Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the Ultimate Ticket, and you only have today and tomorrow left to enter to win again a trip to the Grammy. So we do have your keyword coming up in about ten minutes, your next keyword, that is. But imagine this, you know how like you'll do fantasy football and you pick your dream team. Imagine imagine there's been an apocalypse. Scary exactly, kind of cool though, but you get to pick a team, but there's certain specifications to that team, so like a draft pick. Kind of like that. We're gonna come back and do our apocalyptic draft picks for an apocalypse.
Speaker 2: Okay, five minutes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. I got a mammogram today, A mamma wa. Yeah, so I figured you wouldn't know what this is. But you know how guys have to go in when they hit a certain age you use to prostate checked or callon Oscarby or whatever it is. Yeah, he bend over and cough vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, been there, done that.
Speaker 1: I know they had to like ask you to stop coming in. It's only once a year. Yeah, but no, so once you hit a certain agent, it's getting younger and younger for women as they find you know, breast cancer and younger people. You got to go in and get a mammogram. So I was like, oh my god, it's time for me to do this and my entire life everyone, my mom. I'm not actually gonna blame my mom. Get ready, they just smash your boobs and you're just stuck in this clamp and your boobs just smashed?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: And she's like, even my tiny boobs painful? And I have larger boobs, I know, especially the right one bigger than the left. Eat heck, awkward, significantly different. What's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Sue?
Speaker 1: I was, well, let's do it. You gotta get your check to go in. This process is so quick. Let this be a p essay. If you've never had a mammogram, you're putting it off. Stop doing it. I went in.
Speaker 2: Process.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, close your eyes and envision, envision this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go on a room.
Speaker 1: She's like, you can keep your jewelry everything on, just put this. You can keep your pants on too.
Speaker 2: Yesterday's okay.
Speaker 1: But yesterday I went to the guy. No, had to take my pants and uddies off.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you're getting a mammogram, if I walk in, if I'm doing the mammogram, your pants.
Speaker 1: No, Sometimes when you go in for these things you put a gown on, they're like get undressed basically.
Speaker 2: All So definitely wait for direction on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so pop the top and the bra left, and I put the robe on.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You go in a room and there's this machine and this woman's like, I'm coming in. I'm going to get up in your business and you're like, yeah, I expected it. My boobs are here.
Speaker 2: What is the machine?
Speaker 1: It basically it sounds worse than it is, but it's basically like a machine that takes a three D photo of your boob so it can look at all the boob stuff. Okay, So she kind of lifts your boob up and sits it on a tray. Now granted that's going to depend on your size, but you're lifting it a little bit, and then she slowly does this little clamp. She slowly does this little clamp that kind of like press, and it sounds like it would hurt, and it could be different for every person because it depends on your tissue and all the things. But it's just a clamp. And then she's like, all right, take it, take a little breath, hold your breath. Picture done. Release it releases your boob immediately. Now it's the other's turn. Then the machine turns sideways, does a side clamp. It's four quick photos and it really did not hurt. It was done in five minutes. So was it.
Speaker 3: You can see it's like a transparent photo, like you see like every all the insides of your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone like me would not be able to see what I'm seeing understand it. But and they say, your first mammogram is kind of like the baseline. They don't know your breast tissue and stuff, so you it's likely I would get called back. That does not mean there's something irregular. It just means that in the few sure, they'll compare all future photos to this current one to see if there are changes.
Speaker 2: So is she making jokes during this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I once I came in made jokes to you because you were like, were her hands cold? And I said, no, it's crazy. She did this thing where she rubbed together with like blowing on them, and then when she as she held my breast.
Speaker 2: She went, I mean that's just common courtesy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she's like hot blowing on my and you're like, uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was just nice for her to look out for you, basically.
Speaker 1: And that is the kind of doctor you would go do after finding a group on Buy one Boom, get the second one.
Speaker 3: Well, the last time I got a physical and the guy was in there, he's like checking out my stuff.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh yeah, you're on the radio. It was like, I don't like any of this. Don't bring up me or my stuff or who I am.
Speaker 1: First of all, that tells me you aren't confident, because if you were, you'd be like, yeah, cut out.
Speaker 2: Time he listens to one on one point three ka, he's like he's like.
Speaker 1: One to one point small peep. Nope, too far, went too.
Speaker 3: Far, too far, And actually I'm gonna take action and HR will be hearing from me.
Speaker 1: They don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: When you INSI your network or your golf cart, whatever you want to give me, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I'll give you the golf cart.
Speaker 5: Sick.
Speaker 6: I don't think you know how to negotiate at all. I'm gonna be honest, whipping in here on a golf cart. Nice, it's not road legal. You cannot ride a golf cart.
Speaker 1: Easily. It goes slow. Here's your keyworder chance for the ultimate ticket. I remember, you get tickets to the best shows coming to the Twin Cities like Charlie, XCX, Post Malone, Tate Mcgrahamore. But you also get a pair of tickets to the Grammys. Yes, we're flying you to La to the Grammys. That's coming up on February. Second, your keyword is live. You have to record your voice on the iheartradiop You will see a microphone record yourself saying live, and you're intered to win. It's the unbelievable story of day on one oh one point three kt WB. In our culture, farting in public is considered disrespectful. It's considered gross.
Speaker 2: It's just straight up route. It's like, what are you doing in these people here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not it. That was not the case for this guy. Imagine cold. This is literally your dream. You're trying. You're trying to get a house so bad right now, Oh yeah, imagine farting so good that a king just gives you a thirty acre estate.
Speaker 2: Wait to king, this is me.
Speaker 1: A thirty acre estate because your farts were just like sctisfaction.
Speaker 2: Make it happen.
Speaker 1: This is a true story. This is a true story in history. Rowland the fart A name like that, I mean I do put a no known in contemporary records as Rowland leis fairtere le Comma, Rowland's les Ferterre, Rowlands les poutous, or Rowland les petour thank you was a medieval flout floutulist flatulist who lived in twelfth century England. He was given Hemmingstone Manor in Suffolk.
Speaker 2: Suffolk, Suffolk Suffolx New York.
Speaker 1: Nope, Suffolk, it's dolled s U f f O LK, but I think it's Suffolk. Yeah, you're good, and thirty acres of land in return for his services as jester for King Harry the Second.
Speaker 2: Each year, Harry the Second was a perv well.
Speaker 1: Each year he was obliged to perform sultum siphlatum petum, a jump, a whistle and a fart that we're all done at once. He had there no, that's why he was so gifted. On command, he would come out to the King's court at Christmas like are you trying right? Now and he would do a jump, a whistle and a fart at the same time. Oh do you think he was just loading up. That's a lot of pressure in your body to be able to fart on command, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're eating carbs, you're going hard on the carbs and a protein.
Speaker 1: People could obviously burp on command, but to fart on command, that's special.
Speaker 2: That deserves thirty acres. I'm not even mad about that.
Speaker 1: So roland let Fertre. He earned this. So, like I said, maybe if.
Speaker 3: They freak out there once once, if there's a real thro out there, somebody's on the house.
Speaker 2: You want me to pull up in your yard one time a year on Christmas.
Speaker 1: Trade to leave your family on Christmas on Christmas show up in this person's yard.
Speaker 2: Well you have to do it for the family.
Speaker 1: I mean you jump out, You're like here I am, and they're like all right, all right, and their families all gather because this is entertainment for their whole family, and they're like and go jump the way. The third one is my favorite. You never knew it.
Speaker 2: It's a little what was his name? One more time?
Speaker 1: Well you want all of them. Rolande's lei Fertre, Rowland lei fartre, Rolande's le petas and Rowland les Petre or just rolling the fart as we would call him here in America.
Speaker 2: May he rest in peace.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie w B. It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellent and cult on one on one point three k d w B. So this is crazy, but Benedict cumber Badge said that he was actually kidnapped and robbed. It was a very very crazy, serious thing. But he basically said he was filming this movie and six men in South Africa. They roll up to where he's at. So his car, he's like with some friends on an Their car gets a blown out tire, so they're on the side of the road. Six dudes roll up and they get robbed by these dandas then forced into a vehicle driven around for several hours. He said he was tied up and forced to sit execution style all like while this gave the robbers time to flee. Now this was two thousand and four, but he said surprisingly that experience changed him in a weird way. He said it made him an adrenaline junkie. He added the near death stuff kind of turbo fueled that it made go, oh right, Yeah, I could die at any moment, so why not just like live it up. He said that he did change his outlook once he got married and they had three kids together. He said that obviously creates a huge shift in priorities and makes you value your life in a very different way.
Speaker 3: And it is pretty weird when you go through something like that and then a other things just seem kind of like mundane, right, and you try to like chase that feeling.
Speaker 2: They get your heart beating again.
Speaker 1: I don't really have that, and I never have. I think I'm too scared to get in trouble dude for something I don't know.
Speaker 3: My heart pounds the most when our boss calls us out of nowhere. I'm like, ah, that's why I would move my whole family to Palito or something. Oh man, it'll be nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Trey Cyrus says he's deeply concerned about Billy Ray. Cyrus. Uh, he had that, remember, and I did not see this, but apparently had a very disastrous inauguration performance and he kind of blazed. Billy Ray did Wait, Yeah, you can go look it up. It's it's apparently really bad. He kind of blamed it on like technical issues, things weren't working out well. But I guess if you watch it, it's it's not great. He has a horse throat. It's I don't know. So his son wrote this open letter to him with a photo of them when he was a lot younger. He said, you're not healthy, dad, and everyone is noticing. He fears that the world may lose him quote unquote far too soon. He said, he's not really sure what Billy's going through, but he has a pretty good idea and he really wants to use his own experience of being sober to help. So it was a heartfelt post. You said, you know how to reach me. Till the day comes, I will continue to pray for you. So I know that since he got with that fire Rose girl or whatever, like since basically Tish and Billie split, Yeah, Miley kind of has separated.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was wild now on like a recorded video like Sam, Yeah, just the rudest stuff to Miley, Right.
Speaker 1: So I think that it seems like all the kids seem to have a distant relationship with them and now they're getting actually pretty worried about him. It seems like, which is really really unfortunate. Uh, love is blind. The new Minneapolis season is ryan around the corner. Everyone is very excited for that. It's supposed to be kicking off on Valentine's Days, the eighth season here in Minneapolis. Vanessa and Nick are contracted to host through season ten in case you were wondering, so they're part of that. And they did announce the Oscar nominations today. They kept postponing it because of the fires, which the fires are still going. Man, it's it's that. No, they're like, well, the two main initial ones have but like then there are more now in different areas. Yeah, it's very scary still. But the Oscar nominations were announced. Ariana Grande did well get one, and it really made me like almost tear up her post showing her as like a really little kid in a Dorothy costume. I don't care how you feel about Ariana Grande. I love seeing like people's dreams come true. It does not make me jealous or mad. It makes me like so happy to see it happening.
Speaker 3: He's one of those people that you say whatever you want, but she's undeniably good.
Speaker 2: So challenged, she does.
Speaker 1: Cynthia Rivo also nominated. We could have got like ten nominations. John and Cho actually didn't get one, which is bizarre because he Yeah, Amelia Perez, that's when Netflix, it's the Selena Gomezzoe Saldonna. That one got the most nominations with thirteen, and they were they're removing the you know how they'll usually have original song performances throughout. They're removing those performances to make room for I think awareness or fundraising for the fires in La. Also, Your Boy, Your Boy, Timithatey Shallowmey did get nominated for his Bob Dylan. Well, there were some other nominations for that movie. A Complete Unknown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing just really did turn into a complete unknown, kind of just kind of lost, like everybody. Someone called it bomb Dylan because it was just like a flop, you know what I'm saying rude.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't think it actually was. I just think I don't think it was actually a flop. I think a lot of people that saw it were it could have been more less about just like a love triangle. But yeah, I didn't hear people talking about it in general. Post Malone has his own Oreo coming out. I mean, why not. He's part of a bud like Crocs of Durritos. Why not this? So it's gonna be a swirled cream, salted caramel and short red flavored cream. And it's gonna be sandwich between Oreo chocolate cookie and a golden cookie, which is pretty epic. I mean I would try it for sure. So kim a little taste of that. That is your pop culture min It brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lyn.
Speaker 2: With your ultimate ticket coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about post Malone and his little Oreo cookie and he's gonna bring his little cute butt here to the Twin Cities with Jelly Roll. Why not get your tickets to it?
Speaker 2: What is the Orio cookie?
Speaker 3: Because it sounds what you're saying the way you say it when you say Postmine's little Oreo cookie, you.
Speaker 1: Just said it in a way I just described the cookie a second ago. If you missed it, check it out on the podcast. All right, sorry, little tease for the podcast. If you want to go check it out Fallon and Cult anywhere you listen to them. Love you, okay, don't look at me like that. We have tickets for all the big shows in the Twin Cities. It's crazy. I don't know how we got them again. My boss doing sketchy things. Guaranteed, don't tell them I told you that. Kinder Colmark, are you good? You just adjusted your coat in the microphone we started. Now you're throwing like staflers around Charlie XCX, Tate mccraig, Kinder Kumar says A at this point is that's not even the half of it. We're getting you a trip to the Grammys. If you need the keyword, and that keyword is free record yourself saying that. In the iHeartRadio app one on one point three, Katie w B with Sallon and Cold Cole, How are you today? I haven't even asked? How are you doing anything new in your life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: No not?
Speaker 2: Why what are you doing? This feels weird? You sign me up for something?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: One just felt nice? What's what's happening?
Speaker 1: That's I try to want that image. I am nice on occasion, I say it, SAYM nice on occasion.
Speaker 2: You're nice on occasion.
Speaker 1: You know this is this is only extending the idea in everyone's mind that I might not be super nice I think you're awesome. Same anyone about me? I meant, like Dido, like back at job, I got you. Anyone listening who has an interesting collection. One time we did this, and I'm pretty positive a woman called in and had a collection of skulls. I think I remember that and it was interesting for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be buttons quarters.
Speaker 1: What if buttons come to mind?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe you got a cool button collection. Yeah, we'll be supportive about it.
Speaker 1: I mean I did say an interesting collection. If it's a button collection from like presidential coats, that would be one thing. But just buttons, I don't know how interesting it is.
Speaker 3: I want to know the biggest button you got where you found it? Are you taking buttons off people?
Speaker 1: No has a dog that barks NonStop rough Now you may not have one, but your neighbor propably does. If not, this is not how it always goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you move in.
Speaker 1: The dog for some reason was silent that day did the tour. You move in, and then it's like non stop you and you're like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: I had an agent tell me one time this does as soon as we walked outside, and he was like, oh, yeah, he doesn't do that all the time. I'm like, how would you know you show me the house? I was like, this straight up lied. He was like, yeah, you're right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who just moved to Minnesota. That means you're like, now to listening to us. We're basically auditioning for you to love us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What's the transition? Like you making friends? You need friends? You want to hang out? All right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cult getting sold as for friends. You can call if you fit any of these categories six five to one, nine eight nine KDWB anyone listening who has an interesting collection, has a dog that marks non stop, or just moved to Minnesota one O one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. I love anyone listening who First of all, no one called in for the category no one's on hold of least and they could still for just moved to Minnesota. We got to do something. We got to get with the travel and Tourism department CULT and we got to start working on getting our name out there for when people move to the Twin Cities, they can say, oh, you gotta listen to Fallon and Cult in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: That is true. Let's get billboards in other states, so when you maybe move into Minnesota, whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyone who has an interesting collection or has a dog that barks non stop? Which which the categories are you falling into?
Speaker 8: Hi, I have a weird collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like, this is my moment? Okay, what is it?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I didn't even listen to the other categories. I call, I heard the collection I feel I have. I have an eraser collection, and I know that sounds weird, but like, you know, the little like you can get like Hamburger erasers or French fry erasers. Yeah, like I have about five hundred of them.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your top tier? Like when you want to flex your erasers, what's the one you whip you whip out?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 8: It's like a bento box eraser?
Speaker 1: That does sound pretty cool?
Speaker 5: My favorite?
Speaker 2: How big is it?
Speaker 5: The size of your palm?
Speaker 1: The size of an eraser? Call congratulations on that beautiful collection. You're welcome, Thank.
Speaker 2: You so much.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. Hi, KDW B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I have a dog that barks NonStop and I also have a weird collection.
Speaker 1: Let's start with your weird election. What do you collect?
Speaker 5: Well, there was this a doll brand growing up. It was like Barneys. They were a little bigger. They're called live dolls, Live dolls. I collect a whole bunch of those.
Speaker 1: Are they worth money, dick?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They were kind of expensive when I was younger, and now that I'm an adult with my own money, I can buy them.
Speaker 1: I can do what I won't have my own money, that's true. I have one more question to live dolls. Are they set up throughout your room watching you?
Speaker 5: Yes? Oh, they're like all on one shelf.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait a minute, do you have a partner that is in your bedroom? And how do they feel about that?
Speaker 5: If so, No, I don't have a partner with me.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean that's not I didn't mean like that. I just meant like, if you did have a partner, I don't know if they'd want it laid out.
Speaker 1: I do fear that you do bring home someone home one day and they go back to their friends and like everything was great until we got to our room and there were one hundred lived dolls staring at me.
Speaker 3: Dude, if they can't have you for who you are, though, they don't deserve you, right, that's true, and that dog might scare them off to Oh no, wait, you have the dolls and a dog yap in the whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait what kind of dog.
Speaker 5: He's an Australian cattle dog.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's like barking at the dolls?
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the thing, is he will only bark at my neighbor that lives directly.
Speaker 6: Across from you.
Speaker 2: Oh, your neighbor's got a problem.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 5: He doesn't bark anything. He just really hates my neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have an Australian shepherd. Same thing. Hates the male person.
Speaker 1: That's stereotype.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What I know is this is one specific person when he switches it up and there's other male men or or I think we have a male woman too that he doesn't care? Is this one dude? Every time I jermax my hands after I grabbed the mail from him, I was.
Speaker 1: Specific talent and cult on one oh one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: Let me just paint the picture. K.
Speaker 3: There's an apocalypse, yes, and you and I have for some reason, you and I are the only ones who are eligible to be leaders.
Speaker 1: That was their biggest spects they've ever made, and.
Speaker 3: That those people they talk about surviving all the time on their show What Wasn't It Fallon? And Yeah, so you have the option. You're gonna be able to draft three celebrities. Okay, and these are the people who you're gonna bring through the apocalypse. This is like your dream team, your draft dream Team Celebrity Apocalypse edition. You get three celebrities to choose from. I get three celebrities and let me decide whose team is better. You go first, okay, right off the rib Stephen Hawking.
Speaker 1: Oh, because he's so smart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's got the brains.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going physical first. I was thinking of Usain Bolt first.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so fast.
Speaker 1: He's so fast. He's so fast that even if he was carrying me, because I would need help, guaranteed, he would still be so fast, even weighted down with me. Well, no, you don't get to go back.
Speaker 3: Well no, this is the like twofold for Stephen howkan because he does have the like the chair ability.
Speaker 1: That's so slow.
Speaker 2: Probably, yeah, but you do if you needed it or you were hall.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna be honest. Okay, there are gonna be like situations that it's not gonna work on. You need someone strong to help you get him through.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you're just saying, do you just have so much brain power you just mad can't handle it?
Speaker 1: I am mad, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you got.
Speaker 3: Usain Bolt Now with with the chair situation though, because I feel you are gonna need a lot of energy or it's just pointless to have him there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Without you can't do anything without. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, go on, you need someone who's kind of like, you need someone who's kind of like, we'll get out there and like find some like solar panels that they could steal. So you need somebody who's like a little in shape but kind of like sketchy in a way. So I'm going with Jake Jillenhall. He's gonna be my guy, send out like boom, you got. You've done enough war movies, you've been around.
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest choice ever. He's actively known for having like the worst eyesight in Hollywood. He's has horrible Yes, it's people are always like why is he staring at people like that? He admitted once it's because his eyesight's horrible. He can't see anything a.
Speaker 2: Flat screen, solar panels.
Speaker 7: Point, you chose him, he's yours. Dang it, make mistake Stephen Ogging and Jake Jillen. That's okay, you got using Bolt. Who else you choose in to choose draft team upon Cruise.
Speaker 1: I've said it once, I'll say it a hundred times. The guy maybe, I don't know what he is, fifty sixty at this point. He does all of his own stunts still, and he's practiced every type of stunt under hanging from helicopters, climbing mountains. He can literally do it all. And he's pretty smart too, So I feel good about this decision.
Speaker 2: You just want to hook up with Tom Cruise. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: No, the scene in Top Gun, the newer one where he was on the beach, his boobs were a little saggy for me, and didn't I wasn't as into it.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There could only be room for one saggy set, and that's mine.
Speaker 2: True. I heard that.
Speaker 1: That's that is a fact a constitution.
Speaker 3: No, that was the Bible John three to sixteen or whatever. Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, in the last one. So for the Dream Draft Team Celebrity apocalypt Edition, I'm gonna have to go so far. My team consists of Stephen Hawking, Jake Chillen Hall. Yeah, next one, you had it, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: You're such a pee. You chose the worst team ever.
Speaker 2: He's so God given talent.
Speaker 1: Talent if it's not going to help you.
Speaker 3: If you come across any group and he just starts saying everything, no one people will conjure around him. They'll group in to listen to Justin Bieber, and then while they're doing that, you could just steal all their stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, Jessine, We're gonna put it on a concert that's loud and lures all the zombies in six.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He's a distraction.
Speaker 3: You got everybody around him, and then I got Stephen Hawking rolling over to get stuff. I got Jake jilln Hall collecting all the good.
Speaker 1: I've never not wanted a draft more in my life. My final selection is Sidney Sweeney. Oh straight for distraction, straight distraction. I'm like Sydney, They're coming for us. You got to distract him, shoul give him a couple of shimmy shakes and we're out of there, and she's still fast. Justin Bieber, he's so whiny. I just you chose the weakest team ever.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, Wait, we don't get cremble a right now? What's happening?
Speaker 1: He's called cremba. Oh, don't tell me it's not that. What did pronounce it?
Speaker 2: Cremboulay?
Speaker 1: Have you ever pronounced a single thing right in your life?
Speaker 2: Tea massa?
Speaker 1: Okay, now I know you're being crazy. Say the first one for real?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: Crumb there? You said it right, crumble a?
Speaker 1: No, so you were just trying to trigger me. You know it's crumberle want crumble cookie. The things I would physically due to a crumble cookie right now, dude saying rip it to shred, Oh my god, so much chemistry. I would eat it without hands, nice to try to slow myself down a little bit.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't work, It wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't. All right. You can vote at five three nine two one katiewb one which of us did a better job with our draft for the zombie Apocalypse here's your keyword. We want to get you the ultimate ticket. You only have today and tomorrow left to enter. Your keyword is show. And when you're in the iHeartRadio AP, you will see a microphone. You hit that and that's where you record your voice saying show, we're today's trending with Fellon and called on one on one d WB. All right, listen. I like velvet to cheese. Uh it makes a mean caso dip in the crockpot. But some things I just I just don't think it's necessary. You know, you have that drawer where you like will throw your ketchup packets and different packets and stuff from fast food places, sure soy sauce, et cetera. Well, now, the Processed Cheese brand is launching vell to Go, a single serve packet of velvet to cheese sauce. The company says vell to Go was designed specifically with Milennihals and gen zers of mine because data shows they like to carry along their favorite condiments. And it's a limited edition item that can now be purchased at Walmart dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever run into somebody that just had a condiment in the pocket.
Speaker 1: The craziest thing about it, well, remember Beyonce said I got hot sauce in my swag back.
Speaker 2: Okay, fact, but remember.
Speaker 1: That when you get velveta, it's not in the cold cheese area. It's just on a random end cap usually because it doesn't need to be refrigerated. It's not cheese. I don't know what it is. I don't want to know. Again, it makes a mean case. So but it's disturbing a little bit.
Speaker 3: But dude, if you're walking around with condiments in your pocket, you're not too worried about if it's real or not.
Speaker 10: I feel like, I don't know, baby, why you gotta be so judgmental. I'm just saying like those it's just like all right whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like telling me like, if you don't do it the cold plung you're gonna die. I'm like, okay, I guess I'm gonna dieing because that's just I don't do cold pod.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My husband, you know, he loves the cold shower. He times it. It's so disturbing. If you this happened to cold and it was so funny. It was like in real time him realizing, I don't know why you thought you should delete the TikTok app in the twelve hours it was banned, but either it was the other day. I was like, oh, if you deleted it, you canna. You know you can't download it, and I just saw a cold what Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: No space on my phone. So I was like, all right, whatever, this is not a thing anymore. Let me just delete it and then boom.
Speaker 1: Which is only moderately part of your job to have TikTok. Well, there are phones you can buy. Cult people are selling their phones online that have TikTok still installed on eBay. They're going for a small like twenty five grand right now, okay, twenty five grand? Yeah, baby, that adds up. Actually, my I could still My wife still has this, so I could just log on, log.
Speaker 2: In on hers, and that's cool. I could. I'd take your phone.
Speaker 1: No one, yeah, right, good luck with it. No one's buying them, no surprise. A bunch are listed for more like two thousand, and people aren't even willing to pay that. If you're addicted to TikTok, you'll probably just kept it on your phone like a normal person. I thought it was so weird people deleted it. It was so obvious that something was going to happen to me. Any one of the influencers were on there crying, and so I'm like, it's very clear there's no way this is going to be gone forever.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know right now we're looking a ninety day extension, so something could happen. But I think all that's going to happen is I don't know, we've seen no find a solution.
Speaker 3: Like I I was around when Vine just like shut down. So I was like, oh, yeah, whatever, it's just done TikTok by.
Speaker 1: I guess because I never ever even downloaded Vine. I didn't get into it. That one didn't hit me hard, but I know it affected a lot of people. I just was like, there's too much money in it, too much money to not have that. But yeah, So also, let's dive into some other trending stories. Remember last week we all laughed because Progresso introduced soup drops. It was like they took the taste of their can soup and they made them like little drops you gult, like a like a cough drop you could eat. Oh yeah, it's a candy it's marketed as soup you can suck on. We got to get hold on, hold on, work this out with me. State Fair t shirt. I know who's talking about state Fair right now, you but we always have to think about what our shirts will be. Last year it was like a diet Coke rip off. Allegedly, that's what they say. I like this, I like this soup you can suck on. Show well, I like the idea. What about a show you can suck on or something?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, so workshopping it still workshopping it by that. Well, just you know, people bought this, but people bought these drops. They sold out completely and under an hour.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gotta be grandparents, right, it's like the new workers. Yeah, it's like the new word. My Grandma's gotten like a cheddar, just like a broccoli cheddar.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: They do love a hard candy, they do. All right, here's your keyword. A chance to win one thousand dollars one on one point three KT one on one point three KTEWB with Fallon and Cult, we have your after school pop quiz, your chance to win some Crayola experience passes sick. I know, I love it over at Mall of America. There's so much. There's more than just like Crayola stuff too. There's like some play places and stuff for the kids to go crazy. There's so much to do there, And especially when it's cold like this, you're like, what are we going to do with the kids?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 1: Uh, you said to answer some trivia questions. You get the most correct. You went at six, five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB. Also, we do have your keyword. It's coming up in a second. Beforest we got to play the game. You might be Tim and you're like, I don't know if I know these things. Probably you probably do.
Speaker 3: Also, we've had a lot of answers where it's like, all right, you can't top that bad answer.
Speaker 1: No, but it's okay. There's a lot of pressure when you're alive. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Brandon?
Speaker 1: All right, Brandon, are you ready for some trivia? All right, let's get your competitor on the phone. Hi kat w B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi Jeff, Jess?
Speaker 1: Are you have Jess and Brandon playing today? I'm going to ask you some trivia. If you know the answer, chime in with your name and whoever gets the most correct wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Question number one? What kind of dog is Scooby Doo? Yeah, yeah, yess German? Not a German shepherd? Brandon? Uh no, great Dane. He is a great Dane, all right. Question number two, where does the muffin man live? According to the nursery rhyme?
Speaker 8: Brandon?
Speaker 1: Yes, Brandon, he lives Lane. That's right, right, okay. Question number three, where is the mona Lisa located? Yes, Brandon, that's right. Dang, Brandon. I tried to take a Slyde picture in the louver of that without waiting in line. I yelled at by a security guard. Just just a hot tip. You gotta wait in the line to get a picture much smaller in person. Also, Brandon, you won the Crayola Experience passes. Congratulations, Lisa. I'm just saying it's a little over most of the big art things that you're like you heard about your whole life. When you see him in person, they're with a lot smaller. So you're telling me that like Starry Night Saw in New York. Tiny, tiny, You're just saying that all these paintings are mid No, I'm not saying they're mid I'm saying they're tiny. You just imagine they're going to be massive, large, And I'm like, and they look like they were done on a piece of regular printer paper and like, oh it's weird.
Speaker 7: I give it.
Speaker 3: It's because you're an artist. It because you're like a little jealous of like.
Speaker 1: Never I could never enough about us, Brandon, congratulations. Well, get your keyword really quick. Your chance to win the ultimate ticket. This is like a trip to the Grammys, by the way, and everything else basically. And when I say everything else, I'm not kidding. It's like a pair of tickets to every huge show in the Twin Cities. You got to record yourself saying banned, banned, and you are entered to win.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna come back. If you aren't doing these things, you're going to die.
Speaker 2: But what it's one one point three Katie ww with found and colts. If you don't do these things, you will die.
Speaker 1: Plumb me guess, drink water, no exercise, get good sleep.
Speaker 2: Those are all.
Speaker 3: Important things, like don't smoke whatever, stop eating expired food. That's crazy. Nah, So this is what they're saying. When's the last time you carried around bear spray.
Speaker 1: Uh like three years ago Glacier National Park.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's actually pretty pro pro they're saying seven thousand deaths are avoided because people carry bears.
Speaker 8: Ray.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like, is this like one hundred and fifty thousand people die each day something? So I don't feel that that's like a huge number. I'm not gonna start carrying bears.
Speaker 4: Ray.
Speaker 1: I feel like more people would accidentally shoot it on themselves and have to go to the emergency room.
Speaker 3: It would be kind of nice if you had to use it in a situation where it wasn't a bear, where you could just warn off like ward off like no.
Speaker 1: Wait, people are too trigger happy. No chance. I don't want to be around people that are just carrying barrass ray.
Speaker 2: Here and there, my brother comes to my house to borrow money.
Speaker 1: Just do a book that I don't blame. You got a lot of family members you could use that on. That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is another one. Stretching. They say if you don't stretch, you will die.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Well I google it and I was like, this is legit, right, And so you discovered and it said.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons is because your muscles tighten up and then just on random things you're supposed to be able to do, you follow, your body gives out on you, and you put yourself in a vulnerable, vulnerable position.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I even let you do this segment. When you were like, if you aren't doing these things, you're going to die. I thought it would enlighten us. But now you're coming up with the dumbest. The first two have been the dumbest, straight out the gate. Fix it, fix it, do better.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're not doing these things, you will die. Okay, Bear spray, No, you gotta I said, move fast it you need the stretching.
Speaker 1: Get fast.
Speaker 2: Next thing, you have to double up on your socks.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the segment's over. This segment's over. Let me explain. Did you come up with these yourself? Or did you find this list? So you came up with it yourself? No?
Speaker 2: Source it, Bear grills, No, you double sock it up. Ask me why why turniquit?
Speaker 3: If you get a major color or something, you got an expayir of socks and you're I won't catch hypothermia because they'll still be toasty.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. Do you use a tourniquit for hypothermia?
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that if you get a cut, but then you also have socks on.
Speaker 1: Oh double What happens if you get a cut and you're in the snow. Also, you didn't answer my question. You have to make a choice frostbite on your toes or tourniquet. Well, that's why you have the double socks, because you have your say you're saying the double stock socks kept you from frostbite. But if you take that off your foot, now you're exposed.
Speaker 3: Double sock is in case you get cut and then you have the tourniquit, but you could.
Speaker 2: Still use the side.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just right now, No you're not.
Speaker 3: Also, what they didn't take an the count. I will say this, which is kind of ridiculous. What if you have like thunder thighs or something like because.
Speaker 1: I don't know if mind you look at my legs when you said that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if my thighs could handle the sock tournique. I think it would just be like more like a like a thing like a yeah, in what world?
Speaker 1: If you've ever seen my socks, they were they would never go around my thighs. They wouldn't even go around my ankle, barely my cankle. I guess I should say bring a bed just in case. Okay, seems where it is a cape, but and then it's there in case, oh, in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is a public service announcement to anyone listening to our show. I hope you continue listening after this moment. I do apologize for this waste of space.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to keep you alive, hero amongst us blessing. If you're not wearing a helmet, that's dangerous too. That's just the last one. But that's you're getting on Hinge.
Speaker 1: Stalin and Colt on one oh one point three k d w B. We have Brittany on the phone, and Brittany has kind of maybe it's a less common then you would hear a hot take, but a hot take nonetheless, what's going on, Brittany.
Speaker 9: I want to put this out there and see if anybody agrees with me about short kings. I mean, like, where are my short kings at right?
Speaker 5: So I'm like five ten and I love the guys who are shorter.
Speaker 9: I think they're superior to tolements story cold it's true though they're more in shape, they're higher up the corporate ladder, you know, like they're shortfalls no pun intended, you know, they help give them the motivation to excel in other areas of life.
Speaker 5: So like, if you're with the short King, I want to know, like does this ring true to you? Also, the biggest things come in the smallest packages. If you know what I'm saying, nine times out of ten, I bet the.
Speaker 9: Short kings come with something better than tall dudes can offer.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like again, urry.
Speaker 2: Cool, but like, okay, it's applicable throughout.
Speaker 1: I will listen. I actually gonna rewind a second because I actually think it's really impressive that you're five to ten and you're like bragging on the short kings. A lot of women they do not want a guy shorter than them. I don't know you know what it is, but I think it's cool. I also Bretandan dot if you know this, if you've seen my husband, but he is a short king as well.
Speaker 5: Nice nice, Yeah, yeah, okay, this is not.
Speaker 1: Me saying this, but like, oh, if you're less attractive right in general, like you have to be funny. You got to have that personality because you have to like make up for it. So, like you're saying, kind of like the short guys, they're short, so they got to make up for it. So they're like they're like work it out. They're beefy and buff. I mean, Colt every day says tomorrow he's getting asked, Well, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't because I can see over the fridge. So my gosh, you automatically superior. No, no, let me let me just say this though Jay.
Speaker 1: Could climb you and take you down so quick.
Speaker 2: Don't have me with a good time. That's sandwich.
Speaker 4: So what cold?
Speaker 5: What cold is going for him is that he can lift up off the top shelf.
Speaker 2: Like that's true.
Speaker 3: If there's a damsel in distress at a home depot, what's something that it needs read?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen, So you're trying to say that this is it's like a blanket statement. Like all short kings, for the most part, have all these like other checks that most tall men don't.
Speaker 5: I'm saying they have to have at least one or two things that they have like made up for the shortness with like either they make a lot of money or you know, like I said they got something pasic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I'm going to open this up. I want to hear some defense of this, like do you agree with Brittany right now the short kings are superior?
Speaker 2: Or I also kind of want to hear like how tall are you and how much do you make?
Speaker 1: That's interesting all you get to ask that cult. I sorry, Oh, that isn't helping at all because you're tall and I.
Speaker 2: Do know how much you make.
Speaker 1: She's right, yea for one on one point three kd WB with Ballin and Colt. Okay, we had a woman call in make a declaration saying short kings are better than tall men. And she said that she loves her short king, her husband or boyfriend, I don't know which one was shorter than her. And she said because most shorter men, she finds like they try harder because they feel like they have to. Taller guys just get it easy, said the shorter ones. They're like higher up positions and offices, they make more money, they're more ripped all the things and colds.
Speaker 2: Like oh, and I will say you do.
Speaker 3: There is a little bit of this mentality like all right, whatever, but I'm i gous some tall so I don't have to do sit ups tonight, right right.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, this text says, is it only me that thinks short king is a label and it's giving an over compensating vibe. Isn't is like the King party overcompensating?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm a short Well, I don't think they're walking around saying I'm a short king.
Speaker 1: I call that called them that this Texas short kings all the way. My husband's in his forties, short ripped and packing winky face and mouching. Katie w B. What do you think?
Speaker 8: I ended up going outside my rule of only dating taller men, and they dated someone shorter and he was the most egophistical and very narcissistic.
Speaker 5: So I never went back to short men.
Speaker 1: Talk of tall dude, Okay, I've been with some tall narcissist duo. But I get it. You went out of your comfort zone. It I dabbled, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we have a contrasting opinion.
Speaker 3: The other caller she's like, dude, short man, check all the boxes because they're short, they need to. You're saying crazy, egotistical, narcissistic.
Speaker 4: Which was just something that happened to me.
Speaker 5: But I didn't go back to short man after that.
Speaker 1: What was the height difference between you guys?
Speaker 8: Only probably about an inch?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: How's all are you?
Speaker 5: I am five to seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, So he was like average, Not everybody can be six too.
Speaker 1: You are literally living for this. You should see his gross little cheeky smile, cheeks, you're all red, like he's so proud of his height.
Speaker 4: Did I have something? You work for it?
Speaker 7: We days?
Speaker 3: You know how many times I ult myself upside down stretching at night?
Speaker 1: So weird?
Speaker 2: On one on one point three kd.
Speaker 1: W B, I am disturbed? Could stomach? I've never At first his stomach was growling so loud. I was like in my head, I was like, is that his stomach? And then he had his phone in his hand. I was like, no, he's watching a video but plane taking off? And I go, are I it's a plane take off? He's like, no, it's my stomach. You have to eat bread.
Speaker 2: I had three eggs and three turkey sausages today.
Speaker 1: Four thirty. You're way too big of a boy to only have that much. And that ain't a fat comet. You're a tall boy, you bragged about it for twenty minutes earlier.
Speaker 2: I have blueberries.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's like saying I had water is basically it's like a watermelon doesn't.
Speaker 2: Do anything, do anything?
Speaker 1: Uh, Nicki Bella might be returning to the WWE. Shut up, you big fan, that's crazy. I know you love her. Yeah, well, she did a Monday Night Raw appearance and they went crazy. She last appeared at the Royal Rumble in twenty twenty two, and they say conversations are underway. She's already in training in case an agreement is made. Nice and if it's her, what are the two names?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 1: Okay, Bree Nicki is on this season of The Traders. Have you ever watched that show?
Speaker 2: This s you might as well just be speaking a different language. I have the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: On the odds of you, oh you, we're wrestling person.
Speaker 3: Over the confusion of like who you're talking about? In my stomach rumbling, I haven't. I don't even know week Uh.
Speaker 1: Nikki and Bribella are twins. They were WWE. I don't watch w w E cult, but at least I know that I know big names like John Cena. Yeah, John, they're kind of big too, so they're not in it anymore. But the one sister's been on the show, The Traders. Now you love trashy TV. I don't know how you haven't watched this. Let me give you let me tell you what The Traders is about. Let me let me hear this and you can watch it too.
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 1: This is my first season I'm watching. Okay, So basically, they take a bunch of these like C to D list actors. We're talking people who were on Survivor, Big Brother, Real Housewives, Britney Spears X husband, Zach Dillon's brother or sorry, now, Zach Dillon. That's Zack Dlan works here of the radio station. Zach Fron's brother. His brother's name brother, His brother's name is Dylan. That's why I said Zach Dylon. But yeah, so he Because all these people they're in a castle that all the good people are called Faithfuls. Then there are three people called traders. But you don't know who the traders are, and the game is to try to figure out who they are. Trust me, people have explaining it to me, and I've been like, don't care, don't care, sounds lame, and everyone kept saying it was so good. So I finally started watching it. Now I'm going to catch up on previous seasons. I guess no, you watch teen Mom called? How is teen Mom?
Speaker 2: Even?
Speaker 1: On? Aren't they forty seven?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Me being a supportive husband with my wife, she wants to watch it whatever.
Speaker 1: That's like every husband, I want to watch this and they're like, who's that? Woe just happen? You care? You're committed, somewhat invested now, yes, see, there it is. This is a crazy story about Benedict Cumberbatch. Say that name five times fast. He was once kidnapped in robb This is actually really serious. So he was filming something in South Africa in like two thousand and four. He and his buddies go on a driving excursion and their car gets a blown out tires. They're on the side of the road. Six guys come up, rob them, throw them in a car, drive them around for several hours. He said they were tied up and forced us a execution style, which allowed the robbers to then flee. But he said the crazy thing about the experience is it actually made him a bit of an adrenaline junkie because he had the vibe of like that I could die any minute. Why not? But then he said he married his wife and they had three sons together, and that shifted his priorities.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, I gotta I care a little bit more. The Oscars announced today the nominations leading the pack Amelia Parize. That's a movie with Selena Gomez. It's on Netflix. I have not watched it, but they got thirteen nominations. Wicked got ten nominations. Both Cynthia a Rivo and Ariana Grande were nominated, which is very exciting if you're a fan of that. And Love is Blind the new season don't worry, it's right around the corner of premieres on February sixteenth. The reason this one's extra exciting the cast is here in Minnesota. We've been waiting for this one because when they were like recording it here in the Twin Cities, we were like hot on the scene getting updated. That's how they roll. So anyway, excited for that coming up February sixteenth. That's your pop culture minute, normal or nope on.
Speaker 2: One one point three KTWB.
Speaker 1: Also, if you have one, please text it in five three nine two one. You know last week, I do feel like we were a little savage on the person who's they put ice cubes in their orange juice.
Speaker 2: That was uncalled for.
Speaker 1: We apologize, No, I'm still standing by. It's not normal. Okay, Yeah for sure, it's like orange juice is already cold. I don't get it, so I don't know. Now I feel back. It's now recrapped on this person. Yeah, I know it's so bad. You can text in five three nine two one KTWB one if you want to do a little normal or nope. Here we go normal or nope. I eat my hot Cheetohs with a rubber glove or like a disposable glove, and if I do not have one of those, I will use like plastic. I do not like to get my finger stained. And I'm not trying to get hot cheeto crap in my eye or anywhere else. If you know what I'm saying, what world?
Speaker 2: So are you going with your hands? You're being way too active with your hands, That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Cult, But you are so immature me. You don't that your hands.
Speaker 7: I'm just.
Speaker 1: So pure. You don't want hot flameing hot cheeto does certain places?
Speaker 3: Could you just like wash your hands? Why would you if you if you're eating, you're treating a hot.
Speaker 1: Sitting on the couch, you're watching something, you're just eating your snacks, and all of a sudden you're drawn to do this.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Oh, you are so naive, you're just so innocent.
Speaker 3: If you're eating flaming hot cheetos on date night, that's first problem, Colt.
Speaker 1: It's not date night. She's with herself.
Speaker 5: What do you know?
Speaker 2: Yourself don't know what's going on. I can't with you.
Speaker 1: I cannot handle you didn't teach me this growing up. God, I feel so bad for your wife.
Speaker 2: Apparently doesn't need me.
Speaker 1: That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normal or not? That's a note, by the way, that's a nope.
Speaker 1: Oh right, let's go back. You know what, I'm gonna agree with Colt for once. I do think that's a nope.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you're eating hot cheetos like you're picking up dog poop. That's like you gotta do something else. Yeah, you don't even eat it at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My friend Abby would only use two fingers for popcorn. She'd never because she didn't want all of her fingers to be greasy, even though she washes her hands a lot. She just would only use like two fingers always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because popcorn you just shovel it into your mouth. How are you going to do that with two fingers?
Speaker 11: Stop, don't even don't even circle back, stupid, Look you gave me.
Speaker 1: Normal or note? This came in on the text line. You can text in five three nine two one kt WB one normal or note to own pet rats. You know what, I think it's shocking to a lot of people because rats get an unfair like reputation of being like little scary, creepy things in New York and the sewers all that. But I've always heard rats are incredibly intelligent, loyal.
Speaker 2: Have you heard that?
Speaker 1: Nope, I didn't make some Oh anyway, the music at this point, I don't think no, wait, yup, I think it's normal. I think it's becoming warm. If hamsters can be normal, why can't rats be normal?
Speaker 2: And that's what they've always asked. That's an age old question.
Speaker 1: Normal or Nope? This is the text we just got deciding if you keep dating someone based on how their feet look?
Speaker 10: What damn it that was the case.
Speaker 1: I never have another date at the grossest feet ever?
Speaker 2: Do you really throw them up. I see, I see take off your shoe.
Speaker 1: Hold on, shoes off. I have Flintstone's feet.
Speaker 10: Okay, based off of what I'm seeing my leg I'm so hard what I'm seeing. I'm looking at your foot right now, Okay, describe it.
Speaker 2: I'll just this is.
Speaker 1: The front to.
Speaker 2: See they're actually not abnormal, kind of looks like a pair. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me turn it around. My big toes really large.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could take somebody out with that.
Speaker 1: Kind of blends stony. They're a little wide set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why not better grip, not gonna bend over.
Speaker 1: My slog and shoe back on. All right, let's come back. We'll do more normal or note sweet so you can text in your normal or dope. Okay five three nine two one kd WB.
Speaker 2: One normal or no one Katie w B.
Speaker 1: All right, we're doing a continuation of the flame and hot Cheetos because the first one we had in case she missed it was a girl saying she puts gloves on or uses like a plastic bag to eat cheetos because she doesn't want it to staying on her fingers. Now we've had multiple people say use chopsticks for flame and hot Cheetos. Multiple people have texted a said normal or dope, dude.
Speaker 3: I can't even use chopsticks on chicken. I can't so bad at it. I can't even get that a cheeto I.
Speaker 2: Do, Okay.
Speaker 1: I remember my old h I used to do mornings with a guy in Reno and his mom would buy like every single like infomercial item, and sh had a popcorn fork, and I remember thinking that was a genius but also ridiculous. So I could see her totally being into some kind of like hot flavor hot Cheeto chop suits. I don't think it's normal though, but do what you want to just at that point, just.
Speaker 2: Tip the bag up to your mouth, right, Yeah, got some move?
Speaker 1: Or do what I do When I'm carrying a bag of popcorn at the theater and I was in my hands full because I got snacky's all over, I just do his tongue tongue and.
Speaker 2: Sticks to my tongue like a dog laughing of water.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, when you're sharing that popcorn with a group of people, they don't look kindly upon it. And I've done that many times and you're my family. Get your own, Yeah right, I paid for this use your hard earned dollars, then normal or no. This text says I was born with twelve fingers. They got cut off. They did like the thing where they wrap a string around until they fall off when I was a baby, because they were useless, no bone and abnormal. Now they're just little nubs on both pinkies. I'd say normal. I think it was actually more common than we realized with babies having that. I also don't want you to ever feel abnormal about that. That's part of the thing that makes you special.
Speaker 2: Would you feel would you feel mad that they didn't just leave them?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 2: Part of people like that.
Speaker 5: It'll be cool.
Speaker 1: But if they but there's no bone, so they wouldn't be able to help you in any way. They wouldn't be able to help lift things or support it, so it would be pointless.
Speaker 2: Maybe widhe in the water better, don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm pretty buoyant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always forget, like how buoyant I am, And I'm like, is that a bad thing? It's probably a bad thing, right, because if I was dancing.
Speaker 1: It could be really thin and buoyant.
Speaker 2: All right? Good to no?
Speaker 1: Normal or Nope? Putting toilet paper in the toilet before or I go number two? So what doesn't splash relief works?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, now listen, I've never heard of this. Now we're talking. Everybody needs to grow up. That's a major move. I've never heard of move.
Speaker 5: Do you do that?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: So often every time? I didn't, dude, efficient.
Speaker 1: I've never I mean, you could say wasteful. I never in my life have heard of someone doing this.
Speaker 2: We don't like, you don't layer it up. But it's like, dude, yeah, you just but why are people talking about it? Because people are afraid. They're like, dude, is this normal? I don't know, probably not.
Speaker 1: You want to spearhead this movement because I did the hemorrhoid one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You want to know what's not awesome? Maybe toilet bowl brushes? Why, well, it's just annoying to use when you can just like do the toilet paper layer and.
Speaker 2: Then you just.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that is a game change or work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, especially at work.
Speaker 3: You don't want that dirty water, that dirty work water splashing ubout you.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not actually what I meant at all, because you don't have a toilet brush at work. That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, which is crazy, dude. Can I tell you I totally forgot about this.
Speaker 11: Oh no.
Speaker 2: We stayed at.
Speaker 3: A hotel for the three day weekend and immediately my kid plugged the toilet.
Speaker 2: Immediately you call it plugged. I called clogged, clogged, whatever clogged it. So I had to call down get that kid some fiber bro. I had to call down to the guy at the front desk.
Speaker 1: He didn't believe it was no.
Speaker 3: He was berolling me because I said, hey, we need a plunge her and he was like, what room are you in? I was like whatever, two thirty eight and he's like what do you need? I was like a plunger and he was like oh what, Oh okay, And I was like I need a plunger and.
Speaker 2: He was like toilet paper.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I used whispering and then I said no, I need a plunger and he was like I don't. And I'm like, okay, let me. You know when you go to the bathroom and then toilet gets clogged and then you need something like a utility yeah yeah, And he was like, so a plunger? Was he trolling the whole time? My wife is in the background laughing. Just it's embarrassing already to send somebody up to your room with a plunger.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be a fun game. He'd probably get bored. Why not start doing that to someone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For real, really quick, someone has another hot tip. I put my hot cheetos in a free doo lay cheese dip. Then I use a fork, or if it was in the back from the gas station, slide the cheeto up.
Speaker 2: I just don't have cheetos. It's just getting too much work now at this point.
Speaker 1: If you ever have a normal or note, please text it into US five three nine two one Katie w B One. Okay, now the toilet people have chimed in. We gotta pull back a little bit, getting too toilet or not. They're giving other information at nask for today, give a normal and nope Texas by three ninety two one at Katie w.
Speaker 3: B One shout out indoor plumbing though for real using a house in this weather?
Speaker 2: Oh no thanks. It's a throwback throw down, throwback throw down, take you back to the old school, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: All right, we each picked a throwback song and you decide on the one you want to hear this week, Colt chose.
Speaker 2: It really does God so quick?
Speaker 1: You know what it is, and here's my song. Okay, but you decide on the one we play. Whoever gets three votes first win's Katie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: Yanna?
Speaker 1: All right? Who you're voting for? I love Sally B, but I gotta give this one. That's fine, that's fine, that's all right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Support appreciate you just like you got to confident out.
Speaker 1: She can till you put your hood up of your hoodie and she's like, never mind about Hi, Katy w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you on that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Hello, Katie w who would you like to vote for today?
Speaker 5: I'm voting for Fallon.
Speaker 1: Jeez, thank you. Got a little intense there. I apologize. Hi, kat w B? What's your name? This is Perie all right?
Speaker 2: Who you vote for?
Speaker 5: I'm voting for you, Fallon.
Speaker 1: You were the deciding vote. We're gonna play flavors. Yes, so excited me too.
Speaker 5: This awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to thank you.
Speaker 3: I would say call Moore, but I'm a little petty right now. But I mean, if you want to, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I understand cold. I'm sorry, it is all good.
Speaker 1: Apologize to him. You're allowed to have your own opinion. True, he's getting desperate out here. Thank you for calling nay bye by one On. Won't play three Katie w B. With Fallon and Cult right now is the time to play the one K wordplay you call six five to one nine eight nine, Katie w B. It's a simple game in theory of matching words and your chance to win one thousand pennies. But people are like, that's so hard. You're right, it is hard. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna pull back the curtain a little bit.
Speaker 2: But this is coming from Fallon's backcount. That's the curtain.
Speaker 1: If it was coming from a sponsor's money, dude, might make it a little easier.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You might even give you ten thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: Calm down, absolutely, calm down. That's not what we're doing right now, though. The one K word plays one thousand pennies and you basically you're like, I feel I want to partner with Colt or I want to partner with Fallon. You choose, and then it all unfolds before our very ears Hi kdw B. What's your name? Kelsey Kelsey or Chelsea Kelsey Kelsey? Gotcha Kelsey? Would you like to partner with Colt or myself today? Kelsey, I'm gonna have to go with you, girl power.
Speaker 2: Pressure all right?
Speaker 3: Fallon, go on, get everybody loves you. Okay, Phone is leaving the studio. Your first word is.
Speaker 2: Tiny, tiny tiny.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 2: Next word boneless, boneless.
Speaker 4: Wing, spiky, spikey, porcupine, I like it nice.
Speaker 2: And the last one is snail blow alrighty fallin falgo. Okay.
Speaker 3: She's entering the studio walking to her chair, nice strut and she's sitting down. Okay, fallin, Yes, dude's so great, so creative. First word, baby, dang it, I mess it up?
Speaker 1: Was that her word?
Speaker 2: Backwards? Now it is the first time I messed this up. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I'll go back out and you give her another word really quick?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, runaway, mess everything up? You messed everything up? Gosh, oh my gosh. Okay, dirt bike okay, Fallen? Should I do it again and make you walk out in this film before?
Speaker 1: How did you do? Okay?
Speaker 2: Now, the first word is dirt, dirt, dirt.
Speaker 1: Bike. Nice, we got it. Where was my sounder?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Anita A little excited. This is exciting, Kelsey. We might not make another match, or Colt might just reveal all your answers. I don't know boneless uh wing Oh, I knew, I know, Kelsey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that girl power.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The next one, spiky hair, porcupine.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a.
Speaker 1: Really good one. I didn't know where to go with Spikey.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was thinking hair for you yep, yep, okay, snail.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a couple of things. See, I use this is not my guest, I use a snail muse and on my face. I know, I know that's what But that's slow? Whoa but oh but I ruined Spikey. Oh, Kelsey, we were so close, we were there was girl power. I did. I do feel very bad about that. I do apologize. I hope you'll call back in Yes we will. Okay, we will do this at some point. So one K word play on Katie W b a real chance to win one thousand dollars, though, comes up right after Lady Gaga. Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on one Katie W. B you want the good news, you want the bad news.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me, let's do bad news.
Speaker 1: The bad news is I X out of my story. Let me quickly pull it up again. What's trending in your world?
Speaker 2: Cult, Well, a lot has happened lately.
Speaker 1: That's enough, all right, Let's talk about the fact that Velveta this is like a trending story because it's just so bizarre. They're like, oh, we noticed that gen Z's and millennials love having condiments to go, like little packets of ketchup and stuff, so they made Velveta to Go. It's get a little packet called vell to Go, so you know, you can just squeeze out a little cheese sauce. Now, I do like cheese sauce, but can they even call it a cheese sauce. It's not even kept in the refrigerated area the blocks on end cap, but doesn't need to be refrigerated.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They call it cheese whiz. You know, do they even sell that anymore?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: They totally still so I thought it was like four loco. But they're like, this is a crazy bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, slowly but surely they might start getting rid of more and more and over get some of the dyes and stuff that other countries would never die. But yeah, that is your trending. It's uh what, it's a quick story. It's a quick in and out. We did mention another turning uh kinder. Gilmart did announce that Sizza is going to be joining him as a special guest at the Super Bowl halftime show, and that is your trending. Whoo one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult if you missed the show today, we had a fun, unbelievable story of the day, a guy who had to fart and got a lot of land back in like the twelfth century. It you'll want to hear it. It's very funny. Also normal or nope, no surprise. Got a little unhinged today when a woman said she uses gloves to eat hot cheetos. Things went off the rails and we apologize for that, we do. And also a woman declaring short kings are better, more talented, skilled and successful basically than tall guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then we had our own celebrity apocalyptic celebrity draft team.
Speaker 1: A lot of people said both of our both of us would die within seventy two hours of apocalypse. But that's you know what only time will tell. I guess.
Speaker 3: And if you're not wearing two socks at the same time right now, I'm both set fees.
Speaker 1: I actually don't agree with this. That's not true. That's that was the worst part of our show today. You can skip that if you listen to the podcast. Search Fallon and Cult anywhere you search for