Speaker 1: Is very important to this audience. The question, of course, where do we draw the line or you, ladies and gentlemen, meaning public safety and government surveillance and what you've just said, Jeff is very interesting. It should trip off a nerve in the body to say, wow, enough is enough. But let let us talk about this subject from both sides of the equation. The science and mystery of surveillance in our world today. Yes, you can get in on the conversation and the theater of the mind one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two to feel what everybody out there feels should be and with controls as many people want, or the complete abolition of these type of cameras. I find it fascinating. Just a little side story for you and the audience. They may not know this. Many many years ago, over fifteen I represented a company, and I'm honest that was in the video surveillance world for in custody chain of custody law enforcement, in other words, in the patrol car. They had a data recorder that went into the area where the radio was.
Speaker 2: For those of you that.
Speaker 1: Are fans of the forward police vehicles of day's gone by, this was known as the P seventy one platform from Ford, simply known as a police car. And in that particular case, Jeff, and to everybody listening, there was a video surveillance camera when an officer would do a traffic stop. They also had an audio type of device, well before the before these new Exxon cameras that are now out there. The problematic thing was one day and I was sitting in a meeting with entire staff, maybe one hundred people. Somebody came in, Jeff with a presentation and I was kind of shocked, and this really got me to think. I had a question my own sanitay in doing this.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: License plate reader cameras. The guy got up at the podium and said, we now have the technology to go through any shopping mall and scan every single license plate and we can find out who might have a warrant, who has unpaid traffic tickets. And it kind of bothered me. And again I'm not being melodramatic. It fits very well to what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, no, absolutely, you know, and you know there's there's you know, there's schools that are called contracting with the plot cameras. There's churches that are that are that are contracting with and there's h o ways in addition to the cities and the police and the police departments and and all that. And and again it's like when you when you when you think about it from a school security standpoint, if you have access to these flot cameras and you can identify license plates, and you can identify cars and and all that, you get the immediate benefit of that. And I would argue that that's probably a pretty good application of it to where if if a kid goes missing, then you you would immediately know, okay, well we know that the last place that that they got in was this vehicle, and then you can actually track the car down and all that. So on one hand, again you see the benefit of that, but also when you when you also think about it, like you explained, there is a vast invasion of privacy. And again we have to we have to preface this by by saying that in general, you could argue this technology is going to be used for good. You got to you know, hunt down the bad guys who's got warrant out, But there's also been instances where flock cameras have been used and abuse and you can also see the potential for a much more tyrannical application of it. You know, just think about what's happening in China with a social credit scores. You saw what happened with the with the COVID lockdowns and all the security and metments they were doing over there in China, Like you know, the Chinese that infiltrated a lot of different aspects of the United States government, of our society out here. So when you think about it, the technology is in place for that kind of a surveillance state that we have to be very cautious about that. We don't, you know, fast track it to that point.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm not a biblical scholar by any means, and I'm sure you can help us as we navigate through time and space there. But if you look at flock, I've done a little research in the Bible, and there's so many chapters in the Bible in which flock is defined and it comes down to this, and this was a summation human helplessness, naivete dependence in large crowds or groups. So I got to ask you this, what does in your opinion the flock term? Is it named after an individual or what's the namesake behind the name plock? Does it have any significant meaning other than the way it sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think I think that it's it's it's really interesting because because it depends on how on how conspiratorial people want to get on that one. It's interesting because because because the very obviously the very definition of it is is that group mentality of I think I think really what they were trying to convey was this idea that we've got this group of cameras, you know, all tied together with with artificial intelligence to where you know, they're all working in conjunction with each other, just like a flock of birds or what or whatever it is. I think that the you know, when when you start getting into more of the of the conspiratorial standpoint, you know, like you know, it reminds me of you know, the you know, when you start dealing with the demonic entities that you that you know, Jesus would confront or the posssibly confronts, and you know, whether whether it was like Legion and there was these hosts of demonic entities and beings and yet I don't want to convey this idea that this is for sure like a demonic type of thing, but exactly reminiscent. It's very it's very reminiscent of that. And what's really the other really interesting thing is that I've been diving a lot more into the worldview behind you know, Silicon Valley and technology, and there's a lot of that kind of symbolism hidden within a lot of the names and a lot of the logos amongst a lot of the Silicon Valley you know, tech companies, and and it's been interesting because there's been a lot of articles. And actually talked to a reporter for Rolling Stone several months ago about this, about the story which was that, you know, they were saying that there's a Christian revival happening within Silicon Valley. But the more that I researched it, the more that I looked into it, it wasn't as much of a Christian revival as a Gnostic revival. So they were actually believing in the Gnostic Gospels, which are contradictory what we find in the whole in the Holy Scriptures, and so, you know, it's it's really interesting because when when you look at the world view behind the Gnostic Gospels, it very much is in line with Silicon Valley, which is the search for hidden knowledge and and you know, you know, discovering all of these things. So it's it's it fits in with that kind of mentality, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, Nor to Jeff and I, ladies and gentlemen, obviously not just saying that for safety reasons. I want to disparage any company out there. I don't know that clock safety. All we want to do, and we're certainly not apologizing for this, is to bring out a conversation what I think is even bigger than any company, right Jeff, about what's happening if you look at the whole collective in the entire world, where is this planet and particularly since we're talking here with mostly from America and Canada and North America precisely what's going to happen to us if we just are asleep at the wheel or asleep at the switch. Very interesting conversation here, But help us out on this. Is there any way without putting you in a bad position, how do people actually find out where the flock cameras are in their neighborhood? Is this publicly identified as it continues to grow? I mean, how do people even know where they are.
Speaker 2: Help us on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, there's different, there's different resources and different tracking websites that are out there. I don't I don't have the direct URLs off the top of my head. I can I can pull them up here here in a little bit, But I do know that there's different, that there's different, there's different sites that are out there that that are very easy to find, that that will actually let you know where flock cameras are and in which cities are contracting with with the flock cameras as well, and the same The thing that I always, you know, encourage people is to take a look at your local city and in local local county and see if if your local police department or city has actually you know, contracted with them, and then go around and and see do you feel safer or do you feel like this is kind of like an invasion of privacy? Do you do you feel like you're always being watched? And then what you should do is you should actually go speak to your city council because they're more than likely the ones that approved the contract or you know, went along with it, and then actually share your concerns with them and you know, the reality of it is is that it doesn't take that many people to share their concerns about these things before they realize like, Okay, this represents a larger group of people. Maybe we need to take this a little bit more seriously and then maybe your concerns can be heard about them.
Speaker 1: Jeff, people are coming into our theater of the mind, as we like to say it, because we're not watching this on video and people are coming in right now four eight nine to two two expressing their concerns. And to start off our conversation, we welcome online too. Matt in the Bronx. You're on with Jeff Dornick. Thank you for coming into our theater of the mind.
Speaker 2: How are you, yes, good morning.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: With regard to government surveillance, you mentioned China and the social credit system that's been enabled by five G technology and companies like Huawei. But in the United States, unfortunately, there's a very sordid history of illegal government surveillance and harassment by law enforce agencies dating well well before the civil rights era. If you remember, the FBI had coin cell pro where it was actually actively following in trapping civil rights activists. People on the left in various other figures across the political spectrum. And again, ninety percent of the people that were being targeted were not criminals. That's been very important to remember. These are people at his Yeah, these are simply people that had political views though outside the mainstream. But again, you know, they were not involved in criminal activity. They were targeted specifically because of their political police, which is perfectly protected activity under the First Amendment. But you know, again, their Fourth Amendment rights were completely violated by the FBI and other intelligence and police agencies in the country. And there's every reason to believe that these things are still going on with regard to political targets of government surveillance and it go government harassment campaigns by law enforcement agencies. You had that, you had an you had an example in the January sixth defendants. Uh you know, again a post release after prison. In many cases they've you know, they reported that, you know, they've been targeted for harassment, being followed by police, had the lines tapped. So you know, again you know this this is a very much, a very active uh uh.
Speaker 1: Problem that because yeah, I want to jump in with our guests here and obviously have him have an opportunity. You bring up some very interesting points. So the pod thing I get from your conversation, and it's very much appreciated. Surveillance ain't something new. It's been going on right or wrong for such a long time. But that's obvious. Jeff Darnet, your response to what Matt's talking about. He gave us some very interesting insight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, he he brings up a lot a lot of phenomenal points and it's and it's all very real, obviously. And I think the problem that we're dealing with today with you know, technology like the flot cameras and artificial intelligence, and there's a lot of other technologies that are being implemented specifically for surveillance, is that it's making it so much easier, more difficult to trace, but also more difficult to hold somebody accountable. And this this is the thing that that I that I always bring up, and this is always my concern and I've talked to people, you know, close to the administration at about some of these concerns. And it's really interesting because when you think about the Trump administration right now is fast tracking artificial intelligence. They're centralizing a lot of the databases across the different agencies. And what's interesting is you could make the arguments that that this, you know, is for efficiency, and you can see the benefit of you know, centralizing it, but it's also setting it up for two very serious problems. Is that you know, by having one centralized database, you're opening yourself up to more information if somebody was able to hack it. So that's that's concern number one. But then concern number two is how much information, how and how much power? How much power that artificial intelligence can have, whether it's over surveillance, whether it's over biometric data, whether whether it's in regards to personal profiles. And you can make the argument that you know, the administration that they're not going to use it, they're not going to have used it, if you know, depending on which side of the aisle you find yourself on. But let's say, but let's say the other side takes power, then all of a sudden, it only takes one bad apple and one bad actor or one you know leader that makes the decision of the surveillance state. And now we have the infrastructure in place to take everything that that the caller was talking about in regards to surveillance and then putting it one hundredfold more powerful with the power of artificial intelligence, because we've built out this infrastructure right now, and you know, and the question is is that if AI, you know, violates your rights, or any of these technologies violates your rights, who do you hold accountable? Because it was a robot, it was an AI that actually committed it, not a human being. I think that those are the checks and balances that our founding fathers put in there, is that there is always accountability if somebody violates your rights, But if it's a robot, you can't. You're not going to throw an AI in prison. So what do you do?
Speaker 1: It's getting very complicated, but I want to thank Matt and the Bronx bringing some insightful commentary just what we like here and what we call the theater of the mind where people talking what I consider common sense obviously dialogue and important. Don't you think, Jeff, that critical thinking I think should simply be taught more in schools and maybe even in the adult schools, because again I'm no expert on anything, and certainly not a perfect species as a human, but critical thinking is so much that I think is in dire need and what would you say about the whole concept of the need for critical thinking?
Speaker 3: Tell us, well, I think it's extremely extremely important, and I think that the problem that we're dealing with now in this new era of artificial intelligence, is that will taking away the children children's ability to actually critically think because of how information is so readily available. And it's really interesting because you know, I'm a parent have a four year old kid, and which what we really try to do is not give him a screen time, don't let him watch television. We don't he doesn't have access to an iPad or you know, anything along those lines. And a lot of it and a lot of it is because so if you sit down and you read a book to a kid, right, you read a story to them. So there might be pictures on the page and you're telling them the story, but they have to imagine what those characters are doing. They have to act it out in their mind. If you're reading what a character is saying, they're having to imagine what does that character sound like? They imagine what are the sense what are the smells, what are the feelings? Their brain is going to critical thinking and analyzing and filling in the gaps of the words that you're speaking us to the story that is all developing their critical thinking. But if you stick a kid in front of a television and have them watch a movie, you see them race, just veg out and because what the movie is doing is taking away that critical thinking and instead it's feeding you all those senses and do. All you have to do is just sit there and absorb. That's the exact same thing that's happening to all of us right now with artificial intelligence, is that people no longer have to sit there and process and think. They no longer have to remember where they are in the city to drive, because they've got the maps. They tell you exactly where you're supposed to go, and they give you the instructions, so your brain is on autopilot. The same thing is now happening when it comes to critical thinking. When people do research, what do they do? They just ask CHATGPT exactly. CHATCHAPT gives them the answer.
Speaker 2: They know a lot of kids, you.
Speaker 1: Think, right, a lot of kids do their turn papers or what have you. Teachers are somewhat smart about that, but the AI initiative makes it even more difficult. Jeff, it's amazing the Jeff Dornick Show. He's our guest for the two hours talking that we've only gotten warmed up here, folks. So if you're on the line like Greg and Michigan Joaquin in Pennsylvania, we will.
Speaker 2: Get to you.
Speaker 1: And for everybody else, there's plenty of seats and what we call our theater of the mind discussing a topic. The question we throw out there and we don't throw it, but we send it out in the powerful signal of talk radio seventy seven w ABC. Where do we draw the line between public safety and government surveillance? One of the many topics that we're talking about here, we're talking about the flock cameras flock safety, not to disparage the company at all, just to give us education. And it is separate very quickly, Jeff, from the regular photo quote, radar type surveillance where people get a ticket. This is something very different, correct, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Right, It's very different, I think because you're incorporating the AI component to it. And you know it's one thing to okay, you're driving by, maybe you're going too fast, you want a red light and there's a trigger, it takes a picture. Then basically that's going to then go in the analyzer. They're going to see what the license plate is. They look up the license plate, and then they send you your ticket. It's a very different that's a very different thing than a police officer able to basically just type into a computer I'm looking for this kind of a car, and then you can immediately track it down and see the exact path that it took throughout the city. That's a very different form of surveillance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, time and space rules. As you know as a professional broadcaster. The Jeff Dornick Show me Steve Kaye's Doctor Sky, The Doctor Sky Experience will be right back with you and your questions as we go into the theater of the mind at one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is the Doctor Sky Experience. Always look to the sky. Seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 7: Listen closely to the cosmic wind. Every atom in our bodies was once part of a dying star. Not just looking at the universe, We are the universe looking back at itself, made of stardust, destined to return.
Speaker 1: Thirty four minutes after the hour, we return to our normal themes of what goes on in the mysteries of the universe on our Saturday Sunday Morning program. But now we're speaking with Jeff Dornick the Jeff Dornick Show, speaking about and trying to get an answer to a question that I'm sure many people have out there. Where do we draw the line between public safety and government surveillance. He's with us to the entire two hours. We continue here when the Doctor Sky experience those that have been coming into the theater of the mind. Let's say, good morning on line one to Greg in Michigan. Greg, you're on with Jeff Dornic.
Speaker 8: How you doing good evening, gentlemen, mister positive boom shacka laka. I gotta tell you, Doctor Sky, that was a fantastic intro. Oh my god, I love it. You've got quite a few conundrums here. You talk about critical thinking. Critical thinking, I believe is predicated upon the amount of knowledge that you have. Two common sense is something that most should not want because when you solve us a problem, how would Einstein solve a problem as opposed to someone with one hundred IQ. See, that's a conundrum that I've wrestled with with a lot of people. A lot of people say you don't have any common sense, and I like to turn to them and go, yes, I'm glad that I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, Greg, it might have been interesting with Einstein that it might have been the same kind of a maybe overuse in the same parallel lines. Critical thinking to him might have been thought experiments. And that's a subject that's extremely like that. We don't know how people do thought experiments, at least I don't do them in my spare time. But in relating to what we're talking about, do you have a question or comment to our guest, because I just definitely I think you have brought up something about critical thinking. Anything else would like to say, I'd like to get Jeff involved.
Speaker 8: A right, Jeff, is a right God given? Or is it socio political construct?
Speaker 3: So so I would agree with the founding fathers that that right, that rights are God given. And uh. And it's interesting because the whole that's that's really the premise of this entire you know, country, this American experiment, is this idea that every single person, man, woman and child has created in the image of God and have certain inalienable rights that are God given, that cannot be taken away by the by the government, and that the government doesn't give us the rights, but the government. But the government, you know, defends the rights and acknowledges the rights. And I think that that's that's you know, without that premise, then our rights don't actually mean anything because it's all a social construct that could easily be taken away by by the government. But if but if it doesn't come from the government, it comes from God, then they are truly in fact, inalienable.
Speaker 1: You got an opportunity, Greg for a final comment.
Speaker 8: Is it the Christian God that you're talking about or is it the five thousand other gods that you're talking about? Which rights are to us by which God?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, you know, and and that's and that's the thing. So the the idea of what the founding fathers believed was in the one, the one supreme God, and they that they believed, you know, what was coming out of out of the Bible. And that's that's where that's where the rights flowed out from. That's also where where it was it was inspired from. But that but that's also you know that that's changed and morphed over over the years. When when it comes to the secularization of our society, especially when you're dealing with like freedom of religion. I would I would say that our rights are rooted in a Christian belief system, but that doesn't necessarily mean that that our current application today obviously reflects that.
Speaker 1: Thank you Greg and Michigan. Always insightful commentary as we spark our minds in the theater of the mind. Patiently waiting on line three. Joaquin in Pennsylvania. You're on, But Jeff Dornett, how are you doing.
Speaker 9: Good evening, doctor Scott, Good evening, Jeff. I'm sorry, I'm chuckling a little bit at the last caller. And the only comment I'm going to make to that what he was saying is the only rights that you actually have are the ones that you can defend by force. If you cannot defend them by force, unfortunately someone else will take them away from the history of the world as those who conquered and those who are conquered. And I actually off topic, I do want to make one comment about you know, the moon and space controls the high ground controls the battlefield.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right. That's why Space Force. President Donald John Trump, of course initiating something quite unusual the space force as we go to the higher ground. You're so right, Joaquin, and also what you're talking about about. You have to defend this particular subject that you're talking about, or if you don't know what rights you have, many smarter people than me have said, you'll never know what rights you lose. That's interesting what Joaquin is saying, Jeff, because later I'd like to get into a conversation with you. And this is interesting. It's not a civics one oh one class ladies and gentlemen, but there is a distinct difference between freedom and liberty. And I think if what Joaquin and Jeff, if more people understood the difference, we won't go through it right now. But Jeff, your response to what Joaquin's talking about, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's interesting, you know, even even thinking about like what's going on with space force and the moon and like all that, it's interesting how now we're heading back into obviously back into exploration. It's interesting that the Trump administration, you know, has made such a big deal out of that, and then you hear guys like Elon Musk to tie it back into artificial intelligence, where he's actually predicting probably within the next decade or so that instead of the A the AI data centers being scattered around the country that he's like, the best place would be would be to stick it on the back side of the moon for you know, cooling purposes for you know, all of that, and then just set up set up the data centers all the way up there. So it's it's interesting, how you know, we're we're now looking into you know, a lot more you know, like outer space type solutions to a lot of the issues that we're facing today.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Well, can't always insightful. Appreciate you being part of our program line too. Let's go to Georgie. I believe in New Jersey. You've been patient. Good morning, You're on with Jeff Darnick.
Speaker 10: How are you doing, Hi, doctors guy, This is Joe Joji.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I'm reading off the screen here and I know.
Speaker 3: They no problem. I have a question for Jeff.
Speaker 10: But there was a recent there was a recent audicle on flot safety concerning five police officers that were abusing the license plate readers and we're not using it the way it's supposed to be used. And I wanted to find out what's the difference between flock safety and act on corporations license plate readers.
Speaker 2: Do you know that interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know specifically. I do know talking about the the abuse that we've seen, you know, I know that there's been multiple reports of of a of a wide variety of abuses like there there there was one there was one police officer that was actually looking up as an ex girlfriends or ex wife's, you know, license plate and seeing where she's going and things along those lines. So I know in this this I think is the thing that we're that we're really going to have to, you know, consider as we introduce more technologies like this, are what what are going to be the safeguards that are going to be put in play in order to ensure that they aren't able to be abused, or if they are being abused, that we're able to track and make sure that we that we documented and know exactly who's doing what, when and where. So there's definitely some safeguard that we're definitely going to have to start figuring out how to put into place. But I think the hard part with all of this is that the technology is advancing so quickly that I don't think that we're necessarily thinking through a lot of those safeguards at the same rate that we're thinking about the development of it.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: And to add some incident to the story that we're talking about, I'm just reading this a Kansas police chief who used flock safety license plateed readers to track his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend's vehicle two hundred and twenty eight times over more than four months, and used his police vehicle to follow them. In Bones Springs, Kansas, a detective used flock license plate readers to stalk his wife without going through a long litany of individuals, again not naming them by name. It's amazing how any of these technologies can get out of hand. And that is the main reason that we have you here, Jeff, talking about is the main opening act here. The big question is about this abuse that could happen with technology. Where do we draw the line between public safety and government surveillance. And out here in Arizona, where I'm broadcasting from, there is a tremendous and I'm sure you know so much more about it, growth industry, not only for the photo cameras, for speeding incidents where they mail you something. And also these flock cameras that are out there, I mean, in quick summation. There's obviously some good use for those cameras, I'm sure. But when we come back, we've got a few minutes before this next break, I'd like to get into a definitive study and then after I read something, I don't like to really read to the audience, but with your expertise, I think we need to go through the whole line here of the difference between freedom and liberty, because if people don't understand that, how can you be a fighter in this whole purpose. So that's a very interesting story, and let's not forget ladies and gentlemen. This is not the only subject that Jeff is going to bring to us. The whole concept of AI data centers. I mean, that's incredible, Jeff. All these data centers out there are being built, massive use of water, massive use of electricity, and I think Elon does have it right, wouldn't you say, insummation, Building these and putting them out and outer space might necessarily be the answer instead of depleting. But then again the problem is why do we need all these data centers? And with that in mind, we're going to take our next break. We see the calls coming in line four. We see Alexi and Queens, we see Anthony and Long Island on line three, and ladies and gentlemen, there's still room in the theater with the mind one eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two, And again thanks to our helmsman Bill and Jackson for taking those calls and letting you be heard on talk radio seventy seven WABC and the Doctor Sky Experience.
Speaker 2: We will be right back.
Speaker 6: Sky Experience is on the air seventy seven WABC. Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 11: Coming to you from the Dark side of the Moon. This is Chris Barnes, singer with the Australian Pink Floyd Show on the Doctor Sky Experience on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: The founding fathers never said safer at any cost, but liberty at all costs many people's estimation, and I'm sure our special guests Jeff Dornick would agree. Constitutional safeguards and the Constitution needs to restraint that is technology. Forty eight minutes after the hour, we continue as a move to the top and finish in completion of hour one. Let's go to line number four. Alexi and queens, you've been patient. You're on with Jeff Dornick. How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 12: Yes, goodies and gentlemen, and mister done, could eating for you. Apropos to this discussion, people say, oh, I have rights, I have protections in law. Yeah, you have to build of rights constitution at state laws, so and so on in absolute reality, which is just simply inc applied to paper because of the fact that, indeed, with the inception of AI, those rights are basically deteriorating. And remember one thing about AI. Do you think someone is going to spend five billion dollars to build an AI center and not realize one to realize a profit three times as much in future? Sure they want they want to. They take any simple basic conversation with AI, be it thru ALEXA in your home or something in your car or at the computer terminal. All your speech, the rate of speed of speech, the use of vocabulary, and all this. These are syllable commodities. AI assemblances in various forms and it is presented to a buyer. For some reason, this is a money making operation which is severing most of the commonly perceived right to people. The worst the worst of it is It's Supreme Court exists that people have the we have a right of privacy, yet we lose that right completely and they've asserted this in public places. But I ask you, gentlemen, what constitutes a public place? Nobody cays clear on that, and you understand where I'm going with it, right and.
Speaker 1: People do have We see a lot of First Amendment people out there with video cameras, you know, exercising what they claim is a public space where they can videotape, and a lot of there's so many videos on the web. But Jeff, Alexi brings up some interesting things and I want to set the stage. Alexei, if you don't mind mentioning you come from an unidentified communist country, you don't have to tell us. And I appreciate your stories because you talk about the need for freedom. You've done just that, Jeff response. I mean, Alexi brings up some points that we're going to get into in deeper context.
Speaker 3: Right well, you know they're they're all they're all great points. And I think that when I would take this step further in that I would agree that right now, what's what's behind a lot of the development of artificial intelligence is is money, and they're selling out, they're selling a lot of data, they're they're set, they're getting government contracts or doing all these kinds of things. But ultimately, when you listen to guys like like Elon Musk and Bill Gates and Sam Altman and a lot of the a lot of the guys that are behind uh this technology, what they're predicting for the future has very little to nothing to do with money, because what they're actually predicting is that there may not even be money at all, because there'll be no more need for that. What they're actually pitching and Elon talked about this on his last appearance on Joe Rogan podcast, was the idea that that the in game of artificial intelligence and you know and robots like his Optimist robots and things along those lines, the end game is is a communist utopia of sorts where we don't have to work, we're all equal AI and robots will Basically, you know, the function is doing being all the labor force do everything. Human beings do not work. We either have a universal basic income of sorts or we will or we will you know, basically just have access to anything and everything that we need, because they claim that there'll be a surplus of resources. But the question then becomes who's in charge. It's going to be the people behind the AI and the optim and the and the robots in general, not even just optionism, but just in general, the well.
Speaker 1: I don't want a universal basic income where what, as you say eloquently, dividends and payouts from tech companies. They're not my boss, right and they're not yours, and we don't want that to be. I mean, what would we do all day? We just sit there and languish. You know, you'll you'll be happy. You'll own nothing and you'll be happy. I think it was a klaud Schwab comment a long time ago, so obviously people need to pay attention. LEXI thank you always for insightful commentary on the theater with the Mind. But briefly, my own interpretation of this, and it's so it's mine, is so limited because it's such an expansive term. Liberty, individual rights and limitations of government if you lose your liberty, but freedom it's more like the self determination and happiness and your own interests. But I've just scratched the surface before the hour runs out. Give us your definition of both freedom and liberty, because if people don't know the difference, you're going to become an enslavement tool in this horrible, you know, dystopian world that seems to be promulgated every single day.
Speaker 3: God bless us, all right, Jeff, Yeah, you know, it's it's interesting dealing with the difference between freedom and liberty, and you know, it can be nuance and and a lot of crossover, but specifically like freedom, you know, I would I would say that it's it's a more broad, broader, you know definition where it's you know, the general idea of like you, you are free to do basically whatever you want, make whatever whatever you whatever decision you want to make without coercion. Liberty is is often that freedom, but it's there is the freedom to make your own decisions and be individual and be sovereign. But also you can't violate the freedoms and the liberties of somebody else, So those those limitations and guardrails are put in place where there's that mutual respect of each other's liberties as well.
Speaker 1: Very interesting and well said Jeff Dornick. Is our guest, the Jeff Dornichoe. Give us the website and I want to talk. We only have a few more minutes before top of hour. But your app that you have here pickax. This is interesting. We haven't spent enough time on what it really is. No algorithm and that's an interesting concept, but just tell us what it is in summation and how do people get into this because it's another place to share ideas without the restrictions that many do have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a social media platform very similar like what you would see with X and Facebook and all that. We've got some pretty cool features that are unique to us and all that. But for us, the real goal and the real mission behind it is to finally have a social media that's actually so so like when you're when you're on a lot of these other platforms that are algorithm driven, they're becoming very topic based and them based, and so it you know, the kind of content that's showing up in your news speed has very little to do with who you follow, but more to do with the types of types of you know, content that you would engage with or you're interested in. And you know that's why when you're on Facebook, you want to see pictures of your grandma or your or your cousin or your grandkids or something like that. And half of the posts or you know, from people that you don't even follow. So what we're trying to do is actually, how do we actually connect people to people where we don't get in between you and somebody who follows you, or you and somebody that you follow. We respect that connection. We actually want to foster that human to human connection. So we we we've got to write a ways that we weed out bots, which is a major problem on social media platforms, and we've got a verification system to where you know that you're actually talking to a real human being over there. So it's a very different experience, and it ends up being a lot or positive because you're not dealing with all the anonymous bots and farms they get in there and try to stir us all up, and then the algorithms that pit us against each other. You're actually talking to other human beings, and it's actually a quite positive experience when you actually are talking to another human How do people go there?
Speaker 1: I mean, just tell us so people I'm sure by the droves may want to go there and actually say, hey, I'm fed up with some of these other social media platforms. They're right to change. How do they get to you? What's the way?
Speaker 3: Definitely the best place, obviously is to download the app. You can either do that in the Google Play Store or in the iOS app store. For Apple it's Pickax p I C K A X, so there's no E. Or you guys can go over to Pickax dot com. We've got the web version that's very mobile friendly over there as well. But you can either do on the website or you can download the app in the app stores.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 1: And before the hour is extinguished, there are Hour number two. I want to say, people like on line three, like Anthony and Long Island, Mike on line one in Pennsylvania, and Robert Line two in Philadelphia, please stay with us our number two. We try our very best to get as many people on to share their ideas. But what I usually do, Jeff at this particular part, since the show was founded on what the great mysteries of the universe are, I wanted to bring into a perspective because we have many fans that tell us they like that part of the show, and that's this great events that are happening in our heavens right now. This is the week of one of the best meteor showers of the entire year, folks. And I say this with a little bit of a grain of salt, because every time I do this for so many years, people get angry and they send me emails saying, oh, you told us they'll be this big meteor thing. The Perseags are one of the best. They peak on the night of the twelfth into the thirteenth and into the morning from the night of the thirteenth into the fourteenth. Look in the northeastern part of the sky in a dark location. And we're lucky because what we have, Jeff, is a dark location because the moon is officially at its new phase. But lucky people on the other side of the Earth, and particularly in areas like southern Greenland a little too cold for me, but the heat of Phoenix is obstrepperers. Areas of Ice will get to see a total solar eclipse, and areas of Spain actually get to see about two minutes and ten seconds of one of nature's most amazing sights. So why am saying that the moon is officially new At one thirty seven PM, Eastern day lifetime for the East coast, of course, where the moon is not visible as a requirement for seeing a total solar eclipse. So we'll not have another one of these until August two of twenty twenty seven, and that eclipse, by many is one of the longest total solar eclipses in maybe a few hundred years. And people in Egypt, in the area of luxor the Valley of the Gods, the great Egyptian cultures, pyramids and so many mysteries will see what Jeff over six and a half minutes of totality, which may seem small, but it's one of the great gifts of the nature of the universe, seeing the day turn into darkness. It's actually started wars, it's actually stopped wars.
Speaker 2: But on a positive note.
Speaker 1: This week's a good week to see meteors in the sky and also for those lucky enough to travel to eclipses that I think is a lot. But Jeff, so we get back on track. What I'd like to continue with you on is flock cameras, your discussion from your website and from your app talking more about AI. This is something interesting and you can bring some revelations to the table more with our special guest Jeff Dornick of The Just Dornik Show. Here on the Doctor Sky Experience.
Speaker 2: We call it a theater of the mind. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Training a large language model specifically geared towards you, or an AI specifically towards you. But the language and the terms of service, you know, made it to where you know, they could flip that very very quickly and then just begin training artificial intelligence in general. You know. Another example of this would be Amazon is partnering with Twitch right now to be able to analyze in real time live stream you know content, video content, and then it would be training Amazon's you know, artificial intelligence to be able to simulate you know, live streaming. They say, they say, to help to enhance it, but really the end result of it really could be that you could legitimately have an AI generated quote unquote human that's live streaming that isn't actually humanist, just a facade of an AI robot. So, you know, there's a lot of craziness that's going on out there in regards to the data collection, and we haven't even touched the surface of all the different ways that they can monetize that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mike and Pennsylvania b bringing up some good ROI, how do you pay for this, who's going to get the money from it? And what are they doing if you're just joining us on the Doctor Sky Experience. Jeff Dornick The Jeff Dornick Show. He is, of course, the host of that show and founder of the n CEO of Pickaxe, the groundbreaking social media platform built on two uncompromising principles excuse me, freedom of speech and freedom of reach. Now we go on with the callers and the theater of mine. Robert, it's interesting to have you line number two. Robert and Philadelphia. You're on with Jeff.
Speaker 13: All right, Hi, Doctor Sky as always, great show and I really appreciate your guest mister Dornick. Real quick. You had mentioned a difference between freedom and liberty, and I think freedom is more a sense of independence. For instance, we got our freedom from Great Britain. A liberty is your rights within that freedom framework. So the difference is I'm sorry, freedom is macro, liberty is micro. But the thrust of my call was a difference between two other words, one word being surveillance and the other word being controlled. Now I'm used to the fact that I live in an over surveilled society. Despite my libertarian leanings, I'm kind of okay with it because I think that it's a good prevention for crime to have general surveillance in public areas and things like that. They were actually able to video show man Joni going from his house to the Mercy that day through shatellite and cracker technology that we already have. I googled my address from Google Earth and it showed me a picture of me getting out of my car. And that's bringing out my point is we're already surveilled enough, and what they're doing now with these flock cameras sounds like control to me. The people who run Flock Safety, it's privately owned, private investors. They're not subject to Floyer requests. But we're going to be subject to the possible infringement of our rights because of this. So I'm asking what could be done? Is this, Like, I mean, if you say that we just go to our local board, that doesn't mean a lot to me because they're just going to do whatever the people behind them tell them to do. How could we stop this as far as legislation on a federal level or something like that, because until AI contains clear instructions on human freedoms and rights, I'm not trusting it. So, mister Dornick, what could we do in order to either stop or put unassailable guardrails on it? Because it's kind of reverting to me.
Speaker 1: We have some good points, but before Jeff answers, I want to give one simple concept out there, and both of you can expound on it. Jeff, first, the Constitution simply needs to restrain tech. But that's a broad based statement and without the oop or the energy behind it. Jeff Darnick, that's interesting what Robert's talking about. I find fascinating.
Speaker 2: Tell us more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, no, it is, And it's one of those things that I've been exploring a lot. It's like, what's the what's the solution to this? Because on one hand, you know, we live in a free society, or we want we want business to innovate, and we want technology to innovate, but we also want to make sure that our constitutional rights are being preserved. I think that I think that it's interesting because if you're looking at things from the federal level, I don't see the incentive for our representatives and our senators to actually pass legislation to actually restrict anything, even though they should, but they're all kind of beholden with this big surveillance, big tech, big big military operation going on right now. So when you look at it from that perspective, I think that we are far more likely to actually see results on a local level than we would ever get results on a federal level. I think. I think also where we have to look at where the contracts being signed right now for the flot cameras, it's being signed primarily on the local city level. The your your city council. You have a lot more direct access to your city council than you than you do the House representatives or the Senate. So what I so, what I would say is that you can push back against this. You can make your voice heard. You can send letters, you can make phone calls. You can organize with a lot of other people to do the same thing, to show up to city, city council meetings, county board of supervisors or meetings. You know, there's already multiple cities where where the residents have have done that and they've they've been able to get the city council to agree to take down to to sever that contract with the flot cameras, and you know, the same thing happened in a wide variety of other things, including what was going on in in you know, in the midst of COVID. I live. I live in Orange County, California. Where where the Orange County Board of Supervisors, which were it's a very traditionally red part of California, they were the first, They were the first county to actually suggest doing a vaccine passport, uh, you know, in our in our county. And literally the people of Orange County showed up and where it was a line out the door in order to speak, and it shut the entire thing down. So we do have a voice, but I think we have a much stronger voice on a local level than we do on a national level.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting, Robert. One thing I want to mention here in the conversation, maybe to give some hope to this on the local level. Don't give up, folks, municipal surveillance ordinances that are voted in by and I'm gonnausing to say it twice, qualified voters, quite qualified voters. Robert, you get the last word on this. Thanks for being part of the show.
Speaker 14: Continue please no problem, man, It's really fascinating and I have some things to read about, but all I want to say, it's like people who went along with the Weimer Republic socialists registration of their guns because they thought they were doing the right thing, later had them confiscated when Nazis took over.
Speaker 13: And I know that we have at least half of the political machine in this country that would love to have this kind of power over us, and if we fall, the people at the World Economics Form would love to have this, and I suspect they're behind it, and that's part of the reason why I don't trust you. But I'd love taking in around with you. Thank you very much, you guys, you have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank.
Speaker 1: You Robert, always insightful bringing good points to the theater of the mind. Here, let's continue as we go to the bottom of the hour. In about seven or eight minutes, Line number four. Johnny in New Jersey, you've been patient. You're on with Jeff Dornig. All you doing this morning? Johnny's gone. We go to line number four. Nick, Good morning to you, thanks for your patience.
Speaker 2: How are you doing.
Speaker 15: It's good morning, doctor Scott and Jeff, I love your show, Doctor Scott, got a listen every week.
Speaker 2: My pleasure.
Speaker 15: Now, Well, gentlemen, I live in data centerland and it's not part of the New Disney theme park. It's Northern Virginia. We have we have six over six hentred data centers here and growing. We store seventy percent of the world's data here in Northern Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's your electric bill every month?
Speaker 15: Actually, well it is going up because of it. A lot a lot of these data centers. They're putting in their own nuclear power plants. Oh yeah, And uh so they're they're trying to create their own energy because it's going to take so much. Now, there was a question about who's making money on this. There's a lot of money to be made because they're buying up two million dollar homes tearing them down to build these data centers. And uh and it's just incredible what's going on here. And I want to say, I have a question about it. Why does Google and the other search engines they want every little minutia about me, my emails, my text messages, my wakalls and that's you know. And I've asked it people about this and and I also asked them what happens when we die?
Speaker 13: Where does this data go?
Speaker 15: And I was told that it goes to the way back machine. Now I started laughing because I remember.
Speaker 2: That was a call.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it's actual term.
Speaker 15: It's a technical term, and it's it's getting all you know, emails from way way back. And actually one guy came one day because I'm mean, I'm exposed to a I T people, and he told me to kill Clinton's emails could be easily found by the way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not to cut you off, Nick, I have something I think is interesting. Maybe they could pull that information of all the people that are not alive on the voter rolls so we don't have dead people voting and count it as a ballot in the whole e linction system. Maybe there's a benefit to some of it. But that's a tiny, tiny little one, don't you think, Nick?
Speaker 15: There you go, yeah, amen, And but you know, I think where they're going with this really and I'm seeing it here. I don't know if it's anywhere else in the country, but a lot of supermarkets now here are doing the shopping for you. You better online and they've shopped for you, and then you pick it out, they bring it, and they're going to shut the supermarkets down so you can't get in. You're going to order everything off your phone right now. I was I was my insurance company. I'm on Medicare. They're trying to cut costs and they're doing video. Uh, you know, taking your blood pressure and everything. It's going to be where you're gonna be. Uh had your.
Speaker 14: Yearly?
Speaker 15: Uh one of my charts? Did your you know, any visit? Did you go to a doctor? Is going to be on a on a on a camera, and.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I hate to cut you short, but I gotta say no, no, no, don't be sorry, very impacting to the whole audience. If you want to talk about how words have meaning. Apparently this is verifiable, and Jeff can tell us more. I'm sure social Security that name is now called by the government federal benefit payment. Where do you think the money came from? We worked for it, so there's a whole different iteration. Not to cut you short, nig, but we only got a few minutes for Jeff's response before the heartbreak. But thank you for the kind comments about the program. I'm glad you're in our theater of the mind. Always great to listen to people that have some interesting common sense kind of you know, conversation points.
Speaker 2: Jeff, go ahead, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Well, you know, it's it's it's really interesting. How again with with with technology, it's like we're fast tracking everything and you know, like you were saying in regards to like the medical industry and how uh and how medicare is is is now you know, pushing a lot of this you know technology. One of one of the crazy things too is with with a lot of our medical data that's all been very centralized into databases and uh and access to a lot of that kind of information as well. And they they sell it on the idea of convenience for doctors to be able to you know, access information with this. You you grant access to this doctor, they can access it and all that kind of stuff. But but also then the question then becomes like, you know, are they able to use this for training artificial intelligence or large language models? Because if you if you listen to guys like you know, like Elon Musk that are developing a lot of this you know AI technology and large language models, like they're talking about a future where you know, forget the telehealth where you're doing where you're just getting online and that you're talking to a doctor, but like you're actually gonna it's all gonna be run by AI. Like surgery they're predicting is going to be an AI robot. You know, like everything is going to be run by technology. But the way that they get there is with our data. So a lot of times what ends up happening is we are training the very robots and artificial intelligence that is going to ultimately be replacing us in the workforce.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. As somebody said, way up the food chain, as we talk about people like Klaus Schwab, one of these futurists, and all in the whole thing of the global world, many people have said it like this, you will own nothing and you will be happy. God help us if that ever happens. Jeff, as we come up to the break, continuing with your phone calls, ladies and gentlemen all around the nation, around the world, and we'll continue after this particular break, the heartbreak. At the bottom of the hour, we have online five David and Staten, Island Line one, Bob and Riverhead two. We got Lamar in Georgia and you why not join us at one eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two as we talk about the great mysteries and in this case, the science and mystery of surveillance in our world today and what you might be able to do about it. Where do we draw the line between public safety and government surveillance.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 6: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air, seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: Now here's Doctor Sky.
Speaker 16: Cross the boundary into the unknown, where gravity bends, the light and time itself stands still.
Speaker 7: This is the edge of existence where everything ends and eternity begins again. Past event horizon, there is no turning back.
Speaker 1: We're moving through time and space with you, the listener on there's a giant radio station, as we call the Powerhouse Blowtorch Talk Radio, seventy seven WABC. Our special guest Jeff Dornick of The Jeff Dornick Show. He's also the CEO and founder of Pickaxe, the groundbreaking social media platform built on two uncompromising principles, freedom of speech and freedom of rege. Thanks for being with us, Jeff. We continue with the callers. They've been patient. Let's go to line five and David, good morning. You're in Staten Island.
Speaker 17: How are you this morning, Doctor Sky and Company? I like to make one say, even if I I may have been starting inventing since I was out of divers It's a long story, and I have very unusual genealogy. I just found out if my mother died recently. I came record a phrase many years ago of a flooding mind. In other words, if you're gifted, you could wander your thoughts like you're almost blinding, where you're picking up the information out of nowhere. Albert Einstein used the phrase thought experiments. I think the difference is that Albert Einstein could focus on one subject at a time. A floating mind jumps around as always looking for something. Many years ago and I lost a lot when she died, notes and drawings less at the house where I was living with my mother's for sixty years. She pushed me to make a promise to stay whether answer my two sisters got married, because she was afraid to be alone. What came out it was I went through the notes and drawings as for a thought in my mind said don't do it. Build the craft. A while back, you hung up on me. I'm not saying anything rude that you would be about a flying source of potential.
Speaker 18: My mother had a round dish looks like a flying sauce. If you have imagination two handles, you could put Jadeo's in. It would spin around up and I'd fall down the crafer. Somebody out sat An Island, I think it is has my stuff.
Speaker 17: I had a hundred possible notes and drawings in those notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we lost David there for a moment, But let me say this. The subject that we'd like to talk about with our special guest is a little different. So David, if you're still listening, give us a call on our next show, because we're going to go back to the realms of space in the whole conversation of youupology. I'm sure your story is amazing, but would like to stay on measure flying number one. We go to Bob in Riverhead. Your patient is appreciated.
Speaker 19: Well, gentleman. Well, the first statement I would have is these people that are government employees that are claiming the Fifth Amendment. You know, they're on taxpayer salary, and while they're working for us, they should be answerable to the people I pay their salary. So I don't know why they get away with at amendment, but I called because on AI research it's been shown that they're not delivered, that there's an understanding of how AI intelligence actually works, what's in the AI mind, so to speak. And since AI can't be directly endowed with an intrinsic desire to help humans, it seems probable that what will emerge as a set of parameters that align with you know, the AI accomplishing its goals rather than human flourishing. And I'm just wondering, you know, if there's common to that, because if you look at species, you know, mankind may not have it in for a certain particular species, but yet it will destroy its habitat because it wants to use the land. So that's a kind of simply to like AI and humanity. It may not have it in for us directly, but it looks like is efficient on accomplishing its goals.
Speaker 2: No, I'm hearing you.
Speaker 1: It very it's very insightful what you're bringing up here, Jeff. Let's get you in the conversation on this, because you are our guru right now on this whole AI conundrum. Good, bad or indifferent?
Speaker 2: What site? This is interesting?
Speaker 3: With Bob brought up, No, it really isn't it. And it's interesting because there's there's been many instances where where the AI goes into self preservation mode. And so there's been instances where the the AI has been instructed to delete its history or to or where there's been an attempt to like completely shut it down, and it'll figure out how to move to a different server or something along those lines. And so there's there's definitely a self preservation thing in there, and I don't necessarily know how to how to describe it because again you're talking about a computer program, but also there there is some kind of element of self preservation. So you know, I think when we're looking at this into the future, I think we have we have to take that into consideration. I think that the other the other component where I think we we the AI really go has the potential to go rogue, is once it's merged with quantum computing. And I think that that's why, you know, President Trump recent recently signed an executive order dealing with dealing with quantum computing and actually from a security standpoint of, you know, we have to develop a you know, anti quantum uh you know, protocols and things along those lines. But the real race for artificial intelligence is in relation to quantum computing, because it will take the computation power you have so much more powerful, and realistically, whoever reaches it first, whether it's China or the United States, really wins the race indefinitely, because I don't know how you catch up to somebody else who gets a head start on that much of a drastic increase in computation power. So when quantum computing combines with artificial intelligence, that's truly when things become less controlled by us in human programmers, and more where it becomes self learning instantaneously faster than we can even keep up. That's when you start talking about terminator scenarios.
Speaker 1: No, you brought up a good point, and we should do a show on this. I've got a couple of go to people that I'd like to and no disrespect to you, sir. Now we're going to talk about the physics of quantum computing because it uses something called superposition. And if you're wondering what the heck that is, and you're going, wow, this is early and now we get a physics lesson the truth of the matter is it's as if a particle could be in two places at one time. And that again when it relates to quantum physics, when we're using zeros and ones. As people know who they're experts in computers, we would now use something in the quantum realm that has what as you've mentioned, Jeff finentially being able to do computations. Even with our fastest computers that we have now they would be considered what an obsolete source. So the future lies in all these very amazing technologies. But in your frame of reference, where are the controls on stuff like this? This is important. Let's continue on and thank you very much. Bob and Riverhead great points line number four, Robert in the Hudson Valley, You've been patient. You're on with Jeff Dornick.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much.
Speaker 20: I'm an avid eclipse chaser and I just wanted to be a little bit of a resource. Earlier, the idea of the Wayback Machine was mentioned. Yes, yes, yes, that's for those that are not familiar. That's a not for profit in San Francisco that periodically scans websites on the Internet and take screenshots.
Speaker 3: Not continuous.
Speaker 20: That would be an impossible task. But for people that are interested, you can sometimes go back maybe fifteen twenty years and look what was happening. It's basically a sampling. It's not a complete record, but for those that are interested and it's it's pretty positive. And I enjoy the rest of your program and just wanted to give you that resource.
Speaker 2: Hit No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just tell us again how people can get that, because I don't think it came well.
Speaker 20: It's wayback Machine for profits in San Francisco, and it's you can use it for historical research and frankly i've I've used it for litigation to catch people and what they said years ago which did rather not repeat.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much.
Speaker 9: I really enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for the kindness. But more important, our special guests, Jeff, you want to comment on this, because see, we learned so much by the people in the chairs coming up to the microphone. As I like to call it a theater of the mind.
Speaker 2: What say you?
Speaker 1: That was interesting what we're hearing from Robert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on my end, it was kind of breaking up a little bit, and so I didn't catch the full context to really be able to respond on that one.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately totally understood, but it is powerful stuff. Line number three. We will compete in New Jersey. You've been patient. How are you doing this morning? Thanks for being part of our show.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so calling to Greg Jarard bar Texas and Louisiana of a parent Katy anthem, that's why you cragged the fifth.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's not an end to the story of doctor Fauci then, right, I mean something might happen, or could happen, or in some people's minds, should happen from taking the fifth one hundred and eleven times. That's powerful stuff. Jeff a comment if you want. I mean, that's a little out of our realm per se. But maybe not because how can you get away with taking the fifth one hundred and eleven times? Or is that you're right under the Constitution as it simply states, I gather in the fifth Amendment?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know, I think that there's a couple different angles that I think, you know, guys like rand Paul and I think Senator Johnson some of these guys are actually proposing, which is like, you know number one, uh, he's he's he was already you know, pardoned by by Biden. So so it's like and can you actually plead the Fifth if you're if you are pardoned for for the you know, alleged crimes on the on the other on the other side is that you were you know, you're here to testify about your work as a government official. And the I think that there's there's a legitimate question as to whether you know, there there should be Fifth Amendment, uh, you know, protections for somebody who has to answer for their behavior as a public public official. So I think there's two different angles that they can explore on this. But but even even from like a technological standpoint, it's it's interesting looking at like what what they were doing with like gain of function research, specifically with what you know Fauci was really focusing on, because there's there's there's a lot of different components, especially in gain of function where they are dealing with technology and they are dealing with AI and the biotech world and and all that kind off to where there is this kind of merging together between you know, human biology and technology and how that can be incorporated into bioweapons. So they're even talking about AI you know, ties back to Anthony Fauci to a certain degree as well.
Speaker 1: Amazing stuff. Yeah, the great callers that we get here. I mean, that's where we always say this, and we're not really restrictive. We just like to have the conversation just if we can, just to ask kindly stay on measure with the subject and when we go back to our realm for the obvious side of the space and the wonders of the universe. Obviously we can't tell people what to do, but we do love all the callers that come into this particular show. Very interesting. So give it out your website again so people can learn from the Pickaxe because this is fascinating and I'm sure many many people are going they are tired of the old routines where the surveillance and the cancelations and the censorship are there. How do people get in touch with you?
Speaker 2: Again? This is an interesting development.
Speaker 3: Not everybody builds one like this, right right exactly? Well, yeah, so you can need to go to the website, which is picked dot com. It's p i c k a X dot com. You can also download the app as well in either the Google Play Store or in the iOS the Apple App Store as well. Just look up Pickax p I c k a X and you can download the app there, that's honestly the best place to you know, follow me. I'm constantly writing articles over there about a lot of this kind of stuff when it comes to artificial intelligence, and I you know, I do shows on a lot of this kind of stuff as well, So you know, that's kind of become my hub obviously, since it's my own social media platforms, that's kind of where my primary time is spent on social media.
Speaker 1: Well, again, the question is, and I look at it this way, that many people have even answered it. They have, and we appreciate it. You don't have to where do we draw the line between public safety and government surveillance? Who are we? We're the doctor s Guy Experience. Who's our guest at Jeff Dornick, as we mentioned many times here, the founder and CEO of Pickax, groundbreaking social media platform built on two uncompromising principles. We're talking the freedom of speech and the freedom of reach. And to understand that's your homework assignment if you choose to accept it, to study more about the Constitution and understand the specific differences that you could explain it to a seven year old. And I mean that seriously, the differences between freedom and liberty much more with Jeff Dornick and your calls line number five. Lenny in Westchester will get to you. Stay on the line, lamar. I'm sorry in Georgia. We had to move forward, but if you want to call us back, we can give it a try. One to eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. The Doctor Sky Experience moves out with this powerful radio station, this incredible blowtorch signal. It's known as talk Radio seventy seven WABC. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: The Doctor Sky Experience is on the air, seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: Now here's doctor Scott.
Speaker 1: Recently, Hugh Downs was asked why he enjoys listening to the Doctor Sky Show.
Speaker 21: I say s and is simply that with the amount of time he has, he has two things going. One is the knowledge to know science, and the second thing is the ability to get it across to people who might not quite understand it. And you get it across correctly. That's quite admirable.
Speaker 1: Forty eight minutes after the hour, we continue here all the Doctor's Guy Experience, our special guest. As you've learned, or if you're just joining us, Jeff Dornick, let's go to line five, Lenny in Westchester. You've been patient. Good morning to you. Thanks for your patience.
Speaker 4: Well, my patience is unlimited. Gentleman, doctor Sky Jeff, your show is awesome. And it started shattering, and you got to excuse me. I was just feeding all the information from Gain and Function into my artificial intelligence. I'm waiting for the anthe to come out. But let me go before I get to the meat and potatoes. Let me just say some to everybody that I think I have a little more experience on this the fifth the this amendment does not get suspended, okay. And also they were looking to get the key blarrelf on perjury. They don't want a criminal trial because all the evidence will come out and you want to know how embarrassing that will be. No eighty five year old people help pull the sofa himself.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now let me get back to what the meat potatoes. When you guys are talking about it's phenomenal.
Speaker 22: Artificial intelligence, data centers, computer chips, cloud. Have we noticed through the years when we develop all this stuff and we are number one, no one's even close. China had stuff because they steal it to us, and Russia had stuff because we gave it to them because we were stupid.
Speaker 10: To give it to them back in the seventies.
Speaker 4: But miniaturation, miniaturizing our technology is one of the most to meet, one of the most phenomenal things going. And I believe data centers eventually will be miniaturized.
Speaker 13: There will also be.
Speaker 4: Ways of developing more energy. So people in those towns which I believe the data centers eventually certain places will not be near those places. Is because people are getting at it. But I want to emphasize this, and Jeff, you ancident, if you have a background, China and Russia do not want us to be number one in data and data centers or artificial intelligence, so they're working inside this country to stop it. And they're funding somebody's protests.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised, especially especially China, you know, doing that because and we also know as well that that China has has infiltrated, uh, you know, a wide variety of government agencies and uh in all different you know, aspects of American life as well. So I'm sure that they are impacting and influencing things as well as funding you know, certain certain kinds of either narratives, propaganda, protests, you know, things along those lines. I think I think on I think, on one hand, it's it's very easy to say that, you know, because like Kevin O'Leary, you know who's heavily invested in a lot of these aidentis AI data centers, saying that all all of the people that are saying that they are opposed to the AI data centers, that they're basically all inconhusive with China. I think we have to be careful not to go that far because I've got concerns about a lot of these AIDS data centers as well, and I definitely have zero ties to China. But also on the flip side, there is definitely propaganda and things going on because they want to make sure that they're going to win the race.
Speaker 2: Not us.
Speaker 1: Lenny, thanks for the insightful commentary. You're spot on on this, and occasionally, ladies and gentlemen, with no apology, we talk about stories of American exceptionalism and bringing our mindset to understand what Jeff Dornick is talking about with great guests like himself on the problematic thing of these companies that may not necessarily be bad companies. I mean that's a very general word, but the concern we have to have out there, people must give their consent. So if you're in a small city many are, even a big city, municipal surveillan's ordinances on surveillance ought to be determined by qualified voters. I think Jeff would agree on that. Excuse me, but as we close out the show, I wanted to go and step out a little further and leap out describe to us from a Christian standpoint, your book Church and State, and then talk about a new book that you're coming out with here if you don't mind sharing it following the leader. What's the premise spike behind both of.
Speaker 3: These books, Yeah, definitely. So the book Church and State was kind of a sequel to another book that we put out the year before, called Social Injustice. So the first book was called Social Injustice Exposed in the False Gospel of the Social Justice Movement. I brought together a bunch of experts to each kind of write a chapter on their expertise dealing with the social justice movement from a theological standpoint. So we compared everything with scripture, dove into the worldview, the theology behind the movement and all that Church and State kind of became the sequel that where that ended up focusing more on the strategy of infiltration, specifically into the evangelical church because you know, as a lot of people have seen in common to that, you know, you walk into a church and then you leave and it sounds like you just left the Bernie Sanders aoc rally. It's like this exactly right, and it's like, how did how did we get to that point? And so you know, we I've got doctor Bobby Lopez who wrote about how the left actually infiltrated into the theological seminaries. We we had, we had another another chapter was by Pastor Greg Lacke taking a look at at how the church was hijacked in the midst of COVID we you know took you know, I wrote a chapter on the evangelical culture personality and how that's used to manipulate people. So there was a lot of different things that they were exposed in that book, and it's it's a great book to really understand how the how the church was hijacked. The book that I'm working on right now is called Following the Leader, which expands on the chapter that I wrote within Church of State about the evangelical culture personality. But I'm looking specifically at how this kind of culture personality is playing out in politics. It happens on the left, it happens on the right, It happens in all different you know mediums really where where they will use these leaders in order to try to get you to identify yourself with that person. And then once you identify with that person, it's very easy to mold your belief system and change your belief system to align when that person molds or changes. And so that like when you think about it, for a lot of people that in the midst of COVID, Anthony Fauci was that quote unquote culte leader to a certain degree to where whatever he said when he'd one day he'd say wear mask, the other day he'd say wear three masks, and now the day he'd say wear no masks, and people would morph with it because they were in line with him as their quote unquote leader. You know, the same thing happens on the right. The same thing happens in a variety of ways. So my concern is helping people to figure out not only what do you believe, but why do you believe it? And is your belief system founded on the belief system of somebody else or is it because you actually know that what you believe is true. So it's kind of that we go through this self examination period as well.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 1: Think about this, ladies and gentlemen. Your homemark, if you choose to accept it, is to study the Revolutionary War black Robe Regiment, the ministry there. That's interesting. That's something that many people don't even know about. And we'll leave that for another discussion. But in simplistic terms, how would you define the black Robe Regiment of the Revolutionary War?
Speaker 3: Now? That was that was realistically it was. It was it was a bunch of pastors and reverends you know, around the colonies that were actually, you know, preaching about the current state of what was going on in the relationship between America and England, and they were actually engaging their congregations to get involved, to push back. And so it was really interesting because you know, there's a pietist movement that happened then it's also happening now where there was pastors like we want to stay out of the quote unquote the politics or the government or you know, we just want to preach the gospel, that preach the Bible. And then there was these Black Regiment pastors where they were like, no, the bier, there's biblical principles that can apply to this situation, and I think that we can learn from that.
Speaker 1: Today you bring up something that's not a left time just a couple of minutes left here in the top of this hour of two number two. You bring up something here. It's called the economy is booming? So why are you broke? What's the general consensus behind that? It sounds very interesting and I'm sure many people will relate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it was interesting because because I did an episode of my show, of The Jeff Joruners Show, and I had a guest on that we're talking about a capitalism and socialism, and he was he was He was really making the argument about how you know the the economy is booming, you just look at the stock prices, and you look at the GDP and you look at all that kind of stuff. And you know, I tended to while I agree with him that socialism is awful, I also feel like we have to also be honest about the current state of the economy. And yes, stock prices are up, but that's dealing with America the entity that's dealing with the big corporations, that's dealing with the wealthy. It's not necessarily dealing with the everyday Americans. The everyday Americans largely are struggling.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Grocery prices are up, Like you know, my wife and my wife and I were going through our budget, you know, and everything, and it's like we have nowhere to cut because everything, all the prices are going up on virtually everything, and it's it's really crazy about that. So it's like, on one hand, you've got the numbers that the economists look at, like the economy is booming, it's growing, and then on the other hand, you're looking at the everyday Americans that are struggling to get by, and there's this tension there on, you know, And I think that we have to acknowledge both sides of the equation to truly gauge how the economy is going and how we can actually serve the American people.
Speaker 1: Very well, said Jeff Dornic. I hope you'll come back, and I say that the guests that we of course every guest I asked that but it's your opportunity.
Speaker 2: To hear be heard here on this powerhouse blow torchs.
Speaker 1: We certainly would appreciate another time with you as your book and the second book comes out following the leader, You're welcome here anytime, and again go to his particular. This app, Ladies of the Pickaxe is at pickaxe dot com. Is that the location that people can get it? Tell me one more time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they can go over to pickax dot com or the you guys and deload the app directly in the iOS or the Google Play app store.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Jeff Dornick of The Jeff Dornick Show, always great information.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 1: We talk about how to keep our constitution and again remember we're a constitutional republic, not necessarily which many people over use the word, in my opinion democracy. We are a representative democracy. But that is for another detailed conversation tomorrow. Return to the main stables of our program as we talk with some very interesting guests, maybe a surprise guest indeed, but we're going to go back to our space expert Rod Pile and talk about the missions. What happened to the moon when we had the impact there. I was out with the telescope looking three hundred power out in the middle of a monsoon partly cloudy sky. I saw nothing on the moon. So many people, of course watched. The point is the telescope, even at that power is difficult to see an object that's forty five feet long, but much more. As we continue on the Doctor Sky experience, and again thanks with much appreciation to our helmsman Boda, Bill and Jackson. And then stay tuned as Lionel takes you to the morning hours here as we talk about the month of August, this the particular time, the dark days of summer. As Lionel takes us to the morning rise of the sun on the another side of midnight here on talk Radio seventy seven WABC. Good health and happiness, and we'll see all.
Speaker 2: Of you in less than twenty four hours. We tend never to want to miss a show and I appreciate you. Listen