Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got some returning guests. They both returning guests. Now we've had a j on a few times and he brought his man Rambo with us with him again. Uh so you already know. If you caught the last one, you already know what's up. It's going to be fire. If you didn't catch the last one, you better go catch the last one. But before we introduced him, we're going to introduce the other rejects joined me today and we got Brooke. What is going on? Brooke? Hi?
Speaker 2: Good, Thank you so much for having me. We were chatting in the back room and I'm really excited for tonight's topic. It is going to be a banger. I can just now. But you can find me on Instagram at Dark florda podcast and wherever you get your podcasts at Dark Florida and I am going to be speaking at Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo down in Fort Myers, Florida on October eighteenth and be a Cult Rejects. We'll also have a booth there so if you're in the area. Please do come by.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Yes, definitely make it if you can. It's only ten bucks. Check it out. And we got my man tied room. What is going on, sir?
Speaker 4: What's going on to everybody? I'm glad to be here, ready.
Speaker 5: To see and hear what the presentation is going to be given to us. So yeah, I'm very excited for this nice meeting. YouTube guys earlier talked in the background. Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth oftheword dot com. I'm also a bestseller of my book, Journey through the Ordinar's of History, can be bought on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, check that book out. Before we get to a j rambo, I just do want to just reiterate again that October eighteenth, Charlie's beyond belief. We'll have a booth there again. Brooke will be speaking there. She has a booth next to us. She's got her friends Bigfoot World, Cryptids I think right as well joining so there are and will be kind of in the same area. So it might be a cool little party back there, you know. So definitely check it out. And we did also get and it's in the show notes. The only reason I'm actually mentioning it now is because it does actually have like a definite date place and you can get the tickets. It's good to go October. We fuck, I already forgot. It's the week after October twenty fifth and twenty six, the week after Charlie's. The cole Rejects will also be in Arkansas at the Paranormal Expo. It's supposed to be like the biggest annual thing that they do for the paranormal in Arkansas. We will have a booth there for the two days. We're told we can live stream and possibly do interviews maybe even podcasts from there. Why it's going on, So if you're in the area, it's another cheap one come check it out again. Like I said, even if you want to come down and just tell us the fuck off, l I hate your show, you know, come on down, say what's up so again and check the show notes that has all the events that were supposedly going to be at as well. But again these two are confirmed confirmed, So I just wanted to mention that now we'll shut up and I'll introduce the amazing guests. AJ please let everybody know what is up with you.
Speaker 6: And where they can find all your amazing work and Nick, I appreciate you. Very excited for this episode as well. I'd like to say hello Brooke, very nice to meet you, Tyrone, very nice to meet you as well. I'm always always a pleasure to be on your on your show, so I really appreciate it. My name is Aj. I also go by ball Don't Lie three l's in the word ball. You can find me at ball Don't Lie three l's in Ball on both YouTube as well as Instagram, and I also have a Patreon page dot com forward slash on the Moneyball for anybody interested in my notes and picks for sports content when it comes to the world of sports betting.
Speaker 4: Thank you again, Nick, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, Man, appreciate you guys coming on. Like I said, you guys are always welcome, and my man Rambo please let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 1: Well. Thanks for having me back again, and thank you to a Jay for setting this up and having me, Thanks for hosting me. My site is The Truth Codes. I'm at Patreon, dot com slash the Truth Codes, and the Truth Codes is also on Instagram. And what my work is about is I basically analyze the human condition and the state of the world. Ever since the movie The Matrix came out. It's a popular metaphor to compare the world to a matrix. And what I illustrate is there is a mysterious element to the realm that we live in and ask the philosophical question of what is this place? Who are we? How do we get here? Where are we headed? And what I look at. What I look at is the what appears to be the building blocks of the matrix, quote unquote, which is the mystery traditions, the allegory, mythology, symbolism, and the alphanumeric code of Gematria, which i'll briefly explain, and those elements synchronize the amazing fashion we already talked before coming on air, and we already saw the synchronicity and symbolism and what I call the mystery elements. And that's what I do. I illustrate the patterns that exist in this so called matrix. And we'll see some of that tonight.
Speaker 3: I know you guys will show us some of that tonight, And tonight we'll be talking about, I mean, a movie that is just insane and bugged out in itself. I mean I rewatched some of it as I was editing a show today and I haven't watched it in a while, and I was like, Yo, this movie is fucking weird. I was like, yo. Even like me as an ocultist now looking at things differently than I did when I first watched it, I'm still like I don't understand, Like I'm still lost. I know there's a cultism in there. I just say that they neither. The way of the art that they use just doesn't click for me. But it is fucking weird, so they should be very exciting to talk about. So Donny Darko, uh, I guess that was your your your thing, Rambow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because last time we were on we talked about Back to the Future. DONNYE. Darko is actually a companion movie too, Back to the Future, and he's it's even mentioned in Donnie Darko. He mentions Back to the Future the title character. I don't know if you remember that part, well you don't. Yeah, Well, he talks to his science teacher who's a major.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember that him having any conversations. In the last conversation was like, I can't keep talking with you. I'll lose my job that dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that conversation. But he does start out saying, I love Back to the Future. What an amazing movie. And they pay homage. That's the thing. So this is all done in code and symbolist. They pay homage to Back to the Future with the number eighty eight. Eighty eight is the escape velocity in Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: The movie even took place supposedly in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so that's the setting. So the movie was released in two thousand and one, but it was set in nineteen eighty eight, and the reason set in eighty eight is homage to Back to the Future because that's what the DeLorean needs, the speed DeLorean needs in order to achieve time travel. And it's a time travel movie. So basically what Donnie Darko was about. Well, it starts on October the second, nineteen eighty eight, it progresses twenty eight days later and ends on October second, nineteen eighty eight. If you can figure that out. It's a time loop. Yeah, and it's all about time travel and it's all based off of Back to the Future. So there's a lot of symbolism, especially the number eighty eight, and especially when you get into the alpha numeric code go Matria, you'll see there's a lot of eighty eights. I just give a few exple so I can start my presentation. But lit'sen know. So the main question to ask is, Okay, so Donnie Darko came out in two thousand and one. What big event happened in two thousand and one. I mean, we can't forget that. That has everything to do with it some people. So when it came out in two thousand and one, it actually was considered there's several movies were considered inappropriate because of the events of two thousand and one, So that kind of that affected its I guess it's box office. Although it is released a little earlier. It became a cult classic later on, but because it features an airplane crash and that was but there's some coding for nine to elevens the suggestive of some for knowledge. But so so the question is why why are we talking about this now? That was a move in two thousand and one, it's a cult classic. Why is it? Well August twenty seven, in twenty twenty five, it's just relevant. It's just like a book night, like a popular movie Just No, we talked about it last and whiles back to the future relevant in twenty twenty five. Well, I'm gonna go over why specifically in the year twenty twenty five this sort of thing is is relevant. So yeah, I'll start my presentation. Unlet's if we want to add anything first? Anyoneant to add anything before I start.
Speaker 2: I'm just so excited to see where you're gonna take this.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I'll get good own disappoint now pressures, all right? No, So the question is why now? Why in twenty twenty five? So I'm going to just give this an example. I gave it last time I was on So this is this is the White House. He's the director of the White House Office for Science and Technology. His name is Michael Kratzios. And he made a turned out to be kind of a controversy statement earlier this year, and I'll tell you why it was this year. He specifically said this in twenty twenty five. So I'll just play this part of it.
Speaker 7: But we are capable of so much more. Our technologies permit us to manipulate time and space. They leave distance annihilated castings to grow and improve productivity.
Speaker 8: Our projections show that about the year twenty twenty five, not only America, but the entire planet will be under the protection and the dominion of this power alliance. The games have been substantial, both for ourselves and for you, the human power elite. You have given us on trade to the resources we need in our ongoing quest for multi dimensional expansion.
Speaker 1: So the year twenty twenty five specifically was quoted there. So the second clip was from the movie They Live, which is kind of a B movie. It starred Roddy Piper the Wrestler, but that in itself is a cult classic. So his famous line from that movie is I came here to kick ass into chew bubble gum and I'm all out of bubblegum and that. So that line has become one of the most iconic lines in all of cinema. I think Universal Studios actually has that line up there. When you go visit you Universal Studios that they actually have the line kind of headlined just yeah, it's a it's a it's iconic line. So it's a B movie, yes, but it features dimensional travel, just the dimensional perception, being able to perceive outside of three dimensions. But specifically was the first part there. It was by the year twenty to twenty five, but that movie was released. They lived in nineteen eighty eight. They specifically identified the year twenty twenty five. That's what I'm saying. Why are we talking about that now now? The other one was the White House Director of Science and Technology. His name is Michael Kratzios. He made his that speech he made about the we have the ability to annihilate I think space and time. He said, it's called the endos Frontiers retreat to my director Kratzios. But this is when they did it in twenty twenty five, April fourteenth around the world is outside of the United States, that date is fourteenth April. Why fourteenth Aprils? Because of the number one four to four? Why is one four to four relevant? One four to four is the number of minutes in a day. I think I illustrated that somewhere here the number of minutes in Okay, I can't find it, but there are one hundred. There are one thousand, four hundred, and there's six sixty minutes per hour twenty four hours on a day, sixty times twenty four. That's one four and forty minutes in a day, and that's why I'll explain the Gamatria time. I'll explained how that works. But that is why they chose the fourteenth of April. It has to do with time to make a time travel speech. So I'll just quickly explain. For those who are not familiar with familiar with the alpha numeric quote of gamatria, Wikipedia actually has a pretty decent explanation as to what gamatria is. To the quote from Wikipedia, a word can yield several values important as as an important point. Wait, okay, sorry, all right, okay, I'll just explain gamatria. I'm a little confuse in my notes here. So basically, so this is the English language. Twenty six letters in the alphabet. Each letter of the alphabet has a value based on its order in the alphabet. Now this is one cipher. There are multiple cipher which is letter number attributions the number. The value of one is attributed to A because it's the first letter. Two It is attributed to be because the second letter and goes through Z twenty six. That's that's simple. But it also works in reverse, so you can start with Z as one through the A as twenty six and then there's the reduction cipher, which is like this A through Z one through twenty six. But the reduction cipher is single digits only in a single digits start from J to Z. The way you reduce jada single digits is by adding the individual digits of of J, which is ten. The tenth letter one plus zero J equals one. You the same thing P one plus six p qu seven. This is what the cipher looks like.
Speaker 3: And that one that you're show them right there doesn't even say in the notes that is the Pythagorean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also called Yeah, so this is known as the Pythagore cipher. And this is what.
Speaker 4: So I guess the.
Speaker 1: Person you're talking about occultism. It's Manly P. Hall in his book I think I I did put up a graphic of his book The Hidden Teachings of All Ages, I believe. Okay, yeah, I thought I put up a graphic of that, but I can't find it. But all right, anyway, so the hting The Hidden Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall is one of the sources for the that explains the Gamatria code. And there are multiple ciphers and multiple ciphers produce a multiple values. So in the Pythagorean cipher using this key, time equals twenty. Now this also works in reverse, so you'll start with z is one and end with A is eight. So you have the reverse by Fagore, and then you have the simple and reverse simple. So time eqals twenty five. So that's one of the reasons that's that twenty twenty five is so relevant to this because time equals twenty five. But this is in the reverse by Fagore in cipher. If you know, if you if you want to know where you can find a you can just google uh gamatria calculator. The most popular side is the gem maatra nator dot com. But if you just google you'll get the so the ones I will. There's also one called Okay, you won't remember, it's alec treon dot com and that's a little complicated name. Nonetheless, you don't think you don't think one is better than the other.
Speaker 3: One, right?
Speaker 1: What do you mean IFO calculators go, Yeah, for the.
Speaker 5: Geometria calculators and how that goes? Do you think there's one better than the other one? Like you do you recommend one better than another?
Speaker 1: Well, they'll they'll all show you the same ciphers. But no, except so there's some ciphers on other calculators that are not on the other. I'll talk about Manley P.
Speaker 5: Hall.
Speaker 1: Manly P. Hall, if you look at the Hidden Teachings of all Ages, he teaches the Francis Bacon ciphers, which are also known as the Rosic Crucian ciphers or the Elizabethan ciphers. Manly P. Hall stresses those those use the Elizabethan alphabet. Now, the Elizabethan alphabet had twenty four letters, not twenty six. That's because the letter J didn't exist, so Y had I letter The JA did not used to exist. So like you'll see, Jesus used to be spelt with an I eesus like ies because the J didn't exist until later. That was in the Elizabethan. And the same with the letter V. You and the letter you used to be used as V. You could if you make if you wanted to make the U sound or the V sound, you'd use the letter you. There was no V. And that was the Elizabethan alphabet. The Francis Bacon ciphers use the Elizabethan ciphers, which are based on that alphabet. They are still relevant today. I don't have the calculation here, but we're talking about eighty eight is relevant to time travel. The ruler of time esoterically is Saturn. Saturn is a ruler of time chronos, you know chronology. If you take Saturn in the Elizabethan cipher that's the Francis Bacon Elizabethan alphabet, Saturn has a value of eighty eight, which is a direct uh synchronicity with Back to the Future. Why they chose eighty eight miles an hour specifically because it's the ruler of time. It's time travel. Saturn's eighty eight, but in the Elizabethan cipher. So that's one example of why the Elizabethan ciphers that you can see in the in the Hidden Teachings of of All Ages by manic Pea Hall, why he stresses them, they are still relevant today. So your question about which which calculator side, Well, the alec Treon site that has the Elizabethan ciphers, whereas demotrinator does not have the Elizabethan ciphers. But if you're just being introduced to go Matria, I just start with these simple ciphers, these four because there is another cipher here. This is the Latin Agrippa cipher, and I explained this year. It's Henry Cornelius Agrippa. He wrote the Three Books of Occult Philosophy and he introduces his cipher. So a lot of the occultists have their ciphers and they're very relevant. And he wrote the text the Textbook of Order, Role, Secruation Philosophy. So his cipher, this is what his cipher looks like, AA through It goes A through Z and then because J and V were not added till later, J and V and then W those are letters that were added. So that's the order of Agrippa cipher. And the number of attributions are one through ten and then twenty thirty, forty to fifty up to one hundred and then one hundred, two hundred, three hundred. So that's that's the cipher there Agrippa. But in Agrippa cipher time equals one to forty four. So now you know why the White House consciously chose the fourteenth of April one, four to four to make this announcement that we can So these are some of the headlines. White House Advisor Michael Gratzios goes viral with sci fi like claim that United States can manipulate time and space. Internet goes on a frenzy, users questioning they knew what they were doing when they chose that day. This is Michael Kratzer's White House executive forced to issue a statement after claiming the United States has technology to manipulate time and space and they waited till twenty twenty five to do this. And you know why because in two ciphers, this is the Pythagorean or full deduction reversed Pythagorean time is twenty and twenty five. So that kind of put some context into why they chose twenty twenty five. I talked about they live how this is done in nineteen eighty eight. The movie they specifically identified twenty twenty five lives as as relevant. Now this is another song I think one of my patrons. I get so many comments from patrons, and sometimes I forget who did it. I think it was Diane Young. If I'm giving credit to the wrong person, I'm sorry. I get so many great comments and contributions from my patrons, so I hope I'm giving credit to the right person. But they told me about the song Crack the World by Sammy Hagar. Now, this song was released back in nineteen seventy seven. October nineteen seventy seven, Crack the World again. This is just a setup. Why are we talking about this now? So these are lyrics of Sammy Hagar's nineteen seventy seven Crack the World. I found out what it is that's been driving to be mad. There's no room to breathe between the good and the bad, a crushing between, a crush in between. There's a thin, thin line, but just around the corner there's a change in design. I wish I could walk away and dig what the preachers say, but those words don't satisfy me no more. There's a crack. There's a crack in the world. It says that three times, just fifty more years, we're all gonna know why, when, where, how, and who gets to go. Let's all have a good time before the great divide, because things will start separating come twenty twenty five. So that sets up why we're talking about this now. I don't know if anyone wants to add anything at this point or.
Speaker 4: I'm in the move man, just he rolling on the train.
Speaker 1: Training down.
Speaker 3: Then onely thing I just do want to ask is I was actually just curious myself. Is the Agrippa key the same thing as the Hebrew or they close to it?
Speaker 1: So that's a really good question. So Agrippa bases his cipher off of the Hebrew number letter attribution system, because this is exactly how they do it in Hebrew. So Agrippa did base it off of that. He goes, ok alright, nine ten twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember all those jumps does show up in the Hebrew, and I was like, that doesn't kind of look like that, but I didn't want to just assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so he does the Hebrew did, so Hebrew is So mantra has always existed ever since there were alphabets. It automatically existed because alphabets had orders. Yeah, there's arab.
Speaker 5: Are uh.
Speaker 3: We did a three part series just to kind of like explain all different types of jamatri and like when it was used and this and that, and like we even came across stuff where people were actually using jamasha to uh do one book from one language over to the other, Like they were actually somehow using that back in the day at some point to like put your German book into a different language. So I mean there's something behind that. I don't know how they did that, but I mean it was known that, you know, the jamatri is you can do that with Jamatri.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's some of the most mind blowing things I see is when I I get Jamatria, value matches in phrases that are translated from other languages. So there's the same word, like I'll give you example of Venus in English Venus goddess of love. In Gamatria, the you know, the base cipher as you call them, Venus would be have a value of fifty five and eighty one and eighteen in these base ciphers venus. But then Venus in Arabic is ZAA. Now you transliterate Zaha to Arabic has its own alphabet, so not using the Arabic alpha gamatri, you transliterate Zaha to this alphabet z A h r A. It has the same values as Venus fifty four and eighteen twenty seven. It's I find that pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, yeah, it is pretty much. I don't know who can plan.
Speaker 5: On what we call what we call alphabet. They was just using numbers. That's all I see it that as and we just used Instead of us using numbers, we just went to alphabet. They can read it and see numbers like a binary code or something like that.
Speaker 1: It does show illustrate the power of numbers. I mean, numbers are almost God. You can't invent math.
Speaker 5: Math's a universal language. Everybody understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just is.
Speaker 1: I mean you can invent the symbols for the numbers, you can't invent the numbers themselves. Like their God, they exist. They just exist.
Speaker 4: If it's always going to be the same too, always going to be the same. That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why it's so easy for people to understand no better than it is for the letters, because you know, everybody spells differently. You know, everybody has their own way of spelling and pronunciation. But the number is a number. We can't we can't get past that.
Speaker 6: I always like using the example of whoever were the first human beings? On whatever we're living on. There were always two trees, you know, there were there was always eight flowers, but at some point we put a label on it, right, But the concept of the number was always there.
Speaker 1: And even if you only have one consciousness. Just say, there's God, there's one being with consciousness and nothing else. The number one exists just by virtue of this one consciousness existing, you know, so numbers they just so it is quite in mind, bodily when I see how it works across languages. That was so they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes they do. Yeah, I mean that's even another thing. And then you know, I'll stop going on and you can get back to it. But like even from stuff that I've looked at most languages at inception, when those letters were created, it already came with through meerical value, like it went hand in hand. The numbers and letters came were together.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that's how it works. So you add the letters according to the key and you get the total time is one forty four in the Agrippa. So they knew what they're doing when they had Michael Kratzios make that announcement. And we talked about Michael Kratzios too. There's a Nazi connection to Michael Kratzios is actually here's the protege of the World Economic Forum, which is started by Klaus Schwab, whose family was Swiss, moved to Nazi Germany because the Nazis came to power. Now it's not the opposite, it's oh, the Nazis are in power, let's get out of Germany. You know, his family was the opposite. This is Klaus Schwab who established the World Economic Forum. His family was, no, we're a nice, peaceful Switzerland. War didn't touch them at all. They skated through the war while everybody else got bombed to smithereens. Not Switzerland. They said no, let's move to Germany because the Nazis were there. So his father was a Nazi, Klaus Schwab, And it's very hard to find any history on Klaus Schwab. He has really mysterious origins. And there's one investigative journalist who actually did do a video on Klaus Schwab, and of course they trash it. The mainstream will trash it and say, you know, basically call him a conspiracy theorist. But Klaus Schwab's origins are kind of hidden on purpose. He started the World Economic Forum. He has Nazi ties. And Michael Kratzios, who made this announcement for the White House, he's a World Economic Forum protege. And I'll talked about it last week. I was hit on it a little bit because the eighty eight is very relevant to this. The Nazis did have an actual time travel program and that's alluded to encode, especially to this eighty eight. So we talk about this announcement. So this explains why in twenty twenty five are we talking about Well, this is why. So Sammy Hagar cracked the world. I like this paragraph. Things will start separating. Now what does that mean? We can speculate. I guess in twenty twenty five some people will refer to something called a shift, a dimensional shift. Whether it's rasty, you can decide if it resonates with you. But the whole a concept of a shift or a new age Alistair Crowley, the age of the eon of Horse or the age of Aquarius. That's that's been alluded to by a lot of well occultists or people who are look beyond three D. Let's put it that way. Five is it's kind of seen as a year when a shift begins, as Sammy Hagar back in nineteen seventy seven referred to. So so this I alluded to the city of Liverpool in England, most famous to Americans, as the birthplace of the Beatles, and there's no coincidence that they came from that city. That city has only it has maybe has to do with lay line energy, but there's a certain power that that city has. You could call it toloric energy, the lay line energy, or other kind of metaphysical phenomenon. There's a reason why the Beatles came from the city of liverpools and now to the rest of the world. The city of Liverpool is popular for its soccer team. It's one of the widely supported soccer teams in the world and they recently had a uniform unveiling. Now, sports teams do uniform unveilings all sports across the world, but there were a couple this year for the twenty twenty five to twenty six season and Liverpool went all out. So this is just a little clip of Liverpool Football Club's uniform unveiling of twenty twenty five. This was their captain, Virgil van Dijk of Holland. But look at this the photographer. Look at his shirt. This is not a coincidence. This is from Liverpool's website. His shirt says enter another Dimension. So did the photographer just randomly put on his shirt, So a conspiracy theorist can just go nuts with it. Well, they know what they're doing. I'm trying to see how gamatrio works. Gamata establishes a common essence between two separate or more separate phenomena by giving them the same value. Enter another Dimension is random shirt? The photographer showed that Liverpool Football Club on their website, made sure that we see behind the scenes, so we can see that shirt. Well, look at Liverpool Football Club and look at enter another Dimension. Is this a coincidence? They have the same value in the simpler ordinal, same value in reverse simple, and the same value in the reverse Pythagorean. So that's not a random shirt and it's not a random message, and they wanted us to see it. This is about another dimension. And this was in twenty twenty five again, and look at this value in the reverse ordinal three twenty two, yeah right away, yep. And that's the skull and Bones number. And the Liverpool Football Club actually had a former player and manager. I think it was in twenty seventeen, might have been he passed away. The name was Ronnie Moran. He passed away on March twenty second. Is that all a coincidence. So Liverpool Football Club are and the city itself are very relevant to this, the fact that they're the reigning champions of England. They had a victory parade, but even that didn't go off without a hitch. Afford Galaxy ran over people at the parade in Liverpool. Afford Galaxy and there's so there's symbolism of that too, galaxy which does tie into it. Donnie Darko so so at the in their video for unveiling their uniform and you saw the enter another dimension. They're not messing around with that. They unveil their shirt on an octagon and I actually shout out another one of my patrons, d y Dcodes. He's the one who pointed out the octagon. They had the new shirt on an octagon at a dinner party, kind of the Last Supper type theme. And where do you see octagons? Well, you see octagons in two thousand and one a Space Odyssey, and at CERN, an octagon is a really big part of CERN and CERN. I guess they don't tell us exactly what it's about, like they say they're trying to recreate the Big Bang or whatever, but the octagon, it might be related to transdimensional phenomena. But they have the octagon and now here's enter another dimension. With Liverpool Football Club. It just happens to line up and they just happen to unveil their shirt in their elaborate video on an octagon and another dimension, and so none of this is coincidence. The city of Liverpool is it is connected to Donnie Darko I talked about they live. That's where they actually talk about five. This is released in nineteen eighty eight, says Donnie Darko was released in nineteen eighty eight. That's the escape velocity from Back to the Future. Now Trump is a big part of this. We talked about it last time I was on and he's connected to Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: So you know, you know what else? Coldplay?
Speaker 1: Coldplay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: When all that shit going on with Coldplay and and and another one, Who's Who's Who's the other? Epstein equals eighty eight. I was like, yo, what's going on here? We got Trump, Epstein and Coldplay all being mentioned in the old equal eighty eight.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot of work on Coldplay. I can just go off. I've done several equals on Coldplay, so you don't know how Coldplay connects the Back to the Future. The lead singer of Coldplay says that he was inspired by the scene and Back to the Future where Marty McFly plays the guitar of the fictional cousin of Chuck Berry Marvin Berry, Marvin Berry and the star Lighters at the Enchantment under the Sea high school dance and Back to the Future. Well, the lead singer of Coldplay says, when he saw Back to the Future, that scene with Marty McFly playing the red guitar of Marvin Berry, that inspired him to becoming musician. And in was it twenty seventeen, it might have been Coldplay actually had Michael J. Fox come on stage at Metlafe Stadium in New Jersey. That's the home of the New York Giants New York Jets. They Coldplay had had a concert where they had Michael J. Fox perform on stage with Coldplay. Yeah, so, yeah, I've done Coldplay. I've done a bunch of stuff on cold Play, so I don't want to get two sidetracked. But part of the connection I had to Coldplay, So cold Play hopefully directly connected Back to the Future. They say Back to the Future inspired him even to be and I was talking about cold Play even before they suddenly they're in the news. They did a song called Viva Levita, and the song Viva LaVita, one of their biggest hits, is about a king who's who lost his crown. And my theory, they say it's about the French Revolution and the French aristocracy losing their crown at the French Revolution. But I looked at the lyrics and I say, no, these lyrics look like they referred to. There's a theory which is popularized by Immanuel Velakovsky and others. David Talbot is a more modern day adherent to that theory that Saturn used to be Earth's son. And one of the things they point to is across the world, across the world, barn on every single civilization, around a certain time, every single continent illustrated a sky that looks different than what we see now. And what he's saying is this, Emmanuel Velakowski's theory is that was Saturn. Saturn used to be Earth's son, and it was closer to Earth, and it was directly above Earth, and Venus was in between Saturn and Earth. And then see Mars was between Saturn, and Earth and Venus lodged in between Mars and Saturn, and Venus emitted eight streamers of light, so it looked like an eight spoke wheel in the sky. And that's what the Earth's sky used to look like. And that's that's the theory and the song Viva Levita, that is what it's about. I determined that by Coldplay. It's about I used to rule the world. That's what the lyrics of Colpe play Viva Levitas. I used to rule the world. That's a reference to Saturn, of Saturn being Earth's former sun, and Saturn lost his place to the Sun that we have now. And uh so, yeah, since you mentioned Coldplay, I didn't want to branch off, But yes, I have mentioned cold Play in a lot of my decos and I'm glad you did mention it because it is relevant. And that's pretty astute to recognize that cold Play was eighty eight. And that's because Saturn's eighty eight in the Elizabethan very relevant Elizabethan. Francis Bacon side for Saturn's eighty eighties, and that's a ruler of time, and Saturn used to be, according to some theories and according to all the ancient depictions could have been Earth's son, and they are well aware of that. I've talked about the Boston Bruins logo. If you're not the hockey team, if is not familiar, it's the eight spoke wheel in the sky. Marty McFly Michael J. Fox did we're talking about jersey releases. I talked about Liverpool doing their jersey release for the upcoming season. So did the Boston Bruins of the NHL. For their twenty twenty five twenty six jersey. They brought in Michael J. Fox to do their video. They did a back to the Future video to release their jersey for twenty twenty five twenty six hockey season. And the Boston Bruins logo it's a bee, but the bee is in the middle of a eight spoked wheel, which again that's a reference to Saturn when it used to be Earth's son and the eight stream that Venus used to emit onto the body of Saturn. And the reason they know this they speak in code, is because the location that they say Saturn was when it was Earth's Sun is the location of the star Polaris where the stars rotate around that one center point, which is Polaris. Polaris is in the constellation of Ursa minor, which is the little Bear. A bear is a bruin. That is why the Boston Bruins use the wheel in the sky logo, because that was the location of Saturn. Saturn was placed in the location of the little Bear, the bruin Polaris. The Bruins knew exactly what they're doing with that logo, and leads one to believe is there some former alignment of the cosmos which does not exist now, and it's all alluded to incode, which is so I refer to these as the truth codes. That's why I call that. That's the name of my channel, because that's what these are. They speaking code, and the codes tell you the truth. They'll tell you they're telling you the truth, but in code.
Speaker 3: I thinks, does that actually.
Speaker 1: NASA?
Speaker 3: I think NASA's uh, well, then that's still all It's hard for me to explain this NASA. My idea is about a space is completely different than everybody else's, I'm sure, but I still think that that NASA is actually telling you stuff in there. It's just ceipher and you'd have to see it from a different angle than you're probably looking at it like there's value. There's value I think at actually looking at some of their stuff if you know what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah. You can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Yeah, since you have to use your discernment and sometimes you can't know. But I'm glad you mentioned NASA because NASA is directly connected to Donnie Darko. You know how, the director of Donnie Darko is the son of a NASA scientist. So, and NASA has its fingerprints all over Donnie Darko. Since you mentioned it, I actually mentioned that later on in the decode It is the director, Yeah, his father, and he does put some coding quoting into Donnie Darko. His father was a NASA scientist. So this is another reason I asked, like, why are we talking about this now in twenty twenty five? This movie is from you know, one is Back to the Futures from nineteen eighty five, and Donnie Darker is from eighty eight. And okay, this is another twenty twenty five reference. This is them doing this is mainstream media. The New York Post did this. Donald Trump back to the Future was a headline. If I didn't live in New York. I would never have seen this. I didn't come across it online. I was in a supermarket. I was about to leave. I looked at the newspaper rack and I saw this, and I couldn't believe. It looked like something out of my one of my decodes, you know, from my website, something I would do. This is the mainstream media is doing. It shows Donald Trump. This is ahead of the election. This was on October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four, so Friday. This was the cover of the New York Post Donald Trump and it's it back to the Future. And why did they pick October twenty fifth Because October twenty fifth is the start date of the plot of Back to the Future. Back to the Future starts on October twenty fifth, nineteen eighty five. The New York Post chooses October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four, to show Donald Trump and the headline back to the Future. They knew exactly what they were doing with that date and that headline. And I talked last week about some of Donald Trump's connections to Back to the Future. So the DeLorean time time machine car, the DeLorean company is now defunct. It was it's a company started by John DeLorean. Donald Trump owns the Bedminster Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey. Donald Trump bought the property for his Bedminster golf course from John DeLorean. John Delorian owned that property. So Trump has multiple connections to time travel. In fact, that one LIV tournament, which is LIV is a a golf organization that rivals the PGA run by Saudi Arabia. Donald Trump is very connected to Saudi Arabia. They have an LIV competition at his Bedminster golf course and he had a replica back to the Future Dolorean at Trump Bedminster. So he is very connected back to the future. And they know this. This is the mainstream media themselves telling you this, and they know what date they chose to do this.
Speaker 6: And Rainbow, I just I don't want to get too ahead before we dive deeper into Donnie Darko and how it's related to Trump. But notice on this particular cover of the New York Posts, at the very bottom, it says, go Yanks twenty eight page world series preview. Just like how there's twenty eight days that remain in Donnie Darko.
Speaker 1: Okay, a great, great, great addition texts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something real quick about the Yankees. That's taking two different forms of saying janice and putting it together. If you go and look out, the word yankee was actually created, so that's ensued.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has something to do with uh yeah, how they said it. I think it may be in Dutch or another Language's two different languages, kind of like a slang for that when if you look into it, you'll see what I'm talking about. And I'm freestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was probably Dutch most likely because the Dutch they colonized. They're the first to colonize. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And another thing I just wanted to say real quick too, uh something that I had noticed. And I'm sure maybe even Brookes has noticed it when she cause she will actually run numbers sometimes, which is why I said to come on the show, So she's actually interested in that stuff. Uh. I I will sometimes and I mentioned this before, I'll be looking up stuff. Like when I was looking at the stuff with Trump, I started noticing a lot of things with Trump showing up with stuff. Sorry, I'm doing it backwards back to the future. When I was covering back to the future, I started noticing a lot of things that I was running from Back to the future. Shit would Trump would pop up or things right now going on that is significant at the time, maybe like certain phrases or hit words or whatever, but like it's like, damn, like this is being talked about now on the news as well, and it's just really weird. Like I started to even notice that with like Mara Lago or certain things with Trump, it would match certain phrases back to the future, and I was like, that's weird, like or things like like going on at the time. When we covered that on the Occult Rejects, there were certain things that was being talked about in the news that was coming up as well. I just didn't get into it into it because I didn't really think much of it then, But it's like I've seen it too many times now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I.
Speaker 3: Saw that when I covered the Guilt Beach also, sorry, it's right, even when I covered the Go Go Beach murder, when that guy became popular, there was a whole bunch of shit that was coming up and matching Trump and Elon Musk around then. It was just weird. That was like things at that time, and I was like, yo, is this like some way of just keeping this energy just going all over and constantly repeat it. No matter what, you're gonna have somebody saying it for some reason. It was just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it does seem like some kind of code to the matrix. If this was this is it seems like a matrix and this code and it's almost like they need to keep enforcing palently, you know, in order to keep the quote unquote matrix running according to their will. And we can question who are they, but whoever they are, who are the real architects of the matrix. These are the things that seemed to hold it together according to their will. I mean, I don't claim to have the answers, but we can only speculate. We can observe the patterns and speculate that's why they're doing it doing it. But uh, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, even if you look at it like a lot of Trump. You know, I'm not knocking Trump personally. I would just say he both well, I don't care for either side, but I'll just be honest. When you take a lot of stuff that's associated with Trump or even some of his phrases and ship you get some fucked up shit matching a lot of that stuff just straight up being honest.
Speaker 1: One thing he does match a lot with is uh Nazi.
Speaker 3: Codes he does?
Speaker 4: He does no.
Speaker 1: It doesn't remember. There's a real life transdimensional project by the Nazi Party. I talked about Joseph P. Farrell. I'll talk about him later in this decode. He does the best work on it because he's an actual academic and he talks about the Nazi It's a time travel slash dimensional travel project which is a real, actual Nazi project. And we can speculate as to how advanced that project when and that project continue after the war. And Trump is very connected to the Nazi Party. His I said. His White House Director of Science and Technology, Michael Kratzios, is a protege of the World Economic Forum, which is started by Klaus Schwab, whose family appears to have been I mean they were associated with Nazis. He came from a Nazi family. It's not that inconceivable that he has adopted their loyalty to the Nazi Party, which didn't die. Germany lost the war, not the Nazi Party. And they're speak in code to let you know that they still exist. Time travel and Nazism go hand in hand hand.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump go hand in hand, just like magic with nazis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty eight pages interesting too because the Yankees' next World Series Championship will be there at twenty eighth, whenever that will be. So, I don't know with Donnie Darko relevant could I mean their contenders again but their next.
Speaker 4: And shout out to TJ two.
Speaker 6: Earlier in the comments he mentioned that the Moon runs on a twenty eight day cycle.
Speaker 1: And yes, absolutely, and I do mention the moon in this. Donnie Darko starts with the song the Killing Moon.
Speaker 4: By the bunny Men, right.
Speaker 1: Echo and the bunny Men. Yeah, but also at twenty eight. That's why twenty eight's in the movie. It has to do the moon absolutely, So yeah, I'll try to get through this a little quicker so you can jump in. So eighty eight this is from the Anti Defamation League their website. Eighty eight is also a coach for Hyle Hitler because H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and so Hayl Hitler is HH. That's eighty eight. But also if you take the letters in reverse, where you start with Z is the first letter and A is the twenty sixth the eighth letter in that case and reverses the letter s in riich kg, in which case s S equals eighty eight. And think of the ss the shut staffele.
Speaker 3: Oh that was another thing. Sorry, real quick to aid on too, that was going on around that time. Hulk Hogan knocked on exit and then I was like, yo, there's another eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Yep, and think of all Hulk Holgan He like.
Speaker 3: Yo, what's going on? Yeah? And now it's what's interesting is he did a commercial where they showed triple H coming into the White House. So I'm like, oh, now we'ld just stepping it up another eight, going for triple eights now, oh yeah, I was like, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: Time Traveler summs to eight eight eight and this is Samerian sifer. I don't want to get too confused with all the ciphers, but ye, Sumerian cipher, which is based on the Samerian sex suggestimal system. Yeah, you're speaking my language. Now, you're speaking my language. You can jump you can jump in if you want to.
Speaker 2: I have to say, because Nick brought it up, the triple H or triple eight's when you put my name in the Jamatra calculator of Brooke Moreland, it comes out to eight eight eight. So just connection there.
Speaker 4: It's divine, and.
Speaker 2: I see it's all the time up. I'll be out in my car and I'll drive and I'll see license plates all the time that say eighty eight and then a B. So i just look at that as like eight eight eight, and I'm like, Okay, the angels are talking to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the B looks like an eight. And obviously.
Speaker 1: Exactly think of the B of the Boston Bruins. This will be with the again, that's the size. Yeah they know, yeah, so well yeah, so the Sumerian cipher, not the confused people the cipher. Just take the ordinal cipher one through twenty six. But multiply. You can multiply each letter by six, or you can just do the ordinal value, get the total and multiply that by six. That's the sex sudjustable system. And if you look at ancient Sumerian iconography, they're one of those who show that eight spoke wheel in the sky. They just like every other civilization shows you that eight spoke wheel in the sky. And so that's eighty eight is also think of the so in reverse SSS eighty eight and who led who was the leader of the shut stuff. It was Heinrich Himmler. So reverse or forward you get that eighty eight. But yeah, so then there's this. So just to show that this Nazi stuff is not just conspiracy theory, Elon Musk, this is that Trump's inauguration.
Speaker 4: You know, there are there are elections that the elections that come and go. Some some elections are you know, important, some or not.
Speaker 6: But but this one, this one, this one really matters.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say thank you for making it happen. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my heart goes out here.
Speaker 4: It is thanks to you that the future of civilization is a shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not really hiding it, is he not into No, No, they're hiding it. So it's not a conspiracy theory. Back in this is this is in twenty sixteen, New Yorkers got on the subway and on the highways in New York City and were greeted by all sorts of Nazi images. And think of what he just said, he said, the what he says, thanks to you.
Speaker 4: I just want to repla my heart, my heart goes out to you.
Speaker 1: It's a shirt.
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, he says, here, my heart goes out here.
Speaker 4: It is thanks to you that the future of civilization.
Speaker 1: The shirt the future of civilization. That's the key to what he said, The future of civilization is assured. So he's throwing that in there. They're speaking code, so the key phrase there is the future. We talking about back to the future and Nazis and time travel. Well, in twenty sixteen, New Yorkers they got on the subways and went out and on the highways, and this is in downtown New York City and they saw this, the statue of Liberty doing the salute. Yes, Elon must do this salute. This is in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: It's interesting too that this particular clip from Inside Edition, if you look right below the statue of Liberty says free Galaxy.
Speaker 1: Oh Galaxy.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's kind of that Galaxy advertisement right underneath it.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, no, that's a great observation. I'll just talk about galaxy. And Milky Way is part of Donnie Darko. The song under the Milky Way is part of the soundtrack. And I said the Ford Galaxy ran fans over at Liverpool Football Club's victory parade in twenty twenty five. So yeah, great observation Galaxy. But the future is the key here and this is all over New York City in twenty sixteen, and it caused a lot of controversy. I think it was a fake controversy about politicians. They knew exactly what they were doing. The Nazi salute and the future. This is in twenty sixteen, and it comes back in twenty twenty five at Trump's inauguration with Elon Musk talking about the future and doing the salute. And I talked about last week how Doc Brown in Back to the Future canon, his family actually originates from Germany. They emigrated to the United States from Germany. Their original name was von Braun. We know who they're referring to there, the Werner von Braun, the Nazis scientists. So you just mentioned NASA, who he pretty much ran the trying to believe if we're the moon landing is real or not. He pretty much had a very significant role in the operations of NASA. NASA has strong Nazi connection through Werner von Braun. Back to the Future does a little wink wink.
Speaker 3: You know what. I think people need to realize though too. You may even be getting to it. I just want to make sure I throw this in there, even have to keep Jack Parsons in the back of your mind when you start getting into that whole time and era. I mean, and he was with the Liamic Magician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty scary guy. Yeah, but he was. I think he considers himself like a manifestation of I think one of the ancient. I think he joyed. No, I think yeah, he did't see him.
Speaker 4: Probably did.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think they were. I think they were really concerned about him because you know the story of his death that his lab just blew up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: By accident, he mixed stuff by accident. I think they were pretty concerned about him, like, no, we're taking this guy, SyES, we can't.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think somebody uh.
Speaker 3: The guy who was running a lodge out of his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, they say that the Jet Propulsion Labs and NASA's Jet Propulsion Labs jet Propulsion jp L, there's actually a code homage to Jack Parsons. They're jpl is on an occulted level. It's really Jack Parsons Lab, but they'll say it's Jet Propulsions Lab, but it's really wink wink. Yeah. Yeah. So Doc barn is a von Brown is na von bros. So, this is a Joseph P. Farrell his work on the the Bell Project, which is a real life and he's an academic. You'll see if you when you look up the Nazi Bell Project, you'll get multiple like videos and sits. Joseph P. Farrell is the best source, an academic source on this Nazi project. And so you'll see the future. Elon Musk talked about the future of civilization and we saw the So this this comes from Philip K. Dick's book The Man in the High Castle, which is about a parallel universe, which is that's another thing they're exploring with these transdimensional projects that they're doing, and who's to know if they haven't succeeded in creating parallel universes. Well, one of the parallel universes has the Nazis prevailing after World War Two, and that's the premise of The Man in the High Castle, which was streaming on Amazon in twenty sixteen, which is why they put all these posters up all over New York City, but they didn't really put it in context for people. New Yorkers just saw these Nazi you know images. We won't explain the context, but that's the context, it's a parallel universe. In the book by Philip K. Dick, this little modern adaptation for cinematic which was streamed on Amazon, The Future, there's always an emphasis so back to the future. There's that little wink with von braun le Bron Well the future some one one nine, which is like, it's this is a very important date to Nazis. And we know what nine one one nine to Americans, eleventh September. You do the dates the way the way Americans do now there is so why is one one nine significant to Nazi history? In nineteen twenty three, the Nazi Party attempted a coup. They they overthrow of the German government on the on the ninth of November, the ninth three of the eleventh month. They did that in twenty sorry, nineteen twenty three, the Holocaust started with Christallnacht on the ninth of the eleventh month, the ninth of November. This is important to the Nazis. That's when christal Knoch started. That's when they went to the Jewish neighborhoods and to destroyed the synagogues and burnt them. And christal Knoch means the night of broken glass. That's when they're breaking all the well They did that. In nineteen thirty eight, on the ninth day of the eleventh month, the third Reich was considered. They said Rome was the second Reich. The Nazi regime was the third Reich, and Rome honored this number two because in the Hebrew calendar, on the ninth day of the eleventh month of the Hebrew calendar, Rome destroyed the Second Temple in Jerusalem. So they get this from Rome. But where did Rome get it? Babylon destroyed the First Temple in Jerusalem on the ninthly of the eleventh month. This goes back to Babylon. So talking about the ancient Tyrol was talking about Summer. So I don't know if you have more to say on this, but ancient sumr and the Babylonian Empire and why one one nine is important to them. They chose that date, the ninth day of the eleventh month to destroy the Second Temple, and that number manifests today. And the destruction of the Temple on the ninth day of the eleventh month on nine to one to one or one pine nine. That was re enacted in two thousand and one. The signature feature of Solomon's Temple is its twin pillars. The Building seven that collapsed in on nine to eleven, which wasn't hit by a plane. The plane hit the other two but nothing hit Building seven, but it free fell in like seven seconds. Pancakes imploded in perfect symmetry. Building seven. Well. Building seven was known as the Salomon Brothers building. Salomon is Latin for Solomon, So think about that twin pillars, Solomon that the Solomon Brothers building. Solomon's Temple had the twin pillars destroyed on nine to eleven, the ninth day of the eleventh month of the Hebrew calendar. That's where this goes back. This goes back to Babylon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and about Building seven, BBC Breaking News actually reported on it. I forget how many minutes. I'm sure it would be interesting to get the exact numbers, but it was hours, if not a long time before Building seven was even known to have collapsed or there'd be any structural damage with it. BBC was reporting that it had fallen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it was twenty minutes before it fell. There's no reason to expect it to fall because it wasn't hit by a plane and the reporter for BBC was a her name is Jane Stanley. It was Jane Stanley. So it's easy to look up. Look up Jane Stanley Building seven and you'll get you can get the video of it. The thing is she reported it with Building seven in the background, so it wasn't just that she said it. It was in the background when she said it live. It's it's astonishing. And she reported that the Salomon Brothers building had collapsed. When she says it, the Salomon brother is behind her, and it's at the time still I mean, it had some smoke on it, but it was still up. It was twenty minutes after that that it collapsed, So everyone has pretty legitimate question what made how did you what gave you the idea that it had collapsed? And why would you think it had collapsed anyway if it wasn't hit by a plane. Yes, that was Jane Stanley. Yeah, that was like some twenty minutes before. But again very important. It's the Salomon Brothers building. That wasn't the official name. It's the Salomon brother I think it's an investment bank or something. They occupied a large portion of the building. Salomon is Solomon, that's the reference to Solomon's Temple that was destroyed twice by Babylon and by Rome on nine to eleven, the ninth day of the eleventh month of the Hebrew calendar.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's so that's where the nice goes all the way back to Babylon. Yeah, the Tower of Babel too. Yeah, Tower of Babel. Yeah, which maybe that's what the new Towers represents, the Towers Bobo. So so the there's speculation. Joseph Pete Farrell does great work on it. So there is speculation that the Nazi Dimensional Travel project moved to Argentina. After World War Two, a lot of Nazis moved on. The Nazis, they moved to South America, especially Argentina. They're in Brazil, They're in Paraguay, They're all over.
Speaker 3: There was buildings and the schools that had swastik is on it before the Nazis even retreated there. There was already a heavy Nazi people there already even after Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, but even before World War two, and there was already there was already buildings there with swastik is on it and a huge German presence, So it was easy for them to just go down there with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there is speculation that that is where the Bell Project, multi dimensional travel project by the nazis, that it moved to Argentina after the war. You know how he liked to speak in code. Well, we have an Argentine pope who just died the first openly just with pope. He died at age eighty eight on Easter And what's the symbol for Easter the bunny where you talk about Donnie dark Hole, a time travel movie set in eighty eight. Easter Bunny.
Speaker 3: Oh, you remember when Trump took that picture with him the Easter Buddy. Did he have COVID at that time or just got over it? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's a picture of Trump in the Easter Yeah, I remember that picture when he touched him and he wasn't supposed to touch him or something like that. He's like the only person that touched him that wasn't supposed to hear something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that ship because I really thought it was some card.
Speaker 1: Are you're saying it's Trump, the Pope and the Easter Bunny.
Speaker 3: No, Trump and the Easter Bunny.
Speaker 1: But just Trump and the Easter Bundy. Okay, oh, there you go again with the Bunny.
Speaker 5: You're talking about putting him in the pope when he met the Pope one of the folpes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm pretty sure. Bunny he was right around the time he had COVID or something close to that. It was during COVID.
Speaker 6: I just think about him wearing all white as well, kind of like an Easter Bunny. All he needs are white ears, and essentially he's the Easter Bunny.
Speaker 1: And Trump did say he should be the next Pope. Yeah, but there you have it. He died at eighty eight years old on Easter Easter Bunny. Donnie Darko eighty eight, Trump eighty eight and all the connections there. What are they signaling there by having him die at eighty eight when the Dull project might have moved to Argentina And there's Donnie Darko. That's the bunny symbols of from Donnie Darko and so Donny Darko this is homage to Back to the Future. Back to the Future the time travel first happens on October twenty six, nineteen eighty five. Donny dark released in two thousand and one, but it was released on January nineteenth. What is that? That's one one nine. They had to put the one one nine in there to the release date of Donnie Darko. And again that's sacred to Nazis. But it starts with Babylon in Rome Donnie Darko, So it starts on October twenty second. This is where the moon comes into it, nineteen eighty eight. It starts there. Then twenty eight days, six hours, forty two minutes and twelve seconds later is after October second, ninety eighty eight. Is again October second, nineteen eighty eight. I if you add this is the famous part of the movie. It's the countdown. The movie counts don starts on October second, night eight and there's a countdown twenty eight days, six hours, forty two minutes, twelve seconds. Twenty eight plus six plus forty two plus twelve equals eighty eight.
Speaker 6: But Ramba Rambaugh, really quick, if I could just reference one that this is not to sidetrack anything, but what I think is really interesting about Frank Right the Bunny where this is the first part in the movie when Donnie first or at least when the viewers first see Donnie seeing Frank Right, he's getting up in the middle of the night to go meet up with Frank. I think it's very interesting that he's standing on a golf course. Yes, I mean, Nick, you were talking about marri.
Speaker 4: Lago, that kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Donnie Darkot, Donald dark O, Donald Trump kind of thing. But then also it makes me think about space Jam. You guys remember space Jam when Michael Jordan gets pulled down the golf that pulled down the rabbit hole by bugs Bunny. You know, I think that there's some overlap there with why he's standing on a golf course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And like I said, they had the DeLorean, a replica DeLorean with a time machine at Trump Bedminster golf course, So yeah, Trump Golf. Also John Elway, the great quarterback, all time, great quarterback for the Denver Broncos. John Elway was in the news this year. He was driving a golf cart when his friend and former agent Jeff Sperbeck, fell off the back of the golf cart and died. And AJ brought that up. We talked about take me Home Country Roads as John Denver, John Elway, the star from Denver. He's literally John Denver. His friend falls off a golf cart. Then a at a Pittsburgh Pirates home game, fell from the stands on the same day, exact same day that John Elway's friend died, which was April thirtieth, and he fell in front of a sign that said take me home Country Roads. Hope that's not too convoluted for people, which is a lot of good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you go back to the first time I was on I shared that with Julia Georgia Peach shout out to her after you and I had talked about it on one of our lone live streams, and Julia nearly.
Speaker 4: Fell out of her chair when she saw that. She was just like blown away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So John Elway from Denver, he has a connection as well to the whole golf theme. This is a big golf team and it has to do with the hole. The whole is a metaphor for a portal, a transdimential portal, the rabbit hole. In fact, if you look at the rabbit hole again, the relevance of the Elizabethan Ciphers rabbit hole as the value of eighty eight in the Elizabethan the Francis Bacon Rose Secrucion Ciphers rabbit.
Speaker 6: Will then take us down to all in Wonderland, you know, but we would This isn't an Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 1: It kind of is. I mentioned Liverpool Football Club and they're really a high production release of its new shirt a uniform for nineteen I mean for the for twenty twenty five twenty six season. They actually have Alice in Wonderland imagery in that video. That's another topic. Alice in Wonderland imagery is in that video as well. You can't get away from Liverpool.
Speaker 2: So am I hearing a third episode on allis in Wonderland in the future that yours?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it could be because yeah, Alice in Wonderland. Yeah, it's it's it's about it's about transcendent dimensions. Yeah, that could be a future absolutely. It sounds like you have sounds like you have a lot in mind for that theme.
Speaker 3: Uh that's just huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's using mk ulture and mind control those images as well. But uh so this this is a thing called the Rule of Kalel. This is going to pertain to this twenty eight days, six hours, forty two minutes, twelve seconds. It's a huge shout out to one of my patrons on this one. So the rule of collel states that the Kabalistic rule of Kalel states that one digit can be added to or subtracted from the gamatria value of a word without affecting its value. It seems like a cheat, but the Cabbalis explain the rule by pointing out that for them one was not a number. The monad symbolizes the divinity and could come and go as he pleases as he pleased, adding nothing and taking nothing away. So that just means that a value, a certain gamatria value, if there's a value which is less by one or more by one, is considered the same value. That's basically what that means. It's called the rule of Kollel. And a huge shout out to one of my patrons, brilliant man Casey Jones, Bobby Simpson. He pointed out what this is in he discovered himself. He didn't. It's this is the number in Donnie Darko twenty eight, twenty eight days, seven hour, six hours, forty two minutes and twelve seconds. To understand this, you have you have to understand the rule of Kalel. So one digit off is considered the same And this is the orbital cycle of the moon. This is why the moon is relevant. So the moon's orbital sidereal orbital cycle twenty seven days, seven hours, forty three minutes and eleven point five seconds. Wow, that's Bobby Simson. This is the stuff he comes up with, stuff like he came up with it. No one taught him that he came up with it. So this is so you have to understand the collelle to get it. I don't know how you figured this or not, but twenty eight is one off, twenty seven six is one off seven, forty two is one off forty three, but it's eleven like twelve. It's eleven point five, So eleven and twelve works. That's what this is based on the moon side durial cycle. I don't know how I saw that. I would not have come up with that myself, but big shout out to Bobby Simpson on that one. So Donnie Darko starts with the song the Killing Moon by the group Echo and the Bunnyman. And where are they from? They are from the city of Liverpool that coed the Bunnyman. English are from Liverpool. Liverpool's very it has a history of producing musicians, so the music industry has also been It's not just the Beatles. The music industry is pretty major in Liverpool. They have the annual European Song Contest. Two years ago Liverpool hosted the European Song COO. That was a really big deal because of their history the song. There's also the song Under the Milky Way. They can to talk about galaxy. Thanks AJ for pointing out the galaxy symbolism at Liverpool's football clubs. In twenty twenty five Championship parade, Afford Galaxy ranover members of the crowd. Well, this does connect to Donnie Darko because Under the Milky Way is a song by the group The Church. It's an Australian group. This is one of the biggest hits by any Australian group, so The Church is very relevant to Donnie Darko. In two thousand and one on the Wikipedia page this song Under the Milky Way associated with Donnie Darko and again Biokway Galaxy associated with Liverpool. Now, I know most very few people's audience probably are into soccer, but it is relevant. Liverpool Football Club are owned by the owners of the Boston Red Sox, which is Fenway Sports Group. They own Liverpool Football Club and are also partially owned three percent of Liverpool Football Club is owned by Lebron James himself. He owns three percent of Liverpool Football Club. Well, they had a player die this offseason. A player from Liverpool Football Club died in a car crash this offseason. This is after they had a Ford Galaxy run their fans over at their parade. There's nothing wrong with them. Then they release their video to their new uniform and they show us enter another dimension which lines up in Gamatia in three ciphers, this is Liverpool. Well, in their opening game at home, they're the reigning champions against this really small team AFC Bournemouth, which is owned by the owners of the Las Vegas Golden Knights of the NHL National Hockey League. So it's all connected. So look like it's going to be an upset. It could have ended two to two, but Liverpool scored the winner late winner. So a soccer game is ninety minutes plus added injury time. It was the eighty eighth minute. It was almost an upset. It is the eighty eighth minute when an Italian named Fiderrico quiesa. Now, why am I talking about all these soccer details? It sounds like I'm not into soccer. These details should not be relevant, but they are. Faderrico Quiesa scored in the eighty eighth. He rarely ever plays, let alone scores. He like never plays. In fact, the headlines indicated this. Fider Rico Quiesa finally has his moment in a Liverpool shirt after a year of waiting. He never plays and he never scores, but he does. Now, after all that's happened in the eighty eighth how is he connected? Remember under the Milky Way by the church? What does kisa mean in Italian? He's Italian, Kisa means church. And if you go back to Back to the Future, the plot starts on October twenty fifth, nineteen eighty five. That's fitted Ecoky his birthday. Who's scoring in the eighty eighth minute with whole connection with under the Milky Way written by a group from Liverpool as it connects to Donnie dark Ole it in eighty eight Scorney eightieth. The connections are all there. His birthday is and this is also the date on which Donald Trump's Back to the Future from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, grandvill you know, I just thought, can you scroll back up to that player the last image? Yeah, His name is Federico, one letter off from Fender, kind of like the Fender guitar.
Speaker 1: Oh, why yeah, I wasn't familiar with that brand.
Speaker 6: But yeah, no, no, no, no, that that's his name, Federico.
Speaker 1: No I'm saying Fender. I was, I was. I wasn't familiar with the Fender brand.
Speaker 6: Well, what wasn't it a Fender guitar that Marty McFly was was playing, kind of going back to our conversation about Coldplay.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a Funder.
Speaker 1: It was a Gibson.
Speaker 4: Ah, it was a Gibson. Okay, my bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, no obviously, uh yeah. But the key here is his last name. He's Church, which is the Church, which is a reference to Galaxy. But there's more Liverpool. I mean, yeah, there's there's so much symbolism of his team. So I just want to familiar ask So if anyone wants to there's somebody named Andrew Bossiago and if anyone's heard that name, but he's pretty popular in the so called truth community. Andrew Bossiago. He says that he was in a US government. I guess the CIA was involved time travel project and dimensional travel project, which included teleportation. He says that he's done multiple talks, he's still doing guest appearances. And this is a screenshot taken from a video where he actually does some talks and where he says that he he still swears by it, and he names names. He says, when he was a child, he was in a US government a multi dimensional time travel and teleportation project called Project Pegasus, and he says that he names names. He says that Bill Richardson, who is the former governor of New Mexico, he was part of the program. Now Barsiago was a child at the time. According to his Baschago is how you pronounced it. Donald Rumpsfeld, the former Secretary of Defense of the United States. Barchhago names him and he remembers him as a childh was being part of running that program. Donald Rumsfeld, Bill Richardson, former New Mexico governor, former Secretary of Defense. He says Barack Obama was his age as a child, and he says Barack Obama was part of that. This is Barchiago's testimony, and he's repeated this over and over again. I mean, he hasn't been accused of any kind of slander, reliable or challenge. He keeps he's been stating this, and he names Regina Dugan. He named her, and she worked for DARPA, and so she was she's roughly the same age as he is. So they were both children, and according to his testimony, they were they did time travel and they also did teleportation. This may seem wild to some people, but that's his testimony, and he's just put Andrew Basciago project Pegass. You'll get tons and tons of video before.
Speaker 2: We move on from Pegasus. In simple jamatria, Pegasus equals eighty eight.
Speaker 1: You were ahead of me, because very good. I actually had that for usually AJ does it he jumps ahead. But no, that's good. He shows you're on top.
Speaker 6: Sorry, no, no, no, I was gonna say, at least I'm not the only one that's time, not.
Speaker 1: Just you, but it shows everybody switched in. Yeah, Pegas's eighty eight. Is that a coincidence? Probably not, but it's so this. This is Regina Dugan, who he says was as a child. Barshago said she did time travel as well, she did teleportation as well with him.
Speaker 4: And she's a.
Speaker 1: She's a part of DARPA according to her Wikipedia and also according to Barsiago, himself. She comes out of DARPA. So DARPA has some advanced technology out there, which maybe that was part of what is being alluded to from Trump's White House a Director of Science and Technology. But so yeah, that's something to look into. And I could not get a So what YouTube does is if you look at you, if you get movies off of YouTube from their YouTube movie channel, you cannot take screenshots. You'll just get a black So I had trouble getting a screenshot of this. But in Donnie Darkle, when Donnie's younger sister and mother go to LA to do their performance and they're on their way back and they're at the airport, Donnie's younger sister has is holding a stuffed toy animal and it's a Pegasus. I really wish I could get that image. It was a big process to try and get it. Because YouTube they have this technology. You should get a movie on YouTube, you can't take a screenshot.
Speaker 3: Would do the same thing like if you're watching Netflix on your phone, there's no way you're gonna record that. You can't even like, you can't even I think screen recorded to try to grab music from iTunes, like they even know that, like that's what you're trying to do. Yeah, it's just smart with that.
Speaker 1: That would have been a great image to show. But they do reference Project Pegasus in Donnie Darkle his younger sister is holding a Pegasus stuffed toy in her arms at the airport. That's a direct reference to this project. I really wish I could show that image. But so this is Yeah, Regina Dugan's part of it, She's part of dark but he names her Pegas says eighty eight. And so this is what I was talking when you talk about NASA's involvement. So Richard Kelly, so James Richard Kelly is an American film director, screenwriter, and producer. He wrote and directed the films Donnie Darko and a couple others, Saltlon Tails, the Box. So this is kind of his claim to famous Donnie Darko. Richard Kelly. Kelly grew up in Midlovian, Virginia, where he attended Midlovian High School and graduated in nineteen ninety three. He was a child, Oh, when he was a child. Sorry. His father worked for NASA on the Mars Viking Lander. So NASA has its fingerprints all over Donnie Darko as well. And there is a reference to his father's Mars Viking Lander because there's a Halloween party in Back to the Future. One of his Donnie Darko's friends is dressed as a Viking. That is a symbol, an indication of the director's father's involvement in the NASA Mars Viking Lander. That's why you see a Viking at the Halloween party. And that's another thing too. Yes, it's so hard to see, but the house appears to be house number twenty five. You're twenty twenty five, and well, real quick, this is a football reference. I mean, not everybody's a sports fan, but there's a reference to Mark Rippon. They're watching football because they're in Virginia, so they're fans of the at the time Redskins now called the Commanders. So Washingt DC has a lot to do with this and Mark Rippin in nineteen eight, So in nineteen eighty eight, the Washington Redskins won the Super Bowl. But that was in January January thirty first, one thirty one, which is a big Back to the Future number. That's the name of the number on the locomotive that enables them to time travel to push the delivery into eighty eight miles an hours. It was locomotive number one thirty one, where it was on one thirty one January thirty first, nineteen eighty eight that the Washington Redskins won the Super Bowl and they beat John Elway and the Denver Broncos John Denver, they defeated them in that Super Bowl. It is referencing back to the future. Now back to the Future takes place in October, so this is the following season. In January, the Redskins won the Super Bowl. And it's very historic because it was the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl. Was Doug Williams. Doug Williams is in Donnie Darko for a split second, they can show you Doug Williams, the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl with the Washington Redskins in nineteen eighty eight. Doug Williams was born eighty eight days before Marty McFly time traveled to November fifth, nineteen fifty five. Doug Williams. Doug Williams was born eighty eight days before November fifth, nineteen fifty five. So that's I tried to get the Doug Williams screenshoty and that was a big hassle as well. That would have been a good into but Doug Williams of the Washington Redskins is a big part of it. But so the following season, Williams had a poor season. They referenced that in Donnie Darker. They're watching football and they have the commentator and this is actually quote what the commentator says while they're watching football, because they're in Virginia, they're all Redskins fans. The quote was Mark Rippon, who's the backup, certainly has some big shoes to fill talking about Doug Williams shoes because Doug Williams won a Super Bowl and Mark Ripple was a backup, he was going to come into the game that they were watching. Why are they're referencing Mark Rippen? Remember back to the Future all about October second, nineteen eighty eight. That's Mark Rippon's birthday October second, So this actually could have maybe could be close for the next Super Bowl, maybe because he wonts. Mark Rippon would end up winning Super Bowl twenty six for the Washington Redskins. So could that be referenced to the Super Bowl in the year twenty six? In the year twenty six they'll be a super Bowl. Well, he won Super Bowl twenty six, Mark Rippon, he's directly referenced directly. They named him by name. Mark Rippin certainly has some big shoes to film. They say that in Donnie dark And his birthday is October.
Speaker 4: Second, and to that point, Rambo Grandma Death.
Speaker 6: You guys have all seen Donnie Darko, right, I think I'm the last one on the train, just having seen it recently.
Speaker 4: But ROBERTA.
Speaker 6: Sparrow, right, the old grandmother that lives by herself and wrote the time travel book. There's a part in the movie where they say that she is one hundred and one years old, which is the twenty sixth prime. So that's why I wanted to throw that in there about the twenty six And I.
Speaker 2: Actually haven't seen it. So this is definitely my last watch list after the show, for sure. But when we were talking pre show, Washington, d C happened to come up. And this was even before I really knew what your presentation was. I mean, I knew it was gonna be on Donny Darko, but I didn't know that the connection that that was going to have in your work. I covered the Bunny Man and the bunny Man Bridge and kind of that local folklore from the Washington DC area. Basically back in the seventies, there were news reports that had come out there was a man who was dressed up in a bunny costume with a hatchet that was actually going around and trespassing different places, had committed some assaults and was even rumored to have murdered some local teenagers and things like that. So the bunny Man was a very real thing in the Washington DC area at that time when kids were growing up and that was something they were really afraid of. And so when you brought that up in your work, it's just interesting. And when I had done some research into the bunny Man and legend, Donnie Darko came up there too.
Speaker 4: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially going back to Rambo's you know, touching on the movie, right, Rambo, keep be honest here It opens with the song the Killing Moon by Echo and the bunny Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Oh, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: When I was hearing it today, I was like, Yo, is that echoing the bunny Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's echoing the Bunnymen. And where are they from? They are from Liverpool, So that connects it to Liverpool, and yeah, Liverpool is very connected to this. So yeah, through the Bunnyman Liverpool, the church under the Milky Way is in is in it. And then they opened this season with a goal in the eighty eighth by someone who never plays suddenly he scores in the eighty eighth. The name is Kisa, which you means church. Yeah, and his birthday is October twenty fifth. Yeah, so yeah, the Bunny Man is very I remember that the poll that on Easter the bunny that eighty eight. The Time Travel Project, he's from Argentina. The Time Travel Project, the Bell Project very well could have moved to Argentina. So yeah, those are amazing connections. This is I mean, I can do more best more like a football decode more for a more sports oriented crowd, but I'll just leave it on this one. Here there's a this is called the Anderson Institute. It's it's about time travel. So if you're interested, go to Anderson Institute dot com. I don't know if if I click this if I'll lose the page, but I'll just give an idea. It's about time travel. If for anyone who wants to look more, you have to take it with a grain of salt. I mean, whatever you see there.
Speaker 4: I'm already on it, boss, I'm already on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, okay, the Anderson Institute take it with a grain of salt, obviously, and anything you see there, it's welcome to Anderson Institute. And just look at the different pages time temporal measurement, time definition and standards, Religion and time philosophy, and time physical definition of time, time, time control techniques, time travel experiments, and time control, Perception of time culture. So yeah, just take a look at this again, take of the grain of salt. But it's it's uh for this subject. This is a site that anyone who's interested in this subject should will find interesting. Yes, yea, I'll leave it there all in my presentation there.
Speaker 3: Yah, can we pull that down? Oh? I think you got it on your right.
Speaker 4: It's going to be hard to follow that.
Speaker 1: No, you had some great stuff. I think you've got a great follow up.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, any of you guys want to say anything or anything?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, this is this is interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely gonna go back and watch the movie again, and then I'm gonna go watch this episode again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, the first thing I'll say, at least with my piece, I don't want to chime in too much because I got plenty else I can share, but I do want to be cognizant the time. I know that we are, you know, just over that hour and a half part. But yeah, the first thing I got to mention, Like I said, I I thought I was last on the train or the DeLorean. Maybe I should say when it came to watching Donnie Darko. But Brooke, you know, hopefully you know what I'll tell you right now, I'm gonna be giving you some spoilers, so like you're gonna you're gonna know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But hopefully by some of the stuff I can.
Speaker 6: Share, you'll be able to see those things that I point out, And then I'm sure you're gonna see a lot of other things yourself that that we haven't seen either. But I want to preface what I have to share by saying that one's Rambo really pushed me to watch this movie. I decided to watch the director's cut instead of the theatrical cut. Both of them are free on YouTube, so anybody that's watching that's interested in rewatching it or watching it for the first time.
Speaker 4: It's available for free on YouTube.
Speaker 6: I made the decision to watch the director's cut because I made an assumption, and we know what assuming does. I just assumed that it was just longer. But everything from the theatrical cut is also in it.
Speaker 4: But that's not true.
Speaker 6: So some of this stuff I'm going to share with you guys is actually from the director's cut, which is not what most people saw unless they went out of their way to see the director's cut, right, So I just want to put that disclaimer in there.
Speaker 4: But I do have my screen ready to go, Nick, if you want to flip it over.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta yeah.
Speaker 6: So I will say to a handful of these things Rambo has already touched on. I'm just adding a different little lens to it. And I have been able to show some actual scenes from the movie. This actually took a lot of work because if you screenshot on YouTube, since it's for free, then you try to pace it somewhere. It's just a blank screen, just so you know. So I had to use my phone to like take a photo of my laptop.
Speaker 4: But obviously we talked a lot.
Speaker 6: About those one to one nines and how it's related to nine to eleven and everything else that Rambo touched on. But let's not forget that a big part of Donnie Darko is about a plane crash that happens and the jet engine in two different scenarios, falls through Donnie Darko's bedroom, right, and the whole one nine themes, And this movie came out in two thousand and one, the same year of nine to eleven. Right, But the first thing, we've been talking a lot about bunnies, bunny rabbits, that kind of stuff, and Donald Trump. A big part of this presentation is going to reference Donald Trump. And another thing I want to say is what I really love about what Rambo's shown about how time equals twenty and twenty five in the Pythagorean cipher's front and back. You guys are really going to see how this movie right now, in this year is so relevant. So look what's been going on. Don't forget about how many plane crashes and helicopter crashes have you got a set in this year?
Speaker 4: Seriously? I mean, I mean I've lost count at this point.
Speaker 6: But my point is is one thing we haven't talked about what happened late last year was something that happened with Trump. But this is an opening scene from the movie where Donnie and his sister are talking shit to each other essentially across the dinner table, and Donnie goes, I'm all ears, I'm all ears. That's the obvious bunny rabbit connection. But what else happened last year? Donald Donnie Trump avoided being assassinated by getting shot? Where not the arm, not the leg, the ear, the ear, Donnie dar Donald Trump, I'm all ears. Okay, Now, like I mentioned, there's two different times when this jet engine falls through Donnie Darko's room, and the first time Donnie is not in his room because he's out meeting with this creepy bunny rabbit named Frank, and the house gets destroyed and the family has to then move essentially live in a hotel for a little bit, and the parents are so distraught they're living. They're living in their own room in the hotel. The kids are doing their own thing in the other room. But once again, this is the director's cut, This is not in the actual theatrical cut. The father says he dodged his bullet Rose, he dodged his bullet Well, so Donnie Darko dodged his bullet and Donnie Trump dodged his bullet, both in the ear. I'm all ears, you guys follow me, right, So I just had that image to kind of correlate that. But what also what also happened? Yeah, Nick's already ahead of me on this one. Speaking of shootings, what is one of the most recent shootings besides what happened today in Minnesota? I would say the other big mass shooting story was reportedly at the seat in front of the CDC, right, and that was also right next to Emery University. There was an officer that was killed. His name is David Rose. Well, Donnie Darko's mother just so happens to be named Rose, and saying right here he dodged his bullet Rose, And now we have David Rose being honored at a memorial service with the CDC shooting. Well, when did the CDC shooting happen? August eighth? The date written eight slash eight? Is that not the one number that we've been talking about the most? Probably this entire stream Rose gets shot and killed. There's a part of this about Derek Rose. And I just say that from a sports lens. For those that aren't familiar with me, A lot of the way I look at things and focus on is sports related. So I understand some of these things might not be relevant to you guys. But just so you know, Dereck Rose is a player that's been out of the league for a while, but he is going to be honored as a not a Hall of Famer, but they're gonna retire his jersey as a Chicago Bull next year. But I referenced him because of the Rose connection, and this news came out shortly after this CDC shooting. So you have Officer David Rose, d Rose shot and killed, and then shortly after you have Derek Rose, d Rose who is now going to be you know, put his jersey's going to get put in the rafters forever to start next year. That matters because, like Nick touched on, Donnie Darko takes place in the year eighty eight, Well, it just so happens that Derek Rose was also born in the year eighty eight, right or Trump equals eighty eight, et cetera. So here's just a screenshot of one of the latest stories in the news when it comes to the world of the NBA. Rambo already touched on this, So this is just a screenshot from the mark how do I how do you pronounce that last name?
Speaker 4: Rambo Rippian.
Speaker 6: Rippin', yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So this is just a scene from what Rambo was already touching on where in the background they do show quick glimpses of the TV screen where they show David Williams and then you know, and they're losing the game and they're all upset. Doug Williams, Doug Williams. Sorry, but here here, here's a mic drop for you guys. You guys better make sure to pay attention to this one. So at the end of the movie, right as they're counting down those twenty eight days, and we talked a lot about that countdown, right, And like I said, this movie is so relevant to today's times with I'm all ears Trump getting shot in the ear et cetera. But Nick, you brought up who'd you bring up earlier? Well, you brought up Trump, but I'm saying the death of yeah.
Speaker 3: Old Cogan.
Speaker 6: So at the at the end of this movie, you guys, it's in both the directors and the theatrical cut, there's a Halloween party and one of Donnie's best friends is dressed up as Hulk Cogan. We're in the year of plane crashes. We're in the year the death of Hulk Hogan. Time equals twenty and twenty five. We're in the year twenty twenty five. Okay, now there's another big piece to this, and Rambow, if you want to elaborate, maybe a little bit. But and Brook, I'm giving away the whole s the gist of it, really. But so after this Halloween party, that's when time is running out, and there's this whole scene where all I'm going to tell you is that Donnie's girlfriend gets killed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 6: But after she is killed, Donnie is walking down the street holding his girlfriend in the same exact pose that Hulk Hogan is holding Miss Elizabeth. And there's a lot to be said about that whole ritual and those types of alignments. Not to mention, Donnie Darko's sister in this movie, her name is Elizabeth, so just keep that in mind. But how perfect is this from the pose? And I caught onto a lot of this because of Rambo, honestly, with the things that he's been pointing out about Hulk Hogan. So I'm like, wait a minute, wait a minute. So right before his girlfriend dies, he's standing right next to Hulk Hogan essentially, and then now he's walking down the street holding Miss Elizabeth like Hulk Hogan, and was Rainbow pass it off to you for a second? Was this was this particular scene not in the year eighty eight? I know it was in like the mid to late eighties, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when Hulk Hogan did this, this was at that Twin Towers collapsing prediction that they did. It was February third, I believe it's two three third or mark second. It was in nineteen eighty nine. So okay, Donnie Darko came out in two thousand and one, so the Hulk Hogan did that in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 6: Which is interesting because Queen Elizabeth died on eight nine eight slash nine, right. But yeah, so this is the screenshot I had here. Well, it didn't show Elizabeth talking, but this is right before he goes upstairs knowing that the plane is going to crash again and the jet engine is going to fall in his bed and he's going to die the second time, but he kisses his his who's sleeping, you know, gives her a kiss, and then he goes upstairs. But they're also playing the Star Spangled banner in the background, so there's a lot of that patriotic symbolism associated with that too. And then I kind of have a segue. I guess it's all still Donnie Darko related, but I'll pause there. If anybody had anything else to add or or share, or any questions, are we good?
Speaker 1: I'll just mention you said the Derek Rolls birthday, Yeah, October four, forty eight, right, So, and back to the future one when the time travel when they use the lightning bolt at the clock tower to travel back to nineteen eighty five. When the lightning bolt hits the clock tower, the clock tower freezes at ten oh four. Oh man, so it's like exactly ten oh four pm when they travel back to nineteen eighty five. So Derrick Ross, Yeah, so his birthday is a back to the future reference. October fourth is also relevant to the changeover from the Julian calendar to Gregorian. October fourth was I think it was the last day anyway they missed. I think they skipped eight days or something. Yeah, one of the Pope's changed the days. I think it was actually the fifteenth, if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, so I think so the last day of the of the Julian was October fourth. The next day was the fifteenth, so in a way, October fo Yeah. So imagine that you go to you go to bed on October fourth, you wake up and it's October fifteenth. It's the next day.
Speaker 5: So yes, it's crazy how that happened, right, because the Pope wanted to change it too, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And there were protests, people saying, we want our what was it like, eight days, or we want our days back. People lost time, they literally lost time. They wanted it back. But so October fourth as a date and a ten L four on the clock and back to the future is a reference to that. It's almost like time actually literally jumped ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kidding, Shoot, hold on, let me get it back here.
Speaker 6: Okay. So probably my favorite. So just so you guys know, I'm not sharing this presentation in the full flow of the movie, so I am kind of going back and forth to different parts of it. But I would say my favorite scene, and I think one of the most iconic scenes is when Donnie and Frank the name of the Bunny are talking to each other in the movie theater.
Speaker 4: Nick, you said you were watching some of it earlier.
Speaker 3: How far did you get?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it is such an iconic scene.
Speaker 6: It's so good because this is the first time that you get to see Frank take his ask off right. And one of the most iconic lines in the movie is Frank's sitting there or sorry, Donnie sitting there with his girlfriend who's asleep watching this movie, and then Frank shows up and he does this kind of little slice smirk on his face and he asks Frank. He goes, why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit? And then Frank, with the mask still on, looks over at him and he goes, why are you wearing that stupid man suit? And then like you just see, like the life kind of come.
Speaker 4: Out of Donnie.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh, I thought I was being clever, but as you can see, one of his eyes, his right eye is busted, and you know, essentially he says, what happened to your eye? And Frank says you should know that, or I think he said I'm so sorry. But anyways, point is is that this is a very iconic scene. Okay, and really the second part of my presentation here, I'm gonna blow through.
Speaker 4: It's just a lot of images.
Speaker 6: But I did a video on my YouTube channel called It's about Dame Time, and this is related to a player over here on the right. His name is Damian Lillard, but he goes by Dame Time. That's essentially his nickname. And sure enough we have another eighty eight right here, Damian Lillard eighty eight right. And when I made this video, this was when news reports came out that Damian Lillard, who is who could arguably be a Hall of Famer at some point, he's ending his prime. He got released by the Milwaukee Bucks. And this is before anyone knew what team he was going to end up on. Okay, and what I touched on in this video. I know there's a lot of numbers on the screen here, but follow me and you guys will follow. You guys will get it. So I connected this to Lebron James because Lebron James when he won his first championship, the very first words he said was it's about Damn Time, right, So it made me think about Damn time and Dame Time, and this is what blew my mind, especially with how it's related.
Speaker 4: To Rambo in his birthday. This is just crazy.
Speaker 6: So when Damian Lillard was waived by the Bucks, that was July first of this year. If you measure back to the date when Lebron won his first championship and he said, it's about dame time or a damn time. That was a span of exactly four thousand, seven hundred and fifty nine days, which is the six hundred and forty first prime number, and six forty one is the one hundred and sixteenth prime number. Well, what time is it on the Twin Pines? Mall sign right and back to the future one sixteen? What else equals one sixteen? Port Land portal Portland equals one to sixteen. That blew my frickin mind. And like I said, Rambo's birthday is on the date written eleven slash six, and he's the one that really kind of kicked off this whole back to the future thing for me.
Speaker 2: And if you were to reverse that six, that would be another nine to eleven references. Yeah, with the twins as well, you.
Speaker 4: Can just flip the number entirely upside down. It's going to be nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But anyways, so that here's just another scene, right when Frank pops up and they're having that conversation. Remember Portland, Okay, Portland. Well, one of the things, the main reasons why Frank shows up is because he's showing Donnie but a portal, like a time traveling portal. And so this is Frank. And then you think of portal. It's only two letters off from Portland, isn't it Portal Portland?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Those two letters missing are N and D. And as soon as I saw that, being the sports fan that I am, I nearly fell out of my chair. You know why.
Speaker 6: Because we had the college football Championship game earlier this year, held on January twentieth, the twentieth day of twenty twenty five. Shout out Rambo about time equaling twenty and twenty five. So this is the twentieth day of twenty five. ND is Notre Dame. They were in the championship game. Notre Dame, Damian Lillard, Damien right Dame time? Who who did they lose to? Ohio State? Why does that matter? What is their mascot? The buck Eyes? The buck Eyes, and Notre and Damian Lillard got released by who the Bucks? And where did he go back to? He went back to where he originally played in Portland. You guys see that Damian Lillard played in Portland, plays for the Bucks, leaves, goes back to Portland, and then you just look at the college the college football Championship, the buck Eyes versus n D Notre Dame. Absolutely perfect. And I saw this article of The Atlantic says Damian Lillard returns to Portland and he eyes a fresh start back home. So I know it's a little difficult, brooke like, especially if you haven't seen it. I was very late to the game, if you will, But it just it was screaming at me, especially because when the portal comes into the movie screen, they show a clock right the whole time travel theme, Dame Lillard, he always does this pose right here. He keeps tapping on his wrist. It's my time, It's Dame time. And with all of that, it just blew my mind too. And this segues into a whole different decode that Rambo and I were talking about. But Portland is home of the Meyer and Frank Building. I mean it's huge, it's a historical landmark in Portland, the Meyer and Frank building, the name of the Bunny, see what I'm saying. So, and then a handful of this other stuff we already talked about. This is just the screenshot that Rambo was talking about where Donnie Darko is talking to his professor about time travel and then the teacher says, most likely a spacecraft or some some sort of device to time travel, and he says like a Dolorean, and the teacher kind of looks at him like what, and he says, you know, I love that movie the way they shot it. Thought it was funny. There's another shooting reference there. But here's my last thing. So for another back to the future connection I mentioned earlier about Grandma Death aka ROBERTA Sparrow who wrote this book about.
Speaker 4: Out time travel.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is the teacher gives this to Donnie and his eyes light up because earlier in the movie he nearly hits this woman here, ROBERTA Sparrow you can see on the mailbox, and he made the connection that, oh my god, this crazy woman here that stands in the street and checks her mail all the time, she wrote this book. Another trump connection there. Think about twenty twenty in the year. You know what, what was a big political issue at that time, voter mail fraud right in Trump trying to get back an office. So Roberta Sparrow whispers something to Donnie. He gets curious about her. But notice what he's wearing. He's wearing that Jeane jacket. Right, doesn't Roberta Sparrow kind of look like somebody from Back to the Future, Doc Brown? Perhaps, So you have Doc Brown and then you have Marty McFly who always wore that gene. See what I'm saying. That's my presentation. That's my presentation, just showing how much those two movies overlap, and how Donnie Darko coincides with the College Football National Championship Game, tying back into what's going on with Dame Lillard in the NBA, tying back to the death of Hulk Hogan. Talking about going back to this was in twenty twenty four technically, but you know, we have the well, the shooting of Trump in the ear right, and then also this CDC shooting that took place.
Speaker 4: On August eighth, eight eight.
Speaker 6: So thank you very much for giving me that time to share what I what I found, you know, the first time, and a half that I was able to watch it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's pot doubt stuff, man, And like, what do you think like this all comes down to though, it's a whole shit that I can't even wrap my mind around it. Though It's like there's something there, but I can't figure out what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like, dude, that's my main question too, is like, like what's the meaning behind it all?
Speaker 6: Like you know, I think that's yeah, the most commonly asked question I get where they go, oh wow, cool, yeah, no, that's very interesting, but like so what like so what am I supposed to take away from this?
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it just kind of just my interpretation is that they're telling us things, but only people that have eyes to see have that discernment to start making those connections themselves.
Speaker 4: But do I have the answer? No, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, like I kind of think like that it's their entertainment, you know, they you know, everybody wants to see a story, a story not necessarily of themselves, with something that's similar that they can watch this entertaining. Why then they take this and put it in you know, the movies and television shows. So the ones who know will be more entertained because they can figure it out. And just like us, when we're figuring out a little by little, it gets it's entertaining each time we watch it. You know, you never really watch a good movie just one time. You know, you watch it plenty of times, and every time you watch it, it's something new that you catch from it, that you enjoy and you're like, oh, there's that that one oh moment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like for me, the glaring one was Hulkgain. I was like, are you serious? This guy's sitting in your dresses, Hull Cocain standing right next to Donnie in a skeleton suit, looking all depressed.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy, and you know it goes back. Can you tell the future?
Speaker 5: I mean, if somebody would have figured all this out, you know, before you know, all this stuff that actually happened, you know, people would say, oh, this person is just you know, they're just crazy, or you know, they're not trustworthy, or something's wrong with them.
Speaker 4: We need to put them in the hospital.
Speaker 5: Twenty thirty years later, everything lines up, But then people already forgot about that person they locked up twenty thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, you know, one thing, I said, my piece, the.
Speaker 3: One thing I saw it was weird with numbers, like you know, like what I was asking you, like, you know, what do you think it is? You know, I really couldn't tell you either, but I think there's something there. But there has been times, and this is especially with True Crime. Me and Lisa did like about five or six parts on like Gilgo Beach, like basically old just straight Ja Matria going along with the Book of Lies from Alice the Crowley, and there was just like so many things that matched up with like the characters and this and that, and like at the end they were still like I have no idea what that was. But then like we both noticed from doing tons more of Jamatria's stuff with Drew Crime that I would start to see the same numbers popping up. And then I was just like starting to wonder, like, is that kind of like you know how you were saying earlier with the matrix or whatever, is that like a code that you see just the horrific stuff like that happening, you know, or something like that. I don't know. It was just weird. However, come it started started to come see a lot of them numbers popping up for people dying that was in the news. It was just weird, you know, and who knows, you know, maybe that's something that has something, you know, like when people say like, well, what's what's behind it? Is that maybe a script or is that a certain energetic value that's going through like an egg or gore or some shit. I don't know, but maybe there's something with that stuff.
Speaker 4: Brooke, what are your thoughts? Or Rambow?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is the quickest two hours ever. I I'm like, there's no way this is actually ten o'clock. I was hooked on every word. It was such an engaging presentation. I took so many notes. It's just so interesting how this is all connected. And as you were talking some personal connections that were coming up from me. I was like, this is so wild. I wish I did know the deeper meaning as to what it is. But I think I think it's right. I think it really is this bigger picture, and I I wish it's like we're almost there, We're just missing that little last piece of what it is. But I think it takes looking into these things. Into Tyrone's point too. If somebody would have talked about this. Maybe I don't know, maybe back in two thousand and one or a few years ago, before this stuff happened, they probably would have called him crazy. But look at that one guy who was talking about Diddy and shot up what was it, one of Trump's hotels, and they were like, oh, that guy's he's just a mental health case, like he's nuts. And then it comes out like everything he was saying was true. He was really there and yeah, and this was just an incredible, incredible presentation.
Speaker 6: Hopefully it elevates your watch of Donnie Darko and it didn't completely ruin it for you.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: I have it on here.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm going to watch both. Since you said the director's cut in the In the.
Speaker 6: Regular version, yes, the majority of what I shared, well, not the majority, but there are scenes like he dodged a bullet rose when they're laying in bed. When you see that scene, you'll notice that the dad does not say that if you're watching the theatrical cutting.
Speaker 4: That's just one example.
Speaker 6: But but either way, whichever one you watch, you know you got the gist of some of the main things I saw, at least by Rambo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are your thoughts man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're always when we see these patterns and how intricately they they seem to intersect, We'll always ask how much of this is the natural you could say, code just manifesting itself, and how much of it is consciously manipulated? And a good degree of it is manipulated. But you look at certain things and you can say, well, wow, how is it possible to manipulate that? And there are things that they're supercomputers. Is the highest form of AI is not something that the public gets to see. I mean, God, GPT is a joe compared to what they'll never a show you is. Yeah, they'll never show you the pinnacle of technology. The public will never see it. You'll get you'll find You'll find out about technologies, you know, ten twenty thirty years after they were originally invented. The Internet was around in the sixties, if not the fifties, I mean fiber optics. There's that vast AI which is involved. But there is also and I can't say to what percentage or in what case for sure it is being a lot of these are manipulated consciously by humans and maybe they're using technology to some degree, like Okay, So like the the player named Kisa whose church lines up with the church in Donnie Darko. He scores in the eighty eight minute. The way that goal happened, you couldn't rehearse that. The ball just bounced around like a pinball in the area. There were two defenders from the opposition who kind of clattered into each other. The ball bounced off their heads, bounced off of them just randomly and fell perfectly for Kis. It felt perfect, just the right hype, so he could volley it in on the in the eighty eighth minute. You can't rehearse that. So things like that you can plan his name. No, he's a talent. And Naman's church they know by Echo and the Bunnyman. They can know about Donnie Darkle and the Killing Moon. And I don't know when Echo and the Bunnymen. I guess they must have come up with that name. What what eighty four ish or earlier on? And then you but you coordinate that with the movie? Did they? I guess that can be done. But there's certain things where you'll only speculate how much of it. But even when it is manipulated, it's manipulated. According to a certain set of rules, so you're at least seeing the rules. So my thing is maybe one of the quests is if it's even knowable from our limited And I guess I'll speak for myself. I have a limited intellect. I don't have a computer brain. How much of this is even knowable? But the thing we'd want to know, curiously is what are these rules, whether they manifest on their own or some program to the matrix? Well, who programmed the matrix? But also to the extent that people are consciously manipulating events, which a good degree of it is. The Truman Show has truth to it. This is the Truman Show. A lot is manipulated. It's not just things you see in the news of big events and movies, no, everyday life. Yes, there's a lot of manipulation. I've seen it for myself. I have seen it for myself. The level of the manipulation is beyond what I could ever imagine. Then the question is who's writing these rules or what are the rules? You know this is I don't know. It's good to explore for people who are inquisitive. I mean, look, I respect people. Look, this stuff is unknowable. Ought to go about my life. I mean, that's the approach, that's their approach. But that's I can't. I can't live like that. I mean, if I have to die trying to find out, wellso be it. I can't just not know the truth. And you know, like Neo and the Matrix, Morpheus told him, like I'm paraphrasing, like you you always had a sense that there was more to life than meets the eye, and that there was an itch in your mind that you always wanted to scratch. I'm paraphrasing. Well, I've had that itch in my mind which I can't live without scratching it.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 3: I guess that for sure. Nice.
Speaker 1: That's a curious Oh sorry, no, it's okay.
Speaker 3: No, go ahead, go ahead, No, no, no, I'll go ahead, go ahead. That I was gonna ask if anybody had any questions I wanted to say anything, or tyrone.
Speaker 1: Brook all right, Uh no, I'm good, I'm good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I that was just like a lot of ship that it's just like, fuck, I don't even know what to say it all that. It's just fucking bizarre, you know what I'm say, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Want to be hitting the mug because I got to go back, like I said, watch the movie and I'm going to ask my questions afterwards, you know me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh yo, thank you so much. Uh yeah, real quick, before we wrap it up, I'll let everybody plug themselves again. And for some of the listeners that are here that I think there's some new ones whatever, and I've had you know, obviously newer people sub recently if you're into this Dermatray stuff, I've had them on before and uh they did some great stuff. And then uh, I also did like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure you know, it was either Elon Musk or somebody. I think it was Elon Musk. And back to the future when we covered Gilg Beach, we kept on seeing those those reoccurrence and matches as well. So if people want to check that out that you know, like what I was trying to talk about, how like things multiple things that are popular coming up at the same time, you can check that out. And then we also have like a three part series on Jamatra and Cypher's and the histories of it that me and Lisa did that as well. That's there's three or four part series on that definitely check that out if you want to know more about like you know, the history and like who created what and what orders had what and this and that. You guys touched on some of it tonight, but it was about six or seven hours worth that we put out, So check that out if you're interested into like the number shit and I'll shut up, I'll stop plugging the eicle rejects and brook let everybody know where they can find all your amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, thank you again for having me, and thank you so much for this presentation. I mean, I was really hooked from beginning to end. When I looked down and I looked at the clock, I was like again, I was like, there's no way it was. You guys are great. I loved your decode. Thank you so much. You can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcasts and wherever you get your podcasts. I'll be there. Thank you again for having me.
Speaker 3: Nick, of course, no, thank you, and again like I know you entertained this stuff, so how to get.
Speaker 1: You on you and I appreciately my man time Rowan, what is.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that presentation. Like I said, I'm gonna go back and watch that movie right after this actually, when we work on an article and go ahead and watch it in the background. Everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth at theWord dot com, and my book Journey through the Origins of History can be bought on Amazon A.
Speaker 4: I really do appreciate that because I learned a lot of stuff today, took a lot of notes.
Speaker 3: Weird, Thank you and uh aj Now let everybody know where they can find your stuff out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was about to ask Tyrone what book that was Journey through the Origin of History?
Speaker 5: Yep, Journey through the Origins of History. Yeah, and we're bestseller on Amazon.
Speaker 6: Okay, awesome. I don't sell any of my books on Amazon. This is all kind of self published stuff. But I do have nine many books. I've written just about a ton of different topics. A lot of them kind of originate from the world of sports, and then it really starts to web out to what's going on in the world of sports as well as history and current events, et cetera. So I do have ten books total overall. They are available for purchase on my patreon Ford dot com.
Speaker 4: Forward Slash on the Moneyball.
Speaker 6: However, if you guys are ever interested in you know, don't have a few bucks to spare. I can send this to any of you guys for free at wordplay Book with three oz's in book at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: And Nick, thank you again. I've had a blast. I'm with Brooke.
Speaker 6: I looked up and all of a sudden, I'm like, oh my god, we're we're flirting with two hours. You know that that's a good sign in the sense of we've covered a lot of ground and there's been a lot of interest, and you know, so I really appreciate it. Brooke, very nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Tyrone. It's been great to meet you.
Speaker 6: I think that's a one of the biggest takeaways by being a part of your show.
Speaker 4: Nick. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, thank you, thank you. I really yeah. I always appreciate what you guys. Pretty stuff here, uh and Rambo please let everybody know what's going on and where they can find you stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks again for hosting me, and again for aj for putting it together, for getting me on and thanks for the positive reception and uh, of course yeah, and if where I can be found is Patreon dot com, slash the Truth codes. There's only one pier five dollars. There's access to a discord code breaker community server five bucks. There's some free content. But I am also on Instagram. The truth codes on Instagram and that's where I can be found.
Speaker 3: Awesome, thank you very much and I will make sure all that stuff is in there. Shout out to TJ. Unfortunately he couldn't make a contemporary problems, but you know, everybody knows. I think he knows who he probably is quote rejects does the numbers. Uh yeah, just shout out to him. I wish he would have been here, but uh yeah, thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. There's a lot of people here that I think was something. Yeah, there was some well I can see on the other end, so I mean there was new names for me. They may not have been on my channel, but I saw new people commenting. I tried to throw up as much as I could and thank you and until the next one, everybody be well later.