Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, Man, it feels like the longest we ever you.
Speaker 1: Realize, first time back of the day. Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jebie.
Speaker 4: This is Marcus the boxing Dad from Tracy and I just want to let Graham know that he knocked that kid's face off his face with a unanimous decisions out of the Red Corner Harness Showtime.
Speaker 3: With the four and oh victory baby undefeated.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Take that Graham. You had doubts.
Speaker 1: I never said. I just said what if? Because he was fighting at the Stockton Fairgrounds to get outer with bas venue, and I was worried that, you know what happens if he didn't succeed at that level and then had to go back to fighting at much less you know, lesser venues. What do you guys think about the nickname showtime? I think it's on. I like it. Wow, look at Selena now you're telling Ornez and Marcus boxing Dad, like, sorry, this nickname, ain't it chief? That's not what I said. That's what your face said. No, I'm just describing to the listeners what your face says.
Speaker 6: I would just I think that I would prefer a nickname that tells me a little more something about him, like what I don't know, Like Jake Paul has El Guio.
Speaker 2: You know that means he's Puerto Rican, but he's not.
Speaker 7: But he's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Showtime, would you like it?
Speaker 8: Graham?
Speaker 1: Well, there were like the Showtime Lakers, you know, that was the Lakers nickname, and like the you know, early eighties, probably longer than that, the Showtime Lakers. I just feel like Showtime has been there's probably other athletes. My brain isn't firing at all cylinders yet this morning, but there's no way I like that it has been used. But I don't know.
Speaker 7: I could be wrong Showtime, But no.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. It's that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: It sounds a little unoriginal, like it's been done, like we've heard this before.
Speaker 7: Wow, look look at the negativity.
Speaker 1: I want to say, that is that what you're trying to convince? No, that's not that's what your know what I said talking back of the.
Speaker 9: Day here it is a TV show catching up on the podcast. We took our kids to see Red One over the weekend and it was actually much much better than I was expecting. I was giggling and cracking up through the whole thing, So I recommend it. It was was a good way to get into the holiday spirit. Also really helps to be drinking drinks beforehand, during, or after kind of all the time.
Speaker 1: Thanks positive review for that movie, Red One.
Speaker 7: Because it had disappointing opening at the box office.
Speaker 1: They spent like two hundred and fifty million making, they think, and it had a thirty five million dollar opening weekend. But she's saying it was good. But you have might beat a couple of drinking drinks before, during, and after to truly appreciate the film and getting the holiday spirit. That's fair, That's all right, all right.
Speaker 10: Have you have you, guys watched any Christmas movies yet?
Speaker 1: No? Actually I did on Netflix. I watched one to see you. Yeah. Netflix has the corny My god, that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. You guys just freaked out about seeing the same corny. Netflix has the corniest holiday movies.
Speaker 11: But you can't not watch now I can?
Speaker 8: I will?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I help you get it. Always like the corneous love story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like, why am I watching this? But then at the end, I'm like just sitting on.
Speaker 1: In your field, the two of you getting excited. Was it the one with the dog in the snow and the.
Speaker 11: Mailbox is the Christmas tree?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yes it was.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's the most exciting. Do you about anything ever on this show? You know that? And all it is is you've seen the same movie.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 12: Okay, good allat we're getting ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 1: Were getting ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Thanksgiving time, be cash road. We gotta go full version sometimes where he gets through the whole recipe.
Speaker 2: Yes, though, we will just how many diestel things giving?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Simple mad? Yeah? Try nine nine nine drop the one nine. That's what I said, what we all said, nine grant right now.
Speaker 7: You like the dark meat, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: It's the best. I like the white meat.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what kind of meat are you into?
Speaker 1: I guess more more dark? But both really? Okay, So you're you're in the middle. So forty.
Speaker 6: Say that white meat is their favorite, twenty two percent for the darker stuff, and then about twenty five around there.
Speaker 1: Enjoy both.
Speaker 7: I'll eat both.
Speaker 1: But the white meat you have to just douse in gravy to give it best. So you can even swallow the stuff, otherwise you might choke on it. It's so dry, true, I know, but it's so good. I've had about one or two turkeys ever cooked that I've been a part of Thanksgiving or whatever where the white meat was actually like still juicy.
Speaker 7: The rest of the time it's just dried up.
Speaker 6: Everyone always swears like certain ways to make the turkey to keep the juiciness even in the white meat. And know my mom one time she tried to like wrap it in bacon. I don't remember if that helped the juiciness, but the bacon is good.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, geez, I think it was one of those I can't remember if it was a deep fried one that I had. It was, it was cooked a different way, and yes, it was better.
Speaker 6: I've never had a deep fried turkey, but I always see the videos of people trying to like deep fry them.
Speaker 1: I would never let try it. Yeah, your house blows up. Yeah, it's a lot of hot oil. You need to do that.
Speaker 6: Hey, if you're trying a deep fried turkey this year, lit us know we can come over and try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, telling you I've had one before. It was way better. Way better than that boring old baked thing coming out of the oven because it's like crunchy, it's just uh yeah, the outside's little crispy and it's just juice here. You know, everything Friday is better because it's way worse for you. There's a reason that things are not good for me. Taste better. Yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Like, what are the plans?
Speaker 1: None right now?
Speaker 2: But you don't have to cook anything.
Speaker 1: I guess I just help out a little bit. But also, my family, like my whole family.
Speaker 10: Doesn't really get together as much anymore. It's kind of just my immediate family, so that's kind of it's not like we're making ten sides for five of us.
Speaker 2: Does that make it more boring?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It makes it sad every year? Talk about how every year you really talk about how empty and sad.
Speaker 10: To this time of year, because I'm like, Wow, it's going to be like when I was little and everybody used to get together, and then the day comes and I'm like, oh, you know, whe's still coming. What about do you go to your boyfriend's side of the family for Thanksgiving? They don't, well, because I don't want to spend it away from my family.
Speaker 1: Wow, he does his thing. I do my thing. Also, they don't spend Thanksgiving together. You guys both in Selena. Can't you just go to both? That's what we have. I think maybe one, possibly two years.
Speaker 7: But oh, he doesn't want to show you in front of your family. He's embarrassed of you, That's what I hear.
Speaker 1: But it's just so sad. So I'm just eating turkey by myself.
Speaker 6: Wait, I can't imagine not spending got the music grind. I can't imagine spending holidays without my significant other, especially after four years. You've been together four years your boyfriend. You guys do Thanksgiving up separately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess because Thanksgiving isn't like a huge thing for me.
Speaker 14: Really.
Speaker 10: I mean, we do our we do our friends giving with our friends, we do, and then Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: I don't even must be more important to his other girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 11: I know he goes.
Speaker 10: Over to his dad's side of the family and they don't and they watch football.
Speaker 6: And but if it's not that important to you, wouldn't it make more sense like to not even spend it with your family.
Speaker 1: So if it's no big deal and then go with his.
Speaker 10: Well only because since we spend it with my family and it's just basically like four or five of us, sometimes a few a few others, I want to be there so that my mom doesn't feel bad that nobody's there, If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I still get way. You can't you both. But Kate and I used to go to mine first and then we'd go to hers. We double up. This year. We're got. I have my Thanksgiving Number one is this weekend, so we do it the week before. Yeah, we do my families before and then we do Kate's on actual Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: So there's solutions out there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we do that for Christmas, but I haven't really done that for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: No, this is like so weird to me.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, whatever works for you, whatever works for you that I've moved past it already. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine The four things you need a heads up on to start your day. Click update on Diddy behind Bars.
Speaker 6: The latest is his legal team is claiming that the Feds rating his jail sales to the way a bunch of quote privileged materials like notes that he wrote for his legal team from an upcoming trial. He wrote down things related to witnesses and also potential strategies for the trial, and then all of that was handed over to prosecutors.
Speaker 1: I thought when they said privileged items it was like iPads, baby oil, cell poy, yeah, and stuff like that. Well, the injuries for the forty nine ers just keep on piling up now. Even quarterback brock Party has popped up on the injury report. He took a few hits and the team's lost to the Seahawks past Sundays. Currently day to day with some soreness in his throwing shoulder. That's not good, but hopefully he'll be able to play this weekend as the Niners travel the Green Baby take on the Packers. Things aren't looking as optimistic right now for Nick Bosa. He left this past Sunday's game with a hip and obl injury, and I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps him out for this upcoming game.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sports, Yeah, I'm sure you've been feeling the really really cold weather, but the highs will remain in the sixties today and get ready because tomorrow is the day that we will get some rain.
Speaker 7: Mark that in the rain prediction journal everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, Capricorn besties, your day today is a seven. Make sure you are paying attention to your partner's interests and needs. Take a spontaneous opportunity for fun together, whether it be slouching on the couch. Yeah, we're going for a walk.
Speaker 6: No, walk doesn't sound very spontaneous or funk really quick?
Speaker 2: The rain that is for sure going to happen tomorrow. Yeah, I've always.
Speaker 6: Needed a reason to get those plastic looking ug boots, you know, like the rain boots they have.
Speaker 7: So is not there?
Speaker 1: This is not the reason? Why is not the reason? I mean, if there ever was a reason, it would be Does Selena ever even walk outside?
Speaker 11: Think about rails day to day?
Speaker 1: You drive into a park garage here, and then you drive home and is your Is it raining on your couch? No?
Speaker 6: No, from here to my car, like walking from my front door to my car that's outside.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't park in the grouge at home? Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, Well too much junk in there.
Speaker 2: Well my man works out of there, so got it?
Speaker 1: So yeah?
Speaker 12: So yeah, yeah, all right, jess what do you have?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: So uber eats has revealed the most popular and some of the most unusual requests or delivery orders that they received over.
Speaker 1: The last year. So here are some of the most popular for groceries. Bananas. Have you guys ever ordered bananas?
Speaker 2: Probably, but it's not like my top request.
Speaker 1: Okay, well everybody orders bananas, right, Well not Selena, I said, I probably get your But like, if you get your grocery. I mean, we generally shop for our groceries, but if it's a target pickup or whatever, yeah, you throw some bananas in there. But doesn't it worry you that the person is not going to be able to pick the banana bunch that you would want. I've gotten past that. I'd sit there and be like, oh these ones too green? Are these two? They all end up the same brown?
Speaker 10: In like two days, roses were the number one flower delivery.
Speaker 1: That's romantic.
Speaker 10: I honestly didn't even consider it that people could order flowers on Uber eats.
Speaker 1: But guys, you have no excuse, Yes, order some flowers for your girlfriends. Roses still cool? What do you mean? I just feel like they got played out a little bit. I don't think the people moved on to like these more. I don't know how to describe. I'm not your I'm not your flower guy. You know. I just wonder that if it's like if I was to just get my wife a dozen roses, is it just gonna be like I don't think that sort of like a bit there done that.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, because roses are like classic, very romantic.
Speaker 1: They sell them at the gas station. I mean, well you don't get those ones. What's the difference. They're roses. They sell them at home depot. That's why I'm just wondering, like have they gotten played out? I'm asking for us guys out there. We want to know would you rather have some like custom looking organic bouquet looking thing or do you want the dozen roses?
Speaker 10: Oh? The custom sounds nice, But if it's like a it's like on a random day, yeah, get the get the the random flowers. But if it's on like special occasion nights dinner, I feel like the roses really.
Speaker 1: But not from a gas station.
Speaker 6: Like you go somewhere and they have the roses, but it's like already in a vase and they have a ribbon and it has.
Speaker 1: All while you're fencing. You guys don't get those. I mean I like those, but if I'm you're atting other stuff too. I'm still I'm back to the flowers. Just talk to me about the playing flowers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'd rather have roses than like some springtime bouquet looking thing or No.
Speaker 6: I guess my man doesn't even really get me roses. He gets me something more like exotic looking. But you can never go wrong with roses. What I'm trying to say?
Speaker 1: Okay, just asking first guys out there.
Speaker 10: Yeah all right, So some more popular items from uber eats from this past year. Apparently election night was a very very busy night for alcohol.
Speaker 1: I can see that a lot of people drink.
Speaker 10: It makes sense now shout out not to move on to like maybe some of the more weird requests. One person told a restaurant that they wanted done wings, so they wrote not well done, not undercooked, but done wings where they're a little brown on.
Speaker 1: Thirty percent of the surface area. Please. What Yeah, so it's like in between they don't they do you imagine you think that done is the like one step down from well, how do you want your state? I'll have mine done? No, it goes rare medium.
Speaker 10: And then another a woman that was pregnant, was like, I'm so sorry for this odd request, but can you please give me toast that is like basically burnt and put some butter on the bread please. They apparently had a weird pregnancy craving.
Speaker 1: Selena, did you have have any weird cravings that you made, like your man go out and.
Speaker 6: Get I actually didn't, not that I can remember really all the pickles you're eating, but I mean I don't consider that like a weird craving.
Speaker 2: Like everyone just loves pickles, you know, but you.
Speaker 1: Were eating a lot more of them. Okay, I did. I did have a studio jar pickles exactly. Yeah, a little bit of a craving. Does everyone have a toaster? Who's ordering?
Speaker 7: Who's ordering toast?
Speaker 6: Maybe that was like that came with like a sign. Maybe she was ordering like a whole meal. But that was like a little side.
Speaker 1: Thing because if you're yeah, I was gonna say, yeah, make it yourself.
Speaker 7: Make it.
Speaker 1: You just burn your own toast. It's not that hard. Just leave it in there a little long.
Speaker 10: Now, if Uber Eats were to give you, Selina, since you order for delivery a lot, if they were to give you, like, uh, just a list of like your most popular items that you ordered, throughout the year.
Speaker 1: What would be at the top of that list?
Speaker 2: Celsius, seriously, what did you do?
Speaker 1: You really? I would love this?
Speaker 15: Would you?
Speaker 1: Would you love to see an itemized bill absolutely knows all orders for the whole year.
Speaker 6: I think Celsius would be at the top because I do order like my weekend energy drinks, like on that Friday, like let me just grab like you know, let me just order like two so they're there when I get home from work or whatever.
Speaker 1: We need to get you a Costco membership so you can just buy them bull and then just stock pile them and then you just walk to your I know that'd be.
Speaker 10: Great, but she wouldn't want to leave her house to go to Costco.
Speaker 7: True, do they deliver Instacart? You know, shop Costco for it?
Speaker 1: Costco does also, I think it goes Celsius.
Speaker 6: And then like Burritos, I'm less mad at the burritos.
Speaker 13: Price.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Wings or something or Banda?
Speaker 2: No do My family does burritos a lot.
Speaker 1: Where where's your go to spot? Give them a shout out?
Speaker 6: We order from So I personally like love vix More. There's one in Hayward, but everyone else in my family they will only eat from Metro that ghetto, so that's where we order like.
Speaker 1: All the time. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: I'm so sad.
Speaker 1: I woke up this morning. I was laying in bed ready to get my hump on hump Day Wednesday, and then I realized it's only Tuesday. Boo, no hump for me today. Come on, week let's get rolling. Have a good day, have a great day, don't get you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it still happened.
Speaker 6: And tomorrow, I mean I need to look forward, to look forward to the hump been tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I often wake up and just have no clue what day it is.
Speaker 1: I just know that on the weekend, I just know when the alarm goes off that means it is going to work time.
Speaker 7: I don't know what day it is.
Speaker 2: Every weekend I wake up in a panic when it's like daylight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm late for work again.
Speaker 6: All right, Jess, Tuesdays, You've should it over to you to talk TV.
Speaker 1: What do you watch it?
Speaker 10: I'm watching a show called Tell Me Lies, and I am hooked on it right now, you guys, I actually cannot wait to go home today to basically finish. I've never heard of this, so our listener and I recommend it it to me, so thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It is on Hulu. It basically involves like college drama and relationships. So it gives me like this documentary is a documentary reality TV? What is it? Just a series?
Speaker 7: Just a series?
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, but it gives me like euphoria vibes because it is like really risky, like.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of wait, I like this just like.
Speaker 1: Just like seeing high schooler college gross great, well, she said it was giving you because it was.
Speaker 6: Very very Gloria did make me feel like should I even be watching that?
Speaker 5: Turn out?
Speaker 6: These are I mean, obviously people of age, but they're portraying.
Speaker 1: Young high schooler. That's why I didn't watch it.
Speaker 7: I don't want to. You're on some list somewhere I go.
Speaker 10: But it also made me feel like, is that what the younger generation is just doing? Like yeah nowadays anyways, like what were.
Speaker 7: They doing this stuff?
Speaker 1: Intimate stuff in this show? A lot of lot of intimate stuff.
Speaker 7: Isn't that what colleges a lot of?
Speaker 10: But you don't see it like on shows that involve college. I feel like, you know that it's happening and you don't usually see it this much. So just don't watch the show with your kids or your parents because that would be awkward. But I wanted to discuss a few things because one of the things that I noticed in the show from watching it so far is.
Speaker 1: As women, we overthink everything when it comes to a relationship.
Speaker 10: I mean, from the very first date, from the very first text, just from meeting that person, Like, we overthink so much.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious to know. On the other end, do guys also overthink things? Is it just the women that do it or do guys just not show it and not talk about it? Good question.
Speaker 7: I think it's both.
Speaker 1: I think some guys overthink all parts of it and then some guys don't show it.
Speaker 7: But maybe we're all over there slightly.
Speaker 10: So like for you, are you are you the type of person to talk about it with your friends?
Speaker 1: Like if you are?
Speaker 10: If you do have like a I guess, if you're unsure about a relationship that you are dealing with, yeah.
Speaker 7: I would talk to my friends about it, Okay.
Speaker 10: See, I feel like not all guys do that, And in the show you see a lot of the conversations that the women have. But then you it like pants to the to the guys and they're just talking about like the next college party that they're that they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's how I always thought.
Speaker 6: It was, like, I feel like guys don't overthink as much as women, and they just don't care as much as women. They especially don't talk to their friends. I thought, because they don't like people in their business.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there are different periods in a guy's life, and the one large period is that college immature period, and we are not overthinking the relationships. We're only thinking about one thing and achieving that one thing right. And that period loves for a long time with guys. So don't, don't. Don't if you're thinking they're overthinking and thinking the same things about the relationship as you, they're not during that time. No, okay, that's a different time. Later, the more mature years, that's probably.
Speaker 7: A different story.
Speaker 6: And when does a man mature perfect Okay, okay, okay, get out of that. Yeah.
Speaker 10: One example of this, like on the show is and this is not really a spoiler alert, but yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 10: I noticed that the ladies, so after hanging out with a guy, you know on a first date. They're kind of like, wait, he didn't make a move. Does that mean that he's not interested? And they're like the friends are like, but you didn't want him to make a move, and you're like, yeah, but if but he didn't make it, so does that mean they're not interested?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, this is how the.
Speaker 1: Female brain works.
Speaker 10: Not obviously not everybody, but I do feel like maybe having these conversations with our friends makes it a lot worse because then they're like, but maybe maybe they're talking to somebody else, that's why they aren't doing this with you or you know, and it just makes every thing turned into a spiral.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about that, ladies.
Speaker 1: Guy, you guys have a great first date, doesn't attempt anything with you.
Speaker 7: What's your takeaway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he's not attracted to me, Like he wasn't interested. Yeah, what if he's just being a gentleman and is reading the room. He's like, I don't think she's because, like, like you said, in this example, you didn't want him to make a move.
Speaker 6: But no, there needs to be some sort of sign that I know that you still want this, but you're holding back out of like respect, for me or something like at least like like, let's like we have to kiss or something, you know, something like that. Right, there's still interest.
Speaker 1: If there's not a kiss at the end of a first date, you're you're you're out not me. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to take that as you're not interested.
Speaker 1: I don't think necessarily needs to be a kiss at the end of a first date.
Speaker 6: Right when you say first date, I don't mean like this is our very first time meeting, you know what I mean, that's weird. That's weird because if that could be, that's what I'm thinking. Yeah, yeah, that No, that's that's kind of different. I'm just thinking to me and my man's you know, first time meeting, we were like all over each other. But that's because there had been like plenty of like conversations beforehand.
Speaker 1: Okay, so think of like a more stereotypical first date. Okay, No, no, don't. Because you wanted to try something to show that he has that interest in you.
Speaker 10: I think if he's text you after like hey, I had a great time, would.
Speaker 1: Love to do this again. I like that. I like him just showing that.
Speaker 10: He's into the date and doesn't seem like uninterested there, but you still think about this after like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Did he enjoy the date? Like did he not? That's why that follow up text matters.
Speaker 10: A lot, right, But for me and my boyfriend, we did not kiss on the first date.
Speaker 1: I don't think we kissed until he took me to dinner.
Speaker 10: And I liked that because then I didn't feel like, oh my god, he's.
Speaker 2: Just he's just playing, He's just in it for the kiss.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting trying to get to first. Basically, all that matters. What are dog godest things.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bain.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't this interesting?
Speaker 6: A very prominent figure, one of Ditty's friends or an associate of some sort, is suing that lawyer out of Texas, the guy that's representing more than one hundred and twenty Diddy victims. You know how, this lawyer is saying that he has a long list of high profile people that have been named in these lawsuits and so he's going to them. And he said a lot of these celebrities they are paying up to avoid having their name, you know, made public and being associated with with Diddy. Well, I guess one of the people that he's contacted, a prominent figure, is suing that attorney for extortion. He says, this attorney is shamelessly attempting to extort money from him while threatening a lawsuit packed with wildly false, horrific allegations if he doesn't pay up.
Speaker 2: This lawsuit is filed. Yes today.
Speaker 6: The person describes himself as a high profile, high profile individual who knew Diddy and event and attended events with him. But isn't that how lawsuits work? Like, hey, you can settle, If not, you're gonna get sued. Yeah, that technic is that extortion? I thought that's what was supposed to have.
Speaker 1: Feel like this sounds different though. Extortion is when you're the threat of it is just to get money. But the lawsuits sort of follow. They probably a tiptoe in the line. A lot of lawsuits gotten probably tiptoe that same line because you're just trying to get a settlement outside of court.
Speaker 6: I'm very torn on this because I feel like that's okay in.
Speaker 7: This case, given that it's Diddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if not, then you.
Speaker 6: You're you're the high profile individual, You're gonna have your name made public. So I mean that's just the downside of it. Either you pay or you don't. You can fight it, but then everyone's going to know that you were associated with Diddy and we're at the free Govs or whatever.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe they're trying to show like, hey, you're trying to expose me, but they're new to be Maybe they want some discovery to see if there's actual evidence that they can rather than somebody just saying it's this person and they just.
Speaker 2: Pay up right away. Yes, okay, I can see that as well.
Speaker 6: How do you guys feel about John Stamos wearing a bald cap and solidarity with Dave Coolier who was diagnosed with cancer. We talked about his diagnosis recently. Go to JV Morning Show. That's or Instagram. Make sure you're following us check out our Instagram story now. In John Steamos's defense, he had good intentions.
Speaker 1: He wanted to show.
Speaker 6: That, you know, Dave Coolier, who you can see there with no hair, You know that he's going through this head on with so much strength and positive.
Speaker 7: Head on Too soon?
Speaker 1: Did I made it like.
Speaker 6: Jack didn't be like that, and so John Stamos shows up wearing a bald cap to stand in solidarity with him, and everyone's like, bro, like, just.
Speaker 1: Shave your hair. Just seem like either just like shave your head, yeah, or.
Speaker 6: Or don't like it just seems almost like you're mocking it.
Speaker 1: In a way. Yeah, you don't do this.
Speaker 6: Isn't this a weird And they're calling him shallow like people like he's getting a lot of backlash.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's very much like, hey, let's post for these pictures so that I look like a good person when I'm actually not really supporting you many right, But.
Speaker 1: Then afterwards I'm gonna take it off and I got my hair back. It's a good I mean, they did a nice job on it. It's definitely I really don't. I mean, it's kind of convincing. But when you're trying to hide hair under there, you always end up looking like a conehead a bit.
Speaker 6: I feel like there was a lot of air brushing and editing. It looks perfect after the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, but this doesn't it seem just wrong. It does seem wrong. But John Stameles has always been known for his glorious hair and so if he is it like rubbing it in as he's shaving his head and then like his you know, his long locks or just blowing in the wind like he's gonna have kind of people are gonna shave him for that too. So I think you you either don't do this photo op or you shave your head. Those are your two options. You can't put on a bald cap, and you can't go in there with the most glorious holly. He had the best hair in Hollywood for decades. I mean, the guy like his hair was the envy of Hollywood. And he goes in there and shaves his body's head.
Speaker 6: It would have been okay because there's other pictures of where it's like John Samos and Dave and Dave's wife.
Speaker 1: Dave's wife has hair like. No one's gonna take it the wrong way. You're just there to support your Brian. So either either do it or don't. I don't understand this makes nothing, thank you, and make his decision. I want to know what the decision making process was on this. I don't want to shave my head, but I do want to show support. So let me call some makeup artists and see what I can get done, Like, I can't believe this. Who was the person on his team? I was like, yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah, put a bald cap on. What No, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 10: All Right?
Speaker 1: Well, yesterday when I hopped up in the JV Show twenty twenty four live Doppler Weather Balloon News Desk and Drew Tuna to get a look at these incoming storms, I somehow overlooked the fact that this isn't just some ordinary atmospheric river come in our way because a bomb cyclone.
Speaker 7: Just said, hold my beer.
Speaker 1: The heck is that we had one of these last year, maybe was the year before. I feel like it was during a nighter game and it was just a torrential downpour and like crazy wind and stuff. A bomb cyclone is the result of cold and warm air colliding out over the ocean and then this spins up all kinds of low and high pressure areas whatever that. I don't know what that means, but it causes very intense weather, including like I mentioned, strong winds, heavy rain. They say as much as eight inches of rain could be falling on parts of the Bay Area, and the coming days look still looks mainly like the North Bay is the one that's going to be getting pounded by this bomb cyclone, the atmosphere river combo. I don't know who wins that fight, the atmospheric river of the bombs. I feel like it's the bomb cyclone. But there's gonna be a lot of wet weather headed our way and a lot of heavy rain again that starts tomorrow morning. It looks like heavier in the North Bay, but it could become more widespread. If you're trying to get up to Tahoe or something this weekend, Thursday might be your only sort of window in between these two back to back storms that are coming through. Thursday might be the day, but then be prepared. You might get stuck up there for a while.
Speaker 7: Yoh, this is gonna be a lot of snow and stuff as an.
Speaker 2: Assault at this So all right, thank.
Speaker 1: You bringard it's a bomb cyclone. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we are the JV.
Speaker 2: Show about to get into what the bleep?
Speaker 6: You guys know, this is your chance to win a JV Show chug mug, right, you just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. That talkback Mike is always open not only to play this game, but to weigh in on anything we talk about.
Speaker 2: To leave your shadows or should.
Speaker 1: Just say good morning?
Speaker 6: We appreciate those two. All right, So here is today's clip. Listen up.
Speaker 1: You know when you see someone really attractive and you just have to figure out how you're gonna get inside there? Wow? Yes, yes, I mean guys, we've all had that feeling.
Speaker 7: We're sort of a one track mind.
Speaker 1: But all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Then leave it on the talkback. Like Slena said, it's super easy. Leave us your name, your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct cance of the morning to win that JV show chug mug. You want one of these because it's way more fun drinking honk coffee out of just a regular old, boring mug. Plus it shows you're a winner, not a loser. I'm just kidding people that haven't won one yet. Someday you will keep working and remember this is a family show, So keep those guesses PG to get them in quick. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 1: We're plaining what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show.
Speaker 6: Chuck Mug just gotta be the first person to guest today's leeped out word case.
Speaker 2: She mis today's clip.
Speaker 1: Here it is. You know when you see someone really attractive and you just have to figure out how you're gonna get inside there? Whoa why? But yes, I know what you mean? All you think about because oh my god, that's good.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, the word is something clean. Let's go to your guesses show.
Speaker 3: My name's Elizabeth from Santose.
Speaker 6: My guest on the bleeped out.
Speaker 16: Word is DM?
Speaker 6: Are you going to get into her.
Speaker 14: Day?
Speaker 1: That's a good far and away the most popular guests this morning. So I just wiped out a lot of like a lot of people guess is right there? It's not DMS?
Speaker 11: How do you?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: Do people? That's probably if everyone's guessing that, that's probably a common thing, right, Try to figure out how how am I going to get in their d MS?
Speaker 7: How does one go about doing that?
Speaker 1: You ask for their Instagram?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that sounds creepy.
Speaker 10: Really Yeah, well then I don't think that if you don't ask.
Speaker 1: Can you find them? Yeah? I think you have to stalk them. Yeah, you have to figure out where they are. If you get their LinkedIn and you figure out their full name, they look at their job history, and then you go back and work your way back from there, and then you find them on Instagram, create a fake profile because you don't want to seem like you're the stalker. Then you get a friend request accepted there and then say, hey, you should meet my friend, and then you refer them back to your own.
Speaker 7: Actual Instagram account. Next thing you know, you're married.
Speaker 1: That's how my love story works out.
Speaker 2: It's lovely from Fremont.
Speaker 17: I think the belief that word is inside their brain because you want to know what they're thinking, so you know what, it's easy to do to get them to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, guy.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that guy.
Speaker 1: Your brain?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Brain or mind? That's the other probably most popular guest this morning. It's not that dang it yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Jacob from the South of Bay. My boy Noah here about to guess regular get into her car?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean we want to we'd like to like, whoa, you don't try to do that and force your way in there, treepy stalker, just so we can like smell the car seat stalker. Guys sicko ew because we're gross, all right, continue to leave more guesses, okay, because those ones ain't it The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, We are the JV show playing what the bleep?
Speaker 6: Where you can win this JV show, Chuck mug, you just got to be the first person a guess Today's leaped out word in case you missed today's clip, here.
Speaker 1: It is you know when you see someone really attractive and you just have to figure out how you're gonna get inside there? Oh yeah, yeah, Like what's it gonna be like when I get in there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's it like in it? Hey, this is a family show, Okay, always clean.
Speaker 6: Your guess has got to be clean, all right, So let's see if anyone got the word.
Speaker 1: Let's go to your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 18: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Cindy from the Bay to LA and my guess is their dreams? Okay, thank you bye?
Speaker 6: Can you imagine getting into your partner's dreams. I love to see what he's dreaming about.
Speaker 1: Last night, I had a dream of Hamburger was eating me. Talk about scary. Maybe not your dreams.
Speaker 7: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys.
Speaker 14: This is Felicia and Sheena call him from Redwood City and we say the bleeped out word is orbit.
Speaker 1: It's a slang, but a lot of people say, oh my god, I just want to be in their orbit. So they're just so fabulous. It's stunning, have a good day. That's cute in their orbit. That was a very popular orbit, or like circle or friendship circle or friend group. Every lot of people guessing those types of things. Uh huh not it.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, JB Morning Show. This is David alten Richmond taking another guest at the what the bleep missing word and I'll say life. You want to try to get into the life of that attractive person?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: By want in there. It's like I'm just basically trying to get into their lives. I'm living life your life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Good morning JV Show. Is Elijah from I Guess for the bleat out word today is heart.
Speaker 1: Heart love. That is a wholesome family show. You sick of here's today's clan. Their hearts. You know when you see someone really attractive and you just have to figure out how you're going to get inside their heart. Oh, so it also lies. That's not what you think about. Well, that's more of the things you're trying to figure out how.
Speaker 7: To get inside of.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get some shout outs. Let's get some shout uts. First of all, Elijah, and where did he says from this Elijah Laughlin Novedaland you say Laughlin Oakland. I didn't hear a k in there, Oakland, I heard a lawful Luffalo Elijah, wherever you're from, We'll try to send you a chuck mug. We'll just address it to laf Elijah from a couple other people had it correct this morning. Most people, I'm telling you, we're on guesses like d MS or Friendship Circle or stuff like that. So Rodrigo and Tracy he had the one of the correct changes this morning. What's that? Rodrigo was that and everybody Javier and Sam Pablo he had the other correct guests. And outside of that, look at that fellas very well represented this morning. Rodrigo, Elijah, Javier, the three correct guesses. Elijah had the first one where the ladies at the area we fall come on together. Wake up, people, wake up, it's Tuesday. No, we're around the holidays. People get maybe that's.
Speaker 7: Morrow they could win, right, we haven't had a chance to Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yep, we did every weekday morning.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 6: Also, when win, check your email that's associated with your iHeart account, so we can actually get a hold of you to get your address so we can send you that JB show Chuck.
Speaker 1: That's the tricky part because a lot of people sign up for you know, when you sign up for an app or something, they use that You may use your hotmail or something like that, or your YEAHO or your Apple I D I don't even know what that is, but people use that for their iHeart And then we try to reach out and tell them they won, and they're like, I haven't, I haven't checked the hotmail and over a decade, well sorry, that's where your chug mugg is. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine are what the bleep winner Ethan?
Speaker 6: Right, Elijah, Elijah, Sorry about that, Elijah, He's left another talkback.
Speaker 1: Good morning, This is Elijah from Oakland.
Speaker 10: It is indeed Oakland, and I just want to ask you guys, seriously, no one guess pants because that is a very clean word.
Speaker 1: No one gets pants this morning.
Speaker 7: I was about to do it mext Holf honestly, just to be hunny.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I'm shocked that nobody else, nobody did guess for what the bleep game. That would have been a perfect fit get in his pants fit. It would have been a great guess there.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't get that one.
Speaker 1: Would have been a great guest. But we were wondering where Elijah was from because we didn't quite understand him. He won the game this morning and he said, I's from Buffalo, It's from Oakland.
Speaker 7: So good to shout out.
Speaker 2: To Oklan Elijah.
Speaker 1: Congratulations again the JV show on Wild ninety four nine. It is time for the JV shows. Yep, nope, game.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Wildney for nine.
Speaker 1: Hi. Who's this by Lorena? Hi? Loraina? How's it going this morning?
Speaker 13: It's going?
Speaker 2: Oh that means not too good?
Speaker 1: What what can we do to make it better?
Speaker 6: There's traffic there here?
Speaker 1: Are you driving to and from from to Richmond?
Speaker 14: This fuck?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not a bad drive it is with traffic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, traffic.
Speaker 1: How long is that? Hello is it? How long is that?
Speaker 7: How long does that take you? Every morning?
Speaker 13: Probably thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes. There's people sitting in traffic from Stockton to Menlo Park right now. They're like, watch, hold my beer. I'll tell you about a commute. It's all good, Lorena. Traffic does suck.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you can get you these tickets while you're waiting.
Speaker 1: This is the JV shows. You have nope game. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Got to get three.
Speaker 10: Correct and you win four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. Let's get right into it.
Speaker 6: A grease monkey is a slang term used to describe someone who works in what profession?
Speaker 10: Motorcycle.
Speaker 1: I feel like you were moving in the right direction. It's a mechanic. Well there are motorcycles. Yeah, yeah, you guys don't Whenever I see my mechanic, I'm like, hey, grease monkey, get my car back to No, you don't. You guys don't do that. You feel like it lights a fire undrum when they want to fix your car faster that way think so, I'm just kidding. Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Question number two, the San Francisco Bay is filled with water from what ocean? Don't say that? The question mark answer that the Pacific Ocean. Come on, all right?
Speaker 6: Question question number three, you cannot afford to miss another question Lorena. In Greek mythology, Greek soldiers hid inside of what to sneak into the city of Troy to attack it from within.
Speaker 1: Yeah, horse, greatest trick in history of well mythology. But it was a great trick, worked out great. All right. Question number four, You need this one to win the game. San Juan is the capital city of what US territory? Again one is the capital city of what US territory?
Speaker 17: Perto Rico.
Speaker 1: But now you just got you direct My voice doing that was.
Speaker 7: What would what did you do?
Speaker 18: Know?
Speaker 6: Selena's heart and she's like screaming and then I started choking.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to do it? Interrupted our celebration? Yeah, do you want to do what I was celebrating?
Speaker 7: Oh, do a dramatic reenactment of the moment that.
Speaker 6: You enjoyed your Yeah, I literally cannot, I can't continue continue without me.
Speaker 10: You just won four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 6: Well, congratulations, Lorena, You're very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your long commute. Oh my god, it's in take forever to get.
Speaker 7: Think another.
Speaker 1: And had a great rest of your day, Hang on for your winning.
Speaker 7: You guys are commute shaming.
Speaker 1: No, that was you.
Speaker 10: Anyways, If anybody else wants to check out the California Academy of Sciences, they have a crew of adorable baby.
Speaker 1: Animals that dinner visiting.
Speaker 10: Yes, the California Academy of Sciences for their annual tiss the season for science celebrations. So you can get your tickets at cal Academy dot org and.
Speaker 1: You get to take one home after you each visit. I'm back out. I'm back out a cute little adorable baby animal. Graham, do you have some shout out? Actually just one this morning, which is shocking. I get I got a DM and says, hey, Graham, can you please give my daughter Savannah a birthday shout out? We listen to you guys every single morning and that's from mom Jackie. So happy birthday, Savannah. She's turning nine years old. That's a big one, is honest.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Did Kim Ka get one of those tests robots?
Speaker 6: So this is all over her Instagram story if you haven't seen it yet, We've also posted some.
Speaker 1: To our story. Jbie Morning Show makes you follow.
Speaker 6: Us, we know everything we talk about is always on our Instagram story. So it shows her interacting with one of those Tesla Optimist robots, which will cost between twenty and.
Speaker 1: Thirty thousand dollars once they become available.
Speaker 6: So Kim shows herself playing rock paper scissors with it, and she holds up her hand to make like a half heart, and then the robot takes its hand and completes the heart.
Speaker 2: It was the cutest little thing.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to have a cute robot in my life.
Speaker 1: And then it plots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing. I don't know, that's very possible. Well, here's the thing. Here's the thing about kim possibly owning a robot, because a lot of people do think that she bought it.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did.
Speaker 6: I think it's more likely that she was invited somewhere to check out some of Tesla's new stuff, or maybe they brought it to her.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But she also posted from one of the new cyber cabs and she got to meet the one of a kind gold Optimist robots. So I think she was just like testing out some of the products. But I thought this is really interesting. I saw a post that said, considering Kim makes about two million dollars per sponsored post, her just posting all of this robot stuff, she probably did around ten million dollars worth of free advertising for Tesla just posting this on her story.
Speaker 1: Wow, she can definitely what she can afford a fleet of these things if she definitely to twenty thirty thousand dollars robot kidding me, she needs ten of them, one for her, you know, to be her butler, one to be the chef, one to be take.
Speaker 2: Care of the kids because she's a single mom.
Speaker 7: Now yeah, one for each.
Speaker 1: Kid, and then one yeah, you know, mow the lawns and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Then a boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the boyfriend. The boyfriend version would be great. Again.
Speaker 1: We talked about this, like, do you guys actually want one of these things?
Speaker 6: I'm kind of creeped out, Like it's cute seeing other people with it, but if it was like me alone in my house with it, I'd be scared.
Speaker 10: Do you find the one with the face creepier or the one without the face? Because I think the one without the face might be a little creepier to me because it's like, I don't you don't have I can't look at your eyes, I don't know where you're looking.
Speaker 7: It's a robot, doesn't Yeah, I don't know, but it makes.
Speaker 1: It almost makes it less creepy when it does have a face. I think I think they're all creepy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they are all kind of crapy.
Speaker 6: Before we get to my Mike Tyson story, just one more thing on these robots, A lot of people were wondering if the one on Kim's story was autonomous or if there was a Tesla employee controlling it.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember the Wee robot event last month?
Speaker 6: We played some audio of two chains interacting with one of the robots, and yeah, yeah, it was later said that that robot was being controlled remotely by an employee.
Speaker 2: Right, that's just really disappointing.
Speaker 6: So and they're saying, most likely what you're seeing on Kim's story is another example of it being controlled by someone.
Speaker 1: I want to see what the robot can actually do. Well, they're just showing you the future, what the future of this technology is going to look like. It's not you know fully ready yet, I guess is the thing they keep it to yourself. They unveiled all these concept cars at that event too, the futuristic cyber bus and all that stuff. They don't have that rolling off the lot yet showing you like what it's going to be like.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it's just disappointing. I thought we were actually like talking to these things.
Speaker 1: They had minds of the row. I saw a video on Instagram of some other robot develops on it and it was just a laundry doing robot and I was like that, I want, yeah, I love that looked dope and it wasn't like human like looking or whatever. Just said a couple of little like robotic kicking client things and dude, it could take the laundry out and he could fold it perfectly. I mean that takes like a lot of, you know, very precise robotic precision as far as the control on the arms and sensor technology to be able to analyze what size shirt am I holding? Okay, here's how I would fold it and to watch this thing go. I was like, every house is gonna happen on someday, be the best? All right?
Speaker 6: Will Mike Tyson and Evan or holy Field get into the ring again?
Speaker 7: I hope not.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you saw Evander scherri mock promo poster for a fight between them, and he said the fans want it hashtag unfinished business before I get some what Mike responded Graham, you wouldn't want to see this.
Speaker 1: I got to look up old Evander holy Feel this older than Mike sixty two, so it'd be a sixty two year old. Well, I mean if this fight would take place somewhere in the future, so he could be sixty three by then and Mike would be fifty nine or whatever.
Speaker 7: No, I don't want to see this.
Speaker 6: I don't know what made him think that people want to see this. I mean we saw just just Mike, and I can't imagine two old guys in the ring now like.
Speaker 1: That twice he's born, Yeah, that'd be the worst born with one young guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Mike Tyson responded, I love you, brother, but the trilogy.
Speaker 1: Is our friendship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he don't want to get in the ring.
Speaker 6: Also Cam Soda offering Mike Tyson a quarter of a million dollars for an hour long live stream to show his butt.
Speaker 1: No bad, Take the money, Mike, take the money. What did you think about right after that fight, Jake Paul, he set his sights on fighting Connor McGregor another don't care now washed up, and Connor McGregor responded with like a meme of Mitch McConnell, like you, here's the next guy you should fight.
Speaker 7: Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 1: So was like, I don't know that is was the majority leader forever. Really old guy, really old white guy, just really old. He's really old, that's funny.
Speaker 10: I do want him to fight like a real like somebody has aged, somebody younger and a real boxer, because well not to say Mike Tyson wasn't, but I want him to get knocked out.
Speaker 1: So whoever that is that is next on his fighting list.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to be somebody that's gonna knock him out, that's it.
Speaker 7: I wanted to fight to find a real boxer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and Connor. Who cares Mitch McConnell, Minority Leader of the Senate. Sorry, I said, majority, did you watch that fight?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Of who?
Speaker 2: Mitch McConnell and Jake Paul?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I went to definitely Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 7: He's like ninety?
Speaker 1: How old is that guy? I don't know. He's got to be up there all right. Time for a Reesius Macoque update. Of course, I'm talking about the forty three monkeys that escape from the South Carolina Research.
Speaker 11: Fpisode that I can get a McDonald two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a worker at this facility that locals called the monkey Farm accidentally left the gate unlocked. These monkeys went bananas and just made a break for it.
Speaker 7: Bananas get it? Little monkey joke? There, I got it, went right past you. That's okay.
Speaker 1: They set a bunch of traps armed with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because apparently that's what these guys like to eat, and they used other monkeys to help lure the escape monkeys back. We talked about it, and as of last week, they had caught almost all of them. Yesterday they just caught two more of them, and that leaves just four maccox still out.
Speaker 7: There monkeying around.
Speaker 1: Officials think they probably haven't gone far and they're probably staying really close to the facility. And they continue to maintain that these monkeys do not pose any risk to public health or safety.
Speaker 7: So there's your update of the forty three.
Speaker 1: We're down to just four out there, and I hope they never get caught. Live your best life, monkeys, get out there and do a bunch of monkey business. Yeah, just live, go out there and s live.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, Graham.
Speaker 6: Is there anything you would change about your marriage proposal? Because I came across this survey that was done only fifty percent people say they would not change a single thing, while the average person would change like two things that happened.
Speaker 1: Easy or two details or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah easy. I wouldn't have done it at all. No, I was talking about my current one.
Speaker 1: You imagine being like single and having no kids and just like no responsibility.
Speaker 11: That would be awesome right about now.
Speaker 1: Just be playing golf right now with my boys, like crushing some white claws. Oh, it'd be great. Is there anything changed? How did you propose to your wife? I had set up. I can't remember if it was. It might have been like in it was in December. I'm trying to think if it was like an anniversary of some kind of our first date or something. It might have been around that. I can't remember. Kate was at work when she came home. I had you know, full suit on the house, was you know, decorated candles, there was we had our apartment had a fireplace randomly, so there's a fire in the fireplace, and I had you know, appetizer spread, you know, the full thing kind of laid out because I was going to take her out to a really fancy dinner. I don't know if she knew that we were going out that night, but surprised we're doing it. And then I proposed right before and I had some champagne obviously, and then I proposed before we went out to dinner.
Speaker 7: So it wasn't like some crazy proposal.
Speaker 1: Would I like that? Would I change anything about it? Way? Did I remember her saying afterwards, did you even get down on one knee? And I thought, you know, because I was kind of sitting we were both sitting together on the couch, and I think maybe I did like a half, you know, like I don't think money. I didn't even like stand up and get down on a knee. No, I don't think my butt fully left couch. I think it was like I thought you were.
Speaker 2: Sitting on a couch. Didn't you propose to your wife?
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of like slid down to the side, so like my knee might have been on the ground, but like left cheeks still on cushion. Do you know what I mean? Like it wasn't mean, it wasn't like a full thing. So I maybe I would have done that part again because I feel like my wife would. I appreciated that, but you know what, it seems silly at the time, Like what am I kneeling down for here? So you don't have any pictures?
Speaker 7: No, no pictures.
Speaker 1: We have a picture of us either before or after leaving the dinner together.
Speaker 6: It's interesting you bring up the knee thing because only thirty six percent of people said their partner actually got down on one knee.
Speaker 1: What am I doing here? What if you're not? What else are you doing? What are the point of it? I don't know, but I just don't I didn't fully I don't fully understand it. I get it when you're doing the very public one and you want people around you to be like, oh, look at what he's doing. So that way they know, because otherwise it would look like just two people having a conversation and a hug.
Speaker 7: Right, you want what you're doing?
Speaker 1: You with this ring? Please take an excess. Oh you're so much better than they.
Speaker 6: We're talking marriage proposals, because on average, Americans say that they would change two things if they could do the proposal all over again. Thirty five percent say that they would change the location where the proposal went down. One attended they would change their ring.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, these these are just guys being servant.
Speaker 6: Like if any guys they had changed the ring, maybe that's because they got some backlash afterwards, yeah, or which I don't like.
Speaker 2: I would have taken any ring.
Speaker 7: Everybody says that, but then.
Speaker 1: That you wouldn't reference Yeah, uh huh, there's some rings you would have trouble hiding your disappointment on. That's it.
Speaker 6: It's not actually like even if you were like, oh, well, it's not really my style to actually say something, and like possibly even demands they like go get a different one, Like I don't like that.
Speaker 10: I know a couple were the sister of the bride.
Speaker 1: Well she obviously didn't know she was gonna get proposed.
Speaker 10: To, but the sister made him go and get a new ring because he was like. She was like, she's not gonna like this ring, and the bride afterwards, when she saw the old ring, was like, yeah, I think God he went and got any one.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't like that one. Well, that's that's a good way to play it. Then like.
Speaker 2: Else or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you should as a guy, you should be doing your homework. But ladies, also, let's just admit what you know. Let's just admit that there are certain rings that what it comes out you would have, you would have trouble hiding the disappointment. I think I'm a pretty good actor. Okay, inside, let's just think good Morning.
Speaker 18: JV show Man waiting proposals. I recently saw a video when I proposed to my wife ten years ago, and I decided to buy an Almo costume and dance two songs for about really like six minutes. And honestly, I do not recommend. I can't believe I did that. And the song was the dance, not the song. The songs are great. The dance, oh, it was terrible. My poor wife. Thankfully she said yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Go on you piece. Did I hear right? Elmo in an Elmo costume and then danced around My gosh, six minutes. Who thought that was a good proposal idea?
Speaker 7: Unless your wife is like a.
Speaker 1: Huge Sesame Street fan or something. I don't know. I'm not sure what scenario is. She on a registry somewhere right wh what that one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I would go back and change that one too.
Speaker 1: For me, the only thing I would change is my.
Speaker 6: Outfit, okay, because I it was Christmas Eve when my man proposed and I was pregnant, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Wearing like I'm covered from like head to toe.
Speaker 6: Practically, I'm wearing like black tights and like a thick black sweater dress.
Speaker 1: Damn sweater dress. Like to be wearing something.
Speaker 6: Like cuter, I guess because we're always gonna have those pictures in videos. But I mean that's really the only thing. If we were to ask by man what would he change, if anything, I think he would say that he would want his family to be present, or like more of my family to be there, because my parents weren't there and his family didn't make it. He was originally supposed to propose at my son's birthday party, but this is like twenty twenty one, and then he got COVID and this is back when people took it seriously. So it's like parties off, don't come on right in the room. And then so he had to you know, re rethink everything and then yeah, so his family couldn't be there.
Speaker 1: I think that's the only thing he would change, I know, don't be mad. Don't be mad is having family around a kin to going to like a gender reveal where like the rest of us that are there to observe a proposal, like, do we care?
Speaker 7: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I think you care more at a proposal than at because I would be reporting it was a big day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that yeah, that's a big day for you, that's getting engaged, But it's a big day for me as a friend.
Speaker 10: If you know what's happening, Yeah, because you're excited about Yeah, if you like your friends, you don't care about your friend.
Speaker 1: I think it's a big deal.
Speaker 7: I'm excited to be at the wedding when there's an open bar.
Speaker 6: But I'm excited, Like am I Like, we just don't like celebrating anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm doing. I'm just wondering there's some things that are more important for the two people, Like I didn't I don't know, Like that's my thinking and maybe maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but like the a proposal between Kate and I, that was something between us. I didn't need like friends and family to pop out the bushes and be like, like you got engaged, Like they don't care, They're happy for us. Of course, I know my family.
Speaker 6: It was important for my sister to sisters to be there, and my parents and his mom wanted to be there as well, Like, yeah, those things are important.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just think it's an intimate moment. You don't like people.
Speaker 11: I think it's an.
Speaker 1: Intimate moment between talking to the guy that I like. How I maintain such close friendships with my family and friend group and stuff like that, wells super important to me. But there are some things that are important between two people. The gender reveal very exciting between the couple. The rest of us, we don't care. Maybe yeah, but again that's.
Speaker 6: There's anything that you would like to uh talk about from your wedding proposal. Something you would change, you can leave us a talk back. That talk about Mike is always open.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild Night. All Right.
Speaker 6: The average American would change two things about their marriage proposal.
Speaker 15: Hi, this is Jenny from San Leandro. I would change everything about my proposal. The ring, No, but definitely how he proposed. We were young, pretty much right out of high school. I was in my room on my bed. He comes over. He throws the ring on the bed, you know, in the box, and I say, what's this?
Speaker 1: He goes, you know what that is? And that was it. Have a good day bye. Oh really romantic.
Speaker 6: I didn't even say will you marry me, didn't give a speech, try any day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he threw some box like, hey, there it is.
Speaker 1: I would have thrown it back. Wow, incline, if your man had proposed like that, what you would have said?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'd still say yes, yeah, baby show.
Speaker 14: When my husband proposed to me, there was a hike involved, So that's one thing I would change.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was rgeous. It was on top of Mount him. He was amazing. He brought some champagne. We had a great lunch after. But still a hike.
Speaker 14: And also I don't have the heart to tell him this, but I wasn't a fan of the ring that he got me.
Speaker 2: But he loves it anyway, Thanks every great day.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 2: The hike, would you guys be here for that?
Speaker 7: I think that'd be cool.
Speaker 6: Water in the back, Yeah, but you're like all sweaty and like feeling disgusting and his bugs don't want that.
Speaker 1: As for the rain, do you guys think he listens to the show? I hope not. You probably hurt that one. She hates it. She says it's ugly.
Speaker 7: She looks at it every day and just.
Speaker 1: God, why get me? I feel like that she recognizes like it means a lot to him. He likes it.
Speaker 2: Therefore, this is my ring.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys. Then without the haircut, Yeah, I would change my proposal. I mean it was beautiful. I took my wife to Bix restaurant in the city, uh, and I told the waitress I'm gonna proposed, so I need you to take pictures. So I gave her my cell phone and right when I was getting down on one, he proposing. She must have been the only lady in the whole world that does not use a cell phone, and the pictures came out so blurry. I mean you couldn't even see her reaction. She took pictures of the people next to us.
Speaker 11: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's why a photographer is so important. I mean, if you want pictures of it, yeah, you probably need to call in the pros. Can't. You can't count on your local bartender or waiters to get it right.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 17: So for the wedding proposals, the thing I probably would have changed is definitely my outfit was not ready for that. And second, when he proposed, I asked him if he was sure. I wish I didn't say that, because now that's on video.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Are you sure want to do this?
Speaker 17: And yeah, I mean of course I wanted to, but I thought he was crazy for asking me. Anyways, Yeah, I wish I.
Speaker 1: Would have said that, Oh, are you sure? Sometimes you have to ask, like, are you sure you know what you're doing? If we're down on one knee and we've got to ring out at that point, that's as sure as a guy is.
Speaker 10: Going to get.
Speaker 12: But I just want to say, yes, you're locked in, like there's no going back. Are you sure we're stupid, but even we know the implications of it. If you accept this thing, yeah, then that's it me and you all right?
Speaker 1: Thank you for everyone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, thank you to everyone that left to talk back on that.
Speaker 1: Jess, what do you have? Okay?
Speaker 10: So if your phone contains thousands of photos that you have to slipe through to find what you need, or if your phone storage is always full, that might.
Speaker 1: Be because you may be a digital hoarder.
Speaker 10: So a hoarding disorder, which is often associated with OCD, is actually affecting a lot of Americans because we just cannot get rid of OCD.
Speaker 1: It is associated with it.
Speaker 10: So we just have this problem of not getetting rid of unread emails, deleting pictures, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: Something more about being lazy than OCD. I just don't want to take the time the people that it doesn't impact my life. I don't have to wade through a pile of emails to get to my car.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can walk straight through the garage to get to my car because the clutter of emails.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's in a cloud somewhere. I don't ever see it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Possibly with emails.
Speaker 10: But with pictures, I know, I personally like to keep a lot of my pictures because I want.
Speaker 1: To be able to look back on them later.
Speaker 10: I feel like those are memories that I want to look back on, which is probably not a good thing.
Speaker 6: But I would think it's the opposite going back and deleting everything. I think, like, that's OCD. Yeah, I do have the time for't that's serious.
Speaker 7: I don't have the time for that. Again, all my pictures are in the cloud.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, Well why do I Who cares if I've got a thousand more of them or a thousand lessons. You don't delete anything.
Speaker 2: I don't delete it anything.
Speaker 1: I'll delete if I'm scrolling and looking for a picture and I see like a screenshot of something or a picture that's just totally like, hey, is this the thing I'm getting from the grocery store that I sent to my wife? You know, delete that, sure, But I don't like make a point of like, well, I got to trim the number of one thousand, six hundred and forty eight photos down to twelve hundred and sit there and try to delete because like what for? Maybe because you don't take that many pictures Graham, I about I take a decent amount, but I don't. I don't post a ton of pictures. What about emails?
Speaker 7: That makes sense? Emails? Again, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't sit there, And why do I care if I have thirty thousand emails in my Gmail? The same way, I just the same way.
Speaker 10: I'm actually really surprised, specifically with Graham for some reason. Graham, I thought you were the type of person to want to have everything so like organized and just basically like no unread emails, just everything nice and tidy.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's sound. I mean that sounds great, right, But who's got the time for that? You get like ten thousand emails a day from all these companies and stuff. I just I just don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at my phone right now.
Speaker 6: Many you got you know the little icon it'll tell you how many unread emails on one of the accounts.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety two thousand. That's good, that is good.
Speaker 6: Thousand text messages one thousand, six hundred and ninety nine. Okay, that is because I have eight hundred and sixty three missed phone calls?
Speaker 1: How many miss phone calls? Any hundred and sixty three like, how is that you don't ever answer your phone? Well, that's all spam, some spam calls and stuff, right, I don't know. Gotta be I No, it doesn't. I don't even notice.
Speaker 10: Okay, well I thought I was bad just because I have forty two thousand photos and videos.
Speaker 1: But see, but you're a You're a the person that takes videos out of concert yeah and fireworks yeah, and we get some fireworks. Shows that psychopath behavior very different. You're a order. Maybe I'm more discerning about the things I do take a picture of.
Speaker 7: You will take a picture of everything. Hence why you want to go back and.
Speaker 1: Delete some The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine the earlier.
Speaker 6: This morning, we were talking about how the average person would changed two things about their marriage proposal.
Speaker 2: The only thing I changed about, mind, is my outfit.
Speaker 1: I might have liked to have fully gotten down on the one knee. I talked about it earlier. I think I was half off the couch, one cheek was still on the couch. Knee mighty, that might or might not have touched the ground. It was like an abbreviated neil. A lot of people weighing in on the talkbacks. We have to go back to the talkbacks IJB show.
Speaker 14: This is Lebum from Balao for my proposal story. My husband proposed to me early in the morning. I had spent a night at his house. I had just woken up and he gets down on one knee on the side of the bed and I'm in my nightgown. I had really short hair, so my hair was sticking straight up. I wish I could have been at least showered and had my hair done.
Speaker 1: And your teeth the brush. Oh god, do you guys not think these things through well question? Yeah, not as much. We just want to get it over with and so that, you know, we can like, you know, because it's a lot of pressure and there's a lot of build up and you're nervous about it and stuff. I still would have gone for more than just the bedside wake up. I have one other question about that talk back. Do you ladies, you know, like you I might spend the night of his house, do you pack a nightgown?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she meant like like a like a one those baby doll like lingerie ones. That's what I imagined. That's not what I wouldn't have called it a night. Yeah, I was picturing the one that goes all the way to your for warp you, guys, I had the worst proposal. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve, and I said, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's wrong with that? That's when I got engaged. Oh yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 14: Wait are you freaking serious?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 1: We were fighting and he decided to propose to me when we're fighting.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, it didn't go very well.
Speaker 6: Oh you know, he probably thought this is a good way to end the fight. Let me show her how much I love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Yea, yeah, it makes a bigger fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do it while you're don't do it while you're fighting. But other guys want to want us to know in that moment. See, see, this is what I was thinking about, and you're busy yelling at me about not cleaning up the room or something.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about our future and then we try to throw it in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, typical guys.
Speaker 13: The typical guy movedod Morning JV show. This is just from Brentwood. I was just calling to wait in on the marriage proposal, and I'm actually going through divorce, so super sad. But anyways, my marriage proposal was amazing. I wouldn't have changed a thing. He proposed in December at the Union Square Christmas Tree and like we even got a round of applause afterward.
Speaker 7: Ah how about that.
Speaker 1: See, that's the one thing about There were a few people that wighed in on get a photographer Buddy Leo's photographers, like, yeah, I've taken a lot of these engaged photos before, and then a couple years later the couple's divorced. So yeah, I mean, you can have that moment captured forever, but may not mean it's gonna last forever. Should we each post a picture from our own marriage proposal? I think we should, oh wait, just to soon it happens. It happened, Yes, Selena, you and I could definitely find from our side engagements. I texted my wife for a picture. She said she's driving. So I'm scrolling back through her Instagram because I feel like, you know, she probably would have posted it, right.
Speaker 2: Why isn't it on your Instagram?
Speaker 1: I did not have Instagram when we got engaged. Why haven't you posted it like an anniversary or something. I've posted pictures of us at our wedding, fine, our anniroceries, but no, I did not have Instagram back then.
Speaker 10: Gottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about story happening today and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 6: Did you guys know Kristin Cavalari hooked up with Morgan Wallan.
Speaker 1: And Jason Statham. I saw the headlines? What well, that's a good question that I don't know.
Speaker 6: But I don't know if you guys know or have seen the like suspect trend on social media where like a friend is like running away, almost like they're running from the cops, and then the person behind the camera goes like, you know, suspect is wearing this or has done that, and they just say all these like identifying features, I think that person has done So Kristen did that with one of her friends. And as Kristen's running, her friend, Justin said, suspect let Morgan Wallen hurt her feelings that she keeps going back.
Speaker 1: So that's out there. That's out there.
Speaker 6: Another one suspect's hottest hookup that she's never told anyone about.
Speaker 1: Was Jason Statham. That's the hottest hookup. I forgot what he's like. Not gonna lie means like action star. Yeah, I don't know. It doesn't do for me, but not me.
Speaker 2: For me, my loins knew not at all. They're frozen this video.
Speaker 6: So apparently a lot of people cannot wait to see Alec Baldwin's film Rust. You know, this is a movie that when the premiere was announced, there was a lot of backlash because, if you recall, Alec Baldwin on the sets fired a prop gun, killing uh, you know, one of the crew members and then injuring another. So the film is going to premiere tomorrow in Poland at a film festival, and tickets went live this morning for festival goers to purchase their tickets.
Speaker 1: Everybody was so crazy about this that the site crashed from the demand. Who I did not see that happening with this film. Well, I'm sure Polish independent film festival website isn't doesn't normally handle anything, namely, could average less than one visitor a day to that site, So when an influx comes in, we don't know what that demand. I'm with you, it feels.
Speaker 2: Wrong to still put this movie out.
Speaker 6: But if you don't know Helena Hutchins, that's the woman who who died, her family, they wanted out to honor her works.
Speaker 1: Which yeah, I couldn't imagine being in their situation. And then I don't know what that thought process is from there. It's hard to put yourself in their shoes. But my gut tells me I would not want it. I'd want that entire thing. I'm with you, scrap, But I don't know. I mean, it doesn't surprise me that there is more interest in the film because of it. Just it's gotten that level of notoriety just given the incident, and that was just an incredible amount of publicity. You wonder had this had that tragedy never happen, would this film have even popped up on people's.
Speaker 7: Radars with it? I don't think so. I think it was going to be kind of a small Graham What do you have project?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, you guys? Oh what not good? Yet? Another one of those doomsday fish just washed up on a California beach. That makes three now, this one washed up November sixth six, excuse me, down in Encinitas. These or fish They're known as the doomsday fish because in some Japanese mythology and stuff like that, they are supposedly signs of bad things to happen at like a tsunami or major earthquake, of natural disasters. And prior to that huge Japanese that huge earthquake in Japan, I should say sorry, in March of twenty eleven, a dozen.
Speaker 7: Or so of these fish washed up on the beach.
Speaker 1: And these live in very deep, deep waters, rarely ever seen by humans. I think this is the one that just washed up was the only the twenty second that's ever washed up in California history recorded history, washed up for beach. So they're very rare because they live in deep waters. There's been some studies that show there is no correlation between major earthquakes and these things showing.
Speaker 2: Up, But I don't know does there's a major earthquake.
Speaker 1: So now that we've had a few of them wash up here, do you think there's a major incident heading our way? Because the doomsday fish says, yes, you guys know, I believe this kind of stuff. Gotta be a little nervous about it. I believe it be a little nervous about this thing. They are creepy looking too. Doomsday fish is a good nickname for these things because they're really they can grow up to thirty feet long.
Speaker 7: They're kind of this long, slender, almost eel like looking things.
Speaker 1: Well, do we have our proposal pictures up?
Speaker 2: They are me, Graham and Jess.
Speaker 1: Oh when you just wait, just wait. We'll discuss those next.
Speaker 2: If you want to go check it out now.
Speaker 1: JB Morning Show on Instagram, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm on JV Morning Show right now. That's our Instagram.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at Graham your proposal picture or it's like after the proposal.
Speaker 1: This was after, This was the we went out to a fancy dinner after the proposal.
Speaker 7: This is probably before after the meal. Not really sure. I can't really remember.
Speaker 1: You're white. So happy she is? She is glowing, just glowing.
Speaker 2: The only way to pose after you get proposed is to like hold up the ring.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that picture exists somewhere, but that's not currently the one that she's Wow. I love that, so JB Morning twelve. How long have I been married? Twelve years? That's impressive. Con did't get married twenty six and a half. I got married in twenty thirteen, so we've been eleven.
Speaker 2: You were sixteen, you were not.
Speaker 7: I was sixteen at the time. In this proposal, I did.
Speaker 1: Look a lot younger than Yeah. And then we have a picture from my proposal as well. That's me and my husband. Told you it was Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: So you can see like gifts in the background and all that stuff, but some stockings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your man looks very happy. He was very happy.
Speaker 2: This was This is before you can see the ring still in the box. This is before he dropped the ring.
Speaker 1: He dropped it on the ground. Yeah, he was nervous.
Speaker 10: Yeah, shaking fingers w and then mine's right.
Speaker 7: And then I go to Jenison's.
Speaker 1: Things together for four years but nothing you Morning show.
Speaker 5: Okay, good morning JV family. This is Tanya from Thenardi Serata. I just wanted to hop back on here and say thank you, thank you, thank you for having me on air yesterday. Thank you to all of the fans and the loyal listeners who came out and supported our Then we had over four hundred people show up and donate food. It was an amazing time.
Speaker 14: Thank you again.
Speaker 18: Have a good one you guys.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I love this awesome. We had Tanya on yesterday to promote their food drive that they were doing with forty nine Ers player Fred Warner, and that sounds like an amazing turnout. Four hundred something all showed up to donate food. That's for a great cause obviously, and to get to meet Fred Warner.
Speaker 7: I would love to be love to meet Fred Warner.
Speaker 1: AWESO hear that.
Speaker 2: Thanks for checking back in, Graham.
Speaker 8: What do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Move over king sized beds and California Kings, because there's a new sheriff in town. There's this new sized bed that's grown in popularity. According to some high end designers. It's called the Alaskan King. Have you guys heard of the Alaskan King? An Alaskan King mattress is a full nine foot by nine foot WHOA, what's a California King? The California King is seventy two California King is seventy two inches by eighty four inches, So this bed would be what's nine feet one oh eight by one oh eight?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 7: I need that JV show not known for their math, let me just do some quick math.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's nine feet one o eight one hundred and eight inches by one hundred and eight inches. The Alaskan King mattress, they say, makes people look comically small when they're laying in there, but themselves they look like they're little miniature people in there because the bed is so so huge. Now, look, you can't just go down to your mansines or whatever and they're not just going to have an Alaskan King there on the showroom floor.
Speaker 7: They might, but I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Says you have to. Generally, there's a handful of companies that almost like custom make them for you, and then same thing to find the bedding for them is you're not going down to Walmart to buy your sheets. They don't stalk the Alaskan King size there. You gotta They're more of a special order item. But would you guys want an Alaskan King size match?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, yes, yes, Selena, you're the smallest person I know, like legitimately the smallest person I know.
Speaker 7: Can you have a what size bed?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 2: King?
Speaker 1: You have a California King? What the hell is there a difference between King and Cali King? Yes, a King sized bed is slightly small. I think a California King is longer a little bit longer than.
Speaker 7: A regular king.
Speaker 1: That's basically like the Alaskan king for other people. But I want as king right now.
Speaker 6: Like it sounds good in theory to have like a California king, until you use it all the time, and it just the more you use it, it starts to feel smaller.
Speaker 7: What are you doing in there? I don't get it, watching TV?
Speaker 1: Eating, sleeping? But you only again, you're the smallest person I know but one. And my husband's like, we just need more space. But what's he activities? Yeah, that's what I meane, Like one of you guys, are you guys like use.
Speaker 7: It like a trampoline?
Speaker 1: Are you jumping around? Are you setting up a card table on there? Like playing poker?
Speaker 11: Nice?
Speaker 1: And I don't know. Sometimes we like, you know, work from there. We have our like laptops. I don't know.
Speaker 6: We just need more space. Sometimes the kids are on the bed too, and it's all crowded. An Alaskan king, Oh.
Speaker 1: I would love that, now, that's what they say a lot of these they say an Alaskan king can accommodate for adults comfortably.
Speaker 7: Now, maybe that's your thing. We don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you got a flamingo in your front yard, or a upside down pineapples because they water my upside down pineapple and your shopping cart or whatever. Maybe that's for you. But a lot of families, you know, they have kids and or pets in the bed, and they say, that's what this is good for. There are some other sizes. I had never heard of. This Alaskan king. I didn't know that was a thing. There's also a Montana King, which is eighty four by eighty four inches, so that's just a little bit wider than your California King. There's also the Texas King, which is eighty by ninety eight. So there's some other sized mattresses out there, and they have no idea. They say, generally these are going into professional athletes homes. You know, they're big, big, big, generally larger people. If you're really tall, you want that taller mattress because even on I mean, if you think of these guys in the NBA, if you're pushing seven feet tall, you're hanging off the end of even a California King.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your feet are hanging off.
Speaker 1: So these a nine foot long mattress accommodates you without falling off.
Speaker 6: Graham, do you want any one of these, because I can't believe you and your wife have a queen size.
Speaker 1: We share a queen. It's the two of us and our sixty five pound Golden retriever handbe in there. And look, I've always said that's plenty for us. But then I saw the picture of one of these Laskian kings, and I don't know.
Speaker 7: I want that.
Speaker 1: There's something about it that just like looked cool. Because the bed was so big. You have to have a room that's really big. That's the problem. A nine by nine bed in most people's rooms, Like that's the room. Why are you going to walk in there? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that. My entire room is one giant mattress.
Speaker 1: You just have to climb over the mattress to get to the bathroom each time, Yeah, to get to the hallway.
Speaker 10: So much.
Speaker 1: I want more, if anything, I I right now I have a queen. I would go to a twin if I didn't have my boyfriend go over you went downside.
Speaker 7: I could sleep in a twin bed just fine.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love having extra room in my room.
Speaker 6: Oh, more space for activities, Yeah, yeah, I want more space for the activities on the bed.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I want I want.
Speaker 1: An Alaskan king or maybe a Montana king or something. I mean, I'm not gonna get it, but I saw a picture of one and I was like, that is dope.
Speaker 7: I want that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine