Speaker 1: Get ready. Yikes October third, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celli effect. And if you're hearing us just after eight pm Eastern time on that date, I just gave you we're live on a Friday. Otherwise it is a podcast and you can't call in without a time machine. But like I said, if it's live on that Friday, just a little bit after eight pm Eastern, okay, yeah, you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And who is us? Myself, my co host b Pete and whoever to hell bothers to call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Look, man, scramble to try and get on air on time, and I still couldn't do it. Still at best time today was like two minutes later. Anyway, we're gonna do this all the way till around ten pm, when we'll start with the Age of Transitions Aaron Franz and then Uncle the broadcast. And that's the way Fridays go on this little live stream. So also, my apologies to anybody who is still not getting the chat room on different browsers. I don't know how to fix it. That's where I'm at. And it's really weird because something that's worked for over a decade now no longer works. I don't know why. I will try and repair it again. I see your complaints, but not everybody's browsers broken. I don't know anyway. It is what it is. It was what it was, It's gonna be what it's gonna be. So let's just start with this. Did he or did he? Did he not do it? I don't know, but I heard he got four and a half years or something. Maybe we'll check in on that or whatever else is on your mind. Could there be more Trump news?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably, And I'm sick of covering all of it. So, as I said last night, I'm just like I can't take it no more. It is a amazing to watch the lack of communication, the lack of understanding, the lack of the use of the language. And now I feel like I'm one of those English teachers when I was a little kid, going you're not speaking properly. Eponics might destroy the country. Well, it wasn't ebonics. It was the everybody bonics blowing it up because it was all about the phonics and I guess that sucked too, because that did not read people who understand how to use the language, logic, or anything else. I mean three brain cells to scrape together and a smartphone, And I guess you get to vote. I don't know on everything except how to engineer things correctly or how to you know, do something properly, or how to make something that works or doesn't poison you. But hey, intelligence doesn't count anymore, does it. I just can you tell him in a rough mood? Oh, and I said we before, who's we white man? Well, I'm not a white man, but I am o'chelly, And who's we with me? He might be a white man with him. I'm not going to identify for him. Be Pete, be Pete. How you doing this week?
Speaker 3: I'm good tonight. I identify as a black lesbian. Really this Yeah, for the rest of the show, them will be a black lesbian.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating. We can't say it too many times though, because well, actually, the FCC chair or the FCC standards people probably wouldn't care about that anymore. Besides, wait a minute, I'm not on open air broadcast, so screw it. Yeah, But okay, I've never had a host that identified as such, So I appreciate you. I just want you to know that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, that could change in five minutes, though, you know, I might decide I want to be an Irish midget or something that would be electrican wouldn't it now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Now, I don't mind that at all, despite the fact that I may be indeed part Irish midget, although I don't know the midget. Wait, midget's politically incorrect. What would that be? An small person with a box of Lucky Charms? Wait? No, red haired individual who is what is that stuff that makes you melanin challenged individual who is also high challenged and happens to be redheaded with a box of cereal type food stuffs from Ireland? Maybe yeah, I'm part Irish, but okay, sure, why not? Look, I could join with you. We could celebrate Saint Patrick's Day, even though that mythology is really strange and I don't want to celebrate it because the snakes that Saint Patrick's actually got rid of were Pagans and I identify as such. So I don't want to, you know, start beating myself up or committing a hate crime upon myself, which by the way, sounds like rough masturbation if you punch yourself in the face at the same time. I mean, how many crimes could you commit upon yourself?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Wait? In your case, that might be black on black crime tonight. Okay, I'm sorry. Did I digress or confuse anybody? Or is it just me? Anyway? I forgot your answer. How are you tonight? BPTE.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's it's been a rough week. My coffee maker blew up at the first part of the week, which just totally ruined that whole day. Then I got another replacement. I'm looking to buy one now and I really don't feel like spending one hundred and fifty dollars on a freaking coffee maker.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see what Amazon's got when I get off of here. You know, Amazon, they I gotta give them credit. I have tried not to use Amazon, and I've had to use them to buy a couple pieces for the repairs on the lawnmower, and not only because they could get me the parts here quick. But you know, you got to hand it to somebody that can get you virtually anything in the damn world in three days with free shipping if you're a Prime member.
Speaker 1: Okay, isn't it? Isn't it amazing that everybody who like goes to Amazon now has the great Walmart experience or excuse me, excuse along with the experience. See, I remember when when Walmart The High Cost of Low Prices came out documentary where they basically exposed the fact that they were using you know, Chinese slave labor in order to get a lot of their products and stuff like that, and everybody went, hey, Walmart, what they had all these ethical problems? And then as different financial spiral spiraled, everybody went, yeah, well, I don't want to use Walmart for more reasons. But and even I did that and have done it and continue to do it. I don't want to use Walmart because it kills local businesses. I don't want to use Walmart because it used slave labor. I don't want to have an iPhone because you know, little children put together the iPhones and factories over there for no money, et cetera, et cetera. And yet what do people do. I don't want to get anything that's Chinese. Well, then I guess you're not listening to me because you don't have a computer. You know, this is just where we're at now. You don't get to make moral decisions any longer, and even if you did, you don't even know what the hell they are at this point.
Speaker 3: I mean, the thing I don't like about Walmart is when you go online there to order something, almost everything is plus three days. And I've got a package of fifty pre cut weed eater strings coming from somewhere in China that has never made it out of a shipping facility in New York to the post office, and I've been waiting thirty seven days for it. They finally refunded it to me.
Speaker 1: Now you did this.
Speaker 3: The problem is they use so many they use third party sellers that you know that they have no control over whatsoever. Amazon has third party sellers, but Amazon works them into their distribution system. Walmart doesn't. So I've been waiting almost forty days on a package that should have been here two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, three weeks ago? Hang on, hang on. I see at first you said, okay, you were trying to get these weed eater string sure whatever they are from Walmart? Is that correct? I gotta I gotta follow up questions. But just give me a yes or no on that from Walmart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Walmart when you go yeah, Galmart Online?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, well hang on, hang on, hang on. So then you're able to get them quicker through Amazon, which, by the way, the argument I was just making you can apply that now to Amazon. But at one time Walmart was the target of this. And everybody does have this, you know, moral epiphany at some point that they don't want to use one of these large companies for one reason or another. They're communist, or they're over corporatized, et cetera. But either way I'm not I just want to make sure nobody thinks I'm convoluting. It's just that there's so many of them now. It's like I don't want to use it. But one way or another, you wind up. You're telling me you have trouble with that. And yet now I can get groceries. I'm not saying I can get the grocery order correctly, but I can get a grocery order from my local Walmart and foo to other items that show up the next day in Georgia. But you're having trouble with one particular thing in North Carolina because I got to be honest with you, I can't afford to go anywhere else anymore. You know, we don't have the carr.
Speaker 3: I'll give you an example. I'll give you an example. I made an order and there was three items on it. One was an order of silicone gasket cement that you had to use to put the head covers back on the lawnmower. That showed up the next day at my door, delivered. In that same order, I ordered some security tips for a screwdriver. And the security tips are those bits that fit the screws that you're not supposed to take out, okay, and they call them security bits. So I got a pack of those eight bucks. It was there in seven days. So the first item showed up the next day. Seven days later, I got this one. The third item was these strings that are made to go on a craftsman. We'd eat her well. Sears is out of business. So you go to Seers Parts Direct and you start looking for these part numbers and the part number changes about nineteen times, and finally, when you get a part number that's going to work, you put it into Walmart. Yeah we can get it, but it's going to be at least three weeks. Well three weeks was two weeks ago, so that order has been canceled. I can go to Amazon and get the exact same thing for a dollar chief or delivered within three days, okay, because they have it in their distribution system right where Walmart is relying on these third party sellers who could be in Beijing for all you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, right, exactly, Okay, Now here's the thing. Amazon has them as well, and they do try to source locally first because that way they save on shipping. I mean pretty simple. If you can send it from three blocks away, it's going to cost you less than to send it from three you know, continents away, right, So real simple. But here's the problem with it. Right this year there's been the tariff scares where we're not sure how much it's actually going to cost by the time it show up. So what they're doing is when they have a projected target and it gets disrupted by that, they just let your order float and hope they can fill it. And if they don't, or let's just say the tariff becomes you know, one hundred two hundred percent on your five dollars item, well, there's no way they can absorb that cost because they're going to be paying you to take a product. Right, So this is what's happened this year. I think that's the difference. But then again, I could be wrong. Now, look, guys, we could talk about this, that's for sure, the distribution change. What's been affected and what's not and why and how? And in fact, I started to cover it last night when I was talking about the tariffs are and the Trump administration, who literally somehow is floating the idea that we're going to be paying for the entire government with tariffs. And I want people to imagine what tax level that is, because these are taxes on items. That's what they are. That's what tariffs are as to who actually ultimately pays them. Hey, look a different economists argue from ways. But I got bad news for you. At the end of the day. If we're going to fund the entire government on it, it's going to raise the cost of literally everything, even if it's not consequential, and even if it has an exception on it, it's still going to jack up the cost, I promise you, because they're going to use it to absorb costs from other products. I mean, let's just use our heads, but pay no attention to any of that. Maybe you got something less complicated on your mind. Join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I don't want to even talk about any of this, although this is a lot more interesting to me than most of what they're telling us as news at the moment. Like I said, Diddy Combs, I think got sentenced today. I don't know. Is there any new movement on the Epstein file argument. I don't know. Is there any other political footballs in the juggler's hand with the chainsaw and the alligator head that might or might not be stuffed? I'm not sure. Oh, they did find an alligator in Making Georgia, by the way, just want to tell you really weird. Though it already had its mouth wrapped up before anybody found it. So you think somebody just had an unwanted pet they dropped off somewhere. It looks like it to me, anyway. Who knows. Maybe somebody was getting ready to have dinner and it just was the one that got away, sort of like that girl in high school. Tell us about any of these things if you want three one nine five two seven five zero one six, join us, or you can listen to me and V Pete ramble and rattle and damn, I don't even want to look at the transcript of this mess. But anyway, b Pete, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to get that in. And isn't it amazing though, that we're still dealing with these you know, big, huge corporations. You would probably not be so thrilled to put more money in Jeff Bezos's pockets. I am not thrilled to put more money in the Walton family's pockets because you know, among the top twenty billionaires in the world, what is there four entries for the Walton family? Uh, not to mention the other hedge funds and everything else that are absolutely draining us to death, killing local businesses and all that good stuff. You know. Again, the high cost of low prices continues to be a theme with Walmart, one way or another. But who wants to pay these mega corporations. I'd rather pay another guy something similar to the cost or even a little more if I had to, uh, if I can ever afford it? And oh, by the way, can you afford stuff? I can't, but I'm trying, like hell, And how is this affecting all of us. I think this is more of an important topic than most political Uh you know, jugglers pieces that are flying in different directions at all times.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know, I hate to use these guys too. But but based on the prices, I give an example. There's a store called the Big Blue Store bp b PTE.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on before you get into a story, because I can ask you for this story. You can put a pin in it later. We got two callers already, so and they just popped in.
Speaker 3: One of them, Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: Uh not yet, No, okay, yeah, not yet. You know, you know, if Jimmy is awake, he'll call.
Speaker 3: Uh and and well I'll wake him up because we need to talk.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well we'll get to that. Yeah, Jimmy, we might have something to talk to you about. So we have now both requested.
Speaker 2: Jimmy James, he's going back on the list.
Speaker 1: Jimmy James, please put oh Pete, Pete's got a list. Jimmy James, you are requested on the white courtesy phone. And no, that is not a racial thing. That is a joke from Airplane the movie or Airplane the sequel. But anyway, people, let's get to these callers because I see one from a friend of ours in Florida, and I want to get to him. And I see another already, and we will get to you guys as quickly as possible. So let's just go there, because that's what this show is about. On Friday nights on o'helly dot com Radio. And one more time to remind anybody else who has not already dialed three one nine five two seven five zero one six and you can join us in this anyways. So our friend in Florida, I see you, I hear you. How are you? What is on your mind?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm good. This is going to be a test.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can hear you pretty good, I hope be Pete. Can you hear them?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, go ahead?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: No, that I'm having to use as a headset because the microphone on my phones thanking up there on phone.
Speaker 1: Calls, it actually sounds.
Speaker 4: A little bit of backspeed. I'm not sure as you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we're not having a problem hearing you. You're a little lower quality than usual, but you're very clear and consistent for us.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys are you know, I don't know, you're talking about Amazon and such as where I live.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's kind of been reduced to her if you're doing like grocery shop and whatnot.
Speaker 5: I mean, all the small independent shops and pretty much put out of the business. Besides, Like for me, I can go to in a local grocery store in about fifteen minutes down.
Speaker 4: The road and I live out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 5: But they're charging you an easy, you know, thirty percent more for what you be paying for the same thing at Walmart. You know it, I'd be a box of you know, all ground and potatoes and whatnot. I mean, some of these places are kind of being priced out, I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not really.
Speaker 5: Affordable unless you're receiving welfare benefits.
Speaker 1: And okay, okay, so let's let's be fair here, okay, Because even if you are receiving welfare benefits, which by the way, in the state of Georgia, good luck if you are, because even if you were on the list, and even if you were on authorized, no matter how you got them, guess what they might be stolen from you, And all across this state where I live, people can't figure out how to even get anybody on the phone to get it, first of all. Second of all, even the amount that they granted people as families, yeah, that ain't gonna come nowhere near cutting the costs. For like people sometimes think, oh, they got food stamps, they got food for the month. There might have been a time in this country where that was true, But I mean in order to have like groceries covered for a month for a family of three, you better have a family of eight on the list and legitimate you know, as recipients, collecting all in one house, because otherwise you ain't gonna make it with these costs. And the funny thing is, yeah, well a lot of us are gonna have to turn to the walmarts and whatever, regardless of transportation because you know, indeed, even if you go, you know, whether it's the ghetto or it's the middle of nowhere where they don't really care about serving the area. And I do mean the greater corporate entities, they'll charge you more for the delivery. And if you try to have a local store in there, I don't know. It seems to me like they'll just price gouge you, because hey, where else are you gonna go? Poor people? Where else are you gonna go? Mountain man, you want to live in the middle of nowhere, guess what you're gonna pay higher price. And it doesn't matter if the sign says Bigley, Wiggley, Walmart or Jimmy Johns. And I don't mean the sub shop. I just pulled two names out of the air. And maybe that's how they did it. I know, don't tell me, I already know. But the thing is, it doesn't matter even if it was B Pete's Grocery Emporium. Okay, that opened up, and it's got nothing to do with our co host here. But it's another guy who decided to call himself that just because I don't know, he wanted to be the male bo peep and he identifies as a sheep. It doesn't matter. You're gonna get ripped off and you're gonna get price gouged, and it doesn't matter if you want to buy chocolate or peanut butter. Missus Oh looked at me and said, you know, just within the past twenty four hours, trying to look up groceries online to figure out if we could afford to spend thirty dollars okay, which means you know we're gonna buy what a meal for the house? Yeah, she goes, is this really a real price for peanut butter? Or is this a mistake? You're looking at prices going is this a mistake? Should this be the price for three pounds of this instead of one pound? Is this three cans instead of one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: This is now the reality, and it's starting to set it in, even though I don't know how, because where was everybody sleeping for the past year, sleeping for the past two years, Wait a minute, sleeping for the past five years, Because I don't know. I've been getting squeezed slowly but surely. But yeah, go ahead, please help me out because look, in case anybody doesn't know, this is Chris in Florida, and he's you know, a good guy and a supporter of the show. And thank you for that, Chris. And also you've been personally to me. I'm wearing a pair of headphones. I don't normally call people out on credit without asking them, you know, first, but I'm going to tell you right now that he made it a lot more sane for me to do the show because I was wearing broken headphones for a month and a half. Because they were broken, I couldn't afford to fix them or to get new ones, and I didn't even have the money to get the stuff to duct take them properly back together. And you know he helped me get headphones. Okay, I'm not saying anything else. I don't want to call you out or force you to say anything else about anything else, or the fact that you've been nice to me and we've had emails and stuff lately, and I appreciate you, man, because you brought me off of the edge of just saying the hell with it and quitting within the past two months a couple of times, all by yourself. I just want you to know that. And I'm not trying to butter you up for any reason. I'm just giving credit where credit's due. But reality is, we're all having to deal with this right now, and I don't know how anybody is ignoring it and just saying no, it's okay, or I'll it's mine. And you know what, where are the pitchforks and the torches? Is all I'm asking but the government's shut down now, so nobody's home if you go knocking. And I'm not encouraging that. I'm not trying to encourage violence or anything else, because God help us, they're monitoring opposition to the government directly, but nobody's paying attention to that either. So Chris, I'm sorry I derailed a little bit, but I mean, you know, just call me a liar if I am, I'll deal with it. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: For one, I'm very happy that I was able to help me out, and I wanted to preface what I was saying. I wasn't necessarily taught, you know, saying disparity things about people who needed to help.
Speaker 5: But you know, here in the state of Florida, at least there's I don't know if there's too many loopholes or what's going on, but you know, I've personally known too many people that have been able to take advantage of the assistance programs that mart in need of it, and to where like let's say, like.
Speaker 4: The ebut to where they were getting a nine.
Speaker 5: Hundred dollars balance each month for a family of two while they were still income coming in the house. Yeah, it's just I mean, shit, I don't even run that much in the grocery build up, you know, with the family of three, and you know all the animals.
Speaker 2: That I've got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that's hard for me.
Speaker 1: To get by it. No, I I appreciate you, and I want you to know that's not a new phenomena, because I mean, if we have time tonight, maybe I'll tell you the story about the first time I went to go buy food stamps from what I'll call a food stamp dealer. And this is back when we were able to get them in paper form. And don't think for a second that the plastic has done anything but made it easier to steal, manipulate, and move them around better. Quite frankly, it's easier than having to deal with the paper ones. But I could tell you a story about, you know, when I lived in New York, but it wouldn't take long. But doesn't matter, yeat. Every system that can be corrupted and taken advantage of is And the sad thing is those Department of Agriculture credits that are issued which are not money, but do transform into digital credits that could be money on the business end of it. Those things, Yeah, of course they're going to be abused, and they're abused by people in the system, out of the system, around the system, the politicians and people on the take on all levels. And I don't know the answer onto how to cure any of it, doesn't matter what they do. But sadly, even people that are desperately in need and trying to utilize it properly and following the rules and everything else are getting double screwed.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: So I'm just pointing out and I'm not saying that what you're saying doesn't exist. But all I'm saying is the grab bag of corruption, no matter how people twist it and take advantage of it, I don't think even you know, the grifters, are able to really profiteer off of it properly at this point. So you know, I don't know what to say about it, except again, if you look at it as you know, part of the hole, it's actually a very small problem all the way around, when you look at the rest of the actual corruption, and you know, pre or post Doze, it really doesn't matter because you know, if you put all of Doze's winnings together, the ones they claimed, and you don't challenge any of them, what is the expression dropping the bucket glass of water in the ocean at best? So you know, what are we doing here? Is all I got to say about it, But please go back to it. I mean, but I don't want to focus on that part because to me, the pain that even if you try to cheat, you can't succeed, not on this level. I mean, if you're a cheating billionaire, I think it works. But then again, I don't know what that reality is. That's like being from another planet. But it seems like no one, no one that I know of, or no one that is remotely connected to the reality in which I live, is actually benefiting in a solid way. I mean, there may be some winners at the casino, but that's like saying, you know, one guy won and pulled the super jackpot the other night in Atlantic City, so therefore there's a lot of winners. Now, that's what the gambling mindset tells you. But we all know that that is such a super false premise that you know it makes no sense. So it's weird. It's very very weird and very very hard to unpack, is all I'm trying to say. But please make your point about this though, because yeah, help me out, help me understand something that I don't. I really want to learn tonight what the hell is actually happening? Because I mean, you know, if black was just white, I mean I could readjust my mental TV settings, I could readjust my barely working eyeballs and maybe not bump into the invisible walls I keep just seem to keep banging into because blind as I am, I've always avoided it. But intellectually, I'm literally staring at things I don't understand at this point, like how is this even happening? How is this real? And how are people accepting? This is where I'm getting at this point, Chris, But enough out of me helped me in some way, and I mean you've already been helpful and I gave you credit, But help me some more to understand this. And I know want to bounce to the next caller and come back around to you and see who else calls in.
Speaker 5: Please, uh said, I wish I was able to. It's here some actual words of wisdom. I mean me myself. I'll say it out right, I don't really care. I'm a ten ninety nine employee, I haven't paid taxes a year. I'm just waiting for a letter in the mouth. Okay, I've been able to afford to pay the taxes.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you did, you know, well, Chris, here here's a fun thing. Even if you did, Let's just say you paid one hundred percent, you gave every single thing that you had to the tax system. What would you fund anyway? I mean, I'm not trying to be little.
Speaker 5: You, but I'm just saying destruction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's everything that I don't want to everything that I don't want to fund.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm also subjugating to myself being in a position of you know, putting my family at risk, myself at risk.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I understand that part of it, But.
Speaker 4: You fuck out of you fuck a three letter agency out of there.
Speaker 1: You know, you fuck a three letter agency out of anything. You listen, you fucking three letter agency out of anything that claims to be entitled to it. Yeah, there are problems, and there are consequences, and they will come if they notice you. But here's the question. Uh, even if you were given all of your income right to that agency, all of it, I mean, just you know, just signing over your check every single time, what would you fund? Could you even pay for, you know, two soldiers. I mean, could you actually I mean, I'm not trying again, I'm not belittling what you have because you're you're a smart guy, and you clearly have enough to not be you know, put out on the street or losing everything completely. So you're not failing entirely, but realistically in the grand scheme of things, right, even if you gave all of your funding in, you could contribute on some level. But is there something that you'd actually pay for with all of it? You know, in one shot, when you take a look at the cost of these things, and you take a look at the grand scheme of things from an organization essentially that is supposed to be printing money based on the value that it believes it has and should be able to print enough money to pay its own debts, you know, in a weird way. And yet you know, you're in a system where you're told that your taxes pay for these things, and that's like just it's irreconcilable in reality when you get right down to.
Speaker 4: It, Well, the only thing I'm funding is destruction.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, sure funding.
Speaker 5: You know, when I participate in the tax paying system, I'm at this point, this day and age, I'm funding mine. You know, my self destruction is my family's self destruction, and everyone else is sure not necessarily self destruction, but destruction.
Speaker 1: Right, And even if it's even if it's an intesting Yeah, even if it's a completely inconsequential, right, fractional part of what's happening. I mean, you're funding war, You're funding murder because you know, our government murders people. You're funding you know, prisons, You're funding morals or morality on this is irrelevant. You're you're contributing one way or another. Supposedly you are, right. And here's the thing. Even if you avoid three letter agency X, Y Z or whatever, people forget that there are taxes built into almost every single purchase, even if you think it's tax free, right, because I mean, look, well, did you buy gas. Guess what's included in that?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I point this out all the time because it was in that industry. But there's state and federal taxes are built in that point nine is made up from like a point three and a point six of a penny tax that comes from the Feds. Two of these things put together, like one of them is called like a spill tax and the other one something else. But these two things, that's why there's nine tenths of a penny on every sign, because what do you do as a retailer. You attach it to your already existing cost for purchasing the fuel. It's factored in, it's part of the price that you redeliver to the public. You have no say, you have no way to opt out of it. And even if you're a tax free organization, if you purchase gasoline, your purchase alone automatically funds that tax back around, not just in the indirect sense where the retailer pays it, but literally that's also you know, this is how they justified it. This is why you have to account for I mean, mob guys tried to get around it for a while, and they did in like the seventies and eighties, and Michael prank Casey says, you know, that's his greatest accomplishment as a mobster is avoiding that tax. But reality is, without the mafia, you are paying the Feds. You know, when you use gasoline and you're paying a tax. So I mean, you know, between those taxes and the ones you fill out at the end of the year, right, allegedly or not. You know, where is your choice? Where is your selection? What menu were you ordering from? Where you're choosing to fund something or not? And most people's attitudes boiled back down to well, just shut up and take it or try and beat it, because that's all you got is choices, I mean, or again, look, call me a liar, tell me I'm wrong, or help me.
Speaker 4: Yet, go ahead, you start to pay taxes.
Speaker 1: No, if you're if you're here, you're in the game. That's all there is to it. And whether you like it or not, the gratuity was already on the billboard before you even tried to order something. So yeah, but anyway, we got yet another caller and uh, there there's a brand new one and I and look, I'm not gonna skip him in the line, but we are anxiously awaiting me and BP both to speak to Jimmy James and he's there. So you know, Chris, I'm gonna shut up and bang on whatever point you want and we'll keep you on the line and carry along if you don't.
Speaker 4: Mind, that's fine. Only another thing. I wanted to edit what you just said. I want to think I want to say it was like years ago.
Speaker 5: Remember me and you both come from a gas station management background.
Speaker 4: Remember I managed seven evens years ago. I want to say years ago.
Speaker 5: It was something, It wasn't you know that little point nine that you see, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: That little that's not the full amount of taxes that JA pay.
Speaker 5: It's last it used to be at say something like fourty three cents per gallon.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, yeah, you know, if I seem to represent it overall, yeah, Chris, No, let me correct myself in case, in case somebody takes it wrong. I'm just saying that's the reason why that nine tenths of a penny exists on the price. I'm not saying that that's anywhere near all of any tax at all. It's actually two separate taxes that come together to make the nine tenths of a penny. But they're not solely nine tenths of a penny. Those are federal taxes. But the reason why it differs a little bit, and you see that nine tenths in every state is because that's a federal tax. But the states also have, you know, some role in it one way or another, no matter what they call it, they get a piece and it's a few pennies here, a few pennies there, And like I said, it was like twenty was it? The thirty two point nine cents per gallon in the state of New Jersey was what I had to deal with. That was the total of the taxes when I took when I took my first overall management job over multiple stations in New Jersey, thirty two point nine cents in New Jersey in nineteen ninety nine, however, or ninety eight, whichevery year I took my first job doing that, That's what it was. But that was a combination that thirty two point nine cents of say, you know, six cents from the state of New Jersey for this, eight cents from the federal government for this, two cents, etc. And I'm throwing numbers in. These are not exact, but I'm to give you an idea. A bunch of taxes came together to make thirty two point nine cents. And frankly, even though a lot of people in New Jersey thought they were being highly charged and taxed, they were not. There are other states where at that time it was seventy two point nine cents, sixty eight point nine cents, And I did work in New York and Pennsylvania directly at exactly that time, and yeah, things varied. Pennsylvania was a little bit higher than Jersey, and New York was astonishingly higher than New Jersey, and indeed had a difference when you dealt with the city as opposed to the rest of the state, and it was more like, you know, say eighty seven point nine cents in New York or something like that. Approximately, I didn't do as much paperwork in New York as I did in Jersey, so it didn't stick as hard in my brain. But just you know, people go with, so what it's eighty nine cents, But in nineteen ninety nine, there was a point at which I didn't need the two on my price signs because we were never going to hit two dollars. And at that point in time in New York, you were paying eighty nine or almost ninety cents. You know, if you just round up that nine tenths of a penny. But that's why you see that nine tenths of a penny. That's all I was explaining, And I hope I made that clear that like that's not even one of the taxes, everything is higher than that. Okay, so but I'm just trying to give you an idea why the consistency press go ahead.
Speaker 5: Sorry, the potential listeners out there now, I just wanted to preface it with all the other listeners out there.
Speaker 4: That may be unfamiliar with the process.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're a little bit more in the no. But you people just see the yeah, the price on the sign is. Don't understand how this shit's calculated. You know, Like here in Florida, I can see a forty you know, I can be going to a job site in the morning, right, the price will be let's say two eighty nine, and by the time I'm leaving, by the time I'm passing by that same gas station four thirty five o'clock, it's three, you know, three.
Speaker 4: On nine, three nineteen. I mean I'm seeing, you know, thirty forty cent swings.
Speaker 1: Right, And as somebody that eight hour period, oh sure, sure, And as somebody that has experienced in this just one little thing I want you to just make sure to tell people I'm not lying about if you don't mind, is that in state by state and even in special deals, there are highly regulated processes connected to this, Like just example again, Jersey is my best before I move along to the next caller. In Jersey, you're only allowed to change the price once per day, once in a twenty four hour time period. No matter what happens to your baseline price in that time period, you can only make a change once and then you got to wait twenty four hours before you make another change, unless you're on the parkway or the turnpike, where you're only allowed to change that price once per week. So it's a highly regulated price structure that the violation is not even worth the attempt to beat it. Like if you want to go look, I'm not taking a bath or ten cents a gallon for a day. Yeah, you better. As a matter of fact, if you've got to give away gas, which is also not legal in New Jersey, you can't give away gas. It's not legal. You know why, because you can't tax something that you gave away, or it's at least a lot more difficult. But let me correct myself. You can tax something that you give away, even if I'm trying to just you know, make it a present. Think about that, from one person to another, there's a tax necessarily attached to it and a violation of the law if you do that in Jersey. But just again my point, I just please call me a liar if I'm wrong. It is highly regulated and it is very difficult to do anything outside of the regulations in public, uh with retail gasoline, and this is a small issue, but again has a profound effect on everything economically. So you know, tell me which part of my statement I just made. You know in that last grouping of words, Just please tell anybody if you heard a lie there based on your own experience, Oh.
Speaker 4: You're dred percent legit from what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't, Yeah, Okay, I appreciate it. Hang on, Chris, though, I want to make sure everybody gets a turn and gets to be heard, because I would like to talk less and I want to get beped in here to be able to talk to everybody. And both of us are waiting to get to Jimmy James. So no offense to our next caller, and hang around, Chris if you can, or come back on, we'll put you back on. But it looks like Danny in California before we go to Jimmy James is to Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: Oh you want me to go to jim Go to Jimmy James. I know what, Yeah, please do He's he's.
Speaker 6: Passed on for me, so I will return the favor.
Speaker 1: Okay. Look, and just for the record, the callers do not run the batting order here. But I'm more than happy to honor a request, uh, you know, from callers. If you want to pass up and come back to me next or whatever, let me know when you call in. No pressure here. I want to hear what's on your mind. But there may be a little pressure in this conversation because well, Jimmy James gave b Pete and I a little homework. So let's see if we can make this conversation flow with a discussion that we already have a little background and a little bit of homework done on. I hope, and maybe Jimmy, you'll have some other stuff. Dad. I'll let him choose if he wants to go to that or the homework assignment first. So let's call you teacher for the day or at least the next fifteen minutes. Jimmy James, you should be live, sir. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: All right? Oh? Yeah, great?
Speaker 1: Great. Okay, So on your mind, and we do have answers about a homework assignment, but let's get to before we get into that. I'd be more than happy to hear what's at the front of your mind this week, and then we'll catch up and make up our work from previous assignments. How's that sound.
Speaker 7: That sounds fun? Well, I'm working on my assignment. Did you get my email concerning the paper I owed you? And I sent you the outline?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm a little confused on that. I would like it very much if you wrote to me to clarify instead of doing it here, so that I can understand it and we can do it well for people in public. And I want to make sure that I'm answering you correctly. So do me a favor and just write a little clarification message on email and I will get to it as soon as I have time to read it and know what it says. Okay, so great, So anything else, Yeah, go ahead, whatever else is on your mind. I don't care if it's current you want to talk to me about. I don't know, Diddy or government shutdowns or the latest media debacle. I mean, it's all on you whatever you like.
Speaker 7: I'm governments so called governments shut down. That's fine and day and do me all right, let's get to the movie.
Speaker 4: Come, b Pete, let's here.
Speaker 7: Was I right or was I right? Was that movie not made by the devil himself?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, hold on just a second, just to catch everybody up in case you missed it. And I'm just doing this for the public. And then I really want Ppete to dominate this conversation because I had a smack. I had a swipe at this already on two new news shows and gave you credit for giving me the homework assignment. So I want B Pete because I have no idea what he has to say or if he even completed watching the whole thing. He sent me a message that indicated that he did watch the whole thing, but I'm not certain. So I'd like be Pete to dominate this part of the conversation, please, And I'll just add in my fragment of a thought on it that I might have left that's still fresh on the entire subject. So be Pete. Just to clarify, Jimmy James mentioned, oh geez you okay, be Petere, you all right, all right, the background noise sounded like something with crash here in my headphones. Anyways, So the Umbrella Man, okay, what do you call? Jimmy James mentioned on the show, Hey have you seen this Umbrella Man movie? We had to clarify which Umbrella Man movie? What the Umbrella Man is? This is connected to the jfk assassination, etc. And then I had difficulty getting it from the free movie streamer that IMDb and other website said and Jimmy Jane said would allow me to watch it for free. So Jimmy was kind enough to go get me a YouTube link to the movie, and that way I could see it without having to pay for it. And thank God for that, because you know how many times can you say refund and double refund and triple refund, which, by the way, is very much like reducing the price of you know, something like I don't know pharmaceuticals and saying I got a three hundred percent reduction. Yeah, that means that they paid you of the three hundred percent two hundred percent of that is supposed to come back to you in that equation, because that's how algebra works. But you feel like asking for that sort of. I don't know, price adjustment when you watch certain things. And gee, I'm spoiling my own review, aren't I? So anyway, everybody's caught up umbrella Man. The twenty eighteen Let me just look at my note real fast, make sure I'm accurate. Is a twenty eighteen creation, according to copyright. I guess, uh, And you know it's it's a modern one. It's a dramatization, it's not a documentary, so on and so forth. But it is loosely and I do stress, loosely connected to guess what, the JFK Assassination and Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: The worst movie ever the work not take that back, second worst movie ever?
Speaker 1: Really? Yes, okay, yes, so in my mind you're telling me that this thing is worse than the first the first Brady Bunch movie. Uh is is worse? Is worse than many of.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'll tell you why. Yeah, it's worse than Jonathan Livingston Seagull, which was the worst movie ever made in history. I thought at one time it was Michael Caine in the production the hand, you know, the chopped off hand that terrorizes the neighborhood. Well, that one was bad. But then I went I asked to girl out on him date. She lived down a road from me. We kind of grew up for same area for a while. We decided to go to a movie. She wanted to go see, Jonathan Livison's Seagull. We went and watched that movie. After that, I never talked to that girl again. It's been forty some odd years. I have never spoken to her since. That was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. This one, this one was close. This one was very close. Jimmy, you owe me an hour and forty three minutes watch.
Speaker 1: Something, Okay, Okay, now that I don't want reparations, Okay, you you are so disturbed by the lack of value for this thing, which which you you got for free. Right you didn't pay for it or anything?
Speaker 3: Oh hell no, I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So what you're telling me is this thing is worth reparations. Okay, fine, fine, fine, but that's not what I'm What I'm going to ask you is just you're trying to tell me that this thing, in your estimation, is way worse than say, on my list. It would be like the Brady Bunch movie. There was a conversation called the the conversation or the apartment. At one point where the characters are literally having conversations where they always mention each other by name, it would be like every conversation beginning with B Pete, be Pete, be Pete, like always identifying you first. But now that has a little value in the audio where we just have audio to work with, so you know exactly who I'm talking to. But in every single conversation, that would be like you know, saying to like, say, your mom was involved in this conversation, be Pete, and don't worry. I'm not going to be a jackass about it. Okay, no no jokes coming about the mama. But I'm just saying that if your mom was on screen with us, I kept saying every time I wanted to say something to you, and it's supposed to be, you know, a realistic circumstance and conversation if I keep starting every sentence I addressed to her with but be Pete's mom, be Pete's mother, Be Pete's mother, be Pete's mother.
Speaker 3: At the bench, she would agree with she would agree with me. This is the next to worst movie in the world. The acting was bad, the cinematography was bad. The little conference that you know, twenty guys sitting in a little banquet room at the holiday in Express over on the side, and the confrontation. I just, oh, oh, they should burn this script. They really need to burn this film.
Speaker 1: Okay, So again, just one more stress point here, just in case anybody missed it. I mean, everybody remembers that Christopher Reeve played Superman and all, and of course he suffered a tragic injury and yeah, everything. If you believe in freedom of speech and humor, you know, cool, you're gonna be fine with this, but probably still a little bit creeped out. But if you are somebody who doesn't believe in that, you will have an automatic reaction that I'm a terrible human being for attacking certain human beings and make a whole lot of mess out of something that I'm going to tell you should be a good and clear point of metaphoric understanding between us. So, Christopher Reeve was Superman in the movies for a bit. So what I'm about to tell you is that you're saying that this movie is so bad that we would get something of value, more entertaining, we'd be better off filming Christopher Reeve as Superman now as opposed to the nineteen seventies, We're going to get a better quality piece of work out of Christopher Reeve in twenty twenty five, as is as opposed to as No, so that's what I'm saying, Well, then no, we wouldn't. Well, no, you can film. What you're saying is there would be more value. And what I'm trying to get at is there's more value in filming a corpse, a hole in the ground, is gravestone or anything that could be Christopher Reeve appearing in a movie today as is in twenty twenty five, even given that he was Superman in movies. And you can take those or leave them, or think of them any way you want. What I'm saying is that might be better. That might be best.
Speaker 3: Shit through another mediation session with my ex wife and her lawyer. Then watch that movie again.
Speaker 1: Okay, you stopped on my punchline, so I'll just give us a bonus here if you don't mind. He said you want to go with ex wives. I had a doozy of a first one. And what you're saying is that I would get more enjoyment out of having sex with her today as opposed to any point in the past and now punchline, she did and she was never good at it anyway, and i'd have to dig her up and as is can go just as far as your mind will take you. And you're still telling me that is a more redemptive quality on the shelf of things that you could do with an hour, and you're telling me i'd better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only redemptive quality to this movie is that it's not as bad as Jonathan liveson Siegel. That is the only redeeming quality. Other than that, I'd have to give it two thumbs down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, Okay, so not as bad as watching a train wreck, because a train wreck could be educational in other words?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that about where we're at now?
Speaker 3: But what I want to know is your watched this movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did he watch this movie and then make us sit through it? Because he sat through it, I want to know his motives?
Speaker 1: Okay, So b people wants to know the motive as to why it is you had us watch this now. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to clarify be Pete's point of view before I even throw in my well, let's see with inflation, probably is a.
Speaker 3: Lot simple point of view, as simple as suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, my, yeah, But it's a profound suck we're talking about here, as opposed to just a you know, a semi lazy kind of suck. There are differences there. Profound suck is different than lazy suck.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta it sucked like it sucked like a hurricane in a Hoover factory.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine enough, And you know that's like I don't know a prostitute without a bottom jaw. But these are my attempts at humor here. Okay, just saying, you know, the all teeth hooks, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just immy up.
Speaker 8: Okay, both of you, both of you, stop stepping on both of you. Stop stop okay, stop stop okay, both of you stop stepping on each other and me. I'm just trying to clarify. No no, no, no, no stop stop please, I just.
Speaker 1: Okay. Here's here's the pause, so I can finish this and turn it over to you guys, both of you. I'll pause if I have to. The thing is this, I'm just trying to clarify. Be Pete's position. I'm not even making mine known yet, and so we're gonna go with question number one that be Pete has for Jimmy James, and then I'm gonna shut up and let you guys handle it. And if you talk over each other, it's gonna be no good for anybody to listen to just saying. So let's try and do it and make our humor or snipes or whatever clean and crisp by keeping them, you know, well sorted. Okay, that's all I'm asking for. Please, alrighty, Jimmy gonna put you back on and lay it honest, because the floor is yours and B Pete respect Jimmy James space here. Let him get out whatever he's trying to get out, because there was a point to be made and I'd like to see what it was, you know, and this is just your part of the conversation with Jimmy. Okay, So give him silence so he can get it done. Okay, fair enough, Okay, I'm taking B. Pete's silence. I'm taking BP. Yes, I'm taking B. Pete's silence as a communication of agreement. So these are my assumptions. Let's see how they work out. So Jimmy floor is yours.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 7: My goodness, all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Chuck.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it that the Heart of Gold.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even get to Heart of Gold to see. That's why my punchline was stepped on. So you're filling in blanks. But that's cool, Jimmy, you take it anyway. But we I'm not even trying to engage yet. Just please nail down your point and try and give a response to be Pete asking what is the motive for why it is you wanted us to watch it? And you can be funny or serious or do a little both or man, please exercise your freedom of speech on this. Tell tell me Bete what the motive was.
Speaker 7: Well, I told you guys, the motive this film is a problem. And while none of us like it, and while did you not watch the end, be Pete, the moral of the story. Okay, please, that's here the widow. Okay, she explained to the gentleman how his life is empty and that's why he researches jfk assassination. Uh did you not this is a very effective piece of propaganda.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that was what I said.
Speaker 1: BP. Stop stop let him, let him finish it. Let him finish his whole thought. Please, please, because please don't step on him, honest. No, but you're making enough noise to disrupt his point. I want his point fully made, please, Jimmy, I'm trying to make sure that your laying stays open.
Speaker 4: What's all the racket?
Speaker 7: What BP you do not comprehend? Yeah, I'll get.
Speaker 1: It, okay, so you are No, I'm trying to just make allow the points to be made clearly. Sorry, Jimmy. It wasn't about you know who got what or anything else. I just wanted you to be able to make your point unmolested. Uh here, So uh is there anything that you need to repeat or add on for what the motive was for BPTE and I to watch If you don't mind, I.
Speaker 7: Told you that with the problem is this movie is dangerous as hell. It's going to warp the minds of the simple minded. And you didn't get the message of this film. Really, you didn't see You didn't get it that people who quote unquote believe in conspiracy theories are warped individuals. You didn't get that where the dude was thinking about killing a guy, he's insane his life since turmoil? Why this is the only reason people would get involved. It's such crazy ideas.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just just to illustrate why it is people both love and hate my analysis of things, I am going to fall back into my you know, my standard operating procedure here and ask the following questions. Jimmy, the first thing, can a piece of propaganda be effective if nobody sees it? I mean literally, like the tree falling in the woods. What do you think about that regarding propaganda? If you don't mind, I'd like to hear what your opinion is of that concept.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've already considered that, Chuck. The problem is is that film is going to live forever and we are not.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, And I see that, and I contemplate that even about my own material, that people are not actually hearing what I'm doing. And potentially later on if any of it survives, circulates, or somebody saves it, you know, somewhere well after I'm dead, you know, will there even be an effect then? But you know, was I propaganda? Is the question I ask myself all the time, And that's personal, that's turning it to myself. And imagine, you know, people that actually have power, they can do a lot of things and plant seeds that are meant to grow later, and boy, it can become complex. So you're asking whether we see these things. I imagine that was your motive is to make sure Like it's kind of like nudging somebody standing next to you in a crowd while you're watching a building burn. You nudge them and you go, you see this. Is that what you're saying the motive was? Or am I getting something wrong?
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I was doing. Like I said, whenever it was, I recommended seeing this movie. This movie is dangerous and I want eyes on it and I want people to realize that this thing is. What do you think the motive was? This wasn't no movie script. The whole point of this film was to discredit so called conspiracy theorists. Would you wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's just go with a couple of things here. Just for clarification, I'm not even answering a question. I just want to be very clear about what I'm answering and what BP's answering. Okay, the thing is this. You wanted us to evaluate this and see if we could concur with you that it is a piece of propaganda and what it's design is. And I understand that, And that's the kind of thing I try and do every single week and sometimes every fifteen minutes when I create this content right here called the o'celli effect, right, And even working with other people, I try and do the same thing all the time. So totally on board, one hundred percent. And I feel better even just that somebody's attempting to look at something and understand it in this way. But at the same time, Jimmy, I want to know a couple of things. Maybe you could give me a couple of answers in one shot. One is are you unfamiliar this having like? Is this new to you, this idea, this concept, this specifically tracked piece of propaganda. Is this new to you as a concept as far as you're concerned when it comes to the JFK assassination. And also, do you think you understand what the purpose is of the propaganda? And I think I already know the answer here, but I just want clarification for everybody else. Do you think you absolutely know what the total intention of this thing is? Again, their motive for creating, releasing and trying to get people to watch this thing before we even get into judgment of its quality. Do you believe that you understand the full motivations and what it is regarding this thing. So first question, and both of them, I think can the answered together is one, is this new, relatively new sort of new to you or you know, do you think that this has been like an ancient formula that continues to work so broke, don't fix it? Or do you think this is a new concept or represents something unique or at least remotely fresh in this particular groove. If you don't mind, I would love to have those two questions answered about it.
Speaker 9: So go ahead, Jimmy, Well, what you're flying is, of course basically true.
Speaker 7: There's never been having aside from the film JFK, any attempt by any filmmaker really to even an attempt to put out our side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't apply just just for clarity, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, one sack, one sack, just for clarity here. I didn't imply anything there. I just simply tried to offer, do you recognize this? And I asked these questions about your perspective. I didn't want to imply if I did it was completely accidental. I was trying to make sure I didn't imply that you knew anything didn't know anything. I wanted you to speak for yourself, So please, if that message was conveyed to you, it's completely a mistake on my part. I am literally trying to objectively ask you if you think this is new or old or it is an ancient formula, you know, is it something that's being repeated one and two? Just to be specific again, God help me. You know this is where it gets tough, you know, do you think that? Well anyway? You know what I'm going for here. I think, I hope, and I've tried to be as clear the first time as I could, and I failed, So go ahead and run with it. But I wasn't trying to imply anything about your opinion. I'm seeking it and trying to take it objectively from you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I was good, man, I was good, and I was just starting with the films that I have historical was seen that are even one off from the first opinion. Yeah, I know what this film's doing, and it's new, and that it's full bore propaganda. This movie was made to change people's minds. And to form to make people who watch it to confirm what they hope would be already confirmation bias. The people who believe that the murder of JFK are just simply all mixed up in the head.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just wanted to get your view, But you said that I implied stuff. So I want to make sure that if I did seem to imply it, it was not intentional on my part, not part of my motive here. That's all I was trying to clarify, Jimmy, That's all I was trying to clarify. I really literally wanted your view on that. Be beat. I know you had a little technically Okay, go ahead, go ahead. I'm trying not to have a step on each other. I'm my mistake, goohead.
Speaker 7: But I was just gonna say I just I feel that this is something kind of new, Chuck. I absolutely believe that this is aimed at millennials and jen whatever we're on now excess of Z I don't know whatever. They're little minds of mush. You know, they think the government is the answer and not the problem, and things like this is just going to believe me, the polls, Now, I know what they say, but at ten years truck belief and indeed dependence and the government, it's only going to get ginue to increase and more and more. I think the younger generations are going to become more and more conformous. That's just my opinion based on observation, and I think this movie exactly has gamed at them. With this in mind that you know, people who have these see things that you you don't know about, well, they're clearly just got problems in their private life. They're mentally unbalanced.
Speaker 2: This film was, I agree, awful.
Speaker 7: But I it's not so much the actors and the acting and the low budget. I think this film is dangerous.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna leave it right there. Okay, We're gonna leave it right there because you more than answered the question and I want to open it back up to you. But before we go there, I want to keep the conversation flowing. So just hang on, b Pete. That's his answer to what I asked. Okay, where I was just trying to say, you know, did you have an idea about this? And have you seen it before? And he's now laying out, you know, part of his roadmap as to what he thinks the effect is, et cetera. So just to continue that conversation now, I'd like to get your viewpoint, and I'm going to try and keep everybody separated so nobody steps on anybody and we get this through, because I think this could be very important if you know, and no matter how you or him answer this, I think this is extremely illustrative of the various issues and way more than any of us are going to have time or the ability or energy to cover here. And again, I'm still trying to be objective and not offering my opinions as much. I may have tainted them a little so far, but I'm trying to just manage this be Pete, go ahead, your thoughts on the Umbrella Man eighteen, which I always love. How something with an innocuous name, which, by the way, there's something called Mafia Most Wanted, which was recently released on Netflix. It's a brand new film and it's that's the most cheesy, nondescript Who gives a crap? I mean literally a cereal box in the grocery store that just is mostly without any sort of markings except in big bold letters. It says the word ceial literally that is what I'm looking at here. But you know, when it comes to a title, the umbrella Man well reminds me of a guy named Cutler, reminds me of you know, the Erro Marris film. Reminds me of this figure that has echoed continuously, whether it's Jim Garrison's representation in JFK or it is various other times when conspiracy theory is the centerpiece of the Thanksgiving dinner in November, and indeed we have to deal with the Umbrella Man once again. But in the twenty eighteen rendering of this film, now, now the funny part is, guys, the JFK assassination not the primary focus of the film, you could argue, But then again you might argue that it just shares the centerpiece area on the table again with the Thanksgiving dinners being set up for November of this year and for the Novembers of many a year past. So with that bepat the floor, is yours briefly to try and do this, because I want to keep this flowing out. I want to just linger on it, hit it hard, hit it quick, and paint it as best you can by throwing a bucket at it. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I don't think the movie is going to cause any problems down the road. I really don't. I mean, it's what I want to know is of all the people that have even briefly looked at the JFK Assassination, how many of them went and dug up their copies of the zu Bruder film to look at m two four and two five. I'm just curious to know how many went to check to see if there was any factual basis for the storyline based on those two frames, because I can't find a damn thing where Michael Grasso, the director and writer, even discusses how he came and put a couple losing a kid to an accident, tied it into the JFK assassination and focusing on the umbrella. Man, I don't see the connection, But I don't know. I don't think it's that big of a deal. If anybody is willing to sit through that movie, as bad as it is at the end of it, I don't think they're going to come out, you know, to be thinking this whole conspiracy situation. And I mean because here lately, if you go by conspiracies, a lot of the ones that have come out in the past what four years, it turned out to be true. So I don't know, see this one doing much harm, ok I really don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to point out and again VP, do not take this as a personal slight or attack on you, because I know that some people might think that's what I'm doing. Uh So I'm just putting it out there that that is again not my intent, motive, or desire. I just want to point out that you're literally taking the bait here in my mind, because it's very much like arguing over whether or not you know, Ruth Payne was called Janet Williams in the JFK of Oliver Stone's Eye, right, it's literally, well, Ruth Payne, the Ruth Payne character in the movie JFK. Okay, just so you know, is named Janet Williams in the story. And there are various name changes where you go, wait a minute, I'm gonna go track down that name. Or if somebody said you know that all right, Daily Plaza was now Daily Plaza and connected to you know, the daily paper in Dallas, Texas, or it was the Dallas Dally Plaza like as in Dallas, where name changes and the different things there are left as the argument to consume your energy and your focus, and whether it's two four one O four four oh four or indeed three point thirteen in the frames surrounding it in the Zapruder film, you have already been sucked into a universe where you are dealing with the FBI's definitions because they're the ones that put numbers on the frames. Okay, what are you.
Speaker 3: Talking about, Willis you know where do? I don't understand where you're even coming from with this.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're being mad because you're not because you're taking it personally mad.
Speaker 3: You know, and pliers and you think you're still in the produce section. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I see, So it makes no sense. Just just to be clear. Okay, I'll tell you what. I'm a retard if you want to go there. But here's the thing that I'm seeing, and I'm trying to point out objectively as best I can, is that you're wondering about the window dressing. And this is the intent of some of this stuff when it's designed this way. It's not somebody just.
Speaker 3: Wondering about is how many nut jobs out there went and started tracking down from two four and two five to see if there's any connection to what was written about in the film. That's the only point I'm making. Okay, that's it. It doesn't go any further than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it, because what's happening is the manipulation of the conversation has begun long before you even started on that. Because now you turn to a focus there and you say, I wonder how many nitwits took their time to waste it on this, And it's literally a double headfake that's happening here, because whether it's artistic license or a guy just not knowing his material or anything else, the design still works and it still hasn't what design see? Why are you why? What is with the tension? Why do I I sense hostility over this just.
Speaker 3: Because you're sitting here saying that I'm not getting some unseen underwoven method of making me go and focus on this and not look at this and not think about No, I don't think anything about it. It was a lousy fucking movie.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I just made a comment, and Stay Lou went and looked at two O four and two O five on their frames, just out of curiosity, because I know, somebody went out there and did it. Okay, somebody in that group sure that rounds up in Dallas every year went and checked those two frames and I'm just curious to know how many of them did. You've turned this into some psychologic I haven't even considered because the movie totally sucked.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm making you're looking at.
Speaker 3: It from a movie, not as a right, not as an attack on conspiracy theorist. Was it an entertaining movie, No, it was written terrible. Did it have a flow to it. No, because the two extreme things that they're trying to merge together did not work. I'm looking at it from a movie artistic aspect, not the underlying This is bad for conspiracy because if people see this, they're going to go and they're going to go thinking about this and that it's just diverting people off. Screw all that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let me know when you feel as though you've defended yourself or whatever before I can ask a question, if there's anything else you'd like to ask.
Speaker 3: Ask any question you want. Well, instead of telling me what I'm faking out and head fakes and double head fakes and triple head fakes, ask your question.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said nothing about you and head fakes according to my memory. But okay, fine, and let you say I did. Let's start again and see if I can get this out and not have you take it personally because it's not about you actually, And that's the funny part again to me, is that it's just ironic that I can't sit here and explain the literal in real time reaction that you're having to something that becomes something else. It's not me turning it in. It's my observation I'm trying to give you about what the intent of this thing is. It's not even about you. It's just that there's a lot of people who are going to look at this and take your point of view. And I'm not even invalidating your point of view. I'm saying this is part of the purpose of property. See, I can't even dissect something and use somebody's reaction anymore because they take it as a personal slight. They take it as me making a lot of statements about something where I'm trying to point out something that's happening and explain a reaction as best I can make it out because I'm not inside of your head. I'm just telling you what I see and what's a consistent type of reaction and a consistent reaction two similar and same things, Which is that the intent of even off roading into this, even mentioning it and offering it as hey, you know how many idiots went and looked at two four and two of five instead of saying that, you know, that's an irrelevant thing to look at, or saying that you know it's got no value or it's just wrong, or this is just a waste of time. Instead of saying that, you're saying, I wonder how many idiots did that?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And what I'm saying to you is this is part of the design. This is intentional. This is not sloppiness. This has a purpose, and it works very well to make people own positions, defend them, and argue with each other, instead of ever getting to the root of any of what this thing is attempting to present or what it could be as valuable as a crap piece of artwork, I mean, even if a child draws a stick figure, it has enough value to communicate that that's meant to represent a person. Beyond that it could be nothing. But then again, you start making other marks on this thing. You know, you give a genitalia and everything else. Now you've added to the conversation. But when people are willing to get angry, dismissive, and kind of everything else over a film or a piece of work or a piece of content that has nothing to do with them, I find that fascinating, indeed, and I do find it interesting that there is a consistent psychological use for content, artwork, information, And I'm trying to grapple with and trying to begin to analyze it. And this is the kind of stop sign that I typically receive. So I'm relating to it, understanding it, and seeing you're getting upset thinking I'm making assertions about you and what you said. I'm trying to point out this is what we have, and this indeed is indicative of what the design and the designers had in mind when they launched it. That's all I'm trying to say, which is not an attack on you or anything to belittle your opinion, point of view, lack of education on the subject, or even your abilities as a film critic. I'm not attacking any of it. I'm just pointing out that taking a look and a listen, even to this conversation right now shows people who are observant something about the actual usefulness of things like this. That's all I was trying to get to, and maybe I did it sloppy and crappy, but I'm sorry. I don't think I'm as bad a communicator as many other people who are very successful and celebrated, even if they are more in line with people's political ideals, religious concepts, you know, emotional state of being, or even simply because you know, this person talking kind of sounds like me and has the same color skin as me, and it is supposed to be from the same country as me. You know, there's a lot of forgiveness for people like that across the board with everybody. But I got to tell you, it's very unforgiving when you try and tell somebody something that doesn't comport with something in their own mind. Already in this day and age, it's a recipe for failure and pain if you care about the thing you're crafting. So that's all I was actually ultimately trying to point out here, which now you know, I guess I'm just a kook who overthinks and you know, is pretty much stupid, and that's fine. If that's where we're at, that's fine too. And I'm not saying that to you, b Pete alone. I'm saying that to anybody who's listening to I'm supposed to surrender actually under the fact that I've now been rude and wrong and everything else, and I had no point in my mind or heart where I was attempting to judge Be Pete. So take a look at the part that I'm playing and being a useful idiot people. That's what I'm saying. And I ask that anybody listening to what I'm talking about right now considers their role in the grand global useful idiot cast of characters as we continue to go on day by day. That's all I ask. And I didn't. I'm not even putting you on the useful idiot list, Be Pete, just so you know, Nope, not at all. But you probably have had a cameo just because seems like everybody gets one now if they open their mouths or engage with this cesspool of propaganda and gaslighting, etc. That's being presented to you by Global Corp. And its partner in the various black rock institutions. Oh and ps government too. So it's a grand game, and you know the Carlin line. What was again? Oh yeah, it's a big club and you ain't in it, but you can be hired for entertainment or to serve them drinks or just to be part of the blood sport in between golf outings, if you'd like just saying, And that's where I'm at, and I really truly hope that my friend be Pete and Jimmy James and anybody else listening does not feel personally attacked by any of this, because I'm not personally attacking anyone, And I don't know how to scream, you know, at the cop who's got a gun pointed at me various times telling me drop your weapon. I don't have a weapon, therefore I can't even be pointing it at you. And I don't know how to drop something I don't have. It's not what I'm doing, and you can you know. I don't edit these things, So listener, take it to leave it as you see it, and hopefully he got something useful out of it. But would you like to answer any more of Jimmy James, you know, about what it is he'd like to say about the film or anything before I let him back on to have at it again.
Speaker 3: No, by all means, jog go ahead and continue on this discussion because you lost me a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, apologies, not my intention again, but uh, I'll just let Jimmy James talk a little more, and uh maybe maybe he's months to tell me that I've done something wrong. Perhaps, and uh again, I'll just apologize to Jimmy James before he even says it if he thinks I did something wrong here. Sorry, let's see where's my thing to unmute him? And then I'd like to move on back to Uh. Oh wait, we got to go back to Danny at least and then maybe catch a break before we run totally out of time. So I want to try and get around and people can still join three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six Jimmy, You're back on and uh floor yours again. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 7: Ryan never did get what's your thought on the film? So do you agree with me that this thing clearly was has nothing to do This film completely fictional, completely fictional. The very title is misleading. As I told you last week, Chuck has nothing to do. Of course, people think they're watching a piece of entertainment and they're getting instead gonna get brainwashed. And the title alone pulls in the people who would be interested in actually the Umbrella Man or anything JFK related, And this film, and my opinion, could work people over in their minds as far as making them feel like fools for believing in so called conspiracy theories. That's what I saw was an attack piece on me in my community. I have.
Speaker 4: B Pete.
Speaker 7: I agreed the film, God knows, I didn't. It was painful, but someone definitely knew something.
Speaker 6: There was the occasional what hat Sarway like, Yeah, the hooker with the article just happened to drive a Ramblers.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even right model dressed not the point dressed as Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Was a shot at okay.
Speaker 1: Dressed as Jackie Kennedy. I'm sorry, Jimmy James. Just to point out a couple of things. The Rambler like Ruth Payne had dressed as Jackie Kennedy, literally masquerading as her as a hooker and play actor. In what year was this supposed to be taking place? Jimmy, I do forget that.
Speaker 3: Part eighty three.
Speaker 1: Eight three eighty three. Okay, So in eighty three, twenty years right, they kept saying, twenty years after the assassination. Uh, you know, here's Jackie Kennedy showing up at a conspiracy theorist convention a lady dressed as Jackie Kennedy. Obviously he was a prostitute.
Speaker 3: The only way it could have been better as if the Rambler had been a station wagon. Now I'm surprised I didn't try to find one.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even remember what it was. I was stuck on the fact that they were calling it a rambler anyway.
Speaker 3: Uh, and it was yeah, red rambler sedan Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I I didn't I didn't even catch that much detail because I was still too busy on tacking, you know, unpacking other things I saw. But my opinion is is almost irrelevant. I think the only thing that you have a point of agreement with with b Pete on though here is that it's a terrible film. Uh and definitely a no no thought up from either one of you, is what I'm thinking. Unless maybe there's some value that I missed in what you were saying, Jimmy, is there is there any value to this film in your mind at all.
Speaker 7: I think it would be a valuable film to show in military colleges as an example of low budget propaganda.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not the lowest budget thing I've ever seen, that's for sure. Uh. You know, Bill Cooper had a thing he did basically with a camquarder and even camcorder and VCR on screen graphics that were created by gold Star back then, because the Koreans actually made it so you could create your home entertainment a little better with VHS. And that was odd because that was from the home unit, not even the camp quarterer. But anyway, Bill Cooper's low budget production is about the next step down in my mind. And camp quarters and VCRs were still expended in nineteen eighty eight if you got really good ones, so you know, And that's when he put that thing out, and he also got you know, black and white stuff. He had to transfer things, and he got something from I don't know Nova or one PBS thing where they did a graphic as well utilized it as part of his own thing. He wasn't generating his own computer generated graphics. But either way, copyright issues aside, and that dead stare of Bill Cooper as he explained, I'm going to tell you something because I served in Vietnam and President Kennedy was shot by the driver. Yeah, it didn't quite go to that level. I would say, in its defense, it wasn't quite that low budget. But in today's you know, reality, and even in twenty eighteen when this thing was released, kinda on part with that sort of in my mind almost there. Not quite as low, but almost like it's in the neighborhood, but it ain't on the same block just yet. As that. Anybody disagree with me? Or do I have this wrong?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Start with start with me, Pete this time? Do you disagree with me about that? I mean, is that about the level we're talking about here budget wise? Or do you do you think I.
Speaker 3: Misjudge it would? It was low budget, but I've seen a lot lower budget ones out there. Oh yeah, So, I mean I gotta give them credit, you know, for what they were trying to do. You know, the home set that they had was nice, the little conference, you know, they for the budget that they had, they did a good job. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but the home set and whatever, I mean, they could have just gotten lucky with somebody living in a house that they were able to shoot in that already had these things.
Speaker 3: They made the best of what low budget they had. I'll put it that way, because really budget why you can tell it was low budget film just based on the quality of the actors. But for the most part, they made best use of their money, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: But they were they had a lot more budget relatively speaking, and even given the uh you know, time shift for inflation and the value of the dollar, et cetera. Uh, you know, it's not as good or efficient to use some money. And uh, you know, Texas Chainsaw A Massacre had less money and did a better job. You know, totally different genre, I know, but I mean you take a look at that low budget piece of work. Uh they probably had well no, wait a minute, you know what, Texas Chainsaw A Massacre might have had a higher budget. I got to look that up. But again, I think they are again in the same neighborhood, believe it or not, as far as you know, low budget film and would it got It's definitely not as effective as the Blair Witch Project for a low project, low uh low budget.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, return on the dollar and I don't know. This film was shown at a couple of film festivals before it was released, and I don't think it was released to the box office. I can't find anything that shows a box office amount. I think it went straight to streaming or something straight to video.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm a DVD.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I mean, in defense of the modern landscape of where you can put a film, whether it was released in the box office or not might not be relevant. I mean a lot of things are not released in the box office. I mean a seriously expensive Star Trek film was recently released only for a streaming platform, and you would think that something that's a no brainer merchandise wise and everything else. And by the way, you want to talk about a bad script. Anyhow, the most recent Star Trek film flop and they didn't even try to put it in theaters to the best of my knowledge, I mean, maybe I'm wrong about that, but the push definitely was about putting it on paramount plus. So there's a way to you know, make probably thirty of these things for the price of what they you know, in other words, they's probably spent twenty Well, let's be more generous. They probably could make twenty of these films with the budget they gave to the latest Star Trek streaming film. Uh and awful also, So I'm just saying, comparatively speaking, I don't know how effective they were with the money because I'm too distracted by what I see on the screen. What do you think of that, Jimmy James? Is that a fair assessment? Or am I flat wrong again?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I never said you is wrong about anything.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm not saying you said it. It's just I'm often seen. I'm sorry, I'm often I'm often told that I'm flat wrong about everything, not necessarily by you. So I'm saying, am I flat wrong again? You know? For everybody to witness or you know, is there is there something more to it? Tell me about what your thoughts are on you know, budgetary use and you know quality of the film.
Speaker 7: Let's say, I think it's amazing that this what was the man's name, Garassi. I'm amazed he did it. He put together, he put around, he made a script built around his premise, he got the people together, He did it, and things out there. People will watch it and people.
Speaker 1: Will okay, okay, fair enough. I'm often amazed by what people got money to do and somebody else signed off on cher I'll give you millions of dollars to do this. I'm often amazed by stuff like that. Uh So, I I understand where you're coming from there. So what are your thoughts purely about that? Once again, VP, because I might have lost track of them in my own mental uh you know, in my own mental derangement here regarding this. You know, what do you think about that quality? Were what they paid for it? Et cetera. What do you think they got out of their money? And did they get bang for their buck?
Speaker 3: Essentially, I think they made good use of their money. I'm trying to figure out if Pittsburgh had put any money behind it. The one listing for the movie it was listed on a Pittsburgh film page where they promote anything that you know, I guess that takes place in Pittsburgh and that's where this thing was settled. So I don't know for their money, I think they got their money's worth. I think they made the best use of their money and making the film. The problem with the film that for me, is being able to sit through those dead spots between a lack of dialogue or a lack of action on the screen, and it just the very first part of it just drug and then all of a sudden it takes this turn where at the blink of an eye, he's fixated on the JFK assassination, and then all the dialogue revolves around his involvement in that, like at the Thanksgiving dinner when he shows up and he's trying to tell him what's going on and he gets mocked and everything. I think they made good use. I really would like to sit down with Michael Grasso and ask him what hell were you thinking when you wrote the script, because I'd be curious to see how he tries to make the connection between a couple losing a kid and the dad going off the deep end while the mom's out running around in the nice, you know, cabin in the woods, and then all of a sudden everything's hanky dory when they get back together at the end. It's just I really would like to know what was going through his mind when he wrote this thing, how he got that connection to the umbrella man, because that's the part I don't understand well.
Speaker 1: I think that if you carefully analyze some of these things, they begin to make more sense in the nonsense, if you don't mind me using that phrase, because Pittsburgh. The reason why it's there is because, if memory serves, isn't that where they go for the conference is in Pittsburgh and the family like either the families from Pittsburgh or they go for the conference. I forget which. Do you remember Bpe in Pittsburgh?
Speaker 3: Isn't that where what's his name? The medical examiner holds his things in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my point I was trying to get to. But point of reference in the movie is either the conference was there or that's where the couple was from. Do you know which one it was?
Speaker 3: No, that's where That's where is where the couple was from. He goes to Dallas for the conference.
Speaker 1: Because he well, no, he doesn't go to Dallas for the conference, because they travel from the meeting at the conference to Dallas and they take a long trip in the car to get there. So the conference wasn't in Dallas. We got to look back at this because I'm misremembering it, because it becomes a bit convoluted. Let's say, as it goes along, because remember they take the long road trip and end up in Dealey Plaza where he's I'm standing where, Here's where the pruiter was, Here's where the umbrella man was standing, you know during the climb accident film, right, or the seeming climaccident film, which again was another head fake. But you know who's counting. So you know, we know that they traveled to get to Dallas like all night or all day driving, so they weren't in Dallas for the conference.
Speaker 3: Okay, well where was the conference at?
Speaker 1: That's what I was trying to remember, is whether the couple was from Pittsburgh or the conference was in Pittsburgh, because the only Pittsburgh connections in my mind is that in the eighties there were a lot of people connected to the assassination that lived in the area around Pittsburgh. First of all, because I was contacting them in nineteen eighty eight, say five years after this movie was supposed to be taking place in its setting in timeline, right. But also that is indeed where the WEC conferences were held. Ducane University is right there, etc. Etc. So Sira weckt his connection to the assassination, I think given a nod here and even the inclusion of Pittsburgh in the storyline. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: Am I crazy? There?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: No, not necessarily I'm looking up right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, you look at Jimmy. You you had something to say about this? Am I crazy? Or you know? Is it connected? Et cetera? What's your thought? Wellby Pete looks it up.
Speaker 7: It's been a year or two since I actually watched the movie, but I remember it's sins. They most likely started in Pittsburgh and ended up in Dallas. Yeah, yeah, Pittsburgh was it for a while, not only because of Sir h Watt, the crazy uh that crazy guy came a senator of course. It was on the Wark Commission. Was from there. What's his name there?
Speaker 1: No, okay, let's be uh okay, yeah, for the record, before you go any further though, Jimmy arl Inspector was a Philadelphia based guy, which is on the other side of the state from Pittsburgh geographical, but he was.
Speaker 3: A Rocky territory.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well, here's the thing. Arle Inspector was like a Philly guy. Philadelphia. He was a Philadelphia lawyer and I believe his district encompassed Philadelphia, so the eastern part of the state. Pittsburgh is in the western part of the state. So but I am telling you that people literally, you know, not in the public eye or for intentionality, for some reason, did congregate a bunch of key witnesses, especially medical ones, in the Pittsburgh area. That's where they were just living, you know, relatively close to Pittsburgh for some reason. Not telling you, I understand that, but there were people that were there, and you can go back and check. Best reference might be William Law's book about that, because that's just where these people were. And indeed that's where I got a rare you know, five minutes with a doctor face to face who was the guy in charge of the and I'm one of the few people that did that. But I absolutely failed in my task of gaining anything new from him because I just aggravated him and ended the already, you know, like I'll give you a few minutes and if you you know, if you talk a certain way, I'll let the conversation continue. I totally failed. But again, given that it was like ninety one or ninety two when I did it, you know, I was not as well informed as I am today, and I probably could have gotten more out of that doctor whose name is actually slipping my mind at the moment, and should sorry.
Speaker 7: I see what you're saying, Chuck, I see what you're saying. That is interesting. There was a lot of those hospital people that were in Dallas that ended in.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh, didn't they Yeah, they did.
Speaker 7: They just all sudden were gone out of Dallas, a lot of them, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well people did scatter, you know, in the years that followed, because they just did. I'm not even all bringing an explanation there. But what's weird is I mean you had people like Gerald Custer, you know, again, another X ray guy. But it wasn't all X ray guys. There were other medical people specifically that were witnesses to different things that just, you know, by happenstance coincidence, ended up in Pittsburgh. And I don't know the answer to that question why, But it's just something that we could reliably say that an odd amount of people seem to congregate there. There's another congregation that took place in Florida. But one could say as people got older, you know, it's just a typical place of retirement. So you know, causality and correlation may not be related there. But again, an odd cluster of people emerge right there in the state of Florida, and particularly in one geographical location I don't know how to describe at this very moment, but you know, And then there were people that just continue to exist in and around Dallas because well, hell, some people do stay close to their hometown, or at least they used to, uh you know.
Speaker 7: But then again, right, you know, and plus people that aren't doctors, that aren't independently wealthy. Well that's just like cab poor cab drivers that you can't just pick up and take out a town.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 7: But guys, I'm really sorry. I took up an awful lot of time and I know Danny is on the line and there's only fifteen minutes left. So I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Holy I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Let me audience, No, no, no, hey, look my fault if that's what happened, Jimmy. But for that reason, I'm just going to put you on mute and try to get back around to everybody, if you don't mind. But anyway, I hope that somebody learns something from this interaction. Is all I'm going to say about it, but stick around. Who knows what will happen in the next fifteen to twenty minutes. So Danny's had fruit for thought and plenty of time to marinate in his own, in his own mentality here while he was on hold. Hopefully I'm bringing him back around to get around here, Danny, what do you have to offer? And offer it any way? You want no explanation, need to just drop the bombs.
Speaker 10: Okay, all roads lead the picks for the JFK assassination could be.
Speaker 2: And I want to know how ROBERTA.
Speaker 10: Clemente's death was somehow a cover for this cover up.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, I would wager that you could probably find that on YouTube somewhere. Not saying that it's valid, but I'm willing to bat.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody tried to make a thing. What was the most weird one I caught recently? It was like, oh, it's related to Charlie Kirk's death, Like, Charlie Kirk's death is related to the JFK assassination. Here's why. Uh really, Oh, I know what it was? In fact, here, here's where, And everybody's gonna like do their version of when I say this, but yeah, because Kirk was clearly killed by Masad and so was JFK. Because once again, you know, it's all about you know, much like oranges and apples, it's all about the juice, you know. And yeah, that's where they go is like they're like, oh, well they killed Charlie Kirk and they killed JFK because they were saying things that they shouldn't know about Israel. So the Masad did it. That again, just to be clear, is not endorsed by me, not encouraged by me. And I'm not saying it because I'm afraid to anybody or anything. It's just that that level of stupidity is just something I don't want to be caught dead, even imagining that somebody thinks I support. But my god, you know, literally there's a thing out there about this now. It's literally connected, and they have about forty five minutes of material about this, okay, just to give you an idea. It's not a five minute thing. So yeah, why not? Sure what else? Cookie monster was created to cover it up for kids? I don't know, you know, we could go in different directions. There's the scientology theory now gaining traction again. Uh you know, or maybe you know JFK was killed. He was actually a woman.
Speaker 10: I don't know scientology conspiracy with the JFK assassination.
Speaker 1: Indeed there is, and I got to tell you that it's so convoluted. I I don't think I could articulate it without studying it right before airtime. But it's there. It does exist, just saying also he was just you know, my favorite still that that continues to live and breathe is that he was actually he faked his death and came back as Jimmy Carter, so you know, because he's a Democrat and therefore don't care about the Kennedy assassination because he was just another sick, evil, twisted Democrat and clearly a pervert. That is another thing that people are working with. No, No, that JFK was such a pervert that he needed to fake his own day and come back as Jimmy Carter because he's part of the elite, and he's also part of the you know, all kinds of freaky sex cult things that democrats are all involved in because they're the dark evil, and he was part of the dark evil underbelly, like he you know, he might have lived long enough to get on Epstein Island, but you know, we don't know it because who knows what identity assumed there. But no, there's a whole thing about Kennedy faked his death and returned to public life as Jimmy Carter. And they've got, you know, pictures trying to prove it, and yeah, and all kinds of other alleged evidence to make the allegation. Yeah, no, that's a popular theory. JFK was Jimmy Carter, and it was because he was a pervert who did drugs and hanged everybody else's wife. And that's why, I mean literally, it's that's just part of it obviously. But still, and then he came back with a redeemed image and a fake identity and it was Jimmy Carter so he could be reinstalled as president, you know, Democrats.
Speaker 10: And so Jimmy Carter would have been John F. Kennedy's alter ego.
Speaker 1: No alter ego, assumed identity. He's the same guy. No, I'm serious, he's the same guy, but now he's Jimmy Carter, so they could return him to power without having to explain how a dead man came back to office, you know, just saying this is one of the things that's out there.
Speaker 10: So I get another question here with jfk. Now, you're going to be there in November as those group of folks gonna show up there to get John John It's gonna show up finally.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. That's another thing too, is don't forget that. You know, some of the same people that say he became Jimmy Carter were also willing to say that John F. Kennedy Junior faked his death and was waiting for Trump the Messiah to arrive so he could become his vice president. But I gotta say, if that's the case, I mean, whoe woe to the credit you got to give to the plastic surgeon who changed him into Jay Evans or Mike Pence. I wasn't televant.
Speaker 3: What wasn't that a cute thing to JK Jr? Coming back?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but if you if you had gone with me last year, you could have seen some of them people in purpose person, which Jimmy James says they weren't really the people, but they were the same people with the Q signs and you know, waiting for John John to return to the Grassy Knoll on an anniversary to announce that he was going to be Trump's vice president.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I would.
Speaker 10: I would really love to talk to those people because I want to know about their evidence of like one Ton will Day where they kind of like already executed Hillary, you know, and and Trump was gonna like round up all these petals. You know what his Trump's spiritual advice. I think his name is Morris. He just got plugged guilty to to moless than a twelve year old for five years. You know, he's getting six months, you know, Yeah, just what what? What do you what? Well, wasn't that forty year old?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I really don't know. Well, b Pete immediately said, wasn't that a forty year old case? I think is what he just said. But you know, the relevance of these things, I can't even keep up. It could be Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was back in the eighties. Supposedly he the same kid for like five years back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys have more knowledge on this than I do, so I have to defer to you. But amazingly this week, to me, the most remarkable. You know, I don't know what to call it, but you know, the truly right wing freak show online that is occurring, and it is a freak show when I tell you the following, as far as I'm concerned, full twenty four hours, Barack Obama's under arrest and already in custody and confessing to crimes you won't even believe. Really, yeah, like he's already And because this literally went on for a full twenty four hours, and I don't know, people disappeared their video or dropped off of my algorithm now because there were multiple propagators of said propaganda out there that he's already been busted. Now they've done this before where he was supposedly arrested for cocaine trafficking, et cetera. But this time in the storyline, Trump's really got him and he is in custody and we're about to see if former president tried for treason in public. Went on for twenty four hours just saying among these were horrible colonies.
Speaker 10: You go ahead, okay, because this is today is the anniversary the thirty third Anniversity of Brockhamachelle. So do you think the picture I saw them most smiling happiness with Cristis actors, and they were in custody of Trump.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, just.
Speaker 10: What I got out of your pick is this horrible movie? Is how where people's imaginations go? Yeah, twisted the facts and the truth?
Speaker 1: Well remember when that these videos also have to contend with. You know, first of all, Michelle is actually Michael Obama. It's a man anyway, you know, which that's still going on with Candice Owens and the accusation with the French president's wife, you know, who did smack his ass pretty much, you know, did the bitch slap on him right there and it got caught on camera. But you know, that's supposed to be a man, Michelle Obama supposed to be a man. And to be honest with you, I covered the emergence of that conspiracy theory with people on a whole network convinced it was absolutely real back in twenty oh yeah, twenty fourteen, people were convinced that Michelle Obama was definitely a man. Like it's indisputable and here's why. And it was kind of brand new, and it was circulating quite well, and I kind of was dumbfounded in saying, what in the hell just happened to alternative media and the conspiracy theory community at the time. What the hell is going on is what I was asking because the video evidence at the time, and you can hear me react to it when people were like literally hounding me to cover it and look at it. You got to see this. It's a man. It's a man. It's a man. And they were doing it to me in phone calls and in private messages, and my fellow hosts on the network were like, dude, you got to see this. You have a great mind for analyzation. Look at this, look at this, look at this. And I did it on air. I went, Okay, finally I'm going to do this on air. I haven't looked at it before. And I paused from an on air discussion and let somebody else take over to mic on my show, who was a host from another show. I said, look, you take over the mic and talk to people for a few minutes. I'm going to go mute and view this evidence. If you don't mind these video pieces that you say are absolute, certain proof and everything. I'm going to go look at him right now first time and you can hear my reaction where I'm like, well, you know, if I were just to take this in and view it, Michelle, Obama looks like a man in these videos. Now I'm just telling you what the videos make it look like. But wow, this is weird. And the first question out of my mouth was, you know, why would this matter in the grand scope of how much this guy is damaging the country, which, by the way, was my opinion and hasn't changed much since his departures. I do believe that Barack Obama did damage, and I don't need to incessantly throw in brock Hussei Obama into every conversation. But you know, we were still reeling from like, you know, the presidential run where you know, people were screaming that, you know, one guy has an illegitimate black child and the other one is from Kenya. Uh. And that was literally the conversation I said. You know, one of the things I said then is no matter what these kinds of things are going to spiral into something much much worse as far as confusion and convolusion. Even if these things are correct, both of them. Let's say which it was that McCain had an adopt did child from Bangladesh or something. Uh, and it became you know, his illegitimate black child.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I found it terribly disturbing that everybody was ignoring the true life, illegitimate black child of Bill Clinton at the time, because I do believe Danny.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Danny is his first name, and he basically looks like a black Bill Clinton. I mean, you know, visually, yeah, kind of convincing. Yeah, and his mother had definite proximity. And yet this was being ignored by everybody, including his so called opponents.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted to cover it. But you know, imagine now today, by the way, just quick mind experiment, everybody could do for themselves in ten seconds. So just no matter where you stand, imagine for a moment that somebody came out and said, hey, Trump had an illegitimate let's just pick a Hispanic child, because he just banged one of the you know, non existence so called illegals that were working at his uh at one of his properties. Because they did exist. I saw him with my own eyes. They couldn't speak English, and I guarantee you there was no legitimate paperwork on him. But let's just say for the argument's sake here that if somebody came out with that accusation, uh, it would get traction. But here's the ultimate question. Do you think it would matter even like one point one percentage in a poll anywhere? If you're against him, you're against him. If you're not, you're hot. And I don't think if he had a whole secret family of kids with you know, the ladies that changed the sheets at Trump Plaza, it would not move the needle in any direction. Really, So, you know, does it matter now? I don't know, you know, what can I say? But I was convinced that sad but true, sad but true. Yeah. So you know, political scandal of the past, the political scandal of the past is definitely not the same thing today, is all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I used the Democratic examples.
Speaker 10: Good, yeah, yeah, no, no, I mean I remember, I remember the right used to always tell the character counts, and now it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're a Republican, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: But if you're if you're a Democrat on the left, you know, but that's just you know, the left's got their problems too. I mean, these are what we're talking about. Making a good point. These are psyops and where they come from the left to the right. So we're fighting, we're fighting against each other. But the real thing is about the real policies of every day. Like we're talking about prices of food. It's gone up thirty percent. You know, poor people have it rough. And we're gonna sit there and wanted to grade somebody maybe who's cheating on some food stamps. How about we get more food to feed people, get people medical.
Speaker 1: Care well, because because people, you know, what it is is that people get a value assigned to them as human beings based on the first part of the descriptor as opposed to the second part. You know, they remember that they're poor, they remember that their drug addicts, they remember that they are mentally disturbed. And by the way, I saw the PTSD through line from the veterans in some of the mass shootings, and nobody wanted to talk about mental health then. But you got to say that some progress was made because Vietnam produced a much greater number of people that had these sorts of issues than the combination of Afghanistan and Iraq. And I'm not belittling the damage done or the service or the blood spilled and given in service to the country at all. All I'm saying is that the management of the war caused it to be less obvious of an impact on society when people returned. But you know, remember that some of those you know, homeless or unhoused people are veterans too. Remember that, when you're talking about mental health, you got to say that there were shortfalls for various people that served. And you know, conveniently people want to pick up that banner and run with it when it's working for him, but they don't like it when they're facing it otherwise. And that's just my again. You know, for inflation's sake, maybe it's up to two bucks, but it used to be two cents. So anyway, Danny, anything else you want to throw in as we run down on time because Aaron is waiting and I.
Speaker 10: Know, yeah, I will not hold up your time. Thank you for for filling my mind with the worst movie ever. I trying to digest it. Everybody have a greedy dan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thank you. You know, Danny, I appreciate you, man, and I hope that you've just given me a very good bit of encouragement by telling me that I got you to think at all, because really that's what I want is for you to come to your own conclusions and think these things through and examine what's actually happening as best you can. Everybody, everybody, everybody, everybody. I don't want to even be right. I just want to encourage others to find the right path if they can, because I don't think that I'm the guy to lead you there. I'm just trying to encourage you anyway. Appreciate you for that. Back to Christian Florida real fast, and then I want to, you know, cap it with b Pete.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, oh cracty coming out guard. Why did you have to do that, Chuck?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, hey, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: I don't have any words wisdom necessarily to in part with you all tonight. I'll just to effect work to the point we're ready to focus on ourselves. Take a little time away from the media, you know, try to grow, even if it's just one plan, Just try to grow one vegetable plan.
Speaker 2: Just do something for yourself.
Speaker 1: Well you know, I say, yeah, I agree, and I'm glad you're saying that. And you don't have to be selfish to do something for yourself. You could indeed have something that you participate in that serves more than one purpose. But there's certainly nothing wrong with contributing in a positive way to the world around you, as opposed to simply, you know, swimming in the toxicity and adding to it. You know, in your short time on this earth and among the others, you could choose to contribute to it in a positive way, is all I'm trying to say. And I think that's where you're at.
Speaker 2: Chris.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you and I'm glad you joined us. Jimmy James, if you got a quick final word, shout out whatever. Obviously you'll get another crack if you want on the Uncle Show coming up between eleven and twelve Eastern. But you know, hey, final thought punchline, go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Thank you Chuck for.
Speaker 2: Let me speak.
Speaker 7: Stay curious, my friends piece.
Speaker 1: Ah, look at that. You know what an agreement on Jimmy's final thought, Stay curious.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I might even steal it, why not. But I don't like to repeat after others. I like to encourage and they've done something, And thank you for that, Jimmy. So b Pete, why don't you tie a bow on this bitch for the week because we had another one here. We definitely filled two hours.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks to Jimmy and Danny and Chris for calling in. Just say to everybody out there, do not take movie suggestions from Jimmy James unless you got an hour and a half did you got to absolutely do nothing other than that. We got another one in the can and looking forward to next week already.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the final recommendation is the anti recommendation, if you will, because hey, look, don't get your movie advice from Jimmy James. Is what you're trying to tell people, right, I mean, is that how we should go with it here?
Speaker 3: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, fair enough, and I look, your opinions are your own, and for as long as that's true, I'm glad to hear them, gotta say, and that goes for everybody. So thanks, and indeed, help for Oatelly dot com is something that I would always encourage. We didn't even play a single spot during this two hours, So we'll throw in a couple at the end because the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz is coming up next and it'll be followed about an hour after that begins with Uncle. The podcast statement