Speaker 1: Do you want to build your faith?
Speaker 2: Do you desire to have a true encounter with God through His Word? Then listen to Lorgus ramer I with Reverend Doctor Joseph Baubin, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. He's a seasoned man of God and the teacher of the Word. In this truth and simplicity. Make time with us each and every Monday to Friday at two pm on Spirit eighty eight twenty three FM us being Encounter the Word of Truth.
Speaker 1: God richly loves you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the logo streamer are with God Savant Reverend Doctor Joseph b Being, Head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. And now to today's message.
Speaker 3: Jojua one Ver's age.
Speaker 4: The Book of the Law shall not depart out of my mouth, and I shall meditate in it today at night that I may observe to do according to all that is written in it.
Speaker 3: But there I will make my way prosperous, and then I will have good success. Amen, God bless you. I your six.
Speaker 5: And then when I was coming to church, you know, as we're driving this morning, then I think I've said it before, and I'm really say it again. You know I love Sundays, Amen. I love Sundays, and ever since I became a believer, I gave my life to Jesus, and Sundays have been my birst days, you know, just coming to church. And then I used to love the scenes, you know, of seeing people flacking too church, putting on their best and dresses and going.
Speaker 3: I love the scenes in church, you know.
Speaker 5: The song, the waving off the handkerchiefs, and then the dancing and then all that.
Speaker 3: I used to be frilled and excited.
Speaker 5: You know, I still have, you know, but I think all that began to change when I became a pastor a man, you know, because at that time, in my innocense, I thought that some way, somewhere, we were all on the same page, you know, when it comes to our understanding or the reasons why God has saved us, why he has incorporated us into his kingdom, how he has equipped the expectations of God, you know, in our lives, in our work, because we said yes to His habitation to come work with him. And I think that maybe my naivity stemmed from the fact that I assume that the experiences that I went through before coming to Jesus Christ and people have similar experiences and encounters and so and.
Speaker 3: It's all joyful, it's all blaceful.
Speaker 5: And one day we were all meeting heaven, say agin, and if you are meeting heaven, hallelujah.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: But then becoming a pastor, you know, and then and God bring in another perspective of the whole, you know, church life and all that, and.
Speaker 3: It's not something that.
Speaker 5: It's enjoyable, you know, as a pastor, because you you you want everyone to come to heaven. Say amen, everybody must come to heaven. Helen Louiah. Oh, I thought, oh yeah, and amen to that. We are all tending to somebody, I say, we are all going to heaven. There's not something something better. Hallelujah Amen. In May and throughout the night, I was, I don't know, but like you always say, sometimes you don't know what to pray for. But the Holy Spirit bed is you went nowadays as a past and most often I'm praying that people should be saved for me.
Speaker 3: That is it. Once you're bonn again, I'm fine. Then we will get to heaven, allelujah. Amen. And when we say Bonney gave, you have.
Speaker 5: Had real Encountess of the Living Christ, halle if you know you know it in your heart, hallelujah, that I am readeemed, that I am safe that if the trumpet call of God shall sound, now you are going to be a.
Speaker 3: Part of the rapture. You are here like that.
Speaker 5: You want to say a bigger amen, because that is what will justify all this Sunday waking up, dressing, coming to church, coming to club, coming to saying, coming to dance, giving an offering, and all the other things that we find ourselves doing in church. Hallelujah, Amen.
Speaker 3: That is what is good.
Speaker 5: I believe it's going to give me into what we've been talking about throughout the man, to bring order in our conversations.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah. Amen.
Speaker 5: And I pray that even as we continue our fellowship together, as we continue to share the Word of when we don't do abstract treachy Helen Luier, God beddings us and then moves us as to what to say when we stand before the people of God. Helen layers. So when God keeps don't giving you the same message over and over and over, then you know that God is still speaking and God is desire of seeing a certain kind of thing done in our miss. God wants to see that your faith is anchored. God, it's not interested in you enjoying church live. And then one day when you stand before him, he's going to say, I don't know you, Helen Luier. And so the Bible says that God will send us prophets after his past.
Speaker 3: This after his will then tell you and help order your footsteps. Hallelujah. Amen.
Speaker 5: And so in all our conversations about bringing all that into our conversation, said, you will realize that in most of our discourses we have always inevitably come to two very key things in the whole born again spirit, that is the Holy Spirit and then the Word of God.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 5: After you get born again, we are assuming that all church goes all over the world, all over this country, all over this city, all over the churches, everybody here is born again. And Halleluijah, because it is very very important that and the bonn again thing is all about saying sorry, sorry, Papa. You can't say sorry Papa, you can't hallelujah Amen. All of us can be able to be. I think we have very soft as that when we're saying we can go to God and say God, I'm sorry for transgression your law and your commandments.
Speaker 3: Forgive me, and he says it, we confess our sins. He is faithful.
Speaker 5: He's just no only to forgive us, but to cleanse us as well from all of righteousness. Hell they lo real, Amen, Amen. And so and that is its and we hear the gospel and we come at that conviction. And the one who brings us under this conviction is the Holy Spirit of God.
Speaker 3: Amen. It's the Holy Spirit who brings our.
Speaker 5: Attention about the realities of the coming age. When the Bible says, the trumpet cord of God shall sound, and then God is going to bring this current heaven and Earth project to an end, and then all shall all believers into the new Heaven and Earth project. Hall they Louia Amen. And that is why all this order, year of divine order. If you understand these foundations, then.
Speaker 3: It is very easy to pick up the pieces. Halleluiah. All that in our conversation and all that we've.
Speaker 5: Been talking about throughout the month, Halleluiah, Amen.
Speaker 3: And the Holy Spirit is very very key.
Speaker 5: Now, once again, we'd like to say, the bonn again experience is not something that you have to miss You can't miss it.
Speaker 3: The day that you encounter jesuscribed. It's our physical encountering.
Speaker 5: The supernatural, the natural, hallelujah, encountering spiritual things.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 5: Even though we are natural, God has programmed us or God created us in such a way that we can have contact and not just contact, but we can have conversations.
Speaker 3: With spirit beings. God is a spirit. Amen.
Speaker 5: So when there are spiritual entities around you, you know or you should.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 5: That is what brought us to our niece, that is what brought us to the cross.
Speaker 3: That is what saved us ultimately.
Speaker 5: Amen, because we realize that no, the call to give our lives to Jesus, it is not an ethnic call. It is not from past Us, but for the invisible God, Hallnelujah. And when that born again experience happiness to you, you will never forget it.
Speaker 3: It's an unforgettable experience.
Speaker 5: And then the Bible says that it seals us with His Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: Another very tumultuously.
Speaker 5: Then when the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit will invade your soul.
Speaker 3: And you will know that now I am carrying or there's a spirit in me, and that.
Speaker 5: Spirit is a Holy Spirit bringing Holy appetite is eleven. Let's look at that. What the Holy Spirit is going to do. We are still talking about bringing order in our conversations, and we are saying you need a certain resource to be able to do that because of our fall in nature.
Speaker 3: The old man can't.
Speaker 5: You don't want someone to be at the end of this man and then we'll shift to another topic or die in our conversation. That's why I'm going over all these if you like, foundation our stores.
Speaker 3: So that we will get it, Harley Loujah. Amen.
Speaker 5: Talking about Jesus Christ, he said that shall come for and rolled from the stem of Jersey, and a branch shall grow out of his story.
Speaker 3: Now look at the Holy Spirit. There's two.
Speaker 5: It is that the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him. Amen, when you get born again, the spirit of the Lord will come and rest upon you.
Speaker 3: You understand rest.
Speaker 5: So if I put this thing here, or I put it in your hand, and I said this and what a bottle is going to rest in you?
Speaker 3: You will feel it, isn't it? You feel a certain weight? That is it?
Speaker 5: When the Holy Spirit comes upon you. You will feel a certain weight comes upon you. So you can't miss it. Amen, you will realize that and that Thissus what's clear.
Speaker 3: He says, you will come and stay in you.
Speaker 5: So as you sit here as a Bonnet Gain believer, we are examining the roots. You should feel a certain presence in your life because he is the one who is going to under your conversation. Without the Holy Spirit and the when of God, we can't order our conversation.
Speaker 3: And the Holy Spirit is not.
Speaker 5: Going to invade your life if you don't yield that life voluntarily to him.
Speaker 3: That's all the Bonne Gade experience.
Speaker 5: The Lord come into my life, take rule, take control, and now begin to order my food. When we finish and we're reading the passage, you like that. We are Inclosion chapter free. Now when we read the passage, you should be able to connect. But the foundation is key, the coming of the Holy Spirit, the resting of the Holy Spirit upon your life, because it's very y healthy.
Speaker 3: You will feel the weight.
Speaker 5: I have felt it ever since I got bond again. Even now as I stick stand here, I feel him.
Speaker 3: I feel him telling me what to say or drain me the conversation. I just feel it. All that I do is to yield.
Speaker 5: So when I approach you when you do mean something, I want to insult you, and I'm coming down ways.
Speaker 3: We'll say zip your mouth and I'll zip my mouth.
Speaker 5: Or maybe maybe we always say that the loose stone, okay, louse stone, and then I say something, Then the.
Speaker 3: Weight will increase.
Speaker 5: That was bad, That was bad, that was poor. You shouldn't have done that. How is the weight going to live? I apologizing upon again, Believer, It should be very very easy for you to apologize. Say amen, if you are being raised, I'm sorry. In your vocabulary, you should pick it up again.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I mean.
Speaker 5: In our marriages, married people at a point in time decided that I'll stop saying I'm sorry. The married people are smiling, you say, then you get tired apologizing to our spouses. It should be the easiest thing to do, isn't it, My calm, my breath, giant, there should be no divorce in the house of God. Say amen, mine's not happening. And then everybody, now we come, we get to a place and say, all, yeah to hope. You heard it before, Yeah to you, hope, Halleluiah, have been as yet to go, Amen, Halleluiah.
Speaker 3: Now look at that, I say, the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him. And I say you should feel the weight of the Holy Spirit in your life, and not just that, you should also feel him around you.
Speaker 5: It's the promise of the Gospel that is what gives tangibility to the Gospel.
Speaker 3: Else what we are doing is abstract. No, it's for real. God is a real person. The Holy Spirit is real, and our Christian lives are.
Speaker 5: Real because it asks if that is what brings the check and balances on our lives. The Spirit, Now look at what it brings. Says, bring wisdom and understanding. So when you read the Word, you know when we say that this world is going to be destroyed, Jesus is coming again. All these truths registered in your heart and in your spirit, and they act as a check on you. When there's no check.
Speaker 3: On you, your mouth will be lose, your conversations will be loose. You will refuse to season it results.
Speaker 5: Or maybe, yes, maybe, if you are invited to Jubilee House or man Sia, you begin to you seizing your your word.
Speaker 3: Result.
Speaker 5: But when you go home, your husband, oh he does in these salts. He needs to hear the hard truths, and so the conversations are who at home.
Speaker 3: They can be had, they can be cutting, they can be piercing, they can't be wounding.
Speaker 5: When we go outside to talk to our boss, we seizony result to talk to a dignity. But when we come home, when we come to church, we say, no, I don't need to seize in my worst result. All I only seizing my worst result when I'm talking to the pastor.
Speaker 3: So most of the pastor doesn't know. You go.
Speaker 5: Ask all the conversations me and you we are having. It's always ceasing result, isn't it. But when you go home, your your wife doesn't need saults in the conversation.
Speaker 3: Shame on you, Halen Louliah. Amen.
Speaker 5: But my point is this, like, look, if the Holy Spirit is active in your life and you are listening to him already, we have made the point. You can't miss him. You can't miss the Holy Spirit. He doesn't want to be missed. So he That's why I say he comes in a way to multious way. He shakes the very foundation of your deed so that you know that there is something The world is not just black and white. Hallelujah.
Speaker 6: He says, the spirit of wisdom, of understanding the spirit of counsel. He will counsel you the way you talk to your spouse. It is wrong, wrong, is wrong, he will counsel you. I don't have strength to do that.
Speaker 5: He will bring you MND might is courage in a carriage and strength to do what is right and damn the consequences.
Speaker 3: All that you want to do is to please God.
Speaker 5: So you find yourself that if I go and apologize to my boss, the people will say, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm weak and nott.
Speaker 7: Hey No, the spirit of mind, of mind in a strength, making it humility, strength, subdeeded.
Speaker 3: You go and say I'm sorry, I aird I did wrong.
Speaker 5: So when you are talking to your subordinate, it is seizing result.
Speaker 3: You are not looking at him.
Speaker 5: You are looking at him fine, and you're not seeing as somebody below you. It's not very colleaguified. More, it's not as qualified as you are. He's not as eloquent as you are. He's actually had a lot of money like you. But then you are looking and you are seeing something different. You are seeing the spirit of the Lord living in that person.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that I can't because there's that weights on you.
Speaker 5: Anytime that you talk to somebody, just any her that weights that waits the conviction of.
Speaker 3: The Holy Spirit.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you can linger all day until you say, I'm sorry, you want to pray, you will be able to pray.
Speaker 3: You say, shut up, I.
Speaker 5: Said, go And when when I apologize, you want to sing, and then the child the song.
Speaker 3: Is choking you hardy Loujah. Amen.
Speaker 5: Every time you are miss I think that it's one of my something that I do if you give me.
Speaker 3: Gave me the mix and then I went.
Speaker 5: Round and I said, everything is fine, and I said, can you just pray a prayer from me? Everybody is going to pray one minute. When I get to you, they pass it on. How heah, Amen?
Speaker 3: Why why should we pass it on?
Speaker 5: Because the prayer it has to be treated by the Holocaust.
Speaker 3: He gives breath to us to pray. That's when we come in the place of prayer, we don't know what to say, how to say.
Speaker 5: But by the Holy Spirit, through signs and cronies, he helps the believers to pray.
Speaker 3: So either year in church or who you can't pray.
Speaker 5: And when you're not praying in the house and you come here and we say pray, you won't be able to pray.
Speaker 3: Harlen Loulia Amen, Amen, and so yes. So he says, the spirit of counsel and might. And then he said, the spirit of knowledge, the spirit of knowledge. Understanding knowledge is.
Speaker 5: Getting acquainted with the facts of the Gospel.
Speaker 3: Where we have come from, and where we are going, and how are we going to get there? And what awaits us when we get there? There rerewards. This is one of the things that I've been minding all my parents. I said, look, brother says that you are dying. You are dying. Where are you going when you die?
Speaker 5: You think you live your there forever you die, think about death, so that will be mindful. It is that that mostly said, Well, teach us.
Speaker 3: To number our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom. We need to redeem the tie. And the thing is that God is teaching us and helping us to master. We need to lend.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot to learn. And as we've been saying, there's a lot of damaging us, all of us.
Speaker 3: That lot that that made is substantial. So if we don't take steps.
Speaker 5: Halenelujah, amen, and always be and stay in school and learn from the Holy Spirit. He is the teacher Jesus was clear, this Holy Spirit that we are talking about, the spirit of knowledge that will come to the last one.
Speaker 3: Here's the teacher. Jesus said, I'm going to send.
Speaker 5: The Holy Spirit who will be your teacher, will be your advocate, will be your counselor be your friend, will guide you.
Speaker 3: Of course you actually and then you're the ho day.
Speaker 5: Now, the whole dayssabassa. It's the review from the Holy Spirit. And if you go through that one day, you want to go through that again and again. No, the spirit of mine and the fear of the Lord, the fear of the Lord, the Holy Spirit. So most of the things that we are going to read is going to be that partnership with the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: Guy is going to help us all that our conversation and do all.
Speaker 5: Let me put it this way, all the big things that the Bible is instracting us to do. Now, when we read, I immediately say, oh, no, this is a mouthful God, I can't possibly do all this.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do it. You can't. You can't. Through the empowerment and the enablement of the Holy Spirit, he can all die. Your fool said, you can't be a sweet person.
Speaker 5: All you need to do is to advocate the will and the throne of your life, and allow the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: To teach you, and be a sheep and let him lie and then guide and then shepherd you. I said, and nex time you you grow. And then you said, now me, I'm my child of God. I am a man of God. You are in trouble.
Speaker 5: Because now you want to sit on the throne of your life and dictate. There's no way in the School of the Spirit that the Holy Spirit will live the chair. And then say that anybody else, you come and take that. We passed as we are all in the school. We are just cascading and relaying some of the truths that we have learned that has brought us this fire to.
Speaker 3: Teach and to do.
Speaker 5: If you don't do it, you can't teach it. If you don't do it, you can't teach it. When I was a young man, look, I mean you have to when some of the truths I still remember, I still remember most often when I wake up, I just go on my knees and one prayer I've never forgotten. God, take this stony heart and give me a hat of flesh. God, take this stony hat and give me a hat of flesh. Because I looked at myself, I said.
Speaker 3: No, I need this, this, this, this stony hat to be taken.
Speaker 5: To get rid of bitterness, anger, unforgiveness and all the wicked things that we are done in our young age.
Speaker 3: Give me a hat of flesh.
Speaker 5: If you can't, give me a hat of flesh, Harley Loujah and then boom.
Speaker 3: Now you realize that it's not as a process you find out that somebody is talking to me. That's the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 5: The Holy Spirit talks, communicates, and I won't ask all.
Speaker 3: To be tuned. And that's why we say that you won't be able to.
Speaker 5: Descend the Holy Spirit's voice if you're not doing your quiet time, because that's where we laid his voice and to recognize his work and it is key to ordering our conversation.
Speaker 3: B B.
Speaker 5: And shall also say, yeah, no, you're not going Againe. The only Spirit will not leave you. We are saying it again, they won't leave you. And if there's a weight, the unusual weight embedding on you to stop that conversation away, you converse with people and you know you you know that's by what I am saying. You know that you are truly want to gain, you will stop then stop start stopping, else you'll never be a happy person. You never be a happy Believe you want to be happy, you want to be joyful, you want to be victorious. You yield to the promptings of the Holy Spirit so that he can order a food steps.
Speaker 3: Amen. Amen. So let's go. Now, let's go to there, and we're arounding up so Colosia.
Speaker 5: In chapter three, I'm going to read through one to seventeen, just through some highlights.
Speaker 3: We've gone over them. It's going to register and said if you then were raised with Christ. Amen.
Speaker 5: More like say that once you give your life to Jesus, because the Holy Spirit has come to take residence in ask Harlen Lujah. He lets us at our thoughts, our words, our.
Speaker 3: Action, that's what defines us.
Speaker 5: Look at your thought life, look at the words, look at the way you behave that's you.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 2: This broadcast was probably sponsored by the Friends and partners of Harvest Japan International Commercy. Thank you for listening to logusch remer Art Reverend doctor Josef Paud. We believe that as you act on this word, God's power will transform your life. Join all this is as for our in person family service at Taber Shapel International Dynamic Umassive close to making Hotail and under sunsets rule this and every Sunday at seven am for our key service, eight thirty am for our Bible study and nine am for our Eis service.
Speaker 1: We can also join us Distent.
Speaker 2: Every Wednesday for our amazing Betweek teaching service at six pm and on Fridays for our Prayer Submission service, also at six pm. Remember that all our services are streamed online at harves Chapel International Commacive on our Facebook and YouTube pages. You can also listen to us at any time on our online radio station Radio ATI Today, accessible via the Radio Chain and Zeno apps. You can download these apps on the Google Play Store in Apple Store. You are free to ask us all live transforming terms by Reverend Doctor to sefaldai Y podcast per section for Harvest Chapel International, Commercy and all podcast platforms. For prayer requests or any other inquiries, please contact us VI, SMS, Voice haul or WhatsApp and Terrified five one two four five two five two Terrified five one two four five.
Speaker 3: Two five two.
Speaker 2: We look forward to seeing you at our next service. Until then, keep living for Jesus God which leave this