Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one O one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots, all right, This hour to lunch and Taco show is brought you by Petties Meats on State Road four thirty four and Longwood just west of I for the Big Game contest available for you to enter now JRRU, Instagram or WJR dot com. You can win yourself a Big Game price pack and a grill to cook all those goodies on from Petties.
Speaker 1: Big Meat pack. Right, isn't that what we're calling it? Or believe it, they're braudy. It had a whole bunch of different meat cuts and and a grill. Thanks to Petties for that. Well, you can have people over at your house for the Big Game or do somebody else's just.
Speaker 2: Bring it over there at one O one one w JRR on Instagram for that. All right, taco, Let's begin in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: If you go to at one on one one WJARR for that, you just have to scroll down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wisconsin, Wison, Yes we know that just from previous data that's publicly available in discussions we've had over the years on this show that Wisconsin is up there with people who like to drink and drink a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's the theory is that it's so cold up there, it's like what else is there to do?
Speaker 2: Sit there on ice fish in a hut and drink beer. Well, there's also a large college population there as well that contributes to that. But I think of all the conversations we've had, this is a new one. We've got a fifty two year old teacher there. He's a gym teacher. That's Randall Villareal Middle school gym teacher. Showed up at work drunk, very drunk, I mean drunk to the point where they called the police to kind of intervene. Here is a teacher at middle school. People don't get the point four zero just overnight. Most people are incapacitated and not making it. The intoximeter said he was above a point four, which is when it maxes.
Speaker 1: Out the intoxicmeter. I've never heard that one breathalyzed. I didn't know you could max out a breathalyzer. No me either, And this guy was this point four. Now I heard that three times? But was it possibly the day after that Bill's game?
Speaker 2: This was on Friday, last Friday morning?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, seven, I hit a big Thursday night and kept it going.
Speaker 2: Here's you just hit it? So he was out Thursday night, which we all know is your A lot of folks like to kind of ramp into the weekend on Thursday night. Sometimes where do you go? Where do you go after Thursday? If you're this guy with the weekend ahead? Oh god, I mean da Monday morning pretty much. So that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Four point four. Yeah, it's as high as it goes. You maxed out the meter. Haven't we heard though of like a point five? No, we've had three point three. Stuff is usually the I'm picturing the officer after applying or administering the test, like smacking the unit on the side, going this can't be right. The old TV trick. It's kind of like the thermometer where you do a second one. You know, you say, there's no way that my kid doesn't have a fever. It can see it, you know, and see I'm doing another one. All right, let's do one more for you, pal. Remember using your.
Speaker 2: Hot breath to breathe on a thermometer to try to fake being sick stay off from school. The light bulb. Oh I never thought to do that. Oh yeah, that was one of the best tricks.
Speaker 1: You have a lamp next to your bed when you're in the elementary school, out.
Speaker 2: Of the mouth and just over the light, right over to the light, like you're roasting a marshmallow.
Speaker 1: I saw it on a TV show. Actually that's where I learned it, and it was great. You put that thermometer next to the light and you're having a day of Price is Right and all those good shows.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that many tourists who come to Central Florida probably snicker at the names of some of our towns here on first blush, like Titusville and Cassimi and yeah, what's the other one? Right? Sure, we're we're not unique in that. In fact, let's go global here we go over to England Cumbria. England has a smaller uh town there. Oh, Cumbria's pretty called Cockermouth. They're very upsetting Cockermouth. They're a bus service has been axed. How do you just cut out of bus service? A lot of people rely on that trying to get to to and from Cockermouth. It's going to be a lot more difficult, as you said, for folks now who had been relying on the bus line service.
Speaker 1: Usually to get to Cockermouth. Just just a couple of drinks, right any your dinner rose from the street, just a tip.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, bus driver, can you pull over this bus? I can buy a rose from that guy out there. Then they lost the bus service. Huh, it's too bad for them. Do you just know if I see the word Cockermouth in a headline, it's I don't care what the story has to do with it's coming in here.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and read the headline because we might have a head onto the week.
Speaker 2: Right there, Cockermouth bus service connecting Estates to Center City center to be axed now to be fair, Uh, all towns uh that have been named are named after something there. This this small town is right near the mouth of the Cocker River.
Speaker 1: Thus Cockermouth, I got you, so hey, Speaking of transportation, then I feel bad for geography lesson this morning, losing your bus Exactly, We'll go fish or whatever, pickroll or something. So speaking to transportation, we have all these things like we're fortunate enough to have bright lane and this and that, and these people are losing that. Any updates on the SunRail running on weekends, weren't they gonna try that out or something?
Speaker 2: I don't have any information to that effect. I know they've done it for special occasion. I knew that for special occasions.
Speaker 1: But I thought there was talks and I even know there was actually about hey, we're gonna start running on the weekends. Whoever is in charge over there do it? Telling you they'll actually see people on that thing when it drives past. And I know there's two SunRail people right now going.
Speaker 2: Right take it. Or there's a zoo in China that's taken some flak for something they're selling there For about seven bucks American. You can buy a jar a tiger pe. It's being sold and hawked as an arthritis remedy. What are you supposed to do with Well, you have two choice. I have more on this for those of you who want to look into this.
Speaker 1: If you have it, if you got the arthritis, do you pour it on yourself?
Speaker 2: You can mix it with what does it say? You can either mix it with it like mix it with vinegar or something white. No, you mix it with white wine. Tiger peat and white wine. Then you can apply it topically to the affected area, or you can take it orally. Yeah, he spoons a tiger pee.
Speaker 1: I guess Look, I'll take an oxy for the pain and the tiger pages because they say it works.
Speaker 2: What's up with that guy? Man?
Speaker 1: He looks like the pe coach You blew a point for It's tiger p and oxy on demand download the irt radio app.
Speaker 2: A noisy groage