Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Yeah, Jenny, what's my weakness?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh yeah, Tomato. It's men though, right they say men? Yeah? Okay, that was the remix. That is one of my most missed moments of having you next to me in the morning. Is well, besides the fact that I don't get to touch you, but thank you. Also, Fallan would just remix all these songs to be filthy. Like I'm trying to think of some of your best ones. What is your best ones? I don't remember. No, I just like the popular song that's playing on the radio at the time, and Fallen would remix it and make it dirty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also even pre Jenny obviously did that with Steve a lot, but Steve only remixed it with the P word. We only put pe in every single song. So I did feel like I had a little bit more creativity than you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely did. Speaking.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to have lunch with that bitch last week and he canceled. Why well, he said he screwed up something at work, classic Steve and had to fix it. And he's like, soy, it's okay, we rescheduled. I'm like, yeah, but I was ready to kill him because I was We were supposed to, first of all, go to walk in the park, which I was real high about. Yeah it was one of my Jake's first date, Okay, but we were supposed to go that Steve picked and I'm like, hell yeah, because we almost always picked Rohoe, which is great, but it was nice for a different thing. But you know, that little chunk of time between my shows is sacred, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: So I was.
Speaker 1: Already like five minutes from walking the park when he called the cancel. So I was so annoyed because I'm like, I'm not going to go to the radio station at like eleven fifteen am on a Friday. So I drove all the way back home, which was also a waste. But I you know whatever, I wasn't mad at him. I was mad that that sacred little time was just wasted.
Speaker 2: Gosh, and you called me too, we could have gotten walk. No, actually I was sick Friday. Nevermind, I wasn't going to walk. I didn't know you were sick. But I did call you and chat with you.
Speaker 1: But yes, I've been doing it, like I feel like lately, one day a week, I'll call you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just talk to you on my ride just to chat. I love that because Andrew calls me and he's driving all the time, and so it's like constant like on the phone with him. But outside of him, you're probably one of the few people I'm like cool with having long phone conversations with or even just like quick short ones. But let me tell you, because I was sick on Friday and I didn't end up coming into work that day, I had started better. Yeah, I feel much better. So I had still gotten up for work, like had I anticipated going into work and everything, even though I wasn't feeling good Thursday, but I had turned my alarms off on my phone and didn't reset them. And this morning, all of a sudden, I'm hearing Andrew's alarm go off, and I'm like fuck. And I look at my phone and it's five point fifty and that's when he sets his alarm every day for five fifty. I screamed the F word like ten times. I immediately out of habit, go unplug the fan, like out of the word, grab my phone and like my water bottle like whatever, like jumping out of bed even though Andrew's still in bed, and want that fan off. How do you look this nice? Then my hair is just straight from the walk end. Okay, But I got ready in nine minutes and I got here in the middle of our first live break and stuff, and so I was like, oh, I just felt so bad because Found and I've talked about this. We try not to take sick days. We really try not to do that. It's kind of been engraved in our heads, like we really should legitimately probably be dying in order to take a sick day. And so I already felt bad about being sick on Friday, and then I showed up late and I can't tell you the last time I've done that. Yeah, Like I woken up a little bit later to my alarm. I kind of fell back asleep and then woke back up. But this morning was like a complete like I knew something was wrong. Yeah, the moment I heard a noise that, I was like, that is not my alarm, that's Andrews.
Speaker 1: I haven't had one obviously, not during the morning show. I haven't had one of those moments in so long. But it is awful. It is like a you just feel immediately sick, like at your stomach. It's and you know, I will say this. Like Dave was always very like kind about it, like he's like, we're all going to have one occasionally if you if you're regularly late, that's like an issue anywhere you work. But it's like you he always was very kind about that, like we're all going to have a late one here and there.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, but you still be like I know, but like ah, and it just it messes up your whole day too, because you you're behind on your work. Yeah, it's like a whole weird feeling is because the like, I don't know, fifteen minutes of pre show work that I wanted to get done, then I'm doing it during the show. Yeah, it was a whole thing. I think I like recovered quickly because old Jenny would have been so stressed the entire morning. But this morning and I was like, I learned this honestly from therapy. My therapist was like, if you're running late for work, you need to be like okay, and then what and then what, Like it's not the end of the world. You go into work, you keep going, and you go through your day. Yeah, so I kind of have really infiltrated that into my life when I'm like super stressed about something like, yeah, okay, well there's nothing I can change about the fact that I woke up late, right, so, and the world's not going to end because I wasn't at the show the moment we went live, and yeah, that was kind of my thought process. I still feel bad about it, but yeah, so that was my start to my day. How does your day start? Well, funny enough, I was late to work as well for the Jason Show. Yeah, and now I wasn't late for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole different story. But we meet at nine am, and I took Jake, took my mom to the airport. She's going to Florida to visit my sister, and so I took all of to school and I got my coffee everything. I always and I'm always way early, Like I'll get there like twenty to thirty minutes before nine, and I'll just sit there and work on the radio show until Jason's done with his radio show. He walks out, and then we start working on the TV stuff. So I get on Highway seven and the traffic is at a complete stop, and I'm like, what's going on? And it's not moving at all. Long story longer. I'm like texting pictures to them. I'm like, guys, I think I'm gonna be late, like and I put it in my GPS just to see. Yeah, it shows it's gonna take me thirty minutes for what normally would take me twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh gay is Yeah. So I finally discover and I don't know what happens, so hopefully everyone's okay. At one oh one and seven, no stoplight at all, like the huge massive stoplight completely gone. So I don't know if someone hit it and took that big massive thing out or what. So it was a stop sign sot like this huge crazy busy intersection stop signs. Oh okay, so you didn't see an accident in the moment, but my light was gone.
Speaker 1: I assumed there must be an accident. And then I could see right past the one oh one seven mark. I'm like, it's completely clear. What the hell is? This is Highway seven now turning into four ninety four, Like you know how you get to thirty five W and there's nothing there. But for some reason, traffic was asked nope, it was in that got I was like, oh man, so I was late by like twenty minutes to the show, which I was like, I had sent evidence of why I was late.
Speaker 2: But still not. I don't like that I feel the need to overly explain anytime I'm late to things I would have done the same, like had the phone, like the pictures, I had photos proven it, like here go, here go slide show guys, and they don't care at all. The we don't whatever fell in your hair? Shut up? Like, okay, can I tell you how? I think I experienced one of the worst pains I've ever found in my entire life this weekend? What happened? Like I want to play the game. I'm like, guess what I did? But lego, no no. I was doing a jump roping workout, and like, I've whipped myself with jump ropes before. But the jump ropes I have are okay, I don't know what you do. Okay, but the jump ropes I have are weighted, and there's something called double unders where you do two spins of the rope in one jump. Okay, So I usually do dumb blinders with like the lightest weighted rope, while this workout specifically said to go up to like the half pound rope. So I was like, all right, I gave it a try, and then when the timed session came, I started doing it and I was like, oh, I can do this, and I missed it and smashed my toes so hard, like all five of my toes on each of my feet, the rope just slammed onto both of them so hard. It felt like if you stubbed every single one of your toes and you multiplied that by like twenty. I couldn't. I was screaming the F word in my backyard. You're very like I know, Jerry and they always and Tom had just gotten home recently from running Errand and he was farting around in the garage. I was like, oh my gosh, she thinks I'm crazy. So I go in the house. I lay on my couch. I tried to put my feet above, like up in the air to see if that'll help with like some kind of circulation pain something nothing. I am physically sick to my stomach because that's how much pain is being shot through my entire body from it. And then I go in the front living room thinking me moving around is going to like help it. And at that point I'm in like a downward dog position with my feet kind of hanging over this like bench thing I have. Yeah, I don't know what I did, but it took us solid fifteen minutes for that pain to go down quite a bit. And all I was trying to do was get a quick workouted. Yeah, all I was trying to do yesterday morning. I had a lot of stuff going on. We were going to the Wicked movie that afternoon, and I couldn't. And then I was like frustrated because I'm also trying to make an effort to be outside like while I still can before it is super freezing. And so then I just went out and raped leaves, which is great, but it wasn't really like a workout. But yeah, just a fore warning, like, man, don't do double unders, would weighted rope hot tip hot, Yeah, and I'm sure you're probably gonna go do that. Later, I was like, how can I fill my pants with the most yearine of my life? I's and that's what I came to mind. You can you now jomprope at all without being I maybe could a little bit, but there's no way, I bet you. I remember, even before I had my daughter, I would do those sky Zone workout classes when I moved here, and I was fine for a while, but then there were some where I would like a little bit of p would come out. So I think I've always had a week bladder. As it turns out, are a weak vagen euretha. I don't know what it is. Pelvic muscles. I think, yeah, I needed more key goals and tighten that pelvic floor up, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: So here we are. I got my second period this month. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: How does that make you feel angry? No?
Speaker 1: But I what I told Jake was so I've been my patience is so thin. I feel like I always had a short like patience. Anyway, it's so bad now and I feel like so I feel like there's this out of body thing happening. I don't feel like I know I'm going through perimenopause one thousand percent. So the hormones suck. Because I've heard how I like, I'll hear a video of me like I was recording something and the way I said something to like maybe.
Speaker 2: Jake, it's so rude. It's so that is not in my head.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said to him or how I said it, and I'll listen back, and I'm like, no, I do not want to be the mom that's mad all the time around Olive. I do not want to be the person who talks to her husband that way. I mean, I work with Colt. I don't know, maybe I talk to him that way. I don't want to be that person. So I'm I definitely think it is one thousand percent some hormone situation. So I haven't I'm due to go have like a ful my usual like annual physical anyway, I need to a mammogram all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Ask about it because I don't like the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel just like almost angrier than I should. I don't and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Already a iper lead to the negative kind of gall I don't be that amplified at all.
Speaker 1: It cannot amplify a kindness in me, you know, can it not? So I don't love that. Jenny, Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 2: No solution for you, You're not I'm asking for one, and I have nothing for you because I don't know how you're hoping. I'm a doctor can help a little bit with that. I know, like is there something that they can give you for like hormones to help you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they definitely have hormone replacement therapy and things like that, So I don't know, maybe something like that. It's also it does not help that I've been eating horribly and not exercising. Like I went for a walk yesterday because I was like, you know, it was actually decent enough out, I'm gonna go for a walk. I haven't on pilates in two weeks. That was like the other the spin class that did with you. The walk yesterday was the only thing I've done. I've been in a weird vibe, you know, you know, you go through those. Probably the weather changes. It's not helping.
Speaker 2: I fully agree with the weather changing because I my motivation for working out has been very slim lately. After we had both gone to a wicked yesterday.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, we want to talk about but we're not allowed. If this podcast came out on Wednesdays, could but we're not allowed to talk about it until was it, which is weird because you can post about it on social media, but you can't talk about it.
Speaker 2: So it's. Yeah, So I had done a friends giving Saturday night, ate my body weight in dairy goods, your mac and cheese, your green bean casserole, your gravy. Yeah, love, love love. Wake up Sunday, do a bunch of shit, and I'm just like not having any sort of battle movement. Then I go to the movies and think it's a good idea to eat nerds, gummy clusters or whatever what I got to Yeah, so good, I eat that. That was practically my meal up until that point that I forced myself to go to the gym afterwards. This was also after the debacery of the jump rope pitting me that morning. Like I think that movie would have helped me go to the gym afterwards feel better. Still have no bowel movements. And now we're recording this Monday, like early afternoon. Your girl is still all the turkey gravy. Actually just kidding. We had rotissory chicken, not turkey. All of the food from Friendsgiving is sitting, it's living, it's it's built a camp in my stomach. Right now, there's a fire in there. They're having some ores. Oh my god, that's happening. I can offer two things, Okay. I can either punch you in your stomach. Okay, A bunch of times it give me the next option. I can put my finger in your butt. God, you sound like you sound like Andrew when he comes up with solutions for things. Well, I know what I'll I do what'll make it feel better. A'm dicking your ass. I didn't say that. I know I'm saying that's what. He doesn't say that either mine. Okay, he says it in a much more like teenage boy sounding thing like dick an. Yeah, speaking of not Andrew's, but kind of. I asked Jaca question today this past week, and then I texted Jenny. I think it was like in the middle of your show. Yeah, yeah, it was. No, it was very much in the middle of my show, and not just in the middle at like six forty in the morning, very early in the morning, and I'm just sitting there like, okay, but keep going, I asked Jake, and then we'll go get into the progression of your asking everything. I don't know where it came from, but I was just in there and I was like, Jake, if we like in the future, I think it's because we saw the movie Wild Robot and the Robot Girl. Her point is to like be help with tasks.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Jake, if we had a robot in our house and she looked kind of like human, like, would you ever let her beat you off? And I was like, let's just and he's like, he's like, I was like, let me finish.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're horny. I'm never going to find out, like I'm not saying you have a full on affair with the robot? Would you let her beat you off?
Speaker 1: And he's like I can honestly say fallon, no, And I go, I don't believe you, and he's like yes, he goes because he goes, I have to imagine if my life got that sad and pathetic, I would just hate myself. I couldn't. He's like, I could not. I camerik exactly what. So basically that would be his lowest low if he let a robot beat him off. So he was like no, and I was like, Okay, I might believe that, actually, but I do think if like I wasn't in the picture and he was solo, yeah, begin it from Roz the robot constantly probably, So I was like, hmm, I'll touch Jenny and have her ask Andrew and go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I send just the full screenshot so I don't miss, like put the words wrong out there. What Foln's asking? And Andrew goes, Heaven's no, what if it ripped my dick off? That was Andrew's response to it, which I felt like was appropriate. Yeah, I honestly thought he would have said yes, and I wouldn't have cared. I would have been like, go for it. It's a robot, like, I don't really care, no way, I'm way too insecure. I'd be like, she's probably doing it better than me, So what as a whore? Sorry, got too far? Got too far? I don't know, Oh gosh. But I was curious because I didn't know what Jake's answer was until we all just learned in this moment. So I was curious what he had to say. But then you asked Tina because she came over. Tina and her fiance Trevor were over, and so I was like, you want to know what Fallon asked me this morning? And so then I asked Trevor.
Speaker 1: Well, really quick, Tina that you guys were like, I don't know where she got this, and Tita goes, oh, Balan absolutely came up with that, because that's some weird stuff where she would try to trap.
Speaker 2: Jake into the cheat on the robot, Yes exactly, and Trevor's answer was like, yeah, I'll do it. Yeah like whatever was like wow, the trickle down of responses, and Andrew was like what no, what if that thing like rips? And Trevor's like, oh, I thought this was gonna be like a relaxing, like nice situation, and then it turned into like what if it circuits out? And all of a sudden, and I was like, oh my gosh, you guys are thinking about this now, endless, endless open dialogue here. And then we were at the theater with Tita's friend Tom. I'm sure he'll love me sharing this, but I was like, and Tom's single. So Tom's like, well yeah, and I'm like, okay, that's fair. But then I felt bad because I told him what Jake's responsible and I was like, he said he'd have to be in as low as low and Tom raised his hand and like, yep, that's me. I was sorry, Tom, But if you need a question to ask your partner this week, just for funny conversation, feel free to ask him that one can I ask you a question and this will get like sexual once again. But have you ever had those moments with Jake? We're like, you, guys, maybe just got done hooking up, having a great time. You're like on a high from like that or whatever, and within like ten minutes you want to kill him because of something he does. That's such a pet peeve.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, sure I would think about killing Jake all the time, but I also know that hitting he makes my life better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it can't. But it's such a crazy flip of the switch to go from like we're having a good time yesterday morning, just whatever that finishes, and then we're sitting on the couch like ten minutes later, and I want to murder him because he sits down and eats the juiciest, plumpest blueberries I've ever seen in my life. And I'm trying to work on stuff for the show, and all I can hear is his chewing, And I'm like, how did I go from oh, yeah, no, get the fuck out of here? How did I go? It's like so so crazy how you could like love someone and be so into them and a moment later you're like, get out of my presence, yeah, I don't want to see or smell you. Like. Also, blueberry is so expensive right now, the fact that he was just devouring, like the way you describe him eating. You guys can't afford blueberry the way the packs you get from Costco so like they're the bigger, They're so expensive at Costco. No, I know, but I'm saying he eats that in one sitting. I'm telling you, like he does. It must be the strangest color of all. I don't know what it does, want to know, but the man eats so much food that, like when I've talked before about having separate groceries and like memeal prepping, Like, I just don't think you understand how much food I would have to eat to keep up with a lot of the stuff that he does. And he doesn't realize it because it goes so fast. It's like in a blink of an eye, something's gone and he doesn't remember it. And I'm like, you don't want to understand why I get frustrated again, I can't afford to feed you. Yeah, you can't have You can't have his kids, Jenny, because they're going to have his same appetite and you're gonna feeding your children a yeah.
Speaker 1: But one other dong thing the internet I saw and Colt and I posted a video so that avocado tastes like clean penis. And I said clean ween on the video because I was trying not to get flagged.
Speaker 2: I was afraid of. I said, anyone's what would you say that?
Speaker 1: Because I was afraid of I said penis on the video, it would like not get his many views or whatever. Yeah, So I like was like, then I started thinking about it, and then I told Jake and he started laughing and he was like, he's like, avocado does have like a taste that's unlike anything else. But you know him and Cult, and I believe him and Cult.
Speaker 2: Even though people on the video were like the way Colt worded it made it seem like he definitely tried dong before. I don't care if they have, but they both said they have it, so I'm gonna believe them. But they both were like, it does have a taste that's unlike anything else. And I was like I could kind of see it kind of. And then everyone kept commenting, is it a clean penis? It shouldn't have a taste at all. I'm like, that's such an amateur statement. Yeah, I'm certain that my clean vagiene still has some form of skin has a different taste to it, Like my armpit's going to be different than my four arm That's like, I feel like that's like a very weird statement you're making. Now. That's all I'm going to think about when I eat out phatos. Yanks for putting that into my head, because I had not seen that on the interwebs until I saw you guys posting.
Speaker 1: You read the comment section. One guy made the mistake of posting what's a waen? And that became its own comment thread and people writing every version of what a dong is?
Speaker 2: And it may it. Every time I look at it, I laugh more. Oh my gosh, it out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we also have an email we need to read, Jenny, would you like to take thee to it?
Speaker 2: Hi, Van and Jenny. I'm writing in with the hopes of getting your guys genuine opinion on my relationship. My fiance and I have been together for over ten years and have a kid together. I love him very much and we've never really had any traditional problems in our relationship. That being said, there are a few things that I have that have been upsetting to me for quite some time, and I'd really like an outside perspective. I'm not a confrontational person at all, and sometimes it's easier for me to tell him how I'm feeling through text, but I think the message is way less personal that way. So here's the issues she's having. One. He's a lazy lover. I've probably finished a total of three to five times in our entire relationship. I promise I am not exaggerating. Once again, they've been together for ten years. Number two, feel free to phrase this however it's appropriate for the pod. But he has gone down on me four single times in our entire relationship. I can remember each time. He says he doesn't like doing it because, of course loves but of course loves to receive. Number three, I'm ninety nine percent sure he has a porn addiction. I called him out on it a few times and told him that it was really upsetting for me that he watches porn so often, and he said he'd stop. Number four. He rarely comes to sleep in our bed at night. I'd say at least six or seven nights of the week he sleeps on the couch cleaning, he just falls asleep watching YouTube. Number five. Not to make this all about sex, but you may have gathered we don't have sex regularly. Maybe once a week if I'm being generous, but more realistically it's probably two to three times a month. Number six. He's lazy around the house, barely does anything to help clean up ever, and when he does clean, it's because the house is a shitthole, in his words, and it's finally bothering him. He'll say, we have to clean, but really it's me. I do all the cooking and cleaning, laundry, make sure homework's done. I deal with some mental health issues, so all of that shit is a huge mental load to take on on top of my own issues. A lot of the time, I feel like we're just roommates and not a couple in a relationship. And then, really off topic, they say, Jenny, you signed my daughter's Walking to her booklet at the Safe Fair and she absolutely cherished that thing. Lol. She can't wait for Jenny in the Morning Zoo to take over. And thanks for reading. That comes from m So she wants an outside perspective. Flash advice is what she says about her fiance and their relationship. Allan, I'm gonna let you take the.
Speaker 1: Lead out thereat I mean, okay, let's just let me start with like a very negative outlook first and then I'll go to like a positive The negative to me says, it sounds like a person who probably isn't going to change much. And if you're okay with being moderately happy because you say you love this person, it sounds like you are. You think you're moderately happy, But I think you think you're moderately happy because they don't do anything awful, which I don't think that that actually equals happy, but I think we convince ourselves like, as long as they're not like cheating on us or doing like something crazy, gambling all of our money away or worse, then it's fine. And it doesn't mean you don't like them as a person. You don't look back on times. I mean, you have a kid with them that always makes everything more difficult, but you're not married to me. Sure it could be something like a lot of people. Whenever we bring up stuff like this on the radio, first thing everyone says is maybe they're depressed, and that is possible, but it sounds like the sexual thing has been the entirety of your relationship. And I will say this, I in the past used to just think sex was not very important. I thought that was so low on the list, and I changed my mind on that. I realized how important it is. I'm not saying I think you need to have sex all the time. I'm not saying he needs to like pleasure you all the time you need to pleasure him all the time. I just find it to be it's so interesting. I think you're right he probably does have a porn addiction, because for him to like not want to do these things and not want to hook up but want to watch porn, there's some disconnect there, and I don't know what it is, but that's something that a lot of people suffer from. It's like they're really into watching porn. And that's probably, honestly, part of the reason he stays on the couch at night, realistically, is he probably is still looking at it and just hiding it from you. And I know every relationship is different, because I don't care that Jake looks at it, but I know some people do care. And you stated that you do care to this person. I'm always under the like mindset. If it isn't affecting the relationship, why is it a big deal? But it sounds like it is affecting your relationship, and you've made it clear that it is a big deal and everyone's allowed to have their own different things, right. All that's to say, I know you don't like confrontation, but is this really what you want for your life forever?
Speaker 2: I don't think you do. I think you wouldn't be right.
Speaker 1: You wrote a pretty good list of reasons that you're not You're not having your needs met, and it seems in any.
Speaker 2: Way mm hmm, I agree, not just sexually, it seems like you're not you don't have a partner. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: You have a roommate, and that's so common, so that wouldn't beat yourself up over that. I think a lot of people get into the roommate relationship. And I'm not an expert, you know what I mean. I'm like always weird. I always think that, like everyone's always like you have to fight for you to try you, and I do think.
Speaker 2: To a degree, you do. But I also think that's incredibly hard, And that doesn't mean you don't want to fight hard. Especially if you have kids.
Speaker 1: But you have to decide how much energy you want to put in. Yeah, in the positive, maybe you do go to a sex therapist and you go to a couple's therapist and you find solutions and you figure it out and he does change and you get to keep the person you like as a person and you start getting your needs met.
Speaker 2: But I do think you have to have the hard conversation. Maybe even read your email.
Speaker 1: A don't time you send it to our podcast, but maybe you read the email to him, like I wrote this down because I have a hard time telling you what I'm feeling. Yeah, if it's easier to read that to him, I think it is better to do it face to face. I agree, And I think that that is such good advice to maybe just like sit down and read from your email. Because I'm the same where I will go into a conversation that's confrontational with all of these ideas in my head, and then I get into it and I forget them and I didn't remember what I was saying, and then I don't I'm not prepared for their defense in it or whatever it is. And so there have been some scenarios where I wrote things down because I really need to have my thoughts on paper to be able to express what I wanted to do. So I think that that's a good start. And I know also that you said that you're not confrontational, but like you, I feel like I'm reading an email that has a lot of despair, if that could be the right word in it. And I think that you need to look out for yourself now at this point, because it kind of sounds like he's been very much looking out for himself. So I would say that you're kind of at a point where confrontation is the only way out, either out of the relationship or out of the rut you guys are in and to a solution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I also don't think it has to be labeled as confrontation. This is communication.
Speaker 1: I think we get like just because we're saying something that might be hard for the other person to hear doesn't mean you're like coming at them. I can tell from the way you worded this to us you're not going to be coming at him in an angry way. I think you're going to be coming at him, probably in a kind pleading like I want this to work, help me, like way.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I you know, like I say, I always lean to the negative, which I'll blame on my hormones. But I was like that before, So I don't know the answer. And again, Jenny and I are not experts by any means, and I never claim to be. But I think maybe that's where you start. And I wish you luck because I do think that you deserve sounds like you deserve a lot more than what you're currently getting for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, agreed. Anything else you would like to add this week? Gen Dog, I think I've said everything. Yeah, you said your piece, I've said my piece. Thank you so much for listening. As always, we appreciate you listening. Do you want to end it with the defying gravity note together which not said the one? Yeah? Okay, ready one to three? Uh, they will move over.