Speaker 1: Welcome to Universe Unveiled, the podcast where we explore the mysteries that challenge our understanding of history and the universe. I'm Jacqueline and I'm Sarah. Today we have another UU Cruise session. We have our panel of experts here. We do this about once a month so that we can visit what the others are learning about and try to expand our knowledge. So, Jacqueline, if you want to go around and let everyone introduce their self, Okay, We're gonna start with you, Tyrone. Tell the people who you are and where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I appreciate it. Thank you for having me here today.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody for letting me I have an opportunity to listen to what you guys have to say today. Everything you can find on me is on my Westside rebirth at the.
Speaker 2: Word dot com.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Thank you, Thank you for being here. And Shaman.
Speaker 2: So Jason Huffman screen name Shaman seven eleven. You can find me on YouTube, ex and Rumble investigating all things Native American and all things Antique Deluvian here in America and excited to be here with you guys as always to hear what Nick's got to offer us today.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a delight to have you, thanks for coming. And next the padre.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, thank you for having me. So my name is Ricardo Calvari. You can find me at x at Ricad Calvary one. I would also want to recommend the Institute Finatal Philosophy that this panel is well aware of, and you can find out the website. You can find our magazine and in the Academia a do you can find the papers that we've been working on. So thank you for having me and looking forward to hear from what Nick is going to present today.
Speaker 1: Okay, and last but not least, we have cousin Nicholas, who is doing our presentation today. Nick, tell everyone who you are.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Nick from Nicole Rejects podcast you can find out a bit you rumble YouTube and all major podcasts today will be covering herbs, resins and incense and ritual magic and their effects on the body and mind and the cranial nerves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to.
Speaker 5: This and the nervous system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without any more delay, Nick, all right.
Speaker 2: We haven't had delay yet, have we right?
Speaker 5: What we did for a second with Jacqueline all right, So here we go kick it off. Uh, all right, So it's herbs, resins and incense and ritual magic and their effects on the body and mind and the cranial nerves and the nervous system. For millennia, practitioners of ritual magic and witchcraft have burned incense and crafted potions for sacred plants, not only for symbolic reasons, but also to harness their very real effects on the human body and consciousness. Art and science recognizes twelve cranial nerves that mediate our senses smell, sight, taste, hearing, touch, and vital functions. Interestingly, many traditional ritual herbs engage these same pathways. Aromatic incenses like frankensense in stage stimulate the olfactory nerves the CN one, directly influencing the limbic system, the brain's emotional center, to induce calm or trance. Pungred spices like peppermint and clove activate the trigeminal nerves CN five, creating sensations of cooling or numbness. Even infinous witching herbs like mandrake contain alkaloids affecting their oculomotor nerve CN three, dilating pupils and the vagus nerve. The CNX is the cn ten slowing the heart. Thus, the magical effects of these botanicals often have concrete neurological correlates, and this paper will explore a pantheon of herbs, resins, and incenses, from common kitchen herbs like rosemary and peppermint to temple incenses like mer dealing, both detailing both their traditional magical uses and psychological and psychological physiological sorry effects, especially on the senses and nerves. Each plant or resin is discussed separately to highlight its unique virtues. Through this comprehensive analysis, we see how ritual magic's herbal lore interweaves spiritual intention in pharmacology, aligning the energy of plants with tangible sensations inhaling responses. Here is my thesis. In plain terms, much of what passes for spells in deity contact in ritual in my opinion, is a finely tuned psychodrama driven by chemistry and staging. Not God's incense. Just smell isn't just smell. It's pharmacology routed straight through the olfactory nerve and trigeminal system into the limbic brain. Lenolol is in lavender lower's arousal menthol empepperment snaps attention while cooling the face in sensul acetate and frankincense promotes a warm, antiolotic, antiolytic calm. Spicy eugenols and turpenes tweak pain and breath, nudging, vagal tone towards safety, dim lights, chant, rhythm, and expectation. To do the rest, the body shifts first, slower heart, looser muscles, easier breath, and the mind backfills a grandiose story to explain the shift. The story is typically a presence entered the room and why not? I'm so special and smart. Under pressure, the psyche prefers agency over accident, so once the chemicals have softened, anxiety ritual furnishes both an answer, a belevanant, a benevolent helper, and a villain a hexer arkhan, a planetary mal effect to absorb blame for we can't fix or when comprehension stings or is at a loss completely, the relief you feel becomes proof the helper is real, and so are the delusions. This is the exact point when the so called magician becomes a slave to the gods and to the terrified mind that has constructed to bring on ease and relief, typically in a lie. In my view, most witches and magicians are running this loop far more often than they are contacting anything external, and even far less of the internal. By the time you have finished reading this or listening to this, Scott Cunningham's books on herbs should look like Doctor Seuss to any serious alchemist magician in occultists. Now I will continue on to lavender. Lavender. Lavender is cherished and magic for its ability to bring peace, clarity, and healing. It is often used in spells to comtensions, attract gentle love, and provide psychic protection. In witchcraft editions, lavender is associated with spiritual purification and the third Eye tracker. Its sweet aroma helps clear the mind, enhance into a division, and invite RESTful sleep. Healers burn a lavender or use its oil to cleanse a space of negative vibes and to lift the spirits with loving Venusian energy. Folklore notes lavender's power to protect against the evil eye and to soothe heartbreak or grief. Dry lavender blossoms are added to sassays for love and tranquility, and its common ingredient in dream pillows to prevent nightmare. In short, lavender's magical correspondence spans from love to romance, to protection and peace. The relaxing reputation of lavender has a well established biochemical basis. Its essential oil is rich in linelol and linylyl acetate, which have sedative, aiolytic, anxiety reducing effects on the nervous system. Inhandling, lavender engages the ol factory nerve, the CN one, and directly influences brain regions governing stress. Medical studies show that lavender's aroma enhances GABBA new transmission, which quiets the central nervous system, much like like anti anxiety medications, but gentler. This GABBA modulating effect explains why lavender oil can improve sweet sleep quality and even compared to low dose tranquilizers and efficacy. Clinically, a specific lavender extract known as silxin has been shown to reduce anxiety and promote deep slow wave sleep without sedation. Additionally, lavender scent lower's heart rate and blood pressure via the vaguus nerve, inducing a state of paris and para sympathetic calm. Some hospitals now use lavender romatherapy for patients as reliably as it reliably reduces agitation and improves moved. Thus, when a witch burns lavender sprague is to concentrate a ritual or anoints yourself with lavender oil before meditation, there is a dual action. Spiritually, it purifies and uplifts physically. It actually quiets the mind and calms the cranial nerves, preparing one for focused intent we wonder. Lavender has been called Nature's tranquilizer. By soothing frazzled nerves and easing anxiety, lavender creates an ideal mental state for prayer, healing work, or drift into prophetic dreams. I don't know if anybody wants to add to that. Before I go to the next one, we'll do it like that, So I'll just keep running my mouth.
Speaker 1: I think I just wanted to make a comment on your on your thesis statement, and I was.
Speaker 5: A little rough, but I mean that's how I see a lot of.
Speaker 1: This stuff that's fair. I actually want to agree with you. I think most of that stuff is it's implied, and therefore like it's implied, and people take it on as though it's something that is more concrete than it really is, Like it's a you know, power suggestion more than anything in my opinion, like Okay, it smells nice or this, you know, but they don't specifically, just smelling something doesn't change a physical state or a mental state inside like chemically inside your brain in my opinion, unless you're smelling something that is, you know, a toxin.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well you step in dog shit, that might change your fucking attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's going to ruin your day a little bit, I believe. Yeah, But yeah, I think in maybe to a very small degree, because it alters your state of mind because you're allowing it to or you're convinced that it is doing so it has you know, it does have some slight effect, but it doesn't actually alter or change anything at like a molecular level, you know. So I would agree with that statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, started, I like that you started with you want to agree, you know, I want to agree as well. I can't wait to hear where you go with it. You know, I'm always going to lean towards absolutely everything that we interpret as physical has its echo and correlation in spiritual right, that's all. It's like, you know, I feel the need to always temper that premise with that, you know, And that's all.
Speaker 1: Well, I would add, probably unbeknownst to most people here, I'm actually in Canada registered herbalists. So I would say that, aside from ingesting or directly applying, as the cases needed, from herb to herber, concoction to concoction, just inhaling something does not have a significant effect, if any like, it's only psychological to the effect that you allow it to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your consciousness. It can alter your consciousness. So if we call it sense memory, right, if I smell lavender and that takes me back to third grade when I first right, my level of consciousness goes somewhere, I travel back to that place, I could literally sense it, right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well the old factory is definitely connecting to memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's all. If lavender is as you say, Nick, for prepare for focused intention, right, Okay, Well, I'm looking for a consciousness shift if I'm looking for my focused intention. So if I'm using it, you know, where is the correlation?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Is an interesting question, but I think it boils down to your consciousness and your experience, right.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of the feelings people get from these when they're in putting themselves into a ritual or spell or whatever is making them think something's actually happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can consider it a form of alchemy because.
Speaker 5: You are well. Yeah, I mean I burn a piece of trash. I created alchemy. There's smoke in the end though, sures like India.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you inhale Erwin, it will have an effect on you. It all depend on what you are in. Haley.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I'm getting at. And most of these things have effects, all right, So anything else, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You get to hear the rest, all right.
Speaker 5: So ginger, that's the next one. Ginger root is beloved ingredient and folk magic, renown for its fiery speed up energy. In many traditions, ginger is considered a powerful magical catalyst. I remember that, but from back in the day, it was like, oh, just torst ginger and anything, and it makes it stronger spell. It is added to spells to amplify their effect and to bring faster results. Roots, natural warmth, and spice correspond to the element of fire and the planet Mars, symbolizing courage, passion, and move which is used ginger and workings for prosperity and success, for example, sprinking, sprinkling, powdered ginger, and money drawing charm bags because its energy attracts wealth and abundance quickly. Likewise and love magic, Ginger's heat is employed to spark or intensive passion. A bit of ginger and a love oil or potion is believed to attract romance and stimulate desire. Ginger is also used for protection. Burning ginger or carrying a piece can ward off negativity and evil, creating a protective fiery barrier around the practitioner. Some Hudu traditions annoy candles with ginger or eat a sliver of ginger before spell work to empower their personal aura, essentially to increase one's own magical potency and courage. As some modern occultist source notes, ginger's magical properties includes amplification, attraction, love, courage, strength and mars, prosperity, protection, and healing. In simple terms, ginger puts more heat into any spell, accelerating its workings and boildening the spellcaster. Medieval magicians even associated ginger with the fiery breadth of the dragon, a fitting image for its ability to energize and add bite to rituals. The neural and physiological effects Ginger's fiery magic is mere and its tangible effects on the body's nerves and circulation. When you ingest ginger or even smell its sharp aroma, it activates the trigeminal nerve endings responsible for sensing spice and heat. The phenolic phenolic compounds like ginger role and ginger cause that warm, tingling zing on the tongue trigeminal stimulation similar to chili peppers. Though mild, The stimulation triggers the release of endorphins and increased blood flow, producing a gentle, whole body warming and energizing effect. Indeed, an herbal medicine, ginger is known as a circular circulatory stimulant and digestive fire kindler. Ginger's impact on the vagus nerve is also notable. It ags digestion by promoting vaginal facal tone in the gut, which is why ginger tea relieves nausea and stomach upset. Neurologically, ginger may enhance cognitive function by modestly boosting metabolism. And blood supply to the Some studies suggest ginger can improve attention and memory in middle aged women, for example, likely due to its antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects. At minimum, Ginger' zesty scent is invigorating to the senses. In aromatherapy tests, gings aroma tends to increase alertness and enhance reaction times. It even influences pain pathways. Gingerole and related compounds can be combined to pain receptors, which is partly why ginger alleviates muscle pain and headaches a bit like in natural pain come. In short, ginger warms up the nervous system. It literally makes our skin feel hot and our heart pump faster, and in magical terms, this translates to an increase in personal energy and will. Next time a practitioner choose on ginger or drinks ginger tea before ritual, they are not only following folklore to increase magical power, they are also raising their bodies metabolic and neural activity, entering the spell with heightened vigor and focus. This fiery stimulation of nerves and blood, but it is the perfect complement to Ginger's mars like magical persona as the herb of courage in swift action. Next to have peppermint, fambody will sent well, okay, all right peppermint. Peppermin's bright, crisp energy has made it as staple in witchcraft for cleansing, healing, and mental clarity. In magic, peppermint and mints generally are often used to purify a space or one's or, for example by sprinkling mint leaves in bath water or burning peppermint incense to dispel negative vibrations. This refreshing scent is believed to increase the vibrations of an area, driving away low or harmful energies and inviting positivity. Peppermint is also strongly tied to psychic powers and alertness. Many practitioners will inhale peppermint oil or keep any keep a peppermint plant on the altar to sharpen their mind before divination. As one herbal compendium notes, peppermints magical properties are associated with heat, feeling, purification, psychic powers, sleep, and love. It is said to enhance third eye awareness and even induce prophetic dreams when placed under a pillow. For this reason, peppermint is a common ingredient in dream pillows. Alongside lavender and mugwork and whodo. Peppermint sometimes cold mint leaves is used in mojo bags for financial success and good luck. Owing to its reputation for attracting positive, high vibration influences, peppermint can also be employed in healing spells. It's soothing cooling that nature symbolically cools, fevers, tempers anger, and relieves emotional pain. Placing fresh peppermint around the home is even thought to invite friendly spirits and ward or malicious ones. Overall, peppermint's magic is one of upliftment and protection. It clears away negativity, awakens the mind, and surrounds one with invigorating, healthy or no wonder folks. No wonder folks saying claim No wonder folks sayings claim that thriving peppermint in one's garden brings peace to the household an abundance to the wallet. Modern science confirms peppermint's remarkable effect on both mind and body, especially through its impact on our sensory nerves. The cooling menthol and peppermint directly activates the trigeminal nerve endings and mucous membranes. When you apply peppermint oil or inhale its vapor. Menthol binds to thr PM eight receptors, fooling the nerves into sensing coal. This creates that distinct cooling, refreshing sensation in the sinuses and on the skin. The trigeminal activation by menthol has system has systemic consequences. You can relieve tension headaches by desensitizing pain fibers. Hence, peppermint oil rubbed on the temples eases headache pain as the menthol num trigeminal nerve reduces headache sensation. Peppermint scent also has a strong cognitive effect. Controlled studies have shown that peppermint aroma enhances memory and increases alertness in test subjects. One study, people working in a peppermint scented environment had better performance on memory recall and felt more awake than those in unscented or line length scented rooms. Wherever say that one this aligns with traditional uses. Students in ah and Greece wore sprigs of mint to stay sharp during exams. Peppermint additionally clears the respiratory passages. Its mental stimulates cold receptors in the nose and lungs, leading to a feeling of clear breathing and even causing a reflex dilation of ronchial passages. This is partly why peppermint is used for colds and congestion. Through the ol factory nerves and trigeminal pathways, peppermint directly impacts the olympic system and a reticular activating system, leading to an awake but calm mental state. One fascinating study found that prolonged low level exposure to peppermint aroma improved participants concentration and reduced mental fatigue, and in drivers, sniffing peppermint was shown to decrease frustration and increase alertness, potentially reducing aggressive driving. On the digestive front, peppermint's effect on the vagus nerve is notable. It relaxes the gastro intestinal smooth muscle smooth muscle dea anti spasmodic action, alleviating an indigestion and nausea. This fagile soothing can translate to an overall relaxation response in the body. In summary, peppermint activates and soothes simultaneously. It clears your head, heightens your senses, yet also eases pain. And tention. The dual action perfectly mirrors its magical profile. It clears away negativity and enhances psychic clarity, while also promoting healing in OLM. When a witch burns peppermint during a ritual for focus or places mint in a charm forul luck, they are unknowingly engaging the very nerves that heighten focus in improved mood. The scientific verdict aligns with the magical lore. Peppermint true is an herb to refresh the spirit and invigorate the mind. Then I'll go on tomorrow. Unhist anybody has anything.
Speaker 1: I would say, I would say, of of all the herbs, probably peppermint is the one that does actually have an effect upon inhalation almost instantaneously, And there's lots of studies that back that up. Like it's the same reason. Remember when you're a kid, like campher based products like have the same sort of effect, like your mom will put the vix on your chest.
Speaker 2: So like it hit away.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's the same, like the same thing. It's it opens up the bronchio dialates and opens up the air.
Speaker 5: Their school memories, man, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put a little bit underneath you those you can breathe. Yeah, and for sure, there's been lots of lots of studies that indicate that it does have an effect for people who suffer migraines or like even people that with you know, I cute headaches. Like it's not as though it's oh, they're curing all these things are taking away the pain completely, but it does ease the severity for sure.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what I was gonna say, Jacqueline, because you know, and most of y'all know, I have really bad chronic migraines. At some point I'm gonna have to like cancel or whatever because of a migraine. I mean, it's just completely debilitating. But peppermint is one of the things that I use, and I use that more than any other herb. It's peppermint because it helps more than anything else. I mean, it's kind of like Shaman was saying about part of it being your memories and your consciousness, like you were saying, your mom coming in and putting the vis on you when you're sick. Part of that is consciousness, but part of that is actually physical. It works, it helps alleviate symptoms of pain, and I can personally vouch for that one, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Like it's short lived. The effect is short lived, so it's something that you have to continuously apply or like I've seen like those little inhalers that you can just stick it in your nose like and they actually sell the vix ones like that too. But I yeah, I've bought from a practitioner, like especially prepared one that had peppermint. You can get spearmint also, but that's a little less effective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think ginger has I mean, I'm gonna not argue with you here, but it's add ginger to the list of when you inhale it. So I'll use ginger for I see, Nick Coffinker reminds me lungs, right, anytime I have an issue with my lungs, I'll just chunk up ginger and boil it right and make that tea and drink it instantaneously. You mentioned bronchio dilate right instantaneously. Man, you can feel the lungs open, right, So I started just putting my head over with a towel and inhale it, and the aroma will have the same effect as you say warming. You can feel the blood warm, you know, you can feel the lungs sort of bronchio dilate. Maybe it's consciousness, but I didn't do that as a kid, so you know it's me wanting it to work, or it does have that effect.
Speaker 4: Indeed, well, in since medieval times in Iberia they use ilka lip cliffs, so they put it into water a towel above it, and they breath into it, and it was considered actual medicine until like the nineteenth century for respiratory problems.
Speaker 5: So now that's interesting. It makes me think about like like if you ever got to like like a massage place, or like you go on our vacation or what to a result, they always give you those towels that smell like that shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my fascination with all of what you're saying is who found out all about this? Who tested all of these herbs right to get their results and document them? So because it didn't it didn't happen by well it might have happened by accident by the person that is testing them, but it's not something that they're joe with, Oh I have this problem, let me grab some peppermintons like saying, let me get some butter and put it in my nose and see if it works right, it's it's it's yeah. So it's if someone someone had.
Speaker 2: To come up with that. True, there was scientific research, you know. I mean oftentimes we call shaman or whatever, but you know, it's whatever it whatever you call it, it's the person that's out there over generations, you know.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, if I stick this up, my ass will work better. Yeah. Well look, look I was a repository who came up with that.
Speaker 4: I was probably six or seven years old and gone to a physician office for some reason I can't remember. And there is this poster on the wall speaking about this Chinese guy in in BC Times that tried ten thousand herbs on itself and documented.
Speaker 5: There was about that.
Speaker 4: I've heard about it, but I looked for it on online and it doesn't appear. Only thing appears is this huge chin that in the fourteen fifteen hundreds tested the eleven hundred herbs and documented them. And he was a physician for the Ming dynasty. So but the other guy, I never, I never, I never found it. But someone has to do it. And this guy was supposedly on a cave testing all of these herbs and just documented. So it's it's I don't know how he survived all of that being alone and documented that.
Speaker 2: But curiosity did not kill the cat.
Speaker 4: But it did result in this.
Speaker 2: It did result in this stick of ginger up my bumb so it's burning.
Speaker 4: I'm breathing better. I cannot sit down, but I'm breathing much better.
Speaker 2: Really opened things up for me there, Yeah, about my water out my nose.
Speaker 5: I made the mistake by putting cinnamon oil into a ritual bath.
Speaker 6: Do not do that, Oh God that you fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very spicy, very very spicy.
Speaker 6: Live and learn.
Speaker 5: That should hurt. All right, shake the next one. I left Frankenson's out, unfortunately, just because the time, but I will be covered.
Speaker 2: I hate Frankinson's next cinnamon.
Speaker 1: But why do you hate Frankinson, Sarah?
Speaker 5: Why do you hate?
Speaker 6: I don't want to say, because it's my favorite. I don't want to get canceled. Okay, it smells like a gas station. Okay, I'm sorry. I can see that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, so we'll go on tomorrow. No Frankencense, fuck Frankinsons.
Speaker 2: Okay, frank did not make any sense. No, I don't know how he smelled like a gas station. But we'll just roll forward. There's a backstory there, Sarah. I think it's itching, you know.
Speaker 5: I'm fucked up and I got it, or that I'm just totally not getting that either. I don't know. Murr is the bitter sweet sister of frankensince off impaired together in incense blends for church rituals and spells and magic. Murr is associated with the divine Feminine, the Great Mother, with rights of purification and consecration. Ancient Egyptians used murr in written balming and funeral ceremonies, so it became linked to honoring the dead and the journey of the soul. Burning mur is thought to elevate vibrations, aid meditation and forced a healing and wisdom burns. Before ritual, murr rids the area of negative vibrations. It helps cultivate wisdom and self healing. Indeed, murr is commonly included in incense to cleanse a sacred place or to bless and anoint altars. Biblical lore, muhr was one of the gifts to the Christ Child, foreshadowing his death. It was used at his burial. Hence, muhr symbolizes sacrifice, suffering, and also spiritual immortality. Protection is another key of the magical properties. Murr's smoke drives out evil influences and is said to guard the soul of one who carries it. In medieval Europe, Muhr was hung in sachets to prevent hauntings or psychic attacks. Murr is also sacred to the goddess Isis Mary and Venus. In her sorrowful aspect, it represents the bitter tears of the goddess. In witchcraft, Murr can be burned to communicate with the dead or as an offering when working with ancestors, as its vibration is believed to bridge living in the spirit. Notably, the Greek magical papyri or the PGM, include recipes where Muhr is burned to invoke love or attraction. One PGM spell instructs chanting a lover's name over burning Murr to en flame her with love. Thus beyond somber uses, Murr also figures in love and healing spells as a catalyst to open the heart by releasing past pain. Overall, Murr's magical identity is complex. It purifies and protects like Frankensnse, but with a more introspective underworld quality forstering meditation in a healing and a safe passage through grief or spiritual trials. It's often said that frankensense is the light and Murr is the dark, complementary resins balancing each other in sense of power. Now the neural, neural and physiological effects Murr's resinous smoke like Franklin sense, FRANKENSNSE has notable effects on the body's senses and nervous system. Chemically, BURR contains compounds such as this word I'll spell it out f U r A n O s E s q u I t e r p n O I d S I don't know what that is, some kind of penoids and and also but.
Speaker 4: We want to hear you say.
Speaker 2: To be used in a sentence.
Speaker 5: And the cess square terpene alcohols that give it a stringent and anti microbio properties. The nervous system is mildly sedative and uh, you know, helps with pain. In tradition, medicine, mirror resin was applied to wounds to numb pain and prevent infection. Modern analysis shows MURR and activate opioid receptors in mouse brains hinting at a pain relief mechanism. This could relate to its effect on the trigeminal nerve pain fibers in wounds, perhaps why it sues tuesthaches when applied to gums. In fact, aromatherapy inhaling, mr oils tend to have a grounding, centering effect. Some describe it as a calming the nerves, but focusing the mind likely engages olfactory pathways. Similarly to frankincense, Murr's aroma is earthier and more melancholic. Some researchers suggest Murr's scent can reduce heart rate and blood pressures slightly, indicating parasympathetic vagial activation. Interestingly, why frankinsense insul acetate causes euphoria, Murr's sesquid quidterpenes or whatever may cause a more introspective mood, not depression, but a thoughtful calm On a sensory note, burning mr produces a somewhat bitter medicinal aroma. The bitterness on the tongue and nose can stimulate the gluscle pharyngeal nervesx CN four and trigeminal nerves, causing a mild expert expectoration and tightening of mucous membranes. Hence, it dries the air. This estrigency is associated with clearing congestion. Indeed, MURR tincture helps dry up excess mucous in chitis. Meanwhile, Murr's influence on brain ways has not been studied as studies as much as Frankensnse. Fran Consense actually was a lot more detailed, but many mediators report that combining the two resins yield a deeper meditative state than either alone. It may be that mur complements frank concense by prolonging the calming alpha brain waves after initial relax relaxation. In effect, Frankensnse lifts the mood and Muhr grounds and centers it, preventing the mind from wandering. In the ritual context, when Muhr is burned, the participants often describe feeling solemn or reverent. This is likely a mix of psychological expectation and genuine mirror physiology. Slower breathing lower to arousal. Moreover, the combination of Frankensense and Murr has been found to have a synergistic anti microbial effects, literally cleansing the air of bacteria, which could translate to easier breathing and a subtle relief of physiological stress. Summing up, MRR has a quieting, healing touch on the nerves, does not bless one with stimulation. Rather, it just gently gently does and encourages introspection and magical thinking. This equates to inner purification. MURR helps numb the pain of old wounds, physical or emotional, allowing one to process and release trauma. Hence it's used to heal personal sorrow. It's a fine example of a plant whose bitter medicine ensues, bridging the gap between physiological and spiritual cleansing of one's being. Everybody wants to add anything to MR.
Speaker 4: I just want to ask you as a practitioner, I understand the physiological effects and their study, but who and when or why? It's more easy Perhaps they started to apply that to a spell when it's not a physiological or a psychological effect, but it's an practical effect at distance. So it is the symbology of the Arab itself that then is applied to a magical practice or a magical ritual or how how do you see that coming to be the use of certain plans for magical rituals when they are not implied to create a physical or psychological effect, but to create some effect from practical magical effect at distance to someone or something.
Speaker 5: Uh my opinion, I think when it comes to magic, I think it all applies to oneself, and I do think at some point, I mean, this is something I've even gone on about in my own shows. We're going back to the sixteen hundreds to seventeen hundreds. You have people drawing more just as detailed pictures of the brain and the eyeballs and books that we see with microscopes. Now. I think they understood science in the past. I think they have understood it for a long long time. And I think most of these things are actually suppo to be used on oneself to help them honestly ride the lightning to have a magical experience. That's why I think a lot of them even help with breathing, to help with the anxiety, with the fear behind of what you're doing, to calm you down. I think an actual ritual to actually have a magical experience, you are committing somewhat temporary suicide. You want to start changing the world around you and start changing other things you're a fucking with black magic. This stuff is supposed to be used on yourself and not to change anything else around you, because then you're enforcing your will onto the word.
Speaker 1: It's almost like it's almost like it Applying a herb or a resin or anything like that to a spell, or integrating into your magical ritual is almost like setting personal intention.
Speaker 5: I mean, one thing I'm not even covering on the show is something I'm going to add which I was going to leave out because I didn't even want to go there, but unfortunately, I think it hammers in what I wanted to get at. How many spells have all these clients that could possibly kill you that you're putting into your potions? It's because you need to die, m h. Same thing shaman should understand this From people going through shamanistic work, what do you think they're doing. They're pushing themselves to the edge of debt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it echoes all the way from you know, whether you're talking to psilocybin experience right, which just is a concrete.
Speaker 5: That's even another thing I'm red including to it.
Speaker 4: Ego.
Speaker 2: Ego goes right like it literally goes, you know, the last one. I could think I was waiting for somebody to come get me after I had my tea, or to come meet me, you know, to do to have tea with me. And I went ahead, and in my brain I'm thinking, hey, where is And just in that instant, my brain goes, what do you mean? Where is somebody else? Who? How is there somebody else who? And I lose the ability right, ego goes. But like you said, the shamanistic process, man, is your life right, it's it's it's transmuting the pain.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's an alchemy of as you say, yourself right. All of these things I think, at their heart, of course, my experience tells me is about yourself, right, no matter how you're coming at any spiritual aspect, which is when we talk about magic, you know, we're talking about untangible, We're talking about spirit. Right, It's all about you, right, aiming it at you, transforming you, dying as Nick says, right to you to your understanding of everything so that you can't step across that veil, or have that veil finned. Have what Nick calls a magical experience, have what I might call an afternoon and fourth dimensional consciousness, you know, right.
Speaker 5: It's a names for it. Yeah, have the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's where we're going, you know. And what we're trying to do and we're doing here is when we go there, right, when we take our consciousness there, what happens we put up kind of a scaffolding from if we want to call it third D consciousness up to four D or non magical experience to magical. Right, once I go there, I have that experience, I can use world is a scaffolding, is how I word it, to bring my three D consciousness, my non magical experience consciousness, bring that baseline up closer to what I experience when I'm when I'm having those experiences. Right, So what is my goal this whole time, even when going there. It's so that I bring back to myself, build this scaffolding and raise my own consciousness base level up and I'll stop there. But it's all about what we do with us to echo next point, not what we we try to do out there in the world. You know. That's it's you go.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a lot of ifs for my theory that you have to actually believe people understood this shit in the past, But I do think that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's how we change, It's how we change guys everything, right, And like Nick said, if you want to change something out there, do you go this short circuit black magic route or do you take the painful route?
Speaker 4: Do you go in?
Speaker 2: Do you do the fucking work? Do you do what's necessary to then find yourself one day through the pain walking hand in hand with this mystery whatever we want to label it, right, and walking at a much higher level because you have personally put in the work to go there, do it?
Speaker 1: Sure, the transformative work, transformative platforming, scaffolding, as you said, exactly, yes, yeah, which is hard work, right, It's all hard work. So if whatever you need to use to get you there, so like if you're taking like a hero dose of psilocybin, or you know, or you think that it's gonna calm your nerves to sniff some lavender, whatever you use to build your scaffolding, right, Which is why I stated in the beginning that a lot of that stuff, like Nick said, is it's psychological. It's bolstering your psychological or your mindset to prepare you to perform something that you feel is a bit of a feat.
Speaker 3: Right, is the psychological is that the same thing as the placebo effect that you guys Noah, Yes, just wanted to make sure I verify.
Speaker 2: I understand I.
Speaker 1: Would agree with that. Yeah, not like to say that it has no effect isn't really true because they do have effects, but they're very short lived or they're very minimal. So for me, my understanding of my experience is that it's largely psychological.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just going to say, because I agree with both what you guys say and when you say psychological and then doesn't have an effect, right, Psychological we know that we have certain CBD and THAC things in our brains, anything that's sent we have the ability within ourselves to do all the dopamine type of stuff that we want to do on ourselves.
Speaker 2: So the smell of it does it activate?
Speaker 3: Is that the you know, the trigger that can help some people that can't do it naturally they need an outside element. Is something that I probably I'm thinking about I understand better on the concept of what you guys are saying, because if I smell, if I take a jar of marijuana and I smell, I probably would get that effect of saying, oh, this might help me a little bit, right, and then not necessarily high, but the like I'm like Sarah, I have a y'all already know I have a traumatic brain injury. So I get headaches all the time, all the time, and I can tell you certain smells will relieve my headaches for only maybe five ten minutes, it's not too long, and then the intensity it will come back. But it does help a little bit if I'm surrounded by certain smells. I spray lavender on my pillows and certain stuff like that when I'm laying down and going to sleep.
Speaker 2: So when I hear the word.
Speaker 3: Psychological or the placebo effect, I usually just take it as you know, it's an outside element helping me do something that I can't naturally do within myself.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say in Sarah and Tyrone, if you have migrains, I have a question for you. That is, it is something that apparently is unescapable unless you take something or use something to minor its effects or it's pain. But do you experience, for very short periods of time that can be five seconds, it can be three minutes, when your mind goes to something and focus on something, and it's only after that period ends that you realize, oh, I have a headache because during that period it completely disappears because you've focused on something or something called to your attention, and it disappears because it happens with me. So I realized that the pain is there because I am having the pain. But I can also completely eradicate it for if I can do it for short periods of time, if I learn to control that, I can completely eradicate it for the full time of it. Right, So it's a bit frustrating that I can't. But do you experience that or is just a constant for me?
Speaker 3: Mine is more constant just because I have a low blood flow to the right side of my brain, So that's more physical than anything. Like I literally had two strokes before, so having poor blood to the flow, the poor blood flow to the rights of my brain is something that I always feel like I always have pressure over the right side of my eye. But I can tell you when I meditate, and I do intense meditation, and I do it very hard too, Like I'll sit out there two three hours and I don't do it when there's any sound around. I do it like two three o'clock in the morning, go in the backyard, sitting back and just meditate twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get rid of my headache, but it helps me cope better with it. That if that helps you understand like.
Speaker 3: A pain, like with a broken arm, you know when you had a cast on your hand and you could feel the pain still throbbing a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. You just could feel it whenever, you know, basically stood still kind of thing.
Speaker 6: I would agree that the problem for me is that I can't focus on anything else because it literally feels like someone has an ice pick and a hammer and they're just forever. So, I mean, the only thing that really as far as focus, I mean, you're limited on what you can you can attempt to focus on because you have things like photophobia where the lights are just excruciating and sound can be excruciating. The only thing I can manage to focus on is music, and it has to be a specific kind of music, something with like a repeating pattern, and then I'll focus in on that pattern, and then that can make some time go by where I'm not just completely miserable, but for the most part, I'm still just completely miserable. I mean, it gives you something to distract yourself with with one two three four one two three four one two three So.
Speaker 3: Hemmy Sink is really good for that. Hemmy Sink. I use a lot of programs from him too, I.
Speaker 4: Think a lot of I think, Sarah, that what you're saying is explains I probably why you find so many Neanderthal skulls and that have holes in them. That they did surgery too, that archaeologists think it's to relieve pressure or.
Speaker 2: That's what you feel like you need to do.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I need I needed to open right here because that's that's when it hurts, so open and we've released the pressure. So I always thought it was because of the acause of my migraines. And it reminds me when I saw the holes, I thought, oh, feeling the pressure open right here.
Speaker 6: So I know, I wonder if it helped, because I mean, like when you're in the middle of a migraine episode, you would do anything to get rid of that. You know, if someone said eat this dog shit and it'll help you, I'm gonna eat that dog shit, just not a second thought about it. I'm gonna do it, and there's no way you can stop me, because you will do anything to get rid of it. So it makes me wonder if I could just.
Speaker 4: Well it is. It is a tradition in Africa eating coal, especially when women are pregnant and having pain, they eat coal, which is to me is weird because I thought it was highly toxic but apparently not. So that's one of the things they do for magarines for pain pain. Yeah, especially when they're pregnant.
Speaker 1: I get why you would do that. I get why they would do that because like coal, charcoal is used to like purge your body of toxins right in the digestive tract. So that does make sense to.
Speaker 6: Something realizes everything, and it's think.
Speaker 1: About actually doing that. It would be so awful that unless it actually had an effect, a positive effect, would you really do it?
Speaker 2: So it must be uneficial in the hospital, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you go in and you're you know, you've drink too much alcohol specifically in that you know, then they pump your stomach full of liquid charcoal to purge your system.
Speaker 2: So yeah, learn that that checks out firsthand. My daughter, Oh god, that's a negative experience. Yeah, we won't go there, but yeah, they do use charcoal. So like Nikota, let you keep going. But what came to my mind when Sarah was talking about the migraines and riccard Tyrone mentioned the placebo placebo. I think it can be taken a couple of ways, right, Because when you look at it just subjectively, you're you're saying that I a disease or something, a symptom was cured, but I didn't have the remedy which you were testing for. Right, So you're saying I cured myself, right, is essentially what a placebo effect is, right, I gave myself the effect that medication was supposed to get me. Right, Okay, So if everything, if absolutely everything, Ricardo, you were talking about the trialogus yesterday, holograph versus simulation. You know, if we say that word holograph, we're and we talk about everything in the physical having its own not mirror, but aperture, you know, its own appendage in the spiritual. Right, where these two are constantly correlating, then we can say that anything going on in the physical can be addressed in the spiritual. Right, So when you start tapping into something like you know, Christ or all these different various forms of energetic healing, you know, which we know from the east, right, what are they addressing. They're addressing the spiritual manifestation to try to get the physical manifestation. Now, how does that apply to something like a migraine? Okay, well, if you zoom way out, I've got a bad back, right. My back hurts every single day of my life. Right now, you guys know me as an extremely active, always out there, always on it, right, Well I am, but it also always hurts.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: What does that do for me? That does a lot of things for me. That teaches me to push through pain. That gives my soul, my spirit aspect, a resilience of strength. It also gives me physically. I learned to push through pain. I learned to keep going right, you can see where I'm going. I then my soul, my reflection of my physical body, picks up all of this training, this understanding. I can even take you to the point of like Sarah, let's say her migrains, right, I don't know how long she's had them, probably most of her adult life.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: What happens with that migraine. It's sends her somewhere, right, she can't get up, she can't go. So maybe if Sarah didn't have migraines. Sarah might be out living some active life doing something that would have not had her right here where she is running this podcast with all of us. Right, so you see how my brain starts to work and see the correlations of all of this physical stuff exists for the purpose of spiritual right, so all of it. I can get the growth effects, you know, and I can see them in my life in yours anyway. So when I go to see here placebo effect, I go, Okay, so we're tapping into that spiritual reacs.
Speaker 5: It's what we're doing.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't it doesn't deny the fact that it is being proven that by the whatever you want to call it, the placebo effect, the self actuation as I call it, you can actually control your biasuit. It leads you to the conclusion that this is a biasuit. This is not you. This is just the interface into this holographic or simulation or whatever you want to call it. Right, Because reality is but a quantum entanglement of of elements that are brought into into reality by the refraction of light. So in itself, the description itself shows us that it's it's like a magical environment. So if by that that definition alone, if you can see yourself as just interacting with it instead of being under its rules and regulations, you can interfere with it. You can change that reality to yourself at least right. So that's how I see Placeboy fats like the rubber arm experience. How is it that your body suddenly starts receiving signals from a rubber arm because you believe it's your own right? So it's its biology of of of belief by Bruce Lipton is the morphogenetic field from rupert chldrec all of these things that are not woo, they are actual science shows us that we can indeed control ourselves, control this body right to a certain degree. You have wim Hoff, the iceman that takes this ten people to the hospital with where they are injected with this neurotoxin along with ten other people that didn't wear into his one week training, and is ten people get out of the hospital with no symptoms, no consequences from the neurotoxin, and the ten people that were injected and had not the training, some of them were three days in the hospital to get better. So I think there's something to be learned here. It's a bit frustrating that we can control like Sarah cannot say I want my headache to stop, and it stops, right. But I believe there is a process where we can learn to do that and go above that and control the body.
Speaker 2: So I think so until like we say, until it's done serving its purpose, I mean, we don't, you know, at the end of the day, know why Sarah has these headaches, And like I say, it might be to orchestrate her life in such a way that she's where she needs to be when she needs to be there. You know. Now some people balk at that, right, but that has been an answer that's worked for me because all the things I've done, I've overcome, paigned, I've had situations I didn't like it as a result, once I got through that situation, I realized, well, that's why that's why that ship was there. You know, if that shit hadn't have been there, I wouldn't have been where I needed to be. But at the end of the day, Ricardo, I think what you're saying is accurate. Man, if you can get to a place where you could find what is the what is it in the spiritual that this thing that has my head aching latching onto right, then you should theoretically be able to clear it, but I always run into us. Having complete control over this place kind of blows up my dynamic of there being a creator in control, right, And when I'm doing that, I then can see purpose and plan behind so much of what we might call suffering, like my back or your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you were playing an open map game, there is a creative of the game and you still have freedom to do whatever you want correct correct, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: It's when people take this further they go, it's a simulation within a simulation within a simulation, because we don't know how level, how many levels of simulation we are embedded in, right based reality, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's why I like holograph better, because you know, holograph just record.
Speaker 4: As I said yesterday, I believe that the holographic is the result of the simulation. The simulation creates a holographic scenery. Right. Instead of trying to choose between one and another, I think they're both interconnected. Like the simulation is the coding and the holographic is the reality that we experience. That's how it represents itself. So sorry, we went a little bit off track, but you continue because it's you that is simulating all of this.
Speaker 5: Thank you the rules. We'll go on to the rules. The ruse is synonymous with love and beauty in the world of magic. It's soft pedals and exclusit perfume have made it an emblem of Venusian energy. Everything to do with love, from romance to self love, attraction, and emotional healing, which is a mystic. Use roses in countless ways. Rose petals sprinkled in a bath to attract love, rosebud and sachets to promote friendship, rose water to consecrate the altar with vibrations of peace and harmony. It's typically known roses are used for love spells, healing, protection, and spiritual connection, and are considered a conduit for energy and a bridge between worlds. They are also protective in a gentle way. For instance, a rose bush planted by the door is said to keep out envy and intrusion, divination in psychic wisdom or another aspect. Some traditions anoint the third eye with rose oil or keep a rose on the table during tower readings, believing and invites guidance from loving spirits. And enhances intuition. In angelic or devotional magic, the scent of roses is thought to attract angels and benevolent entities. Furthermore, due to their association with the blessed Mother in Christianity and goddess ishtar and aphrodite, roses carry a spiritual authority for blessing and consecration. They can sanctify holy water hence rose water and church rituals, and are used to bless people in ceremonies like handfastings or baby blessings. Darker workings dried rose thorns can act as subtle banishers or bindings. Their prickly nature holds or repels, but overwhelmingly the roses magic is positive and healing, which is sometimes meditate on a mental inner rose blooming in the heart as a way to awaken self love and psychic sight, with correspondences to water emotions in Friday, the day of Venus. The rose is arguably one of the most magical flowers. It is literally considered a high vibration plant modern energy healers. Clean roses have one of the highest energetic frequencies of any herb. Magical correspondences of the rose as a planet, Venus, delement water. In deities of love Aphrodite, Venus and Eros, the chakra would be the heart and properties again beloved, friendship, beauty, psychic protection, luck in love, and prophetic dreams, especially when combined with mugwort and peace. Neural and psychologic and physiological effects. The fragrance of roses has a well known calming and uplifting effect on the human nervous system. Rose essential oil extracted from rose petals has been studied and found to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation with subject inhale rose oil, they are measurable drops, and there are measurable drops in blood pressure, breathing rate, and cortisol levels, indicating activation of the paris sympathetic nervous system and a reduction of the flight or the fight or flight response. One study found that rose oil or aromatherapy significantly decreased anxiety and postpartum women, likely through modulation of GABBA or dopamine in the brain of the sensory love. The scent of rose engages the olfactory nerve, which relays directly to the olympic system, the hippocampus, and other parts of the brain. Rose aroma tends to increase feelings of comfort and decrease stress responses in the amygdilla, partly explaining why it's associated with feelings of love in safety. There's also an interesting connection between rose scent and memory, because many people have positive emotional memories linked to roses, gift from loved ones, gardens, et cetera, kind of like I think what shaman was getting at earlier memories. The smell can trigger release of oxytocin, the bonding hormone and endorphins, giving a mild euphoria of sense of emotional warmth. From a cranial nerve perspective, rose interacts chiefly with the c on one the ol factory. However, if one applies with rose oil to the skin or in a massage, trigeminal nerve CN five endings might pick up a slight cooling or soothing sensation from the lineal or geraneal components. These components also have mild painkiller effects. One trial noted that rose oil topically reduced menstrual cramp pain, possibly by relaxing smooth muscle via the autonomic nerves. Another fascinating aspect the electro in the EEG pattern associated with rose. Essential inhalation shows an increase in alpha and theata ways, indicating a relaxed but alert mental state similar to meditation. This aligns with rose's use in spiritual practices to elevate conscious consciousness gently. Furthermore, a Japanese study found that sleeping in a rose scented room led to more reports of pleasant dreams, suggesting rose aroma can influence the content of dreams, perhaps by biasing emotional tone towards positive. This might be why folklore claims rose under the pillow encourages prophetic or loving dreams. In terms of hormonal effing, fact, some small studies hint that rose oil can reduce adrenaline levels. It maybe increase libido by lowering stress, linking it to its aphrodisiacs reputation not just a symbol, but physically as a relaxant that allows sensuality. As for protective qualities, one could argue that by stabling mood and promoting optimism, rose indirectly armours the psyche against negative thought patterns, which magicians might interpret as warding off evil influences. Interestingly, modern research has even looked at a rose extract as an antidepressant. In traditional Persian medicine, rose was used for melancholy. In some contemporary her herbalist use rosa the mascina atract to alleviate depression and grief. It appears to interact with serotonin and opioid receptors, producing calm happiness. In summary, rose affects the brain and body primarily by reducing stress and enhancing emotional well balance being. Its smell literally communicates you are safe. You are to the olympic system. It's a gentle, sedative and mood brightener wrapped in one. So when a magical practitioner surrounds herself for himself with the scent and sight of roses to do a love spell or a healing meditation, the roses are biologically helping them achieve the necessary emotion's emotional state open, trusting, positive for the magic to work. The phrase stop and smell of the roses has wisdom. It activates all criminal nerves in a way that forces a pause, a deep breath, and a smile. On the subtle level, one could say roses at tune our nervous system to the frequency of love. On the other literal level, they cause measurable shifts towards a calm heart scented physiology. Anybody want to talk on rose before I go next? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is there any any chain, any definition about the callers of the roast to be used?
Speaker 5: Or it's no, I probably should have Yeah I did. Do you include that with the crystals? I thought about doing that with with the herbs myself too, after the fact. It's just, you know, I was just like, I don't know how many people like I don't know. I guess if you're looking at a big bag of it, I mean, you know, I don't know how that works. If I'm just sprinkling a couple of things on a charcoal. Was me looking at that that? I don't know? I don't know, But I have thought about looting that.
Speaker 4: Hmm. And and and this is a question for all the panel, but maybe Jacqueline knows better. Is that this is like the dieg or the chicken question.
Speaker 2: Because exactly what was going to come out of my mouth?
Speaker 4: Let's see, because what comes next? Because we have all the end or cabinite receptors, we had the cylocibin receptors, we have the opioid receptors. So why do we have all these receptors that makes us vulnerable to exactly the substances that you are mentioning. Right, So was it developed by the use of those herbs in pre times or did it come naturally with our body? Right? In evolutionary terms? So to what comes first?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you're digging into Look why what came first? The what the rose? The effect the rose has? Like he said? Right, Okay, Now, why do I give roses to my daughter on opening night? Why do I give roses to a new woman when I'm meeting her? Right? Because I'm wanting the effects he listed. Right. I want you to feel safe. I want you to feel comfortable. I want you to feel relaxed, I want you to feel loved. Right, So what came first? These effects? Like he said, so that I would near here as an adult give roses to you.
Speaker 6: You see, I mean you can.
Speaker 4: Get yeah, but I can't understand the process. I can understand the process of you looking at variety of flowers and saying, oh, the rose is pretty. So if it is pretty to me, it is pretty to her too, or to whatever you want to give it to. Right, It doesn't mean that you have the sevy to know that he has properties that will make her like you more because you're giving her the rose, and that leads to the receptors. So what's the origin and what's the purpose of those receptors into this BioSuit as we are describing. Is it to make us open to this experience? Is it to make us vulnerable? It is to make us stronger? Maybe it can be used either way. I just find it funny that we have those receptors into our body, and most of the drugs that are considered bad by most people, we can produce them naturally by stimulating these receptors. So not to mention a lot of drugs that our body produced that we can obtain outside of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I would apply a little bit of logic to your question and say, if we you know, if you're asking about the chicken or the egg, if and I mean, I know, I always bring it back to the same substance. But if you know, somebody thought, hey, what is this mushroom you know, ten thousand years ago or one hundred thousand years ago, and they took it and it didn't do anything to them. Why if they didn't have the receptors to begin with, why would they continuously try to take the psilocybin to have a mystical experience if it had no effect, So I would say that our skin suit came equipped with said receptors because all the things we're talking about, first of all, are naturally occurring and they're in our environment. So we were equipped with the receptors from the beginning, and maybe at some point it was an evolutionary beginning to those receptors. But if it didn't have an effect, or it didn't you know, if the smelling the roses didn't calm you or make you feel, you know, even appreciative of the scent of the rose, then you wouldn't continue to smell it. That's my answer.
Speaker 4: So we were supposed from the beginning to drug ourselves out.
Speaker 2: Yes, what did you remember the Bill Hicks a bit the comedian when he's talking about God creating everything and he said he's got He's God on stage and he's got a handful of marijuana and he goes, oh me, oh my, I spilled plot everywhere. Now I've got to create Republicans to make it illegal.
Speaker 1: Those pesky Republicans.
Speaker 2: You know. I guess today it could be either it was back that was in the eighties when he was. But it's still too point of if it's by design, if I have the receptor in here, if I have the receptors in my body, and the only place I can acquire that fame for that receptor is in this plant. What kind of idiot doesn't see inherent design? Obviously you don't believe in the creator. If you don't see that.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't understand, Bill Hicks. Part of it's just the riot, right man?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to continue? All right? This one's lemon balm. Melissa fishianallis one of my personal favorites. Yeah, yes, why Yeah, that lavender was huge, so I'm sure I covered those magical uses. It's often called Melissa Greek for honeybee or hearts. The light. Lemon balm carries a light, bright energy, and magic. Lemon lee mint herb is famed for its ability to sue emotional pain and attract gentle love, which is used lemon balm and spells to heal from Greek grief or heartbreak, For example, drawing a tea of lemon balm and rose petals to drink during a waning moon ritual, releasing sadness and inviting self love. It is said to gladden the heart and was historically used in potions to cheer the mind and dispel melancholy and folk magic, lemon bamb is associated with positive energy, success and friendship. Adding it to sachets or baths is believed to draw in good luck and affectionate vibes. Healing and health are also part of its domain. Paracelsus, the famous physician and alchemists, claimed and a lixir of lemon bam could rejuvenate in prolonged life. Consequently, magical practices include lemonbam and healing charms to increase vitality and chase away illness. On an energetic level, some witches plant lemabam around their home or beehives to promote prosperity and healthy pollinators. As a lunar herb, lemonbam has a subtle psychic aspect. It can be used to enhance intuition and calm the mind for divination. A cup of lemon balm tea before scrying or meditating under the moonlight is thought to open the third eyes softly, allowing gentle visions or intuitive feelings. It's a common ingredient in dream pillows. Or psychic vision oils paired with things like mugwort and lavender because it raises the vibration but in a soothing way. In Hudu and Latin America, lemon balm, sometimes called ruda embra, though that can be confused with rue, is used in a spiritual is used in spiritual bats for love, joy and to attract admirers. It sweetens ones aurora, much like sugar and har spell the neural and psych physiological effects. Lemon balm is well known in herbal medicines for its calming and mo lifting effects, which correlates strongly with its magical uses for emotional healing and positivity. Positivity from a pharmacologically lemon bomb contains compounds such as rosemrinic acid, citral, and geronial. I'm saying that correct these constituents contribute to its enzyltic, anxiety reducing and mild sedative effects. Clinical studies have demonstrated that lemon balm extract can significantly reduce anxiety and improve sleek quality in people with anxiety disorder. It appears to our work by modulating gabba receptors in the brain. Rosemarinic as acid inhibits the gabba trans transimanes, increasing GABBA availability, which promotes calmness, similar to how benzodiazepine drugs increase gabba's effect. Therefore, consuming lemon balm, tea or tincture directly soothes the nervous system, lowering feelings of stress and agitation. One trial with healthy, healthy volunteers found that lemon balm not only reduced subjective anxiety, but also improve cognitive task perform mos. Interestingly, it can calm you without impairing your thinking. This alert calm is likely due to a balance of its colon energic and gabba urgic effects. Like its relative stage, lemon bomb also has some acid acid tilkoline receptor activity. I fucked that up. It's been observed to enhance memory and alertness in small doses. In fact, a controlled study at Northumbria University in two thousand and four found improved memory and attention of participants who took lemon balm along with increased calmness. So lemon Balm's effects on the brain is adaptogenic in a sense it can reduce anxiety while boosting cognitive function. There is a rare combination that justifies its historical use for uplifting the spirit without overstimulation. Lemon bomb also raises serotonin levels and animal studies which can explo its mood brightening properties. Many people simply feel happier after lemon balm, hence its chase melancholic. On a sensory level, lemon balm brightly. Lemon Balm's bright lemony scent via the olfactory nerve is invigorating yet not harsh citral. The lemon scent compound is known to be mood enhancing us in romatherapy or depression inhaling. Lemon balm essential oil can thus produce a quick sense of refreshment in slight euphoria. Citrus smells tend to spike dopamine. Meanwhile, the undertone of mint it's in the mint family, is a gentle cooling aspect through the trigeminal nerve some menthol presence, so lemon balm aroma might simultaneously be calm via trigenal cooling and uplift via ol factory citrus. Regarding the heart and body, lemon balm has mild cardiotropic effects. It's traditionally used to slow and over rapid heartbeat and lower blood pressure and anxious states. Scientific research supports that lemon balm can cause a modest reduction in blood pressure and heart rate by calming sympathetic nervous activity, likely through barrel receptor reflects, by reducing anxiety. It is also anti spasmodic on smooth muscles, so it relieves stomach cramps and mestral cramps. Trying to tying to its nurturing aspect, comforting physical pain as well as emotional. These effects are mediated by peripheral nerves, including the vagus nerve. By increasing vagial tone parisympathetic activity, lemon balm helps relax the gut and uterus. It's no wonder. A warm lemon balm tea is a folk remedy for tummy aches and a calming tonic before bed. Gently encourages digestive via vagial stimulation, often relieving indigestion that's to stress. Another notable effect. Lemon balm has some anti viral properties, especially against herpes virus and a topical use as well as antibacteria antibacterial due to citral and other compounds. Applied as a huh, but as a salve, it can help cold source heels or however you say that lemon bomb also reduces the time to fall asleep and improves sleep quality, likely by its gabbar urgic sedation and anxiety relief. This complements its lunar association in magic, aiding RESTful sleep and possibly encouraging dreams. As for cognitive dream states, lemon bom likely doesn't induce the vivid, intense dreams that mugwort might, but rather softens nightmares and allows more peaceful dream narratives, reflecting its gentle positivity. Summarizing lemon balm's neurological impact is largely tranquilizing and mood normal gently slows and overactive mind, lifts a depressed mind and sharpens a foggy mint, essentially restoring balance. Chemically, it's doing this by influencing gabba for calm, as a choline for memory, and possibly serotonin dopamine for mood. It's quiet elegant. It's quite elegant that an herb used for emotional healing and love literally causes your brain to feel safe, lowered anxiety, and feel content elevated mood, which are prerequisites for embracing love and joy. The way it lowers stress markers would correspond in magical thinking to banishing dark influences from the heart, and the way it improves cognitive clarity would equate to bringing light and understanding. It's also gentle enough not to cause radical shifts, fitting for an herb of gentle renewal rather than drastic transformation. Lemon balm is the subtle friend that over time rebuilds a battered spirit by quieting the fear centers amygdala and nudging the pleasure centers nucleus accumbance, et cetera. Thus, the nerves literally find relief from tension and can resume normal, healthy function, which we perceive as hope and cheerfulness. Attorney anything before I move.
Speaker 1: On, Yeah, I would say that every pretty much any formulation that would be recommended for a woman pre approaching and post metopausal like, they always include Melissa officiallys for sure, pretty much every single one I've ever read about. Yeah, like a tea, a tincture, like any kind of formulation that you would give to a woman that came reporting complaints of being a woman includes lemon bomb, So that checks for sure, all right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, else, No, no, I see why it's my favorite. Thanks for the inuation, man, I mean in an alert, calm and well, increased alert, decreased anxiety, and increased intuition.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get rid of those cramps too, Jason, I got.
Speaker 2: I've got two girls in the house, so.
Speaker 4: You know, valid and valuable. And it helps with your feminine side too.
Speaker 2: It's it's my most valuable side. How do you think I'm sand to talk to you so long? You had some devil? You just make my liver quiver? Whoa? I was suspicious as bad I was. What is happening?
Speaker 5: Okay? I think we have to.
Speaker 2: Thank in Living Color for that one. There was a skit on when I was a kid, I'm serious, and and they made remember they did the gay guys and so all the kids and I remember, yeah, I remember they loved that, and so my buddy and I started doing impressions and the girls loved it. I mean, what can I say? Take you home and put you on a biscuit, you know, and the girls were just they were all over it. Man. Sorry, it's your handsome face you keep side railing us. Now, you with that comfortable lounge chair, which I want, Well.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I just can't help it. It's my natural shower what's can I spec?
Speaker 2: Did y'all notice that he blinks with one eye a lot? Is that just me? Do I? So you're winking at me?
Speaker 4: Is that it? I knew you were winking at me.
Speaker 1: I got my eye on you, chasing I had I.
Speaker 7: Had some lemon balm okay, uh, you want me to continue?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna jump over to us. Saint John's Ward. Saint John's Ward has a long history of use in folk magic, especially for protection and banishment of evil and European folklore, was often hung above doorways or icons to ward off maligned maloine spirits. One Latin nickname for it it is a fuga ammonium, meaning demon flight, reflecting its reputed power to drive away devils. Traditionally harvested around Midsummer Saint John's Day, its bright yellow flowers were said to embody the power of the sun. Bringing the fresh blossoms into the home on Midsummer's Eve was thought to confer protective and good fortune, which is in Healers also carried Saint John's Wart as a protective talisman against hexes and ill wishes. Burning Saint John's wart and bundles produces a purifying smoke. The dry herb was and still is burned to banish negativity and evil influences from a space. A modern rich craft, it's associated with the element of fire and the summer sun, used in spells to invoke courage, happiness, and strength. In short, Saint John's wart has been regarded as a bright guardian herb, simultaneously a physical wound healer and a spiritual protector capable of dispelling darkness neurological effects. The venerable reputation of Saint John's wort as a bomb for the nerves and lines with its scientifically observed effects on the nervous system. Additionally, is the most famous as an herbal, antidepressant, and solitic. Bio Chemical studies show that extracts of Saint John's wort inhibit a re uptake of several neurotransmitters serotonin, nor repinephrine, dopamine, GABBA, and glutamate, and even modulate receptors expression. In particular interest, it has an effect on the vegus nerve, the major parasympathetic nerve connecting brainstem to heart, lungs, and gut. Research has demonstrated that Saint John's wort can enhance aagal nerve activity. In vitro, experiments found the herb increases lutamate release from vagile nerve endings in the brain's nucleus of the solitary tract, effectively boost vegel neurotransmission. This suggests that Saint John's Wart can activate parasympathetic pathways that regulate homeostasis, heart rate, and digestin, which may partly explain its calming, mood stabilizing influence. Clinically, Saint John's Wart has been used to relieve neualgia, nerve pain, and reduce anxiety. Intention. The herb's active compound hyperform appears to contribute to its antidepressive effect by increasing neurotransmitter availability. Thus, Saint John's Wort not only chases away demons in a metaphorical sense, but also alleviates in a darkness by acting on the central nervous system by enhancing vagus nerve signaling and modulating neurochemistry, and induces a state of calm and optimism, consistent with its role in magic as a bringer of light and protection. Modern research continues to explore Saint John's wort neuropharmacology but it's clear this magical herb doubles as a nervine uplifting rood, soothing the anxious mind and perhaps even strengthening the automic balance via the vegas earth. All right, I'm good on that pretty much. To say anything, I'll move on to the mandrake. It's another one of my favorites. The mandrake. Mandrake is one of the most iconic plants in witchcraft. Shrouded and legend in fear, its forked root often resembles a human figure, which led to the famous myth that when pulled from the ground, it would admit a deadly scream, a folk lore motive dating back to at least Josephus in the first century, and repeated by Iron Maiden in Moonchild here the Mandrake scream. In medieval Europe, mandrake roots were prized as a powerful magical talisman. The whole mandrake roots, sometimes carved into a human shape if nature's form was lacking, might be kept as a household charm for prosperity and protection, even fed with offerings. As a familiar spirit, mandrake was a key ingredient in many flying ointment recipes, solves that which is apply to induce trans states, astro projection, or visionary flights. These ointments capitalize on Mandrake's entheogenic vision, inducing tropine alkaloids to produce mind altering experiences. In ancient Mediterranean cultures, mandrake roots were used as aphrodisiacs and fertility charms. It appears in the Bible's Book of Genesis thirty fourteen as a fertility eight. During the Renaissance, cunning folk with prepared mandrake emulets, often called al rooms in German folklore, said to bring great riches and serve their owner as a magical servant. Now, the neurological effects the extraordinary myths around mandrake are rooted in a very real physiological effect. Mandrake contains tropaine. I'm saying that correctly alkaloids, notably hiocene, scopalamine, atropine, and others, which are powerful delirium hallucinagens and anti cholinergic agents. These compounds act on the nervous system in profound ways. Scopal scopolamine, and atropine block acidicaline receptors, specifically muscarinic receptors through the body, inducing including in the brain and in the parasynthetic nervous system. The result is a host of neurological and autonomic effects, often dubbed belladonna delirium. Mandrake is the night shade family along with Belladonna. Physiologically, Mandrake's alkaloids can impair several cranial nerve functions by inhibiting parasympathetic signaling. For instance, blocking the ocula okalomotor nerve third one outputs causes pupils to dilate and accommodation to be lost. Atropine was historic. It was historically used to dilate pupils on safely blocking facial uh via the seventh and also had these words glossal uh phar and egal or whatever I'm saying that wrong. The ninth nerve nerve para parasympathetic fibers reduce reduces salvation, so you get dry mouth as a classic symptom of mandrake. Poisoning and blocking the vegus nerve can raise heart rate and inhibit digestive peristola peristalsis, and higher doses Mandrake alkaloids cross into central nervous system, causing hallucinations, confusions, and sedation. Users of whichcraft flying potions would experience vivid hallucinations, often feeling as if they were flying or entering of the worldly realms due to Mandrake's action on the brain neurotransmission transmitters. Mandrake was also used as a soporific anesthetic and ancient medicine. The Assyrians, Greeks and others use Mandrake extracts to induce deep sleep for surgery or anestes. This points to Mandrake's the present effect on the central nervous system at appropriate dosages, likely involving suppression of neural firing and pain pathways. Notably, scopalamine has an anti antiemetic and calming effect on the vestibular system associated with the cranial nerve eight, which is why scopalamine from a relative plant is used in modern motion sickness patches, and Mandrake's case, a dose sufficient to calm a sedate could easily lead to toxicity. Symptoms of mandrake poisoning include dizziness, vision disturbances, dry mucous membranes, rapid heartbeat, and unconsciousness. Reflecting its broad neurological impact. In essence, mandrake can hijack doautonomic nerves. It powerfully inhibits the parasympathetic parasympathetic outflow the vegas nerve included, while also causing delirium veria central cholinergic blockage. The flight experienced by witches may have been their minds reacting to vestibular disconnect and halluciness hallin hallucinations caused by Mandrake. Mandrake's power over life and death and magic mirrors its pharmacology reality. The same route that can number pain and bring on dream like trances can in overdose, race, arrest of vegas controlled functions like respirations, and be lethal.
Speaker 4: So I was hearing you and this pop into my mind at the beginning. Could it be that the Venus figurines are somewhat related to the Mandrake roots, because there's sometimes they look very similar.
Speaker 5: They say that again.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry the Venus, the Venus figurines, that the entrance statues of Stone of the Fat Ladies, they look like some Mandray crews I've seen. If there is some connection there.
Speaker 6: I've never put that together before.
Speaker 2: M somebody get nixt some ginger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hit the wrong I hit the wrong new button to but.
Speaker 4: It could be a symbol of of of magic of ritual because of the of the sense that it has.
Speaker 5: I never thought of it as look at it as a female as just so there's like a hangman or a stick fingers.
Speaker 2: A quick question, Nick, So, after listening to that horrific list of not quite deadly effects, what are some of the actual practical applications of man drake.
Speaker 5: I have heard people burning it like in an incense or actually just putting it on their old Okay, yeah, I've never heard of anybody ingesting it. I mean, I I be honest. I had bandrink in the past and I threw it on truckle makes an insht.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what the Yeah, it's not something that you find in a lot of formulations.
Speaker 2: Or any that I know is a rarer one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I can think of in particular. What I do know about it is that the dose, like the dosage range between having an effect that is non toxic and one that is toxic is very small. Yeah, like wow, So the amount that you need it would probably probably be based on like how you're adjusting it and based on your weight and the amount that is safe to ingest versus the amount that is unsafe to ingest is likely very very very close. So it's probably not something you want to be messing around with. That's my thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. How much how much some of we got? Maybe I do one more. I don't know how much? How much? How much more you want me to go on?
Speaker 6: We got thirty minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, you know what I'm gonna do. High Sup. It was one that was gonna leave out. It's a little longer one, but it's actually one of my favorite and I used to use it all the time, and I think it interestingly is the reason I even picked it up is that it was in one of Croley's works, and the guy literally is taking a quote out of the Bible when he uses it too. I don't even think half the people realize that.
Speaker 6: They usually don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, high Sup. Again. It's known as a biblical purifying and remover of negativity. And this is exactly part of what I would use say when I would use this stuff, Purge me with high Sap, and I shall be clean, says Psalm fifty one, encapsulating High Sup's millennial old reputation as the premiere herb of spiritual puretion and biblical and folk tradition, high sup is used to cleanse and consecrate. Was referenced as being dipped in holy water or blood to sprinkle to sprinkle door posts in the Old Testament Exodus, protecting the Hebrews during Passover. Thus, high sup became a symbol of purification from sin or evil. Today, magicians and root workers rely on high sup and rituals of uncrossing, hext breaking and ritual cleansing and hudoo. Hsup is the main ingredient in the famous thirteenth herbath for spiritual purification, especially after one has engaged in negative deeds or performed corusive performed coercive magic. One bathe is in high sup infusion praying Psalm fifty one to remove spiritual dirt and regain God's favor. High sup can be added to scrub water to literally and spiritually clean floors and walls of temples. It's common use. It's common to use high up in water to wash magical implements or to add to laundry for ritual garments, believing it diffuses them with holiness. Likewise, burning highs up as an incense or carrying a high sup sachet is thought to ward off evil and negativity, almost akin to a spiritual disinfecting. Because high sup has strong religious connotation, it is often used when one seeks forgiveness or blessing. Practitioners might taste a height take a high sup bad after casting a nasty spell to cleanse any comic residue. Wickens may use high up to ritually purify a circle, or if they feel a malevolent presence needs to be banished gently. Some sources say a state high sup is good for protection of the home, growing it around the property, or hanging dried high sup in sachets by windows by windows is said to keep out on clean spirits. In solemonic magical tradition, high sup was used to sprinkle lustrial water to sanctify the altar and circle, again highlighting that as pure as hiesub. It's worth noting historically that the highs above the Bible might have been a different plant, possibly Syrian oregano, but the occult tradition has long identified common high sup. It was the biblical one, and the energetic signature is considered similar. Aromatic and cleansing magical correspondences list highs up as a Mars herb due to its disinfectant and vanishing quality, but with a jerputer a Jupiter overtone spiritual grace and forgiveness, perhaps explaining why it both casts out on cleanness Mars and invites divine blessing Jupiter. Astrologically, some align it with Sagittarius, the sign of spiritual principles and cleansing fire. Many covens add high sup oil to their holy water to incorporate hyesup in the sprinkler to consecrate circles. The neuro andphysiological effects why high sup is less studied than while hasup is less studied than many common herbs. It shares proper with other aromatic Mediterranean herbs like sage time or regano that allow some educated guesses In a few known facts. Chemically, h sub contains of volatile oil, including pina camphone I'm saying that right through drone camphor siniol, among others. These components suggest high sup is a stimulate, a stimulate in small doses and potentially convulsant in very high doses if overused. Historically, high sup oil causes seizures in animals at high concentrations. However, in the mild forms it's used bathing, in sense and tea. Higesep's effect is to act as a mild, nerving and decongested The scent of high sup is herbaceous in camphors Inhaling high sup via incense or stream inhalation can clear the sinuses and give a sense of easy breathing and alertness, similar to how eucalyptus or camphor perks one up. This would stimulate trigeminal nerve endings in the nasal cabin strongly, which has the effect of sharpened detention and a feeling of freshness. If one is fatigued or the mind is clouded, hysops aroma can cut through the mental fog, momentarily increasing heart rate and blood flow. This correlates to the idea of clearing away negativity. Physically, it's clearing brain flog, brain fog, and maybe mild headaches. As camphor orphan relieves tension headaches via its counter irritant action of the trigemical nerve on the olympic system. Hysops Aroma may not be universally pleasant. It's a bit medicinal, but to those who like it, it could evoke feelings of cleanliness and safety, which could reduce amygdala hyperactivity less fear less anxiety. No direct studies on ISoP for anxiety exist to my knowledge, but many herbs and the same family and the mint family do have a theiolotic properties. Antioltic properties. High sept was traditionally used for respiratory issues. It can help suppress costs and loosened phlegm, so drinking high SUP or breathing it in not only symbolically cleanses cleanses your lungs, that literally does some To an extent. This lung clarity can translate to a subjective feeling of relief and more oxygen, improving brain function and mood. Penal camphone, if I'm saying that correctly a pinocamphone is somewhat anti spasmodic, which could help relieve muscle tension, again contributing to an overall sense of release. High SEP's anti microbile qualities are notable. It affects against certain bacteria and fungi. Using high SUP in a flow wash or as a skin wash likely genuine likely genuinely reduces microbio load, thus purifying in a literal sense. This could reduce a source of infection which could cloud the mind via inflammation. A modern terms, lowering chronic pathogen load can improve more mood and cognitive clarity. Now, if we think of neurotransmitters, high sup has been studied for direct receptor interactions like some herbs, but given it's in the mint family, one might speculate some gabbarigic effect is mild or adrenaline modulation. Its effect profile modually stimulating but also relieving when used in warmth, suggested by phasic action. By phasic action at the first bit of stimulation, increase alertness, maybe mild adrenaline release from the trigeminal joke, followed by relaxation as the body acclimates and peripheral circulation improves. Perhaps then parasympathetic rebound. This is similar to how a cleansing cry or brisk shower can invigorate then relax you deeply. Fitting for ISSOP, which is used in water for that exact emotional dynamic, First you might tremble as negativity is confronted adrenaline flush, then you feel deeply calm as it washes away parasympathetic relief. High SUPs psychological actions online with its cleansing banishing magical persona. It clears airways, vanishing in congestion, stimulates alertness, banishing mental cloud kills germs, vanishing impurity, relaxes muscle and smooth muscle, banishing physical tension or negativity held in the body, and possibly calms after stimulation and granting peace if the sin is banished. The ritual aspect of sprinkling or bathing likely leverages the fact that cool water and hyges up on skin trigger nerve endings that induced a slight shock followed by calm, essentially resetting the nervous system, much like a baptism's cold water might. Indeed, from a sensory perspective, being sprinkled by high sub bundle and a cool holy water would activate a lot of cutaneous nerves. Suddenly. The initial shot could momentarily blank out your thoughts, much like a splash of water to the face interrupts whatever you're thinking, providing a clean slate. And then as you feel the water trickling descent of hyes up and take a deep breath, natural transitioning into a calmer state. This moll psychological mini reset of the nervous system is perhaps one reason such rituals subjectively feel effective. The harness and involuntary nerve reflex to symbolically achieve the desired mental state, and then thus the hyup's power is partly a suggestion, yes, but underpinned by real sensory and neural triggers. It's fascinating and poetic that the pleas of ancient texts to be cleansed with hyesup coincide with a nerve that can truly cleanse the body and mind in measurable ways. In conclusion, hysop engages our nerves in a purging and resetting process, a quick stimulation than a clearing calm. Analogist to spiritual purifications arc effacing the negativity, then it's spelling it and finding stillness. The result is a person who literally feels lighter, breathes easier, and has a clearer mind, paralleling paralleling the spiritual feeling of being absolved and protected and protected. Hies up is a sterling example of an herb whose legendary magical effects a line uncannily with its neural uh neural physical actions. The herbs of the Bible knew their stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Anybody want to say anything on that one. I was saying, look a different way.
Speaker 1: I've used a I had a bad lung infection a lot of phlegm, like the gross kind. We've all had it, so we know what I'm talking about. And used an elderberry and high sep cough expectorant And it's no joke. It works so good. It worked. It was so fast, like you know when you get a cold and you go or like an infection and you get something from the doctor. They give it antibiotic and it takes a couple of days for it to really kind of loosen it and go that this cough syrup that I found that I used, it was like I was up all through the night, but by the morning my chest was clear, like so it was super It's super effective. So it doesn't surprise me that the like, given the medicinal properties that it has, that it's equated with a herb that clears or cleans or you know, people use it ritually as a way to clear a space. Definitely definitely lines up for me.
Speaker 8: Nick, can you give me the spelling of that hyssop? I think it is sorry already like skipped up so far from.
Speaker 1: Where Plus it looks it looks like it kind of looks like lavender. A lot of people plant it as like a like a in their garden because it's pretty because it has like these little dainty purple flowers very similar to lavender. So and it grows like it grows like mad. You don't have to do anything to it. So I know a lot of people plant it just for the sake of what it looks like.
Speaker 4: But what I'm taking for all that Nique presented here is and from what check Ling said this, all of these herbs seemed like, for instance, the last one you're described as anti spasmodic, but three minutes before you said you can lead into seizures. So it's every single one of them seems that have a threshold where they can either help you or they can actually kill you or lead into serious health problems. So it's that threshold that I find interesting because in some of them, as Jacqueline said, it's so small, it could be just a gram of it above that it will be highly toxic, and beneath that it will it will help you. So it's the duality present in all of these elements that we can take in that it fascinates me because they have dual purposes. It depends on how you want to use it. You can use it for good or you can use it for evil.
Speaker 5: It it's just.
Speaker 4: It's like the nature is telling you here it is, now, show us what you want to do with it.
Speaker 6: Well, the same is true for water. I mean, you need it to live, but too much will kill you.
Speaker 4: Everything is about balance, then, true, need a count for balance?
Speaker 2: F three? Fucking no centicle woman fans. Okay, it's just me al Pacino what He's about to kill himself in the bathroom and Chris, you know, is tried to save him. He says, I'm going to do it. You need a count for balance?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 4: Four three?
Speaker 2: Fuck it? And he gets it right there and he runs in and gets the gun and they rest on the ground. That's great, mom, watch it every Thanksgiving. Actually, Jason, what have you to you about the solve yet? Before You're coming into the lemon balmb Dude, it's the lemon. It's this alert, relaxedness that gets you in trouble every.
Speaker 5: Time a lemon balm Ma do it?
Speaker 4: I know, and it gives you.
Speaker 2: The sense memory of third grade because it sounds like the lemonhead candies you know, used to suck on to stay awake in church, So it's just powerful stuff that lemon bom mm hmm.
Speaker 5: All right, uh, I think I'll do one more on well, but we'll see where we're at after this one. I picked this one up especially for you again, Ricordo. Actually skip down for this one. Yew tree. Youw tree is steeped in magic and myth and magic as a symbol of death, rebirth, and the gateway to the other world. Often found in Asian graveyards. Yous can live for millennia, which gave them an aura of immortality, even even as a dark foliage and poisonous nature linked them to mortality. In health and Germanic lore, you is considered as one of the most powerful trees. It was one of the sacred chieftain trees of Island and is associated with ancestor communion and funerary rites. Magically, you wood or needles are used for an ancestral magic and spirit communication. For instance, burning a small piece of you or placing it on the altar is thought to help bridge the living and the dead, inviting ancestral guidance, but always with caution due to use powerful vibrations. U also serves as a protective charm. Sprigs of you were buried with the dead to guard their souls and planted around graveyards to contain restless spirits. This translate into This translates into magical practice as using you to ward off evil spirits and negative energies, especially those connected with death or curses. For example, a wand made of you is traditionally considered extremely potent for banishing and necromantic work, capable of commanding spirits and legend, which is and sorcerers often had used the nineteenth century magical orders use you was sometimes included in rituals of transformation or ego death to symbolize the shedding of the old self and the rebirth of the initiate, the direct echo of the tree's evergreen life. A myth admits mist death imagery use dual aspect, toxic yet long lived, made it a symbol of life in death. Some sources note that carrying a bit of you can make one invisible or protected from physical harm. This is echoed by the myth that wearing a sprig of you can let one walk in the underworld unseen by its change. You wood has been. You has been used to carve runs and talismans for powerful protection and magical potency, notably the Norse ruins uh Norse runs awas is the U Run, representing the world tree, connecting worlds as well as defense and transcendence. Magically, this rouine and the wood itself are invoked for shamanic journeys, accessing past lives or ancestral memories, and enduring great trials. You is also tied to Hecate and the end of the world and underworld deities. In Roman rits, wreaths of jew adorned sacrifices to Hecta, emphasizing its role in dark moon sorcery and crossroads magic, which graft today. You is approached with respect. It's included in spell work that deals with serious transitions, binding or reversing death cures, and communicating with the departed, always with the caveat of its toxicity, both literally and energetically. Some which has annoy candles with you infused oil for sam Hayne to honor and invite ancestors. You is thus quintessential crone tree, embodying ancient wisdom, the power of endings and beginnings, and the deep protection that comes from understanding death. To use you magically is to invoke very old patonic forces. It can it can defend against malignant spirits, though it's deathly power which they fear, and facilitate profound transformation the neurological effects. The U tree is infamous for its toxicity, containing alkaloids taxin A and B that are potent cardiotoxins and also affect the nervous system in Thus, in physiological terms, ingesting you, even small amounts of leaves or seas can cause serious disruption of the autotomic nervous system and cardiac conduction. Taxine alkaloids primarily block calcium channels and heart and nerve cells, leading to outcomes like oh Man. These were bradia cardia, a slow heart rate, hypertension, and eventually lethal heart block. From a neurological perspective, one of the hallmark signs of YOU poisoning is trembling and convulsions prior to collapse. These neurological disturbances shaking muscle spasms indicate that use compounds are affecting the central nervous system's control of muscle function, likely by causing an imbalance of electrolytes. And neurons due to channel blocking, leading to erratic firing. U also seems to depress the respiratory center in the medulla part of the brain stem. Many poisoning cases note difficulty breathing and eventually respiratory failure. The respiratory center is governed by the vagus nerve among others, and indeed use effects is to effectively overstimulate and crash the vagal system. Initial poisoning can cause nausea and vomiting, vegas activated digestive purge, and later a dangerous vagal tone drop leading to collapse. Thus, you can at first trigger a massive para sympathetic surge hence vomity diarrhea as the body tries to expel it and those of vagus mediated reflexes, followed by paras sympathetic failure as the heart and brain becomes starved of oxygen due to condunction due to conduction block. Neurologically, one could say you initially hyper excites certain nerve pathways, causing tremors in GI evacuation, then silences them permanently, leading to loss of consciousness, cessation of breathing, and death. There's also some evidence that used toxins can cross into the brain and cause seizure like activity or at least severe confusion. On a similar non lethal scale, being around a you or handling it has minimal neural effect. The toxins must be ingested to cause harm, though there are anecdotes of headaches or a heavy feeling when sitting under very old u trees, possibly psychological, but some people suggest volatolic compounds or even low cyanide content of seeds could cause slight that slight issue. Interestingly, in homeopathy, microdoses of you, referred to as Taxis pacata, have been used to treat certain neurologies and heart palpitations. This is highly spectuolative, but it implies that in extremely low doses you might modulate nerve signals, perhaps by a mild calcium channel modulation that could calm and overactive nerve, akin to how modern calcium channel blockers can prevent migraines. Of course, homeopathic dosing is too dilute to have direct pharmacological effect, so it's more symbolic. But it's a curious point. Use capacity to black nerve conduction could in a controlled minuscule form, dampen excessive nerve firing, like preventing arrythmia or paint signals. This aligns with used magical attribute of binding or stopping harmful forces. Physiologically, it literally stops the heart nerves. You might say neurologically you as the ultimate inhibitor. It stops life's electrical signals, that is the extreme. Symbolically, in magic, that becomes a tool to stop negative energy. If we anthrop anthropomorphize use effects on our nervous system, it is to bring us to the threshold of death, the cessation of neural activity, and if harnessed carefully in a small ritual exposure, perhaps it could induce a near death transtate or perception beyond is possible. Indeed, some have speculated that ancient ancient oracles might have inhaled fumes from burning you risky, or brewed super diluted potions to enter a trance, essentially flirting with the shuntdown of the nervous system to glean visions of the afterlife. Modern evidence of anything like that is scant because you is so dangerous, but thematically it fits on the seafa side. Just being around the venerable you can have psychological effects. One might feel a deep, calmer stillness. Some describe a pecular quietness in you. Rows This could be purely psychological, or or perhaps extremely low exposure to tax scenes from crust leaves in the air, causing subtle slowing of the body's functions, similar to a very mild sedative effect. Perhaps you and the environment could slightly depress heart rate or blood pressure, reinforcing that calm feeling. In any case, use neurological signature is silence. It silences nerves both peripherally heart and gut and centrally breath and consciousness. It is the anist. It is the antithesis, anthesis of excitation and magical thinking. That's exactly how you holds the dead by keeping the living signals at bay. If use magically, a practitioner might incorporate that quality. Use you to freeze an enemy's action, stop their nervous impetus, or enter a meditative state to deep its mimics, or enter a meditative state so deep it mimics death, slowing one's heart rate and breath via trans aided by used presence. Summarily from a physiological advantage, you embodies the concept of death through its nervous systems. Effects, it rains away neural fire until nothing remains. This profound quieting of the life impulses can be deadly physically, but spiritually. Encountering that energy and a controlled ritual can be transformative, akin to a symbolic death of the old self leading to rebirth. Thus, an extremely cautious skilled magicians skilled magical practice one might carefully tune into use neurological resonance to achieve a state of deep stillness boundary between life and death, essentially stimulating a near death neural pattern which could make the veil to the other side perceptible. It's intense and not to be toyed with, precisely matching us reputation as a powerful solemn tree of the darkest magic and brightest resurrection. Uh, that's it all nice.
Speaker 4: So I wonder, considering what you said, could it be used in microdoses to treat epilepsy, for instance, because it's it's the firing of the brain by reducing it because I never heard it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's explained for that lower doses of benzodiazepines will stop alcoholics some season, And you see what you're saying, some something like that.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because I was thinking while you were talking. I was like, this kind of sounds like a migraine related thing. So, and a lot of seizure medications double as a migraine medication if label. So there's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but let's avoid using it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh it does not sound like a good time.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. No, And I maybe it was used by in the past to simulate someone death, probably others to believe that you. Yeah, that's why they say you take this and they'll believe your dads, but you might actually be dad.
Speaker 2: So I'm familiar with you from the Japanese art of bumsai. You know it's popular in that So I guess the I was a bit worried a first when you're given all the bad traits, but yeah, the meditative qualities and all that, that makes sense why it would be an excellent tree for a meditative hobby. Listen, I don't know if you're done with the herbs, but I had one question technical note as I'm looking through my notes here. So the common theme I hear are effects on the vegas nerve. But you know, I don't have but maybe a kindergarten's understanding of even what the vegas nerve does for us. So do you can you elaborate on that and why it is all of these herbs seem to affect that system.
Speaker 5: Well, it goes from like the brain all the way down to the gut or I think even lower. It was something that I started coming across recently. I mean, because I look at magic a little bit differently or symbolism a little bit differently than most people. I think a lot of it does tie to the body. And I started recently just looking at the nervous system as possibly angels because they're traveling messages. And I realized that that one does go back and forth, you know what I'm saying. So I started looking at that one a lot because I would be very whole, like, again, you have a hermaphrodite that's even symbolized with that that that idea both sides me. He's a traveler, you know, goes back and forth from hope. They could be Hermes or Toth be there. So I I just I wanted to look into I had a feeling the vagus nerve just for those reasons might come up in occult stuff. And then I realized like for some reason, I was just thinking like the easy way to start fucking with that would be through herbs, and I knew that, you know, again, it like if it's going through that whole part of the body. That's why, like when I'm mentioning your gut and you're breathing, you know, could both be affected. Is because it's fucking going all the way from here all the way down there. And there's just other things about the cranial nerves. In my opinion, certain stuff with the UH and initiations that I have been through with the OTO, I do think that they're pointing at a part of the nerveal, the cranial nerves. So that was another reason why I decided he'd even look at this. But I mean the vegas nerve again, I was interested in that because I do know it also has something to do with respiration. When I first started doing this, I actually was just going on that angle, and then I had started realizing some of them hit like honestly, some of the ones I left out there as ones that hit like three of them at the same time. I have gone over some of them, you know, but I have left other ones out that are actually a little bit more just as interesting and maybe more to it than I've covered. So again, like the vegas nerve, I knew because of the respiration, I was kind of interested in that because it is again not to reiterate, my opinion is you know, again a near death experience or you know something to flatliners like that movie. Uh, you know that's that's real. And I think that these rbs might be used to aid that, right questions. I don't know if that helps.
Speaker 1: The vegas nerve, Jason. The vegas nerve is probably like among the most active nerves cranial nerves. It's the longest nerve, like Nick said, it it helps to it's involved in everything from like you said, respiration, lung's heart, and certainly digestive tract. So because it is so long and it's crucial to the autonomic and parasympathetic nervous system, it's it's I think you could say, the most active nerve and also being the longest means it has the most number of branches and all the other cranial nerves kind of in some way or another would work in tandem or directly with the vagus nerve. For instance, like if you can envision inside your inside your head, like it comes, it comes up along the side of the face on both sides, and runs down into the diet all the way down to the digestive track. In comparison the old factory nerve, which obviously has to do with your nose and smelling, that's the shortest. So it's only like it just has such a short path to travel up into the into the cranium right from the nose.
Speaker 5: So I think another reason why I'm is interested by it too, just to add on to that, is the way it follows your body. To me, was like a lot like how I forget the name of the fluid, but there's a fluid that goes in back here, that's in the back of your eye that actually will follow a female all the way down to the world, you know, or it's even in us. So like to me, I was just like, that's just another thing that you know, I just found that interesting how they both kind of like almost follow each other at all. So, but maybe there's something up with that.
Speaker 4: Is this Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: So we hear a lot about the connection between the gut and the brain, you know, even now the scientists are basically saying it's like the second brain is this because of the vegas nerve is that the main communicating element between the gut and the brain.
Speaker 1: I guess then it would be like the major pathway between the brain and the digestive tract. Right, So it's carrying all the signals from the brain to the major organs like the heart, lungs, and all the different parts of your digestive tract.
Speaker 6: If you ask.
Speaker 1: Anyone who studied physiology extensively, you have a brain and that's essential, yes, And we have all these organs which help facilitate life. But you are your digestive tract completely.
Speaker 2: Where snakes would.
Speaker 4: Is that why it's said that you are what you eat?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Right? Also, Uh, the reason why I had even was he got interested in the vegas, you know vegas. Ever, when I realized, you know, whatever was about more you know, from experiences that I have. When I said that, you know, it literally feels like you can feel like the energy leaving you. I'm seeing how far that nerve goes. I was just like, you know, it could it be possible that when you are starting to see you come out of your skin suit, maybe you will actually feel that? And interesting like how she mentioned the gut and the heart. In the Gnostic mess and the Oto, when the priest comes out at some point he does like slice his stomach and slices heart. I think he might do his neck eventually. But it's like almost kind of like the major areas where the vegas nerve actually affects. So I started like thinking, I was like, yoh, am my own too something. So that's what, you know, reason why I looked into that. And then I was like, well, it makes sense to just do all twelve cranial nerves. Why am I going to stick with thee?
Speaker 6: I know that the vegas nerve has come up a lot on my and I hate to keep bringing up my migraine journey, but I feel like that that's interconnected. And one of the you know, therapies that I've looked into is like the resetting of the vegas nerve, and there's actually like exercises movements that you can do that reset that. So that's worth looking into if anyone's interested in that. It doesn't stop it. It doesn't like fix a migraine, but it can stop one from happening if one is coming on or like a seizure or any type of neurological episode. Resetting your vegus nerve is a great thing to try because it costs nothing and you can just do it right where you are.
Speaker 2: So so check those out.
Speaker 4: Does that involve we do have towards the wall and becoming consciousness?
Speaker 6: No, that comes later. That comes later. That's if the restating of the vagus nerve doesn't work, then you run into the wall.
Speaker 2: There you made it. Hit him with a flip flop. You got any handy over there?
Speaker 6: I got one somewhere around here.
Speaker 2: But we need to we need to get a cannon in the merch store. Get a little flip flop cannon.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just start bringing holy water on here and flinging it at him, like.
Speaker 2: Which we learned we can make with roses rose.
Speaker 6: And see there we get learned something new every day.
Speaker 2: I did not know how to make holy water. Yeah, I feel thoroughly equipped to go.
Speaker 5: Oh this, actually, like if you were this actual recipe, I think like Catholic churches use like I think there's like salts of something that I used to Actually, it's so funny. I used to. I was a ceremonial magician one time. I didn't even realizing, I was like, I can't believe I just did this. I noticed as I was walking out of the polace. I it must have recently been to Salem, so I was wearing like a Salem hoodie. And I had a Catholic church a few blocks away from me, and I used to go down there with like a big bowl and they used to have like this.
Speaker 9: It was like looked like one of those big coffee makers that had like holy water in it. I'm walking in there with like a Salem shirt said with fucking pentacle on it, filling up a bottle with fucking holy water. Bringing it back to using my witch altar. It was just like, yo, what the fuck? Like, what's going on right?
Speaker 5: Because because I knew that they made it specifically, because there is it's not just what like certain prayers supposed to be said, and sometimes I do you think there's something slightly put in there with the water. So that's why I was, yeah, you know, I'll get it from people who know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully well, in my experience, swamp water works just fine and getting rid of demons, so I'm not sure what kind of headache they're going to but Yeah, I'm curious. I didn't. I'm sure there's a recipe. Yeah, probably not to offend any Catholics. There's probably a better word than recipe.
Speaker 4: But I doubt most pre these days prepare the just from the tap and they've blasted. Yeah, that's it's totally here's.
Speaker 2: Some mercury and florid wrong live. Just bring me the children, No guy, florid eight and my my my third.
Speaker 5: Aye.
Speaker 2: That seems a little satanic there, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're supposed to be taking.
Speaker 2: Out in the world when you start looking too close at it.
Speaker 5: Have you heard that they're supposed to be taking that out of the water. I was like, what's the catch with that, the fluoride, the florid, Like, if you're going to take that out of the water, what's the catch, because that's a positive thing. I just don't buy that way.
Speaker 1: That's why that's there's no fluoride in the water here.
Speaker 2: The part of the overreaching campaign of the matrix to make us all retarded and unable to properly function and see our roles and therefore break out. That's this carefully constructed matrix of the reality that is one purpore. The purpose of putting fluoride in our water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So I'm surprisedly going to take it out like that just has.
Speaker 4: Well, there is so many stuff in the food today that also calcifies the area of your of your serf, you sir, die that they don't need it any That's right, there's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody drinking, we're all hooked on something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody that doesn't believe in miracles, just look at America and the fact that we're all still walking around funding unable to think when you look at our diets that were raised on as there's actually no joke. I mean, I'm laughing, but it's quite miraculous when you look at what we're putting in our bodies every day.
Speaker 4: Well until until probably twenty ten, I think it shifted a little before that. In the arrow Europe, we considered America as the as the lab rats of the world, because it seems that everybody was being tested there for and then spread across the rest of the world. Today doesn't seem to be like that so much. There's other places that are being tested instead of Americans. There is probably there was a raising awareness of what's going on too, So.
Speaker 2: Well, we're all in a lab, you know, we're all being tested. It's like I heard somebody say, there was a Mandela effects post on X this morning and they were talking about the fruit of the loom cornucopia, you know, and they're the best explanation I've heard. They said, Man, this is just a CIA mind hacked. They want to see how far they can get away with it. Can they tell us all something we saw never happened and have us buy it? And yeah, but who is testing the CIA? Well, that's well, nobody, the CIA, masade, I mean every intelligence agency around the world, you know five eyes, right, that's your deep state, That is the deep state's you know, operational arm in the world.
Speaker 4: I tend to believe that there is always another higher control in east, every control until you get to the soul. And I don't believe that any secret agents is the source of that power or autonomous.
Speaker 6: But right, whoever has that power, you've never heard their name.
Speaker 4: Before, never, and you'll never see them. So yeah, that that's only for those that can go to my lago and all of that kind of stuff. Those are the ones that can actually see them.
Speaker 2: There's a jab, look man, I went to see Mike Tyson. Damn it. I was hoping I'd get to play Mike Tyson's punch out with him, but he was up at the front table and I had to sit with his mother. I was, well, it's actually his mother in law, but he calls her mother. She was probably much better company than he was. She was delightful. I did get to talk to him about shamanism, though, so you know made one night he talked about the power of his mushrooms. We're trying to jab met Ricardo. Just because you're so handsome and winking at me through the whole podcast doesn't mean you can get away with calling me an elite.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: I was trying to do trying to be discreet.
Speaker 2: You cut me outside, Ricardo.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm almost laying a flip flop here in a minute.
Speaker 1: Well, cousin, Nicholas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think yeah, I think it up. I do want to say, though, for the people who are listening to this, I probably did like a third of them. So if you're interested in it, I'll do the whole thing on my show eventually, So look for that. Because I was believing there was a lot that I did not cover.
Speaker 1: I think you should do one more your long form ones were you.
Speaker 5: I was probably going to do it in two or three parts, because I mean it's I took out two pages. It was seventy now it's at sixty eight. But I have five more herbs I want to add, and I still haven't even covered the ones that are like known to like kill you that everybody knows. I didn't even put that down it then, yeah, things, but I do want to include.
Speaker 1: Those, the hemlocks and the night change.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: At first, I was like, I don't want it because, like I do eventually plan on I have all so the crystals that I'm working on as well.
Speaker 1: I because they all have association with herbs, like her as a color and an astrological sign and a crystal, Like there's association between everything, right, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, once you're doing I do want to add to like and part of the reason why I did it the way I did it is that from my experience from being in the magical so really being in an order, at one point, there are people who do understand that like these things actually have like medication behind a scientific use behind it. But then there is a whole bunch of people that actually just think these things are like linked, it's like magical effects or represents a deity or it, you know. So that's why I was kind of going on that angle, because there is a lot of practitioners who are not looking at it and in that way. So I try to come from it this way. But again, there was a you know, obviously there are a lot of people that do actually understand that if you take this, it helps with that, if you take that helps this, you know, And except for those people, it's just, you know, there are just different ways of looking at magic that I think is just kind of dumbing your death.
Speaker 4: And apart from a long term presentation that are great. Are you planning to publish the pepper itself?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And where can people where can people read the full document?
Speaker 5: I'm not even sure. I obviously I would put it on my website eventually first, but right now, again, like I said, I want to even add stuff to it, so I wouldn't even I wouldn't even sure. Yeah, my website, I don't know. You want to host it, you can have it too, but you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I'll probably put it up on the Occult Research Institute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was asking. Yeah, that's what I was leading up to.
Speaker 5: Man, Thank you appreciate that I forget about that website sometimes. Well I have about five people I can add to that whole who has been before site a part, and I've just forgot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I personally thoroughly enjoyed your presentation, so I really appreciate all the time and the effort that I know that you put into it and trying to make it fit inside our time frames here at youu. So yeah, I thank you wholeheartedly for your efforts.
Speaker 5: No, thank you. It was fun actually just getting into this myself too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a minute since I had an opportunity to talk about it, so it was very enjoyable for me.
Speaker 5: There you go. Wait next time, I'll do the crystals something.
Speaker 2: Please definitely do the crystals.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks Nick, I've got my notes bro for all that was very enjoyable and what popped in my mind. Maybe I don't know how you do content, but like a YouTube short on each of these man.
Speaker 5: You know one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, and just just worrow that out.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's actually a really good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but show the image of the plant. Show the image of the plant.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, right, I mean because if I made the video episode, I was gonna put the herb up at least as I'm talking about it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, like each one, because shorts kind of kill it from what I've you know, I've been experimenting around, and you know, with YouTube shorts you can drive a lot of and I don't get and that's great work, man, And.
Speaker 4: Then we know who to blame when people start flooding into the hospital.
Speaker 2: So right, man, drake over these.
Speaker 5: Because it's like you'll get some video like, oh, let me just test a little bit. I'm getting blamed.
Speaker 2: Well you're I mean, just think about it, man, I mean, all your your women at home or not, people at home that like to garden, you know. You you open up your your market, your interested audience, you know, and they didn't know they wanted to know about the cult rejects and the boom you've got them, you know.
Speaker 4: So why do you did this? Well, I'll watch it in the video from Nick exactly right, honey, what's in this tea? Shut up?
Speaker 2: You're not going out with the boys ever again.
Speaker 5: That lemon bomb.
Speaker 6: Right, maybe just put a disclaimer on it.
Speaker 5: But thank you though, really good time, and you know, it was a great practice run for me doing it on my own. So nice, Hellia, Hellia.
Speaker 6: I feel like I know a lot about herbs, especially because I'm a gardener, and I feel like I learned so much. I'm like Seaman, I took a bunch of notes and stuff, and maybe try some of this stuff, not the more dangerous ones. The Podfather might get mad at me.
Speaker 2: So listen, get some lemon balm or lemon verbena or really a lot of this aromatic stuff, and you just put it by your front door, you know, and just introduce it to your environment and you start noticing, you know a lot of these effects through your day.
Speaker 5: Great stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So Sarah and I thank each and every one of you for hanging out with us for another edition of You You Crew. Thank you Nick for your wonderful presentation and for fussing over for the last few days.
Speaker 5: Was about making slides and I was like.
Speaker 1: Yo, man, it's however you want to present it.
Speaker 4: I need it.
Speaker 6: He's like, do I need a slides?
Speaker 5: Just grabbing pictures of these things?
Speaker 1: And yeah, however you want for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, Sarah, I had your sexy voice and Ricardo's handsome face. You know we were just that's enough. We mentioned your Ricardo.
Speaker 4: We did more than.
Speaker 1: Enough, Sarah Dolly, Where can the people find you?
Speaker 6: You own YouTube, Spotify, Rumble, spreaker x, Facebook, the whole world, just wherever, Instagram.
Speaker 1: You almost have inst just look around people.
Speaker 6: Empathy also be reached through telepathy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: We closed that department after midnight.
Speaker 4: Just say it, guys.
Speaker 1: Min's yeah, all right, everybody, thank you so much for hanging out. Really appreciate it. It's another great one, and thank you to everyone else for watching. Oh also, if you want to support the show, you can check out the link listed below description to our merch shop. Also check out the Institute for Natural Philosophy website. And that's it. I think that's it.
Speaker 6: We have news every Sunday and a new episode every two weeks, so give me other Wednesday. Let's y'all. That's it.
Speaker 1: Thanks everyone for watching, have a great day. Bye bye