Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Later with mo Kelly. We're live on YouTube, Instagram, and the iHeartRadio app. Let's get to it, Jackie Ray, good to see you this evening.
Speaker 3: Great to see you.
Speaker 2: Zion Williamson. You may know him as a star when he's on the court. He's often injured, the star with the New Orleans Pelicans. You may know of him when he was a star at Duke University. But he also has a house here in Los Angeles, and he is in the news because a woman claiming to be one of Zion Williamson's exes has filed a lawsuit lawsuit I didn't say criminal charges lawsuit against the NBA star, alleging he raped, kidnapped, and terrorized her on multiple occasions throughout their years long relationship. In fact, according to the suit, one of the violent incidents took place on September twenty third, twenty twenty, well within the statute of limitations. I'm putting that out there for a reason. And this was after the woman had gone on to Williamson's Beverly Hills home.
Speaker 4: The accuser says she told Williamson.
Speaker 2: She was tired of wanted to go to sleep, but he called her stuck up some other expletives, and told her allegedly that she could not go to sleep without having sex with him. Williamson then allegedly pinned her down on the bed and it goes on from there. Afterward, there were other incidents which were alleged. My first question to you is should I take anything from the fact that this is a lawsuit, not actual criminal allegations as far as I know, which were reported to the police.
Speaker 5: Yes, I always, and I know sometimes especially women, they get mad when I say that. But as a woman, for me, anytime a woman files a lawsuit instead of seeking criminal charges, me seeking criminal charges is trying to make sure there are severe consequences on this person and that they don't do it to other women. If I'm filing a lawsuit, the message, especially when you're talking about an aggressor, Let's say that we fully believe all of these allegations and everything she's saying happened happened exactly the way that it did. The lawsuit will probably eventually be settled. And now the message is to Zion if he did this and any other person who has done this is I can pay my way out of this. The message isn't don't do it again, it's I can pay my way out.
Speaker 2: What about a situation like Cassie and I will talk about what Bill Maher had to say about Cassie and women filing lawsuits as part of my final thought to preview that. But in that specific instance, you had someone who filed a lawsuit because the statue libertations had expired and her only recourse was to do so because of the New York Adult Survivors Act, there wasn't a window opportunity for her to file criminal charges. But but because of her lawsuit, law enforcement did follow up and subsequently filed criminal charges because what was found in a lawsuit?
Speaker 4: What about that possibility?
Speaker 5: But that wasn't the intent, And so for me, the intent the intent is always it means more than the outcome. Her intent was to have financial repercussions for what she went through. And I'm not saying she didn't deserve some financial repercussions for what she went through. I'm saying that as a woman, if I can prevent another woman from enduring that, that's going to be my goal.
Speaker 3: Money is not.
Speaker 2: Charger fifty five in our YouTube chat said a parenthetical, same thing happened to Trevor Bauer and Kobe Bryant. That is incorrect because both Trevor Bauer and Kobe Bryant faced criminal charges.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing because again, once you reach a certain status, male or female, there is a level of entitlement that I can just behave this way because what I'm just gonna throw some money at it, and normally people do go away.
Speaker 3: So what's the endgame?
Speaker 5: That's always my question when I see stuff like this, and when you're talking about twenty eighteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty two, there's another problem. Again, I'm not saying that this didn't happen to this woman, but what I'm saying is now you've put yourself in a situation where it's difficult for people to believe you because now you've gone all this time and you've said nothing, and now you're not doing criminal charges, you're doing a lawsuit that could potentially get you financial gain. Same thing happened with Cassie when she was on the stand. She said, you know, I didn't say anything because he might have replaced me, there's a level of lifestyle that she was getting used to.
Speaker 3: That's a problem. I interviewed.
Speaker 5: If you go way back in the Jackie Ray Show days, I interviewed a woman named Tasha Biltmore. She was doing this whole play about her domestic violence experience, and I had to ask her the question. I says, you know, I know this is going to be a difficult question, but I'm listening to you talk about years and years of abuse and I have to ask, what the hell were you thinking? And she even said, in that situation, I knew if I left that my whole life would change as far as the lifestyle that I was accustomed to. It's difficult for me to really sympathize with you if you're seeking money, if lifestyle is a consider ration exactly, and so that's it's difficult for me to really say, Okay, yeah, you know this is horrible. If you're staying because you don't you don't want the money to go away, then that's the price.
Speaker 2: I want to believe, and maybe I'm not, depending on who is listening right now, I want to believe I'm fair in this regard. I would like to be the person who's I'm not going to be the person who says, believe all women.
Speaker 4: I'm not right, I'm not because people lie people right.
Speaker 2: I am going to be a person to say, let's hear the story and judge it on its merits.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about the evidence in this.
Speaker 2: I do know the difference between a civil lawsuit and criminal charges as far as the standard of proof. I do know that in a civil lawsuit, all you need is the propounderance of evidence, which is fifty one percent, which is a much lower standard. In other words, you have a greater likelihood of being successful financially as opposed to in a criminal child where you need beyond reasonable doubt.
Speaker 5: Right, But then that's in a lawsuit like this. In the civil lawsuit, then it becomes the believability because unless she's recorded this, unless there were video surveillance in the house that showed this, what is the proof is gone now? And so now it's gonna be do you believe her in a court or do you believe zion? And that a lot of times comes down to likability, and that.
Speaker 2: Is the large discussion for everyone to wrestle with. Some people in the chatter say I don't know who Zion Williamson is. Well that's really neither here nor there. If you follow NBA basketball closely, you know who he is. But the point is there is something to extract as far as this is not the first and won't.
Speaker 4: Be the last.
Speaker 2: Right, how do we look at the idea of a woman suing and not pursuing criminal charges within the statute of limitations?
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna give some grace because I understand that if this were to happen to me, who knows how long it would take me to mentally be okay to even talk about this publicly. So that's first and foremost. You don't know how people respond to grief and trauma, So I'm definitely gonna give grace. I would like to think it wouldn't take from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty five, because again, at that point, I lose my credibility. So if my intent is to stop this from happening to another woman, it can't be just about me. It has to be about stopping this abuser who by if.
Speaker 3: What she's saying is true, this man feels entitled to do this.
Speaker 2: And probably she would not be the only one that it's happened to exactly if we take.
Speaker 3: Her at her word exactly.
Speaker 5: So what I would say to any woman, prayer forllly this never happens to you.
Speaker 3: But if it does happen.
Speaker 5: To you, you, as a woman should embrace the responsibility of making sure another woman does not have to go through that if you can have anything to do with that.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly. Jackie Ray joins me in studio as we go beyond the box swell. When we come back, we have to talk about the trans athlete who won two girls air quotes and I mean that air quotes track and field events at the California State CIF Finals. That's next KFI AM six forty We're live on YouTube, Instagram, and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six fortyfi.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly Live on YouTube, instagrammy I Heart Radio app. As we continue to go beyond the box score with Jackie Ray. A huge subject and story here in California. The trans athlete who won two girls track and field events at California High School Track and Field championships over the weekend took home gold in the girl's high jump and the triple jump tremendous controversy. We know that the Trump administration is investigating whether California state law is in violation of Title nine federal law and its provisions for girls slash women's athletics on.
Speaker 4: A scholastic level.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this because I always feel like I have to do this as a precursor. This is not against the trans community, and I'm not going to disrespect anyone in the community, but when it comes to trans children, and they are children, and if they want to perform in athletics or compete in athletics, sometimes you have to tell your child no right and sometimes you have to do it because you have to teach the child that the world is not going to confirm to.
Speaker 4: Your individual decisions.
Speaker 2: Title nine in girls sports is predicated not only on fair competition, but a biological separation. Not a gender expression separation, but a biological one.
Speaker 4: Where do you come out on this, Jackie Ray.
Speaker 5: I think it's quite disappointing that this is even a thing. I think that any true athlete, a true competitor, someone who wants to go out there and win, wants to win against the best, and if you are a biological male, there's just no way you can say that you are competing against your equal counterparts. You can't say that now, you can't say that just because you've been taking these hormones. You'll never be able to say that because you will never be a biological woman. So for in the spirit of competition, every athlete I know wants to compete against the best, even if they know they might not win against the best. It's a level of competition and being able to get over and say, hey, I won that through my pure grit and strength. And so it's disappointing to me that so many transgender athletes even want to participate in women's sports, because however you identify is irrelevant to me. It's a biological women's sports. And people forget how hard we had to fight talk about Title nine, Title nine. People forget all about Title nine. When I was coming up, there wasn't a WNBA until there was a WNBA, and part.
Speaker 4: Of don't forget the ABL which preceded.
Speaker 5: The NBA, right, But it was a fight to say, hey, we want to play sports. We want to play the same sports as men. There was a whole like, if you read the history, and I know a lot of people don't read these days, but if you read, you read the history, there was a whole men did this whole campaign. When women were saying we want our own sports, men would say, oh, there's not enough women who would actually want to play sports.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: We had to fight against the narrative. We had to fight against men. We had to fight and just make our own leagues just to be relevant. And then even when you're talking about the WNBA right now, without even looking, we could go back on some of our podcasts and I would bet my last dollar that there's men in there that are saying the WNBA isn't as good as the NBA, and people are not watching it because of this. That and the third. The fight for women's sports is never going to end. So for a biological man to want to jump into that ring is offensive. It's just flat out offensive.
Speaker 4: Well it's offensive.
Speaker 2: It is also unfair, and I think it demeans and diminishes the fight and the whole purpose of having. When I say women's sports that includes girl sports, I hate to say the same thing over and over again. But my argument hasn't changed. This is an expression of gender. It's not a change of your actual sex, your born sex. How you choose to express it from makeup, hair clothes, that's gender, right, and title nine is not about gender.
Speaker 5: It's about sex exactly, exactly. And I just think I'm a little disappointed. I kind of wish that the parents, and this is something that I would encourage parents to do when instead of taking to social media and being upset about this, which if you're a parent, you have every right to be upset, snatch your kid out. If all the parents that were competing against this transgender person said, you know what, if this is the game you want to play, we're not gonna play it full stop. This is the thing, and people were like, oh, that's not It's one hundred percent fair because at the end of the day, I'm not competing against my equal and I'm not going to let you put my child in a situation where now they have to think that maybe they didn't train hard enough, maybe they're less than for any other reason, when there is a biological reason that they might not have won in that particular situation.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point of having the girl's hide jump or the girls tackle jump.
Speaker 5: That is the whole point.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, and this is broader than just sports. Sometimes you have to tell your child no. And although you can be supportive of the decision for their choice as far as how they want to express themselselves as far as gender to the world, it doesn't mean that they are also entitled And I know that's maybe a loaded word, but it might be the appropriate word. That they're entitled to then have access to every single space because of an individual decision of expression of gender.
Speaker 5: Right, you, your personal choices in life do not affect the actual world. That's your little bubble in the world. How you choose, how you choose to live, like if you if you want to if you're a biological man and you want to live as a woman, that is your bubble. That is your world you can but out in the real world, there's a certain set of rules that we have to conform to if we want a sense of fairness in this world, and this this entitlement, if you will to not have to conform to that is not only frustrating, but you're making enemies we're in don't need to be made. And I've said this time and time again. I know the transgender community only makes up one percent of the population. But I've always said in boxing, we have heavyweight, lightweight, featherweight.
Speaker 3: We have all reasons for a reason. There's a reason why we have so many divisions.
Speaker 5: There's a reason why we don't let elementary school kids play with middle school kids, and why we don't let middle school kids play with high school kids.
Speaker 3: We have all these different divisions for a reason.
Speaker 2: Make yours not even middle school kids against high school kids.
Speaker 4: We do it by year and age.
Speaker 2: You know, we have eight year olds, let's say eight nine playing They don't play against nine and.
Speaker 5: Ten year olds, right, And we also have nine and ten year olds who look like they're thirteen and fourteen, who can't play with nine and ten year olds.
Speaker 2: Say, now, I got to argue with someone about this, and they didn't know that I had a history as an officially.
Speaker 4: So well, what about when you have boys.
Speaker 2: And girls play on the same team when they're like nine and ten years old pre pubescent? I said, because they're pre pubescent on the other side of puberty. Then you have the biological differences. You have testosterone and estrogen playing an outsize impact on what these athletes will be that's why you don't have the sixteen year old girl, I should say the sixteen year old boy playing in the girls league.
Speaker 5: Come on, I mean, it's so basic as far as your intelligent level, how it has to be the level you have to be. It's not a high IQ argument.
Speaker 2: No, And I reject the arguments like well it's only one athlete. It's look, rules are not about the exception. Rules are about for everyone to follow, not everyone except someone. And I think it's easier to delineate this because it's sports, because sports are predicated on fair play. Sports are predicated on even level of competition, and everybody follows the same rules, the same rules. Yes, I always say get the easy ones, right. I'm sorry, this is not being against trans people. Let me be clear, it's not against trans people. If you want to express yourself in a certain way, if you want to live your life in a certain way, so be it.
Speaker 4: How you dress, how you talk, how you interact.
Speaker 2: But that does not grant you the right to then also expect to be it's not even welcome. It's just we're talking about access into things which are predicated on biological difference or and you said this before, so I'm gonna give this back to you. If you're not going to do away with biological differences, then this is the way it has to be. Or you can do away with biological differences and everyone just plays yeah, and that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 5: And hello, why it's never gonna happen because there's no woman in the WNBA that can take a charge from Lebron James.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You make it all, but that'll be the last game.
Speaker 5: She plays, right, forty year old Lebron James right now against Angel Wilson, the best player, or Nafisa Collier, the best players in the w I'm telling you right now, that is a concussion that's going to take months to recover from.
Speaker 3: It is not the same.
Speaker 5: And I think the problem in our society specifically is we have difficulties saying your difference is okay, and instead we want to say we're all that and knowing damn well, we're not the melting pot. Like we all find differences in different ways, We're not a melting pot, and that differences are okay, embrace them.
Speaker 3: Women have fought very, very hard for this position.
Speaker 5: I would implore the trends community to come to us and ask us how we can help you fight for your space in sports.
Speaker 3: But don't take ours.
Speaker 4: Jackie Ray, good to see it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: Mister mo'kelly. He woman's as.
Speaker 4: This as autonomous vehicles.
Speaker 2: Might be all.
Speaker 6: Moping, Tomalla comes on Cleaner one under control This, Kelly is wrong with more thinks he's on the payroll.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 2: It's Later with Kelly Live on YouTube, Instagram and the iHeartRadio app. And let me tell you about the head to head test between Tesla and Waimo self driving cars. A pair of business insider riders recently tested the self driving capabilities of both Tesla and Waimo. The event took place in San Francisco, with each vehicle being given the same trip from the Twin Peaks viewpoint to Chase Center if you're familiar with the area. Waimo's fully self driving Robotaxi featured twenty nine cameras along with other radars and sensors. Tesla's Model three had eight external cameras. Ah, but here's the thing. Still required someone to sit behind the steering wheel that was notable. Weimo, according to the writers, noted, was safe but assertive, including one time where it seemingly tired of waiting behind a car at a stop sign and moved into an open lane to the right. Tesla, meanwhile, had a mostly smooth ride, including highway driving, but Weaimo currently doesn't do yet outside of limited testing, so that was a plus for Tesla. But here was one thing which made the difference in the comparison. According to the writers, during the last half mile of the trip, the Tesla came to a stop at a red light, only to then drive through the intersection before.
Speaker 4: The light turned.
Speaker 2: Greed, Yeah, that probably will do it. The mother father ran a light. Yeah yeah, So they handed it basically to WIMO. On the strength of that alone. That's more than on the strength alone.
Speaker 7: Okay, that is the difference between life and death in some circumstances.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can't have that mistake.
Speaker 7: You cannot.
Speaker 4: You can have one that you know what the light's read. But zoom in drive through.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no no, And look, all props to Tesla and how quickly it's trying to advance and take over the space within this Robotaxi world. Something you and I always talk about when it comes to technology, it is never the individual that's first that comes out on top.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now, Weimo may be out first, and they may be on top, but they're not going to be the one that ultimately ends up because what they are doing is they are laying the groundwork for several other companies to follow suit and take over this space.
Speaker 4: Currently.
Speaker 7: I like the fact that Tesla is getting egg on his face because they jumped out.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: It's all about Tesla. We're taking over, and it's like, man, that's so fast, y'all trying to kill people in these red light zones, while Waymo's like, you going with the driver, with the driver a backup, Yes, you go on through there. I'm gonna wait my turn now. Yes, I know way Mo has yet to get on the highways, but that is because Waymo's doing what quality assurance checking to make sure with it without a shadow of doubt that they can get on these freeways because these freeways are crazy.
Speaker 2: And also Tesla does not have the data to demonstrate that they can handle any type of volume because it's not out there for people to use on a daily basis like we have Weimo in a number of cities. So as much as my I may tease and clown about Weymo, Weymo is much farther down the proverbial road than Tesla as far as testing, availability, accessibility, usability, all of that. I don't know of anyone who's actually used a Tesla ROBOTAXI. Is it available for any one of the general public as of yet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right now, they're doing a lot of testing, I believe in Vegas. They're doing a little bit in some parts of Texas, but they're not everywhere yet Texas or not Texas.
Speaker 4: Tesla is just getting out to operating.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, one thing that I do know that Tesla's doing faster than Weymo is Tesla is simultaneously working to get this upgrade of self driving technology and automated vehicles into the hands of consumers faster than Weimo is.
Speaker 4: So that's something that Tesla.
Speaker 7: They're using this as well as to say, yes, we want to take over the mass transit self driving as well as individual robo taxis. But but, but we also want to get these self driving cars into the hands of consumers.
Speaker 4: Faster.
Speaker 2: And that's significant, if only because there's already an infrastructure in place for the mass production of these cars for people to buy. Why Tesla where Weimo is using Jaguar, Yeah, specifically modified for this this one limited thing.
Speaker 4: It's not like Weymo can.
Speaker 2: Turn around tomorrow and say, yeah, we want to sell these to Tuala and Mo and Carnesia for their own personal use like we see in movies like A Minority Report or I Robot where it's truly self driving cars. No, Tesla's looking at this beyond robotaxis. To your point, they're thinking about when people buy Tesla's ten fifteen years from now, they all will have this fully autonomous capability.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and look, I'll still give it to Weemo Waymo is trying. They say, hey, we are going to try to roll this out for individual companies and then maybe get it to the hands of people. But again, by the time I'm gonna say twenty thirty five rolls around, I'll give it twenty forty.
Speaker 4: Everything is gonna be self drive. Yeah. I think it might be even a little sooner than that.
Speaker 2: If we're here in twenty twenty five, who knows what five years is going to look like, honestly, wow, yeah, yeah, we are moving pretty fast as opposed to ten fifteen years. I don't know, but we shall see. When we come back, we have your horoscope. We're going to tell you about what's awaiting you for your summer Solstice, which is coming up. It's Later with mo Kelly. We're live on YouTube, Instagram, and the iHeartRadio app. Come on and hang out with the momigos and motown and YouTube and we'll probably read your comments on air. Well, probably not, because you guys are out of control.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Camf I Am six forties Later with Mo Kelly, Let's get to your summer ste horoscope aries. With Saturn and Neptune moving through your cardinal bonfires. Ooh, you may feel the push and pool between duty and dreams aries. As the zodiacs first sign, you are possessed of a singular kind of little kid energy. But with these two planets in the mix, you are poised more than ever to become the kind of mischievous adopt that children can aspire to be together but not uptight, responsible but not rigid and fervently, putting the fun in functional adult.
Speaker 4: Good on you, aries Taurus. I recently went sailing with a resplendent Taurus captain.
Speaker 2: As the story goes, when the subject of competition arose, she shared quote, I want to be good, but I don't need to be better than anyone else.
Speaker 4: Close quote.
Speaker 2: As the Sun in Gemini highlights your second house of wealth and worth, I hope you will adopt a similar mindset, aiming always to improve, but recognizing that being enough does not require you to be better than anyone, Say for who you used to be, Gemini, Mark coming in your way, Let's have it. Happy return of the sun to you, Gemini. You are capable of a similar feat this month, Gemini, able as you are, to wield words to build worlds, transmogrifying the old to new, dating to daring, intimidating to accessible.
Speaker 8: Does that mean anything? If I understood that string of random words that we were together, I meant nothing strung together. Okay, Cancer, this is you, Stephan, Let's go hello Cancer. The Sun in Gemini.
Speaker 2: Activates the attic of your twelfth house of the unconscious mind, hidden enemies and buried, meaning the twelfth house is the house of endings. But from that fade to black comes to slow, steady breath of all that will be, will yet be cancer as Jupiter enters your sign and you ready yourself your solar return and the possibility of anything and all things.
Speaker 4: So when is your birthday? Exactly seventh July second? Okay, g at the end?
Speaker 2: So all right, Leo, happy cusp of summer Leo, with Saturn structure building and Neptune dreams, delusions and a fellow fire sign and Pluto death and reckoning, moving through your partnership zone changes afoot and the radical is real. I hope you will welcome the summer solstice by closing a gap with an outstretched hand and purposeful step forward.
Speaker 4: Virgo.
Speaker 2: When discussing art and ambition, my older sister, a brilliant Virgo, admitted, quote, I want more, but that doesn't mean I'm not content.
Speaker 4: Close quote.
Speaker 2: With the Sun and Gemini rising and shining in your tenth house of legacy and career, I hope you too will be sated with and grateful for what you have while nursing a patient hunger for what's next. Libra a Hawaii Libra, one of the Gemini shines the headlights on your ninth house of expansion, philosophy, moral code, and how you engage with the strange. In honor of this, I would like to offer a bit of practical pocket philosophy from one of your own to see you through this month and beyond. May you always deliver and receive this ethos. Don't know what that means, Scorpio.
Speaker 3: This is for Twala.
Speaker 2: Gemini season activates your eighth house of Intimacy, Death, resources, and regeneration Tuala. These are meaty matters, but you generally do not fear the shadow side or the dark underbelly, regarding it as a source to mine from rather than a door to ignore from the majority of the month. For the majority of the month, Venus and Taurus will be treading the soft soil in your seventh House of Partnerships, suggesting that if your excavations are romantic.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds juicy. Excavations are romantic.
Speaker 2: You could very well hit the rich pagert of an enduring, resourceful relationship ship.
Speaker 4: I'm Sagittarius. Here we go.
Speaker 2: As the sun in Gemini raises the chandelier on your seventh house house of Partnership, Sagittarius, I encourage you to be your fullest, freest self. In doing so, the siren call of the strange will emit from your armpits.
Speaker 8: What what.
Speaker 2: The siren call of the strange will emit from your armpits? Growth, a body order, a sacred frequency only heard by others that make their home on the outside. You talk about homeless people, the brave and the dangerous, who never shy Twila, what the hell is this?
Speaker 4: And of course, well, I got like the romance form. Wouldn't I'm not even finishing that. No, I refuse that was important. Not tonight, Aquarius.
Speaker 2: See oh, Actually, Capricorn, as the sun in Gemini highlights your sixth house of ritual care and the corporeal form, Capricorn, I hope you will take the opportunity to honor your mortal coil, not as the animal that separates you from the spiritual, but the wild one upon whose bareback you ride.
Speaker 4: Careful, careful, Aquarius, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Man, get the dump buddy button ready, uh, Aquarius, the sun and a fellow air sign is an opportunity for you to get wholesome high, Aquarius. Gemini season kicks down the door of your fifth house of creativity, conviviality, and the inner child. To access this precious pint size psychopomp, make play a priority, Hang upside down, find a hiding spot, Climb onto the kitchen counter, look up twice as often as you look down. Pisces, the sun in Gemini activates the fourth house of origin M Pisces. There is perhaps no more loaded word in the English language than mother. Conjuring as it does a deluge of associations and activations because Jim and I season reminds us that we are ever and always not only capable of, but responsible for rewriting the story we tell ourselves. Offer you the words of roomy quote we are born of love. Love is our mother? Close quote did we forget anyone hard to telling that jumble of words?
Speaker 7: Salad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's actually meaning anything. Okay, it's almost like they made it up or something.
Speaker 4: Twolla. Did you get this out of an AI like randomly generated?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: This is literally how June begins.
Speaker 7: This is the this is the solstice in flux within our zodiac signs.
Speaker 4: Everything is coming together and properly aligned, coming out of our armpits. Yeah, how did my armpits. Get into this. I mean, how is that a part of my horoscope? Because you're up to your arm Why is Daniel laughing at my armpits.
Speaker 8: In the hall?
Speaker 7: You're up to your arm pits in horoscopic? Joy I used yoda though, Okay, that's fine. It doesn't worry.
Speaker 4: It's not funky.
Speaker 2: Uh No, that's something I pride myself on. I do shower at least once a day, at least once a day, sometimes more. Yeah, especially yeah, oh absolutely, if I work out. Absolutely, I see like I will work out before I go to hot keto class, and I excuse my shower before I go to hot keto class, and I'll shower after.
Speaker 8: Class, to shower before you exercise. For martial artists, you should know this.
Speaker 2: You should be clean. Yeah, yeah, that's that's expected. You're supposed to have clean feet, all of that. Okay, Plus intince you're kind of in charge a little bit. I think it's important to set a good role. Yes, I'm setting the example. I can't come in there smelling funky like last night.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize you had such a severe bo problem. I didn't say I did.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's the way I present myself clean, smell like Jack.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think deodorant would help. If I smell like Chat Yeah No, okay. KFIM six forty Live everywhere in the iHeartRadio you're
Speaker 1: Listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI a M six forty