Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What I going up to help?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a bunch of us here and we are waiting on Lisa to join us, and yeah, she'll be here eventually, and we are talking about count of Saint Jermaine. We were supposed to have a different guest tonight, which we will be rescheduling, and Jules came up with the idea of talking about Saint Jermaine. I didn't really know much about him headless does Lisa knew a little bit, And fortunately I found out that too long ago that Ricardo seems to know a decent amount of him and has some of the stuff to share as well. Uh So in this episode, hopefully, you know, things will go smooth. I have a little bit of like a background on the guy and we could lightly go over that and everybody else can fill in as we're going, and then Ricardo can also take it over with some of the stuff that he has. Hopefully I don't drag it out for too long, but before we get into it, I was gonna have because he probably knows him a little bit better than me. It's gonna have Ricardo just do like a little bit of an introduction of who Saint Germaine was. If you don't mind, sir, no right away, Oh, I've got to introduce it.
Speaker 1: You're good, okay. So there are a few names in recent history that could easily generate several hours of entertailing, entertaining salt and there and then a fine day among friends. I was discussing this this fellow, and it's just unbelievable, so I'll begin this. There are persons of interest such as Signior Igualdi, which would all give a wonderful show because it's very similar to Sanchoma. That some belief that he also the Main that what the name was Alessandro di Cagliostro that people know as Casanova, which also was an agent of the same rank of Saint Chairmain, although he was too interested in women to follow all the all the proceedings and all the teachings. In fact, when the Pope offered him to access the secret library at the Vatican, he very respectfully refused because he didn't have time to go there and check the books. So that's why you never get to the level of Saint Germain. Another another person on this scale is President John That also people already mentioned here in the group. So let me see if I can give you a small introduction, so I don't take too long, so give me a second. So during my research I found out that not all the candidates, like center Manx succeeded in the training and education Sevalier design Galt. The mention that I previously mentioned Giaco Madiro or Kazanova that we know as Kazanova is another one. And I'm repeating myself because I'm trying to read from my paper. I apologize. So there are no records of the birth year of Sant Germain. So while no consensus regarding his nationality or his parents was ever obtained, some claim that he was Hungarian, others Portuguese, and in this case either the son of a powerful Jew or a bastard son to the Portuguese king Bustard, yes, but intentional and whose upbringing education would make him more powerful than any king. Portugal is a country that was created by the Templars and by all the sext so it would be logical, but apparently not. Some say that his origin was as he told in reported confession to his protector enthusiastic admirer, Prince Charles of hes Cassel or Nick is going to mention. According to him, Saint Chairman told him to be the son of Prince zach Rakassi of Transylvania, and that his first wife was called tekelly a herhigh rank Hungarian family, of top military grade and of Ottoman origin. So, just to finish Unick, many researchers believe him to be the offspring of Francis, the second ruler of the once powerful Principality of Transfyvlania France. Is the second of Transylvania had married a sixteen year old Charlotte Amalie of Hens one fright on September twenty five, nineteen sixty four, at the Cathedral of Cologne in Germany. So out of this union came two known children. However, when the will of Francis the second was published in seventeen thirty seven, a third unnamed son was mentioned as beneficiary, and this is the one that might be Saint Germain. So this charch child proved to be Leopold George, the eldest son and heir to the Transylvania throne. Leopol George was born either in sixteen ninety one or sixteen ninety six, and depending which theory or buzz one accepts, and because of the uncertainty of his first break, it's not known if he was the son of charlottev Hess or of Francis previous wife. What does appear to be certain is that loopool George's early death in the year seventeen hundred had been staged to save him from the deadly intrigues in which we're about to destroy the Transylvania dynasty and the independence of that country. So loopool George is believed by many to be the Count on Saint Germain. I think that from this point on, I don't want to ruin what you have to present, because from this point on is when he's going to be taken by some sort of fraternity and initiated into this process of beginning to becoming an agent.
Speaker 4: I did want to ask one question also, the first kind of record of where he comes from is a Transylvanian blood line. Yes, very interesting, considering we know someone else.
Speaker 1: Who comes from a Transylvanian blood line.
Speaker 4: Sure the tailor which is Germanic as well, you know, which ended up going into Germany, there's sure Germanic tribes and the royal family.
Speaker 1: Eventually of the researchers agrees that he is the third illegitimate son of Leopool, the second and the eldest, because if from a previous marriage and not the royal marriage. But when they tried to destroy the kingdom by omitting his name, he saved his life and delivered him to one of these societies that then raised him to be what it becomes. Wow, so is he like nothing to lose? There's nothing to lose.
Speaker 5: Nothing to lose.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, real quick? And I totally screw this US. This is why I hate do it intros because I suck out of I didn't let everybody introduce themselves real quick, real quick, Ricardo.
Speaker 1: That's why it took so long to start and was used at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Oh that I was like, you know what, maybe by the time don Les will show up. But she still let you Ricardo. You want to introduce yourself, Let everybody know who you are.
Speaker 1: My name is my tag in x IS as you see in the screen at Ricardo Calvary one at x If you want to support me, I have two books, The Resident Earth and star dust and it's a pleasure being here. Thank you uniqu for a devitation and good giving to everyone, of.
Speaker 2: Course, no, thank you for jumping on my man and Headless Giant. What is going on so agoing? You can find me on x at the Headless Giant and on YouTube. I love this topic, Copdy sat Your Maine is one of those really interesting themes that you find popping up over and over again and even goes back to the idea of, you know, the immortality of the gods and maybe these other species. So I think that there's an interesting through line with all of this stuff. If you have any sort of occult experiences or dreams of any sort of magical experiences as well, if you've done any spells that you want to let me know about, please write me at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: And we will read those on Thursdays. And if you do, Nick will send you some stickers if you include your address, so definitely check us out on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, send those stories in and they got you on the stickies and my main jewels please everybody know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back for another banger. Guys. Everyone go follow Headless Please Jewels from the Great Pilled Podcast.
Speaker 2: You know me.
Speaker 4: Uh you can follow me on x at Great Pilled Pod, over on Rumble YouTube. All that good ship. Uh, Patreon, Patreon really, you know, always pushing Patreon. It's like my pen, my little in tweet now it's it's you know, it's it's my thing. So you can come over there to support the show. We also there's a whole catalog of content that's not released. We do esotery book reviews every Saturday morning. Uh, Nick comes and hangs out along with a few other buddies of mine, and a few other things do on there. So patreon dot com, slash Great Pool podcasts. Yeah, man, ready for another banger though, And forgive me if I'm not talking as much tonight. That may be good for some people, that may be bad.
Speaker 1: For some people. Some some people may like it, they may dislike it.
Speaker 4: I'm still here all the time, but I had tooth surgery, surgery, oral surgery, I guess, And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little rough for you.
Speaker 4: I'm still here.
Speaker 5: You're still that's what's up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, definitely go check out Jules's Patreon. Uh again, I normally don't know push those things too hard, but it is. I mean, it's in my opinion, he goes over these books and the books he's reading are really good, and I have a great time over this.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like my second show in a way, like yeah, for really you probably don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's do just as much content with that then probably your other show.
Speaker 5: Yeah man.
Speaker 2: All right, Robbie, please let everybody know what is up and where they can find your amazing art. Please.
Speaker 7: Hello everyone that's going to be back and hanging out again. I am our Marx artist illustrator. I generally uh do a lot of artwork and do a lot of research into various topics. If you want to check out my other stuff, I have my website with my Etsy with all my art and then also the metamindcasts you can check out. As far as where to find me, you can go to my link tree which is our M A r X and that'll pull up everything.
Speaker 2: Thanks awesome, Thank you very much, and Tyroe my man. Please let everybody know what they can find all your amazing work as well.
Speaker 8: All right, all right on, I appreciate it, thank you all for having me here. I love the group, always amazing conversations. I'm ready and excited about this. So everything you can find on me about me it is on my website, Rebirth at theWord dot com. Also support my new room channel where I'm going to different museums around the world. I'm starting here in America's at least and sharing what I've learned at these museums. And you can also get my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon.
Speaker 5: I appreciate a.
Speaker 4: Stign copy of that.
Speaker 5: I got you, Bro, I got to you, Bro. That's like copy all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you very much, man. I really appreciate you making it as well and real quick. Before we go forward, I just want to try to mention these. I'm not going to go over all of them, but again, we do have events that are coming up October fourth, and the eighteenth, and the twenty fifth, of the twenty sixth. It was like old definite should definitely check them out. October eighteenth. I'm gonna specify that one a little bit more because Brooke from Dark Florida, who's part of the oculd Rejects, We'll be a speaker there and it should be definitely me and Tyrone will be there. She'll be there. She'll love a booth there might be some othercul rejects possibly not sure yet, but yeah, definitely check that one out if you're in the Fort Myers, Florida area. But yeah, definitely check out the show notes on the on the episode, and we'll have the places listed and uh yeah, we'll have t shirts and stickers there as well for free, so come check us out. So yeah, now we're gonna get into it. I don't I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I don't think this is the most in depth kind of stuff here that I'm showing. It was very short timed again because a guest canceled, So please guys add in anything that you think is missing. Again, Ricardo did mention about his whole thing about understanding who this guy even is. Toward the end of his life, he did claim to be Leopold George, the lost eldest son of Prince Francis second Transylvania, So uh yeah, I did have that. Now. His education, it says by his own unverified account, Saint Germaine was educated in Italy. He allegedly studied at the University of Siena and was mentored by Chion Dimadici. It's some presents the Grand Duke of Tuscany, who was said to be a relative by marriage. He mentions that then such an education.
Speaker 1: That is highly relevant because that was one of the most knowledgeable mystics of the time. So because he was patron of everybody, They've been patronizing this grand brains since Lenardo da Vinci.
Speaker 4: I've heard of this guy from Tuscany before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so depending on I guess how you want to look at it. I mean, if they they they paid Marsillia Fucino to translate all those workings, I would say they were even behind the whole Renaissance.
Speaker 1: Oh. Possibly, But but you have to understand that this Jianga son was the last one. So it is the end of the of the Mandaicy empire or family. It's the end he's He's the last one. So from that point on it doesn't count because they lost whatever he had. It's it's lost or perverted or whatever you want to call it. Right, So I think that's significant because he centermine was the last one that he mentored.
Speaker 2: Possibly, Okay, I gotcha. Do you know is there any like lineages or lines that come from that guy, or like study from well, you know, how like like some secret societies are like but they act more gentlemen. You supposedly have to be in a lineage of somebody who learned from Crowley. You know what I'm saying? Is there anything associated with like the Medici family? Not to put you on the spot, that.
Speaker 1: I can say, because I never looked dipped into the medicine, I know that they were the most connected. So I would assume a big yes what you're asking because they were highly connected in everything. In fact, you can relate to the end. The Templars by this time were particularly done. And this is eighteen nineteenth century, sixth seventeenth century, I can't remember, but the the last lines of the Templars can be traced also to this, to this guy, to this Jacomo. So there's also that connection Rosa Chruscian's Merovindians. He has connections to all of those people.
Speaker 2: Yo. You know what's well? It says the Duke. But like one of my favorite songs I was just thinking now by dream Theater is the Count of Tuscany. That's interesting. I wonder if they're talking about the same ol. Yeah, all right, can I continue? You got anything else you want to hit anybody, anybody.
Speaker 7: Well, I was going to bring up if you look at some of the Opus Day material, there is a count of Saint Germain that was said to be one of the heads of Opus Day, but they equated more to a Catholic saint than they do to the Saint Germain we're talking about, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, is that the case. But although some people like to think that Jermain was already hundreds of thousands of years when he appeared here, my research tells me no, it might still be alive who knows today, But his life started at some point at that age, at the age that he's indicated, So I don't think he comes from anywhere behind that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like he's he could be old, it's go on, go on, Nick, So what you said, Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't really need to interrupt you for that. So, like, basically, what you're saying is that he could be old, but it's not because he was born any earlier, since he's still alive or lasted longer.
Speaker 1: Yes, So if I have several quotes, quotes from people that actually was with him and describe him, and on one of the quotes is the King Luis the fourteenth or I think it's the fourteens, because he went well along with the fourteenth, but he was persecuted by the fifteen. But on this quote, he asked him, are you are you really immortal? And he said, I love to entertain the idea that people think that I'm much older than I am. However, however i'm older sealed then they might sing. So he always gave one on one side and on on the other. Because he never assumed himself is like a Neil, you can't grab him. He always made a way. I can look and find the quote because I think it needs justice. So if anyone wants to comment on anything, while I look for the quote real quick.
Speaker 2: I'll mentioned some of the other names he did go by. I just get passed this one. Throughout his life, he did deliberately conceal his identity identity, adopting numerous pseudonyms as he traveled. He called himself, I'm not going to pronounce these right, I'm sure Marquis d mont Ferret, Count bellamare saw you there? Added you Chevalier Shooning, Count saltykov A graph So Roji and Prince Ragazzi. And only in the nineteen seventies did he begin consistently using the title Count of Saint Germaine. And uh, it's suspected that maybe it was referred to San Germano Italy, or perhaps a play on Sanctus Germanus, the Holy Brother. You good now, uh good, now, this.
Speaker 5: Ricardo he was known.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I thought you said you wanted to bring up something you wanted to read.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking. Okay, it's it's a few pages. I'm still looking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're fine. Fine, just let me know when I get something.
Speaker 4: You want me to pull this up.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: Uh, well that we can add that.
Speaker 6: So this is in Tuscany. This is the real sword in the stone, and this is inside of the sane uh gianouh Gueda Guidi temple and.
Speaker 1: Uh, it is fascinating.
Speaker 6: These fascinating Yeah, and there's a huge story and lore that goes behind it, like.
Speaker 4: This guy readed about this right now in the Western esoteric traditions. Dude, the whole story with the sword and.
Speaker 6: If that's connected to Comte de Saint Germain, I mean it kind of makes sense. It's a really magical area. I think that that might have something to do with the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Nick, we may run into Saint Germain in this mainly p Hall book. All right, Yeah, I don't know that's Penguin Classics.
Speaker 5: That was a Penguin Classics.
Speaker 4: It's a no, no, it's a it's the Adepts in the Western Esoteric Tradition Orders of the Great work. It talks about the Manicheans for a while and Manes. It was pretty based, and a bunch of other.
Speaker 5: Pretty cool stuff.
Speaker 4: But it gets into the archery and mysteries and the Rose Croy and Camelot, you know, Merlin. Very interesting things on Merlin. How his father was a sylph, you know, like a wind spirit, and his mother was a nun and apparently he had.
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 4: Exercise throughout his early life as as a child. Kind Of terrifying, but yeah, cool book. Anyway, You guys are always invited to come and join us Saturday mornings. But I mean, dude, this begs the question, so like, what is this guy? Is he a vampire? Is he a time traveler? Is he some kind of elohem? Is he some kind of ascended master? Like, I don't know, dude, There's there's so many avenues to go down is a very good alchemist.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he's a very good alchemist. And the quotes that I was finding is says If himself, said to Louis, it was Louis the fifteen when asked one question, but the two quotes, and I mixed them those two. So to the Lewis fifteen he said, when he asked about his eighties, said, sire, I sometimes amuse not by making it believed, but by allowing it to be believed that I lived in ancient times. And to the Baron von Glishen, he said, these stupid Parisians imagine that I am five hundred years old, and I encourage them to that sort because I see it pleases them, although in reality I am much older than I look.
Speaker 7: So he was known for basically being able to manufacture the Philosopher's Stone, the Red Stone that you know is the medicine handed down that basically cures all ills and extends life. And it's this extent, yeah chemical process, you know, basically refining this you where you take and you extract the oils from certain things, and then you crystallize those oils into this stone and then it's got these regenerative life giving properties it's oftentimes associated with mercury and cinnabar. Is what a lot. But you know, there was Chinese alchemists that were using mercury and cinnabar that basically killed themselves trying to replicate some of these alchemical experiments you know, and probably others as well.
Speaker 4: But it happened early on too with lead because that's all they had to use, you know, they couldn't anything else.
Speaker 6: That That whole angle with the cinnabar kind of takes us right back to Tuscany because this is where the ancient what are they called, the people before the Romans? I can't believe a blanket on their names, no, but you know etruscans yea, they would cover themselves in cinnabar, right, And so we're right back to Tuscany again, right back to Italy.
Speaker 7: And imagine with that mercury content absorbing through the skin, what that's.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you look into their religious system, they were absolutely insane. There's so many strange things that they would do.
Speaker 1: But he he actually manufactured the so called Philosopher's stone or transforming things into gold in front of Louis the fourteen at least because Louis the fourteen registered that in these documents. But when he was asked, does this makes you immortal? He always answered, Now, it only stops decay of the body, so you need to take it regularly. It's not something that you take once and and it works, right. Yeah, So it's it's something to stop the decay.
Speaker 5: And one dangerous man danger.
Speaker 1: One important thing that I don't know if Nick found in this research is that although he went to a lot of parties, he was never in environment that he couldn't control. If you couldn't control, he would just believe. And another thing that I find very curious, he was never seen either drinking or eating. He never ate or drank. Cooks his own cooks wherever he went, and he eats a very particular type of food that I have in my research but I can't remember, right, like a porridge kind of thing he ate, sorry.
Speaker 4: Kind of like a monk. How they don't, you know, they fast and they don't really.
Speaker 1: He only eat a kind of porridge that was made especially for him for his personal servant, and he didn't eat outside of that.
Speaker 4: Nick Nick just said that that's the garment bosia from twin Peaks. Nick dammit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: A man, real quick, real quick. Sorry interrupted, Lisa. You're sorry to put you on the spot real quick, but uh you're here. So hey, Lisa, I am cult reject man scientist. What is up?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 9: I not much just fashionably late, just not very fashionable.
Speaker 2: It happens, happens to the vessels. Would you like to let everybody know where they can find you or anything? Say? What's up?
Speaker 9: Sure? Yes, I you can find me on Twitter It's release Lisa, or you can check out our website, a cult research into dot org, where so many other fellow rejects have contributed to.
Speaker 2: So awesome, Thank you very much. Uh did anybody have anything else they wanted to head before? I?
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you guys want to see some red mercury?
Speaker 2: Oh? I want to kind of go along with well, all right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's see the red mercury. And also, was there any like experiences of seeing this guy and uh, how going to do with orbs or any kind of UFO or anything? Not?
Speaker 1: Not to my knowledge, because apparently what he might be using is the calls false doors, So they might have the use of the false what we call false doors might be actual portals from one place to another. That's why the monuments you find so many false doors around and everyone. It's like a Muda moodle but inside the building right and and proper sized, which isn't.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, let me see if I can full or play this real quick.
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: I can't see it.
Speaker 1: It's it at all.
Speaker 5: It's not show it's not showing up. That's what I was want to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's also repulsed by garlic, like.
Speaker 5: What do you mean.
Speaker 8: Mirror?
Speaker 4: And I'm saying Saint Germaine a vampire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that we are looking the bottom of the flask on the mirror, because I don't think we are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can see right there.
Speaker 1: He's done other tests like this.
Speaker 7: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna I want to.
Speaker 1: Believe you, but this video isn't clear to me. I'm gonna trust them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna go with my gut feeling on this one.
Speaker 5: I want to believe.
Speaker 6: If you look up Red Mercury on Instagram something else, he's got tons of tests.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he just there's all sorts of stuff with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but assume If that's true, there's probably stuff out there to say.
Speaker 9: So I'm going to be the kid in the back of the classroom raising their hand and say when was he allegedly born.
Speaker 5: There's no day I talked about that.
Speaker 4: I think Denny Ricardo.
Speaker 9: In the Morning is probably at the beginning. We're mentioning it at the beginning of listening.
Speaker 1: So the best, it's not the best. What ninety percent of people believe that went really deep into his is that you'll just have to see Francis the second from Transylvania. So it's about the time of his deaths is when he appears with about six seven years old. Seven he was the oldest son. So I believe it's it's within it's within already the eighteenth century. That I might be wrong right at at the beginning of the eighteenth century or just at the end of the seventeenth century, because when he said that he was older than he looked, he might be hinting that he was born earlier than most sink.
Speaker 9: So you would say that most of the low surrounding that he was around the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he dismissed it. He always rejected.
Speaker 4: That Like I said, the only reason I think he may be some kind of oop here or vampire species, whatever you want to call it, is because he comes from Transylvania supposedly, and you know the Impaler like we had brought up earlier, and all the lore stemming from that region.
Speaker 6: So well, that he's afraid of garlic and he can't show.
Speaker 4: Up in mirrors. Okay, no, all right, Yeah, so he's a vampire alchemist.
Speaker 2: He's an alchemist.
Speaker 4: Dude, that sounds pretty That sounds kind of cool. I'm not gonna lie. That's a cool. That's a badass band name, Vampire Alchemist. Did you see the movie album name?
Speaker 2: At least?
Speaker 9: Have you ever heard of the myth of Loundeness Longinus?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Long Please remind me because the name is familiar, but I can't remember.
Speaker 9: He was the Roman soldier that pierced the side of Jesus with the lands and was said to be cursed to walk the face of the earth forever and never die. Yes, association that maybe.
Speaker 1: What I've been discussing is that even according to him, whatever secret that him and two are free, more that history records knew is how to stop the decay of the body of the flesh by several takes, which to me doesn't fit with someone that is already cursed. I think that's a different kind of immortal.
Speaker 7: Well, and also.
Speaker 9: Just really quick, sorry, Robbie, just that most of the people had experienced some of these Marian apparitions to experience their bodies being incorruptible. That's what reminded me of that. Anyway, go ahead, Robbie, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say. I've also seen several occurrences where they relate Cagliostro to Saint Germain. And then are you familiar with the Sir Edward Bulletton book about the Zoni, because that's supposed to be about Cagliostro, And I don't know. It's just interesting how he, like we were saying, you know, he appears out of nowhere and disappears just as quickly, and he's always keen in on these certain political, you know, events where that are like history's.
Speaker 1: The same thing, it's the same thing. It's exactly that. That's why I in the beginning i mentioned his The thing is when they try to combine both of them into one person. There are historical portraits and they are extremely different in every shape or form from one another, because Cagliostro was not a pretty man.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Not that tall, perhaps a little bit fat. He was much more a diplomat than an action man. And in the case of Saint Germain, he is also described as incredibly handsome with a face that has no wage. So it's one of those people that always looks like it is in the thirties, forties or something like that. His air impeccable. So they are very different. It's the only reason why we can immediately put one on the other because they did exactly the same things in two separate with a century separating them.
Speaker 7: And then you also had linked Saint Germaine to Casanova.
Speaker 1: Yes, because there were agents trains at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, him and Voltaire and Mozart.
Speaker 1: So they they were they were both trying to to shape the history, because that's what these people did. They actually reshape the history. They unified German again. That's his final deed was that. And what what you're saying it that Liza remembers me speaking about him is because it's also the last event where he is recorded by in this case by Casanova. So Casanova found him in a star Ford, one of the last ones to belong to a group of Merovingians, and he was completely dressed. I have the description of the scene right here, so it's in the curiosities just so. In one of the most known accounts, this time in Tourney in Belgium, written by the notorious cevalier design goalds Uh, he describes finding German dressed with an Armenian robes. So imagine being in Belgium dressed in an Armenian robe, and upon his head was a pointed cap, his face was half healing by a long beard that went all the way into his waist, and on his hand he hold a ivory wand so it could have been like Dumbledore. Imagine like there was So.
Speaker 2: Sounds like the village in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the fact that that Chermant shows the city of Tournet to stay for a while is no surprise since it was one of the old Merovigian cities, a Starford city. Apart from some locations in Portugal, in that day and age, there were very places, very few places where an occultist could openly profess and dress himself to feed the part. So in here what he was doing is at this time and age, and this is what Lisa heard me say. He was, let me go back to you, because I like to see your faces where there you are. So he was playing to create a new type of felcrow for hats. And just about three or four years after this event, Germany revolutionized the world in how to make ads and they destroyed all other markets with this new type of fabric that I believe was invented by Saint Germain. Was one of these last jobs for money or whatever you want to call it. So he didn't only compose music, write with both hands an historical account and a love letter at the same time. He also could write with both hands the same text and you could put it one on top of the other. The description is they put one one one leaf on top of the other to the candle and you can't see a single line off the mark. It's basically he spoke. I don't know seventeen languages, including sanskripts. I can even tell you the language he spoke.
Speaker 2: French, Yeah, I have that written. He spoke French, Britain, Uh, yeah, Italian, English, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Wow, Yes, spoke a lot.
Speaker 5: Somebody brought up the Wondering Jew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, said that.
Speaker 8: I was just saying I just missed this, and I said, we were just talking about that before we went live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, uh he was.
Speaker 5: He was a good one.
Speaker 4: He was a good one. You know, he's a good guy. I don't know who the one. Yeah, I heard y'all talking about him. I'm bringing him up. I don't want to get the stream taken down. Oh god, yeah, right, not just saying the word.
Speaker 2: Really do they get like that though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's why.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, man, I called myself, Well, it's a player.
Speaker 6: So we're talking about the plant, not a person, because that that's a name popular.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 6: Actually it comes from a nursery. So you can buy wandering Jew plants at a nursery and they look kind of interested. But the whole idea is that it it kind of goes back to this idea of you know, back to the blood of Jesus falling on the ground and then where it fell, that's where the wandering Jew plant came up. And then this person who was witnessed to the miracle was told that he would live until Jesus returns.
Speaker 4: Yo to Wright a minute is.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, he he was described. He was described not only speaking all of these languages, but speaking to them with no accent whatsoever. To see if I have anything to add what you said. So the least I have is German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Greek, Latin, Sanscript, Arabic and Chinese as if he was a native of this of of those countries.
Speaker 4: And around learn all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he played the violence supposedly.
Speaker 1: This vampire I wrote, I wrote, I wrote my paper on him listening to his six Sonatas, which I had advised everyone to go and listen. And he wrote his six sonatas in such a short time and during a period what he was in and out of jail in England, because he was arrested many times and somehow they couldn't keep it locked in. Somehow he's always released and the people that brought him in as a spy and so on, why are we releasing him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And he always came out with the laughter because he knew he wouldn't be kept in prison for law.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually have something about his age and other people saying stuff about it. But real quick, I just want to read this other stuff, these things, these claims that he said he could also do. He boasted that he was able to remove flaws from diamonds, transmute based metals into gold, and brew universal medicine e Sir of life. He said he was also able to Uh. He reportedly showed ladies that cosmetics to preserve youth and claimed to have perfected dies and pigments of wondrous qualities. The claims kind of were far fetched, but were delivered with such charm that kind of, you know, people basically fell for it. He even said that he mastered how he could melt infuse small diamonds into one large gem without laws.
Speaker 1: Of exactly yeah, yeah, exactly. Now he showed that once, at least once.
Speaker 2: That's that's impressible.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: That when he comes to his age, he said he would apply to listeners that he was centuries old, hinting and experiences in ancient errors. For example, he told Madame the Pompadour's maid that he had known Princess de Papadour's ancestors, implying an impossible age. So he told that story by the nineteen By the seventeen sixties, there was you know, talks about him and his immortality. And the philosopher of Voltaire said in seventeen sixty he had wrote that he is a man who never dies and who knows everything. Yeah, a man who and he said, he dubbed him a man who does not die and knows all, calling him a wonder man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wonderman Voltaire. And he was talking about Saint Germain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's funny you mentioned Madame Pompadout, because I have her own words, and she describes them as a sorrow. Knowledge of all languages, ancient and modern, a prodigious memory, erudition of which glimpse could be caught between the caprice of his conversation, which was always amusing and occasionally very engaging. An exhaustible skill in varying the tone and subjects of his converts, in being always fresh, and in infusing where am I being expected into the most trivial discoveries the discourse made him a superb talker. Sometimes he recounted anodotes of the court of the Valois or of the princes still more remote. So this is one hundreds years back, with such precise accuracy in every detail, as almost to create the illusion that he had been an eye witness to what he narrated. He had traveled the whole world over, and the King lent a willing year to the narratives of his voyages over Asia and Africa, and to this and to his tales about the courts of Russia, Turkey and Austria. He appeared to be more intimately acquainted with the secrets of each court than the charged affair of the King. Sorry, it was a long, lengthy one, but describes pretty well.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of Prince Charles of hes Castle.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's of his history.
Speaker 2: That girl, that family has come up in so many episodes I don't know, like solo people or even stuff that me and Lisa have covered that they always come up. But like even the Prince Charles of them even said something about him, saying he was one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived. So the lessing impression on people.
Speaker 1: The two manuscripts that is wrote so one is the one is in the library of Troy's at this moment and is called La Tre Saint Trisophony, which means the most wholly trefold Wisdom. However, some claim it might be older, and although rare and precious centire man has not written it, but being the one who possessed it and undoubtedly familiarized himself with its mystical implications and went through its ritual of spiritual enunciation. Moreover, there is little doubt that the superbly illuminated cop in the library of Troyce is not the original, but a copy. The second manuscript is a ritual of ceremonial Magic entitled the Holy Magic Revealed to Moses, we discovered in Egyptian monument and preserved with great care in Asia. The one title page, inside the triangle and above a wing dragon, we find the following writing offered by the very wise Count of Saint Germain, who has traveled all over the world. So this is the two books that I have. If you guys are interested, I can send them to you.
Speaker 6: Do you guys get that godlike quality from all of these topics, Like if you were thinking about mythology, right, something like that, Because if you're thinking about these ancient mythological stories of how the gods pop in and pop out, like in the story of a Psyche and I was a stupid, it's that same kind of quality to it, Like they know all these things and they could do these things and they're they're kind of mysterious. It's that same quality that you get through Compte Save Germain.
Speaker 9: One thing I wanted to kind of interject is that I looked at up real quick because I didn't went very what's it called fluent with My lore was that because the blood of Christ had touched him, the lore was that he was then allowed to live or whatever, not die, and that he was I guess he was assumed a saint. And he's recognized as a saint because when he pierced Jesus, they had wanted him to break his knees, as they did with all the crucifixions, to kind of, you know, end the life and everybody go home. And he said, no, he's dead, and so he didn't break the knees of Jesus, and therefore that he's considered a saint for sparing I guess the needs Jesus.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 9: He is also spoken of by in the Gospel of nick Demus and goes on to be he appears in the Bible all I just wanted to make sure that that was inserted in there, just because I didn't want to incorrectly state that that's.
Speaker 1: It's well to say that he was a god might be not that far patch as if the god got playing with us. Because there is a curious case of a protested bill of exchange, which is like a check in a small town of Piedmont, and this led to his arrest. However, he pulled out one hundred thousand crowns worth of jewels and paid on the spot. He humiliated the governor of the town and was released with the most respectful excuses. So this is the only time on his whole story that he was superb and humiliated someone directly. If you go and looked for this simon a charumut, one hundred thousand crowns is it's just like a billion. Yeah, so in jewels. So where did he keep where? Where was he keeping these jewels? So it's it's almost godly like, it's like a miracle.
Speaker 2: Did you mention before he got arrested during the Jacobite rebellion? So do you have that also in here.
Speaker 1: That I have the times he was arrested.
Speaker 2: Yes, they seized an odd man who goes by the name of Count Saint Germaine. He has been here two years. He will not tell us who he is or whence he came from. Yes, yeah, he told them. What did he say to it? He says that he denies something about like I don't know anybody. He basically goes on saying that he doesn't do anything. I don't know what, I've never had any dealings with the women and admitted to using a false name. But yeah, they eventually let him go. They thought he might have been a Jacobite spy because he seemed like a weirdo.
Speaker 1: Look, when when you have a guy that when you go into papers, you have the description for this person, but he has so many names. It's so confusing. As as you mentioned, I have I have here.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: During this time, she writes, this is missus Copper Oakley. During this time, we have as the Marquis de Montferra. We have Conte bellamer or Ama in Venice. So in Venice alone had two names. Chevalier showning at Pizza in Italy. Chevalier well done in Milan and Leipzig. Counts Salti cough as Genoa and Langhorn Graft Sacossi at Schwaltzbach and Triesdorf. Prince Ragozzi at ed Resden and Counts Saint Germain in this is just and this has it's just one of those. Let me see if I find the times he was arrested.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all those names.
Speaker 6: I noticed that there's a real connection between Hungarian and Romanian and Paris, right. It seems to be a bridge of culture between those two sources for a long time back in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Well, and the fact that they released them to me. I have here from official documents we learned that centcher Man was in England during the year seventeen forty three. Center Man was playing the part of a gifted musician. So it's a perfect cover because he was what they call it, a savant of the violin and several of the mine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just about to say that too. Ricardo the Savant.
Speaker 1: And several of his music compositions were publicly performed in the Little Haymarket Theater in early Fibruary seventeen forty five, so had several of his trios published by the Walsh Company of London. Nevertheless, because this being suspicious times, England had boasted Jacobite cause and the invasion of Scotland going on behind doors. Some among the British authorities did not believe that centermin was in London to pursue a musical career, so in December of seventeen forty five, Centermain was arrested by the British on suspicion of being a Jacobite agent. He was obviously quickly released when the letters from Charles Edward, leader of the Stewart invasion, were not found on or with him, as it was expected. But the funny thing is is what happens after That's so, he has just been arrested for the charge of high treason and where do we find him? Nest he went directly into Austria and into the house of none other than the top minister in office, so Austria being England's ally. This was highly irregular. So you have to keep in mind this is the time of the period of the War of the Austrian Section, so in which Austria and England were together against France and Prussia. But it doesn't there because during this vi visit to Austria, Centerment was introduced to the French Minister of War that was also there. What was the French Minister of War doing in enemy territory whose name was Marshal de belle Isle. So and this short meeting in this next voyage and this time, this is how he entered the French court, when he was introduced with honors to the king. It's just a small part of a few two or three years of his life. All this happened in that small period of time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes sense because the Austria Hungarian Empire sort of came out of that. And you know, that Parisian connection is really important. Franz Muca, the guy who created Art Nouveau.
Speaker 2: He was a.
Speaker 6: Hungarian Parisian, and so that whole influence of Hungary and Paris together.
Speaker 1: Created sort of the Art Nouveau.
Speaker 6: Movement that swept across Europe.
Speaker 1: He kept doing exactly this, back and forward into enemy territory where he shouldn't be accepted or go freely, so kept being arrested and released, and there he goes again.
Speaker 2: She Now this is really interesting because now I'm wondering, like I'm looking at this stuff that he does. You know, a few years later and it mentions that while in London he was like playing in early seventeen forty five, he contributed several songs to the opera, and he started giving In seventeen forty nine, he started to give private concerts for the nobility. And Lady Jemima or whatever York said, you know, he was very much into She was very much entertained by him, the oddness of his matter. I'm gonna read everything else, she says. I'm getting to a point, but I started to think about now. She also mentioned that he's very sensible and well bred. In conversation, she wrote, he is an odd creature. He is everything with everybody. He talks ingeniously with mister Ray, philosophy with Lord Willoughby. But the character of philosopher is what he seems to pretend to. I can't but fancy he is a great pretender in all kinds of science as well, that he really has acquired an uncommon share in some Now I'm just wondering, like you were saying again, like this guy's a spy, and he's in places he's not supposed to be, Like is this whole cover right here too? Like him playing this music for these people. He's just he's getting inside the houses, possibly.
Speaker 1: Because music was his interest as an artist, right until he gets the confidence of these high people after that, he's always on their houses, right. Even King Louis the fourteen gave him a complete small palace just for him to be there and be doing his stuff. For what reason no one knows, but it was supposed to be my services he has done for Fred, supposedly in this war that we're just talking about.
Speaker 2: See, even the Prince of Wells was impressed and was even trying to figure out who he was, too sure he was everywhere.
Speaker 1: This guy was everywhere, and no one knows who he is in truth, So how is he given consul to kings? How is appearing in these people's quarters with the use of no doors?
Speaker 5: Doors? Is the meditation? Bro?
Speaker 8: You just like you said earlier, you know the stargates, the star portals, you know all that other stuff. You gotta remember the pie neal, Glenn, the third eye, that's the that's the that's the consciousness, that's the portals, that's the traveling outside of our body that people don't realize you're saying it. Bro's he's been. It's the same time telling you he sounds like Jesus to me, many different names, different abilities. I mean, you gotta remember from the apocrypha. Jesus wasn't always a good person either. He used some of his his powers to make himself probably laugh. I mean, you remember theoker for the Forbidden Booths when people falling off rules and he bringing them back to life, and he's killing friends on purpose just so he can resurrect.
Speaker 5: Them and stuff like that. You know, this is knowledge that people have been pressed. And you got to remember this is all through a journey.
Speaker 8: You know, we don't You don't, we don't learn.
Speaker 5: How can I say it?
Speaker 8: You remember that you heard you ever heard that saying I wish I knew what I knew now that I that I could have learned.
Speaker 1: My question to you, my question to you is are you raising Center to the quality of a son of a god with powers or are you lowering Jesus to someone who was initiated and had certain powers.
Speaker 8: Well that's a good question because let's let's put it in a perspective of this. Both of them just both basically taught us that we had to look with them to accomplish what we wanted.
Speaker 5: That it's still mystical.
Speaker 8: Right and lowering or putting somebody on a pedestal, whether a god or not you got to remember, every god on this planet has the same type of personality as eating every individual on this planet. They're no different than us. Their personalities are just like us. Yeah, that's why we're.
Speaker 1: Are we we are we stating because I would support that, Are we stating that gods are just people with the technology that we still called magic because we don't understand it.
Speaker 8: Well science that hasn't caught up yet for us at least.
Speaker 7: So if you follow this back going into the Merrivnian bloodline, you know, going back to the line of Jesus into the Middle East, if this is the case, maybe tied in with the magi and some sort of like you're saying technology that persists that's been hidden. Yeah, it is interesting, you know, philosophically to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you look into his books, it's it's not that different from Egyptian magic or a.
Speaker 4: Type of europe I'm going to say, Yeah, you go back to King Solomon and he and he was using these invocations to do all these things, and this is the same, you know, type of magic. In my opinion, what.
Speaker 8: If kids with Magdalen, Oh that's good, And you know what, I actually have a book I actually have a book series from the sixteen hundred seventeen hundreds that actually goes into a great detail on that. It's called The Mary of Agreta, and it's a very interesting book because the lady herself got this information supposedly from the Virgin Mary herself. It's an eight series book that's in new modern times put into a four book count, so it's eight series within four different types of books. It's very very interesting, you say that. And the reason why I'm saying that is because for the simple fact that we don't know who the Virgin Mary is. We don't even know anything about this guy either. Like I said, if we look at the idea of reincarnation and coming back to another body form or living many years and thousands of years and so on and so forth, we can go back to Gilgamesh when he was trying to live forever. We can go to the simple fact that those is also known as Hermes and Triguessus, and then we also know him as as coco Con and Quetzo Koto. We don't know these time frames that these individuals really actually survived.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 8: A given time frame, but we don't actually have a timeframe and we always know that these characteristics carried forward each and every time. Now, a good example of this is just recent times. There was this kid, not in recent times, a couple of years now, but.
Speaker 5: By far.
Speaker 8: It's funny that it was on the Ancient Alien show where a kid remember his past life from a war fighter from I think like World War two or something like that.
Speaker 5: So and he drew these pictures out. He literally drew these pictures out.
Speaker 8: His family didn't even take him serious until he started naming out buddies that died in battle with him, his aircraft number and the aircraft parts itself. And he even knew how to fly because they took him to an air show one time and he was telling everybody exactly how to use that aircraft. So we have an indication of life after death, keep carrying on their personalities even after death.
Speaker 5: Well do energy never dies?
Speaker 4: Also have those talking about the halls of halls of amente and stuff.
Speaker 5: And I was just about to go on to.
Speaker 4: Uh reincarnation chambers right.
Speaker 7: Also there use if you go into the Eastern traditions, there's a great body of evidence in regard to controlled reincarnation and and basically and you know, you look at the Dalai Lama and how they go in and they test and they find you know, is in and so you know these are all yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Those are those fucking lamas can go in there, lay down to a ceremony and leave their bodies willingly and then come back if they want.
Speaker 2: You know, I got shipped on that, you know those and then when those dudes die, you know, no ship I actually have like a I'm going to topics like you know there they have somebody, they disappear, no for a month, their body doesn't show any sign of the k Right, those people that supposedly can do that.
Speaker 4: Their incorrupt right there, they hit that peak of enlightenment where it's like you know.
Speaker 7: There there are several monks in recent times that as they know they're dying, they'll actually drink huge vats of salt water to basically uh crystal and to preserve their body.
Speaker 10: So you were talking about the guys were sorry had this one on how these guys were getting buried in these rituals and being brought back and they were all leathery and like real uh you know, dry, and they were they would pour water on.
Speaker 4: Them and they would basically, you know, wake up and come back to life and walk off, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: A lot of amazing stories in the Eastern texts mean.
Speaker 6: Well, the mellified man was a Chinese ritual where a man would be eating honey NonStop for a year, right just where he only had honey inside of him, and when he would die, they would cover the rest of his body and honey until the entire thing was like one giant crystallized honey block and black. They would use his body as a universal medicine so that it would cure any illness.
Speaker 7: There was a tradition where they would actually make a blue honey and this is in the South American Mayaki culture and and basically create this and when you when you partook of it, you received all the information from the ancestors within you, you know. So yeah, that's good stuff man. Well of Christ, what's that? Blood of Christ? Blood of Christ? Yeah? Going back to milchiese a dick.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started, Tyne. Have you ever have you ever seen sorry go on going No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, brother, And I was just telling Robbie he has to come on.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think Nick was even telling me you would like to come on one of the book reviews, I was telling headless too, but his Internet went out, Yeah, I'd love to. Yeah, yeah, some stuff we talked about.
Speaker 5: I think you really like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's all probably.
Speaker 1: What I was going to remind is for have you seen the John Cameron documentary The Tomb of Jesus.
Speaker 8: No, no, my thig one is the Passion of Christ. That's the only one that I like watch. No that, but that is a that.
Speaker 1: Is a movie. The Tomb of Jesus is actually so we did. Everyone knows he did that from Titanic and then the movie came from that, right muh. In this case, he discovered that there was a guy the complaining that you was trying to amplify the house and went into a tomb, and so archaeologists decided to completely shut down the area because they considered the sacred ground. And after a long process, he managed to reach out to John Cameron. John camer became very interested in filming it, and when they got to permits to enter and so on, what they found is one of the tombs have the name of Yees's son of Joseph. He has Mary Magdalene also named on one of the tombs and they have several what they think they were sons of them. So this is probably from the early two thousands. So I really strongly recommend you, Sab you see that because either you believe it or not. But it is as it is more factual than the Bible, because the Bible it is just words, and there you have something factual to look upon. Is it coincidence of names? Perhaps, but it doesn't seem because the family members are are are all corresponding to the actual names and how they would be written in Hebrew and not in our timeus interesting and the written a yes, yes, thank you. And another thing I wanted to put in is in terms of reincarnation, I think sometimes reincarnation might be misunderstood as someone that gains a connection to what people usually called. You gave several names. I'm giving it the Akashik record. Someone that gets in there and gets a threat and captures that threat and remembers those things. So it doesn't mean that it is the same person reincarnating, but it's someone that got a thread of a particularly line time of the Akashik Record and gets all of that information in one goal and assumes it at his own right, yes, because it's it's very personal right to those that use the ACASK record can understand that the information that people get, be it a musician an artist, when we're getting this this scene that pak channelizing when downloads.
Speaker 4: That's so that's where they're coming from, right.
Speaker 7: Well, that is it just more a matter of the vibrational waveform that.
Speaker 1: Exactly would be.
Speaker 7: And so because of the resonant frequency, you kind of you know, preclude and take that onto as part of exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Because if you if you associate the theory of Rupert Sheldrake the the bio can you help me tyrone what is what you called the.
Speaker 7: Bio biomagnetic electric biogenetic suit.
Speaker 1: So it's there's a wave that is outside the body, right, and that wave vibrates according to the emotions of the body itself. So if you tune to certain levels when you are, for instance, creating, that can help you to get some type of frequency. You connect to that and then you start channeling. That's why if you are stressed you can get the same results. You have to be almost absent for that to occur and then it flows in one state is yeah, So what I was trying to connect is if someone gets into one of those states, but by coincidence has a frequency that exactly the one that has all that timeline of someone, you can incorporate that and see it as yourself. I'm sorry I made it too long, but I just want.
Speaker 2: One thing I was going to add. I think it's interesting about this guy in seventeen forty nine and the King employed Saint Germaine on his secret diplomatic missions.
Speaker 7: But here we get Intel.
Speaker 5: Liked him.
Speaker 2: He was an agent who come up with Louis the fifteenth and well, then I even have a real quick I know, because I think Riccardi. You mentioned Casanova before. It may safely be said that as a controversialist, he was unequaled. That's what he said about him. And he also said that he he was always aimed at exciting amazement. Yes he did say that. But yeah, when he was with King Louis the fifteenth, he also gave him. The King gave him a laboratory space.
Speaker 1: And I was saying a small palace, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a thousand francs to pursue scientific experiments. Jeez, he's doing it up.
Speaker 1: The only thing that the official people says is that from seventeen four time the king employed him on diplomatic missions, and he acquitted himself honorary in them. That's the only mention of the missions that exists in paperwork.
Speaker 8: You know what's so funny and interesting about this is that you never know who you're talking to. You never know who is who. Anybody in this room could be a Jesus or deity of some sort. Any one of us could be anybody that you come in contact. That's why I always say, you know, the most important thing for me to do is just always try to learn everybody that's around me, Understand everybody that's around me, because there's people come into your lives for a reason. This person came into everybody's life for a reason. We're talking about him in twenty twenty five for a reason, right. And I said this before plenty of times to you guys. You die twice on this planet. You die once when you're physically dead, okay, and you die second time when nobody mentions your name. This man is not dead yet, because we still mention his name in twenty twenty five. You don't have to be physically alive for somebody to make a change in this world. Because look at Jesus, right, and everybody will argue whether he's really Hey.
Speaker 7: It's like the Halls of Valhalla.
Speaker 1: In the eighties. You have a guy claiming that he was Cent Chermain. He even went on television.
Speaker 7: And all yeah, people, And if you compare those pictures, a lot of people have that. You know, I've seen the pictures side by side Saint Germaine and this guy that came and ah, okay, maybe.
Speaker 1: The last thing from his history, the last thing you would see Sen Germain appearing and saying, hey, here I am. Publicity on me, right, It doesn't make any sense. If you're still alive, you'll still operate at the higher echelan, but under the under the raider, because no, I don't want people to know that I'm four hundred years old, otherwise they'll be on to me.
Speaker 7: Right, So headless. You had mentioned earlier this unknown patriot. Why don't you tell us that story?
Speaker 6: Oh well, I was just mentro real quick. The uh the connection to Romania and vampires and possible ancient pyramids.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So another another character in this whole thing was Urzabette Battery, and she was Hungarian princess in the same sort of area, and she bathed in women's Blood right to keep her young. Specifically, there's a.
Speaker 4: Sick black metal band named after her.
Speaker 8: There's a part in Hostile that was about like that too.
Speaker 6: Right again, Hostile, It's this Eastern European brutal kind of motif that keeps coming back. It's like there's something about that that that's really dark. And there are so many like haunted sites that I've seen on these ghost TV shows about Romania. Lots of lights in the woods, lots of really creepy stuff out there, you know, wolf man, all all sorts of crazy stuff man, right, And I think I was reading that there's uh, you know, pyramids that are just underneath forests inside of Hungary and Romania. So who knows how ancient that civilization could really go back?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Is anybody really doing that kind of research if it doesn't fit into their paradigm?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 8: I can tell you the oldest vampire is mentioned in the Sumerian text by Samuel Noah Kramer, and it's because of Lilith too. Yep, exactly, you're right, dude, Me and you got to get together sometime, Yeah, I remember that book.
Speaker 5: At this I got to get that. I actually have that.
Speaker 6: It's from the second century AD.
Speaker 1: What's that.
Speaker 4: I still got to buy that book, but I want you to autograph it for me, even though you didn't.
Speaker 1: Right, what book?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: The Golden Ass?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember the two witches in the beginning they were vampires.
Speaker 4: New right, that's wild, that's wild.
Speaker 1: I got it, And.
Speaker 2: So I think you wrote that book.
Speaker 1: I just think that book. When we talk about vampires, we must realize that most of them are not for blood. They might use blood for other things, but they are not feeding of blood. They're feeding of energy. So they will be in horror or a movie theaters or in taking when there are so many people that say, oh, I've been with these people and it got me to completely drained, I don't understand. I feel completely drained. So these are these people that know how to extract. And I have several books that have energy. There's definitely initiation of this. Of this of the most respected higher echelons of they are all about energy.
Speaker 4: They are teaching you to like the ancient kind of the mythology of the vampires, especially like the slow vampires, like the ones from uh thirty Days of Night and.
Speaker 1: What's that other movie the other show, but they have like tales and stuff.
Speaker 4: They're called Peers.
Speaker 7: The new Netflix Legend Vampire series is really good, okay, or Dracula whatever it is. So, but now didn't also, didn't Saint Germaine have some sort of a mystical quality, almost like a mesmer kind of, you know, being able to enchant people on a certain level.
Speaker 1: He was very charming and he was taught to impress and his knowledge helped that, so you know, how to use words and enchant. It's like a Saramon character. He enchanted people with his voice what he has to say. In fact, I was about to read. So you get the small period of time between seventeen sixty and seventeen sixty two just what this man did. So in seventeen sixty Centchermin left France for the Hague in Holland. This was the height of the Seven Years War that had Holand as a neutral country, and it seems that Chairman was trying to use that to the adventures of his quest the creation of a monetary fund fund for France. But as I so, the verb of and agents was vast, and at this time he was thwarted by the Duke of Schwasoul. So the Duke of Schwasoul was the only real enemy that he had. It's the only contra agent that he found, that he knew who he was and was trying to kill him literally, So the Ducas was all that order his arrest on site. So Centchermain was forced to abandon his mission and escape, this time into London, aided by his influential friend, the Count bent Twick, the president of the Dutch Council of Deputy Commissions. Still in the same year. Upon arriving in London after fleeing Holland, Cenchermin was once again arrested and released, and during this short stay in England, Centmin published seven violin Solos seven. It was still seventeen sixty and Cinchermin decided to once more return to Paris, but this time he went secretly and unannounced, staying with the German Princess of hanald Zebst. She was an agent of mercenaries with England as her major client. Her daughter, Catherine the second, was forcefully married with Peter the Third of Russia, a marriage arranged by Frederick the Great of Prussia, the man that he taught this young girl to assassinate and take the whole Kingdom of Germany all united under her name. That's why she's known today. So two years later, in seventeen sixty two, Peter Desert took the Russian Tromp. Leading to this, Saint Germain immediately went to Saint Petersburg when he's keened, planned and succeeding in removing Peter Desert using the or Law family that are believed to have murdered Peter by strangling him, and thus established Cattering the Second as the Empress of Russia. She became known as Cattering the Great, ruling Russia for twenty nine years. I've said Germany, but it was them, It's Russia.
Speaker 6: So they said German over through the government of Russia.
Speaker 1: Yes day.
Speaker 8: Well I got a chance, Ricardo, when you said that vampires weren't about blood, you remember.
Speaker 11: I said no, no, no, no, no no no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 8: What I was getting to was the fact that, you remember, blood is the visual representation of the draining of the body, of draining of the energy went your body. So that's probably where they get that's probably where they converted the idea. Because I think you're right it wasn't as necessarily blood because that's not how it was described about Lilith. It was more about the energy, taking somebody's energy. That's why she was in a tree. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, all of this kind of bibles that I have, they teach you exactly to do how to do that. That's the initiation process, right, and these people literally feed on that. But the thing is, ninety nine percent of the members of these co ops are just wannabes. They learn these techniques, but they are just humans. They have no special capability of living longer. They just can take energy from other people, right, But they are merely humans.
Speaker 8: Although, hey, isn't it isn't adrenochrome red?
Speaker 5: Also don't they talk about that too?
Speaker 8: Doesn't that bring into a whole different effect, because that isn't that like like something that a lot of people talk about. Is that adrenochrome and the energy and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I think for the reasons, none of these books mentions what is required to extract the adrenochrome gland and to take some effect of it, which is literally showing it right after taking it. Yes, so, and the person that you take it from has to be scared to death in order to be as rich as possible. So you first have to be tortured and scared to death, and only then you're killed and that is extracted to be chewed by someone. But that doesn't rejuvenate you. It's just like a drug. It's a highly powerful drug that they believe allows them to communicate with these spirits and give them the directions or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 7: Right, So I've also read like the Mayan Pyramids when they would basically cut their hearts out, they were also taking the pineal gland and chewing on so they would scare them, you know, take their heart out in front of them. And then this was the whole process and they were you know, killing you know how many thousand people today?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, damn, that's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: As I've read it in a couple of places. As far as the viability, you know, is there, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they there are some some of those cultures that instead of using slaves, because that that invests an army that invests captured and invests certain amount of things. What they did is they chose girls at birth, and as soon as they are off the mother, they were taking underground, so they never see the daylight and they are yeah, and they are drugged until they reach some of these girls reach the age of fourteen.
Speaker 7: Years old and they only ever see moonlight.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, yes, thank you. And they are drugged to the day that they are sacrificed, and they are sacrificed when they are at the peak of doses. So they they really they never live in this realm. They are always completely out there because they they drugged them constantly.
Speaker 7: Wasn't there also some element that they kept them elevated off the earth. They could never touch the earth physically, otherwise it would spoil their purity.
Speaker 1: I think so the surface, Yes, they couldn't. That's why they take an underground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right right.
Speaker 1: And they were well fed, much well fed, much better fed than the people on the surface, very much.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh Ricardo didn't he also this guy he say Jamaine didn't He also tried to end like a war, like didn't the Dutch want to arrest them or something like that. I saw it earlier. I didn't read it though, something about like I think he was trying to end the war in the Dutch door maybe like it was like shady that he went over to the other country because he was going over there to try to like work out, like to stop it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me read these two paragraphs. Because of his constant appearance as a guest on both sides of war nations, some suggest that he may be acting as a secret agent of King Louis the fourteenth of France when he went to India with Robert Clive. They can be excused to think so, for when Centerman returned to France in seventeen fifty eight, he was given an apartment in the French royal Palace of Chambo, but it did not end there. He was also given a laboratory what you're saying, laboratory facilities for his chemical and alchemical experience, in which the king himself, Louis the fourteen, sometimes participated. But in seventeen sixty, oh, this is what I that war was I just said about. So it's when he left France for Hague in Holland. But I don't think the war never happened as I recalled. So probably that's what you're mentioning. Where does it say, because the records that I have go from seventeen fifty Okay, let me see when it starts seventeen forty nine, forty five, forty three, Okay.
Speaker 2: So we have seven years war.
Speaker 11: It said the count it says, this is our the names.
Speaker 2: Upon himself to try to broke or piece between France and Britain.
Speaker 1: Now what I have from forty three is from official documents. We learned that Centerman was in England during the year seventeen forty three. He was playing Oh this is I was I read before he was playing the part of a gifted musician. I already mentioned this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about seventeen sixty.
Speaker 1: So seventeen sixty is is when he's trying to do that. That's what I was. I just described when he tried to do that in all Holland, the Duke of Schwassoul order his arrest on site. That's when he had to flee and abandon his.
Speaker 2: Plans, and then after that going over to he ends up like in Italy eventually after that too.
Speaker 1: Correct, So we stopped the description in skin Plants. Okay, between seventeen sixty three and seventeen sixty nine. So after he put Catherine the Great in power for Russia, Centerman was seldom seen, if at all. One of the few more or less certain places is in Berlin when he stayed for about a year as a guest of Friedrich August of Brunswick, and Brunswick is also an important name on all of this. It doesn't let me see there is.
Speaker 6: Continue go phantom Patriot. So when they were signing the Declaration of Independence, this weird character is sort of power into the room and then gave them sort of like a sermon before they all started to sign it. So you have that sort of Compety Saint Germaine type style going on with that. I mean, there is an astral projection, but he seems to be this guy that's always constantly changing history. Yeah, it's interesting about the Philadelphia area because that's tightly connected to this I Am cult. Right, So the I Am Cult was one of the first UFO cults and it was a guy who was up in the what's it called. There's this mountain, Mount Shasta in California where he was visited by Compety Saint Germaine. So he built a foundation out there in California called the Count Saint Jermaine Foundation, and in Philadelphia they also have another headquarters. And what's interesting about that is. It's it's in the Wissahickan Gorge, which is where the first settlers of the Woman in the Wilderness cult started out in that gorge where this guy would heal people using music. So it all sort of plays back into this Rosicrucion element because the Woman in the Wilderness became the Rosicrucians in America later on with the Beverly Hall. Yes, yes, that's that's an interesting connection with all the sort of eternal life stuff going on in Philadelphia.
Speaker 7: That story of the Unknown Patriot, if anybody wants to look into that, mainly p Hall talks about it, and it's also in an old book called the Folklore of America. And he just appears suddenly. He gives this great oratory speech to encourage everyone to rise against you know, the oppression, and they all signed and then he just disappears as fast as he you know, appears.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in seventeen seventy he returns to France because the Duke of Shrassoul has been disgraced and removes from power. So there's no prison order, so I have here. Although Center Man was most likely the most powerful and knowledgeable of all the high agents, of his time, he was but one, and in seventeen seventy four Louis the fifteenth died suddenly at the age of sixty four. His death was cause was reported as smallpox that he had not yet had in his young years. This could easily be contrived by opposing forces, expecting only that the prince heir was old enough to rule. Louis the sixteen was nineteen years old when he took the throne and with him the restoration of honor, status and power to the formerly disgrace Duke of Strassoul. So again center MC couldn't stay in France. So this made it impossible for center Man to stay in France and never opened returning to it. It's the last time he's seen there. Eleven days after Louis the fifteen deaths, we find Saint Germain in Germany, so he was quite quick to get there, and guests of no other than William the Nines of Hesse, the Prince who was to inherit the vast hence Cassel fortune. So there is this guy JG. Bornstat who was at that time also a guest in the roads. We were guests at the court of the Prince Hereditary William van Hansel Cassel, brother of Carl von Hunssen, at Hanau near Frankfurt. As we returned on the twenty first of May seventeen seventy four to the castle of Anaw, we found their Lord Cavendish and the Count of Saint Germain. They had come from Lausanne and were traveling to Cassel and Berlin. They're always on the move. So after this stay with Prince of the haus In, Prince and Tremel travel around Europe, staying in houses of renowned as the Margrave of Bradenburg and others. So here we start to see the end of his public life. And in seventeen seventy nine Saint Germain moved into the Prince Karl of hess home, who was a top leader of the strict observants. So this is a name that you, I think all of you know this being exacted. Was born in Germany and grew out later to what is known as Templarism. This is about seventeen twenty five. However, no great lodge was established till seventeen fifty two, and then we start to see his death. San Germain spent the last five years of his known life with Karl, and in seventeen eighty four, Saint Germain was reported to have died. Prince Charles, who appears to have regretted his death very sincerely, tells us that he fell sick while pursuing his experiments in colors at Eckenford, Germany, and died shortly after, despite innumeral medicaments prepared by his own private apothicary, and the church register of Eckenford contains this entry. The cists on February the twenty seventh buried on March the second, seventeen eighty four, the so called Count of Saint Germain and Weldon. Further information not known was privately deposited in this church. So most people think that this death was faked. And for instance, you have this quote for the Baron E. H. Gleisian and his Memories, published in eighteen sixty eight, wrote, I have heard Rameau and an old relative of a French ambassador at Venice testified to having known Saint Germain in seventeen ten, when he had the appearance of a man of fifty years of age. So this immediately goes makes him older than he says A German mysical magazine published in eighteen fifty seven. Magazine derbush Fewer. I can't read this is German, I can read this stated that Centermin was once the French representatives of the seventeen eighty five Masonic convention in Paris. So one year after he reported death, came to cesare that may some may know. In his work Glee et Ecchi Italia stated that Centerman was present at the famous Wilmsbad Masonic conference that was held in seventeen eighty five. The Countess of Adamar, a member of the French Court, who wrote to her Memories short after shortly before her death in eighteen twenty two, reported seeing Saint Germain many times after his supposed death, as always during times of upheaval. She claimed that Centermin had sent warnings the King and Queen of France, regardless of their lack of animosity with Luis the sixteen and Marie Antoniette, of their danger in the upcoming French Revolution, which occurred in seventeen eighty nine. She also claimed that he saw him in seventeen ninety three, eighteen oh four, and eighteen thirteen and eighteen twenty. So I could go on and on, because he keeps being seen, but it's obvious that, for instance, one of the wise men that knows him said that Saint Chamain was an amazing man and like so many others of his caliber, he forgotten not to die, which means to be taken out of seeing and go underground.
Speaker 7: Now, Also, isn't there some relation in regard to the hidden Masters that he is considered to be one of these hidden masters that is kind of maybe behind the scenes of like I don't know, like Madame Levotsky talks about the hidden Mask, he descended masters that are basically directing the the you know, general force of where the world and it's you know, it's going per se.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that he would become one of those masters in section right, at least in succession, because he was one of the best of his.
Speaker 7: Kind and that's what he was already doing. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, well, since I got time, I was going to ask, do you guys think of it, like how some people think like Tupac is still alive and Elvis is still alive. Do you think that kind of plays into it with it? Because you know, the influcts that they had on people too.
Speaker 7: It's interesting because when you look you know how, you've seen those photos from the Civil War and it's like Nicholas Cage and it's like John Travolta. Well, yeah, so it is very interesting to think in those terms for sure.
Speaker 8: Like like a doppling Ganger. This is a show called Evil. It's actually a very good show. I don't know if you guys ever seen it, but it's basically everything that we talk about. It's basically everything that we talk about. Like it's like the occult thing. They're trying to figure out whether it's religion, whether it's scientific, or whether it's any something in between.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 5: They have an expert in each realm, so.
Speaker 8: They go through, yeah, exactly, and they go through and it's a very good show. In one of the episodes, they they were talking about you know uh how, And this is interesting because hopefully this would be the first time we have ever talked.
Speaker 5: About they're building a program.
Speaker 8: There was a program on that show where you could look for your Doppler gang or somebody that looks like you across the world. So think of Facebook, Twitter, x and all these other social medias where everybody has a picture and the picture is already online. Well, you can go that the program was able for you to find somebody that looks similar like you, and that's the last living and the like that they're living, right, whether they was a good person a bad person, where basically it could be the the god and devil, uh that the good and the bad, the evil and the and all that other stuff where you can see you. You may think you're a good person, but then you've seen somebody that's living a better lifestyle, doing better than you. You're you're a poor person, but the person that looks like you, exactly like you is absolutely rich.
Speaker 5: Right. And there's been some revisions.
Speaker 8: Or vice versas exactly, and there's been plenty of shows that that talked about this, but this is where sight This is what I was talking about that.
Speaker 4: There's one one movie called, uh, what was it called? I think it was directed by that uh, the same guy that did Get Out, Jordan Peel. Jordan Peel. Yeah, us was that the movie?
Speaker 2: Or yeah?
Speaker 8: I think you're talking about us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where fucking doppelgangers underground?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that that was Yeah, that was I was just watching that the other day.
Speaker 4: Shadow cells that were created when they were children or something that like they end up coming out and killing them because you know there there's theories that that that's what you know that could be is when you shed your shadow self, it it forms or something in the world somewhere.
Speaker 1: A question to all of you. So, how about the notion that there is only a limited although it seems almost limited, There is only a limited uh template range of templates? Right, yes, and the templates can only get certain variations that increases the differences, but not by that much. Right, So could that be the case instead of we're talking about, Oh, it's a coincidence it looks exactly like me. No, it's because there is so many people at certain points when the population reached certain numbers. I don't believe in overpopulation. Okay, before someone thinks that I do. I think there's a lot of people in certain concentrated points, but there's way are far from being over poppus related. We'll never reach there because genetics doesn't allow it. But it might be because there is only a certain number of templates. Instead of because it's a coincidence that we look alike, it's because of a technical issue.
Speaker 7: Right with the possibilities of the DNA is.
Speaker 1: Because look at the other animals. It's easy to get equal animals even in that we are completely different, completely different from the rest of of the the animal kingdom.
Speaker 7: So still still can't find the missing link.
Speaker 1: They will never find it because one thing is a monkey, another thing is a genetically modified hybrid.
Speaker 2: So did you did you have anything else on him? Uh Ricardo?
Speaker 1: So after his death, there's.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to mention, just real, real quick. You know, he was kind of influential in theosophy. Blavotsky, the founder of the Theosophal Theosophical whatever getting at Yeah, she said the Count of Saint Jermaine was the greatest Oriental adapt to Europe has seen during the last centuries. She included Saint Germaine among her masters of wisdom, enlightened the beings guiding humanity. Theosophists speculated that Saint Germaine never died, but ascended to a higher plane. They sometimes call him a Master Racoxi or something like that, or Master r I wanted to read this one headless was here, connecting him to the Hungarian princely line hung I.
Speaker 4: Think she wore a cape because of him, because he wore a cape. Pretty sure.
Speaker 7: Wow, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I have I have more words from Madame Blavatski go for And now we ask what shadow of proof is Erin afforded, either that Centerman was an adventurer, that he meant to play the part of a prodigy, or that he sought to make money out of dukes. Not one single sign is there of his being other than what he seemed vis a vis a possessor of ample means to support honestly is standing in society. And he claimed to know how to infuse small diamonds into large ones and to transmute metals, and backed his assertions by the possession of apparently boundless wells and the collection of jewels of rare size and beauty. Our adventures like this do Charlatans enjoy the confidence and the admiration of the cleverest statesmans and nobles of Europe for long years, and not even at their deaths, showing one thing that they were undeserving. So this is what I had from her about him. He was completely sure that he was exactly what he claimed to be, a very savant at almost all things, including alchemy.
Speaker 2: Right he uh The theosophical literature even styled him the Chohan. I'm saying that Cohen or the seventh Rae. Yeah, the spiritual overseer of the coming age of aquariusriest within.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 2: So they here's who's a pimp over there.
Speaker 8: Somebody asked if he had a grade? Do any of you guys know? I'm sorry they said, I was just asking. Somebody asked in the comment section, does he have a grave? Does anybody know of a known gray side of him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just mentioned it. We just mentioned it, but I can I can repeat it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I don't know if they got the uh got it or not?
Speaker 5: Why you say it?
Speaker 2: Let me go to the desk at least, what were we gonna say?
Speaker 9: I was looking with that no, just really quickly, because y'all were mentioning that term talking about a high priests and Judaism. Didn't he come didn't win their claim that he was an Alsatian Jew?
Speaker 2: They did, I was reading in the notes. They did question him as being the wandering Jew.
Speaker 9: Possibly maybe that's why so Alsace was a point of contention in the First World War. France wanted Alsace back and so and Germany also wanted it as well, But it was in regard to your European You know this better than I do. But wasn't that that area a high point of contention between France and Germany during World War One?
Speaker 1: I believe so, I believe. So what pleased the stage of many negotiations? I believe so.
Speaker 9: That was my only contributions.
Speaker 1: So the people that ask the church that has the register is the church of ekeen Ford, So that's where his grave supposedly is inside the church. There is pictures online of the church. I found them, so it's it's easy to find. Just just put the church where or Saint Jermain is buried and in.
Speaker 4: Country in homeostasis.
Speaker 1: Well, I never no one opened the the grave, so it's hard to say, well, if anything is in there, which I doubt.
Speaker 7: So what country was is his graving?
Speaker 4: Let me go back, Sorry, guys, we're going to find Saint Germain's grave.
Speaker 7: Seem he's got a little philosopher's stone.
Speaker 4: In this podcast, dude, or if he just like remains turned into a bunch of just loss.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, eck and Ford is in Germany, Okay, sack and Ford E c K E N F O R d E back and forth. In Germany. I was just going before. I don't know if we for long enough. I was just going to show the triangular book that we spoke about.
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: Fare screen is much easier, so window is Oh, then I will have to share the entire screen. So this is the triangular book that some say he kept but not wrote. Other says that he wrote. He has a seventy six on the cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, and to downward facing triangle symbolizing water or the feminine right.
Speaker 1: So this is the quotation that I read, right, It was given by the Sapiens count of centerment to the order of the of the museum itself. So this is the writing.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that looks like Atlantean or Hyperborean. And I was just looking. Actually Crowley he did actually uh talk about Saint Germain, and he's he was well aware of him, and he said he even toyed with the idea opposing as him.
Speaker 4: Send this to me, Rick Hard, send for sure.
Speaker 8: That looks like a mixture of all kinds of languages Arabic, foreign.
Speaker 5: Uh, Judaic, uh.
Speaker 4: Greek and hieroglyphics almost hieroglyphics.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it looks like a mixture of all kinds of languages. I even seen some cuneiform in there. If I was mistaken on us.
Speaker 1: Look look at this one here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's that right there, X marks the spot. Look at all those. That's the other thing. That X is a lot of exes. Even even within stuff, there's exes. If you look at it, there's an X within an X. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: This is this is freaking crazy.
Speaker 7: It could be hytoography. It could be.
Speaker 9: Coaching photo of the exact writing.
Speaker 1: Sorry I didn't get the screens.
Speaker 8: Let me screenshot this in ax chat GPT.
Speaker 5: What it says real quick?
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: Well. The question about these kind of alphabets is this is that as as we all know, this Alchemist's right, they they created their own language. Yes, very hard to crack because they are not to generally use system.
Speaker 7: It's unique, it's coded.
Speaker 9: The reason that I say this is because it looks like a mirror script.
Speaker 7: H yeah.
Speaker 9: And if it is mirror script, that's something totally different.
Speaker 8: I am allowed to get my money's worth out. It is down twenty dollars a month for chesh EPT. Because I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 12: It looks in the schedules that's saying yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the Adepts are into the mirror script.
Speaker 7: That's the star milk cheese a deck up at the top.
Speaker 4: You're right, dude, go back up.
Speaker 7: And you got the horns up and the horns down. That's kind of mythraic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very.
Speaker 5: This right here.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I know I'm fucking twin peaks. But it looks like the sign for Judy that's on the ring that they put on in the movie and it takes them.
Speaker 2: To the oh Ship. Yeah, you know that's on the ring. Holy fuck, the.
Speaker 4: One on the left especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's upside down actually looks better, right, Yeah, that is that image.
Speaker 5: Ricardo, send me this, to send me this too.
Speaker 1: Bro put this in the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let it say.
Speaker 8: Jackchi Pt said that it's in a cult abercadab abracadabra emulate written in a ceremonial cipher alphabet the theban or honor in style. It's it's laid out in the classic inverted triangle charm. You write abracadabra on the first line, then drop the first letter each and then you go all the way down to the les letter.
Speaker 5: I guess you could say.
Speaker 7: So much wider than your standard standard ever to the ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, also there's more, there's more symbols in there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I think I don't. I don't even think of it. I don't even think it really knew. I think it was just trying to give me somebody.
Speaker 7: I mean, is it does look like based based off what it's got. That's probably all I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's not a bad guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to remember this is a person that spoke fluently like plenty languages. Right.
Speaker 8: I said that it's a mixture of different languages because of the simple fact of you, because you can look at it and tell that it's different languages. But it's also a pictographic type also, which you can fit enough information in just.
Speaker 5: That that that triangle by itself with Yes, but he was.
Speaker 1: He was clever enough to even, for instance, in here you see an ass. But he could on his own memory, the ass represents the letter that the show so and and d l another and and this another and so on. So it's very hard to crack, very hard to crack, right, Right.
Speaker 2: It could be. It's probably ciphered, obviously.
Speaker 1: I assure you. If this could be cracked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, that looks like something out of Agrippa's books. You know, all those different languages they got in there, right, It's none of those places.
Speaker 1: Are unknown because they are known most of them. Is that because we don't know what they need? And then there is no spaces, right, we don't know where it starts, where it ends, if it is to be read like this, or read like this, or read from up to bottom to up or or up down. It's it's it's extremely complicated. I was just saying, if there is any more drawings, no, the end of the book.
Speaker 2: Yes, nice, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: That is that like?
Speaker 8: Is that like the glossary or index?
Speaker 2: Go back?
Speaker 4: Was that like the cipher?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 8: It is the cipher. It's short of it is. No, it is that is that's telling you what everything is?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is it in English? Trench? Is it in That's interesting?
Speaker 1: I didn't remember that I had this.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that definitely is the cipher right there. That's telling you everything.
Speaker 8: Whats like if you look at the first one, a, it's what it tells you. The sixth one steah, yep see so everything with the six pointed star is in a you know, yeah, so oh hell yeah, man, you I'm about to break this ship down.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, push that in the group chat.
Speaker 8: Hey, I just want to give a ten minutes to two hour show. Just want to let you know, Nick, I don't know, I know you you're yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: This book.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the guy that coded it.
Speaker 8: Ah, oh ship, we don't find out. Oh yeah, he send me. Make sure you send me that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: You know, when I look into a subject, I do grab everything I can find. Sometimes watch it all.
Speaker 9: The three dots in the triangle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey, there's a line that says right here. It says, there follows the cipher script written in gold, blue and red. I want to say, it's uh, go back, go back up. You scroll down on me? Sorry, oh ship, where was it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's not One two three is the fourth para paragraph.
Speaker 5: There follows the script written.
Speaker 1: In gold, blue and red. The key to the cipher is supplied, and this includes a list of the names of the demons that are invoked.
Speaker 8: I'm about to get on it, boy. You don't hook me up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Usually in manuscripts of this time, the names of the demons are never transliterated. These manuscripts come from the famous I don't know what that is, something of ocult.
Speaker 7: So are these the barbarous names that they speak of?
Speaker 8: Well, that's what it says right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, you know, there you go. And those you can't Well that's the thing. You can write them down, but you have to learn how to enunciate them in order for them to work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's yeah, like the Book of Dead. And what is the other one? The Emerald tap is that some people say if you read it as about seventy sometimes if you read it seventy times and pronounce the words correctly, that something magical is supposed to happen.
Speaker 7: To you, well, it'll put you into a state of somebodi. If you read the full Emerald tablets.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got to do it seventy times, though I think it's specifically like seventy. Some times, well I'm on like forty or fifty, unlike I'm on like forty three right now.
Speaker 7: But it comes becomes very much a mantra then at that point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This is also interesting. The name of counter San Germaine is familiar to all students of magic and the occult arts. Is well known that he came to Paris at the time of Louis the fifteen and founded in that city a lodge of occult mansary, the forerunner of similar lodges founded later by his friend and pupile, Pupil cagliostro Is it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and these parish lodges, when you're looking at this time period, they were very occult. They were experimenting with a lot of these different Mesopotamian canaan I kind of Battaloneian type.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, raft fifte Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: I was just about to say that.
Speaker 4: You know, Je was the fifty fifty names of my wife. I'm an acronomic on away. Probably better off for it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: We got kids, Yeah, I guess that that.
Speaker 8: That's that was interesting.
Speaker 5: That was interesting. It was very wild book.
Speaker 7: So that led to some good little.
Speaker 1: This is the group chat Center mon Angler book or the Triangle book.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you have the PDF or CARDO I.
Speaker 1: Have, so I took the scans from from from the book.
Speaker 7: Now he set up a lodge of masonry. The other thing we have to notice here is that the shape of the trunck angle with the white background, it emulates the Masonic apron as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking about that. Yeah when I saw that or yeah envelope, Yeah yeah, I thought that. I was like, oh, there's the Masonic.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think we'll wrap it up here if you guys don't mind. I know, Jewels has gotta get going.
Speaker 4: I just had to set up the stream for the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Riccardo, thank you very much, man. I appreciate your show. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I just hope I didn't overlap too much over.
Speaker 2: What it was. Perfect, perfect, Thank you sir. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was great with that book.
Speaker 1: So it was all on the script. Keep the best for the for the for the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, right, I like it. I like it. As we wrap it up, we'll have everybody plug that show again, Jules. Let everybody know what's going on where they can find all your amazing work. Please.
Speaker 4: Thank you Nick for hosting this tonight. This is actually when I first started my show two years ago. This was one of the first topics that I wanted to cover. I never got around to it because I didn't know anybody who could talk about it. So thank you Ricardo, thank you headless all you guys. This was a great show. If y'all want to find me, you can follow me on x at Great pill Pod, YouTube rumble. I was gonna say, I don't know. I think we're doing the Esotery book review in the morning on our Patreon, Patreon dot com slash Great pil Podcast, and then I don't know if I'm doing another show tomorrow.
Speaker 1: May.
Speaker 4: I may be able to make the one that we're doing, but if not, I think I'm going to try to schedule one Sunday for our think me and Headless are going to do the Green Man and nick Yl I'll definitely you know about that, and then for all my patrons, twin Peaks Sunday night, we'll do that Sunday night. I had dental surgery so my mouth will feel better by then. But yeah, awesome show. Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 13: Thank thank you for the idea. Yeah, man, the whole list, Like I said, yeah, that was great.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Robbie Marx. Please let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wanted to say thanks for having me on. It's always great to hang out and talk about this stuff every and it's just it's so great how everyone has something so prescient. Uh, to say as the conversation is moving and we're all kind of just contributing to this, uh, this blossoming of this beautiful you know thing. But yeah, I'm our Marx artist illustrator. If you want to find my other stuff, you can go to my link tree, which is link tree our Marx r M A r X and that'll pull up everything for you. So thanks for everything, of.
Speaker 2: Course, Thank you Robbie, appreciate you coming here, man and Tyrone. What is going on, sir? Please let everybody know what is well.
Speaker 8: Hey, I appreciate it one hundred percent. I'm about to do some dig diving in the next few hours. Thank you for the presentation from both you, Ricardo and Nick. I appreciate it. I appreciate everybody in here. You can find everything on me on my website Rebirth at theWord dot com, and you can get my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon, which went to a bestseller.
Speaker 5: Appreciate anybody, thank you.
Speaker 2: For making it nice. And Ricardo please, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, thank you for having me and to all of you for another wonderful conversation. And again, if people can find me on x on Ricardo Calvary one as it is in the screen. I forgot to plug in the Great show Universe and veil that. I I suggest everyone to go and check on and the Institute for Natal Philosophy of course that you can find any for not philosopy dot org. And that's all. Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 2: Nick, of course, thank you. I really appreciate everything. Again, like you said that you brought to the show, I appreciate it. And last but not Lis Lisa, what is going on?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 9: Thank you for inviting me. Sorry I had to about for a while my cat threw up, so anyway, but I will be hearing the replay because Recardo, I think you did an extensive work on Sandermin and I am very interested in this topic, especially how he kind of dips into some of the most important European moments in history, and so thank you for your presentation. It was very extensive and very thorough. So I'm very much Yeah, the replay and Robbie, Jules and ty run y'all always could read so much, So thank you for having me. And I'm headless as well, who is not here with you?
Speaker 4: She had a bit about early Hey, guys, I really wanted to plug something real fast. My wife, she started up her podcast or the idea for it, a little less than a year ago. We did a few episodes. She's been on a bunch of my live streams with me. She she loves these kinds of conversations. She just dropped her first episode Babelonde podcast. Uh you can find it on Rumble and YouTube, and she has episode two that she's about to drop here in a couple of days. So it's really really good ship, really philosophical.
Speaker 2: How was that spelled?
Speaker 4: Babe blonde b A B E l O N like babylon but babe blonde. She's my wife's hot.
Speaker 1: What can I say?
Speaker 4: It's our twelve year anniversary tomorrow.
Speaker 7: So uh yeah, yeah, man, congratulations.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I just had dental surgery.
Speaker 1: I mo hot mess.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can be sexy at all for her, so all right, yeah, it'll still be a fun day. So yeah, we'll still have a good time anyway.
Speaker 2: Pink still working, all right.
Speaker 4: I see you guys in the morning, though. Man, this was a great show tonight.
Speaker 2: Sure I forgot did we actually did we? Lisa? Did you wrap everything up? You've done yeah, I'm done. Okay, I couldn't remember where we left wife. Actually, I'm so sorry. All right, thank you very much everybody. I appreciate that everybody in the chat, that's what's up. There was a lot of people here. I really appreciate that. There's a lot of stuff being said in there. That's what's up. I could see both both ends. I appreciate it. Yeah, and I appreciate everybody coming onto the show and until the next one, everybody be well later