Speaker 1: Because fuck you.
Speaker 2: That's why is a founding member of the Odd Pods Media network.
Speaker 3: Worser. This is Bfeopardy and that's enough of that. Welcome to Bfeopardy, everybody.
Speaker 4: Totally not what the fuck?
Speaker 3: This complete legally distinct, Uh the version of any other game show you might have heard of. We're gonna take our beef contestants through two rounds of beefeo party. Uh, and it's gonna be a lot of fun. You just wait and see. Uh. In fact, let's just get straight to it. We have it with us. Aggie. Welcome Oggie.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's me I am.
Speaker 3: Are you happy and excited to be playing Bfeopardy?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've ever played Bfeopardy or heard of seen anyone played Jeopardy ever, ever ever?
Speaker 3: Excellent, excellent, excellent. And the player who won our last episode, Stevie. Welcome Stevie.
Speaker 1: Hi. How you doing today? Man?
Speaker 3: Welcome Bfeoparty.
Speaker 2: Happy to have you well, Thank you man. I've been like a lifelong fan of this show. I love this with all my heart. Man, I'm so excited to actually like me can test it on it. I mean the year, well, the time like you guys put into the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you absolutely from the ground up. Yes, exactly, And finally with us today it's DJ xanthis welcome DJ.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Guys, glad to be back. It is my most favorite phallic named the game show ever. So I'm.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, no more messing around. We'll do the introductions later, but for now, let's get to our first round. Here is the board for bfy epardy and the categories are BF ytw guests in other roles. The answer to every one of these clues will be the name of a guest who has been on bfytw. Then we have stupid movie answers, followed by weed, followed by the Munchies, which you'd expect. And then there's Craigslist. This is a category all but famous craigs. And last but not least, deviant Art. This is a pick sure category about nude art.
Speaker 4: I knew it like a lot.
Speaker 1: I love these categories.
Speaker 3: I love this. Sorry, this is like I said, this game is legally distinct from any other game show you might be aware of. We're gonna take turns. There are exactly thirty clues on the board to guess at, so each of you is going to get turns. You're gonna take turns choosing categories off the board. There will be no buzzing. When you choose a category and an answer that is yours and yours alone, you can choose to answer it or not. If you answer it and get it right, you score the points. If you answer it and get it wrong, you lose those points and you can go into the negative. So you can choose not to answer, just stay silent for five seconds, or say pass and yeah, you won't lose any points. However, you only get ten shots at the board. And of course up there somewhere is hiding the daily buffuddle in which you can wager, in which you can wager all of your points if you wish to try and double your score.
Speaker 5: Now, can we steal someone passes?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, If someone passes, you can take a shot at it if you think you know. But it's only gonna be right, yeah, alright, just to keep everything fair. All right, So Stevie won the last game, so I'm gonna let Augie go first. Augie, you get first pick of the board. Whoever has the lowest score at the end of this round will get first pick in round two. Oh cool, So Augie, where do you want to start?
Speaker 4: Well, Ellen, I'd take stupid movie answers for three hundred.
Speaker 3: Stupid movie answers for three hundred. Your clue, the super Troopers Gang discover a secret festival of beer in Germany. In this two thousand and six comedy, you must answer in the form of a question. Remember no.
Speaker 1: And what?
Speaker 3: Oh you got that just in time? Yes, and it's right for three hundred points.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know why. My brain's like I knew what it was, it just wouldn't come out of my can.
Speaker 5: I ask for a repeat because I didn't hear it. I'm curious. It's not because I don't any you're fest Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The stupid the stupid answers category on Jeopardy is the answer is in the clue. Uh so you can see beer in fest in the flue day So yeah, So just be aware that's how it works. We're going to clear that clue and it's gonna be Stevie's turn to pick off the board.
Speaker 1: Nap.
Speaker 3: What do you want, sir? I want some unchies for munchies for three hundred. This casual steakhouse chain has its headquarters in Kentucky. Despite having a different state in its name.
Speaker 1: What is Texas Roadhouse?
Speaker 3: Is right? For three hundred? Well done, thank you, and it's over to dj zanthis. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: I I'm going for I'm going broke here. I'm trolling for BF. I guess it for five hundred.
Speaker 3: Please b FY tw guests and other roles for five hundred. The chess grand master with the highest peak rating in history shares a first name with this b F Y t W guest. This is tough, but it would be for five hundred. Oh my god, I'm going to pass time ran out just as you passed anyway, all right? Uh, Stevie or Augy, do either of you have any idea?
Speaker 1: What's a chess grand master?
Speaker 3: That's that's definitely not right, Ogie, any idea?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What is Adam?
Speaker 1: Who is?
Speaker 3: No? No, no Adam? Guys, guys. The correct answer was what is Magnus? The chess grand master with the highest rating in history is Magnus Carlson Magnus so thunder no points anywhere. If that's fine, Augie, you get next pick?
Speaker 4: Oh god, scirt, okay, Joe, I'd like dvn R for two hundred.
Speaker 3: Evan Art for two hundred. Okay, so I'm going to read the clue, and then you are going to see a picture. Once the picture comes up, then you have five seconds. And you picked two hundred. Yes, they're all nude, so they won't be.
Speaker 1: H we saw yet.
Speaker 3: Huh. Augie, here's your clue. This painting by Bobichelli has a title that should be easy to guess. Part of its name was in the one hundred point clues answer. Oh, okay, good, five seconds.
Speaker 4: What is the Birth of Afridi?
Speaker 3: I'm going to give that to you. It's the Birth of Venus. But yeah, same same thing, same thing.
Speaker 2: Nice, well done, nice, all right, that's what.
Speaker 3: I'll be ready. I'll be I'll be ready to pull these up manually if need be. Stevie, your pick. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 1: Let's jump to Weed for five hundred.
Speaker 3: Weed for five hundred. Here's your clue. This nineteen thirty six film is considered a cult hit among users, even though it's largely considered one of the worst movies ever made.
Speaker 2: Oh God, thirty six, Oh M, I can't do anything.
Speaker 3: Time do your DJ do either? Review of a clue? What is the Room.
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: Nineteen thirty yea, that's like maybe seventy years later.
Speaker 5: There's a movie I'm taking it, but I can't remember the title, so no, I'm just gonna know, uh.
Speaker 3: The correct answer. What is refer madness? Refer madness? Had no idea? But again, that is the toughest answer in that category, so you'd expect them to be hard. DJ, It's over to you.
Speaker 5: All right, I need some pointers. I'm gonna go Stupid movie answers for two hundred, Please.
Speaker 3: For two hundred. Paul Rudd plays a man who can shrink to the size of an ant in this twenty.
Speaker 5: Fifteen movie What is ant Man?
Speaker 3: Is Correct? For two hundred?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 3: Okay, back to Augie.
Speaker 4: John, I like Craigslist for three hundred.
Speaker 3: Craigslist for three hundred. Roger Craig Smith is a popular voice actor playing this superhero in a twenty thirteen video game, replacing Kevin Conroy, who'd played him in the previous two games.
Speaker 4: Who Is Batman Is right?
Speaker 3: For three hundred? Well done, Augy? What is Batman? What is Batman? Stevie? You're up?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm up.
Speaker 2: Let's go with stupid movie answers for four hundred, Please.
Speaker 3: For four hundred. Jeff Bridges tries to avoid being blown away as Tommy Lee Jones mad bomber sets off explosions all over Boston in this nineteen ninety four high act, high octane action movie.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what this is. I probably do.
Speaker 3: Take a stab.
Speaker 1: We're not we're not not.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, Oggie or DJ. Remember the answer is in the clue somewhere. Nothing. I want to take a stab at it. This is for free, it doesn't cost you anything, no idea, no, no. The correct answer is blown away. Blown Away is the name of that movie. All right, back to DJ xanthus is your call?
Speaker 5: All right, let's I'm not feeling as dangerous about this category you are, so I'm gonna go Monchi's.
Speaker 3: For four, Monkey's for four. It's the daily but fuddle, okay, DJ, you only have two hundred points, but you are allowed to wager up to five hundred if you have less than that, So good ahead.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that I don't have very I don't know that much confidence in this category. So I'm gonna, oh, all right, we'll do it before I'll just do what I was going to lose if I lost.
Speaker 3: So ooh okay, so four hundred. Yeah, right, here's your clue. In nineteen sixty two, Sonny the Cuckoo Bird became the mascot for this General Mills Cereal brand Laric Coco Pops is right for four hundred points. Guys, well done. We're back to Augie for another pick of the board.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm just gonna do it easy because you have already. Hint, Henry, give me that one hundred for DV and art.
Speaker 3: dB and art for one hundred. The statue seen here, also known as Aphrodite of Milos, shares part of its more common name with this planet of our solar system.
Speaker 4: What is Venus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely right, well done. Argue another one hundred points.
Speaker 5: That's a good, good, good point there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty wise, I think Stevie.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I want points, but I'm scared. Let's go with weed for four hundred.
Speaker 3: Weed for four hundred. Casaverdi is a venture capital firm focused on the marijuana industry, founded by this rapper.
Speaker 1: H who is Snoop dogg.
Speaker 3: Oh got it in just in time, and you're right, four hundred points. Well done, it's well done. We're over to DJ's Anthus this is a close race, DJ, e're up.
Speaker 5: Let's go with guests for two please.
Speaker 3: All right, bfy tw guests and other roles for two. This is the only British candy bar that shares a name with a b fy tw guest, at least until we meet someone named Wispa or dairy milk who is crunchy is right for two hundred points. We have a we have a super close race here and we're back to Augie.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Okay, let's do you know what I'd like? Weed for one hundred, bob.
Speaker 3: Weed for one hundred. While using marijuana helps you fall asleep more quickly, it reduces the amount of time in this type of sleep associated with dreaming. Or Michael Stipe, what is r EM?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: Is right? For one hundred points? R EM exactly right?
Speaker 2: Stevie, Oh geez, Let's go with b f y tw guests and a the roles for three hundred.
Speaker 3: For three hundred. If you take the E off the end of a word, meaning having a non glossy finish, you get this bfy tw guest who is right for three hundred points.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 3: That's a good hell and dj 'santhis to to get us to the break.
Speaker 5: What do you mean I am gonna go with I'm gonna go large. If we're going to break, I'm going stupid movie answer for five.
Speaker 3: For five hundreds under stupid movie answers. Martin Lawrence plays a bad man, a criminal pretending to be a boy in blue in this nineteen ninety nine action comedy, part of Lawrence's Hollywood Hot Streak.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was just talking about this movie. Movie is called what is a Blue? Streak?
Speaker 3: Is right for five hundred points?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: Well done, Absolutely well done. Okay, so we're gonna take a short break. But at the end of our at the end of the first part of this round, Augie is on one thousand points. Stevie is also on one thousand points, but dj 'santhis is in the lead with thirteen hundred. When we come back, we're gonna play the rest of this round right after this. Hey, this is Grabbing the Brisket Podcast.
Speaker 6: Join us every Monday, where we talk about the latest trends in barbecue, interviews with world.
Speaker 3: Top pit masters, celebrity.
Speaker 6: Cooks oh like we Man from Jackass, and musicians like rich Osool.
Speaker 3: So check us out. We do beer reviews, barbecue fails.
Speaker 7: So many fires do a lot of people just burn their houses down for no reason.
Speaker 6: We also talk about cocaine, hippos versus medicators, learn how to make some tailgate gravy altercations with Texas Rangers.
Speaker 3: People throw on reces peanut butter cups. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So check out grab the brisket dot com for podcast info, viral social media post and so much more.
Speaker 8: If you like fun, then you're gonna love the beard Out Podcast. It's a podcast where we talk about two of the greatest things in the world, beer and weird Out. And frankly, we talk more about weird Out than anything because he's the gift that keeps on given. So join us as we talk through weird OUs what.
Speaker 3: He means of us.
Speaker 8: And we have some very special guests on to discuss the magic that is Alfred Matthew Yankovic feared Out part of the Odd God Media Network.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome back to bf Epardy. We got a tight game running here. Three hundred points separates all three of our players. But Augie, you are going to get first pick of the board. Where would you like to go next?
Speaker 4: I'd actually like to try dvn R for three hundred raul.
Speaker 3: All right, three hundred, using one of my infinite middle names. Here's your clue. Remember there's a picture attached to this. Fernando Botero was fond of painting these two as large, overweight people. Here's your picture. Five seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Uh, Adam and Eve? Who's Adam and Eve?
Speaker 3: You you came in just after the buzzer. Uh so I'm not going to penalize you, which is good. Uh. And you also failed to phrase it in the form of a question at first. Uh so, Uh yeah, that was correct. These are Adam and Eve.
Speaker 4: And it took me way too long until I saw the snake in the back.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh, one of those Bible peoples.
Speaker 3: All right, no harm, no foul. We're over to Stevie. Stevie, where'd you like to go?
Speaker 1: Let's go to the Monkees for two hundred.
Speaker 3: Monkey's for two hundred. Lady Gaga teamed up with this cookie brand to give her little monster fans a pink cookie with green filling.
Speaker 2: Uh who is the bisco?
Speaker 3: Can you be more specific? We're looking for a specific cookie here.
Speaker 1: Oh other this is the name of the company. Oh, my bad tool house. I don't know what the fucker Nabisco.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry that's incorrect. Augie or DJ, do either of you know?
Speaker 5: I'll guess what are oreos?
Speaker 3: It is oreos? Yeah? Okay, well, Stevie lost a few points, but not a ton. You're still in it. Uh, DJ's antis you're up to pick.
Speaker 5: I'm going to finish off movie stupid answers.
Speaker 3: Okay, stupid movie answers for one hundred. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a man with this profession in nineteen nineties kindergarten cop?
Speaker 5: What is a cop?
Speaker 3: YEP? For one hundred points? Well done? All right, back to Augie.
Speaker 4: I will take BFYT guests in other roles for one hundred ken.
Speaker 3: For one hundred. A diary author from a two thousand and one romantic comedy film shares a first name with this occasional bfytw Guess, m.
Speaker 4: Uh who is that? Damn you?
Speaker 3: You started to who is before it rang? So I would have let it count if you guessed, but you didn't.
Speaker 4: I figured I ran out of time before I actually answer.
Speaker 3: Stevie or DJ. Any ideas? Now, you never heard of a movie about a diary like say Bridget Jones. Correct answer was Bridget.
Speaker 7: Oh Godriget, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I guess all right?
Speaker 2: Back to Stevie, Sorry, that's okay, Yeah, we don't know those movies.
Speaker 1: How about let's do Craigslist for one hundred.
Speaker 3: Craigslist for one hundred. Daniel Craig is probably best known for portraying this swab British spy.
Speaker 1: Who is James Bond?
Speaker 3: Is right for one hundred. Well done, over.
Speaker 1: To dj.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I'm probably gonna regret this one, but we need for two hundred.
Speaker 3: We need for two hundred. This redheaded country singer wrote a book called Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die?
Speaker 5: Who is Willie Nelson is right for two hundred points.
Speaker 3: Extending his lead Augie where to?
Speaker 4: I would like Craigslist for two hundred, David.
Speaker 3: For two hundred. Craig T. Nelson is probably best known for playing Hayden Fox on this sitcom for eight years.
Speaker 4: Uh, what is third Rock in the Summer?
Speaker 3: Oh? That is incorrect, Stevie or DJ do either of you know what his coach? Yep, it is coach, Well done, dj Uh, Stevie, we're over to you.
Speaker 1: Let's do man BFI guess for four hundred and close that out.
Speaker 3: For four hundred. This large, long lived and powerful Cape Verdie hurricane hurricane crossed the North Atlantic Ocean in August twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Uh, who is Caroline?
Speaker 3: That is incorrect?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Augie or DJ? Do you have a guess?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 3: That was Hurricane erin e R I n all right? Uh, dj'santhis Your your lead is is gaining at this point? Where would you like to go?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Why not? Munkey's for five?
Speaker 3: Munchies for five. This frozen pizza brand's name means of the day in Italian? What is I'm gonna? I'm gonna give that to you because I accidentally started the lockout early? It is does journo?
Speaker 1: Well done? Nice?
Speaker 3: Brings you to twenty one hundred. We're back to Augie.
Speaker 4: I will take the munchies for one hundred.
Speaker 3: Will for one hundred. In nineteen thirty six, this food brand rolled out the Wiener Mobile, a thirteen foot long hot dog on wheels.
Speaker 4: What is Oscar minor my Oscar mayor Oscar Meyer Wiener?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I knew what you meant. You're right, you got one hundred points. Well take it, jumble, best of a name, take my damn answer.
Speaker 5: I went to school with a guy named Josh Weena, and he actually got that to come in photograph for his yearbook with him. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Stevie.
Speaker 3: We're over to you.
Speaker 1: Let's do Devian Art for five hundred.
Speaker 3: For five hundred, Yeah, this painting by Klimt scene here is named after the relationship it depicts. Here's your picture five seconds.
Speaker 1: What is motherhood?
Speaker 3: I can't accept that. That's wrong. It's we need the exact title of the painting, Augie or DJ, do you want to try it?
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar with this one, unfortunately.
Speaker 5: What is mother and daughter?
Speaker 3: That's closer. Yeah, it's actually mother and child. Ah, mother and child?
Speaker 4: All right, well.
Speaker 3: DJ, this is your second to last pick. Make it good.
Speaker 5: Let's close out weed Weed.
Speaker 3: It is a four nineteen ninety nine mile marker along Interstate seventy. Exists because the four to twenty marker kept getting stolen in this state. One of the first to legalize recreational weed.
Speaker 5: I'm taking a guess. What is Colorado is right?
Speaker 3: For three hundred points. Swell done, Hoggy, We are back to you.
Speaker 4: Uh, let's close out DV and Art for four hundred.
Speaker 3: Herald for four hundred. This painting by Collier is named after the writer, a notable historic figure. Indeed, here's the picture five seconds.
Speaker 4: Who is Elizabeth?
Speaker 3: That is wrong? I'm afraid Stevie or DJ do either of you know?
Speaker 5: No, but I like that painting.
Speaker 1: I thought that was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's a famous historical figure rode through the streets naked. Just throwing that out there. No, lady, Goodiva, good lady, gooddiva. That's that's what the painting is.
Speaker 4: Another figure I know that's related to a horse.
Speaker 3: Was all right, Stevie, you are you are on zero. Let's get some points. Man. There's only two clues left, both in Craigslist. Which one do you want?
Speaker 1: Let's go five hundred, five.
Speaker 3: Hundred, going big. Craig Bierco plays the villain Timothy in this nineteen ninety six Gena Davis.
Speaker 1: Movie What is Upside Down Grapes of Wrath?
Speaker 3: No, I'm afraid that's incorrect. Aggie or DJ do you either? Either of you have any idea? This is one of my favorite action films. It's The Long Kiss good Night.
Speaker 5: I've never seen her The Long.
Speaker 3: Kiss good Night. It's Scott Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson and it's freaking awesome anyway. No, no loss there, No you did take yesterday? You did you said upside down creeps of wrath. So you are now at minus five hundred DJ, you get the last dashed DV five hundred DJ, you get the last clue on the board. Also in Craigslist for four hundred, Craig Robinson plays Delaney in this two thousand and eight Kevin Smith film about broke friends making a risk gay movie.
Speaker 5: What is Zach and Mary Make a Porno?
Speaker 3: Is right for four hundred and that ends the round. So we finish our first round of bp eeppardy with Aggie on five hundred, Stevie on negative five hundred, and dj 'santhas on twenty eight hundred points. However, in a double bfeopardy, the point value is double and there will be two daily befuddles on the board, and we're gonna see how these guys do when we come back right after this.
Speaker 7: Hey, if you're in the Western New York area and you are a fan of the Green, head on over to Peace, Love and Bud at three twenty self Transit Road, Lockport, New York. Tell them b F y tw sinta able to hook you up.
Speaker 3: Hey man, welcome back to b feparty. We're through with the first round, and I neglected to do introductions, so I'm going to do them now. Let's start with a Augie, our first player. You got five hundred points, a solid showing over the last round.
Speaker 4: I feel yeah, yeah, it's definitely. I like the stuff that I know. The stuff that I don't know is hardening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens. But listen, you can't really you can't be expected to know everything.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's possible to cram all that knowledge in one brain, at least not this one.
Speaker 3: Well, i'd say you're doing fairly well. Have you been enjoying the game? And you said I believe in the beginning of the show that you relate to this game in a particular way that you're a fan of the the quote unquote originator of this format so to speak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's it's I'm a fan of it because I remember, this is again one of those I watched a lot of this with my mother, a lot of game shows in fact. Yeah, and this is another one of those.
Speaker 1: Every night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we look forward to this, we look forward.
Speaker 1: To this is one.
Speaker 3: I still watching my dad. I still watch with my dad whenever I go hang out. Yeah, so yeah, definitely some great memories there. So well, you're in second place. You're still holding strong. Let's see if double beffert is better you. Speaking of hoping it's better for someone, we got Stevie, our reigning champion, Our reigning champion. It was currently a minus five hundred, but the values are the values are doubled. This could go any which way for you and fingers across.
Speaker 1: It does story man.
Speaker 3: Same same sort of question. Do you have the same sort of nostalgia feels?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I do actually and just as like as stated earlier, the same way.
Speaker 1: This is like the when my parents were home together. It was rare.
Speaker 2: My dad was always working swing shifts and stuff. My mom was always working somewhere else. But when they were home, we were able to eat dinner together. We'd all watch the couple of shows back to back. We love game shows and stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I'm feeling it man. It feels good. And the playoff my friends is always fun and so I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hell yeah. And finally, our current leader, DJ Xantis with twenty eight hundred points. Yeah, an impressive showing so far. Same question, how are your nostalgia feels for the BFYE party games.
Speaker 5: We're all of the same generation, I believe, with maybe one exception, and so I feel like it it stretches that generation right of Like, that's what you did. You watched it with your family, did it during dinner, and and and my my dad loved it so much that and I think I told you the is this during one of the breaks, but I feel like I should share it now that you bring it up. I actually have attempted to be on the Origination Show a couple of times, the first time being on the tenth anniversity of my dad's passing. Like that day, I literally went on and attempted to try to do it. I did not make it. That that is irrelevant. What's relevant is that I attempted because I used to watch with him and I'd get I'd be yelling out the answers. He would always look at me be like, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: And I would always reply, I just know, stupid shit. But that's besides the point, you know. Yeah, So no, definitely definitely this show hits me in the fields, but in the best possible way.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome. That's awesome. Well, I hope we're making a new core memory for you right here with a double bf apardy. We're gonna start right now. All the values are doubled, and we've got six new categories. And here they are. First up is game shows, Aaron Hats, followed by weed movies, followed by memory loss and then and then nap time. These these are all six letter words that have nap in them in that order. Our fifth category is a l CO. These are all clues about a word that is hard to spell, and the first few letters of the word are given to you. And finally, b R fuck you. This is a category. This is a category all about beer, all about beer.
Speaker 2: Man, God, damn, how old is that?
Speaker 1: Like twenty years? I feel like four related. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So, Stevia, here's the good news. Because you're in last place, you get the first pick. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: To explain that joke at some point, so I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say we can do it right now. Got into the game. So I don't remember what the thing was. We were all sitting there drinking and somebody challenged Stevie like we were drinking. He was bragging about how much alcohol he could take in and somebody said, you can't even spell alcohol, and then Stevie literally goes a l co b are fuck you, and we all we all collectively lost it.
Speaker 5: We just believe it.
Speaker 6: I believe it.
Speaker 3: That's I'm laughing for a good like ten minutes, like we were just this is one of the funniest things we'd ever heard in our lives.
Speaker 5: I get me that. Yeah, that's so yeah.
Speaker 3: So I decided to turn them into categories.
Speaker 1: It damn, I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: I really, I'd like, I want the points, but at the same time, fuck the points.
Speaker 1: Now a l cole for six hundred?
Speaker 3: Please for six hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This word means to provide lodging or suspicious sufficient space for and begins with acco.
Speaker 1: What is accommodation?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's accommodate. But I'm gonna give that to you. That's exactly right. Six hundred points puts you back in the positive at one hundred. Well done, well done. We're gonna move over to the player in second place, and that is Augie, Yes, Augie, where.
Speaker 4: To Oh it's two game shows? Aaron heights for two hundred.
Speaker 1: Carl is it a musical?
Speaker 3: Elizabeth Banks hosts the revival of this show, which is irritatingly still running and more successful than the original nineteen eighty three run hosted by Peter Tamarkin.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck pass?
Speaker 3: Oh he passes?
Speaker 8: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Is this never mind? He passes? Okay? So, uh does Stevie or DJ's anthis? Do either of you have an idea?
Speaker 5: What is pressure luck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it is pressure luck. Okay, we're now over to the man himself, DJ's anthis. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 5: Well, they just stole the one I was gonna go for, so, uh you know what, I'm curious, So we're gonna go nap time for two hundred.
Speaker 3: For two hundred. This very short light nap is named after a popular household pet.
Speaker 5: What is a cat? Nap?
Speaker 3: Is? Right? For two hundred?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 3: Back to Stevie?
Speaker 1: Uh b E e R fuck you for six hundred.
Speaker 3: For six hundred. This yeast byproduct is what gives beer its bubbles.
Speaker 1: Uh I pass? I can't think of verse? Okay, why can't I think of what that is?
Speaker 3: AUGI or DJs Anthus, what is carbonation? Uh? You know what? I probably would have given that to you. It's carbon dioxide.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean that's more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say carbonation. That is okay.
Speaker 3: Well that's okay. We're gonna go to you didn't lose anything, We'll go to Augie. Uh.
Speaker 4: I'll take memory loss for two hundred.
Speaker 3: Jeremy for two hundred. Uh. These are all about uh pop culture things that rely on amnesia for its plot. And here's the first one. In this nineteen eighty seven film, Officer Alex Murphy loses his memory when he's shot and killed, only to be built into the titular cyborg.
Speaker 4: Who is RoboCop.
Speaker 3: Is right for two hundred points. Well done, very nice, DJs anthis.
Speaker 5: Let's find out what other game shows you hate for four hundred.
Speaker 3: For four hundred, Brian O'Halleran, most famous for playing Dante in The Clerks movies, won one hundred and ten thousand dollars on the second season of this show named for part of a room.
Speaker 5: I'm a huge fan of this and I watched all of this run. It is called what is the Floor? It is an amazing game show.
Speaker 3: Is right for four hundred. I personally couldn't stand it. I watched that season in full, just because Brian o'haleran was on it.
Speaker 5: But oh man, oh I love that show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It just seems like an inherently unfair format, but it is what it is, so and I'm happy for him. I'm sure as hell happy for him.
Speaker 5: Oh he he was like crying in shared anyway. God yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh Stevie, yeah, memory loss for six hundred, please.
Speaker 3: For six hundred. This first movie in a Matt Damon action trilogy begins with the titular character fished out of the Mediterranean with no memory.
Speaker 1: The Bourne identity.
Speaker 3: Is right for six hundred points.
Speaker 1: I have even seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh it's good.
Speaker 5: It's really good, Brandy, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This is the I recommend watching the whole trilogy. I enjoyed the crap out of them. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I really didn't know five of them. Actually, yeah, there there were.
Speaker 3: There were more after the trilogy. I think he actually came back for another one that I haven't seen one. No, no, yeah, yeah, there was a Jeremy Runner one in between. Oh. I haven't seen.
Speaker 5: Either, but it ties into the rest of it for those interests ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Okay, that was Stevie Sorondo Augie.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, let's go. Weed Movies for two hundred, Chris for two hundred.
Speaker 3: This nineteen ninety eight movie was written by and stars Dave Chappelle as Third Good aka Sir Smoke a Lot.
Speaker 4: Oh what is robin hood menonites?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not Stevie or DJ.
Speaker 5: I mean I'd be guessing, but I'd say, what is half baked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's half bait.
Speaker 1: That awesome?
Speaker 3: How you threw a two hundred points for a joke?
Speaker 1: Yo? Let him do what he wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let him do what he wants. I guess. Uh, DJ's Anthus it's your turn.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get adventurous and try nap time for eight hundred places.
Speaker 3: For eight hundred. A weaponized mixture of chemicals designed to create a highly flammable and gelatinous liquid. What is right? For eight hundred points.
Speaker 5: I had to make sure it was six letters. I had to count the letters.
Speaker 3: Well done, Stevie to you.
Speaker 1: Oh, ship back to me already? Weed Movies eight hundred.
Speaker 3: Weed Movies for eight hundred. It's the first of two daily befuddles.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have less than a thousand, so you can wager up to a thousand sure AE thousand on who on your daily befuddal This is about weed movies? Remember okay and here here is your clue. This two thousand and eight Stoner action film, helmed by Seth Rogan and James Franco, is named after the strain they smoke in the movie.
Speaker 1: What is Pineapple Express?
Speaker 3: Is right for one thousand points.
Speaker 1: Who thank you?
Speaker 3: Well done, Stevie. We are back over to Augie. Holy hell, we got a game now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kidding a l co for two hundred tile.
Speaker 3: For two hundred. This word means a square of cloth kept in one's pocket for blowing or wiping his one's nose, and begins.
Speaker 4: With H A n What is a handkerchief?
Speaker 3: Is right for two hundred points. Well done? DJ's Anthis where two.
Speaker 5: B R fuck you for four hundred Please four hundred.
Speaker 3: One of the world's biggest beer brands, Corona, originated in this country.
Speaker 5: What is Mexico?
Speaker 3: Is right for four hundred points?
Speaker 1: Very nice, Stevie. You're up Weed movies for six Please for six hundred.
Speaker 3: This two thousand and one movie sees Method Man and Redman attending Harvard University. What is how high is right? For six hundred points, Augie, back to you.
Speaker 4: A l co for four hundred, Brandon for four hundred.
Speaker 3: This word means a ruler in ancient Egypt and begins with pha.
Speaker 1: What is a pharaoh?
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right four hundred points.
Speaker 4: Really that easy?
Speaker 5: Dj xanthis let's go for broke here I went earned game show Aaron Hates for a thousand players.
Speaker 3: Ooh for one thousand. This show, hosted by John Michael Higgins, astonishingly ran for five seasons on Gameshow Network, despite being a less interesting family feud ripoff. H that's time, Uh, Augie or Stevie?
Speaker 1: No, no idea?
Speaker 3: The correct response? What is America? Says remember, and I'm kind of I'm very pleased that none of you knew that because it's an awful, awful show. I hated it. I absolutely hated it.
Speaker 4: Okay, then we do not know.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're back to Stevie. Is your chance to catch up? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Weed Movies a thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh, Weed Movies for a thousand. This nineteen seventy eight film is Cheech and Chong's first movie and also one of the most successful, pulling in one hundred and four million dollars on a two million dollar budget. What is up and Smoke is right for a thousand points. I that one too, and we are over to Augie.
Speaker 4: Well it's been working for him as well. Keep going a l Co for eight hundred.
Speaker 3: Cameron for eight hundred. This word means to agree reluctantly and begins with acqu.
Speaker 4: Aquies. What is aqui?
Speaker 3: Okay, you corrected yourself. I'm gonna let you have it. It is right for eight hundred points.
Speaker 4: That's how I know that word?
Speaker 3: Uh dj xanthis. We are back to you.
Speaker 5: What Let's take a quick break and do b e R fuck you for two hundred.
Speaker 3: For two hundred. The world's most famous beer fest held in Germany, but weirdly, it takes place in September.
Speaker 5: What is Octoberfest?
Speaker 3: Is right for two hundred points. Nice, well done, it's nice or weather? Yeah, it's probably the weather. Stevie, you're up.
Speaker 1: Let's close out the weed movies.
Speaker 3: For four hundred. One of Pixie's favorite movies is this two thousand and six film about a video game tester forced to move in with an elderly relative.
Speaker 1: What is Grandma's Boy Yep?
Speaker 3: For four hundred points brings you to thirty seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Throwback in a row, Aggie, back to youmember, where we go?
Speaker 5: Everywhere?
Speaker 3: It's everywhere, Aggie?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh what can I get a l cove for a one thousand?
Speaker 3: Sam for a thousand? It's the other daily befuddal. You have nineteen hundred points? How many of your nineteen hundred points do you want to wager you have? You have nailed every single one.
Speaker 4: Of these, so I'll do five hundred.
Speaker 3: You're just doing five hundred. Okay, here's your clue. This word means a soft gentle breeze and begins with zepe. What is? Zephyr is right? For five hundred points. Oh, you could have doubled your weird ass words.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that too meant as such.
Speaker 3: You got five hundred, you're up to twenty four hundred. I'm gonna take a quick look at the scores because we're nearing the end of this round. We got like ten clues left. DJ's at the sillin lead at forty eight hundred, but Stevie's right on his heels at thirty seven hundred, and not far behind him is Augie with twenty four hundred. DJ it's your turn.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm starting to feel pressure. Now this isn't.
Speaker 3: More shit.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. Let's do nap time for one thousand.
Speaker 3: For a thousand, here's your clue to unfasten or open with a brisk movement and a sharp sound time, Augie or Stevie. Did you have an idea? No, it has an a p in it somewhere.
Speaker 5: To start with it.
Speaker 3: Nope, doesn't have to start with it. It's just in the wording. Okay, does that actually help you get it? DJ?
Speaker 5: Do you have an idea? I don't think. I don't want to know. I'd have to rethink it. But no, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Okay, the correct response is what is unsnap? Unsnap would have done it, But it's it's the hardest. It's the hardest one for a reason. Okay, so we're gonna move over to Stevie. Stevie, this is your chance, right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Memory loss for four hundred?
Speaker 3: Please for four hundred. The plot of this nineteen ninety one movie, based on a popular TV show relies on Uncle Fester not remembering his past.
Speaker 1: What is the Adam's family?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly right, Yeah, something, it's a ting.
Speaker 1: It's driving. I'm like, I'm sorry, I went to editing mode.
Speaker 3: What is that noise?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, dude, probably don't even hear it.
Speaker 3: It's okay, yeah, we didn't hear it. We're over to you.
Speaker 4: Oh it's still on the plot of this.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, there we go.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, there's a board.
Speaker 3: Let us do.
Speaker 4: Uh can I get nap time? For four hundred?
Speaker 3: Rich for four hundred? This is a square cloth or paper tissue used for wiping of the mouth or fingers while eating.
Speaker 4: What is a napkin?
Speaker 3: Is right for four hundred points.
Speaker 1: Okay, good question.
Speaker 5: Back to dj xanthus close out nap time.
Speaker 3: Nap time for six hundred. This word means to seize and detain or carry away by unlawful force or fraud.
Speaker 5: What is kidnap?
Speaker 3: Is right? For six hundred points. Back to Stevie.
Speaker 1: Uh B E E R fuck you for eight hundred?
Speaker 3: Please for eight hundred. This country is the largest consumer of beer at one hundred and forty leaders per person per year, which you'd know if you saw how cheap and plentiful beer is in Prague.
Speaker 1: Oh no, where Prague is I'm not guessing.
Speaker 2: I think I know what it is, but I'm not guessing because I want to lose my points now.
Speaker 3: No time, Augie or DJ and he guesses or Stevie, you can tell me what your guess is now Canada? No, Norog is not Canada. Yes you did, Augie or DJ. Do you have a guess?
Speaker 5: What is Czechoslovakia?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would have taken that? Or the Czech Republic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I'm like, it's not Germany, it's nowhere else.
Speaker 3: No, No, No, one hundred and forty three leaders per person. It's per year. But beer is also really cheap there, apparently, So why not? Augie, you're up.
Speaker 4: I'll take memory loss for eight hundred.
Speaker 3: Gus for eight hundred. In this two thousand and two Harry Potter film, Harry and Ron discover Gilderoy Lockhart's secret, so he tries to erase their memory with Ron's broken wand which backfires, erasing his instead.
Speaker 4: Uh, what is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Speaker 3: Is exactly right? For eight hundred points. This game's gotten a lot closer anthis.
Speaker 4: The same kids and those the movies coming?
Speaker 3: Wow, where to sir?
Speaker 5: Oh? They've made this tricky let's let's go in Memory Loss for a Thousandt's close out Memory Loss.
Speaker 3: For a thousand. In twenty ten, the first game in the Amnesia series features an amnesiac exploring a castle and has this subtitle No answer, Augie or Stevie, do you have a guess?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: What do you think it is?
Speaker 4: What is Amnesia? The Dark Descent?
Speaker 3: That's exactly right, well done? Okay, sadly no points, But Stevie, your last choice is from these three clues?
Speaker 1: Left awesome? What are they?
Speaker 3: Game shows? America hates? Or sorry? Game shows? Aaron hates? Oh sorry? Game shows Aaron hates for six hundred or eight hundred and b R fuck you for one thousand?
Speaker 2: Man, I kind of want to get closer to CJ, but not in that kind of way, but kind of in that way.
Speaker 7: Let's do b E R fuck you for a thousand?
Speaker 3: All right? For a thousand? Best of what? Two E's, Victoria Bitter, and Cooper's are all popular bed in this Southern Hemisphere country.
Speaker 1: What I know? I'm not guessing past?
Speaker 3: Okay, he passed DJ. It looked like you knew.
Speaker 5: I've had conversations with one of my best friends about this it's just what is Australia, Jay Is told, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, the hand was Victoria.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's what did for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, I was so like, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Doggy your final selection and whatever. You don't pick DJ's anthus will be stuck with. But there's only two clues left and they're both in game shows.
Speaker 4: Aaron eates, Okay, you know what, I will take the harder one the game shows. Aaron haates for eight hundred, Aaron, okay.
Speaker 3: Best of luck. Meredith Vieira hosts this long running game show, currently in its seventh season, which is basically a more complicated version of password.
Speaker 5: Pass.
Speaker 4: No fucking way, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: All right, no answer h Stevie or DJ and he guesses no, no. Does it help if I tell you it's based on a board game?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, waitscribble?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's called twenty five words or less.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, and.
Speaker 3: It's insipid. Okay, So DJ's antas you get the last clue on this board, it's all yours for six hundred Game shows Aaron hates not even out yet, and Aaron already hates it. Jimmy Fallon is set to produce this game show based on a New York Times word puzzle that is already a ripoff of the game show Lingo.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna guess and say what is crossword?
Speaker 3: That is incorrect? U? Stevie or Augie do you have any idea?
Speaker 1: What is WORL?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it's wordle. It is wordle. That is the end of our double Jeopardy round. So the scores are really tight. Augie is in last place with thirty six hundred, Stevie's only just ahead of him with forty one hundred, and DJ's Antis is only just ahead of him with forty eight hundred. This is anyone's game as we go to final bfeparty. All right, and here is the category for the BFYE party round. Samuel L. Jackson, whow. I want each of you to decide how many of your points you want to wager, and then Augie and Stevie you will text them to me. DJ you can send it to me on Facebook.
Speaker 1: I like this unless you have my phone.
Speaker 3: Number, which I'm not sure you do.
Speaker 5: I don't think that I do.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, well, then send it to me on Facebook and I'll know what your wager is take some time and think about it. This is for the game, and you're all really close. It's on Samuel L. Jackson. I'm gonna find out how good everyone's knowledge is. On Sammy.
Speaker 5: If I get this wrong, where hego is gonna kill me?
Speaker 4: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You lost to those two.
Speaker 3: You lost to those two on that category, my.
Speaker 5: God, although that would be about par from me. When I play games with you guys.
Speaker 1: It always comes down to the very end to it.
Speaker 5: Always does, and I'm always in the lead. The fact that I'm in the lead I don't like right now, because that's when.
Speaker 4: It's like, why is everybody behind me?
Speaker 5: That's usually when I lose, though, Loggie, if you think about it, I want all the main games we've played like that. I've been winning and lost that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm still waiting on yours.
Speaker 4: I thought I sent it to you a discord.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not. I'm not in discord.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Okay, let me send this to you directly.
Speaker 3: Suppose I could open it on my phone and get it. Okay, got it all right? Your wagers are in place. Here is your clue. You will have thirty seconds to text me your answers, or, in DJ's case, send it to me on Facebook, but you can take the whole time. We're not going to play the music from the other show, so I'm just gonna hum my own version. Here is your final beefy A Party clue. Thanks to as many memorable characters, Sam consistently tops the list of actors who have the most of these toys bearing their likeness thirty seconds, Good luck, doo Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Murnurn on burn No no no, broom burner bom.
Speaker 1: Brom broom boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have an I have some answers. I'm missing one. Yeah, okay, all right, we will start with AUGI. Augie, you were in last place, and how much did you wager all of it? Thirty six hundred and your answer was what is glass? That is incorrect, ah, meaning you end with zero.
Speaker 1: Hey, you don't owe the game money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna move over to Stevie, who was in second place. Uh, and your wager, Sir, was thirty seven hundred, So if you're right, you'll go up to seventy eight hundred. If you're wrong, you drop down to four hundred. And your answer was what is bobbleheads? That is also incorrect. Yeah, wraps you down to four hundred. So DJ, this is yours as long as you didn't do something pcipitous here.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 3: Your wager was eight hundred and your answer was what are funko pops? Which is also wrong. The correct response is what are action figures? He has eleven action figures bearing his face. But it doesn't matter for DJ's antis because he ends the game with four thousand points and it is our winner. N very nice, sir, Congratulations DJ. How does it field win a game of Beef Jeopardy?
Speaker 5: It feels amazing and since I since it's better than the originating show, I'll take this victory every time.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Uh, Stevie and AGGI, I hope you guys also enjoyed it. Oh yeah, yeah, this may be your recurring thing. Who knows. I'm gonna give it some time before I do it again. But yeah, this was a lot of fun to put together. It was a lot of fun to do, so absolutely I'd love to do this again. So let's say, oh goodbye, shall we are champion? DJ's ant is where can people find you? And the awesome radio streams.
Speaker 1: That you do?
Speaker 5: So yeah, the radio show is at radio Dash airwaves dot co dot UK every Thursday and Saturday from eight tom sorry nine to midnight Eastern time, and then also at DJ's anthas. All one word on all social media is just wherever you where you find social media, That's basically where I'm at, So just follow me and then you'll get show updates to know what's happening all the type of things. So new show tonight for those that aren't listening live because nobody is, and for those of you listening to the podcast, there's also a new show tonight anyway because it should be out on Thursday if my math is right, so.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah. And as for us, I'm pants Saran. You can find me online at Pants Sara.
Speaker 1: You can find Stevie at Midnight Smoke, and.
Speaker 3: You find aug yet dog is zero right. You can find the show at bfytw podcast. You can send us emails at bfy tw podcast at gmail dot com. If you think we should have like a themed version of bf A Party, if you have an idea for that, or if you just have a fun idea for some categories we could do, please feel free to send them our way. If you want to submit even like a full list of answers, go right ahead. I'd be happy to take them, especially if they're good. So yeah, once again, this bfy TW podcast at gmail dot com. You can also go to our website bfytwpod dot com, where there is a contact us section that includes a widget where you can leave a voicemail, a ninety second voicemail built right into the webpage. It's easiest for me if I do it up for my phone, so I recommend that you can also do it from a computer as long as you got a microphone, and you can send us a voicemail and if we like it, we'll play it on the show. Odds are we're going to play it on the show anyway, but if we don't like it, we'll make fun of you. And if you really enjoy this and you want more, BF A Party, one of the best ways to do that is to join our Patreon. Go to patreon dot com slash bfy tw you can follow us for free and get a lot of fun stuff. Where it is. You might get to see the video version of this for free if you just follow us, and that would be cool because then you can watch the game and follow along and you know, try and play along with our players. Is you get to read the clues out loud for yourself or however you play is up to you. But if you want to support us, if you want to support us with your money, that'd be great. You It's just five dollars a month and you can join some incredible people which I don't have the list in front of me, with someone else might.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, I got the list right here. We've got incredibly pools such as Gina W, Jeffrey Us, Crystal D, Dj'santhis and Crystal Hell Yeah, Crunchy, Bill m kcs, Kay Leapers, Aaron.
Speaker 5: R, David M.
Speaker 4: Bridge, It from Long Island, eight Bit, Dave A, Kristin, Chestin B, Colin D. Mexi and of course Jeffrey, Jeremy Farley, Jeff for me, jem.
Speaker 3: Oh tell them about the show, Yeah, we got. We got episode number three hundred coming up this episode two ninety one. We're nine episodes way from episode three hundred. We're gonna be live in Colorado Springs the Peak Improv Theater. You can get tickets online right now. Uh. There will be links everywhere where you find our stuff because Stevie literally posts it everywhere I do. It's crazy, it's crazy. I don't know why you'd be on a website in Stevie's butt, but there you go. It's there. It's there, a little cute little QR code uh in crusts. Oh, dear God, dear God. Okay, ease your camera for the love of girl. Okay, So.
Speaker 9: That's you, and that will be it from us, And why
Speaker 3: Guys, fuck you, That's why.