Speaker 1: All right is c king Karmen. It's be ninety five. Do not forget coming up at seven fifty this morning, your chance to go to Great America for the Halloween Hunt family four pack of tickets. Get out there and enjoy yourself. Get scared out of your mind. That's coming up at seven fifty. But right about now. Second date update, Man, this is a good one right here. Talk to us about Shavn Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, uh So, Shavan and I just hit it off in the beginning, you know what I mean, Like I thought, we went on our date, we had a you know, we had a great time. You know, we went and had some drinks, and then I just think from the beginning we were just like connecting, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was like I mean I saw we were just like really looking at each other, you know, just like I don't know, it was like that animal attraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly, so man, that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, We're just each other, just really looking. And then we started talking and I don't know after that, you know, we hit it off. I asked her to come to my place. You know, we went to my place and you know, some something okay, but you know. Ever since then, she hasn't, you know, hit me back. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. But it was like, real, dope, I don't know why she wouldn't be getting back in touch with me. You know.
Speaker 4: So you're saying basically that it ended well with a happy ending.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, No, No, I mean she was having a great time. She let me know I had a great time.
Speaker 4: So how did you guys end it? Did you say you know, I'm gonna see you back soon, you know, hit me up?
Speaker 3: How did that go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I let her know I was gonna hit her up. You know, I'm straight up. So I was like, I'm going to hit you back. Let's let's let's see each other again. Let's plan something.
Speaker 1: Right And especially after you know you guys did what you did, you're like, okay, this must have been good. It was good for me, it seemed good for you. I'll hit you up. Let's plan the second date. And then you've been calling, you've been texting, and you haven't got anything.
Speaker 3: Back or what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, it's just like straight up like she disappeared, you know, like like ghosts ghost on Okay, Okay, yeah, I'm not I'm not into that ghost and stuff. So I just want to find out what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, you called the right people.
Speaker 1: See, our job is to figure out, you know, how it all went down on this on the first date, and if we can make a second date happen. And so we're gonna get Shavann on the phone. We're gonna get her side of the story. We're gonna see if we can make a second date jump off. All right, good, we got Chavann on the phone. Yeah, hey, Shavon, how you doing this? Cee K and Carmen from BE ninety five, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning. Okay, well we're.
Speaker 1: Calling you because we do this thing called the second date update. Do you mind coming on the radio with us?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, that's fine, all right, good good.
Speaker 1: For a minute, I thought you were gonna be like, no, I'm not really trying to come on.
Speaker 3: So you went on a date?
Speaker 4: Can you tell us how it wins?
Speaker 3: Well, do you know who you went on the date with first that we're talking about?
Speaker 2: It? True?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm not sure. Okay are you talking about.
Speaker 4: Clearly you've been on several dates there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's dating and she's in that scene. So we'll just say it month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kenny, Kenny. Yeah, you went on the date with Kenny. Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, remember Kenny.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, tell us a little bit about how that date went, please, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kenny was fine. We had a great day. You know, we were feeling each other at first, and I mean, from what I can remember, we had drinks and we were dancing a little bit. So overall it was fine. And I was kind of excited, you know, to get back to his place kind of see what was under those clothes, you know, Like I was really big in him that day. Okay, Okay, Like we started to you know, get on each other, and it just it got so nasty. Like Kenny was a lot hairrier than I expected. And I mean he had harry back neck a super hairy booty. Oh I've never seen that before.
Speaker 3: Wait super Harry what booty? A booty?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I mean was it like a lot of hair, like you could rub your fingers through it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. It was like a little bear.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, well here to me, that's that's what we've kind of wanted to know. Okay, but but listen, you're being honest. Okay, So it was a little Was that a turnoff for you?
Speaker 3: We would it be a turnoff for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, hell yeah, but that's me.
Speaker 4: This ain't about me, it's about you.
Speaker 3: Well, she ghosted for a reason.
Speaker 4: Okay, So now you can explain that to him, like you can be like, hey, you know what, damn you know, it just didn't work out with me, like for me a little much.
Speaker 5: It was a little much. And then he got sweaty and the sweat got caught up in his hair, and so I just faked it until we were done and I got the hell out of there. I said bye, and I just I didn't want to see him again because that kind of like scarred me, that whole experience.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. All right, Kenny was thinking it went well, we have Kenny on the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you know how the second date of day works, but Kenny is is on the phone.
Speaker 3: He heard everything, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kenny, yeah, you know what I mean, Like, look, look, a man's a man. What am I gonna do? I ain't like one of those like what do they call him? Like, uh, I don't know, metro dudes or whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel what you're saying, you don't want to do the whole metro sexual and shave it down. But I mean, if there's an excessive amount of hair, Kenny, that's a lot of hare, like if she's rubbing your back and rubbing her fingers through the back hair.
Speaker 3: But he's cool with that though, he's cool. That's if that's not how he wants.
Speaker 4: To, you know, go around and he should be able to be him.
Speaker 3: That's real gorilla love right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I mean, look, if she didn't like it, she could, you know, be honest with me. Tell me, just though you disappear like that, like it is what it is, feel me, you know I'm true.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know what, here's the one thing I will say. We have answers. And is it safe to say, Chavon that you're not wanting to go on another date with Kenny because of the amount of hair that he has on his body?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I don't want to see him again. Kenny.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you know what, there's somebody for everybody, you know what I mean, right exactly?
Speaker 4: That's how that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the way you have to look at it.
Speaker 1: You're right, you know, because you're gonna find yourself a hairy woman to go along with you.
Speaker 3: Probably stop.
Speaker 4: Seriously, in all seriousness, I don't think you need to find someone who's harry. I think you'll be fine. I think somebody is eventually gonna accept that and be okay with that, and it won't be such a big deal.
Speaker 2: You know. Hey, that's that's yeah, that's it, you know right, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, Shavine, we appreciate you coming on, and we appreciate your honesty, and I'm sorry we didn't get it to work out today, Kenny, Okay, whatever, So.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Second date update, C. K. Karmen ninety five