Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What you.
Speaker 1: Help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects Sorrow a little bit late here, that was my fault. I was talking to Jim before the show, but we finally got it going. And today you just got me Cardinal Electric Head, and we got Frida Jin with us, and we will be talking about this Apernal triad and the Kabbala Jin. In case people don't know who you are yet, which I'm sure they do know, Please let everybody know what is up with Jena Ninja.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Electric card and I'll appreciate that. In stry So, I am Jenna NINJAA Ho's a show called Threshold Saints. It's a show about metamagic speculative ontologies. And also we'll say vice president or co president of the Gray Lodge, which now has a YouTube channel, and we are in the midst of doing some really interesting speculative archaeology series. So that will be Friday Live. We're doing a roundtable on speculative archaeologies of the New World, So America. So everybody brings their weirdest, craziest conspiracy theory and they.
Speaker 1: Tell us what it is abut America, and that is in your spaces.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody can follow me or any of the other co hosts at Wouknrie Born you'll see I post the posters all the time or at Threshold Saints, which is the show count and that's also the account on ig and I also post the spaces and the posters to that. And so I'll have an episode with Simon from Bramastra, who've nick he's a great dude, and so i have an episode with him coming out, and also an episode with Ashley from Union of announ same changer of So look forward to that, and I've got so much coming up. I'm a little behind this week, but yeah, it's rock and rolling, and I appreciate you invited me to be here. I love talking about Kabalah. It's been something that Yeah, it's definitely like been a part of my Twitter presence personality and also a big part of my show. And I've always said like a big part of that is from you and how you were an early sort of just interralocutor of Kabala in the occult podcasting sphere, like nobody really discussed it the way you did, and so when you did, I was like, yes, this is like someone who has like understanding, this is someone who has like gone up the tree. And from those experiences, I was like, oh, I actually have gone up. I didn't really realize it, Nick, I'm just being honest. At first I knew I had, but it's it didn't it didn't have boundaries. Maybe it didn't like it wasn't cohesive like the memory.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, yes, y yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Then studying the tree and studying like the Jewish cabalaisy gave me a lot better grasp of what I experienced, what I saw, and how to sort of understand it. And then but I just want to say I've always said this is that listening to you on some of your old series Scarlet Woman number one obviously that really helped me. So it's really interesting to do this full circle. And thank you so much for writing me.
Speaker 1: No so no, thank you. That's that's great that you even settle that. I really appreciate that. And the Scarlet Woman is another series that h I mean technically I already did the kabbala a while back ago with Looks, and I wanted to redo it with you. Even the Scarlet Horse series is something that I've thought about redoing. So you know, maybe we could all be a part of that again in the future at some point, you know, because I even could say just from my own experiences and learning, I mean that was three years ago when I probably did the Scarlet Horror or the other thing. I mean, I've learned and grown even from there, so be a totally different look at it again.
Speaker 2: So what you said, I think is super important just to like lay the foundation of what I'm going to talk about at least, but probably also what you're going to talk about is that your perspective does change, and my perspective has also changed. So I've done the Cabala and Tntra series with you that's six and a half hours, like straight up like serious Cabala Tontra discussion. I did the eleven part series with Lee that was obviously how I started podcasting, and so that was also having sufferatic kind of experiences as I recorded, as you've discussed when doing Scarlet Horror. So I've had that where you've recorded, but I wasn't totally aware, let's say, like I was kind of like, yeah, they were magical experiences and I was having them but I wasn't totally aware that I was having them. It was more I would listen back in recording it and be like, oh, I actually understand one hundred percent when I was talking about I can see it in my mind's eye, So I get it. It's your perspective changes, and the tree should change. It should be very dynamic. It should not. I think this is just me, Jen, but I think it should be dynamic, and I think it shouldn't be so fixed. And I think when you were talking about Supernel, Triad, Saturn and Benna, that is fixed. But maybe the Ketter and Hookema are not necessarily malleable, but they're more unfixed. They're more maybe clockwork. Maybe they can, you know, change position. So I think it's an interesting idea. At least keep in mind that it can be flexible and different people have different ways to describe it. That's super important too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean even just when you did the Contra series, just like the art that you even showed something completely different than I would most people would even be used to in occultism my opinion, you know, So even it was just it's interesting to see how it was, you know, how it's looked at or presented in other ways.
Speaker 2: So that's the whole thing, is that I think even with ma like we did the show with Mario the other day, and it like dawned on me that all of us sort of recognize, at least in our own kind of languages, that maybe there is a kind of well, there's different ways to describe it. Maybe you say primordial, maybe you say perennial. I saw Solar in the chat, so I'll shout him out. We had a discussion about traditionalism versus primordialism in his episode on Evla, So it's really interesting actually, But yeah, I think that that was what I came to that understanding when we were on the roundtable, is that, yeah, we kind of all recognize that maybe there is a I'm going to use a very tulemic term, aonic shift, and yeah, and so I think that we kind of have to also acknowledge that maybe Kabala exists in that kind of shifting landscape of how we perceive the world, rather than saying it's fixed. Like I know a lot of people, especially when I first started doing the spaces and discussing it, like you were kind of like a Maverick and just doing it on your show, whereas I had to kind of I kind of did in my own way translate that into Twitter, so I would talk about it and people were like very resistant because it was like, oh, you're associated with the Jays and this. And then I quickly made friends with Saschke. It brought him up many times on the show. He's obviously been on my show a few times, and he introduced me to this idea of using sailor Moon to discuss Kabala. And honestly, it was as important for me to have that connection and shout out Saschke as it was for me to listen to you to become like, I don't know if I'm like a mediocre podcast or whatever now, but it has helped me so much, like that idea that I could translate kabbala or tantra because maybe those are the same thing. I've said this before, maybe you can translate that into pop culture, but also maybe pop culture is also relaying those kinds of suffaratic ideas. So that made it a lot more easier for me to start speaking about it more openly instead of being like, oh, this is like the fore an audience and magicians like they people weren't you know, people aren't normy. So they and I don't mean that in a pejorative, they just couldn't instantly recognize that when I would drop cabalistic language or oh yeah, so I started incorporating these kinds of more people love to do discuss it in context to anime especially, or people seem to give me the most feedback when I do that, and so I just yeah, that has helped me a lot. And so people think that you have to be some great magician too and study cabal for fifty years. And maybe that's true. And I agree that the stages were very extremely like they were magicians. They were like writing the drive to s neck likes to say, they were going all the way and you can hear it, you can read like you can read. I'm a big fan of Rabbi Cordovero Ramuk and his book The Orchard of Pomegrants. Yeah, Orchard of Pomegrants. I believe I might be mixing up with.
Speaker 1: The Oh yeah, hey, I was going to say, wait, was that Israeli who reads?
Speaker 2: Well, there, one is the garden of pomegrands. One is the orchard. So I always forget and my Hebrew is very bad, as everybody knows who's come to the spaces, So I'm not going to pretend. But it was a really foundational, really important book. I bought them off eBay, costs like nine hundred bucks. Oh yeah, thirteen thirteen volumes in English, and so I as I was doing a TNTRA series, I read through them and then in preparation to come on and do it with you, so I was like, yeah, this is really interesting, and so how can we bring this like medieval knowledge and update it? Sort of? I know, I rambled for a really long time. I'm sorry, but I wanted to bring it into twenty twenty five and like uh and like let people know that it's out there, Like it's not just in those books, Like you don't have to buy books from eBay or a Books or whatever like an it's aquarium book dealer. It's actually there and it's actually somewhat preserved and somewhat understandable. So I always found that really interesting. Just that it's sort of been my Kabala evolution is how I would say. It's like started from a very traditionalist kind of perspective. Like, yes, we have to not talk about this thing in Buddhism or this thing in contra, but we're going to try and present it in like a very traditional, very middle pillar way. And I still try and do that, but I realized in twenty twenty five again it is you have to kind of update for your audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, I even think with Kabala, it's like even Haughts, it's like, where do I even start to try to explain this to people who don't understand that anything, you know, then where it's like, uh, there's even been times in the past where I didn't want touch it because I was like too worried about like, oh, all the people are going to like think I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. And then it's like I'm not to sound like an asshole, but it it's like, I mean, all right, I'm kind of like half in the conspiracy world and half in the occult world, and like nothing nothing the conspiracy world, they know jackshit about fucking Cabala, So why should be intimidated? And then I half to people that are in the occult fucking community, no jack shit about Kabali anyways, So why the funck. Should I be intimidated? You know? If anything, I just gotta be worried about. My lesson is understanding what the fuck I'm even saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, this was even the genesis of the Gray launch was I needed to be able to speak about it in the way that you spoke about it. I needed to be free and open in my expression of it, especially when I was really deep in and so there was a group of people interested in this kinds of crazy ideas that I would spend sometimes or weave, as Joshua the Brash likes to say, you know, and so that's basically what it was. I was like, I have to actually like solar is high level and but maybe not wasn't quite where I was at that moment. But the rest of them, it's not that they were bad, but I had to kind of bring them up. It's understanding. That's how I felt, and so that was how I started. It was like, I need to be able to relay it in a way that makes sense. So that's what I that's what I try to do, so I totally relate to what you're saying. Is like so many people in the occult world, they will say they do not know Kabala. I know you had a guest on, a very important guest who said that he didn't. Whether I believe that or not, it's irrelevant, but I'm not sure that that's one hundred percent true. And because for me, Kabala is like as a foundational map to explain sort of all metaphysics.
Speaker 1: I'll even put it this way onto Sorry dh, Yeah, just real quick to interrupt you. Sorry, I'll even put it this way. If you have you go to a lodge or a place that has a checkerboard floor, it's attached to Kabala. So that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think it's as simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to add that.
Speaker 2: I think you can map all systems to the treaty, and I think you can also look at the treat in order to reach different conclusions. Like people like are very familiar with Hegel and Hegelian dialectic like that, Yes, that is Kabbala, that's Kabala. He's a very good Kabbalist. It doesn't mean I agree with him. I don't agree with every you know, Sage Master, a modern American magician. I don't agree with all of the many of them. But that's okay. I can still use some of the things they say and sort of you know, helps refine my perspective, is what I would say. So a lot of these things that like conspiracy people do talk about are kabbalistic. They may not know a lot of them probably don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I would agree with that. And you know what's another thing too, I think I mentioned earlier, I just just throw this out there, and it's probably like preaching to the choir or like nobody really that listens to our show is probably need to hear this. But like you know, you can also get a lot of people who discredit this shit because they just hate fucking Jewish people. And it's like, well, if you want to understand what just supposed a bad guys doing to you, don't you want to understand? It's just I don't know, like they'll just credit it saying, oh, let's say satanic Jewish shit, And I was like, oh, okay, that's all it is. This is sid is that old Dixon demons?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So this is something nick that I've personally encountered many times, especially with my own show and also Twitter, not to reference and be like a very online person. But I just think it's important, like what you just said, just because something has an origin, those people actually are very good cabalist. You want to talk about people who are very excellent calls, Jewish people are actually quite good cabals, And so it's okay to learn from people who actually understand uh maybe deeper things. Doesn't mean you have to agree with them politically or you know, uh, it doesn't mean anything. That's what I'm saying. So I personally think that they are good akbal, So I'm going to read their texts. But I agree with you that often the knowledge of kabala does get maybe intentionally hidden under this kind of label of aspersion or which is a cabalistic act to accuse like something of being satanic, of that which you also are m it's actually the klipu of Geverra. I know we're not talking about Gevra today, but yeah, you know it is a it is an interesting like cabalistic note is that. Yeah, absolutely too. So don't discard things. I don't think it's it's useful. I think you have to. That's what wisdom science is, right, like explore it, test it for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I totally, but uh, I mean, I guess we'll get into it. If that's okay with you.
Speaker 2: We'll yes, absolutely, I'm sorry, we don't. That's all I do a long intro.
Speaker 1: That's totally funny. Do We're good. We're good. Like I said, if the stakes too long, we'll just do a part two or just you know, leave whatever and which covered in the next one. Because that is that is the point of hopefully of this is that we will actually do the whole tree. It's just that I was telling Jen. I was like, I really don't think we could do the whole tree in one episode and do it justice. I'm able to do the supernal triad first.
Speaker 2: So I think this makes a lot of sense. I think that because of like as I explain how I've come through like different understandings, maybe not even greater, but I think this is the This is something that Nick and I used to kind of bicker, not bicker, but in a funny way that Nick would always talk about descending the tree and I would always talk about us sending the tree. And so but now I'm actually ready because it took me a long time to sort of accept the descending directionality but now I'm actually okay with it. I've sort of like reconciled that paradox. So I think it's perfect timing for us to do this pernal triad.
Speaker 1: Good for you? Uh yes, so I guess, Cather, I don't know. I guess. So if you want to start off with that, maybe how you look at it, and then I'll go whatever. I know you also have videos to me, so that's right, how you wanted to thought it off. Let's put pressure on.
Speaker 2: It, no Keller, Okay, so let's talk about Ketner. It's love, it's white, that's usually how it's considered, but it can actually have two other primary colors. Now Deon Fortune talks about like the gold flashing and the assia the lower world component. That's okay, Yes, I agree with that. I do agree with that, but I actually think that there is a pink component and that is why that shows off in.
Speaker 1: Different Yes, yes, yes, that is interesting.
Speaker 2: So that's my slight difference in interpretation. And it does make sense in a ton trick way which I won't get into, but it it there is something there. I think. I think that that you can make you can make an argument for that, and so and people tend to also overemphasize the gold elements. I've noticed this a lot, like modern magicians, modern cabalists, when they're talking about catter, they tend to overemphasize that. But I think it's important to say that it's it's beyond materiality. So it's the you could say it's the breath of God. Even the expression into the world. Well, and you know, it's like it's so pristine, it's so infinite, it's so powerful and it's potential that it's sort of ineffable in a way. And I know that other cabalists like to say, like, oh, I I'm so and so for those are really getting more into the ineffable. But I like to say that Keather is at least the point of like ineffable sort of realization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people say it's like the prim oral point of like k creation.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. That makes sense to me in a tontric way. The goddess who I placed there in our series that I did with you, I said, is Chinamasa. So he is the goddess of both creation and destruction at the same time, a paradox.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting just to throw this in there, you know, again not saying that the guy was onto anything. I'll just throws it in there. But you know, even Crowley he looked at I think as pain as being associated with Kether and Earth or Kether and Melcouth, saying that it's like, you know, I mean if you look at the tree, I mean, it'll comes from Kether anyway. So if you consider that, I guess like God or whatever you want to look at it. It's in every sphere it regardless. But I do you find kind of like what you had just said. I do find it interesting. It is almost maybe the same idea.
Speaker 2: So I have to say I agree with Croley in this instance, and I also agree with what you said is like there is so it depends. So every sufferer you could say, has five densities or seven. You've talked about this many times, and I've talked about it quite a few times as well. But different systems have different preferences. So I agree with though that that idea of the five density system is just an easier way to sort of reconcile the numerical issues that arise with seven, and not that seven is an imperfect number, but you get it's you're supposed to be clean. It's everything's it's very autistic, right, so you want it to all be clean, numbers, clean, names of God, whatever. So the fifth density is really daf as well. That's how originally in like the older older Cabala, they would understand death is in every sphere and it's at that fifth density, and it's that sort of crystalline blue color. So I agree that it's it's there. It's not necessarily its own separate suffer, but for counting purposes, it can be really useful to have a to have it appear on the tree. And I think that you do experience it. I think it's a lot to do with our consciousness too, So I think that that's why I like to place it in the fifth and I think that that's a it's just a neater, tidier system. But of course some people do teach the seven a density method, and that's perfectly okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean even for people who mean, I know, like even on the you mentioned it before with the colors, how's there's the uh oh god, was it a what's the first one in the four densities of the spheres with the colors? I know, it goes a b ya. That's how I remembered, sire or is it a? And then there's bread, then yets and then whenever I always get those two confused. I mean, even right there, that shows that there's at least I mean, there's four different colors or I guess ideas of each spirit to begin with. Just just looking at a cabalistic map, you'll see that on some of them. So I mean, just right there, it shows that there's different densities or ideas. I've even wondered because of that. It's getting a little bit off, you know, on the rest of the tree. But you know, when you start getting into the whole color aspect, is there like four different like densities or whatever to like kind of show the whole frequency change into going into something else, into a different color as That sounds weird, but you know something with that, I think in the densities it's it's more of like maybe maybe somewhat of like the path going between each sphere. I wonder if that has something to do with it, like to change and be from one thing to the next.
Speaker 2: So I think this makes a lot of sense. I think this a lot of makes a lot of sense experientially, and I also think it makes sense in the more medieval Cabala. I think this is what Ramic would argue, is that the paths are found in the suffer through the experiences. Yes, so exactly what Nick's saying is like, yeah, I would agree with that too. Rather than they just appear they're no, I think it actually has a lot more to do with our consciousness, how we perceive and also control what is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes look at the pats. It's almost like the alchemy between the views.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. You can look at the there's some Jewish texts that show like the letters traveling through the sephra, like through the density of the four worlds, like Nick was talking about, And so the paths really represent like the the aggregates of like you need a vessel to contain something, and so the word is it can be a letter, but it can also be light, and it can also be sound, but you need a vessel to sort of travel through from one sepherra to the next. So later on they started mapping the letters directly onto the paths, but that's not really how it was originally understood. It's really about light traveling through the paths, not really focusing on the paths. But that's a more hermetic exercise, right, It's very hode like to say, oh, I want to understand this thing that I'm seeing, this thing that I'm creating.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Uh, Keither, there was some things that I just you know, before you go on, you see, I was, you know, when you mentioned the crown, I met the crown. We were talking about gold before, and kether is considered a I think Hebrew for crown, so like even that whole uh, Like, I guess the you're talking about, like the gold flecked in there or whatever the gold is I think is mixed in with u kether And like one of the things I even wondered, like if that is even kind of why they even call a crown in a sense because there is gold flecked in there. I don't know, like how you were saying that people consider you know, when they go on about the gold with Keather, I think maybe that might have something to do with it. Maybe, But even Keather, I know has also have you ever like came across where they try to explain it as like a crystallization.
Speaker 2: Interesting that you bring this up nick because in contra we would describe that as adamantine, which can mean diamond thunder, so like a sort of compressive process. I'm not you'll have to forgive me. I'm not Ricardo. So this is like this natural okay, well beyond me, but it's a it's a it's an adomantizing process between lightning and like meteorite, iron or other alchemical metals, specifically with metal, but with metal and lightning. And it's also about pressure. So sometimes they'll make like a golden furnace. It's very common in Daoism or like in Tibet, they use like a cremation furnace or whatever. So yes, I agree that the goddess who goes there, she wears a crown said to be of adamantine. So the idea is the flashing of gold isn't really gold. It's actually like the color of stainlessness. That's how it's more described in a tontic way. But it is flashing metallic, but it's not necessarily gold. It's more pristine. It's more like white. But there is something just like with a with light. If you've ever seen a Chambarro movie, this is a great metaphor for this is when they do the shot where the samurai holds his sword and the sword kind of flashes in the moonlight or in the diegetic lighting, like in the camera lighting. That's the same. That's kind of the idea for me. I don't know, what do you think, Nick.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: I started thinking about us Unfortunately got sidetracked and started to think about Mother with the whole crystal thing. I don't know if you ever saw that movie, how they actually have the crystal in there and the sorry think about that.
Speaker 2: You know, it makes sense, right, because that is kind of the idea. It is like diamond. It's like the transmutation from diamond into thunder. Like it's very like hoad nets off, but at the highest order. You could say, and maybe that is what Kelen is also like you can say, it's an expression of all those dialogs, interactions, those like the paths between the suffra. It's expressed. I kind that's how I always used to see it. Now, as I said, I'm more now I'm comfortable going down the tree as well. But I think if you look at it from looking upwards, which is the inverse to the Hebrew way, So the Hebrew way is you lower your crown, your actual head, in submission to receive the knowledge or to receive God's love. In tntra, it's completely the opposite. It's looking up at the crown in defiance.
Speaker 1: I like that one thing. If you even find interesting with the whole, like crystal, using crystal kind of as like a you know, a way to explain it. You're going to get all those colors emanating from it, you know, like you get that with crystals anyway, the colors in there when you shine light into it. So, I mean it's kind of interesting to think about.
Speaker 2: No, this is this is a great this is a great kind of segue I guess into something Vanessa said. So she said, do you think it takes death the combination of both to reach Keather? And so different people have different ideas of this. Kenneth Grant would have said, if you go to death, you can go all the way like you're gone, like you're out of the you know, you're out of the black cu matrix or whatever. Some people say, I can see that too, and it does actually make sense, and so I'm okay with that. Some people say that if you go to Keather, you don't need to go outside because that is outside. It's like the sort of like we're coming back, falling back down, but we have the we carry the experience with us or people who have been up there, so or some people have said that it can be like a Tracy twinmon and we'll shout out Lisa obviously is like the you know, the World Archipelago, the hyperspace Kingdom. It's like that. It was a Tracy's idea, was like the trans Uranian and so we'll talk about this a little later when we show the sailor moon videos. But there's an idea that maybe cather and Uranus. Obviously the planets are the least density, maybe not even among the four. Maybe they're the klopathic density. That's an interesting way I've sort of been exploring thinking about it, like Nasauce space Cabala quote unquote, just an idea, but you know, because they are aggregates, like planets are physical aggregates, they're physical beings. Sepher are empty space or negative space. Excuse me, So what is the inverse of negative space? Is something physical dense made of stone and ice.
Speaker 1: Are a nice stone and nice Well, one thing I did want to even throw in there too before I'm sure we'll get into some of the other associations. But even the god name for this is a Hea, which is mean I am. That's kind of like a reflects pure essence and existence in the buying being. And I even like wonder, like you know, Kether, it does get the number one with it, so I do wonder about like technically that's like I don't know if like you've heard kind of Mario go on with the poles and holes, but it's like kind of giving that sphere number one is a pole in a hole.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so it goes. It's really interesting because in as I said in TNTRA, there's the goddess is the goddess of paradox. So she's actually standing upon a copulating couple if you look at the iconography, and you can also say in a Buddhist way, so this is a more Buddhist understanding, not an Indian toutric understanding. But she's standing on herself. So it is very much like you are saying, and like Brent is saying, once you're at Keather, you're back in Malkuth exactly. It is kind of the hyperspace Kingdom, and I agree with what Solar said, going to dat is like walking up to a mirror on clearly consciousness. It's kind of a trapsy as a fixed place. I agree. So it's like, but you have to reconcile both experiences, right, It can't just be like you can't just focus primacy on death or primacy on Kether. Obviously Kether is the one, but as Brent said, it's also the ten. So like when Mario's talking about that, for me, we reconcile it always with a male and a female polarity. That's how it always works. There's no real room for devancy. Oh you know what's really interesting in like an edge lord way, I'm just that's how I think of it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I get it, I get it. I mean it is even interesting. I mean again, I guess it would be an extra zero. But I mean, if you look at Cather, it's like one on a sphere that's one in a zero, and then the reflection is malt Kouth, which is the tense sphere, which is another poll in a hole. That's right now. If you're an add like I guess another whatever, it could be one hundred. But you know, what I'm saying. It still has that. Yeah, it's interesting to think.
Speaker 2: About, absolutely. And it's also because the zero is what it's a later edition from the Sanskrit text, and it's also an empty number, so very much there's something very sufferatic about a zero just as it is. And it also is something very feminine about that because, as we've often said on the show and again shut out Lisa, but also all the times's I heard me say this, women are less dense than men. They just are. So they're a little more sepharatic, you could say, by nature. That doesn't mean everyone. It just as a rule, you could say, but rules are always meant to be broken. But yeah, no, I agree that zero is really important. I like to think of it as you said this, and I was like, yeah, he gets it. There's both expressions in the tree and every suffer And I think that this is where a lot of magicians go wrong. They just focus on either what we would call like the shock d or the female component. Obviously this is a very powerful way to travel through the densities. But then some will only focus on like the male deities or this pantheon, or they'll mix it all together. And I don't always think that that's the most useful either. And I think it goes along with what we were saying about colors, like different densities, the deeper the density. Yes, it's it should be more difficult and like emotionally phenomenologically, but it also should be uh, you should be actually losing the preconceptions of before, like the kinds of like the husks, like my famous thing, I well famous whatever that I said, like combusting the husks or breaking the husks. Is that that's what it is. That's what going through the densities. So you're kind of letting go of the preconceptions of before. So that's oh yeah, yeah, So I think that's really important to think about with death, is that like it is about Yeah, it's an infinite place of rag put, It's an infinite place of like being expansive consciousness. It's not limited, and Kether isn't necessarily limited, but maybe Keather is reflexive.
Speaker 1: I would even say even with Doth sometimes through my experiences I had I should you did that a little bit too, you know how I've said, oh, like when you open up your eyes, you'll know shit, you didn't know. I had even maybe attributed to that is that, like you know, that's your experience have to coming back too, is you know, the wisdom or understanding? I forgot what is associated with that again? Which what is uh doth again? Because I know wisdom is choke on understanding is, but not what is knowledge?
Speaker 2: Doth knowledge?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or knowing? I mean if you see that again? For me, there was a lot of things that once I had in my experience, certain things weren't faiths anymore, just they were knowings. So that's why I had kind of got I wondered if even doth you know applies to after the magicians made his journey and he's coming back.
Speaker 2: I think it does. Personally, I think it exists, like I think it's if for someone who's made the experience, I think to have doth on the tream makes complete sense, and I would include it if I was like constructing my own. But I think for beginners or like people just learning, I'm not sure that it it's necessarily useful because then they look at it as like a place that you go rather than a place that you kind of come to through wisdom and understanding.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Uh, if you don't mind, I think I'll just even I'll read off some of my associations.
Speaker 2: You just get them absolutely.
Speaker 1: I had mentioned before again the god name. Now again this just goes to how Jin mentioned before. Each sphere has four densities. It normally goes like the god name for that sphere that it will go archangel, and then an angelic order, and then like the mundane chakra or whatever god name for this would be. Again I mentioned a hey, a, I am the archangel. I don't know if this was someone that you ever got into, but Metatron is associated with the with Cather, you're kind of supposed to be, like, you know, Gareth Knight is somebody that I him and the Unfortune I would refer to sometimes when it comes to cabalistic stuff. I read both their books, Gareth Knights, so I thought was better because he goes into the pants. It's a fucking gigantic book. And I mean most people would say that, I mean, he presides that Metatron presides over the whole tree of life as well as Cather because he's at the top. But that is technically kind of even like how I looked at it, like you know, the head motherfucker before you actually get the cut.
Speaker 2: So I think that that's a totally valid way to look at it. I think there is so when we did the Book of Enoch series, you, Robbie and I, it dawned on me that they believe, at least the people who practice the Enochi and stuff, that you, you too can be Enoch, like you too can be Metatron. You two can reach apotheosis. And of course in magic, this is like a very common idea, right, but maybe it's not that's spoken about in polite circles that you can sort of reach apotheosis or transcend like your limitations. But I actually think that that's an interesting way to also look at Metatron. It's not like he is you but not you of right now.
Speaker 1: I actually be totally honest with you when it comes to the trial life. And I've even said this about certain gods were just like even in their stories, if you're going to go have a magical experience and there's certain things going on and with you spiritually or even inside your body, you are you're going to become those characters like you will be Medatron before you cross the Abyss, like I think you do take on these aspects. It's just a way to describe it, and they give it a name, but it is an experience that you will have yourself. I think a lot. So like when you're saying you can become Medatron, yeah, I think you do before before you're blass love. I even think like, oh, even the whole thing, Like if you think of like how kings, you know those are used a lot, how do they? How do they end up? Like all right, I mean you could become a king, but if you want to, like let's say, you know, you follow it that you become king, if you want to go conquer another place, what do you have to do? You have to slay that motherfucker and take your shit. If you want to become that, you have to kill it and becoming like it's you know, kind of how I get into like my whole thing with like using Michael Maris as the beast, the motherfuck is slaying everything in his world, and then you'll be coming in a sense, you'll become the king he took over. You've killed everything else. So it's like, you know, in a sense like are you killing Metatron and becoming him?
Speaker 2: I mean that would be a valid sort of contract way to describe what happens. I wouldn't be against that sort of framework.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't have to be like, oh, I'm cutting them all the fun, you know, I'm not that. It's just like you're destroying the idea.
Speaker 2: The idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you know, but you know what I'm getting it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean that. Look when we did our series, I said, doth is Yamataka. So the slayer of Death, he literally bring puts Death's head off, puts it on. It's a big buffalo. So he puts on this big like How's face, and he takes his skin that he flays off his corpse and then wears it. So it is he's slaying, but he is. That's the whole thing. He is, the Lord of Death. I think it's killing himself.
Speaker 1: I think what you just described right there, And I do think there is some possibility that even this skin walker ID I do think goes back to the whole thing of like I'm removing the flesh. I'm not part of the flesh.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think after I have a magical experience, I myself become a skin walker because I have now taken on the flesh. I've come back from the spirit and I'm a fucking skinwalker with bones and you know, fucking convulsive, fucking nerves going throughout this world. That's all it is. It sounds like very black, but I do think I mean, you know, if you if you're if you're in it, if you're a spirit and you're not encapsulated anything, and all of a sudden you're in a body that's surrounded by skin keeping you fucking entrapped, it sounds like you're a skinwalker.
Speaker 2: I mean, that would be the that would be the buddhest idea. That would be even the idea of quarks flying and all that like that I joke about sometimes.
Speaker 1: But but that's not as catchy. It's not really that that catchy to sell on YouTube and podcasts. So I guess we won't look at it's gotta be that's that obviously has to be something only on Skinwalker Ranch, right, skin Walker's you know, but I think there's you know, deeper ship to that. I mean, you again, you're even telling how you there's just things of where showing people are moving skin I mean fucking silence of the lambs, the motherfuckers cutting skin off the people.
Speaker 2: I mean that is very interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The Texas Chainsaw massacre I think is all showing that ship sweat guy.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you. I totally agree with you. And uh, I also think what soldiers said was interesting, trampling down death by death. That's so try acknowledge hidden within exoteric liturgy. That's this is like Buddhism, is what he basically just said, because that's the idea is that you'll be able to take normative texts like the proanapartmy to Sutras, and from those you'll be able to derive secret knowledge, to be able to derive death right from the wisdom to us off and with that wisdom you can then move forward and go up the tree into understanding so Saturn. So they're not very interesting, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean not to get into it too much, even with the you know, it might sounded weird when I said sounds of the Lambs, but I mean if you think about that, it's a movie with a fucking mouth. So now you get the whole death and rebirth, you know, whole rising from the ashes, and you got this guy who wants you know, slaying people and obviously needs skin for when he's done. Well, when you fucking kill everybody and then kill yourself, you need a body to come back to.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was a Calvinist and maybe he just didn't understand the magical experience. He took it so literally. We were joking about this before recording. But someone who just jokes, they don't understand the magical experience. They take it so literally. I've even wanted to circular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right, So yeah we got Metatron then, uh, then you also have for the angelic order. I don't even know, child hak Kadash or whatever, the holy living creatures those are supposed to be. These are high celestial beings described in biblical visions like Ezekiel's vision as This is something that people might actually have heard before. I think it's on Tarot cards. I think it's on Croley cards.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: These are the high celestial beings described in biblical visions as the four faced creatures supporting God's throne. They're often depicted as the four chrubic creatures, the Bowl, the Line, the Eagle, and Man. Gareth Knight explains that these four form of the angelic choir of Kenther, embodying the prime ordal eternal elemental powers. Sorry Funck, that'll he believes that the four of those are embodying the prime primal elemental powers in their archetypal form, which is kind of how I think Crowley had used it on his card in this sense. But yeah, I mean even there, you get. I know, Barrios talked about it. These some of these symbols have come up, you know, multiple times on this show. But like, yeah, these are ascribed with I guess Catherine a sense with the angelic quorder.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I agree that well, I agree that there is sort of that expression is with the four animals. That makes a lot of sense to me. There's iconography to sort of correlate to that. And I also think that the top deck is probably the best. I know, this is very contentious, and I'm not a natural Tarot card reader in any way, nor do I know Cabala through Taro, but I have used a tot deck for a long time off and on, and although the writer Wait Duck is really good, I have to say that there's something much deeper about the top deck in my opinion.
Speaker 1: No, I do, yeah, I do, actually, yeah, Like I do need to get myself at deck of that actually bot. When I first got to North Carolina a few months ago, I checked out there's like three like three occult shops within like ten minutes for me, so I was like, wow, that's that's pretty cool. I went to one of them and they had the tarot deck that Lucks used to using the Golden Dome that was like black and white and that's fucking hard to find. Kind of I grabed that and that one. I actually had wanted to think about covering it because like the major arcanda, if you were to see a things that I point out a lot to have to do with eyeball symbolism. It's like, Yo, that ship is literally all over that deck. Like I was like, Yo, this might actually be like more symbolic towards eye bullshit. But the tooth deck, I do think that that's it. Yeah, I am impressed with that deck. I'll have to say it is what it is. I mean, oh, no, it is very interesting. There's a lot of I honestly think there's in that toot deck. I think you're seeing light reflection. I think you're seeing the eyeballs, and I think you're seeing the brain. That's you know, I know, people don't want to give that dude credit.
Speaker 2: But like a lot of the paintings are very like through crystals, like as light with THREEC.
Speaker 1: Yes, even the Magician car, fucking Magician car looks like he's blasted off through like flection.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean it does. The whole thing is very whoever did it, whether it's Crowley or someone else, like whoever arranged those cars, it's very good. Kabala, I like it a lot. I think it's to pick something. I think preserve something, and I think it's a you know, even if you're not like for me, I'm not interested in Taro that much, but I think for meditation reasons, I think the Tomberg stuff, a lot of the you know, the more og guys they do the Tomberg meditations with the toad deck and I think actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and Rebirth of the World correct when they do show those, sorry, when they do show those that they are the cardinal points. Yeah, you know what, I had even wondered about those animals or the things that they choose. This would be too much to get into to try to even probably figure out right now on the fly, but just going by them, I mean, uh, I mean, you have man, you have eagle, and you know bird seed. Differently, they're also like higher up. I mean, obviously they spend time in the air in the skies, you know, with the bowl on the line. I'm just wondering if they're like I guarantee you there's some sort of like deep deep symbolism between that, like even their makeup or their their place in the world, you know, or even like even I would say, uh, specific things about the physiology. I think might actually even be reasons why they're used.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think it's physiological or formations of Like I tend to think of everything as like words, like they're trying to represent like primordial sounds or words, and they might do it in a specific way. Now, Mario obviously looks at everything through astro theology. So I don't think either way is wrong. I think actually maybe both of them.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you. So it's just like depends on how you look at it, because I think that there are relations for both, and I think there's an argument you made for both and including the booth is smarter. I agree.
Speaker 1: The virtue for this fear, this sphere, the attainment the realization of this union and fulfillment of spiritual purpose. I think, if I remember correctly, I could be wrong, Jim, but I think kethere maybe the only sphere with no vice, because you know it's supposed to be. I guess you know perfect or an extent, it exists beyond duality. So I guess there is no really right or wrong at that point. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: That is definitely a one way to understand it. That's definitely one way to even express it, is like you're beyond dualities and like again, to reference the series is like Chinnamasta, she stands upon herself. She's above herself, above lust particularly, but it can be understood to be all kinds of mind poisons, of which there are five. So but she specific specifically, excuse me, stands on lust. So I just think or carnal desire, you could say. So, I agree with you. I think that there is no virtue, but I think or no vice.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: But I also think it's like how you understand it? Do you take it in that way that you said, where you're beyond good evil? And then some people, obviously modern occultists, interpret that as being like whatever all the things I do after I come back down are sort of like in this range of beyond good and evil or do you understand that to be like non duality in your consciousness? So I would say that there's a paradox, but I agree that there's not at there's not an advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh oh, I'm sorry. I was looking at my notes that I got I lost it. Yeah, And then you know what, Unfortunately for some reason I started having the other colors, and I guess maybe I just didn't put them all in, but I was going to get into a Ibria that one is normally considered uh with brilliance, pure white brilliance. And then at some point there is a oh yeah, and then Asaiah that's the pure light is allfo shorn with a slight differential, and that is white flecked with gold like you had mentioned before. So even the colors changed throughout those for a world uh for me, And again, like I just do want to mention it. If you go look at the tree of life, I mean you do basically see at the top sphere it comes down into the two pillars and then drops down and then if you see you know this from kenther down the middle pillar. It drops all the way down. So something I am just trying to really I guess hammer in there is that it is within every sphere as well. In my opinion. Uh, I would even say sometimes like I Kether, I would uh look at that as a fuck. I just lost my train of thought.
Speaker 2: Fuck that's what you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fuck, I just had something too, and I was like a fuck, And it was something I've been wanting to say over and over again, totally forgot, just slipped out of my head like that, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: It happens? Yeah, it's okay. Well, I agree with you. I think that there's also an element of Kether that is in every supper. I think that's what you were also were kind of saying, like there's an element of like deep, profound, almost ineffable love. And so if you've had that, I think it's it almost is beyond like articulation. So it becomes this kind of like nebulous game like what do you really experience? How do you describe what you really experience? And Kether is sort of like innumerable in that way. It's just like so full of something so beyond what we could even use words to describe, like how the light exactly what you said there is like a I don't know. I think of it as like an eclipse before a horizon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I you know, it's really and I was going to use this and this is a part of where I was going. I don't want to try to try to lose it again, even like you said the eclipse and stuff. Uh, I would even say with kether, I mean that's kind of like light before there's like even sound to it, because you know sound travels is slower than light, or you know lights travels fasted and sound, I know, to break it down into that, maybe maybe it doesn't sound as wild they're crazy, but I mean I do think even an extent again, how I even used the crystal and how it shows all these colors. Could kether literally be just that flash of light of existence or something coming into existence that can eventually, like you said, at birth, you get that flash of light because the fucking that sperm, that one made it into the zero and now there's the flash of light and something can eventually take form and then be spit out into this world. Is that kind of like kether? You know that light flash and then all that stuff ingests for nine months and then gets ship out and tell Malkouth when it's done.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's definitely one way that people have thought about it is that like you know, like some neo gnostic definitely think.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I don't say that, don't say that. I'm sorry, call on the Nazis already. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, some people believe that it, you know, through that expression of light and then it's like into the lower forces, which is sound exactly what Nick said. That makes complete sense. It like reverberates. People like talk about yasod being like a kind of reverberating crystal, but not maybe of the same clarity as Keather. That's an interesting way to think about it. Uh yeah, so it reverberates at our lower frequency, and yeah, I think so we then exist at a lower frequency. But I try and give it like a more optimistic I guess or utopian or maybe you know, as the kids say keathermaxing idea that yeah, it doesn't matter if we're in the lower world, we still try and go up. I don't know, just say give people like a little People seem to want impetus to like they want to be passive agents of like astrology or magic, and I'm like, no, you should take a more act deverall, so regardless of how we appear in the world, we should still try and climb.
Speaker 1: One thing I did want to mention too, you know about Kether how I even like, you know, even mentioned like the whole birth thing. You know, I even find that interesting. Again, you know, this is only going by my experience. Maybe my experience is bullshit. Maybe it was just, you know, something fucking happened in my brain and I just lost it. But again with that whole eclipse thing, like I'm talking about that flesh of light, and it's like, it's kind of interesting how you you come into a flesh of light around a circle and if that is me crossing the abyss, I mean you're going out seeing the same shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the thing. And then maybe this is a good segue into Bennah. Is that construction of light you could say, around the birth canal, like when you're sort of perceiving it coming outwards or when you're kind of going inwards into death experience, that kind of restriction of light is not it's sort of a good I've heard other people describe it in a similar way or as a pinpoint camera. It sort of gives the light contour and meaning.
Speaker 1: You know that that is a really good point. I just want to throw this in there before I forget this is even something I've even thought about with Janice, because I swear and I do think Janice falls on chokema my experience, I am getting a white light and then a black sphere and eventually they pull apart. Janice has been associated with doors and hinges. Well, if you have a hinge or a door or something like that, you're gonna swing that fucking black sphere away from that fucking white one. I know this may sound crazy, I'm sort of like, look at it like that if even if you think about it on the picture on the tree the way it's it's that could look like age Like that sounds nutty.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't. It really doesn't. This is a really good way to express like what happens. It's like the light drops down from calor as you said, it goes through chokemoil. You can say this is where like the soul, like what people think they are, that sort of is like there, but it's not in a body.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you come to face to face with God is the expression there. So if you even think about it, your God thinking this is me right, and then you go into form.
Speaker 2: You have the idea of what uity It totally makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you see yourself and then but not in my opinion, you're getting into thoughts and then that's where you start compiling what you think you just looked at, and that's what you become something there then you.
Speaker 2: Know, no, absolutely, this makes sense even in the Sailor moonclips I shows, because you'll see, like in their distinct powers that they do kind of embody these suffaratic concepts like that they'll have sort of like expressions like how I always think of Pokemo, like yes, I agree with you Janice one hundred percent. It's like a well, I think it's an odin. So I've said this before, so.
Speaker 1: I think I think perfect for that perfect to that odin.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not expression. It can be also smoky, meaning that you can tell what's around it. It's like very hard to discern. It doesn't have good understanding, but it can be also be like a fool, like the fool's card in Tarot is a really good way to express that it's like a guy he's going to step off the abyss, but he doesn't really know. He's already climbing to the higher mountain. He doesn't really need to drop off, right, but he's not really also paying attention. So it's kind of a fool in the most essential way. And I think that it confuses a lot of people to think that that is like number one, but Hokemow's really two. And so I do think that that is a point of you know, Pathogoras preferred the two, and it makes sense in Buddhism as well. We would say that there's like more of a diad, but we also have a flexible system, so as we say there's like a pentad or eight or whoever, it doesn't matter really, but we're more like there's more flexibility. But if you're more Pythagorean, you would prefer the two. And I do understand that. And so I could see where people are drawing like a face of God. So I think that Janus thing is perfect because it is kind of like a mask of God, like a Maha Vishnu who wears one thousand and eight faces.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting that you didn't mention the fool That is the card that connects to Chokla.
Speaker 2: One of the few that I actually know because I did an anime series with Monty on. The anime is Forgetting Leaving Me one hundred percent. Oh a DGray Man, and so he has he is a fool card like it's the motif throughout the entire anime. He like owns a fool card. He has like the clown sort of tattooed on his eyebrow. He uses like fool card colors, and so it just it completely makes sense to like everything you're saying. So I remembered it. So it's not me being good at Taro. I'll just admit it's I learned that for that episode. So it's.
Speaker 1: I've learned more about Taro because I've decided to cover it all the show that I did Brian in some ways, believe it or not. So you want to play one those videos so you can talk.
Speaker 2: Let's go for it.
Speaker 1: This is I think this is the first one, if the one that didn't work, all right, So here we go. Let me bring up the volume a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's not her transformation. I just want to say that that's interesting. Although there are colors that are interesting. It's really her talks that are interesting that I think you'll find also interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, I find her with the green and red is the reason interesting. I mean, this is like two female kind of colors in the tree.
Speaker 2: I agree. So we're talks called bed Scream and the one of the one of the videos that it does work is going to have a line from Sailor Saturn and she's going, I am the time of Silence. I just I should have waited until you could put it up to say it, because I was like, oh, Nick will love this. But it is interesting because they always work together. So I like to say that Pluto is at death and like those are the inter relationship. Now, some people don't like this, and I'm totally fine with that. I actually think that there could be a flexibility between Uranus and Pluto. Like I think you could have Pluto at Heather or Pluto at death, depending on maybe the aon or depending on the system you're using. I think there's both ideas that are okay. So, but I like Pluto because as you see, she has a key that's her wand and the key is talked with a heart, so you could say love is the cause of knowledge in a very real way, and she opens the gateway the threshold, which is also part of what the mythos of death we can say is is the threshold to the abyssle world or to the Klipa. Although you can also say this about the moon about you sewed. You could say there's a secret path there that goes right to death. Some people have said that I agree with that actually as well. And so in the anime, what is really interesting is there is a little girl, a princess of the klipas you could say, who sailor Pluto takes as under her wing. So very interesting you sewed or a moon a lunar Pluto connection, I think in her kind of iconography, and that's and so I would say that that's death and more of a if you're just doing like a more teaching people like the general ideas of the suffer. I like Pluto with death, and I think that she actually correlates really well. And I think that the lady who did it was really into Taro, and so through Taro, I think she also understands a lot of kabbala as well.
Speaker 1: Did you want me to pull up another one or did you yes?
Speaker 2: Let's see another one. Yeah, let's if you if you're cool with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me just Unfortunately left them playing, so now it's like when I originally pulled them up, they're not even on the same video. So I gotta go and chat and pull it back up again, you know, like my YouTube will just start playing after another thing and they yeah, yeah, it's not that not on the same video, and US Cellular makes it easy to switch. All right, here we go. I want to switch it over now and then uh maybe after this we'll get into choke Ma a little bit more. Yeah, we might actually not be able to even get to all three spheres. Unfortunately, Sorry I started late.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, Yeah, share this dad. Next time we'll hit it hard with ben Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean totally honest with you people, like we could probably do one show per sphere, but it's just like, you know, who wants to do ten shows.
Speaker 2: I love doing long form series. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Oh is Christ.
Speaker 2: So this is Sailor Uranus, and so I like this for Keather. You can see she's bringing the polarities in together, the fire of Gebra and the lightning of Jupiter. This is Sailor Neptune. She's doing the dreamlike ocean, so that's her attack is like music. It's kind of like a sleeping in the superno ocean, as I've often said. So I think that the both of the attacks actually makes sense. And it's also interesting because Sailor Uranus is a lesbian, so she is able to defy convention. She could say that she's postconceptual. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I do think that is interesting.
Speaker 2: Someone thought about it, is what I'm saying. It was a thoughtful, deliberate way to reconcile the paradox of not having a male character Philip, I think, and because I would assign that to be more of a masculine energy. Now obviously I said that can be both, but I do think that there is a be a more masculine energy, or a more unified kind of vision, not not hermaphrodite. Okay, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying a more unified vision. Maybe it's Gott and his wife together, and so I think that that's a more interesting way. But I think this is also a valid way because they thought through it and they were like, Okay, how do we reconcile this kind of paradox that arives as only one character, So then she also is in a she's dating Sailor Neptune, so Choke Mom, So it would give them an inherent sort of natural connection. And just like the sort of supernal triad. Well, Bena's really important for everyone else, but the other two are sort of ineffable in a little in a way, so they're kind of in and out of the show as well. So it's kind of interesting in that way that they kind of like appeer and not a peer. They're there and they're not there. Sometimes the other girls think about them and they don't really know what to make of it. Some of them are partially attracted to them, some of them are kind of repulsed in a way. And I think that also is like a coupleistic choices, like the plus and the ultra, Like are they magnetizing them in or magnetizing them away?
Speaker 1: Hm? I like that with the magnetism nice, Uh, you want to go over to Choked now, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see Chokemom, since we just kind of hit on it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean even with the Supernal try it it's kind of like hard to talk about one with a kind of incorporating the other ones.
Speaker 2: That's what I think they're interesting, is that they're dating. So you would have Keather and Homa in like a you know, perpetual sort of duality, almost right exactly, And so Homah is really interesting. It's gray, it can be turquoise, it can be white. Is a perfectly fine way to think about it. But that's at the higher levels. But you could also say, I was talking about this with someone today is like it can also be if you look at Mother Teresa. That would be a really good way to understand Hokemon because it is like a widow. This is a very contric kind of archetype, but it's someone who's kind of outside of society, outside of convention, but they have a role. You could say they're sort of like a vessel for greater wisdom, hopefully like transcendental wisdom. You could say, like Mother Teresa's whole thing was like to take suffering and to sort of like make grace out of it. Now, in the tontric way to understand the sephra, I would say that this produces a lot of confusion for people. It tends to be very outside. Oh, I'm outside the flesh, so I am truly the beast, but you're not. You're not quite outside of form. So if you get stuck there, you're still getting stuck in a particular kind of ego. But it is considered to be the ineffable expression of wisdom. So more European systems like would prefer a masculine sort of expression of that, so you often hear about that, but in uh Dharma and Eastern wisdom systems, they prefer wisdom is always a female always always. Wisdom is pretty much synonymous with like a feminine element. So I would say that there's both, or you could say the tontric way is that they're reconciled because she's a widow, so she she did have a husband, but he's you know, peace out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I had something I was gonna add, what's that one again?
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 1: Just what happens when I don't get stolen? I actually haven't a totally sober on the ship surprisingly right, that's that's because my vapor rises a broke I have to go get When after the show I realized that four thirty was broke, I was like, I can't leave. I was like, I can't leave, we'll be late and we saw it fucking five thirty anyway, Uh that was my fuff embullshit chokema. Uh oh, this is what I was thinking interesting about the ego because like even in Chokema, I yeah, I'll read, I'll read what I have and make maybe the level of uh, well, you know what, I probably lost what I was looking at with chokem. It's like almost like you kind of start to what I was reading and how I looked at it too. You almost start to indifferent yourself from uh, from the source again, Like I would even think that's maybe even because white Janus is there, like whatever or the experiences face to face with God is that it does say in Chokema from you know, multiple people's things, like that's when you start to like separate yourself from the experience, I guess, or separate yourself from the ol to make yourself different from everything else. And that I could see that being the ego. And like I've even mentioned in my experience whenever I've crossed the abyss, if that's what's really happening anytime I started thinking of myself, it ends when I start wondering where I am or what I am or where you know, what's going on. As soon as I really start thinking about I guess whatever, it's over. And I do think that's because I'm separating myself from the experience of though I'm not in it, I'm like trying to look at it from outside.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you, Nick, And I also think the one thing I didn't say about color that I've talked about before that other people actually message me and we're like, I've never heard anyone say this before, but I think I've actually heard you say it before. But silver tinseling, this is something that I personally, I don't know if you want to experienced or just just associate maybe maybe in a deeper way with that sufferer. But I always thought of it as silver tinseling. So but I also agree that it can be understood and sort of the like Nick was talking about the diffusive expression of light through crystal, Well, if you go down to Hope, Ma, you're not in crystal anymore. You're in smoke or in flocks. So maybe you can say that you're like a humulus cloud, like almost pristine, pure white cloud as far as you can see, and then the cloud kind of pushes over the sun. It expresses outwards and there's kind of like a you know when when light passes through kind of the water vapor. It's not a rainbow, but it's there's something multivariate about it. And I think that that's also part of hope ma, and I think that's a good way to understand, like is it are we separating ourselves from the infinite sky? Because that's kind of the more traditional Jewish kabal ideas, like are we separating ourselves from God's mercy or God's love or God's wisdom in this particular case, or are we like a willing recipient of it?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the question, man. Honestly, I think like for me myself too, that is a big thing that I have actually wondered about. When you're still looking at the tree, what is the reasoning from that separation? Is it by choice or by force? That is just a very I don't know. It's like I wish I could go back to when this originally happened and see, like you know, because it's like, dude, if I was giving the choice, where the fuck SAYU stay where you are, it's much more nice about there well, or it is like I'm gonna go somewhere shitty to remember how good I got it now, Like that is that what's going on? Because I got the joke, I can go home now I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I think that is an interesting way to think of the tree in general. It's like, do you you don't want to end up on either polarity. You don't want to end up on the extremities of the tree. You want to end up in synthesis and also well, I would say you'd also end up in rectification both because obviously Buddhism plus is a great emphasis on that, but not everybody does. But you could say that, okay, Uh. The example I always give of Rosicrucianism, Rosicutinism and Falsism, like they have a very tipherretic They always focus on the heart and the and the you know, the the sacred heart with the crown and it's flaming and it's golden, and keeps pointing to it. So he's like, prepare your heart, like with these tipperatic qualities, to prepare consciousness to go high or receive the Holy Spirit or whatever. So I think it's like the there's a duality in that. I think that it's like people get lost in because like the experience is nothing like really how we speak about it in a way. It's like we're talking about it like this is one part of it, one part of it, one part of it. But it's for me anyway, it was a lot more. I don't know. It's like not so chronological. It was like the different experiences happen in different places. So I just think that people get confused. And that's part of what Nick's talking about, is like this separation from source, like looking at yourself as a separate being or already embodying that high quality of source, but you're actually in the lower world, so you can't possibly be ineffable. That's one idea.
Speaker 1: One idea I like to you know, and not to get into the weird weird stuff here, but like even with Chokma, uh yeah, I'm gonna get into the you know, eyeball and brain shit, the whole gray thing. I've even wondered if that has anything to do with gray matter, uh, you know, in the brain, and like the orphanym is associated. This is why I was gonna get into the orphanym is associated with with chokma, and I have often often thought the orphanym uh might actually be your optic nerve, because when you cut open the optic nerve and start looking at it diagonally, it does kind of like it almost looks like a pizza or even like the wheel of fortune and uh I you know again with the wheels and just something circular. And it has to do with sight. The orphanim's got eyes all over it. I just have wondered about that, and it's just you know, at that point, is that like if you want to start seeing what's going on with your brain and your eye. I guess at that point, like electricity or you know, light, depending on which way you're seeing it, you know, go on in your your brain if you're looking at it, I guess from like your brain out to your eyes or from your eyes into your brain, you will see I guess, like electricity or a light that then is starting to be pushed into the optic nerve and actually being condensed and like kind of like being separate from everything. That was just that's a little bit much. But I have wondered, like if you want to start getting into the physiology part of it, which again, I think just like the trivium or you know whatever, like we were saying before, how there's like so many different layers to ocult symbolism. I just think this is one of the parts.
Speaker 2: And I do think the biology part is undeniable, undeniable part of it.
Speaker 1: Even the whole thing with the colors, like I was saying before, I even think the whole idea of light reflection and frequencies and all that shit is all in the tree.
Speaker 2: Well it's interesting you say that, Nick, because obviously a lot of the medieval callist, which is some of many of whom you've covered, they have like mapped the tree onto the atom cadvon onto sort of the or the Christ figure or whomever they you know, Nacho or the Seth or the Shem or whomever they want to call it. They have mapped on the tree to the thing. So you can look at it through a level of correspondences, like we have talked about doctrine or signatures related to plants. But that's just a very minute example, like a very minute way to discuss the same things like the same there's planetary implications, planetary relationships with the organs. Then we can say they're okay, they are a suffaratic also implications or relationships. So I think it's all like exactly what you're saying. I think that the biology layer is a really interesting layer because I I when you were saying that the sort of electricity or the lightning around the gray matter, there's something there, I think for me, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Like you're getting to your pineal gland and like the electricity going up and out of your eyes and over there like you I don't know if you want to stell looking at things and like what's actually going on? In my opinion, you can see it in extent.
Speaker 2: Well described as smoky and gray in tontra. So what produces smoke flux like has to be burning, but it's not burning as in like it's not actively inflamed, but it's some kind of electrical process, right yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like so and then if you want to get into like you know, a getting the gray mat or whatever janis goes with that symbol of if you this is another reason why I look at it that way. At what point a brain is actually female and then the mail is interdicted into it and you will even see that I think you know, with the genus and genus. Sometimes it's not always a male and male and male, it's a male and female. And I do think that could even be showing you the whole brain and everything be informed.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think it's a dualistic. It's not the most dualistic suffer in the terms of like what is presented, like the klipa is like the sort of misunderstandings that the magician or the meditator or whomever it is, they're passing through the densities and then you'll get these different kinds of perceptions, feelings, understandings, but there's also misunderstandings that can happen, and so I think that this is one of those things. It's like a dualism, and so everything in that sufferer reinforces this idea of dualities, and it's it's hard maybe sufferer to reconcile as well. And I've heard other people talk about this, and maybe this is why it's such a fascination for like contemporary especially like left hand path ocultists, because it's they find it so impenetrable. But I think it's just you just have to say, this is just the subconscious layer and it's expressing itself in the fucked up ways that I think of the world, not necessarily how they are. And once you kind of can say that, you can kind of be like, Okay, it's not and not everything is how I imagine it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not what I thought it was. You know what. I was thinking, Uh, we're not gonna wrap it up yet. I don't say we'll go like another ten minutes. If you don't mind, if we have to talk about Chalkbow more, we can next episode. But I was thinking, and this is because we totally honest with you, I'm coming on in a minute. When I first started getting into the Kabbala, Doth, from my opinion or from what I learned, was never really originally on the tree. So for me, I was just like, I'm just gonna stick with the ten. I have looked into it and obviously it's in books, but I've never paid it as much mine. I'm thinking, well, again, I haven't paid it as much attention as every other sphere put it that way, I'm thinking maybe, even though it's kind of out of the supernal tryad, maybe next episode we will actually cover Banah and Doth even though you know what I'm saying, to make up for two spheres in that episode instead of one, So maybe we could do that in the next show we'll cover Actually I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree, because really, if you want to think of it, like Bena draws sort of death into activity.
Speaker 1: You could say, well, again, like even Mike, the way I say, I think death is kind of understanding what the fuck just happened when you crossed over. It's all connected in a sense.
Speaker 2: It's the way to make it's the way to understand what happens when you cross to me, to relate to it right, to give context and contour definition. But you don't want to be at the whole like definition where you don't know the thing. Yeah, you don't fundamentally know what happened. You just started describing it like randomly with words that you may or may not fully understand. But then once you're doing the bana sort of delineation of events, you're kind of putting it into a grammatical structure and order, and you're being intentional in your will. So that's very also magical. So that's why, like I know, Nick likes the sehra, I like the sephra. Bana is really so important, but it also has a relationship with Doth. So I agree with you, Nick, but I agree it doesn't You're fine. People are fine with the ten. You're interested in Kenneth Grant and like, you know, playing around with Doth. Doth is all that I was there. So you're it's not going anywhere, is what I'm saying. So if you don't particularly focus on it, it's fine. You're gonna eventually come to that place hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was more interested actually in Doth again after I had my experience, because like I because I knew that I was associated with Knowing, and I was like, well, I feel like this thing is I know now? And I was like, oh wait, So like it was something that spurred my you know, my attention more after the fact, unfortunately, but yeah, I figured maybe we could do that in the next episode of dub Nah and Doth, so you know, just keep it going. Another thing I wanted to say, not to get off of this, to get back a little bit, back to Chokmah again, like even when I brought up the Wheel of Fortune, there's no planet associated with Chokema, but the zodiac is. Again, it's just another whale with lines through it. Again, I was saying, if you if you cut the optic nerve down, like you know, like your slicing like a that's a salami stick. You gotta tell that way. It does look like it even has like the thick layer around. It's like, yo, that's the crust of a pizza like or like those flowers. It's a lot on that Golden Dorn deck. My opinion, there is tons and tons of optic nerve symbolism on there. It's like these circular things that almost kind of look like flowers, and they have this thick outer edge. I've shown it plenty of times on like an architecture like freemasonry, especially Catholic churches have that shit all over the place. I do think it might actually be the you know, the optic nerve. So again I'm just saying, you know, relating the whole zodiac. I wonder again with like wheale of fortune type symbolism, and I know wheal fortune would probably go around Chess said, but I mean, you know that's right above that it's chokemo you already.
Speaker 2: Well you can say that the hogman is the highest expression, right, So like there's obviously an innate relationship between Hasad and Hakmar right there. So maybe you say that all the things like a more Jewish way to understand it would be like you're bringing all those things that you've learned that are expressed in the world. So Jupiter is and has said, is there a lot of people not everybody, but a lot of people have this preference for that suffra because it's infinite in its expanse. Kind of you can double the four every time. That's kind of the idea. And so but once you get into Hokmah, you kind of are more. You're more centered, you're more you've lived your life. You've been like a master baster or a student or whatever for many decades, and so you've kind of come into this wi you're a wisened elder. So that's also like a good archetype sort of to understand it as well, and it gives you kind of I've always likened it to the Desert Fathers, so nix't talking about Catholicism, So like I think of that Hokmah is very like the Desert Fathers. It's like the guys in hemp Linen robes often gray, right, they're out in the desert and they're kind of meditating and having these sufferotic experiences and trying to make sense of it. And they're also they're not eating very much. It's like honey and locusts and like, you know whatever. And so it is like the ultimate asceticism in a way. And it's kind of like the ultimate You're you're seeking for duality, you're seeking for unity, but you're doing it in the most dualistic sort of separating yourself from your physical body. You're trying to like annihilate the self almost.
Speaker 1: You know what's really interesting. If we want to go back into this whole thing, I'm sorry to bring it back to the eyeballs again. No, that's okay. I like this when I think about CHOKMOI. You have one optic nerves but two eyes. I mean, you know what I'm saying, Like there's only one optic nerve in each eye, but you are kind of getting one but duality. You're one eye optic nerve is it's only one of them, but yet it's being done in two eyes. You know what I'm saying? That sound like weird're even it's if you look at what an optic nerve looks like it looks like a flascid hanging dick. I'm not trying to make up for perverted shit, but in my opinion, that is actually phallic symbolism. Is because actually I do think is possibly showing the optic nerve, and or it even looks like a light switch just hanging down. Now you want to flip that shit on, you know, tickle that skull at Hoyz fancy she's turned out all the time. You'll get what the fuck you want.
Speaker 2: That's right. So what you said is so interesting, Nick, because there is even a con trick like icon where Shiva, well it's not really Shiva, but it's by Rava and he has the he's nude like that, and he's it's not it's a fa like meaning it's not erect, and so it is just like the shape you described, and he's non generative, and that is also the equivalent of the form that you could map into Hookema. So I think it's really interesting that you say that it's kind of the non generative father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even uh yo, Minerval, this does sound crazy, Minerval, I actually think when you're going through that initiation, you are actually kind of. I think it's showing you shit from the eyeball. That's just my opinion. And they even the god name is even on. I mean it sounds cheesy, but like I was saying before, you just got to flip that switch on. I mean, that's the god name. And I do think they're actually they're telling you that after they pump your thumb fucking twelve times and there's twelve cranial nerves and one of them's the optic nerve in front of a fucking tent that looks just like it. So it's just like, you know, I do think there's something to that. Yeah, And the whole thing I mean, taking it if you want to, yeah, if you want to look at the Gnostic mass and it can be taken, is that the priest is just trying to turn on or get the priestess off, but he's not using his dick. You know. You just thought to wonder, like, is there actually symbolism behind some of this sexual stuff, because if, in my opinion, one of the best ways to hide shit is make it sexual and make it look satanic.
Speaker 2: Well that's the preferred every every magician in there, like the last sixty seventy maybe eighty years has preferred this. Sometimes not everybody, but a lot of people have preferred this tactic. It's to hide like real knowledge under the like the superficial density of maybe you can say perversion, inversion or whatever you want to call it, like a true kleep up, like a true misunderstanding of what the actual knowledge is. It's a way to hide it and obscure it. Which is interesting because that is also the kleepa of Saturn. People love that, like the you know Saturn moon matrix, like the oh the you know, black Cubas Saturn stuff. Well, but interestingly, to occult something is the kleepup of Saturn. Actually, Saturn is to come into understanding or been a is the proper way is to come into understanding rather than things before people. However, that doesn't mean that you get to reveal all secrets, of course, but I think that's about what Hokma is. It's a little trickstere like. That's how they would kind of look at it. In contra is the or even in the normy kind of Hinduism, they would say it's like the sleeping God, the supernal God. He exists on the world ocean. He's dreaming of his life in the real world. But he's not really God God, He's he's dreaming. So his sort of soul, if you want to call it, that takes birth into the world of form, and so he doesn't want that to end. He loves the dream, he loves the leela, and so he hates nothing else. He hates nothing else than to be sort of either you could say killed quote unquote or sort of awakened.
Speaker 1: Oh and real quick, because I didn't want to forget this and I was paying attention to what you're saying. I just want to throw this in because I was thinking about it and I was like, I forgot to say this prior. Ganus is associated with pillars correctly. Correctly, I mean, I think you've heard that yourself through with the two pillars of the things that have designed.
Speaker 2: That is what that is what other researchers have asserted. So I have to say that as far as I know that is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Again, if I'm going on about these optic nerves, I mean it's again, it's you know, to fucking it looks like it looks like a one hanging in a zero in your ryeball you got two of them, you get it looks like pillars to me too. If you want to looking at it like that, I mean, maybe I'll maybe grabbing for shit here.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't think you are at all. I think it makes complete sense. I mean, even the odin Mythos, it's like he's missing an eye, you know.
Speaker 1: And he's associated with fucking lightning, Isn't he Isn't he associated with light sometimes?
Speaker 2: Sometimes so some people say that he is, and some people say he isn't. Obviously I am this isn't well beyond my area of expertise. But certainly there is an association of him with this. Obviously we said this of the Sepher. But then also he does correlate in a lot of ways, like he wears a gray robe. He you know, he's an ascetic like a desert father almost except maybe like the Hyperborean Northern version of a desert father. And he's non generative, so you know, it fits a lot of these sort of just archetypically, like what Nick was saying before, like magic is really about archetypes. It's not about people get lost on like the god names and they're like, oh, I must do this alter to this goetic or this deity or this thing. But really those are just archetypal sort of layers or vessels that contain deeper ideas, just like the sex stuff and so or the satanic stuff like that's also like a perfectly synonymous way, like sexual and satanic. Like ye, it's like a perfect way to say it. Yeah, people do dumb shit because they they want to trip up other people. That's a real thing, and then also they want to sort of guard it against people actually accessing what is deeper knowledge. So dumb people would see the sort of external presentation and be like, this is what I have to do. And I agree that sometimes the magical or sepharodic experiences can be very confusing, not necessarily confusing in like a dark way or a bad way, but sometimes we don't know is like fully understand the things that we see. And so I understand why people start to obsess about like clipolithic things or darkness or the carnal ground or the as we did nick the series with the ICP guys. Yea, you know they have the dark Carnival and it's like all the it's a bit it's like hyper focused on the dumisms denizens excuse me of the carnoground. There's no kind of luminosity at the end, and so sometimes people get stuck in that kind of like you could say, like the actual density, like the actual like I feel like this is what something is instead of being you don't have to be a hermeticist. But it's a maybe an interesting way to think of it as like you want to travel like the word rather than stay.
Speaker 1: Fixed and one idea. Yeah, yeah, I agree with that, but uh, and you know, you know, it's fun. I don't even know how to say this. There's plenty of people that if it wasn't for this misunderstanding, they wouldn't have a podcast just to keep it totally real.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I brought it up, Nick, because it's something you and I have discussed. It's like not a secret that there are people that would rather obscure use the klipa of Benna and probably knowingly, to be honest with you, I think, at least I think so it.
Speaker 1: Was a nobody will of this, and I'm sure that the ten people that sort probably have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about because it's so old. But there was like a time I'm not gonna mention names where somebody was getting harassed by not harassed, but they were culled this we're kind of like shit talken somebody that I know in the community, and one of them had like literally said to him like, if it wasn't for like horrible, fucked up shit, you would have nothing to pedal your listeners, Like you actually pimp like horrible shit that you sell to your listeners. And I didn't really I really didn't get it then because I was just like, oh, fuck that guy, because I really don't like him because I think he pushes like fake UFO alien shit. But like I said, like I guess from going through my own growing pains and wanting to change, we wanted to put the show or just in a MORETZ direction set direction. I started realizing, like not so much myself, but other people. I was like, you know, it was like the total misunderstanding of a lot of this shit is the only thing you have to offer, and all you're doing is like selling hate, fear and putting sick images into people's minds.
Speaker 2: So there's something really sicko about what you're saying. Actually is like if people pedal to sell like they're actually commodifying the sick images and then they're associating it with Magic's really about as you know, Nick, I'm not saying anything to you. It's really for the episode. It's it's about liberating your consciousness, is the best way I can describe its. People who try and limit you and like you're a deeper understanding, so your deeper inquiry into wisdom science, Like wisdom science exists, so we can reference it and so we can utilize it if we, you know, if we make that decision for ourselves. It's not someone shouldn't color your opinion of it just because there have been sick people. There are sick people that do do lots of things and lots of different, varied sort of ideologies. So yeah, you know, magic is in itself is there's nothing wrong with it. And so people who depends on how it's used, you know, trade in that it's it's unfortunate and they're doing a metaphis class. I think the negative one.
Speaker 1: I don't think people realize how Yeah, I don't want to get into it too much, but my honest opinion, people who stay stuck on that stuff, they're just black magicians gonna keep it real, but it is what it is. I mean, you know, I would consider myself want to as long as I'm talking and trying to make people believe something. I mean, I would say that's kind of black magic in a sense. But when you're pumping people with fear and hate, like yo, I hate to say it, like you're basically just fucking you listen to Satan, person's making you hate shit and fear shit. What the fucked man?
Speaker 2: Just weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird, you know, and everybody's fucked up. I don't I don't get that whole thing. It's like, Yo, if you got a shit on a motherfucker and make yourself look good, you ain't jack shit yourself. You ain't got no game. If you got to call everybody else's cia operative and a piece of shit so people will listen to you, you ain't got jack shit. You ain't got no game, motherfucker. That's just my opinion. It's like a dude who's got to talk shit about some of the chicks man to try to get down in pants. She fucking wants you. She'll come to you if you gotta talk shit about that. Motherfucker and try to persuade her you were a fucking piece of shit, jack shit, you ain't got nothing. And there's a lot of people that are doing that recently, and it's just it's getting silly. It's getting extremely fucking ignorant and silly. That's just my sorry. I I had a little rantic because it's just like a lot I see a lot of it recently, and it's just fucking disgusting at this point.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just funny because I think a lot of the people that pull that narrative. I think some of them have obvious, like called aesthetic at least trappings, and I actually think they know a lot more than they you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's interesting. A lot of these people that spit this shit don't tell you you what the fuck they believe in? Do they? They pointed everybody else saying bad, bad, bad, But what the fuck are your believes my man? Nobody knows. I don't know. But yet everybody else is a Satanist and fucking this and that, But what the fuck are you? It's a lot of weird shit going on out there recently, all right, that's facts at least is funny, uh, All right, facts again, preach all right, I have enough of that, but uh uh chin, I feel like there's probably still more we could talk about. But chokemar. I don't know if you maybe, well I don't because I don't want to cram another five minutes or three minutes in. Uh maybe we could continue a little bit more on CHOKEM and hopefully get behind Yeah again, like I was saying, one, I started late. Yeah, unfortunately. I mean we were met on time. It's just that we we caught up and bullshited for about a half hour and you know whatever. Uh yeah, I kind of realized. I was like, shit, we're kind of cutting it clothes for like three spheres because in my opinion, I mean they are not that all of them aren't worth talking about a lot, but I just feel like the pernal try it is like a little bit more to get into. So yeah, So unfortunately we will continue choke Ma and then Bean and hopefully doth in the next one. Everybody, but uh jin, thank you very much. I had a had a bank. I'm be totally honest with you. I was nervous about doing it because it was just me and you. I've been so accustomed to like five people on the screen, and I was like, what am I gonna do when I have to take a piss or have the air condition it gets too cold, you know, gold So yeah, I'm sitting here dying to take a piss. Just let everybody know. Uh yo, this really turned out great, and I'm very in some ways, I'm happy we didn't get too far because I actually would like to continue. So yeah. Yeah, and the listeners, the people who caught it, I mean, they were loving it, so you know, the least, and a bunch of other people, even saying Vanessa, a couple of the people that love the conversation. So uh yeah, I appreciate you coming on, and I really really enjoyed the chat. And not to knock all the people on the show, but when it comes to cabalistic stuff, you're really one of the only few people I can rock with, So not knocking other people, it's just I think all the people on the show would even say that me and you were into the cabal away more than them. So I appreciate being able to have this conversation with you because I could talk Abala for fucking days and days and days.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a beautiful and amazing thing. Yeah yeah, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, hell ya, and thank everybody for joining as well. And Jin please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll keep you super short. Threshold Saints, Spotify, Apple, everywhere you get your podcasts Gray Lodge. There's a YouTube channel live on x every Friday evening. Check us out. All my co hosts Solar, Matt, Joshua, the Branch and Monte Carlo. And we're doing speculative archaeologies this week so everybody can contribute. Thank you so much, Nick and Lisa and everybody from the chat. Amazing small for a million years. H yeah. So everybody should study Kuala, I think yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I you know. And again this is something I want to explain and something that I don't think people understand. If you were to go get a book on Kabbala, I don't think there'll be one fucking ritual in it. It is all about how we came into existence and how the fuck you get out of it. There's nothing towing you to go fucking kill a chicken, rape a kid, or to draw a circle. None of that shit's in there. So I highly suggest if you want to get into some deep thinking and ponder about how the fuck did I come into the flesh and how do I have an experience with God? Maybe looking into the kabbala might be something you look into. Again. Thank you Jim again talking about the kabala I love it and always loved chopping it up with you. Yeah, so I think if we stick to it August eighth, because we picked the seventeenth for today, I mean, let's just be real, it's, you know, a cult number, so we're like, fucky, let's go, let's do it on seven seventeen. I think we might go for August eighth for the next one, so stay tuned on eight eight, might come back and continue more kabbala Um and then until the next one. Oh real quick, just to plug it and then pie in about fifteen twenty minutes, which is another reason why I'm cutting it short. We'll be going live on hell Lissa's channel. Check that out. We'll be going live soon. If you happen to have any emails you think you can type up real quick and send them out, send them over. We'll read them. But yeah, check that out. And again, everybody, thank you for jumping in. Really great feedback. I really loved it, and even Leaves of Grass was nice today. Sometimes I've noticed her kind of talk shit. She was actually enjoying it, so I appreciate your nice comments. This time leaves the grass. Uh So that's till the next one. Everybody, be well.
Speaker 4: Later, close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star.
Speaker 3: Focus on it and it become the eclipse. Don't fear that the show will be done and death.
Speaker 2: You the shoes