Speaker 1: This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the sky seventy seven WABC, Now here's doctor Sky.
Speaker 2: We've been crippled by Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, by welfare, by entitlements, and that is the root of the problem. Entitlements. Let me be clear, you are entitled to nothing. You are entitled to nothing. America was built on the spirit of industry. You build your future. It isn't handed to you. And the problem with Washington is that we haven't given you the tools to build it. The only way for us to serve you is to give you the means to serve yourselves.
Speaker 3: From the House of cards many years ago, and now I propose for our converse station. My definition of free society is a society where it's safe to be unpopular, a quote from Athley Stephenson back in nineteen fifty two. Thank you for continuing to be with us and spending time on your weekend. Here. I'm the Doctor Sky Experience, our special guest of Sheriff Richard Mack the Democrat murder of America, demagogery in the first degree. Jeff, we're filling up the phone lines here and I do appreciate your time here with us. Let's say good morning online one to David in Pennsylvania. You're on with Sheriff Mack. How are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Hey, doctor Sky, it's mister positive boomshaka Laca, Greg from Michigan.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. I had it all wrong, but hey, I can't miss all. That's it.
Speaker 4: Thank you for taking my call. You know I love your show. Me and Chris Cuomo talk about these types of things. I got to ask you when we talk about the Man before I get to my point real quick, when you talk about the COVID and you say that we weren't we shouldn't put on masks and all this stuff, we've got to recognize that it was novel. We didn't really know what we were dealing with. So twenty twenty is hindsight. So I don't want to necessarily attack you know who. But getting to my point, when you talk about the Constitution and you talk about originalism and the original intent of the Constitution and now going in the twenty first century constructionism, do you feel that the Constitution be predicated upon the original intent or should it change with the times? And if that's the case, do you create a slippery slope airgo where where a nation of laws which distinguishes from us from most other countries in the world. What do you do? Do you blur the vision of what this country is all about?
Speaker 3: Sheriff, powerful callers like Greg and Michigan. He calls regularly and brings up good points. But take that on, Sheriff, because I think that's definitely one of the reasons we have you here talking about differences in how the Constitution is interpreted. And again with your Supreme Court case of long ago.
Speaker 5: What's so you Well, yeah, the Constitution already has a place in it that allows us to amend it, but just to ignore and stop and say, hey, well, the Constitution just has to fit in the times. We don't like that Second Amendment, so we don't have to follow that law, or we don't like the five principles of freedom expressed in the First Amendment. No, we don't need that. And look the Eighth Amendment. No EXCESSI finder bail, no curling user punishment. Yeah, well, how are we going to write all these tickets if there's no excessive finds your bail? Of course, there has to be excessive finds and bail, So it's okay for the police just to violate that and the courts to violate that because we've got to make all those collections. No. No, the eternal principles of liberty that were expressed within the Constitution are timeless. And there's very few changes that have happened to the Constitution, but there's been about twenty seven and changes are going to happen, but they're going to be few because the Constitution and the founding bothers knew what they were talking about. The Constitution is the foundation of our country that protects the God given liberties of every single person in this country, whether we.
Speaker 3: Agree with them or not. Right exactly, And that's where that whole thing is so important. And that's why Sheriff and to Greg and Michigan, I've always respected Sad to see him have passed away. Justice Scalena. He used to read a lot about his writings and common decisions that he had on the court. Fascinating. But Greg and Michigan, you get a last comment here. We got to move forward. We've got a lot of callers with a great topic. Please continue.
Speaker 4: I love it, and real quick. And the reason I brought that up is about the gun what type of gun can we own? Thanks for taking my call. Everybody, go for your dreams. Mister Positive loves you all.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I want to answer that last question, what kind of It's none of your government's damn business.
Speaker 3: That's why I love Sheriff Mac. Let's move forward. It's me and many people we can get in here as the runner of the clock here and the guardian of the clock. Line number two. Alan Yonkers, you've been patient. Good morning, you're on with Sheriff Mac.
Speaker 6: Thanks a lot of talking, Scutt Sheriff. You know, I just wanted to say, you know, we could look at the whole big picture. We can go back to the Warren court, uh with Miranda legal search and seizure, fast forward to the Brady bill. I think sour Brady was just basically became an advocate for her husband and that terrible tragedy that happened in the assassination attempt.
Speaker 5: But you've got the history down very good, very good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I just wanted to say you pointed out in the beginning of this segment that you know that US an elected sheriff in Arizona, the federal authorities can't come in. And I say that's usually a good thing, but it's a really bad thing that happened with gun three the mother. What the sheriff did there was awful. In my opinion, All the lab work from the crime scene should have been sent to the FBI headquarters, and he refused to do it, absolutely at least time, and it's a terrible tragedy what happened there. So that's where I hope when the voters next time he goes in front of the voters, if he chooses to that, they reject him, because that was a real debacle.
Speaker 5: He almost lost this leftime to a Republican lady, very experienced officer. He barely barely won, and I wish he had lost. I don't care for him at all.
Speaker 3: Interesting conversation on a letter note. I used to deal with that particular sheriff's department in certain products that I was representing, And again not to disparage of the sheriff, but I couldn't agree more with you on how this whole thing might have been handled better, But again it wasn't. Thank you, Alan Younkers, very good commentary to our show with Sheriff Richard Mack. Continuing here we go to line number three, Benny and Bayside, you've been patient.
Speaker 7: Good morning, you're on with Sheriff mac Hey, Good morning. I'm just really concerned the way the Democrats are really accelerating with this socialist movement. My follow he said, like the Democrats, they keep pulling this rubber band back, and eventually that rub band's going to snap. And the way I see, my opinion is that what it's going to happen is that eventually your Democrats are going to get back in control of your Democrat president and what have you, and they're going to stack the court and they're going to change all these kind of laws. And then when a viable Republican runs for presidency, they're going to come up with all kinds of laws. Oh, he gained those funds illegally, he's not eligible to investigation.
Speaker 3: Investigation and the.
Speaker 7: Right investigation, Russian hopes and all that good stuff. Yeah, And that's when I really feel.
Speaker 5: People will rise up, and I hope they don't take as because I just I don't want to see I'm.
Speaker 7: Fifty one years old. I don't want to see the revolution.
Speaker 3: No, we don't navocate violence in orders. The sheriff, excuse me, a nord to you. Obviously, that's easy to say, but what would be the tipping point of something like that? Benny, Obviously, look at what's going on in Dearborn, Michigan. The bikers are coming there. There's people that are livid about what's happening there. Nobody wants to live in Dusure, real law. The whole thing goes on, and then, more important than me, what do you say, sheriff to what Benny's talking about. He's bringing common sense to the conversation.
Speaker 5: The first thing he said about what the Democrats are doing socialism. The quote in our book is from Nikita Krushchev, where socialism is just the beginning of bringing in communism. And Nikita Khrushchev, the communist dictator of the Soviet Union back in the early sixties, but warned us that we as Americans, think we're so smart that we will not accept socialism outright, but we are communism. Sorry, but we will feed you small doses of socialism until you finally wake up, which we.
Speaker 4: All need to do.
Speaker 5: And the reason we've wrote the book and realize that we already have communism. And then he adds this, we won't need to invade the United States. We will destroy you from within. We will bury you and folks because of what the Democrat Party is doing right now. And I know there's a lot of good people that are members of the Democrat Party. We've all got to wake up, both parties, all Americans have got to come together, and we've got to stop this taff.
Speaker 3: You say it so well, but I say it in simpler terms. Take away my freedom and my liberty, and that is something that should never be able to happen in this country. I'm not naive, nor are the people who are listening. And again people are bringing very good conversation to the subject here. Thank you Benny in Bayside for bringing common sense to the airwaves of talk radio seventy seven WABC. We're most up against that break. I feel like the air traffic controller, and I say it proudly. We've got to make sure the planes take off and come in, and obviously do that in along the timeline. But Sheriff, this is going to continue not only here an hour one. So if we don't get to you ladies and gentlemen in this hour, we ask kindly that either you stay on the line patients. Of course, we appreciate, or you could call us back. The contact number to get involved in the Theater of the Mind here one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two a rare opportunity to talk to a lawman who understands the meaning of the Constitution and in his opinion. With his co author Daniel Perkins, they wrote a very interesting book, The Democrat Murder of America Demagoguery in the first Degree. If you'd like to get a copy of his book or learn more and email him, simply go to the website Murder of America dot com. Yes, Sheriff, very interesting times we live in. What I cannot understand is how anybody would think. Now, maybe this is so incredibly ridiculous to say, how could anybody who studies history believe that any of these regimes under communism and socialism have ever worked. Just look south of the state of Florida, Look at Cuba, look at Russia, look at China. More here on the Doctor Sky Experience, we'll take your calls, and again we encourage you to come into the Theater of the Mind. On stage is Sheriff Richard Mack and I am your navigator here along with our helmsman, Bill and Jackson. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Good Doctor Sky experience is on the air seventy seven WABC. Now here's doctor Sky.
Speaker 8: This is very farvar you're listening to Steve Kates. He is a man of many words, but much wisdom in those words. Always refused to be a victim. Pipe back legally and responsibly.
Speaker 3: Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and under rejust God cannot long retain it. Words of Abraham Lincoln eighteen fifty nine. Forty seven minutes after the hour, we continue with Sheriff Richard Mack and you the callers, as we welcome on this particular line. For we go to Frank in Maine. Frank, good morning, you've been patient and thank you.
Speaker 9: Well good morning. Yes, the sky always a pleasure whenever I get the chance to speak to you. In Sheriff Mac, I have been following you for a long time. My question is is like a comparison compare contrast question. I've been I've been admyer of you, but also so reading the book of Frank Soproical and Frank Cproco was a man of justice and what happened to him, was was was was you know, was retribution against him by the police department, and in that commission was the With the end result of that investigation, my question is do you do you feel that there are more people there are more sheriffs and more police like you and who will who will stand up for justice? Just like Frank Soproico.
Speaker 3: Did amazing question.
Speaker 5: Frank, I believe that I believe that most sheriffs and chiefs of police are good people, but how many of them actually have the guts to stand against the grain and stand against the corruption. As I said at the beginning, there was only seven sheriffs that are threeenty eighty six that stood against an obvious one when we're threatened if we don't do what we're told by the federal government, who we don't answer to and don't take orders from, and they're not my boss and we're and only seven sheriffs are going to challenge that. And the excuses that the Arizona sheriffs did way back in ninety four when we had our meetings about what we were going to do with the Brady Bill, the biggest excuse they kept using were was you can't fight city Hall. We're just going to have to do the best we can. You can't run. And I couldn't believe that they were saying that. I said, who wants you to believe? You can't fight city Hall? City Hall does? They're not our boss. We need to stand and tell them no. If the sheriffs of Arizona had simply stood up, and there's only fifteen sheriffs in Arizona, if eight or nine or ten had said, yeah, let's just tell the BAHF to get out of our meeting, take these documents back with them, and send a letter back to Washington, d C. We will not comply. You want to come, try to arrest it, go ahead, but we're not doing this. And if it'll benefit our community, maybe we'll think about it. But we don't do gun control. We swore an oath in God's name to hold an offender constitution. We will do that in Arizona. And don't call us, We'll call you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Frank and Maine. I wish we had more time. Let's go to line five. He's been patient. We have Mark calling us from Arizona. Good morning, and good afternoon or good evening, whichever it is to use.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you doctor's guy. It's an honor to speak with you, but it's a greater honor to speak to a male meter maid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, you got to start somewhere, right, Mark.
Speaker 10: You got broth the ice. I wanted to mention that I'd like to have Sheriff Mac talk about the CSPOA. Me and my wife Kim are lifetime members. We've been members for a dozen fifteen years maybe, But I wanted to mention the people that takes.
Speaker 3: One good man.
Speaker 10: And in twenty fourteen, in April, Sheriff Max spoke at two different tea parties on a Wednesday night and a Friday night. Okay, on Friday night he spoke to Deer Valley tea party and told us about what was going up in Bunkerville up in Nevada against the Bundy family. And we went home that night after hearing him twice, and we got dressed and four in the morning we headed up to the Bundy ranch with about twenty five hundred patriots. As you remember, doctor Sky, you were on the phone doing an interview with me right there when all the action was going.
Speaker 3: I remember very well, Mark, And we don't want to sound like we're just siding with people that we know here in this particular episode and the iteration of this doctor Sky experience. But let me say this, I'm going to ask kindly if the sheriff could hold detailed commentary on that until our number two. But you're right, you were there the term I don't like his boots on the ground. You were there in support of freedom and liberty. But later, Sheriff, you don't mind to hold the conversation on that reason being it's a very very interesting story and your story really requires a bit of time. But Mark, what did you see when you went there? Describe it to the audience who doesn't know. And what we're talking about is the Bundee family having the federal government coming in over land dispute and this family was there for what maybe in one hundred years in tradition. Tell us quickly because before we run out of our number one. Sure what was?
Speaker 10: They just want to say, Let the sheriff Mac tell he knows the story.
Speaker 3: I understand. But from your perspective you went there.
Speaker 10: My perspective was we shut down the bomb administration. We shut down the BLM for that day, and that was the main reason of going.
Speaker 5: We brought up Manning. We left Land Management b l M.
Speaker 10: Yes there was another name for them, wasn't a Sheriff Mac.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yeah, But I just didn't want people to be confused that it was Black Lives matter.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, absolutely, but Mark being patriots.
Speaker 10: This guy is about that. It was a good experience. This see a head of cattle come flying out of those corral pens that they had locked up for a long time that belonged to the bundies, and people were very satisfied on the journey. It was no action, no guns, no shooting, no nothing. And the Calvary. It's amazing that it happened a week before April nineteenth, which is a famous day in history at Bunker Hill. This was Bunkerville, Nevada. And I'd like to just mention one other thing about Sheriff mac. Sheriff Mack has been doing a hard work that nobody's been doing for a long time. And I'd like people at least check into his organization, take a few extra dollars and donate to his organization, get a membership a lifetime or yearly, and it really helps the cause. It gets some traveling around the country. And he was at the Freedom Fest here this year in Vegas. I know, and he's trying to get the word out, so you have to help him, everybody, And thank you for having Arizona.
Speaker 3: Thank you for telling us a related story. But the organization is the sheriff. We'll talk to us at now. We're number two. In greater details see POA Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association. If you'd like to learn more about them, just go to simply this website c s p o A dot org. Cs POA dot org. Powerful stuff, right, sheriff, I mean when we.
Speaker 5: Hear its amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And and Steve, I did not have a doctor sky, I did not have him call I did not know. I understand that, appreciate.
Speaker 3: We don't want to tell let people think we're stacking the deck with just our friends. I did not do that, No, no, no, absolutely. And I just say that because sometimes people might think, wow, we're just getting to have people look at buying your book, and obviously it has a lot of information in there. Well you've got a few minutes.
Speaker 5: I hope that everybody is called in will get interested in seeing the book. It has such powerful information and it and I do believe that the book. It's it's offensive title and cover notwithstanding, Well, actually get the book and share it with others and make this thing go viral where we actually come together to save our country. Because what you said at the beginning, America is dying and it's not from old age. She's two hundred and fifty years old. She's not dying from old age. She's being methodically murdered. And folks, we've got to wake up and come together before it's too late.
Speaker 3: Well, right, Sheriff, and you have to say it this way. Do you care? And I believe so many people do. But it's interesting, Sheriff and our number two. I want to stay and hold you to the fire on this in a friendly way. I want to know, in your opinion, the history later of the Democratic Party, what you call the Democratic insanity or Democrat insanity. These are interesting things for people to know. And again, as a humble host here, I don't jump around and start yelling and screaming because that's not my way of delivering a message. Many people may like the way I'm delivering it, many people may not. That's the choice that we have. Everybody has. But the reason I'm saying that is we need to understand fact from fiction because look at our children today, and many of my friends I don't have children, but blessings to all those that do. Many many parents are just so dismayed that their kids are coming home with a complete revision of the story of America. And they themselves are what future voters, future people that are getting active in different demonstrations. Hey, you can demonstrate all you want, but when it turns into violence, and when you have the illegal people in the United States of America and criminal with criminal records, how could any logical or rational person say that ICE shouldn't be doing the job that they're doing. What kind of insanity? Sheriff in the two minutes that we have left here, as our one expiers.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and the book points out we've gone too far and looking at ICE and actually encouraging and promoting violence against these people who are doing a job that they're the only reason they're having to do this job is because the bien deministration brought so many of these illegals into our country. It's not fair that they committed so many different crimes. It's not fair that they come here and murder people, and it's the criminal activity that has been promoted by illegal aliens has been devastating to our country and all it's not that much. Will tell that to Lincoln Riley's family, absolutely, And she was just out for a job and she was murdered by an illegal alien. Tell that to the officer in Mesa, Arizona, who was run over by a drunk driver from Latin America who is an illegal alien. Look, I love the people of Latin America. It's fine with me that they come here, but you have to do it lawfully and the commentation.
Speaker 3: So sheriff, look not to interrupt you. The clock runs out here and then go ahead of a moment. But no, no, seriously, how could anybody take that? If you look at critical thinking and common sense, that's where the whole thing goes off the track. So if the Democratic Party, in your opinion and the opinion of others, is going off into that rabbit hole, how could anybody consciously say, Hey, that's the kind of government that we want and knock down the foundation of what we talked about our country should be based on.
Speaker 5: You're describing exactly what the book.
Speaker 3: Brings out right, And again I'm preaching to the choir no, I'm just saying common sense and that's exactly what it is. Because this radio station as everybody, well if you're a first time listener, you may not know, but through this program and others truth justice in the American way and will continue more with your calls like line one, Dennis and DC, Line two Charlie and New Jersey, Line three Ain't a New York City and you in the theater of the mine in hour two at one eight hundred eight nine two two two. Stay tuned much more to talk about about freedom in our country at Murder of America dot com and check out his Constitutional Sheriffs organization that will continue to talk about all throughout the program. Their organization known officially as the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association the website CSPOA dot org. Sheriff, thank you for being back. The phone lines are literally packed as we would expect. It's a great topic and here we go. Let's say online one he's been patient, Dennis in the District of Columbia. Thanks for your patience. You're on the air, Dennis in DC. Are you with us? Going once? It sounds like Dennis fell asleep on us. How say you'll try one more time, Dennis, are you with us? If not, let's go to line number two and say good morning to Charlie in New Jersey. And you're probably not asleep, so thank you very much for being here. Hello Charlie. Well, I think we lost him too, but maybe something's happening out there in cyberspace. Line number three, dine number three. Do we have Ina in New York City? Good morning? How are you? Wow? Let's go to line number three. Now, let's do Corey in the Great State of Idaho. As we continue, you're on the air, Cory.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Hi, Sheriff Matc. I just wanted to call and thank you for everything you've done for the free movement. Also, I would like to ask you what can the younger generation do and how can we get them excited for freedom? And how do we get them to realize the importance of preserving the Constitution?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Great question, man, Yeah, one, I would like to see it taught. Doctor Sky was alluding to this earlier that the schools aren't teaching it, at least not properly, and I think that that's key to it. The schools have got to engage the kids in the history of America if they're really going to be converted to what we created together as a people. And I say, we weren't there at the time, but we're still part of this and it was for we the people the first three words of our Constitution. Do they know what Washington went through? Do they know the courage that he showed? Did they go to that movie that just came out, Young Washington? What a great movie? And and do we do we have patriotism and the feelings of patriotism running through our veins and beating in with our hearts when we go to a baseball game and they play the national anthem and they wave the flag on the big uh screen at the at the at the center field mark of the baseball stadium. I do, and I love it. And and we haven't taught these things to our children, and parents and schools have got to start teaching these things to get get the kids off screen time and read this book with your children. I'm not I'm totally serious to every one of you. Your children need this book. And anyone in in seventh eighth grade high school can get this book, especially if you're reading it together. Folks. This book is the beginning of bringing our country back and bringing the Constitution back to its proper place. Those presidents and administrations have said they're going to fundamentally change America. They are, and they have, and it's still happening, and we've got to stop it. The solution for all the eels in our country is still freedom and still the United States Constitution. They're killing both.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Let me ask Corey. Corey, if you're still with us, you give us your assessment of the subjects that we're talking about here. We see in a lot of the large cities where they're democratic strongholds and sanctuary cities. How would you subscribe the pulse of the people there in Idaho? Are they obviously more leaning toward the whole constitution side of this or the freedom side. I mean, it's interesting to listen to somebody who's in a different part of the country.
Speaker 12: Well, it's both. We got we are generally a conservative area, but we have people moving in from all over California, and which it's fine if people would that people that were moving here wouldn't bring the politics that drove them out of where they lived in the first place. We're struggling with keeping our state conservative, and right now it's on the ballot for abortions to be a late term as long as nine months. And if you read the fine prant with the abortion, they're letting anyone who is a medical care provider do these abortions, even if it's a personal trainer, people who aren't even trained. And these people are going to be immune to any malpractice or anything that goes wrong if they hurt somebody. So it's just a really deep stuffs that's like COVID all over again.
Speaker 3: Well, gentlemen, we have to move forward. But Corey, thank you for being with us from the great state of Idaho. I love the state. I visited there a few times and the only time I'm not happy with I don't know, and it's very personal is in the deep of the winter because I'm spoiled with the heat here in Arizona. So thank you. As we continue to move on, let's go to line number five. He's been patient. We have another Arizona caller, Tim in Arizona, you're on with Sheriff Mack.
Speaker 13: How are you doing, Hi, Steve, I'm doing great, best show on the radio, no doubt about it. Sheriff you're just an inspiring human being. I have to tell you that I haven't seen you in a long time, but I used to go when you were giving speeches around Arizona and it was just invigorating to listen to you and very educational.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I have a story I.
Speaker 13: Need to bring out about my personal experience with COVID, and I think it'll fall in line.
Speaker 14: With your book.
Speaker 13: I haven't read your book yet and I can't wait to read it. It has to do with the government interfering with my right to be treated and I almost died before cause of it.
Speaker 5: So I had a.
Speaker 13: Very serious case of COVID. It was hospitalized for twelve days, and I had a situation where a doctor came into my room and he told me straight out, looked with me right in the eye and said you could die. And I said when, and he says anytime. He says, you're very sick, very sick. And so I was on max flow with oxygen and everything. Of course, my wife wasn't allowed to visit me, and I'm all alone. Well, another doctor comes in. I'm still alive a few days later, thank god, and it's a different doctor and she tells me you know you're very sick. I've given you all the medication we could give you. If this doesn't work, you're probably going to die. And I said, wait a second, can't you give me the eye you're mect in? Can't you give me the malaria drunk? And the first thing she said was, we don't have any malaria drunk. I said, come on, I'm in Arizona. There's no military members here've been stationed overseas. There's no one in Arizona that has malaria. So she says, well, I won't give it to you. And they said, but if I'm going to die, try anything.
Speaker 3: Well, your personal choice was negated, right, But Tim, we got to move forward with you know, the main point.
Speaker 13: The main point is they were willing to let me die because of a government edict that said that ivermectin and these other drugs that were very cheap were not allowed to be administered. Yet the drugs they were giving me I found out later on, were five six thousand dollars a dose. And that's my COVID story.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, interesting testimony from somebody who nearly died. As he's telling us here, this is crazy. And look how many other people who've lost other loved ones out there. This is like unforgivable. You think you're living in the twilight zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good way to put it. And I had it, and my nephew came and gave me an iv He's a nurse, and what he said to me really got to me because he worked at a COVID unit in downtown Phoenix. And he said, uncle, whatever you do, do not go to the hospital. Yes, and pat is the morning. I wasn't planning on it. I told my wife make sure I don't. But she wasn't going to let you go to the hospital either. And I got high rocks of cork line and ivermectin. And I'm pretty pretty pretty darn sure that the IVY for my nephew, and that the high rocks of corep line and the ivermectin saved my life.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting, Tim, thank you for your assessment and that your story is very serious.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What's interesting here is how much nonsense are we going to tolerate when the government continues to force mandates. Look at the next disease the it's coming down. I mean, what if it's ebola, you know, And and again, what if it's not necessarily ebola, but it comes out of the news media some as if it's ebola. And now this time you need a full blood transfusion with a brand new uh, you know, vaccine that we're going to force you to do this. This stuff needs to stop. Individual freedom needs to take roost. And let me let me.
Speaker 5: Let me quote Justice Scalia from my decision. Okay, And obviously he didn't know we were going to have COVID, but he knew government He actually said this quote, this is mac Prince b us. At the time, it was just mac bus but Prince and I were combined when we went to the Supreme Court and his name stayed there. But it doesn't matter about the name. It matters about what this did. And Justice Scalia said this quote, but the constitution protects us from our own best intentions and then dot dot and from the crisis of the day, folks. And it's like he was clairvoyant. It was like he was prophetic and he knew that we needed to hear this today in this decision, the only time the sheriffs ever sued the federal government and won that the constitution protects us from our own best intentions.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I always admired, you know, among other justices renquisted. Obviously, I read much about Scalia and it's a fascinating story and the horrible corruption at the highest levels of government, when this whole thing is just you know, pushed onto people with no choice in the matter. I want to hear this from you, Sheriff. We've got a few more minutes, and I really mean this sincerely. What a gentleman called Mark and Arizona talked about. He was there with his wife up at the Bundy Ranch. We have a short amount of time, but give us the synopsis. You were there and you have an interesting story. In case people don't know this, if I the Bundie family, what this was all about. So just in case people are saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, obviously Bunkerville was a very volatile situation. The federal government came in, Bureau of Land Management, said that they had to come in and they hired a cowboy team, paid them a million dollars to come in and gather up all the cattle because supposedly he had paid his his grating fees, and he said, I'm willing to pay to anybody in the state of Nevada. But the federal government doesn't have any authority. I don't recognize their authority over this. And the saddest thing to me was that the federal government, just this was under Obama, was just so out of control and tyrannical and cruel about the whole thing. They actually sent FBI up in helicopters to shoot with machine guns the cattle that they could not bring into the corral, the makeshift corral that, yeah, where were the animal rights people assailing with the federal government did? And then and then this horrible situation where the protesters were now walking towards the corral and they were going to release the cattle. Uh, the the sharpshooters and the mercenaries and the federal government notwithstanding, there was about two hundred of them ready to shoot. And can you believe this? The order to shoot the peaceful protesters was given three times?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? I mean this is I know, you don't make stuff up. I'm using that as a period.
Speaker 5: I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Incredible, that's amazing. Say that, No, say that again to this audience. I want to hear this go ahead.
Speaker 5: The order from the federal government to shoot the protesters was given three times. And then somebody on the inside over by the by the corral, which means it had to be a federal agent hit the corral with a hammer to make it sound like a gun. Shot happened, and they were hoping that the people that were carrying guns, there were many that were carrying guns, they weren't pointing them at anybody that they would have instinctively shot towards the sound of the of the hammer hitting the corral, the still coral, but they didn't. And then right then a deputy sheriff from Clark County Sheriff's Office stood in the way, one man, one deputy, a lieutenant, and he stood in the way and stopped it all and said, you guys going to kill people over cattle. You're going to kill these people over cattle. And he said stop what you're doing and put your guns down. And then he turned to the people and he said, tell them what you want me to do. And the people told them, you're the first real authority we've recognized here. You tell us what you want us to do. And he said, everybody, take tim steps back, So everybody started backing up and then they kind of the federal government and the mercenaries that they hired to do all this, they kind of looked at each other and said, you know, the deputy's kind of right. They left, and I believe that deputy saved hundreds of lives that day.
Speaker 3: Well, could you imagine sheriff as the thing went the other direction, I mean, the news idea would be obviously this would be the biggest story since you know, you could imagine I mean one of these horrific shootouts like the Oak by the way.
Speaker 5: Wait one other thing too. Yes, I'm ready to interrupt you, but there were fifty three ranchers in Clark County at that time. The Bundies were the last family standing. They were the last family ranching and they still are today. They're the only ranch working in Clark County, Nevada. All fifty two others were put out of business by the federal government.
Speaker 3: Yes, i'd like sheriff, look, we have limited time. But this means that these individuals, these people that are protesting against the federal government, the news media would be portraying them as if they're the crazy side. And that's exactly the disinterpretation. In not all media. But the way this went down, I mean, it could have been a bloodbath, no, no kidding, And luckily cooler heads prevailed, because what's it going to take if all of a sudden, now we have a similar kind of situation where let's say, two political factions in protests, all it takes is that one little match to light the fire. And that's why we say, we've pray to God it doesn't happen. But that's why you're talking about this stuff with us.
Speaker 5: And I'll say a bottom line about the bundies to them, are are some of the finest people I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: Well Sheriff. I took a lot of flak for having him on in one of our stations. Here was doing this here in Arizona in a regular position, and I found it very interesting because so many people tell me, don't put them on there. You know, they're just a bunch of radicals. And I said, well, wait a minute, how far does government overreach need to go before individuals need to be given the freedom to speak out? But then again, that was an amazing time.
Speaker 5: Let's go well, you know what, yah, And I'll be really quick with this. You don't really finally happened. They went to court and the judge threw it out because the FBI had fabricated evidence and lied, and she threw out the case because of that.
Speaker 3: But again, not to be overly repetitive, it could have been a very big bloodbath here that goes down in the annals of history like nine to eleven in many ways, not a direct you know, and not a direct linkage in the same way of what happened. These were true terrorists on nine to eleven. God bless those that perished. But stories like this, like Oklahoma City and all the other tragedies that we never really heard the truth behind what was really going on there, very very interesting. Let's see if we can do this. So let's go to line number two briefly as we can. Linda, you've been patient in New Jersey. Good morning. You're on with Sheriff Mac.
Speaker 15: Yes, Hello, Hello, Sheriff. I would like to know what do you think about the possibility of COVID being released to destroy the Trump administration by the deep state or the Democrats.
Speaker 5: Well, they already did that once, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think they did. You do you mean in the future, I mean.
Speaker 14: As we can do no, no, I'm saying.
Speaker 15: So you're saying that the deep state and the Democrats deliberately released COVID to destroy administration.
Speaker 5: Correct Democrats for a lot, but I don't know if the Democrats did that. I think Fauci had a hand in it, and I think the Democrats certainly made it worse, and certainly the Biden administration did. And principles of freedom were not protected during that time, and especially from Joe Biden and his staff. And I believe that there should be a lot of criminal investigations from the members of the Biden administration.
Speaker 3: Amazing, and that's not happening enough. Thank you. You have a quick follow up because we're almost out of time, but we always are respectful to our callers. Thank you, Linda, Do you have one? If not, we thank you for being part of our radio show. What's interesting, Ladies and gentlemen. As we talk about this, let me come back from the break. I'd like to have you give us a clear from the book, a definition here of the old Democratic Party and in your vision what it's become in some kind of detail. And then on page forty eight that I'm looking and I dare not read all these and in your opinion, you listed as Democratic list of stupidity. The list goes on and on and on, and many of these you're the guest, I'm the host. But what I'm trying to say is, as we get into this conversation in a deeper way, so many of these things, when you read them, if you didn't have the word democrat on that particular topic, on that page, you might say, who the heck came up with these crazy ideas? And you describe it as Democrat list of stupidity, and one of them not to steal your thunder men and women's sports. It goes on to describe tampons and boys' bathrooms, men can get pregnant. Obviously, these things go on and on and on, and it's amazing because again, how could anybody fall for these kind of things. What's their ultimate goal? When we say the Democratic Party of today, when we hear the term Democrats socialist, well, what's there? You know? Obviously, what are they trying to do? They're trying to regain power and do it by deception. In your opinion, tell.
Speaker 5: Us exactly, their ultimate goal is to get rid of our constitution and replace it with the communist manifesto and turn America into just another communist country that always ends up the complete totalitarian government, a dictatorship. And you can look at that right now. I would like to ask what are they going to do? I want to ask all of these dictators that are running for office right now, these communists, what are you going to do? If the people say no, we're not complying, what are you going to do? Those people, I'm going to tell you right now, I am not going to comply. What are you going to do to me?
Speaker 3: Right? I'm not going to comply? And I don't want to sound like any kind of radical other than trying to be a better host each show, and that's up to the listeners. But the reality free right. So in other words, I said it, and I'm not a scholar in this. If you take away my freedom and my liberty, I have a major problem with that. So what's wrong with people who don't agree with the very statement that I made that you would stand tall in front of the flag. And on another subject, as we're running out of time here, the heartbreak comes very shortly. When's the last time you've ever saw groups do and recite the pledge of allegiance. That's almost as alien as the third planet from the you know, the other star system that we'll talk about in a couple of weeks. When did we don't see that anymore?
Speaker 5: Which reinforces the notion that you brought up earlier, and that is that we're a republic and to the republic for riches stands, and when most people don't even understand what form of government we have, it's going to be a little bit difficult for you to be able to understand what the rules really are.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me go back to my air traffic controller role as a host. We haven't gotten to Alexi in line four. If you're with us, please stay there kindly and thank you for your patience. We're looking at line one Vincent and New York, Dylan in New Jersey and coming to us very shortly here in line two as we talk about Sean and Long Beach. We'll do our very best to get you on the air. This is the Doctor Sky experience. And if you're wondering why we're not talking about why UFOs are in the news, which we do often, and why not we're talking about spacecraft every once in a while, and no apology, proud to say it. We talk about the very nature of what this radio stands. Radio station stands for a mantra truth justice in the American way, Because simply Sheriff is in trouble. You don't need this host to remind you. That's why we bring on these guests. More on the Doctor Sky Experience one eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the sky. Seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 16: This is doctor Peter Lillback, President of the Providence Forum. I'm so glad to be with Doctor Sky and the Doctor Sky Show. Make sure you listen in because this is one of the places you're going to remember the great truths of the lost voice of freedom that are rediscovered when we go back to our founding fathers and the great principles they've given to us.
Speaker 3: Thirty one minutes after the hour, time of the Essence, and we thank you for spending part of your weekend with us. Our special guest as we move to the top of hour number two, Sheriff Richard Mack his book The Democrat Murder of America, demagogery in the first degree. Let's go to the caller, Sheriff, because you become extremely powerful and popular on this on this radio station. Go to line number three. We welcome Charlie. You've been patient. You're on with Sheriff Mac. How are you doing this morning, Charlie? Are you there? Well, we have a lot of caller. Are you there, sir? We'll give it one more time. Yeah, okay. Then let's say good morning to online number one, to Vincent in New York. Vincent, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 11: Good morning, doctor Scott, Good morning Sheriff. Let's not forget about this. The illegal charter boat captain who last weekend operated an illegal charter boat around Liberty Island. He had on that twenty two foot boat with a single outboard engine. He overloaded it with fourteen people. The boat lost its center of gravity et center of ballad. The boat capsized. A woman, a twenty six year old woman and five month old baby died drowned at the bottom of the river. The coast Guard and the police in New York rescued the remaining people. The person operating the boat was in a legal who went in the country in two thousand and seven from Ecuador. And this guy had the goal to advertise in Spanish language media a charter boat for hire. I've been I spent a life on the sea. I have my advanced pilot's license. You need the lowest form of coastguard license to take passengers out for hire, is called a six pack license, meaning you could only take out six people. I've known charter boat captains and these guys, you know, they all have big boats and even at best, they would never take more than the legal capacity. This guy took money. He was operating jod a for hire. A woman and a child got killed, and this guy was here illegally. What are we doing protecting these people? I don't mean we the people in law enforcement, in the conservative community, and the people who care about where this country is going. We have lost our collective minds protecting these people in my neighborhood. Every construction site has illegals on it. They don't have insurance, they don't wear a.
Speaker 3: Hot We bring up a lot, and it's powerful stuff and sorry for the loss of life, but in the limited time we have. God bless you for bringing the story to our attention. Many New Yorkers know it but people listening around the nation and the world may not share if your response it goes along the lines of illegals doing things here.
Speaker 5: You know, this is just part of the insanity. And all of that is based on the Democrat parties lust for power because they want these people all registered to vote, and that's why they were invited into America in the first place. That's why they don't have to get show identification. According to the Democrats, they don't have to show identification or that's racist. No, all of that's built to make sure that these people can get registered and vote so that they can steal these elections. It's the biggest election fraud that has ever happened in the world, bringing thirty million people into our country to get most of them registered to vote so that they can steal the political power and have their political monopoly from Honolulu, Hawaii to bang Remain. That's what it was all for. That's all covered in the.
Speaker 3: Book Vincent Insight.
Speaker 5: And people start, let me see that they're actually interest by in the book. Start ordering the book. Now I've got my computer on and I can start seeing. We want to make sure that we're actually getting some orders because I'm going to allow all of you to know my personal email. You can know my email. If you have any problem with the book at all, or if you don't like it, we'll buy it back from you. I believe more than anything that everybody's going to love this book because it's going to tell you something about America and about what's going on that we really can do something about.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Sriff.
Speaker 3: We got to move forward here. I'm sorry to cut you short. The board of callers, we of course honor them, and we do appreciate it. Line four, he's been very patient. If he's with us, Alexi and Queens, you're on the air with Sheriff Mac.
Speaker 14: How you doing good evening.
Speaker 17: Good evening, gentlemen, And I pay special respects to your guests that I've come to know. He's a very comforted person. It's only one thing, though, subject to their title of that book, the Democratic Murder, I think you have to understand one thing. Over the last one hundred and twenty five years, America has been transformed to the dominant group of Americans into a nation of three hundred perion people. And within that group you have a melange of at least fifty or sixty different cultural groups. They have all completely different perspectives, different attitudes, and also when it comes to thinking and voting, they have their own way of doing it, and unfortunately it is not sometimes the good thing. So what happens is that these groups, many of them, come from exactoral memedies very important. They have come from nations that have been exposed to socialism or are currently socialists. So when they come here they say, oh, it's the same thing over here, why not work for them?
Speaker 3: And well, you're right, a Lexi, but without look, without revealing the country you've come from, you call many times and we appreciate you as a regular gut I mean, a regular caller to the show. Well, without revealing your country, you know the throwers and problems of communism, as you've talked just before. So this is an interesting story, yes.
Speaker 17: Yes, but the problem. The problem is that these people within those each groups, in each group of those fifty or sixty groups different nationalities that form the American power of population, they have people within there who have a completely out of it. They have no true conscience or intellectual ability to see the issue. They're not interested. They say it's my way, and I want to do what I want and I don't care what the truth is, so they vote.
Speaker 5: The voters.
Speaker 17: These particular block of voters are the cause and reason for the murder of America because they put these democrats and what happens is they do what they do and then they say, oh, well, maybe we should.
Speaker 5: Have done something. But the point of it is I think. I think when you order the book, you'll see that it really covers that. And I think you'll love what we did in the book.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Lexi, gentlemen, I have to take charge of this moment here. Alex. We're getting a little bit of feedback. I don't know who from who's hide, but in the interest of the listeners to hear the clarity of the program, I want to say thank you to Alexi. You bring up always some very good points and my only problem is the limitation of time, not by me, but by the space time continue him and that's the answer. Let's continue with the callers before the next break. They've been very, very patient. Let's say good morning to Dylan and New Jersey Online five. You're on with Sheriff Mack. Thank you for your patience.
Speaker 18: Morning Doctor Sky, and morning sheriff. I just wanted to speak on COVID topic. My father, he received the COVID vaccine so that he could go on vacation. I really tried to tell him to wait to see what would happen, because I've never been anti vaccination, you know, I've always gone along with it, but just because of the how quick they brought it out, I wanted to tell him to wait to see what it would do. He received the vaccination, he got the booster, they both went on vacation. A couple months later, he got COVID nineteen and something with his blood coagulating and something called autoimmune encephalitis. He wound up in the hospital for four months and on Christmas Eve they told us that he was going to pass away within the week. He made it because we ended up pushing for him to get on steroids and try ivermectin. And you know, we knew people at the hospital, but only because we were pushing. That's the only reason why he received the treatment that helped him. And it felt like such an uphill battle to get to that point. And I mean he's still not right after that, and just because of all that.
Speaker 3: No, that's horrible. I mean, these are testimonies, testimonials from individuals. Obviously, here, Dylan, my heart goes out to you and your family. I mean I chose not to get this because I was the kind of guy that said, look, I'm not going to be a laborat in any situation, no matter what they say. So you're going to say, as you heard Barry Farber say, fight back legally and responsibly, because we've always said this here, you heard that from my previous programs in other parts of the country. A victim is simply someone with no options fight back legally and responsibly. But more important than what I say, we got a few minutes before the break. So Dylan, no, my heart goes out to you and your family. And what about those other people who lost family members who could not even go see them in locations because imagine the senior community and you want to see your mother or your father. I mean, how does anybody justify that kind of insanity of total control over you and your feelings?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You doing man, Yeah, sheriff, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean there's stories. There's thousands of those stories, tens of thousands of stories, and it's really a sad commentary on what the medical field did. There were nurses who stood against it, there were doctors who stood against it, doctor Simone Gold, and nurse Aaron who was actually working in a hospital in New York. She was from Florida. And there's so many different stories. There's heroes, there's people that were trying to save other people. So many did not make it, and it's just an amazing time for America because we did exactly the opposite of what we should have been doing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's better to be a hero than a zero, and not to be funny on a play on words, but it's so interesting that if we choose to do nothing and let others in charge tell us how we live our lives. Again, I'm overly repetitive, Sheriff, And I know you would sanction this if we could build in gold letters in the sky. You take away my freedom and my liberty. And I'm not going to be a happy individual just because you want me to be a lemming. And there's the exit, and it's a two thousand foot drop. I don't have a parachute, and even if I did, I should have a choice, very simple, no argument, right, that's the way it should be. And the question becomes as we have a minute before the break, why the hell do not most people decide to even stand up for this? Because why and we're not telling you. Look, it's very interesting. This host is not saying you better do this, do exactly as you want. But hopefully we've been effective in at least giving options right Sheriff into what's really going on. And we've just begun to scratch because we may not have a lot of time on this, but before this, when we come back from the break, I do want you to describe the Democratic Democratic Party of old and what you see is what's happening in your opinion right now. If you're still on the line with us, we'll do our very best to get you on like Sean and Long Beach or Long Beach, Long Island, excuse me, Tom and New Jersey and Anthony and Long Island, will do our very best to get you on the air. As we continue to talk with Sheriff Richard a very powerful book as he's been promoting the Democrat murder of America, the demagoguaury in the first degree. How do you get it or how do you learn more about the sheriff. There's two ways the Murder of America dot com, and then also check out his organization, the Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officers Association. Their website simply CSPOA dot org. We'll be right back as we move toward the top of our two hour show, the Doctor Sky Experience, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the sky. Seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 19: I'm James Rosen, chief White House correspondent for newsmaxs and author of the new book Galia Rise to Greatness nineteen thirty six. In nineteen eighty six, and you're not just listening to the Doctor Sky Experience. You're having a Doctor Sky Experience. On seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Study eighty, New York, forty seven minutes after the hour, many callers. Hopefully we try to get to all of you, and if not, we do apologize. Line two, Sean has been patient in Long Beach. Good morning.
Speaker 14: You're on the air, gentlemen. You've bolted Grand Slam homes tonight.
Speaker 20: And the Chinese Communists sent the COVID virus to America.
Speaker 14: Now America has a colony.
Speaker 20: Listen to this scale to me a colony in Communist China.
Speaker 14: Yes, through birth right vacations. The top Communist Chinese members are having their wives give birth in America.
Speaker 20: The Communists take the American citizen babies back to China.
Speaker 14: This is a national security freak show.
Speaker 20: The Democratic Party turned into a Communist party because of the nineteen sixty five Immigration Act. I noticed people are trying to blame college kids for this right, like in Dearborn, Michigan or in Los Angeles we have two comedies running from May instead of a Republican and a Democrat. The Democratic Party through immigration and people support it. I'm glad they've given themselves away by saying they support legal immigration. That's what turned the Communist Party from the Democratic Party. And they're blaming college kids folks because they don't want to party. They want to protect the invasion of America. Shame on you if you support legal immigration because a million and a half Third world has come to America every single year.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, Seawan, you should write your own book too, and not to be funny, though that's serious. You're always powerful with that subject and we're right on measure, as you said, Sheriff. Many more people like Sean should be out there at least how they express what's going on from the power that he did.
Speaker 5: Hey man, we keep hearing from people in New York and New Jersey and other places of liberalism. It's great to hear people that are so intelligent and know what's going on. And I really appreciate the comments from this color appreciate.
Speaker 3: You, and I appreciate you. Sean and Lung Beach. Let me get a quick synopsis from you. This is very difficult for any host to ask, but we'll give it a we'll take a stab about it, and you can take one. Your description of the old Democrat Party and as Sean was talking about, but in your words, what's the new Democratic Party with this Democrat socialism? Describe it to us, and I know it's a tough one if you only have two minutes.
Speaker 5: Really, they've never changed since the beginning. They've always been against freedom. They were dead set against freeing the slaves. They fought and fought and fought to make sure that that would not happen. Lincoln, the first Republican president, was the one responsible for making that happen. Then the Democrat Party formed during reconstruction, formed hate groups and kill groups and rules to make sure that the newly the new citizen that used to be slaves couldn't vote or couldn't do anything, or that they made sure that they voted Democrat. Martin Luther King was a Republican, especially at the very beginning till he and LBJ made some deals. The new black citizens knew that the Republican Party was the only place for them. So the book asked how in the world did the black community in America switch from voting for Republicans to vote for Democrats? In that answer is in the book.
Speaker 3: Interesting answer limited time here. As always, I keep apologizing for saying it, but we have no choice. Line five many in New Hyde Park. You're probably our last caller of the hour. You're on the air with Sheriff Mac.
Speaker 21: How are you talking about I'm okay. I want to talk about nine to eleven and Mayor Mendmy he wanted to come to directly to the nine to eleven area. Now he's making a video and he's asking the families to reduce the amount of time they take their speeches. And I was at nine to eleven and there's eighty thousand signatures that don't want a video, and they don't want him there. Interesting, they said America is responsible with Hassam Piker. El Heiss has said, all of these people, how do they get isn't it treason? They talk against America? Can't they be arrested?
Speaker 3: Many You're amazing. You bring up something that we never had time for, and it's the whole concept of treason if you look deeply into this. The sheriff has much better insight than I do. But it again defines the rules of common sense. When a lot of these people doing these different things, there should be some way of making sure that they're you know, restricted, or even you know, arrested or what have you. The charge of treason is powerful. Thank you. Let's let the sheriff describe it from his perspective.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, again, I'm just going to plead to everyone to get the book because it addresses every single one of these issues. And if we had all night, I mean, I could basically just cover the whole book for you, but we don't, and so I want to ask each of you. Go to the website Murder of America dot com. You can order the e book for just fourteen dollars and ninety two cents. Order the audiobook for just seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. The paper black book is what I prefer. I have it right here in front of me. It's twenty six dollars and seventy six cents. Yes, we love the spirit of seventy six. Folks. You need to get this book in your hand, share it with your friends and family, Share it with your high school kids. Your even junior high kids will get this. You've got to help deprogram them. We've got to deprogram the Democrat, the good Democrats who claim to be Christians or gun owners, they've got to be deprogrammed. We've got to get to work on that. And this book is a tremendous help. It's true, it's powerful, and folks, this is what I would like to do, doctor Scott. I would like to get thousands of people buying that book tonight. Then let's get back and do another show and take their questions about the book.
Speaker 3: No, I understand Sheriff, and I love to admit we would do our very best to do that. And it's a very fascinating subject. I mean, you've put your life involved in serving your community the United States of America in the law enforcement mode. And it's interesting to end the show off on this positive note that your words are more powerful than mine. But the sheriff is the top law enforcement officer in every county, and as you've described to us in a very minimum way, now you got about a minute, the sheriff really could stop the federal government from encroaching. But I wonder how many of those sheriffs because maybe, as you said before, many of them didn't join your lawsuit, which of course was in a Supreme Court decision a long long time ago on the Brady Bill. So obviously more sheriffs and just described that they are the chief law enforcement officer of the county. How does that supersede the federal government?
Speaker 5: So people know, well, because each has their own jurisdiction and each has their own place. But the thing of it is, the founding fathers devised the Constitution to make sure that the federal government can't self appointed more power. They can't aggrandize their own power. That's against the law. That's what the Tenth Amendment says, and that's what we sued the federal government off. That's why this case was the most powerful Tenth Amendment case ever. So folks again, go to Murder of America dot com, get one of the books in your hands, and let's get back together. If you have any questions, let me know at sheriffmac at hotmail dot com. Sheriff Mac m A. C k at hotmail dot com. Get the book, get it to your names, get it to your children. Let's go. Let's make this happen. Let's save our country.
Speaker 3: Amen, Sheriff Mack, thank you for joining us. Time doesn't permit further conversation right now, but we do appreciate you, and it's very interesting to talk about this. Lincoln had said, simply study the Constitution, and we don't really give homework out on this radio show. Because we're theater of the mind. We welcome you in even if you have a disagreeing opinion, as long as I do it in critical thinking. But here's something interesting. The Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights Day, December fifteenth. James Madison, the author drafted in seventeen eighty nine, originally had twelve rights. But seriously, folks, if you understand what the first is the second, how about this the third amendment? No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in the manner to be prescribed by law. What's interesting, Sheriff, is, if I'm correct on this, there's been no Supreme Court decisions I think in all the time the Supreme Court has been involved in the Bill of Rights to anything with the Third Amendment. But the real point I'm trying to make is study the Constitution and study the Bill of Rights, because if you lose these rights, how can people argue that their government is not doing what they want because wants simply enough to do a commercial here. If you never knew what rights you had, how do you know what rights you lost? Right, Sheriff mac As we close, thank you.
Speaker 5: So much, Amen, and thank you so much. This has been a tremendous show and I learned a lot from you tonight, And main thing I learned is that you were doing this national show well.
Speaker 3: People care, and that's why we do this, Sheriff, because again WABC as you hear all day long, proudly truth justice in the American Way. And many thanks to owner and operator John Katzimatini's and from the executive staff Chad Lopez forgiving me the opportunity to sit behind this microphone. As we move forward tomorrow, the addition of the Doctor Sky Experience moves on to many of the subjects that you listen to for and listen to and are proud to be part of the show. We have a conversation with doctor Christine Goulai. She's the director of the US Geological Survey's Earthquake Science Center. In case you're wondering why there is shaky ground and hopefully not under your feet, we'll continue to discuss that as we talk about the many mysteries of the universe, and a quick sky of Sky report is of the inappropriateness if you look into the sky, we find out that the planet Venus is interesting, that big bright object that you see in the northwestern part of the sky just after sunset. The moon continues to move on to full and on Thursday evening, the twenty seventh, pay particular attention to the moon as it goes through a very interesting partial almost total lunary clips just after sunset for people in the New York region. As we move further west, as the moon continues to climb higher of the sky, it'll be quite an interesting sight. This many many years ago was considered something very strange as a harbinger of things to come, but in this case the beauty of sacred geometry as you look into the nighttime sky. Thank you Sheriff Mack again for being with us, and again his website as you can check him out Murder of America dot com. Now, of course, stay tuned through seventy seven WABC for another side of Midnight with Walter Sterling filling in for Lionel as he takes you as he does with the other side of Midnight, this one the another side of Midnight as he continues to take you toward the break of dawn. As we move to the last days and last week of Vulcas twenty twenty six, and thanks to our helsman both Bill and Jackson f navigating the airwaves with your calls too, the radio show that we love to talk about and as you do, the Doctor Sky experience. See you in less than twenty four hours,