Speaker 1: It was bright and gray. This is an interview I wanted to our podcast. This is unusual friends, because we disagree with a lot of stuff, still get a lot. Yes, sir, Something I really like about you is you're always honest, even when it's not popular.
Speaker 2: Like you're like a trendsetter.
Speaker 1: You'll go completely against the way, completely against your fans, and not a lot of people do that.
Speaker 3: They just want to courage. I actually think we was just loses at dinner. I'm super picky and I'm super blunt, and I think I have to talk to chat to bet and I think I may be like slightly on the spectrum. No, I'm not even joking.
Speaker 1: Probably I have girlfriends tell me that I'm like, no, I'm not. But is more high functioning. Yeah, but I think like a three year old I remember going to eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When you add everything together, it's like I maybe it was just never diagnosed.
Speaker 2: But you know what you get through life?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: With these I think a lot of really excessive people are kind of on us. Our brains just looked like a little bit wired, a little bit different.
Speaker 2: We say things we're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yep, I can't control it. My wife sometimes be like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, every yeah, you all gets so mad, like why did you have to say that?
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you have to do this right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's literally could you not act like that around my friends?
Speaker 2: No, don't bring my.
Speaker 1: Parents, Like, I just can't speaking what I think.
Speaker 3: Say yeah, period, probably you know that's what I'm saying. And then like my boss worked differently, like I've like seen family members die and I can only think about the rational aspect of it. So it's like if I had if some of my family did drills, and they did doing drills, I can watch them die.
Speaker 2: In my mind.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well he did drills, so this is the obvious conclusion. But everybody else is crying, and it's like, oh yeah, something might be wrong with me.
Speaker 1: A little bit, yeah, a little bit off. That's probably now I know why I like you.
Speaker 3: So it's you're your date.
Speaker 1: We're filming like late which is why we're talking a part, but instead of the studio late night, E've been filming videos all day.
Speaker 3: I've been film videos like three days straight.
Speaker 2: You're a hustler.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, we was out shooting videos actually around this area. Went back eight, my boy ties in his family and then we got in the clar King story here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'll probably not couldn't do it, like like after ten Right now.
Speaker 2: You're like, are you too tired? Like, noah, I don't get tired, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm playing playing as artists. As an artist. He talks about artists. We work better at.
Speaker 1: Night anywhere my night doing early in the morning, I'm like, my brain is like yeah yeah, as soonis I my brain won't turn off the night they can't sleep, I'll go with the same stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, it's hard. My brain's goal million miles per hour. But when I do, like if I get in bed, it's because I know I'm sleepy. So a lot of times I can go to sleep because like I only in bed because I know I can't stay up any longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So what were the videos you're out here filming right now? I just have to listen to music in a while and back on.
Speaker 3: So I have an album coming out, and I like getting as many videos as I can from the album shot and I got like two songs on the album with my homie tyson James and we're shooting it, and to me, this is the most important because this is the most popular I've ever been and like my mother listeners, everything is going up and it's very crazy. So to me, I need content to the content has to have a lift also, so I got to make sure I'm, you know, providing what people are expecting. So so we got video shot. I've been writting places, I just been working.
Speaker 2: My butto do you produce all your own music?
Speaker 1: And like I'm master, is anyone like pushing for you or you know, I have no manager or no team except for my wife and my sister and the people that support me and of course God.
Speaker 3: But uh so I do. I produce a lot of my music. I think this album I probably produced seventy percent of it as far as big wise, and I added pretty much all my music videos.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me. As you're considered controversial and censored in banned, you're pushing pushing Jesus positive messages. I don't even care ill used, and then there's rappers talking about killing people, killing killing killing their own their own people. Yeah, like, and I've.
Speaker 3: Bought a lot of opportunities for it because I say things that I mean to me, if it's in the Bible, I'm gonna say it because it's not my opinion at that point. You know what I'm saying, it's the word of God, And unfortunately the word of God is very, very, very controversial nowadays. But I flot the reason my popularity is rising, it's because people are coming to realize what the stuff I've been saying since the beginner.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Christian, but I have a lot of respects for Christians, and there's clearly an attack on Christians. It's so blatant, like disrespecting Jesus and stuff.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 2: It pisches me off.
Speaker 1: And I said, not a Christian, like everybody attacking Christians, I mean something to it. Something we didn't get there. I haven't gotten too deep in that one. Get into that one a little bit. And a lot of people attacking Yeah, yeah, we'll talk about these people in a few minutes. Yeah, but there's I know, you agree, there's clearly attacked Christianity, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I don't think it's it's stills like a Jewish thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't either. I think, Yeah, I think that's why that's not one of those I'm against Israel very strongly.
Speaker 2: But I don't some of the Jews stuff. I think it's real.
Speaker 1: Some of it's not. Sometimes people want to blame Jews and everything. I think there is some there is something.
Speaker 3: I mean record labels. When people say regulabels all all a boy Jews, that's I mean, just statistically, it's an objective fact. Now they all are. My problem is when people say it's it's because like they live in tai mood, like zero percent of the record label believe in the town of atheists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so majority of Jews or atheists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what do you think about all these Jews?
Speaker 2: The labels, the music they push is so detrimental to black people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think it's about a buck. So the same record labels own all genres of music pop, country, alternative, that's true. I mean, unless you're making like some of these scary genre of music, you're own by the same people. And I think to them, it's all about a buck, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe or maybe it's more uh, you might be right, or maybe it's like so things like n w A. You know, I lest do as a teenager, but they are the ones that like certain Oh that's certaining in word over and over. Yeah, getting people.
Speaker 2: Call themselves side and it's like, I don't know, they can't be healthy.
Speaker 3: But they got popular be they got they was popular underground before they were mainstream. So think about like this, right, soldier boy. I grew up in the South. I knew a soldier boy before he ever mainstream because he has stuff going in the streets. So a labels will come and say, people like this, we're gonna push it further. Now, clearly they don't have a good moral compass because if I see a sexy red and I care about morality, clearly I'm not gonna invest in a sexy red, you know what I'm saying. But I think for them, it's all about this what people seem like, it's liking. So we're gonna we're gonna spend millions to make it more.
Speaker 1: Power than this.
Speaker 2: Seeing the moral judgment of we're just words.
Speaker 3: Not missing it, I don't make care it's about I think all the care about is a dollar there, God is a dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because before I noticed the rap music, it was all the men. Now there's attack on the women with like the sexy red. I can't think of all the names, all these wooden rappers, hor hor horror. There's something that disappointed me. It is Stoop dog. I used to like him. He had a cartoon. Now that's having like gay characters.
Speaker 3: He had to submission. He kept bro because he came out. He said he took a son to a movie, a children movie. They had LGBT stuff in it. You know what I'm saying, comment saying something that anybody should be against. Even Snoop Dogg, who's already degenerated, he still was against it.
Speaker 2: He was still against against.
Speaker 3: But then he started losing opportunity, so he said he gotta he gotta be in the knee. He been the knee, talking about he gains. You ain't no gangs, the rapper, you will sucker. And then he been to the knee. And now he pitched some gay stuff in the children's show. He had pam.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy, that's what they want to do. And he knows it's wrong. He said it's wrong. So I just can't respect him. And I was his friend, but I've met the guy. He was cool, but I can't respect him now.
Speaker 3: But here's a thing. It's because of what his God is really a dollar. So I think that's I think that's the problem. That's why, like money is in the root of all we with the love for money's root of all lebel So a lot of these secular Jews in the industry, they're god because they don't believe in a god. So their their god is that money. And when they see an easy lick because for some reason, a lot of black folks love pushing stuff like a sexy red or something or globell or something. So when they see people gravitating towards it, they gonna pump it up even more. They're gonna spend millions to make you like it even more. They're gonna try to you know. So I think that's the.
Speaker 1: Site you have to I mean, you have to blame black people. Gee, you can't just blame the gue if you're pushing the music, because they're going along with it, they're pushing it.
Speaker 3: It's like you gotta blame. So that's say everybody deserves some blame where pop music. Pop music is the general it's all hyper sexual stuff. You like, you gotta blame the white man might who listen to that. Country music is about adultery, getting drunken trust having for unication. You gotta blame the white majority white because it's the same labels pushing it, you know what I'm saying. But when they see something going looking, I mean, come on, you know you're gonna spend a couple of million and you put up on the radio he having in.
Speaker 2: These companies try to talk about signing you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, a few they stopped. I remember when Trump's the President got popular. I'm not gonna say the company name, but they emailed me and I literally just responded, I'm signed to christ and they never emailed me.
Speaker 1: You know again, respect, Like, I'm sure we like making money, but there's things bigger than that in life.
Speaker 2: You know, your your soul means so much.
Speaker 3: More than of course, because they own your masters mm hmm, they're gonna they're gonna throw some money at you, so you're gonna always be in the red and own them, right, And then the funny thing about it is you're still gonna have to do the things you have to do. Already I already I own this so on the FX three. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I post content every single day. So my thing is, what can the label my music, two controversies get played on radio, So what can the label do for me anyway?
Speaker 1: Two controversial, But you can put music killing killing kids and gay kids.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can kill people in munate, but but yours. You know, in your song Let's Go Brand, it wasn't that band everywhere? It was band on almost everywhere. That was the only band on YouTube. My song l like eminem Save Space and a few.
Speaker 3: Other ones, was banned everywhere because it was about the LGBT. None of my political stuff really got bands of YouTube that really get you, Like I've had some strikes for talking about the lgt stuff and all that gets you realized, like, oh.
Speaker 2: I got to cut this stuff out now.
Speaker 1: It sucks like how you can't certain topics, you can't have any racial stuff.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: And I'm not hateful at all. I just have like real honest conversations. You know, people can criticize things that white people do. It's there to like criticize the negative things in white culture.
Speaker 3: For the most part, unless you say something like the nwhere with the hard R. You can talk about black people on you know, the internet. But when you get to that LGBT realm. You got to be super careful. So I had to learn and when I go live, I had to learn how to how to talk about it. But like you got to learn how to maneuver because that stuff will get you gone. Like I'm on my fourth TikTok, Bro.
Speaker 2: You know you have TikTok and ban two.
Speaker 1: But it's such an important thing to talk about like this whole. Like I was one of the earliest people pushing as the trans stuff, and you were one of the earliest people pushing against the gay stuf. And now people are starting to follow suit with the transit stuff they fullyard and you see it switching with the gay stuff too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The problem is there's no trends without the gay stuff. That's just that's that's like Christians were riding about the slippery slope.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I used to think that was a stupid argument.
Speaker 1: They really are trying to push for pedophilia.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, you know, it's crazy. I used to write blogs about the LGBT propaganda stuff when Obama was under Obama Supreme Court like basically forced every state legalized sex marriage. And the interesting part about it, Bro, is I went and read one of my old blogs. I was way off. I didn't think it was gonna get as bad.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It went way beyond what it's crazy that I supported gay marriage, verst just lukewarm. I'm like whatever.
Speaker 2: I always felt a little bit nauseous when I see the two men together.
Speaker 1: I think that's it, not.
Speaker 2: Actual human, naturally humans.
Speaker 3: I discussed about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like we're I would try to hide it. It became the trendy thing, like, oh, we're accepting now. I never accepted the trans stuff. I always accused that was a reality, but I but I did fault for this. But now it just got shoved in her throat so much, the pride stuff. I just got so sick of it pushing on the kids. And I realized you were right, bro, you were speaking on this year oh earlier. I mean, that's that's part of everyone was. That's part of the reason Trump campaigns. I used to work for the Trump campaign. They started working with me over the LGBT stuff. TPUSA wouldn't let me perform over the LGBT stuff. So it's like my views are becoming more mainstream now. But it's like I had to take a lot of air rolls, you know, not just me, a few people.
Speaker 3: But it took a lot of ar rows for that. But you know, I just kept saying the same thing because it's sure, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds crazy now, but like four or five years ago, you were literally one of the only voices I started speaking against it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: But a lot of didn't start thinking though, because I was looking at some of the things You would say.
Speaker 3: Hey, you talked about it as us.
Speaker 1: You fish on my thoughts because I was like accepting of it, and I'm like, and I'm still like, I think it should be in the closet, bro we should We shouldn't have the ship praise.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be shoved down the throat.
Speaker 3: You want to. I ain't gonna tell you what I thinks to have.
Speaker 2: You can say we can cut it, put it on wrungble.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying my response to that, and it's gonna sound unrelated. I don't like illegal immigration. I think legal ergan thing should be deported.
Speaker 1: I mean I agree on that, Okay, that shouldn't be controversial. How is that controversial because just come here legally, get having We're thirty something trillion dollars in debt.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, extrapolate that to the what we said before.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You know, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: Where were we gonna report them to?
Speaker 3: I mean wherever they want to go? Tel Aviv?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the games plays on.
Speaker 3: Tel Aviv want or some notice. Meant with some of European county that a lot of them countries are super pro gay.
Speaker 1: You to take them the right at least they can take them.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I can't go to the Middle East. You can't go to Africa with it. But I think I think South Africa. I think South Africa is tarring to be more like uh millions a little bit. They're trying to really force it on African countries, but they're trying hard.
Speaker 1: It's clearly against God, the natural order, even if you don't believe in God, it's against the natural order of evolution. So you're like, how could you look at this and think it's like it's a negative to be push It's a positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the only thing that can happen is the population can go lower once you run out, So like it's it's literally anti human to engage in that activity. Beth Nerima, you.
Speaker 1: Can say whatever, cut a few pieces for YouTube, but you have to have someone that ron edges up good for YouTube.
Speaker 2: So learn what we get strikes from what we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying, like a lot of them dudes be having to wear divers. Yeah, because it's not right.
Speaker 2: It's just disgusting, bro, it's not right.
Speaker 3: The diseases never passed around. I'm not gonna get through the phoenix. It's discussing and I might start gagging. But even if you look at a lot, they're more susceptible to HIV and as it's simply because they're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To be not supposed to do that. I think straight people just shouldn't do it either. Exactly, it's supposed to do that. You're not meant to do that ship. You're just supposed to come out there, and that's what I think.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting, and they try to push it on straight people too, like we should do that probably normalize it for them. It spreads diseases. Phil I didn't in San Francisco for almost twenty years.
Speaker 3: Oh my good, bro. It's just isn't that the white gay capital like Atlanta? As the Blacks.
Speaker 1: What it was the original gay capital and is it still extremely gay? I think there are probably more gay cities than it now, but but there's one district Champiso.
Speaker 2: It's just all gay.
Speaker 1: Bro, It's just disgusting dudes walking around naked. There was a Pride parade one time and I came home and there was gay dudes fucking my doorstep, and like, I didn't know what to do, so I left because if I would kicked them, I'm like, I hate you know, I don't want to touch the naked. I just couldn't believe that, Like straight people want to do that, but the cops want to arrest them. That's when I really just got sick and HiT's too far.
Speaker 3: So, like, you know, I don't curse at all, but I'm thinking about saw that in real life. I want you to start gusing. I wonder if I would, because I really don't do it at all, but I wonder about saw something so discussed. I wonder if I don't have to life be like I can't say it because like I can't even imagine something like that.
Speaker 2: It was just foul and disgusting.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links in the descriptions. All right, our filming just cut out. I'm not sure exactly why. My producer Ron is a little bit high. And his defense he's not supposed to be working in the middle, and I hit him up like, hey, Ron, you gotta work. He's not like a night person. I work him like sixty hours a week, but he's high. Ship stop filming. We don't know what we're talking about. I think we're talking about shame Japan. Yeah, about how the emotion you can't really read the conversation, but how shame is such a strong emotion and maybe we need a little more shame in America.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why I'm saying. People are saying family members like Ron looking at it's not like a brother mono. So because I'd be like, lay off. The weed.
Speaker 1: Came in the place like snolling like we But like I said, I madehi worker. He's not supposed to be like I can't shout out you.
Speaker 3: We're his humble of vote. It's gonna be cool to run right now exactly. He gets in his house.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about how visiting Japan how the culture is, how the culture is so different over there. There's no like strict laws, but it's so shame based and it works, you know, But there's also the downside of it of people depressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're robots, meaning like if the president of Pants said everybody get the back saying they're all getting there. But they're good because there's no crime exactly. Everybody follow the rules. And I think in America we have the opposite problem, too much individualism. Everybody only cares about themselves and nobody cares about the group. And when I say group, I mean Americans. And when you don't care about the group and all, you don't care about yourself, I mean America's dirty exactly, promotes nothing but degeneracy.
Speaker 1: It's you live in these cities and it's just so filthy and discussion. It makes you start feeling like litters. Nobody never litter in Japan. But there's no trash cans out. There's not a trash can you were talking earlier for it cut off how you like order food and you started to eat outside and you realize everyone's looking.
Speaker 3: It's already some chips. Everybody was just staying like, what are y'all like they didn't say that, they didn't just staying and we knew what they were staying for it or the rest of the social put the back in the bag, got in our hotel room, then we did it this. It's very it's a very interesting culture. But it's also probably why they have a high suicide rate. We have a high schuble, sir right here. But because everybody is only sslad ssr. They hooked on porn, you know, they.
Speaker 1: Jacked up, not the problem, but I think makes should be perfect because they take it too extreme. You take it to a streame the other day with no, we're not looking out for own people a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, everybody. Everything is in America is about the individual was me and me. I call it. I call it America me me me me culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I look at it like, if you're American, you're American. You know, I've talked to white nationalist, like only white people. The guys are actually nice, respectful people. But I think it's American. We already look back and like if we're all Americans to hold this society together, we need to all come together a little bit. It doesn't mean you're banding your own race and to look out for your people a little bit. But you have to also look at if we're all Americans, we have to.
Speaker 3: The problem is my problem with the whole racial stuff is that changes my geography. Like I grew up, my favorite friend was white's named John. I lived from the South. A white dude from the country in the South. It's nothing in common with a white yuppie guy from New York City. Yeah, just nothing in common. So it's like, I think beings should be more about the country rather than rather than about race, because that makes more rationals white nationalists.
Speaker 2: But Okay, if you have a black guy and actually guy that's super based thinking like.
Speaker 1: You, why would you push him away? You know, and don't even wrong, I do need it's something to raise your elements. So I understand some of their points. But you also, if you have like me and you're thinking very similar, we should work together and not be like, oh you're black, I'm white. We're not gonna work together.
Speaker 3: This is why I like the Bible, because who would I rather be around a bunch of black people that don't follow the Bible or a bunch of white people that follow the Bible. Of course, I'm gona choose the white people that's gonna follow the Bible because we have the same core value. To me, what should unite people or separate people is core values. And to give an example, right with the with the with the racial stuff. White conservatives a lot of times are cool, right yeah, but the worst people on planet Earth I've ever run into our white liberals.
Speaker 1: Dude, they're they're so obnoxious.
Speaker 3: It's obnoxious.
Speaker 1: It's lighting anti racist, but they're so oh no, but they're really like racists. Oh, you can't get an id, Like, how racist is that not?
Speaker 3: But it's worse than that when I was when I walking around with a MAGA hat and Washington, oh shit, they probably got bro. Well, a white woman walked up to a group of us to kind of when my wife was there. She said, I thought y'all were smarter than that. Wow, oh yeah, so y'all black. I thought, like they feel like they they feel like they own you.
Speaker 2: They do. They It's like they you're the pets. They're so racious.
Speaker 1: Without even realizing, they act like they would think I'm a racist, Like you guys are actually racist. I treat them like equals. That's why I'm gonna judge them when they do things bad, but I don't. I don't view them any differently. You do, probably like little pets. Don't hold them the same standards.
Speaker 3: Even when I get death threats, now, it's always the same person. It's a white leftist every single time. Like the track gave me a bunch of that threats. But exactly, but it's like every death and I get from the same person. Look, who tried to fill their pints outside this door?
Speaker 1: Was that leftist?
Speaker 3: Was probably white white leftists? It wasn't. Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't no.
Speaker 1: Black dad, that's true.
Speaker 3: But I factly every time thetest has been attacked physically, it was about somebody else white, interesting because they hate his ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think black people want to have bothered by Frontest for the most part.
Speaker 3: Not well, a lot of black people don't don't like Jews either. But I mean, of course the black person will get it like your average black person will get it.
Speaker 1: Fit.
Speaker 3: They heard some of the stuff Nick fin say, but like black Viole was going to be like gang self.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, gangs killing each other.
Speaker 2: That's the places like Chicago, the murder rate is insane blite people love killing, just killing each.
Speaker 3: Other, and it's in small areas. So it's like, really this the crime in Chicago is really like just these specific neighborhoods and they not all the crime. And it's like, oh my goodness, bro, I've done interviews with people from Chicago and it's like they respect people that shoot people more than the people that get money.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But it's those areas are so bad good Chicago often are so crazy, crazy, bro, I won't go to those areas.
Speaker 2: I ain't taking my white eyside to those.
Speaker 3: Honestly, my biggest problem with the racial conversation is in reality, black people and white people should shut up. The reason I say that because there's a only one group in this country who doesn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Asians.
Speaker 3: Asians they don't lead in any crime statistic zero percent. They don't lead in no white collar crimes. They don't leading no crime.
Speaker 1: Stay silent to the Jews so loud, but you know they don't do a lot of violent crime, but they are loud.
Speaker 2: They want to be the Asians to stay quiet.
Speaker 3: They stay to themselves and they don't have a high divorce rate, they don't have literally share for divorces.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about like I was recepting this the other day and literally, Asians don't lead in anything bad in this country.
Speaker 1: Anything they deserve more credit, but they just take They stay quiet the.
Speaker 3: Debate and they have the highest average i Q.
Speaker 2: They never they never get shot by the cops either.
Speaker 3: They never fight back.
Speaker 1: Asians don't do don't do much battle.
Speaker 3: They ever just stop by the cops.
Speaker 1: Ye, I want to stop.
Speaker 2: I get out of the.
Speaker 1: Drive.
Speaker 2: You slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all good. That's why I be like, see all the racial conversations and I'm like, bro, people coming at the racial confidences from the wrong angle.
Speaker 1: Bro, because they let's give those agents and props well, because.
Speaker 3: No one comes between black white people. Nobody crap smells good. And what I mean by that like black people. They do this argument where it's like with the thirteen percent, people say, people portray it. It's like all white people commit crimes, and it's like, I don't think those people are saying.
Speaker 1: It's just on that.
Speaker 3: Black people are thirty percent of the population and black people commit fifty one percent of homicides and the majority of environment crime. Black people do not commit to joity of crime. That's not true. But it's violent crime. But it's just But it's like, that's a fact people gotta deal with.
Speaker 1: They see they see racist for saying that. That's just the fact it's bad.
Speaker 3: But the same thing. On other side, white people account for depending on what study you look at, it's seventy eight to eighty one percent of child pornography convictions.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's disgusting. Bro. You look this up.
Speaker 3: You look up and black people are come from four percent practic convictions. I guess how much the agents account for zero or less than one percent.
Speaker 2: That's disappointing of my people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like this country is degenerate, bro. Generacy just comes out in different ways depending on what, like what culture you grew up around. So to me, it's not even like like when I hear populations commit from the homicides, I don't think my people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because those aren't your people, your people.
Speaker 3: I don't care people. I will pop somebody now, but that's the self defense. But they make my people my people at the people have fellowship with every Sabbath or or you know what I'm saying, Like these my people, my homie Tyson James.
Speaker 1: Who's white, look like you know what I'm saying, so like that these my people. Yeah, I think because I came through fighting, so white people were the fighters. It's like, I understand you have to have something in common. So I do understand that. So without something in common, I could understand and why you're like, oh we're black people, we're white people. But for me, if you can find something else in common, that's better.
Speaker 2: But surch for you do my thing.
Speaker 3: Right, what do you have in common? They want to?
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean we don't like Israel.
Speaker 3: Both of us that by them are like lifestyle like where.
Speaker 2: Our lifestyles are the same at all.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: How about somebody like when they das he's expanic.
Speaker 2: Yeah we say half white, half coming with him.
Speaker 3: How about John Jones?
Speaker 2: Like that Jones?
Speaker 1: He like you party, He likes to have fun.
Speaker 3: You know what I realized when I started boxing. We into the we get into the gym. At first, you get treated before you start actually spar you get treated like you're nobody. But when you start.
Speaker 1: Sparred get ignored. There it's a shadows. Yeah, that's more hurtful to getting picked on. But when you start sparring stuff.
Speaker 3: You realize, like nobody really cares about racing you in that gym because that white boy over there got hands. They're black dude right there got hands. That spanitic dude got hands in the crazy gas tank? Who could be crazy?
Speaker 2: Is the guy thing there?
Speaker 1: Connor Gregor got called racist for saying someone box like a Mexican. That's a compliment. That's a compliment. Like how crazy these liberal saying box like a Mexican.
Speaker 3: That's like a huge no that that's that's what they have a style of fighting. I mean, they're all in shape.
Speaker 1: They come all and say that.
Speaker 2: High started my career.
Speaker 1: Nick, Diaz, Diaz and Gimblett, It's three Mecans were my main sparring partners. Broun.
Speaker 2: I hate those Mexicans.
Speaker 1: I think I'm allowed to say spick when I'm all tired. Fuck you, you fucking Mexican. We talked so much, but we're such good friends.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's my thing. It's like, that's what makes a person. It's not it can't be rased. It doesn't make any sense. Like that just doesn't make any sense, Like you might, dang, but you might, but you have something coming with Nick, like he's Auntie Isral but niggas, but we're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna work out together. We're not gonna believe together.
Speaker 3: Not gonna Nick, doesn't you know niggas Like I was, Nigga, would I would?
Speaker 1: I told him too, bro, you just start training.
Speaker 2: But he looked at gonna retire.
Speaker 3: You know, Nick, it's not into and it's but he's not into the working out and the.
Speaker 1: Making him like so much more relatable to some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's blowing up regards with I think.
Speaker 3: I think, I actually think when he says like I was, I was watching him, he said, I don't care about working out and something like that, and I watched him because I disagree.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm making fun of that.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like as a group of men, it's like, I don't know why fight doing that Like a group man that's just not into it. So I feel like it does actually make Nick relatable to a specific group of people who that's relatable too. That's true, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it would be good to encourage men to hate go getting shipped because I don't mind strong body they go together. I think it's so important to have a strong physical body and mine.
Speaker 3: Bro, I think all men should be spawn like even right now, I lost forty pounds last year, getting a lot of them. I gotta lose a bad It's just a fact. But I like all men should understand.
Speaker 1: What it's like to get punched in the face, Like you feel like more of a man with sure fight for sure to box and you were just amped up.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, Bro, my first time sparn I got beat up by seventy year old kid. But I wasn't mad. I wasn't embarrassed. It was just like I need this step my man. Like now, well, I ain't been back to the dimmer like two months, but before I got on tour and stuff, I was faring some of the newer guys and like, you know, I get to be the tough guy. I said. So it's just like I don't know. I was like, all many understand that because every man being their capable of violence. But my first time sparing, I realized that I can't fight.
Speaker 2: I think guys have so much overconfidence for their fight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: They don't realize the levels of this ship the dude, dude think, Oh I could be here with you, bro, you know my entire life.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it.
Speaker 3: Bro It's crazy because you people don't know what it feels like to get punched in the face and have to actually react in a proper way.
Speaker 1: And then you get tired, and then you.
Speaker 3: Get tired quick. So it's like the thing I had to overcome is like not overly reacting when somebody's doing a.
Speaker 2: Punch, ast yourself out.
Speaker 3: I'm sa burst.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so once I learned that, it's like a it's like, okay, but when I see the problem, so like, will people be I got a guy's fatway sometime and I always tell people that want to get in a fight, and I said, in reality, the real thing you don't have to get over is not being scared to get hit, because it's not really it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: As you can get hit.
Speaker 2: I don't hurt that much money.
Speaker 3: It's the body shot to do my coach. My I've never been dropped with a head shot of my coach has dropped me with a body shot.
Speaker 2: First time, starting chuckle, They'll dropped me the liver shot.
Speaker 1: It was challenging. You could not know that he kicked. That was just a wake up call. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: The chucks are standing over me like he was mad hitting liver and I held it. He went to deliver like three times. He's like, don't fucking ever.
Speaker 2: Show your herd. Remember that lesson.
Speaker 3: My coach answered me, but I can't help it. Bring just hit me with a liver shot. Damn. It's oh, it hurts so bad. And me my body is so my body is broad, so it's not I can't. I'm not good at blocking. My body's heard you, it's hard to come to why you know what I'm saying. So my arms already out here.
Speaker 2: You guys can look for the body bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because my defense ve top is pretty pretty decent. But then people giving me the body shots like sometimes I don't care, but you will get get.
Speaker 1: Lands right, yes, right, but sometimes I heard it off but right, yeah, So you like that patriot patriot guy such a clown.
Speaker 3: You know, me and him, we you know, we we squashed. We squashed it.
Speaker 1: But it is a you dropped flannel.
Speaker 3: It is a fact that he attacked me because of my biblical believe that's how you attacked you, bro. So we was in the we was at the hotel, and all the influences are there, you know, the same hotel that.
Speaker 1: I didn't get invited the last year, I know, but the one before that you did the same figure out why he didn't get invited.
Speaker 3: So the same lobby, same everything. Bro, we all been there, people coming to you fro pictures, you know, typically, and he can't tell me are you brighting grades? So I'm thinking it's like somebody like yeah, So I said, yeah, what's up? And then he said, I'm talking and Jimmy Levy right there we're talking, and then yeah, and then he said why why do you why did you call my friend a cut No? No, no, an abomination? Said what'd you call my fan the abomination? I said, who's your friend? And he said, uh, conservative ad. I was like, oh, he's gay, he's an abomination, and Petter Bible, that's what what you was baby to say. He knew the answer to that question. So then I thought it was weird, so I stopped talking to him. I'm talk talking about Jimmy Levy because I thought it was weird to do a clult to me and act like a like act like we're a friend, like actually you're a fan or something. And then he said then he said, uh, you're a cut. He said a louder. I can hear call me a cunt? And I kid you not. I looked, I said, so weird. So went and kept talking to Jimmy Levee because I'm like, like, I don't want try. It's like, it's like whatever. Basically, you know, I'm talking to Jimmy Levy and he just hit me.
Speaker 2: Wow, hen't even just I didn't see.
Speaker 3: It because he was from yeah. He so he hit me from behind and then he ran so so by the time I'm turning around to see what's going on, he he's always almost half way out the door. And then uh, he left, and I told him, I said, because he's trying to brag about it on Twitter.
Speaker 1: He hit you and ran away. Yeah, that's just the biggest edit. I would expect that from him though, bro.
Speaker 3: Then so then he bragged it out it on Twitter after that, and in my mind, as a man, I'm like, you hear be bracking about this on Twitter because this is you know. So then I tweeted him and I said, listen, I can't get you locked up right now. He ain't get out till Monday because you just assaulted me that or you know, when you meet up, you know, meet meet up man like man. And then he wanted to fight and gravel, which I thought was crazy because there was grass and the want to fight gravel my theory, I don't know. You have to ask him because like we don't have to be right now, so I sort he'll answer it honestly. But I think his view was we'll be slipping and he can get me on the ground. I see, that's my that's my that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He was doing concrete when you guys could get killed.
Speaker 3: But it was a special grass though too.
Speaker 1: The grass would make sense and that you really want to hurt something, you can kill someone that monk on creep.
Speaker 3: But I asked him, I said it was grass right here, and he yelled at me. He was like, shut the f up, we're doing getting right here in the gravel.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 3: I think I think in his like if we slipped, and we both slipped, you know he could. He's bigger than me, so he probably was like not taller, but like water, so in his mind like we can get on the ground. I can. Yeah, So yeah, I mean that that's not how it ended up happening. But you know, well, so so my thing. Hell yeah, so you know what's funny. We was walking up. His friend was like, I already talked to mister Patriot. No dirty fighting, no like no, so he so like he actually as my wife was walking with me, So they forced me to agree to no dirty fighting.
Speaker 2: And that means they're gonna do something dirty. Bro, someone says something.
Speaker 3: Like that, bring it up, now I know. But they also said that and if somebody clearly has the upper hand ended, it's over.
Speaker 2: Someone's getting hurt.
Speaker 3: No, no, just somebody clearly, they said, he said, missic, somebody is clearly in control. Let it go because none much trying to get hurt out here. So I said, but I'm cool because I wouldn't have been. I'm like, bro, I'm cool. So we went and when he got in his fight and stands, I already knew I was gonna go, so I wasn't. I didn't know no punch, did.
Speaker 2: He have any boxing or no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's why if you watch it, I was just because I didn't want to slip and fall.
Speaker 1: I rewatch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I didn't want to slip at fall, So I was just you know what I'm saying, and my back was slapping over, which is bad technique obviously, but you know what I'm saying, I was just had my I was just doing my technique and just letting him throw punches. And then I think I tempted one. I think I timpted one hood just to see what would happen. But I was really just trying to tire.
Speaker 1: Him out to.
Speaker 2: People who don't have conditioning, because I know, if you're doing it, his.
Speaker 3: First bunch is like very wild, and he slipped. I said, you throw three of those, though two more of those for me, buck up and then so then when I realized he was tired and then a deep breath, I tried to come in. But when I came in, I slipped.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, because I ain't know. I'm saying, I don't know if he has wrestling background, I don't know what. You know what I'm saying. When I lip, he tried to suplex me, Oh damn, and I ended up turning him over. And that's when that that's when the part you remember happened.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a long time when I said, yeah, you know it was at the time, But now the guy. He's widely considered the most unlikeful person on Twitter, and there's a lot of people on Twitter.
Speaker 3: That's pretty impressive. Yeah, he attacked me because of my biblical beliefs. You know, he told me I'm a lot to say. So was because he was drunk and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I mean, listen, you're like semi cool, but I think he's a clown.
Speaker 2: His mouth to me, acting like like bitch, you wouldn't need to be worth my time.
Speaker 3: I got it. I mean, I'm listen, I'm a believer. I forget people. You know what I'm saying, you know, and it's I didn't even say that, but yeah, I forget people.
Speaker 1: Yeah we all fuck up, but there's only I forget people's doing so long. So many times I forgive someone too keeps. Don't get it confused, like once or twice. I will still forgive people. But that doesn't mean I will pitch you in the position to treat me that way again. You know.
Speaker 3: So, so I don't forgive. It doesn't mean forget. Forgive just means, you know what I'm saying, not holding that hatred, not not not holding that not holding that hatred against you? And I do got a bit of respect for mister patriot because somebody at t USA trying to lie and said that I started, and I provoked him, and then I asked him, this is before we squashed it, and I said, can you tell this person that you started it? And he actually call tweeted me and said, Branson is correct, he didn't do none of that that you claimed. I walked up to him, I started it and miss Paper did that, And I was like, I have to have a little bit of respect for you for for because that yeah, yeah, you didn't in the back of the head and oh yeah, no, no, no, don't give it wrong. That's still some pung souff.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would never, but I like, as like, you're you're a real fighter. I'm somebody. I'm like a novice. But I like when you get to them gams, you sort of have to respect for it and like it if like we we got too much like sort of pride in it to suck upon somebody, it's not it's just you know, real man, don't do that.
Speaker 1: But you know, if it's like a.
Speaker 2: Life in that situation, and then yes, like like a fight, honor, you're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: If you're mad at something I say, then be like, yo, let's square would like.
Speaker 1: A man, we have something to if we had to fight over your biblical belief, it doesn't seem like it's like we're probably gonna disagree, Rebuk, Let's go Israel. I'm extremely anti Israel. I think the Bible you're probably pro Israel. No no, no, no, no no. So I am.
Speaker 3: Objective, so I'm not desionist, okay. And I do not like or support the government of Israel, nor do I support for the most part, how Israel is being ran because in biblical Israel, tel Aviv wouldn't exist. And I also believe so the Bible does say that to bless to bless Israel. That's a context talk about Abraham c was referring to this this, this people. But the problem is that's only they deserve the blessing. Yeah, the Bible actually says you're blessings will turns to curses if you're disobedient. And there is no way to say that the current Israel isn't being disobedient because tel Aviv exists in the world. The majority of the missourity of people and are secular.
Speaker 2: Ye think about seven percent or atheists. Yes, so.
Speaker 3: Now Satan's marriage is illegal even though they find loopholes, but.
Speaker 2: In racial marriage is illegal there too.
Speaker 1: Religious a guess have a race to those so it's religious.
Speaker 3: Well there's Ethiopian Jews and they don't follow the time mood.
Speaker 2: They kind of look down upon the Ethiopi Jews.
Speaker 3: That they do a little bit differently. But so my whole thing is about objectivity, and you have multiple different groups saying multiple different things. So we have two ways to go about this. Are these people the Jews or at least a part of the Jews by blood or are they not? That's to debate. I think it's possible because you know a lot of them are DNA tests. You need a Colt order.
Speaker 1: It kind of shows yeah, the DNA You're You're much more reasonable this to night than I thought.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I mean you're a Christian Zionists, you know I did.
Speaker 1: I no, sir, I thought we were gonna have I mean we still might disagree, we're agreeing with a lot more under say than I expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like, but here's the thing where people say when they get DNA tests, a lot the DNA come from your Hey, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch like they shut I'm running now. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com.
Speaker 3: Dat's selection is the trans Industrial Complex.
Speaker 1: This book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Analope Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight Back.
Speaker 3: I don't see if your money and support me, thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't blame about me, don't lie.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's true, true, but the black blacks.
Speaker 3: But so here my thing, right is that is true a lot. I think fifty percent of Israel, fifty percent of the Jews of Israel. The DNA traces a lot of it back to Europe. But here's my thing. The Bible says that the Israelites will be dispersed to four corners of the world, so of course they can be dispersed to Europe and they probably started intermingling with the Europeans and then they had children. And that's why a lot of the people in Israel now have a lot of Now, blacks are gonna hate me for this because they believe that all the Jews in Israel are just simply white, white, white people. And I can't greet that. I believe it's all four corners of the Earth. Now, the problem all these people say that the people in Israel right now, this is the fulfilled prophecies of Jews coming back to the Promised Land. But that can't make sense because they didn't really come back from all four corners of the earth, though they seem to mostly came from Austin Aley Jews.
Speaker 1: Pull in your kream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're talking about the rapist. You were saying the represent happened, and I was gonna say that, like a lot of videos coming from my mosque, it was the same child that was killed in like ten videos.
Speaker 2: Gives me a little bit of propagation.
Speaker 3: But it was imposted getting so many millions of views.
Speaker 1: There was so much this terrible shit done. Though I'm on aways telegram. Try. The brutality they'd done is so real. So yes, there has been some stuff they put out that wasn't there but nowhere near like. But I mean President Biden said forty babies were beheading.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's my question, right to my question right, no matter what your reviews on on October seventh was, let's say October seventh happened because mosto credit for it. Yeah, and the people that did what they did and Isra, when they went back to Palestine, they were praised.
Speaker 2: That's that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my question is how can you push someone and then dictate how hard it can push you back?
Speaker 1: Well, the people is before this land was taken from them like earlier, So what the nineteen not sixty, nineteen forty seven, it was or land they've been putting these little camps abused, they've been getting slaughtered for their whole lives. Whenever they tried doing peaceful protests in twenty fourteen, they would shoot them in in the dicks.
Speaker 2: They would try to walk through.
Speaker 1: Have you watched like the settlers, So they take their houses, they beat them, they go through.
Speaker 2: Women essally treated like animals.
Speaker 3: So I agree with that with that protest, But the same thing that's happened on the other side. Palestina started herself with Israel. Like every peace time they have a peace treaty, that peace treaty is broken by either or. But a lot of times not unlikely. It didn't hapen that many times, but a few of the times that happened, it was Palestine breaking the peace treaty.
Speaker 1: Also, they're not perfectly' perfect, but I think the way Israel treats them they have all the power, is just brutal. And they're using American money. Is why I get so pissed in our weapons.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I don't want to support them financial. Here's the thing, and this is a fact. The schools in Palestine they raised their children to want to kill.
Speaker 1: But they do the Jews too. There's videos of both both finding both these little kids are spitting on Christians.
Speaker 2: There they're they're both saying, that's.
Speaker 3: One sect of Jews that hate Christians. I agree this happened. Be Tatum admitted, right, that's a sect of Jews that's disgusting. Agree, disgusted. But they don't get brought up in school wanting to die for the for the fact of calming another religion, even.
Speaker 1: If they be religion, They just want the land back. Could you imagine was taking You're putting in camps, You're watching your your kids killed, arms blowing off, like would you have.
Speaker 3: That's happened on both sides, But I'm talking about something that's schools a lot more.
Speaker 2: Was it a thousand to one or something.
Speaker 3: But exclusively like not in all Muslim places, but specifically in Palestine. These kids are being raised tall, half honored in killing Jews.
Speaker 1: I mean, how would you feel if you were in Gaza? Would you want to fight back or would you just stay there? Would you have?
Speaker 2: No? You have no way in out there little strip of land that was taken from you.
Speaker 1: You're in a camp. They're bombing you at the big level, the entire But there was place that.
Speaker 3: Was arasibly this before this.
Speaker 1: So that's the funny thing palistine because they've been treated like this forever.
Speaker 3: This this was this makes a biblical palistine. So when it comes from the word philis thing, which is a perpetual enemy of Israel, the mas literally means war is evil.
Speaker 1: But when the Jews were first coming in, they weren't attacking them to the Jews started. You know, Jews invented modern terrorism. Like I don't know if you studied much of how like the Zionism it came through. It's these people are the Europeans atheists. They came in and said, God have atheist seeing God promising this land, they came in, they started bombing. I don't know that it's kind of weird, right.
Speaker 3: They usually manipulate Christians. I don't think Christians what I believe with Jews. I believe that they get taught, they're special even if they leave.
Speaker 2: The faith God's chosen people. Yeah, so they can be the.
Speaker 3: Most degenerate people on earth and they still bate their toes on by God. No, you're a child of Satan if you're living opposite of what the Bible says. I don't care what you believe you are. I don't care if I don't care if you are Jew by blood. People got removed from the tribes in the Bible for being discussed. But my thing is with the with the Israel Palestine thing, that land was it was theirs.
Speaker 2: Basically, they're likely not the same people.
Speaker 1: Like you said, they can't get DNA tests there from like up and pulling in your crane to how can their atheists so, how can they come back and say God gave me this land? O.
Speaker 3: No, that part I agree with any of it's crazy, but I was saying, it is Israel's land. Now debate about who is Israel. How about the Ethiopian Jews there, they got the same the same DNA because you know Palestinians, they're actually Semitic people.
Speaker 2: DNA Palestinian exactly. You can make cases are.
Speaker 3: Also Ethiopian Jews though, and they follow halfway the religion. You know what I'm saying that the people that was there originally biblically so and it's not to say the open Jews. There are more sex that's in Israel that are not ospronizing. Yes, that's the majority, but there are more people there that do have Semitic DNA and they are actually following the religion. That's a lot of excuse for the majority of people. They're being secular, atheist, homosexuals, the generous. They should be all kicked out, deported. But you know, I'm just saying there is there's an element to this that I don't see the other side talking about where these kids are being taught to kill Jews.
Speaker 1: I'll show you some videos of Jews being tought to the exact same thing. And I'm not disagreeing that a lot of these people do hate Jews.
Speaker 2: But can you imagine if you were in that situation.
Speaker 1: You've been born into these camps constant seeing family members killed. They've killed like probably over one hundred thousand. Because there's so many missing people too. I think there's official numbers about sixty five seventy they know for sure, but there's like tens of thousands of missing people. Where are you missing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But who's responsible?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Do I think Isra took it too far?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But again, right, you're an experienced fighter. I'm a novice. I know for a fact I can't beat you in a fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I punched on your face right now and you beat the crap out of me and I got a broken nose, who's the blame you?
Speaker 1: And I understand that are you making? But I think here are the differences. It didn't start October seven. These people imagine if I had just been bullying you NonStop and people see you punch me, and that there are only chances to get the world to support them.
Speaker 2: So they had to like they've just been treated so bad for so many years.
Speaker 3: Who's bullying who? Because when researched the conflicts between Israel and Palestin, there's blame. And by the way, I'm not saying is what has no blame of this? They have started like you bought the protest where he was shooting the protesters.
Speaker 2: Shoot them in the dick theory me, b Yes, it's evil. These are peaceful protesters.
Speaker 3: But what about the times Hammas started it?
Speaker 2: No, it's a complication.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna disagree, but I think overall Israel has been taking taking land.
Speaker 2: Do you known't much about the West Bank? Yeah, Hamas isn't there.
Speaker 1: It's a separate territory. They're constantly in there rating it, burning houses down. They're coming in and slaughtering people's animals, burning their trees down. Imagine people doing this in your land. Would you fight back or would you just be like, oh, this is okay.
Speaker 3: Well, the Native Americans trying to fight back. They will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible we did to them, but we admit that.
Speaker 2: I think part of that these.
Speaker 3: Guys people say, people brag about it and say America first, we won. Native Americans are a bunch of Lisers.
Speaker 1: I think he's terrible what we did to the Americans. Americans, So I'm glad we have our country, but I think it's terrible. We need to them.
Speaker 3: So you can be consistent and say that. But even in the Bible, how did the people Israel get the land Israel? They didn't get it. They didn't say knock, knock, God, please let us say it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: In the Book of Numbers, God literally killed thousands of Israelites because they were scared to conquer the Canadis conquering my force. That's how they got the promised land.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, human history has been brutal if you look through it.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, who's who's land with Originally, I don't I don't think they're the same Jews. That's why he did it.
Speaker 3: This is this is the debate, and it is very fishy that you need to court or to get a DNA test. That's asinine. That's crazy. Why does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, plus what Israel has done to America. Like we're not get too in depth on this. I've talked about podcasts a lot, like they've said false flags, terrorist attacks ons before labon flair in Egypt where they were bombed US thing trying to blame the Muslim brotherhood. They tried to kill President Truman with letter bombs. This is all actual stuff you could look up. They bombed the USS Liberty killing thirty four US servicemen. I interviewed a guy from that, one of the veterans. He was given a gag order and they're told not to talk about it.
Speaker 3: How about Muslims though, how they feel about the US.
Speaker 1: A lot of them actually like.
Speaker 3: Their dream is a conquered the US, that they view us as demonet.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of this exaggeration, so there's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was, But I've been, I've been to all the countries.
Speaker 1: I've been treated great like on Christmas, I has brought presents like I've been. I've traveled around the country.
Speaker 3: But oh, no, bucles will be nice to an American, but they view America as a devil that needs to be condered.
Speaker 1: That because our ties visual the saw Ben Lawden's letter, it's clearly because their ties to Israel. No, I think it's I think, well, why do they hate Israel so much because they came in and took the land, Like why do they come take muscles all these Muslim countries.
Speaker 3: Muslims hate is so much because they are a biblical enemy of Israel, and they are a perpetual enemy of Israel biblically. And I'm friends with a few Muslims, but it's just reality. Muslims hate America, and I'm not Malay. I don't be sweet with the reason they actually hate America. They hate Amakers, were degenerate. Yeah, some things we do.
Speaker 1: We are the general They're way more conservative than America and they're against the gay stuffy stuff.
Speaker 3: So I like some.
Speaker 1: Muslims, you know, at all, not all, but I like I like these countries that do that's treated real good. The hospitality they do to people good.
Speaker 3: But they are but they are willing to kill themselves and other people, especially Americans, because because they wait, they want them versions.
Speaker 1: I think some of this is true, but some of this was propaganda by the media who runs the Hollywood broke. They want Christians and Muslims to hate each other. No is fighting our wards like no w Benjamin, There wasn't. No.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that, but that's what I'm saying. Though I don't think it's not propaganda is the religions are not compatible because because Muslims they believe they have to in their in their book, they have to destroy you and attack you if you're disagreeing with their religion. This is in the book.
Speaker 1: Okay, Muslims Christians both loved Jesus Christ. What did you think did Christ different? They don't think he's just Inn the God, but they love and adore him at least.
Speaker 3: But if you think he's But if you if you believe that Jesus is the son of God, what do Muslims call that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They call it blasphemy, doubts when you deserve to die.
Speaker 1: These are the extreme hundred.
Speaker 3: This is the Koran. This is both. This is both to divisions of Islam. They believe that because they have to. So when when you read the Tawn moved, they say, this is know things about Jesus. Yeah, but in most cases you might like, you're not getting killed for me. And a Christian told me there's many cases of them killing it. And like they said, Israel has killed Americans, they bombed the USS Liberty, They've I think they've manipulated.
Speaker 2: They've they've told our nuclear secrets, their.
Speaker 1: Top spice at. It's not our allies. All they do is suck money from US.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with us in the money day is well time. I believe that they have a war fight their own war, right, they're fucking wars, you know said, but I believe that. I believe that about every country, because Israel don't even receive the most money from US out of countries we get even the last three years, d.
Speaker 2: Is the top that we paid.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Last year we gave more to the Ukraine.
Speaker 3: But like all for even before that, we didn't get the most.
Speaker 1: It was the last one hundred years israels or since, not one hundred or eighty years. It's quite far the most you could combine years. There's certain years, there's certain years where will give a country more money, like you're creating stuff with overall Israel.
Speaker 3: No, I'm pretty sure since twenty twenty researching it, Israel's number three, and then Israel became.
Speaker 2: A because Ukraine got an insane amount of money.
Speaker 3: Ukraine just got number one within the last couple of years, but.
Speaker 2: Is always getting money year after.
Speaker 3: They do always get money from US.
Speaker 2: And I also paid you jumped and Jordan a lot of money.
Speaker 3: That's because I think I think it's Jordan that we got a lot of money to Also they give a lot of money. That's that's so they stay friendly with Israel. I mean you either say that, say we get people a lot of money. It's like it's like an apac is like even top ten.
Speaker 1: It's because they're the only one that doesn't have to register support an agents.
Speaker 2: So what people will minipulate.
Speaker 3: Because they're Americans.
Speaker 1: That's what Israel. But but if you're a Russian that you're you're you're pushing for the Russian government, you have to register foreign agent still, but more if you're a Chinese and you're trying to but petition.
Speaker 3: So it's their rules that depends on how you're interpreting. By the way, let me say it before, I don't spork got shot when he was trying to make a register. Oh my goodness, listen.
Speaker 1: Hey look it up.
Speaker 3: No I have I'll put this up.
Speaker 2: I connection between Jacob Rubinstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but here's the thing we're talking about Israel a lot. Once again not saying but there's nothing wrong. I'm just saying, as a Christian, what I brother live in a country that's Muslim of over the living in the country that's Jewish, and I would prefer the Jewish culture.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've been Israel or no. No, yeah, I've been there, but I know better than the Muslim countries in Israel. It wasn't terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got to say. I heard you say it was fun. It wasn't terrible.
Speaker 1: That wasn't terrible, or it wasn't terrible, but come on, I was treated amazing in the Muslim countries I've been to, like over the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but were some fun things.
Speaker 3: But the difference is you can worship as a Christian in Israel even need some pushback, and a lot of Muslim countries you can't worship because you can't disrespect their religion and a lot of things that's in Christianity inherently disrespects their religion. Believe in Jesus is the Messiah. That disrespects Orthodox Judaism or orthodox in the modern sense. But they're not gonna kick you out of the country forward.
Speaker 1: No. I think what you're saying is true in the religion, but I think a lot of them aren't really following it anymore. You know a lot of Christians aren't real Christians or a lot of Muslims aren't having this hardline like anti Christianity. Where there are some, there are some for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think because I'm not saying you're not. I'm not saying it's not accurate at all. But I can't think of any Muslim country where Christians can fully worship as Christians.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of them they can.
Speaker 2: Like I've been through all these countries like Turkey in a bunch of mother I'm.
Speaker 3: Like openly, like you go out on the streets and say that Jesus the Son of God.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel you can't nine hundred percent. I know you. I'm gonna look this up after.
Speaker 3: It might be abuzzle because here here, but I know emotional.
Speaker 1: I was in the Muslim country or is that Morocco on a Christmas and they brought me presidents, which that's you know, that's a Jesus holiday.
Speaker 2: So it shows I was surprised, like, oh.
Speaker 3: When they believe Jesus to be the Messiah, you know what I'm saying. So I mean that's I mean, you know that's there, But they don't believe Jesus to be the son of God, which is in my bottle. You have to be Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, as many of you know, I have many controversial guests. That comes to the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fight Back Podcasts dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so now we want to go to something less controversial.
Speaker 1: Adolf Hitler. That's time we got in touch today. Yeah, you're in a post Hitler is bad. It just caused a huge controversy and I'm not one of those Hitler sym but I do think it's a little more complicated. I think he was pushed it's the face of evil, and I'm not saitting there.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy the whole time, though he won tom magazine.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like for the last like our whole adult lifehood his face. He's evil, but they don't pushed on like that, don't push me out like that. I think it's a little weird. Look at these guys and killed way more people. And Hitler wasn't all evil. He did things like he shut down the trans clinics prostitution and did jewsry got the economy booming.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody is all legal at that point though, So my problem with Hitler is he's an unstable drug added punk think about it. Let's let's just go a little break it down at similar times. I know you gonna say there's more nuanced to that, but this is what is the simple terms. He was taking funding from people because he thought he had a bank. He was a National Socialist socialist, but just for specific.
Speaker 1: Group of people he believed in trying to help his people, which were white Germans, but trying to like a mix of the individual and help people get like we're talking about ear being helped, but.
Speaker 3: It was Germans Workers Party. Then he started the National Socialist which is what not to stand for. So then he was taking fund different people and then things started turning. They started going broke. They the depression.
Speaker 1: That the depression, the depression was for Hitler was in charge.
Speaker 3: That was after World War One. Yeah, after World War One. But what I'm saying is he gave people a group people to blame. So if you look at his speeches on why he was upset at Jews, and because he was upset the bankers.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's both the reasons. The communism because most of the Bolsheviks, the leader in Bolsheviks were Jewish, but.
Speaker 3: In his own words, is mainly mad at the bankers.
Speaker 1: I think he was mad at the side the cave society too, like the homosexuality, the trend.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was any speech where when Hitler explains why he did what he did to Jewish people, he bought a homosexuality. I don't think that there brings up social decay. He'll say some social decay, but his main reasons were the bankers. He blamed them for the economy, he blamed them for the wars, but he always makes sure to talk about the bankers. And because these bankers were Jewish. He then said, this means I can say all Jews just this way. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with all new things. But the Jewish bankers were causing problems in the country.
Speaker 3: Let's say, if you believe that this is a specific group of people, because clearly the majority of Jews in Germany wereport So when we say that we're blaming the bankers, and because of these bankers, blame on everybody that shows are not mentally stable because in reality and my opinion, he was not taking responsibility for his own actions. And then my problem with the pro Hitler crowd, I say America first is Hitler was anti America.
Speaker 1: Well, he wasn't against America.
Speaker 2: War on, war on.
Speaker 3: He's started to be what the American the America Bomber project he was planning, he was funding, and he was trying to figure out a way to bomb America.
Speaker 1: She thinks he's made parents against retacted him. A lot of this is propaganda. He wasn't trying to conquer the world like he wanted to take After World War One. They took a lot of his land away with this treaty and they gave him all this debt they were trying to charge him for the war. So Germany was in the worst depression ever. Women were selling themselves to prostitution. So he went and took part of polling back, which was Germany before, and Stalin took the other half.
Speaker 3: We're skipping though, by the time they tried to conquer Poland, he had already conquered a lot of Europe.
Speaker 2: He pulled in the first place.
Speaker 1: He went into and that's when and that's what that's what England and France declared war on them.
Speaker 3: You know, no, remember I rememberhen the war happened. It was Britain in France that they declared warham because he did Poland. But if I'm not thinking about that time, he had already conquered a lot of Europe.
Speaker 1: Poland was the first thing he taking. So he's already taking stuff after that. And that's what's weird.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm on the top of my hands. We don't have a fact check.
Speaker 2: I didn't look it up real quick.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know the first place, because Stalin also invaded Poland. But we cited with Stalin, So why are we sited with stall But why do we saw with Stalin? That's why. That's why I'm asking why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't the Jewish bankers.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not the Jewish bankers. We sided with Stalin, if I'm not mistaken, because he was already conquering, and he already was he already was dislike in the US. Matter of fact, in Hitler's speeches, he's he already predicted that the US would be a future enemy if I'm mistaken he bombed US submarines. He like I said, he funded that the American bomber project. No, I think he even said negative things about America even before the before we partner with with Stalin. But so it was like an enemy of an enemy is my friends type of thing, because America felt like a Hitler would have been able to get all of Europe.
Speaker 2: He was trying to all of Europe. He was very clear with England. He spent eleven peace agreements to England.
Speaker 1: They shot like. He didn't like France because they were coming in to milliad the money. And what happened to the economy when he went and arrested the Jewish bankers. Let it flourished from the worst economy of the world to the best. How many because they went from cold depression to the most flourishing economy. Germany was booming because he arrested He arrested one of the Rothschilds.
Speaker 3: Hitler's Germany conquered or occupied over twenty countries in Europe, Poland, France, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. I'm not going to be attempt to pronounce this one with the why in Greece. At his peak, Germany also controlled vast territories in Eastern Europe, including parts of the Soviet Union. An expert a heavy influence over that, Like this is not telling me.
Speaker 1: The most is after I think he I think he baded a couple of tiny little territories before before in Poland, but it was all places that used to be Germany. Not how they teach it's cool, okays, trying to conquer the world. He was trying to make Germany great again, like make America great again.
Speaker 3: That's that's what he said.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing I'm not trying to say he's like a Satan perfect. I think it's not way more complicated than.
Speaker 3: He was anti America.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can be pro Hitler in America first, because Hitler wasn't inherently anti America.
Speaker 2: Well we were warm, but you know, generalist Patton he was that.
Speaker 3: He was planning and funding, trying to figure out how to bomb America.
Speaker 1: Well, the top general after the wars that we fought on the wrong side, and then he died mysteriously.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how to Hitler, not him, chump.
Speaker 1: He shot himself but it is kind of weird theme of general. You think the top general after the war saying, hey, we should have should have fought alongside the Germans against the Soviets instead, and they're the ones that football either.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I mean that. That's one person's opinion, but I think it worked out pretty well for the US and not the decide of Hitler, because if Hilo would have had control of Europe, America wouldn't have been no match for Hitler at that point. So Hitler probably Hitler could explaid that hovering far he wanted to versus versus, America played the long game, which seemed to work out just farms.
Speaker 1: Who wanted to take up for all Europe was the Soviet Union, which they almost did, except for we had nuclear weapons. That's what stopped him right there. They were actually trying to take the.
Speaker 3: Communist Hitler had already wasn't we had a fixture that the time odel this. But the only reason America even joined forces was stylid because Hitler had already taken over a lot of places.
Speaker 1: In the Europe.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Once once England and France declared war, then he started fucking feble up till then he was just he was trying to think I was trying really hard to get peace with England.
Speaker 3: No, I think the war started because he had tried to conquer Poland. I think Poland was less than half of it.
Speaker 1: Russia took more than half of it.
Speaker 3: Kinds of question, why why trying to expand it?
Speaker 1: Because it used to be Germany before World War One? And he and I don't know if it's true. I don't know if it's false or correct, but he blamed the Jews for.
Speaker 3: The loss of the warmed everything.
Speaker 2: Well, the banking or the bankers.
Speaker 3: What all can the bankers do?
Speaker 1: I mean, they sprint the money, they caused inflation, like after COVID, they'll call the money their print.
Speaker 3: Why you have how are they the problem of the war? How they for the war?
Speaker 2: He gets complicated, But look at World War One?
Speaker 1: For example, the Warburgs were funding Germany Jewish bankers the war works for funding.
Speaker 3: Funny, what were they funding that?
Speaker 1: They were the ones in charged both the federal banks. They are the ones printing money so we can keep going war. There's two weird When two brothers are funding war. You agree that's a little weird, right, Two brothers are both Oh.
Speaker 3: No funding wars separate. But but what do we mean they're funding war?
Speaker 1: Is that? So the one guy had the federal federal reserve in America, another brother was in charge of Germany's I don't have the name of the federal reserve banks.
Speaker 2: So they're the ones that can print money out of there. And these are two brothers.
Speaker 3: But how is that? How does that mean they funded the war those themself.
Speaker 1: When they need money, they're the ones in charge of printing it. It's a little bit. But who needed money the America in Germany? So you could see the people maybe they want the war if they're printing money in charging.
Speaker 3: You interest on it, uh huh so, but they just the people that's giving them money to the people that actually want the war, Well, they're kind of printing unless they're encouraging the wars. I mean now, I mean we can said that all the evidence on how they were encouraging encouraging the I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying we make grant and we're blaming is everything because if you really, in my opinion, this is an opinion, when you really look at what happened in Germany. A lot of it was Hitler not take responsibilities for his bad decisions.
Speaker 1: Well, he had his economy flourishing and went from like great Depression to the number one. It was the biggest recovery in world history. You can you can like ask ai ain't got the West Western fast? They won't like tell you. But if you start asking, okay, yeah, this is then trying.
Speaker 3: To do with all this half a pulling Hitler.
Speaker 1: It wasn't good enough for Hitler, but it take over every landa is Germany like twenty I'm just saying it's complex.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he was perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he's the face of evil when really it's a complext.
Speaker 3: He was an ego mania, power hungry person who took it too far and ruined his own country because he wanted too much. You have to think of yourself in a very weird way. He was not a good leader. That shows bad leaders ship when you want it, when you want it so bad to the point where you lose it all. That's how you know you already.
Speaker 1: Bad or church Hell really pushed for the war, and Hitler made some mistakes, for sure. I won't deny that a lot of Indeed, dating Russia in winter, that's not very sick.
Speaker 3: And then he took the punk way out.
Speaker 1: He had me be able to torture him otherwise.
Speaker 3: But but you took I mean he took the punk way ow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you got to Argentina. I think he probably didn't it. If some people make that.
Speaker 3: Claim, I like, it's a big bad wolf, because you know, he declared war on.
Speaker 2: Us, I think, oh, yeah, he did. You're right about that.
Speaker 3: He declared it. He said, he said, he said, hold on, He said hold on, y'all about the partner with who hold on?
Speaker 2: We go after there about in Japan.
Speaker 3: So he's like, all right, because he thought Japan was long. You know, he came out and said, hold on, I'm a big bad wolf and got smoked, got cooked.
Speaker 1: Well, it was mostly the Russians where it took a lot of casualties. But yeah, the Americans too, Guys like I'm saying because of the hell.
Speaker 3: I'm because of the hilt Hitler lost. And in reality, let let's say Germany was flourishing. I mean, just you couldn't just kept that. You couldn't have been a good leader there. He was top person magazine of the Person of the Year.
Speaker 1: He was really popular. Lot people loved him. In Americans, he.
Speaker 3: Was popular, but he was an egomaniac, power hungry, terrible leader. He was a tyrants couldn't be.
Speaker 1: He made huge mistakes, but his people loved him. Like he said, he got them from the worst economy to the best economy. Shut down the trans clinics. You can't say it's all bad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not listen. A serial killer can help it all lay across the street. I don't think no human every single action they take us back. But I mean the what what marks did you actually leave when you when you when you left? Because that's how they go out.
Speaker 1: Germany ended up getting destroyed, but we could.
Speaker 3: Germany would probably been perfect, not perfect, but husb have been great. If he never would have tried to conjure other places.
Speaker 1: If people were int're gone to pull one with ye because he had his economy boom and he went to pull in would have been able. He probably shouldn't done that, but you can look back and that that was that was more his territory than the Israel than Israel, that was his twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: These guys are looking at three thousand years ago, being that was my land.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's trying to justify because like he is the reason for all that. There wouldn't have been that World War without him trying to invade these places because he was warned not to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's like that was my land.
Speaker 2: So it's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is a complicated. Also, as America gotten better since World War Two, they did, we really win, more powerful, but they've got that's when all the lgps I've got it started getting pushed. Who started pushing all that the trans stuff, I mean they got ran out out of Germany and came to America.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean the trans stuff. But at a lot of that stuff here was the.
Speaker 1: First the first trans clinic of voters in Berlin.
Speaker 3: Yes, but what I'm saying is a lot of trumps got popular in the US later in the US, especially the trans stuff. I mean, you got to think about it. In the two thousands, most countries voted against sat sex lags. I mean at a Ctain point in California voted against Sant Saxon marriage.
Speaker 1: When they left it up to the vault long ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we're not talking about that long ago. So I think the LGBT stuff, I think that was because of feminism being pushed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the Frankfurt school was in Germany, mostly Jewish, that was shut down. Most of them came to America in Columbia and then that slowly started trickling over. This was the mindset that he was strongly against. And I'm god saying all Jews, but it's these are Jewish people that that pushed that.
Speaker 3: I think. This is this is my opinion. Even let's say he got rid of some stuff that we would agree as bad. My my big is, what's what's the motive behind these things? And the motive was about the racial parody every time.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't hateful towards other races. He just thought that Germans was for Germany. And the Japanese, well he hated Jews, but towards others, but they always act like, oh yeah, hatred towards black people. That Jesse Olwens went there and like talked about how great he was treated and like, I mean that that was.
Speaker 3: Just from a sports aspect, but even then different social the socialism was only four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, social the three houses only for white people.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Think about like and you know, we gonna get over the numbers of the hotcaust whatever. That's not what I'm talking about. But even now, they went to house to see who was who was a Jewish? Who wasn't how that they did it, not justifying that.
Speaker 2: I'm not juthing he did. I think the numbers were exaggerated.
Speaker 3: But I don't even think it was exaggerated. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, I still think that was a bout. These bad things happened these people.
Speaker 3: I don't care what is the number is, even if you against the bankers. The majority of these jewsyqu were innocent people.
Speaker 1: That's true, innocent. So I'm not going to disagree.
Speaker 3: He was just so angry at Secony. We blame all of them. Come on, that's a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. I'm not going to disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there were some problems with the bankers, the people that are pushing the trends, the frame, so there was some Jewish common problems there, but to blame them all, I mean, I think.
Speaker 3: Of general idiology, the psychogastin and the ideology and this in this country. I couldn't mistake it remember the top top of my head. But I think it was a second with Jewish person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think it's probably I think a lot of a lot of the feminism, a lot of homosexuality.
Speaker 3: But again, right, I talked to a Orthodo Jewis Radbots and this right, I'm not going to lump him in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because most of the superligious ones don't.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I have an interview with a rabbi Toby, a singer, and he called people like George Soros children. I'm saying, so I finally make that separation. It's like, I'm not saying you can't love people into.
Speaker 1: Groups because there are some traits, but you can't know.
Speaker 3: I agree, we have to love people into groups accurately if that's gonna be what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I people think I hate Jews. That's not true at all. I hate some Jews.
Speaker 3: I mean you see most.
Speaker 1: So like the d R caused a lot of problem to a country's rap with a couple of things fun. Well, I don't know that sh it's fun. But Trump you were you really blew up on the scene with the pro Trump rap. You had the big hat. I remember seeing you at first started following politics and that just you got so popular that way. But then earlier I said, then you turned on Trump, but really he turned on you. Yeah, I mean your whole popularity is based on Trump, though, so it took so much cartlage to lose a big piece of your base initially.
Speaker 3: So when I went viral and I did this on purpose, my shirt said teen Jesus, and I wore that people gonna understand this is a God first thing. I've always made it clear as a God first, I thought to someone twenty twenty called God first. But I did get popular amongst Trump supporters. But the reason I even started being a Republican is because I thought this was the political home for Christians. And then I walked through debates between Trump and Ted Cruise and everybody. I liked, being Carson Moore about about Trump had a little more spunk.
Speaker 1: Than we needed.
Speaker 2: He did have that fire.
Speaker 3: He had had that fire. But that's why I started becoming a heavy Trump supporter. And then he did do things he was about the rite to pray back to schools. I mean, there's a few things I thought he did. I was like, okay, you know what I'm saying, but then you realize that in reality he's a populist, which means he's just gonna do he needs to do in that moment or whatever.
Speaker 2: Fibulist. It kind of sold out to the corporations.
Speaker 3: I think I think he's a coptunist, bro.
Speaker 1: And I used to be a big Trump sappant. I used to be a big band turning on and I lost so much support that all people were mad I turned on I lost or he turned on me.
Speaker 3: I should say I lost so many followers, bro, it added up too much, Bro, like you had the vaccine. And then he hosted the LGBT party in mar Lago to celebrate the Joe Biden policy. We're like coldifying the same as Mary as well. That's disgust filthy. So when that happened, I remember I had a last year in my homie sonny. I said, he has one more strike with me, and then you tried out, Yeah out, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a good loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's what I did give someone once to twice as well.
Speaker 3: So then he did the he started attacking pro life people.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, my goodness, this was was it a twenty twenty two mind times. I think twenty two mini turns I think is what it was. He's not taking to pro life. He said pro life pro lifers were the reason why it wasn't as big as Maral Wave as it could have been. Now, my dad is just not statistically accurate. You read the exit polls, this can't be what you got from. So now I know it's propaganda, not only purposely trying to change Republicans' position on abortion, which means that you you're the most liberal Republican of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get the first gage.
Speaker 3: Bro, even Mitt Romney, right, he was like so to look on on the pro life issue, but he knew the base, so he he had to cater to us. He had to switch. Well there this time, I was a dennograt some now to us, but he had to cater to the pro lifers and change his positions. But his position changed in the way where he went from you know, exceptions to normal hundredersent and pro life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to be pro choice because you can look back and clearly see that there's murder.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone's dating gonna call it. You gotta go pregnant.
Speaker 1: But then I could just fill the life in there, and I'm still glad that he didn't kill my child. You know, before then I was pro choice, but I could just like, there's clearly a baby in there.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like I've always been pro life, but actually became more pro life when you see. I'm gonna tell the kind of second to me.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: There's a guy goes around the's pro life. He'll talk about babies being aboarded, but instad in the baby as it's a dog, and these liberals like heartbroken and.
Speaker 2: They get their care and I love dogs, but they can't rub that's.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the dog's treat them this way.
Speaker 2: And then they tell them at the end like, well I'm a want a baby, then it's all matter.
Speaker 3: Then it don't matter. So it just makes me more ProLife.
Speaker 2: They say, that's just insanity.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're coming sales by that logic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't think reach in with flyers and replace the head out. It's just so sick. It's hard to watch this stuff.
Speaker 3: And on Planting Parenthood old website, they told you what they did with the sales and the limbs. They said they donated it for research. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They admitted that. I remember that Merches issue.
Speaker 1: I kind of basically try to stay blind to which maybe I shouldn't maybe talk about it more and look at and do it more to issue.
Speaker 2: I'm just always, bro, if you was, I always was pro choice.
Speaker 1: But then I remember having that moment realization of just feeling sick, like, Bro, I couldn't kill my baby.
Speaker 3: When they explain how an abortion go about, Bro, it's the most disgusting. It is the most inhumane thing. It's sickening.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: When all the people supported and celebrated, I'm like, you know, so Trump, he had in three tricks and he was out and he kept going like I think like a lot of people realize that what the Epstein fouls, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that just oh they're democratic hoaks.
Speaker 3: But then a couple of months before that, they were trying to hype THESOK and they had them with the with the folds you know what sore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he apendingly he gave them out.
Speaker 3: They're all dancing and those poor guys, and all of a sudden, nobody cares about the sing fails, right, all of a sudden nobody cares. So it's like, I look like fifteen thousand dollars on one day, bro.
Speaker 1: But but you gotta burn it down sometimes and get rid of to get rid of the dead way. People are coming around and Rus and we're right now. Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. When I came out against Trump, people said I was leaving music. I fell off, and I think the most I've ever had making pro trum music. I think I had twelve millions trains and one year on Spotify. And then I will say when I when I turned on him, I got eleven million trains in next year, went down a little bit. You know, it's crazy that was last year. Back this year fifteen million Spotify and.
Speaker 2: It's way above me up two months left, so it's pumping up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it was like, I'm more probably than I've ever been in my life standing on principles. After all these people turned on me because I thought people liked me because my faith came first and I supported Trump. But I realized that they only cared that I supported Trump. I could have been a transgender homosexual as soon as I had on the MAGA hat yep, and that and you know when I realized that, that's when I say I don't care about losing.
Speaker 1: Him, no, not to what I just with Trump too. I seen him the first time I treated something like that, I had so much backlash, like, oh, I want to talk about this, But eventually he's kept doing bad things. But I'm like, okay, I gotta like start talking about this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because because at first we don't want to talk about it because Trump does have that or Trump he'sable, like he's a very likable guy, and you really want to like Trump, bro, but it starts stacking up.
Speaker 2: And you like guitarist that that strake number.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, bro, God leave twelve.
Speaker 2: I don't go right now, like real bro.
Speaker 1: The memes like fooled me again with a trumpet. It's like they're going around again, bro.
Speaker 3: And it even with like the promises he made, like he really not keeping nothing, bro, Like my wife isn't it hasn't gotten better.
Speaker 1: On the Trump inflations up, well, he shut the country down for COVID. He shut the fucking country. People get so mad and say no he didn't, but he was like he was mad. When the Georgia guy opened up, he was yelling at like he mad at Sweden. He was, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean not only that he said he was a follow of the vaccine. He praised the vaccine. Yes I'm talking about but I remember watching Foxon's interview with Trump and he said, the only people, the only reason people are not taking the vaccines is because BIA's president, the vice president, my father was taken. I'm like, oh, so you think we're just when you you.
Speaker 2: Think we're cold though, it really is a cult, the magic.
Speaker 1: That's when I realized, like, oh, these people are like a cold and I get it because I liked him too, and get finished people talking shit.
Speaker 2: But then you just start seeing stacking up.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, I'm taking somewhere now. So many people called me and was like, dang.
Speaker 1: He was right. I'm getting a lot of that now too.
Speaker 3: Starting files woke a lot of peoples, woke so many people up.
Speaker 2: That was the one and like, finally you guys are finally seeing it.
Speaker 3: I got a phone call and it was like, Bro, wish I would have I wish I would have left the MAGA movement where you did. And I was like and I was like, I mean, bro, I just saw it right on the wall. I have a set of values that I'm not volting on period, because they come from something I think is bigger than me, which is God's world, which is the Bible. And when that's consistent, I don't have to worry about switching my beliefs all the time because my beliefs are already there and that don't change. That word don't change. So if Trump doesn't meet that criteria, then he has to get let go of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well didn't you. Kay? The Democrats were worse for COVID, right, but Trump still went along with it, and I'm gonna be like, oh, you weren't as bad as Biden, therefore I'm gonna praise you.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, you shut the fucking country down. And that did so much.
Speaker 1: Damage people's mental health businesses. I know, people got addicted to drugs, committed suicide, lost their businesses, it destroyed something.
Speaker 3: I think more people got radicalized because all they could go to was the internet. I mean even I don't know if you watched the report from Tyler Robinson's their ex roommate, and what he said happened to them over the years was.
Speaker 1: That over the COVID stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm bro they had discord loss dating back to like twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: That's when these kids went crazy Bro Lance.
Speaker 3: Twigs who was Tyler Robinson Tranny Lover got the boyfriend. Yeah he was a libertarian.
Speaker 1: He was a.
Speaker 3: Libertarian and Tyler Robinson was.
Speaker 1: A political he was just whatever they turned into training broking people just.
Speaker 3: Just over time. I'm telling you, you're stuck in the house and the only people you're talking to is gamers, and now you're just getting radicalized on the internet. It's I mean, I think COVID ruined a lot of like broke.
Speaker 1: Out one hundred percent agrees like I need to be social. So I was forcing myself out doing stuff. Ya. I was around the country doing like national parks, trying to fly. But we were both people refused to wear noun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was driving the world. But but I make sure to stay out bro, because like him, was are social creatures. Bro, We're not meant to be stuck in the house, like just not even being close to people. I think that just does. I think that is traumatic to humans, to our to our biology. That is a traumatic event when you where you're not supposed to be social.
Speaker 2: So you know, I joint get the kids because we struggled with it.
Speaker 1: Not we like young children. You know, some people don't have good parents and stuff still coming home, no food, rough home life, bro.
Speaker 3: Some parents don't let their cousins over the house.
Speaker 1: People people like Luckily my mom was like come over because like, no, I want to see it. I know people are families staying with they're just hiding for like people are just hiding out for a year.
Speaker 3: That does the psyche of it.
Speaker 2: Human just freaked out.
Speaker 1: I walked around the mask, they would turn their back on me. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's it's a crazy experience. And I think I think we're just now saying that things. I think people being so radicalized on every issue now is because of them.
Speaker 1: I haven't really thought about that, but that's interesting that you might be right, bro, because because you spent because the ractations.
Speaker 2: Are coming now a few years later started building by.
Speaker 3: Mass shootings has went up like everything bad, everything bad has went up because people were stuck in the house getting radicalized. And then over the course they start idolizing these people like a lot.
Speaker 2: I have to have a community.
Speaker 3: Naturally, a lot of these mass shooters, the school shooters, they idolize, the Nashville school shooters.
Speaker 2: Had great conversation, Brother, Yes, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We'll be rapping. But where can people find you what you got going on?
Speaker 3: You just like paying bracs and gray anywhere? Man, I have by the time this released, I should have an album out and based on how my years going, it should be my biggest album yet. So you know it's type of bright and gray.
Speaker 2: Anywhere? Do you put your songs on Twitter and stuff?
Speaker 3: Two yearsly or my My main Twitter is mainly haters, but I might post this stuff a.
Speaker 1: Few You get a lot of haters now, the Trump haters, A conversations everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody think I'm a Zionist or anything. You just don't know.
Speaker 2: Can't win when you're in the middle.
Speaker 3: You're really screwed both sides you and there's no room for objectivity. But I'm gonna do it anyway, man, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Bro