Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig sky full fiber broadband. It's not just fast, it's full fiber fast. Get ready for a broadband that blows you away with one gig full fiber speeds now just thirty five year old a month for twelve months. Search sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: Availability subject to location, New customers only, twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply. See sky dot a slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is Thursday, so it is Poppin' Bravo day. We're going to talk about Bravo. We got a lot to talk about. I've got my friend Mandy Slitsker here.
Speaker 4: Mandy, thank you so much for having me. I love chatting with you.
Speaker 3: I know we have the best time. The words is Sonia. Oh my god, Mandy, Let's let's start off with Sonia.
Speaker 5: What does she do eat? What's going on with Sonya?
Speaker 3: Just miss you didn't miss anything. I just keep seeing these crazy videos and things of her. Sonya Lesque Cabrella.
Speaker 4: I went to that like multiple years ago, and it made me kind of sad because she is so quick and so funny, yes, and so beautiful, and it feels like she's on something that is making her like half as quick and funny.
Speaker 3: Is it called alcohol?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's alcohol. It could be, it could be, but I feel like she's just.
Speaker 4: Like very I don't know, like in and out and you'll think she's kind of out of it, and then she'll say something really quick and funny and you're like, okay, but I don't know. At a certain age, it's just really like do you need that?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess an age doesn't matter. It's just she is so fantastic as she is. Yes, she doesn't need anything else.
Speaker 5: And I wish she believed that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's interesting, right because people are showing her, you know, doing her dances and what I'm like, okay, well we've seen this she does. She humps on a chair and whatever. That's great. But I think that when you're seeing the clips of like when the audience participations asking her questions, that would be her time to shine because she is so funny and so honest, you know. But you know, like the thing that she did when they the guy stood up and said his name was Ryan, is that what she did? And she was like, oh Ryan, why? Like I support that oh foundation, and you're like, that's the guy just said with his name, Like, what are you talking about? Like she, I don't know.
Speaker 4: She just I wish she just was sober like that. That's all I want to say. Like, I just think she is in the same way that Countess Luanne is enough like Countess Lan she does not need alcohol, and you see her when she's sober, and she's fantastic. She's incredible. I love seeing her perform. I feel the same way about Sonya. Something about the way that they consume alcohol or whatever makes it kind of like lunths.
Speaker 6: They're oh, they're they're shine, Yes, they don't fully shine when they're doing that, and I want to see the full shine of Sonia.
Speaker 3: Are you going to Counsel Lane's show at the birch Mirror, which I think is in November.
Speaker 5: Where's the Birchmere.
Speaker 3: It's in Arlington. It's pretty close to Alexandria.
Speaker 5: I'll go with you if I'm in town for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay. My daughter's like, can we go? I was like, I've seen it, done it, I've seen it too.
Speaker 4: I'm most interested in going to Bravo Con, which is also in November.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we're doing that.
Speaker 5: I know, but I you know, I never know if I'm going to get tickets or not. It's so hard.
Speaker 3: You're getting tickets. We're all getting tickets.
Speaker 5: We're all trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: We're doing it, doing the Bravo ticket. Yeah, I'm trying to do some sort of like bunky meetup while I'm there. Ryan Bailey said he might want to do it. Ace Fanning said he might want to do it. So Inger's been looking into that. So we're going like whether we have tickets or not. Yeah, you know, you will see us there. We might just be walking around outside, but we'll be there. So yeah, guys, if we don't, nobody gives us anything. Nobody gives us free tickets, so don't.
Speaker 5: It don't be free tickets to anyone.
Speaker 3: No, we'd be paying for that ship. Yeah yeah, nobody, not even Crappens. They don't get free tickets.
Speaker 6: No. I know.
Speaker 5: It's it's wild.
Speaker 3: Listen to this meetie. Today, I was on the phone with a service provider I'll just say that way, and I was giving them my address and whatnot, and I said I needed better high speed internet and they said okay. I said, because here's a lot of working from home, and I'm a podcaster, so I use I need like the best internet. And the service provider said, oh, okay, what's your podcast? So I said it's Pink Shade. She says, oh, I don't know that one. What do you talk about? You know? My mom was like reality TV. I'm so embarrassed, like, yeah, now, I always like and documentaries, which I don't know why I say that because I'm trying to sound smarter than I am. And she says, oh, I listened to watch what Crappens. I said, oh, I know them. She's like, like you know them or like you listen to them? I go, no, I know them. So she's like what. So then I got the person on the phone. I think I was cool. I texted on your internet No no deal given, But I did text Ben and Ronnie and said I felt famous because I knew you guys on the call with the internet provider and they said anytime we could help you out, And then I told him I was because today when we're recording is Wednesday and their episode has not come out yet about Real House Wests of Beverly Hills, and I was like, I'm going to need you to guys, go ahead and put that episode out because I gotta have something to listen to while I was out doing my errands. But one out went out yet. I was upset. But they're doing all the top chefs and all the blow decks and all that, so a lot.
Speaker 5: Of time for that. I've just had to prioritize.
Speaker 3: And tell me what you're prioritizing your problem watching. Let's hear it.
Speaker 4: The Valley is number one, of course, like number one, two and three, I'm just go into it. I really like Summer House. I'm enjoying Atlanta, and I cannot wait for Miami to come back.
Speaker 3: When's it coming?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They did their first sort of promo, like hinting that it's coming soon.
Speaker 5: Yesterday a bunch of people posted about it, and I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: I didn't dig enough to like yeah, and I don't think they announced like a date.
Speaker 3: But you know, if you just DM Marisol, she'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I really should do that because.
Speaker 3: She ass every dam.
Speaker 5: I am kind of sad that, oh my god, what's her? Uh? Nicole? Doctor Nichole is not? Yeah, they love really hoping that she's able to like go back to it.
Speaker 4: I know we got more from her than she got from I got, like she didn't need this show, and you know, I'm sure it's a little bit of like a nuisance to have cameras everywhere, and she was dealing with postpartum anxiety. But her daughter is one now, and I'm hoping that like by the time this, you know, season premieres and they like start figuring out next season, that maybe she'll be in a position to come back because I love her.
Speaker 3: I love her too. She is one of my top I mean, Marisol is always my favorite, just because she's so wacky.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I love all of them truly, and so the idea that any one of them would be gone would upset me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well that's I'll have to like dig into that seriously. I think I will DM Marsol because she tell me she asked that she answers everything just truthfully, shouldn't he.
Speaker 4: I feel like I never DM with I DM sometimes with like Emily Simpson, like if I she responds to things.
Speaker 5: She's really nice Carl brad Key.
Speaker 4: On Summer House, But like not, I don't know, it's not like a constant conversation. It's just something they usually that's like about them, or I tagged them.
Speaker 5: They react and their kind. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I have a lot of insights with the ladies and Bravo.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't either, But I did DM Marisol one time as she brought me back, like so now in my mind.
Speaker 5: You know who else replies to everything? I think? Is Lisa Barlow That trucks. Yeah, like she really does.
Speaker 4: Because I posted something and I don't think I tagged her just like and it was positive about her, and she was like thanks or whatever.
Speaker 3: She's got an Instagram hashtag alert on herself, you know, or whatever.
Speaker 5: He's so funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Beverly Hills, let's discuss. So Part three of the reunion was last night, and we saw that gar I didn't quite understand what Garcel was upset about to make her quit. I applauded. I appreciate it. I hope she comes back one day. I'm not mad about it. I get it. I mean, the fact that none of them just quit every season is beyond me. But I didn't how I understand what the pinpoint was she was so mad about.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking about this.
Speaker 4: I think that she felt that she's never been accepted by the group, and that they always treat her as if she's like coming for them rather than just another person on the show sharing their thoughts and feelings. And I think she felt that specifically the stuff about Durite's break in that other people likely felt the same way or could understand where she was coming from, and the fact that like she got kind of eviscerated for that and no one stepped in, that's nobody, and she felt kind of alone. And you know how if you, for example, are in a meeting and someone says something that like you feel is like targeting you, and you spend the rest of the meeting like fuming, you can't even listen to Okay, That's how I felt like she was at the reunion. She was fuming. She couldn't even participate or engage the last half of the reunion, like even when Andy was like, what are you upset about? Like, she just didn't even She said, I don't feel like you guys give me grace, which is true, but giving she could have given examples. She was so done at that point that she didn't even want to explain herself.
Speaker 5: But the fact that no.
Speaker 4: One ran after her, like none of them actually ran after her. She's not someone who walks off of things, so you know, she's not like a Kyle or a dread or someone who's like you know more or Sutton who walks off of everything, and she always follows Sutton or somebody always does, and no one did that for her was kind of like proving the point. And just the fact that by the time Sutton got there, she left it just again, like the fact that Sudden couldn't under Sudden was clearly on some like.
Speaker 5: Bensadazeth been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had taken she had taken her half as Annie.
Speaker 5: Before and oh it was more than half.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's how I am if I have half as Annie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm like a crazy person.
Speaker 5: So like it doesn't do a whole lot.
Speaker 4: For me because I'm so that makes it kind of normal. But she was so clearly non reactive, and I think it also made it so she didn't like run after Garcel. But she's also so self focused that.
Speaker 5: She's always thinking about herself and how, oh my god, Kyle's gonna hate me, And she's never thinking about like, how does Garcel feel in this moment.
Speaker 4: She's not that kind of person, She's not that kind of friend. Well that sucks, Yeah, I mean I wouldn't be friends with that. And she seems like just obsessed with herself and so focused on like being a victim in every situation.
Speaker 3: Well, she's a great.
Speaker 4: Television I love oh, I love her on television. I just like in her personally. Could not imagine being with someone that like reacts the way she does to things.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig sky full fiber broadband? It's not just fast, it's full fiber fast. Get ready for a broadband that blows you away with one gig full fiber speeds? Now just thirty four You're all a month for twelve months. Search Sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: Availability subject to location, New customers only, twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply. See sky doty slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm looking at the list here. I don't know who of any of them I would really want to be friends with? Are some?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 3: And now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, none of them? None of them. Bose I'd be friends with Bose.
Speaker 3: No, she bugs me and Eric. It would probably be pretty fun and Jennifer Tilly would be pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Actually, Jennifer Tilly I would want to actually be friends with. I think she is a who. I think she's fun to hang out with. I think she has a deeper level to her like most people who are funny do. I think she's amazing. But yeah, sudden, I mean, I love Sutton on the show. But for example, if I like, can't have friends that like walk out and then don't leave like what she I'm just like, if you're gonna go, go, but I'm not gonna sit here and try and convince you to stay when you've already stated your intention is not to stay.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, And I just don't have friends that walk out of anything.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not leaving it, but like you know how you've had those friends, especially in your twenties, you know who like are very dramatic and then they say like, oh I look fat in this, and then your whole job is to be.
Speaker 5: Like, no, you look so skinny, and.
Speaker 4: That they do it over and over and over again in situations it's exhausting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, they need too much validation, that's it. Yeah, yeah, he needs too much validation for me. But I love her on my television. I did not want her to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: I think your point is good. Like, if you're gonna leave, just slave, don't say you're gonna leave in this sit in the foyer.
Speaker 5: It's one of the few pet peeves of mine.
Speaker 4: If you say something and then you don't do it, it drives me insane.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I hope I haven't ever done that to you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't think you.
Speaker 4: No, Like almost no one in my life does that. But I remember time where people would do that, like or I'm going to hang up on you, or I'm going.
Speaker 6: To do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it, do it, do it, And it's usually.
Speaker 4: Not even just watching other people do it is so frustrating.
Speaker 3: It's like when you have little kids and you have to be prepared for whatever you threaten them with. You got to to do it, Like like if you do that again, we're leaving, and then you have to be prepared to leave. Even if you're not even finished with your lunch or you were having a nice time with your friends, you still have to Like I said, we were leaving, you got to be ready to pick up and leave. Like if you did that one more time, we're leaving target, and then you got to abandon your whole cart leave in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of the aisle. You don't get any of the things you needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to be prepared to If you say it, you better be prepared to do it.
Speaker 5: That's kind of all I feel, just in general. Otherwise, don't say it your words.
Speaker 3: The toddler in the situation, she does.
Speaker 4: Feel a bit toddler like, and so does Kyle. Like whenever you like she doesn't want to do something, she just cries. She doesn't want to talk about something, and she just starts crying, and then you feel bad because she's crying and you want to like ease up on her. And I think it's calculated.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about Kyle, so a bringing apart one Andy did. They did touch on the Morgan of it all, and Andy saying like, but with I'll do like she was on this show and now she is a household name and seems like you want to have your cake and eat it too, And I like how he called her out on it. And then in this episode, basically she said she's dating a woman, she's dating Morgan, but she never said it. They danced around it so hard again that at one point Kathy was like, when I talk to my children, they said, no big deal and they don't care. And Andy goes, oh, you told your children you're a lesbian too.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I loved how he said it that way, just to see what was like. Kyle laughed, I mean Kyle laughed. But she also was like, let me speak for myself. And I think she's so careful with her words. Yes, it's very frustrating because she says, well, not all of me is like up for grabs, which I get, but then it goes against how she's behaved on the show, when she's made people share things about themselves that they haven't been comfortable sharing, gone after other people saying just be honest, just be honest, and then she doesn't do it for herself. It's extremely hypocritical, and then she like half shares. It would just be better if she just never shared Morgan at all. Right, Yeah, I would understand that if she's just like, I'm not quite sure what this is, and so I'm not gonna be public with it until I know exactly what it is, and maybe until like my divorce is more on the way or you know, what I mean, I get that, but she's constantly you know, getting pictures with Morgan by paparazzi, Like those are, at least to my knowledge, set up, because I used to think that like paparazzi hung out everywhere in La But Ryan Bailey told me that you have.
Speaker 5: To call them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually you call them.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that, and so then I'm like, well, why, especially if they're getting you know, pictures in Aspen and like places that don't necessarily have like paparazzi around, Why is she doing that?
Speaker 5: Who is doing that?
Speaker 3: I think and this is my thing that I think that happened with Mauricio in the airport in Mikonos. I think that it was somebody like you or me at that airport that saw it. It was like, oh my god, that's Mauricio and took a little video and then sells it to TMZ or background or whoever. I think that's what happened in that case, because no, there were no paparazzi at the Mikono's airport. Like Sutton's point was, I've seen Jennifer Andison at that airport, you know. Yeah, And by the way, if you or me were at an airport, saw Jennifer Andison. We would take a little picture, you know, but there's nothing to do. She's not making out. She's not making out in the airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would just like text it to friends exactly.
Speaker 3: So I think in some of these cases, that's what happens. Somebody's in their gas and they see her pump in her gas and they take a picture and they sell it.
Speaker 4: Like how come that doesn't happen for Jennifer Aniston? Right, She's not like only inside, she's outside.
Speaker 5: She's on the streets. She's hanging out, And why is it not constantly pictures of her with people? You know?
Speaker 4: Like I just don't think Kyle and Morgan are as interesting as I don't Taylor Swift like all these other people who I mean, Okay, Taylor shows a bad example because she like calculates absolutely her in every movie.
Speaker 3: But there's so many famous people that like, why is it Morgan and Kyle and something seems off with it, and so she is trying to have her cake and eat it too, and so is Morgan.
Speaker 4: I think Morgan didn't fully understand like how crazy US fans are and like how much we will dig into your personal life, not me, but like other people. And she kind of was like, oh, I made a mistake by filming, but it's kind of hard to put the genie back in the bottle. And people probably have found her that wouldn't listen to her music otherwise because she is on this platform.
Speaker 5: So I think they just should have thought a.
Speaker 4: Lot harder before they were more public with their friendship slash relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I'll tell you that Brandy and Julie were on a few weeks ago and Brandy said that her sister, her cousin or somebody was in Palm Desert and went to like a Morgan Wage show like that in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, whatever, and that she looked so pissed the whole time she was there. I was like while she was performing, and she said, yeah, and I think it's because it seemed like all the fans there were like middle aged ladies that were like, look over.
Speaker 5: God, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And that maybe she doesn't want that as our audience. But guess what, it doesn't matter how you get the listens, as long as you get the listens.
Speaker 5: Well, that's also.
Speaker 4: She may not want to be like the kind of artists that I don't know, I don't really understand, have gone on the Real Housewives I know, and you know, be with someone who's so public. It's so much older that I've been talking about it since the beginning.
Speaker 5: Nobody's mentioned that allegedly Morgan's mother is like multiple years younger than Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because I think Morgan is only twenty nine.
Speaker 5: She's thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she's thirty. So Kyle is my age fifty six, fifty.
Speaker 5: Four, yeah, I think fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that would be that would be weird if I was dating a guy that was thirty. But something happens, as it happens all the time with older men and younger women, and I do think.
Speaker 5: Also it's weird for that too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, six year old man is dating a twenty nine thirty year old. Also, I think that's weird, Like what are you.
Speaker 4: Also for Kyle, Like if she didn't have daughters, or she didn't have daughters around that age, I wouldn't think it's as weird. And if Morgan had like a much older mother, I also wouldn't think it's as weird.
Speaker 5: It's the fact that you have, like, you know, people like you have a daughter for Kyle who is older than more Like, that's odd.
Speaker 3: It is, but again, men do it all the time, and.
Speaker 5: It's and I think it's super fucking odd.
Speaker 3: I think it's odd for that. I do too. I just think, what could you talk about? Like, what could you talk about?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Also, just like what does that make your like children feel that You're not that she's with a woman, It's that she's with a young woman who is the same age as her daughters.
Speaker 5: It's That's how I feel, like, what's strange.
Speaker 3: They did talk about the sliding into the DMS and they ask Kyle and she goes, yeah, sometimes I get it. She's like men and women. And when she does stuff like that, yeah, she invites trying to poem the speculation. Oh my god, I gotta say just she danced around it so much for I felt like ten minutes. And when Kathy started talking, and she was like, Kathy, let me talk. She's, first of all, she's afraid of what Kathy will say. Yea, because Kathy's just so unfiltered up. Well, oh I don't mean to say that. Well, well you know and all that. And so basically she told us, yes, I am dating this woman, and that is weird for me. I didn't expect this later in my life. I only retracted to men. I thought I'd be married forever. She basically is admitting to it with dancing around it, and I'm just like over it. I'm like, it's too far down the pike. Now you need to just say.
Speaker 4: I think she's planning to go public at some point. I think she's okay. So like last season she thought was just like entering the Mauricio separation thing, and then she thought this season was going to be about her separation with Mauricio, and then next season will be her like starting to date again. Remember, She's like, I think I'm going to date again soon, you know. Like I think she's trying to plan her storyline for every season, and she gets frustrated when other people's real lives get in the way of her storyline, such as Durt and PK separating. She's like, wait, now this is going to be about you separating. This was supposed to be about me separating.
Speaker 5: And it's like, well that was last season, Kyle, Like you have to give us your honest life and what's actually happening, or it doesn't feel real, and then if it doesn't feel real, then you're kind of as soon as someone holds back, then everyone holds back, right, and it sucks.
Speaker 3: I thought I liked that. Garcela called Kyle out and said, you asked to meet with us before filming, you know about what we're not speaking of. And Kyle's like, right, I met, like I met with you off camera before we were filming, and then you bring get up.
Speaker 4: But it's like if you okay, Well, I don't think that you can have things that are off limits. I just don't unless it's underage children, right, But like that I totally get.
Speaker 5: But yeah, other than that, no.
Speaker 3: Well we'll see where this takes us. Now. Did you watch the best show that was around television, The Valiances?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I have not, and I've heard about it so good. I don't really like it.
Speaker 3: Most people really hated it, but oh, I don't know. I loved it. I loved it. I love every minute.
Speaker 4: Of Gigglely Squad. They were talking about it. I think it was Hannah that was watching it and sharing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you should have only been listening to me because I covered the whole season.
Speaker 5: Well, she just mentioned it once for two minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I covered it frame by frame on this on this program.
Speaker 4: I have trouble watching more than what I discuss on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so did you watch Denise Richards.
Speaker 5: And I did not. People really liked it.
Speaker 3: I know, that was really good. That's easy, breezy and light you could put on and.
Speaker 4: Something I this is, this is embarrassing for me. But I have like such an issue with her husband. Oh, I don't know that I can support any of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, but he's like he's a scammer.
Speaker 4: He scams people with cancer, Yes, he does. He's kind of like a tom in a way. Like it's like, you know, he's like a gen chaft for me, Like you're doing something illegal and very very harmful to a very vulnerable group.
Speaker 5: Of people, and it just it's just so yucky.
Speaker 3: Like it don't know if he's still actively scamming though, or if he like closed his practice, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, he still ows people money, and I think, I mean there's probably people who have died as a result of what he has. I mean allegedly, like you know said, oh, I can fix your cancer with these like lasers and this homeopathic stuff.
Speaker 5: And like they're like, Wow, I guess I'll fork go chemo or.
Speaker 4: Whatever like medical treatment my actual doctor is recommending. It's I don't know, I'm all about homeopathic like in addition to the West. Yeah, but he clearly doesn't even have that. He has these like fake laser things and they're very expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I'm such a downer. I just can't stand that man.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, then I won't ask you about why Lotus.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I saw the first episode and I followed all the memes. I just didn't have time.
Speaker 3: That that doesn't count. And I want to ask you about Yellowjacket because I know you didn't want to.
Speaker 5: Now, I like, don't watch as much TV. I just I don't. I don't want the time. Oh I did, I wish? I did you know what I watched?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: I watched Hacks.
Speaker 3: Okay, I haven't started that yet. I mean I've watched the other seasons that haven't started the new scenes.
Speaker 4: Okay, So things that are thirty minutes or less are usually easier to get me to watch, and that are funnier and not as dramatic.
Speaker 5: Chef's kiss.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then you might like you might like Denise's show the US.
Speaker 5: She's not feature.
Speaker 3: I'll probably watch He's there a little bit, but not a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can fast forward those scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a big dick. She talks about his big dick a lot.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig sky full fiber broad band. It's not just fast, it's cool fiber fast. Get ready for a broadband that blows you away with one gig fiber speeds now? Just thirty five year old a month for twelve months search sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: Have they liability subject to location in new customers only twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply see sky Dot a E slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: Okay, Atlanta, So last week we had the Kenya situation where she went to Kinkos and had them pronouncing porn on some poster board.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine the people working at Kinkos, like I would actually be like, I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 3: Do It's pretty shocking that she had that professionally done.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know what I actually think it was? I wonder how if she just like actually printed off a regular printer and like taped the pictures to a poster board.
Speaker 6: But I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean eight by eight.
Speaker 4: I mean no, because the first page had, like the first poster had like lots of different photos because it was trying to prove all the work that she had had done and that she like looked very different. Now no, I know, but like I'm wondering if those were all don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, it's she put she was intentional and it was premeditated.
Speaker 3: Well, I still like the idea that she went to Kinko's and said, I know, in this picture like a from like a nineteen ninety two MacBook, can you print this like old picture? Now? What I heard that I have not substantiated anyways, I'll ask you was that. You know, Britt explained that she did have like a sex tape video with a boyfriend, which she was a teenager, and then she did webcam stuff when she was older. It's not explained exactly where this image came from, and if it came from her as a teenager, what kind of a teenager was she? Was she she a sixteen year old teenager or a nineteen year old teenager?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Porsche made these comments that made me think that she was underage eighteen. Yeah, which is like even more serious than an already very serious situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, this proves.
Speaker 4: To me that Kenya doesn't have friends. And I like Kenye, I've liked her.
Speaker 3: Nobody nobody said that.
Speaker 5: Like, no one stepped in the fact. It means that she doesn't have enough people.
Speaker 4: The only means the only people around her are people that she pays, because that's how you get into those situations you don't have like actual friends or actual people around you, Like for example, I feel like half like Lala Kent, everyone around her and her life is paid. She has like so few people in her life that are not in financial relationships, even her family.
Speaker 5: And I said, what about it?
Speaker 3: What about mama? What about her mama?
Speaker 5: Oh, her mom's on her payroll.
Speaker 3: Well, her mom so loves her. Not come up, Mandy, No, no loves her.
Speaker 2: No no, no.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm saying, like her mom would give her real honest advice. But it's just I'm saying, it's just dangerous when you totally when everyone in your like circle is on your payroll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we've never seen we've seen Ki. Yeah, I have like an aunt you know that raised her and stuff. It's just like you should run something like this, like look at this slam I'm gonna do at the opening of muss On. Look how amazing it's going to be just to have one person go. Maybe a dinner would be a better time to pull this stunt, you know, just like something and then try to talk her out of it, because it's not the right time to do that, no matter what, But not when you're trying to open a salon. It's so wild to me that she did this terrible, terrible thing that would have been terrible no matter what at her own event. That's what makes no sense.
Speaker 5: That makes no sense.
Speaker 4: But also just doing it to begin with makes no sense, Like this is so much more of like a dangerous situation for you and your employment than it is for anything else. And it makes me feel bad for her in a way because I'm like, wow, you have no one in your life that like you run things by like that's a bad idea.
Speaker 3: This is a bad idea for here's the twelve reasons it's a bad idea now, you know. Like I was like, we were just talking about crap, and I was listening to them earlier talking about this episode, and they were like, look, here's the thing. We don't like brit brit sucks. Nobody deserves to have this happen to them. And what we wanted was for her to take this moment and be like, I am the actual victim. I'm not playing victim. I am an actual victim here and make us like her more on the show. Sure, they were like, but alas, she's unlikable and she's still an asshole, but nobody, nobody deserves this. Nobody, Oh, nobody deserves it.
Speaker 5: But she was so unlikable and watch what Happens Live that I was like, oh, what did she do that made the entire cast basically fall out with her because she couldn't say one nice thing about anyone other than maybe Portia and Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like she's where's a good wig? You know what I mean? She just didn't have anything nice to say. I did like her outfit was I liked it and hated it at the same time. And watch what I was life.
Speaker 5: She had like, oh, it's like a sweatery.
Speaker 3: It was like feathers or fur or something that like poked up here. It was like like a like the head of a gazelle or something, and then on the shoes it mat like elf shoes. The shoes also came up with like a feather or a fur something else. Like I was so MESMERI I was hardly hardly listening to what she said. And you know, several people have said, you don't lose your insurance license. Look aus, somebody posted a porn picture of you from ten years ago, like they that has your personal life has nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 4: There's a difference between being under investigation and losing your license. Now, what I don't know is if you're under investigation, how long does that take and are you able to practice right during that period? Because that would have an impact on her life if she couldn't practice right.
Speaker 3: But why does the Insurance Board of America give a shit that she's on a TV show and showed a porno picture of her.
Speaker 4: They'll investigate anything like any like for example, if you are a physician and something comes up, like if you send things to people, they often start an investigation. Now how serious the investigation is or how long it takes, you know whatever, But yeah, they want to do their due diligence. I don't really understand the porno thing. I think it's more, oh, she is like a sex worker or whatever it is. Maybe she actually is like breaking the law and right, I don't know or if there is a clause in like having that sort of license that you have to have some sort of code of conduct and she's breaking the code of conduct.
Speaker 5: I think that's probably something.
Speaker 4: Like for therapists, if like a therapist does something and they're like, this is against the code of ethics or code of conduct, like they'll investigate, but I'm but I don't know whether or not you can practice during the investigation. And she made it sound like it had already been taken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she said she was like your investigation so that it was a miss.
Speaker 4: Like she because they're like, well, what ramifications have happened, Like how has this impacted you, like other than emotionally, and she was like they you know, they took my license. And then it was only when Angela was like, they don't just take your license, She's like, well, it's under investigation, and that she didn't like that someone was challenging her narrative and she just like lost it on Angela, who I think is the star. She is like a star that I did not see coming on Atlanta. Like the first couple episodes, I was like, oh, I really like her voice. It's so calman like. I want her to, like, you know, read me bad time stories. But and I thought Shemia was the breakout. Shimiya is a breakout, but Angela was the one I didn't see coming Tomia. I knew, like within the first five minutes of her being on our screen, I was like, oh, I did not know what a star this woman was.
Speaker 3: No, we had no idea, We had no idea.
Speaker 5: But Angela.
Speaker 4: Uh when she like went after brit and I forgot what she said, that was so like, ooh, you know, I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: But I remember it was so good.
Speaker 5: And I was just like, yes, she is someone who can read. She is someone who like maintains.
Speaker 4: Her composure, but when you poke at her, she will fight back in a great way.
Speaker 3: And it's so interesting. I've told this before, but when the episode one came out and I had it on downstairs and just watching it, and as happens, you know, people and my family walk through the family room and Dave, my husband, walks through and goes, is that Charles Oakley, Oh, my.
Speaker 4: Wa that happened with me when I was watching Miami and I was like making my step mom watch and my dad walked in and he was like Martina and never to Loovo, Like like what like my favorite tennister.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dave was like why is he? And I go, oh, he is married to a woman that is now in Real Housewives of Atlanta and DA I mean anything anything that's on one of my shows. Dave thinks it's total trash. He's like, what, like, you cannot believe somebody is might have fallen like And I was like, I'm sure he's I said, he's They don't ever pay the husband. So I was like, he's just there just to be supportive of his wife, who is like rich and influential on her own without him, you know yeah. And Dave was like I don't get it. I was like, listen, this girl over here is tiny and is a waffle maven and has four kids. And he's like huh. I was like, just leave. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love Kelly, like I like Kelly too.
Speaker 3: I'm very concerned about her dog.
Speaker 4: Very wait, what's with her dog? Is that the little one? The sorry today me Andy?
Speaker 3: Her dog?
Speaker 5: I'm not remembering.
Speaker 3: First of all it's his ears or dyed purple. Oh yeah, and then it has like bedazzled little pieces by its eyes, by its eyes, and then it's got like bedazzled pieces all up in its tail, and then the body is like dyed pink. It is. It looks like like a Brat's doll dog. It looks like if a Bratt's doll had a dog. That's what it looks like. It looks like something you would see on the Disney Channel. It's scary. Yeah, so that could be good for that dog.
Speaker 5: No, let the dog, just let the dog live.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's her name, Britt's got that dog. Is that dog's name Mimosa or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the dog's name is Mimosa.
Speaker 3: But it just has little bows and that's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's totally fine.
Speaker 4: It also seems like they give a trasidone a lot because it always seems like it's like sleeping when it's being filmed, which I would like totally get if there were strangers coming into my house that the dog didn't know with cameras, Like, yeah, I get it, but it definitely doesn't feel like that's how the dog is all the time, unless the dog's really old.
Speaker 3: We give our dogs trasidone to travel to the beach, and I don't know about the time we get there, it's they are.
Speaker 5: It's oh yeah, it last twelve hours. I've never seen it last more than four.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, our car ride is five to six and they are definitely wide away by the time we get there and ready to bark the faery. Yes, I ready to act a fool on that fairy. Maybe we should give a second one. Well, I thought it was interesting. I think Cynthia is great this season. As a friend of I think she's firing on all cylinders. As a friend of I love it. I love her in her First of all, they put her in a chair that looks like it's the wrong size in her confessionals, and she's at you know, Lake Bailey, And when she said last week or whatever we're talking about, I guess Kenya said to Drew like she's trying to make you sound like a whore. And Cynthia's like, not horror. Now you can call somebody a hope, but horror that is different, not horror. And this week on ninety Day Fiance, we had a similar situation where somebody called somebody a whore said you are a pregnant whore, and I was like, Cynthia Bailey was right, that word.
Speaker 5: It really hits differently then.
Speaker 3: Really bad, it's really insulting. Well, I'm loving it. I'm loving Porsche. I'm loving the whole you know, fight over the hot Dog King. I love that Ralph emerged from the basement this week and that bait.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 4: I want to know what, like type of rodents or whatever does she have living in that house that they need an exterminator And.
Speaker 3: Like Domina has had to come more than once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is going on with that house?
Speaker 3: It's had to come more than so it's not like I don't know, Hey, the yearly exterminated bill, they come twice, they come in the spring, they come in the fall. No, something's happening where last time they were here? I paid them. Lets your turn to pay them. Something's going on. They've got a squirrel problem, They've got they've got a water bug infestation. I don't know, they've got a centipede problem. I don't know. Something's happening some maybe it's in the basement where Ralph lives.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig? Sky full fiber broad band. It's not just fast, it's cool fiber fast. Get ready for broadband that blows you away with one gig full fiber speeds now is just thirty five year old a month for twelve months search sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: Have they Livinity subject to location, New customers only twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply see sky Dot A E slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's move on to the valley. So, just so everybody here knows, I am covering the valley on Pink Shade Prime ten dollar level. We just got through the Baldwins over there. Love is Blind is over there, Temptation Islands over there, all the greats and Keisha and I are covering the valley over there episode by episode recaps. And Keisha had never watched season one of the Valley. And also she never really watched Van or Pump Rules. She just sort of knows of it. So actually it's fun because I get to explain a lot of things to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, where have you been? But let's get into it. So let's talk about the valley. So we've got Kristin and Luke, Jesse and Michelle and the mal for a breakup. Janet and Jason just had a baby, Jackson. Brittany and the Malpa breakup. Then we've got Zach and his lego hair, and we've got Jasmine and we got to see Jasmine's girlfriend Melissa, So that was exciting. Did I miss anybody?
Speaker 5: I don't believe it's it. Yeah and Danny.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't say Dan and Danny. Thank you Nia and Danny, And they're okay. I think, by the way, I think Danny got a got a glimpse of his forehead last season and got himself a little bowtoks nice because he was very sharp, paid up here and very much like cro Magnon hanging down head and now that's all lifted. Good, good for him, Good for him. I think sometimes you got to see yourself and be like, you know what.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because he's a voice actor, so he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's just in the closet and he doesn't. I say, Kristin and Luke, we can start with them. Everything seems okay with them. Uh, when we watched it this week, he she just said, Kristen, is she somebody that just always is slightly hungover? So she said that's a good call.
Speaker 4: A little bit different than I remember it, and maybe it was like this last season too, But it almost looks like her face is like half like almost half reacting like it's it. It's probably due to like botox or filler or whatever, but she the faces she makes.
Speaker 5: Are very odd.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a couple here. I'll show you on my phone. I'll just hold the phone up to the screen because that makes for great. Here's one.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's it. That's exactly it.
Speaker 4: It's like something is off and it could be being hungover, but it also feels like her face not allowing itself to have the full that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like her that looks like part of her face is paralyzed. Yes, these that's more like a bell's palsy.
Speaker 3: Or something happened. Something happened with her botox. Yeah, and it's not it didn't activate on one side or activated too much on another side, or you got to go to a good injector.
Speaker 5: Kristen, I remember that Stas used to say that she would not get botox before filming because one season she did and you like couldn't tell her emotions on screen, and so she's like, no, Actually, when I am on screen. I'm not going to be doing all of these things.
Speaker 3: That's a great point. That's a great point. Well, they're still together, Luke is around, and you know, we know their storyline is going to be they get engaged. They are currently pregnant with the baby, which is great. We've got Jesse Michelle who are in the midst of their breakup and yikes, they hate each other.
Speaker 4: And it also just shows that before you have a child with someone, you should have like many, many, many conversations on parent style because I feel like people just like they are on the same page about wanting a kid, but they're never on the same page about how to raise the child, and then you end up having these like just the fact that she didn't want their four year old daughter to have any makeup and he's kind of like it's harmless, you know, Or the fact that she just you know, wants to have some boundaries and you don't just give Isabella whatever she asks for and he's kind of like, I want to spoil my kid.
Speaker 5: Like, you just need to be on the same page.
Speaker 4: It just benefits you and your child to be on the same page before you have a kid, because when you're not then you end up arguing and it's always in front of the kid.
Speaker 3: It's a recipe for disaster, where it's like going too Dad's is like fun, I can do what I want, go into moms Like she's awful, Like that's a recipe for disaster. That won't work hisself out until the kid's like thirty.
Speaker 4: Really, she also did something really awful, which like he know he did something really awful. He was making it sound like he could just like pick up and move to a difference city, a different county and like take the daughter with him and like en roll her in school in that county, and.
Speaker 5: Like that's insane.
Speaker 4: You can't do that and you shouldn't even like dangle it in front of your ex just because you're pissed at her.
Speaker 5: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: He just admits he does it just to piss her off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think he's doing it because she cheated on him, and he's just like I think she made a lot of mistakes in that relationship. I think he was a total asshole, But she never called it out, Like she never said like this is actually the red line for me, or this is unacceptable or I don't like it when you do this, she was like, I think more passive aggressive, And then when he disrespected her so much, she was like, well, might as well, like you know, have someone on the side instead of just like actually addressing and communicating and then leaving like she didn't do those things. But I blame him for all of his like terrible behavior.
Speaker 3: But it's don't we think that right before filling season one that she said I'm moving out and I'm leaving and he said, I'll change, please come back, and then he didn't change. So in my mind, I'm like, okay, well so then she was like, okay, so you didn't change.
Speaker 4: So and also point I think she had stepped out like in the marriage.
Speaker 3: That's not great. It's not great.
Speaker 5: I also stand it. I'm just like, he's such a dick.
Speaker 4: But at the same time that makes it like I understand also why he's so frustrated with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, if you're so so happy with this new person, then just let it go, be a good co parent, just go along to get along.
Speaker 5: It's a bruise to his ego.
Speaker 4: He's got such an ego, such an ego, and it's like, oh, like she actually like fucked me over, and I'm the idiot that like allowed her to fuck me over like that kind of a thing. It was more of his ego being bruised and him fighting back against that than I think it is of him actually caring about her and being hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like nasty. The whole thing is just so nasty.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if you leave me, I'm going to destroy your life. Yeah, you know, I'm going to destroy your life.
Speaker 4: Much easier for her to like have, I mean, and I don't want to blame her as like a victim in this, but just to like have some boundaries and then implement them and then leave, yeah, you know, just like communicate what's acceptable and inacceptable and then if he doesn't follow, just like stand on business.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I think it would have served her better about her.
Speaker 3: But we remember when he has to watch What Happens Live and I don't know if they were already filming season two at that point, but he was just basically like, no, everything is fine. I've got, you know, a new relationship, she's got a new relationship. We're co parenting. Well, So, like I wonder if that was just completely not true or we were found out.
Speaker 4: No, he found out she was cheating and then he shifted. That's what I think, like he got some sort of verification. Yeah, based on his conversation with Kristen. Yeah in this first episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That was interesting. So that we have Janet and Jason, so they have their baby, cute baby Cameron, And I don't know if people are like, oh, the baby's got a helmet, it's very common.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every baby has a helmet. If you come out of the badge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a lot of babies have helmets these days. Or you have a cone head. I mean it's you know, you wait for it to settle, but it makes it so you have a nice shape on your head. And I don't want anything. I don't want this whole Jason takes his ring off.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that's a storyline. I bet someone says that at like one point and it's just like laughed off, you know, just the same way that we thought Kathy told her daughter she was also a lesbian and like that was not the case. So I feel like there's a couple fake outs, like you know, the relationships that are solid and Jason are one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though you know she is kind of a monster. Oh yeah, she's kind of a monster. And it's kind of interesting that. I mean, like Keisha was like, why is he married to her? She's such a monster.
Speaker 5: I don't know, he's got monster in him. There's something, there's something about him that he wants, he likes it.
Speaker 4: I think she's so fabulous for this show, and I know people like hate her, but I'm hoping that like after a few seasons her and Kristen are friends again and team up and like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take down Jack's or someone like that.
Speaker 4: I just I love the unexpected friendships. We needed to see Ariana be like awful to Stasi and vice versa until we got them when they finally threw that birthday party together and it was so amazing. So I like, you know, alliances, you know, unlikely friends, that kind of a thing.
Speaker 5: And I hope we eventually get that with Janet and.
Speaker 3: Kristen, Yeah, because the two of them were definitely she's the same. Yeah, two wrong to make a right in that case.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now we've got Nia and Danny who talk about having a fourth kid, and you know, I got to say like, first of all, you don't need to have three kids in a two bedroom apartment, so you definitely don't need to have four. I hope we're going to see some sort of journey of them getting a new house, and.
Speaker 4: She is I think they in real life, in real time, moved to Santa Clarita.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, that's Amy Phillips, everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, he's making total sense, and she just needs to if they need that like space, and that's the only place they can get that space, and you know, then then yeah, they could just have to compromise and she gets the kid and he gets the space, and you know, I think they're both. I think they love the idea of a big family truly.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously they're planning to have a fourth baby, and she just had these twins, and but her point's also validle, like, I want to just get it over with, yeah, and then I could get my body back to myself, you know, once I had this fourth baby and breasted the baby and all that. Your body's ravaged you're having all these kids, and then she can pull herself back together. And I get that, and I get that now, Zach, Okay, let's talk about what did Zach actually say.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's on camera, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have heard say I don't give a shit that you're pregnant, because she's ever she was, Janet was he can't talk to me. That's different if you're different than what is alleged.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I think he was like, I don't care that you're pregnant. I'm so mad at you kind of a thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe, and.
Speaker 4: I've heard this from other sources that he like actually said something really really awful about her maybe not getting to full term and being happy about that or not caring if she didn't get to full term, which is a horrible thing to say, and it's so horrible that it makes you question Kristen being best friends with this man, Like that's I think that's where she's at, where Janet's at from her point of view.
Speaker 3: Well, is Brittany's original best friend, right.
Speaker 4: But Brittany and him have had ups and downs before, because I remember I followed this guy on like Twitter back in the day, like, and I remember when it was her and Jack's getting married. Something happened and he like lost his shit and like started like shit posting like some tweets about her, So maybe it was because she had that homophobic past. Well, so like totally, you know, understand his point of view, but yeah, I think I think that actually happened because Kristen didn't even try and say no, he never said that.
Speaker 5: She was like, I didn't say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, I didn't say it, so why are you mad at me about it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, which I also understand, Like you can't just because you're friends with someone, you shouldn't. You shouldn't get blamed for like your friends behaviors. Yeah, totally, yeah, but part of you wonders like, if you still hang out with them, do you cosign that behavior.
Speaker 5: Or are you like, hey, that's like a red line.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig sky full fiber broad band. It's not just fast, it's cool fiber fast. Get ready for a broadband that blows you away with one gig full fiber speeds now? Just thirty five year old a month for twelve months. Search Sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: And they Libinity subject to location. New customers only, twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply. See sky dot a E slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: Well, Zach used to apologize for whatever it was.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's sorry.
Speaker 4: Instead, he's focusing how Britney's up Janet's ass, when really Britney is probably just like a normal human being. That's like, that's a monstrous thing to say. Yeah, I'm going to actually like distance myself from you now that I know that you are capable of being that hateful right, Like it's callous, it's a horrible thing. And I think Zach is also the kind of gay man that has some sort of contempt for women, Like he acts like he loves them and he's best friends with them. But I'll never forget in the first episode of the first season where he was like I'm a platinum gay because my mom had a sea section, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Ew ew ew that's weird.
Speaker 5: That's weird, and that's gross. Yeah, And the fact.
Speaker 4: That you think that you're like better, Like I know it's a joke, yes, but the joke is based in like the vagina being dirty, uh huh, and like the birth connect, like I just think it's disgusting, and the way that he talked about pregnancies, Like I just don't think he has respect for women.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, you know, like I don't think most SKay people are like that at all.
Speaker 4: I think most like love women right like a lot and and cherish them and lift them up right. But with him, I feel like it's I feel like he's a very sinister person. Do I enjoy watching him on camera one hundred percent? But yeah, I I I wouldn't want to like be around someone like him.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it. I will see something I did appreciate. Speaking of apologies about this episode, is you know Jesse said to Kristen like I was wrong, I apologize to you the end. You know, that was it. It was an apology and then it was done. And I think that like Kristen said, I I was Gana said she was sorry that she said that on Gibson's podcast, people that know how to behave in this world or say, you know what, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that the end. But Jack's every time he tries to explain away what happened, it is but you know, she just nags me all the time. She's hot and cold, or you know I saw this thing that she did. Anybody would have been upset. Yeah, he never says I am sorry. He says I am sorry, takes a beat and then tries to explain away and says, every anybody would have done this, and we collocked it on the note. I colllocked it on the notes. I go, here's Jack's again talking to Tom Schwartz and Tom Schwartz every time Jacks tries to back and say, right, your feelings are valid, but it doesn't excuse what you did. And Jack's like, yeah, I know, and I've got this kid that looks up to me, but god, you know Britain, she's so up and down like that has nothing to do with anything. And by the way, they're very, very obviously every single person on the show that I just named, every single person is dancing around what actually happened. Nobody is saying what actually happened. Nobody here believes that a coffee table hit her in the knee, and that's what they're so upset about. Something way worse happened here that they're not saying, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean at one point and I think this might happen after filming. I mean, she he entered the home that she was in with Cruise without permission, and then Nanny had to step in between them to like keep her safe. So I believe that this is a domestic violence situation, and it is. It is scary. Now, this is like some like deep psychoanalysis of Jack's. But I think, I think deep down he knows he's abnormal and knows there's something very wrong with him, and so he's constantly trying to make it seem like other people think like him, so that he doesn't feel like he's so unusual. Right, Like, I think he knows he's a sociopath and that and so like even his podcast is called the Mind of a Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know Man's tour. I was like, where's the man on the tour? And where's he gonna be? Who's the guest gonna be?
Speaker 4: So he's trying to be like all men think this way all at Like right, any man would respond this way if their wife did this, Like he's trying to make himself feel better, because I think deep down he knows how unusual and alone he is and how most men actually don't think that way.
Speaker 5: But I don't know if he is conscious of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Is that weird?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I know exactly what I'm saying, So listen to this. This is a deep cut that maybe you and I will be the only people in the world that will remember this. Probably, Okay, remember on vander Pump Rules, this Dussy had her podcast.
Speaker 5: Yes, and she made a big test and.
Speaker 3: She did a sociopath test with Jack's yes. He answered yes to every question.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'll never forget that that was.
Speaker 3: Other people are like, we stop watching vander pumples that well when you missed it because it was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I when it comes to vander Pump, you can bring up anything, and I actually will remember.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I knew you would.
Speaker 4: I knew I may not watch like the Baldwins or this other stuff, but like I am, I feel like a scholar of vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 3: I feel the same. And so I knew that you would know that.
Speaker 5: You're a scholar of everything. You memory. You have an incredible memory.
Speaker 3: I'm not the scholar of everything that is not true, but the certain shows that I'm so entrenched in and you and I, both with vander Pump, are the same. And I remember when she did that, and she thought it was hilarious and she was like laughing. She was like, oh my God, like are you You're so stupid that you're answering all these questions honestly, and it's proving your sociopath. He's like, am I one? That's funny?
Speaker 4: And I think there is a book that came out maybe two years ago called Sociopath that was written by a sociopath and like saying that you know very early on that there's like something different in terms of like you're not trying to like do things to get praise or I don't know, it was interesting but like not Also like most sociopaths are not violent, are not dangerous, are not but he is. He is, And so I just don't want to like make that word be this like everyone who's a sociopath is like Jax Taylor. I just think he is a particular type of sociopath that like he never got any sort of early intervention or any sort of like no one ever pushed back on his behavior. You can tell, you can tell he's acted this way. He's forty five years old. He throws fits. His publicist keeps him on, you know, Alex Baskin still has him on the show, Bravo still works with him.
Speaker 5: Like he just.
Speaker 4: Doesn't have consequences for his behavior. And I feel like Britney's like well being and safety was in danger throughout this filming process, and I feel like they actually made him go. I think that's why he went to rehab. And it wasn't even a real re it was like a he started with just like mental health. And we all know now that he had a cocaine addiction.
Speaker 5: Wo had cocaine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like we've been verify and so I believe that, like they actually did step in for the first time, but I don't. Yeah, I don't know. It's really worrisome. His behavior is really worrisome. And I think he knows deep down in some way, maybe not consciously, that like he's a dangerous person.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's the Schwartz conversation and Shorts is on him for twenty years and Shorts is like, okay, but because of a video, you didn't deserve what happened. He's like, right, right, but like that was my friend and then every and Tom's like, m hmm, your feelings are valid. However, the actions did not warrant what happened. And in a reference, what happened and what happened and the thing that happened and the only thing Brittany says is that he pushed a coffee table and her knee, which turned black. There's not any way in the world that that is all that happened. The way that every single person on this show is describing it, it obviously sounds like probably the police were called, Maybe it was a neighbor, something terrible happened.
Speaker 4: If they police are called, there probably would have been a story about it, though that's true.
Speaker 3: Or maybe her mother witnessed it. I mean, you know, something happened.
Speaker 5: And there, Yeah, her nanny has witnessed multiple things.
Speaker 3: And so it's it's good on the one hand that Brittany herself is not having to relive it and say exactly what has happened, But the subtext is there enough. Just a casual viewer, Keisha, who has never seen Jackson Brittany before other than she watched season one of The Valley like the day before, has never seen them before, and she was like, Oh, it's so obvious that production is trying to tell us something terrible happened here and it's not a coffee table got pushed into your knee something. Because Toms Swartz is like, she's afraid of you.
Speaker 5: He said, he said, I didn't know you were capable of that.
Speaker 3: Capable of that, which and that's so something terrible happened. And I don't know if it was one thing or what we saw the way he was stomping around and speaking to her last season, like under his breath, calling her an alcoholic, saying she's an unfit mother and you can't even have one kid. How would you want to have to the way he was speaking to her. Now we've seen her speak to her like that for years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But and another thing I said to Keisha that you know she didn't know, having not watched vander Pulp, I go, there's not one person in the world that has ever said one bad word about Brittany. They of all said, if Jack's and Brittany ever break up, we're taking Brittany like we don't care. Like I said, the only time you have ever heard any strife at all with Brittany is the Stossi and Bo's wedding thing. Yeah, And I told her that story about how Jackson was in a group thread with Bo and said they weren't going to the wedding and then was saying, oh, with the last minute they couldn't get a babysitter, and then at the last minute, Cruise didn't have a passport and they made up some other excuses at the last minute, which for Stossi and Bo's wedding in Italy, that was two spots somebody else could have had. So it was a very big deal because two other people that were close to them could have come to Italy.
Speaker 5: Know, if you're not coming, right, you know, if you don't.
Speaker 3: Have flight plane tickets to Italy, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, right, you know about the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And and Stossi has been not spoken to Brittany since then, and I'm wondering that since now her any of Jack's are really broken up and everything. I wonder if Stasi will find it in her tart like forgive Brittany understanding she's doing that because Jack's told her to.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but it's also her right if she just wants like a you know, full break, because I think she doesn't really want a whole lot to do with like the that like all of the drama, Like she's just kind of beyond the drama. And I think when she hangs out with people like Katie and Lalla, like it's not they don't talk about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she's still close over it. Yeah, she's still close with Katie, and I think she still sees Ariana and Lalla. Yeah, probably not so much. Sheener. Now, is it your understanding that Sheena and Lala do make a couple of more appearances, probably than they were supposed to because Jax leaves, so they needed some like star power to go in, although they don't need this on the show.
Speaker 4: Maybe I believe that they're in the after Show, which I have not yet watched, but I think that they're I think they're on the after show, which means that they're providing commentary. I don't like that they're on the after show unless they're like a full part of the cast.
Speaker 3: If they're on the episode, I don't mind being on the after show.
Speaker 4: Right, they were on the after show talk about the episode, even though they weren't on that episode. It's my understanding of what people posted on Instagram, like a few times before I came on here and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, a sorry, thing could happen that I need to know.
Speaker 4: Because I'm always like so out of the loop, especially during the workday.
Speaker 3: I just like, never, well, I'm always looking to you for the information.
Speaker 5: So me, Well, I'm.
Speaker 4: Pretty good with like the Bravo stuff I found. Yeah, that's already really carefully, but not like anything else.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for one gig sky full fiber broadband. It's not just fast, it's full fiber fast. Get ready for a broadband that blows you away with one gig full fiber speeds? Now? Just thirty five year old a month for twelve months search sky Broadband today.
Speaker 2: They Livinity subject to location, New customers only twelve month minimum term. Further terms apply see sky Dot a slash speeds for more.
Speaker 3: Well, that's I look for my Bravo news a lot of times that in any sort of epidemiological of that, in anything else that's going off with the next I will send you a text that should I be worried about bird flu?
Speaker 5: And I said, yes, yes you should.
Speaker 3: I did go get my measles booster.
Speaker 4: Oh are you born between whatever years that they're saying to do the booster for or are you just like being extra careful?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, so I was born in sixty eight, and so they're saying, if you're born after after sixty eight or whatever, I'm at the cutoff.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I don't do it?
Speaker 3: Do I did it? So I called my doctor and said should I come in? What should I do? And he says, you can do one or two things. You could come in and we'll test you to tell you how much antibodies you have left, or you could just go get the shot. Probably either way you're going to get the shot, so don't even come get tested. So we just went and got it at CBS. It was nothing.
Speaker 5: So smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so interesting that, like I just find that whole thing interesting. How if you were because you're not at the age where like everyone had had measles right, so they had had correct right, you're like where they had just started vaccinating, and so they're like unsure and so it's so interesting they can like pinpoint there was did you hear there was a measles case in DC? I did five guys at fourteenth and nine Northwest.
Speaker 3: I didn't I heard about the one at five guys. I also heard the one at Dulles Airport, which you know I was at two weeks ago and I'm going to next week.
Speaker 5: So there was also one at the Urgent Care MedStar Urgent Care and Adams Morgan Great.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what. I've got my shot, So diaesels, no, bird flu, I don't know. The measles is not gonna get me.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 3: What about swine flu? Do I need to worry about that?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not that worried about that. It's amy and flu.
Speaker 4: It's a problem because it like mutates so much, and they're like stopping all of the funding that tracks it and can create a vaccine for it and all amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love our country. Okay, so I think we've covered all the Bravo and we've covered the measles, So what are you tell me about what you're covering over there on? Is this real life with Mandy s?
Speaker 4: Yes, so I'm definitely covering the Valley. I'm covering Summer House. I really really enjoy Summer House. It's one of my favorite shows on Bravo, and for whatever reason, like I feel like I relate.
Speaker 5: To them so much more than any other show on Bravo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the age and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everyone's like forty on the show. I also am following all of the Housewives franchises, so Atlanta is the only one airing right now, but cover you know, Beverly Hills, Miami, Orange County, whatever it is that that's on.
Speaker 3: I cover that we have to be getting something because Beverly Hills is over, So what are we getting.
Speaker 5: I think we're getting Miami and I cannot wait for it.
Speaker 3: But is it going to be next week?
Speaker 4: Because brok no, I think it's going to only be Atlanta for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, and I.
Speaker 4: Think Miami is going to come back, and then I don't remember what's after that?
Speaker 3: Uh New York question mark not New Jersey. That's on an indefinite hold. Oh see, we're going to get a new announcement for a new show, a new house show.
Speaker 4: Where do you think it's coming from? If we get one?
Speaker 3: I have heard Rhode Island.
Speaker 4: I've heard that too, but I just I don't believe anything that. Unfortunately Bravo Content creators put on that, like they've just been wrong about everything, especially Jersey, and so if it's like coming from like an account that's like super into New Jersey, I just like immediately don't count it as true.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Most people have just been wrong about so many things. Did you hear that they're considering this former host of the View to be on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Who is it? Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, I may look it's.
Speaker 3: A like I mean, are you saying it's a former host of the View and we don't know who it is?
Speaker 5: It's like, you know who it is. I just can't.
Speaker 3: Remember the name. Okay, So it's not like Michelle Collins. I'm trying to think, like.
Speaker 5: No, it's not someone I know.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I've heard a lot. I've heard a lot about putting what's her nuts from Summerhouse Lindsay on.
Speaker 4: Lindsay would be so great on New York, but this person for Beverly Hills. I'm like, well, now you're not going to be on the show. If you leaked that you're interviewing for the show, the dumbest thing you can do. Or maybe someone leaked it so that they can like bring on someone that really shocks us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I want Crystal back. Can I I want Crystal min cough back on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I loves me too, She's.
Speaker 4: So great and I think that she'll bring it more. I think the problem with her is the same thing as Doctor Nicole, Like she doesn't need the show.
Speaker 5: It doesn't do a whole lot for her. It was sort of like a fun thing.
Speaker 4: But I feel like something's going to need a friend, and I know that her and soon are friendly in real life with Garza.
Speaker 3: There, and I don't got to keep Tilly on. We got to keep on.
Speaker 4: Hilly will stay as a friend up. I don't think she's like particularly interested in working as hard, like showing everything. She doesn't me too, this woman has like all the money in the world.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like Kathy Hilton is like I love being in front of I just show up to the parties and the trips and yeah, wet my ass off and go home.
Speaker 4: Which is great, and they're so perfect in those roles. But we do need somebody else. And I really hope they bring back Crystal and maybe somebody else, you know, like let's let's expand.
Speaker 3: What about Lisa Runna No never don't want it, don't need it.
Speaker 4: Well, she's just she still hasn't like learned the lesson of why she was let go. She blames like the fans, but it's because she started performing just for she just wasn't true to who she was.
Speaker 5: By the end, she wasn't and she was.
Speaker 4: Like like messaging all these Bravo accounts and like trying to have them shape and narrative, and you can't like cross over like we're the audience, you're on the show, and we can't have too much communication or like fox things up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. Now, do you think this little Denise side project is an entree for her to come back on the show.
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Maybe, But I also think she wouldn't want to do it. I think she's like, well, if you want to have me on Bravo, then just give me my own show. And then they did, which is I think she's like a brilliant business woman, not good with her money, but good at like getting what she wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, oh my god. Well, I don't know if we have any other Bravo gossip we can discuss, but I'm glad that you agreed with me about the Jax thing. It's like something terrible happened that they're all dancing around, and.
Speaker 4: Even if it is just like the coffee table, like for maybe he flipped it it to her, maybe he like punched a wall, like all of those things are so violent and so threatening and so threatening, and it really bothered me how he was like, thank god, my son wasn't in the room. Oh you think your son couldn't hear that? You think not seeing it is the issue? Know that you literally are putting your child through trauma.
Speaker 3: I have been, and then have the child who has special needs move out of the only home he's ever known, yep, because you want to stay there like a dick. He has such a dick move And it's so crazy how one thing he said, you know, was like, oh, you can imagine like how sad I feel every night and I walk by his room and he's not in there. And Keisha was like, well, that's why he should have gotten in one bedroom apartment because then he wouldn't have to walk by his son's room. But he stayed in the home because he's an asshole. He's a narcissist who's like, yeah, my wife and kids should leave even though I'm at fault, Like he just don't. I don't think any of this apology butt, apology, butt, I don't even think he means that apology part. He's just wait, he's just saying it to get to the butt.
Speaker 4: But she said this, do you think like someone like Jax is even capable of doing the twelve steps?
Speaker 3: Uh, probably not, That's what I probably not.
Speaker 5: And it's really like, then, how can you.
Speaker 4: Maintain like real sobriety, you know, like maybe he'll abstain from drugs and alcohol, but he's not like.
Speaker 5: Sober.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, no one, not one person on these shows has ever said, you know, Jackson is a really good friend, you know, even Tom Sandival. They've said about Tom Sandibal, even he's a really good friend. Like you could take the worst person on these shows, somebody has said he's a good friend. She's a good friend. No one's ever said that about Jax. He's not thinking of other people.
Speaker 4: Ever, And I think the only person he's ever thought of is his son. But he still can't do what needs to be done for a parent to protect their child and put their child's best interest first. He still can't do that. He's not capable of that.
Speaker 3: I don't think he is. And I think, well, I know that we're going to see you know, they're like coming up this season on so I don't know if it's next week or three weeks or four weeks from now, but this seems like the guys just looks like Jesse and Jason are in his kitchen saying like you really need help, like we don't want you to be a headline. And then we see him like leaving with this little bag to go to wherever he goes. So I don't I think maybe you're right. I think it was show pushed, like oh, obviously there everyone is talking about something terrible that has happened to here that we're not going to say what it is, but we it's a liability for us. So you need to go get help at least just show safe face.
Speaker 4: So I listen to the interview that Jack said with Alex Baskin and Britney's chat with Christian on her podcast about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me where I can find the Britney one where she.
Speaker 5: Britney's what's hers called reality chacter?
Speaker 3: Is it Brittany's or on Christians.
Speaker 5: Brittany Brittany's Okay, Well.
Speaker 3: She point counterpoints everything Jack.
Speaker 4: Says, right, yes, and it made me believe that the whole situation is like violent and threatening, yeah, and abusive in many ways, like in probably all the ways.
Speaker 3: And and by the way, nobody believes that when he went over there for some reason, she tried to get back. She tried to hook up with him. No, it's like I told Keishaka, what you don't understand about Jack says he's never told the truth about anything, and whether it is he went to the grocery store and the gas station, but instead he was to the gas station in the grocery store. He'll lie about that everything, everything, little, big, everything.
Speaker 5: It's really scary. It's just a scary thing. Yes, he's scary.
Speaker 4: And it's so glad that Brittany is taking all the steps that she needs to take to keep her and her son safe. And I think she's an incredible mother. The way that she spoke about her son's autism diagnosis and him being mainly nonverbal was beautiful and I think she's the perfect mother for him. She said she felt like she was like put on to be his mom, and I am so glad she is his mom. And the fact that the whole cast is able to keep this quiet is also It reminds me of Salt Lake City, where you don't really know what's coming.
Speaker 5: The only thing we knew was.
Speaker 4: Because Jack's started talking about his cocaine addiction before the season started.
Speaker 3: Well, it was just to promote the season.
Speaker 4: It's to promote the season, but it's also for him to get ahead of all of the stuff like this is why I behaved this way, is because I was an addict, as opposed to the fact that he just does this kind of shit.
Speaker 3: But also, we pointed out on our show this week that if you have a cocaine, alcohol, whatever problem for twenty plus years, your brain is different. It is altered forever, and you ain't getting it back.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 5: Also fun fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I have a friend who did her PhD in pharmacology and her focus was on cocaine and alcohol and when they are combined, it creates a new molecule.
Speaker 5: And so it's it's why a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people feel like they quote unquote sober up when they snort a line of coke. And it actually what people become addicted to is this like third molecule. And so that's why a lot of times when people drink, they crave cocaine. Yeah, it's it's very rare that like people who do both start with the cocaine, they start with the drinking and then and so when he when Jack said, I cut I wasn't addicted to alcohol, but I had to cut that out too. I think it's because every time he drank alcohol, craved cocaine, and that's something that Carl has talked about a little bit too. But it's just really interesting that it actually creates this like third molecule that does something else to the brain.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really interesting. I don't know much more beyond that, but that was what her.
Speaker 3: Peachd Well, somebody can study Jack's. But yeah, I think if you've done coke and been an alcoholic and a coke head for that many years, I think that you've got holes in your brain and you've got things missing, and it's not your brain chemistry is permanently altered. So it's probably dealing with that as well. And that is a true fact. That's not something I just made up. All Right, Everybody, go and listen to Mandy's podcast. It's called is This Real Life?
Speaker 5: And like that, which I wonder every single day living in Washington, DC.
Speaker 3: This is real life And we live in DC with Mandy sliskrit And you can look her up on Instagram by searching for Mandy Slutt.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I just love the game and that is Instagram, Google, all the search of ways of searching, Apple podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 3: I really am surprised some sort of porn side hasn't popped up.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Back when Facebook was like new, I got so many strangers trying to friend me because they typed in slut into the Facebook search engine. Back like two thousand and five, two thousand and stop, people would write poems.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I'm not that kind of girl.
Speaker 5: I promise some whe where, like I was looking for a good girl, but I'll take a slutskirt to get all kinds of propositions. I was like, whoa, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Every time I talk to you, I learned something new. All right, thank you very much. Everybody follow me over there on the Instagram at pink Shade Pod putting up some funny reels this week about the valley, So there you go. Okay, thanks Mandy. A's not read by me, Mary Payne. Don't necessarily like the views of pink Shade. If you'd like to listen to ad free, you're gonna go on over to supercast or Patreon, and you can find the links to pink Shade Prime at pinkshadepodcast dot com