Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's what is it Friday morning? Hi? Cecily? Hi? Okay, So we're doing Real Housewives of Orange County and I just have sort of a macro note of my mood and my mood while watching it. So, you know, I tried to not eat sugar, but then when I'm eating it, I'm really out of control. Just I understand, just keeping it real. So last night, it was one of those nights where I was like, I just need something sweet. So I went to Trader Joe's and I got some graham crackers that have like cinnamon sugar on them, and then I was like, you know what, I'm going to get some of this maple kettle corn, and hell, yes, it's really really delicious. I highly recommend it if you're not compulsive like me, because I just kept eating it and eating it and eating it until I'd eat in the whole bag. And then I was a sugar monster. Like I was in the worst mood. I was pissed off, gotten a little argument with my husband about that. It was keep kind of my fault. No about the Real Housewives. He loves Gina. No, No, just I was I was edgy and he, you know, it was one of those stupid things that normally I wouldn't have cared. That was, you know, about something that he that he didn't know about what time our kids had to be at school this morning, and I was like, you would know if you got the emails, and I was just I was kind of a bitch. And it was because I blame maple kettle corn and my addiction and my need to eat the entire bag. So just know that that was clouding my attitude while taking notes on this show that is so interesting and we have we've talked about this, but we have kind of different Your thing is like sugary stuff and mine is salty stuff. So Trader Joe's first of all, Today's show is sponsored by Trader Joe's and Maple Little Corn.
Speaker 2: Actually that would be a pretty good plug. Like whatever they're doing at Trader Joe's, they make everything so freaking delicious that it's like it's talked about. There's whole threads about it, like it's a thing. I don't know why it's better, but it is. It's just like, so my stuff is like savory. So if I buy chips or whatever, and I mean like a family sized bag of chips, it's gone. It's gone in the day. Anything that's like salty, Well, the fact.
Speaker 1: That you said it's gone in a day, mine has gone in forty five minutes, Well, I would say for me too.
Speaker 2: If I'm watching something, I just sometimes I try to trick myself and I pour it a little in a bowl and then like pamp it and put it back.
Speaker 3: And what I.
Speaker 1: Did, Okay, that's exactly what I did. I could take a picture. I had a little bowl, and that's what I thought. I thought, I'm going to eat this kettle corn like a lady, and I'm gonna put a little bit in a bowl. And then and then I just kept going back, and then that feeling of like knowing that the pantry just keeps opening and shutting and going like, yeah, I'm sure John is just like what is she doing? Like why does she keep And in my mind I was like John's probably thinking why not just take the bag? So then I was like, you know what, He's right in my imagination, and I am going to just take the bag. And then I brought that and that was a big mistake because then I finished it, all of it and was feeling sick while I was eating it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do that too. I hunt You're not alone. I would tell you honestly, like ninety nine percent of the people listening have this.
Speaker 1: And it's and if there's a Trader Joe's nearby, you're just you're fucked. Yeah. Yeah, there's a Trader Joe's blocks from my house. It's not your fault. I'm hugging you right now with a big sweater. So I was getting very upset at some of these ladies. And but you and I are going to have a different take, which is exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do have a very different take. It's it's shocking, but I do have a macro positive note. Okay, I remember the first time I ever saw anybody wearing black nail polish, and it was Housewives OC.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, way back, maybe it was like the OC that show. One of it had something to do with Orange County and I'd never seen it before, and I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was And I'm not talking like back in.
Speaker 2: The day in the eighties where you'd have like black goth make where it's kind of chipped.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's different.
Speaker 2: I mean, like an actual manicure with black nails that weren't super long.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the coolest look. Yeah, and I still loving that they brought it back. I like that they brought it back in this episode. Yeah, and I do have another little tidbit for you. You've probably already heard this because you're also on the Reddit as I am. But did you know or am I breaking a news story to you that Jim Belino is dating Elizabeth Vargas. Yes see, that is just hilarious. So Elizabeth Vargas obviously trying to get back on the show, She's like that page out of Alexis.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, take that hold my beer? Yeah, I know that's so hacky to say. Now, can we just can tire hold my beer and welp? Because you know, I've never been a fan of WELP. I hate it. I hate when people say welp. Like it like how you were feeling with on the Sugar Monster high. That's how I feel when people say, well, well help welp. Yeah, okay, let's let's let's agree not to do that. But I'm not mad that you said hold my beer because sometimes that's that's a good Sometimes stuff comes into your mind because you're like, yeah, that is a good description of what's happening. Right, you think you're gonna, but nobody wants Jim. No one's gonna. I would take John Jansen over Jim any day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh that's a good one, Jim, John Jansen or Ryan or Brooks? Mary kill? Oh, let's do Brooks Jim Jansen. Okay, now you have to do it because you were going to give me one that was too easy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so I have to do it, all right, Jim. I think I sleep with I sleep with John Jansen. He's an attractive man. He's not bad, right, I kill? Oh God, I can't marry Brooks. No, no, no, you can't. Oh my goodness, Oh no, my heavens. Do you marry Jim then, absolutely not. He's the worst of them. I have to I have to meme him. Okay, but I can't marry Brooks.
Speaker 1: No, he'd take all your money.
Speaker 2: But so with John Jansen, well, he'd do a promisory note. I guess I would marry John. I guess i'd have to marry John, and i'd have to sleep with Brooks. And he would say things.
Speaker 1: Like I'm filling up your love tank O feel is your love tank Field up. I got a little nauseous feeling. I know that was too bad. I'm not gonna say I sew up in my mouth a little bit, because that isn't even more haacky. That's so hackey.
Speaker 3: And you still see it all the time, like IPEd a little literally you're like Tig used to have a joke our friend Tig comedian had a great joke along like probably fifteen years ago where she's like, I hear a lot of people saying like I threw up in my mouth or I peed myself and she's like, you should get that looked at.
Speaker 1: That's not not really that normal. Yeah, we have to Yeah, we got to retire some stuff. Yeah, but you know what, we don't need to retire. Well, I was going to say this show, even though probably should be retired. If Jim Shows gets himself back on the show, we're not watching. Oh I can't do that would be crazy. I think that is funny though, Okay, actually it would be funny with Alexis, like watching her, but she'd be so happy with John it doesn't matter, I know, but it would make a good like little chain, like a little toxic chain. Mm. Hmm, so okay, we're in London or still in London at the Mayfair. Yeah, were you noticing a lot of different shifts of like who's friends with who? All of a sudden, like suddenly, suddenly Katie and Heather are paling around together and it's basically process of elimination because they can't be with some of the other people. It's just interesting. Emily and Shannon are eating breakfast and it's they're trying to be Emily who gets so mad now? Right? She hurt. She created a whole storyline about oh my god, everybody still sees me as the big girl. But then she's like, I love Mayo on everything, and yeah, talk about the sugar monster. My god, she is just all up. That's like her her thing, like the HOGI at the spa, right, and then but she can't own it and like now she's bringing it up for no reason later in the episode, like she gets mad for nothing, right, But it's like the Martini. She gets mad when she gets a little big girl Martini. I need big. I mean, come on, I'm a big girl. Which is it? Which exactly own it or don't? She does this thing? So Shannon's being annoying.
Speaker 2: They're having breakfast and Shannon's like she does she Shannon's one of those people that's like gonna pout until you ask her what's wrong. Yes, so she's probably sighing, really, but she's like, so, Emily's finally like what, don't be sad?
Speaker 1: Don't yet like it? But to be fair, Shannon's like, yo, I just had like a screaming match with everyone from the cast last night. Yes, you know, I'll give her that, so it yes, So She's like, why are you upset? She goes, well, I just wanted it to be fun last night. It's just you know, but it's like I felt a tax slaw. Oh it's hard for me to just be like, well I felt attacked last night. But let's get on a bus. I'm done explaining. I don't need to explain this, especially the Tamra judge. This is gonna be a little lot of that bad writing, old western h that tamradget that Camra judge. I'll see that she gets. Then Katie and Tamra are is that right about it? Oh? Yeah? Meanwhile at the spa, is it Katie? Oh? Is Katie and Tamra?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about Shannon and having the same conversation about Shannon again like struggling also and counting other people's money.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I thought you would be annoyed because Katie was like, I'm not like other girls. I went back to my room last night and ordered pizza. Oh yeah, she's so cool. Yeah, just like yeah, I got a pizza last night, kind of like dead Yeah yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Hate that they I cannot They are so obsessed with how other people.
Speaker 1: Spend their money. Yeah, I hate it. And this is going to come up a lot, a lot so yeah. So yeah, but they're like, why can't Shannon just like sit and talk. She's always storming out. Tamar's like, I know, I'm just trying to get her to take accountability, and then there's another flashback of Shannon. Though. I am so tired of Shannon and this loan story. It's like, you are caught dead to rights. You took a loan from John Janssen. Can we just fucking move? Can we just can you just be like yeah, you know what? It kind of was alone, but I'm pissed and just what everyone says, Yes, fuck that guy. He should not have asked me for the money back because I spent a lot of money on him. Fine, if you want to say that. I don't agree with that, because every time you spend money on him, you're also spending money on yourself. So like, it's not like you bought him things like a car and he didn't pay you back, but that was a gift. It's like, you can't be like we all went out for dinner, me and my kids and him and his kids, but like he owes me for that. Well, let me say this.
Speaker 2: I didn't I don't usually watch watch what Happens, but I did watch a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Did you see No.
Speaker 2: Danny Wahlberg was on, you know, Donnie Wilberg. This is kind of annoying, but I get it. He's he's a Brava, he's a brav ofelebrity, and so he was on and he was asked like, what did you think of.
Speaker 1: The John Jansen Loan Shannon thing? And he's like, I'm not speaking for the guy. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I would just if it were me and I were John Janson, I wouldn't even ask for the money back. I'd be like, this is my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 2: I thought that that was a new interesting take. It got an applause break because people are listen. Of course, she owes him the money so alone, but she.
Speaker 1: Wanted the money for she wanted to buy herself a facelift. It's like she's just entiting.
Speaker 2: I know, I agree with you, like also the way she's lying about it. But I kind of liked a fresh take. We had a fresh take from a guy. I don't think it's very chivalrous.
Speaker 1: But chivalrous this is like, Okay, we want rights over our own body, but then we want, like men should have to pay for my facelift. That should just be a gift. I want seventy five thousand dollars and I shouldn't have to pay him back. Like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Agree with you, of course she should have to pay him back. But at the same time, I liked a new, fresh take. It was something different. But that's what everybody's kind of saying. That's what Shannon. That's not a fresh take. That's what Shannon thinks.
Speaker 1: He can't say he's asking for the money back when she's been such a great girlfriend and paid for everything. Some people believe that. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It was interesting to hear a guy like this guy who's kind of a bro and his thing was sort of just like yeah, you know, I mean for me, I wouldn't I wouldn't like take her to you know, like give her the money.
Speaker 1: He's so rich, just give her the money. Well, so, I don't know either of them are great. I mean he's horrible. So but he's horrible. And also I don't think that she should expect that to be a gift. If he agreed, she if it was said as a loan at the beginning, which she said, I wish I had the money for a facelift, and he said, I wish you could get like a low interest loan, and then she said, well you have money, that implies you can loan it to me, and then when you get a promisery note, you can't be mad Like she's just so entitled.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I agree agree. I thought it was an interesting take that. So then we go over to Gina and Jen. We're going to be flipping around a lot. They're having the same conversation I feel she feels. Gina says to Jen, She's like, I feel like I'm in Manhattan again, just because they're inside.
Speaker 1: In what way is that Manhattan that you have at your feet in the pool of something.
Speaker 2: That's nothing like it made no sense, Like, no, you're in another city, right, it's so very London, right. I was at these I was getting so triggered because like, they don't deserve this city, They don't deserve these fun trips.
Speaker 1: No, they don't, You're right. Ah. So then so yeah, Gina's like, Sannon showed me the text message from years ago that literally specifically said we will be suing you, and nobody's heard about it. So now I know Shannon is telling the truth about that one thing, not about the loan with John Jansen. That's the same as Shennon's deflecting everything onto this other shit exactly. So then Jess's your point, So that Jenn's like, uh yeah, like Tama lives for receipts, she'd rather ignore the lawsuit info so she can focus on taking down Shannon with Alexis, so they're trying, they're really going to try to come for Tamera mm hm, and have they there's like stuff brewing. So you before we started recording, you said you felt like there's a lot of back and forth. I said, I liked this episode only because it and if it wasn't like I don't see it as real women arguing. I see it as a TV show, which is almost like if I'm watching Traders or something. It's like it's just interesting to see all the behind like how they're all like, okay, we three, we're gonna plot this, what we're gonna take down this person. It's so gross but interesting to.
Speaker 2: Watch it is, well, okay, So at this point, Heather comes up to talk to Shannon, you know, she's Shannon's with Emily. Heather comes in and Shannon's match. She thinks this is a good time. Heather's here, let me just tell her like she's pissed her.
Speaker 1: Well, Heather's coming in trying to be like, you know, Heather is one of those people that is like, oh my god, yes we have this huge fight, but hi, new day, how are you. Then Heather goes, I don't love how things were left last night.
Speaker 2: Right, So Shannon's mac She's like, I told you my story and you told people and so Heather. I was with Heather on this one because she's like, I think this was a confessional, but she's like, oh my god, everyone knew the story already.
Speaker 1: She'd already told camera. I already knew about it. But also, the elephant in the room is that Shannon. I don't know how fucking dumb she is. She's like, Heather, I'm blown away that about what you said that you brought it up last night. You and I had a conversation that this was the year of rebuilding trust and then I told you something in confidence and Sonoma that needed to stay between us. It's like you were being filmed, right, yes, very good. Tell me that's the elephant in the room. It's like, how do you how are you going to keep saying this was a secret when you cameras were in your face. It's not like it was hidden camera. That's a very good point. So how about that? How's that Heather's fault?
Speaker 2: I'll push back a little though. Heather did a really good acting job on that. That's the first time that's been said. Just kidding. She's great her IMDb page, I'm such a great actress. But she and I've turned on Heather. You know, I love Heather. I have loved her like every season. I feel like I understand her. No, I'm starting to see the true colors. I don't think she's Tamra terrible, but you are the company you keep. And I do not understand how she can be friends with Tamra and Alexis. That's telling me something.
Speaker 1: The way she.
Speaker 2: Treats people in little ways that she talks to waiters, and I don't like her. She's no good. This is sorry, I got I got riled up. Heather sort of embodied me. We did a body switch.
Speaker 1: She just makes me mad.
Speaker 2: And then so she did this acting job when they when Shannon told her, like, look at this, my face is so beat up? How did John Jansen not hear this? And Heather's like, so if Heather's trying to tell us that she already knew that story because Shannon had told Tamara, and Tamara had told her, that's weird too, Oh it's weird.
Speaker 1: I didn't take that. I took it to mean and I could be totally wrong. I took it to mean that Shannon told her that. But then she knows that Shannon also told other people that Shannon tells people's stuff. She said Tamar, she said she'd already told Tamar. That means Tamara had told her, because how would Tamaran how would she know Tamar New Yeah, so I think Shannon just tells people's stuff. And it's possible that she drinks and then like gets on the phone with people and get you know, cries to people on the phone. But I think Shannon is the one who's telling her business to people and then being like, I can't believe you would tell people. And I felt like what Heather was saying was, bit, you're telling other people already, and they showed they had a flashback that Shannon did this with her relationship with John Janssen, where she would tell multiple people's secrets and then it and remember, and then it all got blamed on Heather when it got out that people knew, and it was like, but Shannon's telling all different people this and then being mad that her secret's out.
Speaker 2: We have a friend Stephanie and night I knew I was, yet you always thinking and just kind of rolls calls and tells everybody everything and then is role weirdly secretive about it and yeah, no, we've we've been there. So I get how, I get how Shannon's annoying. Well, then she runs and gets these like weird papers, so I have to ask you about this. She gets like a bunch of crinkled pieces. She's like, I've got receipts, I've got receipts. And she goes off and gets these crinkled papers and Heather and Emily start laughing and it's kind of cute. They really cannot stop laughing, which is cute, right, But I feel like Shannon was trying to be cute. She knows she looks crazy and she's playing the part. I agree, yes, yes, that felt stage because she knows. She just has weird numbers written on like an old the back of like.
Speaker 1: A and why did she make me go to London? Oh that's such a good exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why I think she just thinks, well that that'll be cute, and it works because Heather's like, I can't stay mad at her.
Speaker 1: That's so it's so Shannon, I guess. But it's also like, is Shannon, But Shannon was the one who mad at Heather, so it's kind of funny that she's like, yeah, I can't stay mad. She wasn't mad in the first place, but yeah, but she's talking shit about her. She's talking shit about everybody, which we do. You're going to do that on the show. I kind of we'll get to the Nieman Marcus thing. But how made me laugh? Yes, But Heather also pointed out that Shannon what the reason that she went and got all these hashtag receipts is because Heather was like, Shannon, you went on a national radio show and talked about it, So I don't understand how you're mad at me.
Speaker 2: And that's her camera saying that she's the one that keeps bringing up Jeff Lewis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Shannon did go on a national radio show and talk about it, and Jeff Lewis asked her about it, So how come she's not mad at Jeff Lewis? Right? Anyway, all this, all these notes that she scribbled, I mean, she's a crazy person going, Okay, this family dinner, she called them family dinners. But in her mind, she's charging John back for that. She's going to take all those dinners that she wrote down on a little spiral notepad right on like the back of literally Chinese menus.
Speaker 2: She has like five thousand dollars written in like it it's like the zodiacular You needs like a what do you call it? A cipher? What's the thing you have to like look at it? Through a code book. She's absolutely crazy, and I do. I liked it, but it's just so so performative, right, Yes, it's all performative to me. So then we're back at the spa. This is when the Nieman Marcus dress comes up. This is Heather, This is Gina. No, this is Gina and Jen. Oh that's right, so it's not this mother and the.
Speaker 1: Little Gina's talking to Jen and she's like, you know, Heather was gossiping that she saw the dress. Wait is it Gina and Jen or Gina and Tamera. It's Oh my god, is Gina and Jen? It's Gina and Jen. I had to think about that, so does tell Oh. Gina's like, oh my god. Yeah, I was thinking. Katie's like the Mamma Graham thing was crazy. Yeah, they have Meama Grant. I don't know, that was bullshit. She's like kind of agreed to with. I have to tell you something. Heather was gossiping that she saw the dress that you wore to the tea potty in Nieman Macchus and it was Dolce and Gabbana for two thousand dollars and she was like, why is she wearing a two thousand dollars dress if she's having financial troubles, and Jen's like that such bullshit. So Jen's getting herself worked up about everybody because Gina's working her. Gina is doing some damage. Oh a lot of damage. Gina is just what is going on with her? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love her so much, although I do have a comment later in one of her it's the same confessional dress and I'm like, is there there's no way to fix something in post like that?
Speaker 1: They can't like just draw over it eye? Oh my god. Yeah, A I thought shit, because she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: She was on Watch What Happens by the Way with Johnny Wehlberg, and she looked amazing. She'd had some stuff done, she had a better dress, like, she's beautiful, but somebody steered her.
Speaker 1: So they have really just been doing her dirty. Every confession is terrible, though it's not even just the one. It's like, then she does the other one where her hair is pulled back like she's in a Robert Plant video. Yes, that's not good either.
Speaker 2: Somebody and one there was one whole season where her hair was bleached white and it was all frizzy and white. She's really like somebody's mad at her, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I don't. Maybe she's doing well, maybe she's just trolling us in some weird way. She's just the genius behind it all. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So this Nieman Marsa, Jen's like, what, She's going to get a lot madder later. So then they go back to Tamra and Camra and Heather talking about it. Conversation comes out, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tama's like, I heard that dress Jen War was a two thousand dollars Dulcha in Gabbana.
Speaker 2: And then she does I'm concerned. Tamara literally says she's concerned for her. She's not like judging her. I'm just concerned.
Speaker 1: No, you're not concerned about her. Tamra's, uh, who really is Katie? Is this k Katie? Tamra, it's Tamra, I want to say, Tamaran. Heather Okay, yeah, then heathery Tamar and Katie, You're right, I don't know where Heather. So they're called me and told me that she bought a Dulce adulta dress but that maybe she should return it. But then Ryan told her, oh, you can wear it to like your nephew's wedding or something, so like maybe Ryan bought it. This is Cameron Katie. Okay. Then they have a whole conversation about the FBI. Yeah, and so Tamaron does a thing where she's not supposed to bring it up, and she's like, yeah, I shouldn't have rought It's really wrong of me to bring up the FBI. She looks straight into the camera and says it again. Yes, but in her defense, it is a little crazy that like, this is a pretty big story. And later when she's like stop talking about it, she's like, it's all over the fucking internet, which it is. It's a huge story. It's like she's like, yeah, because Ryan's partner is a bookie and those two are constantly flying on private jets to the Bahamas and Vegas. Okay, let me say this, and this might be a controversial opinion, but if I'm a hot take, here's my hot take. If I'm if somebody is in my friend group and they're just like, I don't know, my boyfriend is so great and there's stories all over the internet about how he's getting arrested his partner. It's super shady business. They were rated by the FBI, It's gonna be pretty hard to film scenes where she's like, oh my god, Ryan's amazing. He's like taking care of me and my kids. I'd be like, bitch, what about that? I feel like I would be Yes, I feel like I would be like, are we all going to just pretend that this is just a great guy? Yeah? The thing because she's acting like I don't know what he does. They've all asked him what he does for a living, and she's like just kind of hangs out in the sunshine. He lives in the sunshine. What I mean, Come on, She's a dumb ass. She's a total dumb ass. That's the problem with this particular franchise. There's nobody to root for except Archie, poor, poor sweet Archie and Gina.
Speaker 2: And we love Gina too. I know, I'm I still I'm still on the Gina train.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. And by the way, Gina and Heather, well we'll wait, we'll get we'll do it linear. So they go back like on cue.
Speaker 2: Jen is mad about the story, like they're both just showing the same conversation but just different people. Right, So Jen and Gina is like full on winding her up like she's like, everybody hates you. Gina's basically saying is like, yeah, everybody talks about you. Everybody hates you. They nobody's to be trusted. So Jen is just now this is important. She's getting fired up.
Speaker 1: So finally they come together, like you know there, it's like nothing happened the night before. Corona del mar is gonna bring everyone capes and tiaras and they're gonna go on a double decker bus. Oh my god, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And you'll have red capes and I'm the Duchess in waiting, so I have a purple cape. And yeah, so they get on the dumb bus. They have to wear tiaras, which are so stupid. I would have said now, I like when Jen was like mine is kind of small, and I have extensions, like she's trying not to get them in her tracks.
Speaker 1: So and then she had anybody of course like mine's the biggest one, right, yes, And they're so stupid. They're saying dumb things. Again.
Speaker 2: I'm so annoyed that I'm not there and they are, and they're like, look, how cute big Ben is. Please don't call big Ben cute. Where's the little ben Look how cute that castle is so cute. But then Gina, for some reason, they can't hear the person telling them, like, hey, this is the oldest castle in existence, is from the twelve hundreds.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 2: So Gina's like, well, I can't really hear them anyway, So what's up with the Mammograham thing?
Speaker 1: She brings that up on a windy day. You had to have turned on her a little bit for that, were you just? I mean, what for her? All people weird? She's so mad about Yes, she's so mad when people like at being caught doing things. But she's very quick, you know, she's she's she's done a lot of little stuff. Oh yea, yeah, for sure, behind the scenes. But she just really wants to come for Heather. This is a whole thing where they're just gonna come for Heather.
Speaker 2: But she feels like Heather came for her, I think in past episodes, and she had there was so mad at her about Katie stuff although she didn't do but she did that, yeah she did. And then it ight her laughing at Katie making fun of Heather, and she's just laughing.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, that's a bad look.
Speaker 2: They're like, okay, well you do shit too, so maybe maybe now is not the right time to come for Heather.
Speaker 1: So they start going kind of for Heather. Well, I also thought it was so like, let's just say that we don't know that Heather's not nice to people. Let's just say we don't know that. We're just going by the show and Heather is trying to make a little story. She was upset. First of all, Heather didn't even actually bring up and I know she meant to. I know she meant it. I know it was all staged. But tamer is the one who was like, yeah, well okay, maybe Heather did say like, yeah, I was a little bit upset you guys didn't ask me about my mammogram. But in Heather's defense, she it it came, they talked about it, she had a little momentary storyline and they'd moved on. So Gina's the one bringing it back up, which Heather points out, right, but then YU were upset. We just didn't know, right.
Speaker 2: Right, it comes in She's like, yeah, okay, I don't want to talk about it anymore, and she's like, well you brought it up. Then she brings up she's like, you never have my back. She were shady on Watch what Happens because she's asked by Andy Cohen or whatever, like who has the cheapest house.
Speaker 1: Which is so rude. She's like and then she won't answer.
Speaker 2: Heather is like, I don't I don't know, and then Andy's like it's Gina, right though, it's got to be Gina, and Heather.
Speaker 1: Does not confirm exactly Heather's Heather's like, I don't know. I haven't been in a lot of their houses. How is that? And then Gina's mad because she's like, well you you yeah, you didn't say anything. You were complicit. Basically, you were complacent. She goes, you were complacent she said that. Yes, She goes because she's like, what did I say? Heather goes, what did I say? She goes, you didn't say anything? You were complacent, you didn't stick up for me. What is she supposed to do? Go no, I don't think. I don't think Gina's the poorest one on the show. And then Emily comes on and she's like, no, that's not how you treat your friends. You say, hey, she's got a badass house side, they all have great houses.
Speaker 2: You say something nice, you counter it like if none of them.
Speaker 1: Do that, though none of them do. Emily said she would, and I do believe that she would. I do believe that she would be like what don't that's disgusting. Her house is gorgeous, you know, like something, because that is your friend. But it's also the show Heather's listen. She's kind of a beeah, like she's not great.
Speaker 2: No, she's not nice, and so I can understand why people would be mad at her. But and why is she friends with Tamra And why is she friends with Alexis. It's some questions, yeah.
Speaker 1: Questions, but yeah, it's weird timing, and so she's mad, she's they're both just being like really rude. Why I felt like, so for me, this is where I started being like more on Heather's side, because Heather is kind of like, look, I want to be on Beverly Hills. These all of you all y'all are beneath me, and this is just stupid. So Heather will do stuff just and just go like, oh my god, who cares? Right, like move on? And then but they have to like stay mad, and I think that's the thing that's like, Okay, so you guys are still Gina's trying to make this a storyline, and by Heather going like like forget, I don't want to talk about it. Who cares? Stop? Then that makes Gina even more mad. No, we are going to have a storyline, right, yes, yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Heather's like above it, but I do feel her true colors. She was just saying even in the Confessionals, She's like what, Yeah, her house is cheap, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Like she's just a bitch, like that is her friend.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they are friends again after Watch What Happens Like they're good now. The reunion's just been shot. They just shot the reunion and apparently like it was a very h what was the world like? Healing?
Speaker 1: I don't know how much fun we're going to get out of it, But apparently like the people that were friends become friends again.
Speaker 2: I guess because Gina seemed fine with it. But she also doesn't want to cross Heather too much. Right, So they go shopping. They're all being so obnoxious and two different group, two separate curts, Yeah, chocolates, waffles, shading cream.
Speaker 1: Emily and Shannon. So of course they go eat a bunch of fried food, and then Heather, Tamara and Katie and of course they go to like the Rodeo Drive of London and by Jewelry.
Speaker 2: Which is so stupid because you can get any of those stores anywhere, but that's where they go, right. They're just being obnoxious and want to show you know, who knows if Tama is really buying shit. But then they have to do some sticky thing where they go like like, let's try on some old cute photo like let's make photo shoot. Oh god, And of course they have to be like, well, Emily has to get the smallest outfit though size zero.
Speaker 1: You get a size zero courset. Hope it were for you. Why don't you have Why don't you have a size zero corset that's actually a size twelve? Because this one doesn't fit me. This makes me feel bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're all having They're all dressed up in their dumb shit. I just have like, oh god, these same conversations happen again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Gina tells the camera like have this is a control freak. She wants to dictate when I can have feelings and she has, but she can have feelings about anything and hold on to them until the end of the world. She's gaslighting me. I've never been so gas lit by anybody in my entire life. I'm from New York. I don't even know how I got on this show. I don't know why they don't put me in the other show. Really though we all believe, we all feel bad. Yeah, we are.
Speaker 2: Like they need to move and she needs to be She needs to like lighten up New York. I don't love the New York franchise right NowCast she could. I guess she could do Jersey, but she would she'd be eating up. Yeah, and I think Jersey's over.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's move Heather to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: No one's in the right place exactly, Okay, agree? So Shannon has breakfast with Heather. Is that the next scene after they all do their clothes shit? Or they just yeah, breakfast with Heather? About how they all talk shit? Shannon yells at everyone about nothing. She seems a little tipsy if I'm honest, Waiter, are you talking about the big meal the filet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, no, they have like a breakfast. This is before the dinner. This is before they have the big meal. A quick, little breakfast. It may have just been like a blank. Shannon's just getting herself worked up.
Speaker 1: I just have a thing about that. Gina and Shannon are bitching about Heather talking about them. Oh maybe that's what Jenn says. Oh yeah, yeah, they're in the room. Yeah. And then okay, yeah, and Jen is like, you know, Heather talked about my dress and whether I should have spent money on it. She needs to stop talking talking about us. So yeah, Gina, Shannon, and Jen are all they're talking about Heather. Better not with Heather.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, And then Shannon's like, yell for some reason, She's like, everyone should just stop talking. And you kind of can't tell if Shannon's mad at them for having this conversation even though they have her back. Seems like Shannon's confused, like as to who her friends are in this moment, because that's why I thought she might be might be a little tipsy, Okay, possibly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It felt like it.
Speaker 2: So then they go to dinner and again with the espresso Martiniz Yeah, which obviously shan head there's doing something with that. It's always her that's ordering it. Oh, you're doing like a line or something, you know, just wait, Shannon gets a drink. Sure you noticed.
Speaker 1: I mean that's they just show every time. I mean she's just always drinking. Yeah. And this is when Emily gets mad. She's like, why is this really small and big girl? Big girl needs big drink. I need a trough, Bring me a trough. Like everyone's okay. So Gina makes a nice toast. I thought, yep, hey, let's have a nice time. Shannon. I don't know, I'm trying to over it. So Jen goes, Heather, I have a question. Did you see my dress at Neiman Marcus and have a problem with it? She had a problem with my dress that I wore the other day. And Heather's like, I saw your dress at Nieman and I was like, wow, did she buy a two thousand dollars dress? And Jen goes, why woy Heather? She goes, now, Heather's totally busted here, a hundred percent busted. And I was kind of proud of Heather for being like kind of owning it, Like what are you going to do? Like you're busted. So she's like, well, cause you just told us that you get six thousand dollars a month from your ex. So I was kind of worried about you spending.
Speaker 2: Dress so rediculous, so condescending. She's all that is awful. She's not worried. She has busted. There's not much she can do. And it's not like she's the only person that would ever say that. We'd probably all be like, wow, she's spending a lot of money. But like Heather, she didn't own it. She's like, yeah, I was just worried about you don't.
Speaker 1: That's exactly well, she's going to own it in a minute, Okay, so ye, Tamra's like trying to do damage control, but she's so Tamor. She's like, you know, Heather said, I just don't want her to feel like she has to buy two thousand dollars dresses to fit in. And then Shannon's like, this is ridiculous. It's no one's business. And then Emily goes, well, Ryan about the dress, right, right? And then Emily is like all over the place on this one, and she's defending yes, and then she is somebody you'd want on your side, though, I will give her that, Like, if I was in a fight, i'd definitely want Emily backing me kind of. But then she says to camera I think she's like, Jen's trying to portray herself as doing well, but she has no job. She lives off her boyfriend. She doesn't know how he gets his money, and I think it's she's not defending Jen. She later defends Shannon, but like, okay.
Speaker 2: They also do a flashback of everybody making fun of the fact that Jen used to have fake stuff, like so she'd have a fake Louis Baton or whatever. Right, so she can't win, No, she really can't win with this nightmare of a group of people. So Heather finally sort of apologizes and that was fine. Jen's like, okay, that's fine. So now Jen turns her sights onto Tamra and she starts laying in. She's like to Tama, brings up the FBI, She's like, I know, I'm not going to bring up the FBI again.
Speaker 1: FBI, so this is amazing souse. Then Shannon asks Tama about the texts, the Alexis text. Yes, isn't this where this comes up? She goes, I have a question for Tamra, Right, I talked to Gina about that text from twenty eighteen where Alexis said we are suing Tarmra I'm surprised you didn't say anything about it. Yeah, and then that's where Emily defends Shannon re alexis like, why does Shannon? Why are you guys up in Shannon's stuff all the time, but you never hold Alexis accountable? Right, good point. And then Shannon's like, just don't talk behind my back. And then Tamarra's like, you talk behind my back. And then Shannon's like, no, I don't, No, I don't. She goes, yes, you do, Like you said I have a big ego. You said this, you have that, and then Shannon goes, well you.
Speaker 2: Do, Like that is such a difference between like what Tamara is such a gas lighter here, because there's a big difference saying she has an ego versus any of the things that Tamara says about everybody else, Like Tamar's so vile. So when she's like, yeah, well you do have a big ego, that's so not a big thing. And then she's just Tama just like goes crazy about that. Yeah, She's like, you had a facelift, so you don't look bad talk about a big ego. Yeah, no, she said, I mean that's like such mean fighting. That's Oh, she's so mean, she's.
Speaker 1: Shanon says that she's like, you're cruel, and then which is true, like she's just saying the truth. And then Tamara just keeps going. And then Tamar starts waving her hand like in her face, like waving b and Shannon goes, don't you put your hand up at me? And I was like, Shanna, that's not gonna work. It's not gonna work again. You got to throw.
Speaker 2: That's somebody you'll get kicked out now. But back in the day, that's a drink. That's time for a drink.
Speaker 1: Throw.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I would do. I mean, you got to like this is this is the wild wild West. You gotta stake your claim. I don't know if they would allow that anymore. I don't feel like we've seen that in a while.
Speaker 1: Like throwing a drink in someone's face.
Speaker 2: I mean there was like, let's see Brandy did it back in Beverly Hills. Oh yeah, we had Kim Richards did it with Lisa Renna. I mean there have been quite a few. Remember the Ramona one where she threw like a thing and she broke a glass and shattered like I bet that they're.
Speaker 1: A little bit tougher on that. Now. I don't know. I was Shannon, and I would just but Shannon's not going to throw her drink in anybody's face, no, because you know, okay she needs it, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna wait, like maybe find a water. It sounded really see that sounded like something tam Or would say, Oh may people.
Speaker 1: I know. So she's like, don't put your hand up at me. Camra does it again, and then Shannon goes, this is my trip and then she goes to storm out. They're like, where are you storming out? Shannon? Come on, and she's like, I'm going to the ladies room. I Am not going to get thebly abused. I'm setting boundaries. And then father says to Tamra, this might be like an inappropriate time, but to say this, but this is the best onion ring I've ever had. I didn't hate that. I didn't try that about it.
Speaker 2: So then okay, I feel like there's a moment where someone followed her into the bathroom, but it doesn't matter who cares.
Speaker 1: They go back to the hotel and they're all drinking a lot, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So somebody who has the idea was it, Emily, let's all text our guys something exactly the same thing we're going to send them. Was actually a fun idea, we're all going to text our boyfriends or husband's exact same, Like I'm thinking I'm wet right now.
Speaker 1: Or whatever it was. It was I'm naked right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm naked right now, and like how fast was she were here or whatever? Let's see what they all text back. And then the idea of her that to Shane is so gross to me, Like I couldn't get that out of my head. It's like, oh, Shane's getting this text. So Shannon's getting all skulky in the background because she doesn't have a guy to send it to, which is really really funny. So the guys start texting back. Eddie's the first to respond, which is kind of hot. Eddie's hot.
Speaker 1: I'd get with him. Ryan of course like all in it. Everybody's got okay. Ryan's like a sex addict. He's just like, where the fuck hew the guy have a hook? Can I get a prostitute? Well? She, I think Jenny even said the second that she does it, he's going to She's going to get a dick pic for me.
Speaker 2: That was funny. I mean, he's gross, but it was funny. Katie gets nothing because her husband is ninety five and on the golf course right right, So Gina's she gets one, and Shannon's like.
Speaker 1: I'm tired, I'm tired of good night. I've got to see the kids early and I'm going to bed, and so they all kind of laugh, and he's like, I didn't mean to do that to Shannon, but it's kind of funny. So, like poor.
Speaker 2: Shannon, but they are all pretty drunk, like I just I pointed out, only because they are so tough on Shannon, and they should be and Shannon should be working on herself. But they're all just a bunch of drunks, except maybe Heather and Gina. But they were pretty wasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just fine, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not you know, I would be too, But like just I don't know that they have I don't really think they have the right to worry about her drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean most of them don't, like only a few of them have been, like upset, but like cameras, But something that she did drunk is a big storyline of this whole show. I mean, it did instigate her breakup with John Janssen. I mean, you know, she wasn't in rehab for a long time, so and still drinking, and.
Speaker 2: Right, it's she has no account it. She has no self awareness. I think that's what drives them crazy. But Tamra, as she said when she announced that she was on the spectrum, which we talked about in a separate episode, you guys we covered it, yep, she also was like, yeah, maybe I need to look at my drinking too, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably, oh yeah. Like Tamra is no hero, she's terrible, right, And if it changes your personality, if you're drinking a lot, and she's tiny, so she's drinking, we're watching her do it. So she's getting pretty drunk, which is fine, but if it makes you a really mean person, it makes you different than you are, it is an issue, and she is acknowledging that. So she's working on her drinking, just like Shannon very harshly drugged judged Gina when she said dui, and then Shannon got a dui and now she has to look at her own drinking. And then Tamra judge Shannon really hard, and now Tamra has to look at her own So it's a whole chain reaction, endless cycle. So the next morning, Emily apparently had moved out of the suite. I don't know why that mattered, but she moved in with Gina. I guess that was strange. They all talk about Shannon for a while. Emily and Tamra are getting smoothies, trying to get rid of their hangovers, and Emily's trying to get Tamra to maybe stop being so mean to Shannon, right, and then she tells the camera She's like, I mean, Tamara can be mad about the DUI get it, and not like to see her drink, and that's valid, but she needs to help Shannon. She needs to help her be a better person, not be so mean to her. I like that. Yeah, I mean, I get why Tamra's frustrated, but I like that. Meanwhile, Shannon has dug up a text from Tamra from twenty twenty two saying somebody sent her some stuff about Ryan, and so she did a background check.
Speaker 2: Right, And I didn't understand the point of that coming up now, anything to get it off, Yeah, because we had the Alexis conversation before, but now it's about Tamara doing a background Now, we're going to get Tamra in trouble.
Speaker 1: So Jenannon is trying to get Yeah, Tama in trouble for because Jen is so mad that Tama has told the story about the FBI. But here's where I'm going to say, Okay, I get that Tamra sucks, like I really do. But like any group of women, if somebody who especially somebody new to your group, if you find out that their husband is like seems like a total shady character who's being kind of put into your group and is not even the person's husband, like it's just some boyfriend that they have that you know. I don't know. I could see being like, oh, let's run a background check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for sure, A hundred. I for less. I would do that right it was available to me a hundred. I don't think that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why Jen is so she's so defensive of Ryan when like the whole internet is aware that he's a super fucking shady guy. It's not it's not like, oh my god, he got arrested for shoplifting one time and it was a misunderstanding. It's like, no, he's a bookie. His partner is a bookie, like his business is shady, and she's like, stop talking about him. Okay, well the world is talking about him. Gets crazier than that. So Jen finds her voice. Jen finds her a sealing.
Speaker 2: She is mad and she's bringing up and she's gonna go dirty, the same way Tama does, where she's like, yeah, I don't know, don't come for me, you're trash.
Speaker 1: This is before she even talks to her. But she brings up like, you know, I have kids who love me.
Speaker 2: She's bringing up that Tamara has some problems with her own children, you know, either they're Ryan right or Ryan or like they're not speaking to her, which I think is shitty because we don't. You know, people have family dynamics that don't necessarily reflect like who they are, although in the case of Tamra they clearly do, but not always.
Speaker 1: You know, we've all had that.
Speaker 2: So like, she's getting herself, Jenna's getting herself worked up, so she storms to her room. She storms and she bangs on the door and she's not mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well, it's where their production is. They're doing right, they're just their makeup. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and my god, I'm surprised. I mean, I kind of liked having to see Tamara without glam. It was like she just looks like somebody that just crawled out from the basement, which we all would, but her hair's all being like trying. They're trying to like tease her hair, and she has no makeup on, and it's she's like, it's like fighting.
Speaker 1: It is honestly like a sea witch. So funny because I really had a different reaction. I was like, Wow, Tamra actually looks so pretty without makeup on, just natural.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she could wear less makeup for sure, but I thought she looked so scary. She looked ooh to me, she just looked like like she was drunk. Honestly, she just and I know she wasn't. It was the next morning, but she looked haggard. And maybe that's just because I don't like her personality. So I was applying that. But I was proud of Gen. She comes in, She's screaming background check. Tamra starts clapping. I just wrote like a chamber of first.
Speaker 1: The first thing that happens is Jen's like, did you run a background check on Ryan? And tamer goes no, of course not. I swear at my kids lives, which was like the kids that don't speak to a Yeah, this is a bad, bad look. I mean, and I can't believe she didn't go you just swore on your kids' lives and she goes, I just saw it with my own eyes, and then Tammara goes a background check and then she just starts at how damns a club? And then Tamra just starts clapping like to try to make her crazy, like it's bad girls club all of a sudden, and Jen is not scared. I love it. She's just lapping, lapping you freak you crazy, and she's like, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: You're using your voice like this. I mean, she just couldn't be worse Tamra. Really honestly, even though Jen is not in the right because Ryan is awful, remember that Jen is friends with Eddie, so Eddie's gonna watch that.
Speaker 1: I bet they don't make it. I bet Eddie sees this scene. I swear to you, and like, they don't make it. No. I know, maybe I'm wrong, but Eddie and Tamora have been together a long time. Oh you think that you're saying, no, there's no problem that they won't make it like you you think this is going to break up Tamra's marriage to Eddie. I think this food does he's going to talk about. I think this whole season not necessarily about Jen. I think he's truly embarrassed about the way Tamara's acting. I think I think, I mean, Ryan is a bad guy. It's everybody. When Tending is like fine and that like stop messing with my family, It's like, why are you Why are you not acknowledging that your boyfriend who you moved all your kids in with, who has no job, and it doesn't seem to bother you that you have no idea what he does, but you're flying around in planes and going to the Bahamas. I don't know. I think with you on that, I totally agree with you. Then it's every Jen is kind of making this everyone else's fault, like camera sucks, but it's kind of to me, it's a little Jack Nicholson and a few good men. You kind of need her on that wall, like, let me remind you the storyline.
Speaker 2: This is important though, because a couple episodes ago, Eddie was mortified by Tamara.
Speaker 1: She was drunk.
Speaker 2: He was like stop, stop, he asked them to stop serving her. They're having issues. Like you said, I don't think they even live together all the time, which is fine. Actually, I think that could be strong to help a marriage.
Speaker 1: But I don't think. My prediction is they're gonna split within a couple of years. It's just you heard it here first. Well you're I don't think so. I think they're fine. I think that you know, the show is what it is, and they know that they have to like sort of perform on the show. I'm sure Eddie doesn't love it. I just don't. I don't. So Jen is like, finally, she's still wound up. She's like, you leave me alone, you leave my family alone. She's she she doesn't back down. Heather's there the whole time. I forgot just being kind of quiet. Yeah, inherited, which I liked for Heather. She didn't really chime in right. And then I just made the note.
Speaker 2: Which I've said a couple of times, which is, you know, it is weird that Heather is friends with Tamra and Alexis.
Speaker 1: It just tells me what I need to know. How she be friends with Jen, But I mean, Tamra is a terrible person. She really is, and she's constantly trying to figure out ways to like with her new like, oh no, but I'm on the spectrum. She's constantly trying to figure out ways that she can like be more of the victim. I have trauma, I have this. This is but it doesn't explain her behavior because a lot of people have trauma and they're not horrible mean bullies. On the other hand, this is just a reality show. And I don't know, Jen is on a reality show with a life. That is, if she's so worried about stuff being exposed, how dare you talk about they're all they all talk about each other. That's so true. That's the show, right, And you're on a show. You want to be on a show because you want that money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like and you want people to tune in. It can't just be like they're hanging out exactly.
Speaker 1: So I understand. I kind of see all the sides. Mm hmm, yeah, I don't know. Listen, listen, this is nothing. Ain't ain't nothing going to break a mustard. I found it entertaining. You're gonna you're gonna not let me say, nothing's gonna slow me down. Got to the theme song. What if they changed the Orange County theme song to that and they're like they never even get the rights to it.
Speaker 2: But Andy, it's like who gives a ship? Nobody cares? Like nobody, who are Who can tell me? Who sings that? Nobody knows?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't even know. It doesn't matter. Nobody Wilder, somebody Wilder? Is it Matthew Wilder? I want to say, I look that up. I didn't look it up. What's the title of it? Ain't Gonna Break My Stride, Ain't nothing gonna break my Stride? Oh my god, it's by Matthew Wilder. How did you do that? I don't know. Is that a one hit wonder? Uh? I don't know? Okay, Well that we have something to look at. Listen to this. People also ask was Break My Stride a one hit wonder? Though Stride could accurately be called Wilder's one hit As an artist, his career has boomed behind the scenes. He worked Anyway That's So Funny, porn? What was behind the scenes in porn? No on a No Doubts, Tragic Kingdom, and he's worked as a songwriter and producer. I cannot believe that. I came up with the I have the worst memory, so it's insane that I was able to bring that up.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be. It was meant to be that I was seeing it. Now you're supposed to get in touch with him. You might be related, seeing as how you have the same last name Ish.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, I know. Weird, all right, guys. In conclusion, you are hanging out a lot with Tamra and talking about other people and I don't. I don't know I'm hanging out with either. So can we just say, and I'm meant to say this before with the Neiman Marcus dress, like, it's very possible you got that the rack or somewhere whatever Nieman's version of like a cheaper you can get it on what's the thing and get You can get it online for cheaper. I've done that Poshmark. Yeah, Poshmark. And I don't think she shouldn't pay two thousand dollars. Yes she did because she was talking well, no, she definitely did, because she was saying, oh, I thought about maybe I should return it because I spent too much money on it, remember, and then Ryan talks her into keeping it. So if she bought it for two hundred dollars. That wouldn't be a question.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of money, and it's not a great dress. I tend to not love Dulce. I think it's like some big joke on everybody. Yeah, just because you put a big name and whatever, you decide that that's going to be really expensive, it doesn't mean it's great.
Speaker 1: Agree. I was like two thousand, girl, it's anyway fixed?
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, this was a fun episode. We had some different takes, but that's what makes horse races. Yeah, and we will see you what next Tuesday. For ninety days, We've got ninety Day, which is picking up. We've hated it until this past episode, then we love it now. Yeah, let's hope that keeps going. We've got Golden Bachelorette. Of course, We've got Love is Blind over on Patreon, and of course Housewives, so just like keep coming back, Yeah and yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, and go please go to our Patreon because the love of those blind episodes are Each episode has been like an hour. Our last episode was over an hour. That is coming out on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we're doing usually two at a time. It's that might change sometimes, but we're getting we're getting it.
Speaker 1: Caught up yep, all right, Love you guys, Bye bye,