Speaker 1: I brought you all some help today.
Speaker 2: Well, an anchor in the form of an anchor to weigh us down.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's in she can hear you. Did you see that? You said loud?
Speaker 3: Go mad.
Speaker 2: It's so good to see you guys. Listen.
Speaker 4: If you need to advertise, call Maddie four seven nine to two to two, four seven nine to two.
Speaker 1: Her name's macarc So she likes to do the drinking meetings.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, and you really got my glasses on that Tony hates and they're going to make me smart for trivia?
Speaker 2: Can you do this for me?
Speaker 1: Hey, coups friends, I might have let that slip out earlier today. Maybe all right, how are things?
Speaker 6: Things are great?
Speaker 2: How is the stage married?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: So good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm kind of just hibernating at the moment. Yeah, just so fitting.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Okay, So we're gonna play Crusade for children trivia. Eight of the next ten questions they lost.
Speaker 6: Last week, Oh because I wasn't here.
Speaker 1: Correct, So we're at three twenty. We'll go three get it back today. Yeah, we're gonna get it back. So three forty is what we're the tabas is what we're up to now. We have two and I think now three people that are matching it? Is that, right, Dwight? Did you have another one? So that's three people that are going to match the number when we get to it. So I'm pretty excited about it. Okay, get the music going there, Dave, Jenny's It's going.
Speaker 2: It is it is?
Speaker 1: Oh, manice, since shuterback, turn your belt one up, since your since chitba you got here.
Speaker 4: You're going these old people and you give them a hug, you know, and they got the for some reason if they got hearing a of you hug them too close?
Speaker 2: You hear this.
Speaker 6: In the Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I've never noticed it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's got to hurt them that as a favorite to men.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the AirPods that are hearing aids? Yeah, it's not like the hearing aids component.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but God did that for husbands. Yeah yeah, they just she's gonna.
Speaker 6: Just turn it down.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me what I'm saying? H huh.
Speaker 2: Luckily I had a life that talks like this.
Speaker 1: We're taking communion, all right. Question number one, Mattie's going to you, Okay, I'm ready. What is the name given to animals? Which only eat plants.
Speaker 6: Herbivore, herbivore, herbivore.
Speaker 1: Can you give me a.
Speaker 2: H vegetarians, vegan, vegan herbivores?
Speaker 1: I know they live in the highlands, all right, So what's the final answer.
Speaker 2: Herbivore, herbifore?
Speaker 1: She said, herb herbivore.
Speaker 2: The proper war is the ones that smoke.
Speaker 4: So technically Kentucky Marijuana car dot com, Kentucky Marijuana card dot com.
Speaker 2: He's dwied for thirty, he's on it.
Speaker 1: Jerkfaces will say you're not supposed to pronounce the H anytime.
Speaker 6: I'm not a jerk face.
Speaker 1: I'm just no, no, no, I'm not saying anymore. But you did it. You said herbivorous? Yeah, right. What about peaches and herb? No peaches in her herb? Yeah, there's no H. There's a herb swear to you.
Speaker 2: Well, not in the cover band Peaches and herb.
Speaker 1: David, Yes, you're up, of course. If you can't answer you guys can.
Speaker 2: Be individual questions. We're a team, you know.
Speaker 1: If you can't answer it. I want to give an opportunity for people to shine.
Speaker 8: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: You make I want to be at the back of the class with I.
Speaker 1: Know you do. If you can't answer, you guys jump in. Found it in nineteen eleven? What company was first known as the Computing Tabulating Recording Corporation. I'm not sure that your name's not Dave.
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 8: Is IBM even possible?
Speaker 7: Then business Machines?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you're right?
Speaker 1: Computing Tabulating and what founded in nineteen eleven? What company was first known as the Computing Tabulating Recording Corporation?
Speaker 8: IBM was my first thought.
Speaker 7: Now I think ge could be a thing, but I gotta stick with my gut on that.
Speaker 2: One sounds like a sixties band. Now that's say the name.
Speaker 1: Again, Computing Tabulating Recording Corporations.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it's like a sixties ban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what do you all want to do?
Speaker 8: Give me Hewlett Packard?
Speaker 1: You are you concurring with IBM?
Speaker 8: Yeah, David, I guess I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be solid on this one.
Speaker 1: I don't care, genius, you got anything over here, I said, I.
Speaker 2: So just look about teachers. That's a that's a tough bar for me to No, it's not right.
Speaker 3: Wait to go, yeah, Dwight, Yes, you want to roll call.
Speaker 1: The first one was easy, and Day pulled that one around here.
Speaker 2: I am to really take in the shorts and be the anchor.
Speaker 1: Nocked to phobia is the fear of what knocked. Knocked to phobia h C T I.
Speaker 3: Phobiac phobia is.
Speaker 1: The fear of what.
Speaker 2: Fear of phobias.
Speaker 8: Fear of darkness.
Speaker 1: You use your brain. If you use your brain, you'll.
Speaker 2: Not Oh, nocturnal fear of the dark. Now I want to hear iron maidens fear of the dark. Answer, fear of the Dark's a song.
Speaker 6: I don't know that song.
Speaker 1: It's not fear of the dark. Technically it's fear of the night. But I'll give it to you night.
Speaker 6: I might have that a little bit afraid of the night. I just I don't like the dark.
Speaker 1: Now do you sleep? Okay? Though?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 6: I wanted to be like it it's dark. But if I'm awake and it's dark like that, there.
Speaker 1: Could be a tiny light in the corner, not even in her eye line, and she's needs yeah, she needs it blocked. Put a sweater over it. I'm like, are you serious?
Speaker 6: Our bedroom doesn't have windows.
Speaker 2: So it yeah, I've noticed that, can you? I mean, I've said too much I've sat too much, too.
Speaker 1: Much, Maddie, back to you, all right, multiple choice? Oh I love those Shut your face over here, shut your look at me, look at me, shut your face. Okay, I say that in the nicest way. No, you don't know which picture is on the US Purple Heart the metal that you get when you get injured. Is it George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?
Speaker 6: George Washington?
Speaker 1: It was? Really you have no idea what the answer is, but you were committed to it.
Speaker 6: I know it. She knows it, George Washington.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, there you go. That committed. I know it was even better.
Speaker 2: I like a nice, damn girl. I like a nice, strong, confident woman.
Speaker 1: I told y'all, damn, I feel like a woman. I told y'all, hey's your granny listening. She might be if she texted me, what was what's your name again?
Speaker 6: Gloria Glory?
Speaker 1: She's gonna love was Gloria looker the back in the day.
Speaker 6: Beautiful?
Speaker 1: She's probably still hot.
Speaker 2: What happened to you? Were you adopted?
Speaker 1: It's so uh Dave, let's go Dwight on this. Okay, hmm, what bodily fluid baby? Here we go surrounds the fetus inside. I'm sorry you have to pronounce this right. I'm not giving you credit.
Speaker 6: Amiotic spell it?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I am I see right.
Speaker 6: Also, that was Dave's question.
Speaker 8: So I.
Speaker 2: Gave it body.
Speaker 7: You took a chance with that bodily fluids, and you gave it to Dwight and that was living on the edge of the.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But the ambiotic fluid is within.
Speaker 2: The sack, the.
Speaker 1: Most monical ir that's what comes out when your water breaks. Yes, you get stem cells. You get stem cells from the mbilical cord.
Speaker 8: Just just ask Pete booda judgement.
Speaker 9: And you eat and you know, and they eat the bilical cord, right, No, no, no, because it would just be weird to eat the bilical cord, just the placenta.
Speaker 5: Some they like dehydrate it put it into pills, but that makes no sense because the thompsins go, it's baby poop.
Speaker 4: I want to they serve a dinner, or they ever serve a dinner, and then they reveal it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you enjoy the pot roads.
Speaker 1: And if my wife even requested to do that, I'd go, we got to reconsider this whole marriage thing.
Speaker 2: I would drive it up and snort it. You know, you know that's.
Speaker 6: Where probably burn.
Speaker 1: There's probably countries that do that, you know, right, Dave, this is yours because you couldn't answer this anyway. You don't know that it's a nineteen eighties TV commercial or so that's right? What actor? Okay, fine, we'll go Maddie. No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: It's a team effort, effort.
Speaker 1: David, Yes, what actress was a regular on both both Dynasty and TJ Hooker at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lockler, baby, that's all right.
Speaker 1: That was forty years ago, right, I don't know either, So you're not even you're not even for forty years ago.
Speaker 6: No, you're correct.
Speaker 8: I did not know what do you imagine the show TJ Hooker was about?
Speaker 1: What was t J Hooker? What do you think that was about?
Speaker 6: Maybe he's a hooker. I don't know, he does hook her stuff.
Speaker 1: William Shatner was a Captain Kirk. William Shatner played a police officer.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: Henda Locklear was his partner.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Cool. It was a silly TV show, yeah uh, And in Dynasty was a nighttime soap opera. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's also a turn of the kiss album.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh, Maddie will go back to you because animal question you ready, this is a multiple choice over here, shut your face. How many tusks sprout from an adult male warthog? Two or four? Does an adult male war hog have two or four?
Speaker 5: Dust?
Speaker 1: Picture poomba dusts that you love me?
Speaker 2: Bump bump.
Speaker 5: My first thought was too, but that is wrong. It's it's gotta be four.
Speaker 2: Oh. They often refer to them as the quadrille.
Speaker 1: Quads.
Speaker 6: What was that quadros?
Speaker 1: That's true, Hey, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be other quad referred to as the quads.
Speaker 1: Four four four quadro quadro.
Speaker 4: Baby yeah, Maddie, Maddie maccarnicle.
Speaker 6: For dramatica.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm going to close my eyes, quit doing that, and I'm gonna go question dight. Question.
Speaker 2: That makes me nauseous when people do that.
Speaker 6: What is this about?
Speaker 1: We always do that when you ask, you close your eyes and look like this, and you go question.
Speaker 4: The pretentious the pretentious person, pretentious question.
Speaker 6: With the eyebrow raise.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 6: I'll make sure you start doing that.
Speaker 2: Of course you will.
Speaker 1: What did you call a style? In the nineteen twenties, when the dress was paired with a bob haircut. What's the dress called?
Speaker 6: Oh I know this.
Speaker 8: Those are the flapper girls.
Speaker 2: Flapper Yeah, yeah, well it's with flapper girls.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd get this because you always do that stupid.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 6: Well, apparently they didn't really speak like that.
Speaker 5: That was just like that you know, broadcast voice, you know how people are coming to the broadcast voice.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty my mom still speaks like that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna like, yeah, final answer is flapper dress.
Speaker 2: Flapper dress.
Speaker 5: That's also did not have the you know, corset style.
Speaker 1: They were straight down, yes, yes, up here about a flapper dress.
Speaker 2: Corset.
Speaker 9: Uh, it's the New York Jets.
Speaker 2: She's showing the same same thing.
Speaker 6: Those ladies were jets. It's not gonna look feminine anymore.
Speaker 1: You couldn't. I just watched the movie about the First Lady that swam the English channels, like nineteen twenty seven, and they were like they wouldn't let women swim because you couldn't, like, you won't be able to have children. Yeah you swim, you swim, you.
Speaker 2: Won't that, and they also draw sharks.
Speaker 1: Uh, the water's cold history lesson the eason. The mom was like that there was a German immigrant. Mom. She made him swim because this boat with full of women were right off shore. He caught on fire and they all burned to death. They didn't drown because they couldn't swim.
Speaker 8: No one, is there a man on the boat.
Speaker 2: That's a dollar up. That's a dollar up.
Speaker 6: So that's why she learned how to swim.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's correct, all right, David. Yes, the only one I trust here on this one. What Alfred Nobel? Yes, named the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 2: I gather say one thing. Yes, I love that award so much. I was absolutely killed. I have a Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so Alfred was also unable to do this?
Speaker 1: Why no Bel? Oh stop the dollar p wow? It was it was okay, what did he invent? It's ironic?
Speaker 8: Oh, dynamite, it's it's something to do with war.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, TNT mm hmm, gunpowder, TNT dynamite, something explosive.
Speaker 2: Diarrhea, No.
Speaker 6: Purpose. He wasn't violent, right, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what he is roadrunner? He would say, that's the seventies reference. You don't get it.
Speaker 1: How did you know that dynamite was his his invention.
Speaker 2: Because I'm noble and I'm quite surprised.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've heard that before.
Speaker 2: I know everyone, I don't stupid stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, that is I can't believe you knew that. That's great, and you know what, good for you?
Speaker 6: I want to know what he invented it for.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, that's important.
Speaker 2: That's dirty.
Speaker 1: If you watched Oppenheimer, It's lines and that was a great watch Oppenheimer.
Speaker 5: Okay, so AI says he invented it as a safer and more stable form of nitro glycery.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because when the dynamite sweats, you get nitroglycerin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen those nineteen fifties That's why you never want to work out nextra to do in Western the nineteen fifties gym. Half the stories was the nitro grocer was in the in the back of the had to get across.
Speaker 2: Remember seventy stores, Yes, seventy shows. They always have some nitroglyssians. Everybody walk real.
Speaker 1: Slowly, don't bring though, Maddie. Yes, it's all on you, babe.
Speaker 8: What number is this the last one?
Speaker 1: Last one? Oh my gosh, y'all got the money. We're going to pretend you're not okay, boy, selling you kids, selling you. I hate to do it to you on Friday, but it's all on you.
Speaker 6: I'll make y'all proud.
Speaker 1: Use your brain on this always. What kind of poisoning is known as plumbism?
Speaker 6: Plumb ism?
Speaker 1: Plumbism?
Speaker 8: Yep, I know that, Yes, it's in too.
Speaker 1: Plumb or plumber plumb ism? What poisoning? Would you think they would name that? After? I'm on bait. Come on, it's in there. I know it's in there.
Speaker 7: Are you thinking plumb bum? So that would be lead poisoning? What were the what were the pipes made of? Mm hmm, you're gonna throw something out.
Speaker 1: There's gonna shake your hand, you see. Put your stupid gassing.
Speaker 4: Right because everyone knows that glasses on.
Speaker 1: It was like your Superman. It was like poisoning, sneaking.
Speaker 2: Deacon Dave is killing it today than you.
Speaker 1: Why does he for the it's so stupid? All right, great job, you got the ward hog, you got lead poisoning. Could you put your glasses back? I got you, I got the purple heart question, very good, and you answered a pregnant question, which is fantastic, And Dave carry the rest. It was great, good job, good job, I have brokay buddy.
Speaker 7: I went into Lots of Pasta yesterday, talked to John and Quentin. Looked around and Quentin is expanding that craft beer section.
Speaker 8: It is awesome. All of the dips right next to the beer.
Speaker 7: The ugly dip, My wife's favorite hummus is right there at Lots of Pasta.
Speaker 1: Lots of Pasta Louisville dot com. I'll be stopping by today thirty seven to seventeen, like tinchin Roads. Once you're gonna get I'm really going to you get that meatball sandwich and I'm gonna slice it up. And I have a little cutting board, so I slice it all up and I leave it on the counter so people can come by and just grab a sliver. Right, So I get a couple of sandwiches and the ugly dip because I'm out.
Speaker 2: Are you having an R two dto over for lunch or something?
Speaker 1: I actually make that noise when I grab it. I go bit boo boom. Coolses is going.
Speaker 8: You guys gonna put a pool back there when you renovate the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Like a garage.
Speaker 1: Landscapes dot Com. They're located in Middletown. Have known the owner since I was a teenager. Steve Butler's good friend of mine. He's been putting pools in for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That is a hard That is a when you make the decision, I'm putting a pool back there with a cabana. We're gonna put all the all the all the plants back there. We're gonna make this place a resort. They can handle all of it. And the place that we did the remote for they had to take like ninety trucks of dirt out. They can put dirt in, dirt out. Don't worry about the space. They'll work it out and get a pool in your backyard. Check it out Unlimited Landscapes. They're in Middletown for thirty years and I've known him forever.
Speaker 7: You can trust and when the neighbors ask you about it, you can say, yeah, Butler did.
Speaker 1: It exactly right. The Butlers did it yeah all right. Back after this on news Radio eight forty wh