Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Thank you so much for watching and listening. We love that about you. Hello, Hello, this is my co host, Eric Grimmer. You look lovely, Laura Kane, Thank you so much, Thank you so much. Producer Brian, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Ee?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's the night going out on the town. Me you, Brian, Marie, Marie and I are going to come home, hopefully with phone.
Speaker 1: You guys will be coming. You guys will be coming home with two men. Actually both of you won each because we are carpooling together.
Speaker 2: I'm just iway was going to say phone numbers. Maybe we'll have some phone numbers, or maybe we'll meet somebody nice.
Speaker 3: Well, we have Eric's numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 1: Think we've already fulfilled our end of the bargainsh All right now.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, we've already done our end of the bargain.
Speaker 1: So I have a great time.
Speaker 2: It's already about me. I love funny people. I in fact a guy. If I to to me, the most important thing in a man is a sense of humor more than looks, more than looks. I'm getting to a point, Okay, I love witty people. I love sarcasm. I love people that are quick quips I like, I like funny scenarios and and and things like that. However, I am not a fan. I do not find your basic dad joke funny. I just don't think jokes, proper jokes are funny. I just don't think they're funny.
Speaker 1: Well, Eric begs the differ, and I'm curious to see I.
Speaker 3: Do beg to differ.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just again, I'm not a wet blanket. I'm not a Karen. I'm not like a total bitch or like I haven't been laid in forever. Well, that's true, but you know it's just I'm funny and I love funny people, and I'd love to laugh, I really do, but I just don't enjoy jokes. That said, bring it on. Let's see. Eric claims he has two that will put me on the floor dying, well laughing.
Speaker 3: One is a joke. One is something that actually happened to me.
Speaker 2: Now that one I might laugh at.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So I just had my physical Okay, Yeah, and you know my doctor was in there, you know, doing the butt thing. Yeah, I had the butt thing.
Speaker 2: The prostate test.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, you know, and he was spending a little too much time in there, and then he said, I'll be I'll be back, walks out the door, and the nurse comes in and says the three words that I never want to hear.
Speaker 1: Who was that? I just want to say, I knew what was coming, but I didn't ruin it this time. I thought I thought it was the doctor will be in with you in a moment.
Speaker 3: Okay, booh yeah, one one down, one to go.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was really trying to figure out if this was true or not. Okay, Oh my god, I can't never.
Speaker 3: Laughs at jokes.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, he got me here we go.
Speaker 3: Right, So this sex said teacher walks into the classroom and he says, today, I'm going to teach you all how to put on a condom. And he pulls out of his briefcase a condom and a banana and he says, I'm going to teach you how to put on a condom, but first I have to eat the banana because I can't get a heart on on an empty stomach.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that's that's a lot.
Speaker 3: What wait, he's going to he's going to teach him how to put the condom on, but he has to eat the banana because he can't get a heart on on an empty stomach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that one's gross.
Speaker 2: That one is that was very inappropriate. I'm very offended.
Speaker 3: Go ahead call ehr.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this episode, we're going to talk about something that I'm very passionate about lately, in fact, getting laid. No, I'm not passionate about that, which is making me worried. That could be a whole nother topic, but we'll.
Speaker 3: Get to that. Got your dragon tumbleweedy, Regina.
Speaker 2: There's two dogs fighting over a toy as we're putting on this podcast. That's the way things go here and Lauren Chane after dark. Okay, No, I'm talking about anything UFO or alien related.
Speaker 3: And this is this is where my I just drops out. Now.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand why you couldn't Why you have no curiosity whatsoever?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 2: Why is that? But I don't understand that. Why is why don't you have any kind of question about what what's out there?
Speaker 3: I am level headed, insane.
Speaker 1: I actually don't blame them, because realistically, who cares day to day? Nothing changes.
Speaker 2: Day A lot could change our day could change like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's oh my god, but if it does, then there'll be no doubt. Like but otherwise, I don't need to change the way I live my life right now?
Speaker 2: Do you don't? Okay, do you think you're the most intelligent being in the universe? What I mean humans? Do you think human beings are the most intelligent beings in the universe?
Speaker 3: Not lately?
Speaker 2: Well, then so you believe there could be a higher intelligence?
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes I think a box of rocks has more intelligence than some of the people on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right now, there have been There are so many sightings, and yes, a lot of them are from people that are okay, they're gonna do one real sighting, one real story will splinter off and be and like ten other people will come forward and say, oh, the same thing happened to me, And those aren't true, but the one is.
Speaker 1: So let me let me let me jump in here, okay, and let's just talk about some of those one real ones. Let's do that, and let me tell you why they're not real all. Most famously the nineteen forty seven Roswell incident, where a flying saucer was allegedly recovered from the you know Desertwell.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it was a crash site.
Speaker 1: It was a crash site. And you know what that is true. It was a crash site, but it was a crash site for a high altitude balloon from Project Mogul, which is used to detect Soviet nuclear tests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the government said to cover it up.
Speaker 1: But where is there any evidence that there was a cover up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Why the UFO more likely than the balloon.
Speaker 3: Do you have any popcorn? Because I would like to eat something.
Speaker 2: The government is keeping why this information that they have from the public for safety reasons. They don't want the public to freak the hell out. If the government came out today and said, yes, you know what, guess what we have aliens. They're in an area fifty one. In fact, there's one living in a frigging you know, two bedroom apartments.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree, hold on, just like I agree, you're right if aliens were here, we don't want to cause panic. There probably would be an incentive for the government to lie. That doesn't that's not evidence or that doesn't move the conversation as to whether or not individual events are cover ups or not. There's no evidence of a cover up. It's not more likely, there's no reason, and that the irrational explanation and the government gives you is a lie. There's no reason to believe that it's a lie. What makes you decided to lie versus an alien?
Speaker 2: I watched something. It was a guy who had the highest clearance you could possibly get.
Speaker 1: Then he probably in the governmenting on public access whatever.
Speaker 2: There were some things he couldn't say, but he was. He came out because he didn't think it was right that the government was keeping some things from the public. And also he said that there is a whole separate government that's not the government, the shadow government. There's like all these that's.
Speaker 1: How I and that's how I know that that guy is not credible because some of the some the credible guy, the one guy that has the real conspiracy that is true, will have one conspiracy because the chances of most of them being right is astronomical. If someone comes forward and they're like, hey, this one conspiracy. I've got one conspiracy theory that is true and I can verify it, that's great. If someone comes forward and they're like, hey, I've got ten conspiracy theories I can prove right now, they're all true. I witnessed all of them. Then I go, your schizophrenic, you're a liar or you know, you're insane. So maybe, like some of the there are, there have been some credible people to come forward, like you know, the David Grush or whatever whoever that got or doctor Greer River testified form.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's a doctor.
Speaker 3: There's a couple.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, there's a there's a couple of guys out there.
Speaker 1: The guy who testified before Congress, and he is relatively reliable, except he had no hands that he had no first hand accounts. It was all him reporting what he'd heard.
Speaker 2: Now, Bob Blazaar, what's your problem with Bob Blazar?
Speaker 1: I have a whole thing on Bob Blazar. Okay, let's go through the problems with Boblaz.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about who Bob Blazar is.
Speaker 1: Bob Blazar claimed to work at S four, which was a site within the Area fifty one compound.
Speaker 2: He's in the early twenties.
Speaker 1: Where he claimed that he was invited there because he worked on a jet propelled bicycle, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the jet propulsion system. What they found he.
Speaker 1: Had built a jet propelled bike or something, and he worked at the lost Alamos Lab, and so they recruited him to work at S four to try to reverse engineer their propulsion systems in two spacecrafts that they had. He claimed one was a sport model and one was the more leisure regular model whatever. And he claims that these crafts were powered by element one one five, which had anti gravity or matter reality distorting properties of some kind. Yes, so that's his story. It's never been definitively disproven or proven. But let's go through some of the problems. One is his educational background, which literally does not exist to whatsoever. And before you say that the government erased it for him to remove his thing, the problem is that the actual there are some academic records that exist for him, and they are crap. He wasn't very smart. He didn't get into any of the schools. He wouldn't have gotten to any of the schools he claimed to go to. There's no record of him. And like the hard, hard physical evidence, you can't just be a race. Digitally doesn't have anything of him.
Speaker 2: Okay, if he had no education and he had no degree, why would the government hire him to work at such a vent.
Speaker 1: That's the thing they didn't. Yeah, see how that lines up anyways. Also, the testimony he's talked about like, oh, the professors he had and all that stuff, they actually turned out to be wrong or he was they were like his high school and teacher when he said they were his you know, college professors, things like that. Anyways, Another one his employment claims don't check out. He said he worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. However, all the employee directors from that time are curiously missing his name, which the government can't erase post tens. That would be insane, maybe to a certain degree. His only public evidence of you know, him doing anything was in a local local newspaper and connection with his jet car hobbywork and keep a jet turbine on the bicycle. That's cool. That's not enough to get you top of your clearance to work on aliens. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, pookoock chew to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, let.
Speaker 2: Me just read you the recent news. Uh okay. And by the way, yes, mister Rimmer, yes this Kane. The second you see something in the sky that is different, that is weird and freaky, you are going to be on the phone with me in five seconds. Oh my god, you can't believe what I'm saying. This is crazy, this is I see a spaceship. Oh my god, you're gonna be a believe. You're gonna see U a phone. You will see a U a poe. You will change your mind.
Speaker 3: The only time I will call you read guarding any kind of unidentified object activity is if I wake up and there is a seven foot tall, slimy creature with its organs on the outside with one eyeball that wants to anally probe me.
Speaker 2: Right, and that has been people will not happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, I have more, but I'll give you an opportunity to refute any present anything you have so far.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Laura, do you want to know the main reason why that will never happen? Why? Because I'm a top.
Speaker 2: Hold on. I gotta do something, all right. I mentioned the last episode that I have a secret dog. I've had a.
Speaker 3: Secret dog, so I'm not a secret anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever, it's been a year. I have two dogs.
Speaker 3: When that one's going to leave.
Speaker 2: I'm only supposed to have one dog. This one. I love him to death, but he's driving me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you take care of him all.
Speaker 2: Keep talking, keep talking, keep talking.
Speaker 1: About what I think of all available evidence for UFOs, Bob Bazar is possibly the worst. I think. I agree with you. I think the random people online who have you know, anonymous posters who have stories, I think they're better.
Speaker 3: Laura should not support him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't support Bob Bazar. And just because he was on Joe Rogan one time he blew up. His story is interesting. I'll give him that. He's just really not that credible as the problem. So no evidence and there's nothing even nothing even really unique to listen to.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen to Joe Rogan's podcast that has Bob Blazaar on the podcast and a filmmaker.
Speaker 1: It's really good interesting.
Speaker 2: Just listen. It is very interesting, and just listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 1: He's still not credible.
Speaker 2: He sure sounds credible.
Speaker 1: He does. He's kind of.
Speaker 2: Not kind of like one hundred percent what this guy.
Speaker 1: Is a way through the whole thing because apparently he has a headache from stress. So and then he forgets bunch stuff he goes I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say what that'll be a hard pass.
Speaker 2: Recent UFO sidings have been reported. This is the latest news in various locations, including off the coast of southern California, in the Central Valley of California, and over Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Additionally, there have been reports of UFA sidings in Siagoville, Seagoville, Texas, and over the skies in Italy. Now the southern California coast, a video was recorded by a US war ship off the coast of southern California is showing an unidentified object in the Central Valley. Tower cam captured footage of a UFO over the Central Valley, and a pilot also reported a siding in the same area. Now, Brian's thing is, well, why aren't there better videos and pictures and why don't we have like all these great like images. Yeah, well, these things move at such a fasting rate that we we have no concept of because we it's so far beyond our technology.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, how is that relevant to why we don't have Because so high TechEd, they make our cameras crappy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say, by the time.
Speaker 1: We whip out our phone it'd gone Well, then we wouldn't have any video evidence. But we have some it's good.
Speaker 3: If somebody can record a humming its wings, flying bay can record a UFO.
Speaker 2: A flight crew spotted a glowing spherical object while flying over the Bahamas returning to Fort Law.
Speaker 3: That was probably someone's glow stick.
Speaker 1: Let me let me just say, if there is a rational and even not even like out of the like a very easy explanation, it's probably not UFO. That could be anything mylar balloon like. I mean, there are so many things they like aren't even in a stretch to believe in. They don't even require any jumps in logic.
Speaker 2: A triangular shaped craft was reported near Seagoville, Texas, just after sunset during a total eclipse. Okay, a lot of times UFO siding spike when there's a nuclear event of some.
Speaker 3: Sort when it's dark.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, there's actually no evidence that confirms that, uh.
Speaker 2: There are there is, there's data, there's definitely from what of multiple sightings?
Speaker 1: Where is this reported from? Where is it collected from? Okay, let me let me throw another piece of trivia at you. Real quick, let me throw a piece of trivia at you. United States is the only country that routinely reports lots of UFO sidings. It's I know why. It's a cultural thing.
Speaker 2: Lots of people smoked up to No, it's not a being high thing.
Speaker 1: It's a cultural thing. We want to believe them, so we are.
Speaker 2: We are primed to which country has the most UFO siding?
Speaker 1: United States for a second.
Speaker 2: This is due to a combination.
Speaker 3: Of factors maui wowie.
Speaker 2: Including a large population.
Speaker 1: Our population is not even that big comparatively, and.
Speaker 2: A greater number of people reporting sidings. The United States also has a long history of UFO interest and research, contributing to its high number of reports.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you're sitting around a field and you're all doing the puff puff pass past thing, you're looking up at the stars, anything can look like a UFI No, right, Brian, are we together on this?
Speaker 1: I mean I can't. I don't know from personal experience, but you know I would imagine, Yeah, puff puff pass pass will make you see anything in the sky.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, I don't puff puff pass pass, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Assuming I've heard there are crafts that are shaped like a barbell.
Speaker 1: Heard from who I watch.
Speaker 2: Every documentary there is on UFOs like a bar bell. Yeah, it's like long and then like two.
Speaker 3: Like circular like the like the Ship and Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's also one that's a very A lot of people have reported seeing the triangular shaped.
Speaker 3: Craft like the Ship and Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you've got this exactly. You're basic everyday kid drawing of a spacecraft.
Speaker 3: By craft like the ship and Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Okay, And and you have the jellyfish.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, just the jelly fish is a joke.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that's hell dumb.
Speaker 2: It is crazy from.
Speaker 1: Like two videos. And it was a milar balloon that was slowly dragging across the ground or not.
Speaker 2: It was balloon.
Speaker 1: It was one of those party balloons you get there, like aluminum and helium filled, like the tendrils hanging down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, party city balloon.
Speaker 1: That just show the video.
Speaker 2: This is I'm not I'm not, I'm not. I'm just all I did was this. I just typed in are you aphosed real? Fun?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: In Google and.
Speaker 3: That's in Google says did you mean fake?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I just for fun. UFOs are real because UFO just means unidentified flying object. There's no evidence that they are aliens or they are from extraterrestial origin.
Speaker 2: Yes, UFOs are real in the sense that people report seeing objects in the sky that they cannot identify.
Speaker 3: That is the last things I ever heard.
Speaker 2: There's no evidence that these sightings are extraterrestrial in origin.
Speaker 1: Oh, exactly what I said, word for word.
Speaker 2: Many UFO sightings have been attributed to miss identification of of known objects like birds, drones, or weather.
Speaker 3: Phenomena of.
Speaker 2: The term UFO stands for unidentified flying object. UFOs are sometimes referred to as you APAs now, yes.
Speaker 1: What is that? Unidentified aerial phenomena? Oh?
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Government agencies like the Pentagon and NASA have stated that they have no evidence of extraterrestrial involvement in reported UFO sighting.
Speaker 1: They must be lying, they have to be yes, look no, you look here king no evidence.
Speaker 2: There is a reason we are not being told the truth.
Speaker 1: But we don't know if we're not being told the truth.
Speaker 2: There are there's so much out there. If you would watch the things that I've been watching on Netflix and Prime and this and that, read you.
Speaker 3: Get Laura and I into area fifty one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well, you won't find anything in the area fifty one. We know what area Area fifty one is not that big of a secret anymore. They do jet they do like new propulsion tech, like testing there that's where they test like stealth bombers and stuff.
Speaker 2: I saw a report that they have nine crafts that they have gathered through the years. It was in one of the documentaries I watched.
Speaker 1: That same one also told me that Tom Cruise was gay. He was too ashamed to admit it.
Speaker 2: They have over, they have and the and then they also have bodies.
Speaker 1: Where does this information come from? I know it comes from the documentaries, but where is the source of it?
Speaker 2: The source of the documentaries, the source is usually a person who is from a former military member who had extreme clearance, who is a whistleblower who has come out because he or she believes that the public needs to know this.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you this. If the government is so hell bent on keeping this a secret that they've gone to extraordinary lens to cover this up, huh, why are these whistleblowers allowed to live they are Why would you know they have immediately been taking people out?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think that there are at least right off the top of my head, I can tell you three aliens that are probably walking around on Earth who share and Margaret and Bernadette Peters fair enough because they all look amazing. They will never die and I think they're aliens, so they.
Speaker 1: All look good. But also, let me add on you're talking about this is probably this would have to be the big secret of the craziest thing that anyone's ever told. This isn't like five people know the government. This would be thousands, tens of thousands of people involved. So you're saying they've all kept a secret, even though that if they did whistle blow, they wouldn't get killed because none of those people seem to be dying, so there's really no real threat of coming out. But still they're all compelled to keep the secret.
Speaker 2: There have been death threats on these people, a lot of death threats. They're in big danger.
Speaker 1: For this much, for this big of a whistle blow they're blowing. We don't you think maybe more than death threats, it would be just hitting in in the night. Yeah, government assassins.
Speaker 2: If if somebody came out and said, hey, I saw ufo, I was in one, they are real next day boom dead. The public would freak out. So there are government's corrupt. They can't kill.
Speaker 3: Well, you are something we don't know.
Speaker 1: You already believe that, allegedly because of the cover up. So what's the difference?
Speaker 3: Odd? What does the UFO have to do with that?
Speaker 2: This is where I wish we had like phone we take phone calls from.
Speaker 1: Who oh, from like the public. That'd be funny, time, is it? No?
Speaker 2: I want to call my mom.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no call me.
Speaker 2: I want to call Mary, and asked Mary Mary, Mary's out doing her crossords and smoking. I've please, all right, give it. Bring it furthermore, I want.
Speaker 3: You to podcast.
Speaker 1: He talked about element one from one one five being the big the big battie. That's how they made him work. Good for him. We have actually discovered element one one five. At the time, it hadn't been invented. There hadn't been discovered yet.
Speaker 2: What is this What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is the fuel that spaceships use.
Speaker 2: This is the propulsion it is.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is their fuel that makes them go a million miles.
Speaker 1: It's like their diesel. Okay, it's element And at the time of his report, we hadn't discovered it yet. We hadn't built a large hadron collider. We hadn't done all the fancy science or whatever needed to discover it. But since then, we did discover it in two thousand and three, I think, and we called it muscovium. And guess what it doesn't do any of the ship that Bob Lazar said it would. It's not even stable. We can't even keep it from dis evolving or disaparating into random air because it's not stable. While Bazaar is lying or he doesn't know what he's talking about or both, that sounds like anyways, what he says fuels spacecraft we have discovered and it literally cannot do what he says it does, it would be well, I.
Speaker 3: Think he's full of cockatoo doo.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's take him off the table. Let's think about the.
Speaker 1: UNI quick, real quick. Oh, last one, last one. Also, Bablo Zar was convicted for running a prostitution ring in nineteen ninety oh. His company, his chemical supply company, was raided for illegally like uh something, he was breaking federal laws regarding what type of chemicals he had cooking.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's been snorting too much of his chemical supply.
Speaker 1: And you know what he said regarding to his business being raided. He claimed that the reason he was raided was actually because he had stolen some of this element one one five from the government and they were coming to take it back, so they use average every day used to come get it.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm gonna say, crackpot.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's crazy. I think he's just lying.
Speaker 2: If I could get somebody on the show that had some legitimate credibility and would you guys be open to hearing.
Speaker 1: Him for her, sure I would disagree with them.
Speaker 2: What I mean, I mean, why that's not being open?
Speaker 3: I can going on minded?
Speaker 1: Why is that I can disagree with them? I can. I am open to their information, but I don't agree with that. I'm not going to agree with that.
Speaker 2: You don't know what their information is yet.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm anticipating I won't agree with it because I disagree with the premise. However, I'm not gonna just I'm not going to be like, by the way, whatever you say, I won't agree with regardless. Oh, listen what they have to say, I probably won't agree.
Speaker 2: With it, though, So you are convinced that we are the highest level?
Speaker 3: No, that's never what I then, Okay, then some time I think pickles have more intelligence than some human being.
Speaker 2: Don't believe that there's things in space.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's things in space. I just don't think they fly around in ships and la come here now for osources.
Speaker 1: Let me let me I'll give you my take.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think it is possible, maybe maybe even likely, that there is other life in the universe. I wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't, but I think there's a good chance there is. However, I don't think there's strong evidence right now to say that they are way more advanced than us. However, we have absolutely no way of knowing or no way of even having a clue if a there even is other life besides probability, and beware how far advanced they would be. There's a good chance we are the most advanced life. That's possible. There's a good chance that we're not. But you know what, all the other advanced life still hasn't found out the way to travel you know solar you know, absolute light years, millions of light years in a timeframe that they can do it. There's still real problems that we I may not be able to solve it all. So, even if there is supervanced life doesn't mean they can get here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if there's there could be life on Mars, there could be life on other planets, you know, anything from vegetation to bugs or whatever. But that's the thing. I don't think that they're up there like hammering together some stupid ten spaceship to see what's going on down here.
Speaker 2: Well, the spaceship's aren't made of ten or whatever. They were made of a substance that they couldn't figure out what it was because they had never seen it.
Speaker 1: Before, allegedly. Anyways, let me let me conclude with this, if there is even if tomorrow we get we we look through a telescope and we go, oh my god, there's a guy waving at us from that planet one hundred million light years away. That's insane. There's literally a guy waving at us. You can we're looking at each other. Beyond that. If we discover life, intelligent life tomorrow, I don't think we will ever or within the next thousand years, make physical contact with them.
Speaker 2: You don't think that there are other beings that let me give you this scenario, there are beings that are millions of years advanced from from where we are millions.
Speaker 1: Of years advance.
Speaker 3: Just protect fine.
Speaker 2: For argument's sake, they are witnessing what we are doing currently to our planet, then they should blow it up.
Speaker 1: Why would they care? There's so many planets, Why would they care? If they can, if they can travel the Solar System at will, why do they care about our one planet?
Speaker 2: Because perhaps our one planet has a resource that they need desperately.
Speaker 1: They can't get elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Yes, like what there is one resource that if there is such a thing as aliens, there's one resource, if you want to call it, that that I would like them to extract and take to another planet. There's actually three resources.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want to know.
Speaker 2: Oh, God help me.
Speaker 1: Wait, So the way, there's sovan They just they need just.
Speaker 3: Three people, well maybe four?
Speaker 2: All right? What the three or four?
Speaker 1: It's the people he voted for.
Speaker 3: No, I did not. He's right though, No, the three people that I didn't vote for in some of the cabinet members. Oh, I think Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 1: Oh she can go to so rad Yeah I'm not disagreeing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she can go to If there's anybody that i'd like to like, be Aly probe by a fire torch. It would be them what Okay, there's also.
Speaker 2: A theory that they walk among us.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Share and Margaret and Bernadette Peters, and.
Speaker 2: That the that we have advanced technol technologically so fast in the last even ten years compared to the past one hundred years, that that we must have some help. There's there is some sort of help. Now that's another thing we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have log log morithmically logarithmically increased our rate of technological expansion. That is not shocking. I mean it's pretty. I don't know, it feels it feels on pace with me.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we have I believe. I believe that we don't have all the senses that others do. That there are other beings.
Speaker 1: That is true. Bees have Bees can see UV light.
Speaker 2: We can't, like when we die, Like I think your mom and my dad are standing right here. They're with us, but we can't see them because our bodies. We don't have that sense. Okay, but they do. And I feel like there's other beings that have senses that we don't, that can do things that we can't.
Speaker 1: It's a whole other canabi I know, yeah, that that also involves that there's an afterlife, that the afterlife is somehow just being here, and then there is also an ability that there is a possibility to sense it. Would why do you think there's extra senses?
Speaker 2: I think, oh, I totally think there is.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me put this way.
Speaker 2: I think there's a whole other realm, like we just can't see there's Yeah, well let.
Speaker 1: Me okay, let me put this.
Speaker 3: So, do you think that I could literally stick my finger in your salsiest drink could taste it? I'd be like, that's mango.
Speaker 1: No, not like that, that's just having taste buds on your fingers.
Speaker 3: I mean, but like, do you think an alien could do that?
Speaker 1: Would be like, no, she's talking like a sixth sense.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like there's a whole nother realm that we can't see.
Speaker 1: What is this realm?
Speaker 2: It's the other side, it's the other side, it's the next step. I don't know, it's where we're going, It's where Eric's mom and my dad are.
Speaker 1: And you're just talking about afterlife.
Speaker 2: Then no, I don't know. I don't know what I'm talking about, but I know there's more. There's something else, we're not alone. We're not we are not number one. We are not the most advanced species in the universe.
Speaker 1: No, but we don't have any evidence otherwise. We're all speculating.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this. Let's speculate with me here. What if several things are true, we are the most advanced species or who cares. Let's just say we will never make contact with other human life, another intelligent life. Maybe they exist, maybe they don't. We just want to make contact. Two. There is no other side. There is no afterlife. This is it, and there is no higher power than what.
Speaker 2: What's the point? That's so sad?
Speaker 1: Okay, but well what's the point? Imagine that's how you're existing right now. You've still found purpose within that, even though that would be the reality of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well I don't like that reality. And I want to end with this one thing. And this is probably why I am the way I am. Oh boy, when the movie Close Encounters with the Third Kind came out up, I saw that movie in the theater six times.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: And not only that, I had a little tape recorder and I recorded the entire movie and I listened to it at night.
Speaker 1: Cops so illegal. Wow, the movie industry, you're the one that did it.
Speaker 3: I love what's that called pirating movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought into those aliens. I even had a figurine from the movie that the merchandise.
Speaker 3: I actually the DVD for Close Encounters.
Speaker 2: I love that movie so much.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: It is it holds up still, and I want the aliens to be like that. I don't. I'm afraid that the aliens are going to come and just go zap by later on we're all.
Speaker 3: Nightmares down here.
Speaker 1: What if they're like the aliens from really Scott's Alien where they're just like monsters.
Speaker 3: Oh, or District nine that I would be a little frightened up if they bled like acid.
Speaker 1: Actually a funny question to end on. What is everyone's favorite alien movie? And don't say Close Encounter since you've already said that.
Speaker 2: Signs.
Speaker 1: I was okay, I was thinking Signs. Signs is really good.
Speaker 2: It is good, and that is a scary alien.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are good aliens.
Speaker 2: Alien Alien, Alien, Alien one second one so good.
Speaker 1: I love the first alien movie, but the second one is much more fun to watch.
Speaker 3: Romulus was really good too.
Speaker 1: Romulus was good. Nothing has gotten close to Aliens though. That movie is shockingly good.
Speaker 3: Movie was so good. I have watched that a million times.
Speaker 2: What's the one with Jodie Foster. I love that one too. Oh yeah, communic connection Communication, it was find out. And there was one with Matthew McConaughey too, which I really like.
Speaker 1: Interstellar that's not I guess Aliens are kind.
Speaker 2: Of That was good.
Speaker 1: That was really Interstellar is a good movie.
Speaker 2: And then the one with.
Speaker 1: Jody That Alien movie with Jodie Foster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good. It was she went, she went into space and then into different realities and into beautiful uh time warps and holes and stuff like contact contact contact where they make contact.
Speaker 1: I think Aliens is probably my favorite Klien movie, all right, or maybe Fire in the Sky just okay, my god, I pray.
Speaker 2: That if it's a real they are not the Fire in the sky Aliens And.
Speaker 1: You's so funny me about that movie.
Speaker 2: That is the scariest thing ever.
Speaker 1: It's the movie is pretty boring and like not even that interesting, and then all of a sudden it throws in the most like traumatizing movie scene ever and it goes back to being a boring movie.
Speaker 2: It's so strange, it is so traumatizing.
Speaker 1: It's it is, Yeah, that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Dude, And that guy is living in.
Speaker 1: And he that was actually a made up story. They took polygraphs. They all couldn't pass. Polygraphs actually are fairly well. You are very very aggressive.
Speaker 2: Polygraphs are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Polygraphs are fairly accurate when administered correctly.
Speaker 3: You and I should take a polygraph test. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: What what would it be like? What kind of question should.
Speaker 3: We should that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: I don't so like what you see online with polygraphs or they're just like they strap you and just ask you questions and they tell you if you light you know, later told the truth that is not as accurate like accurate. Polygraphing is like they literally you ask that you get asked the same series of questions like eight times, and then then they asked you to lie deliberately. It's actually like it doesn't look like what it does in like the movie.
Speaker 3: We should we should see if we could get somebody on to do that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 1: As someone who's been polygraphed, it is fun. But it's it's uh, it's not what you think it is. Like.
Speaker 2: We should also have somebody in here to give us an IQ test and see who has.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll do that. I'll look at an IQ test online. Psych you. That'd be good.
Speaker 1: I know, I wonder, I wonder you.
Speaker 2: Might be surprised. Maybe Anyway, Okay, we're done with alien talk for now. For now, until the next sighting.
Speaker 1: I will there's endless sightings. There will always be another siding.
Speaker 3: I'll fail that IQ test super fast. You will.
Speaker 2: You don't think you have a high i Q.
Speaker 1: No you don't. No, I do.
Speaker 2: You're very intelligent.
Speaker 1: I do have a high IQ. Who would we put money on having the lowest I k Eric? Probably really Okay, I don't know who I'd put money on having lowest IKE.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be I think it'd be a tie between me and you, me and you the highest.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh, look at you, Look at you so ambitious. I like that.
Speaker 3: She's really bye, she's really tooting her own horn right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so fun.
Speaker 1: Also, I just went through out there there's that IQ test only measure one type of IQ, but there's also multiple different types of like intelligence that your brain uses. So yeah, well, Laura, you are very intelligent in one way. I forget which which category it is, but I can think.
Speaker 2: Of it the clever I'm clever.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, making people uncomfortable, You're really good at that. You've got like a one seventy four on the IQ chart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People and situations.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, Oh tomorrow is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh god, oh god, she's gonna walk up to you guys, She's like, what's your most embarrassing sex story? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was in rehab. Oh my god, my god, you guys need it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna I'm a videotape it.
Speaker 2: I'm there, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, anyways, watching everybody I know, love.
Speaker 2: You guys, Thank you. Wish us luck, good.
Speaker 3: Luck, good luck to you. Let me know how it turns.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow and we'll see you guys on Monday Night Live. And thank you so much for watching and listening. We love you and love your podcast.
Speaker 3: And if you guys want to come out watch Laura score.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no, No, we shouldn't tell people where we're going.
Speaker 3: We already did. Oh Park and Wreck Saturday Night seven thirty Friday Night, seven thirty. See me go down and see you go down to flames. Yeah, if anyone's like a UFO just going down in flames. Hey, if you guys are coming, don't harsh our vibe. Were this is a pickup scene. Don't be weird, all right, don't ruin it for us. Do you have any idea yet what you're going to wear? I do not.
Speaker 2: I'll probably go get something even though no. Remember you're gonna help me. I'm gonna help you, and you're gonna help Marie too. Oh right, Okay, yeah I can dress myself. Thank you the stylist. Okay, anyway, podcast, love your podcast.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you, my sweet babies. Bye bye, everybody, See you next week.
Speaker 1: M