Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Tony Ardiman of Wise Wolf Gold and he has set up David Knight not Gold and let him know that you're coming through us, so you can go either way and go David Knight not Gold take you to Tony Ardaban and he can help you to gradually accumulate gold, which is a wise way to do it. Everything has become so volatile that the big swing is happening all the time, so getting it over a period of time is a wise way to accumulate this at Wise Wolf and he has wolf Pack that you can sign up and set up a particular savings program to extend, you know, just budget a certain amount that you want to set aside in gold each month. That's a great way to accumulate. Thank you Tony for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great to be back. David.
Speaker 3: Good to see I'm wearing shoes that fit, by the way, I've got that by buy my own shoes. I've got some actual some moccasins. They're nice and comfortable. I don't have to impress anybody except for my dog Beans.
Speaker 2: Got them golden slippers and golden them golden slippers. Well, a lot of people are looking at this chaos, and right away we had gold shoot way up over the weekend. You know, on Monday, it was way up, and then the American markets open, as Gerald Slinty said, goes down. Same thing happened with oil. Oil was way up because people are reacting to the reality of it. And then apparently there's some manipulation that's happening in the American market somehow, the plant Protection team or whatever, this spike protection team, I guess, trying to make sure that gold and oil don't spike. Nevertheless, the reality is there. It's the same type of thing that people we've been talking about for a long time. We look at what the federal government is doing with debt and deficit, and when you look at the inflation and the money creation, all the rest of the stuff, those are real factors that are going to have an effect. They can manipulate it in the short term, they can try to play games with it, but it's going to win out in the end. And so I went back and looked at I thought, you know, there's so many parallels between nineteen seventy three and the OPEC coal embargo, and I was kind of curious as to how gold had taken off, and it took a while before it started taking off because everybody was focused on oil, and we see that happening again this time. It was the average price in nineteen seventy three, even with the Opek goal embargo, was ninety seven dollars. But then by the time we got to nineteen seventy nine, it went from two twenty five to five sixty something that year, and then by the beginning of nineteen eighty it jumped up to eight hundred and then went back down to like the five five sixty level after that. But that's kind of the pattern that we're looking at an eight and a half time. You know, the peak was eight and a half times larger than where it was even after the embargo had started.
Speaker 1: And so I'm looking at this.
Speaker 2: And thinking, well, if history rhymes, you know, we could be looking at something that's like eight to nine times higher and in a couple of years as this stuff is perclaying through because old was reacting not just to the immediate oil spike, but it was reacting to the fact that it had to percolate through the system. And we're going to see the effects of the oil price increase percolate through the system, and the inflation and the stagflation that was happening with all that was percolating through, and so it may take a while. But we're seeing articles here on KIKO when guy say, well, you know, six thousand dollars, another guy says ten thousand dollars, But if it went up anywhere close to what it did in nineteen seventy three, from nineteen seventy three to nineteen eighty, it'd be up to forty thousand dollars. Forty five thousand dollars is crazy, And.
Speaker 3: Of course to do that out those similarities between those timelines, and you're also right to point out there's some sort of plunge protection team here in the US when the financial sector trying to suppress these prices that are running away from us, the price of gold and the price of crude oil. As a matter of fact, I was spending some time with a friend of mine I'm known for over thirty years who's now a high up executive and an oil drilling company.
Speaker 1: He travels all over the world.
Speaker 3: This is a very smart guy, and we were watching in real time the foreign markets as they opened up on Sunday what the prices accrued were. And he just looked at me and said, I've been doing this for twenty five years. I've never seen anything like this. Has never happened. This percentage and jump and the price accrued that fast has never happened. And he said, it may just start running away where they can't stop it, where it's going to get to two hundred dollars a barrel. He said, that's a real possibility. So given that in his knowledge on that, I looked at the markets as they opened up.
Speaker 1: You're exactly right.
Speaker 3: But the difference is, David, if you go back to the seventies, in nineteen seventy three was the last year that the United States ran a trade surplus. We never ran a trade surplus again. After that, it was trade deficits and to the trillions, and that's a massive transfer of wealth that went to places like China. But at the end of the seventies, you're right, gold was near six hundred dollars an ounce and then hit eight hundred dollars an ounce in nineteen eighty. But you had the ability for the United States and the financial sector to suppress that, and they did. They did, They had they raised interest rates to the teens. There was a lot of financial maneuvering to take focus away from the loss of purchasing power of the dollar, and they used that system for a lot and it worked for a long time.
Speaker 1: They can't do that anymore. The dead of the.
Speaker 3: US in nineteen eighty was one trillion, and it took us from the beginning of our history in seventeen seventy six to nineteen seventy nine eighty to get there. Now we do a trillion every ninety days or so, and you and I have covered that. So I don't think they have the ability to suppress that runaway gold price anymore like they did in nineteen eighty. And you're right the predictions of six thousand and ten thousand dollars gold, I don't think that's off the mark at all given our current economic climate. Last week we talked about and again I looked all over to try to see if any major network covered this, but you and I talked about it. The dollar got surpassed by gold as the world's reserve asset. Yes, right, and we've talked about that for years. It was always number one was the dollar. But because of the massive accumulation by central banks of physical gold and then the repricing going into five thousand plus. That creates a holding that gold is higher than the dollar in the reserve holdings of the central banks. So we've crossed a lot of boundaries with the de dollarization and the world you know, monetary system. So there's no way they can suppress what's truly happening, which is de dollarization across the board.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, this article that's talking about six thousand dollars gold said, well, you don't have to beat the US militarily. All you have to do is beat the bond market. Heavy reliance on US dollars by foreign nations that are concurrently dependent on imported energy, and when all oil price spikes and the dollar strengthens, foreign entities are forced into a difficult position. He points out that they have to have energy, they have to have food, they have to have these commodities, and so they will sell their dollar assets, starting with treasuries because they're the deepest and the most liquid, to essentially buy oil. The dynamic creates a cycle where foreign nations effectively use the US pond market to finance their energy deficits, driving eels higher, and so that's what it starts to become a cycle feedback cycle with that as well, and so it's going to put pressure on them to basically more pressure on them to dump their treasure bills, which there we don't like because of the actions of both Biden with his sanctions and Trump continuing the sanctions and adding tariffs and other things like that. So people are already trying to move away because we are the mad Hedgemon. Sounds like some kind of a Pokemon thing, a mad Edgemond that's out there, and so everybody's trying to pull back away from this anyway, but they'll have to do it out of necessity. So time is really on Iran's side, and they've thought about this from a strategic standpoint, which obviously the Planners and the Pentagon never thought about anything other than we have the most planes and the most bombs, and we can you know the kind of stuff that you hear Pete Hes boasting about all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, it reminds me a little bit of the von Schliefen Plan from World War One with the Germans. They had all this time, the decades to draw this thing up. They were always looking into the best way to use troop movements and whatever. They're trying to keep up with technology, and it was it wasn't even about any sort of real goals other than just defeating something. But they kept drawing up this plan and drawing up this plan, and finally it got into action the von Schleepen planet World War one, and they thought it was about a quick victory. And of course you fast forward, you know, four plus years, and we just had the Great Civil War of the West and millions died and it's a waste land, just an utter carnage and evil. So you know, these military types when they they have this.
Speaker 1: And it's also the aggressors too, isn't it. It's like the people who started off, they always want to but srieg or something. You know, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: The Lightning War, shak and awe remember sha Kanah, I followed behind Shakanah, didn't shock. It are all very much in effect, you know, I can attest to that there was a there was I think a delusion behind uh this type of thinking, and it's it's demonic in my opinion. They always have some arrogance, their uburs behind them that the rest of us are just we don't think this way. I'm looking at I don't see any upside. I mean, how can you not convince me that this is just some sort of humiliation ritual for chaos and uh like we're being destroyed from within with bad policy. Does anybody really think that we're going to win this in some way? And what is winning? When the world markets? You know how fragile this system is. You look at the price of cruit. It's going to destroy whatever if you've if you had any economic growth or any sort of progress, it's being destroyed right now.
Speaker 1: You're going to take to recover.
Speaker 2: War Pete thinks that we're going to win this because he doesn't think about anything other than destruction and death. And what a clown he is.
Speaker 1: I saw just a clown.
Speaker 2: I saw, you know, a couple of retired colonels and generals, and Gregor was one of them, and another guy, not in one interview, but in a couple of different ones, and they were saying, look at this press briefing that's being given by war Pete and by Dan Kine, the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, And he said, Dan King gets up there. He starts giving the standard presentation, Well, we got this many planes that we sunk, this many ships and all the a lot of the stuff that's kind of like what warpete does. But he says, I've set through those briefings, you know, through these different wars we've had, you know, Vietnam and Iraq and all the rest of the stuff, and it's meaningless. You know, this is like Robert McNamara's body count. It really doesn't mean anything in the bigger picture of things. And they've lost the bigger pictures.
Speaker 3: You point out, well, there's a lot of echoes of McNamara and Rumsfeld here.
Speaker 1: But we've reached a new level of stupid.
Speaker 3: We're in a new and I'm sorry it is terrifying. This is this is the Secretary of War. I mean you renamed it, you own it, and you're right, a secretary of war crimes. I mean this just to start off the war by killing what is one hundred and seventy seven members of a girl's that's confirmed of anti war dot com And that's been confirmed.
Speaker 1: They can deny it all they want, but that's what they did. That's right, And this.
Speaker 2: Is just and more importantly, Tony. They don't have the decency to apologize for it, and they don't have the respect for the intelligence of the American people to even come up with a plausible denial. Right, that's what Trump was doing. Oh, tomahawks, everybody's got tomahawks. Ron's got tomahawks. I'm sure Ron did that to their own people. You know, that kind of stupidity. And you know, oh, well our accurate, Our missiles are accurate. Well, if you're saying it was a Tomahawk, then that's an accurate missile. Like I said, when I was talking about this earlier in the week, I had a friend who was in the military, and he said, yeah, we talked about the cruise missiles. We can pick which window of the Krimlin we want to put it through. That may have been a little bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. And so he says, yeah, everybody's got tomawks. Absolute lie. I mean, they don't even sell those to Israel. And then he proceeds from there. That's the same kind of lives we saw in Minnesota. They have no respect for intelligence and why should they people voted for them, Well.
Speaker 1: It's all based off a lie.
Speaker 3: Whether or not they intentionally did it or they just skipped over the fact that they're doing their due diligence of what target.
Speaker 1: Both are lies, both have.
Speaker 3: Ill intent, and every aspect of this I've seen in real time. I've seen, you know, they're so called smart bombs that hit civilian targets, and it is so awful. You have to imagine if you're hitting civilian targets and maybe it's not on purpose, but they are collateral damage, you are exacting a toll, and you are creating death and destruction. It should be such a solemn thing that you have to you're forced to do it. We just went and did this with no provocation, with no reason, and there's no strategic or defense advantage to this. So yeah, I mean the people that did this in in my opinion, I mean somebody like Pete. This is just a devoid of any sort of Christian character or understanding of the real consequences of war.
Speaker 1: And I'm afraid from my.
Speaker 3: Country when I see stuff like this is this is complete arrogance.
Speaker 2: Well, Senator John Kennedy apologized for it, and he's the only one Democratic Republican who's apologized for it. Now, some people. Some Democrats applauded him for apologizing for it. So we got it wrong. We didn't mean to do that. But that was not the response of Trump, not the response of Warpete. Warpete says, you know, uses it as an occasion to boast about the fact we don't target civilians and our missiles are accurate and so forth. So you know, that's his response. Couldn't possibly happen. That's Scott Ritter, when he was talking about it, said, you know, he is still haunted by one particular case like this that he was involved in. He said, we did our due diligence. We had really good reason to believe that that was where some of Saddam Whu Saints people were. But he said it turned out we were wrong with all the due diligence. He said, I live with that every day. I think about the consequence of that. But he said, what's happening with this. They've got so many targets. It's kind of like what they did in Minnesota. They said, we want X number of arrests every day, Just go out there and grab people. And he said, that's that leads to sloppy work. And yet you know it might be something might involve this anthropic clauds AI because they were using that in terms of targeting. And yet when you look at that, what Pete Hegseth wants to do is give even more discretion to AI if AI made the mistake, or if it was old data that they had, or whatever it was. He wants to He's already shut down a lot of the oversight and he wants to shut down even more oversight of this. And he has the audacity to say, we don't target civilians. Yeah, they just kill everybody. Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I will tell that to the people in Dresden and the fire bombing of Tokyo.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know me Li we had, we had.
Speaker 3: You could go on and on if you know history, and that happens.
Speaker 1: That's all countries.
Speaker 3: This happens to in any sort of military power that's fighting a war, there's always some sort of darkness by nobody gets out of that one scathe.
Speaker 1: But to fight this war you have to.
Speaker 3: I have not seen a plausible explanation other than this is Operation Epstein Fury, that we're acting on behalf of a foreign government during their bidding.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 3: That's all I see, Yeah, some sorts of this is not in the American interests.
Speaker 2: It's despicable and it goes against everything he promises his own voters. I don't understand why there hasn't been a bigger price, but there may be a bigger price to pay by the time they get to the election.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But so that was one person saying, you know, six thousand by mid year in terms of gold, based on what he's looking at. You've got another analyst saying he thinks ten thousand by twenty twenty nine. And he said, you know, everybody talking about ten thousand dollars gold just a year or two ago. But I thought you were crazy. Now it doesn't look see doesn't, because it spiked up to what fifty three hundred? Was that about fifty three hundreds were it? God?
Speaker 3: Yeah, over the first at the weekend of the strike on the twenty eighth, going into the first part of March, it was fifty three hundred. And then there's some profit taking and some self But we've crossed so many boundaries here, David, it's hard. We're not going to go back to the way that gold pricing used to be. And there's a few different times when twenty and eleven is another great example of when they were able to suppress gold again by outwardly showing that there's going to be fiscal responsibility and that the Fed's not going to do massive quantitative easing and tarp and all the rest of that stuff and bail out these banks anymore, and people calm down. Silver sold off, gold sold off. I don't think that'll happen again. I don't think that they can truly suppress either crude anymore or the the gold markets.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can suppress. And so ten thousand dollars gold very plausible within this decade, and all we would need is just to continue down the path that we're on right now. I mean, gold was I remember I went to the trading floor in August of twenty twenty four and I was leaving and I did a post about it, and I thought, this is really historic. There's twenty five hundred dollars gold.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy because I've followed this for so many years, and I was like, twenty five hundred, what a milestone. Well here we are, and it's twenty twenty six, not quite two years later at all, and we're looking at talking about ten thousand dollars gold at the end of the decade. I think completely plausible because in six thousand, definitely within striking distance.
Speaker 1: Just let this keep going. Yeah, you got to well.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It will they have war game this out. We didn't plan this, but they did. They planned the response absolutely.
Speaker 3: All they have to do, like IRN right now, and think about the oil exporting countries and those who rely they're going to get a windfall profit from this. Of course there's going to be massive downturns in other parts of the economy, but think of the amount of margin that these countries are going to be able to bring in just the price of crude alone, and the fact that the straight of Horror Moves is blocked ninety percent, and that's where what twenty percent of the outflows used to come from globally, so that all bets are off.
Speaker 2: And it's twenty five percent of all shipping that goes through the straight of Horror moves because there's a lot of other stuff that besides oil that goes through their food, clothes and electronics and all the rest of the stuff. And so it is a massive, massive, oversight to have the arrogance to think that we're going to take them out so quickly. We don't even have to worry about that, we don't have to plan about that. Hatchcar sixty one said, please send to thank you to Tony and his crew. Receive my wolf pack package today. Stacking made easy. Well, i'll tell you it's not having an easy time of stacking. And that is Dubai. They said their gold flows have been crushed because it's not just as trait of removes. These are flights. You know, they're putting the they're not putting the gold on a tanker, it's not that heavy, but they're putting on airplanes, and so many problems with air flights being restricted as well.
Speaker 1: It's not just sea freight.
Speaker 2: That's restricted, it's air freight that's restricted as well, and so it's created a just like we see these tankers are all full and sitting there in the water. They said, that's a record amount and never had that much oil setting on the water in tankers. And they don't have any onshore storage facilities left with this stuff either, And so you're getting the same type of thing with gold, and it is stacking up, and so ironically you're getting these places like in Dubai and other places where they are so heavily stocked with gold, they're getting desperate to move the inventory. They're discounting it there. So that's kind of crazy way to look at it. I got a question here, Tony for you from Jason Parker night so the storm. He said, ask Tony what the sourcing challenges for silver are compared to a couple months ago. Here it's getting really hard to get inventory. It's getting harder and harder. And what's crazy about that is that there's two prongs to that. The one side, the refiners mostly aren't melting the silver, which that would help with supply. I'm not sure exactly why they.
Speaker 3: Aren't, but there's a lot of of the and I think maybe the price volatility is one reason.
Speaker 1: But a lot of the refiners are not melting.
Speaker 3: This rise in prices and then the turn back of those prices, the volatility has hurt a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It has hurt a lot of the supply.
Speaker 3: Chains, hurt a lot of dealers, and luckily wise Wolf we've came through that pretty much unscathed. But I have to pay attention to it twenty four. I have to dream about it and where I'm going to land because it's like it's all over the place. So my mind is constantly calculating what the next by batch is going to be, and what I'm going to sell off and what my percentages are. But I know, I know for a fact it did hurt a lot, so it's it's really disrupted supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you're living in an environment of hyperinflation, you know, like the Baymar Republic or.
Speaker 1: The h what was the African Nations Zimbabwe? I think they had Zimbabwe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, you know, so we see that and we've seen the tales of people. It was even happening in Argentina there, you know, people talking about how merchants would have bread on the shelf and they would have to constantly be changing the price throughout the day for this kind of stuff. That's the environment that you live in. I don't I don't envy you at all. Why is the wolf?
Speaker 3: It's it's difficult, but I'm glad that I have this opportunity. I think it's a it's a good puzzle to solve, and I get to help a lot of people because if you if you've been buying from Wolfpack for a while, like you've, you've protected the purchasing power of your dollar, even with paying premiums, even with you know, shipping and all the rest of the stuff that we have to charge. You've done well to protect yourself. And I think that will be the case for many years to come. If you're putting your dollars and Fiat into metals, I think you still got a long way to go to protect yourself.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There was a comment from a guy who worked for Goldman Sachs in terms of commodity things, and he says, we've always seen this type of thing in the past, big movement out of soft stuff like technology stocks and things like that into the real stuff. And so we're at a switching point right now where that is happening again. The pendulum is moving again towards commodities like oil and base metals and precious metals and stuff like that. Infrastructure, and you better believe there's going to be a lot of spending on infrastructure because nothing choose up infrastructure like wars, especially now they can target the infrastructure so precisely. And we've seen that already in Russia and Ukraine and so and already all four we've seen that people, you know, have the US and Israel targeting the oil refineries of Iran and they're returning the favor. So even if this war were to end tomorrow, the knock on effects of this are going to be very, very long. It's going to be a big bottleneck of constipation from these tankers, just like we saw when Trump took the boot off of our necks with a lockdown. It created all kinds of a you know, train wreck and derailments with the supply chain and took a long time to iron that out, and a lot of the effects of things that happened back in twenty twenty it's still not been ironed out. North American househip poet, he says, for all of Trump's bluster, isn't interesting that he hasn't taken credit for doubling the price of gold, because that's a metric of failure for him, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the status part about all of this is it's so predictable. Yeah, we talk about this for years like.
Speaker 1: This is what you know.
Speaker 3: You have currency wars and trade wars, and then you have kinetic actual wars. You could have avoided all of this though it was a choice, like we.
Speaker 2: It's, you know, the the only thing we four shim shoes and what what is the size of your foot? That's how I size up a man?
Speaker 1: Right? And what it was?
Speaker 3: Why do we have to have Trump? Was Nero not available? Could we not get that guy? Burn the whole thing down? I just think, you know, very much, yes, because of very much on the on the spectrum of that. It's really sad to watch David. And who knows where all these prices are going to go? I mean, I think the most something that sticks with me and what when I look at prices or price predictions for metals or it could be a bitcoin too, is just how small the markets are. I mean, gold's like a twenty trillion dollar market cap, but the world is like a six hundred trillion dollar asset pool. So I mean you're talking about just a small amount goes into golds and I think silvers like us was it three trillion dollar market caps? Something may maybe four. It's a small thing. Bitcoins like two compared to the hundreds of trillions that are supposedly floating in currencies and sovereign wealth funds and bonds and real estate and other things around the world. And when that stuff and you're right, the Goldmen Sachs Trader is right, volatility and then uncertainty, these all those funds are going to migrate into something else that's more stable that you can count.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know where tech's going to go.
Speaker 3: You don't know where any of these like even medical or any of these stuff that's going to go.
Speaker 2: Well, even tech is going to be affected by this stuff. They were saying. You know, the Gulf States have been big purchasers of this stuff, and they were ramping up data centers, not just buying in video chips, but you know, entire data centers that they were in the process of budgeting to build. That ain't going to happen now because they're going to have to They got other things on their plate that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: And it's it's.
Speaker 2: Amazing when you look at how complicated all the stuff is, and it just comes from the hubris of central planners who think that they understand the way the world works. Nobody does, you know. It's it's like Leonard and what's the guy's name that did eyepencil, Leonard Reid was that his name. And you know he talks about how nobody's planning a pencil, but it's all this kind of invisible hand of Adam Smith type of thing. And that's the problem. You know, Trump and his planners have shown that they don't understand the first thing about how the global economy works. If he did, he wouldn't be trying to throw a monkey wrench into it all the time with his ego pnomics of tariffs. You know, I don't like this guy over here who's the leader of that country, so I'm going to put you know, one hundred percent tarif on him tomorrow. You know that type of thing. It's stupid, It's beyond stupid. A Syrian girl says, with the projected prices of a crude to all, I think a lot of people are in danger of dying in the dark and cold next winter. Yeah, and of going broke as well. In the UK, one guy was talking about how uh, liquid natural gas is something they've been pushing them toward. They said, Oh, we don't want to have coal and we don't want to have oil, they're too dirty. So you're going to burn gas. Well now they don't have the gas, and they said they're going to pay a lot more for it. That's why Lindsey Graham is rubbing his hands together like a canniving fly and saying, we're going to get rich. You know, he's going to his military industrial people are going to get rich replacing the bombs and then they're going to get Richie thinks, because they're going to control thirty one percent of the world's oil.
Speaker 1: But you can't get it out.
Speaker 2: You know, if iron blows up the refineries and their ports and the oil wells, oil fields and things like that, how they're going to get to that oil. They can't get to the oil in Venezuela. So you know, all of that stuff is stupid. Yeah, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's good of being rich that the world's on fire. I mean, really have they do? They think that these things through I don't know, you know what, we didn't talk.
Speaker 2: About it, and they have their finger on the button as well.
Speaker 3: That that's exactly right, and they'll verifying and people like Lindsay Graham that actually have power. Yeah, and I think that's we get the leaders that we deserve.
Speaker 1: I think at some level like that. The American people that deserve to get him.
Speaker 3: South Carolina was like, well, he does support Israel, and you know that's what you get, folks, you get Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 1: You know, we didn't talk about David As. We didn't talk.
Speaker 3: There was one thing in all of the news headlines and I thought, oh, we better highlight that, and that was the fact that black Rock and Black Stones stop the outflows of some of their private equity funds. And they're not the only ones. There's others JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the contagion is spreading.
Speaker 2: I think it's up like three or four of them now that have put limits on that.
Speaker 1: That that is something to watch.
Speaker 3: That didn't Again, that's another thing that didn't make a lot of headlines, just in the circles that you and I'd pay attention to some of the things. But I think that is a good indicat this huge possible credit crunch and liquidity.
Speaker 1: Issues bank runs.
Speaker 3: I've had some people text me asked me about banking, and you know, I'm very cautious. Yeah, looking at how much liquidity you've got in a bank at any given time.
Speaker 1: I always be careful of that.
Speaker 2: And we look at the private equity site. I just yesterday I looked it up because I asked Jeryl Clinty on air, said so just tied together with commercial role estate.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I looked it up after the show, and it's like, that's a huge part of this private equity fund. The things that Jeryl Clinty has been talking about trend in journal for a long time, the commercial real estate bust because of what happened with twenty twenty and what Trump did his first round of chaos and control, and so the you know, this, this ongoing, very slow moving juggernaut of disaster is starting to now manifest itself through some of these hedge funds. There absolutely a citizen of Americaca says, I remember not too long ago, we had a flash flood and a bunch of our young schoolgirls were washed away at Camp Mystic, and I thought to myself, how horrible, and the nation grieved. But somehow they can't be horrified by this, and they can't accept any responsibility for it either. And that's the key thing, isn't it. You know, that's one of the first things that happens in war first casualties truth, but it's also the second casualty is the humanity of the people in the other country. You know, we treat them as some kind of subhuman. They're on a different team now, you know, they've got a different flag and different leaders, so they're no longer human and we don't regard them as human. And that's a good example of it.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine how horrifying it is years later when you realize they probably weren't the enemy to begin with, that's right, even if you did dehumanize them. And then we learn about there wasn't any dance Iranians that I remember from my research on nine to eleven. So there's so many lies that used to write the first casualty of wars the truth, and then your humanity goes as well, and then you join into the ceremony of things. And that's why I want to be a thousand miles away from whatever this is, just karmically spiritually. Don't want any of it on me, and I don't want anybody in my audience, anybody listens to this, to be pulled in at all from this propaganda. It's so predictable what's going on, but it's also really sad.
Speaker 2: We get in these seasons of war and this bloodlust kicks in for everybody, which is truly insane. And you know, when you look at it, the lies that this all began with, you know, completely ignoring our history with Iran, I could understand why Iran would think of us as Satan when you look at the fact that we've been coming after them for seventy three years. I mean we not only we don't leave them alone, we overthrow their government. We put in a king with a horrific secret police that arrests, tortures, and kills people and trained by the CIA and massade. They suffer under that for a couple of decades. Then we start pushing in a planned parenthood and all of our disgusting values into the country. And then when they overreact in both of these ways and they come in with a very strict Islamic government, what we do is we ally ourselves to Saddam Hussein and try to wipe them off the face of the map. When that doesn't work, we do the kind of stuff we're doing now. We assassinate one leader after the other, and then we attack the country. It's like, what's going on. All of this is being done from our perspective, not from their perspective. But the American public looks at it and all they know about with Iran is, well, they kidnapped people at our embassy, and so you know they're the aggressor. They kidnapped and held these people. And if you understand the history behind Iran contra, you know just how involved Ronald Reagan's campaign manager, Bill Casey. While Bill Casey from the OSS who was one of the founders of the CIA, and how he told them, you know, cutting deals with these people that were supposed to be unapproachable. We'll give you spare parts, you give us money, and we set up a secret war because that's what they always want, you know, we get black market money for a secret war. We sell you parts so that you can kill people, and the pressure own people. It's just insane when you look at it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 3: Somebody played clips of Condoleeza Rice and she was saying, well, Iran has been our enemies, you know, for forty seven years, and I thought, well, except for some brief interludes like when when you delp with you know, hostages for missiles, whether they're in Iran contra, you know, things like that, or the flight that supposedly George H. W. Bush took over there secretly to meet with the Ranian officials, to the whole old the hostages a little longer till after the inauguration of Reagan. You know, that's right, there's all sorts of history that goes back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't enough to win the election.
Speaker 2: You had to keep the hostages there until the day that Reagan has worn in. Yeah, absolutely, you know. And I saw one of these Iranian officials and he was he teaches school. Now, he wasn't really in the government, but he was very much a part of the regime. And so I tell this to the younger Iranians that they don't believe me how evil America is. And he says, and he was so convinced. And I think what happened with that Iranian jetliner, I think that was an accident. I think it was exactly the same kind of accident that took down Flight eight hundred. It's just that they couldn't cover it up when it happened to a foreign country's commercial airliner. But he thought that was deliberate, because that's his opinion of America, and I can understand that. But you know, when we get upset with the Iranians because they don't like their government or whatever their government leaders, just understand what the rest of the world might think about Americans and how this national security state has undermined the security and the safety and the peace and the prosperity of you and your family, because it's going to have these chickens are going to come home to roost talk about terrorist attacks. I don't think that this FBI document is credible, but I think the US government is perfectly capable of doing a terrorist attack false flag, and I think there's people around the world that would love to do this and not have it be a false flag because of what we've done to people for so long. We're just making this country so dangerous by the actions of the CIA in the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: Multi factored danger in there because people once there is a false flag or attack, they will fall in line. And Israel people like us that will see through it. We're going to be we might have a little while right now where things are like I agree with David or I agree with Tony, you know, because we're not real popular when it comes to, you know, analysis, because people want to have their delusions, and it'll be even harder for us, especially if there's some sort of galvanizing thing or an attack of God forbid. I don't mean it's such an awful thing. I don't want any of this. We don't have time for it, and I'm afraid of what it'll usher in.
Speaker 2: But we've Barre's seen some of that, you know, when it comes to the border. You look at what's happening in Minnesota, and while the Trump regime was doing and I said, you know, I've seen where this is headed for the longest time. Alex did documentary after documentary about the police state, did four of them. And yet when it's being done by Trump, everybody cheers that. When it's being done to throw out these dirty foreigners that came in here, then everybody's for it. And again that's the dehumanizing of this. Well, they're not citizens, so I don't care what happens to them. It's like, well, we don't have citizens' rights as much as we've got human rights. In the decoration of independ it's because we are creating the image of God, not because somebody in Washington has said that you're a citizen or not. And if we allow them to get rid of our humanity, if we allow them to get rid of the humanity of people who have committed a crime and came into this country illegally, but they still get due process, and it still needs to be proportional, and it is not just the act of coming into the country illegally does not make them a rapist and a murderer. I mean, there are rapists and murderers who came in as well, but even they get due process to make sure we got the right people. And when you throw that stuff out the window, and you throw the humanity of people out the window, that is an incredibly dangerous thing. And I've seen that with this Trump administration, whether you're talking about ice or they're talking about Venezuela and the machine gunning of people in the water who are shipwrecked. I'm disgusted with this country and I don't want to have you're talking about. I want to stay one thousand miles away from that. I want to disassociate myself from that, and I want Americans to disassociate shape themselves from that. It bothers me when I see people cheering it and saying I voted for this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think even with a false flag, the prices of things in the economic consequences will override that. I think people will get tired on it a long enough time. I think they're going to get tired of it real soon. By the way, this is not going away, and you're about to see the mid terms of everything else. I don't think this is going to be popular. And perhaps the Trump administration knew this already and they're just doing it because they're acting on behalf of a foreign nation. There's no upside for them here in the short run or the long run. I don't know if there's any other way to explain it, but unfortunately we're tied to this and we're along for the ride. So in my estimation, you know, to look at it from what I do in the precious metals businesses, there's probably been never been a better time to get out of the system and into something that is yours without counter counterparty us.
Speaker 1: Not to do an infomercial, but that's yeah, well I agree with it. Time to do that.
Speaker 2: And you know, I look at this and the same kind of stuff that when Trump pumped and dumped crypto, right. I was saying at the time, it's on sale, get your gold and silver, right, And so I see this as another one with them manipulating the market to try to keep it from spiking really huge with both golden and oil. Now is the time to try to protect yourself, and you know, there are some measures that you can do to protect yourself and your family, and from a financial standpoint, I don't think you can do better in terms of protection than gold. Nothing is perfect and nothing's going to go straight up into the right always, but it is you know, averaging that out over a period of time and just trying to stick with what is real. I think that's the most important thing. Well, Tony, thank you so much. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about what's going on at Wisewolf.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to be traveling next week, so I won't be able to do the show, but uh, and I always love coming on and talking to you.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it seems like every.
Speaker 3: Time there is just a new we're experiencing some new uh fresher totalitarian tiptoes of something into the dystopias.
Speaker 2: So interesting times.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I'll miss next week because I'm going to be traveling and uh, I'm gonna I'm working on a new podcast episode, so I'll be out out of my normal jurisdiction. But just uh, you know, we're we're doing everything we can. The crew is great, and uh, I'm sourcing as much product as I can. I've I put out an email about a week or so go as letting people know, like we're trying to get some of the smaller silver items. I've ordered stuff, we had some stuff lost in the mail. There's a there's always something going on with this business. But uh, we we're excited about some of the cool stuff coming out in wolf packs. Who appreciate everybody who who's stuck with us.
Speaker 2: That's great. You're talking about podcast episode? Do you have a podcast episode today? After this show?
Speaker 3: I do. I'm going to do the Arderburn radio transmission once a week on Thursday's eleven am Central Time. Go find me at Tony Ardeburn on x and America Unplugged a channel over on Bumble.
Speaker 1: We'll be live here in about forty minutes right right right after this show.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much, Tony.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Why is wulf gold and silver? And you can get to Tony through David Knight dot gold and let him know that you're coming through us the common Man. They created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. Each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in commage. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com