Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: All right July thirty, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar and tap tap, Let's see if we can get this right. And this is the show. So I got a new co host that I'm trying out. I was going to try him out next week, but I said, to hell it, we'll do it this week. Still my voice is ailing a bit, so what the hell? Why not? Well, I'll sound more like myself next time. But let's just see how this rolls. Now, we're still doing the Friday night thing that is a standard that stays, and who knows, maybe we'll take calls next time on this one, but this time, just him and I are here, and maybe you want to introduce yourself to the audience to get started while I hack and caugh my way off off the mic for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was doing that while I was mic, just know, hacking up along. My name is Brad. I'm one of the co founders of MOE Studios and the founder and composer of the band Augmentation Augmentation Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which by the way, we've heard on here a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thank you for that. By the way, dude, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was thrilled when you sent me that stuff. What's the one that I actually play a lot. It's the uh god, I don't even know the name of it because I just grab it and.
Speaker 1: Uh, Staffism is the one that I heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, that's the one I play a lot.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and kissing about it's curios about Scaffism has looked that shit up and so it's pretty horrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I used to just do songs about a general dismemberment, just odd ways of people dying are being killed, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Just one of the most brucial months that I've found.
Speaker 2: Well, even thirty five forty years ago. I mean, the band Carcass right out there doing medical terminology and stuff like that, and people didn't even know what a carcass was. Uh, you know, in the in the days before the Internet and rotten dot net and such. Uh, nobody knew what the hell they were talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I remember rotting. Those are fun days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, geez, good stuff. I remember, you know, I opened for Cannibal Corpse during that tour when I think they had the T shirt or the album cover band or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: For the artwork, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: That was the fun death metal days. Man, hardly anybody got paid, but you know, but it was all about making music anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably we've been paid for playing music, but it was it's fun to do.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I've been on Stays a few times, but it was under a different band name. But when I actually had band members.
Speaker 1: Now it's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, that's been a change in the past few years where you're actually able to like produce things, you know, Like we had computers a little bit in the nineties that helped us with production maybe, and some people were purists and said, don't use the computer, don't use the sound tools, you know, stuff like that. Just record organically, And a lot of people got hearkening back to the damn Beatles stupidly, because you know, twenty five years more technology comes in, nobody wants to use it. But we were using digital audio tapes and things like that way back there, and except you know, burning a CD and everything became a whole lot more commonplace as the years went on. I had to pay fifty dollars to get a CD burn of the stuff I was recording in a studio once fifty bucks. A guy was just charging me for the blank you know it's expensive anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, yeah, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: So music is always an interesting adventure. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The technology has definitely been a hope because back in the day, trying to find a death little drummer it's impossible to find that wasn't playing for five bands already, and trying to find a bassis now, but you could throw a bottle down down the sidewalk and had five guitar players the head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the amazing But always had trouble finding a bass player. Always that was the difficulty, and nobody wanted to play bass guitar players. Yeah, like you said, you could just you know, you could swing a dead cat and you hit at least three of them. Almost anywhere in Jersey guitar players of all kinds and all skill levels from next to no skill, although plenty of enthusiasm the guys who were highly skilled but never wanted to actually do anything. You know, you'd find that all the time. But yeah, now those were the more fun days when I was younger, that's for sure. Then I had kids and I stopped doing it. You know, but who knows. Maybe I'll be returning to music a little more in the in the upcoming months. We shall see. But anyway, man, Yeah, So outside of that, though, I know that we wanted to talk about a couple of things, and I know we're going to get to world news at some point, because you know, I get my shock and awe from everybody the communications that come through every time somebody's worried that World War three is about to kick off. I mean that's been the routine for about the past I don't know, twelve fifteen years, where everybody communicates to me, oh my god, is this it? Pretty much every couple of months, somebody thinks something is going to kick off World War three. Never quite happens. But maybe we'll get to that later. You sent me over an article which I found interesting. Now I don't know if you want me to pull it up and read from it or if you have it in front of you, but yeah, I found it. Okay, so you know, just for everybody loostening, Yeah, I'm gonna pull that up and it is let's see, okay. So Friend Dazzle is that the name of their website, Friend Dazzel, oh dot org fenbidazzle dot org okay, sorry, f E N ben b e n d A z o l e Okay. Dot org is the name of the website. Okay, that's why I can't pronounce it correctly. But then again, I don't pronounce things correctly. I'm from Jersey, all right. Anyhow, so pancore okay, p A n A c U R and I hardly know how to pronounce these things anymore. C dog dwormer for cancer. Okay, that's an interesting headline. It's a blog piece. Apparently it was done in twenty nineteen. Anyway. According to the World Health Organization, nearly one out of six deaths and humans is caused by cancer. Cancer has defined as uncontrolled growth of cells in various parts of the human body. It is mainly caused by genetic mutations. Despite cancer emerging as a significant cause of more mentality, progress in finding novel ways to treat cancer is relatively slow. Chemotherapy, radiology, and surgical removal of tumors remain the mainstay of cancer treatment.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm so tired of hearing about that ship that chemo therapy, because there was a guy Cornelius Rhodes James Corbett brought him up and just got as a World War two scientists, and he said that this guy basically repackaged mustard gases chemotherapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, whether it be mustard gas radiation, the ship doesn't help. It kills, you know, and it's just fucking the sandity. I people still want to use that to try to treat anything. There's its elaborate, you know. Yeah, a lot of things, I says, And then you got this stuff right here. I don't know if the customer that I was working for her husband for a fellow, he looks like Joe Biden would go.
Speaker 2: To us where Oh god, that's horrible Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked just like the guy. But yeah, he was in bad shape.
Speaker 3: Whenever I first met these people and I was doing work in their house, and she said she gave him some kind of de warmer. I don't know if it's the same stuff here, but seeing like h like maybe a year later and he was up moving.
Speaker 1: Around, he looked great, you know, to look like Biden. Yeah, I mean, no chembo necessary.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: People just you know, paying to be killed.
Speaker 3: And you keep seeing all these damn cancers centers, these big huge hospitals, getting all this money, all his money for it into him and still doing this ship because it's not about helping people, it's about making mind.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is that the dee warmer thing keeps coming up. You know why do I say this because remember during COVID there was the horse dey warmer that was out there.
Speaker 1: That's when I first heard about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of people got really involved in that, and there was a big, you know issue about that. Oh, you're an idiot, you're taking a horsety wormer, this and that. But here's the thing about utilizing stuff like that. It's meant to destroy certain organic material. Now, one thing about cancer is that it is organic material one way or another. It's clearly something that's developed that ends up creating blockages in the body one way or another, and it's accelerated growth. But it's certainly organic tissue. Now, you can destroy that tissue, you can target it with radiation and all that. I mean, I see the point of doing that. But at the same time, how do you keep the radiation from affecting the healthy part of the body is always my question, right, And when it comes to this dewormer crap. Well, here's the thing. It generally destroys a whole line of stuff that's organic. And I mean that was my point about it when people were talking about it in the first place. During COVID, I said, you know, it makes sense that the horsety wormer actually does something because it destroys certain organic tissue. And if it destroys the so called infected tissue, well then you might have success if it stops there, but does it right, and and that's the reality there anyway, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I didn't consider that part, so I thought, you hear about things working and uh, just a lot less damage done. So that's why I kind of wanted to harp on that a little bit because I've seen what the hell you chemotherapy does the people, and it's horrific. Yeah, Like I said, this fella here he just took some d wormor and no, it didn't look so horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, with the exception of the fact that he looked like Joe Biden with a goateque. But but outside of that, you can't help that. I mean, you know, you need plastic surgery to change that up, and who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I hadn't hear kids screaming on the property, so I don't think it was you know, I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it didn't disturb most people right anyhow, you know. But the thing is, yeah, there's all kinds of weird things that work. And you know, the concept of one size fits all is also one of the most major problems with the alleopathic medicine to begin with, because they have a you know, a schedule for things, right, You're supposed to do this and this, and that's the way it is. But it doesn't necessarily work for everybody. The dosage doesn't work, the chemical doesn't necessarily work. Some chemicals are problematic, and people don't understand the interaction between different chemicals. And outside of that, there's plenty of energetic uses for things that are natural the nature you know, naturopathy type medicines that people don't understand because it's not about the chemical makeup necessarily, it's about the energetic properties that come along with the whole plant or with the whole organism that's being utilized. And these things are completely like outside of the realm of your stand under you know, emergency room physicians and you know, basically battlefield medics who are responsible for the majority of what we call healthcare at least in this country, and they're all going by these you know, prescribed schedules and things to basically okay, so this problem means, offer this chemical and they do that until it kills a certain number of people. Then they turn around and give us you know, class action lawsuits where everybody gets paid a little bit of money if you can figure out a way to attach yourself to it. But true, truthfully, I mean, it's like a wrecking ball that goes through society, this whole medical industry.
Speaker 1: And then the standard for getting a job of soda loo.
Speaker 3: I remember a JUNI used to work for it that he went to the doctor and he literally watched his doctor go sitting down in front of a computer and google his symptoms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what the fuck? Yeah.
Speaker 2: At this point they're literally look into the Internet. And it's not just that one guy. I guarantee you it's not isolated like.
Speaker 1: This was back in twenty ten. I heard this, so I can only just got worse.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I was just going to relate to you that in about twenty ten, I had a doctor do the same damn thing to me where it was like, well, let me go look that up. Okay, Now, it used to be in the old days, doctors might have had some books behind him on a shelf, you know, sort of like the lawyer's library. They never cracked the books at all. But the books are up there. But the doctors occasionally crack them open because you give them something they don't know what, you know, they don't they have, they don't encounter it often, so they go, okay, let me figure out what that match is to and they consult the textbook or they consult you know, the descriptor what is the DSM right that that manual one way or another, and try and figure out based on the symptoms what it is. But ever since like the early or mid two thousands, and I do mean, like you know, two thousand and four to two thousands, web MD existed, so anybody could go on there put in their set of symptoms and it would spit out, well, it may likely be this, it may likely be that, and it would even give you a course of treatment and everything else. The only thing you were missing sitting at home is one of those dea numbered Uh you know, what do you call it prescription pads, to be able to write out your own damn antibiotics or whatever. That was the only thing you were missing, and people still lined up prior to the doctors. Sorry good.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was uh kind of agreeing with you on that. But also it's when you go to Google, the.
Speaker 3: Search engine design to height things, you got such a mixed array of answers, and you got to Now you're at the point where we got to learn how to read between the lines, making sure that you're not just getting something that's slanted to care to the establishment.
Speaker 1: The U trying to fucking figure out the term here.
Speaker 3: I guess the mainstream doc is what you call him, the you know the butchers because they're wearing butcher coats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they do. It is the same exact uniform that somebody wears in his house.
Speaker 3: It is sort of pointed that out recently and I was like, oh, Ship, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: The long white coat is exactly the same kind of thing you see people wearing in a meathouse.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you don't believe me, go look at the movie Rocky right. You see uh drinking what is it, Paul, He's there in the Meathhouse, and he's wearing a long white coat, just like as if he was a doctor. Okay, it's just he's got a hard hat on. Uh, you know, because he's left you know, yeah, exactly. Well he winds up losing his day job in the later movie, right, But anyway, I don't know, it's been a while since I saw those, but anyway, no, but you're right, the butcher coat is the same as the it's the same as the doctor's coat. And uh, you know, and and nurses used to be dressed a certain way too. Now they're all in scrubs, and you know, a lot of them wear different car tune characters on their scrubs trying to keep you just well, you know there's that too. Don't get me started on that. Anyway. Almost every woman I've ever been with has been in healthcare in some way or other for some reason.
Speaker 1: Dude, one of the best girls whose legs I put up as a nurse.
Speaker 2: Yep, I got you. Uh, I totally understand. But I don't mind nurses, aides, LPNs, you know everything. You know. I never got a doctor, though, I gotta be honest with you, never got a lady doctor. But nurses e m Tsuh. My my current wife was an EMT anyways, But yeah, just you know, somewhere in the medical care. But there are always people that actually take care of people. You know, They're not the ones that are writing out the drugs and you know, being convinced by the uh you know, the people that show up, especially in the old days when they had the drug reps, show up with the holding suitcases.
Speaker 1: That's a sad thing too.
Speaker 3: And you went across the ones that like that believe that they're doing the right thing, but they don't know what they're poisoning somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and then you just especially if you take note that their pens and their little you know, their little notepads happen to match the drug they're prescribing to you, you know, run because they bought lunch for the whole office, you know, and it didn't matter if it was oxy cotton or if it was you know, uh.
Speaker 3: Something that was supposed to help you with the NASCAR suon under the lab coat. He's got the same sponsor the logos.
Speaker 2: Yep, geez, you know, I mean, only go to that doctor if he's got the you know, the the viagra logo around. I mean, that guy at least is trying to help people. You know, That's the way I look at it. You know, maybe I'm crazy, but h and even worse than that is the so called psychiatric industry. But anyway, back to this whole thing about the deworming deal, I find it fascinating because you know, I've heard stories for years and years, especially in alternative media, about people getting cured with like baking soda. You know what I'm saying, like doing that whole thing. You you've heard that before, right, the old Oh what do they call that? Actually, there's a terminology for it where you actually, yeah, use like baking soda and water pretty much. And it changes your your your body like the pH levels in your body. Alkaline, that's what it is. Like you you you change your alkaline level and then that destroys the cancer. And I've heard a lot of stories about it, a lot of success, not necessarily people that like live forever, but prolong their lives with that. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I've definitely looked that up though, because I reb back in the day they used to be baking.
Speaker 1: Soda and never damn refrigerator open.
Speaker 3: And I think we used to brush your teeth with that, but never heard about like mixed deel with water.
Speaker 1: And I guess, rinn, you know you're gonna levels like that.
Speaker 3: That's a that's an interesting one because also I don't really see baking sod on the shelves and it we're not that I've been looking for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, baking.
Speaker 2: Baking soda is not as readily available as it once was. And uh, I think yeah, a lot of people don't put it in their refrigerators anyway. They don't do it like they used to. But it was a perfect catch all. You could catch all kinds of like the fumes and things that come off of stuff. I mean, especially if you got like, you know, rotting fruit or vegetables in your fridge. Uh, they do start to spoil in there. And when they do, you know, those gases and everything they'll start affecting. Like you know, you wind up having stuff like you put bread in there. It starts to taste like onions because you got cut onions nearby it. You know, things like that you put that uh, you put that baking soda in the back. You open up the box and it starts neutralizing that stuff. The gases, so to speak, get neutralized. So it kind of makes sense to me that if you add that to your body what's going on there and you start, you know, utilizing it, especially with water, which is still one of the wildest, most untapped, weirdest elements on this earth is you know, because water is one of the strangest things if you think about it good, you know, it seems to retain memory, it does all kinds of weird stuff, and it's it's one of those things that is also a component of every single living thing there is on the planet. So there is a universal purpose to it here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's one thing good, the high creation, I mean just that alone. We're reading in muscle a fitness back in the day. Once you get dehydrated, like they say when you're in the gym your mouth is right, that means you're already dehydrated and you've lost twenty percent of maximum output. That's a staggering number to lose, I mean, and also just even getting model dehydrated, that'll just jack you up, just so I get aches and pains and stuff, and you know, see people like pounding motor and add one stuff like just try drinking a bunch of water and you know, wait a while. You probably the pain of public pass off probably just dehydrated people just normally, just throughout today.
Speaker 1: They didn't really drink enough water. I mean, I'm guilty of it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to make sure I carry around a gallon every day and then you know, pound that.
Speaker 1: But some days I don't, and I feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and quite frankly, I mean, tap order when I was younger, used to taste better, so I didn't mind drinking Tapporter almost everywhere I went. I mean, you know, some people say I was spoiled because I lived in you know, New York and New Jersey, where you know, allegedly the water's really good. But nowadays, and only a few years ago, when I was in Jersey, maybe like ten years ago, everywhere I went tap order did not taste good, you know, like it just it had an off putting taste or smell to it in some cases. Uh, And everywhere I've lived in the South, it's varying degrees of bad water. So honestly, I mean, I'm buying bottled water most of the time just to have something that tastes kind of clean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that bottled water doesn't taste as thick as the stuff coming out of the fossil these.
Speaker 2: Days, right at least doesn't taste. Man, that's a good description. Thick, that's a good one. I like that exactly.
Speaker 1: That's just the only way think of it. It's like, it's just it has a weird uh. I don't know if it's all of crap that they put in there now or what.
Speaker 3: And I remember living in Houston back in two thousand and five when I was expecting it to be like horrific water there.
Speaker 1: Actually it wasn't bad. It was not bad water.
Speaker 2: I've had water in various parts of Texas and generally speaking, it's not bad at all. But you know, but but in some cities, in different parts of like I say, in different parts of the South, the water can get very weird and it's very different depending on what region you're in. And it's not just the treatment. There's something else going on on here, you know. I mean, everybody talks about floor riding the water, and yes, I agree that that's a problem, but it seems to go well beyond that, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going like the hormone therapy chemicals that people are taking, and that stuff doesn't really filter out of the water the way that they should. And call me crazy, probably on purpose, because we all know how the establishment wants to seminize a lot of men, just turn us into a bunch of netless monkeys. But yeah, umeber, you and I were talking about this the other night. Back in twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, I saw an exposion of people having girls and they were getting pregnant and stuff, right, and somebody made the joke it's probably something in the water, and I think there was something to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was an old phrase where you know, if you saw people starting to behave on masks in any particular way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be like, oh, it must be something in the water. But there's But at the same time, yeah, she made me think. I was like, no, you're you're joking, but you're probably onto something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, there's a reason why those phrases were invented, Okay, And yeah, indeed, if you influence the water in the community, uh, you can do a lot of things to them. And uh, our own our own intelligence agencies know that because they've experimented with screwing around with water supplies, both foreign and domestic.
Speaker 3: And you know, Sam Houston, back in the days of the work against Santa Ana, he kept Santa Anda's army going along the river because poisoning the walls of his town that he was going by, and tellybody, you know, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Just you know, Spanish farm is coming right for the Mexican army.
Speaker 2: Right, And they would show up the water their horses or whatever, and the and the water was no good. So it slowed them down or stopped them in some cases. I mean, it was a smart thing to do, but I feel like you're right. I feel like that in general, the entire water supply has definitely been tainted, especially because of the explosion of the SSRIs and all that stuff. Like you said, no matter what they do to it, it never filters out. So eventually that stuff's got to run off, even through waste and everything else. You know, when they recycle water and it comes back around, and the stuff that they end up taking out of the lakes or whatever, you know, it's gonna come back around. And I know people have and plus.
Speaker 3: There's another one that just dawned on me recently is a you know, people used to catch rain water and now I got these plains streak in the sky.
Speaker 1: It is not not even the rain water is good anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know the chemtrails that are supposed to be a conspiracy theory. But yeah, tell me that things don't change though when they really heavily spray in area. Uh, it always does. And anyway, yeah, no you can't. So clean water is a difficult thing to get your hands on in the first place, and even if you try to filter it and everything else, you can only get so far. And sometimes with these filters you wind up tasting the damn filter. Uh, you know, in the water. You just can't help it. You know, I've seen it done with the salt filter, you wind up with salty water. I've seen, you know, the thing with another kind of filter. It's supposed to be a hard filament where it's a rock, but quite honestly, it ends up tasting like as if they added chlorine to the water. Anyway, Uh, when you know, when you try and filter it, so you know you're burkis and everything else. Yeah, of course, use them, but don't expect that they're getting everything out of there, You're you're definitely still taking in some you know, incidental chemicals that are just you know, prevalent in the entirety of the water supply. And like you said, even when the rain comes down, this stuff is contaminated before it hits the ground, you know, from the arris.
Speaker 3: Most of them, the dog bulls, I sit outside of seeing like just different colors appearing the dog balls. Usually it would be like kind of green, and I wrote that off as pollen, but now I'm starting to see like red and purple in there, and shit, and what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like you said, the pollen was something that may sense because that would wind up, you know, covering everything, so you ended up with that general yellow or whatever all over the place. So you might end up with yellowish water and a dog bowl outside or in a barrel outside or a bucket or whatever. But nowadays, you're right, there's all kinds of weird crap showing up in the water even when you're catching it incidentally from the rain. And I've seen people with you know, some of these more extensive like barrel systems and all that. And again great, but you're not going to filter out all the crap, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, you know.
Speaker 3: The I got to wonder how much boiling helps too, because that's the other way that you know, you go out the waters to distill it like the But I wonder how much even that gets out.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go through the trouble of really distilling it, like actually boil it all the way up to steam and then collecting the steam back into a separate, clean container, you got a chance, you know what I mean. But but truthfully, I don't know. I don't know if that actually gets rid of everything, because maybe other stuff that are components in the water also turn to steam and end up returning, you know, back to the drips.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta be frank with you. I don't know. It's just one of those things where it's like I can't seem to escape it.
Speaker 1: So saying like I was wondering, Yeah, well yeah, I'm always wondering too.
Speaker 2: Some of the research, more and more research needed, and and look, these things change too. You know what you might have known for an absolute solid fact, this is the way things were done twenty years ago, not necessarily applying today, you know, and.
Speaker 3: This getting more and more rapid, and this fucking horrifying because I saw another article today.
Speaker 1: We can get away from the water thing for a second.
Speaker 3: Sure, this one, this one really just made like people say, you know what's just go ahead, just nuke the planet because you could just in a little shred of privacy is getting smaller and smaller small And another.
Speaker 1: Talking about six G being able to see through the walls, monitor heart rate movement and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: So we're hearing about it now, which means what the military has probably been using it for years already.
Speaker 2: Well, we were talking about this theoretically ten years ago, you know, around the time of the robobes. Did you ever hear about the robobs?
Speaker 1: Saw something about that not too long ago?
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, well, like say ten twelve years ago, we were talking about it in all media circles because these these robotic bees had been discovered and they're almost indiscernible from regular bees, and you know, nobody knew who had control over them exactly. We found out that, you know, it was a part of a Darper research program. But you know, you approached the Pentagon, you ask them a question, they're not going to answer it. You know what I'm saying. And then, of course everybody was talking some years ago about the you know, the disappearing honey bee, right, and I'm saying to myself, well, gee, if they're out there trying to hump robo bees, maybe that's the problem. Uh. They can't reproduce with robobes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I know this sounds all cooky and crazy everybody, but these are the more free flowing thoughts sometimes that I'm happy to go through with my my friend here and see what we can do. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Thing is that you don't really have to You don't even have to dig really deep in inbant to find this information.
Speaker 2: No, not anymore.
Speaker 3: It's all out there because now just I think the forces are starting to get a little bit Huber's drunk.
Speaker 1: They think they've got the games sewing up. Some of the fucking stood out there. Let them read about it. No cares gonna steambro them anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, and the other thing is it's such a chaos bubble at this point.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, there used to be the the idea that you could look at things and debunk them and decide what was going on and en mass. You could get a lot of people to agree that, you know, certain things were just ludicrous, you know what I mean. When it came to some of the conspiracy culture, that's all gone.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Now it's all like a different political animal, you know, and conspiracy culture, like the people that used to do the research, Like when was the last time you really heard intense research being done on any of this stuff that was you know, being done about fifteen years ago? Like the nine to eleven research community totally disintegrated, you know what I mean, Like anything that was a search for the truth just became so convoluted and so combative and argumentative in the online forums that I mean. And you know what's funny is it very much resembles part of what was said in that white paper by cast Sunsteen years ago, you know, about the infiltration of a conspiracy culture. You put out so much weird disinformation that it gets out there and picks up traction. Nobody can sort the real from the illusion. And they've not only done this with information in general, but they've done this with imagery, through the deep fakes and through the AI videos. And I mean, you know, whether it's Trump bombing cities with poop or you know, it's Biden and Trump sitting down to eat spaghetti in some virtual trippy acid world. You know, people can't even tell.
Speaker 3: WI see stuff like you tell them see stuff like that now on x Man to make sure to'squote up through the comments, and sure enough, I'll see like some somebody throwing under the common AI slot. And then you go back and you won't watch it again, and you look and you can see the little imperfections.
Speaker 1: So that's just good. You know that they allow that still until they pulled a plug on you know, brief speech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but eventually you know that's but but here's the thing. For as many people as you see saying look that's AI s I guarantee you there's way more people that saw the video never gave it another thought and made assumptions, and that's it. It's like the people that read a headline on an article and never bother to read the rest of the article. They make their decision off of the headline. So you know, every news outlet has decided to twist the headline to their agenda, regardless of what the actual information in the article is. It could be completely contradictory and it doesn't matter, and they've done the same thing with images with stills with you know, I mean, photoshop was still like almost an organic operation compared to this weird crap that's being generated, Like you just put in some prompts and boom, you have eighty new images and they all go out into the ether. And like I said, a lot of people just see those things, don't bother to examine them, don't bother to you know, do any follow up on them at all, And they make assumptions based on the slop.
Speaker 1: So, you know, and get more and more impressive by the way. I mean, these videos that get getting really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen a couple that are like very hard to you know, not the six finger jobs and all that. I mean, those are you know, clear, but I mean, but there's been a bunch of them where, you know, they they did like what was that the guy from Key and Peel who turned around and did like a fake Obama speech that looked pretty damn real if you look at.
Speaker 1: It, you know.
Speaker 2: And there's been a bunch of times people have put out stuff for propaganda purposes and nailed it, and you know, and then people look back later and realize it's totally manipulated video. It doesn't even matter. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like they turned around. I remember the whole racial thing that was getting damped up, and it was like there were black people showing up online going that's right, I got my eighteen children on welfare and this and that, and look at my eighteen children. And she's and she scans with the camera and you know, one of the kids has half an arm, you know what I'm saying. The other kid has three legs because AI screwed up. But people didn't look at any of that. They just heard the sentiment and they ran with the sentiment, and it became see, these are the welfare queens of today. And it's like, yeah, in AI, I mean in video game land maybe, but they're not real people, you know. And it's like and I can tell you I know, and they're not real people. Look at the kids, you know, like sitting there like the other weird things. And there would be like a three year old and maintaining absolute stillness. Now, if you've ever been around a three year old in your damn life, you know that happened. Three year olds unless they're dead or not still. Okay, I'm sorry, it's just the way it is. So when you got them sitting there like statues two three year olds, which, oh, by the way, how she has eighteen kids overlap that close in age, I don't know. That's another you know, physical difficulty there. Unless they're all twins. You know, it gets weird. And it's like there's a whole bunch of things here showing you the obvious that this is faked, and people ran with it anyway.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't want to racipating in general.
Speaker 3: I've got a wonder book because I mean, I've got a lot of black folks over here.
Speaker 1: We all seem to get along fine. I don't you know, I don't see too much riff rad.
Speaker 3: But there are some hood draw some hood niggas out here, because I remember where I used to cast my check on the square to just be a no. Nine cent store, like two or three times that guy got robb and got the ship beating out of them. So mhm, it happens. But for the most part, no, I mean, everyone run here for the damn chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, you're gonna you're gonna have a rough incidents in a bad neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It just happens.
Speaker 2: But that's mainly from economic pressures. That's got very little to do with race, you know, yeah, exactly, and quite frankly, most of the time, the people that look like you are going to be the same people that are preying on you. That's the way that works. If you're in a poor neighborhood, that's that's what the deal.
Speaker 3: Is, uh, you know, And I've heard the Brothers even say that about themselves, like, man, the only people had tried to come out to my ass.
Speaker 1: Looked just like me. And yeah, well truth is truth, man, anyway, and even no, God, you go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna mess one more short story about when of we used to live in Houston.
Speaker 1: It also has to deal with like.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: People, you know, when people got prayed on. It's also how you carry yourself. I remember going into a liquor store, you know, get some blunts. I was gonna smoke some weed, and there was some hood there was some hood brothers out there, and two or three times one by these guys and Neyver bothered me.
Speaker 1: One of them, you know, followed me one day said hey, man, hold up, you know, I wanted to talk to me.
Speaker 3: His name was Swan he said, Yeah, me and me and my partners, we see you coming through it once in a while. We just talk about a Walkee guy man I got handle punk.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just if you carry yourself in a certain way, they're not going to fuck with you.
Speaker 3: And whether it be white, black, brown, but if you walk around looking like, you know, just slopping down, looking like a victim, gut or puking, yah, see that.
Speaker 2: You see people in certain parts of the country are afraid of New York City, right, And like I used to go in and out of New York and I never got mugged or nothing. I got in like one little altercation one time, living there for a while, you know where. But but outside of that, generally speaking, no altercations. Nobody's trying to rob me. And I was out all hours of the night, all by myself, you know what I'm saying. And plus I'm visually impaired, so quite frankly, I'm probably a little more vulnerable than I ever want to let on. But I don't act that way. And you know, if you kind of just behave as though you belong somewhere, it goes a long way. And I don't know, people like tell me, Oh my god, you go to New York City, weren't you afraid you're gonna get like, you know, robbed and raped and beeting? And it's like, uh no, not at all. Matter of fact, I feel perfectly safe, especially when there's people around in New York. Mostly. I know they made a big deal out of some stuff, you know, not long ago. Uh like you know, the like the lady getting set on fire in the subway and all that kind of stuff. But well you you heard about that, right. The people just sat there and watched somebody do that. You know, they're messed up people everywhere that you know, just sit back and watch it's happened.
Speaker 1: But well, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if I want to say that. One I heard about some horrible shit. I went out of Bankok and just geez, I used to write some horrific death middle songs, But damn what I heard about that goes on a Bankkok.
Speaker 1: I don't never care to go there.
Speaker 3: I'm good not leaving Texas. I got my traveling out a few years ago.
Speaker 2: I hear you. Look, at least in this country mo the time, unless you're Jeffrey Dahmer, we don't usually eat each other but uh, you know, uh in some other places it's a little more commonplace. Anyway, let's let's not go there too much. You want to get into the international or you want to hit some more about this about this alternative treatment of cancer stuff, because you know, I skipped down in the article and we could read just a little bit from can humans take dog dey warm? Or medication? We could read from that subheadline if you want.
Speaker 3: That's up to you, because I mean the international thing, I mean, how many other people are reported on that already. That's one reason why I kind of wanted to stick to small stories, because I mean, there is reel thing you can It's just like the guitarist thing.
Speaker 1: We're talking about.
Speaker 3: You can pbably throw a bottle down the road and you know hit six or seven. People talking about that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but on some level, well yes, but you know, I think people need to adjust their expectations because every time, like I was telling you, like every over the past couple of decades, honestly, people get into a tizzy thinking that World War three is coming, right, and you know, Putin invaded Ukraine. Okay, world War three is coming. You know, Oh, there were shots fired, and we bombed the nuclear facility over there, you know, the we being the United States, not you and me, but you know, the the US bombed you know, facilities in Iran, oh world War three. You know, they assassinated that general. World War three is coming. Uh, they made agreements with Israel, Israel's attack in Palestine. World War three is coming. It's just a constant like everybody's looking for the apocalypse, you know. And my whole thing is calm down, because it's really just the continuation of the same crap that's been going on. It was escalated, it has been escalated ever since the you know what was that October second right incident a couple of years ago now, and for the past couple of years we've seen increased fighting over there.
Speaker 3: And as far as buddy is that you got the wos funny is you got the you got the October date wrong. But I was gonna say that I'd do that same thing deliberately because it's such a ridiculous damn thing to kick all it off there, I actually refuse to acknowledge the accurate date of that.
Speaker 1: I'll say it wrong just to piss people off.
Speaker 2: Well, but go on there you go, you caught me. I was just doing that because I know I've got to get corrected.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. Yeah, okay, but awesome, Hell yeah, I want to stay in page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's a well, you know, full retard on that whole thing, really.
Speaker 2: You know, And it does remind me. It does remind me of that movie, which that movie is not all that funny, but that is one of the greatest things ever when Robert Downey Junior looks at him and goes, you never go full retard.
Speaker 1: Man, here's them. That makes me watch that movie still. Aside from that, yeah, you know, just wouldn't really that funny. But aside from him, he just he killed it. He stole a show.
Speaker 2: Oh he absolutely did.
Speaker 1: I forgot that it was him half the time, exactly.
Speaker 2: He is so committed in that in that like the black character thing, that it's like you totally forget it's him. I mean that is hilarious. Uh you know, and he's sitting there with with you know, uh, what's his name, you know, the guy who was in uh you know, meet the Falkers and whatever, and and they're out there in the jumble and it's like, dude, I am so I don't care about the rest of that movie except the parts that he's in and he's interacting with either Junior or he does that whole thing where he's like, man, what's the matter with you? Farrest cub He retarded, not retarded.
Speaker 3: The other one that was fun of the watch so in the movie, and I watched him because of him. Also was Tom Cruise. That ship was that shit have killed me?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Okay, which part.
Speaker 3: When he plays less Grossman, the bald guy with the fat hands, because he actually read Stiller's script on that and he was like, he was like, it's good, but they need some pressure on him from somewhere like read a box office or something. So still and vice Tom Cruise back over to his house and he reads at me, he reasoned by the part of less Grossman in there, and he starts laughing and he looks and still he goes, would you mind if I played this character? And Still was like, hell, yeah, you know you want to be in my movie? That's awesome, And in Cruises like but here's the thing. I want to have fat hands and I want to dance. And that ship was so damn funny. Tom Cruise is another tool piece of shit of Hollywood. But that movie funny as hell.
Speaker 2: Well, you know there's a reason why he ascended to the top of you know with that that that bizarre or religion.
Speaker 1: Uh you know what his.
Speaker 2: Nose scientology is some funny ship to me because I'm I'm old enough to remember. You know, the big advertising campaign Dianetics, the book by l. Ron Hubbard. It was a big commercial. It was like this epic freaking commercial on TV all day every day for years, and it was like, why is this science fiction writer writing some book that's supposed to be like a guide for life. I couldn't understand it. I did not know religion was being created, like created right in front of me, you know what I'm saying. It was bizares, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was so bizarre that I couldn't bring myself to look into it because I was like, the guy's name is Ron, Yeah, I mean go bird.
Speaker 1: You know, he did a skit on it, and I was like, guess about as much of it as I need to hear.
Speaker 2: L Ron Hubbard? You know what's you know, you know what the worst part of that is? Though you ever seen that movie Battlefield Earth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna bring that up because about the table being totaled so far against us that basically the humans in the movie had the same problem up against the an enemy without US tech and they were able to still come back.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what. Yeah, it's a movie.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it was good to see some of the pushback on this stuff. Like Steve played it on his show a few weeks or like maybe a month or two ago, about the group of kids that was doing the anti AI song. I was like, dude, that's awesome. You know, some that young generation is on point. You know, they know what's going on. So yeah, a little glimmers of hope like.
Speaker 1: That, it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, that's what we need more than anything else, is more and more glimmers of hope and more and more pushback because like you were saying, you know, privacy is is a figment of your imagination from the past, you know, and and the weirdness of the overall medical industrial complex that is out there to really poison us.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was the time when we were talking about cancer. All I could hear is all the people echoing in my head that I've known over the years who have basically said the cure is worse than the disease because every time they go for the chemo or the radiation or whatever, it makes them ten times more sick than they would have been with the damn cancer. And at the end of it they usually die anyway.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's one of those things where it's like the second you engage with their crap, you know, and you go for the for profit sickness care industry, you know you've signed away the rest of your life. And the funniest thing is to me that the remaining family members, the surviving family members often and almost always think the doctors and nurses that have killed people. I mean seriously, like every time somebody dies, they're almost always there to thank the doctor and to thank the nurse. You ever notice that pattern when somebody dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, textbook insanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, you wouldn't think any other kind of murderer of somebody you cared about, except if they wear the right white coat, which is a butcher coat.
Speaker 3: Like you said, so you know, just make sure, just get the blood off of the pore, come up and talk to Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know that would be in fairly good taste if you got the blood off first. But who knows, maybe it's more authentic if you spread the blood around.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's a ritual when he did that, Yeah, Corbett did a bit where here's a doctor in the head and some blood in his coat and said, oh, just don't don't worry about it, it's nothing.
Speaker 2: I love James, He's he is, He is so much fun.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: He stumbled across him accidentally on bit shoot, just like saying to listen to and I stumbled across the history of Alcado.
Speaker 1: Oh yea, damn, very well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what else? His his meat videos where it's like meat meat Lee Harvey Oswald. Those videos are awesome and quite frankly, I mean I've been somebody who's been like listening to James probably since I don't know, two thousand and eight. When he first started doing his podcasts years and years ago, they were very different than they are now. You know, it's much higher production. It's the only thing he does nowadays. But back then, I mean, he was doing some rough stuff and I could see the potential already, And in fact, he was one of the first people to like convince me to go do my own thing. So you know, I really appreciated that as well, because I was talking to him behind the scenes for I don't know how long. I mean, I think the first time he used me as a like a JFK expert guest on his show was like in twenty twelve or something like that, years and years ago, and you know, and I was like, James, I'm not really an expert, but you know, I can probably tell you more than the average guy, so I'll do it. But but he was still doing regular broadcast radio. He was doing the Court Report radio show in Texas. You know, he was doing it remotely from Japan, but it was broadcast in Texas anyways. Awesome, Yeah, I thought it was great. Somewhere in my archives, I have a copy of that show, I think, Yeah, I think he had me on the phone both times. I think when I did that radio show, I think I was on a phone somewhere. Matter of fact, I know for a fact it was because the one place I had been almost completely demolished that I worked at, and I needed a landline to talk to him. So I had to go to this almost completely demolished place and find the phone plug and plug in a phone and stand there in a whole bunch of rubble while I talked to him about Lee Harvey Oswald. It was really funny, Like if anybody ever got a visual of what I was doing, I was sitting on a pile of rubble in the middle of a place that was totally being ripped apart and ripped down. And it was late at night in Jersey, and I think I at eleven PM or something like that. I had to start with him on Corporate Report Radio. Was funny as hell. Anyways, there's a look at the past and a look at that, and I think you and I are going to have more conversations like this in the future. I think we'll grab a couple of excuse me with the cough again, a couple of articles, and we'll try and run with the smaller stories, you know, but there's no reason for us not to comment on the larger ones. But we can just you know, oh no, no kicking.
Speaker 3: We tend to offer a different perspective than I expect anyway, Like you're surprised me a few times, but your thoughts on things like okay, I didn't consider that that's that's awesome.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what I really appreciate hearing, because that's the only reason why I do this. If I'm going to give you the same damn thing everybody else does, I don't want to bother with it. You know, I never would have if I thought that I was going to produce the same kind of crap everybody else does. If I was going to give you the same show everybody else does, the same perspective, the same analysis, Why bother that. I would just rather join up with somebody else and tell you to go listen to them, because I guarantee if somebody else will probably do it a little better than me. But here's the facts. Nobody does exactly what I do, and nobody takes the time to consider certain things or to do certain bits of research. You and I talked about that just before choosing to do this show on Thursdays. But I really hope that you're gonna join me like every Thursday if you can.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Oh, dude, I'd love to. This has been very informative, very fun, and I like a show and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: So cool. Hey listen and listen. Give everybody a way to get a hold of you, you know, the studio and all that. I mean, I don't know if you want people to reach out to you on X or whatever, but you know, give me a link I can put in the show notes. But also just verbally tell them where they can find you, or there's a website you'd rather they go to, or if you want a way to contact you, whatever you want, go ahead and give it out, all right.
Speaker 3: Well see on Nexus at m Wie Studios for twenty or at dwight Man for twenty because my main account got locked. I was a naughty boy last week. I just wanted somebody to clear their head, and I probably praised it wrong when we told them to smoke a shotgun.
Speaker 1: So shotgun? Sorry, Dan know what a shut him? You out there, dude anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, no, no, it's all right. I like the phraseology there gun.
Speaker 3: I like getting I told I told another person to shave with a circle saw, So there's that.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's pretty hardcore.
Speaker 2: Nice. Hey, Look, these are just suggestions, folks. I mean, you know, nobody's threatening anybody. It was just a suggestion. If you choose to do this with yourself, I mean, that's you all day thought.
Speaker 1: It's just playful thought.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So MOE Studios, Yeah, you can definitely find them on there. I'll try and give you guys the link to that account and uh and the other one. Maybe you can drop the link in our little chat here so that I could pick it up and put it in the show notes when I put out this podcast. But anyway, we're gonna leave it at more the yeah.
Speaker 3: Soundclick dot com four slash augmentation check up the music.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, because it's good stuff and we play some of it here, and I guarantee I'm gonna play more of it, uh, even if it's just during the brakes or whatever. And I'm also gonna add you more into the DJ sets when I do them. But I haven't you know. I took a vote on x to see if people wanted to hear the DJ sets. Nobody wants them, so we got zero votes on the short attention span DJ theater for the So yeah, so I'm gonna do a revote because there was a tie, but nobody seems to want that. Nobody really wants me to continue my audio book.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we got two other things that are up for consideration, So I might have to rerun a poll, but I'm still gonna do the damn DJ sense once in a while anyway. Just I'm not going to add them to the UH members only section. That's all anyways.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: It was what it was, and this was a Thor's day on Neocelly effect. So no matter what.
Speaker 4: Revelation through conversation, when.
Speaker 2: A fan of the Ocelli effect calls in to the Ocelli Effect, I just.
Speaker 5: Wanted to call in and tell you and Michael Swanson and JP's Attilian.
Speaker 6: All of the guests that you have how much I love your show.
Speaker 5: Always interesting, it's always informative.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to tell you in person on the phone.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love your show.
Speaker 8: I love everything you do.
Speaker 6: I will always be there to support you.
Speaker 2: You know that we appreciate you so much. You have no idea. Thanks for most of our fans. Just and email and death threats.
Speaker 7: In denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations are still happening today. Larryhanncock's book in Denial rips the cover off many.
Speaker 2: Of them using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to larryheyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 6: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 4: Wall Streetdown dot Com, Wall Street, Windows on como don com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 2: Wall Street Window, Go there, now, go there, now there.
Speaker 1: Now revel plection.
Speaker 7: Through conversation.
Speaker 5: Here it is, Oh.
Speaker 2: Chill you.
Speaker 5: Fact, Oh Shelley fact raising truth right Jay true guard fact, I ain't on the world r d our fact Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh. Chili dot Com, Hilly dot Com Radio Network, Chilly dot Com