Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning, bah. My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed. I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Maybe who I am?
Speaker 4: I'd hang out on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy, but aut ad A D two asperger is O C D D.
Speaker 6: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky.
Speaker 6: Lord, I'm staying tall.
Speaker 2: I hold my head high.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday made me who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm defferend here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy, brought them one over kind on.
Speaker 4: People try to change me, change.
Speaker 6: But they don't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be there's a beauty in this heart of a child. I think the world and color, never black and white.
Speaker 6: I shine my truth in the southern night.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 5: They maybe who I am?
Speaker 2: I'm dear fend and that's my playing.
Speaker 5: I got my own rhythm on my own.
Speaker 3: Kind of mind.
Speaker 6: I'm jay because.
Speaker 2: One over kind Yeah, miss.
Speaker 1: Sit the ball on Alabama raing.
Speaker 2: H bye bye m streets.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Bye. What's up guys? What is all?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: H m hm co morry some No, don't judge, but what's up guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Yeah? Good morning? How is everybody?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I hope body has stay in safe this morning.
Speaker 6: I don't don't hm.
Speaker 2: Y h h yo, but good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is doing okay this morning. I hope mm hmm, I hope everybody is staying safe. Hello, remer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yu yo? Good morning guys. How is everybody doing this? Boarded? Uh? What's the picture? Good? Let's by the way, guys, later this will be put on YouTube and our audio platforms if I remember to do it. Yeah, ta published ka.
Speaker 4: Yuh?
Speaker 2: But good morning? How it is ever body? Good morning? How has everybody done this morning? Just wanted to do a little bit of a little stream see how everybody is doing. Yeah, yeah, boom so boom boom boom boom. You know what. Hold on, let's give about this guy's shout out, giving someone a shout out because they are a very awesome person. Let's do, guys, go to go in the in the indie. See he's a very if that, if that heart is hollow, press it. If that heart is hollow, press it, guys. But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is doing okay. I know that I'm on a little bed of early and I know on the youtubes I've been posting a bunch of videos.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, dudey jesus, any baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But good morning, guys. How's everybody doing this?
Speaker 1: Morted?
Speaker 2: Oh. I just wanted to say this and I and I'm gonna say this is I hope everybody does. I just wanna say that I so, I so to the people that don't understand, I was ready to go and do I was ready to do. By the way, to the people that are watching, listen to watches us. You could also listen on your favorite any stream that I do if I if I'm on stream Yard, you can listen to us on your favorite platform. You can listen to this show on your favorite platform included Apple. I'm telling you guys this because number one you can listen to us on Spotify. I know that a lot of people that want you know, you can listen to us on Spotify. You in the chat I'll just put in. You can listen to us on on iHeart. You can listen to this. You can listen to this on Brainway, no not Brainway, on Amazon Music. Yeah. H you can watch us on cash Uh, listen to us on cast Box. You can listen to us on all these platforms that I've just post I'm posting. You can also listen to us around the I on our YouTube page. I'm just letting people know that you guys, the people that listens to us, yo yo, yeah, and h I just want to say thank you, thank you. I wanna say c yeah, okay, I want that you be botter. I want to thank you then you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about I think you And by the way, of anybody that is on switch right now and it wants to uh.
Speaker 2: Single boost our tweet hold on let me yeah yeah yeah, but what's up, guys? How's everybody done? I just wanted to pop out go stream. Uh. I did multiple videos last night on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Mty m.
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 4: Okay mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: She were ta yeah, h yeah, buddy, rolling like a bit.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, he get stop. What did Tom cruise Eagle pass it rock? Do you have record? Please bring him back?
Speaker 2: Its tvers.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do a stream where I can't like not haven troll. I just want people to know this. I'm the best in the world. I'm better than.
Speaker 3: Day every of that day.
Speaker 2: Heaps seen.
Speaker 7: Every day.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I'm to get off from here. Love you guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 6: What m hm