Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Come on, come on, come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon.
Speaker 2: I know, ladies and gentlemen, that's right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, everybody waking, waking, hands off, Snakey rod Ryan show check it in. It is throwback Thursday. He sent this over to the Wizard. I suggested, I don't think we've never and he confirmed. Eagle Eye Cherry save tonight has never been in there before. It's got tough competition this morning. Saliva your disease and white stripes, dead leaves and dirty ground. Okay, I already know what Elex is voting for. What are we doing on today? Else? Arthur going for win number three freshout of ved head to head challenge, will play that game. At around six twenty, Dashboard Confessional tickets are coming to you in homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback Texas run Fest four pack at seven twenty read I lips for Jerry Cantrell tickets. It's Tessa v Alex. At eight twenty this morning, some of you have already taken time to send me your word suggestions. Thank you very much. Alternative Income at nine ten, chance to get into the alter ego contest that's coming up at around nine twenty five. We'll leave you with those, Oh chilly, put them in there two days in a row. That makes sense, breaking Benjamin Tonight staying dauntry. We've got tickets in the pit. Tonight know the shows? Where are you gonna get those? Okay? No rain? Why would we have rain? Sonny eighty seven? Good morning, Tesla. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning Rod and good morning home room.
Speaker 4: So SpaceX is finally headed home with four hours astronauts. Those four astronauts are on their way back to Earth after undocking from the International Space Station.
Speaker 3: So they okay, So these.
Speaker 4: Are the astronauts that have spent over two hundred days on the International Space Station. The SpaceX Dragon capsule is scheduled to splash down early Friday morning. It'll slash down off the coast of Florida. Okay, so they're finally coming back. The oldest person in the United States has died, and she lived right here in Houston. Elizabeth Francis of Texas died Tuesday at the age of one hundred and fifteen years old. According to this database, it keeps track of the world to oldest people they say. Francis was born in Louisiana during the Taft administration in nineteen oh nine. She lived through two World Wars and twenty US presidents. Dodger star shohe Otani made history last month when he became the first Major League player to hit fifty home runs.
Speaker 3: And steal fifty bases in a single season.
Speaker 4: While the ball from his record breaking fiftieth home run the auction block and it just broke another record. So it sold for four point three nine two million dollars, which is now the most paid for a baseball or any sports ball. The previous record was held by Mark McGuire's seventieth home run ball from nineteen ninety eight, and that one sold for three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Liam Neeson says.
Speaker 4: He might retire from action movies by the end of next year. He says, I'm seventy two. It has to stop at some stage. You can't pull audiences. I don't want my stunt double to be fighting my fight scenes for me. So he doesn't have an exact date in mind, but he says maybe the end of the year.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 4: But first up is his latest action Flip Absolution, which hits theaters November first. Gene Simmons not a fan of Flee. In an interview with Guitar World, Simmons said that Red Hot Chili Pepper's bass player was not memorable to him. He compared Flee to a different musical genre to make his point, saying, we're going to play a game.
Speaker 3: Name a jazz player that means something.
Speaker 4: He threw out the name of jazz fusion pioneer John mclaffin as an example of a great player.
Speaker 3: But he says, can you have any melody that he's ever played on a solo?
Speaker 4: Of course not so Yeah, that's just him throwing a little shade to Flee.
Speaker 3: In the interview, those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Take it well.
Speaker 5: The Rockets full of the Hornets one ten to one oh five last night and the season opener. They really just let it get away from them in the fourth quarter, but Jalen Green had twenty one points in the night to lead the team in scoring. Rockets are gonna have the day off today where they play the Grizzlies tomorrow night at Toyota Center. On Thursday Night football, Matt Stafford and the Rams host Justin Jefferson and the Vikings Vikings come into This is three point favorites. Kickoff is at seveno fifteen and you can watch the game on Prime Video. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Huge update, huge update, Huge huge booger Gate. Aaron Rodgers said he did not eat a booger on the Pat McAfee show. Well video shows otherwise. He even says the video is doctor incriminating to look at, but he claims his innocence. We'll have that. I'm link some guests to that. Okay, come on, first phone call could be you you want it, come get it? Seven one three two one two five five. Four hours of pain starts right now. Hit It is Good Morning, rod Ryan Show Throwback Thursday. Chili's got you off in voting already on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. You might have to go back and listen to that Eagle Eye Cherry song. It's a great one.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Saliva and white Stripes all duking it out for the airplay that happened that will happen on this show at nine point thirty this morning. Well, Arthur's doing what Arthur does, fresh out of d head to head current champion he wins day one when he gets on with us. Then he wins two, then he wins day three. That's today, he wins on day four, he'll probably win tomorrow and then that's it. That's where he kind of craps out three times. Last year he got stuffed on trying to make it a win five and get into the Hall of Fame. That means he won the most. That means he played the most out of anybody last year. So Arthur well seasoned. You can take him on. At around six twenty this morning. A lot of words rolling in right now. Word suggestions. This is great. I got a ton of them already sent to me, which is awesome. If you just want to email those over to me, I would appreciate it. Rod at the buzz dot com Chili, I'm gonna need top placement on the rod Ryan Show cares online store today. The Imaginary rod Ryan Show Rockfest t shirts are available for sale. Yes, I don't know, I don't know who to think. I know Mundo and Victor are responsible for these, that's exactly. And it's the Itchy Pickle T shirt. It's the Imaginary Rockfest. Those of you that have been listening to the show for years. Know that we have like this fake band name list and they created a fake rockfest with all of those bands that are on that list that are listed on the back of it, new logo everything. It's a limited edition. It's only going to be up there for about a week right now. So that's new in the store.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: The last final twentieth anniversary thing that we're going to sell this year. I was hoping it was gonna be a little cooler, but it is a really really nice hoodie, a really really nice black pullover hoodie that is in the store right now too. You got one week to get after that, brand new stuff in the rod Ryan shokeres online store, So chill if you can pop that up. I know you've got a lot of things competing for links and guests today to be the top spot. But if we can keep that store up there, and I'll mention that a couple more times throughout, it's in.
Speaker 7: Time for the first phone call of it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Devin got through early. Hey Devin, good morning. You get the first phone call today?
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning brother, run how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm great man? You got up. I mean I saw your phone. This phone line ringing at about like five fifty eight this morning. What's going on with you?
Speaker 8: I am on my way to work, freezing my butt off here in West Virginia.
Speaker 1: What's temp? What's the temp? Fifty two degrees? Yeah, it's pretty great, dude, I mean it's pretty it's sixty six here. It's really nice outside. Now we're gonna see highs of around eighty seven. So you're from here, right, you're just working there?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Correct? Yeah, I'm from Houston, but I'm the CoA C station in Alaska. I called you guys after Lehina after almost dying in the fires. So now it's station in West Virginia.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were in Hawaii for a while, that's right, I remember this.
Speaker 8: Yes, So a little bit of a change being out here in West Virginia, but I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I guess. So you've been in West Virginia. Now we got here in July, okay, and then it seems like you're doing a couple of years in neat Spot. How long you expected to stay there?
Speaker 8: So this will be a four year tour and I'll be retiring.
Speaker 1: Out of here.
Speaker 4: Good for you, dude, West Yeah, no, Mama, take him home now.
Speaker 8: When I got When I got orders here, everybody play that song.
Speaker 1: I bet this is me being completely ignorant. Did you have any say in where you went for your final so you have your final four years?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I chose to come here. We were kind of looking for a place and settles down or actually building a house right.
Speaker 1: Now, so oh, you're staying, Yeah, we're staying. Beautiful.
Speaker 8: We thought about we thought about coming back to Houston, but we kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Different weather changes.
Speaker 8: You know, seeing the trees changing right now, it's really.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, the changing of the trees. I know everyone has heard this before. It's it's the best. It is absolutely the best thing. And you got to think of out the state of New York. People just think, oh, it's just New York City. It's beautiful. And driving across the Buffalo to New York and you go through all these amazing towns and cities, the changing of the leaves is such a spectacular thing. It's like a painting everywhere you look. It's so great.
Speaker 3: But you haven't done a winter there yet. Are you prepared for this?
Speaker 8: I kind of just been stationed in Anchors, Alaska for three years, so I have shovels and everything is ready, but mentally I'm not ready.
Speaker 1: Well listen, brother number one, thank you for your service. Number two, thank you for keeping up with us on iheartman, and I'm glad things are going well for you. And if you you know that was important for me to ask you like you had a choice. Obviously you did and you know you deserve it. You put in your years, So good for you, man. Thanks for getting the started this morning. Devin. All right, thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Brother on the flip, got a wreck check for you. We'll find out what's trending and then we'll get set up before the game of US Rocky and Al Tearn Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am or find the buzz. Welcome back Rob Ryan Show. Six twenty low chances of rain. We've been in a crazy drought man for a number of days. I only we've no rain since like the middle of September. Highs today of around eighty seven. What's trending?
Speaker 4: A lot of NBA basketball because a lot of games were played last night. It was the season opener for our Rockets as well. Did not get the dub Man came out.
Speaker 3: Swinging so hard. We were looking so good.
Speaker 4: I think Shangoon, who we just signed for five for a five year deal, he had like a triple double in like the first half. He was everyone looked so good. Wake up, see that we didn't get the dub. I think we lost by five points last night. But a lot of NBA talk right now. Then the cool kidman baby Girl is one of the top googled things if you go look at Google.
Speaker 3: Trending right now.
Speaker 4: Apparently there's this story going around about her. She has a new movie out called Baby Girl, and she says that when they.
Speaker 3: Were shooting, she was getting.
Speaker 4: So stimulated, like so so turned on that she would have to stop shooting and be like that's.
Speaker 3: Enough, Like I don't want to have another.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, way to sell your movie, Nicole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's working because literally it's like the top search thing on on Google right now.
Speaker 1: It's on the looking at girls blog page.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 4: And then a single powerball winning ticket was sold, not here, but it was sold in Georgia. It was one of these massive, like four hundred and seventy million dollars jackpots.
Speaker 3: The lucky ticket has a.
Speaker 4: Cash value of just over two hundred and thirty million, and someone want it.
Speaker 3: So that's what's trending on eighty four or five to the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be anybody else's music. Fine, this is Arthur's music.
Speaker 2: Someone good more. Everybody's the greatest four day champion.
Speaker 1: Sparser is Now you're fresh out of bed head to head two day champions, So you know I got at least two more wins than me.
Speaker 4: Join me on Thursday when I make it, when number three.
Speaker 1: Seven one three, two two five? Do you think you could beat them?
Speaker 9: Hay from The rod Ryan Show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 1: Miz rod Ryan Show on this throwback Thursday. Where are you voting? On the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com And that's where you will see in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store two brand new items, the the Ultimate Phony rod Ryan Show Dream Festival lineup with all those phony band names including Itchy Pickle and Josh Jummel's Penis Garage, The Hot, the Hot Gertrude is on there. Yeah yeah, yeah, everyone has their favorite Jeff Blush's Blackhead Trump Butter. Yeah yeah. All those band names are listed for you on a fake festival T shirt. It's awesome. It's awesome. So that's available for sale. And then a hoodie, a twentie anniversary hoodie. It'll be the last twenty anniversary thing that I sell this year. I think Ron Ryan show Cares online store. All the money is benefiting M D Anderson, So if you could please get in there and do a little shopping with those new items. Man, I'm looking for a one final push before the end of the month. Here, okay, all right, let's play a.
Speaker 9: Game, and now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Hey Arthur, good morning, brother rod.
Speaker 1: Alex favorite Arthur, Arthur on the phone or b Arthur obviously, okay, I'm on the phone, Arthur.
Speaker 3: Mind's Arthur cartoon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Arthur. You're going for wind numbers. You're going for wind number three today? Right, yes, sir? All right, got some fresh fish for you, light them up. Hey, Stephanie, good morning, good morning. Hey Chillie said you've never played this game. Correct, Well, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: The last time I called three, I was number three.
Speaker 1: Okay, when was that.
Speaker 8: About two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago? Like that? Was the last time you called us two weeks ago. You just gave up on it.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, that was the last time that I heard some of his voice on the other lines.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been trying, though, you do you know that Arthur always wins on day three, He always wins on day four. He just loses on day five. He's he's projected. Look, the scouting report says he's going to win today. But who knows. I mean, we don't know. Stephanie smells like fishing here. That wasn't very nice fresh flesh. Wow, Stephanie, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Arthur's very very quick. What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: I have parents to see the Tody's past.
Speaker 1: BLUs, Oh that's that. That's that Christmas that between Christmas and New Year's show. Yeah, okay, Arthur and Stephanie. Stephanie, you know you're shouting out your name right. These are the questions. Too bad you can't see him. It sucks. It's radio all right, question number one and shoot she said, shoot, she said, Alex, Alex dumped it. Anyways, we thought maybe you swore. All right, let's get the answer first, Arthur New York City. New York City is a correct answer, Okay, Stephanie. A couple of things here, A couple of things here, so as the rest of the radio world is trying to catch up on what just happened here, the question was which city would you find the statue of Liberty? Arthur said his name, and then Stephanie said, oh, you said city. Okay, city, you said you said city, then you said Stephanie, and then Alex thought that you cursed. You cannot curse on the show. Okay, correct, Okay, here we go. Arthur's on the board. He has one fresh fish. Stephanie has nothing. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Don't yell out the word city, even if it's the correct answer. Don't yell out city. Yell out your name. All right, here we go. Question number two, What animal is Man's best friend? Arthur by a mile?
Speaker 5: No, Yes.
Speaker 1: You are. Why are you proud of that effort?
Speaker 3: Because she just kept going.
Speaker 4: She said her name even though we are already all said Arthur. Yeah, Like she's persistent, and I just I don't know, I'm just so proud of her.
Speaker 1: I'm finding your praise on sttling well, I like I.
Speaker 6: Am.
Speaker 1: I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable as you gass her up.
Speaker 4: And then even that weird first question where she just thought, Arthur, but she makes her own rules, like.
Speaker 1: She's can't play by your rules.
Speaker 3: She's gonna make up her own rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the problem is problem is you have to play by my rules because my rules are the FCC rules. Stephanie. We gotta say goodbye to you.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's fine, thank you, y'all have a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: She is, Arthur.
Speaker 3: She's like, sure, whatever, you got one more in you?
Speaker 5: I figure I got one more.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know you got one more. I don't know. I know you don't have two more in you, but I know you got one more in you. I hang out The Right Show celebrating twenty years ninety four or five the Boss, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show from listener Eric. When it comes to Stephanie, I am not proud of her.
Speaker 3: Well, you're alone in that.
Speaker 1: He's the Yang to your gang. Good morning everybody, rod Ryan's Show. Sunny Sky's today high of eighty seven in the beautiful Houston, Texas. The Franks shout of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion. There he is. Good morning everybody. This is the greatest four day champion, Arthur. Currently you're fresh out of bed head to head three day champions.
Speaker 5: So you know I got one more in me, you know me on three beer Friday when I do what I do jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which means win. He's gonna win tomorrow. Adam the Koff said, just skip tomorrow's game and just get right to Friday. Give him the prize, don't even play. He's gonna win. He always wins four and then just can we just resume the game on Monday, because that's the real drama. No, can he get past that hump? There is gonna be some drama if he does win tomorrow. If and when he wins tomorrow, yeah, Monday will be fun for sure. All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: It's the fuck back to the day. Come on, we make you look smart in front of your body to the day.
Speaker 1: I got a fun fact here, sent to me by Alex P.
Speaker 3: Middleton and the problem I have have you yeah once or twice?
Speaker 1: Work alex P. Thanks for the fun fact today I got you dog. Did you know that if you have a pacemaker you can include it in your will to be donated to a dog. Dogs. There's dogs out there that can benefit from your pacemaker. Pacemakers cannot be used on another human being, okay, but they can't help dogs with heart problems and potentially save their lives. You can arrange for the pacemaker to be sent to a vet of your choice. Many pacemakers are simply thrown away and dogs may die because people do not know about this option. Now everyone knows about this option. Donating the pacemaker can even save the dog's owner the cost of a new one, which can sometimes make a crucial difference in affording a life's aving treatment.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell my friend Javanna because she has one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad had a pacemaker and I guess they threw it away when he died. I didn't really ask about it. Another fun fact, Thank you, Alice. Yeah, this one comes from Christopher Matheson. He sends me this fun fact. I love you. Guys did all my work for me. As a publicity stunt in nineteen sixty seven, Canadian Club hid twenty five cases of whiskey in remote locations around the world, and they challenged adventurers to solve puzzles to find them. Nine of the cases have yet to be found. Wo wow.
Speaker 3: I hope someone finds him.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They were put out there in nineteen sixty seven. Who knows what happened to those things. Final fun fact for you today. We were just talking about Heath Ledger, the greatest joker of all time? Right, yeah, absolutely Heath Ledger. Did you know this was a chess prodigy as a child. He won the Western Australia Junior Chess Championships when he was ten years old.
Speaker 3: Oh that's neat so hot.
Speaker 1: The regular regular Bobby Fisher over there.
Speaker 6: It's the fuck that's of the day. We make you look smart in your buddies, it's the fuck that's.
Speaker 4: To the day.
Speaker 1: What what you got?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: I have a pair of tickets see Dashboard Confessional and Boys Like Girls are playing tomorrow night at Buy Music Center.
Speaker 1: H Okay, it's your fun fact that what was happening in nineteen ninety nine that forced the Geico Insurance Company, at least their advertising agency to come up with its Gecko mascot. They kind of had to come up with something. It was in nineteen ninety nine the Gecko mascot was born out of what seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rock out with your stock out with Captain Cash. Oh there he is on the phone. Hey, hell, brother Rod, there is good morning. Good morning Hew hopping to one Wall Street.
Speaker 11: Yesterday not a good day on Wall Street. That was down four hundred and nine points. Kick off this morning at forty two thousand and five fourteen Nasdaq down two ninety six to eighteen thy two hundred and seventy six bench martin your treasurers trading at a four point one to nine percent in oil stins. It's seventy one dollars forty seven cents a barrel to the most actives, the big studs Horizon, Walmart and Jay and Jay, the big duds Mickey D's, three M and Amazon. On the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on new home sales for September right now. Futures they are on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby around.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm out here.
Speaker 11: This is Halan and Managing Director with Rammy James. Pretty for the Rod Ryan chef from Rammy James own Saint Lieuten, Agusta and Doff Gets always rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 7: Vivian's expressed are those of hell Land and honest, those are Raymond James Associates. Thank come ever, NYC as IBC, I ART Radio or its sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This programs are educational and informational serposes on the studs of does are based on movement as reported.
Speaker 5: By Young.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning, Rot Ryan Show Throwback Thursday. But this is what we're doing here in your fu Emilio, Good morning, good morning. How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 1: Super so Geico came up with its Gecko mascot in nineteen ninety nine. They were kind of forced to come up with something. Why did they come up with this gecko mascot? There's Joseph actors strike. Yeah, Screen Actors Guild was on strike. They couldn't get any live actors, So I guess at that time probably they couldn't get the cavemen to record new spots. So it came up with the get go and there you have it, and they've been using it since nineteen ninety nine. Dude, you're a winner today you're in homeroom. I love you. What are you giving them?
Speaker 4: Get the tickets to a dashboard confessional with voice Tide girls?
Speaker 3: Are you guys looking at me?
Speaker 1: Why am I?
Speaker 3: Because I said the tickets, not the tickets? Sorry, your teas and d's confuse me.
Speaker 1: So when somebody gives away on this show, dikets, you don't think they get a look.
Speaker 3: I have dikets all day. I've got a four pack of tickets for the Texas Red best I've got.
Speaker 1: Do we still check the tape?
Speaker 3: I've got a pair of Dickens to see Gary Cantrell. I mean, this guy gets them to dashboard confessional. I don't know what y'all want for.
Speaker 1: Me, Emilio, you good this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Hang out for me at to follow that.
Speaker 3: Let's just do the headline.
Speaker 1: Should we do a song in the headlines? Okay, we should probably go into the headlines. Can you see Devon's pictures? The first phone?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I want to move right now. I want to leave this city and go to there that countryside.
Speaker 1: Devon was the first phone call today, and he called in from West Virginia. We had talked to him before. He's kind of traveled around. He's a coast and he sent us a couple of pictures that everything you look at it looks like every picture is a postcardgeous. I know. Johnny working on the docks was the first phone call. He sent a picture. Who was yesterday? Because I think we asked him to send us a picture. Does anybody remember off the top of their head the first phone call, first phone call. I don't remember, because Johnny did such a good job on that first phone call with the doc picture. I remember bringing it up.
Speaker 3: It was a plumber, I said, yeah, and he does like new builds like commercial bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, send me a picture of you plumbing, and I never got anything.
Speaker 5: He said, you took first phone CARTI install guy and the guy I wanted to know who should be the worst series?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But the plumber guys said yeah, I'll send you a plumbers crack picture for the first picture, and he never did. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Houston's headlines. What you got?
Speaker 3: Okay, So we know we're in the election season.
Speaker 4: All time is really running out for candidates to make their cases to voters ahead of November fifth.
Speaker 1: That is this election you're talking about. I haven't heard anything about it here.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a let me give you a little rundown.
Speaker 4: So Donald Trump held a rally he's in the battleground state of Georgia yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, this really snuck up on me.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Vice President Harris spoke to voters during a CNN town hall yesterday. And then have you heard about this. Elon Musk is being warned by the Justice Department because.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, I'm doing a.
Speaker 4: One million dollar giveaway for registered voters that may be illegal. He said he would award a million dollars every day to a registered voter in swing states who signed a petition. Paying people to register to vote is prohibited by federal law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then his loophole is all you got to do is sign the petition and you're in. You don't have to be a registered voter. Now, that's how he caught himself, or that's how he's covering his ass. Oh, he's not doing anything illegal.
Speaker 4: Well, I just feel that any any time like he's such he's obviously a genius, But anytime he tries to like hang out with regular people, he does something like this, and it just doesn't ever land for me, Like it never lands when he's trying to be regular.
Speaker 3: I'm like, just be the smart inventor that you are. Yeah, anyway, that's just my that's.
Speaker 1: Just my opinion.
Speaker 3: Amazon is getting into the gas game.
Speaker 4: The e commerce giant announced that Prime members can now save ten cents per gallon at the pump. Yeah, the discount can be redeemed at around seven thousand bp amacos and then AMPM stations across the country. So what I need to find out is how does that translate to us here in Texas. We don't do a lot of ampms. We're more of a Stripes kind of region. But yeah, Amazon says they are going to start offering a gas discount.
Speaker 3: To their members.
Speaker 4: Halloween is one week away, so here are a couple reminders. One, you should really try to stay away from Halloween candy, otherwise you're just gonna have to buy more for your trigger treaters.
Speaker 3: But if you do get into candy and you're eating it in secret.
Speaker 4: Do not flush the wrapper because you your candy wrappers are not compatible with your like sewer drains.
Speaker 1: I saw the story and I wasn't getting it. Who the hell is flushing candy wrappers? People eating in shame.
Speaker 4: People eating in shame, or just trying to eat away from their kids. They want a sweet treat, they don't want their kid to hear them, so they're in their bathroom having their candy.
Speaker 1: But kids aren't really rifling through the garbage, so it's just people that are hiding it from another adult. I think, yes, Jenny Sack, what's Kenny Sack? Jenny Sack? Oh, Jenny sick Sprano.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, the robust woman that was hiding it in candy from Johnny Sack.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The husband took off and the wife was struggling with weight loss, and he must have forgot his keys or he forgot something. He went back in the house and then boom, she was already ripping into her box of candy like he busted her.
Speaker 3: That's sad that she can't do it in public in front of her own husband.
Speaker 4: She was morbidly obese, well, still ashamed that she has to hide it, like obviously I got.
Speaker 3: This way that's doing in the mafia. So she was afraid of her time.
Speaker 1: He loved her so much. He loved her, He didn't it didn't matter to him what weight she was.
Speaker 4: Well anyway, listen, the wastewater official wants to remind everyone that you can only flush the.
Speaker 3: Three peas, pooh, pee and paper.
Speaker 4: No candy wrappers, guys and pennies, No pennies, no pennies, no, no wrappers, no vigl Okay, let's talk about Netflix, because they are airing a two part documentary called Jerry Springer Fights Camera Action in premieres on January seventh. If you didn't know, a Jerry Springer died last year of pancreatic cancer. It's going to explore how Jerry's show became one of the biggest and most outrageous TV hits of the nineties should have.
Speaker 1: Done while he was alive. I mean, there's tons of footage of him talking about what he even told me on this show, his silly, dumb show. He knew what it was, yea. So there's gonna be tons of stuff. He'll be a part of it, But it would be much better if you would if they would have done this while he was still alive.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. It's his name attached to it. You know, the Jerry Springer Show. He's the face of all that chaos. But there's a huge team and a huge network behind him that you know, they're not taking responsibility for it. So it's really easy to point the blade and say, oh my god, why did he do this?
Speaker 3: But people were watching and it was, you know, titillating for its time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ratings were huge.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. If they weren't, it wouldn't have been on air for so long.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, speaking of you know, people that are deceased and no longer here to kind of tell their own story, there's gonna be an ABC News special, Liam Payne's Final Days.
Speaker 3: It hits Hulu today.
Speaker 1: How the hell they turn this around that question? I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is something that's like, you got it everything from the catalog that we have, and you have to tell the story in a way that that kind of makes sense. But I mean, this is this is manpower. This is a lot of hands working on this one project.
Speaker 1: The body's still cold, as they say, I mean, this is really quick to try Rob warm. Are the body still warm? Yeah, that's right, the body still warm? Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, Zane Malik announced he rescheduled US tour dates that he canceled after Liam Payne's depth.
Speaker 1: So we have that.
Speaker 3: It's all in the music bog page if you want to check it out. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Alex's body very warm too, very well.
Speaker 3: He's alive for now, all right?
Speaker 11: What you got?
Speaker 5: Rockets full of the Hornets one ten last night and their season opener.
Speaker 1: They really just let the game get away from him. In the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: Janen Greens had twenty eight points and on the night to leave the team in scoring. Rockets are gonna have a day off today before they play the Grizzlies tomorrow night back at Toyota Center on Thursday Night football Matt Stafford and the Rams host Justin Jefferson and the Vikings. Vikings are three point favorites in this one. Kickoff is at seven fifteen and you can watch it on Prime Video. That is what's going on in sports, Dude. Do I need to do Zin's What are Zin's.
Speaker 1: Helped me up?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Ouches? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They're nicotine free, I believe, but like dipping without dipping.
Speaker 1: They give you a buzz. Yeah, you like them. I did it.
Speaker 5: We went to a saber Cats game and I did it when my brother had some, and I grew up because I'm not used to doing zens.
Speaker 1: Okay, Baker Mayfield doing some zin's on the sideline. Yeah, once you got your talents down, you're good with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of it's like smoking a cigarette, I guess before going down on the field.
Speaker 1: Just get all the nice supplies. I got old Lynn Dawson picture of him halftime at the Super Bowl token on the dart's ripping a dart with.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw Baker Mayfield and he's like he's getting blown out.
Speaker 4: Apparently zin's here in Texas are cheaper than they are in other states, because when my friend from California came to.
Speaker 3: Visit me, she was like, pull into a gas station, I need to get some zins.
Speaker 4: They're cheap here. Yeah, like three different flavors. They also have different flavors here.
Speaker 5: That they don't have a chatin codes and get like more zins and prizes and stuff.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, they had something called school bandits came out. It's a pouch and then, and the tobacco wouldn't get all over your mouth.
Speaker 5: It's like that tobaccos, just not that brown jeez, synthetic whatever it is, and it gets your buzz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gives you a tobacco buzzy.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get you some. Really, I would cure Who's thins.
Speaker 2: Houston's Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 7: The rod Last Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five A Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four The Buzz metallicas enter Sandman Mandatory. Welcome to the seventh Spot, everybody, seven o eight. If you're carrying over from homeroom, thank you for just joining us. Wait, you wake your hands off those cupcakeys. Make sure you get on the world famous Ryan Show. Paid to the Buzz dot Com. It's throwback Thursday, so I need you to vote. Normally we would do song clips around now we're running a little behind us because that's a long song. Don't worry. The Metallica was worth it, so we'll push song clips down. We'll do some song clips later on this hour for sure. I need your word suggestions. Read my lips is next hour we'll be kind of getting ready for that. It's Alex taking on Tessa this morning. They're gonna get you those Jerry Cantrell tickets. I got Renfest tickets coming up for you in just a little bit. I got some brand new merchandise. We're gonna have to run through the band name list today. I don't know when we're gonna have time. That usually takes a little time. That list is long. Yeah, I guess that list is long. It's wonderful and it is all for the first time ever, the fictional band name list now appears on a T shirt and it is the ultimate phony rod Ryan Show Rockfest, headlined by Itchy Pickle and then all the other stupidness that has been set on this show, going all the way back to when Teresa was on these these band names have just always been curated and loyal listener Mundo and Victor, these guys are great. They created a shirt, they went out and printed it, they designed it, they made it. They printed twenty of them, and they gave us a couple. And then I said, well, is there any world we live in but maybe I could sell this shirt. They're like, yeah, we'll alter it just a little bit to keep these twenty special. They put voodoo on it.
Speaker 2: My dog.
Speaker 1: They put Voodoo on the shirt and then they kept all the band names on the back and we're selling that shirt now. I got together with BMP. Files were transferred, artwork was shared, and then now we have this new T shirt that is available and it's only going to be up for the last week of the month, which is now. Also, we put a brand new hoodie on there. It's a twentieth anniversary. It is not one of those I had my option. I could have gone with a Guilden hoodie, which is a thicker one, but it's a little bit cheaper. This is a This is a higher end one. This is a really nice hoodie, so I make less on it. But I wanted you guys to have a quality product. So this hoodie is really really nice. That's on in the store. Spend my money on that, and all the money, all the money goes to MD Anderson. So new T shirt, new hoodie, all of that. It's still our Boots Rock campaign. It's Breast cancer Awareness month, all right, all our money goes to breast cancer research. Okay, let me take a short break again. The Metallica was worth it on the flip got a reck check for you we'll find out what's trending, and then we'll give away a four pack of tickets to the Texas Renfest thanks to our friends over at Joe Meyers, Toyota Rock.
Speaker 2: And Alternative Ver. He used to The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz Welcome Back rod Ryan Show seven twenty one Sunny Today, high of around eighty seven. I'll get just some Renfest tickets coming up in just a little bit, but first we gotta find out what's trending.
Speaker 4: Well, I want you guys to know really the origin story of the band shirt. So Mundo, who is a dear friend of the show, he messaged me and he was so excited about the twentieth anniversary party and he said, Hey, is there any way you could get me that band list?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, dude, that's a sacred list.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know this story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a this is an exclusive. Okay, this is an exclusive. I said, dude, I don't know, and he's a dear friend. But can you be trusted? He goes, I promise you can trust me. I want to do something.
Speaker 4: I've got something planned for the twentieth anniversary party. So I said, Okay, you know what, I'll send it to you. I thought he was going to make some sort of poster or something. He made t shirts and he did it like an acl like festival lineup shirt with all of these silly band names. He did give us one. I actually gave mine to Travis because I wanted to read it. I wanted to read it all day. Every time I read it, I would find a new band daid and it would just make me crack up. Now that exclusive band shirt has been reprinted. It has been customized for our rod Ryan Show audience. And now if you are one of these people that find the band name name's hilarious, yeah, you should go buy that shirt because it's.
Speaker 3: The gift that keeps giving.
Speaker 1: Crystal said, of course, I was walking to my car. I caught the tail end of that announcement about the shirts. Does it have all the fake band names that you've been talking about that you've been keeping a list of. Is Gary Busey farted on there?
Speaker 3: It sure is?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it sure is.
Speaker 1: Crystal from Clear leg Elia says he's the one that after it was set on the air, Eli said, I'm the one that suggested Wayne Newton's monkey to take it out the list because we iconic. There was something we were we had a discussion about Wayne Newton. Wayne Newton had a monkey. Yeah, and so Wayne Newton's monkey is on there. Itchy Pickle, of course is the headliner. But this this Phony Festival t shirt is available for a limited time and of course it's all for charity. It's in the rod Ryan show Cares online store along with that. Really, I'm telling you, this isn't level nice hoodie. Okay, it's a really nice hoodie. All the money is going to be Anderson. Okay.
Speaker 3: It's a good time to drop some new merch. Great time to drop some new merch.
Speaker 4: Also, Taylor Swift is gonna play New Orleans this weekend. A local woman put up a Halloween lawn dislay featuring Terror Swift and her aras tour her side.
Speaker 3: I don't know her sc or her sci fi arastore.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it's very fun to go and look at the Terror Swift lawn display.
Speaker 3: Also some bad Taylor Swift news.
Speaker 4: There's a Taylor Swift Them cruise and a sixty six year old woman either fell or jumped overboard. So the search was called off yesterday and there aren't a lot of new developments. But that's all on a blog page if you want to go look that up, all right. Also, Goldfish making a shocking name change to appeal to gen Z snackers.
Speaker 3: It's headlighting the food blog page. Goldfish is changing its.
Speaker 4: Name to Chilean Sea Bass. I'm not making this stuff up. It's headlining the food blog page on links and guests go check it out. That's what's trending on ninty four five the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want, you know, to adults feel good about eating goldfish. Goldfish are associated now with little kids, really young children, you know, and London loves goldfish for little kids. So if you don't want to be caught eating a little kid snack, how about snacking on some Treley and sea bass crackers. There you go, There you go, same cracker, same shape, same everything.
Speaker 3: Very silly, very silly.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do song clips coming up, okay, but let's do a giveaway.
Speaker 4: I have a four pack of tickets to the Texas Renaissance Festival. It's open now on weekends through December first. This is all courtesy of Joe Myers Toyota.
Speaker 3: Because they love the RedFest.
Speaker 1: They do. Man, all right, huzzah to collar number ten seven one three, two, one two, five, nine four five you you have our number on speed dial, don't you already? All right? Good luck, and then we'll talk what we're doing on Throwback Thursday after Finger eleven, Paralyzer ninety four or five the Muzz ninety four five the Bus, Good Morning, rod Ryan's show, Finger Eleven's Paralyzer Throwback Thursday. Lots for you to do on links and guests, a lot of interaction going on. I'll talk about all this stuff coming up. But I do want to give away these tickets. Thank you. I told you, guys, and she even said it herself, Tessa, no one loves the Renaissance Festival more than my friends over at Joe Myers Toyota. If you go over there and take a test drive during the Renfest, they'll give you a free pair of passes just for taking a test drive. They gave us four packs to give to you all week. Good morning, good morning, Well hello, who's this Veronica? Your color tent?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna make it. Take a test drive I'm just gonna give you a four pack of tickets to the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Speaker 3: Okay, nope, thank you so much. I say hazza.
Speaker 1: You have to say hussah hadda. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 6: I like that one.
Speaker 1: All right, Veronica, where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Plaining.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you in the winter circle. I'm also I'm gonna let you well, provided you do the right thing here. Eagle Eyed Cherry, save Tonight, White Stripes or Saliva your Disease? Oh I'm sorry. The white stripe song is Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground. What's your vote?
Speaker 3: Saliva all day?
Speaker 1: It's a good one. It's a good one. That's the first time I think most of us heard saliva was that song your disease? All right, I'm gonna put your voting for that, and then I'm gonna see where we're at. Uh, they're hers their vote, and okay, things have moved. Hey, congratulations on those tickets. Have a great time at the Renfest. Thank you, all right, have a great time. So she voted those song clips. Yeah, the record label, I forgot what label they were on at the time, but they sent me this brand new band and they said, dude, this is gonna be huge your radio station in New Orleans. You have to play this rod. That's what they do, you know, the record people. They're like salespeople. They call you up and they're like, I can't want to play a new song, or I set you a new song. Let's listen to it together, okay. And I immediately, I immediately said, oh, that was Veronica. I'm setting Veronica over to cheer like And I immediately I loved it from the first time I heard it, and I still love it to this day. This is Josie Scott, the original singer. It's your disease. It's in third place? What that was it? That part of the song right there, the chorus. Does it sound old to you? No, I don't think it.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: I don't think it has a dated sound to it. No, I don't think sound. I mean the style of singing is different, but yeah, I don't think it sounds d to me. Alex loves all things, Jack White loves them. I don't think there's ever been a Jack White or a White Stripe song that you didn't try to champion. I don't think this will win, but it's a good one. It's a good one. Dead Leaves and the Dirt Ground, Dead around In the second place, certainly, there's some white stripes to me that it's like, Okay, I know you're weird. I know you have different chord patterns and you don't care what your guitar sounds like. Sometimes I guess it's really good. Some stuff is offensive to me, like the Offensive meeting. I just it hits me wrong. I don't like the sound of it. This is a really good White Strike song.
Speaker 5: I always feel like there's like three or four songs every album that he just gets on it and he's like, I'm gonna just write like a kid's song and then turn it into just like a garage rock and.
Speaker 1: It's a mess. And it could be just a guitar mess. I know, I know, we bought a.
Speaker 5: Cat and then it's just like a guitar solo and you're good.
Speaker 8: I do like this.
Speaker 1: It's in second place right now? Leaning are you kidding me? Listen? I know it was. It started out as it started out as one of our songs, and then it kind of became a huge pop hit. Are you guys familiar with Eagle Eye Cherry?
Speaker 3: This is like my car song. This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this song, this sound this sounds dated. It sounds like nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: I gotta admit it's OK. It's a song to me where it's almost too poppy for the fore month format. To me, this is like a I don't know, like they play this in a TV now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what year to come out?
Speaker 6: Run?
Speaker 1: Save Tonight? Came out in ninety seven? Ninety seven? Nailed it?
Speaker 2: What nailed it?
Speaker 1: Ninety seven? Yeah, but this is like right like ninety five to ninety nine. This is like right at where this kind of music was. It's just it's a great song.
Speaker 3: It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know his sister Nana Cherry.
Speaker 3: I did not know that was this that who's that?
Speaker 1: She had to crawl for him to walk? We always.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar this was this is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 8: This was her.
Speaker 1: This was a huge MTV song. Yes, this is probably. It's a song called Buffalo Stance and it's a couple of years earlier.
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 1: She was a star before he was.
Speaker 3: So they're well connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like crimped hair. Their dad with some jazzy He had to be yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember this is a black and white video.
Speaker 9: Was it not.
Speaker 3: The same tonight video?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure is vote Eagle Eye Cherry in the lead in the league.
Speaker 3: It's good. I don't know if it rock.
Speaker 5: And it's like that one Headlight song where it's like, all right, I'm not gonna pick this, but when it comes on, I'm down, you're gonna listen to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're drinking that you're this comes out in a.
Speaker 3: Bar like the one when I perform a karaoke that goes nuts.
Speaker 1: All right, it's in the lead right now. You vote on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. And this is the first time that Eagle Eye Cherry has ever been in Throwback Thursday The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 9: Better have your mom check it before you put it in your ears. Happy Halloween from The rod Ryan Show on ninety four to five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Here we Go, ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. What a lot of votes came pouring in. It's still a three horse race when it comes to Throwback Thursday. Today, there's just a lot of activity on the website today, a lot of people taking a look at that new merchant and the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, the Dream Festival with all the silly band names. That is a true that is a T shirt now, and then that hoodie is I'm just all I get you just got to take my word for it. I didn't cheap out on that hoodie. I went with the nicer one, which means I make less money on it. But I wanted you to have a good product. It's a twenty year anniversary hoodie. It means a lot to me. That logo means a lot, celebrating twenty years you guys listening to the show for so long. I wanted it to be on a really good quality hoodie and I want you to keep it forever. And I'm going to order a couple of them. So yeah, it's just it's a really really nice piece of clothing. So you can check that out on links and guests today, Alex, you you have some sort of a camping trip that I feel like annually you go on and is it just the boys? Just the boys? Yes, Now you've been with Emma for so long, I can't imagine. Did this predate you guys date No, it was created while you were with her after we got out of college. Okay, I've always been jealous of I have married friends that it just came with the package. When you got with that dude, he already had something established with his boys on X weekend that it was just unbreakable. I have that season every Sunday, twenty weeks, Sunday, every Sunday. You know what you're getting involved in it? You know what kind of animals I am. I have some friends that have some golf weekends that are predating dating their girl, dating their or being with their now wife, And it's just as long as you have it built in, it really can never be a question. This is who I am. I never had anything like that set up. Yeah, guys, set that up before you get Yeah, before you get with somebody, come up with a dude. Girls come up with a girl's weekend that is just no matter what happens, that is locked in. Yeah. I was thinking dudes are just not good about scheduling stuff at Girls.
Speaker 5: Will be like, oh, dude, let's go to Miami in like six weeks, like you all want it, Like I'm free then and like I was a planet.
Speaker 1: And guys are like I will not remember this Every November we go and we do golf. Now you've got to have that one person that's like the organizer, yes, you know in the great Yeah, so this is I never had that setup, and I'm jealous of people that have these things that are going on for years and years and years. Nothing like this. The BBC just did a big write up. Have you seen that group of guys in England that get together for happy Hour? This story's everywhere. I have it on Three Things you Must see today. They meet up for drinks every Thursday. They've been doing it since nineteen sixty eight. The same group of fellas in the pub. These guys are in their eighties now, longer than you live. Yes, okay, they say that maybe they missed twenty five Thursdays in the fifty six years. Think about things that land on the Okay, Christmas is on the twenty fifth, but it's not unique to the day that it lands on. Okay, So Christmas lands on plenty of Thursdays. Thanksgiving which okay, they're in England, so that they're not really celebrating our Thanksgiving. But things happen on Thursdays that just birth. I'm sure these guys have kids and grandkids. Oh yeah, they say they've maybe missed twenty five in fifty six years. They said they used to joke and they used to talk soccer and sex, but now it's prostates and pensions. A group of guys sitting at a table. You can see the young man photo and the old man photo and they're going to the same place for all these years. I absolutely love this story today. It's like real life cheers. It's kind of like the dudes that go to every Super Bowl. That's the only other thing I can like in this too. They started going to the very first super Bowl and like one of the guys died. But there's this group of guys. They must have had money early on in their lives. Billion there's like four or five guys that have been to every single Super Bowl and the NFL does stories on them every year. It's like, where are those guys like comps now right? I don't know NFL like us.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a MasterCard commercials, you would think, maybe like they're like, you're a couple of you good too, free?
Speaker 1: Well, you know that commissioner is so nice that he probably does take care of them all right. Headlining three things you must see today, Guys, Locking a Weekend Forever, The.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Morning Show six Am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz Stained. Yeah, that show is tonight. We have tickets for you in the pit. Breaking Benjamin and Daughtry also on that bill. Tickets are still available for that show a ticketmaster, but we have pit tickets and Chili put those on. Know the show Sun of a Bitch two days in a row. He's got you waiting for the whole show to get those pit passes. The man's in control of the tickets. What are you gonna do? He put Jerry Cantrell tickets at eight twenty. That means the winner of Read My Lips is going to win those. Continue to send me those word suggestions email me directly Rod at the Buzz dot com. And right now we have Tessa with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Astaats are on their way back to Earth after undocking from the International Space Station. Three Americans and one rush and we're scheduled to return over two weeks ago, but had to wait out weather delays caused by Hurricane Milton. In total, they've spent over two hundred days on the International Space Station. The SpaceX Dragon capsule is scheduled to splash down early Friday morning off the coast of Florida.
Speaker 1: There's so much space going on. I get confused. Was there another group that is stranded and we thought they weren't going to get out of there until what Febebruary? Are these the February people that are leaving earlier than expected?
Speaker 3: No, I think these are different people stuck in space.
Speaker 1: There's another group stranded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's two more.
Speaker 1: But I'm not trying to put you on like and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not trying to act like I know where every as.
Speaker 1: Cannot. I cannot keep all this space stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't have ankle monitors on the astronauts.
Speaker 4: I know that these four or were there for two hundred days well and they so I know that these ones were scheduled back during Hurricane Milton's all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, you know the old saying, till they all come home you lost some really good medas everybody in space, till they all come home, just just get them all back. Just hop on this one. Can't that thing? Just like fly over to the other guys, space Uber, just zip on over zipline.
Speaker 3: All right, alto, let's fair respect.
Speaker 1: Alta space and alto get up there doesn't.
Speaker 3: Spell like those other space what else?
Speaker 4: The oldest person in the United States has died, and she was right here.
Speaker 3: She lived right here in Houston.
Speaker 4: Elizabeth Francis died Tuesday at the age of one hundred and fifteen years old. It was one hundred and fifteen. The database, which keeps track of the world oldest people say she was born in Louisiana during the Taft administration. She's born in nineteen o nine. She's lived through two World Wars and twenty US presidents. Dodgers star showhe Otani made history last month when he became the first Major League player to hit fifty home runs and steal fifty bases in a single season, and the ball from his record breaking fiftieth home.
Speaker 3: Run hit the auction block and broke another record.
Speaker 4: It sold for four point three ninety two million dollars, which is now the most paid for baseball or any sports ball. The previous record was held by Mark Maguire's seventieth home run ball from nineteen ninety eight that's sold for three million dollars. Liam Neeson has threatened to retire from action movies before but this time he means it supposedly. He says, I'm seventy two years old. It has to stop some stage, at some stage, and you can't full audiences. I don't want my stunt double to be fighting my fight scenes for me. So he doesn't have an exact exit date in mind, but he says maybe the end of the next year.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 4: But first you gotta watch his latest action flip. It's called Absolution, and it hits theaters November first.
Speaker 3: Gene Simmons is apparently not a fan of Flea.
Speaker 4: In an interview with Guitar World, Simon said that the Red Hot Chili Pepper's bass player wasn't memorable to him.
Speaker 1: Was he just caught on a bad day. Gal. That's the instrument that you play, okay, and the person you're talking about is so far superior to your skills. Now, Gene is an underrated bass player. He's very good. He's a good musician. Okay, he doesn't have to flex on those kiss songs, but he can. I know he's a good bass player. But Flee is an exceptional musician. I can't even imagine why you would attack all three of those musicians. Minus the singer are like some of the best musicians in rock.
Speaker 3: I think it's the classic tale.
Speaker 4: You're untouchable, you're jealous of someone you feel, you feel a natural inferiority, and it comes out.
Speaker 3: It manifests an interview like this.
Speaker 1: If you want to say that Nicky six from Motley Cruz sucks on the bass all day, but not Flee, doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you will read his full statement on the music blog page.
Speaker 3: No word on what Flee thinks of kiss. Those are just since had that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think Flee cares, but no, he knows.
Speaker 3: He's the best at his job.
Speaker 1: He's like one of the best bass players out. Literally mean, I don't think about you at all. Oh yeah, yeah, there you go. All right, what do you got with her?
Speaker 5: Rockets fell to the Hornets one ten to one oh five last night, and he's an opener. They just let it get away from him in the fourth quarter. They were very close to pulling it off. Jalen Green had twenty eight points in the night to lead the team in scoring. Rockets are gonna have a day off today before they play the Grizzlies tomorrow night at Toyota Center on Thursday Night football Matt Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams host Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings. Vikings are three point favorites in this game. Kickoff is at seven fifteen and you can watch it on Prime Video. That is what's going on in Sports, Houston's Rock.
Speaker 2: Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show ninety four to five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Frankie Benjamin again Tonight, Stained Dawtry. Tickets still remain through Ticketmaster locations. We have tickets in the Pit Chile. He put those on know the show. You're gonna have to wait till the end of the program to get those. Have a great time tonight at that show. As we're talking about winding down now, and boy, they've been going out. Last night and the night before two sold out back to back post Malone shows. Corn was sold out on Sunday. I mean they have been jamming out there. I mean talk about like going out of the season straw. That is huge this one. I'm surprised there are still tickets available. Sunny's Guys Today, no rain, high of eighty seven. Alex's Little Boyfriend thinks it's funny to email me every day talking about Josh Tree.
Speaker 5: Now to the show's your little man interacting with He's your minon, he's your boyfriend, he is your Jerome.
Speaker 1: He's amazing, He's a fantastic mving you are Morris Day. He is Jerome holding your mirror as you're looking at yourself. Done that before, but yes, stop me when I tell a lie. He holds the mirror for you. He has held a mirror. Okay, every day he's sending me that brother floating in the mirror from Salem's Lot. He does it every year leading up to Halloween. Every day I can open up a picture and there's that scary ass little brother, and I hate it every single time. So I got to deal with that on the rag. And then he also sent me this. He said, I wish we had a poll today about how many listeners like maloney. I am not a millionaire that is above eating baloney. That's what he says in his in his email. Okay, so I think it sounds the way that he wrote that, it sounds like he's a millionaire and not above eating blooney. That's how I read that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I read that.
Speaker 1: As I read that, as it is National Bolooney Day, it's oddly enough and dumbly enough National food Day. Come on, guys, all right, we'll make sure you guys get some food.
Speaker 3: Make sure you guys get some food in your systems today.
Speaker 1: Celebrate eating. Three cheers for food everyone. Hoaraye, it is baloney Day today.
Speaker 3: I've never been a fan of the bologna.
Speaker 1: Okay, never a fan. It was a huge part of me growing up pac Man sandwiches. But you're a sandwich gal.
Speaker 3: I love sandwiches and never a blooney huh. I know, if there's a balloon, you just didn't have it.
Speaker 4: It would be such a disappointment if there were sandwiches. Like my dad when we drove to Mexico one time to visit family, He's like, we have sandwiches in the cooler and I went and I'm like, these are all baloney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baloney was. It was the lowest lunch meat.
Speaker 3: Even my Grandma like frying it up. It would smell so good.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: I still really didn't love it.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Grandma jazzing it up a little bit. Yeah, okay, baloney was served three four ways growing up, four different ways. There's the classic bolooney sandwich on the bread. Yeah, okay, that's just the blooney sandwich. Boom Field trip. You open it up like, oh, I got the baloney exactly. There was there was a baloney that had cheese in corpus disappointing. There was a balooney that had cheese incorporated into the baloney.
Speaker 4: Like what is that?
Speaker 1: Even there was cheese, we're olives in it. Oh my god, you're just adding olive loaf. Amazing. Olive loaf was unbelievable. Okay, so now there's I lost count how many ways we had blooney. There was the classic blooney sandwich. There was the blooney that had the cheese incorporated into it. That was for a special occasion. That was when dead must have got a bonus y olive loaf that had olives incorporated into the blooney as well. Okay, now let's get to the grandma jazzing it up. There was just from baloney. You would just take the slices of balooney and you'd put it in the pan and you would fry it up and you'd put it on a bun. We called it a bun. It was a roll and you would eat it that way. You'd put a little mustardy ketchup on it, like country club style. Yeah. Then there was my mom would cut balooney into small little strips, put it in a pan and douse it with ketchup and it was hot ketchup balooney. We ate that quite regularly at our house. And then there was the ultimate, which my grandma called the Polish hamburger. You know, you made jokes about the Polish. We were Polish, so you could make a joke. And a Polish hamburger was you know, you didn't know how to make a hamburger, and it was just a cheap way out. You would buy a hunk of blooney. You wouldn't get the the butcher wouldn't slice it, and you would slice your own. You would in the frying like a big tube, a tube of bolooney, right, But you'd just buy like a hunk of it and you would cut maybe something about a half inch thick. You'd put it in the frying pan and you would cook it like a ham. You would just heat the maloney and put it on a roll, a bun and eat it that way. Yeah, good, baloney was huge.
Speaker 5: My dad used to do pac Man sandwiches and I'm pretty sure I told this story.
Speaker 1: Please, I love it. Fry the balooney.
Speaker 5: You cut a little slit for the mouth, and then you cut a little slit for the eye, and it's like, look, it's a pac Man.
Speaker 1: And my brother and I thought that was really cool. You did it.
Speaker 5: My dad would watch us, so my mom was gone. It was like, cool, we're having pac Man sandwiches on Saturdays. This is so.
Speaker 4: My dad was the funniest thing ever by my face and said you're gonna eat this and forcibly tried to make me with they.
Speaker 3: We both have our memories with our dads.
Speaker 1: Speaking of your face, you just reminded me baloney was such a low end meat that that's what they would offer up for free to the little kids that were forced to go grocery shopping with their parents. You'd always go by the butcher area and that guy, that guy was so touch to give you a piece of rolled up baloney in a piece of parchment paper and then you could eat the baloney when your mom was shopping. So now this is how small we are. You got Randy Ryan, that's in the cart. I don't know where my sister is during any of this, but I'm riding. I'm cruising around underneath the cart in that bottom row where you put your cases in the beer. So I'm cruising around in there. I'm taking the baloney and I'm biting out holes where the eyes would be, and then I'm biting out a hole where the nose would be. My mom is pushing around two kids with baloney faces in it. It looks a little like Texas chainsaw massacre, the.
Speaker 3: Way you must have smelled as a little boy.
Speaker 1: Did not even think of it at all.
Speaker 3: Stinky.
Speaker 1: There's two kids now that are being pushed in the cart. As long as they're not killing each other, my mom doesn't care. There are two kids with baloney faces being pushed around the grocery store. Yeah, baloney faces are better than bloody faces. That's what I always say, Absolutely baloney face. I was a blooney face kid. I was a blooney face. The wrong with that turn out just fine. I got a nice round head. It fit the blooney perfectly.
Speaker 3: It was part of I'm happy you love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, blooney day, everybody. It's kind of made a bit of a comeback at some of these bars that have turned up. They're repurposing. There was a renaissance in Buffalo going on, and there's all of these old factories are now like cool bars and stuff. And it's right around where the Sabers play. It's a real industrial area and they've turned a lot of breweries and all that stuff. The Bolooney sandwich is on the menu now, a fried baloney sandwich is on the menu at a lot of these places because so many of us, because so many of us grew up with them, you know.
Speaker 4: And it hits too, man, it's awesome, elevated, like an elevated boloney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably some brioche bun that we didn't have. And you know it's a Mayo organic onions. When I'm making it fifteen Yeah, you're not going to like it. Yeah, the mustard on there is worth more than the meat.
Speaker 3: It's grain, whole ground Stoke.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jerome for the baloney talk today. I am not above eating a Bolooney sandwich. I haven't had one in a while.
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 1: I made some fried Maloney's, you know what I did. It wasn't even two years ago. I made some fried Baloney's for it was a guy's night. We were going out. I made fried Bloney sandwiches for everybody. No one has ever had one, and they all lost their mind. Dude, dude, rock Man Heller hues are simple.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, eat that crap.
Speaker 1: Quick break, We're gonna get ready. Uh read my lips as coming up Houston Rock Houston's.
Speaker 2: Alternatives and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety four, The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. I mean missed the traffic. She's still not back.
Speaker 5: I've checked my phone because sometimes she forgets her card and like goes to the bathroom and they can't get back in DoD.
Speaker 1: She lock herself out of the buildings, not texting me. Does her phone? See her phone? So she would have her phone on her So I got cliffed. So our gal that usually holds down the traffic is the same person that helps us out with what's trending ting. I'll just go off on Twitter and just nowhere nowhere to be found, I mean just not here. Does she did? Did she leave? Did you say something? I didn't say anything? Was it the Bologny talk? Was she that disgusted by Bologney that she stormed out. I mean, I understand not everybody. Bolooney's not everybody's thing. But I don't think it's like walk out of work. Yeah, I don't think you walk out of work out of Blooney conversation. I think you're just like, yeah, you know what we could have talked about, you know, maybe some hams or some sal salamis, just to mix it up a little bit. It was exclusively Bolooney talk. It is Bolooney Day, It's National Food Day. I know that the rod Ryan Show care store is trending this morning and a lot just because so many of you are looking at those new shirts. And I gotta think Mundo and I gotta thank Victor for coming through with those Raymundo even said, he goes, I hope the shirts are selling well. I bought three myself yesterday. He's a creator of the shirt, him and Victor, but he went and bought three yesterday. He goes, I'm so happy y'all love them. I've been having this idea for ten years. I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. And Victor is the one that brought them to life. So the rod Ryan Show cares, online stores, trending, and then just like that, poof, she appears.
Speaker 3: Hi everything, Okay, yeah, everything's good.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I am with all the sandwich talk, I got hungry and the deli did they just they don't know.
Speaker 3: We're in a break and I'm not gonna rush them. But it was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Do you get hungry during Houston Life ever? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We have food on the show and drinks.
Speaker 1: You just have food there. Did you ever like wander off and not make it back for a segment I have before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't wander off.
Speaker 4: I was late for the news hit. I just I'm just not there. Okay, I'm like, there's no one there.
Speaker 3: Well, we're for asking about Houston Life.
Speaker 1: We're trending right now. You have anything else I do?
Speaker 3: So you did the shirts?
Speaker 4: We kind of talked about the McDonald's quarter pounder having an eco eye outbreak. They're saying it's the slivered onions. They're blaming the slivered onions on the source. I know, but you know, it got difky people sick, and McDonald's has pulled the sliced onion and be patties for those affected. Areas, but CDC officials saying that the number of illnesses will rise in the coming days, so kind of a bummer.
Speaker 3: McDonald's stock taking a tank because of that. But McDonald's isn't going anywhere, so maybe you should buy it.
Speaker 4: We've talked about the daylight saving scaries. Daylight saving time is ending next week. Two in five people will be going through the daylight skate saving scaries. We are, I guess, gonna be our biggest issue. We're gonna be without daylight. Okay, we're lacking daylight. We're gonna be very.
Speaker 3: Upset about that. Another you should save it. That's just trending on any more backvides.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, there we go. Now, you got a game coming off. I can't have you rolling off. You're playing date.
Speaker 3: So I can have energy to win.
Speaker 1: I need to hear for the game. You got your food?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm thinning, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, Alex taking on Tessa, a well fed Tessa by the time the game comes around, okay, so she will not be playing on an empty stomach today. If you can woof that down in three minutes, I could do it. Seven one three, two one two five nine four five they're playing for Jerry cant Well, they're playing to win you Jerry Cantreil tickets you want in on read my lips called the Timekeeper. Now twenty years of Mayhem in the morning with no Rod Ryan Show only ninety four or five The Buzz Yeah, still my favorite song on the radio. It's brand new from Lincoln Park, the Emptiness Machine, Rob Ryan's show, Throwback Thursday, white Stripes in the lead.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I really really like all three songs. And I just it's not that I love the Eagle Eye Cherry song so much. I did suggest it. Wizard said, Wow, it's real poppy, but let's try it. I like that A songs making its debut. I'm Throwback Thursday. For as many years as we've been doing this, you know, still uncovering a few gems that make sense. Uh, it's a three it's a three song fight, though, so we're not ready to declare even close to a runaway winner. Yet we have an hour until that winning song is played. Hey Chili, well, Sep Saliva, how are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's your that's your jam. That's a good one. Do you remember when it came out? No, it's just I was blown away. I loved it so much, and it was one of those It's hard because when you hear a song and you've been hearing it for so many years, it's not that you don't like it, but it just it doesn't have that like that crazy specialness that song. When it was played, I remember the phones lighting up. What that meant was people were calling what is this like? It was a big reactionary song. It just didn't it sounded a little different, you know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I saw the video on MTV for the first time I saw I was like, ooh, and he's a pretty crazy video that song.
Speaker 1: People were calling and calling and they didn't have the internet back then to go look it up, or nobody had created shause they yet. So they were asking us, what is this song you're playing? I love it? I love this song? Chili just time keeping today, let's deep, good time, time to read my lips. There used to be words to this song. I gotta find it. There's that guy that wrote the words. They were actually pretty good. I felt like we never really fully embraced doing the full song. Here Scott, good morning.
Speaker 11: Hey, how are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm great, how are you today.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Who's uh, who's playing for you? Tesa te Tessa? Let's do this? Did you get that food done?
Speaker 9: Some of it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thanks for the checking on it, Travis. Good morning, Good morning, brother Rod. You're on team Alex this morning.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, I had to take him because Tessa might have an upset stomach after that.
Speaker 1: Boo Yeah, how FASc he ate?
Speaker 3: You know it wasn't blogey, so I'm gonna be good. It was good.
Speaker 1: That's what we were predicting. We thought that the bolognay. You thought that maybe the blooney con the baloney conversation went too long and you said, that's enough of this and I walked out.
Speaker 3: No, maybe it made me hungry for something, not bling.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's the returning champion?
Speaker 3: I won last time?
Speaker 1: So who goes first? I?
Speaker 3: Alex? Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: I feel like we're gonna makee me go first anyway.
Speaker 3: So do you want me to go first? What would you answer the question? Would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: I will go first? Here you go?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Alex is going to change out the headphones. Hi, Chili, how are you doing? Nothing's changed as far as time keeping. Nothing. Yeah, I'm still the same. After I say the words twenty seconds, you might go back a lot of great words that were sent in by you guys today, So thank you very much for that. Alex is making his preparations. Now let me test this. Changing out the headphones. Oh you got how did you get a bell?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Both now the twins both have a bell. That's not good. Okay, shuffling, shuffling. Read the I'm shuffling, shuffling the words. Make sure everybody sees me shuffling. Okay, here we go, thumbs up, Here we go, Blake, Jingle Blake, how about that, Jingle Blake. Pickle flush, bigger fish, pickle blush, pickle flush, eater flush, pickle flush, deer flush, pickle flush, sarely flush pickle flush, pickle flush, pickle flush. He said it's his word, his word. Thanks a lot, Jingle Blake. What are the three piece that you can flush and paper? Yep, and Alex said pickle should be on that list. Okay, no flushing pickles, No flushing pickles. He is so upset already.
Speaker 9: You did it.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it, Jingle Blake, did it?
Speaker 1: God damn it. Jingle Blake. I gotta work with this guy. Sierra sent this one.
Speaker 3: In see everyone automatic sometimes.
Speaker 1: Phony festival, pony what festival phonyy festival festival.
Speaker 3: Yah, did we talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The rob Ryan Shoke Cares online store has been trending all morning. Yea our T shirt today is a phony festival with all the phony band names headlined by Itchy pickle perfect Phony festival was mentioned.
Speaker 3: Good good words Sierra, good good word combo.
Speaker 1: Thank you Sierra. Yeah, go back to uh. This stuff does not have to be said on the air Chili for me to use the word true, it doesn't, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but our mind automatically goes to something that said on the show.
Speaker 1: That's why it makes it so hard. But Alex said pickle flush and he didn't get it. You know, so I never know what you guys. I never know what they're doing. I never know what they're doing. Chris Daughtry, he's been on the year all week with us, you know, and then he's playing tonight opening up for Stained and breaking Benjamin. This, this is my favorite. Christ Aughtry who listens to us. Thumbs up, Ham slap Ham, slap.
Speaker 3: You got to slapping the ham?
Speaker 1: Who was I slapping the ham to oh Shell Tigus. Uh the the when I got the sports illustrated to uh Don Tigus. Okay, at that, I don't know. I just made that up.
Speaker 13: It was, uh the god from Kids the Bases. I was talking trash and Buffley Geene Simmons. Yeah, uh no, because wife wasn't Sharon Tea right? No, Sharon, I'll think of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sharon Stone. No, Shannon Tweed. Oh okay, that's what Cannon Tweed? Did he ever marry her? Well then we'll go so yeah, all right, here we go shuffled. Here comes Tessa's words. Alex got two you need to to tie. Alexis sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 10: Clam jam, clam shame, clam jam, nip clam clam jam, clam.
Speaker 1: Sham, clam jam, clam jam.
Speaker 3: Glam sham clam jam, glam shaming.
Speaker 1: Clam jam.
Speaker 5: Was shame.
Speaker 1: You were all over it. Clam jam clama. You know the difference between clam jelly and clam jam. Never mind, I can't once made with the one. Never mind. It's a lot, okay, Uh this one is this one? I l o led when he sent it in he's still friend off h Eli sent this one in. This one's funny thumbs up. Sure needs this, she needs us to win, needs this to stay in the game. I'm acting all right, here we go. I think it's a hard one.
Speaker 14: Ron Spear, Ron spear, rod Speaker, Ron spear, Rodney Speaker, Ron spear, Rotten speaker, Ron spear rob No idea Ron spear?
Speaker 1: Is that aga.
Speaker 2: The food was your downfall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a victory meal. Now it's a loser sandwich.
Speaker 1: King Arthur had a sword named ex Caliber, and he also had Ron spear, a spear named Ron. He had a spear named Ron. Ron spear, Go Ron the spear. Travis said he was going with Alex and it appeared to be the way to go.
Speaker 3: Hey, to go, Travis.
Speaker 1: Spear.
Speaker 3: You you get to go to Jerry Cantrell.
Speaker 4: I hope you're happy with your with yourself House of Blues.
Speaker 3: Congratulationships good. That's all that matters to me is your happiness.
Speaker 1: Is this a pro tip? This is for you guys that play the game. Is it a pro tip to tell people that if you want to maybe be successful and read my lips? The number one segment to listen to on this show would be fun Facts home Room. I think do fun facts and things that appear in fun Facts come up as words more than anything else?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or just I mean, I know, I know a lot of it comes from all just the stupid banter on this show.
Speaker 4: But I feel like fun facts, but you can't show because it's too random.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you come up with em.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wayne Slam Slam or something.
Speaker 1: Wayne Newton was next. I don't know how that would have gone over, but that is a reference to the Phony Festival. The Wayne Newton's Monkey is one of the band names, and that's on the back of the T shirt that we're selling. And then the uh, the tiebreaker from Michelle would have been cheese please. I don't know how that would have gone over either, but there you go.
Speaker 12: Else comes away with a Victory Houston alternative and tell them of the rod Ryan Morning shown the Buzz ninety four, Buzz three eleven down rod Ryan Show on this Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 1: Am I surprised? I guess I'm not surprised. I like the White Stripe song. It's number one. The White Stripe Song is number one on Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you voted for it. I thought it would get last. Yeah, Saliva in second place, and then Eagle Eye Cherry the first time ever on Throwback Thursday in third place. At one point it was leading. It's still any song's game. We need your vote. We need you to get on the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com and then check out the Boo Rock The rod Ryan Show Cares our online store. We got brand new merchandise in there. The Phony Festival Tessa with all the fake band names starring Itchy Pickles. Seems like they're the headliner on the back of that T shirt, but it's an old bit that's been happening on this show for almost the full twenty years, and all of those silly band names that we talk about. We're gonna go through the list at nine oh five.
Speaker 5: It's gonna just be a really fine shirt for somebody to read while you're like standing in line waiting for cent and they have no context.
Speaker 1: You have the list nine oh five. Sure, we'll run through it and we'll kind of give you some context as to the new shirt that's available in the store. And then a beautiful hoodie, a really really nice HOODI a twenty year anniversary Rod Ryan Show hoodie Hey Brye Miney Rod Yeah Yeah, Sunning today Hi eighty seven one final time Houston's headlines please.
Speaker 4: The race of the White House between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump is heating up in the days before the election.
Speaker 3: Democratic Democrat Kamala.
Speaker 4: Harris will rally in Atlanta tonight in a Star set An event, and Republican Donald Trump will be holding rallies out west in Arizona and Nevada.
Speaker 3: So that's what's going on there.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Amazon says they're getting into the gas game. The e commerce giant announced that Prime members could now save ten cents per gallon at the pump. The discount can be redeemed around seven thousand BP, AMACO and AMPM stations across the country.
Speaker 3: Netflix is airing.
Speaker 4: A two part documentary called Jerry Springer Fights Camera Action and premieres on January seventh. Now, it's going to explore how Jerry's show became one of the biggest and most outrageous TV hits of the nineties. And there's the official synopsis says, behind the entertaining facade lay some darker truths, So we're gonna hear from producers, ex guests. A mercury picture begins to emerge and the destruction it caused.
Speaker 3: But it's actually too bad.
Speaker 4: Jerry is not here to kind of give his version of it. And you know he did die last year of pancreatic cancer. He was a staple as far as you know, television goes and television hosting goes. It was a new era of television watching because of Jerry Springer.
Speaker 1: All right, where are you going next? Because you're freaking me Out're jumping around on your stories.
Speaker 4: Oh I okay, I put I push up the Netflix one. I wanted to talk about the candy wrappers.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, you want to do the Amazon gas story. You're skipping that. I did that? You did that one? A write it? Yes, okay, So the candy rappers, this is where you shouldn't flush pickles right down the toilet.
Speaker 4: Right. So, since Halloween is one week away, I've got a couple of reminders for you. You should really try to stay away from Halloween can otherwise you're just gonna have to buy more to hand out trigger treaters. So that's like one advice, one piece of advice. You know, if you bust in your Halloween candy early, you need to go buy more.
Speaker 3: For the trigger treaters. Number two.
Speaker 4: If you do get into the candy and you're eating it in secret, like maybe in the bathroom, you cannot flush the wrapper.
Speaker 3: You'll need another way to dispose of the evidence.
Speaker 1: But then to mention this, more than one person is doing this, right.
Speaker 4: There's an image online of a sewer being blocked by candy wrappers. So it's so much so that a wastewater official came out and said, hey, I just want to remind everyone it's only the three pie's guys, peepoo and paper.
Speaker 3: Your candy wrappers are going to clog the sewer drains.
Speaker 1: That's where Alex p said, what about pickles that came up on pennies? You can flush If you would have got it on read my lips, I would allow it. It's not true, so I'm good on that. I never even thought of doing this. We had a sneak candy and I just like I just put my hand like way deep in the trash and through the recent cup like fish. Yeah, yeah, I didn't even think about flushing up.
Speaker 4: Just add candy wrappers to your list of things that should not be flushed. Okay, that's a favor to your local wastewater official.
Speaker 3: All right, now we can.
Speaker 4: Talk about the ABC News special Liam Payne's Final Days that's gonna be on Hulu today.
Speaker 3: We've got that full story for you on the music blog page.
Speaker 4: We also have Zane Malik, who was formerly of One Direction, announcing the rescheduled tour dates that he canceled after LIAMB.
Speaker 3: Payne's dent debt.
Speaker 4: And you kind of asked the question, how do they turn this stuff around so quickly? I mean, they do have backlog footage, but it would take a huge team to kind of gather it together and tell the story.
Speaker 1: When did we announce his death last week? Late last week?
Speaker 3: I believe it was last Thursday.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna throw a name out there. Did they turn around a Robin Williams special in a week? All right? Robin Williams is bigger, right? I mean, I don't know why that just came to like the superstar like celebrities and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I know they have the obituar age ready to go, but DoD they just have a bunch of found footage and stuff that's like well, we've been.
Speaker 1: Working on this, not on somebody so young. They do that. Have you already started Have they already started that process?
Speaker 11: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Listen they have Okay, I'll give you an example. They have every single thing they need for Jimmy Carter. Okay, they could, they could put they could have everything, every tribute ready to go an hour after the announcement that he passes, because they're ready for it. Okay, it's gonna happen. But somebody like Liam Payne, they don't have that stuff ready to go.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a ton of file footage on him, but it just I just don't remember what they've been doing since his past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't remember a celebrity that they turned around of. You know, we're going to do this big expos a.
Speaker 3: It does seem to be very quick.
Speaker 4: They do have a catalog, so anytime they interviewed One Direction, anytime they interviewed.
Speaker 3: Them, they will have that stuff to pull from.
Speaker 4: But if you go read the article, it says they have done additional interviews with a social psychologist, they have interviewed One Direction fans. And then there are ABC News contributors who kind of you know, they maybe they interview celebrities and they just have commentary on it, so that's other ways to fill in gaps.
Speaker 1: But they're of special but that makes sense to me. There's no way anybody in the family is talking about it. There's no way anybody from One Direction that's still alive. They're not saying I'll come on your show. So it is going to be second and third tier pers people.
Speaker 4: They do have an interview with an X Factor contestant who lived with Liam and the One Direction bandmates when they were filming their show, The X Factor.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure the girl that slit them a note in fourth grade is going to be on there too, you know, may watch it though, Yeah, all right, what you got.
Speaker 5: But the Rockets ab out of the Hornets one ten to one oh five last night and their season opener. They just got it, let it get away from him in the fourth quarter, but Jalen Green had twenty eight points in the night to leave the team in scoring out.
Speaker 1: Sangoon looked awesome all night long.
Speaker 5: Rockets are going to have the day off today before playing the Grizzlies tomorrow night at Toyota Center, and on Thursday Night football, we got Matt Stafford and the Rams hosting Justin Jefferson and the Vikings. Vikings your three point favorites in this one. Kickoff is at seven fifty and you can watch the game on Prime Video. That is what's going on in Sports Houston.
Speaker 2: And The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten Am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five, Buzz Spot, Roach Last Resort, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Nine oh six. Okay, we gotta move because I want to do a couple of things here. Sunny's guys today. Low chances of rain hies of around eighty seven. Saliva your disease.
Speaker 5: Bam.
Speaker 1: It just shot up to the number one spot on Throwback Thursday. Forty percent of the vote right now, thirty four percent of the vote is the White Stripes and then Eagle Eye Cherry. Maybe there's a reason that we've never had it in there before. It's in last place. For one shining moment, it was in the number one spot, but Eagle Eye Cherry has been on the in the basement just just about all morning. You vote on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. What else can you do on the rod Ryan Show page. Well, you can go to the looking at girls blog page. You can go and see the food blog page today. They've the name of goldfish to Chilean sea bass so that adults feel a little bit more comfortable ordering or buying them. So you know, you're like, oh, you don't have any kids, what are you doing with a bag of goldfish here? You must be eating those. Well, if you had a bag of Chilean Sea bass crackers, maybe you'd feel a little bit better about yourself. So that's what they're thinking is. And then there's the rod Ryan show Cares online store. I think in the history of the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, we've maybe sold four hoodies. People ask for them all the time, and it's just never when I'm doing this, when the store is open, it's always eighty eight degrees, even like here we are, look at it. October twenty fourth, I said, deb you're right, we need to do a hoodie. We haven't done one in a long time. And it really does kind of commemorate because it's the twentieth is the twenty year anniversary that incorporates the buzz logo. And when I say it's the next level, I mean it's a really nice hoodie. You just got to take my word for it. I could have gone with what they call a Guilden hoodie, and that's like the cheap one. I could have got it for eighteen bucks apiece, like my cost. And then I said, no, no, no, no, let's go something really really nice. It's a Bella canvas unisex sponge fleece pull over hoodie. That means nothing to me. I just know that it was more expensive and it was described to me as being much nicer. It's like that Richardson cap now that you guys knew. I could not believe how many people knew what a Richardson cap was when we were selling the Rod Ryan Show hats, like that's a Richardson. Well, I gotta get one of those. How do you know this stuff? Guys? How do you know this stuff? But the thing that really is taking the headlines is the Imaginary rock Fest T shirt that is available in unisex T shirt, unisex muscle shirt. We already cut off the sleeves for you, which is perfect for this thing. And then there's the girl's tank top. What is the Imaginary rock Fest T shirt? Well, it was something that came about out from two of our all time favorites Victor and Mundo. And Mundo got with you and said, hey, can I get that legendary that list of all those phony rock bands that that's been around on the Rod Ryan Show for almost all twenty years. They made up a shirt and it's a fake rock fest with all of those band names headlined by Itchy Pickle. We're going to go through the band name list, so don't you worry. Everything you're about to hear is going to be on the back of your T shirt when you buy it. This list has been around so long. When those guys made the shirts and they brought them to the twentieth anniversary show, they just made up a small batch for themselves. I showed it to Wiggins. He was laughing his balls off. It's this is going way back to Wiggins and Teresa being on the show. I saw the shirt and I just said to Mundo and Victor, I said, is there any world we live in that you would share that artwork or a variation of it and I could sell that in the store. They couldn't have been more happy about it. They couldn't we go. We have one already worked up with Voodoo on there on the shirt and we think you're gonna love it. We're gonna keep these ones unique to the twenty we made, but you're welcome to have this. I got it over to BMP. Deb worked on it, Joe worked on it. They're like, we got this thing up and ready to go. We're selling. We're selling the Phony Festival shirt right now now. For those of you that maybe don't know, this list has gone through the hands of Teresa. Then Dinah was the curator of it. Had to keep track of this and then somehow it was left on a desktop and you came across to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been in my Google drive.
Speaker 1: I was lit.
Speaker 3: Now it was a list. I had to add it to my Google drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So were you ready for this?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'm ready for it ever, but I'm always ready. I don't feel like we run through this list enough. These are dumb things that have been said on this show over the last twenty years that we thought would maybe make good band names. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Starting off strong with the headliner ITCHI Pickle.
Speaker 1: And that's got the largest font on the shirt. Like you said, think of like any festival poster you've ever seen. The headliners are in huge font and then when you get down to some of these other ones, you know those are just like the baby bands. So go ahead, ITCHI pickle headlining.
Speaker 3: Yes, follow my bearded clowns, Chaz Bono's.
Speaker 1: Beards, Bono's beard, angry nipple.
Speaker 3: Angry scabby, Jina, meat straw, meat.
Speaker 4: Skirt, chocolate, crucifixes, already take a Gary Bucy Farden, dirty pillows courtesy thrust Blue wafful Cult, Josh Jumel's penis garage, oh Ferdy toilet paper, crumbs, nose, maggots, karma boobs, karma moms, Oh yeah, karma bombs, muddy boobies, dusty condoms, thundersleet, chili bitch, puckered cupcakes, baseful, o nut, Slurpin' panties, whoreheels, Squeezy Positive, peace Stick, everything Adjusts, Street Squish, Joe's member The Hot Gertrude's probably my favorite band.
Speaker 3: Moist Chunky Panties.
Speaker 1: Wait wait is it three names? Is it say that one again?
Speaker 3: Moist chunky panties.
Speaker 1: Moist chunky panties like that that should be I mean, are they underneath it? You pickle on the shirt.
Speaker 4: Jeff black Hand Trump, Butter Stubborn, Utter, Nipple Sauce, Turkey Minnow Crap, Johnson Spider Boner, Baby Penis, Oily Orange Explosion, Cute Porn, Baby clay Pants.
Speaker 3: Also a podcast for a short brief period.
Speaker 4: Penis Rovers Snapping, Alex's Ucy's Log, The puss Pods, Wolf Blitzer's Boner, Butter Crafts, Twelveing h, Joe's Sweaty Baby Feet, Dardy Tongue, Farting Kangaroo, The Wrestling Wings, The Joe Pud Project, Duck Junk, Bart.
Speaker 3: Filled Balloon Wing, Newton's Monkey Nut, Gumbo, Horny.
Speaker 4: Bonobo's Psycho Sandwich, Jade and the egg Jammers, Tom Klein and the Tuggies, Betty's bloomers Hot Kleef Ribbon as in Church Knuckle Children, we in our whole weirdos and then we this probably will all Grotton goes hard. Probably won't be on the shirt, but it is a recent ad.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk to know that he's on a T shirt. He's our engineer. Yeah you hear you, hear me mention, Bob and Tom, those are the engineers when you know when everything's going wrong. Bob and Tom get an email and.
Speaker 4: Tom wasn't a band. Was his band the Tuggies? Tom Klein and the Tuggies definitely not.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, so everything but o'grotton goes hard, which maybe you know that'll be that'll be like a bootleg that you buy next sure, next year, shirt you buy outside. You're like, listen, this one's not even available in the show. And they got that, you got that guide. He's got a whole for his arm and he's going to all the cars when they're coming in, like you want this one. You know it's on a cheaper te but you know, and then he's got like maybe written in by sharpie only. Yeah. I wanted to get o'grotten ghost hard, but I wanted to get the shirt up. So the imaginary rock Fest T shirt cut off T shirt, which I love. I don't normally allow other people to cut I wear. I wear cut off shirts around my house all the time. Yeah. I have one that is too one. It's a Harley shirt that somebody bought for me. I've only had two pre cut off sleeve shirts in my life, but this one I will allow. I'm buying both. I'm buying both. Okay, I'm letting Dev cut the shirt over at v mp so and then there's there's there's the girl's tank, and then there's the god so funny thank you. I can't thank you enough Mundo and uh and Victor for doing this. Yeah, and Vooter's on the shirt. I gotta get I gotta get one for vo. I got to one for food too. Okay, guys, and that went late, but it was worth it. The shirts will be available from now until the end of the month and that's it. They go away forever. So if you want in on these shirts, you need to get into the rod Ryan Show Cares online store and pick up that hoodie while you're there as well. Ninety four or five the buzz Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. I think the kids say, we're gonna let it cook, right, Yeah, we're gonna let that throwback Thursday go all the way until nine thirty. You got those three songs to vote on and Saliva still in the lead. But let me tell you, White Stripes is within striking distance, so your vote absolutely counts. Alter Ego is that coming up to chance to get into the Alter Ego Music Festival out in California. But first Alex has to do this online. It's Alex online the muzz every day, I sit here like voodoo, waiting for me to get hoping that I you know, I'm in a treat giving mood. This is me and I'm waiting for the carving of the pumpkin. Do you do that on Halloween Day? Or is this at some point a week of we're close? Then all right? Yeah, so next week you're just trying to manage my expectations when I'm getting the treat. Yeah, you're not gaged. Not today. I'm bummed back on the couch. I do have a treat for you. On AOL.
Speaker 5: We talked about this a little bit earlier today about the astronauts that are coming back to Earth that were stranded. But then there's also apparently other astronauts that have been stranded and they're not getting to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some up there. Until February.
Speaker 5: Tessa watched it by not knowing how many people are in space? So I now the answer for you.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 5: How many people are in space? That's all your AOL is today. It says who's in space, and it tells you the exact amount of people. There's fourteen humans in space correctly, and then you can go and learn which part of which crew they're from. The the ISS SpaceX crew eight yet Michael Barrett, Genie X, Alexander Gribenkin, and Mathew dominate it.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you how long they've each been up in space, are their arrivals on there. Arrival just has total time and space.
Speaker 5: So that crew that I just said has been up there for two hundred thirty four days, ten hours and thirty four minutes right now. Butch Wilmore has been up there for three hundred and nineteen days. We got the Russian cosmonauts. I've been Wagner and Alexey Avenchkin four hundred and seventeen days.
Speaker 1: So go check it out now you can keep tabs on.
Speaker 5: All the people in the space Famish rod Ryne showpage Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, hey man, go after this trip right here.
Speaker 2: Now your chance of the trip to word iHeart Radio all three EGO. Next the nationwide g Word party. So the number two hundred two hundred, you'll get a confirmation text and info standard data. That's the rate supply in this nationwide contest. That's party is two hundred two hundred.
Speaker 1: Crows Show to the Bus. All right, buzz, what terrible bass playing on that song so forgettable? That was Gene Simmons. Jene Simmons talking of a kiss. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what mood Gene Simmons was in. But in an interview with Guitar Magazine I believe, or one of those types of magazines that's, you know, kind of for the musicians, he said that Flea's bass playing was unmemorable.
Speaker 3: Guitar World.
Speaker 1: Guitar World, Yeah, Jane.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, dude, why don't you go, Like, honestly, as someone who.
Speaker 4: Loves the redhot To, I'm like, dude, go paint your face, put on your platform.
Speaker 3: Shoes, walk out that way.
Speaker 1: Like that's how I feel like.
Speaker 3: As someone who would like to defend the red out To, I'm like, dude, exits city left with that. That is like, you're silly and.
Speaker 1: You're talking about someone that I mean, obviously I grew up. This guy was my idol and then he just turned into a goofball. But I will defend creepy Grandpa on Dancing with the Stars. I think that's what he was on. He was on like a reality show, and you know, he was just kind of making somewhat i mean, very mild in this day and age, but mild sexual comments about oh that dancing really got me going, you know, and he's making those weird comments and kids that didn't know who Gene Simmons was. He's a seventy year old man. Who is this old man making these weird comments. Well, it's Gene Simmons. That's way he's talked his whole life.
Speaker 4: Family, Jewels was the that was his that was his TV show, that was his reality show, right.
Speaker 1: But he was just on something where they were commenting like who is this guy? He was on Dancing with the Stars or something, not dancing, just as like somebody sitting there as a panelist and he was making comments and the young people were just losing their mind. I defended that. I'm like, that's just how he talks. Okay, that's just like an old guy that came from a different time. But these comments about flea on the base, he couldn't be further off, Okay.
Speaker 4: So he served as a judge on Dancing with the Stars and he was faced a little backlash for creepy comments.
Speaker 3: Creepy comments.
Speaker 1: This one's pants getting tight. Okay, that's just what he's been saying for forty years. Yeah, yeah, A creep was like a thing like then. Jean absolutely going to creep back then. To go look up when Jeene Simmons kind of thing was on Oprah back in the day, or any talk show back in the day. He look at the interviews that he's done on this show. He's been on this show ten times, has been on the View. Geez, I don't know. I wonder how I mean the View used to talk about entertainment back in the day. Now it's just you know, doing what they do. What are you giving away? I know the show. Don't get me started on the View.
Speaker 3: I have collapsed. Watch it every day, job PI tickets to see Breaking. Benjamin was staying, he hate watches it.
Speaker 1: It's just whatever channel it's on ABC. ABC is playing in here the news, and then when we get off the air, Joy Behar appears on that screen and nobody takes it off. That's what's funny about It's like we could change it. We're just like these old tags. What did my chop live over here? All right? A question on the flip of this break.
Speaker 2: Used his rock Houston's Alternative and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Four or five The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Let's do this. La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. All right, time for another show. Pit tickets breaking, Benjamin Stained Daughtry. I'm gonna have to make a little audible here. Okay, I'm gonna have to make a little audible here. I don't know what. I don't know what you're gonna ask me.
Speaker 4: I actually was floating back and forth between two. One was more PG and one was a little you.
Speaker 3: Know, risquee. But but you know what, now I don't have to decide, you go for it.
Speaker 1: Surely came in here and said, dude, we have two pair of pit passes for the show tonight. We're done with you in six minutes.
Speaker 5: I have two. Now.
Speaker 1: The question today I know the show is tell me a band that's on the back of the phony band name list. He starts with caller number ten, you have to tell me the name name of a ban Caller eleven has to tell me another band.
Speaker 3: Okay, so have multiple answers, so.
Speaker 1: It can't be the same as what caller ten. You have to have another band name that's on the back of that T shirt we're selling today. Sure, and we'll give away the two pit passes, two pair of pit passes, breaking Benjamin staying daughtry. We're talking about the shirt that went up for sale today, the Imaginary Festival shirt that is selling like crazy right now. Thank you so much for that. Okay, it's live radio. Baby, there's no net beneath us till he walked in sixty seconds ago and said, dude, we have actually two pair. Okay, we'll give away two pair of tickets in the pit. Baby, call her number ten and then call her number eleven. We'll have their work cut out for him. Seven five, No, the show, prove it, baby, it's the buzz. Okay, big happenings here, So we get ready to turn you loose on the day some Rod Ryan Show ninety four or five. The Buzz Sunny Skies today. High of eighty seven seven one three two one two five nine four five. The phones are going bananas for this right now, and they're going absolutely crazy. I had to call a little bit of an audible chili came in with some late breaking news that not only did we have one pair of pit passes to give away. We had two pair of pit passes to give away for tonight's show, breaking Benjamin Stained and Daughtry. Well, let's do the damn thing He's annow time for know this show on ninety four five the bu La la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 5: La la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: All right, Chilli said, Dawn got through and down is caller number ten. Hi, Don, Hi, Hey, how are you? I'm doing great. I'm hoping that you come up with something really good here that like, like like the correct answer. I'm sorry, I completely hijacked another show from Tessa today.
Speaker 3: I need one.
Speaker 1: I need just one imaginary band name that appears on the back of that T shirt we're now selling in the online store. Just give me one of the band names. Bearded clown, Bearded clown, let me.
Speaker 3: Check, says yes, correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dawn, you stay right there, okay, because Jonathan now is on the show. Hi Jonathan, Hello, Hello, Hello Jonathan. Listen. I don't know what went on here, but I just was notified that there's two pair of pit passes Jonathan other than bearded clowns can you tell me a band name that appears on the back of that T shirt we're now selling.
Speaker 8: No, the fish are not so clear, but it's.
Speaker 1: Say it again?
Speaker 11: Fight?
Speaker 1: Is he saying no, I can't give I can't give that to you, my friend, I cannot give that to you. Dawn. You stay right there? Yeah, Dan, No, Dan, you gotta turned down that radio. Bro Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. I'm raw dogging these now, I'm raw dogging good morning. Hi, Hey, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, give me a band name that is not bearded clown that is on the back of the Imaginary rock Fest T shirt. Gabby Jia Say it again, Gabby, Scabby Jina for the wind, Scabby Joanna for the wind. Yes, yes, of course, Scabby Jina is on the back of that T shirt. Down you got off easy, all right, don't And then who's the Scabby Johanna? Dude, what's your name? Tuff to? Okay?
Speaker 12: Like that?
Speaker 3: Tell them what they both want, dude, you both get a pair of pits.
Speaker 4: He gets to see Breaky Veasumin and Staying tonight Special guests Georgia on this pill, congratulate.
Speaker 1: Life shed The other dude wanted to say itchy pickle, and he couldn't. He couldn't get it out. He knew exactly what he was going for. It was saying, you know, like on all game shows, we will not accept some sort of pickle. No, it would have to be very specific to the itchy pickle. Okay, you don't know. You don't know us. Okay, you don't know what we're gonna do on this show. Get out. No, I have no idea. Both of you are in the pit tonight down and tug the Oh you said it was tough. I couldn't hear them. I really couldn't hear. I couldn't hear much. Wo woo wasn't in the pit. So Jeremy was walking in the door, and then Alex put this on. He goes, oh, I guess you guys aren't done yet. Yeah, by Jay, all right, I can do it.
Speaker 7: I can do it.
Speaker 1: Here we go Arthur, of course one on his third day, we're talking about the fresh out of bad head to head challenge. He beat fresh Stephanie this morning, two questions, two answers, Arthur six point twenty. Tomorrow morning he goes for win number four, which he always wins. Thank you to all the throwback Thursday voters. Thank you to everybody that went into the rod Ryan Shokeres online store. Mundo and Victor, I love you both dearly. Thank you for creating that shirt for us. And thank you to deb and everybody over at BMP Joe, everybody that got that shirt up and running and for us to sell. We're raising a lot more money now, okay, and that hoodie is awesome. So that's in the rod Ryan Showkeres online store, Words, submitters, fix the Gram, Alex Wins read my lips today. Jeremy's got the NonStop nooner. Pick your tickets with him. In the one o'clock hour. You can shop all that new merchandise right there on links and guests Houston Life at one pm. Tessa's going to be on that and you have a new podcast off.
Speaker 5: Brand new podcast talking Scarecrows. Oh Skanny Adams Family Scary Scaring Those Crows. Tomorrow is free Beer Friday. Fanny Friday will be the Instagram feature. Then we'll do open phones for the.
Speaker 1: Last hour and then that's it. Guys, have a great time at that concert tonight. Man, I'm jealous, especially those of you are in the pit. Send me some pick pictures. Pet pictures will be accepted tomorrow morning. I would love to see you guys a m f know.
Speaker 8: The show is brought to you by shell Bet Freddy.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that fun?
Speaker 9: If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.