Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Princess.
Speaker 2: Here one is another episode of by Pumpkin Wrap Up Edition. So let's get right to it.
Speaker 1: I m M.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want to talk about, real, real quick, is y'all arguing with those ignits over fucking air conditioning. And if you don't know what I'm talking about there, you know, this past week there's been like a huge heat wave. It's hot as fuck, guys, It's real fucking hot. It feels like we're dancing on the devil's tint. But you know, a lot of European countries don't really do air conditioning. And it's because Europe is higher up than we are on the fucking lobe. Okay, it's it's further up there, all right. And in general, in general, obviously there are some exceptions. And so when we think about their climate, they have a cooler climate than we do because we're closer to the fucking equator, all right, especially depending.
Speaker 1: Where you're in the US. And so this small fact, this small fact.
Speaker 2: Is arguing about incessantly online because they don't really a lot of their structures don't really have a central air conditioning. And you know, they also say that they're that they're that their buildings are too old to get that's a lie.
Speaker 1: That's a lie.
Speaker 2: It might be too expensive for you to retrofit, but that it is too old to get it.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's not true. You could get it. But also is that worth it? But I don't give a fuck. I told you to stop arguing on the fucking internet with them.
Speaker 2: They have no idea about America. American culture not shit, and you have no idea about them. Okay, maybe we all know a little bit about each other, but living in France, unless you did that, I don't think that you know what that's like. And so it's you know, they're saying that the heat related deaths in Europe rival the gun related deaths in America.
Speaker 1: That's shocking to me. I don't think anything rivals the gun related deaths in America.
Speaker 2: But fine, But and I did see this video from a saying air conditioning culture. I couldn't even finish it because I was like, what is air conditioning culture? She didn't mention something about the halves and the have nods and that and that it would further like for like the make a line between the halves and the haves, not maybe you don't think there's a fucking line. I don't know, but here's what I need to say. Stop fucking arguing and I and I feel like I feel like the reason we most people are mostly arguing with British people. I feel like the reason that happens is because we're speaking the same language, and so we think that we should have a lot in common.
Speaker 1: We don't have a lot in common. Maybe a shmidge of things in common, but we have more not in common. And so when somebody from over there is telling you they don't have their HoTT as fuck and they might die today because of the heat, okay, believe them. And also when they say stuff like you don't need air conditioning, block them, because yes the fuck you do. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just so stop arguing with them. Stop arguing with them. Every time you see a post that goes why in America that block them?
Speaker 1: Block them.
Speaker 2: They don't want you to answer them. They just want to sit over there and play. And then the other thing is every time you disagree with one of them, they're like, what about your school shootings? Gleefully like they're like like we're all sitting around being like this is the best way to run things.
Speaker 1: We know it's not.
Speaker 2: We know it's not, but we're not French enough to kill everybody in the government. And I personally think we should be Okay, those French people, they'll take to the fucking streets, all right, and we should take a little bit of that. That's a compliment, Okay. I don't care what you got to say about the French. Those motherfuckers were riot and that's kind of energy need we need to.
Speaker 1: Be looking for.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, though, it is like block them, Like seriously, that's all anybody has to say?
Speaker 1: Well, what about all your gun depths? Yeah, you know, having these gun depths because you're fucking king trying to take away our guns and nobody got over it. And that is fucking sad and shit, don't that what you wasn't involved in? Sup? Let me stop.
Speaker 2: I find these arguments pointless. I find them to be mostly for Internet engagement. And I really think that the people that are like having these conversations in serious ways are spinning their circle, their their their circle. You know, like when like when you're on a Mac and you're like trying to click something and won't let you click and it's just that spinny rainbow circle.
Speaker 1: And you're just like, what the fuck and it just keeps going and going and going and going going, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to just wait or you have to shut down your fucking mac book. That is what is going on. Shut down the fucking map book. Doesn't nobody hears anybody, Okay, stop arguing with them, especially over fucking air conditioned.
Speaker 1: They don't want it.
Speaker 2: They don't have to fucking have it real quick, Jack Antonov and Margaret Quick are getting divorced. I so you guys, if you didn't know, I did the Fame Sick episode right, I went over Lena dumbs Lunt and I did this the whole episode too, Lena Dunham's book, and I found that to be super interesting. I told you the Jack Antonov shit was the least interesting part of the book, mostly because I don't care about him, and I think like, if I cared about him, I would have been like, ooh details. But I don't care about him and I never care about the relationship. So the stuff that I'm hearing for the first time is like, I don't have anything to compare it against that I had no concept of it before. I do think that, Like I was like, oh, that relationship was over years before then, before you left that relationship. Because mostly I don't think he always liked you. And and I'm not saying Lena Dunham is likable. I've said that, like, I don't think she's super likable. She's funny and she is talented, but I don't know how likable she is. So I'm not blaming him, but I don't think he liked her. Like when she was recovering from her from her multiple health crisis, she would be home with her parents the apartment that she shared with Jack.
Speaker 1: That's weird. The lordship was weird. Why is Lord calling Lena auntie Lena? Why would she be doing that? Yeah, I so, like, you know, I don't have anything to compare it to. I didn't have like a story of Lena and Jai to compare it to. Out let me use back up, and I'll keep saying this every time Jack Antonov dated Scarlet Johansson, right, and everyone's like, oh my god, he did Scarlet Johansson. That's crazy. He must have so much game, babe.
Speaker 2: Look at a picture of scar of Scarlet Johansson and Jack Antonov together. Those people are the are the most we should be together people in the world. They look exactly alike. They actually look like they're related in it, but they definitely look like they they they riding on the same bus.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know what to tell you. Of course, yeah, of course he got her.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he, Why wouldn't he Anyway, so him and Margaret Qualley broke up, right and they've been married three years, and I guess it's I don't know.
Speaker 1: We actually don't know what happened. Yet. Jack showed up to Taylor Swift's convention.
Speaker 2: Conference with with without her, and I think he brought his sister, and you know, then they announced the next day. People were like, oh, I think they announced so they wouldn't steal Taylor's thunder. I was like, no, they announced because in PR you want to announce right after something big happen, so hopefully people won't be talking about you as much. And I don't think that people are talking about them as much as they would have if they announced Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You know, but they Yeah, so they're broken up.
Speaker 2: And I saw something that said that at Fame Sick Lena's book is basically a curse, because I don't know why why they are talking about anything but Jack, because what else did it curse? People think that Margaret read Famesick and then was like, that's a final straw.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true at all.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true at all. You think this the first time she heard she You think this is the first time she heard about the power point, the Lord power point and how Jack and Lord were Obviously if they were not physically, if they were not having a physical sexual relationship, they were definitely having an emotional relationship, an emotional affair. Do you think it's the first time Margaret heard about that.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: And I don't think any of the other stuff in the book Margaret would find surprising because she's lived with him for three years and I bet she could see a lot.
Speaker 1: But I don't think what the fuck she might not. I've read the book.
Speaker 2: I think that it's likely that people who have read the book have had have come to her and tell ever told her about it. But I don't think. I don't it's possible she didn't. I honestly don't think it's about that at all. I think they got married and people really like romanticized their relationship. I mean, of course you've got a romanticize the relationship. What else do you do with relationships? Demonize them like their friends and colleagues, and really romanticized in the public, you know, you know, people having what's it called.
Speaker 1: It's the thing where you too involve somebody you don't even fuck. I know, parasocial people having parasocial relationships with.
Speaker 2: Them, like really romanticized their love. And Margaret Qualley is beautiful. I enjoyed her and made it was a Netflix I guess it's not a movie. It was an ex Fleix show, but it's only like once, its supposed to be one season. I think the memoir it's based on I call required reading, especially if you want to understand poverty, how people get into it, how people, how it sucks you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should. I think you should read it.
Speaker 2: It's super compelling and she's been in some other ship. But I don't fucking know, like is she really pretty? Yeah, That's all I fucking know about her. I just really don't think it's that book. I don't think. I don't like okay, because if your relationship is really good or even just fine. Right, It's not amazing, but it's fine if your relationship is fine, and you read a book in which his ex girlfriend describes him as kind of standoffish.
Speaker 1: The fights, he.
Speaker 2: Get a little low, you know, the type of person and Lord, forgive me, I can be that person too, The type of person if you get into a fight with them, they just they just unload the clip on you and they start mentioning some shit that that you're like, oh, you've been thinking about this. That's what he seems to be. And he seems he seems to be someone who will easily tell you your intellectually inferior to them.
Speaker 1: That's what that's the type of person he seems to be.
Speaker 2: And your tasting books sucks, Your tasting movies suck, Your tasted art sucks, like you're writing s like. That's the type of person he seems to be based on how Lena described him. But again, I told you guys.
Speaker 1: Lena Dunham. Dunham is incredibly.
Speaker 2: Self aware, and that's where her awareness ends. She does not understand the people around her. She only understands herself very well in a way that a lot of people don't. But it doesn't extend past her own nose. Okay, so maybe maybe she's unfairly portraying him, who knows. But it's not the book, guys, it can't be the book because if that's not, if she's having a great relationship with Jack and you and you find out information your ex is his ex has written in a book, but it doesn't jive with the way you know him.
Speaker 1: You're gonna dismiss that. You wouldn't be like, hmmm, is that how he really is? You've been married to him for three years. You wouldn't do that. You would dismiss and say that's not the Jack I know. Yeah. So I actually like when people get divorced. I just I always tay congratulations, because listen, go get what you want. Everybody should be doing that. When people quit at my job, I'm like, good, not because I want them gone, but because I'm like, I hope you're getting something you want, Like, like, if where you are isn't serving you, godspeed to where it will.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm happy to get that's kindly weird. I'm happy they're getting divorced.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about this particular video that I'm getting so many stitches, and I obviously wouldn't get the video.
Speaker 1: There's a woman who starts.
Speaker 2: She sounds like she has like a try state at accent Jersey Philly.
Speaker 1: That's what she sounds like.
Speaker 2: But she's like, I'm nineteen, married, I have a bunch of kids, and this is the right where I want to be. And that's usually where they clip off the and they start doing She just talks.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's it's the usual stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's an honor to have children, having kids so young. I got married right at eighteen, then I got pregnant right at eighteen, and this is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: And you know, I just want to stay.
Speaker 2: At home and bake cookies and look at my children, and that's the most important thing to me.
Speaker 1: Why would I want to work? That sounds crazy. Why would you know? I work for my husband, which is being me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you are labor every single day all day and you're doing and the person that's paying you are basically giving you the resources is the person that you also have sex with.
Speaker 1: So that's weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, There's just tons of people stitching that because you know, when we get to the tradwive conversations. They lead to a certain place, and that is where the forty five year old tradwives and a lot of them. You got a few out here that are still feeling great and still having a great life, but a lot of them don't exist. But and also, you know, I don't know. I there's a video that people stitch all the time that's also it's a woman's site. People ask about if me and my husan are gonna divorce. We don't plan to get divorced. People ask if my husband gonna die.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 2: And someone said they look at the update of her, Yeah they're still married. But why where else would she be? Where else she'd be right over there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I listen.
Speaker 2: I I like hearing from the numerous married traditional wife women that are thirty five, forty five, and they're talking about how their lives like are fucked.
Speaker 1: Like they they're living in a one.
Speaker 2: Bedroom apartment with three fucking kids and it's trying to make it work. And that sort of stuff has really radicalized me. Obviously I was always a little radical about this, but like I'm just like, don't even put men's names on the birth certificates, like they gotta fight to get that last name. But that's just me, right, So I'm a bit radical radicalized about that. But here's the thing about this. I know that there's much to be said about these sorts of things, but I also do not I know, you're not talking to her, because there's no talking to her her. She's probably pretty religious, she's probably been raised this way. There's probably a lot of like if she comes out on the other side, she'll be deconstructioning her religion, her family, her core beliefs. Like that's fucking hard, guys, that's really fucking hard. A lot of people just choose to keep where they are because leaving is difficult and painful. And so like, I know, you guys aren't talking to her, obviously, you're talking to the other people that see this, and that.
Speaker 1: Maybe perhaps will become radicalized. But I just I don't even know if it's helpful anymore. Maybe I'm tired of it, but I don't even know if it's helpful anymore. I just really think that the type of person that thinks that thinks that was raised to believe that, and like a few TikTok video aren't gonna change that, you know, under those comments Every now and then you get someone be like, I've been married thirty years. It takes a lot of hard work, and I'm fine, and I enjoyed being a stay at home mom. But yeah, great your exception to all those rules, you really are. This isn't about stay at home moms.
Speaker 2: Obviously, lots of people are staying at home because that's that's all that can happen right now. Financially and other reasons, that's all that can happen. I know a couple like that, a couple of them like that, and these bitches are poor, okay, real fucking poor, and it's because it's what they gotta do. I know somebody who has two kids and two adults in the house and they thinking about having the third they love for forty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: And I know some of you.
Speaker 2: Are like forty thousand dollars, that's amazing. Forty thousand dollars for four people is ten thousand dollars a year. And they struggle, you know, they struggle, and.
Speaker 1: She has to stay at home because there's no other way to do this. But I just wonder what.
Speaker 2: The I really just wonder what we're doing next. A lot of the rise of this type of stuff has to do with the direction our country's going is on the rise of fascism. People trying to get rid of no fault divorce, which means that you can't divorce unless you can find unless you can prove the other person did something, which is a crazy thing, a crazy fucking thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Allowed to divorce you. Now, I don't have to stay in the same home with you. But if I'm not allowed to divorce you, that means our finances stay the same.
Speaker 1: That means that are what you own, I also own.
Speaker 2: So if you were to find get another place, I could possibly be entitled to it.
Speaker 1: That means that you cannot. That means when.
Speaker 2: You are if there are no fault divorces, like you cannot get out of this marriage unless something explicit happens, right.
Speaker 1: That means that.
Speaker 2: That trickles down to when I want to lease an apartment because of the way the laws in this state are not Virginia. But if the state is doing no eliminating no fault divorce, I'm sorry I've been saying no fault divorce.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you guys understand.
Speaker 2: Saying no fault because they've limited no fault divorce. It makes sense that a company wouldn't rent out to you, at least in company wouldn't rent to you. And if you are married, because and they need to have your spouse also, like you couldn't buy a car unless your spouse is also there. Might go both ways. But still this only harms women. Every now and then in my harm a man, but it harms women. But so when we talk about the direction our country is going on going in, and then also there are women on social media making content about how this is the best, their lives are the best they've ever been, and this is and making a pie today is the only thing I want to be doing.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit further than that. This is not.
Speaker 2: This is not choice feminism anymore, guys. This is part of the pr plan for that. It's not about that woman. It's about the rise of that type of content. It's not about the individual. It's about the system. And the other thing that someone said that really got me to think, and I'm never gonna stop. This is gonna be seared in my brain forever. If having kids young and being a parent at eighteen years old is wonderful, then how come there are no men talking about it? If staying at home to care for your family is the best thing they ever happened to you, how come there are no men talking about it. We all know that if something's wonderful, men want it too. So and the reason is the reason is is because these women are older. The men that these women are marrying or older, they are not encouraged to get married at eighteen most of the time.
Speaker 1: It's rare.
Speaker 2: When it is, they're encouraged to make money and then get married and to date and to enjoy their lives and then get married maybe still young at like twenty five or you know, twenty eight, but still nobody encourages me to do that.
Speaker 1: Why is that some of the think about but I do. I might need to reset my algorithm. Tired of saying these things.
Speaker 2: I'm not the I Maybe I'm the person that agrees with them, but that doesn't mean I have to look at it in my feed all day long. I think some of the people are just spinning wheels.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to talk about that voy smell. So this woman gets on she is.
Speaker 2: And the TikTok video is really just her playing this voice note that she got. It wasn't a voicemail's voice note that she got from a guy that basically said, Hey, I've been enjoying hanging out with you and I'd love to come you know, you invite me over your house.
Speaker 1: I'd love to come over your house.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, if you're not going to have sex, then not really interesting come over your house or doing this further. It's it's a lot more. But uh, you know, people are really reacting to that. Some people were some people were like, he's.
Speaker 1: Giving his boundaries, he's.
Speaker 2: I I think, or some people find it gross that he's so like, give me some sex or leave me alone. But for me, it was the tone in when she said it.
Speaker 1: It was real, like.
Speaker 2: You know what I did the Maternal Instincts episode with the doctor that was just so gleefuble. Then like a baby came out of there like that, Like the tone did not match what was happening, because if a baby did not come out of her, that means some terrible shit has happened. So why you sound like sing songy and stuff. But he's saying this this voice note sounded all sing songy to me.
Speaker 1: It's just like, are you are you just trying like to make it sound casual because you know it's a pretty direct request. It wasn't a boundary, it was a request. It was.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't a threat, is like, the connotation of a threat is not what I'm looking for. But it was a basically listen. If you're not doing that, I'm not coming over there. And there's this one woman that made a video saying this is consent.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 2: That's not what consent is. Consent is about honoring your partners, your partner's wishes and making sure that they have you have buy in of them before for you move forward.
Speaker 1: That's consent.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have consent about anything, right, and then if you find out that they don't want to do immediately then backing away and backing off of this. There was coercion that was like, I'd love to see you again, but only if you're gonna be willing to do this. If you're not willing to, then lose my number.
Speaker 1: What it was was.
Speaker 2: Honest, which I'll take over a lot of fucking things. It was honest, but honesty is not always It's not that you shouldn't be honest about things, but the way you deliver honesty really fucking matters, really matters. And I don't think and you guys are. I've been very clear about the fact that I think people should have sex a lot more often than they're having sex.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Second, I think, if you're not fucking right away, second date at the very latest, because why am I gonna learn all about your childhood? And then I realize we have we don't connect physically, like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: But and I understand there's lots of you that are like.
Speaker 2: Princess no no, no, the rules blah blah blah. Fine, you do what you want to do. But I really think people should be having six more frequently than they should, like closer to it, And it just depends on how you how you see things, like maybe for you really early, it's five dates, fine, but I think you should have it as early as you feel comfortable. Let's get this shit out the way and figure out if this is even if we're even really compatible.
Speaker 1: So it's not that.
Speaker 2: It's what gives me the ache about this is that the way is the tone.
Speaker 1: As if.
Speaker 2: He's not making a line in the sand. I mean, obviously, I don't think a voice being like listen, if you don't have such, I don't think that will work either. Okay, but why don't you send it.
Speaker 1: In a voice note?
Speaker 2: It's a type of This is the type of thing you say to someone in person, like hey, I'm I'm I'm really having a good time with you, but I am looking for a physical relationship, so I understand.
Speaker 1: If you're not.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want you to do anything that you wouldn't want to do, but I'm really looking for something that's gonna move forward. So you know, pausing your court, I really enjoyed spending time with you. That sounds different to me than what he was doing. Like I'm not gonna come over your home unless I know you invited me to your home. But I'm not coming unless there's some pussy when I get there.
Speaker 1: That's weird. That's weird, and a creator I fortten is.
Speaker 2: I think his name is Shahem, who is who I've agreed with and not agree with over the time. I just don't find it necessary to tell somebody I don't agree with him. Shahim said, I want you to imagine that I invite you over my home to spend some time together, and you're like, cool, I want to come over there too.
Speaker 1: But if we but if we come over there, we better have pizza.
Speaker 2: And if there's no pizza, it's not worth me coming over your house. That sounds differently than I'd like to have pizza to night, right, That sounds differently to me. Send you a voice note saying if there's no pizza, there's no point in me even coming over there.
Speaker 1: That's that's different.
Speaker 2: And the thing about men is, I don't think you know, all dating, almost all dating advice is about is target towards women.
Speaker 1: Almost all relationship advices target towards women.
Speaker 2: The ones that are targeted towards men that are like real red pill fucking content, real like wild shit, like for.
Speaker 1: Men who.
Speaker 2: Who have no idea what women want at all.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think that.
Speaker 2: There's probably there's probably people out here giving advice to men to be like just say it, just say it right now.
Speaker 1: And I just.
Speaker 2: Where's the yearning, where's the romancing, where's the flirting? Where is these things? Where are these things? Why are we sending voice notes demanding sex? Or I don't think he was demanding I'll take that back, letting people know that you have that you are going.
Speaker 1: To drop them if you don't have sex the next time you see them. Where the fuck.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody yearning no more? I like, I think it's the it's the death of r D. Y'all need to be in the rain where.
Speaker 1: Your shirt off, saying how much you how you're gonna y'all gotta figure this out because these voice notes ain't they ain't hit n Hey, this is not for me, all right, Last thing I want to talk about. So I saw a Threads post.
Speaker 2: Okay, and a woman was basically explaining that she went to go see her guy no today and they basically told her that they're switching to they're not taking insurance anymore. If you guys don't know, taking insurance as a doctor sucks.
Speaker 1: Sucks.
Speaker 2: You have to hire a full time person to manage that. You have to be I want to say the word certified, but you have to be accepted by the insurance. The insurance company has rules for you to for them to pay out to you, so you have to be like it might be enrolled. I'm missing the exact terminology you need to have passed whatever their requirements are for them to allow you to take their insurance, and then you have to deal with submitting them in in the correct template. And keep in mind, if you take multiple insurances, they're probably all different. Medicaid's probably the biggest pain in the fucking ass. And then were they and they throw it back, They kick it back to you all the time, and they're like, you've run to dot the eye and then you gonna.
Speaker 1: You have to be in this system and the like all that shit.
Speaker 2: And then at the end of the day, if you charge two hundred and fifty dollars, the insurance company does not give a fuck. The insurance company says, we pay one hundred dollars for this. That's all we pay.
Speaker 1: So you we can get the insured to give you fifty dollars, and we're gonna pay one hundred dollars to you, and you gotta eat that other one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: If you want to take our insurance, you gotta eat the the one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: And you can make that up with volume.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like, have you ever been to a health facility that made it up with volume?
Speaker 1: That's what you're sitting in the in the exam room.
Speaker 2: Uh, and the doctor is in there for five fucking minutes, and don't ask any questions because if you do, this changes the nature of this into instead of a well check, into a into a what's it called when you have to go when you just go in a sick visit or something like that. It changes that. So then now we have to charge you this and and don't in the coding. The coding, like I said, you gotta hire a person just to do that. So taking insurance to the pain the ance. And that's why people who don't health providers who don't have to take insurance.
Speaker 1: Don't take insurance.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're established enough and you're and you're servicing a clientele that can handle it, they don't.
Speaker 1: I don't take insurance, okay. So she's there at the.
Speaker 2: Out of collegis they're like, hey, we're more we're not taking insurance anymore. We're moving to a subscription model. And the subscription model that they told her, I'd never heard of this, but apparently it's it's getting pretty popular that you pay per month to see this doctor and then they they your visits are covered. I don't know why guynoed.
Speaker 1: I guess like.
Speaker 2: If you're pregnant or but even't people are guy, no obstetrician, you know, okay whatever, but they're like, it's six thousand dollars a year, which is like five am I getting this?
Speaker 1: Am I doing the math round? It's like five hundred dollars a month?
Speaker 2: No to continue to be a patient there now, your prescriptions and everything will still be covered on the insurance. But to see this doctor. And I'm also assuming that there are exclusions there are that this doctor will see you for office visits and write referrals and prescriptions, but if you need surgery, this doctor isn't gonna like consult at the hospital. I'm sure there's some exclusion there, or maybe they're like you can only come here twice a month.
Speaker 1: If you're here three, you have to pay it. There's got to be some exclusions.
Speaker 2: To this, because otherwise, h if you, if you're primary for physicians, did that, you could just be there every other week and just sit in lobby and be and be like, I'm looking for I need.
Speaker 1: You to describe you some atobiotics.
Speaker 2: You really could do that. But she expressed disappointment, and it got a lot of traction. People are like what And obviously a lot of people who were looking at that don't live this woman looked at lived in New York City. It's like going to California and getting gas, right, you'd be like, oh, god damn, But that's how much gas costs in California, and that's how things are priced, and if you're driving that how much it costs. Whereas in Virginia that's not how much gas costs. So I guess I would be surprised. But a lot of remember, threads is not just the people who live in your geographic area. The the threads are everybody, and so there are lots that's six thousand dollars look crazy to a lot of people. People were saying she won't have any clients, and the op was basically saying, no, it's new. I'm sure she'll have plenty of clients, but it can't be me. So then the doctor enters the chat. So she starts writing these long fucking paragraphs in the comments basically just explained like defending themselves and saying, you know, this wasn't from greed, and that as the healthcare professionals are often overworked, and underpaid, which is true.
Speaker 1: I mean, and also I know some people be like underpaid, Yeah, underpaid for what they're doing. Yeah, you know, maybe it's just because somebody makes more money and it doesn't mean they're not underpaid. And just paragraphs and paragraphs and paragraphs. And that's when I.
Speaker 2: Found out that this doctor was doctor Camilia Camilla from fucking real Ward, Boston.
Speaker 1: And if you might remember, just a couple of weeks ago, I post it on threads.
Speaker 2: I posted there and I said to myself, I said, I want you to imagine that you run a nonprofit, underfunded after school program for underserved children on their share of communities. MDD comes to you and they say to you, hey, we are Hit Show the real World. We'd like our cast this year to work there, and we can promote your organization and hopefully get the word out, and we can also provide some labor for you, and maybe they also and here's a check. Okay great, so and you're like, yeah, okay, this sounds fine, and then immediately you realize that seven of the new employees, four of them don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about me.
Speaker 2: Four of them don't even want to come to work, like you have to ask where they are. They're like, well, I've been sick.
Speaker 1: All week, Like like, if you could fire me, would but this is but I think you gotta you kind of have a deal with MTV, so you gotta have certain circumstances to fire them.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'm misremembering, but if you get fired, they leave the house. So you know they come to work every now and then.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: There's often arguments about who fucked who in the house last night with Elka and Dan mad at Camellia Camilla and because they just know she was doing it, and the and the kids are just sitting there coloring, like Camilia Camilla is, uh, defending her pussy and Elka and Dan are all of in her pussy's business.
Speaker 1: The kids are just coloring. And then there's an impromptu uh lesson about homophobia because one of.
Speaker 2: The kids says, I I hate gay people, and Genesis is there, and uh, Camilia Camilla is is giving a small short lesson on homophobia and how gay people are people and you may know some gay people, and she doesn't point at Genesis, but she it's obviously talking about Genesis, except for to the fucking child, and you have to get.
Speaker 1: The phone call from the from the parent to be like, hey, so I didn't know that you were going to be doing gay pride at the after school thing yesterday. Did I miss a handout or some sort of waiver I was supposed to sign, like why did my kid come home and want to talk about gay people for three hours? Can you can you help me out with that? What's going on? So, but you have to feel that conversation because they did that.
Speaker 2: And then then then then one of the uh, the seven new workers is fucking apparent. It's fucking apparent.
Speaker 1: And you know, usually people you hire would know not to do that.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, ah, that's a little too complicated, but you know, this is the real world, and so they're fucking apparent.
Speaker 1: They got an attitude about it.
Speaker 2: And the kid has to be in the after school care knowing they saw that motherfucker come out of their mama's room this morning. Everybody's up at arms. It's all they're fucking talking about. You have to run another seminar with the actual employees and the real world employees that says things like, hey, please don't make out with the parents in the parking lot. Things look obvious.
Speaker 1: Shit. And then and then they go on a field trip and sip store a festival or carnival or something, and one one, I think it was two dan one gave a child some wine and then asked the child to be quiet about it.
Speaker 2: That was never gonna happen. You don't, you don't. You don't go into a listen that child having a spewine. That did not ruin their lives. However, anybody with a smige of sens knows not to give somebody else's child.
Speaker 1: Alcohol, not maybe not to give your own child alcohol.
Speaker 2: But I understand somebody's gonna be like the kids in Italy they drink wine in their bottles. Okay, we're not in fucking Italy, and that's not your kid. And so anybody with a snige of sense knows you can't do that. You can't do that. And also when you did it, and you told that kid not to tell baby, he was already figuring out how he was gonna tell this story to the other kids, to his mama, to the mailman, to his dog.
Speaker 1: He was ready. Okay, don't you ever try to commit a crime with a child. These mother, the fuckers tell it so, so so, and then so when you find out that she's given alcohol to a child in your program, you know, the one where they expect you to, I don't know, help the kids who a little homework, play some go outside the playground and play, maybe feed them a snack chaferon on a field trip. This is what your program supposed to do, not having kids doing shots at Saint Patty's Day. Pray okay, And who's got to have that conversation with the parents. You do? You do because this.
Speaker 2: Is your program and who's going And then you have to go have a conversation with the woman that did it again, I think Dan was it on too. The woman who did it, she got an attitude, She got an attitude.
Speaker 1: She don't know why you're coming over there and talk to her about this, because what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: Now, imagine that was your job for what is it? They probably filmed for three to four months, probably foist on the on the forest side. Imagine imagine I put that post up and you know what the thing is is that, Uh, everybody, remember I didn't say real world Boston. I didn't even say real world in it. But immediately people were like, that was a fever season. I can't I can't believe, we can't watch it. Oh my god, I knew you were talking about real world Boston immediately. I There are also some people that were like, hey, who was fucking apparent?
Speaker 1: I was like, that was the fucking storyline in the show. This is before we would have them tweeting about it and we would have uh uh a live show afterwards and after show. This is before all that. So the so if I know this, it's because it was a story line in the fucking show. They didn't do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They didn't come out and talk about things after the rally show like they do now.
Speaker 1: So a lot of them didn't fucking know that.
Speaker 2: A lot of them didn't fucking know that Montana, my dad gave that kid. Why A lot of other ones wanted to talk I keep saying Dan, his name is Sean. Sorry, I wanted to talk about Sean and how he has become like a piece of shit in the Trump administration. That's not what I was talking about. They were like, why not call out that?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Bro, what the fuck? I'm not calling out anybody. I'm imagining what it would be like to be Anthony the program director and just have like your hands in your head, your head in your hands at the end of the day on your desk that's full of papers in your tiny office that you probably share with six other people, and just be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, oh my god, and the phones ringing off the hook because it's just parents being like.
Speaker 1: So, who did come in a fuck like shit like that? That's what I was saying. I am not supporting fucking shot that piece of shit. I'm not supporting him and his and his Republican barbie wife who is Latina from the Real World La.
Speaker 2: I'm not reporting those mother I'm not supporting those motherfuckers. I'm talking about the goddamn show.
Speaker 1: You make a post about politics if that's what you want to late, get the fuck out of my face. Anyway.
Speaker 2: What the doctor in question was doctor Camillia Camilla from Real World Boston. She's all grown up now, obviously.
Speaker 1: She's likely gosh, she's probably in her fifties. Yeah, and she is unless she was super young on the show. I think Elka was the baby.
Speaker 2: Though everybody said Elka was so cool, I thought Genesis was cool as shit. Her smoking those fucking cigarettes, arguing with her girlfriend. And I thought she was cool as shit, her blonde and her and her her her lip liner, and I thought she.
Speaker 1: Was cooly shit. Yeah. Anyway, uh So it turned out to be her.
Speaker 2: And this was shocking because you know, I feel like me, Liz and three other people are the only people.
Speaker 1: That remember her. And you know, people were coming at her saying that.
Speaker 2: She she violated hippa.
Speaker 1: Hippa is spelled hipaa.
Speaker 2: It is an acronym for a law in which you cannot It's it's basically managing the private information of your patients and so and a lot of people did not understand that, and during the pandemic because they they thought they were the their job was violating hippa by asking them did they get to vaccinated?
Speaker 1: And the truth, that's not what that is.
Speaker 2: It's for medical professionals and medical institutions.
Speaker 1: It's not for regular people.
Speaker 2: If I find out you have HERPEES and I tell everybody, unless I'm your doctor, it doesn't matter. Unless i'm your doctor, I work at the clinic that you go to, or I work at the hospital or something like that, then it doesn't it's not hippa. It's specifically so that you can allow your information to go to your doctor and anybody else that's caring for you without being worried that they can then turn around and tell so what.
Speaker 1: I think you can subpoena.
Speaker 2: It, but you know, I think that varies from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Yeah, I know you can subpoena Sabina. Actually, that's how they get therapist records and things like that. So people are saying she violated HIPPA. I actually don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: I think she maybe she did because she identified because the patient never identified her.
Speaker 2: She identified herself in the comments and saying apparently saying that that is her patient is like a violation. Uh, like a therapist could not tell y could not be like, that's my therapy patient right over there. That's not They're not allowed to do that. I don't know if it's that, if that's the if it's that cut and dried, I don't know. I don't claim to be a fucking lawyer, Okay, but you know, there's just been a lot of discourse around it. Why did she do that? Let's give her grace, blah bah blah, blah. And this is one of those classic things about defending yourself on the internet and how that can blow up in your face if like nobody knew it was her, and so like, I understand wanting to defend yourself, but like unless you said.
Speaker 1: Something no one, no it was you, and.
Speaker 2: Unless I mean maybe someone sent it to her, I don't know, cause they knew that she was a gynecologist. The the resided in New York City that was changing to six thousand dollars a year a subscription. Maybe that's how she found out. Maybe, But defitting on it yourself on the internet almost never works, unless it can be something very short, like people are accusing you of being maggot or something like that, and you can just get on in and be like, no, I'm not, no, I'm not. I don't know who told you that, or they're accusing you of like having a certain criminal history. If it's short and sweet, and you can get on the internet and immediately say Nope, that's not me. Sorry the look I think you're looking for somebody else. But if you have to pull get into semantics, if you have to do that, you probably shouldn't. You probably shouldn't and the reason is.
Speaker 1: That because.
Speaker 2: That sort of arguing back and forth will always draw more attention to you than not. Right, if it's gotta have nuance and you have to and you need a forty six page power point with receipts, you probably are doing better by ignoring it or by addressing only certain parts of it. But it's real tricky. It's real fucking tricky. I understand it where she was coming from, but this is just not how you're supposed to do. And for all of us to find out it was the girl from the real world even worse, even worse, Here's how I would have handled it. I would have seen who it was, and hopefully I could determine I think this person had their name in their handle anyway, hopefully I could determine who it was, and I would reach out to them privately to ask for a phone call. And on the phone, I would let them know that I'm really sorry that they felt shocked and slighted and basically fired. Right, they felt fired from her practice, And I would say, you know the let me tell you a little bit about it. The reason I know they told you were moving to the subscription. Let me tell you about the reason and explaining that when she was working with insurance, there would be a five hundred dollars so a service she would charge five hundred dollars and they would only pay her two hundred, and that led to her having to have to make that to make up. That difference in volume meant that she couldn't give her patients the level of service that's what she wanted to She wanted to be able to sit in there and talk to you. She wanted to answer all your questions, and being beholden to the insurance model meant that she couldn't do that. And this isn't the way she envisioned being a doctor. This isn't the way she envisioned helping people. And so she really felt like this is the right thing to do for herself and her practice and her patients. But she does understand that not all her patients can can can afford that, or can participate in this. So I'm sorry, I hate to lose you as a patient because of this, but I just want to explain to you why it's not that I don't like being your doctor. It's not that I'm like trying to get a house in the Hampton's. It's really not that. It's a combinations of things and it just felt like the right way to go. Now it's for you. Since this isn't gonna work for you, can I help you find another doctor now? Obviously, I mean, if they were worth their salt anyway, the front desk would have had a list of doctors that take that insurance to like, like start here, even if it's just three doctors, you can say here, check and see if they're doing new patients. They I've confirmed that they do take that insurance, so hopefully you'll be able.
Speaker 1: To get in with them.
Speaker 2: And if they can't, ask them if they have any if they have any suggestions or for this. But that's what they should have been doing at the front desk when they told when they told her about the six thousand dollars. But if they didn't, this is a great time to do that. And if they did, this is a great time to say, hey, I want to I'm gonna connect you with my admin who is gonna work with you to find a new to get to find a new provider and like get an appointment there. Well they'll just help you figure it out. And I'm really sorry that's your felt that way, that private conversation in which you are acknowledging that this patient is feeling a certain way, but also explaining why this is the way you need to go. We'll have done wonders that ope to come back to her, to her post and said, hey, I just actually talked she saw this and she you know, I feel so much better about what she told me. And I just want you guys to know that she's not like a lot of you are, assuming she's being malicious ingredient and stuff, but that's not what's going on.
Speaker 1: And she's helping me find another provider that can do what I need to do.
Speaker 2: And I just really appreciate that, Like, that's probably the good will you have gotten from just that conversation. Would have would have been a thousand percent more, a thousand percent better than you in the comments trying to explain the position. I don't know I should I be like a pr rap Is that what I should do?
Speaker 1: No? No, I just know.
Speaker 2: What I would have wanted in that situation. I post a lot of stuff on threads. A lot of it gets a lot of likes. I'm not sure why. I think it's because of the subjects. I'm posting about kids, I'm posting about eternal I.
Speaker 1: Found I'm posting. I put a comment on one on one.
Speaker 2: Post about what to do if you get the ick to a married person, like if you're married and you get the EG and she's like, I would cry, and I was like, I opretunly, like I didn't see that. I'm not selling my house and seeing my kids half the time because you eat spaghetti weird.
Speaker 1: I'll just bam spaghetti in this house.
Speaker 2: I will wait until you go to sleep and get that outfit that is killing me and I will stuff it in a trash bag and stuff at the bottom of the trash and pretend and I'll.
Speaker 1: Help you look for it. Yeah, you gotta do. You gotta do what you fucking gotta do.
Speaker 2: And people underneath that there's a lot of likes and comments, but people underneath they were like, well, what if you find out that you're that that your man is rude to staff and baby, you know what to do if you find out that you're that your that your husband or wife is a bad person, you know what to do.
Speaker 1: There. You don't need me to tell you that.
Speaker 2: But that's not what an itch is an itch is doesn't have any morality behind it.
Speaker 1: So an it is.
Speaker 2: They they're sneezes are way over the top for no fucking reason.
Speaker 1: Like every time they sneeze is like huh like something like that. That's an eck, which the first thing I'd be like is, well, are you okay? Are you okay? What is that? What was that? Theater kid asked, fucking sneeze? You just did? But I would. I might. I mean, they're getting enough war and they're gonna sneeze. I fight leave the road. I might embarrass them toil they stop. There's all kinds of things I can do.
Speaker 2: I'm not leaving anybody over that, though, especially after I've entangled my my finances with you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. You're gonna have to do better than that to get me hired. I'm not.
Speaker 2: But I get a lot of stuff like that, And so I understand where the op was coming from.
Speaker 1: When like they just like, we're like, girl, can y'all believe? Blah blah blah blah, And they're thinking like twenty maybe fifty one hundred people are gonna see this and and and be like, what are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Boom, you know that's what they think they're gonna get some friends, some fun, just a couple of people commenting on it and like validating them.
Speaker 1: And it getsself. It's like twenty million likes in all these fucking comments. I understand there's plenty of things that I'm posting on. I was like, what the fuck? I thought six people were gonna comment on this. I thought Liz van for the best weekend ever, my cousin. I thought the people never gonna comment on it. Maybe Caro, if she sees it, she's she's so much better at social media than I am, that she's doing other things. Yeah, I thought three people were gonna see it, And now I know he's fucking opinions and everything. Yeah, I totally understand how how that can happen to you. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That person does not have a professional responsibility a professional duty doctor Camilla does.
Speaker 1: And that's just how it goes anyway. I hope people will give her a little grace and I hope she didn't violate hippo with that, But if she did, Jesus Christ, Like, I don't think the op's interested in pursuing sanctions or whatever the fuck you would pursue and you know what, People are so fucking weird on the internet. I bet you a couple of people were reported her to the medical board.
Speaker 2: Do you think that people are so fucking weird on the internet, so weird they love to try to get somebody fired over a difference of fucking opinions. Like That's another one that blew up that long where I talked about how at the place I used to work, they didn't really care if you about your kid as long as your kids stayed in your area and didn't disturb everybody else. So I did bring my kid. A guy came in my office to ask me a question he could have emailed me. We were we talked via email all the time. I and he said, why is your kid here? And this was cheeks when he scratched his cornea, he had a it wasn't a scratch, it was an eye ulcer. And so he's sitting there in an eyepatch, looking at a book or maybe his tablet, and he's like in the corner behind me, and he's like, I was like, he's not feeling well. He's like, dude, was like, Oh, if he's sick, he shouldn't be here. To get the rest of them sick. And I told him he is free to go back to his office, right because you don't have to be if you think you're gonna get sick from him, you don't have to be in here.
Speaker 1: And I also mentioned that I had a coworker who uh a coworker who brought her main coon cats and she had two of them. Thinking answer Jack and G, I could be wrong. I wasn't really introduced to him like that, and these huge, motherfucking cats were in her office.
Speaker 2: She had a sign saying don't open the door because they might run out.
Speaker 1: I don't I think she was in there because she was moving or there was some reason that those cats had to come to work with her. And I didn't say shit. I didn't say a god damn thing, because guess what what the fuck them cats get to do with me? If I was unhappy those cats that's where it work.
Speaker 2: I would just go I'll go back in my office and close the dooring my my fucking business. And so I wrote about that. I got so many people commenting won they want to know about them cats? Don't post about a cat on the internet.
Speaker 1: And then some.
Speaker 2: People being like cat allergies people could die. Sure, I didn't bring those cats. You guys know how I feel about pets just going every fucking where.
Speaker 1: Although if you have a cop, if you have.
Speaker 2: An office cat or an office dog, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 1: In that, as long as anybody that wants.
Speaker 2: To work there, or anybody wants to come in there and understands there's a cat or a dog here.
Speaker 1: He works here with.
Speaker 2: Who he's actually on time and a half's, And then it would be great if you put like a little if it as a cat, you put it like a little bow tie and like a suit. Okay, that would be great. But that's where that pet.
Speaker 1: Belongs, and they go there every day.
Speaker 2: But you know, I just don't think necessary for us the dragar pets to whole foods and while water Country USA and various other things.
Speaker 1: But so I understand what someone was trying to say, what about alergies, But.
Speaker 2: I have no fucking cats. And also my son had an eye patch on. So if he thought my son had a cough or a flu or whatever, YadA, YadA YadA, I think you think he just where the eye patch for fucking fun.
Speaker 1: And he was telling people he was getting sick.
Speaker 2: From my child's corneal ulcer shut up because he didn't know, he didn't care to ask. Yeah, So I got so many people, mostly you were talking about the cats never pals about cats on the anent, and other people were talking mostly like you know, about how what an asshole he is. But there are a couple that were like, like you, like you should have answered his question. You should have gave him this and this and that, and he had he needed to come in your office to do He.
Speaker 1: Didn't need to come in my office. He didn't need to come in my.
Speaker 2: Office, as evidence by the fact he went back to his desk and sent me an email and got his answer.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So I got so many people talking about this, and I did preface this with I used to have this job a while ago, and and I was like, this does not affect work, this is not I did not need that man's permission. He did not own the company, he didn't own this office, okay, And in fact, he was in a cubicle, So what do you want from me? He was in a cubicle, So go back to your cubicle. And so, yeah, like I I, he didn't question the main cooncats. He won't looking up in there, asking what they were doing, what their names were, whether they were sick.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask no fue questions, And which is fun because I didn't ask these questions either. I didn't ask any questions.
Speaker 2: It just seemed like, you know, if I'm not her boss and I'm not in charge's office, if somebody want to tell her get rid of these coon cats whatever. Those cats when they eat other cats, those cats looked like the apex cats in the neighbor the apex predators of the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Those are big ass fucking catsu. They're like small dogs, right Like, if I was a regular science cat and them big ass cats showed up somewhere, I'd be like, let's go home, Let's go home.
Speaker 2: I don't want no trouble. Let's go home. Why I'm a Trader Jones anyway, please take me home. But but yeah, I didn't ask no fucking questions, you know what I'm saying. And he didn't ask her no questions either, But he had a lot of questions about my kid. Now, let me be clear. This guy was an absolute kid hater. And then he fucking hated kids, and that's all he talked about. And that's he talked about that quite a bit, okay, Like nobody asked you. I didn't offer you any children.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not speak about my children to him. Maybe he saw a picture of them on my desk or something like that, but he always had the it was very important for him to bring this up.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, good for you, Like I don't care you and his.
Speaker 2: Partner with her as well, this happened, you and your partner of sixteen years that don't believe in marriage or children.
Speaker 1: That sounds fine, that sounds fine. Well why are you bringing this up? Let's talk about this fucking exhale thing.
Speaker 2: I never asked you none of that shit, okay, And this is also the third time you've mentioned it to me, So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Anyway? Somebody underneath there was just they were so upset by that. They were like, this.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a smug workplace, blah blah blah. I was like, you can go back to your office too, and so go right back to where the fuck you belong to. If you don't like what's happening over here, go or right back the way you belong and they were like implying that they were gonna try to get me fired.
Speaker 1: They were like, does your boss know about this?
Speaker 2: Maybe they need to know, and I'm like, they fine, A fine. First of all, I don't work there anymore. I think the company went out of business or they got absorbed by somebody else. But yeah, go ahead and like find them and let them know how mean I am, and.
Speaker 1: How I had my son there. Gosh, she was small eight years ago. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: And also the reason I was in the office is because you have to put dots like this drops in his eyes over and it's really painful.
Speaker 1: You have to put these drops in his eyes over and over again.
Speaker 2: And that's why he wasn't at summer camp, because I did not believe that a YMCA employee who is a nineteen year old trying to get some summer work.
Speaker 1: Should be in charge of putting that shit in his ear as well as the other thirty kids that are running around I can like assholes.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that was a fair I think that if I showed up and I was like, you have to give them this medicine every hour, they would have tried to. But I don't think they would have been successful. And I also don't think that was fair, Like that's something you handle at home. And I didn't want to be there, but they needed me and I was the only one that they could do it. And so it was either don't show up here and the thing that y'all really.
Speaker 1: Want to happen won't happen, or bring him and let him chill in the office.
Speaker 2: Which one do you want to do? I'll tell you my boss wanted to do that, so that's what I did. Anyway, that's a long story. I really hope nobody. People are just so eager to get people fired over very casual things.
Speaker 1: It's like a power trip.
Speaker 2: It's very different than a nurse getting on there and telling you that she hates Hispanic people and every time she hears someone speaking Spanish when she comes in, she makes sure to not give them the real vaccines or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's very different. That is a workplace thing that we need to talk. It's very different than someone in a company car being caught on the caught on a video that's on TikTok being incredibly like aggressive towards someone and just being real crazy. That's different. It's different than someone who a company if that company knew.
Speaker 2: About the what they're doing, would will not want to be represented by them. That's different somebody who's opinion you don't like. Someone who thinks Minn does not have to be in is not good enough to be in.
Speaker 1: Cats are baby, That's not so. I call people's jobs in this economy, in this economy Jesus. Anyway, that's all I got today.
Speaker 2: I will catch up with you guys on Monday when we finish my fair Brady.
Speaker 1: Until then, tootles the gy ca them Tim