, both mentally and physically. I remember you mentioning that cord cutting might need to be repeated, especially when you're living with the person. Eventually, the dynamic reached a point where I felt I had to re establish boundaries and go through the process again, and once more I observed the same effect. He appeared weaker soon after. Do you think it's possible that I'm somehow allowing him to draw on my energy, maybe even for physical sustenance, and the cord cutting is doing just that, cutting him off from my energy supply. Is there something I can do to cut the cord with him for my own well being while not weakening him. Well, isn't that such a fascinating example of how minipbuild of people do actually feed off our energy?
Speaker 2: Indeed, it is. I have a lot to say about this one, but you go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'll just say I think that you have You're doing so much right now. I mean, taking care of a parent in your home is a whole thing all onto itself. But add to that the manipulation, the guilt, the lack of energy. Our hearts and thoughts and prayers are definitely with you, but you you were not his supply. You were not in charge of his energy. He's a grown man. He's in charge of his energy. And so I would say that you need to continue doing the cord cutting on a weekly basis. Now, something you could do is visualize a pink chord of love connecting you to that is just exchanging nothing but love and positivity, and then visualize a negative chord I'm almost seeing gunky oil like thick, you know, and cut that on a weekly basis. All right, go ahead, deb What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: Just a couple of things about that. Those are great suggestions, and I would like to back you up on both of those. But also we don't have to absorb the negativity from somebody else that energy vampire kind of energy. Yes, Samantha says, he has to find his own energy source and you have to find yours so that you're not on the same pulling off the same energy. Feel if you've ever got an email from me. At the bottom of my email is a quote from Jewel and it says, no longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from. Fill lives with love and bravery, and you shall live a life uncommon. And it's about filling yourself so that there's not room for those negative chords to attach to you, while at the same time you wish him well and not negative feelings about him, so that you really do create those very clear, loving boundaries. Well said. Our next one says, I really enjoy your podcast and listen to the one April thirteenth with listener questions. Even though I have been working with meditation and other ways of learning for many years, something you said really touched me in a powerful way. A listen was asking about getting signs and their experience of going through a possible divorce. Samantha mentioned that when we're trying to manifest something, we have to take into account the other person's free will. It was a real aha moment when you mentioned how people have free will, and though we try to manifest our own desires, we cannot change that. This is not so easy to do. I get that we have respect for free will, but in the context of manifesting for our own lives, I just wonder how we can find a peaceful way with the two truths. If there is a situation where you want to manifest something so badly, but it depends on the action of another person, how do you manat Should I just pray and visualize myself happy and not worry about the particular wish I want.
Speaker 3: This is a great question.
Speaker 2: So when you want to manifest something for yourself, then that's what you're manifesting. Now how the universe gets it to you is not your concern, I think, if.
Speaker 1: I remember correctly, I didn't include the rest of her email question because it was personal, but I think it was about manifesting something for one of her adult children.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a very different thing.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, right and So I think if you're trying to manifest something you see an adult child going through a really difficult time or making choices that you don't agree with, that's really hard. And so when you're going to approach that from a manifesting point of view, I think you have to again keep the focus back on yourself and how you can best be a support for that adult child. And then I think you just need to add prayer to it and just really pray and intend and visualize angels of love and connection and great choices and joyful and safety and harmony surrounding your child. I think that's when we have to move from manifesting to prayer and intention, don't you think I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, of course we always want to get in there un tilt our kids live their best life, but at some point we have to let go, and that's really hard.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just no, you just.
Speaker 1: Cannot manifest for other people, unfortunately, but you can pray and intend and help them that way. All right, let's take our last break and we'll be right back to wrap up our questions.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, if you've been waiting for my Beginner to Row course Unlocking the Mysteries of Torow. Now is the time to register. This three session course runs Tuesdays July fifteenth, twenty second, and twenty ninth on Zoom and details are on my website, Debbowen dot com. If you long to truly began your journey into the depth and symbolism of Tero, this introductory course is for you. I've been teaching and reading to row over forty years, and I have taught hundreds of people to read. My Unlocking the Mysteries of Tero course teaches you how to begin your lifetime relationship with Terro true. Terow brings together symbolism from so many world beliefs and mythologies, and this course lays the groundwork for your work with your intuition in future courses. There's so much more information on my website, Debbowen dot com.
Speaker 3: I look forward to working with you.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to your podcast since twenty twenty and have learned so much from both of you. I especially love knowing that I have had similar experiences with your listeners. We can't always share our experiences with others because, as you say, they will think we are woo woo. So it's nice to be validated without judgment. I would like to share an experience I had many years ago. My son was only two years old and I had to live in nanny not because I'm wealthy, but because I'd worked the night shift from four to midnight and I was a single mother. I came home at midnight after work one night during an extremely hot heat wave. I had a security screen door on the front door that was closed and locked, but the door was left open to get a breeze into the house. I checked on my son, who was sleeping peacefully in his crib. I went into the kitchen to have a bowl of Captain Crunch. Funny that I remember that, and I was only dressed in my underwear and a T shirt because, as I said, it was hot. My home was on a slight hill and was pretty isolated from the street view. As I was pouring the cereal, I heard an inner voice tell me to close.
Speaker 2: The front door.
Speaker 1: I had goosebumps and knew something was not right. I quickly walked into the living room and closed the front door, and as I turned around it head back to the kitchen, I could see a man stooping down watching me. Through the kitchen window. My heart was pounding, and I picked up the phone and called nine one one. The police told me to stay on the line and that they were surrounding the house. They asked me if I could see their flashlights outside to comfort me because I was screaming for the nanny to wake up, but she wasn't responding to me. When the police arrived, they discovered that this man had taken the screen off the nanny's window and was climbing through the window. When I came home, his footprints were in the flower bed below the window. She was not responding to me because she was passed out, naked and drunk. I have no doubt that he was going to essay her and I might have been next. The police questioned her about smelling like alcohol, and the next morning she told me she was an alcoholic and was trying to stop drinking. She had only been with us a month or so, but of course I had to let her go. I have heard this voice on many occasions since then, and I know that it is my spirit I'd protecting me. Thank you for letting me share. Wow, deb that gives me goosebumps everywhere, because is that not every woman's fear.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And to think that if she hadn't listened to that voice, Oh wow. That is the power of being connected to your intuition right there, and being connected to your spirit guides and their assistance and listening, listening and responding on that guidance.
Speaker 3: We at.
Speaker 1: I am so happy that you did, and thank you for sharing this, because but could save someone else out there listening who might hear a voice or get an intuitive nudge and go eh, I don't know. So this is such an important reminder.
Speaker 3: It sure is. Thank you for sharing that with us. Okay.
Speaker 2: Our next one says I used to listen to political podcasts all day long and feel rage churning in my stomach until I came across your podcast. I thought I needed that cortos all hit to power me through my workday and the stresses of daily life. Your calming voices, breadth of knowledge, and insights have really changed my life. I have always been spiritual and felt a deep connection to the magic of the unseen world and felt a godlike presence with me, But after listening to your podcasts, the synchronicities are just sublime. My mom passed when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 3: I miss her.
Speaker 2: Every day, and kind of out of the blue, my neighbor, who has also told me she is psychic, asked if my mom passed a breast cancer and I said yes. She said she felt it in her chest when we talked. She said, your mom hears you when you talked of her, and she listens, and she has a baby with her, don't you know. Just the day before I was crying in my car talking to my mom about how much I missed her and how I wanted to know her better, And my neighbor had no idea of this. My sister miscarried years ago before she had my beautiful niece, and now I know that baby is with my mom. We are always so honored when we get an email like this. We are filled with gratitude to know that somehow or another, the work that we do with this podcast and the books we write and the courses we teach are helpful to folks, And thank you so much for that. But more than that, how wonderful that you know and trust that psychicability within yourself, your neighbor, and knowing that there is certainly a higher power and a higher consciousness that loves us and guides us and connects us across the veil. We often say that the veil is very thin, and you have certainly suggested that that is true in your life. And we're so happy that you had that gift with your mom.
Speaker 1: Oh that is absolutely beautiful, and it echoes back to our earlier question about Kennon loved ones on the other side listen to our thoughts. No, but when you talk to them inside your head, they do here. And that's such great validation right there in that story that they do talk to us that way. Absolutely, Oh so beautiful. Okay, Era next one says, my question is regarding something that happened with my father in law, who has been dealing with many medical issues for much of his life. As he is a marine veteran and was exposed to Agent Orange and Vietnam. His health has been declining in recent years and his energy has been very low. In December this past year, my husband and I had our families over to celebrate our twin boys' first birthday. I noticed that my father in law seemed different, like his eyes were twinkling and his energy seemed more upbeat. I even commented to him about how good he looked, and he said, you must be feeling a lot better. He brushed it off, as he does with most comments about his health, but smiled. A couple of weeks later, my husband had an appointment with the local medium that we've been seeing for years, and love sir about his dad, and she told him that she feels he had a stroke or something and his soul passed on and that this was actually a walk in. I got chills all over when he said this, and both of us felt it's plausible, but it's so hard to wrap our minds around this concept. What is your experience with walk in souls? And have you seen this before in any of your readings. I've heard of this, but I've never seen it or experienced it.
Speaker 3: Have you, No?
Speaker 1: I feel you have more opinions about this question, deb.
Speaker 3: I think we're back at ethics. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I cannot imagine doing a rating for someone and saying these words to them. I cannot imagine that this would be something I would accept its true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think that when you're in chronic pain, it does change you, and sure it could look like a different personality, but I think it's just living with chronic health issues. I think it's still your father in law, but you know that's just our opinion.
Speaker 2: I think we have time for one more, Okay. I am a hairstylist, medium and impath. I am a friend to many. I have the luck of knowing many different people from all different walks of life. When a person does air for over twenty years, you get to know people on a very personal level. Lately, it has been difficult with the chaos of the world. My friends' clients have been confiding in me. I have decided most of all to just listen and keep my opinions to myself. How do I hold a candle for peace? Which means holding a candle for all of us in the collective here, I've been a sponge. I have felt hopeless. I have a dream for us humans that the concept of the power within instead of power over, becomes our more natural way of thinking. With all the this being said in my Feelings of Sadness, I've scrolled through some of your older episodes and found on August twenty first, twenty seventeen, episode entitled Path of the Peaceful Psychic, both of you talked about a woman who called herself Peace Pilgrim, who walked thousands of miles for peace. I went to the website to order the book about her, which is free. After I read it, I plan to pass it along. After I read it, I plan to pass it along and hope that the next person passes it along to the next person. Thank you so much for both of your humble, beautiful words. Listening to this was my candle of hope being lit just as I was feeling very dim. Anyway, I think at times we all have an opportunity to hold a candle for each other when the other is struggling. I have heard from my guides and sources since I can remember. If it's not done in love, it's not divine. That is my due North calibration needle. When I question humanity. The journey continues. Oh, Samantha, I'm just gonna cry. I love this email. Thank you very much for this. First of all, let me just say this real quickly. You can order boxes of books, not just one, from the Peace Pilgrim website, or at least you used to be able to do that, and they will send you a box and you can pass them out like M and M's the Peace Pilgrim work continues, and it is. She was a wonderful, amazing woman. Her legacy continues with folks who are carrying on her work for peace. Thank you so much for going and checking that out, and everybody else know you can go to the Peace Pilgrim website and get those books that she wrote about her experience and helping us look at peace in a different way. You know, as Granny Jean got older and more frail, I knew she was in a lot of physical pain. We both knew the end was coming. And whatever was going on in the world, whatever was happening in her personal life, she would laugh.
Speaker 3: She would just laugh.
Speaker 2: And I asked her one day how she managed to do that. So, Jeane, given what's happening in the world and in your life, how can you continue to just laugh like this? And her words to me will always be.
Speaker 3: Words I will forever remember.
Speaker 2: She said someone has to hold the light, and she did. And that's a reminder to me and to this lovely listener who knows it already, and to all of you listening that really, I mean, we never end this podcast without those words be the light, and we mean that in so many different ways, and yes, it's hard not to absorb the negativity and the craziness of the world around us. It's really hard. We really need to create those shields, those barriers, those protection tools. Put that rock around your neck or in your pocket, and know that that's important for you, because in order to continue to hold the light, we have to protect ourselves and send out what needs to be positive energy. So thank you, thank you, thank you to this wonderful woman who is doing this great work of holding the light for her friends and her client. You know, I was talking to my hairdresser about this idea not long ago, and we were talking about how she feels that her work in touching someone and touching their head, touching their hair is such an intimate gift to her and that she has a responsibility when she's doing this work, just as this listener has said, to give that positive energy back to the person whose hair is in her hands. So all of us can learn a lot from the screen email.
Speaker 3: Thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much, beautifully said, I totally agree. Thank you Deb for sharing Jean's words with us, and I love the mantra from our listener. If it's not done in love, it's not divine.
Speaker 3: Isn't that wonderful? Thank you?
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just have to share this last story because it's just beautiful, and then we'll wrap up. So this listener writes, I have an overwhelming need to share one of my stories with you. Thank you for teaching me it's okay to ask for signs. I asked, and wow, my mom must be a superstar in the afterlife. I asked her to show me anything to do with Winnie the Pooh or Ticker. The sign came a week later when my son and I were working together cleaning office buildings. FYI, I did not share my ask with anyone other than spirit. This is important to all skeptics. My son tapped me on the shoulder and handed me two stickers he found on the floor and thought I would like them. One was Winnie the Pooh and yes, the other was Ticker. So not only did Mom give me exactly what I asked, she was able to go through her grandson, who was also very open and a believer. Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 2: I love that?
Speaker 1: Wow you too, I med ask if you shall receive?
Speaker 3: Isn't that that's true?
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone for taking time to send in these beautiful, inspiring and thought provoking stories and questions. We so appreciate you and we hope you have a beautiful week holding the light in your corner of the world. Remember as always, to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page psych Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.