Speaker 1: I'm not sure what you're yelling at. You seem really upset. What do you mean? What am I doing here? Is that not my tree in your fireplace? It's beginning to get a little too warm for you to be using a wood fire anyways, though I didn't seek it, it would be nice and snugly. What. Yeah, I was just cleaning up your kitchen. It is a plot thing to do after making up. I guess I should say our kitchen. Yeah, our kitchen. It's gonna take a little while for me to get you saying, are you know? Because it's yours?
Speaker 2: But what? Why are you telling me? I gotta go?
Speaker 1: Why are you? Who are you trying to dial? Listen? I can call the cops too. I've just as much right to be here as you.
Speaker 2: It's it's our home. What are our home?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Of course you didn't slip and bump your head.
Speaker 2: Wait did you do that?
Speaker 1: Work? Oh? That?
Speaker 2: Why you trying to understand what's going on?
Speaker 1: Did you You didn't? Okay, well, then I don't understand where the disconnect is. All right?
Speaker 2: So you have this house and you are up.
Speaker 1: Next to that woodline, and there's deer and there's all kinds of wildlife creatures in there, and foxes and wolves and brown bears and any who. Yeah, remember black fight back grounded on the ground. Seen some brown bears. So anyways, you went and chopped down one of the trees. What do you mean it was dead? Well, yeah, but like just because it's dead doesn't mean stuff doesn't live it in. What do you mean it was a threat to your house. It wasn't laning completely directly at your house, just right down the middle. Anyways, you chopped down my house, so I needed some place to go, so I.
Speaker 2: Moved in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lived up in the tree. What do you mean I could have just picked another tree. That tree has been freaking prime property for the longest time. It allowed me to be able to scamper over into the people's trash cans whenever I needed food and whatnot. It allowed me to be able to get to all the other top trees. Because this is a really big tree. I don't want a subpart living arrangement. And so I thought, since you cut down my home, I could come to your home and we could live together. It's the only fair thing to do. It's fair, and it's equitable and in the wood.
Speaker 2: What what I mean, Judge.
Speaker 1: No wood law says if you cut down my home, I'm allowed to take yours well. Or if I take the hole you dug and I move into it, then you're allowed to take one of the ones I dug. Yeah, there's there's all. Well, no, squirrels don't dig holes. We lived in trees.
Speaker 2: You took my tree.
Speaker 1: So anyways, as our first meal together, you know I think that I would. Well, of course I don't have a problem in here. You're super cute. You I said, you're super cute. Hey, you don't get to dictate what I find attractive and when I don't find attractive. Anyways, back to the matter at hand, Jesus, I made dinner. It is absolutely delicious. I think you'll agree. I made crabcakes, and I started last night while you were sleeping. I went and made some delicious, delicious got that biscuit, those biscuits rising and going to perfection. You have to make sure everything's super cold whenever you're making biscuits and whatnot. And I made some nice corn sick tash right over there. We've got some got some nice persuda wrapped asparagus, so good. Some Brussels sprouts because you need some more reffage in your diet. You haven't been eating enough, you know, vegetables.
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 1: I can make it taste good enough. I took some of the I made some bacon bits, and I took some of the bacon fat, and I dripped it all over the sprout. So it's gonna taste good. Promise you you're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: You take a byte.
Speaker 1: What do you mean You're not gonna be suckered into having me move in with good food. Look, your house isn't exactly disgusting, but it wasn't exactly you know, cleaned up either, And you don't exactly cook well for yourself. You're always getting take out. I'm seeing someone deliver food to your house every night. So I will cook and I will clean. Well. Of course, I have a job. I don't just live just live in the woods like a mad woman. No, no, okay, So I work at night, but I work online. Well I do. I do what most squirrel girls do when it comes to jobs.
Speaker 2: It's not the.
Speaker 1: Easiest for us to go out there because we tend to have a little bit of an adhd problem, and we tend to hyper fixate on st stuff. So I what I Well, I was going to tell you what I do for a living.
Speaker 2: I make good money.
Speaker 1: I I have a website where I make content. It's called only Nuts. What I take pictures of eggcorns so that you know it's thirst traps for other squirrels. They really like it. Like you take different eggcorns and you put them different recipes. I'm a really good cook. What you would think that it would be some other kind of what type of website?
Speaker 2: Does only Nuts sound like it?
Speaker 1: You're disgusting? You nasty? You are nasty? No, no, no, I kind of dig it. It's kind of interesting. But yeah, no, so yeah, I take the pictures during the day and at night I upload them and then I talk about different recipes in different places to find some of the best eggcorns. And also I've been introducing my audience to different types of you know, lagoons that they might be interested in. Eggcorns are great, but there's all kinds of stuff, you know, like pecons and ooh, peanuts, and I love me some peanuts, you know, you mash up and all. I just love having that creamy, delicious frothy stuff take over my throat. What sorry, I I am getting a little uh m, getting a little bit wet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, what of course I cook meat.
Speaker 1: I get I am a vegetarian, but I know that you're not. So I don't have any problem cooking whatever you need me to. I am very well versed. I just probably won't sample any of that cooking. But yeah, no, no, no, I learned how to make different recipes and do different things to diversify. Everybody was just using eggcorns on there. I like to do things differently than others, if that makes sense, Yeah, exactly. Plus I also do some consulting work for some different you know, movies and media that's out there, so that squirrels have a better, more accurate representation, you know, up movie where he went squirrel and started chasing us. They always make it seem like dogs are always chasing us and whatnot, or that we seem to always always not be able to focus on stuff.
Speaker 2: In fact, we do focus very well.
Speaker 1: We just hyperfixate on things like, for example, how I would always go to your window whenever you're sleeping and want to while you rested, and you always look so cute and sweet, and I noticed how there never were any girls that were coming over here. Then a couple of times, whenever you went off to work or whenever you went down to watch the movies, I went and watched you and I saw that you weren't with anyone, and I did, what, Oh, that just came out. I am, hm, well, I guess now it's a good as time as anything's we're living together.
Speaker 2: I absolutely have.
Speaker 1: Had a crush on You've had a crush on you for a year. There is how could I'm not seeing you come home and you always look so grumpy in again, and I thought, maybe you're just this.
Speaker 2: Curmudgeon, angry person.
Speaker 1: But it really just turns out that once you get home and you get in your own element, you turn to this completely different other person. You're funny, and you have such a great sense of humor, and just hearing your jokes and hearing you talk with your people online, like when you go in Discard and you go into that you go into that ASMR RP lounge place and whatever you're hanging out with people there, you just sound so happy and whatnot. I just I don't know, its just shas in a different lot, and I liked it. You're so femny, and you're so like, you're so upbeat whenever you're just in your own zone. I like that for you.
Speaker 2: And I'm just sorry.
Speaker 1: I absolutely found you to be superly attractive. So I guess you could ask me to leave, but I wouldn't. I'm not gonna lie. I probably just gonna move into your atticts. Girls are really good at getting into attics.
Speaker 2: When we want to.
Speaker 1: But you know, why not just give it a chance if you want, I'll just take over the guest room. I already put everything there and what oh, oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I said, well, I was thinking about you, and that's something made me take my tail and just go whish it around you like that and just oh, well, thank you. I do think it's really fluffy. Is it helped keep you warm? No, it's warming up outside, so uh, maybe I'll just keep my tail to up. No, I have no problem giving you some tail. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'll be good. I can be good. I can be a proper lighty when I need to be. That's a lot really can't, especially when around someone is sweetness, cuteness.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't just go your cheek like that.
Speaker 1: It's just so you're so cute, you just have Oh, it's just being close to you and feeling your huh, you're just as close to mine.
Speaker 2: And you're you're leaning in for a kiss onto you?
Speaker 1: Are you? Well? I am if you're not here, no, this is that's delightful.
Speaker 2: So I'm goodness gracious.
Speaker 1: We don't want dinner to get cold, dooy?
Speaker 2: We don't want dinner to No, that's not a problem.
Speaker 1: In fact, you know, for you know reasons, it might be better to take things slow. I'll start off in the well, I guess what's my room now, and you can be in your room and we can see how things work out and see if my eccentric personality is too much for you. I'm usually told that I'm too much by other people, but I like to say, if I'm too much for you, then you're not enough for me. And well, I can I already know that you're more than enough for me. Honestly, Well, I'm I didn't mean too I just I didn't expect you to be walking around naked that day.
Speaker 2: Can't say I didn't like.
Speaker 1: What I saw but oh, how forward of you. I guess it's only only there if you showed any years I should show you. I hmm, yeah, No, I could absolutely do that. I could absolutely show you a little bit of mark. But first dinner, we need to make sure that you have plenty of energy for those types of activities. No, Lord knows, I could use some sustenance.
Speaker 2: And I think it'd be nice for.
Speaker 1: You to be able to see you. Well, I'm a squirrel. I can put quite a lot of things in my cheeks, if you know what I mean. I like to keep my cheekies nice in full. Okay, so what's that? Of course we're gonna say, Grace, it's what you well, it's just that. No, I'm not particularly religious, but it's just a it's a Southern habit, you know, good southern girl here.
Speaker 2: That's just a sit down and.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: Thankful for this food, thankful to have a roof over my head, Thankful to have the cutest man in the world sitting across from me, and thankful that this all went so well. Feels like the start of a great laugh. Mmm. That's right, Ramen, get it? Instead of amen, Ramen a nadles. All right, what's that that's some homemade pink lemonade.
Speaker 2: No, it's pink.
Speaker 1: No, some strawberry lemonade. There's a difference between pink and I'll ex strawberry leminaie for you tomorrow, promise. Cheers, don't worry. I think I'll be a I'll be having a lot more going down my throat later.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, seen Alexander here.
Speaker 1: Thank you so so much everybody who commented on yesterday's video. There's so many comments that I'm backed up. I'm trying to get to all of them. I do actually try to get to all comments that are made the first one. If you won't put multiple ones, it's kind of difficult. And I want to say thank you to Ethan Howland for the suggestion. If you would like me to do your suggestions for videos, make sure that you join my Patreon and I usually have a thread running and I'm working my way through it. I was actually considering doing like a double upload couple of days because I want to get through them, but also I legit love this. This is what makes me happy. It used to be all my stories were kind of based off my real life, but also like now takingy guy suggestions because I feel more comfortable. I do like stories, especially if I feel like I can put my own spin in them. So one to two sentences is about like the sweet spot. And for this one, I had a little bit of inspiration because I did spend a period of my life being homeless, and there was actually a situation where there was this house that was I used to. When I got a vehicle, I parked in a abandoned house's driveway at not to sleep and I took the for sales sign out.
Speaker 2: I'm not proud of this.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was almost had to do what I had to do, and I took the for sale sign out of the yard and hit it and eventually the house to get sold and the guy that was there, I didn't realize it had been sold because I wasn't there all day. Every day when I parked in the driveway, he ended up knocking on my door and I told him what was going on.
Speaker 2: I told him I'll just go fin at.
Speaker 1: A place and he goes, you know what, you can absolutely continue using this place, this parking spot, just you know, in a couple months to try to figure something out. And I was like, sure, And after like a week or two, he was like, would you like to park inside the garage? I can lock the door so you can't come in the house and I'll feel safe. I don't have anything in it. And I was like, that would be sweet. And then over time he was like, would you like to sleep on the couch? And this is like literally a matter of a couple of weeks and I I actually becoming decent friends and I was able to because some people I knew and he did some freelance work. Was able to get him hooked ups with some work and because of that, he ended up allowing me to have a spot in his house for a couple of months and helped me get up back on my feet after being.
Speaker 2: Homeless, which was really sweet.
Speaker 1: So anyways, a little bit of inspiration there which helped me with this World Girl one, so that was fun. Anyways, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: A spicyer version.
Speaker 1: Will be dropping on Patreon. I will be dropping yesterday spicy here one tonight too. Had computer issues this morning, so my computer was not allowing me to upload, but I did to get that fixed. I love you, guys, and I'll see you in the next of the video by