Speaker 1: Now is Tony Ardeman of Wise Wolf Gold, and Tony has kindly set up David Knight on Gold which will take you to him. Let them know that you're coming through us. And Tony, we were talking about this right after the election, said hey, we got a Black Friday sale on gold. Take advantage of it while you can. It's already coming back up. It made some big moves yesterday and both bitcoin and gold went up significantly, and then Bitcoin started coming down to where the end of the day gold kept going up. I don't know, I mean, what is going on in your estimation here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny the threat of a nuclear exchange can drive up the price of precious metals pretty rapidly.
Speaker 3: I figured this would happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, the geopolitical tensions again, everything, all the fundamentals were still there. It's just the price of gold drop because positions were liquidated to get back into the to the casino is perceived to be safe back in the markets. And of course we're still seeing bitcoin breaking new all time highs where I'm right at striking distance at one hundred thousand, a little bit sooner than I thought it was going to make one hundred k on BTC. But yeah, geopolitical tensions, all that's still there, the threat of World War III, which I mean, again sadly is I mean, all those terrible ifs to echo Winston Churchill, all the terrible ifs accumulate still and I'm still watching that very closely. We should be concerned with it. But yeah, it's reflected in the price of metals right now.
Speaker 1: David, Yeah, yeah, oh absolutely. And of course you know when you talk about bitcoin and what is happening with that, the Trump team I was actually talking about having a White House crypto position. The Trump team is vetting candidates to serve a role that would be a new White House post dedicated to crypto currency policy. What a difference that is to the existing regime. When they've got the SEC chairman who's being suited by was it fifteen seventeen different states because he's trying to come after crypto. They've done everything they can to punch it in the face straight on. And now you've got the Trump team which is going to get behind it. But then of course that also has its own concerns about this because we see what is really waiting in the wings in terms of blockchain. I see that Musk and some of these other people are even talking about, well, we need to do our voting on blockchain. They want to try to move everything, not just money, but voting and citizenship and everything. This is the danger I think of Trump and the Republicans that they want to put carbon taxes and carbon credits and carbon capture and all the rest of the stuff, as well as crypto as well as voting. They want to set up a surveillance system around this stuff and do it in the name of the free market.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true, and crypto's greatest strength is also its greatest weakness in the decentralization process and the technology of blockchain. It also presents a danger if it's in the hands of the wrong people, and especially the technocrats or the fascist military industrial complex types so that want to rule over us.
Speaker 3: So we have to be careful with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the Trump team also, Trump himself is starting a crypto exchange. I don't know if you've seen that. He's going to be buying a crypto exchange. He's already launched tokens and other things like that. This is really when we talk about the left right paradigm the most stark contrast between the two parties that were on the ballot this year. There wasn't much difference in almost anything else, I mean, not real policy wise, but being at the Bitcoin conference in Nashville this year and Trump showing up to that, I was talking to my son.
Speaker 3: He's nineteen, he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I mean back in twenty sixteen, you know, I got into the bitcoin space and bought some of the first bitcoin ATMs in the United States.
Speaker 3: And to think that.
Speaker 2: Trump would be speaking, you know, as a former president, you know, in twenty twenty four advocating bitcoin as a strategic reserve asset for the US would have seemed just absolutely nuts to me then, and it still kind of does. It really has taken on a lot of adoption rapidly, and I've been predicting that there will be more and more of that rolling out. So yeah, that's something that you're going to see. And I think that's why it's reflecting in the price of bitcoin right now. I mean, especially after the launch of the ETFs David with black Rock and others, and there's billions of dollars and inflows and there's not a lot of bitcoin supply honestly on these exchanges, more and more just being held long term in these wallets. So I think we'll see bitcoin continue to rise in the entire crypto space. But I think the danger here is something that you and I would look at it. I mean, really skeptically. Do they want to usher in something else? Do they want to bring in everybody into crypto and then crush it and then you know, say well we need regulation, and then this best way to do it is with a CBDC.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I'm still concerned with.
Speaker 2: I'm still looking on the horizon for the central bank digital currency. I don't buy the hype that, especially when you get the I don't need the government to get involved in bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I don't need the government to get involved in gold.
Speaker 2: I don't need a gold zar or a bitcoin Zar or anything like that.
Speaker 3: It takes care of itself. You don't need to defend it.
Speaker 2: So that's always something that I get skeptical on when I see we're going to create a new agency or a new person to oversee anything. Just let the free market rain and take care of itself. Government intervention always leads to bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I see Trump's role as being there as someone who moves the Overton window. He moved the Overton windows significantly towards universal basic income. He moved the Overton windows significantly towards global ideas with the you know, as part being a part of this global move to have vaccine passports, you know, to lock everybody down. The next part of that's the vaccine passports and things like that. So all these things are part of this locked down that he initiated. It was all about moving the Overton window. And I think that's a big part of what this all the blockchain frenzy within the Trump transition team and the people all around him is about. It's about moving the Overton window towards cryptocurrency, getting people comfortable with it so they can drop the hammer on us. I really think that's the case, in the same way that they got us accustomed to. Oh, if they tell you that you got to be locked down, well then they can force you to be locked down. They tell you that you got to put a handkerchief on your face and walk in circles, you do that too, you know. I mean it's just a Simon Says type of world. But it's moving, getting everybody accustomed to where they want to go. We know where this stuff ends. It truly is. It is amazing. And you talk about how we get here with Trump, you know, we got here pretty quickly as you had all of these people coalesce around him very rapidly, give him a lot of money, and now they're basically running this show. I mean, he's just a figurehead like Biden in many cases, and I think certainly with crypto, he doesn't know any more about what's going on with crypto than Joe Biden does.
Speaker 4: It's just the people around him.
Speaker 2: No, And I often tell the story about when he was reading his speech in Nashville talking about the market cap for silver being surpassed by bitcoin.
Speaker 3: At one time, I think it's done it again, but.
Speaker 2: He said, and it has recently surpassed the market cap of silver, and he reads that he goes, wow, he's reading it for the first time. No, and you're exactly right, and you know, nothing is really set here. I think there's opportunity with bitcoin and the game theory of other nations adopting it and other things, because again, it educates people on what money actually is and that you know, it should be something that's finite and it's heart you know. Again, stable, something that is divisible all the things that constitute money and its stores of energy, and fiat currency is not.
Speaker 3: And I think that's you know.
Speaker 2: If the the powers that be, if they created bitcoin to get people to adopt central bank digital currency, it's really a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to backfire on them, I believe.
Speaker 2: But I think just the crypto market itself is something that we should be skeptical about. I think again, I've applaud most of the technology there, but when we were looking at the future, they will adopt the central bank digital currency on the back of something and we have to be I think, very vigilant in the face of that because the CBDC Ladies and Gents is still on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Nothing slows that down.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a Trump administration or a Harris administration, that didn't matter to me. I'm still looking at the central bank digital currency being the main thread in the future.
Speaker 3: Leaking into twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you caught it or not, but at the beginning of the show, I talked about both the leaked papers that the Gray Zone got about Project Alchemy and the UK put together by these retired these veterans who call themselves the Elders and everything. They're talking about an Operation Gladiol stuff. But it also got into all the financial.
Speaker 4: Stuff that you're always talking about.
Speaker 1: Said, well, you know, there's we have to look at this and figure out what Swift too is going to be, because swift is inevitably going to go away, slowly, but inevitably, it's going to go away because of our wars, you know, because they're destroying the financial system as our own financial system, our own financial infrastructure is being destroyed by the people who are who essentially run it. And then General Douglas McGregor and talking about what he saw on the horizon, was talking about what happens as part of a Mid East war where Saudi Arabia just does a fire sell on all of its US treasuries and types of destruction that can happen with that. So we're talking in both of these cases, they're talking about war, but that war has tremendous impact in terms of creating financial crises for the people. And they talked about this in terms of this is going to create a lot of financial hardship for people in the UK. In the US, they're going to push back on this war, so we need to keep that as part of our plan as well. It's not just many How long can we go killing people in Ukraine until they get sick of it? It's also going to be people in our own country. When we destroy the financial system of our country for our geopolitical wars, what are they going to do about it.
Speaker 2: We're already in a worldwide war and it starts out financially. And as we've talked about this every week, because you know, this is the culminations of fourth turning following the last new financial world order, which was bent on Woods in nineteen forty four, and you know the World Bank and the IMF and everything that was set up there. You fast forward eighty plus years and then you know, we're losing the dollars, the world's reserve currency, surely from ubrius, arrogance, the weaponization of the dollar. A lot of that, I believe is a controlled demolition on purpose, because there's no policy set up by this government or the West to keep the dollar propped up other than war, and that's going to backfire. That has blowback written all over it. I think that's what we're watching, David. And you know, so there's a tell in this. By the way, I was interviewing Andy Sheckman from Miles Franklin a couple of weeks ago. I have that interview up on the Wisewolf Golden Crypto channel, and we talked about the Bank of International Settlements. Funny thing about the BIS that predates the Great Depression, by the way, and a lot of the if you don't know your inside history, the gold that Franklin Roosevelt wanted you to turn in when he signed, as I believe, on constitutional executive order to turn in your gold, a lot of that gold went to the b I S. Ladies and gents. You can look at your history. It was shipped overseas to Basel, Switzerland. But if you really follow the trend with bricks, David, in the payment systems that they're setting up, and you know the summits that they're having, you know, really leading towards some sort of universal payment system through bricks. Internally, at the head of that has been the b I S. And Andy was speaking with a Kitko and they say, well, isn't the b I S a Western institution, and and he said, yeah, well I guess it is.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of confusing.
Speaker 2: Well, that is the thing, right, this is these merchants have no country, they have no they have no loyalty. They're not representing anything but the interest of themselves. So I think what you're watching is this worldwide financial war is heating up for domination of markets, for a cross border payment systems, for the pricing of commodities.
Speaker 3: All this is on the table.
Speaker 2: This is what's going on the periphery outside of the financial news networks that the teleprompter readers that are never going to talk about this stuff because it's going to reset everything. And again they call it a great reset. So these big institutions, like you know, mega institutions like the BIS, they're just looking to pick the winner, like whatever system is going to work. They don't care about who brung them to the dance or what's been the current power structure. And I think that's what we need to be paying attention to, is that these giant institutions they go on and.
Speaker 3: With swift, will most likely be scrapped.
Speaker 2: I mean because of these countries leaving it and Vladimir Putin a couple of weeks ago at the Brick Summit, introduced the bricks Bridge system, which you know, using blockchain token technology for cross border pain. They're coming up with everything they can to get away from the dollar dominated Western system and guess what they will win.
Speaker 3: That gold will win over the dollar. As we talk.
Speaker 2: About every week, I mean, you're just seeing the numbers are coming in every month. The de dollarization continues, and just like you said, I meant the part of the war here and part of what's happening. Eighty percent of all the energy that is transacted, other energy transactions, whether it's crude oil or natural gas, that goes on in dollars right now, but that is rapidly decreasing with every new news cycle because US we lost the petro.
Speaker 3: Dollar agreement with the Saudi's.
Speaker 2: That's everything is on the table now and it may not be replaced by one currency, but by several and new technologies. So that will severely hurt the power of the dollar and the ability for the US to project power.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, you know, everybody is talking about familiar with bricks and we're talking about what's happening with that, and you know there's the stuff that we see that is right in front of us and is coming at us.
Speaker 4: As you know, the.
Speaker 1: Biden administration was attacking crypto and trying to make it all illegal and shut down bitcoin. But now you know, it might not even be bricks. It might be I guess we called call it bits. You know, the fact that they're setting up all this blockchain stuff. In the background. There was an interesting article on all this unlimited hangout breaking down the chain of the bitcoin dollar stable coin system to you know, have this whole thing. And that is what I see now starting to be very rapidly put in together by the people around Trump that have helped to get him into office and seem to have this control of him. Privately issued tokenized government debt that operates on public blockchains known as dollar stable coins. And this is what Howard Lutnick is all about. You know, Teather's where he hung out and everything. And this guy very very connected. Somebody sent me a thing or made a comment on Twitter somewhere. I didn't realize that Lutnick had a Lucky moment with nine to eleven as well, just like Lucky Silverstein. You know, we had Lucky Lutnick who just happened to not go to work that day when the attack occurred and half of his employees were killed. But you know, this is a guy who and all around Trump. It's interesting because you got Rudy Giuliani who did the nine to eleven cover up. You got Lucky Nick now is there and he's going to be head of the commerce department. And that's where he stuck the Rothchild banker. Last time wolver Ross, he put him in a commerce department, and so now he's got Lutnick, the stable coin guy. I mean, I see this, you know, some new system. I don't know exactly where the details are, but we can see the broad outlines of where these people want to go. We know that they're destroying the current financial system. They openly talk about it as you have always talked about it. The swift clearinghouse system, and the dollar is the petro dollar, and all these things are being destroyed. They're setting up something different, and so Russia's got their thing out their bricks.
Speaker 4: We see it. This thing is.
Speaker 1: Yet to take shape, but we know that it's going to be something about stable coin and blockchain and something like that, and it's going to be kind of a public private partnership for CBDC.
Speaker 3: I think I agree with you totally.
Speaker 2: There's something we don't know, but I like speculate is some sort of creative destruction because you see the debt. I mean it's like, what we're going into a trillion dollars in debt every ninety days, and then after all payments received, it's about two trillion net a year. Again, it took us two hundred years to go a trillion dollars the first time, so everything's unsustainable.
Speaker 3: I think we have one hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities to David just I think that's probably a conservative estimate.
Speaker 3: So all of that, and who do we owe the debt too?
Speaker 2: Well, we owe it to this banking consortium, this international cabal that's started in nineteen thirteen, and does we really owe anything A lot of what may be part of the creative destruction, and again this is just speculation, is getting these other countries to dump their US debt where we don't owe them anything, or we don't owe them a return, and there's nothing stopping a complete reset, and then we have to go and reset our currency to something else, which may be on the table like a Bretton Woods four or whatever.
Speaker 3: You want to call it.
Speaker 2: You know, again, it'd be something that we haven't done before. Maybe this is the move towards a blockchain or crypto system something like that.
Speaker 3: All I know is that the.
Speaker 2: Current system is there's a controlled demolition going on because no one is putting up roadblocks to preserve it and again doing everything in their power to accelerate dedollarization and to accelerate the loss of the dollars the world's reserve currency. That being said, what is next if they know that there's got to be some sort of replacement. And perhaps it's just because of the ballooning debt because no one talks about fiscal sanity more just some sort of reset baked into that and that was ripe for things like CBDC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. You were talking about the deficit and how it's how the debt is growing with the annual deficit of about two trillion a year. And yeah, we got people that are in such a state of euphoric optimism after the victory of Trump that they really think that the Doge Brothers skin promost you can save two trillion dollars. I mean they seriously put this stuff out there, and I mean, what do you think is the likelihood of what they might actually cut? We know that it's not going to be two trillion dollars. What do you think it's going to be. We will be anywhere from two dollars to two trillion. Where do you put the needle?
Speaker 2: Well, first I thought it had been creative or somebody said, well, the budget of the Office of Dogs should be whatever you can start saving the American taxpayer. So if your budget starts with what you can cut, you know what you can cut from other agencies, perhaps in like a cannibalistic way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I'm skeptical on any of this.
Speaker 2: I mean what Ronald Reagan ran on cutting the Department of Education, it was just there. I mean Jimmy Carter that put it in motion. He could have killed it, and of course it grew. And when you talked about this many times.
Speaker 1: A strangle Rosemary's in the crib instead.
Speaker 2: Right, There's nothing more permanent than a temporary solution from a government. You know, there's like a government solution is nothing more permanent than a temporary one. I see that, you know, it just can the Leviathan continues to grow.
Speaker 3: And we're always naming.
Speaker 2: You know, whether we have a drugs aar, now I have a cryptos are a crimes are we have all these offices, all these petty potentates. Just the reigning over us. I mean again, Washington's not the answer. It's it's too centralized. It's it's too corrupt. The layers are too I mean, you're talking about one thousand people deep uh you know in these organizations or who knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Always just like I was talking about earlier, everybody thinks that their problems can be solved if they just have a king to rule over them.
Speaker 4: So let's have a king for this and a king for that.
Speaker 2: And that's what they call czar Sesars, you know, that's it's Caesar. So I was reading the other day that the Federal Reserve, you know, talk about nonpartisan world above it, the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: I mean, what was it of their employees.
Speaker 2: They have six hundred thousand dollars was sent to they're in this presidential campaign. Ninety seven percent of it went to Democrats. That's that's Federal Reserve employees across the United States ninety seven percent. So that's how Washington looks, folks. I mean, it's an entrench bureaucracy of globalists, and they they lean in the Unit Party. It's usually the Democratic Party. Of course, it flows both ways, but that's what you're looking at. I mean, I would love it if they could start cutting government agencies and throwing people out and be great, we don't need what eighty percent ninety percent of the federal it doesn't even do it's constitutionally appointed duty mostly I mean, just to guard the borders really of the United States.
Speaker 3: We don't even do that, so it fails on that account.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, as a matter of faight, you don't want I looked at all this stuff. If you go back and look at the Congressional Budget Office, and what they said was mandatory spending, in other words, the debt and entitlement stuff, right that you're not going to be able to change that unless you change the laws, unless you cut off people's social security or something like that, you know, and of course you know Congress isn't going to do that. So you know, unless you change the entitlement state, and you're not going to change this debt stuff. There's like one point seven trillion of the six and a half or whatever that was actually a discretionary and about half of that's the military. So you're going to completely cut the military out and something else like that in order to save two trillion. The math just doesn't add up. I don't see these guys cutting anymore than tens of billions, if even that. I mean know, they can always play some games. They can play some accounting games by putting something on a different ledger or something like that, But I just don't see that. There's so much money in Washington. And if we look at this last election, Lalla gets a billion dollars and you know, Trump gets like two thirds of billion, and that's not counting all the money that goes into all these senators and congressmen. And these people are not making donations, they're making investments. They expect to get something out of it, and they usually get, you know, a thousand percent return on their thousands of percent return on their investments. So the corruption that is there is just so entrenched, and these other things are so entrenched, and most of these cuts are going to have to come from Congress, and Congress isn't going to do anything. And so I just I look at it and it's to me, it's such a cynical joke. And they even call it doge.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, well, twenty years ago, David, they had that Bipartisan commission. ID just gotten back from I Rack and I remember following this really closely. Simpson bowls, Remember Simpson bowls they put together, and they came out with commission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all these different Yeah.
Speaker 2: They came out and said this is all this is really unsustainable. You have to make these massive cuts, and there's got to be this and we've got to raise revenue. And then it was just ignored. I mean, just kick the can down the road and look at the Fisk House. It's on fire. Since then, I mean, it's a completely different country. I try to remind people the dead of the US in two thousand was five trillion. It sounds like a lot. I mean, it's a lot of money, but I mean in comparison to what now close to thirty eight trill whatever, we're getting thirty seven thirty eight trillion, who really knows what the actual number is. And it's just a ballooning an accelerating rate. So you know, none of this is going to end well. They have to have a new system. And let's just be honest. You can have I applaud anything that's attempts are made to cut government spending and to cut the size of government. I mean, that's great, you know, I just don't want to rain on that parade just because it's a silly name. But I think that at the end of the day, unless you fix the currency, unless we have a real you know, I mean meeting with reality on our currency and how all of this works, it doesn't really matter because they're going to continue to go and hit print to inflate their way. And that's what it is. Currency creation is inflation when you inflate your way out of war or welfare or whatever your need is. Again, that's what debases the currency. It creates the deficits, it creates all the problems. And so until we get that our fiscal house in order with the currency, all the rest is just window dressing. It's right against rearranging the deck chairs and the Titanic, and you look.
Speaker 1: At what their solution is going to be to things. You know, for the longest time, I've said, and Eric Peters said it last week too, don't deport people defund the welfare state for people coming into this country from other countries. Right, you're incentivizing them to come in. But rather than stopping that, they could save some money there. But I guarantee you that rather than stopping the entitlements for foreigners that they've got, which in many cases are superior to the entitlements for US citizens, rather than stopping that, what are they going to do. They're going to ramp up a fully militarized law enforcement thing. They're going to build detention camps and all the rest of the stuff. They're going to spend a lot of money on setting up biometric ID and all the rest. So they're going to double down on the police and surveillance state. And that all costs money, but they're going to keep that welfare state going for people even that aren't US citizens. It's it's insane to look at at this government. And you know, again, i'd like to rain on people's parade, but you know, I got to say, it's it's raining.
Speaker 4: You know, it's raining really bad.
Speaker 1: We got to We've got a flood coming, I think, and and and nobody's looking at it. Everybody's just got stars in their eyes because We've got a new election, and things are going to change, and we're going to get out the current evil and we're going to bring another evil which is starting to take shape in the background. And so I just want to get out of that system. You know, I look at the gold stuff, and I want to get out of this financial system. I want to get out of this coming stable coin bitcoin dollar trap that they're creating. I want to get out of the great taking as much as I can. I just want to get out of this whole system, and I want to go you know, physical, private and all the rest of the stuff with gold and all. As we say every week, the fundamentals, unfortunately have not changed. You know, when you look at geopolitical instability and wars and all the rest of the stuff, it's all still there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Everybody's euphoric and happy about you know, changing of the guard, but it's not going to be that much of a change. I don't think it's going to be different, but it's still going to be fundamentally the same.
Speaker 3: I think that's exactlyous.
Speaker 2: All this is really is an opportunity for you to prepare because again I think it's just a little bit of breathing room. The markets will be stable and somewhat because it's psychological. There's lots of liquidity hitting the market, which is what it craves, and it craves debt and currency creation. It's getting that right now and we have a little bit of time. Gold I think is a relative even worth being back over twenty six hundred dollars an hour stay, but it's still relatively cheap giving the basement of the dollar. And you're right about having physical metals outside of the system. I mean to the five thousand year history that we have of precious metals, and it's going to be with us. As long as there's human beings, there's going to be gold and silver will be known as some sort of monetary metal. It has uses outside of just being monetary too, you know, with medicine, with technology and other things with jewelry, so we're always going to have it.
Speaker 3: It's part of our story.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing to have outside of the system because it houses value and energy and again gold we're just money, not really an investment.
Speaker 3: They just represent what money actually is.
Speaker 2: We don't need a gold standard by the US government or a bitcoin standard. We already have those just make them legal tender. That's what's funny about people.
Speaker 1: Our government has no standards. It's right.
Speaker 3: They don't mean I don't.
Speaker 2: We had a gold standard from nineteen forty four to nineteen seventy one, but you couldn't legally own gold either. I kind of like this system better. I already have a gold standard. I'm my own bank, or I have a bitcoin standard, so I'm my own bank. When you start getting the government involved, or you know, we're talking about a crypto zar or whatever it is, I don't think it's necessary. The free market speaks for itself, and we already have these standards. They're worldwide, they're universally recognized and outside of the system.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 1: It's as unnecessary as a Department of Education. Yes, they have a Department of Crypto. I got a question for you from Atomic Dog, He says, question for Tony, have we seen the bottom of the profit taking in silver and gold? What are you feeling? You kind of have answered that, you know, I kind of think, as I've said since this all happened, I said, we got a we got a Black Friday sale going on early with gold and silver.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think the tensions with Ukraine and Russia accelerated goals, rise back up, climb back up the ladder because again fear uncertainty and doubt, just going back into precious metals because it looks like the markets are going to get you know again weird. They're unstable because the future is unset. It doesn't look like you know, when Trump was elected, that little brief window that week or so where people are like, oh, we're going to avert World War three, Well, Biden said, hold my beer, hold on, I'm on the way out, so let me see if i can get some ICBMs being launched over Ukraine. We certainly got that, And I mean, who you know, really stepping back logically, if you follow geopolitics or if you're interested in foreign policy, how insane is it that we have these British missiles and other things made by the West being authorized to be launched into Russian territory by the United States government in conjunction with Ukraine. If you'd have thought about that during the Cold War, David, you know how insane that would be. That's Cuban missile crisis level.
Speaker 1: Well, just go back to doctor Strangelow. I mean you know, these guys are like Jack d Ripper, General Jack d Ripper, the nut who set all this stuff off. That's really what this whole Biden regime and the British they're all like that. They're like this crazy guy who wanted to set off a world war. They're all Jack d Ripper. It's amazing. Truly is amazing, you said earlier, Sorry ahead, I said, it really is. I mean that's we read these headlines.
Speaker 2: If you don't have any sort of background in reading about geopolitics over the twentieth century, then it seems kind of well, it's you know, this is normal.
Speaker 3: It's not normal. This is way out of the context of anything that is saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get us there gradually. You know, if we just backed up a couple of years and people say, well, you're going to have the US and the British are going to be firing their missiles and we will be the ones doing the firing directly into Russia, It's.
Speaker 4: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Uh? You mentioned earlier that Trump's gonna have a crypto thing as he named the baby. Yet is he going to name it after one of his failed casinos? Are the Mirage? I don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Mirage, I don't know. I don't know. I didn't get the name of it yet.
Speaker 2: But he recently launched a you know, and he's he remember the NFTs that he did as well a couple of years ago. He's been in the space, he's going to I think he's going to continue to be in the space. I'm sure I call it personally, but his brand, for sure.
Speaker 1: He'll call it truth Coin or something right, Probably that's all it's going to be.
Speaker 4: But he loves that.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got a program that's going to be following right after this one, and tell people a little bit about that and anything that's happening other than you know, just trying to keep up with the crazy markets.
Speaker 4: As everything's getting crazier and crazier.
Speaker 1: Why is Wolf tell us what's going on there and what's coming up with your program?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you again David for having me on. Yeah, we're just keeping up with markets and keeping supply. It's harder than it looks and I'm enjoying it. We've got especially with these prices going all over the place, and I think we've made we'll probably make new invoices today based off of price and market conditions. But going into the holidays, and I've got some gifts going out to everybody in wolf Pack. I've just bought some stuff from you know, Christmas Christmas type items and things that are going to be going in the packages. So if you have a joint wolf Pack you ought to, you'll get a Christmas gifts. Go over to David Knight dot Gold and check that out. We've got a lot new new items and variety going in there as well. And I've got my show, the Arderburn Radio transmission once a week every Thursday. Following my interview with you, you can find me on ex at Tony Arterburn, and we've got the rockfin dot com, the America Unplug Channel and Rumble. I'll be live over there, so just just a little under an hour and we'll have a conversation.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, well it's neat. I got some gifts coming out for Christmas. Maybe people will get a copy of the song Silver and Gold from Root off the Red Nose Ring. There you have Tony dread up like Klondike whatever his name was, Sam or something.
Speaker 4: Right, that's a good idea, always looking for silver and gold.
Speaker 1: And so the prospects are looking up for silver and gold as we get into these difficult times. It's always good to have a foundation of something that's real, and so we have to fall back on in so many different ways, and so that probably is Finn as well. Thank you so much for coming on Tony again. Wise Wolf Gold. You can get there with Davidnight dot Gold and stay tuned right after the show for Tony's show. Thank you so much, Tony, Thank you David. All Right, folks, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back