Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, and you know we've talked about this before, but we are bringing it to Fruition today and that is word magic.
Speaker 1: Words are spells, indeed, all right?
Speaker 2: And I bring this up not just as a fun little quip, but so that we can do what our entire purpose of the show is designed to do, and that is designed to open up your third eye indeed, all right, and become aware of the things that are going on beyond the subcome subconscious.
Speaker 1: But now you're talking about word magic, and granted, I think I have a basic understanding of what you're referring to, but is this similar to the whole like we were talking about in the past couple episodes. We brought it up as a matter of fact, palenciaga is a Latin phrase. As a matter of fact, when you break it down, are we talking about that as in the sounds and syllables coming out of your mouth when you may or may not even realize it, you could be quote unquote casting a spell.
Speaker 2: There are so many phrases that we say on a day to day basis, okay, that were used to saying, and they're just normal phrases, right, simple phrases such as good morning, simple phrases, simple phrases.
Speaker 1: That's a spell, bro Oh absolutely, wait you know hold on now, hold on you remember were you growing up? Were you a Disney Channel kid?
Speaker 2: I really stopped watching Disney and stuff at like seven or eight years old because yeah, because then I found sports got you. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well this movie Halloween Town oh I love that one too, right, all of them? All right? Okay, see, okay, okay, you're with me. So remember that part where Mornie was trying to figure out a way to reverse the spilling accidentally said trappa or whatever, and that was the spell to remove it. It could be ship like that. You don't even realize it because you're just saying something you say. But yeah, yes, so.
Speaker 2: For example, good morning, all right. Why you don't want to say that is because, like Dave soul brother or whatever, there are multiple there are multiple meanings to the word mourning, right, Like whenever somebody dies you mourned them, right, yeah, okay, m o you are in instead of mourn like mourning like fucking am right all right, So no, don't like you're not mourning me.
Speaker 1: Why are you telling me good morning? I didn't die? Do you understand? Okay?
Speaker 2: And so there's weird things and that's just one tiny example.
Speaker 1: I hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's weird things that our English language. It was built this way. It was built by spellcasters, and you'll be able to see just what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm with you now, because it's also what's that movie with Dave Chappelle where he's like the conspiracy Brother. I don't know. Eddie Griffith is like a super a super spy, but it's like a black organization that fights the power or whatever. You know what I'm talking about. I don't know. Damn, I may know. I cannot remember the name of this.
Speaker 2: Movie being Dave Chappelle and Eddie Griffin. I was probably too high to remember what was going on.
Speaker 1: That's fair. But basically every time anybody says anything to Dave Chappelle in this movie, he comes back at them saying how racist it was for them to even say that one of them was good morning, and he broke it down. This is from the Latin word this, and this means this that means I want to kill your black ass. The first thing in the morning. It was like And finally Eddie griff was like, conspiracy brother, is there like a list of trigger words that I could just avoid? What you make this a whole lot easier? So conspiracy brother, Yeah, legit. Dave Chapelle the whole old time was great, fucking love it all right. So there are it is said.
Speaker 2: And there hasn't been a shitload of research on this because I think that a lot of this stuff has been washed, because it's it's the spell that keeps us in the frame of mind of our everyday life, all right. Just everything that you think, the words that you think are essentially a spell in and of itself.
Speaker 1: So let's say, and this this goes into how do I want to say it?
Speaker 2: This goes into whenever, whenever you doubt yourself or you say something that is negative, right like I'll never be a millionaire or I'll never find true love.
Speaker 1: Not with that attitude, exactly, you're speaking things into existence.
Speaker 2: Right, So we get to a point where you understand that these words truly all are actually you're you're putting a spell on yourself. If you say I'll never be a millionaire, you saying those specific words, you're preaching a spell.
Speaker 1: Bro okay, so let me let me.
Speaker 2: Give you a couple more examples, all right, And and this is called etymology, which is basically the history of like how words evolved over time.
Speaker 1: It's like the breakdown of language, so to speak right, right.
Speaker 2: And it even says in the Bible, I'm gonna give you a little Bible quote. Everybody has heard this one. In the beginning, was the word, right, and the word was God? And and how does the rest of that go? I don't know, but it it. It starts out by saying that it was the word meaning that's how you poke it into existence exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's how you know that God is a baseball fan. First Genesis, chapter one, verse one. In the beginning, dude, beginning, I'm just saying God loves baseball. In fact, damn, I don't make the rules.
Speaker 2: I guess he doesn't love it as much as he used to because it sucks.
Speaker 1: No, not gonna lie. It was better when there were steroids. In the beginning of the word. It was, like you said, though it was a spoken word, right. People think that words don't hurt quote unquote, they don't in that regard. But the same time, dude, taking speaking things is taking an action. That's a verb, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, So check this out there.
Speaker 2: And sometimes there are Cripson phrases within certain words that you know, you reverse them, you change around the letters, and it tells you what you really should be doing in a weird way. So you can only listen when you are silent. True, you know what I'm saying. It's the same fucking words. It's just rearranged. You can't speak and listen at the same time. No, you can't, Okay, I'm with you. And so you know, you have those people out there that are just constantly in the back of their mind as somebody else is talking. They're not really listening to that person and they're just trying to think of the next thing that they're gonna say.
Speaker 1: So you're not really listening, yep, you're just like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have a relatable story or I have a better story, waiting for your turn to talk.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you're not listening. Yep. Okay, another one, and we've seen this one before.
Speaker 2: Realize, realize, realize real eyes as in like to make something, to materialize something r E A.
Speaker 1: L I Z E. Realize also realize real eyes eyeballs in your head. Yes, real lies. Ooh, realize realize real lies.
Speaker 2: And so that's like a that's a weird way of looking at it, but it's I mean, if you realize with your real eye, oh dude, that you can recognize the real lies.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that was good. Yeah, that was like I don't know if that was a high coup, it'd have to break down the syllables. But that was nice, man, Thank you.
Speaker 2: However, I wish I could say that I was the one to discover that, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: There are so many things in the English language that are like that, dude, that make no Like our spelling and how we do words and how we pronounce sh it makes no sense. It's not an accident the way that it is. Dude. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: None of this is by accident, right, all right, here's another one.
Speaker 1: Abra cadabra. You know the magicians, Yeah, yeah, yeah, they you know it's it's a abracadabra, like it's a whole thing, right, And for some reason, magic and mysticism, even based in those words, always comes out of the Arabic countries. Bro Okay, mysticism on that level always seems to have like the dude with the turban on right to do with the crystal ball, and it's always super super Morocco super area of super in the far east right right. We've seen the uh that guy in Wizard of Oz a perfect example. Yeah, in the beginning, the magician who was who was doing her little her little crystal ball reading, Why did his white dude throw on a fucking turban. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's always associated with that area. It's a spiritual thing.
Speaker 2: Abracadabra means I create what I speak in what it is it is, I don't know, I didn't look that up, but it means I create what I speak. And that's what a lot of these magicians, all going all the way back, they were trying to figure out a way they knew that they could get whatever they wanted, or they could take over the world, or they could be able to manipulate whatever. And this is even all the way back to dark like not dark, but just governments in general. They were trying to figure out, I see this thing in my mind, how can I automatically make it physical? Yeah, And so magic was a way of doing that, sure, And that's where you get into the whole into movies and everything like that, which I have a whole section of, you know, everything, movies, television, all that other shit later on.
Speaker 1: But abercadabra I create what I speak. Wow, all right? So that's why they say that.
Speaker 2: You know, because if you if you're saying the word abracadabra, then that means you just you just turned that thought into word form, and essentially you're that that word form is turning into a spell, which could ultimately turn it into something real. It's a it's a weird way of looking at it, but this ship is not fake. It's not fake, all right. Another one, words can be or are as deadly as swords.
Speaker 1: The Bible says that the tongue is sharper than any two edged sword. Dude, it literally holds the power of life and death.
Speaker 2: I mean, you turn around the word words it spells sword.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was gonna say, wait, where are you going with this one? And it doesn't it spells d stoword store.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you don't turn around. You rearrange the words, You rearrange the letters. That's what I meant to say.
Speaker 1: My bad. I was trying to think of how that there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: These words that you can do that with, but it's just mixing around the letters and whatnot. It's still it's just like listen and uh silent. You know what I mean, I'm with you, all right, here's another one.
Speaker 1: No, as in knowing knowledge, gotcha and no and no? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got knowledge is powerful and positive. I mean, knowledge is always a good thing.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I mean the whole premise of this show, yes is to open up your third eye.
Speaker 2: Indeed, what if we didn't create this this show, what if we had those those negative those negative ideas that said, no, I'm not going to make this show.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But no is the most negative word in the whole English language. No, well, yeah, the word it's the most negative thing. I mean, it is literally negativity in two letters.
Speaker 1: I mean, that checks out. That'd be like saying yes is the most positive word in the English language. Like, yeah, that's that checks out? Yeah, So know and know.
Speaker 2: They sound the same, right, they're the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: Now, the human mind has the ability to put context behind it, but that's that's not what we're talking about, Okay, we're talking about your subconscious that's hearing these syllables and registering it in a way that you're not even aware of.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And that's the whole point of everything that we're trying to say, exactly, it's the whole point. It's dealing within your subconscious.
Speaker 1: Yep. How about this.
Speaker 2: When you speak a sentence to someone, you are sentencing them to your terms.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, give me an example of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to go to the grocery store while you stay here and clean up. So that means if you agree to those terms, then that then you agree that I'm going to the grocery store. You have a fucking term to hold up. Okay, your sentence to that.
Speaker 1: But I mean that depends on the sentence. I could just say the cup is white, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I still have to agree to the terms that you believe that the cup is white.
Speaker 1: But you could also rebuttal right, I could yea, So it's not necessarily I'm sentencing you. I see what you're saying. You're saying, you're making.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is such thing as a rebuttal though you're making a you're making a declaration, even if it's something simple like even Okay, so if you.
Speaker 1: Want to break that bankruptcy, jesus, I I don't want to. I was in the office. Sorry to throw that out there. But also, like a question, you're you're making an inquisition, right, I mean, so, any any sentence that you speak, I see what you're saying. So, speaking of the cup being white, I don't want to throw a quick shout out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And if you're watching this on rock fan, if you're not watching in a rock fan, we're gonna describe it for you. So our sponsor, Tony from Combat Bad CBD, hooked me and Jacob up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bigle. He sent us these amazing cups we didn't even know about, but we wanted to take an extra little minute here and give him a shout out. Listen, go check out Combat Vet CBD. Okay, I promise you their products are amazing. We are fans of it over here, and I promise you it is quality. Okay, it's good as an absolute favorite cup by the way. Yep. But go and use our promo code as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, use the promo code cult you get thirty percent off Combat Vet CBD. Go check it out. I'm sure you hear the ad before every show. The reason why we do it first is because we do really appreciate Tony. He appreciates us, and it's just a it's a beautiful marriage.
Speaker 1: And he's a combat vet.
Speaker 2: Go support him absolutely and go, you know, get a little high while you're at it.
Speaker 1: If that's the right you go. He also has a incredible line of CBD products that me and my children love.
Speaker 2: Great for sleeping, absolutely, great for keeping the nerves calm as well.
Speaker 1: They say you can give them to your dogs. I've heard that. I've never given my dog that because my dog would probably just find the bag and eat them all.
Speaker 2: Your dog's massive, Yeah, my dog's a bit of a What kind of dog?
Speaker 1: Is that? An English Mastiff? Yeah? Yeah, the dog from the sandlot. Oh that's literally why I got her. Yeah, that's a that's a monster of a dog. She'm a babe, love it though. I love those big dogs. Anyhow.
Speaker 2: Go check it out combat at CBD dot com. Use the promo code Cult for thirty percent off. Um I'm I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Here's another weird thing.
Speaker 2: Now, it's it's just like how we say you find too many coincidences, there's something up?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it is? It? Is it?
Speaker 2: Like just an actual coincidence that there's thousands of words in the English language that I can just go on and on and on forever, that they weirdly align with the exact opposite of what their actual meaning is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hear you. You know what I'm saying. As always, when you see that many red flags, it bears further scrutiny.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So that's what I'm here to do. I'm just here to give examples of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, which cursive?
Speaker 2: Okay, when you're writing in cursive and cursive as in, like somebody who's cast is a cursing people cursive and curse, right, Yeah, all right, so writing in cursive here's a crazy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spelling curses. Okay.
Speaker 2: So whenever you go to school, whenever kids are told to go to school, they're told to go to kindergarten, right, and you learn.
Speaker 1: How to spell bromm.
Speaker 2: You're learning how to spell in cursive. I learned cursive in second grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They don't even teach it in school anymore. They just started again, did they. Yeah, good for them.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, my son's learning cursive, but he also, like my brother, doesn't know how to spell it because they took it away in place of a typing class. That's so stupid. Yeah, so there's like I said, I took a typing class. I hated it. They brought it back though. It was like a trial run they did for like three years, and my brother just happened to be in that run. The only thing he can write in cursive is his own name for his signature. But that's about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to There's a couple of letters that I don't know how to write.
Speaker 1: In cursive because if you don't use it, you lose it. Really yeah, because he is like a boom boom with a line. Yeah, I don't get it, like a Q the Q. Yeah, there's letters that I have a hard time. I can write them cursive. Jay's all day, baby. But here's I'm not like even good with cursive. I know the letters and I can do it, but it will look like a third grader learning with his left hand who's actually a righty. Yeah. Yeah, I got the symbolism. I just suck at it.
Speaker 2: And then there's like those of us who will like, try to write a letter in cursive, but then you incorporate like regular alphabetical letters instead of the cursive.
Speaker 1: Letters, right, which is what I do. I have a mixture to my regular writing. Like if I write a D, I'm writing like a cursive D, even though it doesn't connect to shit else. I don't know why I do. It's just a quick little habit. I have a guess. The o's do flow very well. They do say that and then flip that. My wife does calligraphy, so like all that is the like an ink quill and a glass needle or a feather, and like legit do like a wedding like playsholders and shit like that, all the crazy fancy lettering, so elegant. Yeah, all the cursive, all the crazy stylized shit. She just does that on the side. And I'm like, how does that even work? So proper? Oh my god, I can't. I can't even fathom writing like.
Speaker 2: This so cursive and cursing. Is that how spells were written out? Probably you think back to the old spell books, most of them were probably written in cursive.
Speaker 1: Is that where it comes from? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that that's where they came from. I'm just saying it's a weird coincidence.
Speaker 1: So also when you break these words down, both both versions, the good and the bad, so to speak, you also have to look at the root, the root of each word, where that came from. Like geographically as well, it's like Latin based as opposed to Greek based German base, And we'll get into some of that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we're gonna get into some of that. Each of those syllables carries its own weight in that own region, and when you combine them, it makes its own thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm with you. Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean speaking different languages as well, like the etymology of different languages and how it's been carried through time from here Latin and fucking all all.
Speaker 1: The way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And you see that they're all they're all kind of working together, just like whenever we had Dylan Secotio on Yeah and he's talking about no this, this guy wouldn't have been saying this at this time. So that's clearly fake, right, you know what I'm saying, And it's just a bunch of weird, crazy things that we're being absolutely lied to. Of course, Okay, the history. Oh, I don't even want to get into the history because I'm gonna bring that up too. Boy, I'm gonna break up, all right, all right, I'm here for it. So next thing. All right, So you got a bad word. Whenever you're saying a bad word, fuck shit, dick, yeah, cock, whatever, Right. I could have probably picked better words than that.
Speaker 1: But I love how British people use that word so freely and nobody gets mad about it. But here it's like literally the worst word ever. It's it's a great word.
Speaker 2: That dude off the boys on an Oh my god, I could listen.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 2: I could listen to him say cunt all day long.
Speaker 1: But in his with his him saying it, yeah, with his accent, nobody bats an eye right right, nobody gets offended. I know in America you say that word with an American accent. Eh, it's like, what the fuck? Maybe we just have to say it like in a British way. I'm not good with a British accent. If I get drunk enough, I have an Irish accent.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's just a white person thing. Yeah, Because I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, it's not good. I've been told by people who are from there that my drunk irish accent is not good.
Speaker 2: But it's probably not. It's anything you do while you're drunk probably isn't good.
Speaker 1: This is why I don't drink much anymore.
Speaker 2: Dog, all right, So you got bad word such as are you know examples that we said.
Speaker 1: It's called cursing.
Speaker 2: Okay, bad word cursing to curse someone with a spell, which, all right, so whenever, but it's not necessarily the same thing if I tell you fuck, I'm not. I'm not putting a spell on you. It's whenever I say good morning that I'm putting a spell on you. So that's how ass backwards it is. To say good morning is worse than to tell somebody fuck you. How weird, I know, right, just like the basic you know, like I said, the basic etymology of these things.
Speaker 1: But that's why they broke it down that way, to where we would say positive things more than negative things. But in reality we are casting negative spells.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, essentially when you say good morning, you are literally killing them with kindness.
Speaker 1: Wow. Literally Now that's a mind fuck right right right, And it's oh god, I love this shit, dude. All right.
Speaker 2: So in Greek, the term word, the actual wr D word means logos.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In English, the word logo means the source that controls the universe, the written word. All right, So whenever you see a logo, it is the source that is control your universe. Whenever you see that McDonald's sign, it is literally speaking to your subconscious. I'm hungry. I need that red and that yellow. That yellow reminds me of the fries. The red reminds me of the meat. I need me something. You're saying it's it's from the Greek word lego. The term word in Greek means to say word is logos.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember what that meant in Greek of ancient Greek, like the translation, because I know that's a word. I've heard a bunch I'm trying to think. I was thinking it was their their word for store or market or like place of business, but that was a gora, So I'm trying to remember. I know that word, though I've seen that. I don't know Greek. I don't agree with the amount of crazy shit that I watch in documentaries I watch. I know I've heard that term somewhere, So help me out, people tell me what that means.
Speaker 2: Good, Okay, another one job? You're gonna like this one? Here we go job or Joe. Yeah, is Hebrew for persecuted. So whenever you go to your job, you're going to get persecuted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How wild. It's obvious, isn't it. And see that's the thing too, they pronounce it job.
Speaker 2: You're being persecuted by giving them your time. You're doing time, bro, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if i'd say it's persecuted. It's more like you're selling your time to the highest bidder. And that's all you're enslaving yourself. Basically, when you break down what is work, I am selling off chunks of my life that I will never get back to the highest bidder. You're never going to get that back, dumb, because that's the one thing I'm never getting back is my time. I can make more money, I could lose money, I could make lose families, houses, whatever, I can never get back time.
Speaker 2: That's why the whole debate of a minimum wage. I get it, but I don't At the same time, I get it because yes, nobody's time is only worth eight dollars an hour, eight dollars and one hour.
Speaker 1: That's an absolute joke.
Speaker 2: However, at the same time, if you can't figure out your own route of a way to make yourself money, then yes, you're going to be dependent on those who are going.
Speaker 1: To pay you. Yeah. I mean, look, I agree that we need a increase in minimum wage. Okay, fine, I agree that Louisiana hasn't had an increase in twenty years. Okay, the same minimum wage I was making in high school, they are still having that the minimum wage. We have had a cost of living increase since then. I'm just gonna throw no, No, it ain't been twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is because whenever I got my first job, whenever I was sixteen, whenever I was sixteen, I was working at a place called Godfather's Pizza's my first job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was getting paid five to fifty an hour. That was a minimum wage you were getting You were getting screwed, No way that that was no, No, that was regional like as not regional, but that was across the board for the country minimum wage. Yeah, it was five to fifty. I was two years behind you. Minimum wage when I was at Domino's was to seventy five or seven twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I know, I know you were getting screwed five dollars. It literally went up in those first two years. Oh okay, that's what I'm saying, because I went from five to fifty, and then it went to six twenty five, and then it went to.
Speaker 1: Well what was the number then? Was it? Ten years?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: We haven't had an increase. I know, we're still in the seven twenty five range for.
Speaker 2: Minimum fifteen fifteen years okay, fifteen either way, fifteen years has been seven to twenty five. At least fifteen seventeen something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry on the dates a little rusty, but my point is, bro, I agreed that minimum wage needs to be increased. Agreed. I do not believe that minimum wage should be a living wage for a grown adult. I don't. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: For those of you who are shocked that I'm older than Jacob, I was as well in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Dude, without the beard, I'm telling you I people would probably mis id me at bars, like they would probably not even let me buy a pack of cigarettes if I wanted. If I shaved my face, I would have to provide my ida the beard. No one questions shit, because you're you rock the beard. It's a wise thing. It's a wisdom, bro. And I got the white coming into it too. You gonna be fucking Gandalf here in like ten years. I'm so here for it. Yeah. And I'm also gonna probably be bald, and I'm very sad about that, I think. So these hair peaks of climbing on me, dude. That's why I'm rocking the long hair while I got it.
Speaker 2: Same, That's why I'm trying to grow it back while I got it yep.
Speaker 1: Moving on. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, as as one from the One on one podcast brought up you in a previous episode, grammar comes from the word grimoire.
Speaker 1: All right, just written spells correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a book of magical knowledge slash spells. Okay, So our grammar itself comes from a magical book of spells. Literally it literally, that's what it comes from. That's some crazy shit, right, that is wild. It's absolutely insane, your grimoire.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of what the name of the grim war was that has the first actual depiction of the devil, and it's like considered the Satanic Bible. There was some none in the Middle Ages who lost her shit and wrote it all down. Is it the Max Grimore? I don't know. The Vatican has it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they do. Yeah, I'm sure the fucking Vatican does.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another one.
Speaker 2: And I think about this every single time I walk into a building a store. Whenever you walk into Walmart, they got the little they got the little sign right about as soon as you walk in, right before you getting ready to walk in.
Speaker 1: What does it say exit or what's the inverse of that? Enter? Entrance? Entrance? Okay, entrance? In trance, you're going in trance.
Speaker 2: What you are literally going in trance whenever you walk in, whenever you enter a building, they are showing you. It's a weird way of looking at it, you're going in trance. So whenever you see all of those all those light bulbs, right, the ones that are bad for you, the halogen ones, yeah, right, and there it's they're putting you in trance with that. They play the light music, they have the temperature set at a certain degree. They're showing you everything you ever notice whenever you walk into a store, whenever you walk into Walmart, nothing, what you need is the first thing that you see. Now, you got to walk past all the bullshit in order to get.
Speaker 1: What you want.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a magical thing, you know that.
Speaker 1: That's an ad campaign thing too. They want you to buy as much as possible, so they're gonna shove as much as they can in your face.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The milk is always in the far back left corner, and that's why the candy is always right by the register where it's within reach of kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're waiting in line. Yeah, your kids are aren't going to be able to hold back.
Speaker 1: It's exactly right, So you're walking whenever you enter your out probably given the disclaimer. This is basically for the English language, because I'm sure the French language has their own version of this. I'm sure the German language has their own version of this, right. I can't speak for that. I can't speak for that. I'm just saying we should have put the disclaimer. This is basically for the English language only. Yah. Yeah, yeah, Like you're saying good morning means that, but in French they say bonjour. Now, I'm sure that if you broke that down, maybe that translates to something. I don't know. If you looked at being a Latin based language, you were to break it down in that regard. I'm sure that there is something there, but we specifically are speaking on the English language, yes, and specifically the Americanized English language. Gonna throw that out, Yeah, we can.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I can't speak on behalf.
Speaker 1: Of the I can't speak on behalf of the Brits, the French, the Brits of the French, or the Irish. I can't speak on behalf of them.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was funny whenever somebody cussed, they'd say, pardon my French.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody French have gotten the shit into the stick for a good while.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just gonna say, we ain't. We ain't got no French fries. We got them freedom, freedom fries.
Speaker 1: Freedom fries. And then in Canada they're they even the French part of Canada. Whatever. They just dowse that shit and cheese curds and gravy and make poutine deliciousness. I sound it sounds amazing. I've never had it. Poutine, Yeah, it sounds amazing. Cheesy gravy fries. What who wouldn't want that? Anyway? Another one? Universal?
Speaker 2: Okay, universal university. So whenever you break down universal, you and I UNI meaning one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you take that uni one, so one verse all universal one versus all wow, and that's kind of like, what are our souls are here? It feels like sometimes you know what I'm saying, like it's it literally feels like, Yes, you come into this life alone, you go out alone. You don't bring anybody with you, nobody came with you. It's one versa all.
Speaker 1: I mean, at the end, we all die alone, dude. That's all it is, dude.
Speaker 2: And then all the shit that you buy, all the time that you spend working in order to buy, all the shit to appease people, at.
Speaker 1: The end of your life, you're the one dying. You're the one that's living your life. I'm not saying to be selfish with it or anything, but at the same time, understand that, yes, you can quote quote quote unquote dial alone. I'm not trying to sound morbid with that. Okay, don't don't think that I'm saying nothing matters, like, no, we're not doing that. No. What I'm saying is, when the time comes and you die, you're the one dying. You're the one being held accountable for your ship. When the time comes, nobody else is coming in to step in.
Speaker 2: For you for your ashes and your body to go back to the universe where.
Speaker 1: It was created into, you know, from dust and dirt. Yep. You know what I'm saying. One versus ashes and dust to dust my dude, Yes, yes, circle of life. Beautiful. We've gone over this one before. Okay.
Speaker 2: Government govern mint yep, govern minte to control the mind, yeah, meant mentality mind, that's your mind mental?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Govern is to control what's controlling your mind. The government is out there to mind control us.
Speaker 1: Exactly, other than they control the mind or just simply mind control.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's all they're doing. Here's another one you would you would like this one testament test a mint Yeah, okay, so we know that my are meant is mind Yep, you're testing your mind, is the testament. It's a testing of the mind.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting Right, Well, so to test you'd be able to speak on that probably better than I would.
Speaker 1: Well. To test also means to like weigh and measure it, right, when you're testing the proof of something, when you're testing the quality of something. So it's not just that I believe it's not being opposed in any way. Shape or form. It's more or less you acknowledging that you have to weigh yourself against these things scientifically speaking, well, more or less because a Testament, we're psychologically a like biblically speaking, right, you have the New and the Old Testament? Yes, right, so I think it's more or less you're being told use this as a gauge to test yourself against. Are you portraying as this book describes you're supposed to be living, right, reach my brother? Are you living your life according to the word? Are you testing yourself to this according to the word? And you have to interesting the choice of words that you that you use there, sir, because yeah, yeah, because I believe our word is a living word.
Speaker 2: But that's just me magical, magical, it's a magical living word.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to say magic, right because magic puts it in a box. I would say, you believe in spiritual, which is a very non boxed thing, right, Yeah, yeah, I will say that is a spiritual, living being, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: You know the most like magic is a spiritual thing in one former fashion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also have never found a version of magic that does not use forces that I disagree.
Speaker 2: With it's taking the esoteric and making it exoteric.
Speaker 1: In a sense. We could do an entire deep dive on that one as well, which, actually, you know what, that's something that we need to do. We need to break down magic because if there is a version of magic that calls upon God to make it happen less, that's what a miracle is. Right If if by definition, a miracle is something that happens against all logic or reason, but it was done through God's work, through his word, through his hands, right, then we call it a miracle, as opposed to the guy on the street corner we call it satanic. You know what I mean. Facts, So if if that's the only definition of a difference, then fine, cool, I get the difference because miracles happened to better people. Magic happens to uh and a people. One's about deception, one's about this is what God can.
Speaker 2: Do, and that's what a lot of this is. I believe that words and we'll get to it at the absolute end.
Speaker 1: Sure, But because not all this language is negative. Not every word in the English language is a negative spell. There's also positive things that you're saying. It's the yang and the yang to every word exactly. Yes, there's the dark and the light going on.
Speaker 2: Beautiful the word beautiful. Yeah, I found this one very interesting. B e a beautiful, as Jim Carrey would say, as in b A like a beast beautiful. When you break it down, be you two full, be you to full, be you to the max, basically to full wow.
Speaker 1: And so whenever somebody says, my.
Speaker 2: God, you're beautiful, you have a beautiful beard, you're being you to the max, bro being extra fucking right. Yeah, there's fun little things like that. You know what I'm saying about how words really work. And I don't know if that's the exact etymology of it, but it's weird how it's in there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. The syllables do break down your mind, It doesn't matter on that particular point where the basis of the origin of the word comes from your mind. With the English language what we understand as language, heard those syllables, and subconsciously your brain picked up on those syllables in any pattern that your brain did. Yes, now you're your brain also is able to contextualize it, right, so you can understand the intent behind it, but you're subconscious still heard those syllables you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You think about it, bro, I think that our subconscious understands that better than our than even our conscious mind does.
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: So Like, if you tell a woman that she is beautiful, yeah, and you mean it, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Her mind, her mind tells her to smile and be happy, her subconscious felt.
Speaker 2: It yes, yes, and in turn, her subconscious feeling that is teaching or is telling her body, smile. You're gonna be happy. It's gonna make you feel good, right, validation, self worth, all the other things, thus being you to fool boom. It's an invert out you know, inverse, out verse, whatever you want to call it. It's all the way around. So that's why they say say nice things. Absolutely, actually, don't say nice things. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. Right, Yeah, that's always we've been told. There's a reason I'm gonna skip something right here. I'm gonna get right to this because I said say nice things. Let me tell you why you shouldn't say nice things. The word nice, the word nice, don't be nice?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with nice? It's one syllable? Oh where does that one come from?
Speaker 2: I would love to know, okay, so nice it comes from a word of a different language that I didn't write down.
Speaker 1: But it also but I know what it might be Hebrew?
Speaker 2: If I guess it's it's back in the gap somewhere.
Speaker 1: But what does it mean? It comes from the word nicius? All right, So was that a Greek? Dude? It might be Greek.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sounds like something Emperor Nicius. I believe that was niceus. Or you break it down the ness of nicius, and yes is how you spell it, right. You break that down. Ness means negation and cius means knowing. So it's nice or niceus is the negation of knowing, In other words, ignorant. And whenever you think about it, whenever people are just always nice for no reason. You know, they're just nice to everybody. They're not aware of who they should should and shouldn't be being nice to.
Speaker 1: So you're negating knowledge. Yes, that's basically what that breaks down to. Yeah, you're ignorant. How interesting, right, that's where I come from. No, because to negate something means that you're acknowledging it and then disregarding it, So you're not ignorant at that point you're making a choice to negate something absolutely right, yes, thus ignorant right, well no, okay, but you're choosing ignorance, yes, you're willing choosing it. It's not like there's a difference between like being innocently ignorant to something and choosing to ignore facts. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, there's a difference. I try to have that talk with my dad all the time when we talk about conspiracies and shit, because even he doesn't trust the government. But that's a very new revelation for him. He's been one of those guys like, well, the government wouldn't hurt their people for the longest time. I finally he's aware of the fact that the government sucks, like all of it, and he's finally on board with this. He doesn't believe in, but he at least agrees with that.
Speaker 2: So he no longer as believing in the pipe dream that our government actually gives a.
Speaker 1: Fuck exactly, And thank god he finally woke up to that. But so is everybody else, right, yeah, well that's all.
Speaker 2: The people that you know took the job without even questioning it.
Speaker 1: Right. But then whenever I try about me and I don't try to like hardcore redpill him. Right, he can't handle everything. He just found the tip of the iceberg. He just found the tip, you know what I'm saying, So I can't go hard with all the crazy shit that I that we talk about, me and my mom. But he's finally acknowledging it. But I'm like, okay, but you see the world for what it is. At this point, you're truly choosing to be ignorant. He's like, I like my bubble. I like living in my bubble. I'm like, all right, Well, ignorance is bliss, as they say, And that's fine because he made that choice. But at the same time, you're acknowledging that there's more to this. It's a lot to handle, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is a lot to handle, like all the all the different things that we talk about, all the different topics. Yes, we're not scholars by any matter or means or anything like that. We're just a couple of dudes to look into things.
Speaker 1: I know, and you know, it's it's it's a lot. It's it's a heavy burden. It but a heavy burden.
Speaker 2: Having your third eye open it really is working your way there.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Yeah, because at that point. You have a responsibility to wake others up. Absolutely, that's what we're here to do, baby eyes.
Speaker 2: Moving on, So you have earned. Whenever you go to work, you're earning. Yep, earn like what you put your ashes in. Uh huh okay, work yourself to death, working yourself to death. Literally, whenever you're earning, you're working yourself to death. You're you're working yourself to to be the ashes that go into the That's true.
Speaker 1: You're selling off chunks of your life, dude. Yeah, you only have let's say you live to be eighty nine, you only had eighty nine years in this life. How much of that did you sell off to the highest bidder, or to whoever would hire you, whatever works better for your situation. Yeah, and you sold off years of your one shot of life fit this earth. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Forty hours a week, bro, at least usually right, forty hours a week. Imagine what else you could have been doing. You could have been spending more time with your family. You could have been creating your own idea, your own your own business, whatever.
Speaker 1: Now I get it. We all got to make a living, we all got to pay for our shit. I'm not saying we shouldn't work. I'm just saying that when you really break it down, that just is what it is. It's nothing to be sad about. It's just the nature of human life. Let me tell you why you're taking part in a ritual. Whenever you are going to work and you're earning a living, Okay, it's all a part of a sick ritual. Okay, So weekdays, most people go to work during the weekdays, right, yep, like weekdays, whenever you're weakened, you're going into a days. Wow, weekdays. Okay.
Speaker 2: By the weekend, we're all excited. Finally we're excited. It's finally the weekend.
Speaker 1: We don't got to go to work.
Speaker 2: Most people, that's not me or you, but most people excited for the weekend. Even whenever you were in school, you're excited for the weekend. But at the weekend, you've been weakened. By the time the weekend hits, you've been weakened from the week days that you that you had to just go through during the week. Yeah, dude, And most people on the weekend to relax, to get rid of that daze of the entire week that's just laying.
Speaker 1: On your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Most people will drink alcohol, okay, yeah, what you do to settle down, maybe have a nice little.
Speaker 1: Glass of wine, which is literal poison. Which is literal poison.
Speaker 2: But it comes from the term al cool who was a spirit, a literal spirit cool.
Speaker 1: I've talked talked about this before. Okay.
Speaker 2: Another thing, as far as alcohol, there is booze. Yeah, okay, most people, whenever they're drinking, get a bottle of booze.
Speaker 1: Right. That's an old phrase though, man, nobody really calls it that anymore except yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean doing a bit of booze boozing. Right, you take that word. What does a ghost do?
Speaker 1: Boo boo?
Speaker 2: That's just a fun one. And alcohol is a spirit, so hey, alcohol is a spirit. You go literally to the wine and spirits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm saying it. I'm saying it.
Speaker 2: It's all the fucking ritual, bro, It's all a ritual. I already talked about the morning yep.
Speaker 1: How about this soul and soul the sole of your shoe and sol within.
Speaker 2: You, the soul within you. Yeah, I don't know about the sole of your shoe.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. So you're telling a singular person soul as in, yeah, a singular soul.
Speaker 2: And then you know, most people dating back in history would look at the sun as soul, so ol, solar soul, and it comes from solar power all that shit. It's the same thing of the Sun. Okay, So our soul is it of the sun. And if it's of the sun, is it the sun? Is it the s o N where's all that come from? Who knows? It's all up for debate. Basically, I hear you.
Speaker 1: And then you could also take that to go towards a solo right, so going it alone? Yeah, one entity kind of thing. Yes, absolutely the source all that, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Ummmmmmm oh here's an interesting one. Yeah, when you wake up from your sleep, you wake up in the morning, you feel like death. Dude, I know, I do. I'm not one of those people that just wakes up and says morning.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not like one of those people that are like pop up like a daisy in the morning. But at the same time, I'm definitely a morning person.
Speaker 2: I am not from my first twenty minutes, I am basically waking up from death.
Speaker 1: Oh no, when I wake up, I gotta saw like thirty minutes of like getting my bearing straight and then I'm fucking rolling right.
Speaker 2: But even still, you take those thirty minutes of getting your bearing straight.
Speaker 1: I said, thirty seconds. Thirty seconds, like as soon as I open my eyes, like give me thirty seconds, Like figure out right here I am. I'm in bed, I'm in home. Cool, cool, cool roll.
Speaker 2: What are you waking up from? It's the point of this whole thing. What are you waking up from?
Speaker 1: Slumber? Awake? Like at a funeral? Mmmm. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go to a funeral, it's like, dude, the little funeral party is awake.
Speaker 1: It's funny you mentioned that because I heard sleeping also being referred to as microdosing death.
Speaker 2: It's the little well, the orgasm is the little death.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I said, micro dosing death, being paralyzed black. There's nothingness all that for hours of a day, every single day. I was a comedian who has this big skit he does where he pretends to be like God and Gabriel creating the existence of everything, and one of them is like, they will microdose death, and he's like, what is wrong with you? But I was like, okay, sleep being referred to as micro dosing of death. I could dig it. That makes total sense. It kind of does. It kind of does. And we're the only thing we're doing in the sleep realm is dreaming, right.
Speaker 2: And this is why a lot of people whenever we have dreams, dude, it it feels like real life.
Speaker 1: Dude. We don't know what fuck.
Speaker 2: Most people are not coming to the realization that it is not a dream every single time they have a dream.
Speaker 1: So what if a dream? What if heaven is more like a dream type state, right, and hell is more of a revolving nightmare type state.
Speaker 2: I believe that you're onto something right. I believe you're onto something right. But here's my here's this is where we we would differ. Is that differ you mean differ, differ, differ both work.
Speaker 1: Put a little extra emphasis. It's all good to be an extra a little Francis with that one.
Speaker 2: Here's where we are different, Okay. I think that whenever whenever, let's say, you go to sleep in a in a bad mood, right, that's typically when people have nightmares. If you say so, I don't dream. So I'm completely referring to you. If you go to sleep in a good mood. Maybe you and your wife just had a great time, or you and your husband had just had a great time whatever, right, and like you're all happy and you're all relieved and everything's great, or maybe you just had a really good day. Right, you're probably gonna fall into a nice dream. Maybe that'll happen.
Speaker 1: It's more than more likely to happen, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that whenever we die, it's almost the same thing. I think, not necessarily what was happening minutes before you died, I think that it was whenever you're talking about being judged, like God will judge you if you can go to heaven or hell whenever you die. Basically that's the whole thing. I think that we are the judges. I think that our subconscious is the judge. So I mean maybe the subconscious is God. You look into our DNA, it spells out God within us.
Speaker 1: I believe the soul is the all good within us. It's that force of telling when you know you're doing some bad shit and you got that little voice in your head telling you hold up, dude, you know you ain't supposed to be doing this. Now, whether you listen to that voice or not is on you. You're a free individual, right, But that little voice I believe is our soul, and as you say, you believe it is our connection to the source, a peace of the source. Right.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people whenever they rebel who you rebelling against. Right, You're not rebelling against your parents. You don't even live with your parents. You're rebelling against your conscious mind exactly. And so yeah, you're in a sense rebelling against God, but you're rebelling against your own conscious mind that's trying to hold you accountable.
Speaker 1: Exactly, which I believe.
Speaker 2: How I feel about it, I believe that is God. I can't disagree on that for sure. I can't disagree. Another thing I wanted to say, as far as the morning goes, this is an interesting fact.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this. So whenever we go.
Speaker 2: And you know, we earn a living during the weekday, which puts us in a weekdays, right, Check this out. More people die Monday morning from six a m. To nine am than any other time or day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know why, because Monday suck. Mondays are literally the worst and the absolute worst part about a Monday is Monday morning when you're just going to work after a weekend. There's no upsides to this, There's no like, hey, well at least we only got a few more hours. Like, no, I'm just starting the fucking week. Yeah, there's no upside. There's no no, there's no upside. Now.
Speaker 2: I want to go over some things that I found that were very They were very interesting. All right, I already read the first one, all right. I wanted to go back over this whole logos thing, all right now, I talked about it before. In Greek, the English term word means logos. In English, the word logo means the source that controls the universe or check this out. Or it means the written word or inspiration of God, or a logic and rational argument. Okay, According to an ancient Greek philosophy, the word logos means the controlling principle in the universe.
Speaker 1: That's where it goes back to, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, what logos of God? Is that what I'm thinking? Or a titan? Was it? I don't know. You didn't look that far. Ah, so Anya, I'm not fine on all cylinders right now.
Speaker 2: It's the morning time. We don't usually shoot in the morning. Yeah, we're usually night owls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about that. To all Ocult members if anything about this seems a little off. We're shooting at like nine am, so this.
Speaker 2: Is very rare for us, which is funny for this episode since everything is the inverse and opposite.
Speaker 1: The normally shoot at nine pm today, we're shooting at nine am. Shit's connected, man, It's crazy anyhow, based on the whole logos and word and everything, based on the definitions in the previous statement the Bible verse in the beginning, was the word actually means in the beginning, was the source? Yeah, I would agree with that. True.
Speaker 2: People talk about God the Source being the same thing. God is the source, right, he is are interchangeable, He is the Great.
Speaker 1: I am right. Yes, you can't describe what just is. No, we can't. We don't have the mental capacity to even fathom anything about it. No, our brains don't work that way. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: There's so many dimensions and we don't understand all of that.
Speaker 1: Right, you realize we wouldn't even know what to do with ourselves. We stepped into a parallel universe with a few slight changes, we'd be like whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, which is I think what really happens whenever we go into some dreams. To be honest, that's why it's like we are like little kids in some of these dreams because we're we're so it's not even ignorant, it's just unknowing.
Speaker 1: Bro, I think of that. Have a very basic skill too. If you right now were to step into another dimension where just the color scheme is completely different, It's colors you've never even seen before, because your eyes have never seen a color spectrum like this before, you would completely lose your fucking mind. Right, And that's something so basic.
Speaker 2: Everything else about it then slowly right, and everything else about it could be very normal to our life legitimately, neck and neck, except for that one little thing, which is just one thing. Maybe the pitch of people's voices would be a little bit off.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, another good example of ringing in your ears. But all we have is our five senses, right for the physical realm? Yeah yeah, yeah. That being said, you just changed twenty percent of what you know to be reality one small shift, which really is in the grand scheme of shit on this this contrived example, anyway, a very small shift. Nothing else changed, You still got to eat the same food. You still got the same job, everything, Just that one paradigm shift would completely fuck you up.
Speaker 2: Some people got a ringing in their ears and it ruins their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me among them tonightas is a bitch tonightis Yeah, like I hear the ringing right now? Moving on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, an elementary school or primary school as they call it in the South, at least the first class that they teach you how to spell words is kindergarden.
Speaker 1: That's a German word, if I'm not mistaken, right, Yes, the word kindergarten is derived from two German words, which are kinder and garden. Okay, when they are translated to English, kinder means children and garden means a literal garden, so you're growing children. Therefore, kindergarten literally means the garden of children. Well, now that doesn't necessarily have to have a creepy connotation because where you tend and nurture, yeah, plants that would not otherwise survive in that environment. Right, I wasn't taking it to a negative way. I'm just saying for the for the cult members out there to like, because I know we talk about adrenochrome a lot. We talk about frazzle drip, we talk about people eating kids, and like, yes, yes, but in this context, we're talking about a place where children are nurtured and brought up and grown in in you know, educated in their earliest form.
Speaker 2: Or you can take it to a turn of what it is becoming these days. Yeah, what was it a transgender story time?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, drag queen story Drag queen story time? Yeah they have Was it a porn star? Actually went and read to a bunch of kids in the library one day, but they didn't The kids didn't know who she was. I'm sure some of the dads did.
Speaker 2: They're telling you you can pick your own gender and you don't have to tell your parents what you really are.
Speaker 1: You can act your true self here. God. Yeah, that's not every school. I know. There's a lot of great teachers out there.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of amazing teachers when I was growing up that never would have done any of that bullshit.
Speaker 1: The day that the school teaches my children that women are not the only ones that can have children is the day I pulled them out that that's absurd. They're not women anymore, dude, they're birthing parents. I just heard that yesterday. As a matter of fact, it's it's well, I mean, you know there's trans people that can also have babies too. In this and this, it's like, okay, I don't care what way you have to slice this and whatever subreddit entitle you gotta put on this. The only way that a human being is born is if they passed through a vagina vaginal canal between a woman's legs. I am sorry, there's no other way to slice that. You want to call that person with a vagina something else, fine, that's the only way that a child is born on planet Earth of the human race. I'm sorry, that's just the way.
Speaker 2: There's also what is it called whenever you get cut out of the stomach too, it doesn't have the a.
Speaker 1: Sea section sea section. Yeah, okay, there's also that. Okay, fine, we're gonna get literal medical technology. Fine, but my point is the person that has a vagina is the only one that can grow a baby. Yeah, we're talking about the womb is only what you're trying to get. The womb, dude, the womb, the warm man, right, the woman, And I'm sorry that is you don't want it.
Speaker 2: That's where the word woman comes from Yes, is warm womb. Yes, man, we're all a human. It doesn't necessarily mean man, no human human. Yes, okay, I'm sorry. The way it is, we only have two genders, moving on.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly, you know, and if that's and that's nothing too, if people like hate us and cause transphobic and all that shit. First of all, I don't care what you want to call yourself, do you bro The universe itself.
Speaker 2: Everything within the universe has a male or female thing to it, every single thing, the moon, the sun. I mean, we're talking about literally everything your male or female.
Speaker 1: There is no in between. I'm not gonna go there. No, I understand there's a spectrum of shit, but unfortunately, biologically it is what it is. If you we.
Speaker 2: Pretend all you want, I'm just not gonna you know, and I'm okay dying on that hill pretend with you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there is only two genders of the human race. I'm sorry, that's fine to die on that hill. Yes, you can pretend, though you could. Sure you want to pretend and call yourself a fucking rainbow unicorn is And I don't care. You're a free adult call yourself what you want, he as androgynists as you want, sure, just don't ask me to participate in your mental fuck games. That's really what it is. You can do what you will say it, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Got as long as you're not hurting anybody, do and call yourself and sleep with whoever the fuck you want. I don't care as long as it ain't kids, But don't ask me to participate in your in whatever the fuck this mental psychosis of not knowing what you have between your legs is.
Speaker 1: I don't want to participate in that game. I'll call you by your name. How about that? Let's find a common ground, Yeah, the whole day them thing or or get out of here? What's your name? How about I just refer to you as that? Can we all agree on that? Yeah? Well, then you got to worry about if you're calling them by their dead name the thing however they introduce themselves to me. OK I'll just roll with that. If this person's name is Trish, yeah, okay, I will refer to this human being as Trish. I do not care what they have between their legs, because that's none of my business. I don't care who they fuck because that's none of my business. I'll just call them Trish.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, that's how we should treat everybody.
Speaker 1: I agree. Just there he is moving on. So check this out.
Speaker 2: We just got done talking about hocus Pocus, right yeah, no, no, we were talking about Halloween Town same yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Disney Halloween movies.
Speaker 2: Hocus Pocus first recorded in the sixteen sixties. Hocus Pocus is likely a corruption of the Latin phrase uh used in Catholic mass hok est corpus meum, which translates to here is my body hocus pocus, here is my body.
Speaker 1: So that would make sense actually, because they say that during the communion here is my body in English, that would be broken now where he partly says he took the bread, he broke it, gave it to his disciples, and said, take this all of you and eat of it. This is my body that will be broken for you and for all do this in memory of me. The fucking bells and shit. It's amazing how you were just able to recite that. Dude, I was raised Catholic. I feel bad for you.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, I heard this phrase and I really wanted to bring it up to really kind of bundle this all together. We're not done. We still got plenty more to go to. This might be an hour and a half show. Words are the commands that govern the subconscious mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, break that down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Words are the commands that governed the subconscious mind. I just thought that was interesting, interesting quote that I heard.
Speaker 1: All right, now I want to get into movies.
Speaker 2: All right, movie mad all right, you hear all of Hollywood talking.
Speaker 1: About movie magic. Yeah, now I brought.
Speaker 2: It in, uh you know, kind of kind of out into the open before about you know, TV.
Speaker 1: And channel and remote and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm gonna break it down a little bit more so A movie cast, right, it's it's basically a spell cast, Okay, Right. I thought it was more like a mold cast, like when you pour like molten metal into a cast and form it into whatever you want it to be.
Speaker 1: Yea, if you're working.
Speaker 2: At a refinery of some sorts where you're taking it, it is right a metallurgy place, because now you're taking these people and you're molding them into these characters that they now have to portray. Absolutely, and that's all this is so whenever you got the directors or even the writers of the movie who thought of the idea. He is taking or she is taking the idea that they had in their mind and they are bringing it to life. That is magic in and of itself. Yeah, all right, it's not necessarily a good thing. It's not necessarily a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's just a thing.
Speaker 2: It's the force whenever we talk about God, the force, all that thing.
Speaker 1: Right, they're making a thing out of their imagination. Absolutely, which I However, if you want to get technical, by definition, is that not divination of sorts? You are you imagined something and then you took the steps to make it happen, either way you slice it. There was a lot in between that, but your your idea became reality.
Speaker 2: I create what I speak right now. Yes, talking about that. You put in the work to create it. Not taken away from that, but A to B that is definition of divination.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, you're creating something that was in your mind.
Speaker 2: So TV program all right, you know, uh, thank you for watching our scheduling or are are normally scheduled program whatever however they say it, it's a program. You're being programmed, You're the TV is programming you. Absolutely, a lot of people don't watch the news. They'll see Don Lemon or any of these idiots. Don Lemon told me, yeah, no, no, no, no, the TV is programming your mind.
Speaker 1: John Lemon is not throwing his own opinion on this. He's reading off the teleprompter.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is his own opinion. Just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Or is it or is he actually reading off the teleprompter all the rhetoric. I think that he's a dark CIA agent. I'm just gonna throw out there. He might be.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean dark because he's black, not that I'm not saying that the disinformation.
Speaker 1: I think Rachel Maddow is the same way. She's an idiot. For the record, I don't think the Fox has got a bunch of the world's best and brightest either.
Speaker 2: You know what I think that Tucker Tucker Carlson is. I think he's controlled opposition. Yeah, just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: I think he is because he all he's doing is bringing on here. He makes it sound like his own opinion. He gets super opinionized about this opposite whatever C and N is talking about. He will report on the opposite side of it, because that's just it. He is the opponent. Essentially, it is magic.
Speaker 2: You're you're taking the idea of dark and light, light, the ying and yang, and you're having opposing views. But it's all still on TV. The TV is designed to program you. You change the channel, right, You're channeling information, You're channeling entities, you're channeling spirits. It might be the entity of Tucker Carlson or the spirit of Rachel Maddow. Right, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that the media is controlled by the dark side of things, right, the malevolent entities speak right? Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I absolutely agree that I think he's controlled opposition. He had the opposition has to have something to watch on TV. Right, The TV is the black mirror, because that's how the global elites see us, as is the opposition. Well, yeah, free thinking people or anybody who opposes on the views of the rhetoric we want to pump out. We have to send him somewhere boom Fox News.
Speaker 2: They don't need that, Yes, they don't need freethinking people. It's a disgusting thing. And that goes perfectly into the remote control or should I say, to control you remotely Okay, I dig it, just thrown that one out there.
Speaker 1: Or control the TV remotely, but both work because the TV is programming you.
Speaker 2: It's controlling you remotely. They're not they're controlling you.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're not you know, they don't have their their their puppet strings in your back. But no, you pick up that controller. Oh they're remote controller. You're being controlled remotely.
Speaker 1: I just started watching the New Wednesday show and binge watching it right now. I heard it was really good. First of all, yes, Secondly, Alan got so mad at me because I kept pointing out uh, subliminal messages and subliminal symbolism throughout the show, like six different times in one episode I point out. I was like, Oh, there's that. Wow, that's that. They're not even being They're just showing a cult symbolism on this one. They don't give a fuck anymore. I mean, that's the purpose of this show is to be dark and edgy, and it's like a school for creatures, like you know where wolves are there and shit, like you know what I'm saying. So I get that that's the point. Sure, But even still as I'm calling it out, Alan's.
Speaker 2: Like, can you just fucking enjoy the show, and I'm like, I am enjoying it, but I'm also acknowledging the bullshit, dude. The symbols back in the day weren't even really symbols. Whenever you're talking about symbols, they're essentially sigils, and sigils are a form of magic. So whenever you see a certain symbol like the swastika, or any kind of magical thing, any kind of incantation, it is playing to the deepest parts of your primal subconscious. Wherever that conscious came from, wherever we come from, it has experienced everything, and everything is its own experience. Whenever we come from God or the Source, it is the source of all of everything, of everything that ever will be, everything that ever was, and everything that is. So whenever we see these sigils, dude, it is directly playing, playing and using us as prey a little bit in some form of fashion.
Speaker 1: There was one part, bro, I really do want you to watch this show for this one specific scene. Long story short. This town is commemorating a new water fountain to this pilgrim guy who burned, which is alive, YadA, YadA. Wednesday is not about Homeboy, right, they show a shriner, which is a type of mason that wears the red fez with a little upside down Arabic sword, and they have a thing on it, right, and he's at this big commemoration. He's sitting in a chair and he's slumped over like he's asleep. Right the entire time. I think there was symbolism there. Then the fountain is full of gasoline, it gets little on fire, and Wednesday starts playing this cello like crazy while it's on fire the mace. Everybody runs away whenever the fire starts, except the freemason who's just sitting there like he's dead. In reality, he's not. He just looks like he's dead. Behind him is this big burning inferno. And then she's playing her Scorpion's name was Nero, and there was a whole thing about Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Right. There was so many layers to that one scene, and I'm just like, oh my god, my conspiracy brain was geeking out its magic. It literally is do you believe in magic? Okay, here's another one. Pray I just said it, pray as in predator or prays in like I'm talking to God. Is there a difference. Ah, that's the point. P r E y p r A y okay, they say.
Speaker 2: And this is what a lot of a lot of people will say that you shouldn't pray to anyone. This is just I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't. This is I'm just reporting on what I've heard. You shouldn't pray to anyone. It is a It is a sign of weakness. And so whenever you're praying, you're begging, you're asking, you're hoping, you're saying, please give this to me. You are the prey if if a spirit wants to then intervene, unless you're calling out the direct spirit by name. I guess there's probably some sort of incantations where you can only I know that there is. But it's a It's a very interesting source because a lot of people don't pray directly to God Yahweh or Yeshuah whatever.
Speaker 1: Right Jesus, but yeah, Yoshua, it's Jesus. Interesting his real name was Yashia.
Speaker 2: There was no Jesus though there's no Jay in the Hebrew alphabet, right, just like Joseph was Joseph.
Speaker 1: It's an I actually right anyway, right, right, right, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying no, no be seen as pray to but negative entities or negative spirits.
Speaker 1: Well, that's also why I believe when you do pray, you are supposed to call God by God, and you're supposed to pray to Jesus and pray to God. You're not supposed to have a little session where you're talking to the ether. If you're praying, you're supposed to make sure that it is a direct intent. God is a god of order, so you got to make sure you're being specific with your prayer because God's not the one that's gonna do the interpretation game. You need to be You need to know what you're doing. You're speaking to the most High and at that time. I also agree with that that, like, you know, pray and predator. I'm not saying God is a predator, but I'm acknowledging that I'm weaker than him. Yeah, Like, obviously I can't create this world, you know what I'm saying. I disagree. I don't believe it human could create this existence. I'm sorry. What makes you think that they're two different things? What makes me think that God's not human? Because he's God? I think that we are God in human form. I believe a part of God. The soul is a part of God. This carbon based flesh suit is not.
Speaker 2: I look at it in this sense, where the ocean and a drop, and a drop in the ocean it's the same.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Somebody says that you're a drop in the ocean, You're just a speck in the universe. Sure, right, But at the same time, there is nothing that is separate. Everything is altogether, Everything is whole as itself. You can't just pick out a piece of the universe because there's never been a piece picked out of the universe. It has always remained in the universe itself. Okay, okay, Thus you are a drop in the ocean, and the ocean in a drop.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to you? I guess that's all a matter of petive everything, right, because like to a flea, a drop of water is huge, but to us it's just a drop of water.
Speaker 2: So is of this earth, of this universe, the creation of everything, but it is not separate from anything.
Speaker 1: It is part of the whole. I hear you, I hear you. But that kind of yeah, we went off on a tangent on this way. We did, we did, we did. But that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful thing, though, because that's what makes I believe and and I think that we both think this way. That's what make the show so beautiful, is that, you know, we have such differing views, but it all comes together in some form of fashion anyway. Yeah, And I think that you know, you probably have, you know, cult members that listen to the show because they love you, and I hope the same for myself as well.
Speaker 1: So we need to have a talk. Man, y'all have bad character judgment issues. Jeesus, I'm fucking with y'all, all right.
Speaker 2: So Hello, Yeah, the word hello hell or as in jello in reverse.
Speaker 1: Because in Spanish, doesn't the jay make the age noise? Is jello hello in Spanish? I don't know. I don't speak Spanish. Well, I don't think they say hello either. Do they pronounce the hard J for jello in Spanish? I don't know. I don't speak Spanish. I'm we gotta find that one out. I've actually, I don't think I've ever heard a person of Hispanic descent say the word jello.
Speaker 2: Like an anger man. The dogs barking at him. You know I don't speak French.
Speaker 1: He said Spanish Spanish. In fact, you know I don't speak Spanish in English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, hello or the inverse of that. Oh hell oh, hell wow, hell oh hell yeah yeah yeah, fun little thing. Check out this this word, the term born, bjorn born comes from a different language, barren. That's where bourne comes from, barren, barren meaning unfruitful, bleak, or lifeless. Funny how, barren is also a title, like a noble title, like a count, a duke, a.
Speaker 1: Baron right right right, baron trump.
Speaker 2: But whenever you're whenever, uh, you're you're barren to have children or some shit, right you're.
Speaker 1: If you're deemed barren, mean that you are unable to conceive children, right right? So why is it?
Speaker 2: Why does that come from the word born, or why does bourne come from that?
Speaker 1: How weird? Right, such a strange thing.
Speaker 2: When I hear born, I think of Bjorn, like Bjorn ironsides and like Scandinavian names, baby Bjorn, brand potties and shit.
Speaker 1: Bjorn beautiful name from the name my next sun that.
Speaker 2: You should you look Nordic, especially when I grow out these beautiful blonde locks.
Speaker 1: Bro, you could tell it. Well, I don't know, because Bam kind of the complexion kind of took off of Luisa. If you have a if you have a dark, skinn dude named Bjorn, that's gonna that's gonna be funny. I don't know. Maybe my next baby comes out white. Who knows the name will determine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you come out white, your name is Bjorn, you come you come out Brazilian. Then you know we're gonna name you fucking Virgil or something, well, not Virgil, but oh no.
Speaker 1: A Brazilian sounding name, a Portuguese sounding name, yeah yeah, one of those. Favier Javier Bruno. Oh no, is that a Portuguese name? Oh yeah, well you don't talk about Brune. No, no, oh no, that's well, first though, that went in Portuguese. That was Spanish. It was Spanish. But there are people, you know, I can't do a billion. Bruno makes me think of the movie Bruno with Sasha Baron Cohen, and I can't do it. Baron Cohen, Sasha Baron, Oh shit, that's just his name. I can't stand that fucking dude in all his political beliefs. Oh fuck is political beliefs, but his comedy is gold. He's an idiot. I don't like him. Bobby Ricky Booby. You don't like him in Talladegga Knights. Nobody liked him in Talladega Knights. That's the evil guy. That was the point. He plays that role. Well, sure, I guess we do. Dude. You tell me you don't fuck with Borat, not really, although you know.
Speaker 2: Your sister Vageen hang like sleeve of Wizard. That was a funny thing that I thought was hilarious. But anyway, moving on parents.
Speaker 1: The word parents.
Speaker 2: Check this out, Okay, A pair of air entities that made you, a pair.
Speaker 1: Of people that came to make you. Yep, pair that rents. They're renting you.
Speaker 2: They're renting you until you turn eighteen or whenever they decide to your own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they have conservative ship and basically all legal rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, until you're eighteen, then you're your own person. Ah, weird, that's strange, right, that sounds grimy, it does. I don't like that one.
Speaker 1: Well, it is what it is. Live backwards is evil? Wow, you're right, you are right. Yeah. I mean some people say that for love. I don't. That's evil, you know, No, that's not not going there. Words.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you where the actual word words comes from.
Speaker 1: There were the word sisters w y r d the word sisters. It's that word or weird.
Speaker 2: It's definitely weird. It's definitely weird. But it's Greek mythology. The word sisters were witches who controlled the fates of man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do you know about these three They shared one eyeball. You ever seen hercules? Yeah, those three. Yeah, they're also referred to as the fates.
Speaker 2: The fates exactly controlling the fates of man. So words themselves are controlling the fates of man. And they also had the power of life and death. They were the one that had the scissors that cut the string that would when a person dies, that's their life string. Cutting the string or the chord that is attached to us, a silver cord that is said to be attached to us whenever we go to dream at night. Yeah, we go too far sometimes the tether. That's why people die in their sleep. The chord is cut. They went a little too far.
Speaker 1: So these sisters also represented the past, present, and future, So keep that one in mind as well. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Okay, here's another one, right right, whenever you're writing, Oh, I was gonna say like right handed you mean or that I'm going to go with right or right like the Scottish rite, or or like right of passage or that right.
Speaker 1: You can go a bunch of different places. R I T E. Like you're talking about means like an organization and a group. Right, then you have right of passage as in like something you have to do to validate that you are worthy of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a right the actual definition of our it T E right is a ceremony or ritual.
Speaker 1: And you're writing something on paper, the definition is a ritual. No, right on paper is w r I T. That's what I just said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you said ri I T anyway, right r I T E. Yeah, the word right is a ritual, is a ceremony or ritual. So whenever you're writing on paper. Yeah, yeah, it's like I get it, you're performing a fucking ritual. It all goes back to, you know, everything that we've talked about.
Speaker 1: And that kind of makes sense too because I brought this up before. In the Middle Ages, learning how to read and write was the gift of illumination. Yes, right, Yeah, not everybody could learn to read and write. They even brought that up in the Vikings movie a woman being granted the gift of illumination i e. A woman learning how to read and write our sacred texts i e. The Bible. Right, yeah, even learning how to make colors was a part of illumination. They were like, all right, now it's time for me to teach you how to make blue ink like and they would show how to like what herbs to mix to get the blue code they would use for their for their calligraphy and shit, yes, that was all considered like super sacred, super sanctimonious. To learn how to read and write. Bro, these days, that's like, obviously you should know how to fucking read, you should write. But you're right, though, there was there was an esoteric side to it at that time. There was a spiritual side to knowing how to read and write.
Speaker 2: And still to this day are having you know, we don't know how to read like like ancient knowledge and wisdom such as like learning how to read the Bible and Hebrew.
Speaker 1: We had the ability to if you wanted though, we could learn that language.
Speaker 2: But even still there's there's discrepancies as far as did this word actually mean this, did this word actually mean that a lot of people like to take it to weird places?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, and I get that. But as far as the writing something down right, we're talking about that having an actual annotated document of some type that at one point in time was the gift of illumination, that at one time was a spiritual thing, as in like writing. You would even potentially say writing down a spell because not just written things were of God. You also have these grim wars. Yes right, I'm just saying it's the grammar. It's all connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Book of Spells. Check this one out. Understand you don't want to understand anybody. You don't want to stand.
Speaker 1: Under it and under Yeah, yeah dude, And Lil.
Speaker 2: Wayne brought that up. I think you stand under me. If you don't understand me.
Speaker 1: I will say this. Lil Wayne got stupid with his wraps in the end with his wordplay. But then shit like that came out and I was like, okay, hold on you you kind of onto something here, bro. Yeah, dude, Lil Wayne was a poet. Put my ex box, caught it xbox all right, now that you're fucking stupid, well come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I always like the one where he said as soon as I come, I come to my senses.
Speaker 1: So I always thought that was an interesting one. You do get that post nutclarity, that's a real thing. Post nuit clarity is a real thing. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, check this out. And I know a lot of people will look at this and see it for differ and things, and that's perfectly fine. Yeah, there are both good connotations and bad connotations to this very word. Okay, the religious person, you would see it a certain way while pious. Somebody who isn't a religious person might see it a different way.
Speaker 1: Okay, So whenever I.
Speaker 2: Say the word history, a lot of people will say, well, you know, the religious person will say, it's history God's story, right. Or if you look at a man's story, it is the victors who write the story, right, it is his story.
Speaker 1: It's not real history.
Speaker 2: Whenever we talk about history and our history books, a bunch of our shit that we learned in history whenever we were in high school was comletely different than what the actual real story is.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, I've never heard of the word history and thought it's God's story, so fucking lutely not. Oh, some people would say that, well, they need to open another type of book real quick, open a history book and read in there. Yes, I'm not saying that God wasn't present for all of it. He is a past, present in future God. I'm not disagreeing. But no, like when we read the story of the three hundred, right, yeah, understand that that was written by the Persians. Okay, we read the story of Alexander the Great that was written by people two hundred years after his death. Right, it's not God's story when it's always history, just gonna throw that out. It's a written document that talks about a thing that happened in the past. So yes, history, that's myself, is a lie agreed upon. But I will say his story as far as like he the writer's story, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: The writer's story or the writer's perception of what happened.
Speaker 1: When when Plutarch the Elder, which is widely deemed as one of the greatest historians of his era, was writing things about forty years before that or two hundred years before that or whatever, he was writing it down, that's what we deem to be history because that's the only source we have, right, Well, not for his time frame. We have other sources, but I'm just saying he is a He is seen as a first person source.
Speaker 2: It is always a valuable tool to have in your pocket to question everything, question history. Don't just take it at face value. Don't take it because you know your Civics teacher taught you this whenever you were in fucking eighth grade. You know what I'm saying. Just because it's written down doesn't make it truth.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, do digging. You know what I'm saying, Take responsibility for your opinions into your own hands. And if you think, wait a minute, is that really what happened? Google it.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't necessarily mean believe the opposite story either. It just means, okay, well, either one of these things could have happened. So I'm having an open mind to.
Speaker 1: It, right, I'm saying, do your research and come to your own conclusions. Be an independent thinker. I always like to say that you know I've heard this before. I don't know is the smartest thing you could say.
Speaker 2: However, you say I don't know, you are really like recognizing realizing that because you've been taught something you don't know it you don't know it. I get this point, and so I don't know. That's the way I kind of like to live my life. I will, you know, die saying I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean you you're acknowledging that your knowledge has a limit, you know what I mean? Yes, Now, there's a difference between you never knowing shit and being done being a dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and coming to a point to where somebody's asking you about something you honestly are like, I would love some some education if you if you can impart your wisdom on me, because I don't know about that, right, there's actual wisdom to that, to acknowledging that you don't know absolutely, oh yeah, absolute wisdom. And in that whole thing. So there's.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of phrases, a couple of things that I want to say that that I that I wanted to write down because and it kind of all ties in with everything. There's a there's a couple of phrases, uh that that some people have have said, and I'm just gonna throw it out there. It's not even necessarily necessarily that I believe it. I just find it food for thought. Words create, it created you, It created your family. It created your relationships, and it created your children. Without words, you would have never had the courage, or you would have never even there wouldn't have never been a path for you to meet your partner. Right, Like if you never said anything to Alan, Right, that's a a l L y N.
Speaker 1: For those who don't know as much as we talk about these things, they know I have a wife.
Speaker 2: But yes, Alan, if you would have never said anything to her, you wouldn't have a relationship with her, would have never gotten married, you would have never had kids. Word is what brought you, is what made all that happen. Word being the spell. So you spelled your way into your life. Yeah, you know, an arranged marriage situation which happens. Oh, yes it does, which happens, It still happens. It created how you think, how you feel whenever you think certain things, you're thinking with words.
Speaker 1: It's the amalgamation of all of your opinions and all of that combined is what makes you who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although it is weird people who are bilingual or tri lingual. Yeah, I asked Luisa. You know, because Luisa, my fiance, she's Brazilian. She's her first language is Portuguese. I ask her, do you think in English or do you think in Portuguese both? She says that, now that she's been living over here, I think in English. I said, that's so crazy. You used to think in Portuguese. Now you thinking, you think, your thoughts, whatever the sound that you hear in your mind. Right, you're thinking in a whole other language.
Speaker 1: How crazy? Life is about adaptation and change, bro Right, words create beauty and destruction. Yeah, Like I said, it's a double edged sword. Man.
Speaker 2: Words are spells in the simplest form, that's really what they are.
Speaker 1: I mean, Yeah, we're all magicians in some form of I believe, and okay, I'll believe that to a degree as well, because even Jesus said, you have all of my gifts and more. Absolutely, you can do all this shit that I'm doing healing the blind like you can do this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh I I take that quote very literally.
Speaker 1: I know you do which you're supposed to. But I feel like you misquote that a bit.
Speaker 2: You believe, I'm just saying what he said, That's all I'm saying. He's saying that it is possible for us to reach the heights that he reached yes, and the reason why is through faith. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I'm a huge believer in faith, right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But you also believe that that means that a human being, through his own actions, is able to achieve perfection. I disagree with that, dude. Whenever we talk about faith.
Speaker 2: There's this book I used to I studied for real estate not that long ago, until I failed the fucking the test like four or five times.
Speaker 1: I just got sick of taking it. I'm not Yeah, because of all.
Speaker 2: The damn French and all of our terminology in luis I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: Wait what what?
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of you have a lot of Napoleonic law and a lot of real estate like law and terminology. It all stems from the from French Napoleonic law.
Speaker 1: Dude, it is still a thing in Louisiana. It's a little level that we don't even understand. It's bullshit. But Napoleon also was the foundation for what we now have as far as democracy, even though he himself was an emperor. It's wild. It's wild anyway, It's a weird thing. Anyway. Whenever I was, uh, where was I going with that? The French terminology. You failed the test. You're going for real estate. It was a term you learned. I have no fucking clue what I was gonna say. How are you? I'm he don't even smoke? Yeah, yeah, damn okay, moving on, moving on.
Speaker 2: So check this out. Positive words create positive thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Negative words create negative thoughts. And we talked about this earlier about you know, like whenever you say I'll never be this or I'll never be that, you are spelling.
Speaker 1: You're putting a spell on yourself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because words are are the physical form of thought.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying? Absolutely? It's a very very strange thing.
Speaker 2: Another thing that I heard somebody saying and I wrote it down because it was so crazy, was so out there, but it makes sense and talking about words and you know the the rhythm of our voice and you know the the dark symbolic things that are behind certain words that we have no clue as to what they actually mean. As you know what this whole show is about.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna just quote him. He said, we were supposed to be raised on telepathy.
Speaker 1: What are you right?
Speaker 2: We still have telepathic powers, intuition and uh, energies, right, Okay, Like you can read a person's energy. We have intuition. I know that whenever I look at Luisa, I you know, we we will look at each other and just know what we're thinking and.
Speaker 1: Who is the entity WHOA Yeah, that whole thing.
Speaker 2: We still have telepathic powers, intuition.
Speaker 1: Energy.
Speaker 2: Language has been uh an attempt to cut off this connection. This is where people like to take it. It has been an attempt. Language has been an attempt to cut off this form of communication. Our intuition are you know, just being able to look at each other and read our minds, the telepathic things that that we might be able to just send whenever you think of somebody and they instantly call you or they instantly text you, depending on your connection with them.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I have my phone on airplane mode right now, but just the fact that I've talked about Luisa, Yeah, guarantee you, whenever I turn it off airplane mode, I have calls and.
Speaker 1: Text from her, guaranteed one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Same thing as Alan. Yep, you turn your phone off airplane mode, guarantee you. Since we've been talking about her, you have calls or text from her.
Speaker 1: Ye. Now is that to say that she would have anyway? Maybe?
Speaker 2: But is it also relating with but also she's always on your mind? Is she always on your mind?
Speaker 1: Yes? That your wife, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yep, I have a text message from her. No ship, let me check out. Just turn it off airplane mode. Shocker, I'm gonna now granted, granted, yes, of course.
Speaker 1: So it's like, well, you would have been texting her anyway at this time of day, right, just like your normal daily routine. First of all, not really, because she's at work and she can't text it work, right, So the fact that I have a text message from her at this time is actually quite rare. Okay, And I'm just saying, I'm I'm getting notifications. Damn, she didn't text me. No, I'm a bullshitter. Edit that part then't because we need validation.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need to add that we are truthful.
Speaker 1: We are. I'm with you. You know, we'll be editing ship like they don't added ship like that.
Speaker 2: But I mean to be fair, she is on vacation, she is uh you know, sleeping in.
Speaker 1: I would be too. Moving on.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I wanted to finish saying what I was saying. As far as this dude's quote, as far as language being an attempt to cut off this connection, every word we say is a magic spell. Spelling or spell casting has specifically been used to denigrate our divine selves. I just thought that that was such a cool thought, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that they have developed the languages as a way to cut us off from our own source, to make us more controllable.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Okay, it is magic spells in and of itself. Whenever you talk about think about the reptilian channeler we had on Anthony. Yeah, right, he says, whenever he's channeling or he's going to talk with these reptilians. Yes, I know it's reptilians. Maybe they demons. I get that whole thing.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Sure he's not speaking to them, he's communicating, telepathically communicating.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no actual words, right, right, it's communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like whenever they say like whenever, dudes, you know, they they made each other, like whenever I see you, like, I don't need to say what's up, I just give you a head nod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Body, language definitely speaks absolutely. Hey what Scott pace right? Yeah, he thinks he's communicating with the Sasquatches, with the dog men telepathically. Yes, there's no words, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And that's where I think all of this is really guided to because whenever you got abracadabra alec exam that whole every single word.
Speaker 1: I speak, Therefore I am, m oh, I speak, therefore I am. Would you I think therefore I am? I think that's more correct. No, I think therefore I am is definitely one. But I'm saying, per this, I speak therefore I am. I'm speaking things into existence. Bro I know the actual original quotas. I think therefore I am. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 2: And so whenever I've had my mushroom trips and I was spoken to by the eloheim them himself themselves.
Speaker 1: I would say himself, Okay, different strokes, different folks, some people. There's a group of things, and the universe is a thing all its own. I personally, per my beliefs loheem meaning God, I would say he but go ahead.
Speaker 2: But you think about it. Words can be misinterpreted, they can be misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Eloheem's kind of a specific word to be misinterpreted in my dude. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is that whenever you're being spoken to telepathically like that, there is no misunderstanding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you just understand you.
Speaker 2: There wasn't like there wasn't like, oh you know they said this, do it doesn't mean that? No, no, no, it was very clear and understood. Like whenever you text somebody, it's the worst form of communication.
Speaker 1: Unless you put an emoji, then you have no idea what the intent behind it was. You have no idea the type of verbal inflection that was put on it. I don't know if you're being if you just said that to be an asshole and you're being funny. I don't know if you're actually upset with me. I don't know if that period meant something, because usually you don't text with a period. Fuck all that so dumb call me? You have my number?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, And it could be taken there. So like whenever I say I could say uh, fuck you dude, right right, and just you could take that the wrong way right, or if I say, ah, fuck you dude, like you're saying something exactly, you're saying the same fucking words dude.
Speaker 1: Your subconscious is hearing the same syllables. Your brain is deciphering whether it's a positive, a negative, or an indifferent, but your subconscious herd those syllables.
Speaker 2: You understand what I mean by the vibration in my voice exactly right, Like the the my facial expressions are doing a lot of a lot of speaking. Yep, You'll be able to know what I mean just by the way I'm staring at you.
Speaker 1: But even if it's over the phone and is strictly audio, I would be able to get the intent because, like you said, the vibrations, right, the words coming out of your mouth, the sounds which are vibrations based off of your pitch, tone and delivery of whatever you're about to say, determines my immediate response to it. Words don't describe the context.
Speaker 2: And so whenever we're we're talking about, you know, different things that you say to somebody. Yes, words are magical spells and all that stuff, but it's all about the context. It's all about how you deliver it. I mean, I think that it all boils down to, oh, oh, I remember the whole real estate thing.
Speaker 1: I just remembered it. Okay, so the whole real estate thing.
Speaker 2: I was going deep down that whole real estate thing trying to understand. I wanted to really under get a great understanding of the mind of an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So there was this book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. It's a very, very famous book. It's been around for a long I think it was written in like the fifties or sixties.
Speaker 1: Super old book.
Speaker 2: And it was actually a great book for its time because it relates more now to today than it did back then.
Speaker 1: Because you got to think, back then, people.
Speaker 2: Were a lot more religious, a lot more people were going to church, a lot more people were believing in God.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: One thing that he talked about in his book, Now, this is a long book. I read it twice. Actually, well I read it once and then the other time I listened to it on audio. But one thing that he put all the way at the end of the book, and he had to put it at the end of the book was the magic of faith itself. Okay, all right, and he goes, now, I don't mean faith in God. I don't mean faith in a religion. I don't mean faith in any specific thing.
Speaker 1: But it's just.
Speaker 2: Having the faith whenever you have faith, I can have faith in you.
Speaker 1: Sure, I can have faith in my fiance. I could have faith in my kids.
Speaker 2: That they're going to grow up to be good, good adults one day.
Speaker 1: Well, if you do your job right, that's all we're doing is training successful adults one day.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to have faith. You're not supposed to believe, because within believe there is the word lie. So do you want to be lied? Which is believe?
Speaker 1: You want to? You wanna? I hear you.
Speaker 2: You can't believe something. You have to have faith in something. There's a humongous difference. That's why whenever we talk about Crow Triple seven, who were going to be having on the show the end of January, I'm fucking star, it's going to be insane. His theme song it goes as belief is the enemy of knowing. Yeah, and so it's all word magic, dude, Everything is word magic. And I think that you know you don't believe anything because if you're being if you're believing something, you're believing what somebody else told you, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: You have no idea. You weren't there, you didn't witness it. This is not a first person account. Yes, so that the person telling you this was being truthful and was there. To have faith is the strongest force there is.
Speaker 2: I believe, and you don't have to. Like I said, it doesn't have to be a religious thing. It can just be. I have faith that this podcast will eventually be sure, our be all and all, we will not have to work one day. Oh have faith in that. I don't believe that. I don't think that I have faith in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hear you. You know what I'm meancause you don't want that. Also, life has a way of fucking you over whenever you're doing really really well and get cocky with it. Right. So to have a belief means that you have accepted this to be true. Right, And if it's something that has not happened yet or something that you're trying to achieve, I believe I'll be a millionaire one day. You are putting hard belief into something that has not happened yet. Well, you think about belief tickets before they hatch, bro and you'll typically fail. Think about where beliefs started as whenever you were a child.
Speaker 2: Okay, believe in the Easter bunny, believe in Santa Claus, believe that in the fucking Tooth Fairy.
Speaker 1: Believe that, believe this, believe that, believe, make belief. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, except it is facts because your parents, who would never lie to you, told you it is true, and they were who you use as your guide for everything else in your At.
Speaker 2: Our absolute core, we know belief is bullshit. We know that Santa Claus isn't real. We know that's the Easter Bunny ain't real.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: We know the fucking Tooth Fairy ain't real. So it is speaking to us at a subconscious level. Whenever you say believe, you know there's a chance that it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, damn. But having faith in something means that you are choosing to have faith that this is true. You can't verify it, no, but you believe in your heart of hearts you have faith right. Yes, Now, like you said, I keep using those terms interchangeably, but I think you're onto something. Those are actually different words with different definitions. You know, it's an even worse word than belief, belief or faith is h God, damn it. I'm having brain farts this morning. You didn't take your on it. Did you I did? You did, but I didn't sleep well, dude, took me fucking forever. Oh, by the way, didn't dream still, No, the on it did not cause dreams. I'm telling you. When I sleep, I'm in a fucking coma. Jesus Christ. I only eat right before you go to bed. No, no, no, I eat probably six o'clock and I go to sleep probably eleven or night.
Speaker 2: For those of you who are wondering what we're talking about, I bought the Joe Rogan stuff on it Alpha brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wow, Which've been feeling like Superman on a mental level. I will say that during the day after I had taken it, Oh it was great. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would suggest that you get a fair amount of sleep, though, because it took me forever to fall asleep last night.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because I did drink a cup of coffee like before I went to bed, So it's probably a bad idea. Dude. I could slam this rain and then go lay my head down and crash if it's time for bed. Usually I can do that. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I knew I had to wake up, and I knew that I had to wake up and use my actual brain instantly.
Speaker 1: I can stress my mind off instantly. That's why my wife tosses and turns and can't settle is because she can't turn her brain off me. It's time to sleep. Click. I usually don't have that problem.
Speaker 2: Last night was just so weird because normally, yeah, we have that nothing box. Yeah you know what I'm saying, and I usually tune right into that bad boy when time to go to bed. Usually I'll be laying there for less than thirty seconds and I'm done.
Speaker 1: I've learned, though, if I lay there and I acknowledge the fact that I'm in my nothing box like headspace, then my mind starts running and I'm like, shit, see now I've done fucked up my process. What is worth than belief? What is? What is worse than belief? Worse, worse, worser, more bad, more worser, not gooder? What is not? What words are? Hard? They are? But what is worse than actual belief itself? Is hope? Hope is bad? Oh, hope is terrible.
Speaker 2: Why if faith is the powerful entity that it is, and belief is half of what faith is Okay, hope is realizing that you know it's not going to happen, but you're hoping it does.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh dude, you know what I'm saying. Okay, So that like, so you know, you're acknowledging the fact that the odds are stacked against you and the odds of this happening are not good. You're you're you're hopeful.
Speaker 2: Let's say you're a football team and you're down by two touchdowns with thirty seconds to go in the game.
Speaker 1: I hope we come back. Yeah, but you don't think it's I believe it, and you, for sure as fuck don't have faith that you will, right right? You know what I'm saying. I hear you. Damn yeah dude. So so if that's the case, that's that's kind of my approach to life. Hope for the best, but expect the worst. Don't hope for anything. How about that? Eh? Have faith that the best will come? Nah, I'm sorry, I have so little faith in humanity. I look both ways before across a one way street, Like that's true, though, I checked the toilet paper after a wipe. Dog. I don't trust shit, you feel me? I ain't got nah, No, dude.
Speaker 2: If you don't check the toilet paper after you wipe, you're a You're an actual.
Speaker 1: How do you know? If you like, yeah, you know? Yeah, dude. I watched this TikTok about this uh this this.
Speaker 2: Blind girl and she's like, oh, no, girl, and she's explaining because people have asked her, how do you know you're done wiping when you're done taking a shit?
Speaker 1: Excellent question, But god, I don't. Oh no, she has to smell. She has to smell it. Yeah, that's the thing. They have to adapt in their own way. Oh man, man.
Speaker 2: Our cult members who are blind out there, if that's wrong, please reach out to us and scold us.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's more than one way to skin a cat, but I'm curious. You know, why would you skin a cat in the first place to eat it? Why? All over Africa and all over Asia they eat cats and dogs. It's fair. A dog is a fine meal. No, I would never you say that. No, I know that if you ever ate it and didn't know what meat it was, you wouldn't say that. Now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of meat out there that they claim to be chicken that I'm just like, I don't fuck Have.
Speaker 1: You ever seen a cat outside of a Chinese restaurant? You ever had a McRib? Oh? Oh yeah, that's not that's not no thing. That's real meat. I actually believe that's human flesh. You know why I know that's not real meat because the Mr Packs when I was in had pork rib okay, and it was meat based product. That's what it was listed as. This is the exact same consistency, texture, everything as the mick rib, but with a different sauce. Bro, meat based. Think about that meat based product. You realize that could mean they put like a tablespoon of like lard of pig fat into a vat of absolute shit, bro.
Speaker 2: Not even you think about it, like whenever whenever there's a movie, it's based on a true story, right, it's it could be totally fucking not even the same thing.
Speaker 1: It could be a nugget of truth for this massive story. The Titanic was based on a true story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and that horseshit, bro, I mean, of course, you know they they threw in the whole jack and rose and all that thing, you know, just for cinematic well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Wrong, sometimes based on a true story and they actually hold it true to form. Okay sometimes, but meat based product, No, I don't want to put that. I would like to have meat in my diet, not meat based product in my diet.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the same thing as like the what is it called, the uh, the burger, the vegetable burger, Oh, the uh.
Speaker 1: The unbelievable burger, the insane what is it something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, some dumb shit, but really they say that it's a it's a vegetarian. It's not vegetarian. Essentially, Yes, soybean would be vegetarian.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry, y'all look into it. We are not supposed to be ingesting soy in this way. The human body is not made to ingest soy like that. So y'all wondering why we're getting all these random cancers out of nowhere, just saying they use soy as a filler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not good, horrible force in that regard, it's not good at all. So yeah, stay away from you know, the almighty burger, whatever the fuck they want to.
Speaker 1: Call it, what it's whatever, burger king is I know what it is that whopper that's like not meat, it's trash. I don't even eat Burger King, To be honest with you, No, I don't either, you know. I there's nothing that they have that I really like, can't go without.
Speaker 2: But you know that a lot of these fast food corporations, they are traded on the stock market, right, and the stocks have one like one goal, and that is to make their stock go up, and they want to appease their stockholders. The stockholders don't give a shit about the quality of things that you're actually selling. They just want you to keep selling and improve those numbers period after period.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you're if you're feeding orderline dog food like Arbi's, don't you dare?
Speaker 1: I know you love it? Don't much? I know? And cheddar bro is my life. It's that's all they got. They just brought a turkey to the table a couple of years ago. How they have maintained existence? This long bothers me, same as long John Silvers. That's another one. Who eats there? I do when I love that place.
Speaker 2: When I was upset as shit whenever they shut down that one in Metai.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, right outside New Orleans. Oh my god, you eat the obscure fast I don't eat the fish. I don't like fish from a Long John Silvers. You don't get I like.
Speaker 2: I know, I like the fried chicken and the hush puppies. I didn't even know those are on the menu. Dude, I've never stepped inside of how they fry. Their chicken is so delicious.
Speaker 1: It's a time out now, holf. We're talking about fast food chains and frying chicken. You're telling me that their chicken is better than KFC or Popeyes or Raising Canes or Zaxby's or what.
Speaker 2: We all take Long John's fried chicken over every other fast food chicken?
Speaker 1: Is this bone in chicken or boneless boneless?
Speaker 2: It's just like a real, like a chicken fucking breast.
Speaker 1: Wait, you Chick fil Egg? You would take this place over Chick fil Egg?
Speaker 2: Dude, I laugh in the face of Chick fil A whenever it's compared to Long John Silvers.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I have to try this because you're making some bowl cleans.
Speaker 2: It is the best chicken I've ever had in my life. Maybe it was something, and that's another thing, was because that I grew up on it. Maybe I just have a nostalgia thing, a nostalgic love for this.
Speaker 1: It could be it's possible, and that's not to the gate. It's awesomeness if it really is that bad ass. I throw out Long John Silver's because no one I know eats there or I've never even stepped inside of one, and RB's just because they nasty as fuck. I mean, same goes.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't eat like a fish filet from one of these places.
Speaker 1: Oh, the filet of fish McDonald's, dude, absolutely not. I see people get this, and I'm sure it tastes fine, but dude, what Yeah, good luck guessing what fish? That is? The Only thing I really eat from there anymore is like the spicy chicken sandwich. But that's because the breast itself, like isn't a ground up nugget, Like you can pull it apart and see the like texture of the meat. All that stuff. Now, I'm sure it's full of full of steroids. It's full of full of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, well, that's that's how they make it bigger, and they're able to sell it off as something that is, you know, more expensive or whatever.
Speaker 1: But and I'm sure all of that is in play, but at least I know this came from an actual animal, right, And could that like the bacon. How do I know that's not soy bacon, that's facing But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You know why Why Because whenever you look at McDonald's, it reminds you of your childhood.
Speaker 1: It is that sigil magic. It is all magic. The gold arcs on a red background that is an imprinted image on pretty much everybody on earth, the same as the Coca Cola the logo. Yeah, the red background with the white cursive. Coca Cola is one of the most, if not the most recognized symbol on Earth. So is Disney's signature, which if you look at it within it has six sixty six.
Speaker 2: Well, if you really go back to history, you'll be able to see that Walt Disney was boys with one of von Braun of NASA, and.
Speaker 1: Von Braun was a legitimate, horrible Nazi, not just a scientist that was under Nazi rules. No, he actually killed Jews himself, like this is an actual Nazi he gas little. No, he he hung the five slowest employees at his rocket factory or like his his workshop where he was doing work in Germany. He had Jew people being like the grunt labor. He would kill the five slowest every week. He would hang them from a banister at the very entrance of this facility, so that all the other employees had to walk by them every morning and see, every week five of us are going to die. You didn't want to be that five, so you worked harder.
Speaker 2: Wow, Corner von Braun himself did this, dude, So yes, he was an actual piece of shit Nazi.
Speaker 1: This really relates to Elon Musk and Tesla. I don't believe is killing people though.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think that he's killing people. I think that it's kind of like so what a lot of people are saying is is that the people that are working inside of those those workshops or whatever, making the cars or making the rockets or whatever the fuck they're doing, they are being worked to death. Bro, Like Elon wants his absolute like if you're at work, you need to be balls to the wall every single second, or else you will be I don't care of.
Speaker 1: Him one where the and do the sweatshop thing? I haven't really looked into that. I mean, he has a tesla, I know, but like does his employees work and shit conditions? I know that they recently opened up one in Texas somewhere, then I'm assuming it's not a sweatshop. I don't believe Texas would allow that to go down. I don't know. Maybe there's more shit that's going on. And also, since we're on the topic of like relevant people and shit, why am I seeing so many things about Ellen Degenerous as DJ dying. Was there some sort of controversy around his death? Is there a conspiracy here? Because I'm getting messages left and right about this. He was a fucking DJ that worked for Ellen.
Speaker 2: He killed himself, right, but he was just This does go back to everything Ellen. So we know that Ellen has the same exact set. It looks identical to Epstein.
Speaker 1: Island, right. We know she treats her employees like shit.
Speaker 2: She treats her employees horribly a lot of times. Whenever people kill themselves, they're usually.
Speaker 1: Not happy at work.
Speaker 2: I get that, but like horrible working conditions Ellen is said to. I mean, there's she has a lot of people on the show where there's a lot of magic things that are going on behind the thing, behind the scenes. Think about whenever Obama gave her the Medal of Honor or metal or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Now it was the Purple Heart, No purple heart. It was. It was some metal. The basically, it's the civilian version of the Medal of Honor. You've done something so above and beyond for your country, you deserve to be recognized on a national scale for it. Yeah, the whole just keeps swimming bullshit whenever she's just dory. Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the same reason Tom Hanks got it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, she got it because she's a gay celebrity. Let's be honest, les, be honest, Like she hasn't done really anything for the community. She like, she hasn't done shit. Oprah hasn't done. Oprah has done so much more for just people in general, even her people that come there and get free cars. She has done more for like on mass than Ellen has ever done.
Speaker 2: Better watch out be in a conspiracy head and liking Oprah.
Speaker 1: I don't like her. I am just saying that, if we're gonna look at it by the numbers, Oprah as a whole, from start to now of her career, has done so much more for the community, so much more for people, so much more to help make the world a better place. I'm not saying she hadn't done some shitty things as well, but you could actually look at the recordings of what she's done positive as opposed to Ellen, who has done some things, I'm sure, but nothing compared to Oprah, right and so, and both of them are paled in comparison to Gandhi. But he also did a lot of bad shit too. There's a lot dark side of Gandhi.
Speaker 2: That Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Gandhi was on some shit as well.
Speaker 1: Mother Teresa too, bro dude, Yes, with the kids, Oh my gosh. She literally let these people die to make more money from the Catholic Church. And when she dies she had millions and millions in her account. But she was a highus nun dedicated to poverty. Right. Oh man, we could do a whole deep dive on that. As a people, we are too many bruh, the whole thing, dude. It's insane, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, as far as old boy what was his name, which one on the Ellen show, the rap or not the rapper?
Speaker 1: The DJ damn?
Speaker 2: I can't remember what his name was, but I didn't look really too far into it. But I just know that a lot of people are seeing that as some sort of maybe it's Ellen's sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I mean, we are coming up on I gotta do more digging on the winter. I didn't know if you had heard anything about it. That's the deal, because like I keep getting messages and I don't know that there's conspiracy to it or not or it just because it's that. It has to be because it's Ellen, and because it's anything connected to a celebrity, there has to be a conspiracy. Yeah, I don't know. I'm done you digging. I didn't know if you had heard anything.
Speaker 2: Are there any words that you can think of right now? Whenever I bring up all these different words, you know, cursive and job and grammar and entrance and universal, Are there any words that come to your mind that that you were thinking? Oh, I wonder if there's an inverse meaning to this word damn.
Speaker 1: Off the top of my head. We have a lot of words in the English language, so we do.
Speaker 2: For example, Hat who used to be the original co host before you came here. He used to always look at because we went down a weird spiritual rabbit hole as that the the word Jesus, and he used to always say, damn. There's got to be something in the word in the in the name and the word Jesus.
Speaker 1: There is there is power in the name of Jesus, even though it wasn't his name right, right, there's a reason why the Bible King James Bible, everybody knows Heyeseus, right or Jesus. Even in other languages they referred to him by that name instead of his actual name of Yashua. What's the reason? Hmm? That, good, sir, would take an entire episode. We'll do an episode. We would have to break that down to the Aramaic, to the Greek, to the Latin, to everything about how his name was changed and why it was changed to what it is now. It are you saying.
Speaker 2: It's it's It's basically the same thing as like, you know why the Bible only has sixty six books and it's now so it's just like we're meant to listen to or what we're meant to see.
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Is that on the same level playing field as that? No?
Speaker 1: How can I put this?
Speaker 2: If words are vibration, yeah, and we say Jesus and is ah not anywhere close to Yashua?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How is it acceptable that we still call him Jesus?
Speaker 1: It's acceptable in the same sense that an evolve. Well, hold on, hold on, it's acceptable. In the same way that we refer to God. God is not his name. The word God is a human made moniker. Well, it's a title exactly that we made. Right. He said to call him the Great I am or yahweh yahweh. Right, Yeah, that is that's what he said. We're over here calling him father and we're calling him God, which are human titles. You see what I'm saying. So in that same sense, referring to him as Jesus as opposed to Yeshiah, same thing. It's just the term that we have used. We are talking about the same guy, you know what I mean? Now that being said the name Jesus. This whole episode has been breaking down how words can mean different things, right, and how it's basic not just hypnosis, but it's also spell casting. Right. So to break down the name of Jesus as opposed to you Shua, we would really need to do a solid hour role.
Speaker 2: I would love to dive into that, not opposed to it. Yeah, I would love to dive into that. But anyway, what hat brought up is he goes Jesus like jeesz Us. You know, what I'm saying, Like, what's the answer, like who, Like who is Jesus?
Speaker 1: Where is Jesus? Oh, jess it's us. Ah, well jez wasn't exactly a common but I like where his head's at.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, he's not at.
Speaker 1: Least translation in our at least he's thinking of it on that wavelength problem, which is not incorrect. Right, Jesus is in all of us, right, God is in all of us. That whole thing. Hey, you yourself believed the soul is a part of the source.
Speaker 2: I mean, Christ, the Christos, everything that's going on within our body, the thirty three vertebrae that we have in our body, thirty three years that Jesus lived thirty for the record degrees in masonry. His name wasn't Yeshua Yeshua Christ right right right, His name was Yeshua the Nazaretha or not d does Italian, but basically Yashua of Nazareth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Christ. Yeah, And that's also why if you look at any Catholic crucifix right and has the moniker at the top that says I are or I in our I Henri, yeah, Henri, do you know what that means? I did. I don't remember I in our I it's an acronym for Yeshia starting with an I of Nazareth. R is a Latin for Rex, which is king, king of the Jews, which is also with a I. Because there's no j interesting Yeshia Nazareth rex uh Yudah Jesus of nat king of the Jews, the Jews, And it was put on there as a as a a humiliation thing. They're saying, here's your king. He claims that he's the king of the Jews. Here he is. But my point is, though you look at that alone, that shows you that his name was not Jesus with a J. And that's even historically documented. Bro.
Speaker 2: You know, there's there's actually people that have brought up letters themselves having symbolic meanings.
Speaker 1: So the T is like the crossross an s, the curves like a path. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So whenever you got test, it's like the cross sure path and everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, what the hieroglyphs have thought pictures that had intent behind them that we could now read because of the Rosetta stone. Right, any written language, all it is is lines and curves on a paper in symbols that we are. Brain has been trained to understand and recognize and read it marks the spot, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of weird things going on there, just.
Speaker 1: Saying that's why Greek alphabet things are still being used today in fraternities and sororities and shit. Nobody speaks with those letters anymore. The Greek alphabet is not still with the ancient Greek alphabet. But somehow we still know what a sigma means. We still know epsilon, we still know omega alpha. Right. How about the S right?
Speaker 2: So just taking it back to the S if there never used to be a J before, and jay was created after the S S meaning the path you cut a S in half, it kind of looks like a J.
Speaker 1: So a J being half of the path. I think it might be on a I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe that one was a hard Maybe it's a slight towards gus rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Maybe you were actually onto something. I've never actually thought about that one. I don't know.
Speaker 2: My mind's weird anyway, Jake of any parting words for you, sir?
Speaker 1: Do you do you believe in all of this, right, all I'm saying, but leave right, have faith? But no, man, this is incredibly interesting, and I do believe that you're onto some shit here. Man. I think you really have found something that we could take to another level. Now. Granted, maybe this was all a misfire, right, Maybe the words breaking down like this is just coincidence and we really are just grasping its straws here and we're trying to find more of something that's not there. Fine, fine, if that's your opinion on the matter, sure, But personally, I believe that this is based in reality. I believe that maybe not all of this, Maybe some of this just is a happy coincidence. But there are certain things that we know for sure. When you say it, certain things happen, certain feelings and emotions towards it change. And just like you said, you're subconscious as hearing every syllable regardless of intent.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're That's why it's called etymology. It is literally how words are evolving over time. Yeah, we know that, like we use slang, slang is from an original word, like take it back, Like.
Speaker 1: How many times we say dude or bruh? Yeah, any of this ship that we say every single day, dude comes from Actually I used to know at the top of my head. I don't anymore. Yeah, I think it was like a dude ranch and to call somebody ado would be like a day hand. I don't know, like the dude that's just there to work for the day. He's not like one of your employees. He's just a dude. He's bringing it through town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you call somebody bruh brother brother right, Yeah, it's an endearing term.
Speaker 1: My brother in Christ brother in Christ as well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, Yeah, I just wanted to bring this to the cult members attention. We want to bring this to the cult members attention. I thought that this was a very interesting topic. It's going to be it is the end of the two parter on this one man into the two parter. Hopefully you guys liked it. Yeah, let us know what you think. Are there any other words? Surely there are. Bring them to bring them to our attention.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: The best way to be able to bring those specific words to our attention is one thing that we read every single word of the comments on Apple podcasts. If you're using Apple podcasts, you go comment on Apple podcasts you're gonna see a bonch of really great people who are giving us five stars and talking about how you know, they enjoy the show and they enjoy the topics.
Speaker 1: They're talking some hater mail. Dude, Oh there's haters, which is what it is. I'm not mad at that. However, if you're listening and you like what we're doing here, hit us with the five stars, hit us with a comment, give us a review, help us break through the algorithm and get this pumped out to more people. Man, we're trying to grow this thing. We have grown exponentially because of our cult members here in the last year, and we are trying to continue this practice.
Speaker 2: So so don't hide your kids, don't hide your wife, share this podcast with them.
Speaker 1: Your kids.
Speaker 2: Don't hire this from kids. This is not a child friendly program. I will say that, open up their third eye in your own turn your children your way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's something a little excerpt from this that you think, maybe I'll tell this to my kid one day.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyhow, until next time, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan Jacob.
Speaker 1: There's one very important, extremely.
Speaker 2: Vital thing we ask you to do just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Open up that third Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty per per cent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 2: Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 1: Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred free shipping with the code Cult