Speaker 1: The Age of.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm with staron Franz coming at you live this Friday night, Friday, December thirteenth, twenty twenty twenty four. Yes, Friday the thirteenth. How exciting. Live every Friday on the facility from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. Do consider giving a donation to Chuck and the network at ochelly dot com. It keeps the network going much appreciated if you can do that. Also, my website is Theageotransitions dot com. Can find all my material directly there. The podcast based the support support me. I've got t shirts available there. I'm my book Revolve Man Scientific Orrice a Godhood, and i have the Patreon campaign, which, as I've been saying lately, been adding new stuff to the Patreon So thank you everybody who has supported their means a lot to me. Also have the affiliate ad links at the Age of Transitions dot com, so please do.
Speaker 1: Check that out.
Speaker 2: Tonight is going to be a good show. I've been getting a string of guests on the show and I'm always happy to have somebody on here with me. To talk to. So once again that is the case. So tonight we have the author of these books. It's The Conspiracy Theorist Survival Guide, a guidebook for persecuted truthers, and the other book being The Mandela Effect, Supernatural Bible Changes and the Doctrine of the Preservation of Scripture. My guest tonight from Wakeupworelse dot com is John Kerwin.
Speaker 3: Hello, John, Yeah, Hey, hey Aaron, thanks for that intro.
Speaker 4: Good to be with you.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to just going down wherever we're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hear you. No, it's I'm always glad to talk to whoever will come on the show. So you did reach out to me, and I'm happy that you did. And yeah, well, just I mean, honestly, I'm going to try to just get a feel for what you're all about, what these books are, what your mission is, because there's just I don't know, we'll get into as a show goes on. But to begin, how would you introduce yourself to the audience, John.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been a content creator on YouTube and we moved to Rumble recently because of censorship for about eight years now, and it is a ministry. So my books are free. Everything I do is free. I don't sell anything I have in the past, but not this chapter. I'm living by faith and what I've been doing for the last eight years is providing a biblical analysis of the Mandela effect, which is quite a niche little space to occupy. I could tell you.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So is wake up or else dot com? You're running that through? Is that a five oh one C three? Do you have a five O one C three? Is that what's going on? No, it's a five oh eight C one, which is a subset of the five O eight C three. We operated the private It is recognized by the RS, but we don't register. We don't have a tax ID number, we have no reporting requirements, and we're not limited on what we can say, like a five oh one C three.
Speaker 1: Is I see it?
Speaker 3: So I have. I have spent a lot of time in the legal education movement, became a state national and this is part of that. So essentially, because it is a ministry, I meet all the qualifications for ministry. I don't profit off of any of the things like book sales. Books are free, right, so as a result, all my donations are tax free under a five oweight C one.
Speaker 2: I see, okay, So anybody who donates to you it for them can be a tax write off.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it's a gray area. In other words, it might be challenged. And you know it's it's not very common to be a five oeight C one okay, because you have to be like up on all of this legal education stuff where much of the legal system is a fraud. Like, for instance, in any city, all of the court systems, everything from the DA all the way down to the dogcatcher has it brought done in Bradstreet number Everything is a privately owned, for profit business. So if you get a speeding ticket, you're being issued a presentment by a private company. The way to understand is if you went to Walmart to buy grapefruits and the manager comes over and he pushes a broom in your hand. He says, I need you to sweep up here. You're a customer, you would look at him and say, what are you talking about? I don't you don't have any right to tell me to sweep up. However, if two weeks prior you had come in and filled out a job application and they accepted you, now you're sewing up for work. Now you have contracted with that company in exchange for your labor.
Speaker 4: They'd pay you a check.
Speaker 3: Right. So what's happened to us in the US, which is a corporation, is we have been slow boiled into this slave matrix where they enslave us and trick us into standing in for a corporate fiction which has created at our birth.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, And it's so complicated and it's so.
Speaker 3: Vast that it requires their lifelong commitments. So I've sort of backed away from it because you can win the battles, but you have to be totally invested in order to you know, like if you're going to grow up against the guy that pulls you over, let's say for improper lane change. Okay, if I move from one lane to another and I don't use my blinker and the cop wants to give me a citation, there's no injured party. And what Supreme Court case law has stated is that there's no injured party, there's no crime. What you have done is you've you've violated a code, but you haven't broken the law.
Speaker 4: Now, the resting.
Speaker 3: Officer doesn't really know that, so he's not going to really be very pleasant. And but you know, if you have your superior titles in place and you know what you're doing, you're still going to have to go to court and deal with the whole process. And it's just it's a lot of really difficult battling that people have to decide if they want to go down that road.
Speaker 2: So I see, so, would would you I recognize what you're saying. Does this I'm assuming this all folds into the Sovereign citizen movement?
Speaker 1: Does it? Would you say that it does?
Speaker 3: That terminology is a trigger term that was actually created by the CIA or some alphabet group to demonize people that are breaking free from this tyranny, very much like the term conspiracy theory theorist was created by the CIA in a bulletin in nineteen sixty three. That's one of the most successful effective mind control terms ever created, spiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, you boldly use it on the title of your book, The Conspiracy Theorist Survival Guide. Yes so, and and I really what I wanted to start this show off was with this that book was the writing of this book? Was this like your foray into the world of I don't even know what to call this an alternative research or whatever it was, was was your first of all? The question I guess would be when did you start getting into these sorts of ideas, and after you did, was it did you write this book afterwards?
Speaker 1: Or what was going on with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, about seven years ago I was I don't know, I like everybody else, just doing life and I was day trading at the time, and I came across the fact that the Federal Reserve wasn't federal. It appeared r is though it's a government entity, it's this white building in Washington, but it's actually private banks. And I thought, well, if that's not true, what else isn't true? And that statement is the genesis of this journey that people go start going down. People say call it the rabbit hole, or you know, they are branded a conspiracy theorist. Then what it really is is you begin to question officialdom. And what you find is you start to question, you start turning over rocks, and you start finding things under a lot of rocks. You might find out you might begin to question NASA, which a lot of people do, whether or not NASA could be this vast conspiracy to lie to humanity about space.
Speaker 4: Nine to eleven was a very seminal event.
Speaker 3: For a lot of people because there's just a lot.
Speaker 4: Of things that don't add up.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you look into it, it's pretty hard not to see that they're not telling.
Speaker 4: Us the truth. And you know, it goes from one thing to another.
Speaker 3: Well, what happened with me is that this created and ever increasing chasm between my wife and I and it turns out to be very common. Over the last eight years, I've interacted with hundreds of people whose spouses have divorced them. And you know, it's not like we don't understand being tactful and wisdom and loving and timy and not pushing things on people.
Speaker 4: But the analogy that I.
Speaker 3: Use is if two atheists are married and one of them finds God right and they become really devoted to God, and the other one doesn't, and the atheist spouse tolerates them for a while, but then eventually the atheist spouse comes to them and says, listen, I'm happy for you, but you're gonna have to either pick this Jesus or me, And they're issued and ultimatum. And that's what happened with me, And that's what happens with a lot of people we call them truthers. There's definitely two groups, and it goes.
Speaker 4: Back to the original observation.
Speaker 3: The first group, the truther group, are people that are now questioning everything, whereas this other group isn't. They actually will tell you I don't know and I don't want to know, yes, and then that creates relational chasm that it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, So have you John, have you yourself lost family members due to these sorts of uh, yes, you have okay.
Speaker 3: Yes. My wife asked me to leave after twenty four years of marriage. She said, I don't want to be married to you. We're in two different worlds now. The prior two years before that, I never said anything to her or the kids. But what I've learned is it doesn't matter because the cat's out of the bag and they're you know, the mind control programming on these topics is so so successful. The way I describe it is when you try to leave the matrix, the matrix doesn't treat you very well. There's a great picture of it in the movie with.
Speaker 4: The Truman Show.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen that with Jim Carrey And he's actually in a TV studio and he doesn't know it, but he starts seeing things that just don't add up, and finally he realizes he's in this TV show and he starts to try to leave, and as he's driving out of town, all traffic comes up, and then you know, he's kids out of town and there's like a rainstorm and then there's an accidents, and so that's a really good picture of what it's like when you start to question NASA on the flatter Earth and the underground bases, and you know, all these things are treated as though you're a boob like you you are, you're, you have holatosis, you're you're you're treated very very severely poorly, like.
Speaker 4: If you go to family gatherings or whatever, you know, you'll be attacked in a lot of ways. So, yes, it's very difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I understand, And look, I'm I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm I'm not I truly you know, I feel for you there.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to give you I know I told you coming on the show that like I'm going to give you some pushback on your belief. But look, I understand you're going to the I understand that you've made sacrifices and that you are standing up for what you believe in. So I respect you, Okay, I just want to put that out there, and I don't want to disrespect you or your situation because clearly you've.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is that I'm I Actually, what I will say is that I feel that I've gone through the same process like I I too woke up, I guess to use that terminology.
Speaker 1: This this was quite a few years earlier.
Speaker 2: This was like in the mid two thousands, I got into uh nine to eleven truth and so not to the extent that you've gone through that I've I've lost people do to it. However, I do know that in sharing this sort of information with others that definitely, you know, people thought I was, you know, out of my mind and things like that. But I've been very fortunate. I'm a very fortunate case where somehow I've been able to maintain and keep close relationships. So I'll say I'm very lucky in that regard. However, over time, I have to say that for me personally, I'm at this space in my truth and career where I'm really starting to kind of like cycle back around and not just question the very premise of you know, like living this life. But and not with every single topic or every single idea that's putting out there. I'm not saying, like every single idea that you have, but just as a whole, I see a lot of people putting this information out for terrible reasons, and and and and there's so many people have come along the way that have just sured me to this whole thing. So I mean, what, what would you say? Have you noticed that perhaps like have you noticed, for instance, going on different shows. I'm sure you've been honest to shows like this. Have you ever gone on a show and then afterwards been like, you know what, I don't think that host actually cares about any of this. I think they're just pretending to care. Do you think that ever happens? Because I have to say that over these years, I'll just be frankly honest, there's like tons of Charlatans out there in this space, and it's done a number on me, That's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: What would you say that?
Speaker 3: I think people get burned out and they get jaded, and they get trapped in a you know, podcast could be their source of income, so they might be just dialing it in, like just going through the motions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also noticed I made a correlation because I have done about fifty podcast interviews, and what I noticed was there was a correlation between how conspiratorial a podcaster was and if they would ask me this question. The question that they would ask me would be something along the lines of insinuating.
Speaker 4: That I have character flaws and that's why I.
Speaker 1: Got divorced, okay, And what.
Speaker 3: I found was that the more rabbit holes a podcaster was down, the less likely they were to.
Speaker 1: Ask me that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, no, And let me tell you, I'm not about to ask you that. I don't think that's the case with you. I let me tell you, I understand what you're going through. I get it, Yes, So I don't think that's the case whatsoever. I get the situation you're in. I'm just I'm where I'm coming from is I've done this for a long time, and I don't know. I question not only my motivations for doing certain things, certainly my ideas aged over time. Now that's not to say that I all in all that I still have alternative views.
Speaker 1: I do, but it's a complicated space. All of this, I will say that, Well.
Speaker 3: The result of that observation was I did a talk called help. I have more than ten rabbit holes in my portfolio. So what I learned is that the more rabbit holes you go down, the less capable the truth is at coexisting with a normy spouse or normy friends. Because remember, the presenting characteristic of the normy is they don't know, and they don't want to know. They essentially are protecting what I call their happy life, and they're chasing the American dream. They believe in all of the narratives that they're presented with, and anybody that comes along and starts to point out the things that are not true are like a buzzkill. They're like Debbie Downer and and the person's like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 4: I'm having too much fun.
Speaker 3: So that creates a really, really intenuable relational chasm because the priority of the truther changes overnight.
Speaker 4: They're on a war footing now.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of the things that Truthers are discovering turn out to be like eugenics programs, like the people that are running the world are psychos and you know you can see that now for instance, both Florida, well Tennessee has done it, but Florida's about to pass passing laws.
Speaker 4: To ban chemtrails.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's a very significant proof that chemtrails are true and they're not of conspiracy theory. When you have states passing laws banning them.
Speaker 2: What what verbiage did they use to describe? Do they call them chemtrails? Yes, look you can google it.
Speaker 3: Look google Tennessee passes lag banning chemtrails. So what that tells you is that there are powers to out there that are spraying us like bugs. And Dean Whittiger has a website and he's like the main guy studying it. And they actually were able to get a plane with all of the sophisticated equipment to go up and fly right into the chemtrails behind one of the planes, and they recorded what's in the chemtrails, and it's barium salts and aluminum particulate which are extremely toxic to humans. And there's all kinds of reasons, ideas of agendas there, but essentially it's it's a existential threat. And so here you are, like, for me, it was Saturday was landscaping. I'm trying to reconcile the fact that I'm looking up at the sky and it's crisscrossed, crisscrossed with all these lines in the sky that are springd god knows what on us. And I'm down here on the front lawn with my wife who's just putting bushes in and doing this due life, you know, and I'm looking up and I tried explaining it to her and she's like, you're nuts, it's crazy. They're just contrails. Well, now we've been vindicated because the states aren't going to pass laws banning them.
Speaker 1: If it's just contrails, what about this idea I want to see? If?
Speaker 2: What about the idea of walking in two worlds?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 2: Because I correct me if I'm incorrect about this, because I myself am not a Christian.
Speaker 5: I know what you are.
Speaker 2: Yes, is there not a concept in Christianity that we're kind of living in this fallen world that can never be repaired?
Speaker 1: The the material.
Speaker 2: World we live in, there's nothing we can do to help it. However, we personally can be saved by Jesus right and be born again that sort of thing. However, that does not mean that us being saved that we are in turn saving a broken world. So does that and again, correct me once you answer this if I'm wrong about that, because I may well be. But doesn't that kind of illustrate that if we're living in this world that can't is broken and always has been. You look back through history, hasn't always kind of been this way? Does that not tell us that, Okay, we can we can have religion and we can save ourselves that way, and that's good. But don't we kind of have to walk in both worlds where we can only do so much for the world as a whole, but at least we have saved ourselves. Maybe we can save our others spiritually or whatever. But like you following what I'm saying here, like like what is the end goal in Like, are we not kind of forced into this situation where we can only do so much?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's a scripture that says we are in the world, but not of the world. So there is a what I call sanctified willful ignorance. So remember the presenting characteristic of the normy is I don't know and I don't want to know. Well, there's a certain point where that's actually a healthy thing, because you don't want to be become morose and bogged down with all of this evil and you're just depressed and fearful and all that.
Speaker 4: I understand that. I understand that.
Speaker 3: But but the normy looks alight. Let's call them the unconvinced, so it's not a derogatory term. The unconvinced looks at the truth or with disdain and suggests that they're us sessed. In other words, they have a character flaw that's exhibited in an over emphasis on these things. Right. But my observation is that if you're in a burning building, you're supposed to be obsessed. That's the correct human response because the threat level is so high, and that is where the conflict comes because what the truther finds out are things like the.
Speaker 4: Vax is not for the virus.
Speaker 1: The virus was for the vax.
Speaker 3: That was a I just saw the head of cancer doctor in Japan said the vaccine is a murder weapon. And you have top virologists in the world that call it a bio weapon. And so this is a premeditated attempt to call humanity. Now that's so evil that most people can't even get their heads around that. But now we have basically been vindicated. That's exactly what the whole medical emergency was. It's a eugenics program because the elites believe that the world is overpopulated and they want to cull the herd because that's how they look at us. They look at us like useless eaters.
Speaker 1: I haven't I have another. Oh I'm sorry, go ahead, John kie King.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was just going to say that that type of thinking is so foreign to most people that they reject it and won't even look into the evidence. So then what you're left with as a truther is you and especially as a father and a husband with children, So my children are potentially getting lined up to take an axe, and I have to try to intervene when my spouse doesn't agree.
Speaker 4: Those are very difficult dynamics.
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely, very yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're bringing up a very important topic, which I think is straits. I'll just give my personal point of view on this, which is you are bringing it up perfectly that for some reason, we have chosen collectively to live in a world of extremes where you have to go all in on, as you're saying, being enormy or unconvinced, in this case, being unconvinced that a vaccine could even cause damage. And what I see out there is a lack of conversation about anything. Trying to come up with answers about this issue, like that comes from a simple question. I would just say, this, could a vaccine cause an adverse effect? Like asking that simple question, What you end up getting is not a dialogue. You just get people on one extreme end saying there's no possible way that a vaccine could ever damage anybody ever, and anybody who says so is a conspiracy theori. So you get that on one end, and then that kind of of breeds and extreme reaction, where I would say that you're on the other end, like, look, these vaccines are killing us. They're designed to kill us. Of course that's what's going on. It's a deep population. It makes sense that there's two extremes when we're not allowed to have an actual conversation about anything. So I'm this is my personal frustration with everything. It's like we can't just talk about anything without going all the way one way or all the way the other way. And frankly, I've had it, and I'll be honest, I feel like you are on one extreme, which I'm not.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go on that extreme, but I'm not gonna go on the other extreme either of the normy saying, oh, vaccine, anybody who says a vaccine could be bad at all is crazy. It's like, no, it's like, that's not crazy at all. Can we can we actually talk about something for once?
Speaker 1: Ever? Do you see my frustration? John?
Speaker 2: You see where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: Not really, I don't quite understand the concept of extreme, because I think truths are absolute.
Speaker 4: So, for instance, we can't both be right.
Speaker 3: If if what you have in this vaccine, which is a gene therapy that alters your DNA that is now proven to be a it's a self replicating synthetic quantum dot. What's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's.
Speaker 3: Designed to basically turn you into the borg. That's not something that's designed to help humans. And it's and the intent is to enslave and kill people. Okay, So either that's true or it's not. And if it is true, then there's no middle ground.
Speaker 1: It's so what about this?
Speaker 2: What about if the vaccine was made in good faith by medical professionals who believe that it's going to help.
Speaker 1: People and make them better.
Speaker 2: From COVID nineteen, the coronavirus wrote whatever you want to call it, that the majority of people working on it believed in what they were doing.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: The fact that I was that was rushed into production and it was like you know, operation warp speed.
Speaker 1: So that would you know?
Speaker 2: That lends itself to if there's any issues, well, we didn't have time to test properly. But of course it works because we say it works, and so yeah, any adversary effects probably are happening.
Speaker 1: Is it killing people? Yes? Very likely.
Speaker 2: Is everybody that ever gets cancer ever anymore from the year twenty twenty onward getting it because of the COVID vaccine?
Speaker 1: No, I doubt it. But could it cause cancer? Sure? And might it because it was rushed out?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: So see what I mean like, there can be a middle, It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Speaker 3: Well, the key term in the key term in that hypothesis is how you started the sentence with what if? So my point is that the evidence doesn't bear out that there was good intentions. The evidence is clear and this is.
Speaker 4: Not just me.
Speaker 3: This is the leading brologists in the world are saying in writing that this is a bioweapon and it's designed for one thing, to kill people, and there's all kinds of lawsuits and there's Nuremberg trials and this is what, you know what, the evidence is now proven, it's not even up for debate. So then you have to deal with the ramifications of the fact that you have people in power like Hitler, who are psychos, but they're in power, and that's just so foreign to most people that they try to split the baby basically and try to lessen the reaction of the fact that you have psychos running the world.
Speaker 2: Well, I can understand how a virologist might be saying these things, But then that begs this question, are those virologists they're saying this is a bioweapon? Are they saying that in good faith? Now, if we're prone to believe that authority figures don't ever say things in good faith because they're always lying to us, could they not be lying about this even though it would not make sense from you know, our point of view is like, oh, they're telling the truth that we want to hear, that this is a bioweapon that's meant to kill us. Aren't they just yet again telling us another lie? You follow my chance out here? Like, how do we know that they're saying that in good faith? I don't know that, Like that may be their opinion, but is it might have? Might they have some strange ulterior motive that we're not seeing to say that sort of thing. Might they want us to think that this is a bioweapon about that conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: You decide who you believe telling the truth and not.
Speaker 2: And I'm not attacking I'm not attacking you, John, I am competent that I'm completely sympathetic to where you're coming from. And I know that a lot of people believe that, and I'm willing to believe it too. But my frustration is continues to be the fact that there is never any dialogue about anything, and I don't see how there ever will be, honestly, But I'll also say this, what about because it seems to me there's another side of this too in that conspiracy theory on its face seems like it's a losing battle. As you say, you try to present this to normal people, they just shoot you down. However, being involved in this for so many years, it seems like a lot of alternative ideas have gained traction actually in the mainstream, so much so that I would argue that our dear leader, the president that's coming in president like now, both times he got in there, he ran because in part he was pandering too conspiracy ideas. He was using them, and he knows that he's using them. And so there's been a success in using these ideas to the extent that it has elected a president of the United States. So I see that as an issue, like if we're just going to be like this realm, it begs so many questions. It's like, what does that mean that mainstream society is on board enough to believe them enough to think that Donald Trump is going to save us from the deep state or Satan or whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you see where I'm going there, John?
Speaker 4: Is it a question?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, Like the question is this have alternative conspiracy concepts? Do you believe that they have gained mainstream traction as I do? Or you you're allowed to disagree with me on it?
Speaker 3: Hell no, Yeah, it's raining red pills. I mean, I don't think you can mock people right now that believe in UFOs When they're all flying all over the place. Now yeah, yeah, And you know, like, like I said, you can't You can't tell me that chemi trails are a conspiracy theory anymore because two states have passed laws banning them. I mean, how much proof do you want? And then the idea of pandering versus agreeing with is a way of characterizing the truth as something that isn't true. So I don't see Trump as pandering to people who believe in conspiracy theories.
Speaker 4: I see the reverse. I see the.
Speaker 3: People that want the truth no longer to become up and God sending someone that's actually going to eradicate the falsehood and all the narratives that we've been given that aren't true, which is not pandering, it's just agreeing with truth. And what's obvious to many people is that tyranny has been running rampant where they have pornographic books in the libraries for kindergarten kids and up, and parents go in and they object in the city council meetings or the PTA or the school board meetings, and they read the books and they're escorted out by police because they're not allowed to read pornography in these meetings and they're like, well, yeah, this is what you're giving our kids. And then those parents get visited by the FBI and they're threatened. Well that's outrageous. And so Trump comes then and he's going to eradicate all that stuff. So is that pandering to conspiracy theorists or is that somebody that's actually standing up for what's right.
Speaker 2: So I gather you are in favor of Donald Trump, and that is that true.
Speaker 3: I'm in favor of not having pornography given to kindergarten kids, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Well okay, fine, but that doesn't mean that I'm on board with everything that Donald Trump says. But okay, so I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from exactly.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not Again, I'm not mad. I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: About everybody like believing that Trump is whatever they think that he is. Yeah, and I'm not mad about anybody really believing anything. I'm just saying that I've been in this space for a while and I want it. I want it to be I don't want to say that it does more harm than good, but I just can't help but keep coming around to that because.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you think does more harm to good.
Speaker 1: Well, just.
Speaker 2: The general use of conspiracy theories, And I'm on board with you. I think the term conspiracy theory is beyond problematic because of its origin and it's it was used as a weapon against just critical thinking. Absolutely, I'm I'm there with you, one hundred percent. That's what that is. That's what makes even like that's just. And yet I'm using the term so I understand that, you know, I'm you know, a victim of sorts in trying to sort all this out. Yeah, but these waters get murky real quick. And also, I don't know if you're on board with this, but what about just the idea that we're living in a digitized space, we're online.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you where you've researched most of this, But I would say for the average person, you're learning about this online different.
Speaker 1: Websites and whatever.
Speaker 2: I would just say that the online space is one where multiple campaigns of influence operations are being taken out or carried out all the time. And it is my belief that conspiracy series alternative ideas are woven into all different influence operations with the expressed intent that we believe these many different ideas and there's all sorts of different reasons for that, but I personally believe that a lot of this has been weaponized against us, and also that the digital space lends itself well, we're getting trapped by this.
Speaker 1: Is that a crazy idea?
Speaker 5: John No?
Speaker 3: I mean, we only know what we're told, We only know what we get from different media sources. So if you're a citizen journalist, your podcast, or your content creator, you form a worldview based on the different sources that you can get access to, everything from YouTube to rumble to TikTok to x any type of other news outlets, and you know, the best you can do is try to triangulate. You listen to multiple people talk about the same topic from the and.
Speaker 4: Everybody has a bias.
Speaker 3: But then you have to basically formulate your own world you based on the limited information that you're getting. And the issue with truthers is that they are operating out of an instinct for survival, because again, these topics that we're learning about are pulling back the veil on the fact that the people that are in power are not public servants. They're not people that want to help you. Look at what happened in North Carolina when that hurricane came through, and then Biden's going to send another twenty four billion to Ukraine and they don't have seven hundred and fifty dollars for these US citizens that are starving to death in the mountains of North Carolina. So those are real life examples of where the power structure is not helping you. Okay, it's not on your side, and then you have to then decide how you're going to respond to that.
Speaker 4: Who are you going to believe?
Speaker 3: Are they just napt or is this governmental system weaponized against its own people? Because that's what it seems like. It sure seems like they want USTAD when they do stuff like that. Can't they take the twenty four billion and give it to the people in North Carolina instead of the Ukraines people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's tough and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just there's so many different actors out there now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's difference.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can just be online on social media or whatever, and these operations are cloaked. That's the thing. You don't understand. It just seems like another piece of alternative information coming at you, but you don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe a foreign government is running a influence operation through the social media set you're on, and you know, like, are you going to fall for something just because it sounds when these things, these things can be crafted so that they sound like something we believe, or it sounds like it's even anti establishment, But we find when we peel back the source of that information that it's coming from, you know, and establishment, maybe it's not the establishment that we're claiming. For instance, if we're buying into a Russian propaganda campaign, that campaign very well could be even pointing out partial truths about how our government here domestically, the US government.
Speaker 1: Is correct, and it might be correct.
Speaker 2: By buying into this, we're also doing a favor to that foreign government. And so you see how there's just so much subtlety here that I think is always being missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are fed up trying to figure it out, and they've just kind of pulled the covers over their head too. I get that a lot from some of my listeners. They're just like, I can't keep up with this all, it doesn't make any sense. I give up and they just they don't vote anymore, they don't look at news, They just are doing their life. And so I can't do that myself because I am on a mission and I essentially have a ministry two people that are waking up. They're discovering these things that they're undeniable, and like I said, it creates a lot of conflict with their children, their friends, their spouses. So Wake Up or Else is a Christian fellowship for the Truther community because what I found out is when Jesus gets a hold of you, the world persecutes you. And then as a Christian, when you start to become a Truther, the Church persecutes you. So I and that's the reason for my book. My book is not. If you go to Amazon, there's two kinds of conspiracy theory books. One is the books that are trying to convince you that these certain conspiracies are true, so they'll show you all the evidence that the moonlanding is fake.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The second type of books, which are just as prolific, are all of the books trying to convince everyone that people that believe in the moonlanding being fake are crazy. So they're anti conspiracy theory books. My book is neither of those. My book is not written to convince you that the conspiracy theories are true. It's written for the people that have decided they're true, and their spouse and their friends and their family hasn't.
Speaker 4: And that's very.
Speaker 3: Common, and there's a lot millions of people like that, and so that book is there to validate your perceptions and to let you know you're not alone, and then give you a lot of anecdotes and guidance to be able to try to navigate these difficult waters, because it's very difficult when you wake up to these things.
Speaker 2: Sure, and I'm not about to disagree with that whatsoever. So that would be the Conspiracy Theorist Survival Guide.
Speaker 1: Yes, spoke with that.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's useful to at least just touch on this other book, The Mandella Effects Supernatural Bible Changes.
Speaker 1: This book is. Is this a new book for you? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just finished it about four months ago, I think about four months ago, and you can download it for free from my website. It's at wakeupor Else dot com. You can get both the books there for free. If you want a hard copy. They are on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool cool, and the main idea behind that is that let me see if I understand and please correct everything that's incorrect. Biblical scripture is literally now written differently in the printed texts that are what we see as Bibles. The printed text is different than it was. Yeah, is that what we're looking at?
Speaker 4: Are you familiar with the Mendela effect at all?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But explaining it I think would be good for you.
Speaker 3: So the Mendela effect is a recent phenomenon that all of humanity is experiencing you as well. It's not one group of having this experience and others aren't. Everybody's happy. It's just the conclusion that people come to, which is different. So the experience is that things that you vividly remember no longer exist as you vividly remember them. And those are things like your name. So if you woke up your name is Aaron and you woke up and now it's Arnold, so similar. But your bank statements going back twenty years all say arnold. Your driver's license is arnold, your birth certificate, your credit cards, everything is arnold.
Speaker 4: Now my question is.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's possible that you could convince yourself that you were just misremembering your own name all this time.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're talking about the Mandel effect, about something so foundational to your own person that it's that integral.
Speaker 3: Well, do you think you could convince yourself in that hypothetical scenario that I just laid out that you because all of the empirical evidence is pointing to the fact that your name is Arnold, right. But now, sure you have this human faculty called certainty, which is an emotional state. It's based on your intuition and your integrity that has a very profound effect on our decision processes and what we do. So my question is, do you think, and this is a kind of a personal conviction thing you're going to have, do you think you could convince yourself that you had just been misremembering your own name your entire life?
Speaker 1: I would hope.
Speaker 2: I think I would hold out and say, no, I know that what my name is as you're saying the conviction. I would hold to the conviction and I would try to make sense of things from there. So that's the essence of the Mendella effect.
Speaker 1: Is that a yes, I couldn't apology.
Speaker 2: Can convince me that I don't remember my own name. I don't think they could do that. I hope that they couldn't.
Speaker 3: And so what conclusion would you draw? Then, if your name is on in all of your documents, what conclusion would you draw?
Speaker 4: How could that happen?
Speaker 2: I I it would be a descent into madness. It would be a descent into madness. There's just no way at it.
Speaker 3: I'm an unexplainable phenomenon.
Speaker 4: That's that's the answer I'm looking for. Okay.
Speaker 3: So that's our experience, and I have pure reviewed studies that prove.
Speaker 4: The number of things.
Speaker 3: One of them is that many of the memories that we hold about things that are in pop culture, and I'll give you examples in a second, are.
Speaker 4: As vivid as our name.
Speaker 3: So, for instance, if I tell you when I was ten, I went to a camp way Wayanda, and then around the same time, I went camping with my family, and I remember this tent that we were in. All right, So could you tell me which one of those two memories is more vivid to me?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you what your memories are.
Speaker 3: Forrest or how vivid they are, so nobody really knows how vivid somebody's memory is. And actually I have another study that shows that what actually contributes to vividness of memories is actually the emotional state that you're in when you have the memory. So no one can listening can say, well, your name is different than you know these other things.
Speaker 4: No, you don't know that, And.
Speaker 3: My studies show that they can be just as vivid. So, in other words, we can be very certain about the things that I'm about to share with you. As example, so for instance, I'll use I'll do something from pop culture. So the Disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, there's a witch. She's standing in front of the mirror and she's saying, blank, blank on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? Can remember what she said?
Speaker 2: Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, what was the retort from the mirror? Is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: All I wanted was what you just said, mirror mirror on the wall. Now the reality is that in this timeline or this universe or wherever we are, that's different. She never said mirror mirror on the wall. She always said magic, mirror on the wall. Now I'll give you a few more examples, like let's see, uh, you remember the Superman act. Sure's name Christopher.
Speaker 1: How do you say his last name Reeves with it ends with Reeves with an s.
Speaker 3: Right, His name has never been Christopher Reeves.
Speaker 4: It was always Christopher Reeve.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, how about Sally, she was the flying nun, flying Field, Sally Fields, Sally Fields. Yeah, we all remember, but her name has always been Sally Field. How many people are in the Jackson five?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like that could be a trick question because I want to say five, but like, did they count somebody else as one of them?
Speaker 1: Is that? What's going on there? It's actually six or six?
Speaker 3: Braggs applesider, let me get you, let me get some better ones here. What's the place in New York? Grand Central Park of station stations? Grand Central Station has always been Grand Central Terminal terminal. Do you remember the Pavlov dogs experiment where he did something and then he fed the dogs. He did something and he fed the dogs. You remember what he did?
Speaker 1: He rang a bell?
Speaker 3: Right, He actually never rang a bell. He used a metronome, which is bizarre. Okay, Yeah, so that right, there was four examples.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: Now now what I'm going to share with you is absolute objective proof that we're not misremembering. And you can do this yourself using chat GBT. You can put the question into chat GBT that says, I want to calculate the probability of something. I'm going to give ten people a fill in the blank question. Calculate the probability that every person would would guess incorrectly, but they would all answer the same way. Now, what you just said is what everybody in the world will say. They'll say mirror, mirror on the wall, will say Grand Central Station, They'll say, you know, uh, cliff notes has always been Cliff's notes, and so these are very vivid memories, and everybody gets them wrong the same way. Sure, well, that is mathematically impossible. It's ten to the two hundredth power because there's actually an infinite number of possible answers. So for everyone to get it wrong the same way removes the naturalistic explanation that we're just misremembering. Well, the human memory isn't reliable, no, because we're not misremoving, we're misremembering the same way.
Speaker 1: What this a thought's coming in my mind? John? What if?
Speaker 2: What if this is all just pointing out that conventional wisdom is often incorrect, and it's incorrect. Perhaps we are all remembering correctly and we all have the same memory, but it's not because something has changed Mandela effect. But it's just the way that we originally learned it.
Speaker 1: We all learned.
Speaker 2: The wrong thing together, like, for instance, like magic mirror the wall. That's probably like the way it was written in the original like book or whatever. But somewhere along the line, the convention became mirror mirror on the wall. Maybe that was like a performance, and then everybody repeated it, so the repetition of like the technically incorrect way to do it became the conventional wisdom of it, you know what I mean? And does this not point out that conventional wisdom has its flaws. So if we're coming at things like yeah, I know that, like, well maybe you don't like you think so, but there's a technicality that you see what I'm saying, this makes course.
Speaker 3: Of course, you're trying to suggest that we're all overridden by implanted thoughts. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So here's my question. Let's say you believe in God, right, and you go and you hear a guy on social media saying there is no God.
Speaker 4: Are you just.
Speaker 3: Somehow overcome by that consciously adopt the fact that there's no God because some guy said.
Speaker 2: It, Well, I wouldn't be. I would not be as an individual. But if if something becomes like this group, like once something gets repeated again and again again and gets to be like this group consensus, to me, it almost gets into the realm of group psychology and the power of that. If we collectively have missed or have re represented something, then that overtakes the original technically correct version. Well, it doesn't matter what the correct version is. It's whatever anybody believes. And that's what the power of belief, even when it's wrong, it's forced into reality as being right, and then the belief it's it's almost an alchemical thing. It's like, look, mind over matter, it's it's whatever. If you can convince everybody something, that's what matters more.
Speaker 3: Let's just use magic mirror as an example. Where is the misquote where someone's saying magic mirror enough times to put that into the mind of or No, where's the mis quote where people are saying me or mirror on social media?
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, it wouldn't have been on social media and I don't. I couldn't tell you each individual.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have the answer to that. But it just seems to me that that's so.
Speaker 3: That's less likely. That's not only less likely, it's statistically impossible that an implanted thought could overwhelm the entire human race on hundreds, if not thousands of things. Because you have everybody in the world, like a billion people will say me or mirror, but.
Speaker 2: John, John, I can't, John, I can't help. But I can't help. But go back to almost thinking. This is the basis of alternative thinking, because you take something that's common knowledge, like look, everybody says it's true, but the alternateive freethinker says, no, I stand up boldly and proclaim that it is not true. And I'm actually citing the original text which has been forgotten because everybody's repeating the same wrong thing, and everybody believes that, and the belief has become reality. Is this not just the foundational event for alternative thinking? You catch in my drift here that the belief has become the reality, And the strong willed freethinker says, no, your beliefs have been implanted in you by this process.
Speaker 3: It could be all.
Speaker 2: Different things, but it's erroneous. Now I'm going to present you the actual truth of the matter.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can't help but go back to that. Am I crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, no, you're just it's statistically impossible. The math disagrees with you. You can't have the entire human race having long term memory because I'm not giving you multiple choice questions. You're bringing these answers up out of your own long term memory. So what you're trying to suggest is that the repetition of watching the movie, or like in my case, the Bible scriptures are are being overwritten by some supposed reference out there in the data sphere. And when you do the math on that, it's as improbable as one to the two hundredth power.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's statistically not possible. You can't have the things that would have to be repeated so many times to overcome all the influences of people watching the movie. Let's say they've watched the movie and they heard her say.
Speaker 4: Magic mirror.
Speaker 3: So but when you ask them, they say miror mirror, So how did it get into their minds? You're trying to say, well.
Speaker 4: There's some other movie out there, which is saying mirror mirror.
Speaker 3: The original movie says magic mirror. Well, where's the movie that says meraor mirror. You can't produce it, so you're just offering a guess.
Speaker 1: You have no evidence. What I have is evidence.
Speaker 3: I have mathematically on equivocal evidence, which.
Speaker 4: Is our testimony.
Speaker 3: So once you remove an objection from a testimony, it gets entered into the court as evidence, which means true and valid. So in the absence of an objection, my testimony becomes.
Speaker 4: True and valid.
Speaker 3: And I have a billion people that will not only say mirror mirror, they'll say cliff notes, they'll say Grand Central Stations, they'll say the food of the Loom logo had a cornucopia. And then Bible scriptures is even more difficult to explain away because if I say, judge not blank, ye be judged, would you be able to fill in the blank. It's a very famous scripture.
Speaker 1: Judge, judge not lest you be judged. Okay, say it one more time, judge not lest ye be judged.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, Now what you just said will come out of the mouths of a billion people.
Speaker 4: Because I've been doing this for eight years.
Speaker 3: That scripture has never existed. It doesn't exist in the King James Bible in the sixteen eleven, the five revisions, the seventeen sixty nine Oxford. The Bible I have here on the floor, which is a King James Bible. It doesn't exist anywhere yet, it's in the long term memory of all of humanity. Now I can do that same quiz with nine more scriptures and get you to do that as well, and pastors will do it. Now pastors have anywhere from ten to fifteen different disciplines that they are going to observe as a pastor. They're preparing a sermon, they're delivering the sermon, they're reading the Bible, they're memorizing the Bible, they're listening to other people speak about the Bible. They're listening to Christian music, they're singing Christian music. They have a daily devotional. So there's ten. Those are influences which are going to reinforce the memory of what's actually in the Bible, which is judge, not that you be not judged. So I've run the math on the possibility of a pastor having his memory overwritten by some misquote, which, by the way, you can't find it's just a guess. It's a hail Mary guess that the people, like a pastor, are misremembering because of misquotes from pop culture. The probabilities on that is one in ten. It's ten to the twentieth power.
Speaker 4: It's sentillion.
Speaker 3: So it's not misquotes from pop culture that are causing pastors to say judge not lest.
Speaker 4: You be judged.
Speaker 3: Or the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away has never existed. But every pastor, if I do a fill in the blank's question, will answer that, and then when I show it to him, he'll have an astonished look on him.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not possible.
Speaker 4: So after eight years, I've finally been.
Speaker 3: Able to prove unequivocally, without any debate, that this is not misremembering and it's not implanted thoughts. What people say is, well, the Plotter's peanuck guy is probably what you're confusing the monopoly guy with because a lot of people remember the Monopoly guy had a monocle. Now you never had a monocle in this reality. So people will say, well, the Platter's peanuck guy has a monocle and you're just confusing him. Well, let's take that and try to apply it to the mirror mirror example. Am I con fused about mirror mirror on the wall because the platter's peanut guy has a monocle? No, So you'd have to have a surrogate for each of the thousand things that humanity is misremembering. Now, you'd have to have a surrogate scripture for each scripture that people misremember.
Speaker 4: And there's thirty of them. So this is happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well I will take your word for it, John, for now.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have to take my word for it.
Speaker 3: You have to either bow to the math or you have to offer a rational alternative, which in the absence of that, there's no objection to my testimony.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not one to bow to math because I understand that models can be created in different ways.
Speaker 1: But that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to I'm not going to go down I'm not going down that h road right now. What I will suggest, John, is that people do go to your website wake up or else stock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they download these books for free. Correct for us, they're free?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, wakeuprorels dot com. Is there anything else other than your website that you would like to direct people to John to.
Speaker 3: To find the YouTube channel wake Up or else where most of my content is. And then Rumble, which is where we're on now. So we do live streams usually Thursdays and Saturdays, and so people can log in and participate if they're on this journey and you know, we're there to you know, it's a support group type of a thing. We're there, we're shoulder to cry on, we're letting you know you're not crazy, and we're really delving into the Bible changes. I'm about to launch an initiative to the entire church where we're setting up a new website. It's SBCO International, Supernatural Bible Change Outreach International. We raised about three thousand dollars last month and we're setting this new website up and we're going to advertise to give the book away and my goal is to give away ten million copies in the next six months. Oh okay, and that is going to start a dialogue about the fact that this is in fact happening and bring a reformation to the church.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, sir, look, hey, I commend your I know what you're doing is you're doing it in good faith. I completely respect your mission. I appreciate what you're doing, I really do. I disagree with a lot of what you say, but I don't care. I don't care if I don't agree with you. I've just thrown ideas out there and I had. I really enjoyed talking to you, John, I mean as well.
Speaker 1: This was really good.
Speaker 4: You've got a great radio voice.
Speaker 3: It's like the perfect radio voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I'll say for the listener. I'm not quite sure what's going on, and I'm a little bit concerned in that I don't know where Chuck is. I I've been sending the messages. I I don't know where he is. Well concerned about that. Honestly, this is where I would be ending the show and we'd be starting the Uncle Show, and I would ask you, John, if you want to stick around.
Speaker 1: But honestly, what's going on. I don't know what's going on on Chuck's and right now, which is unusual unusual.
Speaker 2: I'm here, you're here, Okay, Okay, you're there, Chuck, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I had to step away a few moments and I couldn't get back, but I'm back, So we.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I was starting, I was I was just saying I was literally getting worried there.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad to hear you're good. I'm just a bit ill, that's all.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: No, No, don't be sorry at all, Chuck, not at all? Uh would is it okay to go to the Uncle show now?
Speaker 1: Chuck? Absolutely? Okay, So we will do that. So I will turn and go back to you, John, John, are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: Would you like to stay for the Uncle Show? Or would would you for to just get going and and and then go?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: I do have to drop off.
Speaker 3: I got an early day tomorrow, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to come on and talk with you and your listeners and appreciate the great combo.
Speaker 2: Okay, likewise, and I'll let you know when this show is posted. Thank you, sir. I'll see you later.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, take care. I have a great talk to see you soon. Take care.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there goes John Kerwin again. Wakeupwerelse dot com? Check out the website. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. I'm Aaron Franz here live on Friday night on the OCHLI Radio network. And you know it's coming up uncle the broadcast, so please do stay tuned. That's coming right up.
Speaker 10: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 11: I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 10: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 3: Uranium is right, I've been.
Speaker 10: Great Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 11: You know what uranium is right, I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 13: Bad things things are done with your anim including some bad things Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holoclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear.
Speaker 6: Hollow Chili dot Com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 14: If youse expressed my caller still, is there anyone else who happens to get on the air. Jelly dot com do not necessarily replant the views of Jelly dot com or Chilli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might be student.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Bunn Putnam.
Speaker 10: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right? Think of nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: And other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 13: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 10: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 12: You know what uranium is.
Speaker 10: Right, I've been a nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 1: They spinks on nuclear reaponies and other things like that's.
Speaker 5: Of you know what uranium is.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 13: Things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holo.
Speaker 16: Honey, Morning morning, morning money.
Speaker 17: Honey, this is a menacing podcast. Cobret, Cobret, go wait here, we pick up your hands, your cellphones and he me and listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're.
Speaker 6: Standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drumps.
Speaker 17: I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: We're listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Eron the Nephew Law. Here's the start to show off. Hellout, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Three thirty four is the mentioning Show. But now I'm going to talk about these martians. Oh we had missus sidekick. Woe about all of this commotion. I thing he's going all over the place.
Speaker 7: Uncle, We're live alive here on the show on the radio now and Jimmy, are you there?
Speaker 6: Well, we let's talk about this. Jimmy, we do he Jimmy, we're lying.
Speaker 8: Get on the phone.
Speaker 7: That's the second I'm talking to him.
Speaker 2: We're the Ocelly Radio Network Friday, every Friday, work live.
Speaker 1: We do take calls zero one six. This is the Uncle Show.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jimmy, what do you think about this deal? I know it's you.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 6: No, Noon, this is a fully operation about this stuff we're talking about tonight.
Speaker 1: Friendly. We're talking about the UFOs that we've seen over in New Jersey and New York and where's is.
Speaker 2: They're all over the place, all over the place.
Speaker 1: All over the world. Is I understand not mentioning.
Speaker 7: His but those people are stupid.
Speaker 2: Those people, Yeah, those people, people that don't believe in the aliens.
Speaker 1: Exactly what who doesn't believe in aliens?
Speaker 7: You should know? Sidekick? You talk?
Speaker 1: Am I one of those people that doesn't believe in them?
Speaker 7: I don't know about that.
Speaker 6: I am quite the skeptic. Yeah, I know that's what I think. That's what I'm thinking. You might a skeptic could be the same.
Speaker 2: That could be a problem. I am a spectacle. Understand that I'm a spectacle.
Speaker 1: And I'm skeptical of spectacles.
Speaker 2: Like UAPs in the air. What if they're not actually there? What if this is collective hysteria or something.
Speaker 7: Uncle I'm sure that am No.
Speaker 2: I believe they're there. I believe that they're in the sky. People are saying that. I believe that they're actually there. But the question is what, Jimmy, what are these things? What the heck are these what do we talk as?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 18: Well, they are either depending on their origin, drones or probes of unknown origin, and they are causing chaos and this shouldn't be allowed to be going on.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 7: What you're saying, what's the not being allowed part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I'm trying to understand that.
Speaker 18: Well, in our airspace is apparently being violated, and when people are going into hysterics, which they are, people are people are taking shots at these things at times and doing other things.
Speaker 7: And I think it's.
Speaker 18: I would be correct as saying it's causing an amount of care. Would you disagree with that?
Speaker 7: At a little bit of chaos. I can understand a little bit of this chaos.
Speaker 6: But but uh, I would like to understand what they coming down.
Speaker 7: What they are coming down to talk to us about.
Speaker 6: This could be a good science to us, you don't you think, Jimmy.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but they aren't landing. They just keep flying around.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of any landing.
Speaker 18: I mean, if they would land and say what's on their mind, then we want to have to be worried about it.
Speaker 2: It's real Catch twenty two situations right here, Uncle, they're flying around. We clearly we see these things flying.
Speaker 6: That's what your missus sidekick is worried about. Course they're not reporting to the people. They're here down here, and this is the problem you all would talking about today me and my life.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, I know that she's been talking a lot about it, and I should know everything about this because I know that she does. And I mean, yeah, I just I see what Jimmy is saying. Something has to be done, right, he showed himself.
Speaker 1: But what is it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna get like Norad in here to shoot these things down.
Speaker 7: Uh, it is like doing World War three again. We're not going to kill.
Speaker 1: Them though, we're not going to kill them, but.
Speaker 6: They're not wanting to get they want to. I believe they want to be friendly.
Speaker 1: Who are they though, he's the question.
Speaker 6: It is Hampton, come down and investigate we do. Then they have to investigate to us to understand what we are talking about. Then your side of it, Yeah, would just stay away from me my side?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know who it is.
Speaker 2: I know they're terrible. I hate those guys myself. I just deal with them.
Speaker 7: Because that's why I don't say what it is.
Speaker 1: I try not tell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why I say not when it is cook Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Get distinquid butt and stop and let them people land and explain themselves. What if they don't want to watch the don't go about.
Speaker 2: Clearly, these things don't want to land. They just want to fly around to make colorful lights in the sky. And I just don't understand why we as a people down here on the ground can't look up see these things flying around they're lighting up and just kind of enjoy the show. Can we not just sit and look at pretty lights and say, hey, that's cool, and you know what, not only is it cool looking, but I've never seen anything like that. That's very unusual, and can't I just be excited about a little bit of mystery, little bit of excitement. I don't need to know everything. I don't need to know if that light is alive. I don't need to know if it's an alien spaceship. I don't need to know anything other than, hey, that's cool. And I've never done this before? And can I just enjoy my life?
Speaker 1: And and and can I do that? Am I not allowed to do this? Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: I'm like the craziest person in the world, and I'm sick of it. My reactions to everything are wrong, and I don't know what to do about it?
Speaker 1: Uncle?
Speaker 2: How have I become insane?
Speaker 1: It's enjoying life for its own sake? Is that a big problem? Is that like the world's biggest problem?
Speaker 7: Because it might be, but it might be to them, It might be them, to them, to them or to us.
Speaker 6: I think to us, I don't know, I mean to the business of what you talk about.
Speaker 7: I think to them, I.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to take over your show, uncle.
Speaker 2: But all I keep seeing, all I can keep seeing everywhere I turned my face is I'm just trying to live a life and enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: And that's not good enough. You're You're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: You have to do this. You have to do that. You have to believe in this. This is that that, this is also that, and if you don't get on board with that, then ship up or ship out?
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there has to be a meeting, a reasing federation. They coming down, they are trying to explain it, but I would like to hear it from them.
Speaker 1: Mouse. Yeah, I would like that too. I'm very much like that.
Speaker 6: I would you and your missus silly kick would go baz if some one of those guys space guys came down and speak to.
Speaker 2: You all, Hey, I'm not I mean, that would junk at anybody.
Speaker 6: It would shot Nanny would shut you're up it well about this pub thank god?
Speaker 1: I mean, but gonn it's gracious, it's about time.
Speaker 7: That's what I'd like to see happened.
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jimmy, when are these guys gonna land?
Speaker 1: What's what's their deal?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 1: Why I'm going to get down here? What the heck is wrong with these idiots?
Speaker 7: You want to want what I think the.
Speaker 18: Not so distant immediate plans so the newcomers will.
Speaker 1: Be please, I absolutely want to know. Yeah, it what would be right. I'm gonna say, we asked for the song toll.
Speaker 6: We get to the bottom of this speach stuff, what's going back, and give.
Speaker 18: You a pretty pretty interesting scenario, and then I mean we'll kick that. I predict that almost amazingly. You may have heard the massade. The leader of Syria has fled to Russia. And as I predicted some years ago, the thing is fell. And as I have said, Damascus is the longest lasting running city that has never been interrupted by war, nothing, oldest city on earth.
Speaker 7: And yet I tell you, and then not so just the future.
Speaker 18: If I'm reading what I'm reading correctly, then Damascus, your hour will come and you will be gone within an hour. And that shirt seems like in the news what's going on. And then I wouldn't be surprised if soon after at UFOs, Oh, I'm sorry, the new UAPs good Peace would land on what's known as the Temple Mounts in Jerusalem. That is my prediction for the new It's somewhat near future for the newcomers.
Speaker 7: I think you're probably right.
Speaker 1: So they're landing, uncle, that's the good that that's.
Speaker 7: The good thing. I think we finally found out.
Speaker 6: So you can put this to us to mississide kick, I can.
Speaker 7: So what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Tonight that they're gonna land in Jerusalem.
Speaker 7: That's why they're gonna land. So now we can solve that problem.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 6: So no, we don't have no problems talking about you.
Speaker 2: So what they're doing now is just throwing us off, like, hey, we're in Jersey over here, look at us fly. Hey, we're just regular guys. Hey, there's nothing to see, but just wait, Jerusalem's coming. They didn't come here just to see hope broken that. They came here for other.
Speaker 7: Reasons, reasons, And I think I know why.
Speaker 1: You think you know why?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well why don't you feel Oh you have another idea?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Well I'm still figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Somehow, give us half of an idea.
Speaker 9: Somehow we lost Jimmy. I just want to let you guys know. Somehow we lost Jimmy.
Speaker 7: There. So Jimmy, I don't know you.
Speaker 6: You're just talking to Wait, we're just talking about this guy had some kind of idea. I think he I think it's probably what he said.
Speaker 2: I think they realized that that he's onto him, and they had to like cut his phone line because of course they have the technology to do that.
Speaker 1: So clearly.
Speaker 2: I mean, the evidence shows absolutely, one hundred percent conclusively that what just happened.
Speaker 7: We want to know what's happening, he is.
Speaker 2: Well, we already do. We know everything. Uncle, The aliens are coming. They're gonna land in Jerusalem. They don't care about New Jersey. They're just faking us out. They don't care about New York either, even tho they want us to think. They know that we're vain, Uncle, They know how vain little creatures we are. Like, Oh, New York City's the biggest city, it's the greatest thing. Oh, we're gonna go there because humans love it so much. Like haha, we don't care. We're going somewhere else. See their little tricks that they play on us because we're so gullible. You see what we fall for. Uncle, I'm sick of it. I can't do this much longer. Bring these guys down here so I can talk to somebody that at least possibly could make sense for once ever being this alien. I know that I'm not going to make sense, but I'm willing to sit there and listen because I know how stupid I am. See I need help, uncle, I need a lot of lots of it.
Speaker 6: And the other one that's saying, you give it an idea of your plants.
Speaker 7: They gave you the idea with that.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, now that.
Speaker 7: Now what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: You're talking about my alien inspired bone side and stuff.
Speaker 6: So they they're telling you, I'm telling you something that I don't know what, and I say, what is it?
Speaker 2: Just just as George van Tassel was giving the plants to the Integratron by aliens, which he channeled, I too have been given detailed instructions on how to make unique bone side creations out of mere plants by aliens. I've channeled it, Uncle, They told me what to do.
Speaker 7: See and now don't you with them?
Speaker 6: I try to say, I just want to have a talk with them, is what I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Nothing fancy, just talk. It's like a podcast.
Speaker 2: Really, we'd like them to come down here, uh and podcasts to do a part. They could be in studio. We can find a chair for them. I don't know what they even are, but we can figure out how to get them in here and onto mic somehow.
Speaker 7: Man, we'll be the first uzz of.
Speaker 6: Only two guys that ever did a podcast with aliens? Oh boy, they'll be on top of us like hailing flies.
Speaker 1: Talk about a scoop bunk all day out?
Speaker 7: Is that a scoop?
Speaker 2: That's that's our ticket, That's that's a ticket to a big audience.
Speaker 7: Right, this could be a good point, Chuck, are you there.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: I'm here, Okay, I'm here, I'm here, are okay?
Speaker 7: When that said, is.
Speaker 1: This is this our chance?
Speaker 2: Is this the chance for Uncle the podcast to go big, to go into the stratosphere and hey, into space, into outer space with just a giant audience because we're the ones who had the aliens first.
Speaker 9: Well, these kinds of decisions are definitely beyond me.
Speaker 8: I I don't know what to say.
Speaker 9: I don't know if anybody would believe it, even if you had it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 6: It's because this is driving me crazy with Beasts two talking about it, and I had to talk about something about it tonight.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: I understand, Hey, it's an important topic. It is.
Speaker 2: And as I mentioned before, I mean, I'm not saying that they're not there either. Clearly something's flying around up there. Something we can agree to that something's up there. What the heck is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's that's where we're getting ourselves into trouble when we start saying, when we asked the question, what is it? And people start answering that question. Oh boy, that's where the trouble seems to be starting.
Speaker 1: That's just in my mind. But I'm I'm I'm no good.
Speaker 6: There's so far no real answers though, you know, that's the problem. I'm haavy, no real answer. What the heck's going on here?
Speaker 1: Chuck? You neda and my wife on as a guest. She can tell you what they are. She knows.
Speaker 9: Maybe she can help me because I can't get any answers anywhere, so I don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I see Green Fez is in the chat at YouTube saying hey Aaron and Uncle, hello green Fez, have you thanks for coming on the show. We're live on the O'Kelly radio network ochelly dot com. We've got the chat there.
Speaker 7: We're all down to town.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll take a look.
Speaker 3: I didn't even take a look yet.
Speaker 1: You know, it's been a.
Speaker 3: Weird night, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an odd night. It's this is a strange night.
Speaker 7: Uncle, Well, I know it's listening, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, absolutely, I mean that's the normal thing. Uncle.
Speaker 9: It's Friday the thirteenth, you know, you know what.
Speaker 2: I looked at the moon earlier. It looks like it's nearly full. I don't know what phase it is. Is it full moonshuck? Are you aware what phase are we in?
Speaker 9: You know, I have felt so sick all week. I haven't even looked at the moon. I have no clue what cycle we're in. Nothing, I haven't I haven't even outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's not full, it's close to it. I can tell you that. I looked up. I'm like, dang, it looks like it's full. It's Friday at thirteenth. Man, this is like the best day ever. There's a UFOs flying around, We're doing a podcast, We're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 1: We have a DT.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we have a decent amount of people on the live stream. I mean, you know, you got Germany, you got a few people in Canada, you got people all across the US. Now they don't tell me where they are in the United States anymore, they just tell me the devices they're using. I don't know why that happened, but it looks like most of our listeners are on Mozilla. Some people are on iPads, iPhones, things like that, but Mozilla is the main thing. And in Canada they're all using Mozilla. And in Germany they've been on there for about three and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Looks like, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got it know something about.
Speaker 2: Friends in Germany. How exciting Greenfest is saying, your uncle, I'm in Ireland. Unbelievably enough. Oh, Greenfest is in Ireland. Yes, it's an Ireland.
Speaker 7: We have neighbor on here, matter of fact, that's for my own Yes, it was the neighbor, two couple, the dog. I talked to them.
Speaker 1: This is an international show, Uncle, that's.
Speaker 9: On the other streets. We we don't even know who's listening on X or anything else. I mean, I just have my my network that I can see.
Speaker 1: So there you are. Could be all over the world.
Speaker 2: And I'll say, if you happen to be watching a live stream on X, could you do us a favor and repost it?
Speaker 1: That would be very appreciated.
Speaker 2: Anytime you see the feed, if you like it, repost it.
Speaker 1: That's gonna help a lot. That's gonna help us grow. Uncle. That's Street Team maneuvers right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, trying to see if you guys can connect that the x X. I call it XX because I listen to it now.
Speaker 9: Face says that the moon will be full tomorrow night, which might be correct because I know face shifter does watch the moon quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, So we're close to a full moon. So it's not a full moon, but man, are we close? That's exciting now.
Speaker 2: Uncle Greens over there at YouTube is asking if we have any queries concerning Ireland.
Speaker 1: Do you have any questions about Ireland? He can answer it or he or she whoever Green.
Speaker 2: Fes is I know all listening in that state. Are you listening in Ireland? That's the question. So, okay, we'll wait for the response. I'm sure there will be one. It's just exciting, uh, Cole, I will say that my wife, being so enthused about these you ap phenomenon, she wants to go out to Landers to look out. So we're going to go out there and check it out and see if we can get to the epicenter of alien activity. That's where George van Tassel had the UFO land in a giant rock when he was running the airport there to Yeah, I'm that exciting, So we may as well go out there and see if they're still hanging on on that area.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Thanks march home too.
Speaker 2: Green Fest says that they may have some questions concerned in California. Yes, please leave them in the chain, and I'm sure we can answer those. We know many things about California. It's not everything.
Speaker 1: Then a lot.
Speaker 2: We gotta climb Goat Mountain, Uncle, We got to get to the top of Goat Mountain.
Speaker 4: Goat Mountain is when.
Speaker 6: I want to get it there before we even bore a gut in the house.
Speaker 7: But never got there. Yeah, I always wanted there to see what was in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I really want to climb to the top a thing. I have not gone up the trail on the top of it.
Speaker 7: I want to climb in.
Speaker 2: You to go inside the mountain. You know there are mine shafts that go inside it, so it could we want to go in, not on top. It might be a little dangerous. I don't think we should go down to mine shafts, but they are there.
Speaker 7: To see what where We can't step into it.
Speaker 1: I mean we can look down. Yeah, we can flash down there and.
Speaker 7: See where we can step.
Speaker 1: We gotta be safe. We gotta be safe. Okay, but uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to go out there. Looks like Phase shift is really owning the chat at Theocelli dot com chat room.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. Glad to have you there. Is that at Ochelli dot com in the chat?
Speaker 5: Yes, but.
Speaker 2: That may change at an't given a moment, I will if you're still there, Chuck, I will say that I'm a bit disappointed that spinning globe graphic you used to have on Chili dot com has been discontinued. I don't know what happened, but it's not there anymore. Oh, it stopped working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I don't know why, but it just stopped working. Yeah, that's a bummer.
Speaker 2: I used to use I was using that in the uh as part of like the video here, I would integrate into the video.
Speaker 1: It's a nice, like moving visual thing and I just loved having it. But it's not there anymore. Yeah, it just it just stopped. I don't know what what the deal is. Uh I.
Speaker 9: I loved it because it was keeping track of all the little places on the on the globe where you know, people would show.
Speaker 1: Up on the site. Uh, but I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'll go back over the code and see what the problem is. Maybe there's something I had to change this year or something I don't know, but just stop working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, crazy, Yeah, well, I don't know. I will say that I always love the graphic, but it's it's not your faults.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at you, but I'm just it.
Speaker 9: It was from one of these you know, free website services that you know, gave it to us to to be able to track and uh, you know they make money off their advertisers or whatever. Maybe they went out of business side.
Speaker 7: That's a possibility.
Speaker 1: I wondered that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a possibility. And that's by the way, you don't see anything always.
Speaker 9: Is and no website lasts forever, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's hard to keep up with things. Uncle green Fez is asking if we live anywhere near Mulholland Drive. That's in Los Angeles, in the Hollywood Hills. I mean, but no, we're in the Greater Los Angeles area. We're in Riverside, which.
Speaker 7: Is different county above.
Speaker 2: A there we go, so we're close. I mean we're a lot closer than you are in Ireland. So compared to that, we're like real close.
Speaker 1: But we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not within the city of la if we were. If we were, we'd be real close to Mohland Drive. I've driven down Mullhan Drive. It's awesome. I love going around up there, driving in the in the hills. It's always cool. It's always uh, it's an adventures like, oh, look we're driving around the Hollywood Hills. It has an aura. There's an aura up there, to be sure, there's it has a feel about it. And when you're just driving around the residential streets, it's say, man, this is a.
Speaker 1: Weird place.
Speaker 2: It's a strange place, and it gives off a it gives off something. You can feel it. That's all I'll say about it. So if you ever get the chance to go up there, you'll you'll probably enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I do. I'm enjoying being there.
Speaker 2: But Uncle, California is the land of strangeness, as you're saying under the integratron UFOs. But I'm glad that we can share a little bit of that weirdness with Jersey, even if it's only for a short time until they go Toalem Jerusalem, these craft.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Good that Jersey is getting some strange not that Jersey has never had strange things either, but that they're getting UFO activity.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's exciting.
Speaker 7: I just liked one laying down and had me a little chat with them. That's how I want to hear on the podcast. But yeah, talking to them.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I'll even have them personally, have them for a guess on my podcast by you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's an open invite to them. If they would like to be here, please join the show.
Speaker 7: It'd be a good long conversation too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there'd be a lot to talk about, so many topics. Where to even start?
Speaker 4: They don't know where?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got it's going to be a starting point.
Speaker 2: I mean we would keep it simple to begin with, I assuming like who are you and where are you from?
Speaker 1: Maybe even what are you? Then we just build from there. You gotta start with a foundation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they go from the person to go from the end and dal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well but no need to overcomplicate things.
Speaker 6: Not going to be a complication, man, Just gonna be simple. Just what you just said. Start out.
Speaker 7: So where are those callers?
Speaker 1: They're out there somewhere, Uncle, if they're out there in.
Speaker 2: The Worldwide Web, the colors. I will give out the call line three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype. If you use Skype, you're gonna have to type a message to Chuck. You can find him. He's Charles Do and Chellie type him. I said, you will call you, or you can use a phone and call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Colin, you tell us what's going on with this UAP and I identified aerial phenomenon? What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it? Why is it? What's happening?
Speaker 2: What I mean again, I know everything because my wife told me what's going on. But you know, humor me and pretend I don't already know everything about this. And I want to know what you think I really do. Uncle, This is insane town.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I'm stuck with wounds because that's trying to understands, understand them to try to have a good conversation. I lose my conversation because now Co'm laying down here.
Speaker 2: Oh Greenfest is saying so many people misunderstand. Inland Empire probably a superior film to Moha on Drive. Now, it's interesting that you mentioned that Green Fees. You're referencing to David Lynch films, both of them different areas in southern California, both of them. The areas I was describing earlier would be Mulholland Drive is just a road within Los Angeles, and then the Inland Empire is where we're at now. Really, I would say, like Riverside is one of those quintessential in the Empire cities. Without a doubt, that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: So it's the Inland Area.
Speaker 2: You come in from LA off the coast, you get into the counties like Riverside, and you're in the Inland Empire, and it's its own place for sure, but it's at the same time the Greater LA Area. You could call it that too. Yeah, But as you're saying, you're saying that people misunderstand those Lynch films. Sure, but I would also say that in reality, people misunderstand what the Inland Empire even is and what Mulholland Drive is in California geography, which I don't blame a but they're not living here. But that's kind of an interesting synchronicity there.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: I thank our u AP brethren for somehow they have something to do with this synchronicity. I don't know how they made it happen, uncle, but I know they did.
Speaker 1: They did it.
Speaker 2: They did this, and I'm happy about it. They're creating synchronosity.
Speaker 7: People going on this. Yes, and I'm trying to investigate this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's exciting, uncle, I'm excited about that. Open yourself to it. Be open to the ascension into the fifth dimensional reality which is about to come because of our space brothers that are going to suck us up into the heavens of the new sphere.
Speaker 1: It's going to be great. Man. I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Boy, I'm getting.
Speaker 2: I am sick of living in this stupid material world. It's a bunch of nonsense. It's a bunch of wasting time. I wake up every day, I got to eat stuff, I go to the bathroom, I go to work.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 2: I want the aliens to come and send me to the fifth dimensional reality that's better than here, so that I can live as an angelic being in love and in light for all eternity. And why am I not doing that? If it's eternity, why am I not already doing that? Is what I'm asking, What the heck is wrong?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 1: Why am I wasting my time? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Kde is that's that's fifth that's fifth dimensional reality.
Speaker 1: That's us ascending into it as we speak.
Speaker 7: It's happening too much.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think we have a new call uncle.
Speaker 8: This sounds like this is zboard number five. Call it from spaceship seven orbiting Earth.
Speaker 7: This is its se Borb trying to talk to you. Guys.
Speaker 6: Now, step down off that spaceship and come on. We'll get you an interview.
Speaker 8: We have just came to watch Taylor Swift concerts and now we're leaving.
Speaker 7: Oh, dad, was a concert? How was the last concert?
Speaker 1: Was? Last week?
Speaker 7: She's done with a concerts?
Speaker 1: Oh, so you were at the Eras tour? Is that correct? Z Borb?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, I attended every Era's concert around the world.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 8: And now I've been in New Jersey prepared to leave. Now I'm going, oh.
Speaker 2: Dang, leaving straight out of Jersey. So you came in to see Taylor Swift? Of course, I mean, who wouldn't do that?
Speaker 7: And I'm not clean and she's under We'll.
Speaker 2: Just last they Zborg watched the show last week. I guess and every single concert of the Erastour if I'm understanding correctly, and now Board has to go to Jersey, which is the obvious portal to leave here, and they're just flying around in the meantime, I guess, is that are you there?
Speaker 1: Boor Board? Did you leave? I left?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Dang, he's gone, he's gone. What that does sound like him? That sounds like the other guy from north.
Speaker 1: Them north of the border.
Speaker 7: Oh like you stomp acking like him?
Speaker 8: You helped me out. I'm on the spaceship there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they got him. He's abducted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've been inducted the peach sakes, but trying to talk to these like people not don't get in the way.
Speaker 8: I apologize. I apologize, Robin.
Speaker 1: The abduction could be a good thing.
Speaker 2: I think I think your best course action is just to go with it and it could work out good. Like I mean, you could be like George van Tassel what.
Speaker 8: I think it was just a fever dream. I think it was just a fever dream. I ate some bad tacos yesterday.
Speaker 1: Dang, it was all in his heads.
Speaker 15: It was masscessary after all, uncle, I've just come That's what it was because I knew I knew that voice failed familiar it is voice.
Speaker 2: Well, dang, green Fez says, now you're okay, now, so the fever's over. You're the abduction? Well you know what, you know it clearly has happened. No, cool, do we have to go to the call?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Is on the phone? We had to answer the phone?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we better do that.
Speaker 7: Who's on this line?
Speaker 5: Hey man, this is it?
Speaker 1: And I tell you but he.
Speaker 4: No, this is important.
Speaker 16: If missus sidekick tells you guys to drink some punch or something because you're gonna meet aliens, don't drink it.
Speaker 5: This has happened before drinking.
Speaker 1: Dang, she's fooling us my own wife.
Speaker 6: Uncle, you better get people.
Speaker 8: We need, we need.
Speaker 1: To wear special or something. You don't do it.
Speaker 18: Don't do it?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait minute wait?
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 1: What what are we messing?
Speaker 8: What do we want to do that?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: What's what's that? You know? I just said? If if missus.
Speaker 16: Sidekicks tells you gotta wear special sneakers and.
Speaker 5: Drink some punch you're gonna meet some aliens, don't do it.
Speaker 1: She's been lying to me. It was all a ruse to give you the.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 7: What? What do you know about him?
Speaker 16: Well, you know some years back, I can't remember what the name of that colt was, but they all had to wear special sneakers and they drank some punch or something they were drink and they you know, they all died.
Speaker 5: But they told him they were going to meet me.
Speaker 16: You know, Heaven Heavens gave us miss.
Speaker 5: Punch.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about stair Way to Heaven.
Speaker 7: That's why that's the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only a song, don't that's a song. Don't be scared, just no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Heavens was a cult and they all killed themselves.
Speaker 16: They wore special sneakers and uh, drank some punch or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but it was kind of scary.
Speaker 8: I don't not worry.
Speaker 16: About the aliens because you know they're gonna protect me. They're all around in the trees, gonna get through.
Speaker 7: They're gonna swallow them up. What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: They don't have a chance. Sirrels even alive.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't know about that. They got their gun shoes.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that green Fest is still with us too, and just enjoying it. They said that they're gonna leave, but they seem to still be here and they're asking if you like tequila uncle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we love.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man of fact, everybody here love you.
Speaker 7: Guys gonna be on my new revolution. Ask him is he gonna be on it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm gonna be having some man for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, we we sure hope that you're here. Ed and Robin and talking about the we talk about the comment guy to.
Speaker 6: The comment guy that was just talking to you and the black.
Speaker 1: The crack room.
Speaker 2: They're saying, this stream has become fun all of a sudden, I'm taking all the credit. Oh yeah, there you go, so that guy that guy was, Yes, it's very exciting.
Speaker 1: It's a crack room.
Speaker 2: We've got Ed, We've got Robin, we had z Boord. Robin was being abducted, but that's over now, or is it?
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 7: Sounds like you because voice was abducted.
Speaker 8: You don't know your voice sounds like somehip going to Twilight Zone.
Speaker 7: Perfect Really yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 2: Like a clear clear the alien activity is to blame for this.
Speaker 1: I mean there's no other there's no other explanation.
Speaker 8: Because we want.
Speaker 7: To this is what came down you get the answer. Mountain at night, you know.
Speaker 2: Do not tempt me ed, you know, I want to know, I want to I'm not even joking when I say that I love the desert and that makes.
Speaker 5: Me want to come down here and go with you guys the answers there.
Speaker 8: My hometown in British Columbia actually has a gold Mountain as well.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's awesome, man.
Speaker 8: It was renamed from Arrow Mountain to Goat Mountain for some reason. I don't know they switched to that.
Speaker 2: I remember doing an Internet search for Goat Mountain and seeing the one in Landers, but then also a couple other things popped up too.
Speaker 1: I'll bet probably yours popped up, Robin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. I haven't rode my mountain bike on that many times.
Speaker 5: Very impossible.
Speaker 8: I think that's true. Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's where you expect to find them, there's no doubt about it. So I got that photo they love goats that it could be a goat mutilation going on.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how the Goat Mountain in Landers got its name.
Speaker 2: And again there's that, by the way, not at the moment there.
Speaker 7: What was that d.
Speaker 16: It's pretty obvious. Something's been landing Inlanders.
Speaker 6: Huh oh Landers, Yes, something's been landing.
Speaker 1: That's in the name uncle Landers. They landed together.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 7: Moving, just not what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah for Tomabo okay, and hate up and checked this out.
Speaker 1: It's all on hold.
Speaker 7: But it's all on hold because we had to go at night.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you guys, a couple of weeks and we're gonna be dark again. That's probably the best time to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, hey, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a full moon tomorrow, right. If it's If it's a.
Speaker 2: Full moon, that is perfect for going out in the desert at night. When it's a full moon, you walk around, you just give like your eyes a few minutes touges.
Speaker 1: You see everything you can see.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, after a while, after you get used to it, it's almost like it's a weird, crazy version of the daytime. The moon is so bright and you see so much. I absolutely love it. I love walking around the desert night.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Then that's weird.
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 6: You guys want to go check this stuff out. You go there because there's a place where it's the things can land there because there's no houses, well, only any trees.
Speaker 1: Hard they so.
Speaker 16: For them, it sure is for sure, Mountain answer. There could be a Californian girl up there.
Speaker 5: I tell you everything.
Speaker 1: I bet there is. It's an old wise one. He's been living there for all. I'm you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, if you get at schools, you just got to open it up.
Speaker 2: Uncle, you got to open yourself up to it. I might just uh cut off a cutting of the San Pedro cactus, putting in the old back pocket and stop munching it once I get to the top. If I'm so inclined, I'm really going out there now.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robin and Robin, you're right that the psychoactive ingredient in that is mescaline.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that last week, and you're absolutely right.
Speaker 8: All right, there we go.
Speaker 1: You've got the knowledge.
Speaker 8: I tried a very small amount there. Yeah, but it didn't it didn't really seem to second.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But at least now we know where they're headed.
Speaker 1: We know, we clearly know. We have the evidence.
Speaker 7: We have the evidence where they're going.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 6: I'm excited about that, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: They're going to They can't go to Taylor Swift now because it's over. So now they were hanging out in New.
Speaker 5: Jersey, Jerusalem viers.
Speaker 8: Every time, every time I talks, it feels like some some someone coming from the ether.
Speaker 6: It does sounds like it sounds like he was on the spaceship it the way he's down.
Speaker 5: So we're all emanations of the ether, right, so it makes sense.
Speaker 2: And green Fez is right there with us the whole time. They're wondering why they're the only one in the chat. Green Fes, I would just say, if you want more people there, do let people know about the show. Be like, hey, get over here, watch uncle every Friday, it's live. Uh reposted sharing around. Come in the chat room, call in. We we love everybody calling in. We got great callers tonight. We're open to having more. We need to learn, We need to learn from everybody. We need to have everybody here. This is important here the Irish UFOs wait, Irish, what's that? There must there must be there must be having some UFFO sightings over there. Oh yeah yeah with green Fes, Yes, let us know what the Irish UFOs are doing right now, Fez.
Speaker 1: We must know this very important, very important.
Speaker 7: This, Yeah, Chuck, I'll be.
Speaker 16: Telling you that you've got listeners on the moon and on Mars or wherever.
Speaker 6: That's the kind of show this is, uncle, that's the kind of show we're looking for you.
Speaker 5: That's no longer just global, it's you know, universal. Now clearly.
Speaker 8: It keep skimping better, Uncle, there's a rewarding from Ireland. Green says. He says he's got an Irish UFO story. Oh here we go.
Speaker 2: See what he says, I can tell you, And yeah, I see that, he does say, I say, what's coming. Well, let's let's give him time. He'll drop it into the old YouTube chat. We're going to learn a whole lot very soon. But uh, Chuck, are you there? And if so, how much time do we happen till this hits the hour mark?
Speaker 9: I'm thinking you've got about ten more minutes before we're about done.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, perfect, that's perfect. That's just enough thing.
Speaker 6: See this is what still and went time out talking about these things, and it's happening.
Speaker 7: I had my I had my thought of what I was going to say, and he came out to.
Speaker 2: Be Well, grandfather is slightly inebriated, but that's that only helps her out here, So don't be bashful about that.
Speaker 8: I got a question for you guys. Oh yeah, you guys think that lens are aliens.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 7: Do not know.
Speaker 6: That. I don't know soon, I know, because first of all, you have to have a ship, and they don't have a shape.
Speaker 7: They don't not not the what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: It could be parked at the end of the rainbow. It seems like a good parking space for the NFL.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they might travel on the radio like a slide.
Speaker 2: Plus, they're little green men, right know that isn't that what an alien is?
Speaker 1: It's a little green man, that's what. That's what the.
Speaker 8: So I think they might just slip through the the like the multi versus. You know, they just open up a little little zipper in the air and just walk through.
Speaker 6: Well, they can walk through, but they won't be able to drink to because they do the lighting a lot.
Speaker 7: They do the sliding a lot. Sliding huh yeah, slide to the rainbow, they.
Speaker 2: Slide down the rainbow something like they're wasting a lot of time, these leperchauns.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think we need Bear the Rainbow guy here and we, you know, talk about the rainbow.
Speaker 5: Whether that or not.
Speaker 2: I well, I wish Bear these yeah, recupees exactly.
Speaker 1: We miss Bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but man, if he were, it would be awesome.
Speaker 7: They would know about it then.
Speaker 2: I guarantee he'd have something to say about this, and I would want to hear whatever it was. There's no doubt about that too, man, Yeah, there's no doubt.
Speaker 8: I have to revisit that the double Rainbow video. Is that him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good question. Yeah, maybe we should try to check in with her, see if we can track her down.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I could down maybe hews things. Yeah, that she gave to him.
Speaker 2: The property up there, for one thing would be a question like you still have the uh double rainbow?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 2: When he called it the double rainbow? It was like, it's a name for a property. I forget what, but it was double rainbow something rather. I can't call it off the top.
Speaker 4: Of my head.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's cool up there.
Speaker 2: Also in California, h here Yosemite National Park, famous place. I bet there's probably aliens there all day, every day. They probably just hang out in the woods and we don't even know it.
Speaker 7: That's probably they're hanging in now.
Speaker 8: Over there, that's an alien party.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 7: This guy sounds like he was in the Yestronaut. He's in the one of those things.
Speaker 1: He's in one of the good ed ed Are you in one of those things?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm in something. I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm working on that. I'm into it. I don't know what the sound is, but I like it. I like this.
Speaker 8: It's meant to be green, but I haven't seen that for next week.
Speaker 1: Oh, Greenfest is taken of.
Speaker 8: We're leaving the story from it for next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, saying something about November twenty eighteen. They saf under clear blust. Guys, that's gonna be a good story green Fest. How about this, you're since you're out of the country, I'm not going to say call in, but skype into the show sometime and let us know your story, of your contact E story so that we get more information on this important topic. Do skype in this show sometimes if you get the chance, And I'd love to hear that, or anybody for that matter out there, if they have a uh, you know, citing story, love to hear it.
Speaker 5: This could be like, you know, you need to have a wife on that guest.
Speaker 7: I know I was trying to get in here.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, we gotta we got to convince her.
Speaker 6: I'm wanting to because.
Speaker 1: She has a lot to say.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you have to say about this.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know. I'd like everybody should know.
Speaker 7: See can Coo up my hour just talking that?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, no doubt about that.
Speaker 7: I'm why she didn't come in.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure she experience.
Speaker 2: Uh no, she's just excited about the current goings on and all the sightings and she's very opinionated on what's happening. So you know, it's it's interesting, but this is Yeah, you get your foughts for sure. So we're having an excited show here.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: I think I think we could switch on over to the shout outs.
Speaker 1: So many calls here, I think we should the shoutouts.
Speaker 7: Jimmy finish. Is he still on the line yet? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do we have Jimmy?
Speaker 4: No, we lost Jimmy a while ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened. He got beamed up those Scotty did it?
Speaker 6: Then it's that guy talking now.
Speaker 2: Okay, that guy talking now, give a shout.
Speaker 8: Out, uh shout out to the New Year's Revolution. Everyone should be listening now, should consider calling in. That's on. It's let's let's give me a photo. It's on New Year's Eve. We're starting at eight pm, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah Pacific. Yeah, that's very Pacific time.
Speaker 8: Pacific time going into one o'clock like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Around there you can say to the new year, the new.
Speaker 8: Year all the way listen in, call in. We like to hear about the happenings of the world.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you, Robin.
Speaker 2: All right, talk you guys, all right, take you care man, great to have you, Thank you for coming on. Now we go shout outs to our friend ed here next space.
Speaker 16: All right, Well, I'm going to shout out to my Sasquat friends because i'd like to see you run across the road at least.
Speaker 5: Once and something. I promise I'll we'll try to run you over anything. Well, you know, I'm a friends. I would just like to see one of you guys.
Speaker 16: So if you're listening Sasquatch, go ahead, take a little crowd across the road.
Speaker 5: In front of me when I'm right home some night. And that's about it.
Speaker 1: All right, It's great to have you man, Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, of course, shout out to uh the aliens that are here, that it's going to take us into fifth dimensional reality for all of eternity and we don't have to deal with being material creatures anymore. That first of all, Also to Green Fez, new person in the chat as far as I know, I haven't seen you before, anybody who may have found the show. And also a shout out to Mark Borchert. I'm wearing this covin or it's covid. It's not pronounced covin that sounds so much like ovin. I'm wearing this COVID hat I ordered directly from Mark Porchard of American movie Fame. I got this directly from him. He sat out from Milwaukee, wisconsinant mark portrait is awesome and it's really cool to know that, like I got this directly from him, and man, what a cool movie. What an interesting guy.
Speaker 1: So shout out to him, and uh, what about you, uncle?
Speaker 6: Who you shout out to all the listeners out of the United States like usual I do every week and on the others, all the others.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about Chuck, do you want to do a shot out?
Speaker 7: Shut up?
Speaker 8: I'm good this week.
Speaker 1: I'm good good, Okay, So no shout out there.
Speaker 2: But this is Uncle the podcast uncledepodcast dot com at Uncle podcast on YouTube, on Twitter, X on Twitch, We're at on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Instagram. Your want all of that.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for listening to show, for street ming it all over the place, for pressing the button if you're finding it for the first time, pressed the button any of those social media outlets. You find this on, oh Kelly Radio Network at ochilli dot com. Do consider giving a donation to Chuck in the network there for being our radio network, for check producing for so long. Uncle, Why don't you bring us up for the week thirty four
Speaker 8: In Denial