Speaker 1: For lack of a better word unfortunately in the studio apartment in Queens I'm supposed to be at Plessy's but yo I had work I took a nap I was not trying to get up and go nowhere so we're here in the studio apartment in Queens and not Plessy's on um I can't even plug them right now cause that's how how um just woke up out of here right now Um, but yeah, check out Tussie's in Queens Village, Jamaica and Springfield. It's that block. That's Jamaica and Springfield, right off Jamaica and Springfield, right off the railroad, right off the 110 bus. Dollar caps go there. I'm saying it's a bar, nice little Haitian spot. They got stuff going on every day. You know, open mic night. They got good food. They got, um, I feel like they got, like, artists. They got, like, rappers and all kinds of poets and artists coming through. Website, check out their Instagram. I'm going to find everyone and probably But it's not even about them. My guest right now, EBM, the current WWX, that means World Wrestling Extreme Media Champion. He's wrestling this weekend, Saturday, at the Elks Lodge at Wrestle Rebellion, right?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: When he's defending that championship against Jaden Payne. But we saw a preview of that on Monday. But right now, it's just right now, this is always about him. You know what I'm saying? We said we had to say on Monday, right? It's not about any of that. It's about you right now. So what's up, man?
Speaker 2: I'm chilling, man. I'm ready for rebellion. I'm just as hype as anybody, man. Three more days. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Three more days. Three more days. All right, Beppas, how you feeling right now? How you feeling right now?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good, man. I'm ready to go, man. What you got for me? You got some questions for me? I do. I do.
Speaker 1: Real quick, just want to put my sponsors real quick. Shout out to Talkspace, right? If you need help, right, you know, tell somebody and go get it, all right? So check out my website when it's back up online, www.sgpro.com. Click on sponsors, click on Talkspace. And I'm saying if you need help, go get it. That's all I got to say about that. There's no shame in that. Tell us about, okay, so, I mean, we spoke on Monday yesterday. Things got a little bit frenetic. Their tensions are high, obviously. So, no interruptions. It's just you and me, right? Nobody. So, real quick, right? Tell everybody who didn't catch the podcast for Monday, right? Tell us about your upcoming match with him. So, August 29th.
Speaker 3: WWX is presenting Wrestle Rebellion. It's going to be at the Queen's Elks Lodge. This fight is very personal. Very personal. He thinks he's somebody. He thinks he's the rookie of the year. He's going to storm through the roster and make his way to the top.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: He has to get through me. And he's not because I'm going to put him down to the ground. He's going to be dead by the time I'm done with him. So all I have to say is be there. At the end of the day, There's been so much hype towards this match that all talks are gone. It's all about this right now.
Speaker 2: This is what's going to come. Okay.
Speaker 1: I asked on Monday, like, how did it get so deep? How did it get so personal, so You know what I'm saying? So heated between you two, right?
Speaker 2: He got on the line before me, before.
Speaker 3: I could even get on at the same time with him. He wanted to talk his trash, so I got on.
Speaker 2: Things got heated. I was on my way to the school. He was already there. And when I seen him, I was like, oh, look who's here.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, if I touch him or he touches me, we get disqualified.
Speaker 2: And I don't need that on my resume.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not like the absolute beginning. Like, like the beginning, right? Like the book of Genesis, chapter one, verse one, right? Like how this all started. Oh, how this all started.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: So about three weeks ago, we had a match at Power Outage. It was a non-title match. It was me versus Jalen Payne.
Speaker 2: I didn't think nothing of it. I was like, you know what? Let me give the kid a chance.
Speaker 3: But because I got caught up short and he took the win, He's been fathering in the spotlight, thinking that he's.
Speaker 2: Better than EBM, that he's better than me.
Speaker 3: When I taught him everything that he knows, he's not going to walk around talking like he's Mr.
Speaker 2: Big Tough Guy. Not around me. Then as time goes on, time goes on, he keeps saying, oh, EBM, I beat you. EBM this, EBM that.
Speaker 3: You're nothing. It's time to expose who you really are. You're nobody. I told him, why don't you tell your mother to come to Wrestle Rebellion? And that got under his skin. That roughed his feathers. which was intentional, just to see how he's going to react. And it looked like, I don't spark, I don't give the boy a spark. I don't, I don't got him where I want him. And now we're seeing the Jalen Payne that the so-called superstar, I made it.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have this much hype. I promise you that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying, right, is that it's more so him getting a swallowed head after that victory.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Probably previously.
Speaker 3: Instead of being humble and going about your whereabouts, you want to come and boast this whole way and saying that you're automatically better than EBM.
Speaker 2: Since when the hell are you better than EBM?
Speaker 1: Did that loss bother you? That first loss bothered you?
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm going to tell you something. The loss didn't bother me because at the end of the day, I'm a professional.
Speaker 2: If I lost, I lost. fair and square. That's fine. But if you're going to go around thinking that this is what made you, that you so call yourself the best of.
Speaker 3: WWX, no, man. You're not taking my spot. That, I take personally. I feel like he's trying to take my spot.
Speaker 2: And that's not happening. It's a competition.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Real quick, besides Wrestle Rebellion, right? What else you got coming up?
Speaker 3: Well, after WrestleRebellion, I got a match August 30th at the WWX Garage.
Speaker 2: It's going to be FWF Summer Bash. FWF Summer Bash.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be facing Ronnie Reinhardt for the Interboro Championship. And it's going to be a two out of three false count.
Speaker 1: Which promotion is this for? FWF. What's that stand for? FWF?
Speaker 3: I had it on the tip of my tongue. I just can't come up with the name right now. I don't even think I know it, to be honest with you. I just know it as FWF. But it's FWF.
Speaker 1: Is it Fatal Wrestling Federation?
Speaker 2: I believe so, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Summer Bash, right here. Okay, okay. Yeah, I see some stuff here. The Tag Team Champions on the line. I'm looking for you real quick. I'm sure you'll hear some of it, but I'm not looking that deep. Real quick, since we're on Instagram, let me properly plug my place, my new headquarters, my new spot, my new studio, my new landscape. Plessy's Bar, right here in Queens Village. That's 217-21 Jamaica Ave, Queens, New York. Right along our railroad, right on the corner, well, not the corner, but right on that block that's like Springfield and Jamaica Avenue. Queensville is shady, but you know what I'm talking about. You got music, drinks, fly performances, private events. There's good food, good energy, real bobs. You know what I'm saying? Follow me on Instagram real quick. P-L-E-Z-I underscore bar. Or go to our website, www.PlezziLounge.com. That's P-L-E-Z-I-L-O. That's P-L-E-Z-I-L-O-U-N-G-E dot com. All right, so check that out real quick. Also, real quick, check out Fatal Wrestling Federation on Instagram. F-A-T-A-L-W-R-E-S-T-L-I-N-G-F-E-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N. Jesus Christ. Follow me on Instagram real quick. Check that out real quick in the bio. Check that out real quick. Got some of the bags you got this Sunday. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. I would have to check. I would presume it takes, what, $ 20, $ 30?
Speaker 2: Sunday's show is free. It's free.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet. So come out, have a good time. You know, just that there. So shout out to them real quick. All right, back to the show. Okay, okay. I'm trying to see where I should start off because so much stuff to say. I don't want to make it too much about Jaden Payne. It's about you right now. So I'm trying to see where I can take off real quick.
Speaker 2: Uh, okay.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, so I did ask this, um, on Monday, but I'm going to ask like it again, but in a different sense. So like, um, what else do you have? I'm going to switch. I'm going to modify it. What else do you have in your sites on your plate? Looking pasted, looking pasted in, you said, you said that you said on Monday, um, the WWX World Championship, right? So win, lose, or draw, right? You said that's one thing you have to do, right? Anything else other than that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I got to get through him first, son, before I can even think about what I'm going to chase after. After I beat him, I don't know where my future stands. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or if I lose, I don't know where it stands.
Speaker 3: But if I do tell you something, I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 2: The goal is always to chase for the world title. Always.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to make myself my name very relevant to be in that caliber of the big stars, of the greats. That's the only goal. If that's not your goal, then sure, you're wasting your time. But that's the main goal. So let's see what happens August 30th. Let's see what happens August 29th.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: These two next questions, right? Again, I asked them on Monday, but I mean, we have a different perspective here and we also have like a You know, like, we have more of a fair opportunity without interruption to truly express, you know, yourself. So without any mitigation, I want to ask you two questions again to see maybe if the answer changed, perhaps. But two last questions, and then I'll make it more about you. Hold on.
Speaker 2: Before, when, okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: One last, okay. One last thing. Okay, before we move on, right? Say one last thing that you want. It's one thing I want to ask you, not two. My hand right now is all over the place. It's one last thing I want to ask you. Before you move on, right? Before you move on, right? To this Sunday, right? To Saturday, I mean, right? Is there one last thing you want to say to or about Jaden? Any foreclosure? You know what I'm saying? One last thing I want to say. Pretend we'll never get another chance.
Speaker 2: August 29th. That's your ass. That's it. Enough talking. Talking is over. Three more days. What's there to talk about?
Speaker 1: I'm bugging you. I ruined this moment. Sorry about that. All right.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Talking is over with Jaden Payne.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, the talking is over. We had weeks to promote this fight. We don't said what we need to said. At this point, what is there left?
Speaker 2: Only these. August 29th. These. Okay.
Speaker 1: I have a list of questions if you're interested. This person asked me, I'm using the hotline. Let's put the hotline real quick. It's a new hotline. It's a memorizer. Yes, so forgive me. So let me put the hotline real quick. If you want to interact with us live or even beforehand, you could text, call, or voicemail at 718-952-8034 or 917-283-956 on WhatsApp. So when this person used the line, she said, he or she, because I don't know, besides WWX, where else would you, where else would and have you wrestled that you haven't listed?
Speaker 2: Where would I wrestle?
Speaker 1: No, so you're pretty much asking where else have you or would you wrestle?
Speaker 2: I'll answer them both. I have wrestled in... Well, not wrestled. I've trained. Let's be more specific. I've trained in.
Speaker 3: House of Glory for a few months. Originally, like I said, I'm from Florida. I went to Pro Wrestling 2.0 for a few months. I was here and there.
Speaker 2: I never keep a steady pace.
Speaker 3: But as of now, I consider the start of my career was with World Wrestling Extreme.
Speaker 2: I've been here for a year now.
Speaker 3: As of now, I've still got more to conquer in WWX. I'll give it about another year or so.
Speaker 2: Let's give it. Let's see where it takes me.
Speaker 3: But then after that, I'm looking to venture out to wherever. It could be House of Glory. It could be Battle Club. It could be any promotions. I'm all for competition. And best believe, I keep them on notice.
Speaker 2: I'm always telling them, hey, book the Dominican balls because, you know, I'll bring something to the table. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you this now just out of curiosity because a lot of my guests I have who are professional wrestlers, like, they always say how, you know, they eventually aspire to eventually, you know, end up, you know, you know, on a higher platform such as WWE or AEW or such like, right? So, like, is that the case for you? Like, what is your end game? Like, what is your career goal as a wrestler and the best?
Speaker 3: Well, the main goal is obviously to make it to the big leagues, make it to WWE, make it to AEW, make it anywhere where they could get a hold of me.
Speaker 2: That's the main goal.
Speaker 3: Realistically speaking, I've started, like I said, for a year, so I still got to branch out. I still got to get my name out there, even though my name is the most prestigious name right now in the independent scene, but to let other people, for those that don't know. So that way, when things start piling up, we're going to start, you know, looking at a few places. As of now, I had the opportunity to work with TNA, uh, We still in the works with that. That's still about to come. Hopefully by the end of the year, I could get something done with them. If that comes about, it will be known on my Instagram. So keep an eye out on that.
Speaker 1: You're going to see on AMC television? The AMC channel? Maybe.
Speaker 3: I might have to be one of the security guards for one of them folks over there, man.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: But the goal is, you know, you got to climb the ladder. You got to climb the ranks. I don't... One thing about the Dominican boss, you don't get false hopes and dreams. You got to be realistic.
Speaker 3: So as of right now, where I'm at, where I stand at, is to conquer everybody in the WWX, conquer everybody in the New York scene, conquer everybody.
Speaker 2: In the country, outside the country.
Speaker 3: And once that's solidified, once I get my respect and help, I get offered to any of these big promotions, you know, I'm going to take that ride.
Speaker 2: But as of now, focus on baby steps, baby steps.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. This one person asks, tell us about, I'm going to ask that after. I'm going to ask you right now. Tell us about some of your most notable opponents.
Speaker 2: What we got?
Speaker 3: We got Damon Hunter, Isaac Wing, Ronnie Reinhart, Moose, Journey Fatu, Max Capacity, Joey Sin.
Speaker 1: You faced all of them? Okay.
Speaker 2: Mark Mayhem. AJ Lupo. Bear. The list goes on. I could go all day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Who would you like to wrestle that you already have, both realistically speaking and fantasy-wise?
Speaker 2: Who do I like to wrestle?
Speaker 1: Who would you like to wrestle both realistically or fantasy-wise? Who would you like to wrestle?
Speaker 2: Who would I like to wrestle? Anybody in the wrestling scene?
Speaker 1: Yeah, both in the realistic sense if it's possible or fantasy-wise.
Speaker 3: I've never been prepared to answer this question because I'm still trying to figure that out myself. There's just so many so many wrestlers that I would like to get in the ring with.
Speaker 2: Any and anybody. It's hard to pick.
Speaker 3: I could sit here and say, you know, we all want to play Roman Reigns, the CM Punk, the Gunters, you know, but then, and then if it comes to the independent scene, well, me.
Speaker 2: Personally, I would like to wrestle Infamous. I would like to wrestle.
Speaker 3: Even Richard Holiday, Tommy Invincible, put all these guys that, you know, are making.
Speaker 2: Noise in the indie scene and see if I can keep up with them. See if I could match their level. I would love to get down with them. But really, honestly, anybody, man. Anybody.
Speaker 3: If you follow me on my socials, I'm always tagging people. I got a loud mouth, so I'm calling for that competition.
Speaker 1: Real quick, plugs. Plug your socials and anything else. Real quick.
Speaker 3: Or you can follow me on Instagram, thereal.ebm. You can follow me on Facebook, elvis.mejia.
Speaker 2: That's about it. I don't really be on time.
Speaker 3: I used to do TikToks and stuff with my workout videos and stuff. But, you know, I got to get back in tune with the socials. But right now, Instagram is where it's.
Speaker 2: At, where you'll find me most.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Tell us about working with Moose. Like, what was that like, working with Moose?
Speaker 3: Working with Moose is actually, was a fun experience. Even before I got in the ring with him, we did a seminar. And he gave us a lot of tips and pointers and stuff. Because of Moose, you know, we got this TNA opportunity, you know, big thanks to him.
Speaker 2: He was in the Battle Royale. I believe that was Rumble in New York.
Speaker 3: And I was the Iron Man of that match. I lasted longer than anybody in there.
Speaker 2: But I felt sure Moose powerbombed me outside the ring and eliminated me. And I was like, damn. That's how it is? But I respect him.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to put him under that radar.
Speaker 2: But I respect him.
Speaker 3: But guaranteed, if it ever comes down again where I see him face-to-face, it's.
Speaker 2: Not going to go down like I did last time.
Speaker 1: Okay. This next question again, was sent in by a listener, um, ahead of time, too, like, uh, they texted the hotline at, let me pull it up real quick, at 718-952-8034, right, and I'm not gonna lie, I don't know what this person is talking about, I'm just asking verbatim, right, if you don't want to answer, you don't have to, um, I swear I don't know what she's talking about, um, This person asked, where's Cherry Bomb? That's a direct clue. I'm just reading the question out loud.
Speaker 2: I see what it is.
Speaker 3: It's that stupid little dog mutt looking ass mother. Jalen Payne, you think you slick showing up to this live. This is my time now, not yours. You think you slick. You think you slick. I doubt it was Jalen Payne. I like to have his number and it wasn't his number. Hey, Jalen Payne, he's not a stupid man. But to answer your question, Cherry Bomb is not here.
Speaker 2: EBM is by himself.
Speaker 1: Okay. That's that.
Speaker 2: Okay. All right.
Speaker 1: I can tell from your tone that that's what I got to say about that, so I'm going to move on.
Speaker 2: Cherry Bomb is not here. I don't even know where Cherry Bomb is at. Is she not here? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: She abandoned the boss.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: All right. Okay. I'll ask this one. So, you're obviously a wrestling fan, right? Because you're always name-dropping people that you know, like Sami Zayn, CM Punk, or Marines, this, that, third. When did you become a fan, this person asks?
Speaker 3: I believe when I was around seven years old. six, seven years old, I started playing out on a video game. It was SmackDown versus Raw, I believe.
Speaker 2: And when I played it on a video game, I don't know. It was like around 2007, eight, I believe, around that time. Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Honestly can't remember the name off the top. But when I was playing a video game, it was very intriguing.
Speaker 2: I was playing it. I thought it was a fighting game. Until I found out that this thing is on TV. And I was like, what?
Speaker 3: So as soon as I started watching it, you know, when you're a kid, you're just drawn to it. You're just like, well, what is this? And at some point, the more I kept watching, the more I kept watching it, I kind of just made a bold promise to myself like around nine years old. And I was watching a match, and I can't tell you what match it was because it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But I said, you know what? I'm going to do this. I don't know how. I don't know.
Speaker 3: What avenue to take, but I just told myself at nine years old, I'm going to do this.
Speaker 1: Got bully-footed in school for it, too.
Speaker 2: But I've always told everybody, I'm going to be a wrestler. I'm going to be a professional wrestler.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. How did you start? How did you break into wrestling exactly?
Speaker 3: So, I was at school one day, and we was talking about what we wanted to be when we grow up. And everybody took their turn. I took my turn, and I said I wanted to be a professional wrestler.
Speaker 2: Obviously, they were like, oh, WWE. I'm like, yeah, it's that.
Speaker 3: As people, you know, was laughing and stuff like that, the teacher, I didn't know he was actually a fan of WWE.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you're lying. And he's like, yeah, you know, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor. I'm like, okay, okay, okay, okay. You know, he knows the thing, too. He was like, yo, are you really interested? Like, how do you think you're going to do that?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know. He was like, well, and this is at school. We go on his computer, and we're like, a pro wrestling school near me. And this is when I was living in Florida. We click one, we call him up, and I was like, what do I say? And he's like, hey, listen, because I was 16 at the time. And he was like, just give him a call. Hey, offer to throw out the trash, do whatever. Just come and watch. Like, what does it hurt?
Speaker 2: Never hurts.
Speaker 3: Close mouth don't get fat. I give him a call, say, hey, you know, I've always wanted to be a wrestler, but I know I'm not old enough.
Speaker 2: I know you got to be 18. He cut me off right there. He was like, you want to be a wrestler? Show up. That's exactly what I did. I showed up with my father. I joined Pro Wrestling 2.0. They took me in.
Speaker 3: I was doing it for a little while, but life catches up on the way. I was too young to balance the both out, if.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: I didn't understand a business for what it was and what I was getting myself into. You would think it's just an after-school program or just some extracurricular activity. pro wrestling is a business. It's a money-making business. There's nothing to come and play around with. It took me a long time to figure that.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 1: A similar thing happened to Shawn Michaels. Back in the day, when he first came to WWE, they fired him. He came back and he was a little bit more mature and stuff like that. And, yeah, during the 90s, that was Vince's boy. You know what I'm saying? That was like his John Cena. So, yeah. Okay.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. I didn't take it that much serious when I was younger. So, now that I'm older and I see what it is, it's time to, you know, make the dream come true.
Speaker 1: So, when did you make the move to New York and why?
Speaker 3: I moved to New York in 2019 and I needed a change. I needed a different scenery. I needed a get this in check, you know? Like I said, I started training in Florida. I was born and raised in Florida, went to school in Florida, but being surrounded by, you know, your hometown and your people, you needed a little change.
Speaker 2: And moving to New York humbled me, you know?
Speaker 1: How did it humble you?
Speaker 2: Well, I moved to... I'm 25 now.
Speaker 3: I moved here when I was 17, turning 18, and You know, as a little kid transitioning into your adulthood, you don't.
Speaker 2: Get away with a lot of things in New York, how you were in.
Speaker 3: Florida, you know, how to communicate with people, how to talk to people, how to move around. I didn't understand New York like that. I was living in my hot-headed mind. It's like, hey, be respectful, you know, earn respect, give respect, mind your business.
Speaker 2: A lot of things I had to learn about New York, so.
Speaker 1: Okay. Real quick. Bookings and inquiries, right? How can people contact you?
Speaker 3: Well, they could contact me through my email at therealevm6 at gmail.com or you can simply shoot me a DM on my Instagram, therealevm.
Speaker 2: Or on Facebook, shoot me a Facebook Messenger. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, real quick, right? So, you wrestled, like, am I correct in saying that you wrestled in Florida a little bit and you also, like, wrestled in New York and, like, the, what do you call it, what do you call it, the little East Coast area? Like, tell me, where have you wrestled? Like, what other states and countries have you wrestled?
Speaker 2: I've only wrestled in WWX.
Speaker 3: This is my first Actual official year of becoming a professional wrestler. All these other times were just training, was trying to stick my nose in. But I was a green guy.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't know what I was... Certain days I show up to training, certain days I don't. I wasn't consistent. I didn't know what I want.
Speaker 3: And that was a point in time where I was like, is this even for me? I'm surrounded by motivated guys. These guys want it.
Speaker 2: I didn't have that same drive. So this... 2025 is the year that EBM....
Speaker 3: Officially made his pro wrestling journey you know debut like this is i'll count 2025 and beyond as the official start where i actually am getting booked and different promotions and actually wrestling.
Speaker 2: Before then i never had a match a day in my.
Speaker 4: Life okay okay cool cool cool um all right all right i mean i personally don't have much material left um Real quick, right?
Speaker 1: I presume that EBM is initials, right? So all these monikers that you're giving yourself, right? El jefe de los jefe. El jefe de los jefe. Explain your monikers to me. El jefe de los jefe is.
Speaker 3: The boss of all bosses, meaning I'm your boss and your boss, I'm his boss.
Speaker 2: Just know that.
Speaker 3: El jefe de los jefe means I'm the kings of all kings. There's only one king in this domain.
Speaker 2: That is me.
Speaker 3: El que trae el fuego, the one that brings the fire, the flame, the one that's not afraid to speak, to let it know what it is. Your WWX Media Champion, Elvis Brian Mejia, E-B-N.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. Who do you, um, like, is there, it's like, is there people, is there someone or somebody or people, multiple or singular, um, that you, like, credit your success to, like? Yes.
Speaker 2: John Cena. John Cena, I give all the credit to the world.
Speaker 3: I get laughed at all the time, but His demeanor, the way he carries himself, the never give up, just the presentation, I gravitate towards it. It's hard to explain, but he has every aspect of what I think is a great wrestler, in my opinion. Aside from the fancy move, aside from when it comes to presentation, to be entertained, you got it.
Speaker 2: And that's what I really looked at. I really looked at it.
Speaker 3: I don't really care about the fancy move because you're going to forget about it in six seconds.
Speaker 2: How many people jump off the top rope and stuff? But to make you feel, to make you connect, to make.
Speaker 3: You want to either hate me or love me, that's something that a lot of people can't do.
Speaker 1: You know, who you talking about? I'm a huge John Cena fan. He's like my favorite. He's always been that there. Yeah. Okay, okay. Well, that's actually a good answer, but I'm not like people that you're like, like in your career, like people you've worked with in your career or just like interacted with in like, you know, the staff there. It's like, you know, like I forgot who it was, but he said a lot of names, Jaden, that you, you know, the groups that you were in, staff there and people that trained you, like do you have credit for any success to any of them?
Speaker 3: Putting me on a tough spot here, man. But I do give credit where it's due. Max Capacity showed me the way.
Speaker 2: Joey Sims. Idris Jackson. Even from wrestlers that I've wrestled. My fellow colleagues. Isaac Wayne. Ronnie Ronhart.
Speaker 3: Hell, I'm going to even say it too. KJ Evans helped me out. They gave me a lot of A lot of pointers, a lot of advice. Chris Angels, Evander James. I credit those folks a lot because if it wasn't for them, I don't think I would be at the level that I'm at now. If I didn't have nobody in my ear always telling me, hey, fix this, fix that, fix that. As much as I feel a way about.
Speaker 2: It, it's only feeding you to success. It's only making you better.
Speaker 3: The things that I go through with these guys, the arguments, the blood, the sweat, the tears, it's all worth it. That's where got me to where I'm at today. Without them, I don't know where I would be. And that's the honest to God truth because those are the only guys that I really learned from. Anybody else, it's not that many people that could take the time away to show you or, you know, because everybody be busy. They got their own personal life and they got their own careers to worry about. But to take time out of their day, their busy day, to show you and give you advice when they don't have to, I give those brothers respect.
Speaker 1: Okay. To be fair, right, we spent so much time focusing on, you know, Russell Rebellion this, that, or, you know, let's plug and talk about Sutter Bash. Real quick, who are you facing again?
Speaker 2: Ronnie Ronhart. And it's for? The Interboro Champion.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Um.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. And that's for, uh, you call it the FWF, right? Yeah, FWF Wrestling. Okay, okay. Where's that gonna be at?
Speaker 3: That's gonna be at WWX.
Speaker 2: 23, uh, 23, uh, 2320 Hoffman Street. I think. Oh, in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I can name it off the top of my head, but just type in WWX online and the address is there, but it will be in the Bronx, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find it real quick. I got them on Instagram. I'm not seeing nothing, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe it's 2320 Hoffman Street.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's 20, real quick address for.
Speaker 2: That, right?
Speaker 1: 2420 Hoffman Street, Bronx, New York. All right. And you said it was free, right? So yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's free.
Speaker 1: I might come through to that one too.
Speaker 2: For love.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm always trying to support independent wrestling, especially the staff there. A little bit of scouting, a little bit of networking, I'm saying the fact there. Um, Good content, good networking, stuff like that. And also some.
Speaker 3: You got to wear an EBM t-shirt.
Speaker 1: I mean, are they going to be selling that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, $ 25. I got you. What size are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a medium.
Speaker 2: I got a medium for you. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: That's $ 25, man. I don't know. I got to take out a loan for that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you might have to take a loan, but I promise you it'll be a good investment for your stocks.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. But take that real quick. Yeah, so tell us about that. What do you think of Ronnie Reinhardt? Jesus Christ, I'm not being... I'm sorry. Ronnie Reinhardt is the actor. Yeah, talk about, like, going to that match. Thoughts on him. Thoughts on the match. You know, like, is it more personal or professional when it comes to this?
Speaker 3: With this, I'm just coming in of just competition. I've beaten Ronnie's ass so many times. I've done last count. And at this point, I don't have to prove.
Speaker 2: Myself to nobody.
Speaker 3: I just want to go in for a fair fight, nice competition, and see who's the better man.
Speaker 2: That's it. Because at the end of the day, I haven't had a dance with him.
Speaker 3: But this is like one out of thousands of fights that we're.
Speaker 2: Going to have.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. It's a title match, right? I would think it would be more hype. You could possibly walk out this weekend with two belts.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. You must have got yourself confused. It is for the Inter-World Championships. But at the end of the day, it's not hype because he hasn't made that belt relevant. But when this is on the shoulders of the Dominican boss, you will know what the Interbarrel Champion is.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right. So, yeah, check that out real quick. We got WWX, World Wrestling Extreme Presents. No, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Wrong promotion. What's the other bit? FWF, right?
Speaker 2: FWF, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ironically, they're just going to be at the WWX headquarters this Saturday. They're going to have their own event August 30th, this Sunday. When do the doors open? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Doors open at 4. Show starts at 5. So, like, 4, right? Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Same thing for WrestleMania. I believe doors open, like, 4-2 for that day. So, yeah, I mean, if you're there by... If you're in Queens... Right? Like, hop on that 7 train, you know what I'm saying? And then, like, take, like, one of the local M or the R. Take one or two stops. It's that. Again, like, you know, come out. I mean, we're all just having fun. We're all having a good time watching good wrestling. You know what I'm saying? I don't know. Talk to somebody's girl or something like that. But we're just going to do that. It's all good times. You know what I'm saying? It's all family, community, friends. It's like that.
Speaker 2: It's that.
Speaker 1: It's that. you know, come through, watch some good action, you know what I'm saying? Just fellowship and just, you know, head home nice and safe. So shout out to that real quick. Shout out to all indie wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, I have my other guests coming back in a little bit, right? You got me?
Speaker 2: You see me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you. I see you in here nice and clear.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yeah, I'm sorry. Somebody keeps calling me.
Speaker 1: Oh, my fault. Oh, wait, that's not my fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you good, you good, you good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask you, what you call it, before you head out, right, anything you want to say to Damon Hunter?
Speaker 2: Damon Hunter?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Manito! Hey, my brother.
Speaker 3: Was my enemy but now he's my foe so Damon Hunter the boss will see you very soon very.
Speaker 1: Soon okay okay uh might not be as soon as you think cause I just got word just now he texted me just now um telling me that he has to cancel today um and then he'll be on for the 31st you know uh yeah so yeah breaking news uh Damon Hunter got postponed that interview until... Oh, no, no. I have him on twice. So we still good. Yeah, yeah. We still good for 31st, he said. But yeah. But he got canceled today for some reason. But I appreciate you reaching out to me. You know, the staff there let me know in advance. So I appreciate that. Again, like, I know y'all got your own lives, the staff there, all this stuff going on. So I might be like, man, at y'all, I don't blame y'all. I know it's like to have all kind of, like, y'all are friends with the staff there, so, um, listen, we got a whole bunch of free time now if you want to stick around. So, you, want to stick around or something like that?
Speaker 2: I got to go hit these weights, man. Okay. Rebellion is three days away. I can't, I can't lack of my training regimen.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, bet, bet, bet. All right, bet. So I guess we're going home early today. I haven't heard from Chris, so I assume the stream is working fine. Sounds good, looks good. You didn't say anything, so I assume that I sound good to you.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 1: You know, so.
Speaker 2: All right, bet. That's it. August 29th, WrestleRebellion.
Speaker 3: Be there, be square. As I put the beating to Jalen Payne and put him down.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: And like I always say, FWF for the Inter-Bowl champion, EBM versus Ronnie Reinhardt.
Speaker 2: Be there at the WWX Garage. Starts at 4. Be there.
Speaker 1: Okay. Like I always say, stay safe. Stay out of trouble. And I'll see y'all then. And not only that, I'll see y'all on Friday when I interview Jaden Payne. So stay tuned for that. Yeah, this episode, this interview, right, will be up in a few hours. Tomorrow, you're going to be following me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It's Esprito.
Speaker 1: You'll know everything. See the clips, all that stuff. Also, visit www.esprito.com. And, yeah, you got Blueberry, Apple Podcasts, all the fruit. You can hear podcasts. I want to check that out real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I bet.
Speaker 1: So, let me log off. Put it together. And, yeah. All right, man. I'm going to see you on this weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my brother. Appreciate it. All right.
Speaker 1: Thank you all.
Speaker 2: I bet that