Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding.
Speaker 2: I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog.
Speaker 1: Something killed your dog, my dog.
Speaker 2: We're flying through the or over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 3: Or was it was?
Speaker 2: Standing up? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus Quice, you better Hello, hit theboddy out here?
Speaker 3: What quin?
Speaker 2: I'm out there?
Speaker 3: That's thought of a.
Speaker 2: Bench about tech forty nine? I don't know eat out there. Yeah, I'm welcome right.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, everybody, and welcome back to Sasquatch Odyssey. I was recently at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference, and on Friday night, we kicked things off with a VIP dinner where all of the speakers got together for a fun and insightful Q and A session. The panel included Ryan RPG, Golumbeski, Da Roberts, Shane Carpenter, David Ziegan, and myself. What you're about to hear is that entire session, unfiltered, unscripted, and full of great moments. The audience came ready with some fantastic questions and we had a great time diving into everything from field research and theory, to personal experiences and even the lighter side of bigfoot investigations. I'll also be releasing each of the individual speaker presentations as separate episode soon, so be sure to stay to for those. Just a quick note before we get started. This was a live recording in a large room using multiple recorders, so the audio isn't quite at the same level you're used to on the show. You may want to listen with earbuds or headphones so you don't miss any of the great conversation. But for now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the special VIP night Q and A from the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference.
Speaker 3: All right, so our first question is from We're not Sure.
Speaker 5: It says how much entertainment do you believe needs to be involved in getting new researchers interested? And by entertainment, whoever wrote do you mean TV shows, podcasts, radio programs, What do we mean by entertainment about?
Speaker 6: Really what do we need to do to get more or less younger researchers because we're all not getting younger involved.
Speaker 5: Okay, Tomorrow I'm going to talk about how to actually get younger and how the Bigfoot is most like we're using the fountain of youth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's start at the end and work our way down. Yet you're on the spot. Thanks, That is a pretty fair question.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, with a lot of shows of like Mountain Monsters that go over the top with the showmanship, and I think it really does more harm than good to credital sources. I'm trying to deliver a tass shade at that show. It's fun to watch, just don't go into it expecting to learn anything real because it's all staged. But unfortunately, shows like that are on a network to make money and they're gonna do what it takes to keep advertising, advertising revenue and things like that. But as far as us in the community, I think just involving people more, we don't necessarily need a lot of showmanship because a lot of the facts just speak themselves.
Speaker 3: The last time I did one of these.
Speaker 7: The sheer amount of casts he had on his desk alone should have blown most people's minds. It was just astounding how many casts you've gotten. I've only over the years got a few casts, but he in the course of a day. I've never seen that many ki plaster casts once bought, Not since the last time I was in valk, Arkansas anyway. But anyway, I think literally all we need to do to involve the next generation is just to involve them. Let them go out and go have an experience. Take them someplace where they can have some sort of interaction, whether they hear a loop, where they hear a tree knox, whether they hear or even have a sighting. But at the first time somebody legit finds a track where you can see the imprint of the ball of the foot and the toes and it's sixteen seventeen inches long and you put your own foot next to it. At that point, I think they're going to be hooked.
Speaker 1: It's just getting the.
Speaker 7: Younger generation involved and unfortunately getting them off PlayStation in the phones. But I think having an experience is probably going to be really all we need to get the next generation involved all right.
Speaker 8: So I have three boys ranging from fifteen to twenty one, so I grew up around this over the years. With me, what I see as far as the future goes, like entertainment is changing. A lot of some people don't even watch TV anymore, right that My kids hardly watch TV. They're usually if they are, they're streaming it off their phones or they're streaming in something in particular that they want to watch. So in my opinion, i'd be it going towards more towards the Internet and people being able to pull up podcasts that there's so many YouTube channels now. I think that's the thing that's keeping what younger generation is interested in this subject interested.
Speaker 1: There's so much material out there now and used to.
Speaker 8: But when I was growing up, you'd occasionally maybe catch something on TV. But there's so many different ways to find information now for this for the younger generation that I think that more young even more young people are actually getting into it versus twenty years ago.
Speaker 9: Just because it's more easily attainable.
Speaker 8: And in my opinion, we do need these younger generation behind us coming up and trying to pick up where we're leaving off, trying new things. It could be just that one right person that has the right idea at the right time that makes the discovery or approves that these.
Speaker 1: Things are real.
Speaker 9: And in my opinion, we haven't really gotten too much closer.
Speaker 8: Even though there are more people doing it and there's thousands of channels out there to watch and look at, we haven't really made any giant leaps forward.
Speaker 9: And I think it's we need the.
Speaker 8: Next generation to be there and pick up where we left off at some point. So I think it's very important. Like what you guys are, what you've done with him over in the UK. Things like that I think are important because other kids are gonna see that and they're gonna say, hey, I could do that.
Speaker 1: And I think that's a big part of it.
Speaker 8: You go to any channel and it's mostly people our age that are really putting out things, and we need some of that younger generation being brought into it, not finding their way into it.
Speaker 9: We have to bring some of that younger generation into it so.
Speaker 8: They can inspire other people their age. So I think it's very important. Are we doing enough. Probably not, But it's things like that are I think gonna help push and the bring awareness to some of the.
Speaker 3: Younger people I used to do, we are one year away.
Speaker 10: They're not problem we about you have people.
Speaker 11: Younger generation making hundreds of millions of dollars online and so part of.
Speaker 10: My goal through working kids why not is to find that influencer that literally is doing pranks for an a million dollar prank just cause they have money.
Speaker 3: To love and go listen. Our major problem in the skill of research is that higher education is not putting anyone or any.
Speaker 11: Interest to do it, which I think is for a reason, right, So you have to find someone outside of the status as well that has.
Speaker 10: The money to really go afford.
Speaker 3: And I do think it's this simple as getting as remote as.
Speaker 12: Possible, or getting the technology that is not available on the public sect or they have drones now they can go a half a mile like five minutes and if you were lucky, I'm exciting, and you had someone.
Speaker 10: Wrong and at that I could race out there and hit it immediately.
Speaker 3: I think you seeing three questions.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I think in terms of entertainment, YouTube, these other we.
Speaker 3: Are we're moving away.
Speaker 10: From TV, We're moving into these other rounds and it's creating the young millionaires.
Speaker 3: And just one of them out of the world. I'd be happy to create an old millionaire and I'll take no. No, I'd get paid to put 'em back on it.
Speaker 10: But I said, you get paid millions for that.
Speaker 3: Putting on gets cutting out? Guy, we're very serious research.
Speaker 13: What's go Yeah, And so my opinion is going to be slanging difference. I mean right now what you just said, especially with what they don't eaten.
Speaker 3: With thors and all the YouTube channels.
Speaker 13: Out there that were starting to blur the line research, right, and when we talked about bringing in new.
Speaker 3: People, you know, to a nice draw kind of think the television show.
Speaker 13: That's what Got mean when so I can see you can make the transition, but I think at some point there has to be how about their.
Speaker 3: Founders, you know, to say, okay, do research actually is Persu's.
Speaker 14: Voice, So I think anything would still has to.
Speaker 3: Die absolutely and help bring people with That's what Got means.
Speaker 13: But at some points there has to be a way to switch the load and say, hey, there's a lot of people obbers call user and I think the shade it right on the end of we're still doing.
Speaker 3: The same things over and over the same way. And if prodress so it's time to start changing the way over.
Speaker 14: So that's just kind of like what do you think though?
Speaker 15: So cloth on that, I wow, these young influencers with their money as a way to create a.
Speaker 3: Full as traditions or with bring someone like you, or there's just we need.
Speaker 11: Money, be kind to to spend the time we need in the woods to have a tack we need if tack is what.
Speaker 10: We truly that to a bias, those opportunit the us to wait, I I why I agree with you that if they're gonna do it, they need to bring people. You got to be mentored.
Speaker 13: So just be from experience of trying to break into this world, from trying to cromal.
Speaker 3: Research and trying to come into this it very It's tough going my.
Speaker 13: Person game to differentiate and sitting through who's real, who's nods, who's in it just for the show.
Speaker 3: So who do I need to speak to? Is really hard to navigating, and only because I was interested in it already is wife and build. But I could easily see.
Speaker 13: Somebody from my side going they're not taking a serious so why should I? Because they happen to come across the wrong people right from the get go. But if they happen to come across the white person, then hey, you got another scientific person trying to through research. Sure cause I talked with some people at work about this and they immediately made.
Speaker 3: These of course car So then when I first.
Speaker 14: Ideals with some of the things I had, and I'd all tested that.
Speaker 3: Labor critancy with hey, what do you think is this right? And they're like, what is that problem?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we do most of the.
Speaker 14: Things, and I have had a fumble tell them, yeah, those are as a little er and.
Speaker 3: The uh tellble bring came from and they're like playing off to do it. But the part of the problem is to be entertainment. It's all super fun. Sometimes you could get a turn off before it was it's hard to find the lifeline to the visor.
Speaker 5: Sure, but it wasn't really big part like how do we bring in new researchers whether we be like or not, because.
Speaker 3: I'm fa I love it.
Speaker 10: They have the attention of this generation.
Speaker 3: Oh no, without of do we could figure out how to guide them correctly that I think we have a rescue for success.
Speaker 16: But that's so it was those kind of cause I'm gonna put you guys, it's partly be entertained, but part of the big I'd make no qualms.
Speaker 17: About the fact that I know my show was about entertaining people tune in to be entertained by the store that I collect.
Speaker 18: But I'm also a very serious researcher. I'm serious about the research. I'm serious about the subject, so I have to do my best to read through that for the people who.
Speaker 3: Listen to my show.
Speaker 18: I make no qualms when I put something out that's for entertainment. I write stories sometimes on my podcast. I just released a story about Bigfoot killing the serial killer for entertainment because it was protecting the people. That's the kind of stuff that.
Speaker 3: Does bring in the younger generation.
Speaker 2: But I agree with you.
Speaker 18: I think people need to do a better job of selecting the entertainment that you are consuming in.
Speaker 17: The community and do a better job of supporting.
Speaker 18: Those people who are serious about the research. So it goes back to the people in the community that may not be researchers. Maybe they're just interested in the subject. Maybe they just consume the podcast that I put out or one of the other a thousand out there. But that's where I see a divide because when I, as a podcaster, have dipped my toe into the serious research.
Speaker 3: That's why I have problems.
Speaker 14: People have no problem with me as.
Speaker 18: An entertainer and a podcaster, but when I present evidence casts that I've made or experiences that I've had, people are like, oh, you're the bigfoot guy. Now you're casting big book brands. Wow, I'm totally aware of. So there's a lot of people I think that are are entertainment that are serious about the research, but some of them.
Speaker 3: Just stick to what works because there is some stigma community about what you can't do both, but I think you can't.
Speaker 14: There is a fine line.
Speaker 18: But it goes back to the people that are assuming that content. So it's a two way street. It's the people putting out that content. There are people actually put out other stuff. They know that they're hoaxing things, they know they're just they're people plain they're there.
Speaker 3: For cliques, but there's a reason they do.
Speaker 17: The community comes back, they click, they watch, they consume, and.
Speaker 18: That frankly bothers me because I try not to do that as part of that community, entertaining part of it.
Speaker 3: So it's a two way street. I think it brings people in, It brings that next generation in.
Speaker 10: But we have to be received question in.
Speaker 18: The way that we're doing it, be as a content creator or anybody who creates content and then the people who consume it. So we have to have a more symbiotic relationship in my opinion to make that happen, because I think it's a necessary able to Christ's try.
Speaker 3: I think that would be good question. We need to entertainment part to bring people in.
Speaker 18: Oh, absolutely agree, but we have to be more responsible with what we're putting out there, and as consumers, you have to be a responsible consumer out of that content.
Speaker 3: So thank you for that one question. That's all the time we have to go. All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 10: We'll start here.
Speaker 3: You're gonna this one.
Speaker 11: When someone shares an encounter with you, what criteria do you use to determine if they are being honest, be careful what you say.
Speaker 3: I'm all.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for more sasquat ch'able to see right back after the East messages.
Speaker 3: Uh so you know what, I I do have to get a deal.
Speaker 13: Pretty card on them because uh, I actually don't interview people for or for those kind of things.
Speaker 3: I am professionally trained to interviewer bugs.
Speaker 13: I've been spold of. The method that I would use for talking to that person is not necessarily inducing.
Speaker 19: I would like to have them not er home.
Speaker 13: For uh, because time I talk to a view and what they want is they want to interview them whether they're the most comfortable in the living room or outside or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's the exact opposite of the training that I ever see.
Speaker 13: I think you have to treat witnesses when the kid loves because we're talking about possible traumatic issues and I'm.
Speaker 14: Not specifically trained for feeling to feel psychologically with that I am trained with interviewing.
Speaker 3: Witness is kind of the problems to run across the witness is with machority my career is that they want to be hopeful, and.
Speaker 13: That's the biggest problem is you started to ask questions and immediately they didn't think of that detail or they realized they didn't get.
Speaker 3: That detail, but they wanted to be helpful, so they had happened.
Speaker 13: And it's tough to just type group between the have truths it. The troop will always in there, but most of the times of coll but this.
Speaker 20: Is they just want to be helpful, and they don't realize that you wanted that particular impremation. So it's really tough because you have to feel in the kid gloves because everyeople want to fight, and it's different.
Speaker 13: They experienced different things. They're gonna handle the traumatic stress.
Speaker 3: But I don't get a witnesses alright, so ah, they're probably a good thing.
Speaker 19: So there you go.
Speaker 3: I rambled it. Oh okay, now I only have ten seconds, so here we go.
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say I'm not a trained psychologist, therapist or any of that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 10: I've interviewed thousands of people working out there. But if I started off to hear I'm not every single one of you that came through the door, that's I would stop.
Speaker 15: And tell me their story because they were too scared to saying on the stands Now, with that said, I would say, here are some things that I would believe the person one, first responders, people that work that could have lost their job or be truly shamed.
Speaker 10: That are now retired to come forward and gotta listen. I've been waiting for thirty years to say this.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I tend to believe them. I tend to believe anyone.
Speaker 11: That bef As they're getting ready to tell me the story, they shudder, a hair stands up when there are they get.
Speaker 15: Goosebumps, their pupil's dilay and you're like, wow, if you're a if, could.
Speaker 5: You tell me there's classically trained Julia and actors and actresses that come to these events just gonna mess with me.
Speaker 3: Sure, but that's the people I tend to believe. And that's about all I can tell you.
Speaker 5: Outside of that, I remember, trust me, honest person, I why would you tell me a lot?
Speaker 10: So I wouldn't say I'm the best suggest people.
Speaker 5: But if there are physical things that happen to their body when they're telling you, and it actually spooks them to go back to the moment that.
Speaker 12: Could have happened turty years ago, I'd say, feeling someone telling the truth, you want to go next story?
Speaker 3: You want to get a paspated, I'll go.
Speaker 18: I've probably interviewed over a thousand people at this point for the podcast, and I to have a law enforcement background. I was a COB for sixteen years, so I had to check that at the door, because when I started the.
Speaker 3: Podcast, I did not want to.
Speaker 17: Be the interrogator of people that had Bigfoot experiences.
Speaker 3: So I know what you're saying. You have to definitely check that at the door.
Speaker 18: But as far as believing people, for me, it's very much like Ryan said, it's it's body language, it's eye contact to a whole big cues, and I'm a drained interrogator, so even not interrogating people.
Speaker 3: You have to pick up on those cues. But here's the thing. I've never had anybody on my show.
Speaker 18: If you've ever listened to one of the six hundred plus episodes of my podcast, I've never interviewed anybody in viewing the episode where I did not believe that person believed that they had their experience.
Speaker 17: Sometimes it probably happened in their mind.
Speaker 4: That happens, but.
Speaker 17: Most of the time it's a physical So it's a fine line. But I have made it clear to anybody who comes on my shit over has a conversation with me a person, I'm not here to get tell it.
Speaker 21: I'm just here to get tell you for you to tell your story. And I think that's important for people to feel like people believe again, whether it happen in real life for them or not, if they believe it. I think it's worth here the story and documenting that story because there's data to be mine from every story. You said earlier that the truth is always in.
Speaker 18: Some things can filled in, the brain fills it in subconsciously, consciously that the truth is always there.
Speaker 3: So that's why I document every story that's ever been told to me, because I think it's powerful and I think it's important to hear those stories. I don't think there's any magic wand you can wait to just know people who are telling the truth. I think it's the feel. It's a good thing. But I think after you have a conversation with most.
Speaker 18: People, if they truly believe that they had that experience about and that's really.
Speaker 3: The lift stets for me.
Speaker 17: If they truly believe that they had that experience.
Speaker 3: It's a real experience. Now you can grab my throat, but I wouldn't recommend it anyway. Sorry.
Speaker 8: So, starting back in two thousand and thirteen, I really started want to really dove deep into this. Once my name got out locally, I started getting lots of calls and going out and meeting people that that had had sightings and whatnot. And one of the things that I picked up picked up on immediately was when they're telling me what happened, is emotional response, the hair on their arms standing up or goose bumps, eyes watering occasionally, and then lack of details. My first experience when I was ten years old, I looked at this thing directly in the face for fifteen seconds and I couldn't tell you the details of its face.
Speaker 1: I had more details while I was walking.
Speaker 8: Away than I did looking at it like face to face for thirty feet and it was because of the shock of the situation. So when people start telling given me like amazing details, I tend to start going. And it's not that some people some people's brains work differently, But most of the time, the people that I'm more likely to believe had less details and they have some kind.
Speaker 9: Of emotional response when they're telling me the story. That's been the main couple things that I can attach it to.
Speaker 7: Oh, I too come from a law enforcement background, almost twenty years in law enforcement, and I tend to approach things a little differently.
Speaker 3: I will listen to anybody's story. I've collected thousands over the years.
Speaker 7: I've been researching since the late seventies, But there are certain key things I watch for in their body language that you're talking about is exactly what I look for. But I don't treat an interview as an interrogation. But that many years I still look for the same visual cues. There's the thing that you can look this up. Anybody can read about it. It's called neural linguistic programming. And once you've studied and healthy, you will not look at other humans the same. You just will not because you can learn everything you can you need to know about the type of person you're dealing with in the first ten seconds of the conversation because they will tell you not in words, their body language will tell you whether you need to be cautious, whether you need to be on alert, whether you need to keep your distance. There's going to be a lot of those little visual cues that you're gonna pick up just instantly. And that's a litmus test I use because in the cases like they're talking about, where people that have some people call them chili bumps or goosebumps. So you see someone with goosebumps or the hair on the armstand on end. They have a visceral reaction. When you're telling me the story that's a great indicator that something bad happened and they're still having trouble reliving. At Fred Roll from Alaska. When I interviewed Fred, Fred broke down. He literally broke down. His dogs climbed in his lap, was checking on him if he was okay. When he was relating what happened to him. I think it was on the I can't remember the name of the river. It's a river in the outback of where he had his encounter was like twenty miles up river, nowhere near a town at their winter cabin, and he literally shook and had to take a minute to compose himself fit to finish telling the story. Little things like that are obvious indicators, But there are the things like within one week eye contact if you ask them a question. Generally, the perception is if somebody asks you a question to access memory, you tend to look down to the left, But if if you're making it up, you tend to look up into the right. So if somebody is telling you a story and they go right off the bat, they're looking to make up a detail. But something I've also noticed with eyewitnesses, and this is from investigating armed robberies domestic assaults, anything, any of the crimes we've had to deal with. You interview five witnesses, you're going to get five slightly different stories every time, and they'll be describing the same person. You'll get five different versions. So you've got to wade through even the eyewitness stuff to find which is an embellishment, which is just something they're filling in, and which are the actual hard facts. So if I were doing an interview with these four guys and they had watched What's the Armed Robbery, I might get a slightly different version. But what I look at is those commonalities, Oh, he was about five foot six or a blue hat, and the next guy goes he was about six foot two and had a red jacket on. Okay, those are the kind of details that people will transpose. But if you've got all four guys that say he was about medium, medium build and had a Jack Daniels T shirt on, but then they say a flannel jacket and other stuff like that. But those core elements, like the Jack Daniels shirt, medium height, and build, those are the things you look for the commonalities. So that's what I try to go into with every interview I do, and Now, I don't try to run it like an interrogation.
Speaker 18: I just observe.
Speaker 7: I'll let them tell their story, and even the stories that may seem on the surface to be out there, you're still going to find something in those stories to learn from. There's been lots of people in this field that I have a tremendous amount of respect for that we have completely different views on and if I don't think of them as any less of a researcher, we just don't agree. And it's just one of the things this field needs to accept that we don't have to agree one hundred percent because you know how many experts there on this field.
Speaker 11: None All right, Now, I don't like my belt that Yeah, this is great, So we're gonna try and answer.
Speaker 3: Them a little queer, just so you know.
Speaker 10: And and by the way, if any of you have anything that you add, because this is.
Speaker 11: Interactive, we love you guys, please be like listen, I was in law enforcement for.
Speaker 4: And just drop.
Speaker 3: Okay. So the next one is do you think the sam swash now.
Speaker 22: Sasquash has a location abilities like orphis and or infrason sounds like tigers paralyzed folks or to disrupt all ads.
Speaker 3: And we will start at the end of the sunset.
Speaker 7: I don't know about the disrupting electronics. I haven't had I haven't observed that firsthand. But I think a lot of the reasons why we don't see as many Bigfoot or even dog man for that matter, as they spend a lot of time underground and one at One of the things I believe one of the reasons I believe that they have have developed a form of limited eco location is because there there are people who were born blind who have taught themselves to write bicycles by clicking their tongue. And whenever we go out in the field, I go I get a response almost every time. And if you do that in a cave, it work, It'll work just like a co location.
Speaker 14: Amazing.
Speaker 3: That was kind of responds to going forward.
Speaker 1: I've actually dipped into this quite a bit.
Speaker 8: I'm an ex musician, so I spent I spent about a year trying to figure out how to go about looking into the whole infrasound situation. And it's very possible to pick it up in the field with the right equipment, and it's very possible to take that infrasound into the studio and up pitch it.
Speaker 1: If you can capture it, it's it's.
Speaker 8: Just a matter of the money to do it, basically, and having a couple pieces of the pieces of equipment built that would be needed. I went through this theory early on, like back in two thousand fifteen, just looking into everybody's theories and trying to narrow them down to possibilities and not possible, And this is one of them that I spend a lot of time on and I think it's I think it's possible.
Speaker 1: I think it's very possible.
Speaker 8: Actually, it would explain things like them picking out trail cameras. If they're using infrasound and pushing it out through the forest, you're gonna get a different bounce back off of things that are plastic and metal versus trees and natural things. So it would help explain some of those things, like how are they seeing trail cameras during the day and at night if you're not using irs.
Speaker 9: A lot of people think they can possibly see the.
Speaker 3: I our lights.
Speaker 8: It could be a possible way that they're picking things like that out in the forest and they're able to discern which.
Speaker 9: Way to go and which way not to go, So I'm fifty to fifty on it.
Speaker 19: It's not why if some people started a reserved place on the woods and they all of a sudden they feel as terrific fear and they don't know why they're failing of a they they feel fear. So some of there those those column them that feel some metal siun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wouldn't say that, I ProSound is necessarily the cause of that all the time, because top the experienced hunters who've been hunting all their lives and when a predator is around you, you feel it, and yeah, yeah, it's I think it's just the time in the woods per se.
Speaker 9: And I think more people, some people are more tapped into that feeling.
Speaker 1: Than others are. So I can't always push, like im ProSound or something like that into that kind of.
Speaker 8: Situation because I had that myself, Like I've been in the woods many times before I ever got into this and felt the presence of something bad and five minutes later spotted a cougar.
Speaker 9: That was thirty yards from us.
Speaker 1: So I've experienced that side of it myself.
Speaker 19: Is on expedition big Foot. While the earlier episodes, well, somebody in the group got really sick, like they had removed you from the side.
Speaker 17: Yes, and they've ended on that.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, that's west anyone.
Speaker 10: I think I just constantly stopped looking for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be cool, and that would be imprascinate time.
Speaker 10: Here I be clubbing for the last gold in.
Speaker 3: The highlands of Guiana.
Speaker 11: I don't moved that up later, you know where one of their chum slavery and I went to the next show.
Speaker 3: That don't work on. I just had my first child.
Speaker 10: I can't believe anyone allowed me to have a child.
Speaker 3: And I also was stepping up into a pro position.
Speaker 11: And in the name of unfortunately in the field, and and I think all of that destroyed me temporarily.
Speaker 10: I never had a headache before, and never a min but never had migrants.
Speaker 3: I had all nine versions of the migrate.
Speaker 10: At the same I was literally seeing into another dimension. It was wild and then gone. So they asked me because at that point in my career I.
Speaker 3: Was very fascinating it for some goot frequency sound. Because if you want to communicate.
Speaker 5: Across the Urian sports, across a great distance of that sports, you need.
Speaker 3: These ways, not these ways, And so it is a smart way to.
Speaker 11: Communicate and and made people say that around you, and they're gonna if they have this ability, that's what they're doing when they're watching.
Speaker 23: When we gotta go.
Speaker 10: Camping, am I think if they're there, they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Use it to talk.
Speaker 11: And now to hit upon the unnerving feeling, there's a gentleman called doctor Rupert Sheltering, and he's done all these wonderful experiments.
Speaker 3: And not to peek out too much on it, but basically, if I always trained to be a security guard the.
Speaker 11: Mall, one of the things they will train you is when they're watching the cameras and you're seeing someone and they're about to shop lives.
Speaker 10: One of my daughters is definitely com gonna be someday.
Speaker 11: They tell you never stare at the person, Okay, which is weird, but never stare.
Speaker 3: It because for no reason whatsoever, and you're looking through another medium, they'll turn to look at the camera. Why so just sitting there for a moment, why.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 11: And so what this gentleman Doctorm Sheltering says, is that looking when Matt Cooper was looking at you on.
Speaker 3: A microscopic level is actually you're le trunks are touching.
Speaker 16: You're physically being touched by it, but on such a small level that because really it registers as instinct.
Speaker 10: Or awareness as opposed to this.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's just a funny dog you can look into and whatnot, But that could be.
Speaker 11: That undert and feelings that you're being stared at it and it's touching beside addressing concept, Hey sorry not can shelter.
Speaker 3: You got a great book called the Feet.
Speaker 18: The Phenomena of being stared at or you can literally do that by your dog.
Speaker 17: I'm trying to let my dogs at home. Ye stare at the dogs while they're asleep on the couch. Ninety eight percent of five they'll look at it because they feel you stared.
Speaker 11: So that's what I think.
Speaker 8: If anybody has kids up, sure most of you of woke up early morning or middle of the night and yeah, and they're right here, and it wakes you up from my dad's sleep.
Speaker 13: I drove up on great weight on Oh, I would like to say that I'm halfway through that Moviator's visioned.
Speaker 14: Or you usual and you on all of that I've hadn't known experiences, but.
Speaker 3: When you say out of the Turkey hunder and I've been tall, But the.
Speaker 14: Science is behind everything they just said.
Speaker 13: And honestly, with the things that I've experienced and with everything that they're talking.
Speaker 3: About that I can be backed up my science I have or big would that possibly happen for?
Speaker 14: So why not m And you can't prove they don't right now?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be the only animal that is.
Speaker 13: The science is there to back up that. It's a possibility. So I'm one hundred percent on board.
Speaker 14: But it's a possibility and I would love to see more.
Speaker 11: But like you said before, the money is you canna imagine, right, Imagine if you're eight hundred pounds, gonna be tall, and you don't have to be shown cell phones, and you're living true to nature, and you're gonna be able to make that.
Speaker 3: Amazing sound that you're made. You're gonna be mungoing, road singing. You're gonna make every.
Speaker 11: Animal in the woods, and you're big enough like tigers and or you know, to potentially use it.
Speaker 3: But it's wife.
Speaker 10: I think it's like, so I I let y'all knows something I wanna do with.
Speaker 11: So I started doing research when I was working on fucking Bigfoot, and I found a gentleman.
Speaker 3: And here's actually what I really wanna do, cause I'm cause I'm of the seven.
Speaker 11: Although I can can see because we're all in this for ourselves to everyone else, right, that's the old guard.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wanted to build a rant.
Speaker 11: There was a gentleman I found who was actually built in mobile in for sound of your body devices and drums, and I reached out to him and I said this was a test mom that hadn't done again.
Speaker 3: And I said, this is genius. This is cause I think they used and that's what I could use.
Speaker 11: So I would love to go to a researcher like before my grade can set them up around it to triangulate, and.
Speaker 3: Then as you get recording you begin to hear it.
Speaker 11: It could potentially track them because with infra sound, there's three Okay, to have environmental like earthquakes and.
Speaker 12: Stuff you have like big diesel engines and stuff like that, and you have animals making in sounds.
Speaker 3: I mean North America with the Allitator.
Speaker 10: As far as I now, it's the only one.
Speaker 11: So as long as you're up here, you shouldn't be finals as an alliant farm, and all the machine would do is tell you which one it.
Speaker 10: Is, and if it says animal.
Speaker 11: When you're in a big foot to habitat where you're having experiences, you.
Speaker 3: Could potentially track it. And I think we could set up a big enough array we could finally find a migrational group.
Speaker 10: See, I'm getting chilled. When I feel like I wanted to some thing, I get chilled.
Speaker 3: It just feels right.
Speaker 8: And I justine imagine being able to up pitch that and listen to it in our hearing spectrum.
Speaker 3: It seemed to be amazing the tea. Why I shouldn't hold onto that?
Speaker 10: Why is your shit? These, your cheese and your juice pass to it?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 17: Sooner when you can come bay out, sooner we can put your out.
Speaker 3: What you da in misty? So I don't that sounds why? Okay, go, We're gonna all right, this one's great? Who has smelled one?
Speaker 6: We're just gonna sell that.
Speaker 3: Who has smelled one?
Speaker 13: It's that?
Speaker 3: And this goes to everybody. You smell it, you smell it, you.
Speaker 15: At to tell you know that a lot of people talk about I actually had to pusk being on my property.
Speaker 3: And so that's where they're having to utilize the stain ways to tell people that I, I don't know what you did on my side of the fence. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're also able to with there was at the apples have operated lays to actually secret that's amount of leaf. Okay, that guerrillas do it. Yeah, so I watched my awn mice duds for me, if you're dealing with skun lanes, that's giving you all over you and your instant like yeah, but wouldn't be my net. But so were just repeat that.
Speaker 13: Wo oh I I was you mab when they're the conductor resurgery now and now.
Speaker 14: The stationary even got took me on a tour and I had five that came down.
Speaker 3: They were all around showing their teeth and they were and yeah, it kind of strict to this whole dude, Yeah really, but I got to see a first hand after pretty grills.
Speaker 11: I but not not the saldy that they could also be using scoms use the type of life and that is.
Speaker 10: And that's a small that we definitely don't wanna go and sounds like a great problem.
Speaker 3: I think skunks in the experiment. Oh yeah, I prot experiment.
Speaker 11: And you should the way back or oh yeah it was going on video right, Okay, ever you heard well one to come after that tap?
Speaker 3: Who has seen or was you're of that, sir?
Speaker 24: I mean I've seen it both the play, the eight in and the bear ball, and I've know there are certain people like wis you general you've seen and.
Speaker 14: Deal with gripted I personally have it.
Speaker 3: I lived way back in the woods.
Speaker 24: Yes, I lived at the mill nowhere and I literally had gets.
Speaker 7: His Internet by dogs slave right.
Speaker 3: I clearly had the orbs and out of the woods.
Speaker 24: Felt like he gets to feel like shoot at meeting it when I fell on the ground and shot straight back up.
Speaker 3: I think horse and paranormal side of it.
Speaker 24: I've dealt with that, which I don't get some kicks off by other on my security system or what time of the periods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ords are very nice. Thanks to you for sure. Somebody there's your others.
Speaker 23: Kay, got that's I saw on order once, but it wasn't out in the woods or it was almost.
Speaker 19: Down in my driveway like I was out there cleaning out of my car and I just happened from the one.
Speaker 3: It was just some I it's hard to tell how.
Speaker 19: I think something is when it's up in the air. But I was moving from side to side trying to tear it out, or where is that thing? And hop, uh high up there is it and it was it seemed to me remind me like a size little small car or something.
Speaker 17: And it was only there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was before I even know what At that time.
Speaker 17: My thought was a U follow would.
Speaker 19: Doesn't even looks like the flying saucer. Stuffy they were around. It's okay, it can't read. You have followed and and it it was only there for maybe ten cycles for some and they just shot it off really fast.
Speaker 8: It was just not a way to have a sort I'll throw this out I'll you wanna go ahead, I'll throw this out there.
Speaker 3: I'll try to make it quick.
Speaker 1: A geologist that I was put in touch with at one point.
Speaker 8: His job was to find high energy areas and go out according to satellites and then go out on foot find these areas on foot and take actual readings in the environment itself.
Speaker 1: And he started having big foot.
Speaker 8: Sightings and started having a lot of weird things happened after he had his second siding, he reached out to a friend of mine and he would go to all these high energy areas and weird things would happen orbes is a part of that long story short. I gave him the county that the four hundred is in, and there were two high energy spots and the four hundred was one of them.
Speaker 1: So I sent him the county that my previous research area was in.
Speaker 9: Is the only high energy spot in that county.
Speaker 8: So with saying that I have a hard time putting orbs in Bigfoot together, I think there may be a correlation in the high energy areas and that they may be attracted to those areas for some reason, whether it be geological or maybe minerals that are in the particular kind of stone that's creating these anomalies, if that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Just holds a lot of energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just my thoughts.
Speaker 8: And I thought i'd throw that out there because I thought it was very interesting that he had never had any sightings, any experiences, and when he got put.
Speaker 1: On this particular job, he started.
Speaker 9: Having these experiences and these sightings.
Speaker 3: How any findgiers through satellite?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the government government satellites and then they would send him out.
Speaker 1: In the field to take readings there. I can't it's really interesting. It's really interesting.
Speaker 9: There's a place I won't say the name because they're trying to keep.
Speaker 8: It on the download right now, but they have a heavy presence of orbs and there's geologically everything is there to create orbs.
Speaker 9: They have them on video, they have on camera.
Speaker 8: They have video of rocks literally disappearing and showing up ten feet away.
Speaker 9: The size or they vary anything from this big to this big, so they.
Speaker 1: Are having bigfoot experiences.
Speaker 3: Also, this is a general radical just so you know, and we I won't spend too much.
Speaker 14: Time on it, but I will give uh got a.
Speaker 11: Blend of my brother works for Guya who you would stay there on the scene to live at the louver sphere which m is a normal source or and put dance on a.
Speaker 3: Ladys On and they're doing research on that now. There's lots of fascinating things about the design event. And he looked on the under an autonomic microscope. I was actually structured in the building, so that's something we were look into. And also if you are real terres in this as.
Speaker 11: A general named Patrick Jackson, you did a a book called quantumly parent normal.
Speaker 3: He is a reverse engineer and IT specialist, So smart fella.
Speaker 11: And the long story short, He grew up in a village where there was this blackmum that would.
Speaker 3: Walk across the street because everybody knew, everybody saw it was just normal.
Speaker 11: And one day cause something thing he was thinking, He's like, what it feels like a loop and so when he saw that, he goes.
Speaker 14: I think this is technology.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is spiritual or anything like that.
Speaker 16: So if you're open to what I'm about to say, the lill be easier to digests.
Speaker 3: But in a nutshell, these spears are part of of something that they're monitoring.
Speaker 10: Uh So imagine where we live. It's a giant boom, but the snowballs. It's just wide open and it just keeps track of the data.
Speaker 3: It records.
Speaker 10: It monitors the DNA on us and that's why we have a lot of these interactions.
Speaker 3: And great guns and spooky places and whatnot.
Speaker 10: And anyway, a bigger monitor us. So when you see them in conjunction with the big foot or your first story is of bigfoot people.
Speaker 11: Watching it, and it seems to cloak or phase outs fors tracks.
Speaker 3: Just vantage what The reason we don't get.
Speaker 10: It is because I think we start with flesh and mode right to start with.
Speaker 3: The real animal. What if there's more in place?
Speaker 11: What if there's a technology that uses technologies that our government has.
Speaker 10: Now that intercepts.
Speaker 11: So as we're having the Cinerati's to zoo animals that should be interacting we see each other, it intercepts, and then to it can block the noise and can block the visual and whatnot. So I know I could sun rise and read the book Corner Paranormal and they change your mind, and if you're interested in origins, years change my whole thing.
Speaker 3: I used to scare out all.
Speaker 10: The houses, like going now and I'm cooler.
Speaker 3: It stops and I'm going ryding. Tonight I had his first hurest I think the third generation tap.
Speaker 10: I took it all into the woods cause he believed that.
Speaker 3: I think what you are experienced when it's the big foot, ghosts and.
Speaker 10: Even phos are most of the time these words expears.
Speaker 3: And every time I took that thing into the woods, like three sixty parascope to light up because they give off a stat of charge.
Speaker 11: Soon gets away from the their Okay, we can be for a natty person, or I wanna go too far?
Speaker 18: If you don't read this book, if you listen to Sasquatch out to see episode of ninety tis.
Speaker 20: Alright?
Speaker 3: Looking? How many want of time? You're okay?
Speaker 2: Is everything?
Speaker 24: Okay?
Speaker 3: You just gonna let us know cause this is fun? I let having a good time?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: Alright? We got fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes? Okay, we'll try it. How for this one, just one or two people take the question, if you feel compelled to swing with yours just jumping around?
Speaker 11: Okay, what issues do you see when big what it is finally proved to be real to.
Speaker 3: The scientific community?
Speaker 14: What issues we didn't mean to effect it?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh h no, I'll try.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I I think immedia is gonna happen if I if they.
Speaker 3: Were moved, that they were real. Is whatever land or on is now only can you speak huhr as a.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 13: Whatever land that they're proving to be honest now often is the most like amos become the government willst of it.
Speaker 3: They will come to me. Only certain signs will have access, And I think might that I think it will change this?
Speaker 14: Are are thin there's I hate to say it, but and there.
Speaker 13: A mystery sometimes needed to help people to move and take that away.
Speaker 24: It might ask fun to talk about scorning to see hu, yeah, is that why the government?
Speaker 3: No the maybe it is real?
Speaker 19: Or keep putting on a same credit because I see this has been of it problem so solid or what society? And do you know it's coming back? On the collect that it's coming back? Then their sounds testing like him and differences, but how rarely it's you are these citizens? What you got to say, were more of them in the United.
Speaker 5: States, I think they would have to you'd have to study, they'd have to be a language, you'd have to learn, to commute being to prove that it's more than just.
Speaker 3: And I would say this about conspiracy difference from.
Speaker 18: I know at least recover and pop current government employees, you would be surprised if the government doesn't. I think the a lot of that gets perpetuated because it's a cool thing to talk.
Speaker 3: About conspiracy theories.
Speaker 17: Do they deal on some level?
Speaker 3: Probably, But I don't think.
Speaker 17: The conspiracy goes as deep as some people would think.
Speaker 3: So maybe there's a little they wants you to think. Yeah, I don't know. That's never learn The next question a good study?
Speaker 11: What is the first piece of equipment that you'd buy or field research?
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: Audio what what are you really give audio recorders?
Speaker 8: Just because you don't have to spend as much time in the field looking and observing. You can literally just take them out, drop them off, pick them up the next day, and that'll typically if you do it, you just start out with audio. That's what's gonna find you a place to really start your observations and boots on the ground.
Speaker 19: If you record like several there to the audio and there's only one, what how do.
Speaker 8: You find it?
Speaker 3: Do you do you have to listen to the whole thing? If you have to listen to it, do you have to stand a couple of the listening.
Speaker 8: Like he was saying, you can visually see it. You can put it on a computer now and you can visually see it. So it takes out a lot of the listening in the hours and hours, So you can visually see the spikes and just focus on those.
Speaker 18: I could get there eight hours the body of ten minutes, just looking at the spikes.
Speaker 10: I would use any equipment at all. I would make yourself so.
Speaker 3: Familiar with the woods.
Speaker 10: I would spend time in there with.
Speaker 3: No technology, with nothing, I would learn every animal sound.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't move you.
Speaker 11: You probably don't even understand how afraid you are to be in the woods going without a gun. Go in and spend all night, you up, yous and just be in the woods in the day that you feel comfortable, like.
Speaker 10: Truly comfortable there and like, h I these are my woods.
Speaker 3: Now is the day you start. You can buy toys and fla whatever you want, but you.
Speaker 10: Need to learn to be present. And that's something that none of us are anymore.
Speaker 11: We're all worried about what's coming, or we're very distracted.
Speaker 3: I think for those of you that truly.
Speaker 10: Spend time in the woods, you probably walk right by m a whole bunch of times. But we're just not observant in the way that we need to be.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't even start attack. I'd go right back to.
Speaker 10: The basics of just being an animal who woods, who.
Speaker 3: Massed the time I ask questions it.
Speaker 23: So we're gonna cruise right this. It's great that you guys are doing wonderful. You always hear stories about close calls. Are they rob or per jectile almost hitting someone, But you never hear of anyone getting get or her Why.
Speaker 10: That's a great question, who did that? Who did that?
Speaker 3: You, sir, big coming. That's not entire of the animal.
Speaker 17: I'm the interview you guy on the on the podcast, Jeff from Pine Out.
Speaker 3: And Research had an experience where you could.
Speaker 17: Actually hit with this thing was holding a stump, a piece of wood.
Speaker 18: He startled it on the trail and it jumped it and hit him in the chests, knocked him day. He wasn't injured person. It wasn't an aggressive thing. He doesn't fel it was aggressive.
Speaker 3: But there have been a couple of stories that I personally documented.
Speaker 14: Where people have had those kind of experiences.
Speaker 3: But it is rare here.
Speaker 2: You just never hear.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll try to turn this one of the things that we observe. And this is where I've gotten this ideology.
Speaker 3: Is my first research.
Speaker 8: Research area was a little different, but in the four hundred, it seems as though they will do things to see your reaction. If they toss some rocks into camp and you freak out and you pull a gun.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: They're done. There's gonna be no interaction. If you stay calm, ignore it, laugh it off, what have you.
Speaker 1: They'll try again.
Speaker 8: They'll try again, and at some point when they're not getting a reaction, it seems like that's when the interactions, if there's gonna be interaction, will start.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, most people are going to freak out out cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got to.
Speaker 8: They basically have to figure out if if they're gonna be able to ascertain whether or not you'll be aggressive, and if somebody is scared, they're more likely to be aggressive. So it seems like to me, and it's just my opinion that it's a way of testing us.
Speaker 10: And the speaking of behalf of the mute beautiful ay over there with the.
Speaker 3: Wonderful lives being great.
Speaker 11: Uh, they may also use it to annoying the ship up with you and have you leave the area. And by using this kind of torture all blogs, you can't sleep and you're just like.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll keep them plat m. So if that is, we're good where.
Speaker 22: The guys take you, We love you, and it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 16: Tomorrow for those of you that are back wonderful movies like me, Hey, and is there any final questions, any concerns, anything that you have that we can answer for you before we go.
Speaker 3: It's's awesome you certain if any of you'll ever have any love with I know if you play with minimal with good But.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm have to watch the felt Bob did have a.
Speaker 17: Normal area and more things catching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's you got. Yeah, damn lucky too and they're allowing you there's a lot that's a line up, but consistency's key.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you just couldn't keep going because to go back back, they can't see you as a threat.
Speaker 10: You to establish if you know? And then me, what do you think you use of any eyes going to be the future?
Speaker 3: SI through whole as information some of them that do you think that will help? I think it has the potential to do.
Speaker 18: I think somebody has to take it there cause right now I think it's just muddling the waters.
Speaker 3: AI is a fantastic too.
Speaker 17: I literally use AI every day.
Speaker 18: I create images for everything on the podcast, show notes things like that.
Speaker 3: It pulls data for me from interviews. It's a great tool, but it's.
Speaker 18: Also very problematic when it comes to I don't believe anything I see as far as an image.
Speaker 2: You're a video for cant it's just.
Speaker 14: It's simply they think they're probably music. Any I don't the terms for you. You don't technically have an.
Speaker 3: Equal your call mutien set.
Speaker 14: This is what evidence gotta happen in orders.
Speaker 17: That's a really good example. And I've had this conversation with Steve Coles.
Speaker 18: If you guys are familiar with Steve Goals and to watch particularly he's Gottatube Champel.
Speaker 17: He does a lot of debunking of hoaxes and he's very big with the evidents.
Speaker 3: But he was using this for footprints cast and for audio.
Speaker 17: He was using it to say, like you would run images of type standings, videos and things like that for it to see if AI would pick out if it was real or not.
Speaker 3: I did my own tests.
Speaker 17: I went out and put these recorders, and I'm using tonight on my profit and I just pant.
Speaker 18: Hoots, woops, screams and my own big foot calls and a I said, I was most likely not known Friday.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so I don't think that's acting.
Speaker 3: We could we use it a lot for uh the new version for chatting beauty by it. It'll actually tell you it's trying to be helpful. Is wanting to open the whole.
Speaker 10: New people like that like them.
Speaker 3: It's actually we're having to rebander way.
Speaker 13: We are prushing top work now because we were using it for some computations and things like that, and it's actually messing up some of the map now trying to help me guess and if you call it out and you're absolutely like, they shouldn't have and it's stuff on this your com So now we're having a problems. But like you said, but you have to go out and test it.
Speaker 3: Just like Bryan.
Speaker 10: But I do believe in some ways that you spoke, you're creating your theory and you wanna do inspontaneously research the whole world on something.
Speaker 3: But keep it up in mind, cause.
Speaker 10: Y'all it's help me in that way.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow be presenting.
Speaker 2: So I'm doing.
Speaker 10: It's pretty interesting about the And I did use AAI particular deepro actually use AI because I didn't think that was an act.
Speaker 3: I asked and it just opened up the same work. So yeah, I guess go into it with a grand.
Speaker 13: Song obviously as be false citations for the papers and do exist, and it's it's stations, right, it's fine, I.
Speaker 3: Had last one in one morning, or it's it's okay, we're not getting booted and I'm gonna come in here, Okay, So I get a.
Speaker 24: Car between my personal experience and what I'm captured on on you. I've had everything a boods, hous browns.
Speaker 17: And actual language.
Speaker 3: That's stuff that you've got to.
Speaker 24: Experience now on your investigations as well.
Speaker 3: I've had I've taught them talked.
Speaker 24: With Lakota what we thought was chicken salt birds would come to find out detectionally cheered.
Speaker 3: Wow, with crystal ball reputations. But that's yeah, I want to hear that. I want to now, I want we might be going for tomorrow. I think every one year. Appreciate that pretty much.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I've heard what they we have described and brought morehead Sierra sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 24: Shamer you have to haven't talk about act now like Lakota Satan Shawn, which would go to pre calmed yourself.
Speaker 10: I've heard the howls in the distance and loops and wind offs and stuff that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every language for me. Yeah, that's really if you get Yeah, I mean all right, now, this is where we share.
Speaker 8: And I've heard the word ahoo aho three times in the four hundred. It's I found it in two different dialects, and one of them was Cherokee, one was friend, and one was hello.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, all I will say, is IC big for basically your colle s. That's the AI.
Speaker 17: We've got to be afraid of ware coming things.
Speaker 1: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to feel world open.
Speaker 25: Chart this chart, that chart everything calling pride back the joy for me, enjoy, stay right, you come in right away.
Speaker 6: Inside stills side still said, says inside sad, Inside steps. State still.
Speaker 26: Costs as pass to state.
Speaker 3: Plays and paste in state.
Speaker 6: ASSSTSS insist