Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. Hey, about fifteen minutes left in the voting for you say we played this morning. If you would like to be involved in that process, could win you change addiction tickets.
Speaker 3: You're voting on which sevenary three song you want to hear at nine o'clock. Uh huh, one of the bus votes. That's when we play back. Your choices are my my water's edge. We're lucky, lucky, lucky?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: What else? What's going on? I don't know? All right?
Speaker 2: Fish stories, taco. Ye're an avid fishermen. You know how these go? They get embellished over the years.
Speaker 3: Isn't it funny that the avid fishermen didn't even fish in the Aufshore.
Speaker 2: Piasco, but did managed to catch quite the bus. Two dudes, two buddies were fishing off the coast of Australia past weekend. Now, I want to frame this and y'all have seen this. As of the last few weeks, there's been this smattering of situations where whales have struck vessels and overturned them and oh yeah, were they breach? They breach and then come back. These two dudes are out. There's no video of this one, but there is the hospital report.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Whale comes up just tail smacks the one guy right in the head while he's just on the boat. I don't kill it. Knocked him unconscious. Yeah, I was thinking that could kill you, to the point where his other buddy, who was obviously stunned at what had just happened, and you know, the whale as quick as it was there, disappears and is gone off doing whale things. So he's like, oh, what are whale things? Pat and you know, stuff with blowholes and.
Speaker 3: Little little wooden guys living inside of them named Pinocchio. Wouldn't that it? And then jonah, jonah, damn it with the nose. Yeah, he was in a whale too, didn't he get stuck in the whale?
Speaker 2: It was Jonah, isn't it?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the dude's knocked out cold by the whale. Tail and his friends got fake motors him to the back to shore and they get him to the emergency room and they treat the guy his outward injuries are just superficial. He was just knocked silly and knocked out cold. He comes too, has no idea, no recollection of any of this happening, and they're like, do you know what happened? He no, Why am I here?
Speaker 3: Told him this story? That's when they call it knocked your lights out? Good wared it knocked it and knocked him to where he didn't even know. Wow, there was a whale. Remember the whale. I believe it was a week ago. One breach and landed right on that boat. And luckily there was a kid nearby that then saw the whole thing happen, and he came to the rescue.
Speaker 2: Searching hind loafer an opportunity to scream, Paul.
Speaker 3: Watson here, Nope, don't do it. Jonah Taco's correct. It was Geppetto and Pinocchio. They were stuck in the whale. Remember they started a fire. Who the hell's Jonah Jonah's the He's But they're a band, the Jonah Boys, Jonah's boy brothers. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Apparently getting stuck in the belly of a whale is a more common thing than many of us have. I have more fish related news. This is the story of missing frozen fish. Another group of anglers, group of buddies who go to Alaska every year to fish.
Speaker 3: We know people who do that, people that run the Orlando Princess Charles, He's gone on a few of those trips.
Speaker 2: Well, they do this once a year in an effort to get enough fish for the whole year for their families. They caught like two thousand pounds of various fish that they had frozen.
Speaker 3: And then you ship it back home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on the plane with them, and the plane had to divert and they got delayed and ended up onto their destination, which was eventually Seattle, and the fish never showed up. They're out two thousand pounds of fish from this trip annual trip. They make a lot of money too. I know the trip takes a lot of money. Then the shipping. I guess they want to pay shipping if it didn't make it. Well, they ended up locating the fish. It was left on a plane for several days.
Speaker 3: Was it defrosted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all spoiled and.
Speaker 3: All right. Jonah wasn't a whale to pat Jonah and the whale is from the Bible that's your Catholic school coming out. That's what it was. And yes, Pinocchio was stuck in a whale as well.
Speaker 2: Puncture aside with the nose.
Speaker 3: I think they were going to use part of it, part of Pinocchio in the fire they made inside the whale. Remember, I just remember bits and pieces. His nose would not grow hard enough to poke through a whale either, all that blubber, it's just a little piece of wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they gave him one hundred dollars voucher for the airline. Yeah, I would lose my ass. They are, oh they are. They're disputing this big time. I don't know how you make good on that other than upping that dollar amounts.
Speaker 3: Do you maybe have to go to the fishery and say, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's here's something to think about next time you're out at a joint that has a jukebox. You know how jukeboxes are now You can play just about anything because they're digital and just sit there on your phone and do it. But you know, you can still go up to the actual console.
Speaker 3: And do you remember the story where the guy was driving by in his car and programming all this crappy music on a jukebox.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on to that thought. Here a guy in his mid forties had his jaw broken in Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, overox.
Speaker 2: He was in Dead Beats Bar in Providence early Tuesday morning, about one o'clock. Yeah, he had gone up to the jukebox and made a couple of selections, and when his songs started playing, a group of other guys in the bar dragged him outside and beat his ass over whatever it was he played on the jukebox. They don't say what he played.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. A large part of this is user error. They're very uncool for breaking the guy's jaw. But if you're walking into a bar called what Dead Beats, Dead Beats Bar, and you're in there at one o'clock in the morning Tuesday morning, you are getting maybe a drink and hauling ash, You don't talk to anybody, you don't make any weird looks at people. You just don't walk in there.
Speaker 2: Dude. When you're in a place and there's music playing, a lot of times you don't even notice the music playing because it's just there in.
Speaker 3: The background until.
Speaker 2: That crappy, horrible, obnoxious song comes on, and then almost everybody in the whole place looks around trying to figure out who they all played it.
Speaker 3: And this one they all grabbed this guy and beat the s out him exactly. You played what.
Speaker 1: Stakendred for three decades.
Speaker 3: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one w j R R