Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Annia Saoru.
Speaker 2: Be sure and check out our merch shop. Great shirt designs. We have shirts from the films.
Speaker 3: We have hoodies.
Speaker 2: Use the link right in the description to go check that out. Be sure and check out my films A Cult Louisianas on tub Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Ania Saaru. He is an independent metaphysicist, lecturer, and researcher known for synthesizing complex spiritual science, gnostic thought, and esoteric cosmology.
Speaker 3: Annie, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great, Chris. It's a pleasure to be back on the show Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's great to have you back. Really looking forward to this one today. You're gonna be breaking down the occult symbolism from the TV series from now. If you all haven't seen this show, I highly recommend it. It's probably in my top ten all time shows. I'm really enjoying it so far. The show's basically about a group of people trapped in this alternate reality. Every night, these humanoid creatures come out of the woods and try and kill everyone, basically all the people that arrived in the town over the years. They get there mysteriously after having to take a detour on a back road because of a massive tree blocking the road. This seems to be the trigger for everyone to disappear into that alternate reality and morning. There's gonna be spoilers throughout the show, so again, I highly recommend everyone go check it out. I think there's four seasons.
Speaker 3: Right now, is that right?
Speaker 4: Yes? Correct?
Speaker 3: Right on.
Speaker 2: I'll let you fill in anything missed in my intro, but first remind the audience a bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. My name is Anniosorrow. I'm the owner of the Spiritual Shave Room. I've been a metaphysicist, a esotericist. I've been sharing information and research for about ten years. You can go to my platform at Instagram or YouTube or Facebook either Annio Sorrow or the Spiritual Shave Room one or my Patreon if you want deeper downloads. We get in depth classes and lots of people come on and share their information. Patreon, dot com, slash thch Underscore, Spiritual Shade Room and it should pop up as the true occult newspaper. And Yeah, I just started doing this research, looking deeper into things. Something didn't seem right, wrote I was raised non denominational Christian and I've always looked at things deeply and I just needed a deeper insight. And the information and the research that I came across really resonated, so I can just continue to build on it, build on it, and I have an audience that feels the same way about certain things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I love the work you're doing as it relates to this show. Would you add anything to the synopsis about the show itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the show is very, very interesting. I think it's one of the most esoteric shows that we come across. A lot of the Internet memes and themes around the show is that nobody knows what the eff is going on. Right. There's been four seasons, do we really understand what is happening. You've got this new character introduced called the Man in Yellow. The Man in Yellow kind of it reflects to me the King in Yellow if you ever read the Necronomicon and the car Koza, understanding what the King King Yellow is in our reality. There's some gnostic themes because the Man in Yellow turns into a woman named Sophia who's been time traveled or entrance in the story since the very beginning. It seems as following a time loop where certain souls come back and get reincarnated and they play different roles. And what we figure out at the end of season four is that the boy in White who was seen at the beginning very young and now he's older. Now a lot of memes is about that. Look how Odie is now. But it seems that the show is showing a game between the Man in Yellow and the Boy in White. Now the theme is centered around these children. These children apparently early early in the seasons, well not even in the season, they haven't showed it yet, but early early in the storyline of the timelines, they were sacrificed by their parents because their parents want an immortality. Apparently, that's that's what the guess is from our stars and co stars right now.
Speaker 2: And weren't they enticed by this strange female being to do that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: She was whispering in their ears apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the kimono woman. Now, if you look into be ethic mythology, Canadian mythology, this story is all about the fourteen ninety eight discovery of John Cabot of Newfoundland. You ever heard of that connection to this? Yeah, Well, it's interesting because in Canadian mythology or the beethic mythology is about this woman, this witch. Well she's made out to be a witch and her son. So follow some themes because there's a word in Beefic called annui, and we keep getting this word by the children that continuously come to tap with the saying ankooey. Well, and they come to Jade to Jade and Tapatha are the main I guess incarnated souls that's been there a lot of times. But in Nui in Baithic language means tree. And then you have the bottle tree, and then you have all of these other trees that seems to connect to Kabbala to me, and these trees can transfer you dimensionally to other places around from Land wherever from Land is. It's but it's funny because the story is called Newfoundland. This John Cabot fourteen ninety eight storyline is centered around this water spirit, this great water spirit, and this witch, this woman who's deemed a witch, but she really was trying to save her son. But you have the theme of this kommodal woman who apparently in the show is kind of pulling the stream. Now we're looking at Fatima because she just turned to a monster in season four. Is she the kommonal woman in the future and we're looking at some type of retro causality or something like that. It's hard to really follow what actually is going on, but it seems that there is a connection between Fatima and the kommonal woman. Fatima is building a golam as well, and I believe that her lineage. I think she is Jewish. I haven't confirmed that, but I think she said something along the lines in my religion or something like that. So that's kind of interesting. And I believe that this golm because what seems to happen is that when the people that sleeping from Land, their nightmares become attached to the forest. So whoever dies, their nightmares automatically manifest into another monster. We've seen that. We've seen the music box, we seen the what was the thing crawling out? The bugs? Well, you had a lot of different but you had the spiders in season one, but I think it was it wasn't crickets. It was another type of bug that was crawling out. The guy his ear that these are fears from the different people in town, because you heard some of the characters say, I was afraid of this, just like Tabitha when she was in her older incarnation, she was afraid of those dolls, and the dolls came awake and the dolls started. The dolls was resistant to the rocks. That Boyd, who is the main character who comes over from Lost Harold Perrino, it's the actor's name. He went into the forest and he found these stones with with this Nordic inscriptions in it, and it's kind of parallels to the story of uh Odin when he received the rooms from the giant ymir and Nordic mythology and he brings the rooms back and gives knowledge to people. The same thing with Boyd. He goes into the forest one night, and he comes back with these rocks, and if you hang the rock on the door, it's supposed to protect you from the monsters, sort of biblically like in the biblical story when they told the people to take blood mark the door and then the angel or death will pass over over their life. So it's very interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, maybe we could go back to the first season and dissect each season a bit with some of the most profound symbolism that you've seen throughout. The show starts out with this one family. I'm completely blanking on their names, Matthews, the Matthews family.
Speaker 3: And they're in a camper.
Speaker 2: They come across the tree, and they were the one of the first families that the show focuses on, and this was the first time we're introduced to the falling tree that they can't get past, and basically the first time we see anyone being trapped in from land. Right.
Speaker 4: Yes, So the Matthews is interesting because going back to the John Cabot story, the name of John Ship is the Matthew So it's interesting that the first family we come across is the Matthews. And you have Tabitha, you have her husband, Jim, Jim is a was he an engineer? I think Jim was the engineer, Jay engineer? I think either Jim, Yeah, he was the engineer. And you have Julie a lot of memes about her hair throughout the different season. Julie is becoming a central character because she's able later in other seasons to storywalk. And then you have Ethan, who's the whole story is connected around. Ethan is reading this story about the crabb Knocker or something like that. It's some type of monster story. And apparently the more we go deeper into these seasons, the books that Ethan introduced in season one is paralleling to these monsters, and the themes are from so I believe that From could be a manifestation of Ethan's nightmares or Ethan's imagination, something connected between Ether, Victor and the Boy in White. The children that survive sacrifices from each feeding, they call it a feeding. When the monsters execute everyone, they kill everyone, and then the timeline restarts, and then you've got to go back. You got to get another family and a whole new group of people to come in and they have to figure out what the f is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned Victor. He seems to be another integral part of the story that connects other people to the events happening. Have you broken down anything behind Victor's character.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Victor's character seems to me he parallels I believe Boyd is the full Victor is like the higher re font and we're talking tarot deck.
Speaker 2: Now for the audience. Boyd is like the protector sheriff character. He took on the role of the sheriff of the town and he arrived before the Matthews family.
Speaker 4: He did, so he's the one that organizes the chaos pretty much. He's ex military. His wife was ex military. He ended up having to unlive his wife because the monsters got in her head. It made her try to unlive her son, so he had to intervene. So this is the trauma each each season, the characters have to deal with doing something very traumatic because of what the this this nefarious spirit over this town is making them do to each other. But Victor, he's the high refont because he knows where all the bones are buried. He knows secrets that nobody knows because he's been there the longest. His mother is very much connected to Tabitha I believe his mother is an incarnation of Tabitha back then, and we haven't seen the manifestation of his sister. I believe his sister is very very important to what's about to happen. I believe we're about to see who her, who his sister is in season five, and Tabitha is the only one that makes it out Fromville from Matthew family. Now, remember, there's an intricate scene I believe in season one or is it season two, where she gets pushed out of the tower season two. That's the tower card, you know. The tower cards shows somebody falling, you know, and it shows a lightning in the background. It's funny because in season four, when they discover the kid's bones, there is this plasma apocalypse that happens. And I'm getting ahead of myself with that, But yeah, Victor is the person who knows the most knowledge. But because he's went through all of these traumatic traversing, of different waves of feedings, of seeing different people come and go, people that's very close to him, not just his family, other people that was trapped in from Ville, all of them end up dying. He kind of tries not to say too much because he doesn't want to bear the consequences of giving knowledge, because this place, if you have too much knowledge, it seems that it will react to you. It reacts by violence, It does something very very violent.
Speaker 2: It also seemed that he was emotionally and mentally stunted at the very age that he experienced some of the most traumatic things, because he was very childlike throughout the series.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's definitely a boy in a grown man's body, and you can see the people in town treat him that way, the very emotional scene in the last episode, because you could see and whoever's playing him, they're doing the heck of a job when his father comes in season three. Well, now in season four when they had the regular Victor and the other you know, the father drunk, drunk the blood of Sophia or she dropped droplets of her blood and it was a liquor or something whatever it was, but he drunk, and now he's having visions of Victor if he wasn't, you know, like a grown boy. Who whoever that actor is, he's doing a heck of a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going back to when Tabitha was pushed out of the tower, I found this to be extremely interesting because she's pushed out, she's falling what seems to be to her death. But she wakes up in a hospital and she was told that she was in a coma. This is when I start wondering if what they're experiencing our near death experiences, maybe they're trapped in some kind of purgatory. Because she wakes up and she's back in the real world. They told her she was in a coma. She had been in an accident. This is when she starts to find answers in the real world and she finds Victor's dad.
Speaker 4: She finds Victor's dad. But this is crazy, Chris, because what does Victor's dad tell him tell her is that this all started from an acid true, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, experience started from an acid trip. Him and his spouse took some acid one day and apparently he got lost in it and that's why he was in that realm.
Speaker 4: Whatever is the entity, it's trying to convince him that, yeah, that's what happened. I believe they did. I mean, they did acid and I don't know. It's it's hard to tell because you even have mushrooms in the last season that it was a lot. But there was some lies. There's lies told in every truth. If you notice in the series, it's like a little white lie that's told. But could it be near death experiences? Could it be an acid trip or is it some dreamy you know? That's what you know. A lot of people have a lot of theories. I saw somebody say that it's a quantum computer, and they broke it down very very well. They use a quantum jargon with the parts of the quanda. I was like, man, people are really trying to figure this out, and it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the fourth season and it could go a variety of different ways, for sure. Let's talk a bit about the monsters that come out at night, vampiric type creatures. They first appear as normal humans, except very pale, with these extremely creepy smiles on their face the entire time. Then when they get close enough, they will attack and kill the people.
Speaker 4: Yes, the most popular of them is Smiley. That actor is very, very popular, and if you remember the scene when he's rebirthed, it reminds me of what happened a couple of days ago with Peaz, Hilton and Arion.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear I heard something happen but what exactly happened with that, if you don't mind.
Speaker 4: Apparently Paris Hilton went on TikTok. Paris Hilton is like this gossip blogger.
Speaker 3: Of Rez Hilton or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Peress, I'm sorry pronounced Perez Hilton, I think went on TikTok and apparently he had a nervous breakdown or something. But he started to cover his body in his own blood. Take take different things, and I don't want to say this on your platform. He was doing some things that's very strange. But Arianna Grande video came out and she was covered all with that, remember smiling when he was boring. He was covered. I'm like, there's something. There's some some sabotine and Frankist stuff going on with this. But yeah, so the monsters, so, like I said, every different season, you the monsters aren't the scariest thing. It's the nightmares in the forest. Because you remember when what you had Martin that was chained up in the basement, when Boyd met him, Juliett actually story walked and threw him the rope to get him out of it. You know that probably set course everything that's happening right now really that one scene. We still don't know who Martin is. But Martin said, your blood is my blood, and he transfers some type of blood ritual. It's all this stuff is about blood rituals. You notice that because he did. The man in yellow said, this place is about rituals, and if you don't do the ritual the right way, then you have to dade. You gotta start over, or something gets out of place, and now you have to face whatever comes next. So when Martin gives him his blood, he apparently gets these worms. It's really demi urged arconic. So these worms are in Boy's body and Boy goes back into town. And these monsters, the ones that you spoke on, they're very hideous, strange looking things, only come out at night. They're super strong. There's nothing you can do to them. You can shoot them whatever, they're just impervious to physical damage. We believe that these monsters are the souls or the people who sacrifice the children in the beginning of whenever this thing happened, and that's why they're immortal. They live underground orn.
Speaker 2: They promised immortality for sacrificing their children. In a sense, they got immortality, but most likely not like they thought they would.
Speaker 4: Right, So it was a lie. Once again. You got immortality, but you're going to become like these mindless monster slaves. I mean, they make funny jokes. I'm not gonna lie they when they're in human foreign they'll stand at the door and said, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that. So they're like, I don't know, they got a little comedy to them while they're about to torture someone. And remember when they made Void watch when they tortured t Ten's wife, Kenny's mother. That was like some of the craziest stuff on TV. You know, make him watch that stuff. But boy, the only way that we see one of these things get hurt is when he transfers the worms and kills Smiley the first time. So we're like, yay, everybody in the audience, like, finally we get to see these things die. Have you seen the video of the guy that's doing AI and he's putting himself in from and he's saving everybody he's beating out. They gotta find that like that thing that goes viral every time he makes a video. But yeah, so we're like, yeah, like finally we know how to beat these things. And what happens. Fatima starts to say she's feeling weird. She has a craving of eating rotten fruit, which is something parallel to that in the Garden of eating. Because if you see, the drawing is at the beginning of from everything is intricate. The drawings are from Victor. Victor is drawing this stuff, but everything Victor is drawing is truthful. Chronology of the metaphysics and the occultism behind the town.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you covered the symbolism behind her name Fatima. That's a very esoteric name as well, our lady of Fatima.
Speaker 4: The incident Fatma, Yeah, I talked about it. There was a Fatima, wasn't it a upholige? Some type of ufology behind the Fatoma event.
Speaker 2: They had a massive event in the early nineteen hundreds where a massive crowd of people witnessed a UFO that passed over them and even left burn marks on their bodies. It was preceded by sightings of Mother Mary that the children in the local areas started to witness. It was a wild mass sighting of something.
Speaker 4: Right, and it seems like the stuff between her and Boyd's son. I'm forgetting his name. They're biblical. They're very biblical because it's like the the Garden of Eden's story. It's funny because she people pointed out and they figured out that Fatima actually grows the weed from me. They show the pictures. I started said, she looked like she may do that, but yeah, so she starts to crave eating this rotten fruit, and then we figure out she's hurting because she's the town, the entity or whatever type of changeling you've heard of, changeling, beings, whatever. It seems like the whole town is a changeling and it can make you become a part of it. It uses her body as a vessel to rebirth Smiley after boy killed Smiley with the worms. So it's like we're like, damn, Like we can't do nothing to this thing. Like we thought that we figured out what's going to defeat this thing. Now it can use a woman where nobody has ever had children in the town. We're thinking this about to be the first baby that's born in the town. No, it birthed a monster, you know. So it's like the most darkest Cringey TV show. That's how right now it is.
Speaker 2: It is one hundred throughout the forests surrounding the town, and from there are different magical areas and artifacts. And you mentioned that Boyd found these amulets, which for a while was their only source of protection at night. For whatever reason, these amulets kept the monsters out of homes whenever they hung it against the wall near a door. Eventually some other things happened to where it rendered them uneffective and there was some sabotage some other creatures that weren't affected by the emulets. But talk a little bit about the amulets and what it may represent.
Speaker 4: So the amulets on it we figure out in the last two episodes in season four. It's like we got to wait to the very end to figure out what's going on that on these stones, if you look very closely, the drawing on the stone stones are actually Tabitha and Jade in a former incarnation, and the stone that's on the amulet in the middle have these markings around it. It shows the slab where the children were sacrificed at so it was showing what you needed to do the whole time. On the stone, Tabitha and Jade had to go back on the ground to where their bones were buried, and they had to go get the children's bones, and it's right on the stone the whole time. And Jay figures it out. Because Jade is the smartest person on the show. I forgot what he was. He's something. Well, he's like a computer engineer or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that. Him and Jim used to get into it a lot, Tabitha's husband. But yeah, apparently that's what's on the stone. So the stone is showing the ritual process of what happened in the town that started all of this stuff. It's also showing what you need to do to get the reboot of the system to really get close to get getting your ass out of there.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the other magical areas throughout the forests, they have different locations with different metaphysical purposes. It would seem you mentioned the Bottle Tree earlier, which is a central part of the story, but there's also this area that if you enter in it, it causes an out of body experience to where you're able to travel to different alms throughout different times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Julie uses this area. It's like these stones that's this barren land that's close to where the Lake of Tears is, which is very important. The Lake of Tears is the star tarot Card. I think that's where the souls of the people from the previous timelines are at. I think that's where Jim is right now as well. We can get into that in a second. But yeah, So Julie finds this area and she goes with the I forgot his name. He gets cut on the face, but she he is basically her anchor. She goes into this rigid place and she basically has a Yeah, she has an outer body experience every time she does it. But what she's really doing when she has this outer body experience is time traveling. So she goes back and she probably goes to about twenty or thirty years back in the past. She sees the first feeding when Victor was a kid, and the man in yellow is waiting on her and she sees him actually eating someone. So she thinks that with this ability, which Ethan mentions this ability in season one, he talked about story walking and what story walking was about. With this ability, she's trying to develop the skill to leave what's called a bookmark just like you leave it in a book. So she's trying to put something back in time so she can go back and change what's occurring in the past, because she wants to bring her father who was murdered by the man man in Yellow back. Now, she fails at this the first time that she does it, and the Man in Yellow reinforces the lack of confidence that she has in it, so she gives up on it in season four. But we believe that Julie is going to become key in season five of going back into that story walking and discovering really how to do that. But the only thing is the only every time that she does the story walking, she goes into a seizure type thing when she goes out her body, So it's like she's risking her life every time she does it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another magical area in the forest is the bottle tree, which you mentioned earlier. This is a very important part of the story. I remember one wild part where essentially the bottle tree seemed to be used to travel from one location in the from land to another. But you never know where you're going to end up, and this one character tried to travel through the bottle tree. You just go in through a hole in the tree and he ended up stuck trapped inside the cement the concrete side of a swimming pool, and of course he died. It was a pretty brutal scene, but that was wild man. So you never know where you're going to end up if you try and go through the bottle tree. I think Tabitha was the only one to successfully go through the tree, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tabitha was the only one successful that went through the bottle tree. And I think Victor and I think his mother had I think it was his mother, so but Tabitha is his mother technically in another incarnation. But yeah, the guy failed because Tabitha noticed inside of the bottles are written down dates, which are like coordinates to whenever you take that date or you look at it is how you set up the courtinet of where you travel back in time to. So her and Jade kind of figured that out. You know that these things are not just writings, they're actually years of how long this stuff's been going on. So the people were using the bottles to record and coordinate how they can, you know, travel back and forth from the bottle Tree. When Tabitha uses it, it takes her to the tower. And that's the thing about it. The children need someone to rescue it. But it can only connect specifically to Jade and Tabitha, because I believe that Jade and Tabitha, their souls have incarnated into this simulation more than everyone else. I don't know if the children are more familiar. Maybe they were the first parents that go all the way back. We'll see that, but it has to be those two.
Speaker 2: And the children appear throughout the series, mainly to Jade and Taba, but the sometimes to victors well, but they just give cryptic messages that at the time nobody really understands what they're saying. As time goes on, you start to understand that the children were sacrifices and their souls are essentially trapped there, and they're trying to relay how to free them, essentially through these cryptic messages. I guess that's the only way they're able to communicate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it reminds me of some type of bow type ritual or a bull up type thing, like going back into the ancient world, whatever was going on in those times, you know, during the Chaldean era, you know, way back then, something occurred in this area that's similar to that, and whatever is this nefarious spirit behind the sacrifice and the monsters and containing everyone within the simulation. It's feeding off the energy and of those children, and you're not gonna get out of there until you do something with the bones of the kids, which they finally get to.
Speaker 2: In season four, you mentioned how the souls of the people that were killed by the creatures are trapped somewhere in the forest.
Speaker 4: Is that right, Yeah, So there is something called the Lake of Tears that Ethan and Jim brings up. So the Lake of Tears apparently is supposed to be the salvation place. They thought it was the area that they usually collect food from. So when you live in Fromville, it's strange because sometimes food doesn't grow, but sometimes it does. It changes, but it doesn't change in seasons like how we experience change. It can rapidly change when you push too much, and that's how the seasons changed. So if you figure out something that you're not supposed to figure out, that's and the seasons change. But they usually gather food by this lake. So Ethan is trying to tell his mother, like Dad came to me, and Dad was saying that if we go to the Lake of Tears, we might be able to bring him back and might be able to get out of there. Apparently it wasn't this lake that they went to. Inside of this lake they found these big dolls, and yes, yeah, you remember that. So when they go to the lake, that's by where they gather food, prototypically, Tabitha notices these dolls from a memory. That's another thing. Certain events can trigger memories between Jade and Tabitha, and then we get big inklings of what's going on based on how they see things. So she remembers that these dolls used to be long to her. What she also remembers is that there was a man. And by the way, this isn't a further incarnation. This is isn't Tabitha. This is her remembering another incarnation. I have to clarify for the audience. She remembers a man when she was in another incarnation as a little girl. He was afraid of the dolls. And apparently that man died, and when he died, his fears became a part of the forest, and the dolls came to life and became monsters. So at the last minute, they're sleeping in this place, and she says, oh, I remember, I remember how to hurt them and what we figure out. Also, I skipped one part. There's these large sticks with skulls or something. It looks like some type of talisman of a skull made in an indigenous way to protect that area from evil spirits. Tabitha takes one of those sticks with the skulls on it and she stabs the doll and and nothing else was you know, they thought the stones didn't even work. Ambulance didn't do anything. Hey, those monsters busted the wall like the kool aid Man. Yeah. Wild, So they mess a lot of people up. But yeah, so that lake wasn't it. But there is apparently a lake somewhere, and we believe that wherever the Lake of Tears is is where the souls of all of the people who died there are trapped.
Speaker 2: Throughout the series, different people have either a different entity or the place itself whisper in their ears tell them that if they do this, they'll be able to escape. It's always deception, It always causes greater problems. But some of the characters were affected by this more. I forget the young lady's name, but she started experiencing voices that would tell her that if she did this, this, and this, that they would be able to leave, and it always ended up in some kind of horrible disaster when she would listen to the voices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're speaking about Sarah. Sarah. So Sarah is another important person and that's another biblical name. So Sarah is a she's a normal type. Well we think she's normal. She's like the type of person in town that before she committed this egregious crime in town. By the way, we didn't talk.
Speaker 3: About the box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the box is something that boyd establishes as sheriff. It's kind of like their form of jail, but it's not jail is literally if you do something that threatens the safety of the town, they put you in the box overnight and then the monsters come and tear you apart. They don't give you a stone. This like is over, you know. So that's like punishment if you don't follow the rules. So Sarah, nobody knows. But whatever this changeling or this nefarious being is, it has different ways of getting to the people. It doesn't have to send the monsters. It can literally come in your mind. It can make you see things, It can come in your dreams, It can influence you to do certain things. It shows Sarah or it starts to speak to Sarah in her mind and tell her that it knows how to get everyone home, and it tells her to kill Ethan, which makes sense to me because I believe a lot of this story has to do with what Ethan, maybe him having the connection of being the only child really in the town and Victor being the only child that came from the other feeding or the killing, the massacre, and then the children. You know that. I think Ethan is connected to whatever that auspicious thing is of being a child in that place. It tells Sarah to basically take him out. Sarah believes that if she does this that it will take it will free everyone, and the game will be over. So when she attempts to do it, she ends up. I'm kind of foggy here. She ends up actually unliving her brother. I don't know if her brother did her brother try to save Ethan. I think her brother intervened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe so, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so her brother intervened and she ended up on a lite now boy based on the rules Boyd is supposed to put her in the box, and everybody in the town like she needs to go in the box, you know. But boy kind of feels some sympathy because she's telling him, you know, this thing keeps talking to her, and there's something that convinces him too, because Boyd, for the most part, is logical. Boyd, he's not gonna do something, And there's a lot of stuff going on with him too, because he's starts to see things as well. But Boyd isn't just gonna follow what someone says just because they say it. So Sarah begins to show boy things or tell him things. They actually make a trip into the forest together and that's when they ran into Martin. But boy doesn't put her in the box, and that makes everyone feel a certain type way. But what happens to Sarah She has to live away from colony house and in town and this house, and that's where the man in Yellow Sophia, when he turns into Sophia, that's where he ends up getting to Sarah and doing some other things by living with her.
Speaker 2: Another person that was affected by the voices and the promise of being set free if they followed certain instructions. I forget the young man's name, the one they had to torture and remove his eye. Do you remember his name?
Speaker 4: It was l L something. He's a he's an important character too. I think him and Julie is like the same age. But apparently the commodal woman begins speaking to him, and the commodal woman does the same thing that whatever that other spirit did. Uh, you found it.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for it right now. Elgin, Elgin, Elgin, Yes, there it is, okay.
Speaker 4: Yes, So Elgin becomes a victim of the same thing that Sarah becomes a victim of, just in a different way. So this is around the time that Fatima becomes pregnant, and Elgin is convinced that having this thing whatever. I don't know if he knows that it's going to be a monster. As a matter of fact, he doesn't know. But whatever is occurring, the voice is telling him to take Fatima away from the people, and this is gonna help bring everyone home whatever comes out of this, So you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way they portrayed this kimono creature lady, the people couldn't visually see her, but they could understand what she was saying. They could hear her somehow, but from the audience's perspective, they did show her, and she was this hideous, monstrous looking female being in a kimono dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's like every time they reveal one of these monsters or every season, it's kind of like they forget. You remember the doll the what was it? It was? It was like a little doll. I forgot the name of the doll, but it was a big part of like season three, but we never see it again, you know, you remember the doll?
Speaker 3: I don't think so to go back and watch that one.
Speaker 4: He was tied to one of Jade's incarnations, Christopher.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah forgot I forgot the name of the doll. But yeah, but anyways, yeah, the soul, the kimono woman, convinces him to do it. Of course, her husband is like, h no. So the ramifications of this Elgin has taken Fatima and taken her put her somewhere no one can find her. In this whole event, She's given birth with what they don't know will be a monster. So Boyd having to be the voice of reason or the person that keeps the chaos at bay, which he starts to fail bad in this this season. In the fourth season, he hed be to interrogate him with violence. Now he doesn't do what he should do, which go to the extreme, because he just I think he just bangs on his hand. He does something. He doesn't hamm on his hand. You know, that's that's fed up, you know. But guess who comes along and does what's necessary. Good old girl Sarah. So Sarah takes a screwdriver and this is very ritualistic and I won't say what she does, just you know, keep that away. But he ends up with one eye. And I believe this one eye symbolism goes.
Speaker 3: Back to the brutal scene.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It is. It is how they show it and how he heals, like how they have the knitted and they make it very gruesome. But him having one eye, I believe it ties to the serial society. Starting the season with the eye. I noticed, like, okay, this is secret society type stuff. He's walking around with one eye. They always do so, and you see it in the credits at the beginning, there's a little thing with one eye. I said, okay, they flash it every time.
Speaker 2: Do you have any thoughts on the radio in the diner that every once in a while will play these different hit songs. It's usually when people are having highly emotional situations or they're in a really bad place. This happy song will come on out of nowhere, and no one can figure out why it's coming on. The radios aren't even plugged in.
Speaker 4: I believe the music, the music in the Diner is like a troll spirit. It's the troll personality of this changing spirit. It's trolling them. It's simply trolling them, you know, And it gives key songs that connects them to sometimes to memories like things that they used to listen to, and then it makes kind of fun of very traumatic events. So I think it's there to kind of troll and give some comedic relief. But it's really at bad times, so they're like, you know, what the f what is going on?
Speaker 2: You mentioned how Boyd eventually has some hallucinations and starts speaking with something. From what we're shown, it's one of the previous dead members of the group.
Speaker 3: He was a priest, he.
Speaker 2: Had died violently, Yes, he died violently at the hands of the monsters, but he started showing up to Boyd and speaking with him. It's still unclear if that's the real spirit of Father Coffrey, if it's a hallucination from Boyd, or if it's the trickster spirit of the from Land.
Speaker 4: What we believe and the people who are really from Land, you know, watchers of the show, we believe they killed him off too quickly. The writers killed him off, and because they did so, they had to try to write him back in as.
Speaker 3: An apple rich interesting.
Speaker 4: So that's what everyone has concluded in the community. You could be correct, it could be a part of the changeling of the nefarious spirit, but to me, it seems like it represents Boyd's subconscious, So it's not Father Coffrey. Its Father Cothry manifested as Boyd's subconscious, so it's actually Boyd talking to himself.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the mushrooms that Jade took. I think it was in the fourth season. There are many psychedelic themes throughout this show. How Vic's dad took the LSD. But the mushrooms were very interesting because he took them seeking answers on how to escape. He found them in the woods at a perfect time when they were looking for answers, and he had a very profound experience which led him to some answers, which led them to the finale of season four as well.
Speaker 4: Right, Jade was the funniest person in the show. This guy was so funny. This guy had me laughing. Now he's become a more serious character now, so I think they had to do that. It's like some type of out chemical type thing he's going through. He was even willing to sacrifice himself in season four, which he would never had done in season one. They would never had done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was kind of a pricking season one and two.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, but he still was funny. He's basically taking these mushrooms trying to see if since he discovers that he's an incarnation of something linked to Tabitha, he's trying to see if it could give him, you know, answers, and Boyd kind of goes along with it. We forgot to mention Donna. Donna is very important for the story as well. She's like the the landlord of colony house, I guess.
Speaker 2: Very strong mother figure for the whole group, but also kind of butch and not afraid of much and she can handle her business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this woman work at my job. She reminds me a lot of her. She actually just like her. I want to show her from let's say, you remind me of Heard. I don't want to be weird. Yeah, but so I believe that Donna is a big part of keeping sanity, keeping Boyd saying, you know, she also she goes way back, well not before Victor and anything, but she she's been there for a while, so there's a lot of trusts. She's pretty much second in charge, you know, of the town. If anything happens to Boyd, she will pretty pretty much be in charged. But she comes to Boyd when they consider taking these mushrooms and she's like, really, you're really gonna do it, Like you're really gonna take some freaking mushrooms? Like okay, well, I'm y'all are losing it now.
Speaker 2: But mushroom's grown in a strange interdimensional hellscape where monsters come out at night.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: Why not? Why not? She was like, this is the stupidest thing ever. And I'm agreeing word, But it's like, at this point the show has become so metaphysical. I think Boyd is like, man, we got to try anything, We got to get out of here. Bro. It's too much, to much stuff. I don't think there's a happy episode from Yeah. So when he takes the mushrooms, the main thing I noticed is the drinking of the blood. You know, that was very very weird, and it is shows him that vision and then it has like the little boy.
Speaker 2: Drinking of the blood. Who was it that presented him the cup with the blood? And it was a previous character or a previous person that ended up in from Land.
Speaker 4: I think it was the boy, the little Boy he plays in He plays in another TV series that I just Oh, he plays in the Institute. You guys, go back and watch the Institute. He's the boy. He's the youngest in the Institute. Same same actor, Uh plays that. Uh he is like some I don't know. I think he's the younger version of Jade. Is he the younger version?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Maybe that would make sense.
Speaker 4: It's probably the young younger version version of him. And it tells him not to drink it, though they told him not to drink it, you know, it said this is some bad stuff. But he drinks it anyway, and that's when the trip really starts to take over and he ends up going into the catacombs and finding the slabs of where the bones were buried through a mushroom trip.
Speaker 3: The bones of the children, right, the bones.
Speaker 4: The bones of the children are buried, which is quintessential. Now, the main thing is that there was supposed to be a contrapman and colony house that they had to move like out the way. But when he comes back into reality and they try to look for this little contrapmant, it's not there. It's a it's a solid wall that's there. So everybody's looking like that mushroom trip didn't do shit, bro, But something happens the Boyd. He has a conversation with father coffin you're subconscious, and this is when it takes over and he gets angry. I think this is after Donna. Donna has a heart attack and that was like real hard for the fans. It was hard for everyone. The frustration from that makes Boyd say we gotta go now, you know, we want to save Donna. So he takes that hamberg. He goes down and he just starts hitting the wall where it's supposed to be and come to figure out Jade was right. It was a door that leads into the catacombs. Just as he said, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts about how the fourth season ended, What is happening after they managed to actually get the bones out of the catacombs. I believe Jade and Tabitha were still trapped in there at the end, So there's a kind of cliffhanger as to what's going to happen. But they did manage to get the bones from the initial location, but it seems to have triggered some kind of apocalyptic event in from Land.
Speaker 4: It did well. The first thing is we don't know what the f is the man in yellow, Like, right, what is his abilities? Like? The Man in Yellow is like quite essential the boy in white, that's another big character, Like why doesn't the Boy in white just tell them?
Speaker 2: Well, he seems to be the only one that communicates in a coherent way, not talking in riddles the whole time, But still he refuses to give full answers.
Speaker 4: Right, and he tells them I wouldn't do that. He sounds like the monsters like he told them, do not take the bottle tree out the ground, like this is one thing. And that's when we saw the emotional part of Victor. He really didn't want them to take that bottle tree out because I think it's very important. But what ends up happening is, like you said, Jade and Tabitha go down there, they find the bones, they dig the bones out, and they escape up out of there. I don't know how, because they're the monsters chasing their ass. Oh, I know how. Now Fatima, Fatima, yes, really changes and fully into a freaking monster.
Speaker 2: Yo, Like, yes, she's going through this transformation for the past couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: After she gave birth to.
Speaker 2: The monster, she starts experiencing these weird physical changes. That's also when she decides to build the golem. Apparently by giving birth to the monster, she had this attachment to it to where she was psychically seeing through the monster's eyes.
Speaker 4: So she can see through the monster's eyes. We believe that Smiley can actually see through her eyes as well, So there's some type of yeah event with that. Now does this mean, now that she changed into a monster, that she can still be Fatima and come back or does she have to live down there with the monsters now? I don't know, like that that's the cliffhanger. But yeah, apparently she becomes a monster and it really helped them without her becoming a monster. It seemed like they were scared of her. So it makes me think if she actually the mother of the monsters, is she kommodal woman now because the monsters, Yeah, because she's probably the new kimmodal woman. Maybe kommodal woman is the leftover residue of apparition before and the whole thing was to convince Elgin so it could be reborn through Fatima. I don't it's like we have all these questions us. It's theory galore. But I think she's becoming something like the mother of the monsters because when she roared, they all stopped. They were scared, didn't they didn't move, and they just boided them got up out it. I mean, I think BOYD went down there too. But yeah, at this point, you had like a plasma apocalypse, you know, lightning and ground shaking and everything. And the man in yellow has a conversation with the boy and White. That's interesting, first time we've seen them talk. So they've been doing this for a while, you know, they've been talking to each other. And the boy and White says, you're gonna lose this time, and he says maybe, but he said, they don't have the bottle tree. And by the way, they have a funny way of introducing characters each season that we don't know who the f they are. But it was like a woman that was working for Sophia, the man in yellow that was gathering up all of the stones. So now they don't have the ambulets anymore to protect them, or there's probably like a few left. They probably didn't get all of them, but it's you know, next season is gonna be wild because they probably still think that they have them. But the point is is that he told the boy and White, well, they don't have these, they don't have the amulets, and the boy White was like, well, they have the bones. They have the bones of the children. They're closer than anyone has ever been. And he makes like a sinister laugh, like nah, it's all before the ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, where I'm at with everything. My theory so far is when the townspeople, the original townspeople sacrificed their children for whatever this entity was, it came along promised them immortality, so the townspeople decided to go ahead and sacrifice their children to this thing, and it caused this pocket dimension to form because of the traumatic energy that was created during the sacrifice, and now this pocket dimension needs to be fed human souls in order to continue. That's just my theory. But again, like you said, it could be so many different things, and I am so excited to find out what comes in season five.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I just I think that it's Ethan. I think it's I kind of think that it's some type of Ethan dream or something connective. But that's why I kind of believe, and I think the Men in Yellow is very much connected to Ethan. So I have so many theories. I did a video on it, you guys want to look at. I did a video on YouTube. It's like five hours, but it's not just from but there's a segment it's called Future AONs Decoded and in Future AONs Decoded on my YouTube, I do like like forty minutes on it, but it's real and death Like I go through each terr card. I connect each Tarot card to each character and we go very much in depth. I just couldn't really remember how I did it, but everyone I know that Boyd is the four card because in the beginning he had those dogs, so you know, on the full card has a dog tugging and a boy does a lot of foolish things. But so, yeah, that's what I believe. But it's just very gnostic, you know, Yes, it's very gnostic in them naming the girl Sofia. I think it's some type of inversionism, you know, that's what it seems. But she does have knowledge, She does have a lot of knowledge about this place. So whatever this is, it is definitely how you say, it's a pocket dimension and it's a simulation of a simulation. And yeah, these people they're bound to the rules of the place, They're bound to the rituals of what this place is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such a wild show.
Speaker 2: Like I said, highly recommend that you guys go check it out. Any closing thoughts, anything that you're working on that you'd like to share with the audience before we close out.
Speaker 4: Sure, I just did a video called Liminal Spaces Decoded, so I go and break some of that stuff down. I think we should do something on Silo.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's one too.
Speaker 4: You've been watching Silo, I have, yes, you always watched the good stuff. Silo has a lot to a lot of information, a lot of different things. There's some AI connection, so We've been breaking Silo down, and I think every esoteric show that comes out, we go on Patreon. We do like decods around it. People share their thoughts and then I go on YouTube and I do a bigger broadcast and go through it. So I would advise people if they like from to check out Siloo. Excuse me, the last season is real good. The last episode, the last two episodes had me on the edge of my seat. I had my discord and say, hey, Silo is the ship right now?
Speaker 3: It was good man, it was good. Well, this was awesome man.
Speaker 2: Like you said, we'll have to break down more shows in the future. We'll definitely be doing this again. Either way, remind the audience the best way to access all your content.
Speaker 4: Yes, you guys can go to my Instagram at the Spiritual shape Room one. You can go to YouTube at Anni Osaru and go to Patreon at patreon dot com, slash te Underscore, Spiritual Shape Room, the True Ocult Newspaper. And I appreciate you brother for having me on.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you man. We'll do it again and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening.
Speaker 3: We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 4: See all that peace.
Speaker 2: Watch doors of perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.
Speaker 3: Hello friends.
Speaker 2: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your micro dose journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order