Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue. It takes out a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to mess with me? Mess with me, baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 1: Ohuch, baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 2: For good warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: The fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the Rodeosh.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Everybody? Welcome back to the Gray Pill Podcast. Good evening, I guess, good evening, and welcome back to the Great Pul Podcast. I am your host, Jules, the Mississippi Mystic sound Scientists, the eloheem Etymologist. You know why I'm here, you know what we're here to do. Here for another banger of an episode. Guys, before we get started, be sure to like the stream, share it with your friends and your family at at your own risk. Like I said, have a banger lined up for us tonight. We are joined by my friend and fellow reject, a cult reject that is Julia of the Cosmic Peak podcast. Julia, how are we doing this evening?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Are trying to work kind of work for the soundboard. We're trying to trying new things here. I'm grateful. I like it, I love it.
Speaker 4: I feel appreciated already, So thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: We should guys. This is Julia. She's the host of the Cosmic Peach podcast. I've been meaning to get her on for a minute. We both are on the Occult Rejects panel together, so we we do some shows together, but we've never, you know, been a guest on each other's respective show. So h Julia, tell us a little bit about it. For people who don't know you, I know you've been in this game for a minute now, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Actually sometimes well, I mean I think about it sometimes and it feels like you haven't been doing it very long, and then sometimes I feel like I've been doing it forever. But yeah, when people ask like, oh, what do you do and I say, oh, I have a podcast, people think like it's just a hobby, something that I do for fun on the side. But I've been working at it for several years now. It definitely didn't just pop off overnight. It's been like a slow, gradual rise, you know. But I'm really appreciative for the people who have listened to my show from the very beginning because It's like with any conspiracy theory journey. I started off like real skeptical about everything, and then I started like discovering like Neffeline stuff, and then I talked to like Gary Wayne and I did like the Genesis six conspiracy stuff, and then you know, I got into like Dave McGowan's work in the Laurel Canyon and Program to Kill, and it's just been it's been a ride, and I feel like the people that listen to my show have kind of like went along with me on the ride, because like at first, you you think like Bigfoot's just Bigfoot, and like there's actually maybe there's actually extra terrestrials and shit like that. But now I'm to the point where everything's like some type of weird nephulum creature and hybrid counts and us some type of trimera. Yeah yeah, yeah, basically.
Speaker 2: We can get into talking about that too. I know we had kind of talked earlier. You had some presentations I think that you wanted to pull up we were going to get into Laurel Canyon, some MK ultra stuff. So again, guys, share share the show and be sure to hit that like button. But before we get started talking about anything. So you've been doing this how long you said?
Speaker 4: You said, I think like twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, it feels like, yeah, see, it feels like you've been doing it a lot longer. I think we've had this discussion before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I feel like sometimes it does feel like a long time, especially when you're looking for new topics and new guests and like fun new things to cover. Since twenty twenty two, I've you know, sometimes it's like I want to cover the same stuff other people are talking about, but then I don't want to sound like, you know, I'm just writing their coat tails. So I try to find like my own interesting shit to talk about, and so yeah, I mean sometimes it feels like a real struggle. Sometimes I can't even listen.
Speaker 2: Half the time because I'm like, dude, if I hear something and it's even remotely close to what I have to say about this subject, and then it didn't come to me, you know, yeah, yeah you have to. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think a good podcast host always like listens to other podcasts and they'll like get ideas and stuff. But I want it to be my own ideas about it, don't you know?
Speaker 2: And tell because you're a like totally authentic person you and Kolby both and like, you know, yeah, no, I could tell when I when I first when I first met you guys, and uh, you know, you have a very authentic following. It seems organic following. That's how that's how it is for me, and I struggle to get past a certain amount of followers. But uh, and I've had people tell me that, yeah, find you, like I search you up, I can't find you. You have to go, like you have to, I guess, type in the link. You gotta you gotta get the link. So I've been I just printed some uh QR code stickers, guys, sending those out with sticker packs.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so smart.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I thought about it, and I was like, you know, mm hmm, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: That's so smart because I don't know, I don't get a lot of people say that they can't find me. But it's like some of the like bigger, bigger shows that I've been on, I I feel like really lucky to get to be a part of the show or whatever. And then afterwards, I'm like, I don't know if that was like the right topic to cover. Like I try I always try to like bring the heat when I go on bigger shows, because I want to give them a taste of like what it would be like to listen to my show. And sometimes I get really nervous and then I'm like, oh, I fucked up. No, he's gonna come fucking listen to my show now. I sounded like a retard the whole time. So it took a while for me to like be able to relax and just like enjoy the conversation without am I saying this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Am I doing this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Am? I?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Coming in?
Speaker 2: I am an anxious son of a bitch too. I am spastic at times.
Speaker 4: Probably that like mannic, that's how I get to Yeah, Like I went on Tinfoil Hat two times, and both times I felt like I was gonna throw up the entire time. And then after I got done with the show, I was like, nobody's gonna come find my shit? Now I sounds talking stupid. I just like, you know, I'm a nervous wreck the entire time. And Yeah, but it took it took a while for me to just relax and not worry so much about if if people come to find the show, because if they want to find it, they will, and I'm really opinionated on a lot of stuff, and probably it lose a lot of people because of it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Me too, Yeah, I've seen it happen.
Speaker 4: Kobe Ye. Well, I was talking to Colby this morning about coming on the show tonight, and he said he heard you on the White Rabbit podcast and that you have an interesting take on Christianity.
Speaker 2: And I was just curious what that is man was was he was he referring to me talking about Christian mysticism.
Speaker 4: Probably probably because he was like, you should ask him about it, and because I have my own thoughts on it too, and I feel like I lose a lot of people because of that. But I was curious what you guys had talked about.
Speaker 2: Uh well, you know we Uh well, he was asking me a lot about my first when I first started podcasting, I was real big Well, I had read a lot of Sitchen right, a lot of Sitchen and Lawrence Gardner, uh, a little bit of Michael Heiser, but I agreed more with Sitchen because I was doing research on other pantheons as well, and I was like comparing names. I have charts and everything, and like who like the symbols who they were worshiped as what their name meant, and like what it was translated to and how and uh, you know, I was like, well, wait a minute, all these mainly like when you look back into the Bible and stuff, you see all these different deities mentioned, and like most fundamentalists Christians believe that there is like a Satan, right, and I I think there are many different deities trying to like fighting, you know, for for power, like devils like yeah, well, I mean you know it means adversary, right, and not necessarily fighting each well, fighting each other in the spiritual realm. They use other people to do their bidding here in the physical plane. But you know, just the fact that like I don't know, there's so much there's so many similarities between all these ancient stories of these uh, these beings that came from heaven to earth. Right, it's all translated different, you know ways. You have these names, the the anechem, the uh the sons of a knock, the onnake, you know, and you see it in all in all these cultures, right, they have all these stories of of the gods and uh, you know, it could all be metaphysical and symbolic. I I I dive into that a lot too. You know, I'm big into esoteric symbolism. And uh, I think maybe people who have translated books in the past didn't understand what they were translating.
Speaker 4: You know, well, do you think this might be a good segue, but do you think that our government is working with these entities the CIA? Yeah, like all the three letters, the weirdos.
Speaker 2: I believe that these entities are actually adverse to each other. I believe there's two sides to them, now, I don't I think that they're both kind of neutral and one more towards like mysticism in the arts, and the other is more of like a warlike you know what I mean. So you have that of like yeah, you know the ice here and the vanir or like the Rustic gods and then you know the gods of war. But and you see the same in these Semitic pantheons, so you know, maybe they're just you know, there's all these aspects to these different pantheons with these different archetypes, because you know, they could just be characteristics of humanity right described in this divine state, you know what I mean? Drawn up and worshiped, and I've talked about Eggrigor's and all that good stuff and how things can be created over time, you.
Speaker 4: Know, m hm, Yeah, No, I agree because I know NASA works with them. In my opinion, I think that they do. I think that our government is definitely tapped into some shit and they're working with like some Babylonian rituals and shit like that. And I think, Okay, like your opinion then, because this is what I think and I could be wrong. But people talk about the Laurel Canyon, right, and they talk about how the sixties movement was like a fabricated like it wasn't about peace and love and like all this this shit that we're supposed to think, right, it was the facade, right. And they were mostly military kids, not mostly like all of them are military kids. And their dads were like, you know, like Frank Zappa's dad worked at Edgewood Arsenal and was doing some like weird stuff for the government. And it's like, could they have used this hippie movement quote unquote this new sound with music and the lyrics, it was almost like it changed culture. But it's almost like they were trying to Dredge something up like it, like ritualistically that they literally changed culture, they changed everything with the sixties. I mean, like, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, think about I mean the fact that it's music, right, and everything is felt through sound resonance, right, That's what I'm basically and spiritually, you know. So yeah, I mean, I I think I think the first time I heard you talk, I may have been on ten foot No, no, it was on Reality is Ours?
Speaker 4: Oh cool, that was I think Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was with Nate Thomas, and I think that was when Tony was still doing the show with him. I think you were talking about Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, with them a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't want to spoil.
Speaker 4: Anything, Yeah, no, we'll save that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, I definitely think. And then when you look at all these these stars, their parents are implicated in the military or some kind of government agency.
Speaker 4: Absolutely every single one. Well, this is this is what I think if you look at music and culture before this hippie movement, right, this slural canyon weirdo ship, it was like Buddy Hawley, which he died pretty ritualistically, let's just say along with like two other dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah about those Plaine wrecks that are very ritualistic. I don't know who to talk to about it, but that's funny you bring that up. I was thinking about skinnerd.
Speaker 4: And uh Skinner and Aliyah and.
Speaker 2: The thing with Alia is crazy that. I mean, it was the same year she did Queen of the Damned, where she is clearly doing blood rituals in the movie. Yes, you're speaking ancient like it's based off of ancient sum like straight up. That's it's some Uh. I love that movie, dude, movies.
Speaker 4: Like that again she was she was fucking jay Z and doing all kinds of stuff, and it's like, for me, jahove, if you look, if you look at the plane, the weird plane crashes, that could be its own episode. But like right before this big boom of the hippie culture and like love who you want to love, and take birth control and just you know, braid each other's pit hair and like just show off your vagina to the public like whatever it was that they were doing this free love shit. Think about the culture and the music and like the the general vibe of the fifties, like the forties.
Speaker 2: And the fifties coming down you know that post war era too, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, and yeah you know that the feeling of like it sounds like a real good thing, right. But you had all these boomers that were real I guess they weren't boomers at the time. They would be considered boomers now, but they were like, you know, what's this this hippie queer shit. You know what I mean? Yeah, your hair, you fag.
Speaker 4: They would call them, like long hairs and ship like that, and I.
Speaker 2: Love your hair, Scott, don't cut your hair, Scott. Sorry, it's one of my own.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it's like normal now, but like for the time, it was the Beatles who started off as like kind of bubblegummy ship like that, like the Buddy Holly stuff.
Speaker 2: And like you know, unpopular. Not a fan of the Beatles, but well.
Speaker 4: I mean there's so many stories about the Beatles and whether or not it's the real Paul and like all that ship which I have talked about before.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: You can look at that as biblical as well, with two Pauls in the Bible neremon, Oh my god, that Bible conspiracy theories. Like I said, well, and there's.
Speaker 4: Like physical evidence, like he grew six inches and ship like that. It's like things that you can't make me.
Speaker 2: Which could be uh, you know, esotery, right, I don't know. So you see that number six a lot, as well as three maybe, and seven and twelve, and it's it's how the numbers are used, right. But you're I think you're spot on about this stuff being a ritual, and I think this whole movement definitely could have been a ritual in in itself.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I'll shut up and let you talk.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I mean I you're good. I definitely think so this is this is what I'll say. Uh, Crosby Stills in Nash, Jim Morrison, Frank Zappa, The Birds, Jackson Brown, cant He, The Moms and the Papas, the actors of the time, Jack Nicholson, Warren Batty, Dennis Hopper, Peter fon Fonda, like all the ship, it's all military. A lot of them grew up on the same military complex as each other, and then they it's like, oh, they just found each other at a bar and like they formed No, they didn't. They they literally grew up in military schools together. All their parents are military and they hid that from the public because they're supposed to be anti establishment, right and peace and no war and love and all this. And you're it's like your dad's like literally, like Jackson Brown's dad was a part of the OSS, which was the precursor to the CIA. It's like, all you fucks come from military background.
Speaker 2: You're telling the enemy your dad is selling guns to the enemy while you're out there, you know, putting flowers and the bar.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. And if the government, as I suspect, works with these weird entities, then the whole movement is probably, in my opinion, some type of rich sualistic, you know, because everything changed after that. I mean, Jim Morrison's dad was literally responsible for like the Tonkin Gulf incident which started the Vietnam War, which, by the way, the Vietnam War going on around Laurel Canyon times, big ass fucking blood ritual that didn't need to happen whatsoever. We did that shit, We started that ship and for what It's just yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what what do you think about that about Vietnam? Yeah, well, besides the opium trade being set up through that I mean that's how it all. You know, Frank Lucas the whole if you've seen American Gangster, but I mean it was being supplied to him, I think by you see. I mean, it's the same thing with Freeway Rick Ross, you know that guy too. But the the Vietnam War, you know, especially, I don't know, it just seems to me that we shouldn't I don't know, we shouldn't be fighting any of these wars. There's not one war I don't think that we should have ever really been in.
Speaker 1: Not one.
Speaker 4: They're all like huge blood rituals. But it was like they needed the bodies to power the ritual of what they were trying to pull off in the sixties. They needed the bodies. And you know, even besides that, if you look at like all the fucking people that just turned up fucking dead in the Laurel Canyon, there's like one hundred people.
Speaker 2: M damn. Yeah, that surprised me.
Speaker 4: That's there's like a whole murderless Oh oh, bless them.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, I mean, think about war. There's gods that are dedicated to war. So war in itself is a ritual. You know, the entire like the war and then the blood, you know, depending on where you're fighting, is it being uh you know shed on on in Vietnam, it's being shed all over the earth, right, more than buildings and uh you know and and uh some city. But uh, you know, I I definitely think there's something to that that's actually something to look into. This is one of the never really touched, to be quite honest with you.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it goes along with everything that we talk about. I mean there's like weird murders, weird serial killers, the Manson family, all that shit came out of the sixties, Laurel Canyon, Vietnam, all of it. It's like a weird fucking program they were running.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I don't know that. So was Laurel Canyon tied into the Vietnam War.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it was all like hippies and like with their signs and like we want peace and love and I will hang on.
Speaker 2: You're no. I told you look, look look everyone here knows. They've seen they've heard, my kids, my dog, my wife, my family. It's it's fine. You're you're on Gray Pield.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gets contankerous when I'm talking he wants to be a part of the show. But yeah, that's when that's when Maryland comes into it, because it's like she was part of the Laurel Canyon scene and part of the sixties. And I talked to people about all these weird ritualistic deaths that came out of the sixties, like you know, movie stars, James Dean and like a lot like Jim Morrison.
Speaker 2: Ooh guy, man, it seemed like those guys were just nothing but a sacrifice, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If if they're even dead, they could have like staged.
Speaker 2: Some shit, you know what I'm saying that that you have to look at. But if they are dead, Julia, then like think about the how many of those I mean, they were all probably sacrifices right on some level, these people. And I think these people may have they were so spun out on LSD and and you know, opium and even harder shit. And yes, they they I think they definitely knew what they were doing. I mean what Jim Morrison called himself, the lizard came right, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he called everybody slaves and like whatever.
Speaker 2: And see, before we didn't know how to look at it through the same lens we look at it today. If he did that shit today, guaranteed he would I mean, I don't know. I think somebody would have gone and dragged him off the fucking stage. And you know, I don't know, probably not, because if you think about it, the people that go to the mainstream events, you know, the big concerts, they are in some way slaves. I'm not going to say all of them, because some are you know, they want to take their kids. I personally will not after seeing the Astro World thing and and uh, you know, all all these other festivals and shows where there's weird energy there and just like like, I don't I don't want my kid to know that these people even exist, you know what I mean, Like it is these people are freaks, and uh yeah, so that's all my son. He can go to a show with me or something. I don't know, it's the.
Speaker 4: Same, yeah, because he might get sacrificed in the middle of a crowd. You never know.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, Travis Scott, That's what I was saying, you know. And it seems like so it seems like music has always in some way kind of carried on some some sort of sort of a sacrificial dark sacrificial ride.
Speaker 4: Well before before Astro World or whatever it was, they there was the Ultamont in Laurel Canyon with the rolling stones because they threw like a free concert or whatever, and they had the Hell's Angels there and a dude was literally stabbed to death, just bled out in the middle of the crowd while everybody was jumping around and singing. And that was like, it's like I said, it's just it's all part it's all weird and ritualistic and shit. And then you know the song American Pie, like bye Bye Miss American Pie. Yeah, they talk about the Ultimont concert in that song, about how it was a ritual and how it was for the devil and all this shit.
Speaker 2: I mean that surprise me.
Speaker 4: Google the lyrics, pull them up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, did you said you had like a presentation or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Hang on, just Don Don what what's his.
Speaker 4: Name McCleary.
Speaker 2: Or I thought I was Don my fucking what's wrong with me?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Now that's the Eagles guy, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Up American Pie lyrics.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Uh I'm sorry, Yeah, it's it's Don McLean. Sorry, that's that's all me. Julia, all right, all right, I'm gonna pull these lyrics up. Oh she's there doing something the baby. All right, I'm gonna pull these lyrics up. Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you go, if you go down. I think it's like the last this is.
Speaker 2: So there's somebody pop ups on that one. Hold on, let me, oh there's there's a is it on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Why would you even pull that up? Then?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: Google? Fuck the lyrics. I'm trying to find the lyrics, but it's just given me quorra and Facebook. Okay, we're just gonna go to genius. There we go. But yeah, a bunch of pop ups. That's great. All right, share this, I mean, think about it. It's probably some of the most happy melody you know, harmonic songs that have the darkest energy behind them. You feel me. Not in every case, but I think when on very popular songs that that you know, people sing for generations, there has to be some kind of hypnotic h some kind of hypnotism that they do with people to have that happen, right, I mean they can't. Song's not that good? Am I wrong? Julia? You good?
Speaker 4: You good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: The baby? Okay? So we're gonna take a look at the lyrics. Guys, I should be waiting for Julia's dealing with the baby. I completely feel it. Let's see baby screaming. Well, hey, I literally got in the car and headed home and call my wife. And that's the first thing I heard was my daughter screaming because she wanted my dog to come with her and he didn't want to. She may I think he may be terrified of her.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She shouldn't heard of her or any thing. She just chases him around.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like it. He's small.
Speaker 2: Julia is tending to her infant. God bless the little baby. We love babies, especially. You know, we need more white babies. You know, I have two arrows. I have to you and my wife have too. We want to have another one, but we just know that we can't right now.
Speaker 4: It would just be okay. So if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this, I can show you exactly where it is. And thanks for your patients.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're good, You're good. I have small talk. It's fine, Like I said, no more about it. So, yeah, these lyrics right here.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows this song too. That's the crazy thing and they like sing it and it's just like part of the you know, this is oldies everybody knows.
Speaker 2: Right, right, That's what I was saying, one of those could classics. They call it a could classic.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and you know to say, okay, so how many times have you heard this song? And how many times have you realized he makes references to the Manson family. He makes references to like literally is this this is like literally from the top, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, keep going down. I'll show you a couple of references here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I remember hold on.
Speaker 4: And he mentions Buddy Holly's plane crashing here.
Speaker 2: And the coat he barred from James Dean.
Speaker 4: Oh there, yep, there goes a James Dean reference.
Speaker 2: When the Jester sang for the King and Queen and a coachy bar from James.
Speaker 4: Dean, and then okay, keep going okay, The Day the Music, Yeah, the Day the Music died.
Speaker 2: What a morbid title?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the Day the Music Died Buddy Holly, right, because that was like the end of an era. That was the end of the you know, American graffiti esque like holding hands and bubble gum, and then it was total debauchery after that. Yeah, yeah, okay, keep scrolling, scroll, scroll, helter skelter in a summer swelter. So that's about the Manson family. And then the birds obviously are the birds from the Laurel Canyon era. Keep going the band, right, like the band, And then I think the Sergeant's played a marching tune that could be a Beatles reference.
Speaker 2: And Sergeant Pepper, who's on the cover of Sergeant.
Speaker 4: Pepper, well, lots of people actually I know lots of people, but you know, you know, I know who and they're standing over a fucking grave.
Speaker 2: So in the Sergeant Peppers, you know, I'd I'd always just seen Crowley on there and been like, oh, they got Crowley on there, But now it's like.
Speaker 4: They have like they have well we can get into that in a minute, but keeps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'd love to take a look at who else they got. I never even you know, once I saw I was like, oh that's all that's yeah, you know that's you see that, you know?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the jack be nimble, Jack be quick. Yeah, that's uh, the jack be nimble, Jack be quick. That's I want to say, jumpin jack flash. That's a rolling Stones reference right here. It says, okay, go up just a little bit. Yeah, so the jack be nimble, Jack be quick. That's a Rolling Stone song. The Rolling Stones were putting on a free concert at Altamont when that guy was stabbed to death, and it says Jack Flash sat on a candlestick. They had that song jumping Jack Flash or whatever, and it says cause fire is the Devil's only friend. And as I watched him on the stage, my hands were clinched and fists of rage. No angel born in Hell, because the Hell's angels were the security could break that Satan spell. And as the flames climbed high into the night to light the superficial, right, I saw Satan laughing with the light. The music died, Like how many times have you sang that song and not known what the fuck was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bye bye Miss American five. Everybody knows this song, but this whole last paragraph, Yeah yeah, it's a dude getting literally stabbed and sat out in the middle of a Rolling Stones concert. So that's why I say, like, when you look at the Laurel Canyon era, the sixties of Vietnam War and all the ritualism that went on with the uh, the music, the culture. If you can't be with the one you want, be with the one you're with, just fuck whoever be with whoever. Birth control pills were rolled out. I mean it was just like you know, free love whatever. And all of their fucking parents were in the military. I'm telling you all of them. And like with David Crosby, his family line goes all the way back to like signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 2: Do you remember John Todd, the crazy Schizzo guy or well, he was a meth addict who claimed he was part of the Collins family, like the elite bloodline, and then he found Christ and exposed the Illuminati, but then was like locked up. There was there's those tapes of him on YouTube. You ever you ever heard of him?
Speaker 4: No, but I know of the Collins elite family actually have a whole conspiracy about them.
Speaker 2: Well, well it's it's it's the show that uh, what's the show that was based off of them? Dark Shadows was based off the family.
Speaker 4: That's part of my theory. I'm so glad you know about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to watch me. Here a North American and Annie Asaru did an episode on John Todd where we go through. We listened to some of like his interview and his speech and we go through. I have like three pages of notes on them that I took. It was one of the first things I ever wanted to do a deep dive on, and I finally finally did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the Collins Family Dark Shadows.
Speaker 5: My mom.
Speaker 2: I grew watch the shows. Yeah, I grew up. It would come on TMC yeah in the mornings, and I'd wake up at like six in the morning and the sun would be like not up yet, real eerie Dark Shadows would be on and I would just sit there and love it and love it, love the feeling of being scared and just oh man, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I loved it. So my mom loved it. We watched it all the time. But when they came out with the Tim Burton one, of course it's Scott Johnny Depp playing Barnabas and like whatever. But they made it into a comedy, which I was cool with because it was funny, but.
Speaker 2: They could have justice with drama. Yeah, horror.
Speaker 4: Dra based it in like the Laurel Canyon era.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think, and all the soundtrack is Laurel Canyon music like fucking.
Speaker 2: You know programming or was that like done on I think?
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying. It's about this Collinsilly bloodline and all this ship. Right in the Vampire, it's got fucking Johnny Depp playing the main and soundtrack is Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, if most people don't know, he is a I think a very uh high ranking wizard and whatever covin or oh sure, initiate one. He is a part of I think he is, you know, and has been for some time. That's why he's in so many movies. But what I was saying was John Todd, John Collins whatever he called himself. Like I said, the guy was kind of skitzo because he had been on meth. But apparently like he had there's he this whole story and it's a it's crazy. His story is you should definitely.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll check it out for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he runs into David Crosby from Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and he asked him, Hey, so, uh, do y'all still do the ritual when you put the master, when you put the master on, when you put it all you like when you do the final product. And he's like yeah, and he's asked him all these questions and he's like, well, so he asked him something. He goes yes, she like he basically tells him, Uh, you have to be in initiated which or wizard to be a part of Hollywood fabulous taman industry. And that's I think that, you know, I mean that we know how many mystery schools exist, how many different types of magic there are in practitioner, you know, how many things people can practice, and how many deities they can they can worship, right, Like, people don't understand it's it's not all to the same deity. I mean, I mean some in some cases, but so yeah, I definitely think there is some. Now that's interesting that you bring up. And that's so funny that it's always the seventies vibe that gets brought back right every time in the nineties. I guess it's a generation.
Speaker 4: Because because because the punk, the punk shit, the Nirvana shit it was, it's the It's Laurel Canyon two point zero.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: People need to understand that is they ran game on us in the sixties and seventies, but they ran the same game with the grunge, weird punk stuff like all of that is. I want to say, they've ran game on us like multiple times throughout different generations. It's like the first one was maybe Laurel Canyon, and then it was like grunge, and then it was like my generation with all the boy bands and like yeah, the Britney Spears is and like the Christina Aguileras and stuff like that. It's just it's the same program. It's just like repeated multiple times throughout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I grew up playing I talked about all of them. I know, people, I'm beating a dead horse. He's dead, dead and gone. Now I'm beating the horse ghosts. But I played drums growing up in hardcore and a few hardcore bands, punk hardcore, you know, metal, whatever you want to call it. There was. It was very like obscure genres of underground they music. It's something I've I've always been into both. I was a rapper at one point too, Julia, very dark time in my life, me and I both. But uh, you know, so, it seems to me now that the punk rock scene was a si op. It was most of those guys are fags.
Speaker 4: Oh sure.
Speaker 2: The COVID thing happened. They were all licking the boot. Oh yeah, that had been on their damn neck their entire life that they have been raging against, like you know, the rage for the machine now or whatever. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sam Tripley had a shirt that that's a you know, just calling calling it out because I mean it's it's uh. But when when you think about it, it's like, was that set up to be like that, to make all these people, you know, be rebellious towards their parents, and then now they're cutting their.
Speaker 4: Dicks off and you oh, they're doing all kinds of stuff that they're supporting, like the jabs and like something that I just recently was talking to my husband about because I was listening to the Ramones and he was like, I can't even listen to the Ramones. They have like a Pfeiser commercial and so it's like another one that really bothered me was I love nineties country. I'm a nineties country girl all the way and Dolly Parton all of those shitheads they had vaccine songs and like they were promoting this ship and it bothered me, And it's like you can't never look at them the same.
Speaker 2: Now and do vaccine. Yeah she did.
Speaker 4: She redid did Joe Lene, and she said vaccine vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's why. That's what I'm saying, is like you can't. There's nothing sacred anymore, not even not even Dolly. And I fucking love Dolly.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it all. You know. My wife loves Dolly, dude. My daughter doesn't even know who Dolly is and has a name Dolly parton shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh I have a Holly Dolly Christmas setup with Dolly's face and like a little Santa hat, and like, you know, it's just it sucks because you can't enjoy anything anymore.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 4: And I think even like part of the Satanic Panic, it was all a program because the music that was coming out at the time, the murders, the weird stuff with like the West Memphis Three, all that. My husband and I have talked about that before because obviously, for those who don't know, he also is a conspiracy theories pod has a conspiracy theory. But yeah, we're just too Weirdo's in love. But that's awesome, he thinks, Yeah, you have to find someone who can match your crazy. Some kinds especially in twenty five. Yeah, and to raise.
Speaker 2: Kids, I would be I'd be a probably celibate, right, but uh, you know, I would uh slippery slope. Now I feel it's I'm truly yeah, I don't want to stay scared, but like, you know, kind of like for my son, I'm like, you know, these well, he are okay, he already has a girlfriend and her parents didn't know until recently. But uh, I think she may be older than him.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully she's she's in his grade though, But.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's enough conspiracy theory conspiracy theorists out there that are having kids. I think there could be hope for the future. But we'll have to start like a dating app for them so they can find each other because we're all spread out right, they're gonna they're gonna be homeschooled weirdos on a conspiracy theory dating site somewhere in the near future.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea we should, uh we could capitalize on that. You should do that, Julia.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm bouncing my baby right now. I don't think he's gonna be dating anytime soon. But I think for your kids, and like the kids.
Speaker 2: Have arranged marriages and yeah, I've already talked with with Restore Christen, the Nephel and Murder Crew. God bless the Pere because I think they may have betrothed their daughter to my son. I don't know. So you got kid. He can move the yard, and he can he can change the oil and and and the jeep.
Speaker 4: So that's all you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good kid. Uh, rough around the edges sometimes, you know, he has a mouth on him.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 2: He's opinion very much like me when I you know, when your parents say, like, you need to be nice to me because you know your kids will treat you absolutely fucking right. There's anybody watching right now, I have any God forbid, I have any teenage fans. Be nice to your parents. Listen to them because they know what's best for you, unless they are telling you that you were the opposite.
Speaker 4: Gender, unless they're trying to stab you with heavy metal vaccines.
Speaker 2: That too, maybe distance.
Speaker 4: Cut your penis off.
Speaker 2: Well that yeah, yeah, anyway, I let's get back to uh.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I so the whole thing, like with that song and shit like that, is that there was so many like weird sacrifices and shit going on around the sixties, and I think it's continued on to today. It just looks different, like Amy Winehouse and like some shit like that. You can still find them if you look for him, But the sixties was just rampant with that shit. And one of the weirdest suicides that I can't believe people still think is a suicide came from the sixties, which was Marilyn Monroe. How people still think that's a genuine suicide after all this time. I will never fucking understand the breakdown.
Speaker 2: What was like they said happen and then what you found really happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So you know, she was discovered supposedly working in a factory during World War Two, but her backstory is all hazy because she grew up in like an orphanage or some shit like that. And I think they look for kids and orphanages. I think they look for like broken people and people that are easily manipulated to turn them into these megastars, use them in programs, and then later they become like weird sacrificial lambs. But Maryland, all those boxes, like had no family already was fucked up in the head, was desperate for attention, willing to do anything for a successful career. I mean, she literally checks all those boxes. And they changed her name, they changed her face, they bleached her hair, they did all of like the weird sex getting stuff to her, and she ends up hanging out with like politicians. She's fucking John F. Kennedy and his brother. Okay, some people don't realize that she was fucking both of them and she the police department even knew about it. They had some kind of weird Marilyn Monroe file, uh, and it was documented in there that she was fucking both of them and that it was some type of national security full because she was also fucking this guy that was a part of the Soviet Union or something like that, a Soviet spy. His name was Frederick Field. And so they had this file on her, and she was fucking a Chicago mafia boss name Sam g and Kannas. So she was fucking the mob and our president and some Soviet Union guy. And they had to keep tabs on her because she was doing some weird sex kit and stuff and obviously being used as an asset in some way, and they needed to keep track of her so the US government and separately the mob had her house and her phone tapped, so they they heard all of her phone calls and any conversation that went in the house. So not only were the mob keeping tabs on her, the US government was, so she was getting double tapped, literally double tapped by the President and his brother, double tapped by the mob, and the government double like literally getting trained ran on her from all directions. Her phone's tapped, her house is bugged place, even like her friends' houses that she would like frequently go and spend time, their houses were all bugged, and so they were keeping a really close eye on her. And she pulled this stunt at the President's birthday where everybody knows this. She wore like a completely transparent see through dress saying happy birthday to the president. She was actually uninvited from his birthday party, and she was like, well, fuck you, I'm Marilyn Monroe. I'm gonna show up. Anyways. Not only did she show up, she showed up in a transparent dress. You could see her whole ass in vagina hanging out and she was hanging all over. Well that's I mean, that's a power move. If I ever saw one. It's like, we disinvited you from the party, and she's like, fuck you. Not only am I coming, I'm gonna show up naked basically, and I'm gonna sing to the president. So she pulled that little stunt and it was like a like a month later something like that, she shows up dead. Now they say that she committed suicide. There is This is my problem, and this is what I'll start with for anybody who's gonna argue with me about this, because there is no argument. Really. There is probably twenty thirty Marilyn Monroe documentaries out there that people can tell me to watch, like, oh, look how sad she was, Look how depressied she was. Look she had a horrible life. Oh she had a bunch of miscarriages and she just could never get over it. That's why she killed herself. That's fine. And I'm sure netflixon Hulu and Amazon Prime and HBO Max would love for you to believe that Marilyn was just a severely depressed pill head who just couldn't take one more fucking undercover operation and she just had to end it. Whatever, that's what they want you to believe. The forensic evidence, not my opinion. My opinion would be, you know, I think she didn't kill herself. This is different. This is forensic evidence. This is not an opinion. She couldn't have killed herself, so right, that's different. That's different from me saying I believe she might have been like a sacrificial lamb. That's an opinion. The evidence is they found that she had sixty to seventy nimbutah in her system in nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets in her system. So let's just break that down. The amount of nimbutol and chloral hydrate found in her system, particularly her liver, would suggest that she swallowed sixty to seventy nimbutah, which is a sleeping pill, and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets. Fine, that's a massive overdose. And I don't know anybody who can dry swallow sixty to seventy nimbutah in nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets. And I'll tell you why she would have had to dry swallow them in a minute. But congrats for her if she was able to do that. The problem is when they cracked her stomach open, there were no tablets found in her stomach, No trace of a tablet, no uh, fragments of a tablet, No refractive crystals, which is what pills break down, as you know, as they're digested, they turn into these refractive crystals. So no tablets, no refractive crystals. And nimbutohl has like this weird yellow dye. I guess that coats. It's like a candy coated motherfucker. And there was none of that. So how then if she killed herself by swallowing pills, which is what they want you to believe, how is it then that she has no trace whatsoever of any tablets in her stomach period.
Speaker 2: Well, someone in the chat is saying that they shoved them up her her ass.
Speaker 4: They did, And I don't know a lot of people who commit suicide by liquefying nimbutol and chlorohydrate and then squirting it up their ass. I don't know a lot of people who commit suicide that way. If you look at all the newspapers, they took a picture of her face down, completely naked, with the sheet barely covering her, and some weirdo pointing at a bottle of pills next to the nightstand, and the headline was like Maryland dead, swallowed pills. They made sure to emphasize that she swallowed pills and pointed at the pill bottle for this photo shoot or whatever, and they kept like driving at home that Maryland committed suicide by swallowing pills, swallowing pills. And the officer, the first officer on the scene, his name was Sergeant Jack Clemens. He said, when he arrived at the scene, there was already a house full of people there before they ever called the cops. They called like her psychiatrist, and her primary care provider, and her publicist, and like her maid was there, and there was just a house full of people. And he said, there was no pill bottle any fucking where when he got there. There's no pill bottle in the room, there was no pill bottle on the nightstand, there was no fucking pills anywhere. There was no drinking glass anywhere. And actually Marylyn was renovating her house at the time, and they had shut the water off to her house. So if this is what we're supposed to believe, and she dry swallowed sixty to seventy nmbutah in nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate, she would have had a dry swallow them, and there was no drinking glass in the room, and there was no bottle of pills in the room, and there's no tablets in her stomach when they do the autopsy. So you explained to me how that fucking makes sense at all for a classic suicide case. And right before, like the uh newspaper people and all, like the tabloid whatever, before they got there, Sergeant Jack Clemens left the room to interview the housekeeper, and when he got back, there goes a drinking glass and a bottle of pills next to the nightstand, right before its fucking photo shoot time. So I mean literally, and this guy wasn't allowed to testify, disallowed.
Speaker 2: To kind of like that guy from January sixth, right, uh ray uh ray Epps. You remember that guy that had the maga hat on was telling everyone to go in the capitol and then you know everyone was calling him a fed and he was kind of like.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, if you have something, if you have anything worthwhile to say at all, you're gonna be disallowed from fucking saying anything because this sergeant, he said, in his experience when he has responded to a murder scene, crime scene death scene whatever, And the person has overdosed themselves on like orally on sedative drugs or whatever. Your body goes into like evacuation mode. Halfway through digesting the.
Speaker 2: Amount of can you start shitting everywhere?
Speaker 4: You start puking everywhere? Nice, because your body's like trying to keep you alive. So like halfway through digesting that overload of medication you just took, you start fucking projectile vomiting everywhere. And the sergeant that responded to the nine to one to one call or whatever for Maryland, he said, it was the cleanest death scene i've especially if this is supposed to be a suicide by oral overdose. There's no vomit anywhere. The sheets look freshly cleaned. It was like when he got there, the housekeeper was on. She said, like her third load of laundry or something like that, so the sheets looked freshly laundered. There's no vomit anywhere, There's no nothing on her face. Nothing. I mean, when you when your body starts evacuating this ship, you almost have to wonder if part of your death is an aspiration, because you're you're.
Speaker 2: Just did anyone see her that night?
Speaker 4: Robert Kennedy saw her that morning.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's where I was getting to. What do you think the Kennedy brothers besides uh, double teaming her? It's interesting, what do you think they are? I mean, what knowledge did they give to her? Because they I think it was definitely things that they told her that other people figured out she knew and they were.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, definitely, definitely and if.
Speaker 2: You get on you gotta go and your brother. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fact that the Kennedy brothers died not long after Marylyn, A lot of people want to go, oh, it was the Kennedy brothers that got Marylyn killed. I don't think so, because they got killed too. It's actually a third party that wanted all of them dead. Yeah. Probably, And he's a mass murderer. If people don't know that, there was this guy I think his name was Mac something or other that used to be like his hit man, and he murdered this dude. He sent this Lyndon B. Johnson sent his hit man, his name is Mac something, to this dude's house that had discovered he was laundering money. He blasted him in the chest with a shotgun like eight times, and then they had it ruled a suicide. So I don't know how in the world after you've loaded and blasted yourself in the chest with a shot gun, once you get back up and then you seven more times should blast your own self in the chest and all while having he had like a chloroform rag over his face, so he chloroformed himself and then blasted his own chest out with a shotgun eight times. According to Lyndon B. Johnson, like the guy's the scumbag. The guy's literally a mass murderer for those who don't know. So who then is responsible for Maryland's death if it wasn't the Kennedy brothers, because I think that they were set up to make it look like it was the Kennedy brothers. John F. Kennedy had really pissed off the mob in more ways than one. He said that, you know, he got all of their support when it was like time to like run for office and shit, and then when he got in there, yeah, he basically like.
Speaker 2: Attorney general and then he went after.
Speaker 4: Them and he yeah, like he went after them after they fucking helped him out, So you know, stay with dad.
Speaker 2: Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger bloodline and Illuminati bloodline allegedly right, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: He's supposedly gay. Their dad had like some weird guy that was just like lived with them at the White House and ship like that or wherever they were living. But because Robert visited Maryland that morning, the neighbors reported them fighting and hearing them screaming at each other, and then he left and she died that night, and a lot of people think, oh, it had to be the Kennedy brother I mean, she was fighting with them, she was doing whatever I heard. House was tapped by the government and the mob. I think that the mob set it up to look like it was the Kennedy brothers. But they had actually made a habit out of killing people by deadly enemas. That was like one of their things. That was like their go to thing. If they wanted like an untraceable type of death, not to stab them or shoot them or whatever, they would give people deadly enemas. And that's what Marilyn got. Her colon was purple, it was swollen, it was twice the size that it should have been. She had bruises on the back of both of her legs like she had been held down. She had bruises on her butt cheeks, and so I don't know a lot of people who commit suicide by holding their own self down, Like how was she a contortionist to she gave herself bruises on the backs of her legs and her butt cheeks. And she also then like shoved a huge dildo up her ass, but took it out right before she died, Like why, Like the forensic evidence does not suggest that this was a suicide whatsoever. And she actually she had called her hair girl like thirty minutes before she died and was like, hey, girl, just want to let you know I'm gonna make it to my appointment tomorrow morning, looking forward to it. Whatever. And that was like the last phone call she made. And it's like, why would you, like in the throes of murdering yourself, why are you gonna call and like confirm your hair appointment for the next day and shit like that, Like none of it made sense whatsoever. She also had something called.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it.
Speaker 4: Where you die so fast cyanosis? You die so rapidly that like your blood vessels burst and if you if you take it like a sedative overdose, you die real slow as your body digests the medications, and then you go through like the agonal phases where you're vomiting and like shitting or whatever. None of that was none of that was clear in Marylyn's death. Actually it was the opposite where if you, if you like, took a massive overdose, like if you like injected yourself with a massive overdose, you would have cyanosis.
Speaker 2: I would just say, shout out another fellow reject of ours, Robbie Marsh. He says, injections behind the knees and underarm. So I mean that mm hmm, that lines. I mean that's probably how most people, you know, when when it's made to look a certain way, you know it's it's it's the opposite, right.
Speaker 4: It is the opposite. I mean, and they're they're so slick about it too. But if you know what you're looking for, obviously, like with the autopsy, it's not there's no indication that she killed herself whatsoever. She had lividity markings. That so, lividity is when your blood settles after you die. Every dead body is going to have lividity markings. But what the lividity markings in Maryland's case showed is that she died face down in what's called the soldier's position, with her arms and legs down and at the sides, with her head hanging off the bed, and then at some point after her death, she was rolled over onto her back for a considerable period of time they say, probably four hours, and then at some point before Sergeant Clemens arrived, she was rolled back into the face down death position. So again not my opinion, this is the forensic. Her fucking body showed lividity markings, showed that she had been moved several times after how many fucking dead people do you know that just rolls around like are you kidding me? Like bloated and like I don't know, Oh, I mean, it's like she killed herself. She committed suicide, she took all these pills, and then after she died, she rolled around in the bed for a couple hours, Like none of this is making sense for the story.
Speaker 2: And well, I was gonna ask you we we had the keen kill ritual that that we've seen with JFK and like Franz Ferdinand and like all these other people, is there I wonder if there's some kind of uh, I don't know, feminine occult like to some kind of I will tell you that I think that.
Speaker 4: I think that there is. And this is where I kind of talk about eyes wide shut and like the weird rituals they have with women, and like being naked. And she was a sex symbol. She was known for being gorgeous, beautiful, could have whoever she wanted, literally the president. And in the death photos, she's naked, no makeup on, her hair's all matted to her head. She looks horrible, she looks almost like unrecognizable. And I do think it was like a humiliation ritual for her. And the address in the house where she was murdered was six oh five Helena Drive or something like that.
Speaker 2: Let me find it, and clockwasse says the horror Babylon archetype. Yeah, but you could also put Princess Diana under.
Speaker 4: The same yeah.
Speaker 2: Ye, and she wasn't really the same boat, but she wasn't. She was more of like a U. And this is just a what would be like a euphemism or metaphor, because Mother Teresa, we know now, was a terrible person, but like a Mother Teresa type figure, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean so she definitely was like the horror of Babylon or whatever she was in these weird sex kitten operations, and so the address was one two three oh five fifth Helena Drive. And the little girl in Eyes Wide Shut that gets sacrificed at the end in my opinion, because she's being led off by two dudes at the end of the movie and her mom is Alice. Right, And I don't know if you've paid much attention to that movie, but it's like just a big it's all about like weird ritualistic shit. But the little girl in Eyes White Chat her name is Helena, and I do think that there is like some it's they could have really murdered her anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well they that's they took her at at the end, right, They Yeah, they did.
Speaker 4: The little girl. They took her at the very end of the movie.
Speaker 2: You know, no one if you don't know what to look for. I'm sure they first saw that in theaters, saw that and were just like, you know, just like, oh, they're just in a toy store.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The crazy part about that too, is like if you look in the toy store as they're walking down the aisles, there's a there's a gentleman. Gentleman's preferd Blondes, Marilyn Monroe, Barbie and it's like right there in in like the side of the isle, and you know, you talk about Princess Diana. The song Candle in the Wind is Elton John. He talks a lot about writing his songs in which language. He wrote Candle in the Wind for Maryland, and then when Princess Diana died, he rewrote the lyrics and sang it at her funeral. So it's just it's all connected. It's all ritualistic. And I know Diana didn't die in the sixties, but Maryland did, and so did you know JFK. And it's again, it's like this weird like people getting stabbed to death of concerts, Hippie movement, Vietnam War, Marilyn Monroe's suicide, like all this stuff. It's like what a time to be alive. Really in the nineteen sixties. I'm surprised anyone even made it the fuck out.
Speaker 2: And I mean you could say that, I'm sure. I mean people made it out mentally.
Speaker 4: You know, right, And like that's got to play a part in like the way that like how we've ended up here, because it was so successful that they just kept repeating it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there was a veil that was opened up during that time, and then a veil a little later on with nine to eleven, and uh, you know they're shorely uh completing these smaller like all these smaller sacrificial rides in these little rituals here and there for this much larger uh much larger ritual.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. And the thing too is like the guy who did Marilyn's autopsy, he he couldn't believe his eyes basically when he saw all this because he was like, oh, she didn't kill herself. And he went to like retest all the samples of her organs, and somebody had fucking taken them all and they were gone. They had this disappeared and some guy from like the Pentagon took the file with all the shit and they he never saw it again, and her body went missing for like four hours or something like that before her funeral. And you know, it's like you it's like, literally, for anybody who pays like thirty minutes of attention to Marilyn's suicide quote unquote, we'll find out that they've been running game on us, suiciding people for forever long. I mean, like, that's why I don't know.
Speaker 2: This information and still think it and think anything different than than she was. Becuse they come out with the sacrificed by.
Speaker 4: The Netflix documentaries.
Speaker 2: Fucking Netflix, because oh, she was.
Speaker 4: So sad and she was depressed. You know, sometimes I feel a little blue. Okay, sometimes I'm having a bad day. I'm not even Marilyn Monroe. I can't imagine the type of life she had, or how fucked up she was, or how sad she was. But she didn't kill herself, right, Like, you can be depressed and not kill yourself. Like those two things can exist at the same time. You can be Marilyn Monroe. You can be depressed, you can have a shitty life and still not want to kill yourself. I mean, she was getting help, like she was having trouble sleeping and shit like that. But all of her psychiatrist sessions were taped, and when you listen back to those tapes, she was actually really hopeful for the future. She was working on like a bunch of like new projects and movies and all this shit, and she was you know, it's like people who are hopeful for the future, who confirmed their hair appointment for the next morning, Like, these aren't usually the people that suicide themselves, right, Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: You see that happened so much in that in that industry, right, and it's because you know, maybe some some of the people were really sad and trying to escape demons that that they really couldn't shake.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but you can say that about Kurt Cobain, and.
Speaker 5: He didn't kill himself either, right, Right when you look at it, it's like, well wait a minute, I mean, you know, yeah, that could be true, but the evidence it's like your your your eyes aren't lying to.
Speaker 2: You, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He pulled the trigger with his fucking shoe on his fucking like the way that he would have had to have killed himself, he would have had to use his toe to pull the right before he shot himself. He also went downstairs and slashed his own tires. And like it's like, okay, like I said, you can be a tortured soul, Okay, you can be a terribly miserable person but still get murdered, right, Amy Winehouse, Britney Murphy, Kurt Cobain, Marilyn Monroe. People need to look at this shit. They did not kill themselves.
Speaker 2: You could say it was ritualistic, but at the same time, it could have been because they were trying to speak up about something.
Speaker 4: You know, and or it was time to pay the fiddler who fucking knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could have known, like I said earlier, they could have known that they were gonna be offered up for a sacrifice. M hmm one day.
Speaker 4: You know, like they didn't know when their time was gonna come, but they knew that it was gonna come around eventually. But I you know, they used music and movies and actresses and whatever. We fall in love with these people. We idolize these people like the you know, they say golden idols or whatever, and then they murder them in front of us. And then they say, like they killed themselves and how sad it is, And it's all part it's all part of the programming. It's all part of like the trauma based mind control. You know, all of the people that you idolize as a kid, you grow up and realize that they were their parents were in the military, and this it was all fake and staged and they you know, it's just it's a shame, really.
Speaker 2: It's it's sad. Yeah, No, it's it's actually very sad. And it's like, you know, where these people's souls at when when this happens, Like where are where are they? Spiritually?
Speaker 4: M Yeah, And I mean it's kind of like what you were saying at the beginning of the episode. And that's why I asked you. I do think at some level, Hollywood industry, you know, like the entertainment industry, the government, uh, they're NASA, they're all in cahoots with spiritualism that we don't understand. There is a war for your soul and we're victims of it. Even someone like you and I who try to like understand this shit, we still get caught up in it, right because we all have music and movies and shit that we like to like listen to and watch and whatever. And it's it's like they if it wasn't successful, they wouldn't do it. If it if they weren't getting results, they would stop doing it. Laurel Canyon. Music is great and everybody loves it. It sounds wonderful. Nirvana was great. Everybody loved it. It was wonderful. Disney Channel, everybody loved it was wonderful. I mean, like they they literally draw us in with like magic.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, you're good, You're good. No, well, speaking of magic, yeah no, And that's one main component behind it, I think. And it's been like this since antiquity.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this old black magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been the rulers and the elite class, and people think that, you know, they're at the top. What they don't know is that the people really pulling the strings are the priests, the king priests, so to say, of these ancient of these ancient cults, these ancient mystery cults, and uh, you know, they are the ones that communicate with the gods or with their God, with their certain deity whoever they worship.
Speaker 4: And well it's just like in the Bible, you know, Psalms means songs, and David danced before the Lord and sing a new song, and like there is so many references to like dance and singing and vibration, and.
Speaker 2: There's references to I mean, there's stuff that aligns with the Druidic mystery schools. And people may not know this, but Jacob when he wrestles with God, is he is going through an initiation the Yeah, it's Moses was doing magic in the desert. He was, he was out there talking to multiple entities and they were.
Speaker 4: Tricks and ship by fire, blittant.
Speaker 2: Fire at night, by clouds that day. And you know, I mean he came from kimm It, where alchemy was created. You know, I have a theory that he was an out chemists. He's been portrayed with the alchemical horns coming from his uh you know, his light. You know, some people why is Moses portrayed with horns? And it's like, yeah, well why was he holding the caduceus?
Speaker 4: And he was raised as a prince of Egypt.
Speaker 2: He was raised in the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all the all the he was raised in the uh the main castle or you know, the main the main uh palace. All the elite, Yeah, all the royalty and the elite were all involved in the mysteries. And they themselves would you know, they didn't, like I said, they didn't communicate with the gods. That was for the priests. They still they had to say and and and everything.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's well that's if if you know the or the if the god was not there physically, you know, manifesting or whatever, that's that's another story, because you know, once in Egypt the gods walked among men.
Speaker 4: So but that's because they don't they don't want you to think that the hieroglyphics could be literal, but they probably.
Speaker 2: Are the literal and symbolic, you know, the ave so below the microcosm macrocosm. You know, I definitely think what happens in other realms manifest here for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is about all the time I'm gonna have with little stinker.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, we're probably gonna get out of here, here and here in a minute. Guys, Julia, this was fun and we need to get together sometime some other time, maybe on on a weekend when I haven't when I haven't worked all day. I you know, I always give myself a hard time, and I'm like I I never think that I do a good job during the week, but then my audience tells me differently. So wow, I think it.
Speaker 4: Was a great conversation. It was last I love talking about football.
Speaker 2: Well, there's so much more that we could get into. So if you want to go ahead and tell people where they can find you, and you can go ahead and get out of here. If you need to just tell people where they can find you, and if there's anything that you got coming soon. Yeah, I am a.
Speaker 4: New mom, so I'm doing the best I can every day. But yeah, Cosmic podcasts wherever you listen to podcasts, we have.
Speaker 2: It pulled up and I'll put it in the description. So and uh, I'll have to get you back on again. I need to introduce you to my wife and maybe you can go on her podcast. She barely has time to do it, but she's trying. She'll she'll be trying here soon to do a few episodes, so Honor trying to hook her up with some people.
Speaker 4: So I would love to have her on my show or go on her show whichever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure, And yeah we could definitely do that. Me and you could do a swapcast. You have Colby Khan and you know we can. I'm sure I'll see you soon on an Occult Reject show. But I appreciate you coming hanging out with me tonight. I'm glad you finally booked. I'm glad I finally made a callen Lee so you could because before that, my scheduling was dog shit but anyway, thank you Julia. Guys, go subscribe to Julia's channel, and yeah, go to her patreon. Let her patreon support her, support her baby, her beautiful little baby who got to join us for the episode tonight as well. Y'all have a good, good rest of your week and I'm sure I'll see you all this weekend. Guys, stay great, pilled later.
Speaker 1: When to Sponge.
Speaker 2: To be no Joe and then you.
Speaker 3: Dies, don't you and somebody in love? Don't to need somebody in love. And to that somebody love, you find somebody in the love
Speaker 1: Love