Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, a lot of stuff coming up. We're gonna come back and immediately do anyone listening?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: But I love this so much? Okay, so Christy Cavalary. She's been openly just like putting every celebrity she's hooked up with on Blast lately. The latest one is Morgan Wall and she kind of goes into depth on it. She's not the first celebrity to do this, and I have a list of other celebrities who've been like, yeah, I hooked up with this person and gave intimate details.
Speaker 3: Your MIC's not on your microphones? Oh, his microphone doesn't work. Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this a sign from the lower the above to not let him talk on the radio. We're gonna come back. We'll do anyone listening. Who in five on KATIEWB.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I'm good.
Speaker 5: No, We're she likes.
Speaker 1: One on one Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. Okay, testing one too, Hello, Hello, Hello, Oh fixed it by myself?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: He can do with all ladies. He can tie a cherryes to him.
Speaker 3: With his tongue.
Speaker 2: One time I unplugged the microwave just so jan my wife felt like she needed me. She was like, it's not working.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got to we're hanging the TV and your rental and you drilled holes into the shower.
Speaker 2: Okay, is it my fault? My rental house has thin walls that then yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Is that you drilled through and didn't even remotely look to see I'm dug taped.
Speaker 3: I'm mouth taped last.
Speaker 2: Night in what way?
Speaker 4: Just to sleep better for other personal.
Speaker 1: Well, it's supposed to sleep better, but I got really my throat has been really dry, and I felt like I was dying all night, Like I see, just like a simple water.
Speaker 3: And I blame you because you're always sick.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, listen like a long form way of me saying did you get me sick?
Speaker 2: I did have walking p aumonia throughout throughout the holidays.
Speaker 3: I don't want walking ammonia. I want relaxing on the couch.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna get it some cardio.
Speaker 4: I don't know how googled. I was like, what is sprinting? Is there a sprinting?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know, just because it like travels, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, so you have the traveling.
Speaker 2: Guy cool at leastcterial so you can.
Speaker 1: Tell you have kids the way you say so it worth boys. Anyone listening who has already seen weird New Year's gym behaviors.
Speaker 3: It's it's Friday after New Year's.
Speaker 1: We'd love for you to call in and chat with this six five, one nine eight nine katiew b if you fit into any of these three categories. But do this every day like the two o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't been in the gym yet, so don't. I don't have a scene with my own eyes, but I would imagine.
Speaker 3: My plan is to move my body each day this month.
Speaker 1: So I did the first few days at a not like just walking into the bathroom, although I joked that that was part of it. I did pilates yesterday and the day before, and today did peloton.
Speaker 2: See. I still think it's photoshop. I don't know if you're getting off that early. I feel like you're taking photos of your legs and you're putting like a background.
Speaker 1: I actively did not post a picture of me my peloton because one time I made the mistake of posting on Instagram. What do you get sick of seeing me posting? People like no one cares about your pets, and I was like, that's fair, honestly, So I stopped posting because it made me feel bad.
Speaker 4: Dude, No, you got a flex a little bit, show it off.
Speaker 1: I still shook Piloti sometimes, so I didn't learn a lesson. I used to go to the gym and there would always be this guy on the rowing machine and he had like greased back hair, sunglasses, and an excessive.
Speaker 3: Amount of cologne.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it was basically giving Lindy Kravitz. So I would love to I love people who start going to the gym on New Year's I don't knock it, but if you've already seen some weird New Year's behaviors at the gym, this could be.
Speaker 3: A guy coming up a hitting on you too.
Speaker 1: Those stories, they always they always Land doesn't eat carbs. I don't relate or thanks cold. You can pull off riding a moped to work.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: I had a moped for a couple of years when I lived and Jake would write it downtown to.
Speaker 3: Work because you didn't pay work downtown. Yeah, because he's not like you, dude.
Speaker 2: But Jake on a moped seems hot for some reason, seems the only.
Speaker 1: Time it's not hot is when he's han me because he's he's got me, and that is that takes the sex.
Speaker 2: It is down. I don't know if I could pull Maybe I could, I don't know. I think I would look like.
Speaker 3: You just want people to hype you up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What I look weird on a moped? Or would it be like, okay, yeah he's cool?
Speaker 1: Six five one nine eight nine ktew B. If you send any of these categories, you've already seen weird New Year's behavior at the gym. You don't eat carbs, or you think Colt could pull off riding a moped to work. One to one point three kdew with Fallon and Colt and you because we're hoping you're listening. But anyone listening who falls into into these three categories can call in. Most of us, we just like love chatting, you know, it's what we get paid to do. Fun fact chat crazy, We love chatting.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Anyone listening who's already.
Speaker 1: Seen weird New Year's gym behavior, doesn't eat carbs or thinks Colt could pull off riding a moped to work.
Speaker 3: Spoiler, no one is on hold to tell you you would.
Speaker 2: Like cool on a moped super offended?
Speaker 1: But okay, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: I fall into.
Speaker 7: I saw some weird stuff when I went to the gym.
Speaker 6: Guy came up to me and I was on the treadmill, like actively on the treadmill.
Speaker 8: And he came up to me and told me, oh, you just looked better and short, like I'm like, what better stores?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 6: And then he started preaching to me about Jesus.
Speaker 10: Wait, so the guy who is telling you how to look sexier than has the audacity to tell you the word of the Lord.
Speaker 6: For fifteen minutes, I was I timed it.
Speaker 8: I was on this ruck.
Speaker 6: No, fifteen minutes he was preaching Jesus to me.
Speaker 1: I would go to the front desk and literally make a complaint on someone like that, Like, no one ever hits on.
Speaker 3: Me, especially at the gym. But I feel for the girls that deal with that dude.
Speaker 2: When you know how, Planet fitness has a honk alarm, Like if somebody's like grunting too loud, they hit.
Speaker 4: Have you never heard about this?
Speaker 3: I don't got a planet finess. Sorry, okay, So a.
Speaker 2: Planet finness if you're working out too hard and you're like going like making a scene. They'll hit a button in an alarm will sound and it'll basically it's like a shame tool, like, dude, you're being way too loud. You're a dbat.
Speaker 3: So women should have one for creepy guys.
Speaker 2: Like pervert pepper exactly, and they illuminate.
Speaker 1: Yes, all women should have a safety bracelet they wear when they go in the gym that tracks their steps and can signal off the pervert alarm.
Speaker 2: You know, I will be I will say this because I know my wife and I don't trust her one hundred percent. She would sound it on me just to be a jerk as a prank. And then I'm standing there look like a weirdo. Well you probably are be a pervert. No, I'm sorry that happened.
Speaker 3: That like makes you not even want to go to your own gym, though it does.
Speaker 6: I was so creeped out, and I'm like I just got this gym membership and no, I'm like creeped out to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to feel definite feel comfortable going to the front and telling them like, hey, this person's bothering me. Because they whatever gym it is, I assume they usually will handle it.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too, Hi, katiew B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: I seem we weird gym behavior because I clean up the gym.
Speaker 3: Oh you see all the stuff that, Okay, tell me about it.
Speaker 7: We have two sets of bathrooms, one in the locker room, one way off by another studio. So I go clean to the one way off and there's a towel sitting on the toy let's see.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why, so I just like remove the towel. And the thing is, it's a full body towel. So this person had to bring this towel from the locker room all.
Speaker 1: The way to the back bathroom.
Speaker 7: So I take it and I remove it, and then I go back and I do another round. And this is like an hour later, and there's another towel sitting at top of the toilet.
Speaker 3: It's happening.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I asked, like, I was like, is this out of order?
Speaker 6: Why is this towel here?
Speaker 7: And when my colleague said it to warm up the seat, and I think he was just joking, but I really think that's what someone was doing.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: The other scenario that I thought about, call don't ruin her day, someone might be getting in some more cardio in the bathroom stall and using it as like a bench. They put a towel on to make it like clean, and then you know they do their their cardio activities.
Speaker 7: The bathroom where everybody goes number two.
Speaker 2: So some people are maybe into that, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just getting a load off. Okay, no fu sorry, it's not my fault. Okay, it is all right.
Speaker 1: So this celebrity already had to turn comments off of their Instagram.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I Also, Nicky Glazer's hosting the Golden Globes this weekend, so everyone's like, whatdy, She's gonna address the Blake Lively justin Baldoni topic.
Speaker 3: She's commented on it.
Speaker 1: We'll cover it in the pop Culture Minute and five on Katie WB.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and cult on one on one point three KDWB and with him.
Speaker 1: Basically the same day that Megan Markle created an Instagram account, which, by the way, she closed her Instagram in twenty eighteen when she got with Harry's uh Moisson's styles Prince Harry, and this is the first time she's had a solo one. She's had like the combined one with Prince Harry, and she did it to announce, you know, her new show on Netflix with Love Meghan that comes out on the fifteenth.
Speaker 3: And of course I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know why she even had the comments to begin with, because people love to hate Megan Markle and so she already turned him off. I just I feel bad.
Speaker 4: You know how many people follow her? Or was it because she just made it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just made it like yesterday the day before. Why do you have the number or something?
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta say, I just want to see how pop in she is, because like, I don't know, did people are they sure.
Speaker 3: She got a lot?
Speaker 1: Heidi Klume is returning to Project Runway after eight years, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that show was still on TV, so apparently it is, and apparently Heidi Klum is returning.
Speaker 2: I think she has me blocked. I can't find her. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're probably selling Megan wrong. Probably I'm gonna guess you're not selling.
Speaker 3: A h it's m A G H A N.
Speaker 4: That's kind of on her. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I think it's on her mom probably. I don't think that she named herself.
Speaker 2: She could change it.
Speaker 4: She's okay, like a queen or something.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Nicki Glazer said that there will be no Blake or Justin jokes at the Golden Glow. She said, I Am not going to be on the wrong side of things.
Speaker 2: Also, with so many people are getting sued over it, yeah, I want to talk about at all, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, because remember fellow comedian Hannah Berner, she already went through some crap because she got the backlash for calling Blake Lively the sea word on a Netflix special that she filmed before Blake's legal complaint. She's like, and of course they released it immediately, and she's like, oh man, like I recorded that before, Like it's still not cool, but also that sucks. But they're saying Justin Baldoni is saying he is going to be releasing every single text ever between him and Blake Lively. And I saw a headline to even read it because I was like, this is click bait. It said one emoji could change everything that was left out of Blakely. They removed it from Blake Lively's text messages. But apparently she sent an emoji.
Speaker 3: Unless it's the.
Speaker 1: Eggplant emoji, I don't know what emoji could really change everything.
Speaker 2: Dude would be crazy though, Yeah, and she like actually did want him.
Speaker 3: I don't imagine that's true.
Speaker 2: Twenty five.
Speaker 4: It has been fun so far. Yeah, it's been great.
Speaker 1: It's been decee. Yeah, I'm not upset by it. Breaking Bad. Walter White's house is for sale. I imagine that is the last place on earth I would want to own a house.
Speaker 3: No knock on Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Speaker 4: But have you seen the videos of the current resident.
Speaker 2: Dude, she gets crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's what I'm saying, Like, I'm not surprised she's selling this house, but I would never want to live in a house that's famous for something.
Speaker 3: Could you just know what you're signing up for?
Speaker 1: I got my picture in front of the Full House House. If I ever went to like the outside suburbs of Chicago and could find the Home Alone house, I would get my picture there for sure, because I love those shows and movies and things. I never watched Breaking Bad. I know it's blasphemy because everyone says it's want like the best television shows ever.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I just I'm like not normally drawn into like meth based shows.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not drawn into shows. But it is really heavyest. I mean, you got to be I don't.
Speaker 3: Think my brain works with heavy anymore. Now, in the era of.
Speaker 1: Me scrolling on my phone all the time, it's pretty rare that I actually focus on what I'm watching.
Speaker 2: So you could just google what happens.
Speaker 3: Chat don't spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: Ten sentences summarize this.
Speaker 3: I could, but I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much work to watch stuff thought.
Speaker 3: Laziest statement ever.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lacy gon Lindz. We have a little thing on the iHeartRadio app called the talk Back where you can record messages to us. Actually had a crazy one yesterday that brought us a lot of joy.
Speaker 3: A guy telling.
Speaker 1: Us about a list his uh girl creative form because he had cheated, and she's like you to follow all these roles in this list for me to take you back.
Speaker 3: But we get some pretty unhinged ones.
Speaker 1: So we're actually gonna play at least one of those, an unhinged talk back, and we come back.
Speaker 3: On kd WB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. That's Brandy music from Say called Toxic Till the End, which I.
Speaker 3: Like a lot.
Speaker 1: By the way, we randomly Max is gonna play radios categories with us. He's typically down at k FAM or like Max this, this might make you laugh. We have a new segment we're calling Unhinged Talkbacks. So you can record messages to us on the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app, which is free.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's free.
Speaker 3: It's free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for asking. Now, Oh wait, you're working for a while, Max, you should have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should.
Speaker 3: So you can record messages.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna be honest, we should probably use it more often. I forget about it sometimes I shouldn't. It's a great feature.
Speaker 3: But then I'll go.
Speaker 1: In sometimes and just listen to the messages people leave us and it's it's bizarre. So here's a new feature. Do we have a fancy open for this? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: T thought I.
Speaker 12: Said, were they in Jurassic Part I don't know a good question, to be fair.
Speaker 2: We were talking about tero dactyls and how it's just guesswork on.
Speaker 4: How they sound.
Speaker 2: People are so cocky about what they sound like, and it's like untrue, and they hit us with that. But there's max. Maybe you can help put this one because I've I found this out me a couple of times. Okay, right, so I don't know what kind of vibe I'm giving, but let me just this is the second talk back we got.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's so funny. I just looked up the iHeartRadio website.
Speaker 1: I don't know why me and my daughter both thought, she's almost ten, that Colt may have been of other cultures.
Speaker 13: Just I don't know why we just thought he was.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh my gosh, he's like he's white, and like he's white. And she's like, oh, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: A little offensive at the end that they were excited that I was white.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, but also I love that she's like was her mind was so blown she had to go pull up the iHeart radio and immediately let us know that it was mind blowing.
Speaker 2: You're a white guy. He's a white guy, So lady, we know what you meant the cultures You.
Speaker 14: Didn't think he was Okay, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, all right, yeah, there's so weird that in her head there was a different race or culture and then the immediate excitement at the end.
Speaker 1: So my question is to make us just as bad as like, oh, Max, you're a black guy to say you had a comment on this, I guess just as bad.
Speaker 4: Actually, what's the vibe I'm giving off?
Speaker 2: Max?
Speaker 4: You know me, we talked a couple of times.
Speaker 14: Now, you are like one of the whitest guys I know, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how people could get that volume. But well, I'm saying I'm so white sometimes my radar is off.
Speaker 14: I grew my whole life not knowing that Bobby Caldwell was white.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, I don't know who that is?
Speaker 12: What you won't do, Okay, we are concerning how excited they were.
Speaker 2: Like hooray crazy.
Speaker 14: Yeah I've gotten that before though, too, Like I got into Uber one time and someone recognized me by my voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were like.
Speaker 3: Dude, I gotta say, I'm really shocked.
Speaker 14: I had no idea you were black, Like, you don't sound black, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: Is black sound like?
Speaker 4: Now, come on here and talk like medea.
Speaker 2: The iHeart Radio app wild to say in person, though, that's crazy, that's not what you.
Speaker 1: Want, Okay, how respond to this? I've had a mix of things I've had. When I first moved here, a lot of people said that they thought I was black when they listened to me on the radio and they did. They actively were like, oh, I was surprised. And then it transitioned to like a lot of people will be like, oh, I thought you were like blonde, and I'm like, okay, I don't that's okay.
Speaker 2: Brunettes and blonde sound sorry, sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Let you down.
Speaker 2: You sound dumb.
Speaker 1: Maybe that might be that could be might be that that's kind of what I took it as, which felt a little rude too.
Speaker 3: Blonde women who are usually smarter than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look on the iHeart Radio app Talk by Mike, whenever you want to say some out of pocket stuff, you just you let us know.
Speaker 4: You say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: There used to be a guy that left one and call me here.
Speaker 3: Like every single week.
Speaker 2: What you say?
Speaker 3: He'd call me like, ahure, like every single week?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm slurring it out, so I don't say the actual word on the radio. Every week, he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh you're fat, and you're like, all right, it's good from the fans.
Speaker 3: Save for my Ulchi, my guy. That is the unhinged talk back.
Speaker 1: We're coming back and talk about celebs hook it up with other celebs because Kristin Cavalry just put Morgan Walla on the blast, which we like, we'll.
Speaker 3: Do that in five on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colts. So, Kristin Cavalary, she's been like, I mean, she she married Jake Cutler, she was famous on a reality show dating you know those celebrities.
Speaker 3: She's been pretty open and honest.
Speaker 1: Lately, especially talking about anyone and every one she's hooked up with.
Speaker 4: Is she the one with the Montana Boys.
Speaker 3: They broke up, but yes, that was one of all.
Speaker 1: She's crazy in that like Suspect is blah blah blah, those kind of trending videos. She was called out for dating, like going on a date with Jason Statham and for not being able to quit Morgan Wallan. So then she goes on the Bunny podcast which is what's his name? Thank you cut Blank Jelly Rowse Wife's podcast and she's like, Okay, I gotta know, did you date Morgan Wallen or not?
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh you did.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: So she said, yeah, we definitely hung out, and she said he's very sweet, and she said the first date they went on, he was a true gentleman. He's like, i'll pick you up, I'll pick the place, and she said, he just handled blank in business. So she said that basically he got a private room with a bodyguard and when he dropped her off, they ca in the rain. That was really sweet, she said. And then we kept hanging out after that. Waink waink. But she said, I'll be honest, Morgan was the first guy in my entire blanking life that wasn't like just completely enamored by me, and it really threw me. She said, I love having the upper hand, and with him, I never had it. I was like, I'm gonna get it, and I never did. And she was like, well, was he good in bed? She's like, oh, he was good in bed, she said. She said, I walked away from him a couple of times. I'm the one that ended it, but it's because I never really had him. So she at least is like open about that. But she's like completely saying, like talking about them hooking up and you know, revealing some private stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean he's got some practice for sure.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and also I heard he took on the first day we go, like, yeah, you would take people fishing, That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: But I guess you skipped that.
Speaker 3: With her from who who did you hear this problem?
Speaker 1: Sources on the ground like, calm down, You're so ridiculous. Then you're like me, who I always just to be like, yeah, you know what Leonardo DiCaprio does, because I saw it on Doom Wall.
Speaker 3: He goes in the room and just puts head far.
Speaker 2: That's true. He verified that.
Speaker 1: I would never verify anything. But this isn't the first time this has happened. I don't know if this is before your time. I remember this being really dramatic. Fred Durst the lead singer of Limp Biscuit. He was like such a bad boy and kind of like dirty boy image.
Speaker 3: We have. I need a little old Fred Durst in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna play a couple.
Speaker 2: I was to play Brittany.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, anyway, he was going on to the Howard Stern Show, and of course Howard Stern always asks everything, and.
Speaker 3: He just was like super tacky about it.
Speaker 1: He basically was like, yeah, I was producing a couple of tracks for her, and I don't know, I had a crush on her, so I slipped her love note, and he said she responded by returning to the studio late that night and see through a shirt with no broad invited him back to her house. Well, she went on TRL and she's like, oh, that's cute, Like he's really nice, but no, he's not my tie. We worked together and that's the lee. What a cool guy, but no thanks, Okay. She'd always denied it and it made him so mad. He's like, it happened, I swear, And everyone's like, no, not a lot of people believe Fred.
Speaker 3: Theres that were Bringney spears, Well, now I do believe him. Okay.
Speaker 1: Another example John Mayer, Remember he did a Playboy interview and just completely calls out Jessica Simpson had a very toxic relationship and he said, and I quote that girl is like crack cocaine to me.
Speaker 3: Sexually.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, That's all I'll say. It was like nay palm sexual, nay palm, and he said.
Speaker 3: It made me want to like quit my life. And anyway, I can't even read most of it because.
Speaker 2: It's so setting charge. He would spend it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He would pay ten Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and she wrote about it in her book later saying how embarrassing it was that he said that it was like so messed up because knew.
Speaker 3: Her grandma would read it at some point, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget arian A kind of did this to Pete Davidson when someone you know, she's releasing a new album and there's like an interlude song called Pete. So someone a fan says how long is Pete? And she's like like ten inches? Oh, I mean a little over a minute. She's the leader of that tweet since But Pete Davidson went on to.
Speaker 3: Say, man, she she blew me up too much.
Speaker 1: And now it's like that's not real, that's not real, and now I'm like letting people down.
Speaker 2: So die.
Speaker 1: I love when celebrities are a little trashing and a little tacky and they reveal things about other celebrities.
Speaker 3: It's our only way in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every if you're a celebrity, it should be mandatory you have to do daily vlogs like let us see who you really.
Speaker 1: Are well, Gracie Abrams Days, Paul Meskal, I'd love to know a couple of things about what he's like just saying I'm grossy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewv with Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 3: Is it worth breaking up over? We'll pull this out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we'll get an email from someone they're like, ah, this happens. Sometimes it's really big and it feels kind of like and sometimes it's like small, and it's like, well, that could build up some huge resentment and you might, yeah, it might be worth a breakup. So we have an email, we'll read that and we'll try to help them decide is it worth breaking up over? We need your help on this too, by the way, so we're encouraging you to text in and call them, but we'll read the email in five minutes.
Speaker 3: Is it worth.
Speaker 2: Breaking up over? You decide?
Speaker 3: With Felon and coldb.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got the email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Why people email you more than me for these.
Speaker 2: It feels it feels like they can trust me with this through an email, you know what I mean. I don't know what it is about it. I think I'm less. I'm more sketchy. Know what it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's because I, well, I thought I was more judge than you, but after Yesterday's we listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 3: I actually think you're very judgy. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see how we feel about this one. My boyfriend and I have a crazy connection, kind of bragging a little bit. We can't keep our hands off each other. It's like the honeymoon phase. But we're six months in.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, no offense. That's still a honeymoon face.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm done with the positives. Oh, he did something that crossed the line. I'm a vegan over the holidays. He made this chili for me. He's given me s for being vegan, and he always seems annoyed when we go out he pushes meat on me.
Speaker 3: Grow up.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so nice that he took the initiative to make a meal for me and for my beliefs, a nice vegan chili. It was so good too, until he told me later in the night that the chili didn't have vegan beef. It was actually beef tips. I flipped out. I lost it. I was like, this is such a violation of my trust and disrespectful to what I believe in. He doesn't think it's a big deal, and he was also gloating, like, see, I knew you would like actual meat.
Speaker 1: I don't think a lot don't. A lot of vegans don't. They like they don't necessarily claim that meat wouldn't taste good. Right, But you're a logical person.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, the company is good and the bedroom stuff is incredible, but IDK if I could trust them again? Is it worth breaking up over weird super weird?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna reserve, actually my opinion because I want to hear other people say first. I don't want to like, I don't want to guide anyone down a path.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will say this.
Speaker 1: One time I dated a guy who was a drummer in a band What Up, And.
Speaker 3: It was a punk rock band.
Speaker 1: And he worked at a coffee shop called Penny Lane. A lot of like, kind of vegan type people there, and we went to a Thanksgiving, like a friends giving event at Penny Lane coffee shop. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and this girl was just like housing, they are so good. They are so good. And I was like, thank you so much. And she's like, I can't believe they're vegan. And I was like, they are not vegan and she was like, oh my god, I thought they were vegan. I'm like, is this a vegan meal? I didn't think it was a vegan meal. And she's like, well most of the ciazare. They have like a toe ferky and stuff. Anyway, I did find out not all of them were vegan, so like, I didn't like, I wasn't like the only one. But I felt so bad and it was accidental, Like I felt so bad. Yeah, so I cannot imagine doing that to my partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because well, like I said, you're rational, logical, Well you care about.
Speaker 1: That my feelings that might argue about my rational and logical at.
Speaker 2: Sometimes well, you always come back to it, I tried to.
Speaker 1: I usually I try to circle back around and be self aware. What do you think is it worth breaking up over? How would you feel maybe you are vegan or your partner is You can call six five to one nine eight nine KTWB or text five three nine two one KTWB one this is is it.
Speaker 3: Worth breaking up over?
Speaker 2: You decide with Felon and cold KTWB all right.
Speaker 1: To summarize what happened, we got an email from a girl. She's vegan, she's staying in the sky. They have a great connection. They've been together for like six months, really happy, can't keep their hands off each other.
Speaker 3: The one thing that bothers her is.
Speaker 1: She's vegan and he always seems like annoyed by her being vegan. So the other night he made her chilly and she's like, oh my god, this is so nice, like he's actually trying to make a meal for me and my beliefs yew. And then later he's like, gotcha, that had beef tips.
Speaker 3: It wasn't vegan beef. And she flipped.
Speaker 1: Out and he's like, see though I knew you'd like actual meat. So she's like that that's so disrespectful, a violation of my trust. He doesn't think it's a big deal. Is it worth breaking up over? And we got a ton of texts on this one. A lot of people are like, Okay, this won't be the last ethical line he crosses. Someone texted in another one says, as a meat lover, it sounds like he thinks his beliefs are more meaningful and valid than yours.
Speaker 3: That represents a much bigger problem in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, and could lead to control issues and other problems. So I would be gone. But we also have some people on the phone. Hi, Katy w B, what do you think is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 15: I feel kind of biased on this one because I have this thing against vegans and what do you what do you.
Speaker 3: Have against vegans? What are they doing to her? You listen.
Speaker 13: I hope my wife hears this because she thinks it's hilarious.
Speaker 15: But I get on Facebook randomly, all of a sudden, I started getting these vegan posts coming across my Facebook, and.
Speaker 13: Oh, you shouldn't eat meat because you're killing animals and whatever.
Speaker 15: And that's the whole thing, which is which I get.
Speaker 13: If that's your thing, that's.
Speaker 15: Cool, but I don't know it's it's It just rubs me the wrong way. So my biased opinion on this is good for him, you know, good for him for kind of shoving that beat down me.
Speaker 1: Good for him for completely betraying his partners trust.
Speaker 13: Oh listen, okay, But but my unbiased opinion, yes, I think that is a little that is a little bit much, and I think I think he broke her trust and maybe maybe it is at the very least worth having a serious conversation about.
Speaker 2: But for sure, you know, I listen, I love that you are entering twenty twenty five. Just like wild West. You're just like, well, let's get people stirred up.
Speaker 7: I can just.
Speaker 1: Imagine what conversations with your wife are like on the daily. She's just like, I'm used to this, this is what my life is.
Speaker 13: Okay, oh yeah, yeah, I don't but I don't know. I just I feel attacked by the vegans because out of.
Speaker 15: Nowhere I started.
Speaker 1: It's because you started watching him, and now it's like, oh, he loves vegan content, We're gonna keep giving it to him.
Speaker 2: And now that you're talking about it right now, you're only gonna get more in your algorithm.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, he's talking about vegans.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you for that. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You call us any time, Yes, Hi, KATWB What do.
Speaker 16: You think this is a weird one?
Speaker 17: Because it's like, okay, like, is it gonna hurt her to eat the meat?
Speaker 11: Probably not, But it's like he I.
Speaker 13: Generally think he crossed the line in the fact that like he's pushing like.
Speaker 14: Her to eat meat.
Speaker 13: Like, here's here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing.
Speaker 13: I dated a girl in the past who as soon as I dated her, she tried to push all of her stuff like on to me.
Speaker 17: And I'm just like, don't try.
Speaker 13: To change my life. Yeah, change who I am or stuff like that.
Speaker 15: And I'm kind of getting the.
Speaker 13: Sense, this is what this guy's doing a little bit, like he's trying to like be mister right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I agree with you. It is you.
Speaker 1: When you start dating someone like you, people like change a little bit. They're probably not going to change a lot. And so if you're like taking it on as a project, like I'm really going to change this person, then go date someone different.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that's.
Speaker 3: More like you.
Speaker 2: There was no respect in that that move he made at all.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, Katie w B. Is it worth breaking up over? What do you think?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just wanting her boyfriend the animal in the bedroom, right.
Speaker 4: He is an animal. But that's what she said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then I think you have a six like me.
Speaker 2: And these are great points.
Speaker 3: No they're not. They are some of the worst points.
Speaker 5: Some of the worst points.
Speaker 15: Say all men call it.
Speaker 3: Now, get out of here. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: What's up? Diego? How do you feel good? What do you think about this?
Speaker 8: I feel like it depends like how serious she is about like this vegan thing, Like it sounds like it's pretty serious, and it's not cool for the boyfriend to do that, because like it's pushing here to do something that she doesn't really want to do.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Diego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you very do, Diego? So logical, And do you think.
Speaker 1: Said it's so like it was simple enough that like yes, exactly do you think they should break up or nah?
Speaker 17: Like to her, like if.
Speaker 8: It's not that serious to her and it's like something like on the side and maybe not, but I mean everything else.
Speaker 2: Sounds pretty good, So okay, yes, Diego, you're awesome. Clear clear it up. Because sometimes crazy people call and then they grew some reason they group me in with them, And I don't like being grouped in with the crazy people because.
Speaker 3: You laugh and giggle at everything they say.
Speaker 2: Was just so what they're saying, I think, super wrong of him, super disrespectful. Yes, and I think that dude, you can't look past that. I mean, that's just no respect in the relationships. So you got to move on.
Speaker 1: No, I agree that, like usually things don't happen, just like in the one off, it's like usually that's a sign of more to come.
Speaker 2: I think he doesn't respect anything. You're like, there's just no support at.
Speaker 1: All, So that would be that is also I mean that's like what if what if you were sobered, he don't not hate that you don't drink and he just like spikes your drink and like, oh, you're no longer sobered.
Speaker 3: But that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: Sound like something you would do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you ever have a little scenario situation going on in your relationship, you like, is this worth worth breaking up? O where you can stay anonymous and just email us fallon at KDIWB dot com or I don't even know what cold email is at this point, I have so many Yeah, okay a email me and make life.
Speaker 3: Or you can DM cold on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cults radio, CLT radio.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back with trending.
Speaker 1: How you can get streaming TV for free. It's coming up in trending on KDWB. We gotta do trending on one on one point three KDWB. And you know what's fun about it is it gets you a little free TV, which I don't think anyone's going to be upset over some free streaming since we're now spending four million dollars on streaming today's trending with.
Speaker 5: Fellon and cold On one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people cut the cord for cable, and I mean I do feel bad for cable companies, but also cable companies were just like ripping, ripping, ripping the money out of your body. I don't hold that hands. We we cut off everything, exce for internet. Because you have.
Speaker 3: Internet, it's still like one hundred and fifty dollars a month. I'm like, come on, So then we're like, oh, we're just doing streaming.
Speaker 1: Well, then you have to have ever streaming, so then you're basically spending a million dollars again.
Speaker 3: But I will I will say this.
Speaker 1: The only time I miss like regular stuff is sometimes I want to watch like an award show, which I know you can watch on who like if you pay for But I don't pay for the live package for real?
Speaker 3: Are I don't pay for.
Speaker 2: The live you don't have you don't have like the bundle like the HBO Hulu, Disney Plus Bundle.
Speaker 1: Well I probably do, but it doesn't have Live Hulu. I have all of those. You have to pay more for some reason.
Speaker 2: I thought there was a Live I guess. Yeah, you have to like add on done. It sounds like stick, like a piece of metal in the back of your TV.
Speaker 4: Is that still a thing? And then you get all the local.
Speaker 3: Chance Yes, that's what. It's an antenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean you could call it a metal thing, but it's also some know of it as an antenna.
Speaker 2: Okay, So but that's you have one of those.
Speaker 3: I don't, and I don't know how that would even work on my TV.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, I can't believe he is comment stick a metal thing?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also sounds kind of dangerous anyway.
Speaker 1: The point of all of this is for the final weekend of the year, Apple TV offering free.
Speaker 3: Streaming. It's like that simple.
Speaker 1: So today through Sunday you can binge all Apple TV stuff for free.
Speaker 2: You don't have it, but it ends on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but think of how much you could binge that time if you don't have kids.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh true, But that's how I get you, and then you forget about it.
Speaker 1: They have great shows. Okay, they have ted Lasso. Everyone loves ted Lasso, the Morning Show. A lot of people love first season. People don't like the next one as much. Slow Horses never watched it, but I started it just it was one of those shows you could tell you how to pay attention to. Shrinking is my big one that I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Highly recommend.
Speaker 1: All you need is an Apple ID or you can catch up on Severance because it's returning for a second season January seventeenth.
Speaker 3: And then you'll like, oh, I have to pay for it. That's what they do. They get they want you to pay for it. Obviously.
Speaker 2: What I like about Apple I don't even care about the show.
Speaker 3: By the way, realist trend.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I like how elite it makes you feel like when you're using it, it makes me it makes you feel superior in what way?
Speaker 4: Like all listen.
Speaker 2: All the other apps are like kind of clunky, like Disney Plus is like, dude, you're Disney and this is like your interface. But then you go to Apple and it just feels like smooth, like they have it down pat it feels easy to use.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that, at all. Really, Apple is is just as trashy, dude.
Speaker 4: I feel it looks richer than I am when I use it.
Speaker 1: It looks cleaner, but it's not easier to navigate. They don't do a great job, and they don't have enough new stuff. The four shows I mentioned, half of those are like twelve years old because they don't have enough good new content.
Speaker 2: Thank god, this is not mad?
Speaker 1: Then quickly, yeah, i'd be like you dogging about a grocery store.
Speaker 3: You don't endorse on the radio or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you feel crazy. I do feel pretty elite though, when I when I use the Apple or when.
Speaker 4: I use Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Did you know that January is the month of divorcing. Yeah, obviously you knew this. Yeah, everybody left is literally divorce month. So many couples want to divorce. They don't like, don't want to before the holidays because if they have kids, so then the moment the holidays.
Speaker 2: They were over like boot, well, and you're kicking off the new year, new year, new me, new relationship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another thing, It's the year of the solo traveler.
Speaker 1: They say an increasing number of women are planning solo vacations. This year, and the travel industry is getting ready for it with special packages tailored specifically to them.
Speaker 3: So basically, they said that they're interested in.
Speaker 1: Solo travel, setting a number of factors including desire for personal growth, adventure, and the flexibility to create a uniquely personal itinerary, which is so true because you learn very quickly if you can travel with someone or not. You go on one vacation, it could be your best friend. You're like, oh, I don't travel well with her.
Speaker 3: Oh we don't want to do any of the same stuff. This sucks.
Speaker 1: So that's something to look if you've been thinking about it, I suggest you do it.
Speaker 3: There, there you go.
Speaker 1: That is your trending gets brought to you by nicolay Law dot Com. And we're to come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance to win CRAYOLEI Experience passes on katiewb.
Speaker 3: Oh missus Frizzle with Magic school Bus.
Speaker 1: Over here in your after school pop quiz, we ask you a couple of trivia question it really it goes by super fast and you can like have amazing passes for something very cool and today it's Crayole Experience over at Mall of America.
Speaker 3: You can call to play.
Speaker 1: The after school pop quiz right now, six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B, I ask you some trivia. You will compete against another person, and whoever gets the most correct out of three questions, Like I said, super fast, you're gonna win some Crayola experience passes.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: When school went back in session in like September, I remember I quizzed cult each day to see how many grades he could pass. And it is harder than it seems.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, there's a lot of pressure that say, when you hear the music and then you have there's a competition, it's like it's rough.
Speaker 3: But people on the text line are always so harsh, liked don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, Sideline, Hi, katw B.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Joey? All right, Joey, hold on one second, Hi, KATWB, what's your name?
Speaker 15: Stebe?
Speaker 2: Stevie?
Speaker 1: All right? With Stevie and Joey playing today, I'm going to ask you trivia.
Speaker 3: You know the answer.
Speaker 1: You chime in with your name to give the answer, and the first one, well, whoever gets the most crucked out of three wins?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: What is the name of a coffee drink prepared by diluting espresso with water. Thanks you, all right, it's an Americano Americano. Question number two, what do you call a snack made up of marshmallows, Graham crackers.
Speaker 3: And chocolate? Joey, Yes, Joey. More wry, Joey.
Speaker 1: And question number three who always made an appearance in Marvel films until his death?
Speaker 15: Joey, Yes, Joey.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Stevie, thank you for playing, But Joey won this round. Joey, you get a pair of creole experience passes over. I'm all of America. Congratulations. All right, congrats. We play this every single app after. Now we're going to come back though, and we're going to do if animals started talking, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Is it because you? Did you watch Wicked recently?
Speaker 5: Cult?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I didn't even know that was the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm wicked?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What would your animal say about you at home? Would be good? This is one one point three kd WB with Falon and Colts. They say there's three sides of you, right, There's a side when people are thinking about who you are as an individual. There's the outside perception people who aren't really close to you, and they perceive you in a way. They could think you're like super mean, irritable, and then you go to your family and your friends like, oh no, she's the nicest person ever, She's awesome, very gracious. And then there's the you that you know who is one hundred percent you See.
Speaker 1: I've heard that every single and you ever encounter has a different perception of you because they know a different version of you, not just three, like I'm bazillion different ones.
Speaker 2: And then you can even say like is there even a version of you? Or like are all those versions true?
Speaker 1: I don't even know who I am day to day things I do? And then a question is someone else said something about me like.
Speaker 3: Ca am I that way? Maybe I am?
Speaker 2: Dude, I could be so mad, and then you give me a pizza or something, it's like, oh no, he's actually kind of a cool he's just a chill guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's chilled out.
Speaker 2: So if you're the only person who knows, like they're true you and like what you're thinking and the things that you say to yourself.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I thought about the thing.
Speaker 2: Closest to you is probably let's say you have a dog or a cat. Right, they know one hundred percent about you and your habits and the things you talk about in your household and the things you say and the things you freak out about, flip out about.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why my animals like me. Then, honestly, I'm the worst.
Speaker 2: And they literally know, even down to the oh yeah, she's gonna leave her socks on the floor again. That's just even a little bit that though, because they love the taste going back for more snacks. And I'm not saying you, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying you know, I felt like it when you looked at me and said she uh. Today, I had someone come fix a chip in my windshield, which, by the way, I have been a magnet for rocks. I've had safe light or the safeguards safe light what are they called, so they you call them right, I've had them fixed two chips. Then one started expanding a little bit, and then it created when it was super cold, a full crack.
Speaker 3: So I literally got my full windshield replaced.
Speaker 1: And two days later a rock chipped my windshield, so I got that one fixed today.
Speaker 3: The point of the.
Speaker 1: Story is Dolly, my dog wants I mean, she is barking like crazy, like I just want two minutes a piece and quiet, and I'm like, I'm like, this is not my best version. Honestly, I'm yelling at her.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're losing your patience, like probably if you're not gonna yell at your kid, and then on your last nerve, you're like, dude, Percy, why are you eating a tourist again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tarney, So what do you think that your animals will think of you?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is what I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: What do you think they would say, Like if somebody, let's say the FBI comes to your house, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They'd say she's lazy, she's rude, she's irritable, she's seemingly always hungry and tired, and she spends too much time on her phone.
Speaker 3: She could stand to.
Speaker 1: Move more, she could stand to get up and get her own water, So she's not so flat, asked, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a few things came to mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is where the plot twist comes in. M Night Shyamalan. There isn't any animal in the way that you think your animal would perceive you is how you perceive yourself.
Speaker 3: I agree with them.
Speaker 2: So you gotta I am flat at, gotta be more positive.
Speaker 3: You gotta start walking for you, gotta get up and get my own water.
Speaker 2: You gotta be whatever you you're doing this year. Everything you just said is so negative that if I was I could just play it back. It was like literally, I think it was like twenty seconds off. You just hating on yourself.
Speaker 5: It's got so dark.
Speaker 2: That is what you think about you. That's sad.
Speaker 3: It is January third.
Speaker 2: I want to hear two nice things about yourself right now, and nothing like, oh you're good, I'm so good at plessing the toilet. No, they had to be like serious, Well, that can be difficult sometimes.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing that, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not moving forward. So you say two nice things about you, two nice things about you?
Speaker 1: Got them hate you so professional.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to help you out and you're just being well bratt.
Speaker 3: See now you can't even say something nice about me. I make it hard.
Speaker 2: So okay, real though, if you have, I know it's very uncomfortable because you don't like being nice to yourself. So let's hear just start out with one baby steps.
Speaker 3: Your teeth could be yellower.
Speaker 2: All right, that's okay, that's a good starter.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Save it there.
Speaker 1: Let's save it there one more. Though, your boobs aren't as saggy as I would think they should be for someone who had a kid at forty I never do.
Speaker 2: That's fine, That's all I wanted. Teeth Aren't that not saggy?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 2: Aren't?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: That's decently saggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold Good News. Already learned every word to that song that brand new and from the Weekend and Playboy CARDI Timeless, It's just timeless. You just repeat timeless the entire three minutes.
Speaker 4: So about my friend.
Speaker 1: I've memorized it now. I'm excited. I love knowing the lyrics to a song. We're gonna come back and play radio scategories of Max from down a K Fan in five minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 12: Just like that.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three adw B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 3: And also Max joining us. It's the first radios categories of the year.
Speaker 2: Long time, no see, I know?
Speaker 1: How was Christmas? How is New Year's? Did you make out with any randos or.
Speaker 14: Anything made up with plenty of randos. That's all I put on my Christmas list, and Santa came.
Speaker 12: Through for you. Boys should say, missus claws.
Speaker 14: I turned thirty one, so I'm officially like an old name.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you have a Christmas birthday.
Speaker 2: I got a Christmas birthday.
Speaker 14: And I don't know why thirty one is so much worse than thirty. Like now you're not on the border. You're like in the trench.
Speaker 3: You're getting you're getting in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I woke up day one of being thirty one in my net hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm like, here we go. This is my life.
Speaker 1: Colt is going to be thirty one a days so yeah, p card ready, I'll hit you up for advice.
Speaker 3: It's like looking into your future right here.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Cane, Yeah, he's been getting his water and then pens might come in handy. Actually, all right, we're gonna do this where we go through and you have to list ten different categories, kind of like the games categories in sixty seconds. So I'm gonna let you guys decide who wants to go first.
Speaker 2: Max, what you want?
Speaker 4: You can go first?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right, all right, he's gonna listen.
Speaker 1: To the door.
Speaker 3: All Right, here we go.
Speaker 17: Cult.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Your letter is P for puppy. All right, Your time starts now. Heroes, Prince Williams, gifts or.
Speaker 1: Presents puppies, puppies? Are you saying words puppies? Terms of endearment, peace and love, that's what that is?
Speaker 3: Kind of dances?
Speaker 2: Wait, endearment? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Terms of endearment are like baby sweetie?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, give me one that starts with the pe.
Speaker 2: What's exam? Would you pauty pee? Skip?
Speaker 3: Okay? Kinds of dances?
Speaker 2: I don't skip.
Speaker 1: Things that are black people, okay, vehicles, oh, Portia, tropical locations, Puerto Rico, college majors, uh, police, dairy products?
Speaker 6: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 4: What is that protein?
Speaker 2: No? Hold on? Stop?
Speaker 4: What is a yogurtns? Why hold on?
Speaker 3: Skip things in a souvenir shop?
Speaker 2: Are you doing this to me?
Speaker 4: Pirate swords?
Speaker 1: And we'll go back to terms of endearment time. Okay, it wasn't terrible. You only missed two. Okay, you only skip two, which isn't actually terrible. But we will come back. We'll do round two Max. We'll get to go through these categories and we'll see how he does and who wins. Radio scategories. You can text and how would you have done? Five, three, nine, two one. In six minutes, we're gonna be back with round two. We were good one point three k d W B with ballon and cold. It is radios categories now Cold already went. I will say he actually did pretty well, which I know that, Max, like the first time you've ever said that, would have come back in the room. But it's now Max's turn. All right, Max, your letter is p p all right, your time starts now. Heroes Puma, the pink panther, pink panther, gifts some presents, Polly pocket ms. Terms of endearment pooky, he knew it. Kinds of dances, dances the past, things that are black vehicles, ooh Prius, tropical locations, oh Man Porto Rico College.
Speaker 3: Majors.
Speaker 1: Philosophy, dairy products, dairy products, pink milk, things in a souvenir shop, postcards, and going back to kinds of dances.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 2: Prance, the prance, the prance.
Speaker 3: I love the prance.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We have to play Peuti poblo by the way, like we have to play it. It's such a good song. Yeah, all right, let's go through these. For heroes, Max had pink panther, double point. Colt had Prince William. That's I don't know, yep.
Speaker 3: Gifts are presents.
Speaker 1: Max had Polly Pocket and Cold had puppies number three.
Speaker 3: Terms of endearment Colt didn't know what that meant, and kinds of dances.
Speaker 1: Colt had nothing, but Max had the Prance. Now, I don't know if it's legit, but I do like that. Things that are black.
Speaker 3: Cold had people, Max said, Pete Pablo vehicles.
Speaker 1: Max had Prius, Cold had Portia, tropical locations. You both had Puerto Rico, no points, college majors. Colt had police and Max had philosophy, dairy products. Max had pink milk, which I'm gonna give it to him. Cold had nothing, and for things in a souvenir shop. Max had postcards and Colt had pirate swords. So Max had one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eleven, twelve points.
Speaker 7: New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, as promised, though, we gotta do some pd Pablo like we have to do Peti pobla.
Speaker 3: I got we kind of it's a role, oh show we pet number one.
Speaker 17: It's the pop culture in it with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd WB and it's brought to you by Ova Lasik and Lynn Simone Biles named.
Speaker 1: Sportsperson of the Year by Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 3: Is that even surprising?
Speaker 2: Nope, not at all.
Speaker 1: I guess some people might have expected someone like Caitlin Clark could get it. But Simone just killed it. Eleven time Olympic medalists, she got that honor, so.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to her. Have you heard of this movie?
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been texting my friend because I don't have you know, how like you have to go see scary or horror movies with a certain friend or family because a lot of people don't like scary or horror movies.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 3: So there's the one that's out called No Sparatu.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the previous for this has Lily Rose dep it has Bill scars Guard. My understanding was this is like, this is a movie that came out. I'm making up a year here in like nineteen twenty something, like a really long time ago. So it's a remake and it's kind of like Vampire but Bill scars Art is known to play creepy characters. He's the guy who played penny Wise in the IT movies The Rebakes Guy's disturbing. He's he's great at playing a creepy character, and apparently this one is even creepier, and I like, of course I'm sick and I want to see it. Well, my friend I would always see those with Raven. She lives in Los Angeles, and I was like, oh, I want to see it so bad. She's like, she text me, She's like, don't hate me.
Speaker 3: I went today.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, no, I can't hate you. It's like, I expect you to fly to Minneapolis to see it with me.
Speaker 4: No, she should, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Too scared to go see it by myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Why don't you? Is there anybody like Jake won't see it with you? Or well, Olive won't.
Speaker 1: We don't have time to go see it, just us too. I can go by myself maybe. And then I also want to see that Baby Girl movie with Nicole Kidman, because those A twenty four films are.
Speaker 3: Always so twisted, always, so I kind of want to.
Speaker 1: See maybe she do a double feature and just really do myself in on some weirdness.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of the nos Faratu?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds yeah like I want to see you want to see it together? If you want to pay, how about this fardo, I will bring snacks. You're not supposed to bring snacks, and I'll get you like a snitcheries or something cult.
Speaker 1: You're actively not supposed to be having snacky's right now, forget hard trying to give it a crack.
Speaker 3: Any girl scout cookies Thattter in.
Speaker 1: The studious phony cookies, Come on, I'm like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: If you're not breaking, I can't break.
Speaker 3: I'm not breaking. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that one's gonna be. That one's a big one this weekend. They're expected to make another twelve million on that one. Also still the Lion King mufass sound like the Hedgehog three, Mowana two. Those are the big ones. They say, Wicked may fall into fifth place. But remember it's now streaming with extended and deleted scenes. I didn't I knew it was streaming, but I don't know what's streaming on, So I got to check that out.
Speaker 4: Do we know what happened with a completely unknown that was that a flop?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it was a mostly unseen man. I think that they tried.
Speaker 4: But to make twenty five million dollars the past week, that's not.
Speaker 3: Bad then, right, I mean they probably pay Timothy.
Speaker 2: More than that.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Was that crazy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: In the Liam Payne death case, we're still talking about that.
Speaker 1: Buenos Aires waiter has been arrested for providing coke to Liam Payne.
Speaker 3: So that's a new uh.
Speaker 1: I guess that's like the top of TMZ right now. Also, Nicki Glazer, she's hosting the Golden Globes this Sunday. Yeah, that's this Sunday. But she said she will not be making any jokes about Blake and Justin because she doesn't want to be on the wrong side of things.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the smartest move she could make.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to get suit at all.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: If you're a big fan of Project Runway, good news. Heidi Klum is returning after eight years.
Speaker 2: Shot up, dude, just freaking out.
Speaker 3: The Colluminator, the Clluminator. Everyone calls her the Clluminator. Yeah, I know, I need to be excited about that. And Markle.
Speaker 1: She announced that she was coming back with a show on Netflix on the fifteenth, called With Love Megan.
Speaker 3: It's very much like a lifestyle kind of show, like her cooking, you know stuff I know, but Mark you Mark.
Speaker 1: She already had to turn off her Instagram comments, probably because of all the backlash. She she can't she can't even breathe about people, even like she's controlling her breath.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, I mean, she's.
Speaker 1: Got to like people are so crazy, they're so they hate her so much, it's got to be hard. Honestly, that would be really hard for me to handle enough people and just the twins cities just like me and I could imagine.
Speaker 2: The other day somebody texted and they were like you said the instead of them like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Fix your grammard.
Speaker 1: Finally, the Walter White House is officially for sale. Nineteen hundred square foot, four bedroom. It's an estimated three hundred and forty three thousand on Zillow. Oh yeah, but you have annoying people in your yard twenty four to seven taking photos past.
Speaker 4: I thought it was because it's kind of fas like I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: Like more than that.
Speaker 3: Uh, you should look at picture. I don't think it's like you're fancy you.
Speaker 2: Could airbnb that thing though one hundred percent of people, but you can make some cash. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I don't know what the hoa is there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some cities don't allow short term rentals. You aren't doing your you aren't doing any research.
Speaker 2: I you provide the money, I'll fly out there one quarter once a quarter to come back. Like you flew out there and you're living in the house. I thought, is that what you're actually doing these? Okay?
Speaker 17: There it is.
Speaker 3: There it is. And in case you're.
Speaker 1: Wondering about this Lena Gomez and Bennie Blanco marriage, of course there's going to be a prenup in place. Oh yeah, she adores him, she has zero down in her mind at the last oh yeah, but at the end of the day, she has to protect herself.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget. While Benny is super successful his own right s Lnigo mess is a billionaire.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: That is your pop culture minute on k d w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd w B with Found and Cult. Yesterday, we've had honestly a delightful amount of talkback messages left for us lately, that's so great. We also love when you just like call in also, but or you can email, because sometimes people don't like one their voice in the radio because they're afraid that'll be recognized.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that was the issue, is like we were unreachable kind of throughout the holiday, so everybody was just saying like the craziest stuff on the talk back.
Speaker 3: So yesterday we had a guy and he was like, oh, this girl's crazy. My girl, she caught me cheating and she's pregnant. She's like, I'm going to leave you unless you follow these rules.
Speaker 1: And he's like, these rules are crazy and somewhere, but also I don't blame her. But today we have a totally different situation. So we're gonna play this girl's talk back and she needs your help.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 9: I lied to my partner about my body count.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so you were getting more serious and it's just bothering me more and more, and I really just it's more.
Speaker 9: So that I don't like that I lied to him.
Speaker 16: I told him five, but it's actually closer to forty five. And listen, I don't think that the number is a big deal. But I think that he will think that the lying is because it's egg flied to.
Speaker 9: Him all the time. And you know, we know that lying is something that we just do not do with each other. And so I've been feeling so guilty and I lied because he said that his body account was ten and I panicked, so.
Speaker 2: I said five.
Speaker 9: And now I don't know what to do. I need some help. Yeah, what should I do?
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I think that that kind of stuff mattered more, you know what I mean, Like I would ask that.
Speaker 3: But now, as long as you've got a clean bill of health, I don't really care. I don't you know what I mean. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Now that's not to say I'm not jealous. Ever, who's your rex? What whis will follow? And her whites that got pictures on your profile for it? Now that's because I am a little.
Speaker 4: I would almost I need a map.
Speaker 2: I need like a proximity map because I don't want to be bumping into some of your body counts, like out and about in public.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't matter. It's not like they're gonna be like remember the town we hooked up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not gonna do that you do that mentally though, I feel like if you're walking about.
Speaker 1: And you see you don't know that though, like the partner doesn't know it though you know, yeah, yeah, the partner is assuming that that's what you're doing in your head, Like all right, you guys are thinking about how you hooked up.
Speaker 4: This is weird, right, But if you.
Speaker 1: Don't know, then you don't know that that's what they're thinking because you're like, oh, this is just one of.
Speaker 3: Her many guy friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I need a map. I would rather you tell me. Oh, dude, I would be so heated if you're wrong. Okay, if you if we bump into somebody you hooked up with in public and then you don't tell me that you hooked up with that person, red flag?
Speaker 1: Uh, I agree the opposite. Here's why, because you're the kind of person that if she did tell you. But what is better than the rest of the night was because he's three feet taller?
Speaker 3: Oh what?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is he stronger than me?
Speaker 1: Because I'm fat? And like it was before you what are you talking about? You would spy? You be comparing yourself as so much.
Speaker 2: If I found out, I'd be like, dude, why didn't you tell me. That's weird.
Speaker 4: It feels weird that you didn't tell me.
Speaker 1: I just think older, you don't care as much about the body count. But I get what she's saying. She's not she doesn't think. I don't know if she thinks he actually will care about that as much as the lying. So part of me is kind of like, get over your guilt, talk to a therapist and don't tell him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean right, yeah, you should probably just lay it out like I don't, and you shouldn't even know if he'll care or not.
Speaker 1: Well, he said that's the reason he and his ex broke up is because she I don't know. What do you think six ' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Should she tell him? Should she just keep it to herself? Get over the guilt? How would you feel if you found out your partner lied about something like that six five one nine eight nine Katie w B T one on one point three, katiew you'd deal with salent and cold. So we got a little talk back message from So. I don't think she actually shared her name honestly, just keeping that secret. But she revealed that she lied to her boyfriend about her body count, and she did it because she freaked out because hers is forty five, and so he says he goes first, he's like ten, and then she's like, oh no, I can't say forty five now, so she panics and says five. But it's been bothering her that she lied to him because the issue with his ex was she always lied to him, and she doesn't want that. She wants them to have like a very honest relationship, So she's stressing out. Should she tell him the truth? She doesn't think he's gona care about the bodycoun number. She thinks he's gonna care about the lying or should she just like eat the guilt. Basically, Alex, what do you think?
Speaker 6: I think I kind of agree with you, Like I don't think like the older I get the less that I care about body count. But if if she wants to be honest, I don't think that it should be a problem. Like if he really gives, like, if he cares about her.
Speaker 11: Then I don't think that a BodyCount number should matter.
Speaker 3: She doesn't think that the number is gonna matter.
Speaker 1: She thinks he's gonna be mad she lied about it because his acts apparently about everything to him.
Speaker 6: I don't think like that's too big of a thing.
Speaker 11: Like I think if she just explains herself and you know, lets him know why, and then whether he gets upset at that is his problem.
Speaker 1: But and maybe it'll be a better thing too, because she'll be like this ate away at me, like I know what your exit. I don't want to be like that, And then he'll be like appreciative that she was on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if he's not, then I feel like he's a beta. You don't want to be with him anyways. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It seems weird a little bit.
Speaker 6: I just don't think body counts should matter. Like I'm twenty six, Like I know, I have a lot of years left.
Speaker 11: But I think that it doesn't matter what my partner did in the past if I'm with them right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your body count?
Speaker 11: By the way, my BodyCount is all right?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, I didn't think you're gonna tell me.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to at all. Okay, thanks for calling and we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hi, Katie, WB what do you think she should do?
Speaker 17: A definitely one hundred percent needs to tell him relationship is basically built on trust and without the trust, and if he were to find out later on, I think it would cause more problems than if she were to tell him right now.
Speaker 4: That'd be But the issue is, like, how is he gonna find out?
Speaker 2: Because unless he's going like door to door, like dude, tell me right now, polygrad?
Speaker 1: What if what if she's on the phone, like a FaceTime with her friend and her friend jokingly like oh forty five and he's in the background, he here's it one day?
Speaker 2: Be like yeah, dude.
Speaker 17: And it's also more like a moral thing too, like I mean, you shouldn't be lying to your spouse no matter what. Like you got to plan to build a life with somebody, you need to put everything on the table, no matter what it is, absolutely inside and out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Colt, all right, thanks for Collin. Katie w B. What do you think she should do? Should she tell her boyfriend that she lied about her body count? Or take it to the grave, take that to the great?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, it's just the person.
Speaker 4: Before you they were like, dude, you gotta have morals, you gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Is the fundamentals of a relationship is trust, And you're like moralsmorls.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, no, take that to the grave.
Speaker 6: You already lied about it.
Speaker 11: It's already done.
Speaker 6: Take that to the grave, because men do actually care about that a lot more than they like to play that they don't matter out.
Speaker 2: Here, like dude, we're supposed to be the ones conquering and like dude, and nobody else like I had and you.
Speaker 3: Had forty five. Listen, I got some text here too. We got to get into Uh.
Speaker 1: This one says, you do not need to talk about your numbers. You do not need to point out who you hooked up with when you run into them. Cold, it's in the past. You all need to take notes from the Monkey and the Lion King.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
Speaker 2: Lol.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna argue with the Monkey's philosophy.
Speaker 1: But that's this person's had forty five. That's just an active semester. Guys, call me, yeah, I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One on one point Katie WB with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had a one K wordplay winner yesterday, which means someone else is up today because you do it every single day. Your chance to win one thousand pennies. We'll do that about twenty minutes right after what you've been thinking on KDWB.
Speaker 2: So what you've been thinking? How confident was the person who first pitched the bday? I had to be crazy. You walk into a boardroom, maybe you even had a prototype at home, and there was a there was an off chance, not even an off chance or real chance, that they could look at you as the most perverted person in the room.
Speaker 3: Do you know when it was invented?
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: The earliest.
Speaker 1: The day was invented in the late seventeenth century seventeen twenty six in Italy.
Speaker 3: It was originally a.
Speaker 1: Porcelain bowl, of course, and no one's in Italian. You hillbilly set into a wooden stand or chair. The word bidet comes from the French word for pony or small words referring to the way you sit.
Speaker 3: On it or straddle the basin MoMA mia. So Italian of you to say, do the.
Speaker 2: Italians that's crazy that they were just they were the first ones to do a little splash and they were like, this is nice.
Speaker 3: The bidet. Never tell me, I don't know, because.
Speaker 2: I just lap over there on your own.
Speaker 1: Let me know, I know, you know, my mind went and you were like, who thought of this? I was like, someone just one day walked fast. In my mind, this is what actually happened. Someone one day walk past a water fountain your own and they're like, you know what, feel good?
Speaker 2: You got an inch?
Speaker 3: Let me just scratch it.
Speaker 2: One of those fountains.
Speaker 4: I like to think the like coming from somebody's mouths, just like spurting water.
Speaker 3: Not what I was thinking. I thought have an actually silver one in the hallway. But that's messed up.
Speaker 2: So what you've been thanking?
Speaker 3: Not much, I can tell you that much. But here's a question for you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know when you're like eating ice cream and your teeth are just like frozen, like they're so cold? Oh yeah, Why do your teeth feel cold when you biten ice cream but your tongue doesn't? Is it because teeth are teeth alive?
Speaker 2: Our teeth alive. Let me think about this. Our teeth teeth you can hear me now.
Speaker 1: But why are they so cold? Well you could say they're the nerves the tongue, But why is the tongue has nerves too? Why why aren't they probably not as nervy? I think the tongue's pretty nervy.
Speaker 2: Okay, pull on your tongue really quick, pull on it? No, okay?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, well, last week we talked about the dumbest stuff. When I flick my teeth, I do feel more pain than if I'm pinching my tongue. Just when you bite your tongue, it's off. It's one of the worst things ever, next to stubbing your toe. I guess they's just only being cold. There's just being like, hey, yo, get us out of this ice bath. What's happening?
Speaker 3: I hate the cold two teeth.
Speaker 2: I feel you so what you've been thinking?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 4: Can we all grow up?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 2: Why aren't our shoes velcrow? Stop it stop don't Why do we need laces? Who even came up with laces? Just velcrow that baby? You know how annoying it is. I got so used to wearing crocks in the summer. You are not a chop person just slipping in the crocs.
Speaker 3: And you said you were done with crocs, You said you're no longer going to be crop daddy.
Speaker 2: You know how often I have to tie my boots to bit into work. Just velcro baby boots.
Speaker 1: Boot laces are even worse than tennis shoe laces. They're like they like intentionally were made to be difficult to keep a knot.
Speaker 2: Nobody's climbing everest except for the people who are. Just give us. We don't need any stability or like structural integrity on our boots.
Speaker 4: Just give me some velcrow sow it is.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if you had these Siplican red wing boots and they just had tons of bell crow?
Speaker 2: I can't I picture all the time, and I'm trying my boots.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: My wife has me run now sideways and take the trash out. Okay, let me just lace up my boots.
Speaker 3: Because men can't stand on one foot. Have you ever noticed this? When a guy puts shoes on, they have to sit down.
Speaker 1: Guys cannot put on tennis shoes one foot at a time standing up, like it's physically impossible for them.
Speaker 2: That is true. We are built different in the bad way. You're more sturdy A fat joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah me sturdy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One more note, No, if you.
Speaker 3: Clean a vacuum cleaner, does that make you the vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 2: Clean a vacuum cleaner? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you say I suck?
Speaker 2: I mean I probably wouldn't be inaccurate to make that statement.
Speaker 3: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: It's rose on, KATIEWB, one on one point three KATIEWB. It's fallin and cult and your chance to play the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be cleared? Is one thousand pennies.
Speaker 4: So it's not one thousand dollars one.
Speaker 1: Thousand pennies life changing money. Some would say all right, some would say some would say, all you do is call right now sixty five one nine eight nine k d WB. You choose if you want to partner with Cult or me. We run through these. If you match all four words, we're gonna give you a word. Let's say I give you the word Kangaroo's first. Where that comes to your mind? Jack, that would never have been the word.
Speaker 2: I guess how you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna see that movie? It was a classic two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it because what do you know that year? So it's hard, what a weird fun fact to know classic?
Speaker 1: But anyway, you see, you want a partner with and if you can all four write you and one thousand it's the one K wordplay.
Speaker 3: Hi, KATWB who's this? Hi, LEVI? Are you ready for some life changing money on a Friday?
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's do this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, LEVI, do you wanna try to match Colt's words or my words today?
Speaker 17: I'm gonna go with Colt.
Speaker 1: Great choice, great choice, all right, Okay, Colt has to leave the room, LEVI.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you four words.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give me whatever word comes to your mind that goes with that word, and make sure you think how cult would think.
Speaker 3: Probably, okay, okay, like so, like a fifth grader. He's not even here to hear the burn. Yes, you can hear it later, that's true, he can. Okay. Your first word is rose like the flower.
Speaker 12: Red.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Your second word is wine like the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Your third word is plant.
Speaker 17: Faith all right?
Speaker 1: And your fourth word is pony ride okay, Colt tult Okay, he's coming back in.
Speaker 3: You missed it. LEVI gave you a sick burn.
Speaker 11: Said.
Speaker 1: I said, you gotta think like Colt when you give these answers, And he said to like a fifth grader.
Speaker 3: You're on the same.
Speaker 17: I feel like I feel like I might have's not a little too hard on the.
Speaker 2: You're probably not wrong okay.
Speaker 3: Your first word cult is rose, like the flower rose.
Speaker 2: Rose, not from the dead. No, that would be a rose. You're right, I have my fifth grader rose. I don't know, like a red rose red.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't think i'd hear you screaming out Levi's next tonight, but all right, it's Friday.
Speaker 2: Me with a good time, Levi.
Speaker 3: Your second word is wine, like now caholed, drink wine.
Speaker 2: Wine. Now I'm thinking like pairings, but like wine. What don't laugh? Why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 1: You're thinking of pairings, probably a guy who's out of your box of wine or barefoot wine and you're thinking of wine parings.
Speaker 2: Okay, go on, now you're throwing me off.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on wine like the drink and you have three seconds. Okay, Levi, I went through these very quickly.
Speaker 2: Jeez, no sorry, oh my what was it?
Speaker 3: Glass?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's way better. Actually, that's so much more logical.
Speaker 3: Let's see if you would have gotten other ones plant plant.
Speaker 4: Plant based based, Yeah, like plant based based.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I thought he said base, but yes he did say based. He did, he did.
Speaker 2: Okay, my god, what's the last one? Obviously club?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you would have got.
Speaker 14: Lee.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Sorry, You're going into the weekends without any cash.
Speaker 4: And that's why everybody chooses fallon.
Speaker 11: Levi.
Speaker 4: It was a rookie mistake.
Speaker 3: It's hard to win, and not many people who partnered with me have won either. So Levi, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 17: I'm going to be working on a few projects around the house, and like, yeah, you are wedding dresses. Oh I got about five hours home by myself to do whatever I want.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 3: Leave, I'm sick. I don't exactly what you're going to do. Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one one Kat w B All right.
Speaker 1: I think the big one that's fun for this weekend is that you can stream Apple TV for free all weekend through Sunday. I don't think that's really cool. They're offering it obviously. The hope is they get you hooked on one of their shows and then you pay for it. But they have lots of great shows if you haven't. Binge watched Ted Lasso The Morning Show, Shrinking Severn season one because I never got into Severance, but I know people love it. Season two is coming out on January seventeenth, and then also this weekend are the Golden Globes on Sunday. Did you see by the way that Maria Carrie and Anderson poker dating.
Speaker 4: I did see that briefly if futrasting weird to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, a top just I think it's seemed weird because I feel like you would have to be a very specific person to be.
Speaker 3: Able to date Mariah Carrey.
Speaker 1: Like, she's hot and she's talented, so I get the appeal of her, but I feel like she's she's very like she's like share, she's very open about how specific on everything she is. Yeah, he seems like just like a go with the maybe that's why it works. He seems like to go with the flow.
Speaker 3: Fun guy.
Speaker 2: I think the celebrities need to make him no, like Lana del rayat, like just go with the normal person.
Speaker 4: That would be fun if.
Speaker 3: Every boyfriend was kind of like a normal maybe it was a dancer or something.
Speaker 2: But I was talking of like producer, like behind the scenes movie exactly right. I'm talking like, dude, you go to your local subway, you find a guy or a girl and you're like, dude, here you go like, yeah, you want to go on a date.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't know, because then you'd be like, are they just using me for my money?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well, I mean at some point if you're like Taylor Swift money unless you're travelscous But even you could argue for compared to her.
Speaker 4: Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he's blown up a lot and his whole entire family has gotten a lot more rich because Taylor Swift, Like, is he in it for the right reasons? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, they say Joe All in her ex never even has to work again because she gave him songwriting credits on some of her songs, and after the arastur he's just like set forever.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to work again.
Speaker 1: Now you could say he did co write the songs, right, so he deserves songwriting credit by true. Yeah, still would be I think a harsh reality that, like you've set up your ex for life is to a degree.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to think about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me either.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top resolutions came in this year, and I told you saving money would be like the top one. People are sick of overspending Number two Personal happiness Number three, exercise more Number four improve physical health and number five, eat Healthier. I'm actually impressed that it wasn't lose one hundred pounds at the top like usually for many years, I feel like all resolutions, the top one was always to like get healthier, actually was usually lose weight. So it's nicely those a little farther down the list and like worded in a way where it's like get healthier, not like lose a ton of weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm off the ozempic now, I'm I'm oh mad.
Speaker 4: And one ingredient food.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you just said.
Speaker 2: Exactly one meal a day, one ingredient food. So like there's not a bunch of ingreat it's just like you have an egg, Yeah there's this is just an egg, Okay, like a piece of meat, Yeah, it's just meat.
Speaker 9: So does it?
Speaker 1: Can you eat as much as you want in your one meal as long as it's one ingredient.
Speaker 4: Well, you're supposed to get like your daily calories.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm kidding, but everything that goes into a cookie on a plate, but it's just one ingredient each thing. Here, I want this chocolate chips. Here, I want a cup of brown sugar. I want a cup of butter, kind of brilliant.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be madate.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I'm on that one too. Let's go all right.
Speaker 1: That you're turning brought to you by nicolay Law dot com one on one point three katiewb with Salon and Cold Love. Just going through, you know, like you'll go through old voicemails and you're like, oh, it's a beautiful one for my dad, I love that, or my mom or whatever it may be. Uh, we have that option here at the radio stations called the talk back, and people leave us messages and it's like, oh, this was like so thoughtful and I'm really really happy that I listened to this and like this one for instance, we're calling them the unhinged talkbacks, and uh.
Speaker 3: Here we go, here's the one to talk about talk. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know that I could have gone into my weekend if I did not hear that beautiful and I had no idea voice.
Speaker 2: Note.
Speaker 4: I know we have people who listened, but I didn't think Godzilla was one of them.
Speaker 1: So that was I don't think that was Godzilla. I actually do believe that was a pterodactyl. Yes, they are bringing a back dinosaurs and we got a first one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt and Colts lung he just coughed.
Speaker 2: On the floor. It's all right, all right, been sick for a while, but it's all good.
Speaker 3: What do you do this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the weekend. I know it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yesterday everyone even posting like Thursday was the most like Sunday, Thursday ish fridayish we feeling it was weird.
Speaker 3: Today does not feel like a Friday.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm gonna watch the Vikings game, even though I don't really watch sports too often. I guess that's a big thing they're doing right now, so that's cool, and hopefully they can hit one of those like high school musical dances or some sort of Disney Well no, I.
Speaker 1: Want the obviously want them to win, and I'm excited to see what kind of viral dance they'll do with like a victory touchdown.
Speaker 3: That'd be looking forward to it now.
Speaker 2: And I know what you're gonna say already, but hold up on seck. Yeah, okay, do you think does it make me a bad friend? Yes, that I'm inviting friends over to watch it.
Speaker 3: And you're telling them to bring food.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm inviting friends based on which friend will bring the best stuff.
Speaker 1: No, that's I perspected, honestly, like, oh, you're bringing a buffalo chicken dip. You're in, You're bringing wings, excellent, come on over.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I've useden though the trim people are like everyone brings fast food, so like that's pretty solid. I had a friend to their video went viral and it was like door dash Roulette and each person had to door dash thirty dollars worth of food to the house and no one knew what the other person was ordering, and it was it was like a really fun idea. I was like, I want to do that sometimes it's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Anyway, whatever you're doing this weekend, thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 1: You can always check out our podcast anywhere you listen to those who search fallon and Cold, thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We'll see them