Speaker 1: Here's your honorable mention, serving you.
Speaker 2: An honorable movie as today holding auditions to become the newest member.
Speaker 3: Look at your over stated reaction.
Speaker 2: A man who posed as a flight attendant for different airlines was able to get one hundred and twenty free flights over the course of several years.
Speaker 3: Tyron Alexander is his name. They say, between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty four, he booked free flights only available to pilots and flight attendants on an airline carrier's website. What they need to provide is their employer, their date of hire, and badge number he threw. He flew thirty four times with that airline. It's gotta be that easy to fill out that information. On the site that he was able to do this, he submitted about thirty different badge.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is find one that works.
Speaker 3: Right and then just tweak it. Yeah, I'm gonna try this.
Speaker 2: Wire fraud is basically when he's accused of twenty years in prison, ten years from entering the secure airport.
Speaker 1: That's real time. Never mind, here's number nine at number nine, I did ninth place.
Speaker 3: If a cock's dirty nine times out of tennis partner's dirty too.
Speaker 2: And I speak nine languages. Nine basically everybody at table nine.
Speaker 1: I feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 2: And niner? Did I get just niner in there? From talking?
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would react to this.
Speaker 2: Guys, disc golfers in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina saw a baby hammerhead shark fall from the sky while in the middle of one of their rounds.
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: So three friends they were at the eleventh hole at Splinter City disc golf Course in Myrtle Beach. They saw an ausprey carrying this little baby hammerhead shark in its mouth.
Speaker 3: I see. So the bird went down for lunch, picked up a hammerhead shark that is a big feast, and then dropped it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ousprey was being chased by a couple of crows when it dropped whatever it dropped, they didn't even know what it was until they walked up to it. They realized something more extraordinary. Baby hammerhead shot our.
Speaker 3: Little baby hammerhead shark.
Speaker 1: Are you sure he's dead?
Speaker 3: Number eighth a.
Speaker 1: CID is bold every eight second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's the quote thirty nine year old man named Eric klinger Smith from Buffalo, New York recently went to a Muppet Vision, a conference about muppets, and he said, Standing there in his shirt and blazoned with a phrase save Muppet Vision, Eric thirty nine years old, said, I was all cried out. You see, it was a funeral for Muppets Vision, a Muppet attraction at Walt Disney World in Florida devoted to Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and Gizmo Gonzo. Excuse me, I'm gonna get really in trouble for that one. Apparently people were in tears over the Muppets attraction closing grown people, grown men, grown men. That's the key everyone adorned. Did you see the people in their Kermit outfits? Oh? My god?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Wall Street Journal wrote the article and included in this third paragraph this line, this.
Speaker 1: Used to be their happy place.
Speaker 3: You can still play with your muppets at home.
Speaker 1: Here's number seven days, seven years of college down.
Speaker 3: To drain seven seven seven seven days. You had some run ins with la boo boos here at work this week.
Speaker 2: Valentine accosted me with one, but his La Boo boo costed me.
Speaker 3: He said, look at my laboo boo and he said no.
Speaker 2: The National Financial Regulatory Regulatory Administration is China's financial regulator. It's asking banks to refrain from offering non compliant perks to attract deposits, specifically stop giving away la Boo boo dolls. The guidance came after one of the banks ran a promotion offering La Boo boo dolls in several cities to anybody who would deposit at least fifty thousand and one for three months.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great promotion. Arey KIDDINGA booby number six?
Speaker 1: I got six, you got six, She got six? Number six, there's six more weeks of winter.
Speaker 2: Picture me a rabbi and six drunken longshomy.
Speaker 1: We just dig into nursing her pleasure to ask, I don't have.
Speaker 2: To take to drink another six packs.
Speaker 3: Do you ever see a no barking sign? I mean, no parking signs, no explosive diarrhea signs. We've seen all of that from one end of the spectrum to another, but no barking signs.
Speaker 2: Montreal dog owners at a dog park could be fined between five hundred and two thousand dollars outside the dog park that says it's forbidden to let your dog bark, wine or howl.
Speaker 3: Even an odd place for a no barking sign would be outside a dog park.
Speaker 2: One dog owner said, it's too much. It's too much. I know it's to scare people, but it's not fair. It's stressful, to be honest, I'm always looking around to see if my dog is doing good. She's not barking too much. No, it's not fun anymore, said the Canadian relax of her.
Speaker 3: Five for five.
Speaker 1: I have we begin bombing in five minutes.
Speaker 3: Five little monk, this is the year five point.
Speaker 2: Five would be a favorite.
Speaker 1: Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 3: So this approach kind of I think worked. I mean it worked for me. I quit smoking regularly for the first time when it became kind of taboo to smoke. Everyone smoked in the nineties, and that's when I started smoking. And then everyone quit smoking, and then it became shameful to smoke. You would smoke in alleys and hidden away like a heroin addict. You were embarrassed to have people see you smoke. And I think that that's really what started the wave of cessation. When it came to smoking, and now in Hong Kong, that's what they're telling people to do. Stare at the smokers. Please, stare at people who light up to discourage smoking.
Speaker 1: But that's it, just look at them.
Speaker 3: Well, they're toughening other anti tobacco measures.
Speaker 2: This is just part of it.
Speaker 3: They have banned smoking inside restaurants, workplaces, indoor public spaces and some other public outdoor areas. But this is just part of it.
Speaker 1: But that works.
Speaker 3: Man public shaming. Here's number four for minute, is probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 1: Commandment number four.
Speaker 3: This isn't the same world you left four years ago.
Speaker 2: Well you missed the fifth annual European Gull Screeching Championship. Sixty people who believe they sound like seagulls from fourteen different countries descended on the town of Depon and Belgium over this last weekend.
Speaker 3: Just that they tried to sound like a goal. They dressed like the birds, feathers, face paint, the whole bit. We've got a series of nuggets here where you can just send in brigades of mental health professionals with the bands.
Speaker 1: Mine, mine, number three three shall be the number that shall count and the number of the counting shall be three.
Speaker 2: We're dead within three hours.
Speaker 3: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 1: All three of the three. I got all three of you guys, for the rest of your natural born live. After that three days, they both start to stink it three well.
Speaker 2: Meta, Facebook's parent company, this week announced that it's going to sue the maker of an app that uses AI to simulate nude images of real people who appear clothed in their pictures. Find somebody with their cloth, picture of somebody with their clothes on, put it in this new DeFi app, and it will then take the clothes off of them. This is like the old X ray glasses you used to get in the back of the comic books.
Speaker 1: Grandpa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just terrifying when you think about it. Used with kids in schools, right, and then they start circulating pictures of people at school, you know, naked. But it's AI. I mean, it's all bad.
Speaker 2: Meta says the company bans quote non consentual intimate imagery on its platform.
Speaker 3: Non consensual image.
Speaker 2: Very interesting sanitized way of putting that, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Number two?
Speaker 2: What's going on you too?
Speaker 3: There's two sons and no women. Can you probably take a capsule or two in the morning, maybe the afternoon, a good old one a day vitamin something like that.
Speaker 2: What about centrum silver.
Speaker 3: Centrum silver? Oh, are you an a doctor?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Would you take anything?
Speaker 2: I do not currently take anything cool crapsules, crapsules.
Speaker 3: You don't take a crapsule.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 3: British doctors are prescribing these crapsules. What they have inside them are a freeze dried feces. It's a new treatment and they say that the studies have shown some promise treating everything from advanced cancer to deadly liver disease.
Speaker 2: Well, fecal transplants have been on for some time where and it's not putting poop. You don't take poop from one person put it in somebody else. It's the microbiome that is destroyed in your gut that has to be replaced with a healthy microbiome. And some of that bacteria is what they use. But researchers have been testing whether these freeze dried stool capsules from healthy donors could be used to uproot some of the antibiotic resistant bacteria that might be hiding in someone else's guts.
Speaker 3: How much money is to be made out of handing over your fecal matter for in the name of science, to.
Speaker 2: Help people blood donor plasma dont right?
Speaker 3: Are there centers where you go like you would donate sperm or blood, you can also donate fecal matter? Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: And it's healthy? Like somebody with that healthy biome?
Speaker 3: Pay you for it? Now? They give you a magazine. You go in the room, you do your business, just like in the other places.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the same, but I know what you're getting. I mean, here's number one, weird.
Speaker 1: Number one, number one. We're number one, Ben.
Speaker 3: I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 1: Are you the number one row?
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 3: You're a man?
Speaker 1: Why do you always do?
Speaker 3: Do you ever shove a USB cable up your penis?
Speaker 1: I love that they included the X ray here?
Speaker 3: Do you love it?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Young man got a cable lodged in his unit after he inserted it for what he thought, I guess was going to be some sort of pleasure. Twenty one year old student decided to go to the hospital when he realized that he couldn't pull it.
Speaker 1: Out by himself.
Speaker 2: My god, he told medics that he had previously put things in there like cotton buds.
Speaker 1: I assume that's a cute tip.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got to your question for somebody with a penis. Go on, do if you were to try to give yourself.
Speaker 2: A name for this practice, did you know that it's called sounding?
Speaker 1: Why stuff in there?
Speaker 3: Why is it called sounding?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It sounds painful.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're a man with a penis. If you wanted to cause yourself pleasure, would it occur to you to stick something in your urethra? Why are you silent in this moment?
Speaker 1: I'm at least giving it some thought. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no. No, That's why I said no.
Speaker 3: I mean, even aside from the painfulness of it, right right, Yeah, that would be what Elmer. I'm not judging. I'm just I'm just surprised.
Speaker 2: You said it would not mad Elmer, Matt, She's not mad, she's just disappointed.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious, Like, if you thought about your urethra, don't you think that it would have hurt to put something in it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean good things in lit I've hurt sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is true. That is true.
Speaker 1: You're not back on Monday.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 1: All right, it's gonna be a long weekend. Everybody have a great time.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about all the things you can put in there, Okay,