Speaker 1: It's still not connected. What is going on? Man, Everything's messed up. Nothing makes any goddamn sense. Still says it's connecting, connecting, connecting. What is the fucking problem?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, now it says it's connected. Why didn't I say that until I refreshed it? What the fuck is there? Audio? I'm not hearing anything? Still not connected? There it goes. Yeah, you guys, you guys hear and everything. I'm having troubles all day long. Yeah with uh everything. First, my mic is hot. I can't get it to fix itself. There's no reason for that to be happening. It's hitting, it's hitting the red which means it's buzzing, which means it's hard for people to listen to. There's no there's nothing I can fix it with. I dropped the audio decibels on the input capture on my on my OBS. I don't understand what's going on, Like, it doesn't even sound. It's a lot of my in my headphones. But when I did, I did like five different and start recording tests on obs just to hear samples, and it sounds super loud and super nuts. And usually I have to be super close to the microphone for anybody to hear me. Now it seems like it's blowing out ear drums no matter what. And this is all because the broadcaster fucked. I shouldn't. I shouldn't even looked. I shouldn't even looked. It had been a while and I didn't want to. I was having a weird issue anominalies happening, so I didn't want to, uh have issues in the stream. So hey, Karen, how is it now? Because I think the audio is still fucked trying to get through this. I've got zero time now before I go to gymnastics. This is we've been. We started this, We started doing this at three o'clock. Enough enough enough, so much of this, but like, this is the one place I go to have some sort of freaking enjoyment in my fucking life, and now it's going to be attack too, right. I don't give a fuck about this shit. Why is anything popping up in front of my face?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Voice sounds good. I haven't heard video yet. Yeah, Okay, is it buzzing when I do that? Because I can make a buzz. I dropped screwing this up a little bit like that. No, it's probably buzzing. Like that right about here's probably good. All right, there you go. Okay, as long as I can hear myself, if you guys can hear me, everything should be good. I don't understand what the hell was going on earlier. Let's get this started, let's get this on the road, and the voice is much see that. I didn't do anything though. The only thing I did is drop the DV level on the OBS because it needed to be cranked up before because of the way everything was processing on the board before the previous to the firmware updates. So everything gets adjusted and I have no idea what the what's like? How is that changing at all? It shouldn't be changing at all. All the settings should be processed the same way through the software. That should not be an Uh what do you call it a variable at all? Constance? Like, how does a dial mean something different just because there's new software? Doesn't make sense that would be a thing. I hate the lack of logic in this goddamn shit ass the world. But yeah, whatever I did, I definitely worked for it. Today Like this is insane and now we're here. It doesn't make sense. That's how is everybody doing? Sounds fine, I think, thank you ever, Soban, how's the gumpuddy? All right? So we've got stuff, and I was going to go through some of that stuff, and then we also have things, so to get through the stuff and then the things i'd be even greater. Well, I'll have to come back after the after the gymnastics. I don't even know where I'm going. I know, I know, I'm everybody fucking all right, So I when I get frustrated, I start to let it pile on. And I was extremely frustrated for the last hour and a half to two all the fucking bullshit that happened yesterday trying to start a stream and then today and luckily, like the STREAMYERD is also bullshit. There's different problems with that. But the obs and all that crap, and you know, re updated, like updating the firmware on this board and all that crap, and then all that stuff. Now there's new little icons on my screen here that I don't recognize, and they look like I don't know what the fuck they mean, So it is whatever. I'm not a techie and I don't like having This is why I don't move things. That's why I don't change settings. When something's good, freeze it, freeze it right there, don't upset it, leave it be, that's it. When somebody still makes those things change, it drives me insane because I've been preserving it the whole time, so I didn't have to mess with it the whole the analogy or the the metaphor necessarily a metaphor the whatever of the parable sure of me tying my double winsord like perfectly and then just loosening it up and putting it back on the because I don't want to do it again. I don't want to have to not get it right the next time. I fucking hate having to constantly sit everything back up again. God want and done, get it fucking over with and then just use it like that. There's no reason why I everything. Hey, thanks buddy, all right, so let's get into it. There's something interesting. Yeah, it's a lame topic. Kind of not really though, because there's something about this fucking kid that is deeper than and this is why the attend I caught it caught my attention. The first time he came out of obscurity, he was not, but he has wealthy family. He has a wealthy family and there's a lot of Jews in Miami. That's the second aspect of this. He went to college and he's hanging out with living with his grandmother. He gets kicked out of college, so they say, for having a bunch of steroids and stuff like that. And this is clovicular. We're talking about the whole premise of Luksmaxing, and the way he's addressing it all sounded very suspicious to me. He sounds like a freaking loser in some respects, and that he's playing the neurodivergent card when he really isn't, because his actions do not dictate him being autistic at all. It sounds like he messes up sometimes and it's the direct opposite of what he's pretending to be and just the way he views things and thinks about things. Just because he's stone cold like with it, like sociopathically calm, doesn't mean that he's somehow autistic. And I think it's an insult to people who have ever been called autistic or aspergers for him to around that as if it's a thing that makes him special and different and better than you know, others. I think it's really an insult to a lot of people, And you know, there's aspects and attributes of this clavicular moron who I that I actually I respect, I like it. But everything about IRL in real life video when they're when they're recording these things, life is fucking typically boring twenty four to seven unless there's a conflict or unless you have some sort of drama going on or some crazy, wild event, and then people want to tune in more because you never know what will happen next. In the crazy world of blah blah blah. Ninety percent of the shit that you see, probably more than ninety percent, is bullshit. It's all cooked up, it's contrived, it's bullshit. Okay. And remember back when I was saying, how is it that this guy who just happens to be on skoool at skool app school, just charging fifty hours a month for coaching in lich looks maxing to a bunch of people, most of them being under between the ages of fourteen and seventeen. And this is the same kid who at fourteen years old was allegedly so he says, taking sarm steroids all kinds of stuff. Right, I don't know if he was doing trend or if he's doing trend now, but he was taking testosterone all kinds of things pre pubescent, basically, like prior to fully going through puberty. And that's gonna screw you up, because why are you throwing that shit in there then at the time that you're gonna have the maximum out in the first place, And how's that going to affect everything else down the line? So he burns out at twenty five, maybe thirty, and it's probably pretty he's probably pretty sure to have to have testosterone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy for the rest of its life. And this is the problem. And then the thing that most people who do take steroids, they don't understand this or that want to take them, that they're pinning themselves well that ship. They don't understand that they could very easily make themselves dependent on an artificial source that's not really bioidentical for testosterone, and what that will do to your body and the potential testicular cancer and all kinds of other things, not to mention less ventricular HIH purchase fear whatever they call it in the in the heart from people who take HGH, which I'm pretty sure he does too. There's a lot of things that will screw you up, and it makes me it may be very curious. And I'm like, okay, so we've heard echoes of a peace or teal connection to this guy. We saw this kid come out of nowhere and then just be on everybody's podcast. What he was doing wasn't all that wild and crazy, you know, the looks amazing things. It's more like stupid. Yeah, the massaterre of gum and all that stuff, and to get your m all that you know what I used to call just the Johnny jep jaw, the Donnie the Johnny Depp jaw with the big you know, you see the big muscles. And the people have gone out of control with these things and they've blown up like this. And Connor Murphy seems to be doing it as a joke, so he says, but he's a whack job anyway. But yeah, these these measures that people were taking, that bone smashing, it all sounds like retarded people, right or very insecure people thinking that there's a way that they can self harm in order to make themselves better, and self harm is taking steroids. I'm sorry, but that's the facts. Because you're messing with something that supposed to be handling, and you're completely ignoring the intellect, the intelligent design, and the vital force of the body to handle its own affairs. So what you should do if you want to looks Max is freaking cardio. Go to the gym, lift weights. If you're a female, you know, keep your skin clean, wash your hair, and put on makeup if you absolutely have to. I don't even think going that far is a good idea. Doing all those shit and chemicals that they put in it everything that you use or touch. Kids, they poison the candy. They put all kinds of shit in the candy, all kinds of shit in the dies. They're trying to kill us. No matter what. Jews are trying to kill you. Hey, let me tell you a little secret. Jews are trying to kill you. The cosmetic industry is full of poisons. The vanity industry is full of toxic, deathly, deadly poisons, because the Jews are the merchants. Now, of course, I was very suspicious of why this kid nineteen turning twenty would have be that interesting that everybody wanted to have him on their podcasts, Except when you understand that the Jews run media. The Jews run social media. The people who want the boy to be distracted and to do self harming actions, especially in the youth, want a mascot. They need an influential mascot to convince children that are younger than the actual mascot to start doing stupid shit at a younger age, especially the steroids, because guess what, you could be sterial and then you won't be having children. Does that not sound like a good plan by the Jews who hate you and they want to reduce the population they don't like you. Doesn't that make sense that they would want you to do self harming things. It's a lot easier when everything's on autopilot and you're fucking yourself up. They say that the best policing for their system is the internal policing that happens from the freaking Karens and the dumb shits who are in support of not only the religions, but the medicine and the you know, wearing a mask, And none of that stuff really is enforced nearly as well by the authorities as it is by your neighbor, your asshole neighbor, someone else who's got their nose in your business, and this is why we can't come together, because there's too many stupid highlcks and psychics around that the numas can't freaking even recognize one another, and half of them are still half asleep. And we need to have we need to do better, and we need to do it better faster, because there is a time limit on all this stuff, the insanity. First of all, I'm fed up with having to live like this. I don't know why everybody else is having no problem, or if they are having a problem, why they're not doing anything about it. I'm at the point right now. But I don't put up with any shit from anybody. I don't go out looking for things. I'm very polite, but the moment that I hear stupid talk, I at least calmly. Like if let's say it's at a gas station, it's just a gas station attendant, and I could tell that they're being lazy when they say, if it's not on the rack, you probably don't have any probably don't have that one. And I'll be like, okay, look, look anyway, you know, humor me go into the cool and tell me, tell me for sure that this flavor that you don't have a place for on the rack, which means it wouldn't be on the rack anyway. Tell me it's not in there, show me, prove it to me for my own benefit. Prove it to me that you don't have it. They came out with two of them, and they said, yeah, there's more back there. Okay. So instead of just kind of blowing smoke up my ass and telling me something that isn't true, why don't you just look? Why don't you just look? And what did you know? They had them? And these are the small things. It's like, I'm trying to train people and I'm trying to be polite and calm about it, about the basics of how you be a human and how you interact with people and how you show courtesy and and you know, mutual respect, courtesy, common courtesy. It is gone, most of it. It doesn't matter what age. But the younger people, the bigger the pieces of shit they're becoming. My daughter won't be like that. So we are losing ground. And the more and more we accept or deal with or we just adapt and try to bob and weave our way, we have to stop. Like that's a really good strategy for survival is the bobbing and the weaving and the getting out of the way of shit that's coming your way. That's really good adaptation. Great, you're in the woods, you're doing this, you're duck in here behind that tree, from this tree, you know, up on top of the tree. Yeah, that sounds great. When it comes to people and their stupidity, it has to be confronted because maybe, and I don't mean with serious aggression, but at least with correction. If we're going to be the stewards of the world, we have to train people who weren't trained by their family, who weren't trained by whomever else was their guardian, how to be a good person. If they're not capable of it and they don't want to hear it, well, then fuck them. But we have to at least send that signal out into the fucking ether and into the world that there's standards and there's certain things you're supposed to hold yourself too, and that they're If you're not going to do that, you're don't belong to be part of the you don't belong in society, and you shouldn't be holding a role for any anybody anything. I don't care what position you have as an occupation. You shouldn't be You shouldn't have it because you're taking it away from somebody who does care. You're taking it away from somebody who does want to put forth the effort and who is going to have the hustle, Who is going to have the You know, everything that you do, everything that you do is a direct reflection of your own character and your own substance. If it doesn't matter what the task is, what matters is how well you do it and with how much thought and care you put into it to do the best that you can add it. If you don't understand that, then you should at least be thankful that at that point in your life you have a remedial job where what you are asked to do isn't that hard in the first place, so it gives you an opportunity to do the best at that and master it really quickly. And if you are mopping like a retard all slow all, you know, begrudging, you're a piece of shit. But who thinks that they deserve more? No, because you haven't even improven yourself at this level yet, you haven't shown that you deserve more. You just think that you deserve it because you're you and here you are in the world. Fuck you, that means what you think that you're better than everyone else who ever picked up a mop. That means you think that you're better than anybody else who ever straightened out a shelf. You're not nigger, You're not fat lady. You're less because they put forth the effort that you're not putting forth. They're showing their character and expressing who they are and how much they give a shit about life and their appearance, meaning their reflection through their work that you don't even comprehend. You don't understand that that's a thing. You're just looking at the future thinking that you deserve more. You don't. You don't until you can show that you at least can handle that thing. Make it a game. Put forth the effort, make it, make you know, Consider it part of exercise, which everybody needs more cardio. Everybody needs to work their muscles more and get their blood flowing. Mop that motherfucker, back and forth, back and forth, just like they taught you, well taught me in the coast guard or or the navy, or wherever the hell you are. How a swamp a goddamn deck, and do it well, and do it with freaking pride. Whatever it is that you're doing, be thankful if it's a remedial job, so that you can prove yourself easily, because you can master the task easily. If you refuse to do any of that, what the fuck makes you think you can belong up here? And I think of it, I forgot how my dad said it. Never think that you're above any work, because if you do, you believe that you're you're not, You're beneath it. You don't deserve it. So anyway, going back to this Peter Tiel thing, there's some there's some whispers and echoes with that going on, right, and again we have to we have to continue to at least help attempt. I'm not saying be super patient. I'm saying, at least show people where you can the error in their thought or their lack of thought, or their lack of care. The only way we're going to do this better is if the ridicule, or at least the correcting in a friendly way at first occurs. Because it didn't occur all through the high school that they push them through, and it didn't occur at home with the parents that weren't paying attention to them and didn't give a shit what the hell they produced. So the isolationism of a kid in this room with all of his technology or all of her technology, and the lack of financial, you know, socializing of the child in the place that matters the most, not at school, but at home, the authority figure. All that shit is nobody gives, nobody has enough respect for what they're supposed to respect, and they're too eager to please the biggest fucking idiots. And that reminds me. I have to go get my phone. Let's watch a little bit of this, and there's some things I want to read that I came up with yesterday when I couldn't get on to get this thing to the right to work. Right, But let me go around the room real quick. I've seen this, I've seen his course the usual. By now the spots are limited. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's up, crusaders, how you doing. Let's see he promotes the allopathy, which is a kike all day. Who is Oh you're talking about clavicular Yeah, yeah, I've got I've got a clip of that too. He dude, huh so yeah, so a while back. All right, guys, a while back, I grabbed this. It's probably gonna start playing by accident, not that one. Can you just stop there?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was up here that one right there? New where is it? Where's the clifficker one?
Speaker 3: Another fucker?
Speaker 1: Not that one, not that one that I know I enjoy nothing. Okay here, No, now this isn't it's not right there. I think it's probably a little bit further back. But there's this part where he says, flat out, anybody who doesn't give your children the right or the standard basic vaccines is is a retard who wants to kill their children. And that is when I when I first when I heard that at in this interview, I'm like, now I know why he's there. Now I know why he's there. And Jack Neil, this piece of shit here with three point six million or three point three six million subscribers. Again another one of the constructions of these Jews in their media to constantly reinforce their bullshit like this fucking retarded kid and need's a what a diamond started freaking bracelet? Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How gay do they make these people? By the way, I have Saratoga water from Saratoga. Get that fucking shit off your table. But yeah, I'll try to find that part where he played this because this was a month it was more than a month ago. I see what it does actually tell me if I can say, February twenty eighth is when it premiered, and I watched it probably when it first happened. I didn't watch the whole thing because as soon as this happened, I was walking and do my regular walking jog that time, and when I came to that, I'm like, WHOA fuck this guy out? Because sometimes I like what he says because it's blunt and it's one of those things where it's like it needs to be said more people need to think and express this, so I could appreciate that. But he's also nineteen. Now he's twenty, and he's a fucking idiot, and he's done nothing but stupid things with himself so far. Lots of myth, lots of other shit, and steroids at an age where he shouldn't have had them, and he doesn't even like to work out, so now he's just pumping him into he thinks he's going to main gain that by networking, not exercising, walking around and doing drugs. So he's an idiot and the mental maturity is already stunted because of the steroids. Steroids do make you stupid. It's absorbing resources and destroying your ninety esth central nutrients. At the same time, I think more people would get more out of their overall health if they had the ninetyes central nutrients and a proper diet with lots of butter and lots of cholesterol and all that good stuff so that they could produce their hormones that they want their body to make. But they don't even understand how they're manufactured, so they screw everything up and they suppress their liver and they do all kinds of dumb shit, and then they think they need steroids. It's all just because of a bunch of ignorance that they do it in the first place. And uh, that's one of the reasons also that I want to do a natural competition, simply because I want to show that it's you know, I'm forty six. If I can if I can enter a natural competition, then there and there's no reason anybody needs to do in steroids. So anyway, oh, endess. Wuman says, thank you for your count eners woman, thank you very much, sir, and you hear it go off. That's weird, all right, it says, sounds fine, I think cool. Do everything your best ability or your nigger thank you, Southern Cross exactly precisely. Are you following me? I hope so exactly? And are we all? Are we all in agreement here? If you don't if I don't care, if you're a fat black lady, I don't care, if you're a fat white lady, I don't care. If you're just as somebody with a shitty attitude towards life. If you don't do everything to the best your ability, you are a nigger. And I that's one hundred percent Southern Cross, one hundred percent. All right, now we got yeah, so I'm gonna I'm gonna show that because he is basically saying, yeah, anybody who doesn't do that, he's like, he's like, yeah, I avoided the thing. I don't need it because I'm really healthy for the COVID shot. And he's like, I saw all this stuff, all this stuff. So they're they're already burning their COVID thing. They've already murdered enough people with it, and they're about to die too. Anybody who hasn't you know, crashed out from that already and had their their health completely destroyed. It's only a matter of time and a matter of buttons being pressed and dial's being turned before whatever the hell is inside you starts to activate. And I mean this could be something as simple as Dinah beads that have a payload, and when they hit the right frequency, it vibrates, it opens it up like a lock, and that shit chemical that they put in there is dumped into your body. Happy days, right, and then then it's just a chain reaction of hell to follow exactly. Thank you, c Satirs. All right, So anyway, we're trying to get to three hundred I think of this. We're at one fifty seven already. Looks like that's pretty awesome. Let's do with refresh, all right? Cool? Cool, all right, So let's get into this. I'm gonna show the thing from Johnny from john Bravo. Speaking of Bravo. You know he named himself after Bravo Bravo five BB five for the five percent off. No he didn't, but it's just kidding. If you guys go right here the Azure Standard. The list is what you needed right here for the ninety essentials, and it says BB five right there, and then there's say it right there. All right, let's go take a look at this. I might as well do that. Some things are gonna be revealed here. I gotta step up for just a second, but I'll be back in like two point two seconds.
Speaker 6: Will even take a long kind of this afford a five million dollar club? He spent you know, streaming for four months. Yeah, he makes money on kick, Yeah, he makes money on Steak. But still, how did he get a five million dollar club?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna show you how because his friend Andre Jennic was live streaming and in Clad's house.
Speaker 8: Clad walks in.
Speaker 6: The door and he says, cut the camera. Shut the camera off because he didn't want people to see who he was meeting with.
Speaker 9: Right everything, Yeah, he is a fool.
Speaker 10: Look at this asshole running around town like he owns the place, although he's been telling everybody he does. And look, he even found his own Peggy it would collect with the white outfit and even delitted the chucks. He said, this ass he's got an a Who is this loser.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 6: Saying this club and it's the grand opening, But.
Speaker 3: Is it the true or is it so?
Speaker 1: A couple of things you should know about that guy. He's talking to big Israeli billionaire. Why is that do you think? Gee? Who owns clavicular? I don't know where he counselor or who his family ties are what they are, But none of this was accidental. None of this was accidental. Somebody selected this kid for whatever reason they have, maybe because they know he was he was dead inside and void. I don't know. I don't know what the real reason is. But the Jews have them and we should understand him as being a tool of them. This isn't something No, there's nothing organic, period. Nothing is organic. Nothing comes out of nowhere and becomes a huge sensation in their media. And if it did on its own, they would they would acquire it anyway. Eventually they would acquire that, and I mean that down to the very soul. They would acquire them, because the things that they would have to agree to they may as well be bleeding out on an altar?
Speaker 6: Is he getting down on his knees for the real owner? You guys know, clap right that Jarry Curle looking asshole who you know. His real name is braid and Peters, which I think is a much better name from him because Braiden that sounds like the pussy that he is. Well, when I show you what he learned from Jack Epstein, that other piece of shit.
Speaker 1: The fact that he was hanging out with this kid. I don't know why he keeps on calling Jack Dilherty jack Epstein. Does anybody understand why that's a thing. I don't think that's his real name. I think Jack Doherty is his name, but he's he is a fucking scumbag. This kid, he is a little time pretension thriller. He lives in a box of a house like huge, but it's like it looks like a giant cube, like I said cube. He all he does is praning, can fuck with people, and then he has his bodyguards beat them up when they try to do something back to him. But he has he has two nigger ogres that follow him around, at least two all the time. This if you know anything about this Jack Doherty kid, he's a piece of shit and he has connections to only fans. He's basically a glorified recruiter. For ruining your women. He's he's he's a Jew in Berlin trying to recruit your your daughter and wife into prostitution as a team. This is what this is what this fucking guy is like he has he brings girls into OnlyFans, He makes them agree to go into only fans, or he won't spend time with them or let them in his house, and all these things like he does this to females that he's allegedly, you know, going out with, and all kinds of stuff. But all he is is he's a pimp. He's a pimp for the Jew and he's sitting right next to that guy. Make sure you realize this and make sure you understand what the fuck that guy really is. He started out another stupid moron prankster who decided that it's funny and you get clicks from a bunch of retarge. See, this is the reason why we're not big too, is that we don't cater to stupid fucks. And that is the vast majority of people low comprehension, no morality, no you know, discernible character whatsoever, no dignity or self respect, and they absolutely show no care or compassion for others that is the that type of person. If you wanted to scoop up all that garbage, you would have a shit ton of followers. But that's not who we are. That's not who we are, and that's why our followership looks smaller because it's all quality people and there's not a lot of us out there, and it's sad. But the reason why you say not to mention the fact that it's obviously it's recommended by the jew algorithm. It is, you know, promoted by the Jews. Anything that that screws up the boy, that that any type of debauchery, defacement, uh, steering you on the wrong path, anything that harms your health, anything that harms your ability to achieve in the future, they are all for promoting it. They promote negativity. This is a world or a world within a world. Their world that they've they've artificially created within the real world world is run on human suffering, fear, and misery, and that's all that. That's that, That is it in a nutshell, that energy. You may have energy and you might want to bring it out the positive things, but they'll steer you right back into the center if they have it. Their way they will. They will entice you back towards the bug zapper in the middle and fuck you up. So this guy going out and finding people just to turn him into sluts on OnlyFans and what's the reward, money or your father never being able to look you in the eye. This guy doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: I start calling him clab Epstein because he's becoming a bigger pimp and piece of shit then Jack.
Speaker 1: That's why he's calling him that, because he's the only fans saying I get it now, it's a dick name for Doherty because he is like an Epstein. I get it. It makes perfect sense self.
Speaker 6: Remember when he first came on the scene, he was here to help boys, young boys become better, better themselves, be better looking, in order to pick up women. Right. Well, in a deleted stream, he revealed his true intentions and how he's willing to lie, to cheat, two unethical things, even maybe get down on his knees in order to get what he wants.
Speaker 1: And it turns out he's oh, if you blow at you or taking in the rump, I don't really know if that's an option. I think it comes with the package deal. Trying to hide.
Speaker 11: From the public.
Speaker 6: He's been really doing behind the scenes in order to make all that money. He doesn't want anybody to know, but you guys know me, I'm gonna find it out. He's even been associating himself and doing business deals with some of the most dangerous people in the world in order to get what he wants, which is only one thing money. Wait until I show you this shit.
Speaker 12: So all these are two sections? Are they get solid sue? These too as well? Are the owner's table, that's mine, that's high over there.
Speaker 13: Hey teller, we'll.
Speaker 14: Be back in.
Speaker 13: I got half hour forty five yep.
Speaker 6: So, like I was saying, you know, when clave we first saw him on the scene, he was preaching, you know that he was here to help young boys maximize their looks, you know, lead a better life in order to pick up women. And he went on podcasts and he said crazy shit. You know, he said he want to punch his face with a hammer like an asshole, make his limbs, his legs longer, to become taller, pretending he was going to get all those surgeries, which he never did. He said all those things, and he did all those things, not because he meant them. But he did it to get famous, and you know, credit to him because you know why it worked. Fast forward. Today, you can't go online anywhere without seeing this asshole's face plastered everywhere. I mean, look, if you deeply think about it, and I don't know how deeply you need to think about it, what is he famous for? Ask yourself that question. Being a drugged up kid willing to up his entire life for fame and money. Well, in a recent stream, he disclosed exactly what his intentions were and he didn't want people to see it, which is why you can't find it anymore.
Speaker 13: But I wonder when your goal is.
Speaker 12: Currently at the end of the day, I wouldn't get on these streams and do this if it wasn't for money. You know the reason I do my kickstream every single day, and I go to clubs and I drug myself to the point where I'm able to actually like interact in public.
Speaker 13: That shit is for money.
Speaker 1: He drugs himself so he can interact. So he's learned nothing about being a man or being not insecure, and he's not drugging himself because his intellect is so high that he needs a dumb it down in order to talk to people that might be part of it. But what he's doing is saying that he's socially inadequate, so rather than work on that, he use drugs. Great, great example for your kids and academics. Is a fucking fat piece of shit Pro Israel. The other thing that I saw when they were having in their little thing and I didn't even get on for more than a minute, and they were saying something about pro some pro issial bullshit that they were having a like a very organic conversation about, like totally not just added in there. And this guy's a rumble fucker who's like, you know, pro Trump and all the sick ship that goes along with his, uh Trump's pro juice shit. So this is all. This is all very selected, very planted bullshit dialogue. Now take it for what you will. I'm I don't know where the fuck my phone went, but I'm gonna keep looking.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 12: It's like, I'm not passionate about the fact that I'm basically a drug addict to do this shit. Okay, I want to I want to stop doing this as soon as possible. It's it's so obvious and anyone who's got a who's got a brain, We'll say the same thing. So that's why I'm just like, you know what, Yeah, I do it for money, you know what I mean? People people will do show trying to be a messiah. It's ridiculous. Everyone is in this for money.
Speaker 6: So now seeing you know what his true intentions really are. The other night when we saw this kid, you know, people carrying him, putting him in a car, taking him to the hospital, dialing nine one one because he took too much shit, right nearly died. All of that was why, because he doesn't have a personality without it, and he has to drug himself up in order to do all those live streams. Well, it turns out all of it is for money. And then him coming on like I said earlier, telling all the people that he's here to help the kids, Well that was for money too.
Speaker 13: How authentic are you one to then?
Speaker 12: Probably like a one? Yeah, I pretty much cap about everything on a stream, So I'd say about a one.
Speaker 6: And now the biggest one that he's doing for money that he doesn't want anybody to know. Remember how he became friends with Jack Epstein when he first started streaming.
Speaker 1: Right OnlyFans, hey, surprise, surprise, he's in on it too. Another fucking pimp.
Speaker 6: Well, he wasn't just friends with him, He learned from him how to pimp girls and start his own OnlyFans agency, and he doesn't want anybody to know about it. Well, on a live stream with Ed Matthews, which of course is deleted, this is the first time I saw clav talking about it. Well, he didn't speak about it. Ed Matthews did, and Clad got pissed. I want you guys to notice the facial gestures that Clad is making when Ed Matthews is talking about one of his biggest secrets.
Speaker 14: The moment, let me you have sometimes the only fans things.
Speaker 3: Let's start moving reckonless on the stream.
Speaker 14: However, we got some none on things right now because I's trying to recruit him.
Speaker 12: But I mean.
Speaker 14: Up in that when I was not only fans management.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when you have a bunch of retards on drugs. They blow up their spots a lot, you know. I in this particular situation, if CLEV wasn't such a pussy, he would have knocked the guy out just for talking shit. I mean, granted, if you're gonna be in that realm at least know how to handle yourself. That's all I'm saying. I don't think that need this is a good idea. I think exploiting out people and their souls for your own personal gain but also because a Jew is involved, I don't like it at all. But when you have retards like this that are just shooting their mouth off because they're drunk or on drugs at the moment. See that look right there, that's the look of somebody who should have an entourage with fucking little things that go pop pop and just take this guy out.
Speaker 14: You know what, only ever get things the things that don't do it like.
Speaker 16: This.
Speaker 14: Gotcha saw times ruthless mane time forget your sister and OnlyFans.
Speaker 13: Out was.
Speaker 6: So clearly he's been trying to hide it. But you only could hide things for so long without people figuring it all out right, And girls, maybe ones that aren't happy with him, started to come out and speak out. In a revealing live stream, content creator liviy Alex vocally criticized the contract proposal she received from Cloviculars Management, shedding light on what she deemed predatory practices prevalent in the influencer economy. Lvi Alex, known for her candid approach to streaming share the shocking details of the contract offered to her for working with Cloviculars OnlyFans Agency, which purportedly included an eighty twenty profit share that heavily favored the management side on.
Speaker 17: So I'm here, clap somebody on class.
Speaker 1: She's sub optimal, though, look at her stupid ass nose that looks awfully jewish.
Speaker 4: Yourself offer me a contract for his only Fans Agency.
Speaker 13: I'd rather literally itself.
Speaker 18: But that's fine.
Speaker 4: Had I heard that this split is eighty twenty?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Why So He's like, well, the method is you have to get on my stream and you have to sell me and you're gonna make three hundred k plus on OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 20: One type of scam, my al.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 17: We can turn the second all right, I know, how do you even know everything about.
Speaker 14: Me or your fans?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 21: I saw you text your manager's text and you get on the stream.
Speaker 8: More do this?
Speaker 16: Do that?
Speaker 13: So, I mean, shut.
Speaker 17: Up before say everything.
Speaker 21: That you want.
Speaker 22: And shut you don't want to say, fo me out here? You think I bought and get out here. I came here from l A whole out.
Speaker 14: I didn't buy it.
Speaker 6: Well, now this is where the story gets really interesting.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty revealing. And they're having to like they're saying basically, do more, do more. It's like nothing is real in an I R L. But this is a simple fact that they're also pimping the bitches out of the women out there. They're not I'm sorry, there are bitches when they're when they're even accepting or considering something like that, you don't want this to be your daughter. There's a lot of predators out there, and they are right in the vein of mainstream Because clav is the crossover, he's been on a lot of baeople's podcasts. That kind of it cleanses him from any suspicion that he'd also be involved in some really shady, disgusting shit. But the fact that he was even on with Doherty, I mean, you know that managers put people together, and you know that these managers you dig, you dig, and you don't have to dig very far before you find an Israeli or a Jew and something to do with pornography or prostitution of some sort, some sort of perversion. And the ones that are I hope he gets back to the club, because those two people were literal Israeli billionaires, probably the true winners of the club. But they're gonna put clivic if there's a name on that for you know, for image and cloud, so they can make more money off of him. And here he's gonna get a cut from that too. He is so embedded, is in dark, dark places. It makes you wonder why they would trust him. It also makes you wonder if it's not even a matter of trust, if it's simply he better not fuck up now, right, He better not. He better not even let some other person run their stupid mouth on his stream and give away something that he didn't give up, or it might come back on him. I mean, this is like playing with freaking mafia. It literally is. It's like the Jewish mafia. He's not in a good spot. And if he did this on his own, well, I mean, he's gonna have to suffer the consequences. But it sounds like he's more all too willing of a participant to ruin himself in the process. And I don't think they understand the gravity of who they're fucking with and what they're dealing with. These people are in Italians. They don't have they don't have like a mortal fiber. They don't have a limit eyes to what they will do, and they don't have uh you know, you don't. You don't mess with the children, you don't mess with the wives. They don't have that type of morality either. They have no boundaries, they have no scruples. In fact, they will hit you someplace where it hurts the most, simply because that's how they roll. So, I don't know, it's I think it's a matter of time before you find out one of Braden's relatives is no longer with us, not because of anything other than the fact that maybe that's the initiation. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. These cobblists are pretty fucked up though.
Speaker 6: We know if you follow him. He's been bragging on all over social media how he just bought a five million dollar club and everybody's sitting there like, how did this asshole a four to five million dollar club? He's been you know, streaming for four months. Oivey, that's how he makes money on kick Yeah, he makes money on steak.
Speaker 1: So they found they found the skinny muscleless Clark Kent and yeah, yeah, the Jews love that type of shit, especially if he's a little feminine, little bit skinny armed. They love that. Oh boy, I can only imagine what the Cliviculars had to do. He wants girls to go down on him for OnlyFans. I can only imagine what he's got to do in return for where he's at.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 6: You guys know he makes money on OnlyFans, but still, how did he get a five million dollar club?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going to show you how because his friend Energenic was live streaming and in Clav's house. Clav walks in the door and he says, cut the camera, shut the camera off because he didn't want people to see who he was meeting with.
Speaker 3: So this is.
Speaker 6: Clav's friend, Androgenic, another asshole who got famous.
Speaker 1: Complete moron. This guy, I don't know if it's him or as somebody who looks similar to him. One of them was very, very rude. And again I go on to kick to check my own stream and everyone's while I see the Claviculars on. He's got like twenty five thousand people watching. I'll click it and I'm on it for less than a minute, and I get repulsed by it. And it's usually so it's usually not him in particular, it's the people he's around, like academics and talking about you know, he's they're right basically trying to get a false dialogue going on with clovicular to agree with them about a certain thing that they're presenting in the most artificially fucking, you know, scripted way possible. And academics is a retard. So with a K, academics with a K, nigga two k's probably I don't know, uh, definitely not three. And when he was, I don't know if it was him or for some of the mother little fucker like that. He had a big bushy or hair, but he was very rude to a girl, talking like they have no personality. And then these guys always trying to get into the frame and into the shot. Now I'm realizing it's their managers telling him to do that because they are so dumb. They don't have anything to say, they don't have anything to offer humanity or society. They don't even know how to like be normal and just have fun and keep that entertaining. It's not entertaining, it's like dumb stupid behavior all the time. It's like sucks and it sucks intellect out of you to witness it. But there's not a discernibly good individual anywhere around clavicular, which again he's in deep now, man, Yeah, the money better be fucking great because but.
Speaker 6: Doing that, but being bald and getting his wig knocked off his head in public, well while he was live streaming in walks clave waving his hand around like an asshole to cut the camera. And when you look behind him, you see this mysterious guy walking in the door with this Shamuta white behind them and his security guards highwak mean, the guy who really owns the Bakara club and he came to have a secret meeting with Claff. But he's got a bit of a shady past.
Speaker 1: It's really mob member sentenced in racketeering. I told you it was a fucking jew Dreux Limp Post November two thousand and six.
Speaker 6: He's a convicted felon and rumored to be tied to this Israeli mom.
Speaker 1: Now he's gonna fuck with those guys. It's all over. Yes, it's played playing a dangerous game.
Speaker 6: How do you even know they had mobs in Israel?
Speaker 3: What is that ship?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: You didn't know they had How stupid he is? You didn't even know they had mobs in Israel. Uh, mafia is Jewish at the very top. Who has always been the during the prohibition, the alcohol trade, who has always had the monopoly on alcohol period throughout history because Christians and Catholics weren't allowed to be at least in Russia. They weren't allowed to sell alcohol and they shouldn't want to anyway, because it fucks up society. It sucks up Christians, Catholic European people and makes them have to make dumb decisions or they lose things and they're in debt. It's like gambling, which by the way, is also Jewish. Yeah, any little scam, get rich quick scheme, it's Jewish all day long. So how did he say there would be no organized crime if Jews didn't teach the world how to do it. They are the merchants. The merchants are scammers, drugs, weapons, prostitution, pornography, human trafficking. Did I say drugs, Yes, I did, Opium trade. All this stuff has always been Jewish And when it's not like you hear about the cartel being trained by people in Israel in the mesade. There's a there's one that we played. I don't know if if I played it with you, if I played it and something that I deleted because I got broken, but there were I'll see if I can find it again on my Instagram. They're tree, Yeah I did. I did play it with you guys, but I'll do it again. The Israeli Mossad or whomever else we're teaching cartel members how to dissolve a corpse. So who's teaching who how to behave?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: The demons? The ones that are literally the minions for the Demiurge, Yaldo Bioath or Satan.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Savva Oath is who they modeled Satan after, and he was actually a good guy, believe it or not. He defied the Demiurge. So what they do They inverted him and put him in a place of hell. Pretty interesting because he questioned the Demiurge's power. Yeah, we'll get into that some other time, but anyway, this just makes me want to talk about that.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 1: This is all very very scandalous. This is all very dangerous. I don't know if I care what happens to Clovicular because maybe I don't know enough about him. Maybe this is his territory. Maybe he's perfectly comfortable hearing totally insulated because of who he is. I don't know enough about the guy. All I know is that if you thought that this is just a normal upbringing, that they didn't, that the Jews weren't completely involved in bringing hang him to every single podcast on the planet in this big, huge, sweeping like tour that he did. It's and if he was on their podcast, guess what Jews are involved in making those people into something too. All those kids, all these young people, all these gen zers that are super famous and super rich because of there are millions of followers on YouTube. All that is manipulation, that's control, that's Jewish money doing that. Oh but they're conservative, Yeah, they run both sides. You've got this this what they call the Stalinist and you have the Trotskyites. But they're all the same cult, and they all work together, and they all hate you equally, and they all want you to die equally. Now I heard something. Let me go ahead and take a look. I want to make sure that I give my my thinking is what they're do here boom I got from Crusaders game Axing. Oh, yes, all right, exposed Maxing, Kike Maxing, he is a piece of shit. Epstein Junior Crusader. Can you help me with? Okay, dumb go Crusader's success. Oh, Grockison is nice? Is that real? That's cool. Let's see where we're at now, let's do a little flippity dip. Oh we're at one sixth kill it all right, guys, awesome. Hey, we don't, like I said, we don't need to have We don't need the masses. We just need the quality, right, and that's what's gonna happen, because we're not catering to destroying society. So the Jews aren't gonna let us have a lot of followers. It's just the way it is. They don't want positive influence. Karen laughed at the game axing too, that's awesome, sminny muscles. Clark Kent laughed, My house off a good one. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, all right. So let's go to FTJ. Now, Hey FDJ, Now let's see. Oh cool, Alex nice is you're rigging up? Huh cool? I don't, I don't. That's awesome. I don't typically do climbing. I do the repelling part, but there's an awful lot just just looking at what you have there, there's an awful lot of I don't know why they make that shit so expensive, but it is like I tried expanding my like the you have the nuts, you know, all that stuff, and it's, uh, that's awesome, that's what you do. That's cool. Let me go back to the top here. Yeah, I tried. I tried grabbing more gear and I just realized how expensive it was, and I'm like, well, I'm gonna need more ropes then if I'm gonna use this stuff in these types of rigs. And it's like, yeah, I'll just keep the stick to repelling until I didn't do something else with it. Let's see Edward Snowman, thank you. I think we're right about here. Bush Master says anyone who vaxes their children as a fool and complacent and cop bowl it is a criminal act, right right, And he said the exact opposite bush Master. Now, once we get through this, if you guys want to call in, you're welcome to. I found my What the fuck? Oho there is? I found it again? You guys can call it if you want to, or you can get onto the we can try that video dot ninja thing. You right, anybody who vaxes their children is a fool and complacent and co bowl. It is a criminal act. Only in a jew Ran country is this considered normal? Hang all pediatricians and their kid jabbing nurses and yeah, and did you see the freaking nasal things that they're doing at schools now? So if you tell your children, if you see a needle, run now, they're coming up and shooting them in up the nose with a nasal vaccine. You can't trust anybody. You can't trust anybody. Get your mile get your millstones here, boys, I give away free millstones. Do with them? What should be done? Yeah, sir, like I think I did. Let's see, No, no I did, And I says, I don't know anything about any of these young nigger dirt bags right, came here later, came later, So sorry for my igrants. But what or who is a clovicular? I can imagine only I know what the pedious with that word. Yeah, no, he's when you don't have When you don't have traps, your shoulders look like they're wider when you work out, because your shoulders will will start to cap, and then you have this little skinny neck and a little tiny head on top of it, so it looks like you have a wide, wide chest simply because you don't have traps where they're supposed to be. So when you don't exercise all your muscles properly, you get this impression that you have this big, wide shoulder and you don't. And so he called himself clovicular because of the clavical I guess, I don't who knows who comes up with these words. It's probably something Jew helped him with that too. I agree you bush matched. I don't know why any pops you're tlaining whatever. This is why we're talking about this because this is the type of filth, and this is a type of degeneracy that the Jews are still pushing to destroy the youth, to make an entire generation completely sterile and useless and stupid. And you don't like, there is a shit ton, a shit ton of people that are affected by this kid, and they listen to them, and this is what they are promoting to try to entire more people into paying attention to this degenerate because look, you'll be you'll be rich and famous. No, you won't. This isn't because of his idea of looks maxing that somehow uh or his his pioneer work and looks maxing that made him what he is. It's because he was selected to be a figurehead. He was, Hey, you're the prettiest one in the You're the prettiest boy in town here, and then it's like, that's everything about him is artificial. His rise, all the podcasts he was on for no good reason, and there's another video by Turkey Tom that showed just how miserably pathetic of a loser he was before all this attention because they molded him into what he is. He's not naturally this thing at all. He's not even really good at what he does. He just has this really strange quirk with this addict with his mannerisms to where he's very reserved and he's very dry, like that's what which is good, it's respectable, but it's us. It's it's to the level of so sociopathy. Clavestine, yes exactly, just tuned in now too. He's a looksmaxing influencer and meth user for the benefits of it provides, though not in an abusive manner. Young and rich. That's a bad combo for most. Yeah, especially when it's the Jews that are operating and guiding your destiny and they don't care about you. That's the part. They hate you just as much. This dude's not definitely not a Jew. Did clav have a lazy eye? I don't know. These dumb kids need a great Oh you mean like from the sodomy? Oh no, these dumb kids need a grandpa like me. That's right, that's right. Good evening, and thank you, says Alex, working like a bush master over here. Very good evening, very cool chopping down this afternoon, but earlier at work, we planted six today and after curricular activities including dismantling that trunk and getting you on the ground and dropping two others at a different job. Yeah, that's a total Jews. He's hugging there, Yes it is. Yeah, that's that guy's wife or whatever his uh, his his bottom bitch or something. I don't know, so manly, just do my job. Yeah, climbing Climbing sucks. Coming down is always the fun part. It keeps it in shape. Though I've been slacking Yeah, having all the equipment would just be nice because then you could do it if you wanted to and didn't have to if you don't want to. But yeah, it's it's it's definitely an investment. They don't make that shit cheap. And then some of the ones like that, some of the nuts, they are like, yeah, the ones that don't have the press button, It's like, what do you just want me to just leave this in the rock now? Like you know how much you charge me for this thing. We're not gonna leave it for someone else to loop off on taking that bitch out reuse that thing. Yeah, that's a totally jew You're absolutely right. That's we'll get into this though. These are billionaire mobbed up. Everything that has to do with the jew Is is a little really like this is another way to view it. It is mafia. It's Jewish mafia. Everything about them, like the Stern Gang, the li could all these all these scumbags were terrorist organization mafia type. Lanski was funding all of them. Lansky had put a ship ton of money into Israel from bootlegging from the casinos under Battista, and that's why they wanted to really kill Cashros because of all that being stopped and uh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Now now now oddly enough, the Jews are rounding up and settling old scores because Cuba under Trump, under the under the the jew puppet Trump, they don't have any fucking power. And is Sean, I'm surprised they didn't even they'll even let that be on the camera, that these motherfuckers are f Israel. Oh look they have a they bought one, they got one from themselves. Baker, Yeah, like do you think he would come up with that name? Even that sounds awfully Jewish itself.
Speaker 12: Places looking good, right, He's so fucking vapid man Wow.
Speaker 11: An enforcer for Israeli crime group has been sentenced to more than ten years in federal prison for racketeering.
Speaker 6: High Weak Kneed a thirty five year old Israeli national who lives in Marina del Rey as for a lean.
Speaker 1: There's so many of these Jews, these very dangerous Jews from and then they're very pussy Jews like Zelenski. But yah, they don't have houses here well in my in Miami specifically, or outside like Hollywood, California, or Hollywood, Florida and stuff like that. There's a Hollywood, Florida too. They have a they have a hard rock. I think it's a hard rock because you know they're.
Speaker 11: And see Monday. But citing is extensive criminal history. US District judgement Annual Real gave wachnein thirteen months in prison, beyond the nine years that the prosecutors were recommending. He had faced forty six counts of racketeering, extortion, conspiracy, and other chargers stemming from an alleged scheme to hide money and bezzled from an Israeli bank by loaning it out in Miami and Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: He wins multiple clubs, restaurants, and other properties on Miami.
Speaker 12: All the rumors are true and officially say.
Speaker 13: I was a part of one of them.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's smart enough? What do you think he's the mascot for? Because they're making money through his image. They trade on Jews, parasites that have a w that you know they have a host and the parasite themselves. They always trade on the reputation that other people build for themselves and then they'll drive that into the ground. The more you find out how shady the people that he's affiliated with are and what harm they've done to people who didn't deserve it. The more his reputation will suffer, not these fucking juice and behind them. That nobody knows about.
Speaker 12: Real estate deals right because you're in Miami recently, because you're so smart, multifaceted, you know, it includes hospitality, includes clubs.
Speaker 16: And.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows how to do all that stuff. At twenty or nineteen. They have an idea, Yeah, make money, good press button. It takes a lot more than that. You don't sit around on irl streams for fucking fifteen hours straight when you have other business work to do. I running a hot sauce business almost fucking killed me when I was doing the store and going back and forth and all that shit. So you think this guy really is all that involved in this stuff where you think he's just being carried along with the flow, that he's the crest of the wave that he's riding right now, and it's a Jewish crest, you know.
Speaker 13: So there's a lot of different a lot of different entities involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go, a lot of different entities involved. Some of them are demonic, some of them are you know, straight up dibbicks. Some of them are Jewish, which is the same fucking thing. Yeah, you're right, there's lots of entities involved. I bet you Peter Teal's involved it. To tell you, fucking.
Speaker 19: I have a lot of.
Speaker 13: Different properties now in Miami Beach.
Speaker 6: So Clad, you know, saying he bought that club for five million dollars, We know that Lodal bullshit. All these assholes say the same story. They get a Lamborghini, they show it off online saying it's theirs. Meantime, they fucking rented it, so we know all this same song and dance, right, and Hi has owned that club a car for years. It's been around for a long time. So saying that, you know, maybe Clad, you know, was promised a percentage of the company. Maybe Clad gave.
Speaker 1: Some money in.
Speaker 6: But he's not telling the full story. But I want you guys to think about something. For high right, the club owner and his restaurants and his other businesses, he gets Clad in, what is he getting. He's getting promotion, He's getting clap bringing all his char mutas over there, advertising it all on social media. It's actually a smart move by him. And then for Clave, he's not even twenty one years old. He wants to go to a club. It's a pain in the ass for him to run around doing all.
Speaker 1: So these are basically cold blooded murderers with other that's not even a black guy, that's just it. That might not even be anyway. But these people walk around untouched by the law, straight up gangster Jews who I'm sure have done some very cruel and wicked horrible things, because why else would they rise where other Jews would want that position of power if they weren't doing something more cruel than the next Jew to you know, show others to back off. You know, just the whole intimidation factor of that. You gotta be thinking, these people must be doing some really wicked, fucking shit in order to have any type of standing in position or amongst thieves like that, amongst thieves like the Jews, who have absolutely no scruples as it is.
Speaker 6: Stupid shit in Well, now he owns a club, He's going to make money on the club, and then also think about something else. He scouts all his charmutas for the agency. Well, now he's got a perfect place to do it. But saying that, seeing the history criminal history of who he's associated with, I'm curious to see what's going to happen with it? So I've spoken about this before. I've been up financially in life. I've been down a lot financially in life.
Speaker 3: But when I.
Speaker 6: Truly think about my life, right, the happiest times weren't when I had the most money. In fact, it's probably when I didn't have the most money because I had the best people around me. I didn't have all these bloodsuckers trying to get shit from me. Right, So Clab live in this whole life being so obsessed with making all this money and bringing all these people around them. I wonder if he truly thinks that this is gonna be what makes him happy. So he's willing and, like he said, do anything for money. We already saw him overdose, right and almost die. He got arrested. What else is going to happen in his future because he thinks this is the key to life, making money and doing anything for it. And I want to leave you off with something to think about. This piece of shit, right, is so selfish, so greedy. He's willing to do all this stuff, show all this shit online, lead this example, and not give a shit what kids may want to follow in his footsteps. Let me know what you think.
Speaker 1: According to you, the Wachnan brothers, who both have several felony convictions, were known to develop connections with individuals affiliated with the Mexican Mafias I've told you in southern California, as well as connections with historically black gangs, including the crips. Remember nothing, nothing happens in that they teach other people criminality, and they're the brains behind the reason why it even continues on. Because you think a bunch of black gangs are that bright that they went are to be all in jail. No, it's they're they're selling the drugs. They're low level dope dealers for the fucking Jews. That's what their purpose is. And of course, you know the prison industrial complex. When it comes to the rap, you gotta gotta make sure you have a bunch of people wanting to be pieces of shit in the first place, so you have enough to recruit from. And then they recruit from jail too. How do you think these people go in that should have had massive sentences, they come back out and all of a sudden, there they're fifty cent Do you not think that that there was a jew with his hand up his ass, right, come on, blackgangs, including crips, whom they use as enforcers and collectors for their extortion schemes. The outlet Poker News reported, anymore, I want another one to give me another frame and babe, Yeah, no, I guess that's all we get. So once again, Jews, jews, Jews and jews. Right right, let's go around here. He went viral with the homeless stalker that went over his Yeah, he he ran over that was his name was reekin our I I C I N. And he had a bunch of fake followers and fake money on Instagram. I'll put him up there so you can find it. It was it was a It was a It was like a collaboration. It wasn't even it was all staged. That's what I'm saying. Everything about I R L is bullshit. The fuck is this? Yay? I'm not sure what the hell that isn't my stream filling for, But let's see, Oh, these two, these two are fucking assholes. I mean, yeah, they make good sense, but it's like, I feel like it's baiting people. So anyway, let me go ahead and see if I can find it by looking for a reekend. I gotta look for search there it is. So this is the kid that he This is a piece of shit right there. This is the one that he hit with his car or with his uh cyber truck. Surprised it didn't fold in half when he hit him. But yeah, I mean, look at this loser. That's a no warned.
Speaker 5: Warning.
Speaker 1: He says. He's a he's a he's a reject. That's funny. Oh man, So they put in a cyber truck out there. That's hilarious. So you got smashed like a bug, he says. That was a while back. That's sixteen weeks ago they did that. Oh man, they're showing the guy. Oh man, that's too funny. See, I told you this is who it is.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you about how much of these us though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got different, complete thing, got complete and total, like trash of a human being. Oh, there's neon. He was stalking him for a while.
Speaker 14: Alright, we're gonna go in there.
Speaker 1: Oh now their buddies apparently it's ever everything's fake and gay. There you go. There's there's a face for you. Isn't that nice? Who put that together?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: By the way, he thinks he's a he's an island boy. This guy so is he? Is he the long lost Epstein's son. The other island boys were were too cool for him. That's pretty pathetic. There's one who doesn't look nearly as shipped, but they they put together. But looking at the stacks, but what is it? Is it real? Is it fake? It's all on a toilet top. I'm the faster when it comes to this ship, and look more and more cyber trucks. H too funny. Yeah, nobody likes a kid. Apparently. I thought it was Connor.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you see what I'm talking about. You know what I'm what I'm looking at? Are you hundred standing four thousand followers in seventeen posts? Obviously that's purchased. They made they made something. John Bravot follows him. That's funny. They made this kid so that they just had another person for their for the little Uh look, oh he's got a gun. Yeah that's a great person. Yeah that's perfect. That's awesome. Who's the other person?
Speaker 23: Think?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a two sodas there, bro. He he does definitely look like an island boy that's got that stupid thing on his head right there too, the little yeah, and remember those kids are apparently half of Epstein's. Is that even real?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: See a little how red that ink is on that money? Is Is it even real? You put a couple of real ones on top and then you stack it. It seems like an awful waste of money to be given a kid like that, all of it and everybody knows who your money is. It's over here, he's got it. But come on, dude, come on, it's all image. Is this singing real? Is that thing even real?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Sort of tell so, yeah, that's that kid, and let's go back or I've got this thing with I's gotta find it again. There you go. So this is where I was like, you know, I can, I can. I can sustain a few things. I can. I can, I can, I can endure a few stupid fucking things about you being young and stupid and get over it and understand that, yeah, you're you're still a bad influence because of the ship that you started doing is allegedly, according to you at age fourteen, completely stupid idea, and you shouldn't be telling other people to do that. He shouldn't be saying, oh you you want to optimize your growth plates, you should be taking hgh at. It's like all these things were not scientific. But he is polypharma, right, so he is in the cult of pharmacia and he shows it very, very uh blatantly. I want to I want to make sure I get it. So because there's a part they say something and then they go back to it, but both both parts are important. Oh here it is, okay, let's get let's start it here.
Speaker 20: Do you think that's an important experience for guys to go through? Like, what do you think heartbreak teaches you female nature?
Speaker 12: Sort of like the brutality of.
Speaker 1: How so gay of a response? Heartbreak teaches you female behavior? Yeah, maybe a little bit obviously. Does it make you a tougher person too? I mean, does this experience in life make you better? Every time? I avoid all experiences only the pleasurable ones, thank you clivicular. Yeah, we'll get right down.
Speaker 12: That they'll be willing to let go of something. It just for essentially no reason.
Speaker 1: So I think it's like, and it sounds like he's personally pouting about a girl right.
Speaker 12: Now, lesson, And it's definitely good that it happens to people earlier in their life. But I think it can sometimes be a negative thing that leads people to be resentful, and that's certainly what you want to avoid. But it's just like sort of a fool fool me once situation. So as long as you.
Speaker 1: Could, does he come across as the neuro divergent intellect that he thinks he is or does he sound like he's like half retarded, because I kind of lean towards the second. But when you're not dealing with very bright people that you're trying to fool in the first place, just being able to string a sentence together is usually good enough.
Speaker 12: Be you know, super analytical, and just reflect on that in like a positive way, then it's it's for the best.
Speaker 20: I do want to know, like, why do you think most women leave men because there's something better on the table?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 12: Women are always looking for the next best thing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into the part. I just want to make sure I went back far enough to get to maybe I can just get a bit up right here. Let's go here.
Speaker 12: Get SDS for sure.
Speaker 20: If you had a son, what drugs would you make sure he did to look as good as possible.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm gonna use some semantics here and just say like drugs because that's such an umbrella like term that could be looped in with like recreational stuff. So hear, what drugs would you give your son? It's like it sounds a lot worse than saying pharmaceuticals. Yeah, yeah, so what pharmaceuticals what I give my son? First of all, I would never give my kid or allow my kid to use recreational drugs, even though I have and I've I've gone super into it, and I've been pretty open about my usage of certain w rec drugs. I think it's one of the worst things. It destroys lives. So it's never something I would push anyone towards. But there are things that I would advocate for with obviously a doctor being involved, like HGH. I think that's one of the most beneficial things, because if you're putting yourself into that elevated level for a prolonged period during puberty, the growth.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know enough about anything to be making these statements. And this is all based on the strength of his belief in the system of the cult of pharmacia and what these assholes want you to think about health, which remember is the exact inversion of what would be healthy for you. So every thing that they try to explain to you will also be tainted. So you're telling me that you know because it's a mechanism of chemicals and buyout and you know chemistry and biology, and it's not got nothing to do with something else when it comes to your development, and why your body even new to do this all chemical it's all chemical signaling, must be so you know exactly what you're supposed to do when you're supposed to do it in order to hijack and you know, basically push down the button as hard as you can on certain aspects of your of your development, and you can do that without anything else on the outside fucking up, because what how do you know? How do you know you can do these certain things and that's not going to spill over into other things that are going to be harmful or that what you're saying is actually going to happen is even happening at all, Especially with HGH. That's a really stupid thing to be trying to push at a young age. That is the dumbest thing I've heard.
Speaker 12: What that's going to do for you is going to benefit you so much. You look at income based on height and all the statistics.
Speaker 1: So he's saying it's going to make you taller. Yeah, acromiglia. Your heart expanding in a certain way so that it's disproportionate, and then you have arrhythmuis and death, which is what happens to a lot of these bodybuilders who were taking HGH. Their heart grows, their organs grow, and then they die.
Speaker 12: Reason not to, you know, with proper supervision and proper protocols like not spiking.
Speaker 1: Your right go to the expert who who knows how to poison yourself. Yeah, yeah, I'm an expert in poisoning you just enough to where you probably probably won't die. Yeah, that's a guy you should listen to.
Speaker 12: Glucose uh super out of range by like eating carbohydrates after taking hh So, if done properly, that's the best point in your life to do it. And it sounds bad because you know, you're a kid, you're still going through puberty, but that's the only time in your life where it works. You know, you give someone ah shah and they're twenty one years old, their growth plates are closed. A lot of the growth pathways are going to be as efficient.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of this is any I don't think he actually did any of this because you don't get an act. It's not a well rounded, balanced response when you introduce things like this thinking that you're going to better or enhance or just hit the spots that you mentally wanted to hit and not hit others. I don't think he really did this, but this is a really dangerous thing to be telling other people to do, and I think that's one of the reasons why it's being promoted and why he's on a three million follower podcast. Only that really addresses who's watching Jack Neil or even knew who the hell he was, other younger kids.
Speaker 20: And yeah, it just doesn't do the same thing. Would you take out their student loans to get plustic surgery?
Speaker 12: I would think that that's something that would I wouldn't need to be addressed until my influence is no longer h you know, over the kid when they're eighteen years old, when they're an adult, If they decide that that's the route that they want to go, then that's kind of how it is. And I would I would completely understand, but I would just have to take a look at sort of where we are as a society. If things are more brutal, and in terms of so so.
Speaker 1: You you hadjus to accommodate the world another stupid fucking view. I don't even think the Master of the what do you call it?
Speaker 5: What was he?
Speaker 1: The Prince of Darkness even said that. He said he doesn't want the world to change. He doesn't want to change the real He doesn't want the world to change him. Wasn't that what Asie said in his son But no, he's saying, let the world change you, and if it's brutal, then douce things to yourself in the process in order to make your your ride through it less invasive. What a fucking faggot.
Speaker 20: Program in looks.
Speaker 12: Then I'd be like, well, yeah, this is fucking justified, but I certainly wouldn't allow any any kid.
Speaker 1: To It's like hypnotic listening to him with his pauses and.
Speaker 12: His things without being fully clear about what it is, being super well researched on the potential downsides, and just being like one hundred percent with any decision.
Speaker 1: This was a guy who, for attention, said he was gonna break his legs so that he could be six or five instead of six to two and a horrifically painful operation. And also that he was going to do a double bone breaking john Is on his you know, bone breaking surgery on his jaw in Turkey. Now that neither of those things happened, but they got attention, didn't they?
Speaker 3: That major?
Speaker 20: I'm sure you've thought about this recently with all the girls asking you like how they should looks max and dating girls in general. But like, if you were a woman, what drug stock would you take to looks max?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 1: How does that now look feminine? Not never mind the hair, but that's fucking bracelet besides like reto, I mean, or the or the sweater, but I mean whateverously.
Speaker 20: Like, is there certain things that are different for men and women?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, absolutely, I mean anything uh in terms of their hormonal profile would be something that you have to manage extremely differently. So you know, you wouldn't be doing TRT or or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I think this might actually be Clavicular's house.
Speaker 12: You wouldn't be taking DHT blockers, which are things that commonly took about for loox maxing. Maybe something like a topical aestu dial on their breasts. What would be something that I would advocate for, or using something called astrail.
Speaker 1: Which is so he's probably pharma in pharma all day because if it does something positive, forget about all the negative shit it does. Just do it for that roll the dice gamble on the positive only being the thing that you get.
Speaker 12: Out of it, just a lower concentration.
Speaker 1: This is all not the way you're supposed to handle health at all whatsoever. If anybody listens to our doctor Glidden talks, you understand that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Drugs are really bad. Drugs are not the answer. You don't drug your way to health.
Speaker 19: You know what you do.
Speaker 1: You take the freaking essential nutrients and if you need a freaking look, smax work out.
Speaker 12: Estrogen on the face is another thing that could be really good. So that's technically like vaginal cream but topical estrogen. There's been a lot of studies done about this is super good studies.
Speaker 1: He's going back to the Jew run shit that tells you to do things like drink your pea, Yeah awesome, rub this all over your body, this all over your face should be fine because the Jews says so. Because the rocketfiller centator said so because you know, whatever else, NIH totally approves this safe and effective.
Speaker 12: For collagen production. It's amazing for your skins.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you ever correlate that this is the same industry that and the same people that also told you to get these vaccines for viruses that don't fucking exist. Until they come back from that with some sort of explanation, why would you listen to them about anything.
Speaker 12: Else blast and smoothing over your pores. So there's a lot of benefit to that, and that going systemic isn't going to be problematic for a woman because that's their sex hormone. But if you were to rub estrogen cremium on yourself as a man, that is going to go systemic, which means it absorbed transdermally, and that's going to cause you.
Speaker 1: Nothing about this is very profund, So let's go back to most replayed. Let's just keep goingitious.
Speaker 20: So what would be the results if a girl did the things that you just recommended.
Speaker 12: Better scan and better developed breasts.
Speaker 20: Is there anything they can do to build their butt like anything like that?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, absolutely, I mean you could just regular muscular hypertro fee. But in terms of like fat storage. That's something that without just surgical intervention, you wouldn't be able to change how your genetics allow for you to store fat. Some people are lucky with that.
Speaker 20: I see people get like injections for their boot. Is that stuff real? Is it bad for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you asking the nineteen or twenty year old what's good and what's bad for their health for cosmetic freaking purposes? Because so it's like, let's get the fourth hand information, because we're going to ask the kid who believes in the system and the study that he read from a bunch of idiots who were getting paid by some sort of grant to come up with us the very you know what do you call it results that some other entity wanted them to have so that they could push something that's so scientific different technologies.
Speaker 12: So some of it's good, but in a lot of cases, it's really going to come down to the doctor whur'st performing a lot of these procedures whether or not they're going to overdo it with the volume that they're in. Jack Dang.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to get to the part and the last time I wasn't quite there. There's two parts where it comes up first he talks about why he wouldn't do something for his child if in this hypothetical situation of having a child, and then he goes on about just lamd pasing all parents who prevent poisons from going into their child, which is infuriating. And now he's got it. They didn't even talk about John Bravlocks steered right away from the Peter Teeal connections. He's got all kinds of really high profile, very rich, very sodomite like Jews around him. And this is why I'm trying to explain to people. Nobody comes out of uh nowhere like this. And Ian Carroll is another one. Peters, Stu Peters is another one I know that hurts people's feelings to heroics dou he talks about the Jews. Yeah, because that's what they want him to do. They want him to be a honeypot so people who can put on their compute, you know, the keyboards, and then they'll fuck with those people instead of Stew. Stew's the magnet to get you to come there in the first place. Yeah, I've been on there, but I was trying to support the show. I haven't been asked back on either.
Speaker 12: Or just you know, making sure it's not some Colombian like random clinic that's not being sanitary. You get infections in third world times.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, again, this is a very jew minded response to this that these other countries they're medical is somehow less what do you call it, They're not as cleaning or they're they don't do it. Here's the thing. None of the allopathic methods are good anywhere. And if you're gonna like stem cell treatment someplace over, that's what they do in Colombia they do. They do the stem cell treatments instead of just understanding nutrition. They people go through all these lanthes and spend all this money and it's all a big Jewish trap to make Jews more wealthy and more powerful in the world while you're fucking harming yourself. Oh I got less pain in my back. Yipee, yipee. You know what else you could have done? Solve the fucking problem. Solve the goddamn problem. But you know, surgery is great. Stem cells from god knows who or what child they rifted it out of sounds awesome. They need to get rid of those stem cells. Anyway, it's a good thing. You're able to help them with that trees.
Speaker 12: Like we've seen a lot of people. Uh there's there's even been deaths from stuff like this. So just being very like, well researched and actually putting up the proper amount of money to get it done the right way.
Speaker 1: Says the guy who's gonna go to Turkey to have his job broken, that's important.
Speaker 20: Do you ever go to the doctor here?
Speaker 1: It is I think this might be the start I should have started her here.
Speaker 12: Why well, I just go through telemedicine if that's what you're asking for drugs.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh no, you, oh I thought you. When I get drugs that I'm not supposed to have, like steroids and testosterone and shit, they just give them to me because I asked nicely.
Speaker 12: But I haven't been to a physical doctor's office probably since I was like twelve years old, thirteen years old.
Speaker 20: To get like check out.
Speaker 1: So obviously I'm hearing this, and I'm thinking that there's gonna be a positive message here that I'm gonna like this. I'm gonna be able to like this kid, not just like him because he ran over and again that was fake unfortunately, but not even because I like that.
Speaker 3: And I was like yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool. It's like everybody's like, ah, how could you do such thing? I was like, that kid fucking deserved it. I was like, good for him for saying I hope so too. He's like, is he dead?
Speaker 15: Hope?
Speaker 1: So like when you said that, I was like, yeah, yeah, it's very cold, calculated, very dexter like of him to do that. And the kid was irritating him all over the place in different spots, and he felling flipped him for jump. If somebody jumped on my vehicle, yeah, the gas pedal would be pushed. If somebody tried to damage my property, like an asshole jumping all on it, Yeah, you're goddamn right. They'd be going over the over the hood. Absolutely. I wouldn't even fucking think twice, especially if it was a cop. Anyway, So I'm thinking that this is this is leading up to something positive. So I'm gonna I'm I'm listening a little bit closer.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's never been he hasn't been a doctor. Maybe there's something here, Maybe there's something that I could I can clip out here to make you know, to make this and emphasize this point that you shouldn't be going to the freaking MD and then he fucking ruins it like blood work.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but that's not something you have to do in person either.
Speaker 20: Do you ever get sick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 20: Is there anything you take that make sure you never get sick?
Speaker 1: No, because it's all fucking bullshit. That's why.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I haven't really had any problems with that ever in my life. I've never taken meeting.
Speaker 1: If you're not eating out food that you don't know that you're allergic to, if you're not eating a bunch of garbage that you're not supposed to be eating, and if you're getting all the nutrition that you need as far as the nutrients are concerned, being sick is going to be one of the rarest things that occurs. Plus being young doesn't hurt either. And being too drug to know, like that fucking goofy ass space that we're looking at right now, being too sedated to even know if you're sick, that's helpful too.
Speaker 12: In vaccines, well, since I was young, just something that I guess immune system is pretty strong.
Speaker 20: You didn't get vaccinated.
Speaker 1: No, so he didn't get vaccinated. But anybody who gets vaccinated as a fucking retard. And remember this part, how did you. And by this time, I'm like, yeah, all right, cool. He doesn't like shots, he's anti shot, he doesn't go to the doctor. I'm gonna I'm all like, fuck yeah, clev awesome somebody young saying this. The more people get it through their heads. And then he fucks it up.
Speaker 12: Oh that that was like not good for you, because I just knew I didn't I didn't need it. I wasn't one of those people that was, you know, asking all these questions about is it gonna make me infertile? Is it gonna kill me? I was more so just like I don't want to turn off my xbox and go to a clinic and get a vaccine that I don't need it. If I get COVID, I'm not gonna die.
Speaker 1: So when he said did you get vaccinated, he didn't mean all your life as a child going through school. He just was referring to the COVID shots. So then I pulled back on the I'm like, well, okay, because they're burning this one because I had too much bad publicity. So the Jews are burning that, but they're going to come back with some other freaking thing that they're going to say, you need a shot, or are they gonna do it all over again and people are going to be lining up again.
Speaker 12: So that was kind of my thinking. I was in eighth grade, you know, I wasn't some huge political dissident where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, why do you have to be a political dissident to not want to be poisoned by Jews? See the way he frames this and he thinks he's so intelligent and so superior to He's a fucking idiot to think that this has to do with your political position, whether or not you are dumb enough to be taking into your arm what they would normally have to poison a well to kill you with, and they're going to inject it directly into you. And that's historically Jews poison wells. Is why I'm saying it like that. But now they have you know, they've they've had this medical system for so long that everybody is forced into obeying, and they just poisoned the I mean, fuck you bitch, Like they're poisoning the fuck out of you in many different ways, keeping you sick, and every once in a while they want a cooling. Oh look there's a disease out there that's gonna get you there's called a virus and it's flying through the air like an invisible unicorn. Bullshit. But they do have toxins in the environment that do make people have the symptoms that they want to convey on the news mean something. It means you have this thing, and this thing requires this procedure, and this procedure will make it all better, and then you dive myocarditis or something.
Speaker 12: Sort of. You know, my main issue with the vaccine would just be the timeline.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 12: You look at all the clinical trials on humans and all of the studies that go into getting a drug approved. That's a multi year process. You like, how long it's taken to get REDA approved and patented by Eli and Lilly. That's like a multi year process and it's still not done to this day. Right, But you're telling me that we have this vaccine that's just suddenly been approved.
Speaker 1: We're talking about retitude trade by the way.
Speaker 12: For seven months. It's just not the proper timeline. It hadn't been research enough to be released.
Speaker 20: Do you think GLP ones are for people who didn't get vaccinated?
Speaker 12: No, Nope, not at all. I'm very pro science. So if the you know, COVID vaccination had gone through the proper stages of research, more human trials, I would be a little bit more open to it. But then again, it's just not.
Speaker 1: Hey, fag out there, why do you watch? Are you masochistic? Why do you watch? Why do you contact me on my business fucking content page like a fucking faggot and then call me gay, show yourself in public and I'll fucking take you out. You're a pussy. So this is what you do instead, you fucking piece of shit. And then you have the you have the audacity to call me gay and a bad dad. Dude, I will fucking end.
Speaker 12: You something I needed.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: Do you see any other drugs that are liked that that they don't go through the proper trials and they get pushed out.
Speaker 12: That's kind of the first time we've seen anything to that scale. That's that's really just something that.
Speaker 1: Was so far, so good. Right, everything sounds pretty good. You're thinking, Okay, well, too long of an explanation as far as why you would you shouldn't consider it anyway. But if you're not completely popped out of the matrix, you don't realize that the health system was created by people who were genocidal eugenicists and coblists, regardless if they were Jewish or not, they were cobbolists like Thomas Malthus, who said, make everybody invert everything. If it's good for you, tell them it's bad. If there's a bad practice, like living next to a swamp, tell them, encourage people to go do that so that they get diseases from, you know, mosquitoes or whatever the swampiness. They This is literally in his writings, and this is what they designed and conformed allopathic medicine to represent. And if you know that, things start to make more sense as to why things are what they are. Why chemo is utilized, it's not for the lack of it not working. It's doing exactly what they want it to do. They want to make you sick, impoverished, and dead.
Speaker 12: A lot of questions went into that, and a lot of the censorship made people super wary about the vaccine. So that's kind of why there's still so much doubt and spec for uh like big pharma and mainstream medicine. A lot of the stuff I talk about is because of what they did with COVID. But that's one example that even I'm like this was fucked.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it was interesting the reason. I was mostly joking about that question, but I was like, damn, like, like, I know, clav has been taking retta for ages, but it's really being pushed hard right now, and I think it's just probably a money making thing, right No, because it's not even approved yet. It's being uh well, it's not being pushed by big pharma like influencers. I guess, like everyone's talking about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah obviously. I mean everyone's got you know, a peptide GLP one store now, but that's going to go away within you know, the next probably a year. Who knows the timeline on where we're at with you know, their patent and everything. But a lot of the times the retta that people are selling tends to be munjaro ch r Z appetite. It tends to be underdoz because the shit all comes from Chinese labs, right, it's not actually being produced in the ternet as if it's somehow better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agraint it it might not be the peptide that you think it is, and it's just labeled something. Okay, great, you should be messing with this stuff anyway. You're sure as hell it shouldn't be pinning it. But the whole idea of like it comes from a different place, as if the science behind it is somehow legitimate in the first place, and it isn't. All these things come with side effects. All these things are these peptides, these proteins are from HeLa monster venom. Every goddamn one of them is part of it. Look it up. It's some animal venom or another that paralyzes your stomach. Those other things like paralyzes your vegus nerve, causes gas, geoparesis, causes your retina to detach from behind the eye, all kinds of horrible things. But hey, you won't get hungry because all the foods rotting in your stomach and can't even digest.
Speaker 12: I'd say it's a lot of the time it's straight up just drop ship from there. There's no third party tst thing, and there's like play.
Speaker 1: Hey, nemos, I'm thinking this is But if you're not, let's let me read this. Faggots, you realize you're an idiot and a bad gay dad who causes like an idiot? Do you yeah, this sounds like nemos? Do you do that in front of your child?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not there. I'm right here, you fucking faggot, you super dead fake person. Tank tops are gay. I'm not wearing a tank top right now. And tank tops aren't gay unless you're a fat piece of shit, which you probably are, or a skinny piece of shit like that child molester who sells drugs to kids na named Nemos who's also gay. By the way. Uh yeah, Okay. If people want to talk like that and contact me on my business account from my website, you should have the balls to confront me in person so that you can be handled properly because you don't belong on this fucking planet. And we'll see, obviously, if it's a fair fight, one of us is gonna one of us is gonna lose. But at least do it like a man, you fucking piece of shit, and don't question my ability to be a good father, because that will get your Ugh. It's all good. It's all good because you know what you're doing. That rage baiting bullshit anyway, But it doesn't matter. This is just an example for other people out there, because I have a lot of people in a lot of places that appreciate what I do. And they've got some push and pull in this world. So I would be very careful what you'd fucking say, because anybody can be found out. Ipaddresses are really really interesting like that.
Speaker 12: US and contaminants, right, So I did a YouTube video before I got banned, kind of going through a steroid forum looking at the stuff that's coming in from China, like they're HGH and there's literally plastic contaminants.
Speaker 3: This stuff is not.
Speaker 1: That's not what makes it bad for you. Yeah, that's an additionally shitty thing because it's not purified. But HGH by itself, ACROMEGLEI, the freaking phones in your body start growing. It's not something to be messing.
Speaker 12: With reconstituted, you know.
Speaker 1: You remember under the giant acroglia.
Speaker 12: As it should be a lot of the times it's not even the right drug that you're buying. They're just giving you something similar that's cheaper to produce. So you run into a lot of risk with these like overseas underground labs, there's no regulations, you have no idea what's going on, you know. So third party tests are extremely important. US domestic stuff extremely important.
Speaker 20: Do you think that's a big problem? Is that pretty dangerous that people are getting GLP ones from drop.
Speaker 1: It's coming up saying.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, and people are gonna say, oh, well, that's cuz you know, you just want to like sell whatever. It's like, Sure, do the fucking overseas. Shit.
Speaker 1: It's very hard to listen to him, isn't it.
Speaker 12: But send it into a lab and get it tested, and I guarantee and most cases it'll be a different GLP one, it won't be the rata.
Speaker 20: So would you vaccinate your kids?
Speaker 24: Here?
Speaker 1: It is here, it comes here. It is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, with like the traditional.
Speaker 1: Traditional oh traditional poisons. Yeah, you're right, because no one has ever had autism or SIDS or anything like that. Nobody's ever died. Let's see, thirty forty years ago. How old am I now? So I'm forty six, So thirty eight years ago they were pretty poisonous because uh, yeah, they killed my little brother. Yeah. I wasn't the one making the decisions of the choices, and my mom wasn't either. It was my dad or my stepmother who went to the problem. I'm guessing this is what happened. But because two months and two weeks into his life, he was over and he stopped breathing. The only two things that cause that are the fucking injections or having your atlas vertebrae out of place when you're delivered into the world and it pinches on. I believe it's a nerve that affects your respiratory system. So if you don't have a good chiropractor, you probably shouldn't be. You should have a chiropractor, a full body chiropractor, in any delivery room if you're not doing it at home. Because these doctors are very rough and they don't give a fuck, and most of them are Jews. Do you think they give a shit about seeing another go into the world. I'd be very careful about that. Don't let them have their HEP shots, none of that. We've gone through this so many times. But don't let your child get poisoned by the system, because the system's trying to poison them, to make them a cog in the machine or dead. So, yeah, he's saying traditional shots. When I was a little kid, I think they only had like five or eight of them. But nobody should be freaking around freaking around with that stuff. Nobody. I don't care. Oh, traditional shots. Now let's hear what this ask fuck has to say? And now you know why he's there, and now you know why he's spreading.
Speaker 12: His message flu shots and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Flu shots he didn't even say, like that's a normal thing. A flu shot, really a flu shot. That's the choice that you made. You didn't say, Emma, you know the mons, measles, rebella. You didn't say whatever else. The other bullshit is tetanus whatever you just said. Oh my god, that's pretty pathetic. There's eighty of them, now, eighty of them that they say standardized for school eighty there's you know, a doses of the same thing that are repeated. They might make sure you're good and poisoned. But this, this fucking piece of shit here. Who's gonna be talking to young adults who might end up having children soon or are you know, are in the process, someone's are you pregnant? They're gonna listen to this fucking little piece of shit here. I'm a little I'm a little amped up about this, very empt up about.
Speaker 12: This measles whatever. Yeah, because that's the point in your life where you're super at risk, and.
Speaker 11: No you're not.
Speaker 1: These things don't even fucking exist. They're not viruses don't exist. The reason why they're having reactions to environments is because in these environments were toxic. Whether it was a cannery dumping shit into the water that was causing you know, smallpox outbreaks. All these things have a solution or an explanation that have nothing to do with scary viruses in the air. That and you're just completely unprepared for these things that in the nature bullshit, bullshit, And if you believe this, you're an idiot. And if you're and if you do believe this in you're an idiot. You shouldn't be telling other people what they should and shouldn't do, and you shouldn't sure shit, shouldn't have a freaking harsh judgment or not a harsh opinion about this.
Speaker 12: A lot of these things could kill you. What do you think is with all the like anti voxers and stuff, fucking fuck you, that's just straight up cognitive dissonance. Those people are they want their kids to die.
Speaker 1: Those people want their kids to die. Now now, Clev, I kind of hope that you do. And I'm glad that you're getting in deep and you're getting all your money. You're gonna be gone in a couple of years when we're at the other they're either gonna put you in the dirt or you're gonna put yourself in the dirt, and you fucking deserve it.
Speaker 12: So just complete, complete, fucking cognitive dissonance. And I would never advocate for that level.
Speaker 1: So if you don't vaccine, so now we know, wife clap is clap because if you don't vaccinate your children, if you don't poison them like the Jews want you to, then you want your children to die. That's his that's his statement. That's his fucking statement. Vaculation, not that these will kill you if you take them or give you all kinds of you know, speaking of cognitive you're going to have cognitive dysfunction putting all these poisons into your child's body. They're going to suffer for that, including encephalitis, all kinds of things that could potentially happen depending on what the hell is in those doses a cop Obviously, not every one of them is going to be as poisoned as the other one because they can't make it that obvious. But they're poisoning you, and they're you're letting somebody you're putting that much trust into a system that already has no clue what the hell health is. Who believes in magical fairies and biting unicorns that don't exist called viruses And the whole purpose and point behind the shots is because of the fraud of viruses. If there's no virus, the solution does not apply. There's no reason to get an injection. If the thing that you're trying to get an injection to prevent or to stop doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist, then why are you're getting poison put into you? And the claim that they have a piece of that that they're then putting with it, that's not true. None of that's true. The whole entire thing is a fraud. The whole thing is a fraud, and this fucking kid is a piece of shit.
Speaker 20: Schizomaxy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is pretty just Schitzo applying different copes that they've seen with like distrust for the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: To distrust for the mainstream media is why you don't want your children to be poisoned by a bunch of Jews and their juice system that they call allopathy. Is that what you're saying to clap okay, got it? Everything that you say after this is completely no avoid because you're a moron.
Speaker 12: Farma as well, and a lot of the times like I get it, but it's too much, too oar of the line.
Speaker 20: Is there any part of big Pharma that you feel like is kind of like a sylep?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 15: No, a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are you going to say here next? Watch how pathetic this is?
Speaker 12: I'd take it. And stimulants are probably the biggest one. Yeah, so brand name stimulants like adderall.
Speaker 1: Brand naming being better than the the generic. That's the big fraud of pharma, not that they're selling you poisons or making you feel like you need a poison in order to keep your child or yourself safe and healthy. It's overcharging you for name brands stimulants. That's that's the big fraud of big pharma. Wow. Wow, Wow, I don't want to look at that anymore. Hey, help me buy a camera. Oh yeah, so that was the Trips on Hell Tripped through Hell yesterday? I tried to play was it this one?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think David Welcock actually died either. Let's see, so we were looking at this unfit for trial man accused of killing young women on light rail train found incapable to proceed by a psychiatric facility. This piece of shit here who has multiple felons murders Arena Zarutzka and stabs her to death, this piece of shit here, and no justice will be had, And then we're not even gonna I don't know where he is, but we're not going to be able to get a hold of him for a while. And anybody who like I don't know why, or who could potentially or possibly have that much against me that they constantly stalk like a bunch of little homos who are obsessed. All I want is what's best for mankind moving forward. If you take exception to that, you know what you are. You're a worthless piece of shit, or you're an envious piece of shit because maybe you are a broadcaster yourself and you just don't like my message because of something about the the fraud of the Abrahamic death cults that really bothers you. That I that I that I point out, whatever the case may be, you're a pathetic human being to actually go after people who are doing what they think is the rest is the best you're trying, especially if it's who I think it is. They're scam artists, they're liars, they're fucking shills, their grifters at the very worst. All right, so we've got out over here to have alex so Man, let's a climbing sucks. We know USA gives billions to Israel. Does anyone know how much the Western countries like England, France, Germany, etcetera give it Israel yearly? Too much? Don't know, but if it's five bucks, it's too much, says Cashiro. Clave Man will be all used up soon. He seems to me like he just a talentless, dull, lifeless adult to me, exactly exactly. It kind of sucks to learn how beautiful you. Edward Somma says, it kind of sucks to learn how beautiful you are as a teen, because you're all a bit monkey looking as teens, especially males. I was gonna say probably most people who would take Team Beauty seriously are other teens, but maybe that's why they're using clavicular Yeah, thank you for that again as well. Why is that nigger famous? Is he a rapper?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Academics? I have no idea, I have no idea. He's just on rumble. Look at look for him on Rumble. I don't even know how to spell it. I think it's AK and then Deemics has a K in it two or some dumb shit like that. He's just a fat retard. He's pro Trump. He's just another He's another thing that has been manufactured for us and giving a bunch of followers so that we could think that that's where you go to hang out. It's just for black people, that's it. Why do you think Byron is Myron? He's another one, like super an acolytical, peering out through the same pair of eyes, waiting for its moment to strike. I'm kind of just basically Clavitt has the personality of a pet rock. That's what you can be five four and be excellent at carpentry or car repair, et cetera, and make one hundred an hour all day. I mean, they had doctors lying on TV and even Biden, I know, I know, saying that puberty blockers were temporarily, temporary and reversible. Alex Bisle said, what the fuck this nigga knows things about vaginal cream? Yeah, just don't rub it all over your face if you're dude. Topical estrogen on breast. I hope it doesn't get passed on other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, that causes cancer. Too much estrogen causes brea literally causes breast cancer. And he's telling you to do it. I didn't even catch that part. Yeah, that's really bad. That's really bad. Too much estrogen is what you ask a doctor, Ask a doctor, Glenna, ask anybody.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: They try to balance it with progesterone and stuff like that, which is not the right way to do it. Fix, fix the problem, Fix the problem instead of trying to adjust the chemicals. Fix the problem. And yet Yeah, so overproduction of estrogen usually leads to lumped breast and breast cancer, if I'm not mistaken, that's one of the things that does it find out. So if you're putting dak kream on you, that's just another way the demon freaking doctors are telling you to do the very thing that's going to make them more money when you're dying of cancer. A pac Man forty says, of course, he doesn't mention spending the money you would waste on this at the farmer's market. Get great meat, a goat and goat, cheese and eggs and vegetates. Haha. Dan I thought you were too interested in clovic in a month or two ago, but it really is hard to look away from this unfortunate situation. Yeah, and it's it's weird because when you're trying to look at what's going around and trending simply for the fact that why just to try to study what the hell that is that they're up to, and then you see people like him who seem like they are they have the normalcy factor, a little bit of a decent human being, but then the shit that they say at certain times completely is is is it desperate, disparate whatever from the other rhetoric or the other mentality or personality that you thought you saw previously. It's just I don't know. It makes it more confusing as to what the hell am I looking at because the whole do you understand what IRL was in the first place and how fake it is and not jumping on because as soon as I started this scene in this, I'm like this, the repercussions aren't here for what he's doing. And there's other people that I see and it's all stunts. It's all stunts that are being orchestrated by people who aren't the kids they're like the managerial you know, high end jew managerial things that are creating these big situations to draw more people's attention into this absolutely total just iral streaming is like if you have no life, you watch how other people living, right, So every once in a while they have to add some sort of drama or events into it to keep people's attention, and it's it's always fake usually. I mean, I don't think that kid getting hit by the by the truck was anything that wasn't scripted, and there was other things, even even the overdose where his you see his face right now with the scratches all over it, I don't I don't think it was an overdose. I think he may have had a little bit too much for him to handle of whatever. Hell, he was drinking out there and he was having a good time. But I don't think that this isn't the kid who like he goes on these iral streams. At what point did he have time to sit around and make the connections he had? No those connections followed, followed found him and he's not running a club. You know, running club entails being behind the scenes doing shit and writing and you know, checking the books and checking the cameras and doing all this stuff and buying the inventory. He's not part of the that's not his hosts, that's not his his club, because he would even never see him if it was, it would it wouldn't just be Oh, I have money for all these people to do it for bullshit. Bullshit. You're putting your name on it. That's it. They manufactured you. And now they're using your name that they manufactured as the as the mascot for the place. Oh, let's go to clubs club. Who it's a Jew. Surprise, surprise. Oh, by the way, it's an it's raally murderer in Miami, which is apparently must be a lot like Tel Aviv because there's a lot of Jews over there in Miami. Hey, Dan is a health nut. Do you have any recommendations for mentional cramps?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: Uh, Doctor Glidden might have a home heliopathic remedy for that, though.
Speaker 20: You.
Speaker 1: I wonder if mayors are abused to give some of these estrogen things. Yeah, maybe animal people know about this. There was something called premarron. They abused a lot of horses to make it and make money. That's crazy. You think they would just be able to synthesize it or something. Blue shot paralyze my feeble old man. I don't recognize you, but hello. Flu shot paralyzed my gma aspo Like Grandma, she went to sleep that night and her legs never worked again. Oh my god, right, flu shot because of something that they said, Oh, it's the flu seasons a season, it's a poison season. People get the shots and then they get sick or they dump out something. Edward, are you a member of Doctor Glynnon's Edward said no, and then Alex says, oh, what does this say the art of self management?
Speaker 16: What is this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Or is this literally from preventional syndrome? There you go, there you go, it's on there. What's this one? Oh that's blurry? Yeah, until listen to mister Dan talking about rubbs made me remember us saying in my language, there's no rubbing medicine to heal stupid. But even if it was, if if there was one, they would eat it. All right, let's go back to this. What's you guys saying my viral homost talkers thing? We got that one down, and then rumble we got Karen says, wait, you're talking, you're talking while I'm learning from expert on how to make my boobs in But look looks next. Yeah all right, so there's all that wonderful stuff. Let me throw it down something here. This is pathetic. This is this is this is related to what Clavicular is doing. Sadly, three people yesterday saw that we are were.
Speaker 15: Some three people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and actually we have a sofa now hotel, it's a couch.
Speaker 1: We call it so coach three random Well, yes, that's.
Speaker 21: Time or like no, what, Well, maybe.
Speaker 16: Imagine the amount of brainwashing it takes for these girls to stand there and brag about this on video. I'm being guys. Come on and imagine that dad, poor dad washing this hopefully not with the shotgun in his mouth right now, probably on e looking for our new daughter. Keep your kids away from the media because it truly poisons the young minds out there.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 16: Okay, guys, come on, hi there.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 13: I wonder why the media is not covering this.
Speaker 7: This is jose Isaias Martel Ariaga, and he was just arrested for doing something very disturbing.
Speaker 25: Ariaga is facing forty counts of first degree sexual exploitation of a miner, as well as nine counts of indecent liberties, among other charges. Police report says Ariaga got the videos by telling the miner that if she blocked him, he'd send the videos to her parents, as well as threatening to tell the victim's boyfriend what she had been sending. He is being held at the Gaston County Jail with a court apparent schedule from work sixteenth.
Speaker 7: He is also on so Jose, the twenty three year old Mexican national who's snuck into this country breaking the law, is now facing over fifty felony counts for crimes against a minor. But here's the disturbing part that I'm not seeing anybody else cover. Why is he listed as a white male in the database? He's clearly not. And this isn't a one off. If you dig through police records, you will find dozens, if not hundreds, in every single county you look at where certain people are labeled incorrectly, almost as if to skew crime statistics. This is a serious problem and more people need to be talking about it. I wonder why the media is not covering this.
Speaker 13: This is Jose.
Speaker 6: Is I.
Speaker 3: What do you study?
Speaker 26: I need?
Speaker 1: Business?
Speaker 3: Business?
Speaker 15: Yeah, spell business.
Speaker 13: B I E I no, B I S S I N S.
Speaker 18: Business. I'm not chipping.
Speaker 1: No, you're a Somalian or whatever the hell you are. And everything that you guys talk about is a bunch of fraud lists. It's all bullshit. You go through did you see the freaking mills that are just printing out certificates and diplomas for these people so that they look like they actually have credentials when they come over here, just to defraud the system. But it's all part of the same game. And yes there's Jews behind that too, that are bringing these people over that have absolutely no quality or value to them whatsoever. But and that would be one thing, but it's another thing to lie about it another thing to give them false credentials so that they swallow either up jobs or positions and schools in colleges. Prime example, a guy who's in business who can't spell it, Like, what the hell is that? Jobless migrant in England? I sleep all day, I can't spell or do math. A foreigner admits jobless. A young foreigner admits jobless, fails basic spelling in math, routine, wake up, sleep again, do nothing. This is the contribution. Group needs opportunity demands responsibility, study, work, add value, not drain society. So he is homeless. He looks like he got a pretty fresh air cut. Jobless migrant? What am I missing when he says he's homeless? Job okay, jobless not homeless? Fails basic spelling in math routine, Wake up, sleep again, do nothing.
Speaker 3: A little bit? Yeah. Next question is what's the summer of forty and fifty five?
Speaker 18: Ye got it together? And no nightfall?
Speaker 12: Knightfol yeah, night fall?
Speaker 1: How do you get too far?
Speaker 2: Never mind?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. Why am I argument?
Speaker 3: That's not before?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I pass?
Speaker 1: I know I pass. Yeah you will. You'll be pushed right through the system.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your morning routine?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 14: Awake cold?
Speaker 1: Oh, Tyler, I wake up? I go to a toilet. He didn't say toilet in listening. He goes to toilet, Denny pisses and brushes his teeth. I don't know why I went to the toilet the first place. Maybe it was get rabitstooth, brush out of it.
Speaker 18: I don't know. Go back into bed, I recop again?
Speaker 3: No, because I wake up late in it, so I don't really.
Speaker 7: Sleep at night.
Speaker 1: Look blankness in his eyes like, go back to sleep, though I don't know why.
Speaker 20: What do you what you been doing that night that you you need to sleep again?
Speaker 7: I should know, my drop, what do you study?
Speaker 1: I actually don't know. I'm job list.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean, I think the fear in the smaller community is real. The fear in immigrant communities are real.
Speaker 13: So we're taking that very seriously.
Speaker 23: Along those lines, have you asked anyone to follow up the fraud claims either to the Department of Immigrant Refugee Affairs or SPUD.
Speaker 1: No, because this but I don't know what the hell that is is that? Annoy vay? Are you looking at annoy a look at the hatred and discussing the paleness in her face? Ah, red comes through because there's thin skin and that.
Speaker 19: Right there, folks, is an elected official. Scratch that. That is the newly appointed mayor of Seattle, Washington. That's right, another white liberal woman.
Speaker 1: Or Drew posing as one we don't know yet who.
Speaker 19: Is hell bent on the destruction of this country. See. Instead of focusing on criminals, fraudsters, those who are taking advantage of our welfare system, she is more concerned with the hurt feelings of the fraudsters. The criminals, the people playing the system. That's who she's concerned about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean I think the fear of this this person says, I am so sick of these people. And they all look the same, says the person with putin. Let's see, mayor of a come on, think harder? Why did it take this so long?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: On tell me they're afraid to tell me. That's how bad it is. But the fuck is taking so long? Did Google get stumped? Did everything crash? What are we doing here? Are we still on? How the hell does that happen? I've never seen this before? What the fuck? All right, whatever, I'll go into a different Uh see, can I ask a different question? Let's see, Oh Andrew John was seven foot four? But all right, there we go, Mayor Katy Wilson. Is that her name? Katy Wilson? Jesus Christ? All right? Now, I gotta go back based on the Billboid insformation, Oh look at that indicating that Oh wait, there's no public record in indicating that Seattle Mayor Katy Wilson is Jewish. But she's a liberal Marxist cunt. So it's all the same. Really, it's all the same. Where it's focused on with local Jewish leaders regarding concerns over her political stances, such as accusations of genocide against Israel. Is that why we don't like her because she's actually calling that out. She's also a kunt who loves Somalians. So she just is all over the place, isn't she.
Speaker 27: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look, Mayor elect Wilson conveyed a commitment to ensuring Jewish safety and stated that anti Semitism is not welcome in Seattle under her leadership. While we all know what's up.
Speaker 3: Oh don't way?
Speaker 1: That was enough they could express concerns. Give me a fucking break. Well, yeah, just another one last week with Vic Sharma went to the DMV to renew Oh we saw this yesterday. I think we saw that one yesterday too.
Speaker 17: It's off my door?
Speaker 3: Are you mud?
Speaker 1: Get off of my door?
Speaker 18: Imagine?
Speaker 28: So just I do a quick video to raise awareness. That incident happened to me last night at ten thirty pm in London on Doc Street. I pulled up to the traffic lights and basically the guy, after smiling and waving at me and just ignoring him and focusing on the traffic lights, he decided to come over to my car down on the window, do all sorts of signals, some gun signals, and he was trying to get into my car. I couldn't drive off as I was pulling onto a busy main road, so I would have ended up in a car accident. So I decided to take out my phone and record him, and he quickly put up his hood. This lasted for a whole two minutes the video, and he shows the snippet. It was a really, really horrible experience. As the light was about to go green, I dropped my phone. He ran around and stood in front of my car to try and like not let me pass, and then I think I managed to sort of reverse a bit and sort of swerve around him. I did contact the police, but they said they weren't able to come out and they'd schedule an appointment.
Speaker 1: Of course. Statement of course, so oh wait he was black?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, But did he post anything about the Jews on social media? Because well, we will storm rate his house if that's the case.
Speaker 28: I just thought I felt a message to say, please, please please make sure you lock your car doors when you're driving around London, So this is.
Speaker 19: What you have to do.
Speaker 1: I think I just cracked it. I think I just cracked it. How you fix this? You all all the things that people are being horrifically persecuted for. Instead of saying that these immigrants are doing what it is that they're doing, which is you know, raping, murdering, stabbing people, lighting them on fire, don't tell the cops that tell them that they're you suspect this person of being an anti semi posting horrible things that inspire hate on social media, and then give them their information and see if something different happens.
Speaker 18: I mean, women, lock your doors. I just find it crazy. We are creating a society, but if you have daughters one day, this is what you're leaving them. While many of the older generation, even my own generation, we got to grow up in a very safe, in front, very safe society. Now we are bringing in people from all around the world, and we're pretending as if it's not going to cause a problem. We're pretending as if the place were creative isn't going to be more dangerous for the ones that come after us. All while the political class and liberals pat themselves on the back because they're so inclusive to people who are so different from us. By creating a very dangerous society for women and girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the thing that no one ever does is to follow up. If he was doing that to hurt car, why didn't she spin back around, not only just to take his legs out from underneath him and flip him over your vehicle, but also so that she makes sure that no one else who doesn't know to lock their doors doesn't get harmed by this guy. He's still out there. Just because you get passed doesn't mean that the person somebody else doesn't you know that doesn't fare as well. But then you knew that there was a problem, you didn't do anything about it. You were just happy to get yourself out of the gym. But you didn't help anybody else. You didn't there anybody else, You didn't Lenybels know about it, You didn't scare him off, So you failed your civic duty. Ma'am.
Speaker 23: I don't want to be racist, but unfortunately we all have to be. It's been made very very clear by the diversity in America that people are not interested in a post racial society. People are continuously siding with their own whether it be in elections or hiring practices. And so all of this necessitates that we need to be racist. We need to favor our own, we need to put our own above others.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean we need to be hateful.
Speaker 23: I don't think we should be hateful, but it means that we need to recognize the reality of race, because every other group does. When an Indian becomes CEO, they fire the entire your board and bring in Indians to work on that board a company.
Speaker 1: Because they don't know how stupid that is. Right, if you're a business person, get the best people for the job, doesn't matter. What if it's about bringing other people in, I think there's another political motivation there, or there's somebody handing you money to do that so that they can bring over more pieces of shit in in to infiltrate their into whatever country that it happens to be, and give those people enough money through that job to where they'll they're flourish. So it's more like an infestation type of thing, because if you were a wise Indian, Italian, whatever the hell owning a business, the people that you would want to run it would be the exact same people that were going to be the best at what they do. Anyplace and it doesn't matter who they were, because if they're working for you and they give a shit about the the objectives of the business of the company, the the you know, the vision of the company, then they would be the ones that you would want. If you try to just cramp it in with a bunch of curry smelling fucking retards, well then you just decided to torpedo a business you bought or that you or that you grew. It' sound kind of stupid unless there's other, you know, financial incentives for doing so. It doesn't sound like it's a It sounds more of an artificial thing. I don't know. Maybe only certain people can understand your gibber jabber because you don't want to learn the language, and that's why you need a bunch of Indians around you. But just think about it. Do you honestly think like me being in the European Italian, you know, Mediterranean type. That's it. I can't put myself in the position of thinking that I wouldn't want more people like me in a in a business, but I definitely wouldn't want less people, you know, like I would. How am I trying to say this? If I knew there was a bunch of degenerates. I wouldn't go I wouldn't go down skid row just to get white people, you know what I mean. Or I wouldn't I wouldn't find the local crackhead, sorry he's white, you know I would. I would get quality. I don't think they do the same when they're just filling it with their own ethnicity. I think there's a lot of family tie things. It just doesn't make sense to run a business like that. Get the best of the best to do the job that actually give a shit and will do it for you, even if they don't. If they'll do it for themselves or for some other person, but not for you. You can't have that either. There's people out there like that.
Speaker 23: I like Microsoft has effectively been colonized by India. That's also why their products are now garbage.
Speaker 3: To say the least.
Speaker 23: But I didn't choose these circumstances this because honestly, I don't want to be RACI I do.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good thing. I think it's healthy. All right, Well, I think can I call it game acting? And then okay, they say it, Thank you. Crusader's greatly appreciated. I need to create them. I need to find something and go grab it then we can continue. How much how much time we've been on here? Yeah a lot of time. So yeah, the reason why this is up here like this this piece of shit here and you saw what we were talking about over here. Cues of killing women on light rail train, founding cable to proceed by a psychiatric facility. This is like, I know this is a little bit older, but there's like six other ones that I came across on Instagram with the same exact story. Now I will try to skip past this and maybe we'll come back to those, but well we'll have to the great replacement. There's a lot of there's a lot of that going on. I don't like the ones where people just sit there and stare and you watch a video and it's like, this is fucking retarted. Have something to say, don't just replay it. They're fucking head in Its stupid, all right, this is important. Make sure I go back to that one. Oh, there's this guy, there's the Bryce so killer. Bryce Rhodes kiss kills a mom's three kids, then blows kisses and smirks at the mom. The judge scullds the grieving mother, but treats the monster with kid gloves. The suspect had thirty nine arrests and twenty five felonies, yet was released to kill again killed three of her children. These liberal judges are the ones accelerating the crime rate. Says this. She thinks it's because it's a liberal thing, and not because it's a jew thing. And by the way, that's a cartoon, a cartoon barbie. That's maybe her, which really looks like here, But that's a cartoon barbie. It looks more like she probably looks like that, how much you want to bet she looks more like that. Anyhow, accelat the crime rate by protecting the criminalists. And that's you think. See, you don't understand that both sides do this. It doesn't matter where your political agenda is. It has to do with the Jewish agenda of destroying the country on purpose. Yes, they put people in there who aren't qualified to be judges, who are female, fat, black, or otherwise pieces of shit who don't give a fuck and are too old, too out of touch. They're not going to be around to see the aftermath of what they've done. They don't give a shit, And I don't know how they can look at these pieces of shit like this halfway fucking great heir, hispanic, I don't know what the hell he is and think that being talked to like he's talking to her is okay? And no court, like, what kind of judge is this? Obviously not one who went through school, Obviously not one that has any self respect. So where do these people come from? It's like that DEI shit again reconstruction era though, where they were literally illiterate people that they made into judges. Migrant communities are just are afraid of what discovery their discovery phobic yes or yeah, uh well we would have gotten around to the wheel, we would have made indoor plumbing. But you know, thank you for the great count. Thanks Alex fourteen yards. Thanks? Is that okay? Oh okay, I get it now, I just was reading it wrong. Grubby grub, grubby nigger. Let me go ahead, whoops, go put that this so over here? So let's watch this idiot, And how how the hell do you talk to a judge like that? How does a joke? I will if they're not qualified, if they didn't actually go through what judges go through to become a judge, and they were disappointed. Then this is what it's all about.
Speaker 17: He keeps tired.
Speaker 24: There, I told you much before.
Speaker 1: So he's yelling at he is yelling at the woman who had three of her children murdered, and he's look at this fucking let me.
Speaker 29: Let me please help you understand how as I can, well, because I can.
Speaker 18: It's not a crime to smell.
Speaker 13: It's not a crime con saying what you were saying.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't help you, all right, to irritate people, all right, and you have a lot.
Speaker 3: At stake in this case.
Speaker 8: It's not a crime to smell, is it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you are commit Okay, then I'm saying sid that.
Speaker 18: I was saying and saying what you were saying.
Speaker 3: I just I'm allowed a smell.
Speaker 1: I would suggest you do what helps that, not what hurts you.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what I wanna do.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what I wanna do. That's why I see that understood. I'm sorry, let's get that understood. Well, I I you made I'll say you what you were saying about emotions, Okay.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm saying I wanna have it hearing on and we'll be happy to give you a date when we can come back and talk about that. Is there work we need to do to be ready for that hearing or we basically have what work needs to be done.
Speaker 13: Should we haven't received their uh, their emotion, but we haven't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we haven't filed the petition yet, Judge, we wanted to have a day from your honor.
Speaker 3: We have some exhibits, some of them may being lengthy, so we're trying to get all that.
Speaker 1: So this piece of shit is allowed to act like that in court. Why doesn't somebody just put a hole in his fucking head right there? Why why doesn't that just happen? Why there is no justice in this material world?
Speaker 2: No one.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's some lower lumerism. God hates you because like this is a real conversation with anybody anyway. It's why we have we It's why it's why he gave Charlie to Erica, and why you didn't even get to say goodbye to him. God hates you. Look in the mirror and internalize how much God hates you. We all hate you. Humanity hates you. You are irredeemable. This is from the nice, lovely, most moral, fucking Laura Lumer. Laura Lumer's cruising for another involuntary psycholed Larry. Larry's a little fucked up, isn't she? He whatever that is, I gotta get to the so that we got we got price out of the way. But there's been a bunch of these other people just let out, Oh look another county.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, whoa you monster?
Speaker 20: That looks like a monster whatever that is. But yeah, look at what she says and the fact that she has any kind of.
Speaker 1: Base Palatinian kids, it looks more and more like a dude.
Speaker 6: The things she said wanted to kill Muslims, and I.
Speaker 27: Said they're terrorists, And people said, how can you call children terrorists? This is how I can call children terrorists because I've got the receipts. I just played the receipts for you. Anybody want to dispute that.
Speaker 20: Making kids?
Speaker 27: Wait the Palestinian flag? Play that video again.
Speaker 24: If the kids waving.
Speaker 1: So if a child weighs a Palestinian flag, he's a terrorist and you should kill him. This is this is her brain, This is her fucking brain. Oh also, she's got the direct line to Donald Trump. How the fuck is that? What is this thing? Really? What is that thing? Why is that able to contact and influence the president?
Speaker 27: The Palestinian flag on stage. I think these kids are so innocent, these are kids. Yeah, you think little kids are not capable of evil.
Speaker 3: It's is crazy.
Speaker 1: You're fucking capable of evil.
Speaker 26: If he spoke about a June the way too of people about Muslims, you'd you'd be banned.
Speaker 3: FBI would be your house, you'd be arrested with these guys are say you want GENI side Muslims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she needs to go. Everything needs to go, all of them, not just a thing. Oh here's another wonderful thing right there, like this big buck ass.
Speaker 17: Iia of some of small business owners.
Speaker 30: Now those who makes two hundred thousand and a'clock, We don't make that much amount.
Speaker 17: We have been suffering since the crisis. Advice. We also demand an immediate help to fictions. So families, are you.
Speaker 1: Demand who the fuck are you and what country are you in?
Speaker 15: Bitch?
Speaker 1: You demand? See ry It just feels good to think about, like a spade shovel and just like crunching things that are trunchible until they stop talking.
Speaker 30: During the crisis, our community deserves accountability, our community deserves safety. We need also justice, for those who lost their lives depending the community.
Speaker 1: We demand, we demand.
Speaker 24: Someone said it, Well, the idea that's some random foreigner who can barely string a sentence together in your language, walks in and dictates how to run your country was utterly fon.
Speaker 3: Take above just twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: That's why you sharpened the edges of your soul. Gives me to swape it this way. Yeah, well, there's a lot of crouidisms going on here. Hold on, there's all that.
Speaker 8: This demonic migrant has just been charged with the murder of a British national who tried to help him after flipping his car in a collision. A local British civilian attempted to help him. Instead of showing gratitude, he threw a tantrum, which cost her life. Stamping on her head multiple times. She suffered catastrophic brain injuries and a fractured skull. He laughed at the situation, stating if he did not laugh, he would cry why are these men allowed into our country? A deportation is not enough? An eye for an eye? Share this if you agree this demonic there you go.
Speaker 1: I just share it with you. Yep, here it is not guilty here's another one. Seattle man who fatal Oh Seattle, wouldn't we just find out who the fucking mirror was? Hooray? Look at that Seattle man who fatally shot an eight month pregnant woman and almost killed her husband found not guilty by reason of insanity. And he was a chef. They had a restaurant. A seattleman who fairly shot an eight month pregnant Korean American woman and critically wounded her husband while they were driving to work has been found not guilty by reason. Okay, so insanity is a reason not to those think good, Okay, you're crazy and you killed somebody. You weren't just crazy in walking around talking to yourself. You're crazy and murdered people. So now you have to be put down, just like Lenny had to be put down. Cordel Goosebye Elena Kwan and her unborn child in June twenty twenty three after they stopped at a red light. It seems to be happening. This is the game that they play. Prosecutors did not file charges for the death of an unborn baby, really, citing concerns about protecting abortion rights in the state. Are you fucking insane. Do you think murdering the mother of an eight month pregnant like an eight month pregnant mother eight month whatever? Fucking I can't talk a woman who's beennant, who's pregnant about to have a baby, killing her is somehow what? So the unborn baby had no rights a bear, I guess because it wasn't born yet what other day trying to say that's how they're protecting abortion rights. I don't think you abort the fetus by murdering the mother. I don't think she requested that. Pretty sure. So this guy was opening up an abortion clinic on the side of the road. Is that what they're saying? That makes sense? I mean, I totally follow that logic.
Speaker 14: He was.
Speaker 1: They were they were opening up an abortion clinic on the side of the road at the stoplight, and uh, unfortunately there was additional casualties, including the mother. That is a what kind of world is that? Where like, oh, yeah, we didn't, we didn't. It wasn't a double homicide because the baby was unborn, and that goes against the whole abortion Thingy. No, he murdered two people that day. The mother was The fuck is wrong with people? If if that was if if I was the husband and I heard that was their reasoning, I would have shot the fucking lawyer calling testimony from defense medical experts at Gooseby was mentally ill and insane at the time of the attack. Oh, he was insane at that time. He's fine now. The prosecution agreed to resolve the case with a not guilty by reason of insanity verdict. I didn't think that was even allowed a him. They brought that back. Husbe will be committed to a mental health institution with no security, undergo regular evaluations to determine if he can safely be safely be released in Who's safely for who? For himself or for everybody else.
Speaker 7: Let's go ahead and check in and see how Spain's doing. As everybody knows, the Spanish government took in, gave the right to vote, and gave healthcare to roughly half a million, five hundred thousand men from North Africa and In completely unrelated news, these are events that have taken place in Spain in the past twenty four to forty eight ish hours. A twenty three year old Peruvian man at a cultural center in Spain near Madrid took the life of an eleven year old boy who was attending English class there. The boy suffered fatal wounds to the thorax, neck and back after being stabbed repeatedly, and was initially resuscitated, but unfortunate, only passed away later at the hospital.
Speaker 1: And what caused that guy to go crazy and kill a child? Because the child's helpless, that's why. Because it's an easy target. These are a bunch of fucking pussies at all.
Speaker 7: The attacker fled and was apprehended shortly and now is in a psychiatric ward. Right next up a Moroccan man described as a right.
Speaker 1: A psychiatric ward, not birding in hell, not decapitated, not chopped in this in putting the nine separate garage bags like he should have been.
Speaker 7: You should have with prior warrants, took a large knife and slashed a Portuguese man across the face, approximately a twenty centimeter long cut. Witnesses reported that the North African man yelled out, I'm going to all Spaniards as he did it.
Speaker 15: A twelve year old boy was beaten.
Speaker 7: By a North African man during a football match over some sort of disagreement. A Spanish woman had her phone and underwear stolen from her after a man from North Africa chased her down and did you know what. But remember this has nothing to do with the fact that since these five hundred thousand people have been brought into the country, the you know what women of skyrocketed three hundred percent. With any of that, I am simply just reporting on what has happened recently in Spain.
Speaker 1: They were naturalized.
Speaker 21: Think about it, they say, borders are just imaginary lions on a map. Even animals migrate to survive, only humans criminalize it. All right, have you ever seen what happens when you don't respect animal borders? Like can you imagine a lion walking into another lion's territory and saying, hey, bro, just chill, We're all just lions. Can't we just coexist? He gets ripped apart before he can finish his sentence, and the list goes on. Dogs pissed to mark their borders, bears rub their scent on trees, birds are singing right here to claim their territory, and ants build literal walls. So the real question is why do animals understand borders but some of us don't think about it?
Speaker 29: Breaking news and an Oklahoma town on nightmare became reality. Eighteen year old Jesse mac Butler from Stillwater was convicted of repeatedly raping two teenage girls. Stringling won so badly she needed emergency next surgery and was thirty seconds away from death. The attacks were filmed on his own phone. He violated a protective order. Prosecutors demanded seventy eight years in prison, but a judge with documented ties to Butler's.
Speaker 1: Family, a big fat piece of shit woman his dad was should not be a judge.
Speaker 29: Big name at Oklahoma State University, reclassified him as a youthful offender.
Speaker 1: That's a dude with a wig.
Speaker 29: Final sentence zero days in jail, just probation and counseling until he's nineteen. He walked out of court fixing his shirtcuffs like he was late for lunch.
Speaker 3: This is sick.
Speaker 29: Those girls and their families now live with permanent damage surgeries PTSD, nightmares, trust shattered forever. One mom has to watch her daughter flinch at every loud noise for the rest of her life. Meanwhile, the rapist walks free because of who his father knows and that judge. That judge just handed a violent predator and get out of jail free card. That judge should be investigated, remove from the bench, and honestly arrested for abusing power to protect a monster. This isn't justice, This is rich kid privilege protecting a monster while the victims suffer forever. We need to demand accountability and never let this happen again. Wow, a bad rich kid almost killed two girls and filmed it. Judge who knows his family said no jail, girls are hurt forever. This judge should go to jail for helping the rapist. Not fair, very wrong, breaking news.
Speaker 1: And this is going right back to the judgment day. This is why I'm putting this on here because this is the topic basically of what we're talking about. Here's that one.
Speaker 4: He actually assaulted a six year old girl in a bathroom in five below when her mother was forty feet away. Thirty seven year old Robert Kevin Deuise was in a five below when he overheard a mother take her six year old to the bathroom. The little girl had an accident. The mom took her to the private stall, locked it, and then walked thirty forty feet away to get her a new pair of pants before she left she told her daughter, do not open this door for anybody except for me. When you hear this knock, she performs the knock, he overhears it, comes over, performs the knock. She lets him in, and when he a six year old, thankfully, the little girl let out a loud scream, which she described as the lion's roar, something that she learned in girl scouts. It scared him. He got up, he fled the scene. Her mom immediately called nine one one, and they found him at his home.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but here's the thing. The mom should have took his fucking head off his shoulders as he's fleeing.
Speaker 4: And keep in mind this happened three days after he was released from a three year prison sentence because he violated his parolsion that was tied to another act with a child in twenty twenty one. And he also has a conviction from twenty years ago. Why, regardless of their age, my children will always have their mother standing in the bathroom or right outside the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Also, our justice system needs to do better. Do better? Are you fucking retarded? He needs to be gutted from all these fucking, fat, stupid, fucking judges. If they're a female. They don't belong anywhere near law enforcement or government period period. It might be infuriated. I guess something for you, Neil, let me know. Oh, here's another one.
Speaker 15: You know we're talking about how Jacob Raschow only appeal appeared in government twice, morth for Israel and the other was for boiling milk. Yeah, I having metal overload. The thing you've got to do is drink a lot of milk. This protocol for like, metal workers have metal worker bodies that if they get too much zinc or any kind of metal in them, it's like drink a gallon of milk, because the milk washes your bodies.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: The Rothschild these like the richest people probably to ever live.
Speaker 1: They went govern meant to speak to get them to like that's pasture, that fucking piece of shit. Remember your pastor was their tool drim theory, destroy the milk, vaccines, all fucking lies.
Speaker 3: And regular milk. Like, yeah, they care about your health.
Speaker 26: Sure, people roth Child want to make sure you're eating good past urized milk because they really care about your health.
Speaker 3: Now, believing that people that probably believe the roth Childs care about their health, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 15: That's like, oh yeah, they just want the best free They just really want you to live like a fulfilling life.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, that's why Jeff Repstein is trying to be good for the Rothschild hope.
Speaker 15: You know we're talking about how Jacob.
Speaker 1: Ron there's some funny stuff in there, but I'm trying to get to make sure that I got all the other ones out of the way.
Speaker 26: The world's fastest recovery all of world history was the fastest recover ever, the fastest recovery ever in world history.
Speaker 3: Literally, like you know what he did.
Speaker 26: He rested the fucking Jewish bankers, including a Rothschild.
Speaker 3: He arrested six raw child. He even had one like mopping floors and shitty, literally that motherfucker muffed floors. And what did you do for economy?
Speaker 26: It fucking boomed, literally, And that's why England declared war and him he didn't declare war. Russia also invaded Poland, but instead of declaring war on Russia, we sided with Russia. So he was fighting America, France, England and almost one two literally the world's.
Speaker 1: We've gotten the majority, but there's a lot of that. I came across Oh the Steve when stuff's kind of sad.
Speaker 13: But well, here's something the media is never going to show you. Do you know who this woman is? Do you know who this man is? Allow me to fill you in.
Speaker 7: This is Daniel Figuora, a twenty eight year old Uber Eats and Amazon driver. And this is thirty three year old Montoya Perry, the woman who just took Daniel's life. At around two am on February twenty fourth, Daniel was completing a food delivery at a hospital. As he was walking back to his car, he witnessed Montoya and potentially two other people attempting to break into his vehicle. Daniel did what any reasonable person would do and attempted to intervene. It was at this moment Montoya took off flooring at dragging Daniel for at least half a block before running him over with his own car. A physician who was likely at the hospital Daniel had just delivered food at, discovered him unconscious on the road called emergency services, but unfortunately it was too late and Daniel was pronounced deceased. Montoya faces two charges, first degree you know what and hijacking. She has eight other felony convictions dating back to twenty ten, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault, felony, escape, retail theft, lying to the police, fleeing from the police, and several other charges. In fact, just two weeks before this event when Daniel happened, she was arrested for another crime and was out on pre trial release. This should never have happened. How to somebody with this many felonies and arrests on their record still roam free in the streets. Daniel should still be here today, But the media won't cover this story because it doesn't fit the narrative. Well, here's something the media is never going to show you. Do you know who this woman is?
Speaker 1: All right? There's that pieces a shit? Where's thless pieces ship?
Speaker 16: M m.
Speaker 13: M m.
Speaker 7: M m m.
Speaker 1: We didn't inherit the world, we built it. We'll go back to a lot of these things here.
Speaker 15: It's just.
Speaker 1: Oh, here you go. Now, every time I say they're they're they're a big hero. David is an asshole who brought a gun to a fucking fistfight, because that's how Jews roll You ready You ready? Am I wrong? Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You all?
Speaker 1: Wow? What a big, strong, powerful, tough guy. You were, David, You fucking fagot.
Speaker 7: You guys want to hear two things that are totally unrelated that have nothing to do with each other. Well, remember a couple weeks ago in Fort Myers, Florida, a man from Haiti who broke into the country went with a hammer to a gas station, and a fifty one year old mother of two who left her kids behind. Obviously, Well, in completely unrelated news, the House has just voted to advance Representative Ayana Presley's bill that would give Haitians in the US temporary protected status for three more years. It passed two hundred and nineteen to two poh nine, so six Republicans voted with all of the Democrats. Another thing I found super interesting that has nothing to do with the topic at hand is that sixty five percent of Haitian non citizen households are on welfare, which I didn't even know was possible. I thought that was just for American citizens. But you know, that's so cool. I had no idea.
Speaker 13: But obviously it's all unrelated, just like how crime rates going up and housing prices inflating, and people being unable to find jobs has nothing to do with this topic either.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 13: But in new way, enough about stuff that doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: Aren't you guys excited about this? Three hundred and fifty thousand more people are now just as American as you and I.
Speaker 13: Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 19: Yippie yay?
Speaker 7: You guys want to hear two things that are total.
Speaker 1: That's not just happening everywhere else, is happening here too.
Speaker 31: Your eyes should be on Pfizer right now, but the news won't tell you that because they're in part funded by them. But I'm not so I will. Just this past month, Pfiser and Valneva released the results from their phase three clinical trial for a lime disease vaccine. The next step is to pack up the data and turn it into the FDA for review, which takes less than a year. After they get the approval stamp from the FDA, they'll begin manufacturing sometime around late twenty twenty seven. In the phase three results, Pfiser claims a seventy four percent efficacy at preventing lime disease, but there's a catch. The trial included ninety four hundred people split into two groups, one being placebo Pfiser hasn't released detailed numbers yet, but states fewer than anticipated lime disease cases were accrued over the study period. That's strange a disease so rampant to require a vaccine in their own enough observed cases to guarantee statistical significance. For context, they literally could have had twelve people in the vaccine group contract the disease and forty five in the placebo group, but still claim seventy four percent efficacy. What a convenience that this is a record breaking year for tick populations, with some areas estimated to have over twenty five percent growth. And just when you thought I wasn't going to mention Bill Gates, get this. Val Neeva, the partner in the venture, has received over sixty million dollars in funding from the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations. As it turns out, the Gates Foundation is a founding partner and remains a major funder of the Coalition. And for clarity, yes it is that's my personal opinion based on pure speculation, that the rise and take populations is manufactured. And if you think our government wouldn't allow that, I refer you to the Tuskegee Syphilist Study Exhibit.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. We're at two fifty four. Let's go ahead and.
Speaker 23: Go to.
Speaker 1: Yep exactly. Elks. All right, so here's what we're gonna end up doing. If you are here, or if you're on Crusaders or if you're on FTJ, you'll be able to find one of the two things you'll need to find simplify or you'll find this link right here. Some fact can find my my website just fine, because that's all they do is send me your emails about in her ass. That person would not be around anymore if they weren't pussies anyway. Uh So, you can click this or you can click the one. This is Azure Standard. But if you click this one, right here is where you'll find the ninety es centrals in the Whole Food version of the Whole Food Way, the Whole Food Multivitamin, and you'll get the IP six Supreme. All these things are listed here. So going back to the rumble, right here, underneath the AZRA Standard link, you'll see them written out, and I would just add the core copper to that. So the Azure Standard nine at the Azure ninety are the Whole Food Multi vitam in the Alaskan cod liver oil, the Povia Chemic Energy Blend, and the IP six Supreme. I would act. I would add the core copper which is right here, and I would also add possibly the whole food sorry, the whole food Vitamin C. Two things. And if you click this blink it's code BB five Bravo Bravo five, you'll be able to find that easier for my site, which says it right here on the picture. Doctor Monzos wanted to develop these, and yes you'll get your ninety essentials that way as well. Code BB five or five percent off for life. All right, and stay the hell away from your doctors unless it's this guy. If it's this guy, then okay, it's acceptable. All right, you guys, have a great night. That's some fun. Tomorrow later