Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tack. You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Raycos, Derek black Man, and Tom Sweee. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Nice. What happened? Why are you so sad? Why are you so sad? Because I actually like Anthony Joshua? Who is that? That's two first names. That doesn't mean Yeah, if it's two first names, it's most likely British. You gotta remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 3: Anthony Joshua, former heavyweight champion is fighting.
Speaker 1: This is so stupid.
Speaker 3: I gotta say though, just to get it out of the way. Jake Paul was gonna fight a tiny man, Javonte Tank Davis, but then he like beat up his wife or something like that, so he got pulled from the card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes all of That's a hell of a way to get out of a fight, right. I think Tank might be shorter than me. I'm not sure. I think or the same night, but he's he's fucking tiny. It was stupid.
Speaker 3: It was stupid as fuck to some circus bullshit for Netflix beat his wife. He's gone, so now Jake fights and insanely large human being who knocked out a guy that had never been knocked out before, who was the former heavyweight champion of the world in the UFC Francis and Ghanu, who is a fucking monster, and he destroyed him. And now Jake Paul's gonna fight him. And I'm like, I can at least say, if this isn't completely fixed, I can give Jake Paul a little bit of credit because he's gonna die, Like if it's not completely fixed, there's no way he can't be like, you know, hurt insanely badly to where he for sure security And I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I've given I've given up on what modern boxing is. It's no, it's the sport. That sport is, so it's so.
Speaker 1: That's silver lining. Jake Paul is gonna get c t E and it's he's.
Speaker 2: Not He's gonna He's gonna win somehow.
Speaker 1: If that somehow, hold on, hold on, hold on, what if that ends up like, uh, fixing him? Oh well, I guess isn't that still a good thing? Right? Like if you know you don't want like an intelligent Jake Paul runner right, and he's still crazy.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you think is gonna happen? What would Jake Paul like end up doing? Like he's like, oh, why am I boxing?
Speaker 1: And then like he's like, uh, like I don't know. It would be like I feel like it's almost like a like an evil person like getting hit in the head so hard that they forget that they've done any evil and so like they're and so they're like but they still want to do it. They're just like less doubtful about it, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, you know, I have take.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like most people that are really intelligent aren't evil. Well, sure, I feel like they're just not evil. I feel like, like, okay, podcast, because you're like you just what you were saying was so round about it was like it was like, yeah, what it was like. But if he gets knock into like being really smart, he's probably not gonna be evilk Podcast.
Speaker 1: The Stark Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweety, it's him Derek. He's he's clearly got maybe he's got CT or something.
Speaker 2: If it felt like you were painting a picture with like I don't know invisible ink and then you went back over it again.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he was making a joke. Yeah, it was dumb. Dumb. He's the worst fucking co host in the world because he was. I was absolutely abysmal. Dog shit. I was waiting.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to get to the point, and I was like, this point is not being gotten to.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. There's not really much to talk about today because I don't know. Nothing's happened quite yet. On the day that we're recording this. Uh, Trump is meeting with Mom Donnie, so that's I'm sure that's gonna be something, but we're gonna mice it. So sorry, Uh, we're gonna lead with questions. We're gonna that's it's unusual that we do this. But there's some stuff that I want to get to immediately because it pertains to Uh. I think the last episode that we did and uh, it's uh, I just totally fucking forgot about it. But remember, you can go to patrenic comslas to snark Tank. Remember go over there early ad free access exclusive episodes. We did a snark Tank Jeopardy game in our extra Ammo playlist, so go check that out. It's a lot of fun. I think really good. Yeah, people liked it, which is which is nice. We'll probably do more similar maybe not Jeopardy exactly, but more similar stuff in the future when we figure out like how to iron that stuff out. First question if you want to write in remember Patrionic comsas is snark Tank. First question comes from Cleotca. You guys mentioned that song Handlebars in the previous episode. Wow, like just that just went up. I know, right one hour ago this was this was written in. But he says, did you guys hear that abysmal dog shit cover of Handlebars by Logan Paul?
Speaker 2: I remember it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember this at all, so fucking bad. The flowbots made a response to it. Side note, you guys ever been down to doing voices for a sketch? First off the second The second question is maybe I don't know if it's if it's if I like the sketch, I guess, but I had no I feel this tickled something in my brain. This like that Logan Paul did a fucking Handlebars cover, But I do not remember it at all.
Speaker 3: Even song a cover like There's nothing that's not like a it's kind of like people.
Speaker 1: I understand when some.
Speaker 3: People will, oh, a chopper, like a rapper that can rap really fast, you you cover that to showcase your skills. But if you like say, oh, I'm gonna cover a Tupac song, they'd be like, Okay, what's the fucking point? And I feel like handle Bars kind of has the same type of thing, like there's nothing impressive about it.
Speaker 1: He definitely, he definitely did it because he knew that he could just do it very easily, because it's it's not a demanding It's not like Aretha Franklin or like Whitney Houston or something, you know what I mean. It's like, it's a very simple song. By the way, I am fucking cooked because I googled Logan Paul, Logan Paul when I was trying to find a Logan Paul song. I think it's because I wrote Flogan Paul, because I was writing flobots while I was talking flogan. Uh.
Speaker 5: I can't deleted music video.
Speaker 1: It's just deleted on it to skip around. Oh so okay, so misleading question. He didn't do a cover of Handlebars. He did at so he did the chorus of Handlebars with his own like lyrics about how cool ohh he sampled. I get it. I get kind of like, I get it. That's uh okay, So now I remember why I don't remember that because it was a straight cover. Why why would you do that? He's like a pioneer man.
Speaker 3: A lot of these fucking uh pops artists nowadays are doing shit like this. They're just reimagining old fucking hits.
Speaker 1: Yea, what is it that anxiety song? Which is like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, fucking choose it is right now, there's an economy of hiring artists of songwriters to literally like big like say, I think, uh, what is it music group?
Speaker 1: W what are they called again? Universal music Group?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they're one of those people, one of the companies if I correct me if I'm wrong, though, they're hiring people to write songs. So like du Alipa reimagined uh fucking Pink Floyd.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, is that a fact that's years.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe them doing that, but I feel like that's this music that's been music.
Speaker 1: No no, no.
Speaker 3: What I mean is see what usually what people do is they would do things like how Will Smith would just completely repurpose like uh, send me forget me nots that's wrong with this guy while you're looking back like he saw something.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll go sorry, he's on something today. And then yeah, he's he's gonna be all right, he'll be all right, all right. Good for Logan Paul.
Speaker 5: He uh he deleted this song.
Speaker 1: I guess it was.
Speaker 5: Do you do you see them? What they said?
Speaker 1: What Flobot said, can we find that? I remember, so okay, yeah, let me let me find I just it's one of the first thing that shows up. It's it's two minutes, so like, I don't know if I want to go, but like I think they just I think I remember watching this and they oh yeah, they did a they did a song response to it. Oh interesting, that is capitalizing off that.
Speaker 2: I get it so many Yeah, so I mean whatever. They were like, hey, don't do this again. That was the whole song. Don't do that again. I'm serious, don't do that again.
Speaker 1: We'll kill you. We are the flowbots. Don't funk with us. We will kill you. Yeah, the flowbots. That's the song, flow flow bots. We are the flowbots. I remember seeing, you know, see some of it down.
Speaker 3: They were trying to be very cordial to uh, machine Gun Kelly because he did a cover of Aerials and it's it is one of the worst things I've heard in quite some time. It's not as bad as a loosey Verts cover of Chop Suey. If you've heard that, it's so bad. Jesus Christ, I need you to hear the verse in the chorus, Chris, I need you to like skip the intro. The intro is funny too, because there's a little Uzi vert yeah, and then just put in a Chop Suey. These names, I hate these names.
Speaker 1: They don't even know what that means. He do you know what?
Speaker 3: Because to me it's like an Uzi and avert ramp. But I don't understand what that means.
Speaker 1: I missed just I miss I think real I miss real people's names, or I miss real people's names, or just the gaze or gotcha? Yeah? Bad it was. I do think it. Where's it? I don't see it? What?
Speaker 3: Really it should be like the first thing on YouTube. I just saw it the other day.
Speaker 1: Littles evert I did he call it c S because I'm not because I'm not seeing Chop Suey.
Speaker 5: It should be like it is. He called it c s.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that.
Speaker 5: Why, it's just it's is bad for s c O CS counters.
Speaker 3: You covered counter strike, dude, just waiting this chorus, waiting for the chorus.
Speaker 1: Brother, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Hm, oh my god, listen, I'm gonna play a piece of the course.
Speaker 1: So they're here. No, why why why would they do Why would a person do this? Because because they can?
Speaker 2: I guess I think I think he felt passionate about it to make it.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I guess, hey, man, once you do it, once you do it, it's like, oh, that didn't come out. Well, I'm just gonna leave that uh alone. You know, I'm gonna have many projects like that.
Speaker 2: No, man, that's that's that's you. Man. You're not getting paid millions of dollars for everything you do effectively.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, actually, you know, dude, that is so shit.
Speaker 2: What sucks is that I actually like lousey Vert not so much as music, but I do like. I think he's funny, he.
Speaker 3: Seems all right, like I've seen some interviews with him, like, but that made me not like him as much. It's like, you can't have that good of judgment. You can't be that good of a person. If you do something like that, everybody's got bad souls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, that's that's bad. What's the is that? Is that the worst? What is the worst cover? You think? Like off rip? So it might so it's interesting enough.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm right now I might be a little bias because we're talking about it, because that's genuinely really fucking bad. There's one that, like people even push back because I actually brought it up.
Speaker 1: It was these kids.
Speaker 3: They looked like they were maybe in high school, and they did a cover of Duality by Slipknot and it's genuinely horrific. But there was a lot of people that are like, hey, at least they're trying kind of a vibe that, And I was like, yeah, I I totally understand, but also, are you are you?
Speaker 1: Are you hearing this? I don't. I don't count that stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Like if if they're young, like a little garage band, it's like that's they're they're just figuring it out.
Speaker 3: I completely That's why it's what I wasn't pushing back the people pushing like I under I totally understand them it because I can show you the first song I ever wrote with my buddy. It's you know, it's hot, it's it is it's pure diarrhea. There's no no other way to would.
Speaker 1: Describe it pure diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I might re just record it like with modern technology, but still have people understand, like, this is what my first song ever made sounded like, and people will be like, oh.
Speaker 1: It sucks, this is this is garb for me.
Speaker 2: For me, I think one of the worst for me. It's it's technically it's technically I guess not like I like it. Like that by Cardi B. I really hate that ship. I really hate her version of that fucking song.
Speaker 1: It's not a cover though, it's not no.
Speaker 2: Ye different lyrics, I guess there's different lyrics BENEATHO sounds good in it, but everybody else is like I hate everyone here.
Speaker 1: I don't like you, I don't like y'all. I don't like Jay Bauvien. I really don't like Cardi B. Yeah, I think is pretty rough.
Speaker 2: She's she's pretty terrible, pretty terrible artist, pretty horrible.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting I actually, really this is an interesting thing that I actually want to dive deep into because yeah, there's a lot of bad covers out there, but yeah, what is considered the.
Speaker 1: Worst because there's bad samples, Like there's like like I like it, like that, it's a bad sample. Machine Gun Kelly fucking sampling Swing Life away that writes against song is a bad sample. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear machine Gun Kelly and Gun Kelly is pretty talented, but he's made so much bad ship and it's like, dude.
Speaker 1: Hef if he paid, if he paired with the songwriter, I think, uh, I think he'd be he'd be pretty decent because I think he can deliver things well, Like I think he's got a decent like delivery, and he's multifaceted enough where he's like, he's decent at a lot of things. Is that particularly great and any one of them? But I think if he paired with somebody who like was you know, he needs he needs.
Speaker 3: Like someone who's actually a savant and that could help him just hone his skills and actually write like good music. Because some of the records that he put out when he was doing that pop punk era, some of the stuff on there was actually if he if he removed his voice, I was like, oh, this is good, Like put somebody talented over it, because I'm like, because he can't sing, like he's not a good singer, you know, like it's just like all right, which.
Speaker 2: I think he passed the envelope pretty well for that genre he's singing format. I'm being honest, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are.
Speaker 2: Definitely better, definitely better, I would say, but like he's he's good enough for me to be like, oh, this is horrible. I think he just sounds like people singing that genre music. Granted that is not my I.
Speaker 3: Think he sounds like he's almost talking. The way he's singing, he almost sounds like he's almost talking.
Speaker 1: I feel like it when I was growing up, sounded like they were almost talking.
Speaker 3: The furthest from being in the pop punk John but no, they were emoting. They were too passionate and almost annoying. I'm Tom DeLong think about about that fucker from a.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to forget that dig did think while we're talking about Patrick Stump, even though he's a great singer, I'm just saying, there's a lot of emoting and pop punk and then he's just like the.
Speaker 3: Girl and I'm like, bro, they're not even singing. You're just you're barely saying emo girl like.
Speaker 1: Seeing do it do something.
Speaker 2: I'm not the the best to that genre of music because I hate it, but I understand you know what singing is for me. It just sounds like this is just this genre of music. It's like he he sounds like someone that's singing that genre of music to.
Speaker 3: Me, Like, I I know you know what papa, because you said used to date women, you know what paramore is and all that ship. Well, yeah, is what you're saying right now is I know you don't actually believe that because people in the pop up genre do not do what he did, So what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Doesn't track at all. I feel like he was singing. I feel like it might not have been riveting, but I feel like he was singing.
Speaker 1: It was. It wasn't like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, hey call it singing, you can call it. Can classify well, like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna like.
Speaker 1: To like just just pull up one of his songs. You can't sit there and compare like fucking uh machinegun character like Patrick Stump or something like. It's so it's so clear that there's like or even Brandon Yuri you know, like you know what I mean, Like these guys are good singers, like you know, very.
Speaker 3: Good, very passionate, like very they're actually bellowing and that's the thing. Like they're using their fucking diaphragm. And he's just like I feel like like.
Speaker 2: Is a particular case, like he's a singer, like a real singer, like he sings in choirs and stuff. That is like not like the person that's like throwing freaking Winson also not.
Speaker 3: Even talking about well like listen to what I'm saying with the fucking they're saying.
Speaker 2: Actually more like they're more singers than it's like that's son like that is Pep Wins right, Like Pete wins right. Pete Wins kind of talked when he was vocalist, was he he was the leader, he's the basis.
Speaker 1: No, that's Patrick. He doesn't he there be moments where he talking they'd be more good dance, all right, we can't talk about this. We can't talk about we can't we can't talk about this. Doesn't he's not in the same reality. That is crazy Patrick stuff talks to the other side of the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: But where's he's he's effectively doing the same thing me Jing gun Kelly is doing like I like not the whole time he does sing.
Speaker 3: I want, he does to attack you like a dog right now, bust through Like.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna gree because she's a huge fan of the era of music. You don't know what you're talking about, but.
Speaker 1: There's a lot and have to like this ship to understand it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, I feel like a lot of people were, like there was a lot of emoting in the music.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna there wasn't. It was called you know, demo em like.
Speaker 2: But the idea is that I feel like parts of the songs and a lot of songs that were out that time, people were effectively just like rhythmically.
Speaker 1: Talking on the beat.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they was always not always, don't get me wrong, sometimes they would.
Speaker 3: But my point and after this is that like that's all he does, like say, say, for example, dance Dance, Dance Dance, one of my favorite songs from from them. The verses, he's basically you know, talking in melody like he's singing, but it's like a very it's very mellow, you know.
Speaker 1: She says she's no good with words, but I'm worse.
Speaker 3: But like machine gun Kelly is doing that all the fucking time, okay, like like even in the chorus hits and he's bare, like he just gets louder, but he's not. Like I'm like, bro, use your fucking chess man, use your diaphragm sing.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really do it. It's awful, but hey, it's whatever. Whatever, it's not for me, it's fine. I know some people say the sound of silence, that fucking disturbed covers pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's stupid, that's that's I understand if you don't like it, but I would.
Speaker 1: I would hard disagree with it being bad. I would. I would. I would say so too, like I don't know, it's not the same, but it's performed well, it's like it sounds me great. If that ain't your I totally get that. Yeah, but like you can't say that that's a bad cover. That's stupid.
Speaker 3: I hate when people don't differentiate. It's like, brother, if you don't like it, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the greatest problem in the universe. I don't like something it's bad, it's like, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: Man. You I feel like you just did that.
Speaker 2: I did not say anything was bad. You see what what just happened right now, Live, Live and Direct. They just have it all right, roll the tape back. I literally said, it sounds sort of similar to other people were doing at that time. That is what I said. And then Derek clarified, Yes, but he's doing it the whole song.
Speaker 1: No, but you said you said I hate that genre. Yeah, so they're all not singing.
Speaker 2: I I did not say that, ver baby, I did. I literally, I literally didn't say that. I said, I'm not the biggest fan of that genre. So I'm not someone who's gonna die on the hill. But I feel like a lot of that genre. I heard these people singing like that.
Speaker 1: What's the worst cover? I did? Worst cover?
Speaker 2: The worst cover is there has to be some pretty bad ones.
Speaker 3: I actually looks probably like a list of ship Yeah, imagine.
Speaker 1: Mike gal Gadol. Come on, that's not a cover that's funny as fun though that is good, that is good.
Speaker 2: That is the worst cover.
Speaker 1: Probably. I will say, you know what does upset me?
Speaker 3: And this is probably a lot of people might even be mad about this that are that are in the hipsters. So one of my favorite bands is called Bay Route. They have a song called Postcards in Italy and Florence from Florence's Machine. She did a cover of it and I fucking hate it, especially she's just she's going weight. She's doing me like what I would like, Oh, you know Mariah carry on a grande when they're showing off. Yeah, Like she's kind of doing that, like not at their level, but it feels like she's like, oh, check out my range and check out like what I can really do with this vibrado.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't like this. Oh you know, it's a great answer for this. Every single song and the live action Lion Gig Jesus Christ Beyond Beyonce ruined every song she was in. It's truly baverizing because she's doing that exact thing that you're talking about. She's doing that.
Speaker 2: Exactly over him. She's literally singing over Donald Glover the whole movie, and he's probably like, Okay, I'm gonna get my millions and leave.
Speaker 3: I guess you can't tell her nothing. That's the problem is you probably couldn't tell her nothing. They would have been like, hey, dial it back, but they're like, I can't tell Beyonce. That fucking jay Z's behind her, fucking ready to pounce on me, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Cammel, he's gonna make the sun set on my family if I tell her right down.
Speaker 1: So I can't do any Did you say.
Speaker 3: Like a cammebl Yeah, because he looks like Joe Campbell the cigarette that's what I thought you met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, I was hoping he made the Yeah, that's crazy. Joe hambl is exiting somebody. There used to be a website.
Speaker 3: It might still exist, totally looks like dot com and yeah, every once in a while would check that ship, and yeah, that was one of them.
Speaker 1: We checked that. We checked that recently or not recently. But in like one of our one of the more recent episodes where we were trying to find whether or not the what is it that fucking the guy from zode Zorda, what the fuck was the show? Was jay Leno mime character Beetleborgs trying to figure out if jay Leno looked like the beatle.
Speaker 3: Borg looked like a flabber right from Borgs.
Speaker 1: A fucking impossibly stupid day for that character. I can't, I really can't get over that.
Speaker 2: Is that the show Initially it's like a spin off of Supercentai, and the Japanese version is really cool, and the American version is just ship.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah, American versions for autistic children.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, it's really insane.
Speaker 2: How like how much better power Ranges the Supercentai is over there, it's like wild, It's like it's cool over here.
Speaker 3: It's it's I wouldn't call it cool, but I would say it's way more entertaining.
Speaker 1: What I don't know, it's I guess if you're.
Speaker 2: Into still Dogship, but it's like, this is cool, like this, Chris Inane cool?
Speaker 1: What are you? So? I'm looking at a list of the worst covers ever, and one of them is William Shatner Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Oh right, because he did a cover album. He did a cover album, and I totally forgot about this. I've listened to right now. It's bad. You want to Yeah, this is pretty? This is up there because this literally is what Kingsy was talking about, except way way extreme, where it's like it's literally William Shatner talking like William Shatner over the instrumental of Lucy and this guy with diamonds. That's good. There's like no singing at all. Oh yeah, Kanye West doing Bohemian Rhapsody at that at that concert was pretty bad. Unfortunate. Yeah, it's like one of those times I'm like, hey, where's your autotune?
Speaker 5: Man, where's the where's the.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little pitch correction on your on your he's not a good singer, and he keeps trying. It's like, yeah, you're not a good singer. Like harmonize, but you're not a good singer.
Speaker 1: That's not your heartbreak.
Speaker 3: It's like do that like that was the whole point, wasn't it That you didn't sing well? So you did? You use the pitch correction and you sounded quote unquote good.
Speaker 1: The songs are good though, like, hey, look you don't need to sing well that like Young Angus Young sounds like death. That's an anomaly. Oh that's well, his name is not he's the other guy. Oh what's the other guy? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Angus Young is the guitarist that dresses like a school kid and actually gives me the creeps.
Speaker 1: Now that he's like, yeah, he still does it. Well, his name is beef Old. Now the fuck up Surloin Olds all. I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I can't be the first person.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. That sucks so much. His name is like Brian's. It's something so basic that I know. It's like it's like Brian Thompson, Brian Williams or something bullshit.
Speaker 5: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Way Brian Thompson was the fu. Yeah, but uh, you know, it's somewhat it's somewhat similar and see a C. The weird thing is that if you if you look at we might have did it on the show. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe it was something else, but looking up how he sounded before he was in a C D C really good voice, and then he started doing that bird ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like these he joined the band and it was like, man, these guitarists suck.
Speaker 2: I sound way too good.
Speaker 1: I sound way too good. I gotta I gotta, I gotta really uh Brian Johnson, Brian Johnson, Yeah, damn close, it's the same, very close. Might as well be. This is the thing I said before? What was that?
Speaker 5: You know, what's the guy the guy that got shot?
Speaker 1: What's his name is Brian Thompson Thompson. Okay, yeah, okay, here's the guy that, uh Luigi murked, Yeah, he got Luigi anyway, let's see uh pa. So we did a Game of the Year episode already stroking my stroking my shit to Rick Blackman's videos already and he says, hey, Fat black and Puerto Rican. So far, what are your top five or top ten games of twenty twenty five? Exposion thirty three is my number one, Silk Song is two, and Dispatches three, Dying Dying Like the Beast is probably four. I heard good things about that and arc Raders are slowly making its way up the list, but it's probably seven to my top ten right now. We did a whole kind of episode going over the nominations. This might be a little bit late, so we won't belabor it, but like we you can listen to us talking that episode. Sorry, it's the timing question. Yeah, appreciate it. But Expedition thirty three is clearly like I don't know man. For me, it's my game of the year. I want to play it again.
Speaker 3: But with I was looking on how to end the last episode and I have just so Gustave is naked from behind and you can just see the beginning of his butt crack and that's the very end. There's always an end image. And I was like, I need something. It's fucking late, you know, and I'm like, I need something. Jojo comes in and like she's gonna say, I'm gonna go to sleep, good night, And I was like, hey, you want to see what I'm researching?
Speaker 5: Just nudes of the expedition cast.
Speaker 1: Fucking crazy, God bless, but yeah, experts up there and our greatest is slowly climbing. For me too, I think it's, uh, it's got something, it's got a it's got a sauce to it. But uh, but yeah, let's see nineteen eighty four George Orwell, that's so stupid, George Jorwell. So it's it's written like J J O R j R space w l E. It's George, George Jorwell, George. That's funny.
Speaker 3: I never thought about that, like saying it fast. It literally does sound like that, George Orwell.
Speaker 1: I like that. But he says, have y'all seen the splinter Cell anime on Netflix? If so, thoughts, So, here's the thing about this. I'm a bit I'm a splinter Cell guy. A lot of the audience knows this both for Sacred and for the show and interpersonally, not a single person has mentioned this show to me, which I think is kind of a sign, you know, where like no one said, huh, that's pretty good, you know, like no one's that's not been a thing I heard. I haven't heard anything bad about it either. I've heard absolutely fucking nothing about it. And so because of course it's fucking splinter cell and they haven't had a game in ten years. So yeah, no, I'm I don't know. Maybe I'll check it out out of morbid curiosity, but like I don't, I don't. I can't imagine this being anything special apparently. Also, do you know that ex Defiant game. Do you remember that game? Yeah, the Ubi Soft thing. Yeah, that apparently used to be a splaining cell game, and then they retooled into a live service. So like, I'm cursed as that goes, but I hate it. What were you gonna say nothing?
Speaker 3: Because you already overtook My My eye twitched when you said that's crazy. I'm at the point where saying live service makes my eye twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think about I think about a lot. Yeah, I was maybe I've been seeing more leaks of the Blue Point. They were doing the God of War Life Service thing, and I've been seeing more like images of this, and I'm like, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. Twentieth anniversary.
Speaker 3: It seems like everybody's expected a remake of the first God of War and they're like, oh no, but a fucking life service game was canceled.
Speaker 1: It is very funny to me that like PlayStation just refuses. They're just like, no, you can't have that first game again. And then Microsoft is like, we'll remake Halo one again again, you know what I like. It's kind of like, bro, I would have been all over. I got a War one remake would be nice. There's a guy that's using fucking uh fuck, what are you using right now to make shit? What's the oh my god?
Speaker 2: Uh for blender?
Speaker 1: Blender? Oh oh yeah, sorry, yeah I could. I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Am okay, there's a guy right now, heavy action, phenomenal editor. He was just like, fuck it. I spent months just making the intro to God of War one remastered and you did a phenomenal job, Like fucking shout out. I wish I remembered his name, but anyone who's a sad God of War. They must have seen this already because like they're like, oh the Sata Monica if to do it, Sony is obviously not green Light and ship for whatever fucking reason.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like I said, hey, another Halo.
Speaker 3: Fucking remastered uh, Gears of War for Xbox fucking even though they already had this ultimate addition that looks fine.
Speaker 1: You know I didn't really I think I'm seeing it right now, Oh you are? Yeah, maybe I got of more remake intro by a film a look, uh alf ally Ali film Works. That sounds right, That sounds right. Yeah, it's like it's it's like him throwing himself off the cliff. Yeah, so that's the first one he did it. There's an updated one. He just released it a few days ago. Oh cool, cool cool, Yeah, yeah, it's it's with the hydra. It's frustrating, man, it's uh, I don't know the idea that they were making a lot kicks it. Would you uh? Would you be all over a multiplayer God of War game? Yeah, I mean I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They did it for a chat no no, no acension, ascension, and there is even though everybody that played it was like that was fun. Like you said, it was like the same thing with the Last of Us. People played, they're like, oh, that was fun, but also I don't care.
Speaker 2: No dude, last was multiplayer was awesome. I really enjoyed. I really really it was fun.
Speaker 3: But it just you know, but at the end of the day, no one is begging for that ship. No one's like, oh, man, like say if if it was a really good sweet treat, it was fucking I can't wait for the fucking next patch. And in the last was part two.
Speaker 1: Like no one was talking about that, you know what I'm saying. They said.
Speaker 2: Then they said they were gonna do a multiplayer for the last part two and they were like, never mind.
Speaker 1: Well, so they were working on it. So they did it, and then they were like, this is getting way bigger, so we're gonna actually make it its own separate thing. And so they spun it off into its own separate thing, and then they announced it and they showed some like uh screenshots of it or like concept art of it, and then a year later they were like, hey, Bungie came by and they said we can't do this or something like that. It wasn't that exactly so, but they had they had a bunch of other studios kind of come in and look at it, and Bungie was basically Bunche basically told them it's like, you guys are making a live service game at this point. You you should understand because that's primarily what we do. That if you're going to do this, it's going to be all of what you do. You need to work around the clock on this, and you're probably not going to be able to really make more things after this. And then they were like, oh yeah, and so they canceled it. It's great. It's crazy if you.
Speaker 2: Play that game.
Speaker 1: It is crazy to me that they didn't understand that though, Like live service games are like hell to like and it's not even like a secret, Like if you're in the industry, you if you work at Naughty Dog, you undoubtedly know other people who are working on live service games who could tell you these things. So it's crazy to me that they were just like, what do you mean We're gonna have to devote all of our time to this.
Speaker 2: I mean it's probably very in house, you know, like very like in house. You don't really talk about it too much.
Speaker 1: I get I just it seems like common it seems basic sense. It's the same it's the same reason that like, oh hey, it's the same way that you and I and like all of our friends can look at oh wow, the games industry is kind of growing during the pandemic because everybody's home and everybody's indoors and they're playing video games. So every a lot more people are playing than normal. We shouldn't hire two hundred more people to keep up with that, because these people are eventually going to once the pandemic ends, they're going to stop playing, and they're going to have to lay off eighty percent of the workforce that we just hired. But like that's common sense, but like a lot of people did it anyway.
Speaker 2: That's wrong, Chris. You'd have to pay Why would you pay people more for the work they do? Or you can just hire more people and pay them less?
Speaker 1: Your what? Why not?
Speaker 2: You could pay people for more work, you know, expect more work out of them and pay them more for it. Or you could hire more people pay them less than you would ultimately end up paying the people you would hire more for more.
Speaker 1: I guess why do that? Why? I mean, why would I spend money on work. That is why a lot of layoffs do happen. Were like like old talent, Like a lot of people will always like wonder, like I can't believe they fired this like veteran developer from this studio. And it's like that, excuse me, I want to pay him more because that veteran developer makes probably like two hundred thousand dollars a year because he's a veteran developer who's been there since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they were like and they're like, we don't want to pay you any.
Speaker 3: More, talented intern, and pay him in fucking cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll get this twenty four year old that just finished college, has so much debt and will work literally for anything we tell them for, and we'll fucking will fuck this guy over.
Speaker 3: You'll get the last of You'll get naughty dog key chains.
Speaker 2: And you get paid in change, and it's only like eight of them you get.
Speaker 1: You get paid in faded photographs of Neil Druckman.
Speaker 2: With little I Love Israels on the bottom. The little was written on the bottom, and it's like, is it this cool?
Speaker 1: And he's like that's crazy. Wish you were here. All right, let's see. Uh uh what is this? I don't even know what this is. This is a fucking ridiculous question because it's like it's really schizophrenic. What what would it sound like if Scooby said the N word. I mean, I think you can visually, I think you can visualize it fairly, fairly. Well, is that the name of the person? Yeah, it's the name. Oh, it's the name of the person. He says, Hey, you big, big beautiful boys, first time, right, have been listening on the overnight shift since twenty twenty. Oh sick, thanks for writing in my guy, he says, I'd love to hear y'all's favorite SpongeBob crash out or I don't know, favorite pie flavor. No fucking I don't give a shit about that spongebo dude. I I will say, the SpongeBob crash out that lives for rent free in my mind is the stupid dime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when I need a job done, I get somebody with a job to do that. I love how they animate him in that moment, because they actually really animate him, like he's kind of like not animated super well, and then in that moment to animate, his teeth, his face's eyes, and it's goods, Like, what do you getting.
Speaker 1: That that whole episode is full of great? Because that's that's a separate one from the one I'm talking about. It's from the same episode, but that that sequence is exactly before Yeah, because he goes what was that sequence? Yes, because he runs to you saying and then he runs to the Krusty krab and shakes mister Krabs Crestagia cheapscape, Yeah, crustagious scape, which is like vaguely slur is the realm of SpongeBob. Yeah, but uh it's a racial descriptor, shakes him and then the fucking ancient dime falls out of his pockets.
Speaker 2: It crazy is that he knew he had Like mister mister Crabbs, I really don't like mister Crabbs, Like I actually genuinely why despise him? He's probably he's trinny. That's probably why I don't like him. But that's why I probably don't like him very much. But it really bothers me. And I'm just like, Yo, you think I can I can say triny, I can say it.
Speaker 1: I think you could say is a slur? I don't think it is here supposed to say trins person. Yes, oh yeah, no.
Speaker 2: So so but yeah, so so he knew he had to dime the whole time.
Speaker 1: He knew he had it, did he? He's yes, that's what you're thinking. It's in his pocket the whole time. He shook it loose out of his pocket. Is he seriously from that? You can't?
Speaker 2: You can so what I was like, Oh, this guy probably knew he had the diamond the whole time.
Speaker 1: He's just being a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: What video essay did you fucking watch that convinced you that that's what was the point of that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not the point of it. The point of it. He's he sucks and he won. He just wanted to fire squod word. But the fact that he lied about that and made SpongeBob suffer, which he knew about, fucking killed this guy.
Speaker 1: What video essay did you watch? That? Can nothing?
Speaker 2: I watched the episode you're using it recently.
Speaker 3: It sounds like like this is what a video essay does. It tries to use logic in a cartoon and like, well, logically, if the dime was in his pants and it's so large, you'd have to have known, so he just wanted a fire scooter.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the point of that at all, the point of that just a shitty guy.
Speaker 3: No, he literally just he didn't know his dime was there. It got shook out and he's like, oops, my bad. And then the joke is it's so large that he should have known.
Speaker 2: Derek does that? Yes, okay, that is very very possible, right, yes, yes, yes, yes that's true. But based on mister Crab's behavior throughout the entirety of we knowing him, does him making squid words suffer just because sound like it's an unreasonable thing to you? Actually, yes, because he only cares about money. He has actively made him suffer before.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care does saving money or there's there's a thing that.
Speaker 2: It's always if it's convenient for him, Fuck it, everybody could burn.
Speaker 1: It's like deliver this. We don't sell pizza here.
Speaker 3: He mashes a burger in the pizza, but.
Speaker 2: He like he gets like three grabby daddies and does something and it's a pizza.
Speaker 5: This is a mythical creature at this point.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, hold on, it did this really happen down? Like? You don't you don't remember we don't sell pizzas.
Speaker 3: And then he just immediately just mashes into a pizza, literally turns it into a pizza. It's that's such a great fucking episode man, the Pioneers. As a matter of fact, there I just stumbled upon a clip of him doing the krusty krab and like the soul like the bluesy crusty krayh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then somebody was like, we are Charlie. It looks like he's singing. Yeah. It's really like, of course, I forgot that this is I totally forgot. Like I remember the Krusty krab pizza episode very very well. I totally forgot that this is how it started. And it took like he took like fourteen burgers and mashed him into a pizza. He just he just turned them into a pizza. He just made them that way.
Speaker 3: I love that truck driver is trying to kill SpongeBob. When he starts breakdancing, he's doing the Pioneer fucking call like, oh listen, and then he's like whatever, he says something something breakdancers, and it's like look he's stopping, and then it close upon his face.
Speaker 1: And he's like like freaking out.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: That is my favorite. That is my favorite crash out though it's like with the dime, because that's the one that comes to mind. The that's the first one that comes to mind. I'm sure there's like other ones that are pretty good, but like I like the guy that's what did you put? What did you do to my drink?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I I you? What?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Is iconic delivery that I don't even think they understood the magic of when they when they when they recorded it, like I don't know how you record that and you don't you what what did you do to my drink? I love that. I love that image of him too, being like like there's any there's a specific image of that fish where he's got his neck creamed outward like ninety degrees.
Speaker 2: There's a there's another one.
Speaker 1: There's another one one.
Speaker 2: Here's my favorite moment, my favorite moment of Mars when they throw me throw and the flying Dutchman throws squidword into hell effectively hell, and it's like, oh, that's a crazy moment. Also, and there's also the moment where he's like when he's like it's a dumbstar.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I think I thought you would know about stupid stars. I think that's another funny moment too, Like there's so many.
Speaker 2: I think, like the first genuine five seasons a SpongeBob have some of the insane moments.
Speaker 1: I typed in squidword falling and through hell. It is autocomplete at thro That is insane. I forgot about that imagery. The imagery of the void is crazy. Yeah, he opens up a zipper in this in the fucking air. Do you remember the.
Speaker 2: Who puts You on the planet moment where he's like doing a dance and he's like, that is stupid as dancer.
Speaker 1: It's fun about reports who put you on the planet. I don't remember that, actually don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Or there's another one when he's like what you call it?
Speaker 1: I actually can't even imagine a box down the hill or down a lake.
Speaker 2: The old lady says the plankton and he's like about to put you in a box floating down a lake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's from the one of the later ones. It is, but uh, yeah, for sure, I don't remember that when I was a kid, But uh, dude, the imagery that is like flying by squidward as he's falling through the void here is hysterical. Yeah, it's because none of it, it's all just like these genuinely horrifying faces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that kind of remind me of something that would be that would live at rock bottom.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, all of it, except like highly detailed and like painted. There's a little skull with a snake just falling out of its mouth. Insane ship. But uh yeah, anyway, there's there's a lot of good ones.
Speaker 2: When he's making fund of Patrick at the fucking at the games, like you can't do they have fingernails? Well that's not nice. How can you hear it? You don't have ears? He's just tearing Patrick down for being disabled.
Speaker 1: He is to say he's profoundly disabled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in every way, imagine Patrick's a jackass. Rob is is annoying, but he's not a shithead.
Speaker 1: Patrick is literally sponge Rob has been kind of a shithead sometimes. There's there's some episodes where he's like.
Speaker 2: At first he wasn't he becomes kind of an asshole for sure, but.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but there's episodes where he's like clearly like bothering squid word in a way that's like brother like like it it's like, you're so stupid in universe. He doesn't understand that that's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: But like, think about when he when he he crashes Squidwards house and while he was sleeping, because you know, his his his uh, he got his house, got eaten spouse and he's like, oh, could you screw it over? Could you get me a glass of water?
Speaker 1: And all this ship and like he takes up most of the fucking pillow, like he just like that's like a dick, like a complete piece of ship. And then you know, like good night, SpongeBob. I love that close up after he said SpongeBob like three seconds later, and the.
Speaker 2: Grass of the glass breaking sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an iconic sound because it's like fucking the image is painted, yeah, I'm sure, but his eyes are animated and so like it's it's good stuff. All right, let's see, Uh would you choose? And why the fuck is this? Whoa Okay? I read this right? Hold on, I gotta scroll down a little bit more because we read some of these already in the previous episode. What uh is there anything in the news? Is anything happening while we've been recording any any updates. I don't think so. I have Twitter. Donnie has been Bone song, who could have saw mouth? Mediocre clarinet player. It is crazy. It's underwear or the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: Shut your bow. I love SpongeBob Man. That show was connected with so many good memories for me. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good stuff. Trump and Mom, Donny's trending. Let's see whatever anything's happening. Yep, he got Bone so man, I'm telling you, Oh, that's so weird seeing him stand next to him, uh.
Speaker 3: And Trump after calling him a communists and everything, I'm sure that's just gonna be all cordial and ship, Like I hate this Yeah about communists is gonna destroy New York and all this ship and now they're gonna play politics like that's that's fucking.
Speaker 1: So annoying, dude. So people say it's like pro wrestling.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, like bro, you just he's literally kind of trying to get you killed, and they know you're like you're gonna shake hands with him and smile at him and ship.
Speaker 2: It really sucks because it's like the unfortunately he has to work with him because he's the fucking president.
Speaker 1: It's that's crazy. Yeah, so so yeah, he did bring uh it so as predicted as we predicted on the ship. Just before the show began, Uh, Trump brought in Muhammed Ben Salomon, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, and he did, in fact cut Momdannie into seven pieces on air on hair.
Speaker 2: So apparently New York was going to be what you call it. I'm a really great mayor, says Donald Trump. And then meanwhile Mandannie says that he had a great meeting with the president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that makes sense. I mean because the thing about the thing about Trump is like he just he just believes whoever's in front of him. Like he's kind of like Joe Rogan, like I have no doubt that Mam Donnie went in. There's like, Hey, this is what I'm gonna do, and I think it'll work. It'll be like and Trump's like, because he doesn't believe in anything, right, He's like, yeah, okay, whatever, I don't know. So he says, I feel very confident that he can do a good job. Trump says about Mam Donnie.
Speaker 3: The thing is like, and his next advisor is gonna tell him, Uh, could you tweet up that he's a communist again exactly.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: The problem that comes from this is like, like I I know, I can say this as someone with no political power that doesn't really have people relying on me, that I wouldn't and shake Trump's hand. But the problem is that now this person like and it is it is it is defending a politician, which is something I don't often like doing. But it's like this person has to work with him because he's the one that signs all the federal checks that come to your state. So you have your city, so you have to like be respectful I guess somewhat. But at the same time as like you called me a communist and you literally your words were literal violence towards me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all that's all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like how do you so, like, how do you like it's how do you circle that square? I don't know how cause like I I think people know.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is like I think people know like Trump, dude, he doesn't believe anything. That's kind of the thing. It's like he's just there, he's writing, he's writing it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's never had conviction. He's never had conviction for anything. It's just h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think ultimately, I think on Mom Trump, on Mom Donnie, I think he's gonna surprise some conservative people actually, and some very liberal people he won't surprise because they already like him. Yeah, I mean that's I think that's subjective truth, because if he gets to do some of the things he wants to do, the fucking conservatives that live there are gonna be like, oh, things are better, you know, and like and then maybe maybe maybe some socialist policies are just good in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, what the fucking the FD and Y, you know, like, what the fuck up?
Speaker 1: What rent controls a good idea? Oh I don't have to get raped in the ast with rent? Weird? What a weird concept? Child free child cares are good?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: You know what a real excuse you had a real argument I've heard before is it's like, well if ren if rent is cheap, then rich people will just buy those apartments for less. I've heard this before. Look, man, four down forward, fucking heavy punch. You fucking just that's crazy. You get the upper in the job. This guy is dead.
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy just third strike, so you can this guy it's over I'm.
Speaker 3: So, I'm so just stupid talking points that are put you know, it is some rich grift piece of ship put out that talking point, and it's like, see how it'll work because it is not a real argument that any regular person would ever make.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I would say that, oh the rich Okay, yeah, I've heard this. It's it's so crazy because it's just like, Okay, a rich person can afford a nice apartment in New York City and a poor person can't. But what if a poor person can afford a nice apartment in the city and a rich person could also, because that's how price works. It's I don't know, man, it's it's genuinely bewildering. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remember my grandmother got a three bedroom apartment in New York City in like nineteen eighty nine. No, that's too early, like nine eighty seven, for like seven hundred dollars a month, that same apartment right now.
Speaker 1: He said it was too early, but then you moved to an earlier year.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's too too recent. That's mispoke.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Actually, but it's like the fact that that was ever a thing is crazy because it is getting an apartment three bedroom apartment anywhere in New York is at least a few thousand dollars. Thirty four you said, it's like thirty four.
Speaker 1: Now thirty four Jesus that is. And that's granted that the Grand Congress is probably the best part of the Bronx that isn't like co Op City. Yeah. I heard somebody else I was checking up on that that might be wrong.
Speaker 2: Actually, let me check, Actually, let me see how much it is.
Speaker 3: I was checking up on someone that lives in Oregon and they were telling me they were like talking about, oh, I was looking for new apartments and like, uh, like there's these uh two bedrooms that were like I didn't want to pay like like a thousand bucks, and I was like two, I was like two bedroom for one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, damn, I wish I fucking wish bro. That sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: When I was in Vegas, though, they had these brand new three bedroom apartments for seventeen seventeen hundred, and I every once in a while my brain kind of lingers back to that that thought, because you know, two I'm paying two bedroom twenty four hundred versus uh, you know, three bedroom for seventeen.
Speaker 1: You're like, God damn, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're brand new, you know, no asbestos, no nothing.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I lead no lead right now, right now for a two bedroom apartment in the building I grew up in. It's insane because I can remember the layout of this building. This is probably not a B apartment. The B apartments were bigger because it was like the A apartment was on the on the left side. Then the B was like directly in front, so I had most of like the hallway area to be big. Yeah, but I can remember this now. And the rent for a two bedroom is two thousand, seven hundred dollars on the Grand Congourse in the Bronx, and a three bedroom is forty one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's so great. That is so insane. In the Bronx, the.
Speaker 2: Grand Concourse, that's the best part.
Speaker 1: That's the best place. Look up, that's the best place.
Speaker 2: To be located in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Let's look up some Manhattan ship. It's not worth it. I mean, I just just more bi curiosity. I've been looking at Manhattan apartments like every month for like years. Yeah, it's probably if I want to get it.
Speaker 3: If I want to get a three bedroom, right, like one one, a studio, master bedroom, and my future bastard.
Speaker 2: Child, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are you? What are you looking for? It in Manhattan? Yeah? So Manhattan. I want to I want to be able to see that. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Just just I trust your judgment. You're you're my agent. I want to go to Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are you looking for? I want I want three bedrooms.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be at least like twelve hundred square feet, at least three bedrooms.
Speaker 1: I can't do square feed because that's a different that's a whole okay, no problem, but like three bedrooms, I'll do one and a half baths in Manhattan. Yeah, one and a half, that's all right. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Four thousand, five hundred, five thousand, uh.
Speaker 1: Eight thousand, two hundred, one thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 2: This is a mean I'm mentioning. All I'm mentioning is all in Hell's kitchen. I haven't gone down yet.
Speaker 1: Eight thousand dollars, fifteen thousand, fifteen thousand for three bedrooms and three bath my god, three bathrooms. Everybody's nown bathroom? Hey guys, been square feet you guys want to move there, Derek nine thousands. I'm just not going to move back there for again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make you four thousand, five hundred, okay, Donnie is five thousand. Mom, Donnie's gonna make the rent five hundred a month, okay, Derek, Derek.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, Derek. I don't want to live here. Okay.
Speaker 2: Why would I moved to New York if he's.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a hypothetical, Mom, Donnie calls you on the phone right now, it says it says, Mom, Donnie. You pick it up, and he's like, hey, Kingston, I know you you're you're sick of living in New York, but.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Give you a three bedroom apartment for twenty eight hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Would you join me? Give this somebody else? It's like, it's only for you, Kingston.
Speaker 2: That's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: I need authentic New York blood back in this city to rebuild it.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy shit. I can't if you're a terrible person to take it, because you could just take it and sub let it. You could sublet it, that's true.
Speaker 2: I could sublet it, But I feel like I feel like I just should I shouldn't do that. I don't know, like I I as dumb as it is, as dumb, as truly stupid as it is. I feel like I should not do things like that because I am preventing someone else. Sublining is a better idea. I'm pretty sure once we woul talk to me like, yeah, sub let it, just give it to somebody. Let somebody else live there.
Speaker 3: We'll listen, Kingston, since you're not doing it. Unfortunately, the only thing I was able to do was give it to you. But now it's going to go to a Christian nationalist and he's gonna make the entire apartment complex a Nazi haven.
Speaker 1: And well and because of you, and because our whole plan hinged on you, and so now the rent is actually going to be raised by I think about by about six hundred percent. Hey man, for everybody, it's bigger than me. This is bigger than me. Bro. You still, even even if it was gonna be raised, you wouldn't do it. Forever.
Speaker 2: I would be like, oh, I have to help the rest of I have to help all my family still there.
Speaker 1: Thirty something cousins in New York. I gotta go back. You imagine if you didn't and they found out that that you could have just stopped it. If I.
Speaker 2: I would get fucked up an official man, I would get sucked up.
Speaker 1: By my family. I would get up my family. They would put out a bounty. They would put it, they would have a Thanksgiving for Thanksgiving, they would all dine on your dead body. He would be hunted like Smokey Harlem. Due. So there's a clip, crazy price.
Speaker 2: God damn, there's a clip.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a clip. By the way. Zilo is a terrible like you can I've looked at their places. You can get for like more or less like what you would pay here. But oh no, you're not gonna find it through Zillow. Yeah, but I don't know. I would would still say, I think New York is still second most expensive. No, it's I mean, well, San Francisco is the most expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think second is New York and thirty.
Speaker 1: Years third my maybe yeah, yeah, I think I think be true. And I think four is like Austin really.
Speaker 2: So no way, well maybe Texas on to everybody moved there. Everybody lived in California, and it was like, oh we don't like how California has somewhat decent rules.
Speaker 1: Let's move to Austin. Most expensive cities in the US protections.
Speaker 5: I think Chicago is one of them for sure.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, top to the expensive cities as of February this year. So it's a little outdated. But like shyly so Spencer City? What so? What is Los Angeles? That can't be right? It makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean that's where all the piece of ship fucking celebrities live mostly.
Speaker 1: I guess they're all in California. It's so it says Los Angeles. Uh, then to San Diego reallysive. I just didn't even think about that. Anaheim saying we don't live there. We visit hills are not Anaheim? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, not expensive.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pro I don't know, man, it's oh, it's it's redfin So this is probably like more about like buying how houses?
Speaker 2: I guess my probably property maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most expensive places to live in the well, No, I'm looking at highest rents. I guess right, yeah, rent Ba's the highest rent or cities. Uh, oh my god, the AI over you is such fucking garbage. US City's at The highest rent price is twenty twenty four edition. Okay, uh top large? The fuck is happening? No? Yeah, so we got San Jose, we got San Diego, Riverside, Seattle, Boston, New York is eight, Sacramento, Miami, Washington, Denver, Phoenix, Orlando, Portland. New York is crazy. That can't be. This can't be right, is it? By?
Speaker 2: Like, there's gotta be there's average monthly rent, average monthly rent, that's impossible.
Speaker 1: I guess bridge. That feels very New York huge.
Speaker 2: Chris, that's the thing. New York City is huge.
Speaker 1: So I think it has like the widest wow disparity, you know, like the it's not enough for the like because there's niggas renting two boxes, you knows, school shoe boxes that are fuckingle one hundred a month, you know, right, Okay, all right, Yeah, I mean I I suppose that's just crazy to me. I guess it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get huh you said San Jose was one of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: It's I just saw some of these number one.
Speaker 1: I just can't This is so difficult for me to believe. I mean, I guess it's true because the data says so, but like, I mean.
Speaker 2: It is legit data.
Speaker 1: I guess you even thought about San Jose.
Speaker 2: Well, no one really lives there. That's the thing. People go there to school and they leave. You know, no one lives in San Jose.
Speaker 1: Team I was like, who the fuck's even there? So there's a clip I've been wanting to mention for a little bit. I found it a little bit earlier. We were talking about other things. So there's a there's a clip from the Mamdanni meeting Oh oh where where a reporter says, are you affirming that you think President Trump is a fascist? And Mam Donnie says, I've spoken about and then Trump goes, that's okay. You could just say yes, I don't mind. That's real. This is a real, like verbatim. It's a crazy world, man, it's a crazy yeah. Yeah. He like taps him on the arm. He's like, that's okay. You could say yes, I don't mind. You can say you know, I know what I am. You know, I'm trying to crush democracy. I'm honestly just not trying to go to jail. I really don't give a fuck what happens real, I really don't give what happens. That is what his entire presidency feels like.
Speaker 3: As one to ask him about like accomplishments, he just says fake ship, like oh I stopped eight Wars.
Speaker 5: Oh look at what I'm doing to the White House. Oh look at this.
Speaker 1: It's like bullshit, while his freaks behind the scenes are the ones that are setting policies and shit.
Speaker 2: Like I do like I do think if he gets a chance to run a third time, he will run a third time. But if he doesn't get a chance, I think he'll just be like, oh, right, cool, I'm just not gonna go to jail though.
Speaker 1: Right, I think he might actually just be too sick to do it. But I think the like by then, you know, people think he might not make it. Yeah, but uh, I will say, it's very funny to see this, this meeting and him being like, yeah, I think he's gonna do a good job or whatever, and like it's funny to remember, like during the mayoral election where Cuomo was like, you think this guy's gonna stand up to Trump. This guy's not gonna say he's gonna steamroll. You see this, and you see this, and he's like he clearly just doesn't care, you know. Yeah, there was no need to even have a tough person there. It's just all kids. I technically control that city too.
Speaker 2: I can all love it. I'm not bombs in my bedroom.
Speaker 3: Just looks like he always just wants to go sit down and watch TV. If you look at every clip of him, now, yeah, he's over it.
Speaker 1: He's like this. There's absolutely no enthusiasm. It's I think, especially post stroke, like he's gone. He's like, I just fuck, I gotta do what now? All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: I want to go watch porn.
Speaker 3: And to be fair honest, that'd be awesome if he just said he just let one lip. That'd be if they got a cool With these IDs on the porn sides, they're making it harder, annoying.
Speaker 1: I don't know which VPN to choose. I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You gotta use these ideas. It's really bother.
Speaker 1: What is the vehicle porn network? I don't understand what. It's a verified porn network. It's verified for pornography. I don't have any right now. I don't know how to use it. I don't know a lot. I took my password away. It's really mad about the wh bubba situation. Okay, question, here's a good question. It's a ride in regarding a recent episode that we had a blunderbuss loaded with white phosphorus, wrote in nice, it's pretty danger that's a dangerous brutalist creature. That's uh that's a next level thing.
Speaker 2: How much of white phosphors can you be exposed to before you die?
Speaker 1: Not? I gotta say, man, I assume it's pretty fatal, like a gram too much. I don't know, I I you're asking the exact wrong per I'm sure there's somebody who listens to the show who's inexplicably an expert on like chemicals, who knows this ship inside and out, because for some reason we have like random experts listening to the show. But uh so this ride in says not a question. But I wanted to add to that cryptid discussion or we were debating like what is and is not a crypt Yeah. Uh, Cryptids are literally animals, albeit strange ones. Monsters like the wind to Go thunderbirds, werewolves, the Jersey Devil, and dragons aren't cryptied do to their clear mythological, literary origins and mystic abilities. I don't know the Jersey Devil isn't a cryptid? Yeah, it's like some isn't it like a goat thing or something? I don't remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the Jersey Devil like I don't know, a sheet technically, wasn't it actually a sheet?
Speaker 1: Well, like somebody saw a sheet and they made up a whole tale?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're.
Speaker 1: Probably like that?
Speaker 3: It's it's but the tail is based on like some some some broad right or and she turned it.
Speaker 1: I forgot what the whole tale is. I don't remember anything about it, but something like.
Speaker 3: Dumb broad that turned into like a devil or some ship because she probably had a kid out a wetlock or something.
Speaker 1: Some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Got drowned and she was like, well I got to become a devil.
Speaker 1: The right end, says Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and NeSSI aren't magic. They have no basis in pre existing legend, being flesh and blood like any other animal. Even the Mothman was initially reported as simply a giant bird. In other words, if it's magical, it ain't a cryptid. The confusion is understandable as the word has been applied constantly where it shouldn't be so okay, so Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and Nessy these are just like random animals that nobody kind of understands. But if we assume psychic abilities, just becomes more of an Eldridge kind of thing. Has the lexicon not been updated though? You know what I mean? Like maybe this is how it started, but now it's kind of widely accepted. It's like, yeah, I mean, ultimately, the way language works is that like whatever people unilaterally agree on or like you or mostly agree on, that's kind of what YE becomes. Yeah. So, like I mean, like at this point, Chupacabra probas he is encrypted, you know, by by modern It's kind of like how literally doesn't mean literally. Yeah, I was talking about that in indefinite Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Literally means seriously more than it means literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah literally. So yeah, I don't know. I mean, I appreciate that that that that does make, that makes more sense, but I worry that, like, uh, the lexicon has just been so corrupted at this point that like.
Speaker 2: English has been English has been raped into the floor.
Speaker 1: It's gone. We will defer to him if we ever need, like we go to court for some Horizon we ever get sued from mislabeling cryptids, not if when we do. Yeah, we're gonna call this patronly.
Speaker 5: Hey man, we need your help.
Speaker 2: Hey, bud, ship's a getting really grizzly out here. You got some time to spare.
Speaker 5: This guy shows up and he's actually encrypted.
Speaker 1: He's just he's been he's encrypted this entire time. He's literally the lockness monster. He's the luckness one. I make wait, but you you just said I'm like he picked by the way he ki said. I love that you picked the one cryptid that is like least likely to be able to interact with us. I know that's funny. That's what makes it fucking hilarious. You so you can okay?
Speaker 5: I'd be like, all right, you're all right, sorry, you can talk.
Speaker 3: And you've been listening to the podcast and you subscribe to our Patreon underwater, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Can you be there a computer for twelve hours a day and for four hours a days in your computer? And he's like, I got to described to start taking Patreon and he goes back.
Speaker 3: Under mister monster, I don't know, I don't know your pronouns, but is uncle Phil underwater with you?
Speaker 1: Is Uncle Phil. I need to know.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 1: Uncle Phil. Jumps out of the call. He says, hey, chilling, Hey fellas, Hey it's up, guys. How you been. I was going on James Avery and'll be like, I'm Uncle Phil. No, James Avery's dead. Oh okay, sorry, right right, I forgot. It's the it's the actual character is Uncle Phil. He's been shocked. Will the will he's still calling for William. Some say you could still hear Uncle Phil screaming for William in the in Lake loch Ness. What is stupid? By the way, it's such a very specific inside joke that only people who have seen that extra ammo understand. Right.
Speaker 5: But by the way, it is public, so anyone.
Speaker 6: Who's confused, that's right. Yeah, the Independence Day too. Just type it in and YouTube it's it's there. You can get all the insight you can get it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, so Obi want you blow me road? And he says, hey, hello, fell let's have a question regarding the intersection of culture and race. Well, we're the best people to yeah, best people to talk.
Speaker 2: About ethnic diversity. Here is so vast uh.
Speaker 1: He says, Obviously, if a black child is adopted by a white family, you would still consider that child black. However, if a white passing Latino were adopted by a white family, which you consider them to be Latino, same question goes for a white child adopted by a Latino family. I feel that if you get I feel like, if you get into a deep genetic answer, you probably die on some eugenics as Hill. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Culture, culture, race and ethnicity are all different things, so that matters. Like you were genetically Hispanics, though, but you are not culturally Hispanic very much.
Speaker 1: You could be culturally anything, I would argue, like you.
Speaker 2: Can come from nationality for the most part, yes, and upbringing and upbringing.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, it's like we we we'd look about Canelo Alvarez, that that his genetically he is from the UK, you know, and so.
Speaker 1: But it's probably German, like.
Speaker 5: He's he's somewhere over there.
Speaker 1: And yeah.
Speaker 3: So the person that grows up with a white family, especially if if he has a white last name that's like an Anglo or whatever the fuck, you know, like a European ass last name from the West, that's barring the like a Latin ass last name. You would never know, right, you wouldn't even you would have no fucking idea. If they were just white passing adopted by a white family, you wouldn't know, So of course you wouldn't consider them like like Hispanic or something.
Speaker 1: You'd be like Hispanic people.
Speaker 2: I feel like Hispanic people in particular are where like the race conversation just dies. It just that ethnicity does. It doesn't matter because of the fact that we are prop I would argue we're the most diverse looking group of people by a like a large, large, large margin.
Speaker 1: It's an extreme large what would you call it, like like variety, Like it's just it's it's just a spectrum from like Hispanic covers so many different parts of the world.
Speaker 2: Technically, right, Nope, this means the America's I think. Technically, I think Latino. Latino means if you have Latin blood so tight. That's why Filipinos and Portuguese and people from Spain.
Speaker 3: I feel like the well, I guess the the America's is pretty large portion of the world. I guess if I'm not, that's but yeah, I don't, I don't know. That's why what I was saying, I was.
Speaker 1: Like America, it's just like that one place.
Speaker 3: Understand why Okay, I get what you're Yeah, I just mean that, like there's the amount of people that live in North and South America is it's such a and it's it's such a large portion of you know. Like so I was just kind of like, all right, of course there's gonna be a lot of diversity in appearance just.
Speaker 1: By this year.
Speaker 3: Kind of like, okay, Africa is one fucking continent. But like it's there's a Instagram, there's a these people were playing I guess the ethnicity, like you're playing one of those things and within it's like a joke.
Speaker 1: You say that, and when do you said that me? But I get it.
Speaker 3: I think DUI, I like, how dude in Somali, in Somalia and in Ethiopia and it's like there's no you.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: When I was in fucking Norway, I was like Ethiopians like immediately like just clocked them.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's up? You're ye happen man?
Speaker 2: Distinct look. It's like people from what you call it, people from Polynesians, people have a particular look.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, it's right, it's just how you know, things working off though, like a lot of cultures are Americans.
Speaker 2: We have a weird perspective where we are one of the few cultures that it's like you very likely see a mix of any kind of weird thing that is not so common in the rest of the world. Fortunately, so forced to be mixed around with each other or posted everywhere else. Also where his metankers are Hispanic, we were forced to mix some other people. We didn't have a choice in a matter of.
Speaker 1: Post grabbed hips and made it happen. Let's legislate, you know. Yeah, I'm I to you.
Speaker 2: I have for ethnicity, for ethnicities, And they're like, what, that's insane, And I'm like, I guess your parents like of course, yeah, of course, man, But like they're like, yeah, your grandparents didn't meet some cool people in boats that were like hey, he wanted just so cool and then ten years lad, he's with a different language. So it's just it's it's kind it's weird what you just to call me.
Speaker 1: It's called you a foreigner. That's crazy. But yeah, I think you could be culturally and I mean like eminem is like culturally black black, you know what I mean, Like like.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, but yeah but no, but yeah, but no, you know, but yeah, but he's just the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, he's not black. It's interesting how I didn't say that he's culturally black, right, Yes, but he's not.
Speaker 2: Though at the same time.
Speaker 1: If he's okay, if he's not, then you can't be cultural related because he is the most culturally something else compared to anybody I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: He grew up very close to blackness, but he's not culturally black. I don't know he would even say he's culturally black. I'd be like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not say.
Speaker 5: That the nigga word dogs.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean he's culturally black though. I think that's what.
Speaker 1: It's more culturally black than anybody is culturally anything. It's what I'm saying, he.
Speaker 2: Grew up around a lot of blackness. But I think that's the problem. I think when it comes to like saying someone is like this, what.
Speaker 1: Does culturally black mean to you? Kingston?
Speaker 2: I think culturally black is like because what is culturally anything to you? It's rough, right, because like, you could grow up around a culture, but that doesn't make you that culture. It means you're close to you're near that culture, you're aware of it, you appreciate it. I think that's exactly I don't know if that's exactly true.
Speaker 3: Like you're not black, but you've completely absorbed black culture your entire life, So what the fuck else would that even mean?
Speaker 2: I feel like to call yourself culturally black and then invalidate it also kind of steps into the place where I'm like, well, yeah, I'm more culturally black. It makes it a competition that you could be more to some people. They do that, but I disagree with that. But there's some people that absolutely do that. I kind of disagree with that too. But also at the same time, as it's like, that's weird, that's it's look.
Speaker 1: Let's say this.
Speaker 3: It is it's disrespectful to say this, but Eminem, according to Black American culture of how people understand it, is more culturally black than myself. That sounds completely disrespectful, But he's not black, like I am a black man, and he that's something he could ever be. As far as people, I said, you can take problem with it. But at the same time, what people understand what Black American culture is, even though there are different sub sects of it, but just a large thing, like a large broad spectrums.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about culture is generalities.
Speaker 2: But that's what's crazy because that's not like yes, but like that's also just not.
Speaker 3: If you're a white man that grew up in China and you're completely absorbed in a Chinese culture, in a culture of Hong Kong, well what else would you call that?
Speaker 2: But but that's a different thing because then like that's so that's where nationality comes into part of it, you know, because at that moment, your nation, your nationality.
Speaker 3: So Okay, it's San Francisco, you're now American, but you're in a Chinese culture within San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, oh, I'm I'm white, but I grew up on a lot of Chinese people and you I've grown up that that's not your culture exactly, you know.
Speaker 1: You see it sounds like culture. I feel I feel like you're getting defensive about it because we're talking about black specifically. It's not any other thing. Black.
Speaker 2: Black black unfortunately is the weird one.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's I think it's you are it? So you're more defensive about it. Well, I don't know. I don't think the culturally gay culturally people can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not ding for me it's like even this, I can I can argue that he's lived the air quotes what the black experience is more than I have. I'm not gonna deny that. But he just grew up poor in the hood. That's all it is. That's not being black. That's that's that's where the problem comes from.
Speaker 1: No one's saying that the one but culturally, unfortunately because of poverty. But that is a reality, Kingston. I get I get it. The blues is a part of that culture because of their circumstances.
Speaker 2: I'm aware, I'm aware of those things. But I think at the same time, it's like that's where it's like, this is kind of this is kind of this feels like it's in a weird place of like, well, yeah, if you grow poor in a hood area, you're effectively grew up as a black person or like a black person, And it's that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like what a racist would say, But no, we're not saying that. Like if you're being like, oh, I grew up poor, and I'm like, because there's poor white neighborhoods culturally, but we're not talking about that. We're talking about where he grew up with certain types of people you know, which is like, this is a Black American experience and he's had that experience.
Speaker 1: He's had he's had that experience, but I don't think he would ever come out and just say that.
Speaker 2: Part of that experience, that's a huge part of that experience. That's what that's where.
Speaker 1: It's that's a part of it, Kingston. That is a part that is not the biggest part. I don't know if that's the biggest part, because I don't know. I don't know if I would say that's the biggest part.
Speaker 3: Like to say, if you're being a Black American, if you want to, if you can you can argue that, you can you you you definitely can't argue that. But I would say there are if you are surrounded like say in in in like say South Central, when you kind of surround yourself or just doesn't even go outside of Black American experiences, say Chinese American, when you just surround yourself with that and you don't really step outside of it, so you didn't you don't really even experience racism in the way that it could have. You been safeguarded from it, which a lot of people are, and in that way, so it's like it doesn't have to be that.
Speaker 1: It absolutely can be.
Speaker 2: And so like I like, I'm not like, I don't I understand what you mean. Where it's the idea of like I he experienced, he experienced the the whole.
Speaker 1: That's what for me.
Speaker 2: It's like he's like the like a he liw up in the hood. That's what his experience is. Sure, I wouldn't say it's the black experience.
Speaker 1: If you want to say, I would say it's a hood. He's the hood experience. And often a lot of black people experience that experience. You want, that's where I would go if you want to million different experiences per like, it's not like there is the black experience or the white like there's like a very there's a variation. I understand it. But if I adopt an Asian baby and I raise him in my Latino family and we do a Latino neighborhood, absolutely that Asian baby is culturally Latino. Uh, he would yeah grow up. I actually would grow up eating the food, he would grow up listening to the music. It would be the only thing he underfucking stands. So you'd be that's all it means.
Speaker 2: I can agree with that, But I think when it when it comes to being unfortunately, it's as much as sounds fucking stupid. And I hate to ring this bell. Being black is different. I hate to say that. I hate, I hate to disregard anyone el's experience, but it is different. Unfortunately in America. It's just the world unfortunately, dispad is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everybody feels that way about themselves. There's a lot of feeling jewish.
Speaker 2: I can agree, I can agree, but there's significantly different experiences. Like I'm not gonna disregard.
Speaker 1: Experience versus a black, you know, African experience versus a Black You can't outside the different.
Speaker 2: The moment, yeah, but the moment you are removed from a predominantly black area. There are several things that happen that are particular to black people that we all have experienced. And that is the thing that Eminem just has not experienced, that he's seen it, but he's experienced. And that's where that's where I that's where it's different. Though, I I understand what you guys are both saying is kind of yeah, that niggas looks more of a nigg experience than I have. A's fucking LOUI but it's like saying he's actual is weird.
Speaker 3: I just don't need to look at I don't need the entire uh like the especially the negative experiences to me, like you didn't do this, so you can't be a part of this culture.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's very like that.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I just don't I don't like, I don't like where that because it almost feels more like a gatekeeping thing where it's like you literally can never be a part of this culture because you don't look like us, like and and I feel like that's kind of it's a little like rude. But like, also I say what I'm saying, if you've gone through certain experiences, I understand why you might even take that position. Like I'm not even saying, like my thing is, if somebody were to say that to Eminem, like there's a black person that lived in Detroit and it's like, nah, you can't because you didn't go through what I went through, I'd be like, look, fair, that's how you feel, okay, you know, but at the same time.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't champion that.
Speaker 3: And it's just because because I'm also I ain't trying to shoehorn him and him into nothing. It's just like, here's this guy's a reality. This is just where he grew up around. Like that's that's all we're kind of saying, really and then yeah, like it doesn't really no one's trying to like because he wouldn't say it himself, probably just out of it.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what me is Like he would be like, no, I'm not just out of respect.
Speaker 3: He would just be like, I wouldn't classified as that, but like that's also kind of the humble nature of it too, where some people might be.
Speaker 1: He also wouldn't say he's He also wouldn't say he's washed. But he's a really good rapper. He's not a good album maker. Diana Hill, let's go, let's go. We don't need to funk with them, But he somehow watches this cannot make me.
Speaker 2: That makes me really sad because I said a lot of dumb shit about him, and I'd be like, I know, I said super shit about you. I am a big fan of you, though I have said dumb shit about you.
Speaker 1: Comedy podcast.
Speaker 3: He goes to comedy podcast section on Spotify and it's like, fucking like, I don't know one hundreds and ninetieth down the Road or whatever.
Speaker 1: Fucking snark Tank.
Speaker 5: That's funny, that's cute, just happens to click directly on this section.
Speaker 2: That's so not okay, and that made me feel really bad.
Speaker 1: Then fucking he puts out a new song and it's just like a fucking dish track on snark Tank. Snag fuck stupid. There's a snark name, just like he was Black King's. I would be so honored, though, I'd be so honored. I would Yeah, I'd be fine with it. Seemen on a human I mean, it's a lot of attention, but like whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey we get we get a handful, We probably get like one hundred new fans. Just a lot of haters, but like there would be a couple of people like, oh, these guys are kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, maybe that's what I wanted to do. Which guy, well, no, obviously, what is this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this? Walmart Brand wrote in it is hey, Sweney and Derek, So it's just you guys. Did you watch House of Dragon? After a game of Throne? Ship to Bed? Are you excited for Dunk and Egg? Chris? Does this sound schizophrenic? Yes? What the heck what? I don't know what you're dunk and Egg? Yeah, Duncan Egg. He must know about this, because I don't know. I don't Egg is the what you call it? It's another it's a prequel to it's a prequel to Game of Thrones. But it's not a Piou House of Dragons. It's called dunk and Egg, Sir Duncan O tallon Egg art Egg Egg one Targarian fourth.
Speaker 3: I think it's not actually called Duncan Egg though, M Duncan Egg.
Speaker 1: It's like Barbenheimer, what the fuck are we doing? Duncan Egg.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's this. It's another side story written by George Armarin.
Speaker 1: It's uh story and I just think it it That is a terrible name. If that's what it's actually called.
Speaker 2: It's a book. No, no, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the name of the book. Is called that? M I think it's or is it fire? No, it's Duncan Egg, Duncan e Books, the Tales of Duncan Egg. Okay, George Martin, that is that sucks that That was the first thing he came up with and I never changed it.
Speaker 2: I think it's the title of those characters. I don't know, man, it's whatever.
Speaker 1: It was a placeholder and he was like, I'm just kiep it. Yeah, it feels like I didn't read I didn't read these books at the period of.
Speaker 2: Time where I think he's pouring. No, I've been read these books. I read I read Fire and Blood, Fire Blood, and I read the main books.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: Good, they're good there. The books are good. It's it's a story. It's a story about like they call the little people, like actual people in the world. It's not a story about characters, which is interesting because it's like, oh, he can actually write human beings that are experiencing the world. Uh dunk is Uh dunk is Lady Brian's ancestor, like great great grandfather.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the bacon, egg and cheese from Dunkin Donuts. Man, I'm sorry, it does sound like an order. It sounds like a break. I feel like it is.
Speaker 2: I feel like that he made that.
Speaker 1: And last he was like, this is funny as fun Yeah, let me get a Duncan egg. I feel like Martin's that kind of guy to be like that's fucking let me get Let me get a drunkan egg coffee light and sweet, and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a coffee light in sweet. I've ordered that, and forever, forever I'd have to go get them from the bodega down the street, uh roll with butter, a coffee light in sweet, and then like some other fucking random thing and pick up fucking three plantain or something like that.
Speaker 1: What is a light in sweet coffee? What does that mean? Milk?
Speaker 2: Actually, milk and sugar. That's it, actually cream and sugar. Cremu, sugar in the milk.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. It's a gay coffee, basically, it is. Doesn't like it's how I like my coffee. I'm not. I'm not a coffee guy. I like a nice coffee every now, and you know, yeah, like just like black, I mean I like, I like pure espresso, you know what I mean? Like just like you know, on flavored. I like the flavored espresso too. But like if I have a if I have a whole cup of coffee, I prefer it to taste good. But like you know what I mean, I like I prefer like if I have a cup of coffee, I prefer to be iced with like some stuff in it. But like or the only time I'll have black coffee is like if I'm sitting in a diner, because there's something about the there's something about that that feels nice or no, it feels there. There is something about feels classic. It's like having a lemonade on on like a beach or something, you know what I mean. Where it's just like it's different than having a lemonade in the winter side.
Speaker 3: You get it, you get it, you get a you get a sun kissed sweet tea on the porch in the south while it was hanging in the in the in the in the distance or something.
Speaker 1: There is just something about it, you know.
Speaker 2: That that is really cool most of most of that, maybe not the hanging part.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. Maybe we can talk, we can deliberate, we can delineate later like what we what we choose.
Speaker 2: To, we can argue the semantics afterwards. Just get the hanging started though.
Speaker 1: But no, I think like environment, like there's something about an environment that enhances certain things, you know what I mean, Like, uh, ice cream in the snow sucks. It's a bad experience. I don't know. I know because I tried. I tried.
Speaker 3: I was like, I wonder in the snow, I guess I've never had it in the snow. I've had it though really cold.
Speaker 1: Though I've had it in the snow, and it's just like it's just it's very viser. I don't know why I thought to do that, because I just thought, like because I think I was trying to prove or disprove this exact thing where it was like because people would give me shit for getting milkshakes in the winter, but I just like milkshakes. But I would never be like outside with it. It would be like in a warm you know what I mean, like in a fucking diner or something. But like it was like, I don't know, I can't remember. This was like high school that I did this and I haven't had I haven't liked ice cream since actually kind of ruined it for me. Wow wow, I like soft serve, but I don't like that like ice cream that's like in a box that you like fucking scoop out. I don't know a lot of them, like a tub of ice cream. Yeah, a tub of ice cream just doesn't do it for me. No more like a soft serve. I'll like, I'll be all over a soft serve. But I like ice cream.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I had it too much for a period of time, and I'm I've actually lost my suite too fa mentally, it's fading away, the old drag gee.
Speaker 3: It's it's definitely a part of getting old because it'll fuck you up.
Speaker 1: It'll fuck you up, so you want sugar. It hurts a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your body's like stop, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So a Nintendo Direct narrator trying Harroin for the first time, he says, greetings, Chris, gay gun gay Rick and Tom's gay weeny nice. I was I was just I was just curious. I was just curious what y'all's most frustrating to hear game criticism is. For example, I really hate when people say nobody asked for this as a point to describe something they don't like or that they don't like, like fuckwad who asked for Expedition thirty three? And a story like that who asked for Like, Yeah, I see what you're saying. Artists about catering to a group of requests and giving them what they wanted, about giving them an experience they couldn't never I couldn't imagine love, y'all, the one.
Speaker 2: That bothers me the most is too hard. That shit irks me. Bro Oh god, it kills me.
Speaker 1: Oh really, what's up? What about it?
Speaker 2: And when people say this is too hard, it's like, well then it's maybe not for you, bitch. Get to stop crying.
Speaker 1: That's it. I think is difficult.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying, but I also feel like it depends because sometimes some things do need to be nerved.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when things, when.
Speaker 2: Things are broken, you fix them.
Speaker 1: That. I always agree in.
Speaker 3: That way, though, But like because at the same time, somebody beat it. You know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 1: Some people did. It's not for you.
Speaker 3: Some people did beat it, but sometimes like not enough people, so when they look at it, they look at the data and they'll be like, oh, fucking three percent of the players are beating this.
Speaker 1: I should probably do something that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy the main part of a game only that people have beat it. It's like, what it's going something's wrong here, you know, Like the fact they were nerved Radon. I can't believe they nerved Radon. I think the difficulty of that fight was such a huge, like like a triumph for the game. Granted, I think like I did it early and I was like, I really did something, and I feel like people were like, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: So it might have been like, I guess I can.
Speaker 3: I think they looked at the data and they were like, oh, like as long as they reach a certain threshold.
Speaker 1: I feel like fourteen people beat this, and it's like Elvian ring has like an unusually high percentage of completion. Though it was a phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Man, because a lot of people. It drew a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that but that would dilute it. Actually, that would be that would you'd be more likely to see a lesser percentage of completion if there's more people involved, because you would imagine that like the word of mouth would have reached people who are like, oh, yeah, maybe I like this, and then they try and then they're like, oh this is not for me actually, so like it really is it It benefits completion rates to actually be like niche and like kind of hardcore, like like I agree.
Speaker 2: With your point, I agree, but ken it the point kind of I agree with that, Well, it's the point, Yeah, I agree with it. But at the same time, it's like I think that could also factor into why it's high as well to I think a lot of people probably do like it.
Speaker 1: Well what I'm saying. What I'm saying is like it's unusually high, Like I think ten percent of people have platinum to that game. That's that which is which is like, that's kind of that's incredibly unheard of, you know what I feel. I feel like it's genuinely though.
Speaker 3: Because of the streaming culture, there is many people who would have quit a long time ago that made a point to fucking complete the game.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of information out there about it too, that like if if you're stuck on something, like I've played games where like I'll be stuck on something and I'll look up like the wave in which I'm stuck and there's no information about it, I'm like, all right, early on, dude, Oh my god, that's the worst. That doesn't make sense. You feel like something new and you're like, there's no guides.
Speaker 5: Fuck, you just have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that? Like you're genuinely real lost, You're like, yo, I don't. When I was growing up, When I was growing up, my head in the world. When I was growing up, I had a lot of that man like because I was just like adhd Man, like I just like I could not I needed to focus so hard to just get through a lot of games. And like I didn't really know about guides until like way, I didn't know about guides until probably like Prima the strategy guys, I would see them at like GameStop or something. I think maybe like two thousand and one. Two thousand and two is when I started like, oh, you know you can look things up. I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You're not a bash ahead against the wall kind of dude. I it's it is. It has helped me get fear in life when it comes to like learning like academics. It's really helped me out a lot, but it also makes me waste time as I won't.
Speaker 1: Give up in a game.
Speaker 2: I will play a game until it, like until genuinely I perceive that I can't do it, my skills can't do it. But every game that I find that it is hard, I keep fighting. I keep fighting through it, and I eventually beat it. Like I I genuinely cannot remember the last game that was too hard for me to be that I'm not that kind of guy, and it's.
Speaker 1: I got to Malacath and I was like, nah, man.
Speaker 2: Like Lily's watching me play Silk Song now when she's like brother, because I'm not good.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it even worse. I'm not even good at that game.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like she's like, honey, take a break, like you're not You're not gonna get this tonight. And I'm like shut up, and I keep playing again, and she's like, honey, like, for real, take a break.
Speaker 1: I know I am a bash my head against the wall kind of guy like it, but I need to be having fun also, and I do find that, like there are certain games that get to a point where like I'm just now I'm just having zero fun and I'm just bashing my head. And now I'm like, this is not if I'm not having fun, this is not a useful use of my time. Yeah, I have I have the real I have the real world with like real responsibilities that are for no fun and stressing out. Why am I going to spend my leisure time doing that? Yeah, Like I'm alright with like a fifty to fifty mix, right or even like a ninety ten, I'm still having a little bit of fun. And it's but it's stressful, yeah, but if it's like if it's just when I got to malak At, that was the point where I was like, I'm not having fun anymore. And I also know that when I beat this boss, I will not feel anything about it, like, and I got to that point, I was just like, well now it's just extra pointless. Yeah. So I played Eldering pretty extensively. I played, I prayed, I like one hundred and eighty hours or something like that. Yeah, but I was just like, there's definitely I be I mean, I beat Millennia and that was like a fucking bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It gets to the point where it's like it's like you gotta play cheap, like it's not even worth like learning tech. It's like, how can I make this game my bitch by breaking a mechanic.
Speaker 3: Especially for like fun to fight where I'm like, yeah, I might do something that's a little bit cheesy because like to your point, Chris, I'm not actually having fun with this sometimes, like I think about I really enjoy I know I've talked about this to death, but I talk about the Ring City and I feel like it was like a perfect balance of difficulty because it was at the time, that was like the hardest thing that was out and but the progression of fighting, like say Gail the final boss of the Ring City, it it was so fun because of the different levels of it, and dying in the different levels is like, okay, I'm almost there, and then just I just got to get these patterns down instead of it just being kind of like a cheap way to fuck you up, like because there's some bosses that just kind of have these absolute one shot mechanics that fuck, I was slightly off it.
Speaker 1: It just oh, all my progression is completely wipe. That's so frustrating.
Speaker 3: And every once in a while, like a lot of these bosses have shit like that, I'm like, I don't want to fuck with this thing because now I don't feel like I'm having fun. And I know a lot of bosses have that shit. But then a lot of.
Speaker 1: Times it'll be kind of easy to evade and it's like you just gotta just just pay attention, you'll be good, and it's just you know, it's it's like that. So again my time, of course, unfortunately my time saying that's my big thing right now, I just can't.
Speaker 3: Dedicate even when I know how to beat something. Sometimes I know the prep is still gonna take a little bit too long, especially I'm talking about like RPGs turn based, particularly where I'm like, fuck, I got a prep for this, and I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: That's why my biggest phone RPGs is I don't run from any fights. It sucks and it's rough, but I just don't run from fights. And by the time I get to the end of the game, I'm like, all right, cool, if really strong, but it's still really shit not running from any fights in a whole game.
Speaker 1: And that is just like I will say about the traditional JRPGs, if you grind enough, if you do do enough, you can still they will allow you to beat their bosses at the high the harder later stages versus there's a lot of things that I play now where they're like, you can't just be ope. You have to do certain things. You have to you have to disable this buff. There's only certain ways to beat it.
Speaker 3: Like there's this boss I say, this is Boston Raid, this is the Sand Devil Necropolis that you have to have a sleep buff the only way or it'll one shot you if you don't sleep it. It will one shot you you can't. At the highest level, you cannot. So if you don't have any sleep Champion, Hero of the Champions, you're fucked. And that's bullshit. I hate that. And it's one of those things where it's like you have to strategize otherwise you can't just muscle your way through it unless you you know you're you have a million dollar account, Like I just saw this cunt. I saw a cunt that's been a million dollars in a fucking game.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? That is so crazy? Can you fucking believe that? Oh my god, it's the craziest hey man, crazy thing ever.
Speaker 2: Saying, Hey, if if you know what, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, let's make a let's make a fucking Raid Shadow Legends fucking game. Let's a garbage, fucking dude.
Speaker 3: There's a guy that started off making Raid content and he's now two to three years into development and next year is going to launch his own game called god Forge. He was like, fuck this game. I mean, I like it because it gave me a career and shit, but also I'm gonna make a way better game. And so he's just gonna make because they make so much money, And I'm like, this is pissing me off because I know.
Speaker 1: We could do a better job, except for if we hired people. They have brilliant people working for them, if you know what I mean. But then they also have the predatory mechanics, and I'm like, well, we can just make a good game if in outside of this ship in a parent that's what they're doing. I'm like, I can't believe this asshole got tens of millions of dollars in investments off of playing Ray Shadow Ledges. What the fuck is happening of this world? It's a wild world, man. But as far as criticisms that like, oh right, right, game criticisms, like the one for me is like, oh this is repetitive, That's fine because that's what a game is. That's what I mean, like, and I understand that, Like there are games that feel repetitive that don't do a good job of like masking that repetitiveness. And I understand that, and I understand that's what people are saying. Like I saw somebody like I think recently it was just like, oh man, uh, our Raators is repetitive, and it's like, yes, yeah, it's a multiple it's a multiplayer game, or it's a game period. So like, yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Really, like the whole the whole point is that you're doing the same things over and over again, and it's fun to do it because it never happens and even though it's the same things that you're doing, things never foll unfold in the exact same way. That's the fun of it. Different environments, different whatever. That's the repetitive nature. That's everything is repetitive in a game.
Speaker 2: It's a game, you know, you're not playing a game that's an FPS real time shooter j RPG freaking.
Speaker 1: In one all the Xbox One video game. That's that's I think in my opinion, that's like the strength of multiplayer games though, is that because it relies on the actions of other people, Like you're never really going to have the same like you get you you you play through a single player game like in a multitude of different ways, and there's probably like a like a pretty insane amount of different ways that could go. Yes, But like I'm like, I've not played a single match of anything multiplayer wise that's been exactly the same as a previous one. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's the idea behind no, no, you go.
Speaker 3: Oh, just so, that's the idea behind like saying most of the world enjoys sports, that's the idea behind sports. They're literally doing the same thing. But it's like, how is it gonna happen this time? And so like multiplayer games or even you play your single player games, you're gonna play in a different difficulty, you're gonna play in a different set, you're gonna do different things. But at the end of the day, you're hack and slashing your fucking mashing buttons, you're shooting people, Like what.
Speaker 1: The fuck, it's fun.
Speaker 3: Like you said, they didn't do a good job masking it, And that's they're definitely games.
Speaker 1: That I play that dude, that do not do a good job of masking it. Yeah, I mean absolutely, But I feel like most games I play here. That's the thing too. It's like the games that people call bad now are just like these would have blown everybody's minds, you know what I mean, like in like twenty ten or whatever, right, it would have been fucking outrageous. But yeah, at that point anyways, uh, I think that's probably good. I agree what are we at an hour forty seven? That's yeah, I think we can. Probably it will save these for next time. Hell yeah brother, Hell yeah brother, let's bounce. We're gonna leada brother. We're gonna end our show by reading our twenty five dollars and up patrons. Thank you all for supporting. Remember you can go over to Patreonic comp slash a snark tank and you toss over a couple bucks over there. Watch exclusive episodes, early ad free access, all that stuff. You can ask a question, you can have a write in, you can make me read your name at the end of the show, all sorts of little silly things. We're gonna have a We're gonna have a voicemail tear a voice call in voicemail thing.
Speaker 2: Also going to auction off chris limbs. Are going to auction off each one of Chris's limbs. It's gonna be really cheap.
Speaker 1: You don't got it.
Speaker 2: You don't really gotta bring much money. If you bring seventy five dollars, you are probably gonna get most of his body. All right, Well, well you can't really how much auction is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Does an auction keep you going?
Speaker 1: You can't. Whoever seventy five.
Speaker 5: First, someone just gotta say it real fast that.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like, that's the first one is seventy five? Gets it? Oh seventy five? It's like you wit you ever? That sucks. There's been to an auction? I want to do? Want to go to one? Mmm?
Speaker 2: I want to go to one of the auctions for the auction off, like these really expensive cars they like take off drug dealers and stuff ten million, Like I don't know why people don't go to those more often. It's like, just go to those and get and get a fucking what happened though?
Speaker 3: When you say like you go way crazy and then what you just say, oh, never mind, like you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then no, it's a binding contract. I think. I think it's I think something happened. You can't break your legs. Yeah, yeah, they shoot you and they kill you.
Speaker 2: I think, like you with a gun.
Speaker 1: If you go like all right, wants this car going for three thousand, three thousand, five hundred, three thousand, five hundred, three thousand, five undreds, like five five thousand, five thousand, and somebody goes sixty billion, You're like, oh, well, get out a billions, all give me the Money's billions. So you know it right now, right now, we're gonna poses you. We're gonna posess You're gonna.
Speaker 3: In your face. It is eclipsing your entire face right now than you're basically a can.
Speaker 1: You're hearing in it.
Speaker 5: It's a gun, but it's actually the size of a cannon.
Speaker 1: If I had if I had a superpower, it would be if I had a superpower, that would be how I would like. It would be like being able to speak through other people, and I would just sit in the back of auctions and just make people bid absurd amount. That's so rude.
Speaker 3: I like the idea if you can possess everyone and make like really expensive ship self for like pennies essentially.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they just lose all this money. Like what the fuck, guys, are you just controlling or you just control the auctioneer and just like these are good offer. So I was just gonna give it to that guy who didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: What's crazy that the idea of being able to control people like that. It's fine, Like you take control of somebody that's like about to sign a bill for something, and it's be like no.
Speaker 1: No, don't just eat it crumbled up and eat it.
Speaker 2: We're going to make I don't know, healthcare free, and the presidents then Trump's like I didn't mean to say night oops, and he already signs it.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you take control the whole Senate. Just make them do something like that, make them all backflip off the Golden gate bridge. What are you talking about? That's it's sane talking about same level skill.
Speaker 2: But I don't I don't disagree with it, but like I think it's still insane.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, I'm gonna make somebody I really don't like jump into the tiger pit and.
Speaker 1: They'll they'll they'll understand after a while.
Speaker 3: But Gaul, they'll be like, oh the people, I'll make somebody like sign or vote for like a good bill, like oh, universal health care. They didn't flip off the you know, the bridge, and then someone who would have voted no, they got possessed and they flipped off the bridge and they start to understand, oh, I need to vote for policy.
Speaker 2: This niggas literally like literally to death. Though, what if you wrote, like what if you wrote like a blanket statement like you were like, I wonder, like I'm getting one guy what if I write like a bigger group, like what happens?
Speaker 1: You write like I don't know, like berries and every Barry.
Speaker 3: Dies, every planet dies. You're like, isn't that how it should work? It's not get do let's read the names. It's because it's your name. It's it's something stupid. But what if you change your name and you write do you write the previous person's name?
Speaker 1: You did not work?
Speaker 3: It's it's stupid, it's stupid. It's it is a stupid cartoon show that Penis we we and in some guy Penis we We found ripped a real person this we Wei?
Speaker 1: Where would they live? What kind of name is that? I don't know? Belgium? Yeah, is this real? What's what's name is? What is what's is his demon's name? Again? It's like, bro, Penis Wee, he was a good guy. Dude that was fucked up? Eats an apple. Yeah he fucking smokes the fucking he takes a hit through the apple. Man, it's fucked up. Bro out of here. Yeah he's eating an apple. You just smoked up. You're funked up. Like, I mean, I've known the whole time, but like this is this is really bad you're looking up Chris, What the what's going on? Oh? No, that I was just like seeing, Uh it's it's political ship. It's like, Hakeem Jeffries something is he crying now? He voted no today literally at like ten or like eleven. He was like, I guess there was like in a session of Congress where there was a vote question on a vote question on agreeing to the resolution, and the resolution is denouncing the horrors of socialism, and he says yes. It's like, what are you saying? Did you guys see the thing about the uh the it's a weird thing. Why like why structure were being like, I want to pass it. I want to let's have an official resolution do it? Uh? Disagree with Nick Quentin. It's like what he wasted fucking money. I can't believe we pay people to do this ship for real?
Speaker 2: Do you guys see that.
Speaker 1: Working over it? Backflips.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they are trying to remove the noose and the swastika from our visual Yeah, from is that real?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I no longer consider Yeah, the swatsk and the nows of hate symbol. It is like it's too divisive, it's possibly what is it called divisive. I forgot what they're classifying it as now potentially divisive.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh great, yeah, I was to denounce socialism, guys. We got to denounce the fire department and the police department and the libraries and the library and all the other fucking things that we actively and and and and it's and public school. And how about how about charity? Charity?
Speaker 3: How about charity? Let's list denounce charity because charity socialism too, it is.
Speaker 2: So so so does the denounce taxes?
Speaker 1: You know, well, because every Christian hates paying taxes, so it is denounce taxes. I don't like paying taxes either.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no problem playing taxes when they go towards the good stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, But they don't. They don't, they don't. That's kind of the issue, is that, like, I don't mind, I would not mind necessarily paying taxes. If I knew that I could just go to the doctor and not have to worry.
Speaker 2: I'd pay more taxes by no children were being fed. Actually in a country, pay more taxes easily.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's let's read the names before I've frustrated the hell. I mean, I'm like, what a stupid waste of time. These people vote on that like to denounce the horrors of socialism. Suck dick kiss out of here, get them out. Can we either kill the firefighters? Actually they're dangerous. They actually start executing the firefighters.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: They start, they start burning every dalmation they find. I wonder how firefighters feel because they are they I would imagine that most of them are probably conservative. I feel like a good deal of them likely, but they are a part of an inherently socialist kind of machine. I wonder if they, like, i'd be curious a cop. Have you spoke to a copy what do you mean list? That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's what's so confusing about it. So they're basically like those dudes that are d l you know, they're on the down low. That like, they're clearly gay, but they're on the download. So if you accuse them of being gay, they'll kill you. And I feel like that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: So like, if you call.
Speaker 3: You call the firefighters, socials will probably set you on fire, you know, because he's really good at it.
Speaker 1: He probably he'll say fight and you're burst in the flames. Calm down buddy with my friends. Shut up, firefighter, I'm gonna kill you. I'm killing you slow right, doesn't he say that or something? Yeah? I love that. You know that Derek the woody the woody rat where he's talking about killing everybody. Buzz I don't know. I don't think so. Actually, let me share this with you because I think it's worth it. Shut up, buzz I'm gonna kill you. This is the this is the this is the chorus. You think firefighters are practicing power matchers. Yeah, here you go there learning the fight out. I know, but don't you have to since you understand like fire.
Speaker 2: Chat like a witch, you gotta become you gotta become a moster to stop exactly?
Speaker 1: Isn't that.
Speaker 5: What's the ritual to become a firefighter.
Speaker 1: I gotta become I gotta become a fire to kill.
Speaker 5: Survive big set on fire? To become a firefighter?
Speaker 1: Did it? Would you go through?
Speaker 3: Because if you survived, then all of a sudden, you have the powers of you you're a pyromtter, I guess, but you're possibly undead too, I don't really understand what works.
Speaker 2: Well, then you're also like extremely burned, you know.
Speaker 1: I love this song. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fight you. Gotta fight fire with fire. Then he bursts into flames and dies.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you. I'm killing you. Slow. He's gonna kill Andy Slow, dude. It's so stupid. This was all over my page for a while. It's sucking at so anyway, it's dumb. Anyway, count me down, three two one. There's a spoof are about a giant sperm called Wadzilla. It's a parody of Godzilla. Put the pen in my boga. I'm sure someone's done it before. President Yawie confirmed Yippie Big Chrissy a company. I was trying to figure out how to get in contact with the other transformed snark tank patrons. Hmmm, Miss t Lamone, God's favorite feenboy, Malik Berry, the Omniliberal anal Footcake Cobeba, my friend Lewis d lifted one hundred and eighty kgs. Call him gay please, gay boy Farty Michael bay sneezing on young Colin and vaporizing him. The Dark Passenger saying well that was fun. After monotonous, monotonously, after finishing a video game, I paid too much for a Genie asked me if I wanted perfect memory or to turn all of Sween's blood into bacon greeze. And I can't remember what I chose. Watch Out Guys, masad Oh, I get it because he like he chose the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, Chris, keep going going watching.
Speaker 1: Watch Out Guys with solder places, people with pedal clones getting June out of twenty five dollars by two big sexually big black Israelites and a light skin twink Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying, Climbie? That's Squire the third? Why are so many Indians white supremacists on Twitter?
Speaker 2: It's a frightening amount. It is a it is a frightening amount. It's like, this is what is happening here.
Speaker 1: They haven't broken away from the fucking influence of Britain.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It is fucking crazy man, God bless. Have you seen all the failed Indian parkour videos? Yes, I actually have, I have, Yes, the one when I got motherfucker like that one was crazy. He axe kicked that guy. That guy had a headache afterwards.
Speaker 3: H a.
Speaker 1: Oh weird that like that echoed interesting? That was that was very bizarre. I thought you had like a soundboard or something.
Speaker 2: No, we need one, though Derek has three soundboards.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. I think there's a way to I think I'm sure I could figure that out, implement it. Yeah. Actually, the the thing Zoom has some I knew the Zoom has. We can probably program that ship not against uh the idea of company trans night Uri, I'm going to kill the president with a mortary. Did you bang blonde blazer or in visa bitch? A lot of people asking me, uh, A lot of people ask me Tokyo six sualle, Where did you get your name?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Elder scrolls, elves called red guards enoi the only only the gayest will suck guys blow me a gay by gape him. Benjamin Emma Vigland calling Tim Poole the N word, are the r beater, Young Colin throwing saw blades at other children. He's literally Mega man stroking my ship to Rick Blackman's videos, Old Chris cutting steaks from swens marbled girth. Nice crazy sentence, but Zerber Bros Bang bus sized venus, reckless rhino the sloker two yso dirty sped Ward Spedward crayon hands, Vane the cock Johnson, my sleep paralysis demon is nor McDonald bayonetting a French soldier with a bad dragon toy, old man spaghetti nuts. I pay hookers to wear a mask of Donald Trump with a hole cut out of the mouth. Highly recommend Domo Nation. I've built the coum thrower coming for you. Swing. Keep your eyes open. Derek not Chavin is innocent, has free him round eyed? Asian? Uh on the run from FDA domestic assault. I should read all these like a like a pilot.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: You know? All right, let's see. Uh how's that work? How would uh? Guy? All right? Guy that can't tell if the difference between beef jerky and dried up scabs? And you really like speech jerkey? I support ethically affirming care for Jews who think they're from the Middle East. No no, no, no, no no no no no no no, no no no, yes, I can't do it. It's two three more pages of that. Yeah, uh, gay Ny the butt sex guy. Derek is my favorite N word, nudiest. Goddamn. I love titties. Hey, cool, god, bless you? Wait? What the fuck? Oh my god, it's it just shuffled all the names. Young Colin meets Art the clown. Hilarity ensues. Uh a queen of fahazard. Yes it's true, yes, times, Yes it's true. I gave Bubba a great blow job. Some say it's the greatest, the big beautiful blow I say, yeah, yeah. Uh. The frame data is changing.
Speaker 2: You can see their frames altering.
Speaker 1: Bald, blue eyed German Man petitioning for Hassan to ask about to ask about the wigers in China. See what happens, Chris, Can you please ask Alana when the MALEVN when the MALEVLA body pillow is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if that was already. I mean, I don't know, Man dispatch is huge. Malevlo is the demon lady. Yeah, Alana plays her? Yeah, but uh, I mean I would be shocked if they don't lean into it. I mean why not, I don't I don't think Alan would know anything about that though. This is the voice actor. Uh, Victor Frankenstein's womb sickness. I want to be the spirit of vengeance and swings balls thud Zilla versus like a wig of two parentheses. It's young Colline, Why do you look like fucking Billy Idol right now, kingson Billy Idol. It's a nice day for looks like Actually it's like Fable three Nemesis. Oh yeah, a little bit. He's got like the little uh eh, I forgot about that. I forgot that he had that stars. I'm gonna fuck you, Jill nigga stars, whoa niggas?
Speaker 2: You don't see a black person in that game?
Speaker 1: Frogs issu? Dude, who's the backs in that game? And residuable two and three? No, that's that's three oh three?
Speaker 5: Okay, then yeah, I'm trying to think of a There's gotta.
Speaker 2: Be maybe maybe one of Carlos's homies.
Speaker 1: Probably it's probably I think you might kill one. Maybe I gotta go back and play. There's a zombie that, if there is a zombie that, if you shoot he says, She damn brother, why you gotta shoot me like that? What's good with the scun shots? My brother shot zombie? Nigga?
Speaker 5: What you're doing, couch? I just lied I am a zombie.
Speaker 1: She turned, I'm a real zombie. You got my that's crazy? Turns out I is I am a zombie actually for real? Damn brother.
Speaker 5: He tried to get you to come closed bite.
Speaker 1: Black zombies can talk with they're only talking gives an hurt him. Brother, I'm okay, dog, come on, zomby.
Speaker 2: I'm just living because my legs hurt. You ain't got no leg paining, brother, don't know about that pain. What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's just red pain. I put my hand string. You know, I ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: I so don't speak like this.
Speaker 1: It feels inorganic talking that way. It does feel insane. It hurts. I have met people who speak like that, but it's like it's very exceedingly rare. They're not they're not of this age group. They're really not of this age group. No, they're very They're like they grew up in the seventies. Definitely. Yeah, they're in the they're their sixties right now. They're the age of my mom.
Speaker 3: Because my mom still has some of that ship left over. Every once in a while she says some jibe ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, damn you you black motherfucker my favorite around oh Suki Sookie now, And I'm like, that is the most seventies ever I heard that.
Speaker 2: I I've never felt like, I imagine black moms sound like that's.
Speaker 1: What I think. That's like some Tyler Perry ship.
Speaker 3: I wish I sounded like that, though, would be fun. It'd be way funner, like like job calling everyone turkeys and ship, like I wish I.
Speaker 1: Grew up with that. That that was like genuine job turkey turkey. I wish.
Speaker 2: I wish I had that accent, but I was actually smart, so I could sound like frigging what's his name?
Speaker 1: A ball? You're asking that's for way too much. Yeah, that's for way too much, for for a lot there, man, Yeah, that's for way too much, tyson and sounded like that, Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 2: Because he has he has his moments where he sounds like that, oh yeah moment. He does have moments where he sounds like that, and then he's like, oh, I forgot, I.
Speaker 9: Have to be myself, Carl saying, and that brother is that's a that's a real that's a real right there, that's a real g right there.
Speaker 2: His nigga slips out sometimes and he has to like bottle it back up real quick, you know.
Speaker 1: Even as much as it slips out, it's never that like that's hear that and like like an heated argument. Then we'd really get to hear it. Oh my god, I would love to hear Angry Old the Grass Tyson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, never heard it.
Speaker 3: I've only heard him be annoyed, and it's usually because he was but he does it to himself. He works with comedians, He's specific ever since he's been doing Star Talk for like over a decade. He'll partner with a comedian and then sometimes they're on too much when he's trying to talk and he's like, all right, like kind of you want to You can see he wants to say like shut up, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's like okay, maybe and just pretels him he's a fucking wrestler.
Speaker 5: He's just he does talk about every one while he does talk about.
Speaker 1: What if it's not what we expect at all? And what if what if it like like somebody's talking and during Star Talk right and goes shut up, shut up.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: How are you from New York? I don't understand what's happening, right? That would be fucking insane.
Speaker 2: He's from like he's from the hoodie hood too. He's from like over in Lebronx by where like the area I wasn't allowed, you know. He's and robbed many people.
Speaker 1: Let's be real. Yeah, people are trying to rob him and they die. They didn't make it. He's he just accounts for the physics of like the gunshots that are I was like, I know, I know that's going to Oh he's aiming at ninety degrees not ninety degrees doesn't make any sense. But he's aiming at like twelve degrees up. I should you should pivot and he pushes the bullet down. The bullet comes in the paper. He pushes the bullet.
Speaker 3: The bullet now it is that I don't obleaque angle and it will hit sidewalk and cascade into his eye.
Speaker 6: Or.
Speaker 1: He just grabs it, turns the bullet around. So in theory, you have won this fight. But I yours. I love Neil de grass Tyson being angry and like just competent. I love its serial murder would be amazing. What's my what's your favorite quest? My favorite clip of him is, uh, look how easy it is to be racist. Let's continue. Have you seen that. I don't remember it. I don't remember that. It's you, dude, it's the delivery of it is perfect, and it's it's obviously just out of context. But it's like, let's continue. Like he just went on a barrage of fucking slurs and he.
Speaker 2: Said, he said ship that people have like had to grab their chest from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look how easy it is, how easy it is to be racist. Let's continue. That's awesome, It's awesome. Yeah. I don't know, he's like reading some you know, some social book or I don't know what the name is. Anyway, I need uh yeah, Froxy geathers strong, I need you be so off to stop cocking me and realize and release the new splinter cell. A gay ass show is not enough. It's the first thing I've heard about this show is that it's gay ass. That's great, It's wonderful. Michael Ironside isn't in it right, Like there's no way, like he's retired. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think so nothing about that.
Speaker 1: That's a bummer because like his voice was perfect. H Why does pissing sound like frying chicken? Froz Ogan says, honey, where is my alpha brain? You're a negro, mister grinch. Don't like you saying that as well, Frozgan, Yes, froz Ogan saying you're the mister? Is that a continuotion. Oh no, I mean it's after I was hoping it was. No man, I bought a shirt to use. I bought a shirt to use Sweeney's face as a com rag. That is that is so proof, show proof too, Sweeney. That's something you do to a shirt that like you really like you're in dire straits. Make sure you you should go to jail and his reply because he.
Speaker 3: Won't check his DMS or whatever. But make sure you send it to his reply so when he goes his notification, won't. I won't post anymore. I won't post anywhere ever again. I'll talk about notifications and I won't post every.
Speaker 1: Final all right, have it?
Speaker 2: Have it?
Speaker 1: Pay for a plane to ride it in the sky, you know, like a picture of Ray highly detailed cloud Dray, a photorealistic cloud Droy. Yeah, they have it, Yeah, don't they. They'll just give you his address and you can mail him a stack of photos r or like get the cartoon says taxes on them. I was like a like a burlap sack with a dollar bill on it, or a dollar big meaty stinks Donald dump shart of the deal, shooting swinge in the head every time he's late gay actor Rosebud Delicious Sonic, the Hedgehog feet porn. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito, water fire, air and dirt sucking fler's making them squirt. Uh. He reminded of a Yugios card uh gids the real Kingston Jamieson who went missing in two thousand and five. Derek is a powerful N word. Thank you? Is there a balls chaining god? Damn? I love titties, Derek, I read these ready? Gay Ny the butt sex guy a sports It's in the sand. Sween eats Garmin Bojia through his gay little silly straw. It's harder for a rich man to enter heaven than it is for a camel to pass through Sweeney's tooth gap. That is scripture. That is that is scripture. That is from what that was dog ship? That was a dog Uh? That's from yeah, from Lavernius.
Speaker 2: Sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I was waiting for you. Ernymous is he who is gay?
Speaker 6: Is so.
Speaker 1: He is Kingston? Uh can start eating before the potter. I'll give you more backshots than angel dust, platonic cousin, Jesus Christ Young Colin getting lured into a van with Megaband merged cardboard Pie Department of Horror. I've been through the desert on a horse and I'm gay. It felt good to be out and also I'm gay. I had squeez, I had squeezy jibs signed my scumbag hoodie. You all always bring up Lara's mom, but Samora has bigger tits and is way hotter. I don't remember Smorrow.
Speaker 3: Samara wells right, No, Samara is uh the fuck the the I think that?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Not the daughta of Morinth, like the you get her on your squad? Yeah, like you can either have her, but I always, you know, I'll usually I'll usually take her mom now because I've I've to you know, how she should they fight? Yeah, and then like you can choose who to save, and then if you're a piece of shit, you'll save a mom. Oh sorry, the sister. You'll save the You'll save her sister. But she has a sister and keep saying, but yeah, yeah, there's Samara and more.
Speaker 1: It's such a wild choice to give the Flayers and the like, not keeping the Gara bonus.
Speaker 3: You can also since you can, uh, I forgot what they're called. It's been too long but she's her sister's a certain thing where they're like they have to be they're they're basically serial killers essentially, and so they have to be isolated.
Speaker 1: I forgot what their name is.
Speaker 5: And you can fuck her and she'll kill you.
Speaker 3: So you can go through that whole arc where you save her, you saved more, seduce her and then she'll kill you.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, yeah, samar but like it's just there's the prestige of matriarch Baneszia and they're just out That's the that's the thing.
Speaker 5: They're out right.
Speaker 3: There's big tits everybody else, but they're not presented, so it doesn't really attract you in the way that Vanesia where you see this fucking queen of Racknet there and I forget that it's even there because they're HiT's around and I'm like, whoa, it's happening.
Speaker 1: That's true. Did you save it? We gotta save it. What do you need? Oh, oh my god, it's very you need to save it for the end of three. It's good for the end of three. Yeah, it's crazy that it is crazy that those games time to each other in such a I love that. It's it's amazing. Yeah, Like the original Mastek trilogy is like next level, like kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: It is a really insane RPG that is like, arguably, it's probably I says top five Western RPGs man top five easily, top five RPG franchises for sure.
Speaker 3: For Dizzy, I mean biasedly, I would say absolutely, but I also I you know, I got to see a big ass.
Speaker 1: List easily top five, but westerns for sure, it's like top three, yeah, one, yeah, yeah, cock cheese crumbs quick. Someone touched Sweeny if you know what you puts it from the background, hungry enough goon devil the band without com sween has true sight and that's why he can see his dad the ditty of Nair I got a forty seventy TI rig for twelve hundred dollars. Sweeney night Owl, young Colin who was just following order. Smitchee the gay The start Tank is powerfully racist. Oh, by the way, if you made it this far into the episode, type right in the comments section, I done, I done. Fondled me a piglet. That way, we will know you made it this way.
Speaker 5: Because it's true. That's what I like about jews.
Speaker 1: Calcasts is the goat Young Colins skinning himself to be the red Mega man. The hamster has left me pit my ride next generation the Duck Dodger's theme song. Use the power of the sun and the palm of my hand, except the power of the sun is my dick pound control to gagor Cum your cocks gone soft? Is there's something wrong? Can you queer me gajor Cum? Can you queer me gajor com? Craig the Canadian emoticon doing I don't even I don't know how to read this man. It's a w mouth with like stars for eyes. I can't. I can't say that it's your boy, Shawne d Dick suckistan at Grock Is it's true? Actually, Sween star Killer does not pull a fleeing staristar. Are he just redirects and a falling one into the ground. You think nerds are just oopa loopa's with kidney stones or oop a loopa kidney stones? Uh? Look at my profile. Pick Uh went to the stupid, dumb gay idiot convention and everyone there new you drip mh Lord of all drip, Young Colin dropping the bomb on Hiroshima jumping out of the plane, hitting the ground first and waiting excitedly. All Ice agents fumble the Latina in their past. Oh we want you blow me? Kremlin to Gremlin Sweeney, would you still love Lily as a Fox girl? Chris is in the top my borgers of all time? No, is that Emma Vigland. Uh, it's me Emma Vigland. Hey, welcome to the Majority roble. Hey it's me Sam. Hello, Sam Cedar, Good to be here with you today.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This, this is this, This episode is brought to you by fucking coward Juice. He says, fucking that's crazy, he says, fucking Jude. Tim Poole asked me to get sushi once and I said no because he's gay. That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: I actually had sex with him.
Speaker 1: It's me Sam.
Speaker 2: Oh I fucked him.
Speaker 1: I blew, I blew a load in him. Yeah, he invited me for sushi and I was like, how about we just have sex? Why we that's crazy? Sam Cedar, Yeah, it is me Sam Cedar, but I was like, might as well fuck And it's me Am I of England. This is how I this is how I imagine the majority of report goes I've sat through. I've never sat through episode. If it was this, it was just them reasserting who they were over and over again, I would absolutely watch it. We just do an episode of the start take. That's like that. It's like, I'm Chris Reagun and I agree with what you've just said, Tom Sweeney, and you'd say, Chris Reagan, I'm Tom Sweeney, and I think what you just said is dumb. Yeah, absolutely great. I think I think that would make for a fucking fantastic listening experience. Yeah, I think it does. God, I really love this podcast. Now it's amazing. Now it was it was floundering before. Now now it's not ship Now it's not ship cock shaped box by Kurt Hole pain nice, morally good Sweeny be like, sure, I got molested by Kuma and five Farmer, but it was worth it for my friends to get pussy good wage slave five eighty three six Gay Rats in a trench Coat Running for President Pepenie Bros. Presents Publishing Presents, Frank Reynolds new children's book, The Horror Acts, donk Donkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher Rapotzer, carn The Betrayer ravaging that Arab bussy peep. How many pedophiles are in the Jedi order, because it can't be zero ellipses, it can't be at least one.
Speaker 2: It's got to be like there's like, what there was like ten thousand Jedis during the start of the Attack of the Clones. I'm guessing at least like a few hundred. Nah, maybe one hundred, maybe about one hundred.
Speaker 8: That's crazy, man pull like force petals. That's like, that's dangerous, terrifying. Yeah, that's very scary, horrifying. Yes, pedophiles are the power of like an active religion. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're still hanging out with Kingston or isn't he kind of or pretty cringe? I'm going to pack Jason Todd John Strickland joining a band is the basis, but only playing brown Notes so everyone watches us Dukes nice the First Church of Keith David. This podcast contains zero unseasoned crackers, Young Colin turning Lily into a farmer with with with what.
Speaker 2: Hello, that's crazy with magic and undergroundness.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm saying the Charlie Kirk song is so shit that it's kind of growing on me, Les Charlie Cer, we care the flame, Hello five for the Gospel. I do want to have that playing at my funeral or my wedding, or both or both. Blake A ninety six pre riz. I got lockjow doing graveyatchicks at the Dick second Factory, and like I was lockdozed previously mentioned officer. I'm not some kind of pervert. I pissed on those kids because I don't respect them. I also got fooled as a kid. Think kangaroo Jack was a children's movie, Dass goofy Dave Ruben being infected by the flood and becoming the Dave mind Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge, like in the Green Mile, young Colin throwing himself as hard as he had into a brick wall. Evil Knievel versus good kind of good.
Speaker 4: That is stupid goodkin of good. It's so stupid good feels good.
Speaker 1: Man. That might be the dumbest riding I think I've seen it a while, And that's nikky sik very cool. Evil is good kind of good. Can't I can't get over how ship that is? Dude, that's actually really funny.
Speaker 5: Bigger fight between fucking God and the devil like this is this is it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Good kind of good is solid brood kind of good evils that's about that. That's you see like lightning striking and like storms and crating is like, yeah, I got kind of good evil fighting over Detroit agains.
Speaker 1: So stupid to the way it's spelled. Uh rf k Junior incubating the most mentally unwell graved mind in existence, cutting swim and I need more calm beef Cavid, look out a Heather Harmon. Donny t is coming for your crown. Rosa parks at the back of the name list. Call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slob big b Bill Sorry, Miss Jackson, what do you call woke seafood? Sue sue, she slash he very cool slash.
Speaker 5: I would not have figured that out at all. Ever, No, I would not.
Speaker 1: I would have.
Speaker 2: I would have never thought of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, that's like that that that joke you know where it's like, I'm on a seafood diet. If I if I seafood, I seefood? What did you say? Nothing? Say it again? No, I'm good, sir, whatever, New York Nick Okay, a theory needs help. Laurie Swep and Hail three Virginian hunters having a child, Nate from and rounding out our list as always.
Speaker 2: The King of Harpeyzard congrass Pulgerian hunter grassing a little one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep hunting those Prgerians, man, we don't need to keep hunting.
Speaker 2: Teach your kid to hunt Prgerians too. It'll be a family gat bonding experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh my god. All right, well that's it for us. Die bye, guys. We'll see you next time. Die Die, Die die