Speaker 1: Attention.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the top huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio.
Speaker 1: Be advised.
Speaker 2: The content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the rights. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 3: Well, that is right, my friends, you have tuned in to America's home for conservative nots bitter talk and education. My friends, it's my distinct honor and privilege to be here with you today. You know the routine thoughts, questions, feedback, whatever. Adoration and praise always needs to be included with that. But you can email Todd at tot huffshow dot com or text three one seven two one zero two eight three zero. Just make sure that it count and make sure that you include the appropriate amount of adoration and praise. I think today I'm feeling pretty good, So I think you might be able to get away with five to ten percent an average day. You need to put ten to fifteen percent more adoration and praise than you might think necessary. You know, in those days that I'm filling down the dumps, maybe twenty to twenty plus percent today I'm five to ten percent. So do with that information what you will. I've been talking in a previous hour about this, well, the deceit and deception the media, the Democrat Party, the Kamala Harris campaign.
Speaker 4: They need you to believe, they need me to believe.
Speaker 3: They need the American people to believe that Kamala Harris was not responsible for the border.
Speaker 4: This term borders are.
Speaker 3: They'd never heard of it. They don't know what you're talking about. And I want to finish some things I didn't get to. In fact, I'm going to play the Trump ad. I'm going to play the full Trump ad which shows the media's current reaction where they say Kamala wasn't the borders are? What are you talking about? There's not an official position. She wasn't put in charge of this. She was sent to Central America to better understand the root causes of why people want to leave those countries and come to the greatest nation on Earth. She need some time to go down there and to study these things. I mean, it's remarkable really, As most things do, it reminds me of an office episode or a Seinfeld. This one reminds me of an office when remember Robert California. It was after Michael Scott had left. Robert California came in and bought or was I guess the CEO of the paper company, and he took a buyout when I guess, David Wallace bought it back. The point is when he left, he negotiated a deal with David Wallace.
Speaker 4: Because he knew his time at the company was gone and.
Speaker 3: He wanted to go study I think female gymnasts in European countries and he wanted to It was a nonprofit, he told David Wallace, and so he was basically wanting to go and study basically be around women he found attractive, and he got David Wallace to fit the bill.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel the same way here, like what is the point?
Speaker 3: We don't if you need to study? It's like why is freedom important?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: The people in the technocrats among us want us to believe that we don't know anything until we study it scientifically. You know, why do parents love children the way that they do?
Speaker 2: You know, the.
Speaker 3: Bottom line is what's more important is that we do love them and protect them and provide for them the way that we are hardwired to what to do naturally.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying there's no value in understanding it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there's some very obvious reasons why we do some of the things that we do.
Speaker 4: I don't need, As I've said on here.
Speaker 3: Before, no married couple needs to have research that shows a spouse that cheats on them is a bad thing. I mean, nobody needs research to show for them that being forced to do things by someone who has power over you, whether that's an individual or a government, is not something we aspire to. I don't need research into that, and candidly I'm skeptical people who do. Now, if there's a curiosity beyond like to where you're not challenging the basic premise that that freedom is a good thing, for example, then then I'm okay. If you study it right, just to learn more about it, maybe it'll enlighten you in some areas that you can use to communicate the values of freedom. But I don't if you go into it saying, you know what, maybe we've been wrong about this freedom thing, I'm incredibly skeptical of you, because these are things that we know in just it reminds me of a of a Bible verse in the book of Romans where it talks about that all men know that God exists, and they're without excuse. God has given us enough natural evidence to know that this universe is in need of a creator. And I feel the same way about this, you know, freedom, or about some of these core things about why people would want to come here. Why does that need to be studied? It needs to be stopped. It doesn't need to be studied, it needs to be stopped. I'm not saying there can't be studies. I'm just simply saying it's clearly not good for this nation to have both a welfare state and open borders. It is completely impossible to manage and maintain that. That's why Massachusetts, I shared at the end of a program recently, Massachusetts has kicked immigrants out. They're a sanctuary state, but they said, look, we can't take care.
Speaker 4: Of all you folks.
Speaker 3: We don't have the re sources to manage the additional burden that's being placed upon our cities. You know, get lost, We'll give you a plane ticket. Reminds me of Martha's Vineyard, remember when I don't know if it was it might have been DeSantis, it might have been Greg Abbott. They sent a bus full of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: Up into.
Speaker 3: Up to Martha's vineyard and they basically they were there about twenty four hours, and they said, get the heck out of here.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 3: We're happy to put signs up that say, oh, you know, no person is illegal, but don't be coming to our community.
Speaker 4: Gee whiz, who do you think you are? The fact I remember as.
Speaker 3: They put them on the bus, some of these liberal women were waving on the curb said we love you, goodbye, good riddance, get lost. It's always that they want to tell you what to do and not actually do it themselves. But we know the border is a mess. The media knows the border is a mess. The Biden Harris administration knows the borders a mess, and they all know that. They called Harris the borders are no doubt about any of this. But now they're trying to deny all this. They're trying to gaslight the American people. I want to talk about that. I got some sound bites, I got a trumpet, I got a montage. We'll continue this conversation and then I'll move on to some other things in the program. But my friends, a couple of months ago, I made the decision that it was time for me to get healthier because I cared about well, a lot of things. I want to take care of myself, but the main driver for me is to make sure I stay healthy for my children and for my wife. And I don't ever want me and my decisions to be the reason that I can't do something with them that they want to do.
Speaker 4: Whatever that might be right.
Speaker 3: We go to the beach, I go in the ocean with the kids and we, you know, swim and swim.
Speaker 4: Around and play. Or we go on a long hike, or I play.
Speaker 3: Basketball with with my daughter, or I lift weights with my son. I was to the point where some of those things had gotten way harder than they should have been, and I didn't want to be the reason for that. So I decided to partner with my PhD weight loss and to get into some better shape, and they have been a help to me. I feel better, I've lost weight. I am able to do these things with our kids without getting as it's not harder. It's not as hard for me as it was. In fact, I told my wife the other day I'd played basketball with my daughter. I've had two acl surgeries and a arthroscopic surgery. This is this is twenty five thirty years ago now. But my knees were not in good shape, and I sincerely told her, I said, my knees have not been this good in the past ten years, and there's multiple reasons for that. But one of the reasons, without any doubt, is what I've learned and what my PhDe weight loss has helped me do. My phdeweightloss dot com is where you can go to read some of these testimonials to learn more to see if this is something that might be a fit for you and match your why, to give you a reason or to give you, I guess, a pathway to fulfilling your reasons for wanting to be healthier and to lose weight. My the word my phdeweightloss dot com. So let's get here to the claims. Let me find the right I want to first play the trump ad. So I mentioned in a previous hour there was a memo that was released talking about how Kamala was never the borders are. This is in the stack of stuff at toddefshow dot com if you want to read it. I talked about that previously. I played the SoundBite of Peter Doucy asking Karine Jean Pierre who's circulating this and why Democrats are so sensitive about the issue of Kamala Harris and the border, and there is a little bit of well, Karine Jean Pierre wants to blame Republicans, of course, but so that's what's being done. They're trying to distance Kamala, they're trying to Kamala from the border, and they're trying to gaslight the American people into believing that this was never ever a thing.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: There's ads out about this. Trump has an ad, well, there's a montage and there's an ad. I'm sure there's multiple of these. I've got I've got two. I've got a Trump ad and I've got a montage that someone else has put together. And in these clips, you're gonna hear the media denying that Harris whatever the borders, are, denying that she had responsibility, denying that she was the point person had anything to do with the border. And then there's going to be a series of clips or soundbites that have many many, in many cases, the same people actually referring to Kamala Harris as the point person or the borders are or what have you. So here's the Trump ad, which I played a part of in a previous hour. But I want to get to this whole thing here now because Kamala, the media, the Democrat Party, the Harris, the Biden Harris or the Harris Biden administration. It might be the Harris Biden administration right now, but they are all in denial. They're gaslighting you. And here is a sound bite, a series of sound bites to prove it. A Trump ad talking about Kamala's role on the.
Speaker 4: On the border. Come on, now, here we go. This is about a border.
Speaker 6: She was to the South and Central County immigration.
Speaker 7: She was not.
Speaker 1: Actually the borders are.
Speaker 8: She is not.
Speaker 6: The borders are. She is the borders are.
Speaker 1: She was not the borders are. Let's be very clear that there was no there was no borders are.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now the ad pause is here, and it puts a definition of what TZAR is. I'm gonna read all of them. Trump's campaign highlighted the fourth one. But this is, by the way, how the left thinks when they talk about Zar number one, emperor or king, which is what they tell you Trump wants to be. Meanwhile, they're literally referring to their their individuals as tsars.
Speaker 4: Number two, well, this is.
Speaker 3: The former Emperor of Well, that's a formal name of the Emperor of Russia, an autocratic ruler or leader. These definitely don't sound like democratic terms to me, my friends. And then number four, the one that Trump's campaign is highlighted. Here any person exercising great authority or power in a particular field. And then there's an example here that says a czar of industry, you could also say a tzar of the border or of immigration. So now you're gonna hear clips from back a couple of years ago where Kamala Harris was referred to the as the point person. I don't think the word tsar is used in this one, but it is used in another clip. But it's basically the same. Kamala's taking over and dealing with this issue of illegal immigration at large.
Speaker 4: It continues here.
Speaker 7: President Biden put his Vice President Kamala Harris in charge of one of his administrations growing challenges.
Speaker 6: She is now the point person on immigration.
Speaker 2: Vice President Harris is now the Biden administration's point person to oversee his administration's efforts to stem the flow.
Speaker 6: Of Kamala Harris the point person on immigration, the.
Speaker 3: Point person and the effort to stop the flow of migrants, and Kamala Harris will lead the response to the border challenge. Kamala Harris to lead the White House efforts to tackle migration challenges at the US Mexico.
Speaker 2: Border, to take the lead on overseeing all of these efforts at the border.
Speaker 4: Putting his Vice President Tamala Harris in charge of this.
Speaker 8: Her first big portfolio item, to oversee the solution.
Speaker 1: Because I have confidence that she's going to do a good job in this role.
Speaker 8: I think President Biden made a good decision, a wise move.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: So and that was courtesy.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 4: Actually I was put together by the Washington Free Beacon. It was got the were gonna pause that, okay, So.
Speaker 3: It was reposted by uh make America Great Again. So that's one example of what we are dealing with on the border. This is again, my friends, these folks are professional deceivers. They lie to us on a regular basis. They are gas lighting, gas lighting us. Here's another another example of this being discussed in the media. This is also about a minute long. This one, however, you'll find more use of the term border z are. You didn't hear it in that piece put together by the Washington Free Beacon that was shared by the Make America Great Again team. But anyway, here is another one of these montages where Kamala is referred to as the borders are here.
Speaker 6: It is unquote, borders are. Vice President Harris was not a borders are being.
Speaker 8: Time vice president and borders are Tamala Harris facing some backlash.
Speaker 2: What he said about Harris and immigration was not true.
Speaker 6: She was never appointed borders are now, and.
Speaker 2: This will be her first visit to the US Mexico border region since she was appointed as the borders are by President Biden.
Speaker 1: People gonna have to counter the misinformation.
Speaker 6: You already hear folks talking about the borders are. She wasn't the borders are.
Speaker 5: President Biden topped Kamala Harris Vice President Kamala Harris to be the.
Speaker 6: Borders are now. She wasn't. The borders are. That's what Republicans labeled her.
Speaker 2: They were very critical of Kamala Harris, especially in her role as borders are now.
Speaker 3: What she's up against is folks line about her border record, calling her borders.
Speaker 2: Are Kamala Harris, who was appointed as the borders are.
Speaker 4: The Biden team didn't declare who the borders are. They wanted her to work on kind of the root causes of immigration. There has been so much criticism against Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: You know, she was the borders are.
Speaker 7: Calling her sort of the borders are, which wasn't necessarily the case.
Speaker 3: So the border if they weren't planning to address it in a major way, do not make her your borders are.
Speaker 2: She met with some of the Northern Triangle countries, but nothing has effectively changed quote.
Speaker 6: Unquote borders are there.
Speaker 4: You go, you get an idea. These people are duplicitous, They're deceitful.
Speaker 3: They are gas lighters, professional gas lighters, my friends, That's what they do.
Speaker 4: This is who they are.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is remarkable for those who act like the media is not on the side of the Democrat party.
Speaker 4: Give me a break.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many different well make believe journalists were just included in that montage, but they how many? How many times did you hear them say you go back in time? Kamala Harris has been inserted as Joe Biden's barter borders are the next clip. She was never referred to as the Borders Are the Next Club when part of Kamala Harris's first official role as Borders Are the Next Clip, Kamala Harris was never officially appointed borders are back and forth and back and forth. They know the border is a mess. They know that being tied to the border or being blamed for what's happening along the border is not good politically, especially when you're down, when you're trying to dig out of a hole, when you've not gotten one single vote from one Democrat voter, You've only gotten support from the oligarchs, the ruling class in the Democrat Party. They've, as I said in a previous hour, they've now spoken, and they've now given marching orders to the rank and file. This is who you're gonna vote for, not the other way around. You thought, Democrats that you were telling the delegates who to cast their votes for, when in reality, your delegates are telling you who you're going to be voting for in November.
Speaker 4: I would say, don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Don't be forced to do something that clearly is not good for many reasons, including one which we're talking about here. Kamala Harris is not qualified to do anything remotely good along the southern border. She is responsible for a lot of what we've seen. This administration is not Congress's fault. Sure, at some point there's a need to talk about comprehensive immigration reform and all this. I'm not saying legal status. I'm just saying there needs to be some improvements that Congress can address regarding regarding the border situation and all the problem is that illegal immigration has caused.
Speaker 4: Certainly that can be done.
Speaker 3: But when we're talking about stopping the flow of people crossing into this country illegally taking advantage of the system that we have in place, the current rules that we have in place because of this administration, first and foremost, the obvious thing to do is to stop what this administration did and to reinstate the policies that Trump had because we didn't have this level of catastrophe along the southern border. Do not be gas lit by these people any more.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 3: To say on this, my friends, but are you tired of having dry skin? Irritated skin? And I know you're tired of big corporations, You're tired of woke corporations, You're tired of spending money for something and then watching the profits that the company makes off of your purchase being used to support candidates and causes that are antithetical to what you believe. These are causes and candidates that you are fighting against each and every day, and so this year you can support un woke brands like ofp Farms. O fp Farms is a family owned, god fearing goat farm that crafts all natural, small batch bath and body products, and they have their world famous gift sets. In fact, I've talked about one of them that has the iconic photograph. They're taking pre orders on this gift set, the iconic photograph of Trump in the wake of the attempted assassination.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks ago. They've got that.
Speaker 3: New gift set, which again they're taking pre orders for, but they've got others as well. You can support American made products, patriotic loving businesses, ditch those woke brands, and by the way, get a product where you can actually feel the difference. I've used the products. I've used the soaps. This is a really nice, high quality product, great packaging, It's really really well done.
Speaker 4: Folks. Visit OFP farms.
Speaker 3: That's farms with an s O fpfarms dot Com use my name Todd to get a fifteen percent discount on products and purchases made their ofpfarms dot Com promo code Todd. So they don't want you to know that Kamala had anything to do with the border. They want to tell you that she had nothing to do with that other than just studying the root causes as to why people would want to come here, which is pretty obvious, right, I mean, for people who understand the greatness of this country, the blessings that we have by living here, by calling ourselves Americans, I mean we are amongst the most materially blessed people in the history.
Speaker 6: Of the world.
Speaker 4: Now that's not the whole meaning of life.
Speaker 3: I don't and I honestly a lot of folks, a lot of folks serve I would say, would serve the God of comfort everything, comfort at all costs. And you can't have that mentality for several reasons that you can't have that mentality and live in a free country. The founders, my friends, put their pen to paper and they said, we mutually pledged to one another, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor. They put all those comforts on the line to do something that was bigger than them that we all benefit from today. And this is a wonderful country. We benefited from their sacrifice, and we're gonna have to folks, We're gonna have to make sacrifices ourselves in a lot of different areas for the survival of this republic, and that includes putting our comforts aside to do so. I know some people will not hear that. We don't need everybody to hear that. In fact, thirty percent of this country was in favor of independence from from England back in the day. Thirty percent. Roughly a third was worth four independents, a third was loyal to the king, and a third wanted just nothing to do with any of it. Just leave me alone, don't involve me sort of thing. So we don't need everybody to adhere to that. I hope that they that everybody does. That's the quickest way to solve this problem is for us to get serious about it and to do whatever it takes to regain control and make sure that we all have our liberty again. Get this federal government back into its proper size and scope and responsibility. But this is going to be a fight that we have for the rest of our lives, and so this election is a big part of that. And so I want to talk about some of the I guess developments in where we stand with this current campaign, where Kamala and Trump stand in the polls. And also I want to talk about FBI Director Christopher Ray. He was questioned by Matt Gates. I just want you to hear this because it actually bears a lot of similarities to what we just talked about regarding Kamala and the gas lighting where she was. You know, they deny that she was the borders are FBI Director Ray denies that anything is even remotely wrong with President Biden and his cognitive ability. So time outs in order, my friends. You're listening here to conservative not bitter talk back here in just a minute.
Speaker 4: My friends, you know, yesterday, I think it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Sometime this week, I referenced an article that said that the media, the media, of course, they're not going to be able to well make this a campaign about policy or success or any of that stuff. They're going to have to make this a campaign that is rooted in race, and gender and those sorts of things, those superficialities, and this is this is going to of course lead to more tense times. I mean, there's there's no way around it. This is where this is headed. Now, this is where this is headed. They're going to call Trump a sexist and a racist, which of course they've already done all these things, but now they're going to put her up against him and say, look, this is this survival, her survival, survival of peace. People that look like her as at stake here right, Trump is is basically Adolf Hitler. Trump is a Nazi. This is going to be the route that they have to go. There is no way around this, my friends. It's going to be ugly. I remember twenty sixteen. It was ugly, people saying I will never forget this as long as I do this. I remember people saying, I can't wait until after November so that, you know, we can get back to our lives again. And I remember saying at the time, you just have no idea what you're talking about, Like this is not going away. We have two different Americas, we have two diametrically opposed worldviews, and it has been ratcheted up to levels that, my friends, it is. I mean, they shot they there has been someone who tried to kill the president of the United States. And not only that. This is the first thing I want to talk about here. According to this research. According to this research, this is an unheard dot com you in hr D, this isn't the stack of stuff. A third of Democrat voters that this gentleman says he's surveyed in a snap poll on July eighteenth, openly agreed with the statement quote I wish Trump's assassin assassin hadn't missed a third. Now, I don't know if that applies. I don't know his sample size here, but that's a problem. So seven out of ten of Democrats were pleased that the assassin missed. That's good, that's good news. But that's not a bit three and ten. Three in ten wanted the president to be shot and to be to be killed. That's a bad, bad thing. So you can see where this is going. I mean, they have an and the media is complicit that they're not complicit in, of course, the firing of the weapon, but they are. They set the scene, my friends, They set the scene. They brought the matches, they brought the kindling. They brought the gasoline, they mixed it together, laid the matches right there, and just waited for someone to strike it and light the fire. They provided all the necessary ingredients, and.
Speaker 4: They prompted people.
Speaker 3: They pushed people by calling Trump hitler, by saying our country was going to collapse, that Trump was going to establish himself as a dictator and a king. They just continue to push the buttons, gave people all the ingredients, all the hatred, all the rage, and just waited for something to happen. Ultimately, let me be clear, the one who is responsible for this mess is the one who pulled the trigger. You could also say the ones who didn't allow that, well, that allowed that to happen to begin with.
Speaker 4: What the world?
Speaker 3: That's a whole other series of questions. But where that's where we find ourselves in this election times are I mean, this is politically tense of a moment that we have ever experienced in modern times. It's not throughout history, my friends. And I'm not just saying that this is no big deal, that we should just deal with this, but may I remind you we used to have duels in this country. We went to civil war in this country. I'm not certainly those are not good things, and I'm not saying we should do that. Do not misunderstand. I'm saying that things have been worse. But we're on a trajectory where the tensions are moving in that general in that general direction, and this is not not a good thing, not a good thing. It's why I would maintain Trump needs to be elected. It's going to cause the left to go, well, bat crap crazy. They're going to threaten to do things, and some of them maybe even do things. But the truth is one of the things that has to be done is the size and scope of this government has got to be brought back to size.
Speaker 5: Everywhere we look.
Speaker 3: We have problems in this government, every single place that we look. In fact, Christopher Ray, FBI director, was questioned by Congress. This is Matt Gates having a conversation or I guess to you know, asking questions as a member of the House Committee here asking questions of FBI Director Christopher Ray about specifically about Biden, about his cognitive abilities and so forth. Remember that we're told that the government has the best and the brightest. We're told that we need these big agencies to take care of all the massive things that are you know, that were that are going on in this country to prevent threats from happening from materializing here and hurting American citizens, to which I would say that those are good, legitimate aims, but that is not what's happening here. These folks get in here, they abuse their power, they don't do what they were sent there to do. They do things that they weren't sent there to do, and then they lie to the American people about it. These just I want you to listen to this exchange between Gates and FBI Director Ray. He acts as though he's never even considered the possibility that something is wrong with President Biden. And this is the guy that's head of He's the head of the FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation. This is a guy that should be able to look at so and figure out things, and dig deeper and get to the root cause and get to the problems that exist, right, I mean, that's kind of the job of someone who is involved in investigating, asking questions, digging deep, getting answers. He doesn't even act like he's remotely curious about the state of Biden from a cognitive level. I'll play that in a moment, my friends. Before I do that, let me remind you that if you're looking for a way to supplement your health in addition to diet and exercise, you can look at z Stak. Zstak is a trusted brand. It's formulated by doctor Zeleinko. They have clinically proven ingredients. It's proudly manufactured right here in the good old us of A. Zstak is a company that fights for medical freedom. They fight against corruption in the medical industry, the medical system. They've got a series of products that are designed to help do different things for you when it comes to your overall health. You can go and take a look at those products at zstaklife dot com slash Todd use my name Todd at check out. If you decide to purchase a product there, you're going to save fifteen percent the website again, zstaklife dot com slash Todd promo code Todd saves you fifteen percent. Z Stak empowering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. Let's listen to Gates and a little bit of this back and forth with him and FBI Director Christopher Ray regarding the cognitive abilities of Joseph Robinette Bribery here it is.
Speaker 1: You brief President Biden.
Speaker 6: You mean on this spinches.
Speaker 1: Jam case now in your role is eepiatory.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know that I could give you a number.
Speaker 7: I was like weekly, monthly, daily, It's it's not at a regular cadence.
Speaker 9: There have been times when there have been months of a time when I haven't and then there have been times when several days apart, I have.
Speaker 7: It's always with other people. The Vice president is she typically there often has been. Okay, So when did you notice his decline.
Speaker 6: In my interactions in my role?
Speaker 9: All my interactions with the current president have been completely professional.
Speaker 1: Right, But I mean his the cognitive decline.
Speaker 8: I'm saying you treat that you and professionally just maybe not picking things up.
Speaker 1: As quickly as he used to.
Speaker 6: Again, I don't meet with him very often.
Speaker 9: But what you're describing is not something that I've observed during my interactions.
Speaker 8: We've never seen it, I mean, had it observed so often that the ranking member and mister Schiff on this committee have said that he could no longer continue as a candidate. And so since you're the FBI director. I was just sort of wondering, like, who's running the country?
Speaker 4: Valid question, right.
Speaker 1: If something Yeah, so, if.
Speaker 8: Something bad happened, you'd have to go brief.
Speaker 1: President Biden about it right now, God forbid.
Speaker 9: And on any number of occasions I have briefed to the President, and as I said, those briefings have all been uneventful and unremarkable.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can imagine them being uneventful.
Speaker 8: But in the work with the vice president's also president, Like you say, there's like more than half the time there's these briefings, she's there too.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I've said more than half the time.
Speaker 9: Certainly there have been times where she's been president, been other times where she has I.
Speaker 8: Take you at your word when you say, this is the most complicated threat environment you've ever observed over a long career in law enforcement. And I'm just kind of wondering with this assassination attempt, with the invasion at our border, with all the hamas that have been let in that you've talked about and briefed about.
Speaker 4: It legitimate it is Biden up to it.
Speaker 8: And if he's not up to it, and you're a guy who's been regularly briefing in like who who's been in on this conspiracy to hide the real Joe Biden from all of us for years? It never occurred to you that this guy wasn't up to it. And all these briefings he did.
Speaker 9: As I said, my briefings with the president have all been completely fine.
Speaker 1: Were they be briefing?
Speaker 3: There we go that there's more of this, a little bit more of this, this exchange. He's not seen any problems. I don't know what you're talking about. This guy seems totally with it. I mean, I meet with him and he seems totally fine. You've not noticed any decline and cognitive abilities. So are are you telling me? You're telling me that you have no problems reporting to this guy? What if there's a threat. What if there's a threat and decisions have to be made? Are you totally confident in his ability to make decisions to decide you know, how to handle.
Speaker 4: A threat or whatever. You're totally cool with that?
Speaker 3: And if that's the case, you know well, I mean you, I guess if you are, what have you been doing? How can you be an investigator and not see these obvious signs?
Speaker 4: Number one?
Speaker 3: But number two I'm going to assume that you have seen this, because we've all seen it, and they try to hide it from us. You're in behind closed doors with them for an hour to time whatever it is, thirty minutes an hour on a regular somewhat regular basis, and you probably have seen this, and so you're involved in hiding this from the American people. That's what it really comes down to. Trump's out there saying though, that this twenty fifth Amendment should not be used to remove Biden because Kamala is worse. I'm gonna talk about that on the other side of the break, but I gotta take a quick time out of my friends.
Speaker 4: Sit back here in just a.
Speaker 5: Minute, I'm back, my friends.
Speaker 3: Final segment of this hour of the program. I want to talk about Trump out there setting the stage making some strategic decisions as far as campaigning goes. Says that the twenty fifth Amendment should not be invoked against Biden because Kamala is worse than Biden is. So I want to talk about this in this segment, and I get into a couple other housekeeping things before we wrap up here for the day. But before we do that, my friends, my pillow has recently made a special off for the most requested item that they have, and that's the my excuse me Queen Size Premium my pillow. Those are only nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents on my pillow dot com slash todd my name Toddle get you that special price. My pillow pillow is made with the patented adjustable phil I use one of these.
Speaker 4: I have the King Size pillow.
Speaker 3: You can get king size pillows or special pricing for those as well, but the most requested item is the Queen Size pillow.
Speaker 4: This adjusts.
Speaker 3: This pillow adjusts to your exact needs. It holds its shape regardless of your sleeping position, helps keep your neck aligned, and it holds its shape. I that's something I can personally attest to. I've got got a little bit broader shoulders and when I sleep on my side, and you know, some pillows just don't cut it. I got that crook in the neck and I used my King Size my pillow and it holds my head in big ol'mellon head here, but it holds it in place as I sleep all night on my pillow. There's other specials as well, discounted pricing you can get at my pillow dot com slash Todd again. My pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd gets you these special prices, these discounts, which of course includes the premium Queen Size My Pillow for only nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. That's the lowest price they've ever had. My friends, get your my pillow today my pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd.
Speaker 4: Here we go New York Post.
Speaker 3: Trump says twenty fifth Amendments should not be invoked against Biden, claims dangerous, Kamala is worse than Biden is. So now he was on Fox and Friends, and I'm not gonna play soundbites. I'm gonna read from this because of the time that I have available here. Former President Donald Trump said he doesn't believe the twenty fifth Amendments should be invoked against to President Biden, warning it would be more dangerous to put Vice President Kamala Harris in office because she's.
Speaker 4: Real garbage, real garbage, and worse than he is. Those are quotes.
Speaker 3: Trump slammed the Vice president during a Thursday morning Fox and Friends appearance and said he didn't think the twenty fifth Amendment should be invoked as Biden will be out of office in a matter of months. This is what Trump said.
Speaker 4: I don't think they should use the twenty fifth Amendment. Not long to go.
Speaker 3: You know, we have four months now, and then he's got another month and a half talking about, of course, the election timeline. So we've got a few months before the election, and then after the election, there's well.
Speaker 4: A couple more months.
Speaker 3: It's actually closer to two and a half months because January twentieth is inauguration day. He continued, I will say this, the world is in a very dangerous place. I think that if he Biden goes, then she Kamala takes over, and she's worse than he is. I believe she's a San Francisco radical. I believe she's actually much worse and a way worse candidate than he is, and she's not doing very well.
Speaker 4: So what's he doing here? First of all, let me just say this, and I've said this onn here before.
Speaker 3: Now now that I'm gonna go against what Trump is saying, some of you aren't gonna wanna go along with me. That's fine, But logically, if Biden is as bad. As he says that you're well, as we know that he is, it is clear that he should not be the commander in chief. There are real there are real dangers to this. There are there are real and legitimate dangers to having a commander in chief who does not have the cognitive ability to deal with crises. There is a real and legitimate danger to that. Now there's also a team of people, Kamala still the vice president. Everybody around Joe knows that he's not capable. So on a practical level, you know, maybe not as big of a risk as it may sound, I suppose, But the reality is the president gets the ultimate authority here. The president has the decision making capabilities. There's no one the president reports to in that, in the war room, in the situation room. Right, That's just the way that it is. So there is a real risk here. But what Trump's doing is saying, look, I would rather I would rat And this is how Trump. Trump is masterful of this stuff. I would rather have Joe in office. He's bad, he doesn't know what's going on. But I feel safer with that than I feel about Kamala. And that's why you got to vote for me. In twenty twenty four, because look, she can't even be trusted to be put in this office for six months, right, she is a radical. And by the way, he's not wrong in his assessment. But I as far as the risk of a Kamala presidency, and I referenced earlier, but I wanted to share that with you in the closing moments of the program. The other thing I wanted to share with you is that there is no there has not been a bounce for Kamala in in the polling here. And I don't have a lot of time to get to this, but this is at the Washington Examiner. Trump leads Harris fifty percent of forty three percent. There's not been any bump. You can again read about this in the stack of stuff. This was Rasmussen's reports showed that Trump is leading Harris with likely voters fifty percent of forty three percent. That's a big, big deal. So you can see that in the stack of stuff at todopshow dot com. But I gotta go, my friends, have a great day.
Speaker 4: SDG