Speaker 1: Welcome to six year agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm your host Andrew with my man Justin Ward on the cord as always dope, and we talked about what they want.
Speaker 1: Welcome hopefully if we got any new people.
Speaker 2: You guys came over, maybe possibly from Nephelin Death Squad. Thank you, welcome over, hopefully, enjoy everything. We got some bangers coming and everybody that listens to our show. If you haven't checked out the episode we did with Nephelin Death Squad, it was a.
Speaker 1: Two hour kind of wild one. We talked about everything. Highly recommend listen to it.
Speaker 2: They do have it on their Patreon and their premium Spotify, but I've got a little hack for you.
Speaker 1: You can get in there do their little seven day trial for free.
Speaker 2: You can listen to it, check on another episode or two of theirs if you want to keep it, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: I don't, but hey, check out our shit on THEIRS.
Speaker 2: I mean whatever, just saying because it's by they put it by in a paywall, So I'm just offering a way that our people can still listen to it. So there's a way you can still listen, So head on over there and check that out.
Speaker 1: After this. It's a banger, dude.
Speaker 2: We got into Blackgoo, the Castle we talked about but you know, all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of shit. It was a fun time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sarah Boston's back. Welcome, Glad you're engaging again in the youtubes. There's plenty of stuff to go read comment wise from Sarah Boston.
Speaker 3: I might.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could make an epple out of it, So check that out. Take a little read. We don't have too much.
Speaker 1: Time for that. I love your commentary though.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, and uh yeah, let's kick this off. Last week we kind of talked about Robert Maxwell Epstein a little bit of just kind of changing the history and definitions of narratives for people and just unfolding this kind of hid in hand that's going on in our academia.
Speaker 1: And I think this.
Speaker 2: Time we're going to unfold now that we laid the context of that a little bit of the Palenteer situation, because there's a lot of the same connections within this. But we're going to get into where did Palenteer come from? Do you guys know where it came from? This shit has been a long time coming. I mean, as you could imagine the Patriot Act had to have been part of.
Speaker 1: What kicked this off.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and two, something called Total Information Awareness kicked off. It was very controversial whenever it came out. Justin you can look up Total Information Awareness and see the controversies whenever it came out, and we could put it up for the people, maybe we'll find something fun. Because as soon as we had a crazy terror attack like nine to eleven, they instantly wanted to create a to prevent terrorism, of course, collecting data and analyzing massive amounts of it about everyone, Americans and foreigners alike.
Speaker 1: And as soon as.
Speaker 2: They could get that, get that reach, they took it, and so it started off. DARPA in two thousand and two they created this arm of their I guess DARPA, you know, fuckery, and it was spearheaded by Admiral John Poindexter. And this character is pretty important because Poindexter he was Reagan's former National security advisor and he was also later convicted in the Iran Contra scandal. And his buddy Jimmy I almost said Jimmy his buddy kiss Kissing, I almost forgot his name. Kissinger also was working with this guy in the nine to eleven era, and that's kind of what people talk about whenever they're like, oh, Kissinger's a warhawk and all this shit. Well, he also was working heavy with this Poindexter guy after nine to eleven and getting this program situated. The program sought to integrate government, commercial, financial, medical, travel, and communication data into a centralized system advanced algorithms within flag suspicious activity. And the branding was also infamous because the logo was pretty much an all seeing eye of horrors over the globe with like pyramid beams and surveillance rays coming off, basically confirming the uh panopticon fears that everybody has, so yeah, uh Basically. Public backlash over this mass buying situation led to Congress funding this in two thousand and three, but of much of its architecture and technology quietly reappeared under other names and classified agencies, and eventually it became a private company. We know it's Palante here, but we'll get into that later. So this all started whenever the government wanted to essentially collect all the data they can about terrorists and Americans. We all know about Edward Snowden in the NSA situation and him whistleblowing if you don't. We're going to cover a little bit of that as we go because we're going to be talking about PRISM and NH in NHS, so it's all connected to each other when it comes to this, did you find anything crazy from like back then whenever this first came.
Speaker 4: Out, not not too crazy, it was really it really came out to kind of after well after nine to eleven, to watch out for terrorists, mainly kind of predicting terrorist activity shit like that.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people at Palenteers say that they don't don't change this. A lot of people Palentiners say that they don't know what Palenter necessarily does that have worked there because they just know, like, we just collect data. I mean, I don't know. I'm a computer engineer. I don't know what this does. I just know we collect data, right, they don't really know what it does with it. Right, So this right here here explains it kind of perfect because I think this is it and I've been wondering how to explain this, and this is this is it right here. So the TIA program, what's cast broadly, is one of the one that would integrate advanced collaborative and decision support tools, language translation and data search, pattern recognition, and privacy protection technologies into an experimental prototype network focused on combating terrorism through better analysis and better decision making. Now did they perfect this technology and now are they going to use it against anti criminal and uh, you know pattern recis for predictive policing. I don't know, that's kind of the question here. So yeah, terrorist planning activities are likely. Terrorist attack could be uncovered by searching for indications of terrorist activities, but that's not what they used it for.
Speaker 1: As we know, Snowden kind of blew the lid off of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, they would here's the thing. Our government would sit there and surveil terrorists. And this one's a well known story where they were working with this guy that they were trying to radicalize, create and give him a bomb so that they could then catch him like the FBI.
Speaker 1: So they try to create terrorism.
Speaker 2: Kind of like we talked about before with with the other stuff, where they where they pretty much create what they're supposed to keep from happening. Cointel pro is essentially that where they would go into right wing militias or black panther groups and then they would do some crazy radical shit and then it would make it look like the Black Panthers did it, and it would make it look like the radical right wingers did it. And actually it was the people working in the government, you know, agent provocateurs, set what they could serve their own means, because it's crazy, these terrorists aren't doing enough, so we got to go do it for them. That's pretty nuts that that's the way it works. So even though even though this TIA we're going to call it was publicly killed, its methods lived on. Programs like Prism, which was exposed by Snowden in twenty thirteen, demonstrated how the NSA had direct and access to the servers of US tech giants like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Apple. They wanted to collect emails, chats, photos, search history, and cloud data. This was, in effect TIA reborn through the NSA's legal authorities and secret cord orders. So it shifted into PRISM after this. Now we talked about how Robert Maxwell had his hand in Prism, and we're going to get into the details of that as we go. But regarding the NHS inspiring on the Americans, the UK isn't an intelligent. The National Health Security Service in the UK isn't an intelligence agency but health biome.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on a second, that was for later. We're going to get to that later.
Speaker 2: So TIA blueprint for a total surveillance state is what they kind of created. Then PRISM took that, revived it through the NSA, and we'll get into how Robert Maxwell had his parts in that as well as we get into PRISM. So PRISM was a top secret NSA surveillance program. It was launched in two thousand and seven under the Protect America Act and expanded by the FAIZA Amendments of two thousand and eight. Its purpose was to collect and analyze communications data directly from the US tech companies. So the NSA tapped into servers of companies like Microsoft, Facebook, all the main characters, and these firms were legally compelled to provide user data via secret cord orders. And this is kind of what ended up happening with the Cambridge Analytica shit with Facebook. Remember the data stealing that Facebook had to like go to court Cambridge Analytica. So that's that's a part of all this because they were a part. Okay, so it says right, here, the NSA tapped into servers of companies like Facebook and all these other ones, and these firms were legally compelled to provide user data via secret cord orders, and so they have to share all this data with all these different tech companies. That's like under secret cord orders they have to and then so later it comes out, people find out, and then they get pissed, and then it becomes an isolated, oh, I stole your data incident, like with the Cambridge Analytica. It's it's kind of crazy that they that the government and people that are tapping into this, like the NSA in PRISM, why aren't they getting in trouble for doing this?
Speaker 1: Facebook's just a scapegoat.
Speaker 5: And then they've both've gotten a lot of scapegoats throughout a lot of our topics.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, dude.
Speaker 3: And Facebook added to the list. I know.
Speaker 2: So the NSA claimed it only targeted foreign suspects, but Americans data was inevitably swept up whenever they communicated with other people abroad and emails and phone calls. It came out later they were being monitored in America as well, with no real reason. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court sc rubber stamped broad orders, essentially giving the NSA a legal shield. Most of the Congress didn't even know the details of this situation, but in practice, prison was a mass surveillance kind of program with thin legal what's the word thin legal? Uh like for insurance liability.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So again, like we've always talked about on the show, you know, it's always about the foreign enemy, so we can create these things here to protect you whenever, really it's to surveil and control. Eventually it squeezes down.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: So this all started around two thousand and one, nine to eleven, and that's why we pointed out with Trump, the nine to eleven president. You know, I think that it's all everything that started in is going to come to fruition.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna show the parallels with what started then and pretty much what is running everything now, which is Palenteer.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you guys see the scope.
Speaker 2: That Palenteer has over this whole world already, dude, it's crazy. I mean, Germany, Israel, you got Project, you got Maven, Apollo, all these are Underpalideer.
Speaker 1: Gotham. We're gonna get into all of them. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, prison was exposed by Snowden confirming that the NSA had a backdoor to access to Silicon Valley tech giants companies, and they had denied direct server access, but court orders forced them to provide data streams, so they were just forced.
Speaker 1: Them to do it.
Speaker 2: A tool that mapped in tract billions of communications globally showed how much data was collected country by country, and there was also an x key score NASA program allowing analysts to search through nearly everything a user just online in real time emails, browse history. Snowden called it a Google search for private lives, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: They could just.
Speaker 2: Look up some keyword and it'll pull up everybody that's involved in like that.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, now you could do that, but like the fact that they could do that with just people without them knowing is kind of nuts. But yeah, there was global outrage, if you don't remember, whenever Snowden leaked everything, Allies like Germany were furious and citizens worldwide realized that they were being watched. Silicon Valley was exposed, Big tech was revealed to be quietly complicit, and there was some legal reforms The USA Freedom Act in twenty fifteen placed a mild restriction on bulk data collection, but many of the same systems survived under different names, as they always do.
Speaker 1: We all know Snowden's fate.
Speaker 2: He was charged under the Espionage Act, fled to Hong Kong, then Moscow, where he remains in exile today.
Speaker 1: And I think he's now a citizen. So Snowden's now a Russian. I don't blame him. Probably wouldn't come back.
Speaker 3: I remember, dude.
Speaker 2: That was like whenever Obama was president. He was like, I'm a whistleblower, Like president, you know, come and tell me anything. You got no worries, And whistleblowers were dying like crazy during his presidency.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. They just do the opposite of what they're telling you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, prison was the data backbone, the capture of digital communications and financial data, travel data, health, and I think they were just kind of just creating these little databases that they could later streamline whenever they get the technology they could do it. But you get a digital profile of every human being, which we all have now and we're all used to it.
Speaker 1: But what's that going to be used for?
Speaker 2: Coming up? You know here in the future. That's what I pose question. But yeah, you find something good over there, dude. Oh yeah, you're pulling those up, So dude, those are all I'm going to get into. Yeah, Palenteer, Gotham, Palaentteer, Foundry, Palenteer, Apollo, Palateer, Troy. I believe there's so many and all these systems are being Titan Skykit.
Speaker 1: Look at all those, dude, It's actually nuts.
Speaker 2: People are like, what do you you just naming off all these all these names, But no, dude, once you hear what each one does.
Speaker 1: It's each arm. It's like an octopus.
Speaker 3: Each arm.
Speaker 1: It just controls like like we're talking the military, health, global finances, like everything.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: They've got a a algorithm for it or a data system for it. But Lifelog was a Darper project in the early two thousands that we've talked about, and it aimed to create a permanent, searchable database of a person's entire life.
Speaker 1: Sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it, the TIA.
Speaker 2: It also sounds like Facebook, because that's what came out as soon as that Lifelog got shut down on February fourth, two thousand and four, when DARPA suddenly announced the termination of Lifelong, citing privacy concerns the exact same day Facebook launched, and.
Speaker 1: Zuckerber presented as a lone genius.
Speaker 2: Of course, we know that that's not the case. They always drop out of Harvard.
Speaker 1: What's up of that.
Speaker 2: It's like they recruit them at Harvard and they're like, listen, you just drop out, You're gonna be a billionaire anyway, We got you, brother.
Speaker 3: I think those are the dudes that maybe need money.
Speaker 2: Is it that or is it just that, like they have the mind that they want, right, They're semi intelligent, probably controllable, all these different things and come from the kind of family that they want, and then you know they tend to always be dropouts of Harvard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess if they check all the boxes, they can do some pretty damn good convincing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, don't even finish school, dude, because like you don't need to know anything where you're going.
Speaker 1: You just need to fucking you're gonna be got a human race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got you. So. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that it's just so instead of the government building the profile, people freely uploaded their lives into a corporate platform so they realized that these corporate tech companies might be the key to doing what the government can't. And I think that we're seeing that that is exactly what's going on. So Palenteer was the brain of TIA essentially because it was founded in two thousand and three, which.
Speaker 1: Is a year after the TIA was created.
Speaker 2: So we're talking like, just like Facebook, Polunteer is the Like I'm just showing, like, just like Facebook was for lifelog, Pollunteer is for the TIA Total Information Awareness.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: So Peter Thiel and uh, what's his name, Alex Krp And there's one more, but uh, Palenteer was explicitly designed to be the analytical platform for intelligence data fusion. So bringing it all together, the CIA's venture capital arm q intel pro or q intel rather, dude, I'm so you saying co Intel pro When I say q Intel, I want to say pro because.
Speaker 1: Whatever y'all get it, y'all get it.
Speaker 2: So it funded pounds here at its inception, and in can tell they're the ones that fund the dudes that are like bringing back the mammots, you know, like they fund a lot of weird ship that was like in movies and now it's real.
Speaker 5: You know, dude, do you watch those covers, You listen to those conversations on like Rogan and Ship, and they bring up.
Speaker 3: How it is dead ass the beginning of Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, it is the beginning.
Speaker 3: Of Jurassic Park.
Speaker 5: We're all gonna fucking die from these diar wolves and like the mammots, we're gonna be like, oh sweet, and we're gonna get trampled by a.
Speaker 1: They haven't even made the fucking movie. It's gonna be dude.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna be bringing They're gonna bring back the goddamn Nephelin with this technology. Fuck, they're gonna bring back the Fallen Angels like all the indiw Naki movies you guys seen.
Speaker 1: That's the future, not of the past.
Speaker 2: I'm just so anyway, its tools allowed agencies to integrate financial records, communication, and biometrics into an actionable intelligence and Volunteer became the real world version of the TIA software software back end, and so yeah, predictive pleasing, counter terrorism, and corporate surveillance. That's the inception of that, and today Volunteer contracts with the NSA, CIA, FBI, Ice, DHS UK Ministry of Defense and even health systems and Israel and the MESSADH in Germany and secretly in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Oh awesome. Doesn't that just make you feel so safe?
Speaker 1: Dude? It's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean there's places that it doesn't mention because yeah, I mean it's everywhere, volunteers all over.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So Cambridge Analytica quickly, we'll go over that real quick, because we brought that up. The scandal in twenty eighteen exposed how Facebook's data could be weaponized. So Cambridge Analytica was harvesting data from eighty seven million users without consent, and the data built psychographic profiles, political leaning, fears, desires, susceptibility to messaging, which.
Speaker 1: I don't see how anything changed since then.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's still I don't know, like ever since that happened. I remember being like, yeah, it's been like that ever since. Yeah, But yeah, the company worked on Brexit, the twenty sixteen US election, and numerous psychological operations abroad. I remember hearing about how like they overturned certain like elections in other countries and shit with this, but they say it was Cambridgeolytica data. I mean, Facebook was doing it. Just like Facebook recently, whenever Zuckerberg goes on Rogan, he's like they were making us, they were making us have to do all that.
Speaker 1: He was acting like Biden.
Speaker 2: In them were forcing Facebook's hand. I mean maybe they were, but they're very complicit. They're very complicit.
Speaker 5: They made it seem like or he made it seem like the part of the Biden party was like mafia bosses and shit, like I.
Speaker 3: Know, like bost them around them.
Speaker 2: They called themselves the Pullet Bureau, but they weren't that tough.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Come on, Superbird.
Speaker 1: I thought you picked up jiu jitsu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you lift the weights. Shit you got you got, you put some lbs on, you could take them.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, what pussy? Oh yeah, I use a I used the bowl and arrow.
Speaker 3: He actually uses an at laddle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, So what I was gonna say about that was, uh shit. Yeah, he just kind of cooks out, you know what I mean, and just lets him do it. And what it is is it's fascism. It's like a beach boy version of fascism. You know what I'm saying. It's like fascism. Is one of the corporations in government work together and they control the people. They're doing that now, but they're doing this weird thing where they're like, what it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't my fault.
Speaker 1: Oh, they made me do.
Speaker 2: It, Like they're holding me into doing it. It's like, dude, get out of here. Bro, you guys are doing this together, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where they're trying to main cool.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's crazy. So I yeah, So anyway, let me get down here. I actually lost my place. Volunteer the company found in two thousand and three by Alex krp Others and Peter Thiel early funding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get back to that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The mission was to build an OS for data driven intelligence instead of just scoring storing rather surveillance data. Polunteer integrates cross references and operationalizes it. They're very secretive contracts mostly with government and corporate power centers that they have all over the world finance, pharma, and energy and military. So let's get into all the softwares that they have, because this is where shit gets freaky. So Poalnteer Gotham is used by the CIA, NSA, FBI, and it's designed for counter terrorism counterintelligence and this is the key one policing. The capabilities are that it connects disparate data sets like phone records, financial transactions, biometric databases, and then it links it together, builds a network map of individuals and organizations, and then predictively forecasts who might commit crimes or terrorist attacks.
Speaker 1: Minority report, foreshore minority report right here.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see what Wikipedia says, because I saw how in Israel there's like a arm of the Masade where they edit.
Speaker 1: They show people the masade how to edit Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: So I'm just curious what it has to say on Wikipedia here.
Speaker 2: Released in two thousand and eighty, Pounteer Gotham is Paleteers defense and intelligence software. It is an evolution of Palententeer's long standing work with the United States intelligence community.
Speaker 1: Wow, they just put it right out there, and they're like they've been working together a long time.
Speaker 2: It was actually started in two thousand and three, not eight, But okay. It's used by intelligence and data defense agencies, among other things. And the software supports a lerch geospatial and predict Yeah, it doesn't say anything about Palnier Gotham has been used as a predictive policing system there it is, which has elicited some controversy over racism in their AI analytics. So they're already racist. And that's not to mention the fact it's going to be leaning anti Semitic racist here soon. Just so you guys know, we'll get into why, because we got to go over to Project Esther in the Canary Mission.
Speaker 1: Now that's some shit I bet most people haven't heard of. And if you have, you're gonna fucking then you already know where we're headed with this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Pounteer Foundry, let's get up with all these other ones focus on the corporate and government civilian side of things, financial, healthcare, and logistics. So recently, Palenteer just got tapped by President Trump to essentially make the SSA Social Security Administration, HHS and the irs bring it all under one umbrella, so they could do this with those and so that would be probably Foundry that's going to be running that.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: It provides a digital twin of organizations, so everything from supply chain monitoring to health record integration. So to make a digital twin of you and organizations, isn't that nuts.
Speaker 1: It's also used in finance.
Speaker 2: And energy VP oil companies, gas bank heads, funds.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, dude, everybody. So every article you see do.
Speaker 2: Whenever we start looking it up, it's like, is it Polase State coming? It's like, dude, it's already here. They've been building it around us for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's another one called Palanteer Apollo, which is the delivery and maintenance layer, and it allows Palentier software to run securely across classified networks. Essentially, this would be like the firewall, uh, private clouds, battlefield environments, basically the glue that makes Gothamin Foundry run in real time. Now the ones I want to get into though, are the ones now as well? Because these ones freak me out because it's not just about predictive policing, dude, it's also about what are they doing with the military drone aspect of this shit, because that can it's dude, They're gonna predictively please please us by using these drones.
Speaker 5: It's gonna yeah, fuck, dude, imagine you jwalking as a drone with a C four tape too.
Speaker 3: It comes down, it blows.
Speaker 2: You up, tases you, tazes you, and then like fucking somehow brings you somewhere I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Project Maven is a Pentagon AI initiative launched in twenty seventeen, and it was to apply machine learning to drone surveillance. Palenteers awarded the Maven contract after Google employees revolted and forced Google to drop out. It was too bad for Google to do.
Speaker 1: They were literally like, we are not making this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They're like, yo, we do too much. We're not doing that much.
Speaker 2: No, They're like this is evil, and bouncers like, hold my beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what we do, what we love.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do that shit, let me get at it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I name my ship Paline here for the PALATINERI stone out of Lord of the Rings because I worshiped Saturn.
Speaker 1: It's like, doude, you think I give a fuck. He's like, dude, I will murder children. I mean, that's how this got you. Peter, Dude, Peter Teal, Peter Teal fucking takes young people's blood and injects it into his body so he could be younger. He's a real life vampire. If you don't believe me, look up Peter Teal.
Speaker 2: Young Blood and you'll see exactly what I'm saying, And then I just saw that there's a company that's actually doing this and they're mixing bone marrow, and bone marrow was actually making it work, so they mix it in there with the blood.
Speaker 1: It's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: We have real vampires out here working at these science labs. So he's looking that up. The goal of Pollenteers Maven was to process drone fotage and automatically identify objects and people of interest and weapons using AI speeding. So what I'm saying is this was probably used in Iran. Remember that episode whenever I said that they used Palenteer to predict whether Iran had nukes or not. That's exactly what this maven does. It says right here, process drone footage and automatically identify objects of interest, weapons, vehicles, and people using AI, and then they speed up targeting decisions with the AI. Beginning of autonomous warfare is what we're talking about, and it's gonna be autonomous warfare and policing.
Speaker 1: Did you find that about the uh the.
Speaker 2: Young People's Blood Yeah, yeah, Ambrosia yeah, And Brosia is the company. It's a simple protocol, healthy participants aged thirty five and older. Get a transfusion of blood plasma from donors under twenty five, and they're under twenty five, and the researchers monitor their blood over the next two years for molecular indicators of health and aging. The study is patient funded, so the patients have to pay this.
Speaker 5: So oh my god, oh wow, thirties eighties now okay, okay, eight grand to take it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Wait wait, wait, so the participate okay? Okay.
Speaker 2: So no, it's paid for by people like Peter Teel Okay. I thought that they were saying that the people under twenty five had to pay this. So no, people like Peter Teal will go pay eight grand and then they would have a guy or a girl that's under twenty five give them blood and then they would put.
Speaker 3: It in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, monitor for aging or anti aging.
Speaker 1: Oh here it is here it is speaking of the weird unsavory.
Speaker 2: If there's one thing that really excites Toal, it's the prospect of having younger people's blood transfused into his own veins. I can't make this ship up, dude, I really can't make this ship up.
Speaker 1: I mean anyway. So yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: So Titan is a is another defense AI system that they're working on. Battlefield AI decision platforms like Titan fusing satellite feeds, censor data, and troop positioning and a live operational map. So it's almost like a live simulation with real people, real equipment, real weapons, and it just instantly runs all the simulations at once like AI can do obviously, and then go with the decision making like what's the next thing to do, and it creates a real time he'll chain keyboard dashboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, this is full on crazy shit, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, Palenteer is the company to watch out for, it really is.
Speaker 1: I mean, and Rule and or Rule is another one. A N A N d U R I L.
Speaker 2: I think that was the company that had the New Jersey drones shit going on allegedly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, go ahead, sorry I cut you off.
Speaker 3: No, you're good.
Speaker 5: I was just I'm just envisioning like call of duty, advanced warfare and shit like, yes, taking instructions from some sort of AI on the battlefield.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 5: That's so fucking wild, Like what if it what if it fucks up.
Speaker 3: And you air strike your own dudes? Oh, I know, like you just strike the whole fucking convoy or something like.
Speaker 2: What there's that, you know, But then there's also the non humanity aspect of it. So what people have always said is that our military would never turn on its own people, right, right, But if our military is not people, then it could turn on its own people.
Speaker 1: Right. That's the whole thing. That's where my worry comes in.
Speaker 2: Skykit is a portable toolbox that supports intelligence operations and adverse Environmentsalenteer offers Skykit backpack and maritime to be transported by individuals and boats perspectively contexts including battery packs of ruggedized laptop with computer software and quad copter. So essentially it's just like a Navy seal backpack kit that they got that they make. Okay, well that's nothing.
Speaker 1: That WHOA what's this? Palateer?
Speaker 2: Metropolis it's a software for data integration, information management, and quantitative analytics. Software connects to commercial, proprietary and public data sets and discovers trends, relationships, and anomalies, including predictive analytics.
Speaker 1: Again, so what is this going to be used for?
Speaker 2: Metropolis teams used emails, download activity, browser histories, and GPS location. So there you go, dude, they've got everything covered. So now they're gonna be watching your key strokes. You're fucking oh phrases, patterns, and behaviors. What you get aggravated off of all that shit? Dude, This is actually crazy to me. Browser histories, date, GPS locations, emails, and download activity. That is nuts, bro.
Speaker 1: So between that and Gotham and Foundry and all these other ones, I'm pretty sure we're fucked.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, we're over with Jesus.
Speaker 2: This is the BT system, guys that we're talking about here. This is the BT system, and it's gonna be ran by the way. We're gonna get to why it's the B system. I may lose some people here. It's gonna be ran by the Synagogue and Satan. Let's just say that. Okay, you just say what you want, But that's what the fuck it's gonna be RAMPI dude, one hundred percent. We'll get into the motherfuckers that are in the tribe, dude, because every one of these motherfuckers are in the tribe, dude. And and I'm not talking about the tribe of Judah.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: These motherfuckers are straight Zion, No Bob Marley type shit, bro, Like this is not good, you know. Yeah, anyway, that's some crazy shit, bro. They straight captured the you know, like like obviously like old school Bob Marley, like you know, Jamaicans and old African like mystic spirituality. They talk about Zion and how that's like they're heaven right. Yeah, these motherfuckers call themselves Zionists and they're evil.
Speaker 1: They took that shit. That's how it always goes man.
Speaker 2: So the Volunteer has aggressively embedded itself into the military and industrial intelligence complex. So we got counter terrorism in data integration since the early two thousands US Army four and fifty eight million dollar contract in twenty nineteen for the Gotham Battlefield Intelligence System, they got Space Force Department Defense.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get to the.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get to the one about like Germany and shit, because that's nuts. They're like watching what people are doing for sex. Go to the Germany pal Yeah, go to Germany Palentier sex Like dude, it's classic like sexual blackmail that's being done on people digitally now because that's what the Masade loves to do.
Speaker 1: What's it say?
Speaker 2: German government considers nationwide used to Palateer uh Germany Palenteer sex typed Uh so yeah it doesn't okay.
Speaker 3: So whatever.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to spend too long, I guess. So this, I'll let you look at it. It's not going to show it, I guess.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, people were like, you know, looking at porn, and it's looking at what they're looking at, like type in like watching like porn or just porn by itself.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's going to bring up something we don't want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pollenteer does have a role in the health and biometric surveillance as well, so COVID was a gateway. In twenty twenty, Pollnteer's foundry became the us HHS protect Now platform, centralizing all COVID related data, hospital capacity, vaccine supply testing, and outbreak patterns. In the UK, Polenteer ran the NHS COVID nineteen data store, originally build as temporary but later expanded to cover patient records, vaccination status, genomic sequencing.
Speaker 1: So they literally are.
Speaker 2: Watching what everybody is has done and everything. I mean, that's freaky, dude. Predictive modeling of health system demand. Yeah, this gave palent here the infrastructure to ingest health, genomic and biometric data at a population scale. So who knows what they're doing with that data, dude, I mean they're taking people's We know that data is important, and we know that we don't want our shit just out there for anybody. These guys have everything about everybody, and these dudes inject young people's blood into them.
Speaker 1: And I showed you how the.
Speaker 2: Other owner, Alex Karp, talked about spraying urine fentanylas urine on people.
Speaker 1: These are the two people that own this company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking weirdos.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, if you guys didn't see that episode, we aren't going to play a bit. Well, I almost want to again. You don't want to play this guy. We're talking about palans here, fucking play it this guy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. We also talked about Peter Thiel said he's, you know, preventing the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: In another episode, it seems like he's doing the actual opposite. And I don't trust the guy who injects young people's blood in him is protecting us from the Antichrist. I'm pretty sure he is Antichrist if he's over here trying to live forever. Hello, who's a Christ follower and wants to live forever? Somebody answered me that, so you gotta Yeah, do you go to the go to videos? I think lower purpose was the way we found it. But just go for it and see what happens. That's it. Yeah, that's it. All right, guys, check this out.
Speaker 1: This is just awesome.
Speaker 6: You need a higher purpose, and I also think you often need a lower purpose like the higher purpose.
Speaker 3: For me, what's a lower purpose?
Speaker 6: Well, I love the idea of getting a drone and having light fentanyl laced urine spraying on analysts who.
Speaker 3: Tried to screw us. So that's my lower purpose.
Speaker 1: That's Alexander see car Pright.
Speaker 5: There the fucking people that clap for them, That shit is crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, they're like, we love it. Yeah, that guy's a fucking monsters. Those Peter til These are the people that own the company that are bringing your hell on.
Speaker 3: Earth essentially, Yeah, what a fucker.
Speaker 2: And these guys are also building health your health data as intelligence with health records, not just about care, but they're also predictive analytics that they're going to use with your genomic data, cancer research, vaccine response data, and DNA databases, and this all just feeds into a biometric identification and bioprofiling system, and Palanteer contracts with CDC and global health agencies now position itself as the backbone of predictive healthcare analytics. So again, now we're talking insurance, right, Oh, your social credit score that's tied to your you know what, you went to the liquor store and bought right, and then now your insurance went up, and then eventually maybe fuck, maybe your rent goes up. You know, this is the type of shit that comes out of that type of shit. So yeah, predicted policing. Once health behavior data are all linked, then the systems shift from curing disease to predictive compliance like we just went over, And then similar infrastructure could easily extend to predictive quarantining, movement restrictions, or identifying high risk individuals, not just medically but socially obviously, And that's what us me more than Justin. It's very Justin's quiet, very smart. Justin's a smart guy. He's real quiet. He's like, I'll just reference movies. I'm not gonna actually get deep. I'm just playing. He's like, I know, if they come after one of us, it's gonna be Andrew, and I'll be able to tell the story. And that's okay, d one of us has to live to tell the story, justin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, so, I guess so. But I feel like if they come.
Speaker 1: For you, no, you're good.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like I've been all right for the most part.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't feel I still feel like I gotta watch my shoulders.
Speaker 1: Besides, besides, yeah, besides doing this show with me.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of your days day analytics would lead them to be like this guy we.
Speaker 5: Got to watch well around this show, I use a lot of devices to look up and like research stuff for the show.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So I don't know that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: They know my search history is fucked and my CHATGBT is already filtered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even after the update.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, let's break down the behavioral profiling aspect of this real quick. So Facebook lifelog reborned aka train the public to self report identity, social networks, habits, beliefs, and movements. All the while, Cambridge Analytica showed how this data could be used for psychographic manipulation, nudging voters with tailored propaganda, as well as conspiracy theorists, I believe, with tailored propaganda to keep us away from the truth. Palenteer ads the back end intelligence came ability of this, turning raw data into actionable insights for governments, militaries, and the corporations. And together they create a psychological, biometric digital twin.
Speaker 1: Of each individual.
Speaker 2: So with PRISM and Palentteer, you have PRISM that gave the NSA direct access to tech companies servers, and then Palenteer Gotham allows that raw data to be mapped into networks, suspects, or persons of interests. And when you fuse in health records, like we mentioned with genomics sequences of the geno, you're not just tracking communications, You're tracking bodies into biology and behaviors. So I mean, yeah, dude, Like it's like with the Nazis. We were told the Nazis, did you know you know they put a star on all the Jews. It's like, dude, I don't think I don't really believe. Well, I do believe a lot of the shit that was said was true. With that, I do, but I think they everything they said was true, then is going to be true like tenfold this time.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Right, It's gonna be freaky.
Speaker 2: See, all this shit converges in a pretty crazy way, and the result is a six G technocratic grid where your body, your behavior, and your communications all equal your compliance and it all flow into the same predictive engines Palneer.
Speaker 1: And that's it, Bolenier. So what's the ideology behind this? So who's gonna So when we think about.
Speaker 2: This and we're like, okay, that's fine, Like, let's think about this from a normal perspective for a minute. I'm a regular person, you know, I got a family other than talk about this crazy shit. I mean, as long as they don't bother me or like get weird, right, they just want the criminals and they, you know, write all this shit essentially is like whatever, right, But when you bring in Project Esther and also a mission Canary mission, shit starts to get a little weird because, as I said, a lot of these companies, I don't want to sit here and pull them up right now.
Speaker 1: You could look it up.
Speaker 2: A lot of these companies are Israeli backed, if not Israeli made or they have Jewish CEOs.
Speaker 1: Who support Israel. No matter what.
Speaker 2: I'm not an anti Semitic, but I am anti Zionist, and I think that has now been lumped into the same thing according to the you know, Jewish or whatever the heritage like Dictionary for International Semitism or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is Project Esther.
Speaker 2: Is associated with a pro Israel lobbying and surveillance operation that blend political advocacy with intelligence style tactics. Now it has appeared in reporting about Hasbarah and in diaspora monitoring projects, especially in the US and Europe. Now, one example of when this happened, when this has been used in America would be right whenever Trump became president.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that college student that was taken that had a green card?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they're using Project Esther Canary mission where they are, Like I said, this is a pro Israel lobby that surveils people online or not for political advocacies whatever they you know, if they're anti Israel or whatever. Right, and so Esther is the Jewish queen who saves her people by uncovering plots against them. That's what Esther represents and the symbolic use here is defensive intelligence, working work disguised as salvation protection. So these guys are okay, well that's weird. So the tactics that they use is Project Esther is said to track.
Speaker 1: University activism what I just brought.
Speaker 2: Up online dissent and political movements critical of Israel. It feeds into databases and lobbying efforts connecting NGOs, tech platforms and political action committees. Wow, it's starting to sound like we're uncovering the ideology. So what I'm saying is, if you're what, you're going to see that this shit is going to because you got to remember, dude, if you're not the Chosen, then you're nothing.
Speaker 1: And they spit on Christians in Israel. You got to remember how they treat people.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So like, if if this is what's running the ideology behind that technology that's going to know everything about me, then I'm a little fucking.
Speaker 1: Worried, is all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the tie in here is that it mirrors the TIA like fusion, but in a narrower ideological context. A watchless for anti Zionists or anti establishment figures and Canary Mission is an online blacklist launched in twenty fifteen that publishes dossier's on individuals accused of anti sen semotism or anti Israel behavior.
Speaker 1: So they have a list of people that.
Speaker 2: Have in universities, do an activist or the Canary Mission that just scours everything and comes up with anything that anybody said that's against them. And how it works is it uses open source surveillance and anonymous reporting to compile permanent digital profiles of individual again, permanent digital profiles from an open source surveillance system using Palanteer system probably and this creates your permanent profile. This is fucking I worry about this reading it because it's like I know, I'm on that motherfucker dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, which then appear in Google Search.
Speaker 2: Is effectively a form of digital reputational assassination.
Speaker 1: Ooh ooh, that'll be fucked.
Speaker 2: So the impact is students and job applicants flagged by Canary Mission have lost job opportunities, been denied visas, or even harassed online.
Speaker 1: Now that's what they're doing now.
Speaker 2: But trust and believe as soon as Palenteering everything's open running, they're gonna be using that to do it with everybody that they can't with any They're gonna blackmail you on your the sex sexual acts you have. They're gonna know everything you look up. Yeah, they're gonna know every lie you told your wife. You know.
Speaker 5: I bet like cause you know how it's uh. I think it's been recently coming out. Xbox party chats and like PlayStation chats are now gonna be monitored and stuff. I wonder if some you get pissed off in the game you call someone a fucking jew after they kill you forty times, and then yeah, you get fucked that's like on your digital profile.
Speaker 1: It's just dude, if they backtrack my fucking call duty behavior, it's over.
Speaker 2: I mean just without me even ever making this show, I would have been putting a camp regardless.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, most of us.
Speaker 5: Are gonna end up there because of online games and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So let's look at how all this goes together.
Speaker 2: Is you get the surveillance infrastructure like prison Palenteer and lifeflog, which collects the raw data, communications, biometrics, and behaviors of people. Then you have the ideological filter of Esther and Canary decides who is flagged as a threat based on based not on terrorism, but on political ideological non compliance. And this extends into predictive policing. Who will commit violence?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Because think about all the people that have been killing like Jewish people in America lately.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 2: We're headed right towards this, dude. I'm telling you right now, dude, this is exactly. I believe this in the core of my soul that this is what's going on. So biometric behavioral enforcement. Once you're flagged, the same infrastructure can resist, restrict travel, freeze finances, deny healthcare, and blacklist and blacklist rather your employment. This has already happened in some countries in Britain in the UK right now, there's hate speech laws. It's essentially the same shit. And as soon as they as soon as they fully out roll, I mean they're they're just testing it out. So when a fully fully digitized digitized health finance grid, your digital twin becomes your passport to participation and the centers.
Speaker 1: Can be locked away. So yeah, you better watch that ship, dude, because you've got to follow the ideology of this system. Bro. That's the fucked up part. It's like cool Yeah, they're building the system. It's like whatever, you know, it's gonna be secure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be secure, except for you gotta do everything that these people would do.
Speaker 1: Look at what they're.
Speaker 2: Doing to people over there, and then you want me to sit here and not say a word. And then on top of that, you're gonna run this police state system.
Speaker 3: Then mm hmmm, what are you in for? I called somewhat fat, and.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be worse than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be worse than that if you're not, if you're not like doing some wild gay shit and you're getting put in there, you know, if you're not, if you're not, if you're not doing like, dude, it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so the opposite way if they don't.
Speaker 5: Of the requirements, dude, the requirements to not be thrown in jail is you have to be gay.
Speaker 1: You gotta do some wild gay ship. Yeah, and not just gay gay. Yeah, dude, Like you got to run a fucking triathlon with some anal beads and poppers.
Speaker 3: You know, Like, oh, dude, that's a challenge.
Speaker 1: They aren't playing. That would be a fucking challenge, dude, dude, I pull up a video. Okay, so pull up a video.
Speaker 2: Israel bunkers, Dude, Israel bunkers, gay sex. I swear to God, I'm not looking at um, bro, look it up, look it up.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna pull up a video.
Speaker 2: I swear it's gonna pull up a guy who was he was, He was giving an interview while there was they were getting bombed. No, they were getting bombed by Iran. Okay, go to go to go to yea yea yea yea yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, Yes, listen to this, dude. So you guys know I'm not fucking crazy. Okay, bomber game. He's in the bomb shelter while I ran.
Speaker 3: I think I kind of want to be here.
Speaker 1: You're happy to be in the bomb shelter.
Speaker 3: Can't live You might get up a dog in there, dude, Get the dog out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get the dog out of there, that poor dog.
Speaker 3: Buck. No, get that ship off my screen.
Speaker 2: So what we're pointing out is the fact that during Dude, I Ran is bombing people and killing people. They've been killing people for years, and then now they have to go into a bunker. This could be like finally somebody's retaliating and going to destroy their country.
Speaker 1: And then you go and you look, and you think everybody's gonna be freaking out, and instead you got a guy's like, oh, I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: He's like, ooh, keep bombing us. I want to stay down here.
Speaker 1: So again, do you think I was joking about the crazy gay shit or what?
Speaker 3: Nah? Dude, I just I did not want to put that in my search bar.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so crazy, bro, Like, I don't fucking and tell a lot, Dude, I'm over here, like I'll say some crazy shit with no context, and everybody's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how I was that.
Speaker 3: You how did you see that? First?
Speaker 2: So I listened to a guy who brought that up, and he pointed out what I just pointed out, which is the fact that these motherfuckers should be scared for the life and instead they're just so depraved if they're just worried about what they're gonna do to each other, like opportunities, yes, And so he was just pointing out like how depraved they are in general, and I'm like, I honestly can't disagree with that, Like that's actually crazy so anyway, total infermission awareness provides the tech. Oh yeah, yeah, we went through all that, so yeah, I mean total information Awareness has evolved into Poundeer, which has now evolved into the system, the bast system. And we mentioned how Robert Maxwell was involved in this well. In the nineteen eighties, Promese software scandal was whenever it first got created, the software Maximum was key in distributing Promese surveillance tech software originally designed by ins Law for US prosecutors, but through intelligence cutouts, Promise was backdoored and sold to governments worldwide, and it gave Israel and the US unprecedented access to global financial, diplomatic, and intelligence databases. This type of shit is why we are controlled the way we are by the way this Promese scandal, and then Promese is a part of polenteer and that's what's running the world.
Speaker 1: Do you think anybody ever overcame this. Nobody overcame this. When Israel.
Speaker 2: Gained access to global financial, diplomatic, and intelligence databases, I'm telling you they gained a lot of clout.
Speaker 1: Let's say, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And Promise is often seen as the proto pollunteer and early vision of the all seeing integration engine.
Speaker 1: So again this is dude.
Speaker 2: So Robert Maxwell was the guy that put the back door in the original technology. Okay, the same guy who owns the fucking history books, right, that propagandizes us about all the shit that we believe to be true. That makes it to why I can't talk about anything, you know, certain things. This same guy gave Israel unprecedented power through diplomatic intelligence databases and financial databases of all the global countries. So now we have palent here, and now we see how much Israel controls our country.
Speaker 1: Do you think we ever got out of that?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure whatever the fuck they found out, whenever this shit happened, it was over with.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't already controlled, they had this shit, it was a wrap. So then Jeffrey Epstein, what does he do? Well, he's the money and the science, right, He's the guy who's paying for all the money, or paying for all the science and the technology that we see today that's going to be used against us. He funded AI genetics, brain computer interfaces, and transhumanist research circles.
Speaker 1: Huh, So again it all comes full circle. I wasn't just doing that.
Speaker 2: I want to show you, dude, Robert Maxwell and Epstein bro have very very intimate ties to all this shit that we're talking about. And Trump's carrying the torch. Everybody's carrying the torch. Nothing's changed, everything's headed right that way. So yeah, Epstein port money into cutting edge research at Harvard, Mit and Stanford. He was closed to Marvin Minsky, an AI pioneer in George Church at Genetics, cyst and others who sit right at the frontier of biometric and behavioral science. So blackmail and influence is obviously how he leveraged a lot of operations with politicians, bankers and tech leaders, compromising them you know where they're later cooperative obviously, but there were connections to Silicon Valley. Epstein invested in tech startups and his network intersected with early Facebook, Google, and Pollunteer players. He was in contact with Reed Hoffman, Peter Thiel, and other play pal mafia figures aka.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Whoa so many of these same figures seated the tech intel fusion companies we see in Prism and Poalenteer today. Robert Maxwell helped weaponize Promese, the forerunner to Pollenteer. His publishing empire provided cover for espionage and information distribution, and his network cemented Israeli US data intelligence collaborations. And then Jeffrey Epstein funded life science, Jeanette genomics and AI research the building blocks of biometric surveillance. And then he used influence to compromise direct elites in UH tech, politics and academia, which we all know that helping funnel money and connections into the very people designing to day surveillance AI systems. So together they both you know, being tied to the CIA massade and the Five Eyes and you know all the networks running all this shit. You know, it seems like here we go. So if penalty your prism in the NHS NHS databases are hardware software of the control grid, then obviously the Promese scandal shows the intelligence mindset and Epstein's patronage of the genetics AI shows the technocratic obsession. And they both, you know, the hands washed the other. So yeah, dude, I think we laid it down. Man, I think we laid it down. Unfortunately, that is where we are today. We find ourselves in a world where this is being used everywhere.
Speaker 1: Let me pull this up.
Speaker 2: Actually, I do have an article that I wanted to read while we talked about this.
Speaker 1: That talks about here we go.
Speaker 3: I found it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this Times of Israel blog. This is called Israel from preemptive war to predictive action. Let's talk about the fact of how, like I said, Polunteer has been being used in the Gaza situation that we've been seeing unfold. So modern warfare drones have firmly established their place. One chapter has been written, another is about to be here and now in this new age warfare and anti crime and counter terrorism efforts and in predictive detection, the lines are shifting. A recent partner of Israel hear that a recent partner of Israel, Polunteer has become a global player by using data analysis as a weapon of influence and decision making.
Speaker 1: Reputed to be the largest surveillance company in the world, Present everywhere, visible nowhere. You hear the shit they're telling you what this fucking company is the way it should be told, and it's the time.
Speaker 2: It's the Times of Israel because they have no problem telling the truth in their fucking articles.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason. Reputed to be the largest surveillance company in the world, presence everywhere, visible nowhere. Who is Palenteer.
Speaker 2: Palenteer sits at a crossroads of technology, geopolitics, and ethics, as visible as it is elusive.
Speaker 1: It's not about another startup.
Speaker 2: It was born in the CIA's orbit through its venture capital arm and q Intel. Its mission from day one was precise to see through data, big data and.
Speaker 1: More so, I think what they're doing, like they clearly have no problem airing out what America does for America.
Speaker 2: Like they're being kind of assholes right here, it says, it's not just another startup. It was born in the CIA's orbit through its venture capital arm and q Intel. Oh so it's like, how about you let us tell our people that, right, you know what I mean? Like they just have no problem being like these motherfuckers, Like you know, I don't know, it's just weird, but yeah, dude, So, like I said, I just want to point out, you know, the recent partners of Israel.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you think that means?
Speaker 2: Just saying yeah, just saying so, yeah, I guess I'll leave you guys with that. I hope you guys enjoyed everything. Man, I mean, we really broke that down, we I mean, dude, I think Palenteer's done as far as we we'll mention it in passing, but listen, we'll fucking reference you back to this episode.
Speaker 1: I think this is the all time banger.
Speaker 2: Total Information Awareness aka PRISM aka Palnzeer. Thank God for fucking from the NSA, Edward Snowden for coming out and telling us about this.
Speaker 1: Shit, or we'd have no clue. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: This happened in the eighties, it happened twenty thirteen, two thousand and three, and it just keeps happening. Nobody stops it. If you talk to some people about this, they'll be like, they just.
Speaker 1: Think it just yeah, that just happened. Then you know it's done.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, dude's been still going on, still going on. So yeah, you know, I think we're gonna get out of this. You know, next time we'll we'll fucking freshen it up, talk about some other shit. I don't know, Leave a comment, tell me what you want to hear about next. Maybe I'll make a poll. We'll see otherwise. But down in the description, go check us out, follow rate share all that good stuff please, and we'll put our wie.
Speaker 1: Link down there as well. With our email. You guys have a good one. Thanks for checking us out. Hope you enjoyed. See y'all later p