Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is everybody? Let's give you guys a change. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I burn my eyes another cliff and life.
Speaker 1: They take one line right.
Speaker 2: Out of shaven turn and fleeting thong and eternal hate turn.
Speaker 1: I'm just the voice in the bull.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know me from today I was born. They never made me.
Speaker 2: Ever saw the quiet moments when nobody's there, the.
Speaker 1: Trash c day because something they didn't light.
Speaker 2: They don't know my real you know about line presidents, post, no kings and soul.
Speaker 4: Please please leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I takes for clicks, food feet, the thrown on the air that I breathed, that I once saying, the side saying serve the coat and rock around thousand strangers screaming, canceled and moss.
Speaker 1: I heard Cookie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 4: Never heard my boys crag.
Speaker 1: That soot me. I never wi heard the trash fire check.
Speaker 3: And they didn't like.
Speaker 4: They don't know what prisons and so please please please please leave me alone alone. I'm the worst thing.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to a recoding.
Speaker 2: The joke there you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 4: I'm fleshing down in cops stays.
Speaker 3: Days.
Speaker 2: You don't get the one meat from ben your microphone. See, I'm tired of the trash patcher running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 1: I'm done, strangers. What is all? What is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 5: Because of a cash donation that we got from somewhere, we got a, we got a we got the new hairheads so he.
Speaker 1: H m hm why on youtubeka? But uh, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 5: How is everybody doing today? Let's try to get people in here.
Speaker 1: But what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing? Oh? If you're in my discord, I apologize that about a lot of the no no what, but almost are those? Yeah, it's gonna be a little bit of real life mine.
Speaker 5: And what's up? I think about Dan House and I think that he I think he got screwed in a W. I think that they're gonna use him better in w you know, old mind. Yeah, they're gonna use him better in w W than then they used him in Ah. They used him in uh in.
Speaker 1: Oh Lord Yeah, but uh.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, mhm.
Speaker 5: H yeah, yeah, but tested I think they used him, you know, in a W. They use him for worse for ship. But what's up, guys? I just wanted to do a little bit of a test stream just to test of Mike's installed because we yeah, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm sorry that hy age alright, because says theelenthif al right, turn help down here?
Speaker 5: H m hm.
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 5: Noticing there? It's busy here today, But what's up? I just wanted to pop on to do a test stream, uh, to see how and everybody is doing. Get this one uploaded? Uh by the way, I don't want to do a big stream right now, all right, and you guys are awesome. I just wanted to pop on to do a mini stream to see how everything was going. And we'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 3: What do you guys?
Speaker 1: Sorry,