Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Weldy for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show, Happy Monday, Whoo Whoo Monday so much less exciting, and I remember it's a Monday. I'm Selina, by the way, and I'm Jess. Do you guys want to hear about an awful time I had over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Of course, Gramm you can.
Speaker 2: Probably relate to this because your life is revolving around kids sports right now.
Speaker 3: Also miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, same with me. Well, we go to so my oldest daughter, who I'm not allowed to talk about on the air except except for when she's not listening now because she's still sleeping. So she plays softball, right So when I go to her games, if my husband's not there, if he's unable to go, it's just me and then I have my two toddlers, which is a nightmare trying to control them. It's cold, it's windy, they're hungry, everything's always going wrong. It's just it's just awful.
Speaker 4: We've seen it live in person, me and granadmh.
Speaker 2: That's right, you guys have so you know what I'm talking about. So we're at her game mind you it is it's my daughter's turn to bring snacks. I guess who didn't remember mom because I'm busy.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, that's the most important job of the important job.
Speaker 2: But thankfully you know snack bar. You can buy team snacks there, so I'm like, cool, go to the snack bar or to them nachos and like whatever else. The problem is I have to wait there to get the snacks to the girls. And normally, if it gets cold enough, I'm like, okay, kids, let's go to the car. We'll park somewhere we can watch them the car. That wasn't an option, so I had to sit outside.
Speaker 3: Let me just ask one quick question. Yeah, you're in this vision because you forgot the snacks. You know, a little snack bag or whatever. You're just gonna hand them like handfuls of piping out nachos as they walk off the field. Like here, you get a handful of cheesy nachas. You get a handful of cheesy and like just put it straight into their hand.
Speaker 2: No, what were they come out in like little things and there's enough for the team. They get like a whole meal.
Speaker 3: That's EXPI wow, I can two slices of an like two orange slices, Capri sun and a pack of fruit snacks.
Speaker 2: No, my intention, My original plan was to make a cute little goodie bags with like all the cute little like stickers to the pencil, little key chains, and then you know what I mean. I wanted to I wanted to make it cute. That didn't happens.
Speaker 3: I forgot it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So it's it's nearing the end of the game. I have to go. Let the snack bar know. Hey, we're in the last inning. You know, in the next minutes or so, you can start bringing them out. Things are already pre ordered, they already, they already know. I'm in line. It's my it's my turn to tell no. Actually, it's a great way to support and it's probably bar According.
Speaker 5: To young kid like dolls behind.
Speaker 3: Them, here comes another mom.
Speaker 2: Everything volunteer hours.
Speaker 3: Anyway, thirty eight. Right now, I'm just about to get home. We'll go home in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm in line, can't lose my spot, almost to the front, and then my kids decide to run away. It's like it's like four baseball fields and in the middle of a snack bar, they decide to run circles around the snack bar, and I have to chase them. I could look, I could barely even walk because I'm so sore from working out. Now I'm having to speed run to catch up with these little people. I finally, I finally am like, like the lady of the snack bar gets the hint, like, hey, bring the notches out. In ten minutes, I'm chasing my kids around. I finally snatched one of them up by the arm and I'm like, we're going to the car. As I am dragging her to the car, someone comes up. It's like, hey, aren't you Selenas the JV show. Worst possible thing anyone could do to me at that point, and I'm like, yeah, so what to do? So bad because I would have loved to have stopped and talked to that person, but I was just like, yeah, okay, gotta go.
Speaker 3: Hey, when I go, lock my kid in the car and lock the doors and keep the windows up so I can go wrestle some mind exactly. I just let them run away. I just let my kids run away. They ran away from me in Costco the other day, and I was like, this is gonna be a valuable lesson when they can't find me.
Speaker 2: Your kids are older. I have a two year old.
Speaker 3: They need a valuable lesson.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to let run away, possibly into the parking lot or into the street.
Speaker 3: Let them run it's a learn a valuable lesson about traffic.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that was my worst experience of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Fall thirty for nine in the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess, Happy Monday. Jess was just telling me about the itill ideal excuse me, time to drink coffees. You know, we are just addicted to that stuff here on the JV Show. Before we get to that, because it has reminded me that I silly, me, so stupid. I considered giving up coffee for lent, but I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do that zero percent.
Speaker 2: Chances that have zero percent chance.
Speaker 3: Even though the coffee in our building is ineffective, it's weak, it doesn't do anything right.
Speaker 2: But straight from here, I go get a real coffee.
Speaker 3: Even still, I still have to have the coffee here. It's just you because it's part of the morning ritual. I need it, and maybe it's a mental thing you think it's doing sou Are you going to be giving up something for lent? Are you someone that gives something up for lent each year?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't done it in a long time. Growing up, you know you had to. And then once I moved out of my mom's house, it's like f that, I'm do what I want. But this year my daughter was like really pressing me because she gives up something every year, okay, and she was like pressing me about it, and I couldn't decide. So as of now, I still have not given up anything. I thought about the coffee I thought of. I thought of giving up celsius. Can't do that, and so I told her maybe. She was like, why don't you just like give up cussing? Can't do that? And I was like, maybe I'll maybe I'll give up yelling at home and she was like, mom has to be something you like and I was like, yeah, well I love to yell at you guys, but it didn't last satisfying yelling.
Speaker 4: So how long do you think you could go without like coffee.
Speaker 2: A day to day?
Speaker 1: I could do it.
Speaker 3: I'd be sad about it. I could do it.
Speaker 2: Literally, I would not be able to fund I could do it, and I should do it, because you guys, my teeth are just getting like more and more like stained.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I wasn't gonna say anything. I think I could do it just because I don't feel like the coffee. I don't feel like a cup of coffee does anything for me. I feel like it's just something to look forward to in the morning and it's part of your ritual or whatever. But if I had to give it up, I bet you I would be no less tired or whatever. I don't think it does anything.
Speaker 2: For me really, see, it holds me over until after the show, or I could go get some real energy.
Speaker 4: So, now, you don't drink coffee from the alley way behind from Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Oh got it, I guess the alley way behind the Starbucks or you got a guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, unless you pick up a coffee on your way to work, then you're kind of waiting a little while before you drink it. If you're waiting until you drink it here at work, right, I'm telling you so, So apparently you have to wait at least an hour to an hour and a half but after you wake up to drink your coffee for like better results with your energy, so that it doesn't mess with your natural energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's me. Well, maybe I wait too long because I have an hour drive in the morning from Napa to the city, and I don't get my first coffee until well into I've been here for quite some time. But sometimes when the show's already started.
Speaker 5: But then after the show, you don't go and pick up another coffee, right, You don't drink coffee at all after that, So then you're not really as dependent as Lena.
Speaker 3: Selena over here is addicted, very dependent.
Speaker 2: Es. Did you give anything up for Lynn?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I thought about it too blasphemy. I have to report you to the Pope. I guess you have somebody below him because he's been pretty right. Yeah, I'm not going to text him directly, but I have to alert somebody, some sort of archbishop or something.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't upset them, especially the Pope if he's sick.
Speaker 3: Right, That's why I'm going to the archbishops, the other people.
Speaker 2: We would deserve that we would We'll do an ext year.
Speaker 3: What's the punishment.
Speaker 2: I think you just don't get into daddy what it is.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hot, you guys. I'd packed some clothes that are good for hot weather because it's going to be brutal.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Small thirty four nine of the Bays number one hit music station. Hope had a great weekend. Thanks for joining the JV Show. Back here again on this Monday morning. I'm Selena up Graham. Jess, I think ran to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You know that. Uh, it's your usual time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's listener. Hers can't it can't hold much, not for too long, so she disappears every now and again. I saw this, uh not not an interview with Michelle Obama. She was on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah podcast, she's launching her own podcast. Yeah, she's got her own podcast. I think it's her and her brother, I can't remember who. It's her and someone else. They've got their own podcast. But then she's also been making the podcast rounds, being on other people's podcast It's a lot of podcasts, a lot of podcasting. Jess bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a mess in there. I don't go in there right now.
Speaker 3: You got so.
Speaker 2: Michelle Obama was on Kylie Kelsey's post a lie and Jelle I'm gon a lie. This is the last week and Michelle Obama was talking about a nightly dispute that she and Barack have, okay, and it is about their bedtimes because he is a night owl and lacks to stay up late, and she likes to go to bed early, like seven thirty, seventh third, probably eight o'clock. She said that ninety She said, that's the early bedtimes for her started when, like her, you know, they had really young kids and so it was like that routine. It was, you you know, bad time at seven, bedtime seven thirty. And ever since then she's like appreciated those early nights. Yeah, if they have a party, they have guess over, she says, she stays up and all that, but other than that, she likes to be in bed early. Graham, how is that dynamic in your relationship?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, unfortunately for my wife, she's adopted my bedtime, which is an earlier bedtime during the week because of this job and the hours, So that eight thirty rolls around and I'm brushing teeth and it is like as soon as I get my kids in bed, I go to bed the second I tuck him in, I walk straight into my bed and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: And she goes to bed too.
Speaker 3: And then Kate will often read. She'll stay up not that much later, but she'll get in bed and then read for a while or whatever, or maybe watch TV or something. And but you know what I mean, I think she does miss having somebody like hang out with, you know, once the kids are to bed and watch a show or whatever. Like we don't do that like that during the week. Now. The thing that bugs me a little bit not bugs me. But then a Friday rolls around, and I will fight to stay up because you only get to do that, you get Friday night, you get Saturday night. So I will fight. I will do anything it takes to stay awake and like be up and hang out. Kate's the opposite. She'll be like, all right, I'm tired, I'm ready to go to bed. Like no, it's nine o'clock or nine thirty on a Friday, Like I want to stay up. She's like, I have no idea where She always says like, I don't get how you have this like burst of energy. I'm like, because it's like photo, I feel like I'm gonna be missing out. Yeah, I don't know. As you get older. Look, bedtime is the greatest time of the day, like going to bed, No, there's nothing better than that. You're just like I can't wait to get into my own bed and go to sleep. But on a Friday or Saturday night, I feel like my weekend's wasted if I don't stay awake and do something.
Speaker 2: I am the exact same way Graham, And during the week I do feel bad for my husband because it's like I could, I could go to bed at seven easy, I should. I don't get to because you know, my kids are still awake, right, But then oftentimes I do fight to stay awake. I think on average, I'm probably up to like maybe almost ten, because if we do try to, I do try to stay up and spend some time with him, yep, because I know it drives him crazy me going to bed and like as soon as I lay down, knocked out, you know, And that could be at as early as eight, And I know it drives him crazy because he could be up all night, and most nights he is. There's literally been times where I wake up for work my alarm is going off, it's three forty five and he's still up, gone to sleep, and here's still up. We're not content or whatever. Like if I was in his position, it would drive me insane if my partner was just like always sleepy total of six schedule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to have the bartender schedule where I was up till three or four in the morning, like that was just normal to me. But then now you know, situation reverted.
Speaker 2: And I always heard people say, like, if you and your partner don't have the same schedule, it's not going to work out. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true, not at all. But it impedes on quality time sometimes, Yeah, no, it does. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Wilddy for nine The JV Show, I'm Selina and I'm just Today's hottest trending. I had some stories that I wanted to talk about, but Graham, because we just talked about Michelle Obama a few moments ago, you told me the craziest rumor.
Speaker 3: Have you guys not been hearing this about the Obama. So there's been a lot of rumors and stuff and articles I've read about marriage troubles in the Obama.
Speaker 2: I've seen things about that, but then you threw in a name that I had never heard in connection to any of this.
Speaker 3: One of the prevailing theories, I guess, And I want to ask you guys, if you do think there's actual trouble in the Obama marriage, because there's been a lot of times when there's this much smoke, might be a little fire. But one of these stories that's come out is that Obama and Jennifer Aniston. Barock and Jennifer Aniston have been linked like they've been dating. And I was like jaw drop when I read that, crazy, like that is there any truth to that? And I feel like she's been asked about it and she said, well, we met at a party one time, like that's the only time we've ever really crossed paths. But where would that, like, where does this rumor come from? That's an oddly, very specific one, and a lot of times when we see one of these oddly specific rumors, there's something to it. But is is Barock and Jennifer Aniston have been next celebrity couple?
Speaker 2: My head around them being a couple.
Speaker 3: I can't wrap my head around you know, he and Michelle having marriage troubles because they seem like they're such a great marriage, and maybe they do. Do you guys think first there's any truth to any of this. I don't think relationship turmoil.
Speaker 2: Look, it's like you never know any couple that seems perfect. They're not, only because nobody is and no couple is perfect, That's why. But you always have those couples that you would never think anything whatever happened to them, The Curries, for example, the Obamas, you know, they just you seen that you think from the outside that they have this perfect relationship. I don't want to believe that Michelle and Barack have any troubles. You know, we talked about the Kylie Kelsey podcast. Michelle was on last week. Yeah, and she said, there's no trouble with them. Yeah, you know that. I mean, the biggest their biggest disagreement is that she likes to go to bed early and he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I'm looking online and they're saying these Jennifer Aniston and Barock rumors started like last August. These have been going for a while.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I never had, you know, And it says last August in Touch magazine, And I don't know how much you believe the stuff. They published published an attention grabbing cover with the headline the truth about Jen and Barack, so like this has already been everybody knows about this except us. Apparently, the cover claimed that Michelle Obama was quote betrayed and that Barack Obama and Aniston were obsessed with each other.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Story not published online. It was revealed that the rumor came from the popular popular celebrity gossip podcast Who Weekly? Have you ever heard of the podcast? Weekly?
Speaker 2: No? Me?
Speaker 3: Neither No?
Speaker 5: And I I don't see them like, I don't see their energies really matching.
Speaker 4: He seems like a calm guy.
Speaker 5: She I feel like would need somebody like I would see her with Adam Sandler because they're such good friends.
Speaker 2: Their energy like give really brother sister vibes like nothing romantic. I don't think there's anything going on. I read Michelle's book, One of Them, and I mean she's given up, She's given up so much for this man and everything that they've been through together in raising their kids. I just I don't see. I don't see it happen. And however, I will say not their kids. I have gone off to college, they moved out. They are empty nesters. If there ever was a time to realize, hey, maybe we are growing apart, this would be the time to do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, And apparently Jennifer Andison has been asked about this. Jimmy Kimmel asked her about it and she says, absolutely untrue. I know Michelle more than him, she said on that show. And this was from a while back. How are we oblivious to these rumors? I feel like this is like a really big thing.
Speaker 2: And Jennifer single, she was, Yeah, as far as I know, Well, no, not anymore. She's dating Brockabama.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Totally dating.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Weld for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show, Happy Monday. I'm Selena.
Speaker 3: You dial it back.
Speaker 2: It's only Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Monday, and this Monday is Monday.
Speaker 2: I just hot coffee chess, right, that's my Yeah, sorry about that?
Speaker 3: Oh nice. I'm Graham and I'm Jess Graham.
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about something one Mayner is doing. Do you guys know what a Maynor is?
Speaker 2: Is that someone from Maine?
Speaker 3: It is Okay, but why is that the thing Mayner they're actually called that. I saw that in an article and said, one manor is a source of ideas for better, safer.
Speaker 2: Hair Extensorry, that is so stupid.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't it be a Mainnonian? No?
Speaker 2: I think all that.
Speaker 3: What about a main Atonian better Maynor? Anyways, somebody in Maine, this manor is coming up with an idea for safer hair extensions. I didn't know hair extention extensions were dangerous, did you, guys?
Speaker 2: I know it damages your hair. Ye lose a lot of it.
Speaker 3: That's not the safer part of this. The what this person is saying is that cheaper hair extensions are made of really bad things synthetic. All these cheap synthetic hair brands contain all kinds of toxins and all sorts of stuff acrylic, polyester, some other things I can't pronounce, and a lot of things that are carcinogens, lead and other VOCs. A bunch of these things linked to causing cancer. Now, if you get the more high quality extensions that are made from real hair or whatever, comple hair, but they can cost thousands, those ones are your safe for alternative.
Speaker 2: But who can afford that exactly so expensive.
Speaker 3: Did you guys know that the cheap hair extensions were so bad for you and made out.
Speaker 2: Of really bad nasty I thought they just looked cheap.
Speaker 3: Well, well there's that is a problem, but also it's a problem for your health. They're not good, so saying stay clear of those. Now he has come up with a more eco friendly alternative. This maner Mantonian, And I want to know if you guys are here for this, because he is making his hair extension line out of seaweed.
Speaker 2: Huh, what does that look like? It looks like actual hair.
Speaker 3: It looks like actual hair enough.
Speaker 4: I don't want to smell like fish.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm wearing about the salty stink. But I must not have that. But he's got some sort of special process where he's turning seaweed into strands of hair and then for making hair extensions out of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if there's no me and it looks good, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: They just have a couple of barnacles and seashells from time to time like that's a big deal, right, No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm here for it if it looks like real hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, would you choose that over.
Speaker 2: What about like horse hair? If people do that, it's sad.
Speaker 3: Is that sad?
Speaker 2: Horse cut? They get haircuts? I'm sure I don't like if they kill the horse to get to harvest its hair.
Speaker 3: That's how they make that's glue' the glue factory and guitar strings would like the horse hair first. I think that's what they used to make guitar strings, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think I would make good hair then, because the guitar strings are super thick.
Speaker 3: But I think they like you.
Speaker 2: Know, okay, then I'm back and I'm back in grate it and.
Speaker 3: Twist it together to make those guitars strings. It's not each one horse hair is not one individual string.
Speaker 2: There's really nice hair, you guys ever, Did you guys ever know anyone that uses like that horse shampoo that's all Maine intail.
Speaker 3: It's not real horse shampoo. That's just branding, isn't it. That's true?
Speaker 2: I think I don't know. I thought I thought horses actually used it.
Speaker 3: I just think it's brandy and no one thinks it's this horse shampoo.
Speaker 2: I used to use it, and it works really good. I thought that's why horses had no they just put horses on the label and selend.
Speaker 3: Right and the entail.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought it was horse shampo.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is, but I think it's just more mostly marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to get down to the bottom. I'm like, let me do some Google researching.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this before and people have wighed in, but I can't remember what the verdict was. There's something about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's play this song all right, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well for nine and the JV Show, I'm Selena web Graham. Jess had to run to the bathroom. Oh she's back. Jess is the bathroom?
Speaker 3: I'm I can hear the flush.
Speaker 2: I know we have a don't try to say you weren't in there, because we have hidden cameras. We know that you were in the bathroom. Okay, So we were just talking about Maine and tail. Is it actually for horses? Graham? You didn't think so we've.
Speaker 3: Talked about this before the show. I'm having major deja vus. We probably did, we have done this, but.
Speaker 2: It came up again, so I did. I did go to our research department and here's what I found. Main and Tail is the only horse to human hybrid brand. It was originally originally formulated four horses, but now humans, you know, they we took over. They also they also use it, but yeah, it is four horses as well.
Speaker 3: Right, but original horse to human brand hybrid sounds like a lot of word potpourri for like we Yeah, we started as this brand, but then we changed the ingredients and made it for humans. If you tell me, it's the exact same formulation that they started with when they were scrubbing horses in nineteen forty eight with it, and then now it's the same thing as bottled today and putting on human heads.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I might raise an objection Flagg to that, I think it is. I don't buy that. Just as furious over there while.
Speaker 2: You're looking out more information, I'm pretty sure that it is, at least according to what I what I've seen. Have you guys heard of March theory March theory, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've heard of orange theory. I've always wanted to try that theory.
Speaker 2: March theory, March madness, not March madness, March theory March theory. According to this, it says that March is a critical time for relationships, often resulting in breakup or sometimes a.
Speaker 3: New fling spring flaying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it has something to do with that. So this is when you're going to either unexpectedly fall in love or when an X comes crawling back. And the theory is it's because you can't break up during the holidays, right If you're gonna break up, you can't break up during the holidays. Couples will often wait until, you know, after Valentine's Day, but you don't want to do it right after. So once March rolls around, sounds like a great time. If a couple's gonna break up, you know, now's the perfect time to do it. There's also with spring now blooming fresh start, people are often wanting to reset, either with a breakup or starting a new one March.
Speaker 3: Since I mean, we always talking about divorce day or something, I feel like that's in January, but maybe March is when. Yeah, people, March is like.
Speaker 2: The second January right when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does make sense. I feel like a lot of it is is goes hand in hand with the weather. Yes, colder weather. Colder weather, you want to be wiped up and all snugly and watching your shows and eating your hearty soup with your person. Yeah. And then the warmer weather arrives and you're like, you want to be outside outside. Let the bazoomers out, let them read. They've been in hibernation for too long. I used to see this bartending in San Francisco. I'm telling you those cold months over the winter, you didn't see any women. They were gone. They all went into hibernation. And then as the weather would start to warm up, and again this San Francisco, it's not like it's getting hotter anything, but you hit that springtime March April and all of a sudden, be like, where did you just move here? Where did you? Where have you been? I think, wow. I think women legit go into hibernation or they get so coupled up that you just don't see them out on the street.
Speaker 5: I think because we thrive when the sun is out, and then especially with the time change, once the time changes, I feel more alive.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's you stand light later.
Speaker 4: That I can do more.
Speaker 2: There's something to that. I mean, there's definitely something nobody wants to leave their house when it's all cold and dark dope, you know what I mean, and it's freezing, then you got to like shave your legs, put on something cute to go out, Like nobody wants. Nobody wants to do that. You do it because you have to.
Speaker 3: March March March three three. It's real.
Speaker 5: By the way, main Intel did change their formula and their ingredients.
Speaker 3: There are very different standards for what you can apply to an animal and what you can apply to a human.
Speaker 4: They like stuff for color protection, like if you have your your hair dye.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it can still be used on horses if you dye their hair.
Speaker 3: Anything safe enough for a human is safe enough for a horse at this point, but not vice versa.
Speaker 1: Usually fine. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's thirty nine the JV Show. I'm Felina and I'm just tone it down. It's a Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, seriously, are all depressed today?
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear about this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I guess she's some type of model. I don't know, but she's been taking well, she's she's white, she's from she's from Germany and she's been taking this synthetic hormone to darken her skin. Have you guys heard of her? I guess she goes by Martina Big. She's thirty six years old. I don't think so. She and her husband they do these injections, and I guess now she's planning to move to Africa.
Speaker 3: Like, has it darkened her skin that much? Yes?
Speaker 2: No it has and according to her, like they have this fan base and she claims that fans want her to move there, and so she and her husband are planning a move. She also has also has huge bazumers. I think that's why she's really famous.
Speaker 3: What in the thirty two.
Speaker 2: T how do you walk with those? Every everything about her?
Speaker 3: She had everything about her, She's.
Speaker 2: Undergone lip augmentations. She's gonna get her butt done?
Speaker 3: Is this before? Because I'm I did a Google image just search. Is this a before picture of her?
Speaker 2: As just like just regular?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's lad And then you see this other picture of her?
Speaker 2: Is her? I didn't even know that was something people could do me? How is this allowed? What doctor is supplying her with this?
Speaker 3: Well, probably the one that gave her the basketball sized bazoomers.
Speaker 2: Good point, the one with no morals or ethics.
Speaker 3: Obviously, what does that implant even look like? They have to use just a Wilson don't they or a spalding like actual basketball They don't manufacture manufacture actual silicone implants that are that size.
Speaker 2: But also, how how wrong does it feel for you to just be like, oh, I identify as this race.
Speaker 3: Now, that's that part is a strange, part of strange stuck on the boomers. How is there enough skin to cover when they're like, let's tick two basketballs in there?
Speaker 2: How do they I've always wondered that, how do they stretch enough skin? Mine done? Not to that size? Obviously, I did wonder how I had enough skin to cover the well, I guess I had saggy skin, so it makes sense for me. But but someone like her, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, But like where do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if maybe over time, I'm sure I'm sure she didn't get those like maybe she's undergone multiple breast augmentations.
Speaker 3: They put two spauldings in there, and then they put you know, the little basketball pump needle up to it, and then.
Speaker 2: Over time, over time to give your skin room to expand.
Speaker 3: That seems like the only possible explanation to how this could possibly work.
Speaker 2: You think those will.
Speaker 5: Ever like sag, and then it'll be just like, what do you mean ever sag?
Speaker 3: They're already tucking into a waistband, They're so heavy. Look at the one side profile.
Speaker 2: Picture, you kidding imagine getting them out? What that's going to look like? Tea and you're talking about she's a glamour model Martina Big Yeah, thirty two teas.
Speaker 3: I didn't know me neither the scale went that far.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If she ever gets those aremoves she's gonna have like some major she doesn't have to undergo like a major skin removal procedure as well. You know what, I'm sorry I brought this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well for nine, the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm just and oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, tomorrow, guess what we're gonna have you guys Jonah's brothers ticket.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wait, how'd you know? I guess? I just guessed.
Speaker 3: No you if Selena reads emails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read the email.
Speaker 5: I shook it a twenty am tomorrow but Selena have a question for you. Okay, okay, So on Friday, Wicked started streaming for free on Peacock. Right now that you don't have to leave the house or even pay anything, are you gonna watch it?
Speaker 3: Wait? It's free now on Peacock. Why did I pay nineteen ninety nine two weeks ago or whatever to watch with my family and realize this movie's not for me?
Speaker 4: Because first I was available to rent or by. But now it's free.
Speaker 2: Now on Peacock.
Speaker 3: Up, But you have to have Peacock. Yeah, I don't know if I have that.
Speaker 2: Age, I don't have to cock. I canceled that.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you had it, though, would.
Speaker 2: You know I wouldn't waste my time?
Speaker 3: I actually know.
Speaker 2: It's that's what I'm saying. I just know the kind of movies that I'm into and that I'm not into, and the ones I'm gonna like and the ones I'm not gonna like, and this just is not my lane.
Speaker 3: And I know that I thought that watching it with my kids would have like done something for me, and I would have kind of looked at it through their eyes a little bit, you know what I'm mean, Like, Oh, yeah, this is great you know they're loving it. I don't think they even liked it that much. And the whole thing is one gentle sop song between the two main characters, and I that's just not it. That's not it for me, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to get past the songs and then it's good.
Speaker 3: But the whole thing is them looking longingly into each other's eyes.
Speaker 2: I don't thinking each other like. I don't even think my kids would like it. Now. I'm not trying to say that it's a bad movie by any means. Obviously it's not. But I think it's just it's not for everyone. I have toddlers. They want to see you know, I don't know, Polar Bears farting and like just like yeah.
Speaker 3: Sonic movie.
Speaker 2: No, but they will like you know, animated stuff where it's fun not but visually this.
Speaker 3: Does have a lot of like you know, effects and it's visually very I mean, I think they won the OSCAR for set design and stuff like that, because like, they do a great job with all that stuff. I didn't, in full transparency, I didn't watch the full thing start to finish, so maybe it didn't because remember when it first came out, it was a phenomenon. Everyone's like, you guys have to see this. It's the greatest movie ever. It's going to change your life. It didn't change my life. I passed out and I fell asleep. So and then, and it's so long. My kids had to watch it in two parts. And then when they picked it up the next day, I was watching with them then and again, I had no idea what was going on. Just the songs were bugging me and I could not. I didn't get bought in.
Speaker 2: But that's going to be a no for me. It's streaming on Peacock Wicked. Yeah, no, not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm out. I won't watch it.
Speaker 2: Are you guys seeing the same Selena Gomez Benny Blanco overload that I am? Anytime you go on Instagram or TikTok, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like I was at Selena Gomez Overload like years ago. But now with Betty Blanco, it's like they're really rabbit in our face that they have the greatest relationship of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I know that they just drop the album, so we're gonna be seeing and hearing from them a lot. But it's like anytime they step outside together, there's reporters reporting on they went to this restaurant and oh my god, their outfits aren't matching.
Speaker 3: Don't care, but don't you get the vibe that they think their love is so much better than the rest of our peasant love. They're the new MGK and Megan Fox in my mind, because they went on and on about they're the greatest love sild Now Selena and Benny Blanc. Oh my god, you don't know true love until you get yourself a Benny Blanco right, shut up.
Speaker 5: To be honest, though, I do feel like they're perfect for each other, like they're gonna last.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Unless this joint album curses them. Anytime a couple does a movie together, they break up, they do a reality show, they break up. I don't know what precedent we have for joint albums, but anytime someone does an album like look at j Lo made a love album about Ben Affleck or breakup, Yeah, breakup, Jacob's got other issues? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it wrong that I'm ruined for them, this whole thing to come crashing away. Yeah. I don't know why, but it's when when I get the when I get the sense that somebody thinks their relationship is so much better than yours. That bugs me, and I don't I should change. I should want everyone to be happy, But for whatever reason, there's a piece of me that just wants them to get knocked back down to the level of the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I mean, stop it as you never thought that before when MG Kid Megan Fox were like we're twin flames and we meant to be the flames burned brighter than ever and all that garbage and like there was something satisfying.
Speaker 2: When But given everything that Selena Gomez has been through, I'm not rooting for her to go back into a depression and be lonely and single. Yeah, you're so mean. So oh my god, I'll be able.
Speaker 3: To sleep tonight. Don't worry about me.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right. Next on the JV Show, we got to talk about my husband for a second because he swears that someone at our kids daycare wants him.
Speaker 3: I believe him.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on one ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wall thirty four nine in the base number one hit music station. Hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show on this Monday. I'm Selina Graham and I'm Jess. All right, can we talk about my husband for a second. Sure, So while I am here doing the JV show, he is zill one that drops off the kids at daycare.
Speaker 3: I don't envy every day.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a tough job. Honestly, I feel bad. I wish I could help him out more in the mornings, but our reality and our situation is that I just can't. So thank you to him for stepping up and doing that, because for moms, I gotta deal with the kids in the morning. Your wife goes to the same thing. It is hell here.
Speaker 3: As much as I like forward facing say like, oh I wish I could be there to help you in the morning, deep down inside I don't wish that because there kids are terrorists in the morning. There wake that up. Yeah, they're absolute terrorists. Getting him out the doors is the hardest thing.
Speaker 2: In life anyway. So he recently, my husband recently came to me and he swears up and down that someone at the kids staycare who works there and we love her, he thinks that she wants a piece of him.
Speaker 3: Why do you say that, Like, like you don't believe that I.
Speaker 2: Believe because of what, because of what makes him believe this. I have a different interpretation, That's all I'm saying. So he thinks that she wants him because after he drops off the kids and before he leaves every morning she had the kids, she has kid and she says she says bye daddy, and then he then he leaves. Way, but way does she.
Speaker 3: Do that with all the dads? I need more?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not there, say daddy to somebody else's man, this is what I told him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's obviously because she's talking to the kids like saying like, okay, bye daddy. You know what I mean. It's like that. No, And he's like, no, I get the vibe. She's just calling me daddy.
Speaker 3: Why is she doing it all seductively while hiking up her skirt slowly. That's the part that trips.
Speaker 4: And why is she doing it?
Speaker 5: Because you said it's both. When he picks up the kids and drops drops them.
Speaker 2: Off, No, no, no, I pick up the kids and he drops them off? Does he does she say bye?
Speaker 4: Mommy?
Speaker 3: She say hey mommy? When you get.
Speaker 2: There, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But when you do pick up and she goes hey mommy.
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, see he doesn't.
Speaker 3: There you go, because if he showed up to do pick up that she would say, hey, daddy, welcome back, daddy.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's it. I think it's because the same way when I have my kids and I'm like, go ask go ask dadda like for this, So go ask daddy for this. Like I'm not calling him daddy, but I'm trying to say in terms that my kids will understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would still say say goodbye to your mom. I wouldn't say like bye mommy, like I wouldn't do that. I'd say say goodbye to your mom.
Speaker 5: So you think dad daddy is a thing that you know, I feel like people use in that in that context.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also kids that's what they call their dad.
Speaker 3: I'm getting major flirty.
Speaker 2: Via Oh my god, major. Is she hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Of course she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. And it's weird when she says by daddy, she like bats her eyelashes and her hair. Yeah, she's like all smiling and like the kids are just running off. They're not even there anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what's going on, she like, and.
Speaker 3: Then as he's driving away, you can see her like looking out the curtains of the place, like just staring at them like longingly.
Speaker 4: And you know, she looks gorgeous while she's doing.
Speaker 3: Like her hair is going in the wind, blowing in that morning your skin's glowing in that morning sun. Like I want to meet her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Hey, mommy, was that If a guy ever said that to you, would.
Speaker 2: You be creeped out? Yeah? I'd be creeped out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if he was really good looking? He's like, hey, mommy, No, there are guys that say that. I guarantee they are listening right now that said that. Don't Okay, I'm just asking. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah either way. Yeah, I'm flattered. I'm flattered. That's my man, Ladder, You're going.
Speaker 4: To have to start dropping off your kids from now on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and go scratch your eyes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, I don't forget Tomorrow eight twenty. Got your tickets for the Jonas Brothers here on the JV show.
Speaker 1: It's Wild the JV Show on Wild.
Speaker 2: Wellbany for nine The JV Show. Oh my god, at this time tomorrow you could be winning Joe bros. I mean, not actually winning them, but like tickets to see them. Close enough, Jess where are they performing.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be at Chase Centers September twenty fifth, you guys, and tickets are gonna be going on till this Friday. By the way, Tenna, Yeah, sorry, so tomorrow morning, eight twenty, be right here for that chance to win.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina, by the way, and I'm Ess.
Speaker 3: Okay, we talk space and we've been covering the astronauts getting stuck up at the space station for everyone whatever. Last week they finally splashed out and they made it back right. Yeah, it'd been there for nine months. Basically is your guys' social medium. I mean, I know my algorithm is different than your guys, but mine's been flooded with people that fat.
Speaker 2: Baby the mine too, Oh my god, enough, yeah, baby.
Speaker 3: I still don't know what an Alabama barker is that when you eat a bunch of beans at a cookout and let an Alabama barker out, you tilt to the side. All right, never mind, My algorithm on social media is flooded with people that think that the entire thing, that entire debacle of them being trapped up there, and all the pictures in video we got from the International Space Station of them up there during their time all fake, Like, okay, what I'm here. I'm all here for you know, a good moon landing conspiracy theory, you know, because how did we land there fifty years ago? And it's so hard to get back now with all the technology we have now. Look, I'm fine, I'll have a good laugh about those conspiracy theories. But why this one? What's the motivation? And everyone points to they're doing these side by side pictures of I believe her name is Sonny is Butch Wilmore and Sonny Williams. Yeah, she was the female astaurant, and they show pictures of her up on the space station. You know, hadn't got her hair done a while. I was up there nine months, and she was looking real gray. And then their pictures are her landing and her hair's all dark and she's all tan, and they're like, how did what are you getting her hair done up there on the space station and getting a tan And I don't know if there the pictures are actually true before and afters, but and then they and then there's all the other like memes and stuff that are People are pointing out that, you know, they had Christmas hats on and stuff during their Christmas because they were there over Christmas, right, And where did they get the Christmas decorations and the Christmas hats up there? If they were stuck at the space station and we're only supposed to be going for five days, why would they have packed Santa hats? You know, because they were only supposed to be there for five days way before Christmas.
Speaker 2: It weren't they constantly having to get supplies though, Well.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. There are there are other missions that go to the space station, and there have been a zillion missions to the space station over the years, So couldn't somebody have just brought those things then and left them there? I don't know. I guess what my whole thing is, why is this or is that just where we're at in society anything happens that people immediately try to turn into conspiracy because like, what is what motivation?
Speaker 5: Well, the video the video that they put out, and a lot of people have told me this on social media, and I kind of agree. It does look kind of AI the video of the thing dropping down with the parish.
Speaker 3: This is fake doing the splashed out.
Speaker 5: I think this is fake just because there's like a lot. I mean, I don't think it's fake. That would be hard to fake, I think, right.
Speaker 3: But but what's the motivation?
Speaker 2: But the video the video did look at well.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, and you can try to poke holes and all this stuff, but to what end, Like for a conspiracy or a cover up to happen, there's got to be some.
Speaker 2: Sort of motivation covering up?
Speaker 3: Right? What did what is gained by faking astronauts being stuck in space this entire time? It didn't do anything for Boeing. They lost a bunch of money because they were you know, they got bad press because there was that flew them there and couldn't get him home. And then SpaceX got to be the hero.
Speaker 2: Is that I don't Just.
Speaker 3: The one thing about the original moonlanding is conspiracy theory. There was motivation. We were in a space race with Russia as a Cold war. That's just like there was there was an overarching there was an overarching motivation and that's why people really glom onto that conspiracy theory because there was an incredible amount of motivation. Okay, but in this case, I don't get it. What am I missing? What's the motivation to fake this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you said the splashdown was faked and she popped out with her nails done and a perfect han and her hair dyed?
Speaker 5: No, I just said it looks like AI the the just the the landing of that thing, whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I mean, this seems like a reach. Why people just want to argue everything these days, that's what it is. You want to not believe anything there are.
Speaker 5: I am probably like ninety percent sure that the thing that you saw about the woman's hair is probably like two different occasions.
Speaker 3: I think. So that's what I think, But I just don't. I'm trying to figure out why we are at where we are in society where we instantly need to try to.
Speaker 2: You want to know why? You'll never get that answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, are you part of the conspiracy the cover up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, did she say that? Very conspiracy conspiratory? Never get the.
Speaker 2: Answer, Oh wow, should we be?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: By the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Graham, do you want to say what you just said off the air on the air?
Speaker 3: Nope? Why I'm not because that's I was a joke. Not allowed to say all the jokes. Some of the jokes that we say during songs and commercials you can't say on the air, okay, And it was one of those, all right, but it was true.
Speaker 2: You didn't say off limits.
Speaker 3: So a Graham said, no, stop it off limits?
Speaker 2: All right? It's Wilddy for nine on the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm l me out a good weekend. Thanks for joining us back here. Do you guys consider yourself happy?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes? Most of the time.
Speaker 2: Experts are advising people, Hey, if you want to be happy, you want to stay happy, then you have to be getting busy regularly.
Speaker 3: And I'm unhappy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well they say.
Speaker 3: That I've been married for more than ten years.
Speaker 2: They say that not doing that, you know, having sexy time or whatever for too long can cause depression and anxiety. Are you there yet?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 3: Feeling depressed and anxious? Now now that you mentioned it, I am feeling those things.
Speaker 2: How about this? They found that one in five people over eighteen are not doing it at all. I guess they're just like.
Speaker 4: To hear me out.
Speaker 2: Is this why?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Is this another reason why a sleep divorce would be beneficial for people.
Speaker 3: Sleep divorce means you'd be doing it even less.
Speaker 5: Would mean that you like would sleep to you would sleep apart a few more nights that it wouldn't like you would crave doing that more.
Speaker 3: And maybe people I think at backfires, I think us guys go to bed thinking tonight I might there might be a shot. I'll just you know, snuggle over there and see if something happens. You know, we shoot our shot quite frequently. You don't sometimes you don't realize, don't even notice you'reep, and you don't know that we're actively trying and or hoping. And if you had a sleep divorce, you would never know, like even you've just eliminated the chance of anything, but you've removed yourself from the situation.
Speaker 5: Because gram, I know you've said, like you know, like that we as women have tons of excuses right to.
Speaker 3: Just a bevy of ex those are like lawyers when it comes to the stuff.
Speaker 5: But I feel like maybe when you're not there every single night, and it's kind of like, ah, like I want you more when you're not there, So then.
Speaker 2: What that's gonna work when you're when you're like a tired wife and you've been working in and with the.
Speaker 1: Kids all day.
Speaker 3: Your husband tiptoes down the hall from his other bedrooms, like knocking in the door, and you're like, shut up, I'm trying to sleep over. Get out of here. I'll get a restraining order.
Speaker 2: Gosh, how do you combat this?
Speaker 3: I've asked you ladies that before. How do you combat this?
Speaker 2: Just do better?
Speaker 3: What do you mean do better? To do better?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: It is all up to the guys. So my husband he went out of town. Uh, he left on Thursday, And after he left we were talking. He was like, yeah, you know, we should have done this. You know the night before I left, and I was like, you know what, I told him. I thought about it, But after the day I had with the kids and with you know, the the nightmare at their practices is I was the only one that was able to go, and then coming back and having a them and then it's bad time and getting into bed and I'm doing all this stuff. Meanwhile you are on your phone. Yeah sorry, I wasn't in the mood. It's like, I wonder, why do better?
Speaker 3: But now you sent them on a weekend away out there with a loaded gun like I don't look like you got to take the bullets out of there. I'm just just I'm just saying, you know, like you're that's a dangerous gamer plan.
Speaker 2: These experts are saying that refraining from sexy time too much can cause rest, restlessness, or tension. It could potentially cause muscle tightness, up of concentrating, or hyper sensitivity to touch.
Speaker 1: I have all those things.
Speaker 2: The hyper sensitive sensitivity touch.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You accidentally brush up on someone in an elevator and.
Speaker 3: You're like, yep, that's the only human contact.
Speaker 2: We stay away. So gross.
Speaker 1: The jvh on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wel Dindy for nine Happy Monday, The JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm jessed. Oh, don't forget tomorrow morning A twenty. Got your tickets for the Jonas Brothers at Chase Center, Yeah, September twenty fifth, all right, so that's gonna be tomorrow again a twenty On the JV Show. Have you guys been following what's been happening with Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively there? I can't like, I literally, Graham, I wanted to talk about this on Friday, but it is just so much that happens every single day. Now, this person's lawyer said, this is this one fired back. I cannot keep up.
Speaker 3: They need to drop this whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's at this point it's ache.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I liked it at first, It's not worth It's not worth the hassle for me.
Speaker 3: I think the public is going to lose interest on this, like it is already losing interest. We moved on to other.
Speaker 2: Stuff until the trial starts, so that's not for like five years, right, god, But here is the latest if you miss this. At the end of last week, Blake Lively filed emotion to dismiss herself from Justin Baldoni's defamation lawsuit. She argued that he violated a California law that protects victims of sexual harassment from retaliatory legal action after speaking out. So, as you know, she sues him for a sexual harassment right, he fires off another lawsuit aimed at her, and she says that that was vengeful and he's retaliating against her.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand, I mean, I understand why that law is the way that it is, But then wouldn't She's struggling to produce actual evidence that he did all the things that she said, So then that would bar anyone from that's accused of something from filing a lawsuit back. And that doesn't That's not the way that it works, right, because, yeah, the claims have to be proven.
Speaker 2: So she and her team they have to convince a judge that you know, that this law is applicable to her situation and that she's protected under this. So while they're doing that, Justin Baldoni's lawyer has already fired back on behalf of Justin, saying, quote, Miss Lively's recent motion to dismiss herself from the self concocted disaster she initiated is one of the most imporrent examples of abusing our legal system. Stringent rules are put into place to protect the innocent and allow individuals to rightfully defend themselves. Laws are not meant to be twisted and curated by privileged elites to fit their own personal agenda.
Speaker 3: I agree with all that. Again, I don't know who decide with from this case, because that's so murky.
Speaker 2: I still don't know. I still don't know.
Speaker 3: You know who really enjoys this. These lawyers, you know what they charge an hour? Oh my God, they are getting paid on this. They are getting paid on top of getting paid.
Speaker 2: So that's the latest in the Blake and justin drama. And then the trial doesn't actually kick off in five years, but it feels that way, but March ninth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Twenty six, and that's if the thing doesn't get delayed and there's more emotions and than this and new evidence, and the thing gets pushed back and then they got to move the hearing to a different day. I mean, we may never get any answers in this. They need to just settle our court and just walk away.
Speaker 5: And by then Colleen Hoover will probably already have a new movie for another one of her books, and.
Speaker 3: Then we'll be on to some other jobs.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine