Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advised that the content of this program has been documented to prevent and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not Bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: Reading is my friends, and welcome to this hour of the Tod Huff Show.
Speaker 1: It is my.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to be here. As always, you know the routine Todd at tot hufshow dot com. Thoughts, questions, feedback always include that adoration and praise. Or you can text three one seven two one zero twenty eight point thirty. It's always good to hear from you when you send messages. Well, not nine to nine point nine percent of the time. Occasionally I hear from a knucklehead and a clown, but most of you do a fantastic job, So I appreciate it. My pleasure to be here today. The what I want to get to here this hour. I want to talk about the economy. You've seen global markets New York Times here saying global markets are in a panic. Excuse me, as the S and P five hundred fell sharply in early trading after signs of a slowing US economy set off a global route. I thought the economy was great. I thought everything was hunky dory apple pie with Biden running the show. Now we just the New York Times, who's candidly, the entire media has been gaslighting us about the well, about what a strong economy looks like. They've pretended like we're in one again. I'm amazed, amazed. Have you ever noticed this. I'm sure you have if you pay attention. When a Republican is in the White House, we are told that we're always a step away. The recession is coming. You know what's coming. They're constantly putting it out there in the minds of people. Win's the recession. The recession's gonna hit soon. Gotta watch out for the recession. You gotta see the baby, as they would say on Seinfeld, you gotta watch it's coming. Oh wait, recession coming. I remember back when Bush was president, back in two thousand to two thousand and eight. I guess technically from January of oh one to January of oh nine. But anyway, they talked about this constantly. Bubble. Something's got to burst. There's gotta be a bubble. You know, this can't last forever. What are we gonna do. There's a bad thing happening to the economy. When's it gonna come? When's it gonna come? Then we have a situation where a Democrat is in office and this happens all the time. Then we're assured, oh, man, this economy's better than you think it is. Look, I know it's better than you think it is. It's just not you know, if you have personal like experience, whether that's just your experience, you may have a bad experience, but that's just because that's not on the broader, broader scale of things, things are great. Then they'll tell you inflation is coming down after they've driven it up to what forty year highs? Is what it was last summer, inflation was at a forty year high. Then they tell us we're bringing it down. It's still higher to this day, it's still higher than it was under maybe all of the i'd have to look, but the vast majority of Trump's term in office. So they gas let it light us constantly about this. Constantly. They do everything they can, because of course they know the economy is something that is psychological, right, if people are afraid of spending money, then that, or if they're afraid of making investments, or afraid of building houses, or afraid of starting businesses or whatever bad things happen. If those things, if people have faith and confidence that the government's not going to pull the rug out from underneath them, or drive the value of the dollar completely into the dust, or increase their taxes or make them fund some other social program or whatever, people feel more comfortable making business investments and decisions. This is good for the economy. This is not complicated. They make it complicated, but it is not. I would say on one level. Anything is complicated. I would say in general terms, they want to make it more complicated. Generally, so the average person stops thinking for themselves and says, what'll do is trust the experts, who, oh, by the way, are all leftist democrats and part of the seven pillars of propaganda. So that's what I want to talk about today, my friends, the economy and all the stuff the gas lighting going on. Before I do that and really get into it, let me remind you here that if you're looking to take care of your health, and candidly, we all should be looking to take care of our health. There are things we can do, of course with diet and exercise, but there might be a time to take a look look at natural supplements. And so that's where z stack comes into play. Z Stack is a trusted brand that is formulated by doctor Zealinko. They have six formulations, they have clinically proven ingredients. They're proudly manufactured right here in the good old us of A. Z Stack is also a company that actually believes in freedom with a novel concept. They fight. They fight for medical freedom and against medical corruption on a regular basis. So you can go to z staklife dot com slash Todd, use my name Todd at checkout you're going to save fifteen percent off your purchase. There z stacklife dot com promo code Todd. Z stack empowering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. So let's talk about the economy, Let's talk about what's actually let's let's take a step back. Well, there's a couple things vying for my attention right now. With this number one, let me tell you what the Kamala Harris campaign is saying. This is at pjmedia dot com headline Harris blames bad economy on who else, Written by Robert Spencer over the weekend, Vice President or something. Kamala Harris, he writes, has just gotten some bad news in her quest to become the next president and the next person to pretend to be president of the United States. That's a good way of saying it, if she isn't doing that already. The Biden regime Labor Department on Friday released the jobs report that shows that job growth is cratering while unemployment is rising. As job growth has been one of the chimerical accomplishments that Old Joe and his henchman have most often touted as evidence of the success of the regime, this was the last thing that the woman whom we now all love and admire wanted to hear. Her handlers, however, were ready with an altogether unsurprising, albeit improbable explanation. Harris for President spokesperson James Singer. Here it is, apparently, kept a straight face as he made the announcement. Here it is Donald Trump failed Americans as president, costing our economy millions of jobs and bringing us to the brink of recession. So that's what James Singer said in an announcement. This links back to Fox News. Harris blames this article at Fox News. As Harris blames Trump for latest dreadful jobs report, nearly a full term after he left office, the same thing happened. I'll point out when Biden excuse me, when Obama was president. I remember Rush commenting on this Biden excuse me. Obama took office in two thousand and nine, the twenty twelve election. That was the race between Obama and Romney, a radical leftist and a make believe Republican. Obama beat Romney pretty handily in that election, and I remember Rush talking about this on a show. He said, when he saw the exit polling data from the polling places, he knew that Romney was in big trouble. And that was because people still blamed a huge percentage of people still blamed Bush, who would have not been president since January nineteenth of two thousand and nine, or I guess noon on January twentieth of two thousand and nine, Bush would have That was his last day in office, George W. Bush, and they were still blaming the economy a full four years later on that. In fact, I remember commenting on this program. We had Obama, who was president from two thousand and nine to January of twenty seventeen. Obama basically said, because you remember, and some of your too young weren't following this back at the time. But Obama said, well, the media said the seven Pillars of propaganda were in full defense of his legacy and everything else, and they said things like, well, maybe two percent GDP is the new norm. Maybe that's just what it is. Maybe America's had its time in the sun, and it's just the way. The new normal, the new normal, and that's what we were told at the time. Well, when Trump became president, that was no longer the norm. Then Obama started taking credit for the economy. It was a remarkable thing. He was responsible for nothing. He was responsible for nothing that happened during from the economy's perspective, for eight years of his presidency. Bush was responsible for the first four years. I don't know who was responsible for the next four years. Maybe Bush. So Bush was responsible somehow, I guess for sixteen years of the economy. Obama was responsible for zero years until Trump came along. And Trump came along and did a lot of things exactly the opposite. Like George Costanza on Seinfeld the opposite, right, Maybe George, you should do the opposite. If everything, if all of your desires, if all the things your instincts create things that are not good for you, then doing the opposite would create good for you. Is what Jerry told him, and George says, I will do the opposite. And that's what Trump did. Trump came in and did the opposite of Barack Obama, and in doing so. In doing so, we saw the economy unleashed. We saw money coming back in that was overseas. We saw a lot of good things in the economy, roaring economy. Of course, the media told us that it was not or that it was in whatever degree it was good, it was because of Barack Obama. And that's what Obama was out there saying. So he was responsible for nothing economically speaking while he was president, Barack Obama. And the second he left office and Trump changed everything that he was that Obama had done previously to hurt the economy, and the economy was unleashed. Obama suddenly wanted the credit. Like Michael Scott David, I would like all of the credit with none of the blame. That's what Obama wanted. That's what all politicians want, by the way, and so this is what happened, and this is not new, and it works. It worked in the midterm of twenty twelve. People still blamed Bush for the economy in twenty twelve, and that's what Kamala Harris's campaign is blaming the economy on now. It can't be on them, we were told, can't be on the Biden Harris campaign, or the administration which is now in all likelihood the Harris administration, which is still being controlled by somebody, somebody behind the scenes, the Democrat Party elites, the actual oligarchs in the Democrat Party, which include Barack Obama. By the way, do you see that his name is tied to running Harris's campaign, So just FYI on that, keep an eye on that. But this is what they're doing, and it works with some people. It's absolutely astonishing to me. In fact, if you take out the COVID year, which was a complete anomaly. So COVID, the things that we did with COVID, I've said on here before in twenty twenty were absolutely disastrous. We had three things to balance with COVID. We had public health, we had the economy, and we had liberty or the constitution. Our political experts, the people making decisions are governors, people in the bureaucratic state, politicians at large. Said, we're going to ignore the economy and liberty. We're just going to totally ignore those, and we're only going to focus on public health, and we're going to look at public health and we're going to just make stuff up. We're going to make up how far you got stand away from a person six feet just made up. This is on record now, one hundred percent. Remember this. See a lot of people just hear this stuff and they think, well, why are we talking about things that happened in the past. We're talking about things that happened in the past because it should shape the way we think. When these jokers and clowns try to pull this crap again, they just make it up. Fauci has testified that the six foot thing just kind of happened. There were lines at grocery stores where there were x's on the ground six feet apart, like it was some magical distance. We had to wear a piece of cloth over our face that we know did literally nothing to stop the transmission of COVID nineteen absolutely nothing, and then on top of that, we had to bear the costs, the cost, the economic cost, and the cost to our liberty. We have a whole now generation of people they think that the government has the right to come and just tell us what to do if they think things have reached a certain boiling points, not just in public health, but where we're gonna the next thing that's gonna happen eventually, and it could happen, It could absolutely happen under a president Kamala Harris. Is a climate crisis. I remember talking about this in during the COVID years. I remember this, I remember saying to you, this is going to be a model. They I mean, I don't think that they expected the adherence to this by people. I think that they were kind of shocked at how quickly American said, we'll do whatever you tell us to do. Take our jobs, take our incomes, send us paychecks, just make sure that you keep us safe. And they didn't even do that. They didn't even do that. My friends, you have people like Governor Cuomo doing exactly the opposite things. You have people that I mean, some of these folks have blood on their hands as it pertains to what happened in nursing homes regarding the deaths of people there. They did. I mean, some really trek and disastrous things were happening, including Governor Cuomo from New York. But they don't know anything. These folks. They act like they can raise and lower the sea levels and they have no idea what they're doing. They have no idea running the economy. They had no idea managing the spread of COVID. They blamed Trump. They said that if someone else were president in twenty twenty America, all those lives would have not been lost. That's just pure ridiculousness. None of that would have None of that would have changed. I'll tell you what would have changed is that we would have had a if we had a leftist in office, a Hillary Clinton type, we would have had a national shutdown. It wouldn't just be these governors managing their states. We would have had a federal lockdown, is what we would have had. We would have had more cost, more expense. A lot of the economic problems we have today can be traced back to this. But to act like the Biden administration is completely with out any blame on what we're dealing with with recession on the potentially here on around the corner, jobless claims are unemployment is up, and the new jobs that are being created are down. As you look at that landscape, to say that there is no responsibility on the part of the Harris Biden administration is preposterous, it really is. But that's what they're out there doing. This is what radical leftism leads to. I'll talk about that in a minute, my friends, but before I do that, let me remind you hillbillystronggear dot com, my friends, this is the place to go for conservative apparel, hats, T shirts. I've got a couple of their hats, a couple of their T shirts, a couple of their Koozies, good products. I've the shirts are soft and comfortable. Actually, it's one of my favorite shirts, one of my favorite shirts to wear from a com perspective, and it's a good fit. And also also I like the simplicity. It's not something that's overdesigned, it's not something that's in your face brash. It has some witty and some very important concepts that people in this country need to be awakened to. One of the shirts that I like says, I love my country, not my government, which to me just hits the nail squarely on the head. I love this nation in spite of what these governments have done to it, which we've been talking about here. You can check out their line of products at Hillbillystronggear dot com. That's Hillbillystronggear dot com. Check them out, buy a shirt, It's good stuff. I've got a couple Hillbillystronggear dot com. So this is what Looking at the economy, and look, I know this is something else that happens in the media. When there's a worldwide problem, they want to blame it on the worldwide everybody else, Like the pressures around the world cause economic pressures here here at home. Well, that can certainly be the case, and context is king, and sometimes in the early phases of things, it might not be clear which one started. What did the US report, which it appears cause panic around the globe, certainly appeers that that could have been the case. But did our numbers start here or was because of something else? I mean, sometimes it's hard to pinpoint that, but suffice it to say that we have been living They set the stage for massive economic problems with again the COVID response to twenty twenty and what has happened since then. That that was bad enough. What we did during COVID was bad enough, but then to come in and to do some of the things that we have done that have not been good for inflation, continuing to spend money. Friends, I have said this a bazillion times, maybe a guzillion times. The inflation inflation is caused by none other than the federal government. It's not just government at large, it's not state and local governments. They don't create, they don't create the money supply. This is strictly, clearly, without any hesitation, unequivocally caused by government spending, spending money that it doesn't have, and then creating an additional, unjustifiable money supply, creating too much money supply, because what they've effectively done, in simple terms, is they create more new money than new worth that was actually created in the economy, and so you have fewer you have excuse me, more dollars trying to account for less less production or output you could say, more less economic output, and so the value of those dollars waters down because it will always seek equilibrium. You can't just tell people that I'm gonna I remember this during during Heck, it was during I think Obama's presidency talk on MSNBC. Why don't we why don't we have some precious I don't know, some high highly precious metal and say that it's worth ten trillion dollars and we just pay down our debt because, my friends, it turns out that rooted in all economic decisions is this thing called reality. You can't run from reality forever. Now, you try to run from reality. I think we all try to do that from time to time, but it eventually catches up. Eventually the bill comes due, and you just can't arbitrarily say, you know, two finger snaps in a wink that I'm going to do away with all the damage I've created by all these irresponsible fiscal powers policies. And so the chickens have come home to roost. To steal a phrase from the pastor Jeremiah Right, Obama's pastor, America's chickens, I've come home to roost, and they have. Economically speaking, he was wrong. They didn't come home to roost on nine to eleven. That was because of Evilders. This is something that we have created. Government creates inflation. Inflation is a constant pressure. I don't know if you've taken your family out to eat. I remember, and I know my kids are getting bigger. But I'm telling you it is two and a half times what it was a couple of years ago. I think that that's a fair assessment. Groceries are higher, it is it's hard to make ends meet, and now it's hard to get jobs. It appears it's hard to it's it's just harder and harder to make money enough money to pay to live in this country. And that is the responsibility. That is do that particular part of the equation. And there's lots of parts of the equation, but that part of the equation is one hundred percent due to the federal government. And who is running the federal government, my friends, it's being run by the left. It's being run by the likes of Kamala Harrison, President Bribery. They are responsible for this. They can point fingers at Trump all they want, but this, my friends, falls upon their shoulders. They are the ones who continued the twenty twenty expenses were completely unjustifiable with COVID, but they've continued this reign of a spending spree, and no way to pay for it, and so the money that you have had to be made worth less so that it could offset the expenses that these clowns and knuckleheads are forcing upon you. Quick time out is in order, my friends, plenty more to discuss on the other side of the break. You're listening here to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, the one, the only, Todd Huff, the benevolent dictator here behind the microphone. Back in just a minute, my friends. I want to shift gears a little bit here. A couple of things I want to hit on this segment of the program. I want to talk let's see about I want to talk about a court ruling by the Ninth Circus Court. They reverse, they reversed, I should say, a previous decision that they had made as it pertains to providing proof of citizenship in order to vote in all elections. I want to talk about that. And I also want to get into a little bit here the where's that? Oh, what's happening overseas in the Middle East, specifically in Lebanon. Now Lebanon. We've got a city here in Indiana. I call it Lebanon. So Lebanon the country US Embassy telling citizens basically to get out of there any way they can. How many times has this happen, by the way, under this administration? Certainly not something I consider admirable by any stretch of the imagination. So American weakness, as I've said many many times before, my friends, is what is truly provocative amongst American leadership. So let us get to those things here in just the moment. Before we do that, though, Are you tired? Are you tired of dry, irritated skin? Are you tired of big corporations, big woke corporations. I know you are, I certainly am.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: You can support small businesses, small freedom loving patriotic businesses who are not woke, who are here to well. They love their country. They're not part of the problem. They're not part of the seven pillars propaganda. They are small brands that love American ofp Farms is one of those brands. They are a locally owned, family owned business. It's a god fearing business. They create all natural, small batch bath and body products, products that I use. I use some of their soap products. These are high quality, affordable products, and they're not taking the funds that I have given them for their product to try to elect politicians or support causes that I fight strongly against each and every day. They also have famous, world famous gift sets. My friends, they've got gift sets that have They got a MAGA line of gift sets, and they donate. They donate a portion of the proceeds to the make a Mare Get Great Again movement. This is what they do. They're they're a principled business, their conservative business. They're fighting against the woke cause American made products that are high quality. I think you should check it out. You can go to their website o FP Farms with an s o FP o FP farms dot com, use my name Todd. At checkout, you're gonna save fifteen percent off your order o fpfarms dot com. Use promo code Todd. I'll say I'll say this too. Some of you don't use the discount codes. And I understand some of you think, you know, I want to support this business and not get a discount, and I honestly I appreciate that. I'm sure they appreciate that. But the promo code also lets them know that it came from you and our and our audience as well, and that helps them that helps them manage and understand, you know, just who it is is buying the product. So try to do that, my friends, O fp Farms with an s ofp farms dot com. So let's talk here about what's happening on the world stage, specifically now in the nation of Lebanon. The US embassy there, which under Biden's not this one specifically yet, but how many embassies have been evacuated under this administration. It's not been yet, but it's telling people there, American citizens that you need to leave on any ticket available. That is what it said. This is a full quote. We encourage those who wish to depart Lebanon to book any ticket available to them. The US embassy warned. I mean this is something, my friends, we have a legitimate problem. This is a hotbed. It is escalating. We're told, we were told that Biden had this under control. Biden and Kamala had this all completely under control, and apparently they do not. So here's what it says. The United States, France, the UK, and many other tries warned their citizens to leave Lebanon as soon as possible amid rising regional tensions. Tensions that they told us they were taken care of following strikes in Beirut and Israel in recent days. The US Embassy in Lebanon told its citizens they should look or they should book, I should say, any ticket available to them. While UK's Foreign Secretary's Office called on British citizens to quote leave now, France sent an alert to its citizens to leave Lebanon as soon as possible. That's a quote, according to a statement that was issued by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs on the fourth of August. We encourage those This is from the US Embassy in Beirut. We encourage those who wish to depart Lebanon to book any ticket available to them, even if that flight does not depart immediately or does not allow excuse me, does not follow their first choice route. Citizens who lack funds to return to the United States may contact the embassy for financial assistance via a reparation loan. You may repatriation loans. The Embassy in Beroote State on August third, adding that flights by some commercial airlines have been canceled in recent days, so it is going down in this part of the world. It's getting it's getting intense more intense. I mean, some of this, look, some of this, without any question, is due to the what do you want to say, the fickle support of the Biden administration. Now, look, I don't I am not one of these going to blame everything that ever happens in any part of the world on any president. There are things that happen in this world, things that are terrible, that happen that have nothing to do with our politics, our particular leader. That being said, that being said, it's also true. It's also true that we as the lone superpower on the world stage, we have a lot of impact and influence around the world, and so the things that we do can absolutely and unequivocally impact things that happen on the world stage. And a week America provokes our enemies more than any tweet or post on acts ever possibly could. And that's to me, what's so just mind blowing to me? I wish I don't care so much when people disagree. In fact, many times I enjoy a good disagreement because I kind of think about it as as Socrates did, you know, there may be something for me to learn. Tempting as it may be, I don't know everything. I don't know everything my friends, and so it's good. It's good to have this healthy disagreement. But there are disagreements that people have that will state disagreements with. Say, for example, I would say a post on X is less provocative than giving indication to the world, especially people who hate your ally Israel in the Middle East, that you're not necessarily going to stand by them, or you think that they should back off, you think that they should stop whatever they're doing to you know, destroy the Hamas terrorist organization in Gazam. That only serves to embolden our adversaries. And why does it do that. I mean, there's several reasons, but I would say near the top or at the top of that list is the fact that they see that the more violence and death there is, that more violence and death that the tear can cause, the more it just makes the United States unwilling to stand by its its ally, Israel, against their adversary, their shared adversary, Hamas, which is a all these well, the vast majority of these terrorist groups are proxies for Iran. Iran is behind a lot of this as well. Iran hates Israel, Iran hates the United States, Death to America. They say death to Israel, they say, And I know that's confusing, because I mean, virtually we have people in Congress who may I don't know if they'll openly say it, but who certainly share sentiments or who are very understanding to those who chant such ridiculous and absurd things. So all of that being said, that is what truly provokes people to well, to oppose us interest, to cause problems around the world. And that's what's happened here America. Weakness is provocative, pure and simple. That's the case every time strong leadership. What did Reagan say? Peace through strength, that's what has to be done. You know, I've also heard it said that a man incapable, incapable of using violence to stop someone who's doing something evil or wicked or what have you, violent themselves, that is not a good man. That is a weak man. The same is true for a nation. Having a nation led by people who don't have the stomach to stand up to evil at all costs cause a hell of a lot more turmoil than existed before. And that's what we see in this region. And that's why we are telling people basically to get out of there. So who knows where this is going to go next, but I know where I got to go next. That's to a time out. My friends, sit tight, you're listening here, conservative not better talk. I'm your host, Todd Huff back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. There's something else. I didn't bring this up at the beginning, but as I've thought about this during the break, I want to share this with you because I think this is comedic gold Kamala Harris. Have you have you seen her out there trying to explain what the cloud is, the cloud storage that that is often referred to now in it and so forth, or just commonly put her on the cloud, gotta gotta get it to the cloud she's out there describing. I don't I don't have the full context for this. I've just seen this clip and i've i've you know, got a little bit of basic. I don't know the full entire context of this, why why this is even being discussed by Kamala, But it's comedic for certain. So I'm gonna play that here in a moment. Before I do that, my friends, let me remind you Nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. So if you smoke, if you vape, if you chew tobacco, if you're currently using nicotine products, nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. Now, this is not for you. If you don't use nicotine, do not use this product because it is not for you. But if you do, and if you're looking for a cleaner, better alternative, a natural alternative to the mess, to the smoke, to the spit, to the slimy pouches, to the spit cans, to the cigarette breaks, all that stuff, the bad breath, potentially potentially yellow teeth, all of that stuff. You can crush your vice with Nicknack Naturals. They've given you an alternative. It's a mint. It fully dissolves in your mouth, It's not messy. Check it out at nickknack dot com, nic nac nicknack dot com. My name Todd will save you fifteen percent off or purchased there nick knack dot com promo code Todd. So that being said, Kamala Harris is telling audience members what the cloud is. Now. I know, listen, I think some of this is what generation you're from. I've learned this. I'm gen X, so I am I'm at the tail end of gen X. Do not put me in millennial category now, Oz. Oz just gave me a dirty look. She knows where this is going. Oz is a couple of years younger than me, and Oz could potentially be considered She's shaking her head. No, but I'm telling you look it up. Well, I can't tell you the day, the year she was born, but I can tell you it was after my date of birth, which was nineteen the last day of seventy seven, so that's when I was born. But so part of this is generation, right, and I've lived long enough to know and to fully understand. I think we can intellectually understand. Look, if I didn't grow up with something I you know, I don't necessarily I can't learn it at at age forty or sixty the way I could learn it at ten or twenty, right, And we all understand that. But it's a different it's a different experience. And as a as a child, a gen xer whose parents are I guess what, technically baby boomers, I guess the the I've definitely seen it with them. I mean technology to my dad. My dad's a smart guy, and a lot of things not technology. I'm just gonna say it, but in a lot of things. And I've love and admired the heck out of my father, but he doesn't need to be giving anybody tech advice. So I understand, I do understand a bit of this here.
Speaker 1: But this.
Speaker 2: The only way is just for me to let you listen to her try to explain this. This, this reminds me a lot of Hillary with her server back in twenty what was it, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, during the campaign. But here's Kamala doing her best to explain storing things digitally on the cloud. Enjoy this if you haven't heard this already.
Speaker 3: No longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. Sure, okay, it's on your laptop and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us. Right, It's no longer in a physical place.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is she think is I'm you know two things. Number one, this reminds me of Hillary back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, when the whole Clinton Foundation was a thing. It was still you know, getting lots of money, and there were allegations of money laundering and all this pay to play stuff, right, and she used bleach a bleach bit to cleaner server, to erase a bunch of communications. They used hammers to destroy cell phones. You know that they used hammers to destroy cell phones, to which I said, who doesn't. Who among us does not get to the end of a cell phone plan and think great, get the hammer, honting less, beat the tar out of the cell phone. That's what they did. So but Hillary said when she was asked about wiping the server, she said, what do you mean, like with the cloth, and she thought that was funny. She also stored the server in her bathroom closet, to which I said, Hillary thought that was a firewall. If you put four if you put it in a closet, there's four walls with the door and you lock that door that prevents anybody from accessing. She thought the contents on that server that amounted to a firewall. This reminds me of the same sort of thing what Kamala Harris is doing here. But it also reminds me maybe this is why she is so much out there talking about green energy and climate change, because I'm wondering if she does not believe. I'm thinking she does believe this, that actually, the more cloud storage that we have, the more clouds that are created physically in our atmosphere. I think that she thinks these are the same things the way that she talked about them, And I think she thinks the more cloud storage there is, the more clouds we can create on planet Earth. The more clouds we can create on planet Earth, we can reflect more of the Sun's light back into space, thereby making sure it does not reached the surface of the Earth. So this might be central to her campaign policy pledges and so forth to prevent massive climate change in twenty twenty four and beyond. Wouldn't surprise me in the least, folks. I gotta go have a great day, SDG.