Speaker 1: Dirty hands means clean theology. Can you dig it? What's going on on? My local guys and gas and long distance pals?
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna get it this week.
Speaker 2: I'd tell you that that's wrong.
Speaker 3: That's just that's I don't know, thetosterone son testosterone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, just you know now that we know, we're looking at this hindsight. This is after our one year anniversary show and the catchphrases took on. We actually even had a guy said, what's going on long distance pals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess I'm Benfoot, Benfoot.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be it's been one year already in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, in some ways it seems like it just started. In other ways, it seems like we've been doing this a long time. It really does. At times you feel like you're getting a routine. But but yeah, it's been it's been a crazy year.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, looking back, what was your guys' favorite show? If you had to play favorites, I really don't know her favorite show, favorite guest. Now that's not not just season one or season two, just as a whole.
Speaker 4: For the year, we've all had people that I think we connected with maybe a little bit more. But at the same time, I think every guest that's ever been on here has been so good, and I think I've learned so much from each person. But I guess one of my favorites, and no offense to anybody else out there, but one of my favorites definitely is Ryan Peterson. Absolutely love the guy, his knowledge, his his the way that he uses scripture to back everything up, that he his ideas, his beliefs which are different than a lot of other people that we as far as the Fallen Angels and some of those things, like different ideas and the final Nephilim judgment of the Nephlom. Go out and read those books. Just absolutely chocked full of information.
Speaker 2: Just loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's real down to earth. I love just it's just like sitting down with an old high school friend and talking with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was. He was easy to you know, communicate with. Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Was it Almrino al Marino Alberino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked him pretty good. But but I liked.
Speaker 3: The ben Stein he I mean, because that we wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brad, Brad Brad.
Speaker 2: Steyle Buehler, Buehler you.
Speaker 3: Know, it wasn't expecting that at all. I mean, he just kept with energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had some fire.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: I love and we think we saw that with so many guests that we have, just the passion that they have behind what they do, their research, their belief and how much you can see God working through them and everything that they do in the books they write and the shows that they've produced, the movies they've done, the force of God behind them and what they're doing and not caring what other people think, but doing God's work. And it's just awesome to see so many strong Christian people out there that are making a difference in any way they can using the gifts that God gave them.
Speaker 1: Which I love all of this. I love the interviews because I mean I read all these guys books and watch their you know, YouTube videos and stuff like that. So it's like once we started this and actually being a part of the conversation and talking to these guys, it was like I'm like a little kid living their dream, you know. I mean it's like I got to step on the court with Michael Jordan, that Derek Gilbert, you know, me and him were you know, we're friends for quite a few years before I started this, so we already had kind of a friendship built up, so I really enjoyed having him on the show. But I guess my personal favorite was Trace Smith because I grew up believing in the faith, but I never really got deep into the supernatural or you know, the Hebrew, just kind of the I guess, quote unquote weird things until I found his YouTube channel, and then that's how I actually found Derek Gilbert and some of these other guys, was through Trace Smith because he had interviewed him and talked to him. So it was really cool to get to talk to Trace Smith and me and him actually become friends. We actually text and talk on the phone and stuff. So that was probably my favorite. That was my fanboy moment. I guess, oh fanboy.
Speaker 4: I think it's cool though, when you think about the fact that we've been so blessed through this that each of these people like you talk about Derek Gilbert, and I absolutely loved Derek, one of the nicest, most down to earth people there is, and the amount of now when you walk away, there's certain things that just made you go, WHOA. I mean, that's unbelievable and there's other things that I'm still scratching my head, like he needs to say that again, Yeah, because it just it was just so much all at once. But the knowledge and the chance that you know, that we get to sit down and talk to some of these people and be able to listen to everything, that we get to ask the questions we want to ask. Not everybody's that lucky. We can sit down and ask these people exactly what's been har well, what do you think about this boom? And I just love that because there's so much knowledge in each of the people that we've had on this program, and in different areas and in different spectrums and different viewpoints. But like I said, always backed up with scripture. And you know, it's some of that's interpretive, you know, in some of that ways. But the end goal is that these people may have differences in opinion under certain things, but they're all non salvation issues. But if it's helped at all to push you to read your Bible more, to dig into God's word, more to to try to search out that truth you know that that God conceals in his word, then man, it's it's done something that we wanted to do because it's done that for all of us, so I just to me, it's been just truly a blessing. And on top of that, absolutely love the interviews, love the guests, but the other shows that we've done, the other the Bible study that I mean, that was one of Ben's ideas that I think has been just phenomenal, not only just for you know, to something we can sit down and do like we would in church, like a small group or something, but we're we're learning as we go, just with us here, you know, being able to bounce ideas off each other, being able to kind of see how we each interpret what we read. And I feel that God speaks to everybody a little bit differently in his word, the way that he speaks to you, the way you interpret it, the way that he wants you to understand something, maybe a little different than he wants me to. That's the Bible's the most amazing living book there is on this planet that continually God will speak to you through it, even if you're reading the same couple passages.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, it's funny because you can say, you know, oh, I've read I've read Matthew one hundred times, read it again and something else will pop out at you.
Speaker 2: It's it's like it's like watching a movie and you're like.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that happening, you know the first two times you watched it.
Speaker 2: You know. It's just it's it's been an awesome journey, for sure.
Speaker 1: Truth is in the journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what what I think is great about, like, say, the interviews is I know we've said it before. I don't know if we've said it on air or not, but it's it's wild to watch them.
Speaker 2: You know, they're I wouldn't say all of them, but I'm sure some of them's like, okay, I'll well i'll talk to this guy.
Speaker 3: These guys I don't know who they are, you know, and that they they come in with low expectations.
Speaker 2: Then they see our studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well then that's even lower, lowers a little more. But but ten minutes into the conversation, you can you can see that their attitude slash ideas that they first got of us change their eyes light up. Yeah, and it's you know, it's not, well, these are you know listening to me anyway?
Speaker 2: He's like, that's a dumb hillbilly.
Speaker 4: But you think about it though, in the same way.
Speaker 2: It's it's just like was it? Peterson said, know your Bible? And then he the one you said that.
Speaker 1: Was talking about the you know, Peterson said about having the conversation when he came back on with us, he said, I just done an interview with another podcast. I was their first interview, so they were nervous as could be, and they asked me, you know what makes a good interview, he said. I automatically thought of you, brothers, he said, and I told him he said, just know you Bible, he said. Then guys know their Bible, he said. We just feed off each other.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, because it's the it's the main topic you're talking about, you know, Jesus, Bible to God, you know, God and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I just think that, you know, it's just been awesome.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna make you a sticker that says that Jesus the Bible of God and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's all right. It's a T shirt, which I like.
Speaker 1: A lot of these guys are so humble. Yeah, like Derek, if anybody had the excuse to high hat somebody and ignore them, not reply to emails, no I'm too good or I'm too busy. It's Dear Gilbert. You know, he writes all the time, he's studying all the time. He's got several podcasts he runs, He's got the Derek Gilbert app and YouTube channel. You know, he works for SkyWatch TV. That man always responds to emails, That man always says yes to coming on shows, and that you know, I mean a lot of these guys are that we've dealt with. They're just very humble, and I love that about them because there's been several you know, podcasters and other authors that I've reached out to and tried to you know, work with and ask him to come on the show, and they just either not respond at all, or oh, I'm too busy, my schedule's too busy. But then you'll see him on other podcasts and stuff. You know, I mean, hi hat you, and it's like, man, if you ain't got time, you know whatever, just but don't just ignore people and act like you're just too good, you know, because if anybody had that luxury, it'd be like Derek Gilbert and Peterson some of these guys that are just so humble, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, Alberreno La Marzouli. You go down the list, all these guys that we've that uh and girls. Vicky Joy Anderson was another one of my favorites that we got. You wouldn't have to get to be with us that time, and we had the craziest computer issues and everything happened that night, and I surprised it was. It was like there was somebody that did not want that information to get out, and I tell you that was her information. Her. Now all those things, everybody has been so gracious, like you said, so humble and yet just so knowledgeable, and it has changed me. It sculpted me to understand scripture better, to to dive in better. But all these people have brought something different to the table. I've, like I said, I've loved every single one of them, and I loved having them as part of like Tom Dunne and then Ryan Peterson again for the you know, coming on, Brian Goodawah, working with us on the the Bible, the Bible Study, having them as part of that. Jud Burton, who can you can never leave jud Burton not. The knowledge that guy has is unbelievable. You go down that whole list, there's just so many great resources and great down to earth people that you know, if you reach out, they'll answer your questions. They want to talk to somebody, you know, George Carneil is like, email me if you have questions, email me, talk to me. Like it's just everybody has been so gracious, so humble, and they're doing God's work. And that's the whole point is that. And I think that that the majority of people in this space, you know, like you said, Trey, and and these other people that we that we've talked to are truly they know this is their place. They know that their work is to further you know, the Great Commission in the long run, and and and going along this track that we've been with them on, and and and pushing, you know, just all these different this information and knowledge that is stuff that you know, a lot of people don't dig for themselves, and they need to be spoon fed a little bit. And I think the whole goal that we set out for was to get people past the spoon feeding, give them a taste, remember, get into the meat and potatoes. I think we talked about that way back in the beginning. We're past the milk, We're going in the meat and potatoes. So I think that it's just such a cool thing to be a part of, to get to talk to some of these people that I just I never in my wildest dreams what I think we would have ever had the chance to do.
Speaker 1: I like how Vika Joey Anderson said in our anniversary show that we've done. She said, the great commission wasn't to go out and make subscribers. It was to make disciples, she said. And I pray that the listeners of today are the disciples of tomorrow, because you do. You got a lot of people, you know, even in this sir that we're in, they're just trying to build subscribers and stat cash that that ain't what we're supposed to be doing here.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 1: Anyways, back at up, let's open up prayer and we'll get into this week's episode, Astrology and Astronomy in the Bible. I guess this will be part two. Who prayed last time? I did? Didn't I? Yeah, it's one of you two's turn. All right.
Speaker 4: Dear Lord, thank you for everything you've given us. Thank you for letting us have this opportunity and the gifts and the blessings that you have, that that we get to do something like this to help spread your word, to try to reach just that one more person, you know, empty empty out hell and populate heaven. If you can continue, please, if it's your will, keep continuing to bless this and reach the people that you needed to reach. Lord, and then your name, we pray Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen. So astrology and astronomy in the Bible. We talked about how the story of salvation was written in the stars last time, So this time we're just going to go into instances where we see that in our cannon in the Bible, and you don't have to go very far. You get into Genesis, chapter one and verse fourteen. You know, God said, let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens, to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and for years. You know. Scripture tells us that the stars were created as signs and seasons, days and years. It's a perfect clock or calendar. The sun's the hour hand, the moon is the day of the month, and the constellations for the seasons. So even in the beginning we're told that the stars and the moon. All those were put in the heavens for signs and for seasons. Acts Chapter two nineteen says, I will show wonders in heaven above talking about the signs. Psalms nineteen two through one. The heavens declare the glory of God. Day today it pours out speech and night tonight reveals knowledge. You know, the ancients have been mapping and looking to the heavens since the beginning of time. They're finding ancient architecture aligning with the stars as far back as go Beckley Tepe and we talked about that with the Aaron Judkins, you know, with these were supposed to be the stupid cave men hunter gatherers, but history tells quite a different, you know story. Isaiah forty seven thirteen says, those who divide the heavens who gaze at the stars, you know, somewhere along the line, and we've hinted around this on other episodes, but somewhere along the line, this intent knowledge was perverted, you know. Romans one twenty five. They traded the truth for a lie and worship the created things instead of the Creator. But it says in Acts seven four to two, but God turned away and gave them over to the worship of the host of heaven. You know, here we got the Tower of Bible. You know, they were chasing after these other gods and stuff, so God just turned them over to the will of their hearts and they worshiped the stars of heaven. But you know we have before that, you know, its Genesis six, and that's where you know, I believe that the knowledge was perverted. It was you know, it was talked about in creation. But then these fallen angels came down and it says in the Book of Enoch that they trained them in the art of astrology, you know, mathematics, war, you know, even beautification of the eyelids, and even abortion. So they ended up twisted a created thing and told them that they were to be worshiped and they were gods. You guys, think of anything that stands up the top of your head as far as astrology, astronomy in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Is exactly what you just said. Is The part that that always blows me away is that you can walk into a you know, a grocery store and get your zodiac and and it'll tell you, you know, all the different things that the stars tell you based on hercules, and you know, and and and things like this, and the stars that that are perversions of God's creation. And and to think that, you know, if you truly think about this, God created those things. He didn't create those things so you could turn them into a novelty. You know, a fortune cookie, you know, a little little message it says, oh, you'll have plenty of money because you're in aries, or all these kind of things.
Speaker 3: I have a question, does do they always say Do they ever say you're gonna have a horrible day today, you better watch out, don't spend no money? Or is it always good stuff? I don't because I don't ever look at it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do remember look, you know, when I was younger, in my heathen years, I look just kind of look at that stuff. But it said, I remember seeing stuff like like it'll have vague stuff like you'll say, you know, uh, the such and such star is in this constellation at this time. This is not a good omen for you, So at this time, don't make any major investments, you know, and it's not your time, you know, And little stuff like that, you know.
Speaker 2: That's.
Speaker 1: That's all the witches and stuff. Do they get really vague stuff.
Speaker 3: That just made me think about I was listening to I believe it was Skip Isaac the other day and one of his I can't remember which books it is, but it's like Daniel, I guess probably where Daniel. They the king has his little dream and you can't remember his dream. So he sends, you know, bring me all these people. Yeah, tell me what my dream is and what does it mean?
Speaker 1: Daniel out of prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, they're like, well, well, you have to tell us your dream so we can interpret it. He says, no, I don't remember my dream.
Speaker 2: If you're these seers, well he remembered.
Speaker 1: He just told them, if you're truly a seer, then I don't need to tell you.
Speaker 2: Well either way, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, tell me, tell me what I dreamed and what does it mean?
Speaker 2: And they couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: They said, well, no person on earth can do, you know, tell the future. And it's the same, the same thing, like, look you're looking at them stars. Is it going to tell you that, hey, tomorrow you play these numbers on the wattery and you're gonna win big.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that that's the point though, as you just said it, I think you hit that nail and the head. No person on earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah do that.
Speaker 4: However, go to acts and we talk about Paul and that that slave, but just talked about that. We just talked about that that girl could tell the future. But it's not. It's not her that's telling the future. It was the demon inside her. So no one of this earth. But you still see that that that these these some of these at least some of these demonic entities, fallen angels, whatever is possessing her, has ability for some limited foresight to some degree, because it was they were making him tons of money. She was making the owner's tons of money.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Also it can also be foresight of the of the fact of the demons in that region and and say say say, you know, hey, tomorrow, if you don't if you don't pay me, if you don't give the king twenty thousand dollars tomorrow, your dad's gonna die. They just the guy goes off and offs his dad because he didn't give them twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: You know, with the real superstitious people back then, I mean they were breading the blood, how it flowed, and you know, all this different stuff back then.
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad you don't believe in that though, No, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I guess one I want to talk about, and we we've touched on it with Derreck Gilbert was Isaiah fourteen and then Ezekiel twenty eight. You know, so now that we got kind of got a little bit of a groundwork laid, but said that Satan himself was said to have walked amongst the stones of fire in Ezekiel twenty eight. You know, to me, that stands out as the stars and the planets because they, you know, they're associated with celestial beings anyway, you know, Mercury, Jupiter, Zoo's areas for you know, Mars, just all these different gods were associated with these planets anyway, and it talked about where Satan walked amongst the stones of fire. But Isaiah fourteen, the famous Lucifer passage, you know, refers to the planet Venus. You know, it's not Satan, it's a proper name. We recently released that Derek Gilbert show. If you saint checked that out, check that out. But it's really good. But it's a mistranslation from the Latin Vulgate where the original Greek word was here for us, which means light bringer. You know, it was the brightest star in the sky just before the sun rise. But you know this entity, whether it was Satan himself or Shimjasa, you know, as Derek talked about, this planet was aligned with the entity that rebelled against God. And Isaiah fourteen thirty three. You know you said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven above the stars of God, you know, aka the Divine Assembly, the Divine Council. You know Psalms one eight one through four. Praise Him from the heavens, Praise him Sun and the moon, Praise him. All you shining stars, you know, the ones in the Divine Council who rebeled that will be judged. You know that we see many times that stars language is equated to heavenly beings in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Like in job Man the Morning Stars saying for joy. You know at creation when you know God laid the foundations of the earth. So yeah, I mean it's it's pretty rife through there.
Speaker 1: And then you even have judgment of these celestial beings in your scripture. Matthew twenty four twenty nine, Sun, moon and stars will fall from heaven and the powers of heaven will be shaken. You know, we talked about this in the last episode where you're talking about Written in the Stars, Job thirty eight, thirty one through thirty three. Can you bind the chains of ple eighties or loose in the court of Orion? Can you lead forth the Mazarath in their season? Can you guide the Bear with its children? Do you know the ordinances of Heaven? Can you establish their rule on earth? You know this is Joe those book in the Bible, But the last line tells me that the Tower of Babel had already happened. That whole passage was mentioning heavenly bodies in their constellations. I never noticed that till I was doing this stab.
Speaker 5: If the fallen angels gave us the knowledge of the stars and whatnot, then I guess that would make sense Joe would be after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's already naming them by name.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know that's God talking to Job.
Speaker 1: Right, but I'm just saying. I mean, if he's telling him that, then he already was about it. He's talking to him like, you know, where were you when I'd done this and done that? So like the way I understood it anyway. It was like Joe was already well aware of it because God was talking to him about it, like he already knew.
Speaker 4: That makes me wonder, though, it does would they you know, if we go back to Genesis and we look at God talks about you know, you know that Adam named the animals and name these things and and had you know, dominion on earth. I guess you know, we said that until later on when that's given to Satan through sin.
Speaker 1: We traded, we traded.
Speaker 4: But that makes me wonder if that's something that God imparted the knowledge of the And it's not in the Bible, so it's just me conjecture. But did everybody did they know that from day one? Did God tell Adam?
Speaker 2: And not day one?
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, did God sit down when they were walking through the garden they go out at night and they're starting to say, say, look at this is my promise, you know, or maybe after the fall because that's when the the prophecy of the you know, Genesis three fifteen, which is written in the stars all over the place. Did he let him know that, look at this is a sign of my covenant with you. We said this but look, I haven't written here because I knew this was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just an idea.
Speaker 3: And that possibly could be because it says they were they taught us the workings of the stars or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so so their courses.
Speaker 3: And yeah, well we might not have known the courses. We just you know, God might just said, hey, this is what this is and and kind of let it be. And then the angels that that you know, come down, the fallen angels kind of went into more detail, told us stuff that God didn't want us to know at the time I lost the bill. I mean, no, obviously we don't know, but I could see it that way.
Speaker 4: Also, I think that'd be a good question for Derek right there.
Speaker 1: It would be write that down.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're listening, Derek, let us know.
Speaker 3: Email us just called justin just make it easy, which have pin pals.
Speaker 1: Which I shared this on the Facebook community, but I don't think we've actually went in depth and talked about it. But so, if you're not a member of the Facebook community, just got fau mode?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Fear of missing out? Fair enough? I don't know that it must be there was a schism in that that joke there.
Speaker 4: I'm older than both you guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got kids that are ye see, my kids are too young to be bringing out home. Maybe maybe that's like a new lingo, like how we had fat back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll make it still, I'll make it more palatable for you. Wrong, fat, I'll make it more palable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the Israelite camp in Genesis forty nine, we all know about the when they he called him out and he told him, you know, give them specific instructions on how to lay their camp out and all that stuff. Right, Well, there was astronomical things tied into that as well. But when they were willed, when they were in the wilderness for forty years, you know, this was on earth as it is in heaven mirrored image. And we talked a little bit about that, I think on that episode me and you was talking about and how that it was laid out as a big cross. It was a moving cross on the floor of the desert, you know, with the holiest of holies in the center.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy is that that's kind of how the new the gates of Heaven or something's going to be laid out.
Speaker 2: Well, so we get to something something revelations.
Speaker 1: That, oh, the twelve twelve Gates. Yeah, but see, let's see we if we back up from there to Genesis forty nine, that's the blessings of Jacob to his children. But it says out there there was twelve tribes, and that's what you're talking about, the twelve tribes and twelve Gates of Israel. But if you read the blessings in that chapter, Judah was referred to as a lion, and Reuben was referred to as a man with water. Ephraim, which is Joseph in the Jewish targums, was referred to as a bull or an ox, and Dan was associated with the serpent. Well, these are all astrological constellations. So these are the constellations in the heavens lee the lion, the man with water, Aquarius, the bull, the oxes Taurus, and the serpent eagle is Scorpio. You know, these are the four cardinal points of the Babylonian zodiac, or the Mazarath as they referred to in the Book of Job. But we just talked about. But keep those in mind as we read God's instruction to the Israelite camp in numbers chapter two, verse three, Judah was to the east, Verse ten, Reuben was to the south, Verse eighteen Ephrium was to the west, and then verse twenty five Dan was to the north. You know, I'd already knew that this was a giant moving cross, you know, back in twenty twelve with one of Trey Smith's videos, but with the Levites in the center at the holiest of holies where the presence of God rested were on the day of Atonement, they would sprinkle the blood the sacrifice on the arc at the center. So this was a huge cross with them sprinkling blood in the center of the cross on the day of Atonement, saying the hidden name of God, which was Jodhvovy, which means behold the hand, behold the nail. I mean, that's already just mind blowsing. Yeah, but I never realized the astronomical stuff until Doug van Dorn pointed it out. You know, these are the four tribes listed that were on the outside of the four points of the camp that their father aligned them with animals that were constellations that align perfectly like a mirrored image of the heavens of the four cardinal points of the zodiac. So it was this huge moving cross with those four tribes at the four corners of that mirroring heaven. I mean, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: It's it's those same things. And who was it, Who was it that said that that? I think it was when it was Doctor Heizer always said that there's always at least two meanings right when you see something when you're reading through, like, there's usually something else. There's always the superficial, and then there's at least some at least one other layer that and usually more when you go through and you look and you can see all those different things, and a lot of them were meant for us to see retrospectively, like we're not. You know a lot of those things that you can even look it through. And we were talking, we're talking about it in church today, but looking through Jesus, how many times did he tell them that he was going to die and resurrect? He told him over and over and over again, yet they couldn't see it. So it's the same thing. These things are some of these things God did. Not only was he telling them, but the whole point is that we see these things later on that helps us.
Speaker 1: See the truth strengthen our faith.
Speaker 4: It strengthen our faith. It shows us as scriptures and you can see physical things around you, parts of creation that prove what the Bible's telling you. And it just is exactly you said. Just continues to strengthen my faith and hopefully everybody else out there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you guys think of any other mirrored images on Earth as it is in Heaven like Temple Complex? Is there anything like that?
Speaker 4: Oh that goes there's rabbit holes for days?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well I'm just saying just off top of you he can you think of any discussion there? There's a big three, it's pretty pretty obvious.
Speaker 4: Well, go ahead and start us off.
Speaker 1: The Pyramids of Egypt lines with the belt of O'Ryan and then also the Nile that flows beside of it mirrors the milky white galaxy. It's tell me how these stupid ancient people knew this stuff, not only.
Speaker 4: That it actually you know, was considered the life blood. Yeah, I mean, just there's you can go down and look through this. I think we went through a few other ones last time, and them like Manchu Piachu and the top of so we're talking about ancient cultures that are supposed to be, you know, fairly primitive. That obviously we're not as primitive, you know when we look at like Go Beckley, like with the Aaron Judkins. But when you look at Manchu Peachu, there's a stone at the very top that's perfectly aligned north, south, east and west, and that on the summer and the winter or yeah, the spring and the fall solstice I think it is, or summer and winter solstice, I can't remember, but they just those two days at a certain time. There's absolutely no shadow of this stone cast but this only on those two days. Like it's just on the that they were able to set these things up based on the the stars and the alignment that the knowledge that they had to possess and and and.
Speaker 2: The ability to see something.
Speaker 4: It is the that's on the I think that's the summer solstice where it rises over the like the headstone pillar. I think on the one end.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, but I know they said that for someone.
Speaker 4: But so many things were set up with the with the summer solstice, was it gil gilgal Rafaen there's the very center of that on that on that solstice the sun shines in just at that that one part right in the middle, like just at that one day year. I mean, there's so many places pretty much all ancient architecture. When you talk about the stuff that's still standing, that the stuff that we can see has some kind of astrological, astronomical significance to whatever their religion would have been at that time, whatever they believe. But everybody always looking to the sky, the stars and things above us, even if it wasn't necessarily from a Christian point of view, and not say Christian, but from a you know, at that point, a Hebrew Israelite, you know, from a godly point of view. A lot of times it was from those I believe, like you said, those fallen angels had distributed that knowledge and perverted it but their way of worship, but they still used it. Yeah, it's like the Serpent Mount in Ohio. Yeah, you know, it's built perfectly to eat the egg, which is the sun during the summer solstice on sunsetm You know, they got plenty of videos and pictures and stuff of that online you can go see.
Speaker 2: I mean, just look at Indiana Jone movies.
Speaker 4: If you have the stamp and put it in the ground on the right day, at the right time, it'll show you. Yeah, whatever to the Ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 1: But the cambodia of the Temple in Carl Watt was laid out to the constellation Draco, which is the dragon that sweeps away one third of the stars of Heaven incidentally, which we'll get to that later. But yeah, this uh, Trey Smith said in our episode this uh, this dragon seems to be branding hisself throughout the world. Keeps popping up everywhere. But we talked about with Dodtor Aaron Jenkins how they're even dating these complexes because how the tilt of the earth is changing and the northern point is, you know, the poles are slightly shifting and stuff like that, and that's how they're dating these places. And uh, we even talked about with Stephen on the last episode, how uh was it you said to Draco or Hydra that was the polite was the north point at one point Draco and everything everything revolved around it.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing and that stuff that we talked about before Chichnitza with the Mayans in Mexico Spring Equinox, it shows on the side of the pyramid, the way they the way they made it, just on the spring equinox, it made a serpent that was crawling up the stairs.
Speaker 1: To eat the sacrificed heart.
Speaker 2: It was the return of the sun serpent.
Speaker 4: And then you got the Chocoal Canyon in New Mexico, which there's a lot of unique history and kind of dark history that goes along with that area. But the Pueblo people, they had all these carved images in the rocks that showed how they were tracking the seasons and the passage of time based on the stars. I mean, you see this throughout that everybody. I mean, it's just it's part of ancient culture. The stars were such a big point to the point where i mean.
Speaker 2: Use it to navigate shifts at night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, but it's just well, i mean they still do. Yeah, I mean, well there is there is you know, GPS whatnot. But you see, you can look even you know.
Speaker 2: The sex Stent stars, I guess.
Speaker 4: The sex Stent and the different things that they used to navigate by the stars. And actually, you know there was even there's myths of the the Vikings being able to use the stars in the sky even I'm sorry that during the day with the sunstone. Yeah, where they could in a cloudy day, they could still use it and it would still be able to use this sunstone in a particular way to help them navigate even on a cloudy day, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: But even in Canada, there was a kid recently that found lost Mayan cities that was buried in the jungles of South America by overlaying the constellations over a Google Earth map. Lots of the cities lined up perfectly astronomically, and he found other lost cities by feeling in the gaps. You know, how did ancient peoples, like we talked about, how did they know this? You know, they did't have telescopes and all the satellites and modern advances that we have today. You know, ancient aliens show says that they had help, you know, by an extra terrestrial. You know, all the ancient people say that they were from the stars, you know, and that these gods from the stars visited them and gave them this knowledge. You know. The Bible says that it's fallen Angels, same story, just different title. We talked about that with Timothy Alvrina. Yeah, but I love how Timothy Alvarino explained it. You know, he said, you know what is an extra terrestrial. It's something advanced and not of this world. You know, God's angels, Demon Satan are not of this world. So by textbook definition, they are extraterrestrial. You know, when the sons of God, you know how they correspond with the stars and the planets. It makes a lot more sense in light of Deuteronomy thirty two worldview where the peoples were divided amongst the sons of God, and that Paul was talking about in Romans when we traded the truth for alyon worship the created things, the Creator, and if you go back to these horoscopes, you're going back under the the law or the chains of these other lower case g gods and given them influence over you.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just it's it's always been. We always said that from day one, nothing news under the sun, right, these things that have always been there, that if people have worshiped that they've gone to, it's just been repackaged. It's being sold to us a different way. Yeah, I mean that's that's unfortunately, it's the truth, and you can see that in so many different parts of our culture, in our society and societies around the world.
Speaker 1: But one thing I've wanted to talk about I just didn't really know when we could actually bring it up, and this is a perfect time. Was Ezekiel's vision wheels within wheels, The wheels within wheels. You know what exactly is that? That's Ezekiel thirty two. I think for Ezekiel.
Speaker 4: One or two?
Speaker 1: What do you think of Deuteronomy? Which surprisingly I don't have that written down. I figured, I guess I just thought I should remembered. I think it's Ezekiel one. Ezekiel too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it is Ezekiel one. You're right. I don't know what else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, when you hear about that story, you know what does it say? It says that you literally opened that right to it read it to Steve, which you're there just about the wheels within wheels part of the description of it.
Speaker 2: I mean he literally opened it right to the page.
Speaker 4: Well, some people, some people are good at sports, you know, some people.
Speaker 2: That's like, hey, we need to read that.
Speaker 4: So hold on, I'm didn't you No, Actually, the Holy Spirit did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: As I looked, I saw a great storm coming from the north, driving before it a huge cloud that flashed like lightning, shone with a brilliant light. There was a fire inside the cloud, and in the middle of the fire glowed something gleaming like amber. From the center of the cloud came four living beings that looked like human except each had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight, and their feet had hooves like those of a calf, and shone like burnished bronze. Under each of their four wings, I could see human hands. So each of the four beings had four faces and four wings. The wings of each living being touched the wings of the beings beside it. Each one moved straight forward in any direction without turning around. Each had a human face in the front, the face of a line on the right. Sorry, we're getting close to that. Sorry, face of line on the right, face of an ox, and the left the face of an eagle in the back. Each had two pairs of outstretched wings. One pair touched the wings the living being on either side. I'm gonna jump down a little further. Sorry. The living beings looked like bright coals of fire or brilliant torches. The lightning seemed to flash back and forth. Theung them and the living beings darted to and fro like flashes of lightning. As I looked these beings. At these beings, I saw four wheels touching the ground beside them, one wheel belonging to each. The wheels sparkled as if made of barrel. All four wheels looked alike, and they were made the same. Each wheel had a second wheel turning crosswise within it. The beings could move in any of the four directions they faced without turning. As they moved. The rims of the four wheels were tall and frightening, and they were covered with eyes all around. When the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them. When they flew upward, the wheels went up too. The spirit of the living beings was in the wheels. So wherever the spirit went, the wheels and the living beings went also. When the beings moved, the wheels moved. When the beings stopped, the wheels stopped. When the beings flew upward, the wheels rose up. For the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.
Speaker 1: And like you talked about, you know earlier with Mike Kaiser, something always has at least two meanings. So if you look back at. I don't know what you would the professional word for it is, but basically a pedestal that a throne set on back in the ancient times. That's what he's describing there. And when you look at a picture of it, you can look them up. It's just like a small table top and it's got wheels at the bottom of it to roll the throne around or whatever. But it's got those four living creatures faces on each leg of the stool, and it talks about, you know, not turning their faces as they went because it's rolling in the rough facing out to the four corners. So they're talking realistically about a throne. And he talked about how in that event there he's describing that the throne of God or the presence of God was leaving the temple, that it was showing the people that you know, they defiled the name of God and rebelled, and that his presence was now leaving them. But there's always a deeper meaning, you know, or esoteric meaning, and when you go with the the other side of that, I think it's you know, astronomical. On talking about the constellations, and Mike Kyser also talked about that, but just a little background of all that before we get in. I also have to read this, and this kind of lengthy, and I apologize, but you know, all the stars are fixed. They take the same course across the heavens night after night. They don't deviate out of God's will slash plan for them. But there are seven planets that do as thou wilt, and quote unquote wander. As Jude puts it, Jude one thirteen says, wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam with their own shame, wandering stars for whom the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved. You know, this passage is clearly talking about the genesis six fallen Angels, where the Book of Enoch, which Jude directly quotes several times, specifically says that they were put in chains of gloomy darkness. The context of the passage is about the false teachers that led the people astray, much like the fallen angels did. But these planets slash wandering stars are all named after pagan deities Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Sun and the moon. You know, seven is a divine number symbolizing completeness. You know, we have seven spirits of God, seven days of creation, seven planets, Enoch who was the seventh from Adam, seven archangels. You know, even in Mesopotamia they had the seven Obclu sages. You know, these quote unquote set courses is what Ezekiel is referring to in Ezekiel one in verse sixteen with his vision of the wheels within wheels. You know, it is the stars and their set paths. You know, this entire vision is celestial. You know, even the four living creatures we discussed earlier with the Israelite camp, we know that those four faces are the four cardinal points of the Babylonian zodiac. You know, this vision is similar to the vision John gets in Revelation. You know, it shows God sitting on his throne at the center of our universe, surrounded by the four cardinal points, the zodiacs of the heavens. Inside of these are wheels within wheels, the stars and their predetermined paths or highways in heaven. You know, God is showing that he is in control and at the center of all time, space and matter, surrounded by his divine council, who are compared to as stars. Even the word eyes used in this context says these wheels were full of eyes. In verse eighteen, that Hebrew word is iyon. Here's an exerpt from the article from the late great doctor Michael Heiser off of his blog. The one thing I think most noteworthy about all this is the eyes. And Ezekiel one, we read that the wheels were full of eyes. What does that have to do with the zodiac or astrology? Simple? The Hebrew word for eyes is ion. This is the normal word for the body part through which we see. The same word is also used by Ezekiel no less in the same chapter to describe sparkling or gleaming in Ezekiel one four and also one sixteen. He said, here's a suggestion. Eyes should be understood in Ezekiel one and Ezekiel ten as stars sparkling things. This fits amazingly well with chapter ten, since they're both the creatures and the wheels gave or I'm sorry, the wheels have the eyes. You get it. Creatures, the cardinal points of the zodiac, the creatures having eyes, stars in them. What creatures have stars in them? The ones you see in the sky, the signs of the zodiac, And for kickers. This is also what the apostle John says he saw in Revelation four through five when he looked up to the heavens animals with stars in them. You know, with modern cameras, we can fix the camera towards a set star at the north star and do a time lapse video at easily see these same wheels within wheels.
Speaker 4: That's nuts when you think about it. My dad used to do that kind of My dad used to kind of do that photography all the time. Those those time lapse photos are the coolest things that you've ever seen. And you get that fixed center point and everything spins around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It just looks exactly like you're saying, it's just them wheel within a wheel within a wheel within a wheel. But that's actually pretty interesting. And going back a little bit further, even when you're talking about the seven and being that sacred, I think it's funny too, well, not funny, I just another ironic thing when we talk about isn't it ironic?
Speaker 3: It's somewhere it talks about wings having eyes all over it.
Speaker 1: We said the creatures had wings, and it said that the eyes were all about were all over them. Yeah, so that, but that.
Speaker 2: Was in revelation though I think, yeah, four through.
Speaker 4: Five, it's yeah, but but it's we go back to job and we talk about one of the two constellations that that you hear him talk about there is Orion, which he brings up Orion's belt, and he brings up the Pleiades, which it's you know, plead is what they're referred to very commonly as the seven Sisters. Once again, seven stars, the seven Sisters. You're seeing that same replication of those of that that number seven, even though it's been changed to mean something different now in modern astrology or even astronomy for that matter.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be worth corrupting first exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they wouldn't mess with it if it wasn't worth, you know, messing up.
Speaker 1: Which uh I got the Birth of Christ on here. I don't know if I should go into that or not.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, we did a little bit of that with the last time. But I mean, if it's part of the process.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I mean, the birth of Christ is kind of he's got a big deal. He's got many leather bond books. Yeah, he knows he knows Merle Olsen. You guys remember that movie.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you're showing your age.
Speaker 4: Nothing, that's Anchorman.
Speaker 1: Never mind, I take that back.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Yeah, I just didn't catch But if we start with the like the birth of Christ, let's start with the wise men. You know, Matthew two. We're told they see the stars or they see a star that tells them that the king was born. You know, it says that they were from the east. You know, in esoteric movements, you know, the sun rises in the east, and that's said where wisdom comes from. Uh. But they quoted the prophecy from Micah five to two. These wise men were from Babylon. You know. These were the sages and astrologers. They knew the scriptures of the coming Messiah because they held the Jewish people in captivity there for many years and were exposed to their prophets and their writings. Daniel was one of the chief sages there while in captivity, and we talked about him a little bit earlier, but he interpreted dreams for the king and was exalted to a very high position. I'm sure he shared his knowledge of the prophecies and the stars in heaven that YAHWEH placed there for signs and for seasons and wrote them down for them. Nobody knew and studied the heavens any better than these guys. This was no single star that led them to the Christ. This was something they saw coming way ahead of time and set out looking. This was a set of constellations and signs in the heavens that led them out, leading them. They knew the town because of the prophecies. We broke this down very well in a two part episode on our podcast called Jesus of Nazareth Part one, but it covers the birth of and all the astronomical stuff. But some great books on this subject is doctor Michael Heizer's Reversing Hormone, The Star that Astonished the World by Ernest Martin, and Witness of the Stars by E. W. Bullinger, which you touched on it on the last episode. But the Book of Revelation in chapter twelve is what they say, or I'm sorry. The Book of Revelation in chapter twelve is what they saw in the heavens and that led them to look for his birth. Revelation twelve one through five, And a great sign appeared in heaven, and a woman clothed in the sun and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and crying out in birth pains, in the agony of giving birth. And another sign in heaven appeared. Behold a great red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, and on its head seven diadems. His tail swept down on one third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child, he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who was to rule the nations with the iron or the iron rod. But her child was caught up to God and to his throne. You know, John was caught up to heaven and back in time, and he's seen these events from heaven. This verse clearly says that he saw these signs in heaven, so you know these were astronomical. Number one, he saw the sign in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun. I'm okay, sorry, he's saying, go on with it. Okay, this is the constellation Virgo so these wise men saw Virgo with the sun placed inside the constellation. The sun would have to be located between one hundred and fifty and one hundred and seventy degrees along the ecliptic. This clothing of the sun in Virgo occurs for a twenty day period each year. This twenty degree spread could indicate the general time when Jesus was born. But the moon was also at her feet. This really narrows that window. Next thing they looked for was a crown of twelve stars on her head. This is the constellation Leo, and it has exactly twelve stars in it. It is also known for royalty, the King of the Jungle, and Christ was also known as the lion of the tribe of Judah.
Speaker 2: It's more he's got to ed it out. That's his own doing.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that. Yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 2: Whatever, put it up.
Speaker 4: You want to do.
Speaker 2: Sweet, you can't put it up, you get to take it out of the book. Oh we don't want to do that, dude, I don't care. I think that's awesome.
Speaker 4: That's huge. It goes like twenty feet. You go around the whole frequent here.
Speaker 1: Twice. All right, I'll.
Speaker 4: Give meself more work to do.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Steve, you're good man. Sorry I was late.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna get back in the groove.
Speaker 1: Groove that's right now, get behind these satan unfortunately, man, job safe.
Speaker 4: What you twice as much to make out for me?
Speaker 1: There There ain't no way there.
Speaker 2: Go o K. Guys, though I can't talk Yankee. They can't even try that sound we're gay.
Speaker 1: That was bud light drinker.
Speaker 2: Anyways, slam the door.
Speaker 1: But the next sign they had to look for was a great red dragon standing before her, waiting to devour the child. This is the constellation Hydra. The color red locates it in the southern sky. It sweeps away one third of the stars points to a location near his tail that is generally lacking in stars. But right above Hydra is the constellation Choraxe, which is the Raven and then Crater, which have seven and ten stars Koraks with seven. The number of the heads lies close to Virgo just beneath it. You know, since people have been mapping the stars since the dawn of time, and we know these heavenly bodies run the same course night after night, year after year, like a perfect clock. With our modern computers and software, we can rewind the hands of that clock to pinpoint dates. Astronomically. All these events happening at the same time gives us a very narrow window. But like I said earlier, the moon being at her feet really narrows that already small window. It's roughly a nine minute window to astronomically pinpoint the birth of Jesus Christ. When we load all this information into an astrological software, we come up with the date of September the eleventh, three BC. That would put Mary's encounter with the Angel of the Lord during Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights. So how fitting, the Light of the world was announced at the Festival of Lights, placing his berth during the Feast of Tabernacles, a week long feast where the Jewish people dwelt intense to remember the day of Exodus, when God tabernacled and dwelled with his people. Only this time he was physically dwelling amongst them.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't care how many times I read that or talk about that. That just makes the hair on your arms stand up. You know, it's just amazing, and it does. It just draws you closer to God like.
Speaker 2: You can't make this up.
Speaker 1: No, man, It's written in the stars.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: But I also have the crux and the Cross, and we touched on that a little bit in our last episod. But just for silly giggles. In case I missed anything, we'll just go over real quick. But another interesting correlation with Jesus and the sun. You know, Jesus started his ministry at the age of thirty and he died at age thirty three. The sun is at its zenith, which means its highest point at thirty degrees on the ecliptic. It starts its descent or basically its death, at thirty three degrees. The summer solstice is the shortest day of the year. During this time, the sun halts its southward movement in the constellation of the crux and Cross. There it appears to hold still for three days, then begins. It's a scent northward again to the right hemisphere, the right hand of the throne of God. Many mystery religions use many correlations with Jesus and the Sun and try to show that it's a copy or a retelling of an already universal truth. You know. That's why a lot of the mystery religions and occults, you know, hate Christianity so much they believe it to be a perversion of their truth. But even though the Bible tells us in the very first chapter that God put the stars in the heavens for signs and for seasons. Acts two, nineteen, I will show you wonders in heaven above Psalms nineteen one two. The heavens declare the glory of God. Day to day. It pours out speech and night. The night reveals knowledge. As we seen above, the heavens declared the coming of Christ. The perversion came from the fallen angels that told you that the power was in these created things and not the creator. Paul said, we traded the truth for a lie. So Acts seven, verse forty two. God turned us away and gave us over to worship the host of heaven. But talking about these events in the Tower of Bible Deuteronomy thirty two, through the blood of Christ, you are set free from their reign and their power to And I said this earlier. To consult these things for influence on the future is to go back into bondage. God's voice is in the stars, the zodiac the Signs and the Truths of the Bible. You know, a good book on that is Ken Fleming. But it's a great book and it breaks down all the zodiacs and their deacons. It tells how the story of Christ is, the story of Christ is Written in the Stars, and the story of Salvation. But each of these twelve signs pictorially represent the profould prophetic events to the unfolding story of Salvation in the history of the world. In that the book that he was see one's kind of talking out of it might have been one of them. I old he was talking about Written in the Stars and a couple of other ones. But yeah, that's another good one, God's Voice in the Stars, the Zodiac Signs and Bible truth Ken Fleming. But yeah, he was referencing two or three books. But that might have been one of them. But I heard Doug van Dorn talk about on a show and I thought that was pretty cool. Was he even correlated the Seven Churches of Revelation with the astronomical stuff. But he did a presentation with the SkyWatch TV on the Defender conference and he talked about how the Seven Churches starting off the Book of Revelation may have been correlated with the Seven Wandering Stars. Interestingly enough, it's almost a mere image of Ple eighties and their seven stars. Five and a half cities match up perfectly with the Ple eighties. One is barely all, but one city is just completely off. So I guess that's where he gets the half where it's five and a half of the seven. But Ephesus, the largest city in Asia Minor, the sun is the largest star. In the letter, Jesus threatens to remove their lamp stand aka their light right.
Speaker 2: Ephesis then was a big city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Samyrna, Like the moon, it waxes and wanes. Jesus talks about being the first and the last. He died and came back to life, all these things again it again, it to the moon. Pergenham corresponds with mars Ares, the god of war. Jesus mentioned a sharp, two edged sword and that he will war against them with the sword of his mouth. Thaia Tyra corresponds with Venus, the morning star, and it's flat out called the morning star. In his letter. Sardis corresponds with Mercury. He was the god of Thebes, and in that letter Jesus says to them that he would come like a thief in the night. Yeah, Philadelphia corresponds to Jupiter, the king of planets. Jesus mentions the king in his letter. He also says he holds the key of David, the king to which he was prophesied to come. And Ladyesea corresponds to Saturn, known for its sluggish movement in the sky. And the letter these people were described as luke warm and talked about their sluggishness and how inefficient that they were. You know, the context of these letters warns warns about false teachers and false messiahs. The same message of Jude when he refers to them as wandering stars. You know, my opinion is that these wandering stars which represent actual entities that influence these false teachers and world leaders today by proxy. But in Revelation you have a lot of astronomical stuff too, besides just Revelation twelve in the Seven Churches. But let's see. But in chapter one of Revelation, of verse seventeen, it mentions the one who holds the seven stars in his right hand, and how that is most likely ple eighties. When we go down to chapter four, we see a close look at the throne room of God. Isaiah forty. In verse twenty two says, God sits on his throne above the circle or firmament of the earth, its inhabitants like grasshoppers, who stretches the heaven like a curtain. I think it's funny how Isaiah knew that the universe was expanding thousands of years ago before modern science, and we're just now figuring this out. But there we establish God's throne sits above the earth in his throne room Revelation four four through seven. Around the throne on every side we have twenty four elders, which is the divine council. Jesus says in John eleven nine are there not twelve hours in a day? So twelve and twelve is twenty four. I believe that this is symbolic for time. You know, God sits at the center of all time. Verse five says before the throne sits seven torches of fire. Some believe it to be the Minora, some say it's the seven spirits of God. I believe it could also mean the seven planets or wandering stars. Ezekiel twenty eight both mentioned stones of fire that Satan and these angels walked amongst verse six talks about a sea of glass like crystal. You know, could this be, you know, the firmament that the throne sits on. Per Isaiah forty twenty two. Verse six through eight talks about the four living creatures on each side of the throne like guardians. That places the twenty four elders outside of them. And we already discussed what these living creatures were. There are the four cardinal points of the Babylonian zodiac, you know. So John was taken to the throne room of God, where his throne sits on the firmament of Earth like a sea of glass. Directly in front of the throne are the stones of fire, the seven planets, wandering stars, and then around are the four living creatures, the four corner corners of the zodiac on each side of the throne room, surrounded on every by the twenty four Elders, the Divine Council symbolizing the twenty four hours in a day. So John was being shown before all the craziness, the revelation that rolls out assuring his people that God sits at the center of all time, space and matter and is in control. I've never seen that before I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've obviously you read about how it's set up, but actually.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out why I've.
Speaker 1: Never because I always read it just like literally, Okay, there's a throne, there's four living creatures, there's twenty four people around it, you know what I mean. It is what it is. It's literal, and then you get to digging a little deeper into symbolism and stuff like that, and it's just wild. It's just you know, it's like John was taking up into outer space, or given a vision of it anyway, looking down on everything as a whole, seeing the big picture. God's you know, Earth, God's thrown on top, the four constellations of the zodiac around him, then the twenty four Elders, the Divine Counsel, which is twenty four hours in a day, that's all time, space and matter, and God right in the center of it.
Speaker 2: It's definitely interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I haven't got it all ironed out yet. But I'll throw my little theory out just friends to maybe ponder on. Maybe one of you guys can figure it out for me. Send me an email, let me know, because this is something that i've threw around and postulated, but I've not really sit down and tried to work out. But the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Okay, a lot of people don't notice this, but the four horsemen are called out by these four living creatures, not God. Every single time it says, you know, the living creature says, you know, come forth. You know. So when I noticed this, I started doing some dignessy if there's any way that I can draw connections to these four riders or horses, to these four constellations. You know. The search didn't turn out completely void, but still has kind of open ended and left for interpretation. But the first living creature it calls forth a white horse, and it has a bow. You know. Some think that this is Christ, but Christ comes later with a sword, not a bow. One entity in the ancient world that comes to mind is resh Eef, the plague god, the god of war. It mentions a crown. The only constellation of the four that we are looking at here have to be Leo that's associated with kingship. So Revelation twelve Leo is the crown with twelve stars on the woman. Zachariah six mentions these same horses but they have chariots. I believe these to be the same. In that passage, the white horse rides north from the throne of God. So I believe this first living creature to be Leo in the northern hemisphere. So that puts it around March April, or may you know. As spring progresses into summer, Leo drifts progressively to the west. But the second living creature calls forth the red horse, who takes peace and makes war. This makes me think of Taurus the bull. Just beside of Taurus is Ares, you know, who is the god of war rule by Mars, the red planet. Zachariah six doesn't mention where this horse rides, but verse seven says when the strong horses came out, they were impatient to go and patrol the earth, so they went. Taurus is visible fall through spring in the northern hemisphere or spring through fall in the southern hemisphere. The third living creature calls forth a black horse, and that it had scales that looks like weight scales, But the word in Greek actually means yoke like a plow ox would wear, symbolizing slavery or bondage. The constellation of queries is depicted often with a yoke on its back carrying water. And Zacharaia six we see this horse rides north with with the white horse. Here we see a day's wage for one meal. A quaius can be found in the northern hemisphere during autumn or in the southern in the spring. And then the fourth living creature calls forth the pale horse, and its rider's name is Death, and with it comes Hades. He kills with the sword, famine, pestilence, and wild beasts of the field. This leaves us only with the scorpio or the eagle Death where is thy sting? And Zachariah sixth we see that this horse rides south July and August. It is located in the northern hemisphere, and as summer wanes it drifts southwest. The zodiac will goes counterclockwise with the living creatures giving the rider's direction as constantly. You know, if my theory is correct, you can time the seasons of the coming of the horsemen. You couldn't predict their coming by no means. You know, no man knows the hour. You know it would take someone who knows a lot more about stars than I do. But I found that there was interesting correlations with the riders and these four living creatures. You know, if my postulations are correct, there's a lot of correlations with them that could be made. Yeah. Now, granted, you know the constellation will goes kind or clockwise, and we know which constellations are in the certain hemispheres at certain times of the year. But just like in zachar Wrio says, you know, this horse goes north or this horse goes this horse goes south, that clock continually goes around and around and around. So even if the pale horse is released in the southern hemisphere, that doesn't mean the next time the next horseman comes to the right hemisphere that it's the same time. It mean, you just don't know. I mean it could be. I think we're not meant to know, But I just thought the correlations still figure out. It's fun to postulate. But uh, that's it, guys. I got a couple other little things, but you guys can dig on your own and get your own stuff. But we just wanted to We talked about how the story of salvation in Christ was written in the stars that I thought was wild. Yeah, so I just wanted to go through the Bible and show you places in the Bible where constellations and zodiacs and stuff like that we're mentioned that maybe you might have looked over. Keep digging. Thanks for listening to the dig Bible. Call you dirty fingernailed theologians. We appreciate you, and be sure to check out our YouTube, our Instagram, our Facebook, and our Twitter accounts. Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and wherever you listen to us, whether that's Spotify, Apple podcasts, be sure to give us a rating that really helps us jump up so other people can find us. Keep digging,