Speaker 1: Are you. I'm good.
Speaker 2: You seem a little nervous. I am my, are you nervous? Talks in Texas? So you got to shake out the nerves.
Speaker 1: I always get nervous before these. Why you know, we're just two girlfriends or we're talking.
Speaker 2: It's a private conversation where you need to know each other a little bit better, and by the end of this it'll be like we're good friends. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I won't buits you too hard?
Speaker 2: All right, this man, So, what have you been up to since twenty twenty four just started? We we're only liking at the end of February. Did you go attend.
Speaker 3: AVN or have you been shooting content from the beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: What have you been up to? I'm like, should I tell the truth about Avier? Or should I just you should tell the truth? I used to have much fun and that said, I want the truth. I wish I had it right now. Definitely want the truth.
Speaker 2: Tell us to see really messed up story. I would love to hear it. Let's fill it out here on private talk.
Speaker 1: So I went to first day. Okay, mind you, I didn't want to go at all for my mental health sake. Okay, have you been before. Yeah, okay, yeah I.
Speaker 2: Went last year and that's why I don't know, you knew that there was too much for you kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like after Christmas. You know, I'm big on my finances and business, so I just felt like after Christmas last time, they just threw everything together and it doesn't really give you much time to like catch back up and working abe in Okay. The way they set it up then you have expis like right afterwards. So now you're taking up almost two weeks of my month and very calculated okay with my money. So that bothers me for one too. I don't like being around a lot of people and there's not always very good energy around, so that just kind of like gets to me. I had like panic attacks last year. It was overwhelming. It was just a lot, okay for me.
Speaker 2: Do you have anybody to go to to kind of like help you out and you were struggling with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was just a few people that might have been close by. But I think I'm a very reclusive like self. I'm used to dealing with things on my own, so I kind of just you know, go into it. But No, I don't know a lot of people. I don't hang out with a lot of people, So okay, not real.
Speaker 2: So you kept it to yourself. So this year you were asked to do it again and you were like, I don't really know, but they it's.
Speaker 1: Whoever is they? Or is your agent or who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like it's one of those things where it's like, oh, you're supposed to do this, you know, and I don't feel like it really does anything for.
Speaker 2: So did you sign for a company? Did you sign for did you just go for yourself or how? What did did you end up going?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I did, but I didn't. I went with my agent. So I showed up the first day and I get really nervous.
Speaker 3: So then I'll drink a lot and then well, you know that doesn't always end up very well, cause last year I just got so nervous.
Speaker 1: I was like throwing up blood.
Speaker 3: Like the night before the actual like show, I was having like my chest pains are really bad, hearts pounding, I couldn't sleep.
Speaker 1: So it's like, why put myself through all that? To f It's that you like, what makes you get to that point where.
Speaker 3: You feel that much anxiety about just the show as that it's being around the people social anxiety. I have social I have like anxiety disorders, so I say that in plural. I have social anxiety, have PTSD. So just being around so much going on just like startles Meah.
Speaker 1: And you know, so this year, I went the first day and I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Say who the girl is because I'm not going to give her the credit and she's not really even in the actual pro industry. I'm not even sure why she was there. But anyways, I usually don't have much negative to say, but I think the situation was really messed up, and since Avian won't talk to me, I feel like opening up about it pure maybe might make me feel better.
Speaker 1: Since nobody wants to talk to me about it.
Speaker 3: So I went over to the bar and I was getting some drinks and there was this girl there and we had a short.
Speaker 1: Exchange of an argument.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she said to Avian, but they kicked me out, okay.
Speaker 1: And that was very, very painful.
Speaker 3: For the fact that I've been in the industry three years now, I think we've all put a lot of work in.
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm like, oh my god, I've done so much.
Speaker 3: But I just felt like, after everything, and this person's not even in the pro you took her word whatever she said to you. I have no idea if they kicked her out as well. It was a very short argument. I've never had a problem with anyone in the past, So I felt like after spending five hundred dollars on a dress, I never got to wards hanging in my closet all of the stuff I bought to sell, I really didn't want to go. I worked myself up for about three months to be able to do this and then just to get thrown to the wayside by Avy and they wouldn't talk to me. I couldn't talk to them. They just said, nope, give me your badge, you're out. And I felt like, okay, so I've invested money to be here. This is a career, it's a business, and you're just gonna treat me like that.
Speaker 1: Still to this day, I've even had like, you know, hey, so the show the convention that actually and the words or like the.
Speaker 3: So then I couldn't go to the awards show, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go to the parties that I had bought dresses.
Speaker 1: For what was this argument? It was just the day. I remember what it was because you said that you were seking and was it something crazy or yeah.
Speaker 3: I just you know, we just for some reason, she doesn't really like me for whatever reason, and I felt like I supported her and you know, paying for like promos or going to her content events. And then after that she's always giving me dirty. Look, she's just being very rude and she doesn't have a good rap with with anyone, you know, and so I just was like, yeah, you're rude, you know. And then we just snapped back to each other real quick, and then she scurried off and the next thing, you know.
Speaker 1: There was only verbal and no physical.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I could totally understand if it was this huge scene and people put their hands on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it was totally uncalled for. So was it security or was it actual ahead of AVNS? Ahead of then No, they went that.
Speaker 3: My agent tried to speak to them and everything went through the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Your agent doesn't even know what was to do, now, mind you.
Speaker 3: When I had to sit in a hotel room waiting to find out if I was even allowed to go back or not. Nobody's texting me back. I've called several people. Nobody cares, nobody's answering the phone. Everyone's worried about themselves, which is fine. I'm not entitled to anybody to care. But the fact of the matter is is you're just feeling so alone in that moment. Why am I even here right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's unfortunate, and I'm sorry that you.
Speaker 3: Had to go through that, and that your experiences has been bad with the Avian. It's first time being like just the anxiety part and then like you know, getting yourself to where you could finally go and then it didn't end up because of somebody's whatever was told. And it's not fair in the sense the fact that you weren't given a chance to even rebuttal to what nothing was set even you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. And that is the kind of misfortunate part.
Speaker 3: And that's what's kind of where it's kind of I don't underget that part or whatever.
Speaker 2: Again if it was a physical and it was only verbal, so it's misfortunate. But at the end of the day, you don't need them, and it's unfortunate, And obviously went to the proper channels. You didn't do anything whatever, but if you feel a certain way, you're entitled to feel that way. You do put money out on doing things. It is a company and a business that you feel like you should be protected to because you are there to doing step work for that business. So you know, it's not you know, bad to feel the way that you feel, and it's you know, it sucks that nobody heard you, and you know, hopefully it gets rectified to a situation that you could probably come to an agreement of some sorts that makes whatever happen better.
Speaker 3: And you can't take it back because obviously it happened. You didn't get to go to the awards, and that's the unfortunate part. And you know, things are very chaotic, which again doesn't make things right of people didn't get back to you soon enough because of the severity of what it was. Who knows, you know what I mean, but it's unfortunate. So I'm sorry that you had to go through that. But your feelings do matter, and you do are a part of the business and you should be treated equally just like everybody else. And you know your opinions and your thoughts do better, So just.
Speaker 1: Know that exactly it was. Really.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is like sometimes things I think sometimes depending on who, what the things, situations are, is things may become caddy, things can be whatever. And that's not really fear if that's just what it was and it wasn't something extreme, right, you know what I mean, Especially like if it wasn't, why weren't the cops involved? It's dagis somebody's all you don't mean that was consituation, you know what I mean? So it could have been all differ I wasn't kicked out.
Speaker 3: Of the hotel, which was also strange. Yeah, it was a v in and so yeah, I just felt like after everything that I've put in and all the good that I've done and the fact that I was nominated last year, you know with exisiting av IN and it's like I've never had a problem with anyone on set.
Speaker 1: And don't think I have a bad rap and you know or whatever. So I just kind of felt like it was it was just the day We're argument.
Speaker 2: Something is is that if it wasn't something that severe, then you should have been like kicked out of, you know, something completely as a convention as a whole, you know, so it's again unfortunate, but it's also in the same day and age of your content provider creator and you don't have to go to a v and you don't have to go to expis, you don't have to be a part of those things, and you'll still make the money that you're doing. Is it good to do those things, Yes, But if you're having problems with those things, you could do it your own way and you know, or talk how you're speaking to me, you're talking to you know, like an adult.
Speaker 1: You're standing up for yourself.
Speaker 2: You didn't do anything wrong, and go see them to in their offices, go and speak for yourself. And again, not that that's going to change what happened, because you can't go back in time, but you could at least stand up for yourself and make it right for you, you know. So I would say, don't necessarily exactly how you said it to me is the same conversation, you know what I mean? Then maybe at least be like, I don't even know what was said, and you know that's the starting point. So I think that you know you're allowed to know why, especially if it's something to be like where you're kicked.
Speaker 1: Out of an entire ren event. Yeah, yeah, there are words were I was intimidating.
Speaker 3: You're intimidating, TIMI, well, I get that all the time. But I have a really great at resting bitch face. I've had my mother a bit telling that. I was like, yeah, sometimes it's just my look, it's not that I'm just have a lot not to say exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now that we've got that off our chest, I feel better and you want to, let's cheer our happy dads.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yes, for sure, welcome to private talk. I always they can chokes you as say that I'm doctor Texas.
Speaker 2: I don't have the HD, but you know, I like, I know all the good things. I have a lot of personal experience. So it's a safe space to say whatever you want and uh yeah, can navigate through that.
Speaker 1: We love it. So what do you have coming forward in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: There you have anything that maybe some collapse that you're like looking forward to doing, maybe some companies that you haven't worked for that you want to do.
Speaker 1: You have like a vision board for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Trying to make what I'm trying to be better about that like having lists and like you know, I just like come up with stuff and then try to do it.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to be more organ.
Speaker 3: There's actually quite a few companies I haven't worked for, so I think that's a big, you know, goal of mine. I want to start doing a andal, So I'm working towards that, just kind of like putting it out there and seeing what happens, trying to grow up you and know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's bath, let's go, let's press rewind, let's do How did we get to being gena star?
Speaker 1: Right here? You said you're from California? You were you doing? Did you just only do only f before? Did you?
Speaker 2: How did you start doing mainstream porn? To get to you to private talk?
Speaker 1: Right now? Wow? Long journey.
Speaker 3: I think when I was about twenty six, when I first moved in Texas, I started trying to figure out how to escort okay, and I had no one to talk to.
Speaker 1: I had no one to ask. Uh. I had a few friends that were so why go to Texas to escort? Didn't? Oh, so what did you go to Texas for? Boy? No, I was actually trying to get away from my ex husband. Okay, Okay, I had a divorce.
Speaker 3: You just wanted a new life, new situation, so you go to Texas. I actually wanted to get out of California since I was born and raised. I wanted to have my own business, which I did start as soon as I moved there. Started doing really well within your business microblading, brows and lashes, spray tands. I did like data stuff, so I had a salon studio for five years there that I started when I moved there. So that's originally like was the whole thing. Now there was the personal like deep down inside of me, like towards the half to the end of my relationship.
Speaker 1: This is my second marriage. I have two teenagers. You know, at this point, I'm thinking, like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm doing here, trying to make marriage work, keep trying to make the music, you know, work with people and stuff, and it always seems like I'm just solicited all its and then due just want to have sex with me all the time. And so I was just like, you know what, this doesn't work out, Like I'm just gonna be like, oh, I want to make money, so I don't want to be an old lady and be like, Okay, why didn't you take advantage of this. So I started trying to date. It was about a year after.
Speaker 1: I left my ex.
Speaker 3: I started trying to date, and it was just like date after date, like regular dating was just the same thing, different people, you know.
Speaker 1: So then I was like, well, it still wasn't filling the void. No, it was just like this isn't working okay at all.
Speaker 3: So then I was like, okay, well I think I should start getting paid to do this. So I got to figure out how to turn these dates into money, okay, and that's what I started doing. I got on some websites, I went to Miami, which really opened the.
Speaker 1: Door for me. I kept going to Miami for.
Speaker 3: Vacation, but it was just like education, yeah, vacation, but that's what it was started as.
Speaker 1: And then then I start seeing like, wow, I could go on vacation to make money. Okay.
Speaker 3: I was very green, like square, So I was like, wow, I can go on vacation and start making money.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm over here. Next thing, you know, I'm in a yacht. Next thing, you know, get money, you know whatever. And that was the beginning. So how did you navigate your ways to like the yachts?
Speaker 2: Did you like find a group of growser you just saw you were on the beach with like your big booty, and they're just like, hey, come on that, like on the yacht with Ian, Like is Miami in all the different ways, but you're saying like different going there and you see that, and then obviously there's a lot of people that are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, well, let me give you whatever the fuck you want. Just hey, you want to get on the bowl. And I'm like sure, so you're going out there solo?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I had a friend and so we would do like regular stuff.
Speaker 3: We'd go to a dinner, or we would go to a bar and this girl a girl okay, and so we would just stand there or sit there, and then you know, guys would come up and be like, hey, you want to go on the yacht tomorrow?
Speaker 1: What to Mexico. Absolutely, I'll give you this. I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, I need to take advantage of this. So that's where it all had started. Then at each step of the way, I started going, Okay, so if I could do this, I can push it further.
Speaker 1: Because there was a while that I was like going on dates with guys and I just I couldn't do it. I could not get myself to the point to like follow through with the intimacy part of it. And then I do like women, I do. I'm bisexual. Okay, have you ever had a relationship with a woman?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What I want to Okay, and like I want of what you're saying is it seems like is it because of the male counter point and it not doing what for relationship? And when you have a relationship with a female.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had to come to that realization.
Speaker 3: And it's been something that's like slowly I have I just all I identify.
Speaker 1: With men most of the times, like I can have fun. Adds are sex, yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 3: But with women I find very comfortable, emotional, intimate and it's not really like a huge sex sexual thing.
Speaker 1: It's just more of like I get everything that I need I feel like in a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to be a part of like a threuple or like to have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And then and we go and fuck eyes.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't think that that bo would work for you because I feel like I think the again the dick is like, uh, not that a dildo would. It's advice, but it's like sometimes you need to like be fucked by dick that you don't want anything attached to the dick. Yeah, so it's like transactional as far as like it's just so I feel like it would.
Speaker 1: Get in the way probably, Yeah, I think that that's it's healthy though.
Speaker 2: I think that like trying different things, even like you know, knowing and not staying in your marriage or whatever, and being true to yourself and being like this isn't for me, and being honest about yourself and knowing what you need and what you want. I think that that's perfectly okay to do and navigate. And there's no book on it, there's no like whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's like live your life, girl.
Speaker 3: So that got you got to you were in Texas, then you went to Miami.
Speaker 2: You saw how that that was working out. So then how did we get from there to being important?
Speaker 3: So I had started only fans before COVID because I think it was like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: I thought about it for a year because I was worried, oh my god, what going to think about me?
Speaker 3: You know, and I got kids and you know, everything that everybody wants to say to you to make you.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's a bad idea, you're a bad person. So I was just like, I don't know, can I take all that on.
Speaker 3: Because it came from a very like I grew up in church and it was just like all the standards, you know, so that still kind of like sits in the back of your mind.
Speaker 1: So I thought about it, still have a good relationship with your family.
Speaker 3: My my mom and then my siblings, and that's that's about it.
Speaker 1: But it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like, you know, he's like growing up in the church, so sometimes it's like it go either way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was my dad didn't go to church, and my dad really wasn't in my life, so it was just like my mom was always the you know, like there yeah, yes, And then.
Speaker 1: What was I gonna say? For god, you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about how you wanted to do oh oh about the porn and how you thought about people with what they would think about you. It's just because of how your backround and things like that, you know, from growing up, and then how did you did you just one day was like fuck it, I'm just gonna do porn.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I kind of like talked to a few people about it like different guys or like, you know. I didn't actually really talk too much to my family about it at the time because I was like, well, matter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: You know. We all just kind of accept each other for who our crazy selves are. And then because I had a photographer that was pushing me to do it.
Speaker 2: So when you had just your of were you just doing were you doing full nudity or so oh yes, everything, So you were already like the customers doing stuff. You just didn't have the performers other than yourself.
Speaker 3: Exit well, I mean eventually yeah, yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just me.
Speaker 3: I do remember Actually I did do a girl girl, and the girl never gave me the content. I kind of got like, does that happen a lot? No, Okay, that was just like.
Speaker 1: The beginning, and I don't think I knew any better.
Speaker 3: Okay, And it was in Miami, and the photographer that was telling me to do it, you know, uh, set me up with this girl because I was like from the beginning, I was like, I'm all in, Like, there's no if fans or butts or little toes, no.
Speaker 1: Because if you're gonna make fun of me or you're gonna judge me. You're gonna judge me.
Speaker 3: All the way, and I'm gonna go all the way and I'm gonna do the best I can and make as much money as I can.
Speaker 1: You can't laugh at me at that. You can, but I don't know, it doesn't matter, go home. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So from there I was already doing like OnlyFans maybe two years Browsers hit me up on my Twitter one day and.
Speaker 1: Was like, hey, would you do would you shoot with us?
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, I mean it's marketing. I'm not gonna have to try too hard for you, because I was self marketing everything, like you know, on OnlyFans and on my social media like hard, like too much, just way too much and like obsessed with it. So when that came about, I just saw it as a marketing opportunity, but I didn't have to work as hard for that was gonna work for me.
Speaker 1: And that's how that started. And then so how is that like doing your first like mainstream porn. Were you excited? Were you nervous? Yeah? Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: I did my first Uh it was a boy Girl with Xander Cordovas. I hope it said that right, and I'm horrible at names. It was actually probably the best first experience you could get because he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He made me feel comfortable really quickly because I just in my head was just spinning because they didn't book me. I had light bulb done, so they didn't book me. Like there was like three months out, so I had three months to sit there and just and I had no one to talk to and just imagine what this was going to be. Like, I didn't know anyone really in the industry at all. Nothing I didn't I didn't tell my family. I did tell some siblings and that was about it.
Speaker 2: So did you have did you watch porn prior to like you're thinking about doing it or was it always just transactional and was just thinking about like the next way to like level.
Speaker 3: Up all the transactional Yeah, yeah, I didn't watch it before because it doesn't it doesn't really.
Speaker 1: Do anything for me.
Speaker 3: I like I could be in the moment and to be touched and to be doing things, and yeah, it gets me excited, like I want to do it, and I think poorn frustrates me, okay, where it's like I just want to do it.
Speaker 1: You just want to do it. You just want to fuck. Yeah, You're like just fun, Yeah, I just want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Who were some of the porn people that you kind of like look up to to, anybody like helped you along the way? Are you just kind of still navigating it by yourself? Have you worked with some people that's kind of.
Speaker 1: Helped you out to a lot of self navigating?
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, don't have I mean I probably did look up to some people, and.
Speaker 1: Then when I met him in person, it changed everything. Okay, you know, so they were rude, snuffed me, and that.
Speaker 3: Changed everything for me that it's certain like what happened like it was just kind of brushed you off. Is there.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say any names.
Speaker 3: But somebody very very high up. I met her in person, and I was so excited to meet her, and I was like, oh, you know, and I was like, man, I'd love to work even when I just walked off right in front of my face.
Speaker 1: So I was like, wow, okay, all right, that's I feel like.
Speaker 2: You know, and I and I sometimes I like I empathize with both sides, right, I'm I'm a gemini again. Somebody would say like doctor Texas the whole thing, but it's like, what if that person is having a bad day.
Speaker 3: Get those things whatever, and again inside that personally and in my first of what if you were looking up to that for he know, Fords and whatever.
Speaker 2: And I think that sometimes, especially in highly trafficked areas.
Speaker 3: Where we're all in masses, become can become overwhelming because of like like you said yourself, it's like sometimes it's hard to have social anxiety and there's people coming at you from performers to directors, to fans too, you don't know, to whatever. So I think sometimes are welling and sometimes I feel like myself, I've been in your shoes where I have taken things personal, but then having conversations with those things that I thought whenever and they were unaware.
Speaker 1: Of mindfully so or not.
Speaker 2: I think that is a lot and having grace for just people in general. Yeah, you know, as much as like we go through heart these whatever, it's like we all are, we're just people and try to navigate one sucks act at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's good for thought.
Speaker 2: But I think that it's one of those things where it's like sometimes we forget those other sides too, because it also feels like, well, fuck, like you're not evenna say hi Tony, like I'm doing things or like whatever, and then feel snubbed or you feel like, well, why wouldn't you like why am I not? But I don't think sometimes it's always that case, and sometimes it is sometimes the people are as assholes. Yeah, you can go both ways, but I think sometimes like, I don't know, I feel like you just obviously think about the other side.
Speaker 1: No, I totally understand that, and I've thought about that.
Speaker 2: Is there any kind of daily rituals that you do are kind of like kind of get you grounded to like this space of like being in my performer mode, like and how you kind of.
Speaker 1: Like get yourself to create your content trying to focus on my mental health and staying positive.
Speaker 2: What do you do to that you? Are you talking to anybody? Do meditate? Do you journal? Do you Is there like things like that?
Speaker 3: No, I've done a lot of therapy in my past, Like in my regular life, I did couple's therapy, I did therapy.
Speaker 1: On my own. I mean I don't I don't feel like therapy really did much for me. It depends on who you talk to.
Speaker 3: I feel like talking to people who have worked through situations and can empathize with you or give you advice, like you know, like actual people has helped me out a lot. But I have been taking medication that has been helping me. After AVAN last year, I had gotten on prozac.
Speaker 1: So last year was really hard for me.
Speaker 3: I got on prozac right after AVAN because I was like, my anxiety I just started having.
Speaker 1: Have you always had anxiety issues? Yeah? Yeah, it just threw me over the top, Okay, because I feel like because it's like one of those things too.
Speaker 2: It's like, well because like AVN didn't but it was because of the pressure of being around that many people.
Speaker 1: What it's high it was. I'm not knowing how to manage it exactly. I'm not saying like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: They don't trying to the effect of like whats were Like, was that a pattern before that you had in certain situations prior to like and so it escalates at this age now because it's one hundred times scale that it was. Yeah, cause I'm sure, yeah, because you're like more aware and then you're more self like I'm so self aware that then I can see a lot of this stuff happening. So I had gotten on prozac gained thirty pounds, which was very hard for me because this is based on like the way that you look, and then being bigger or gaining weight isn't really fall under the you know, the umbrella of what typically gets booked.
Speaker 1: So that was very hard on me.
Speaker 3: You know, I was already on the heavier side, quote unquote, and then I gained thirty pounds and it was just making my skin complexion, you know, off and everything, and so I didn't.
Speaker 1: Feel like myself. I was like, what's worse the depression I'm having or feeling fat? I didn't.
Speaker 3: I still really haven't done my own photo shoot, like where I went to a photographer and made it a thing for It's been a year still, yeah.
Speaker 1: Since then.
Speaker 3: So I got off of that several months ago, and then I a few months went by and it was like We're coming up on av and and all this stuff that has to happen, and I was like, I can't do I gotta try something again.
Speaker 1: So then I swim which to symbalta and I've been losing the weight, so I've plus six pounds, but you know, it's nest somewhere. Yeah, it's you know, we're getting there.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're really hard on yourself. Yeah, you've got to give yourself grace. Yeah, give yourself a high, give yourself, you know what I mean. I feel like sometimes it's like I don't think it. It's like it doesn't need to.
Speaker 1: Be that hard.
Speaker 3: Just being you is enough and I believe yeah, and that's the thing is like, but not getting it by yourself sucks sometimes.
Speaker 2: But like asking for help too is a big part of those things, and I think that is a struggle sometimes for a lot of people and just feeling comfortable in settings to like kind of get that out because.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's hard. Life's hard.
Speaker 2: You know they put on top of doing it, you know, be a sex worker and having an industry and then also then having anxiety and all those things like that.
Speaker 1: But I think it's manageable and you're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: And I think that you can just continue doing what you're doing and putting every day in front of itself and you really fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. I feel like when you're when you do a lot of things in life and you're alone a lot, like you're in your head and all you hear is that voice, and so I feel like that's where a lot of it comes from.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're in.
Speaker 3: The morning like Okay, you got this, and go to bed, Okay, good night, Like it's just you. So then it's like all that negativity almost like the volume just keeps getting turned up and it just gets to a point to where you're like almost feel like it's like out of control or whatever.
Speaker 1: For sure, but I'm sure that it could be.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I think that's really good that what you're doing.
Speaker 2: As far as doing this stuff for yourself love and just you know, you have this journaling, if you don't have somebody who's like getting all those negative things out so it doesn't stay in your head. Yes, it's like it's not always going to be that way, but there are people to talk to and there's people like outlets too speak to, and then those things happen. But I think that figuring out what works for you, if it's a bath, if it's candles, if it's meditation, if it's talking to someone a friend or going to dinner with someone, is important to just get it out, not self soothed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the time.
Speaker 2: What is some luxury item that you spoil yourself with? Is there anything that you do you get like massages? Do you even spoil yourself?
Speaker 1: Okay? Food?
Speaker 3: Food, Okay, you're fooding for more, highest expense, Okay, thousands of dollars?
Speaker 1: Are you like a Michelin star like food girl? Are you like Postmates? Whatever? Nice fine dining there is? Is it just anyitch likes to eat? It doesn't even matter. Is nothing wrong with that? I just like to eat.
Speaker 3: It could be a cheeseburger, it could be pizza, it could be yeah, a Michelin five star, you know, restaurant. So once you're like, if you had your last meal, what wouldn't that be?
Speaker 1: Mexican food? Food kind of rice, a Mexican buffet? Bring it on, Margarita, is at all? Let's do it. What is the best pickup line ever used on you? Oh? I've heard too many, You've heard too many, But what's one that's actually worked on you?
Speaker 2: Has there been any one of the clever ones that she like stuck with and been like, Hi, Hello.
Speaker 1: How are you ma'am? How are you doing today? That's it. That's all you gotta do is just be a normal person. So that's what works for you. I was like, ma'am, I'm not like, what's that? I feel like? What where I feel like because I've heard so.
Speaker 3: Many weird things that like, when you act normal, it catches my sp Oh, I see, I see the trick here.
Speaker 1: I see where your employment that? So? What is some weird ones? Like you say?
Speaker 2: What are someones that you like stick out in your mind? But not in a good way. But you're just like, are did you.
Speaker 1: Really just tell me that, hey, snowflake? Okay? I think so the weirdest the ones that a snowflake? Do you respond? No, just keep on walking. Yeah, your booty brings a lot of attention. I'm sure. I know I have when my trouble sometimes so much. Trust me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you were attacked. They didn't think you were doing a Bang Bros. Scene Yeah, or like bang Bus nowadays like they do all this like you know stuff.
Speaker 1: Were you a part of any of those productions? Oh? No, no, I said you never worked for Bang Bros. Oh Bangros? Yes, I'm sorry. I thought you said bang bus bang bust. Well I didn't say that too, but I said that. I was just like you remember walking in to Miami and they're like a couple.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's going on there these days it's either Bangbros, Bang bus.
Speaker 1: Whenever I make my trip out there, usually do like two or three with them. But okay, yeah, do you have a favorite company that you work for. I've worked for Hmmm, I would have said. I would have said.
Speaker 3: Brawsers before, like mine, geeg, But then lately I've been working a lot with teams skeet okay, and I don't know, maybe it's different then.
Speaker 1: Skate skate skate ski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're pretty good experiences, you know, so like good performers or just like good overall.
Speaker 1: Like so when.
Speaker 3: I when I like gate, like when I judge this set, it's based on like.
Speaker 1: You know, are there douches for people? Is their accommodations?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the accommodations also them providing the wardrobe is just please you. Witches are spoiled because all this ship that exist twenty years ago feels so bad.
Speaker 2: If you didn't mind everything in your closet, they'd be like, just bring everything.
Speaker 1: What does that haven't mean? By like, what is everything? I mean, I'm in every eye my closet. It is a whole extra bedroom. Everything is a lot but stresses me.
Speaker 2: All yeah, and you had to bring your own douches and you had to like if you were on separate thirteen hours and postmits was not a thing by then.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I don't know how. I don't know how you did it, neither. Rich. I'm still a love a lot. Okay, okay, no, you but judge it off of all those things.
Speaker 2: So the catering parts of like what real especially nowadays, it should have because now it's just a differ front seal. And I feel like, I mean, I think that it should be protocol of just like standards.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel so that porns up. Yeah, I feel like it. I feel like it should be too. I feel like because we you know, we already go through.
Speaker 3: So much, like mentally and physically though, I mean, at least catered to us, especially when cater tonight China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please cater to its biggest pet peeves oh on set uh.
Speaker 3: When a lot of times when the guy just like keeps like trying to like be touch me and do extra like in between, like if you're not getting the vibe, like please stop, Like I don't want to make out with you all day, so.
Speaker 2: You don't want to like do like a buffer situation before, like you just want to sit as it says action, that's the only time you got to.
Speaker 1: Be touched by this.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on the chemistry sometimes like that I was like, oh he's hot or I like him. Yeah, but if I'm not really feeling like I want, I want my consent, so.
Speaker 1: Like reading reading the room. Yeah, it's just yeah. So it's like I got you.
Speaker 3: If I say no, then I say no, or I'm giving you like the you know, pick up on it, get.
Speaker 1: That show ye best gift that you've ever received? Oh well, so anything that sticks out in your mind that somebody gifted you, uh hm, an.
Speaker 3: Experience, a gift, anything, probably money, money, okay, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Do you masturbate more than you have sex? Yes? How many times a week do you masturbate? It depends on the week. If I'm out of town, I'm sweet. Sweet. Yeah, it's been a lot, You're a lot.
Speaker 2: And this is not for content. This is just for pure pleasure for yourself. Yeah, Okay, does that help your anxiety?
Speaker 1: Probably? I don't know. I was thinking about that.
Speaker 3: I saw this meme that was like, do you do it because you're depressed or you want the dope meanes And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's what it comes from. I'm doctor Texas. See yeah, zee and capping. You're on here. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tasted I already know the answer to this is your own tongue. Well, yeah, describe what it tastes like. Uh, depends on the week, but.
Speaker 1: There you go the week. It depends on the part of the cycle you're in. Not really like much.
Speaker 3: I don't really need a two milen horn or anything, but I don't have like a like a very pungent smell or taste.
Speaker 1: It just tastes like nothing. Yeah, okay, have you ever injured yourself during sex? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I hope for somebody did what happened because it was too big or because it's something else happened?
Speaker 1: Probably the yeah bottom out man.
Speaker 2: Like, can you describe the private Talco bottom mount beans?
Speaker 1: You know when the car hits the ground and it bottoms out.
Speaker 2: I fucked up my first part like that. I definitely no, I'm it's just big and it.
Speaker 1: Just fucking rams into.
Speaker 3: Your your uterus pay attention, yeah, or like the back like I think, because like well, I mean you would know, you know, your butt's so big related when you're doing doggie and they're like like, please do not come too far this way because there's not much room for you to to maneuver around.
Speaker 1: So it would rip like the bottom of my vagina down there. And I remember when I first started, it's not fun escorting like heavy. It was like that that would get ripped down there, And I'm like, how big is your booty? Can we see?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's any stand up? Fifty three? Fifty three? Jesus mine's like forty six. I feel like, well, I swear measure it. I'm so there's no way. I think what fifty three? And my looks small compariors that no, Hilaria, I have that though. Yeah, I've never been in the fifties. I'm always in a high forties. And I was in the forties and then I gained that uh hate good on it looks good on you. It looks good on you.
Speaker 3: I've always always gained all like my weight like right here, Like the saddle bags is just all that. That's what my mom said, Yes, saddle bands, that's what they called under thighs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Southern ladies we saw that, Yes, what are your thoughts on virtual sect like virtual reality sex?
Speaker 2: Like there's all these new like technologies now where it's like they're wearing these like ocular things where you're like seeing like this whole like thing they're having AI leaks now of even like Taylor Swift to the podcaster that I don't know what her name is body something I don't know some tough I don't know what her name is, but something that she just asked weird questions is yeah the time. But it's just like this new wave of people doing like, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Mm?
Speaker 1: Be your content creator?
Speaker 2: Like are you a fraid that people are gonna do AI things of yourself and sell it?
Speaker 1: Sell it?
Speaker 2: Or how do you feel about them doing that kind of technology? Well, I mean I've kind of thought about that, but then at the end of the day, it's like, well, I mean, how can you control.
Speaker 3: You know so much of that. I guess more of my thoughts you're trying to process, you know why people would want to do that. But I do get that there are some guys that you know, maybe they're too intimidating.
Speaker 2: Well, they're stealing poor nowadays, So why don't they're going to try to steal anything. That's the problem with technology is great it is as it.
Speaker 1: Is for certain things.
Speaker 3: It's also not for other things because it's like it's so real like and then that's why with these cases, with these celebrities that are having it done to them, people are believing that it's really them.
Speaker 2: Is because a horny guy out there just thinks like it's sit k. If you switch your eyes, it may look like them.
Speaker 1: But and it just works. So it's like funny people like us that we're doing like.
Speaker 3: Our own stuff or if we're already doing that, now you're duplicating something that we're already doing. So how do you tell a fake from like deep fake to whatever it's?
Speaker 1: You know, it's an interesting.
Speaker 3: Field and you know wave of technology that's coming into to play now.
Speaker 1: I think it's a big problem.
Speaker 3: I do. I think it's a big problem. I'm kind of hoping that by the time it's a massive problem, I have already transitioned into something to a freight. Do you have an exit strategy of your transition? Is?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm actually really proud of myself last year instead of overly investing into my business. I finally bought a house cash, okay, and I'm remodeling it right now. So I feel like I've always want to do real estate, and so I just want to keep buying houses and doing airbnbs or you know, maybe renting them out.
Speaker 1: But I also just want to go stay in them whenever I feel like. Okay, but yeah, congrats, that's a big deal. Thanks. Describe something exciting in your life right now. Hmmm exciting.
Speaker 3: Well, I've just been focusing on going to the gym again.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's about your health and fitness, trying to socialize more, and I've been working on just you know, connecting like you know, keeping relationships with.
Speaker 1: People and stuff. But I don't have anything. I'm always working. What are the top three rules that you like we live by? Do you have like a code.
Speaker 2: That you kind of live by or anything like kind of your standards of rules?
Speaker 3: Don't waste my time and don't waste my money, and don't fuck with my kids.
Speaker 1: Or you heard Jenna, Okay, have you ever gone through a partner's phone? Uh? Okay, partner.
Speaker 3: So both of my marriages, I never went through their phones. I started like when I was like kind of like, you know, dating originally, like in Texas, I started going through guys phones and there on the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a little bolt. I did a couple of times. But when we find that I was right, they had.
Speaker 3: A girlfriend they were lying about that was actually in the apartment upstairs while we're at dinner, which was weird, but insuition, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to prove my intuition.
Speaker 2: So that's the only reason why I went through their their their folks. Have you ever taken a souvenir home from having sex with somebody one night stand or someone that you're having sex with.
Speaker 3: Oh, probably like a clothing item, or if they leave them at my house.
Speaker 1: You well at them. It's like a lost family. It's that host thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hip you what are you looking for in a partner and dating?
Speaker 1: Are you even looking for? I am among Well, I got kicked off a bumble. Why'd you get kicked off? I don't know. I think it's there. They just did a lot of things. I'm sure I get patterned going genically.
Speaker 3: I've analyzed myself and I haven't figured it out yet.
Speaker 2: After tax this needs to know what the fuck is that I checked down a tricks to the youth group.
Speaker 3: No, so it's usually involved my attitude. Uh No, Actually I think that they just know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do porn. But how did they just know because I was on bubble pictures?
Speaker 3: Are you using regular pictures? I try to Okay, I try to make there's no oh f pick No. I try to mimic like regular person.
Speaker 1: Right. I try to use very no makeup.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: The way you're human being.
Speaker 3: But I try not to use pictures that you'd be like, oh that's an Instagram photo or you know, like something that looks extra filters. I try to just no fig eyelashes. No, you're just like yeah, I had a friend that said that.
Speaker 2: You have to do like like it's like side profile type pics, so you're not like full on I look at your profilely picked, so you're not like know.
Speaker 1: Who I am?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe, well for.
Speaker 3: The other ones, there's more ones than bum Well I did well, I got on one for like like bisexual and lesbians, but I haven't nothing cool has happened yet. Okay, but what I think happened was because I've had them bumbles since the beginning, the beginning when they.
Speaker 1: First really started it so it was never a problem before.
Speaker 3: But then and I wasn't even using it when they initially shut my account down, So I know I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we're targeted.
Speaker 3: I guess or they just somehow maybe their AI went through and caught like maybe maybe or somebody reported something. Somebody rounded your ouse. So you don't like it, don't like it at all. What we do like is that we're gonna play truth with Texas. This is my favorite part.
Speaker 2: This is a little bit more kinky questions, a little bit more naughty, a little bit more spicy.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yeah? Are you having fun? That's important? Okay? Good? Are you like not nervous anymore?
Speaker 3: Because this is the not nervous break through the broke we broke the eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're swimming in Okay, spicy questions. Craziest place you've had sex? Uh?
Speaker 3: On top of there was these pillars in this apartment complex I lived in. It was on top of the parking garage, just out there in the wow exhibition style.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, me and this guy that would do content, I'd probably say that was like the craziest because we could have fallen off the you know, we were on top of the the parking garage pillars.
Speaker 2: He just wanted to dick that bath or who was like? Who was like, hey, let's climb up there.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: You know what you have? This is this is the you know what? So it's in the bedroom? Uh not really? No? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad in bed? Absolutely? Absolutely one and done?
Speaker 3: How did you give them at least another I've definitely given people tries, and then there's times where I was like, no, one dime, We're not doing that again.
Speaker 1: You know. Celebrity hall pass? Do you have one? Wait? What does that mean? Or do you have a celebrity you want to fuck? Because you're not in a relationship, so it would it be a hall pass? Really?
Speaker 2: So is there someone that you would want to slide into a DM? Maybe a celebrity like dream fantasy that you like wanted to fuck for likeever, or you just want to fuck now?
Speaker 1: It's so hard.
Speaker 3: I mean in the past I probably would have been like yeah, you know, but then after meeting celebrities and then realizing like you can meet them and then they're completely different, it's kind of hard. But I will say I would love to meet Johnny Depp, Okay, love him?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want to have sex with Johnny det I wouldn't. Yeah, I would try, he would try. Try. Either're doing it or you're not.
Speaker 3: You're either sucking the dick or you're bending over or you're just so does he have to like gristin a line of the Pirates of the Caribbean to make the chemistry right or what would it mean for?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the knife stops your old alpine out and you know what's with girls liking his whole alphit?
Speaker 2: Someone of the other days said they wanted him just in that specific pires chose to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Johnny, don't know. Okay, have you ever had someone fall asleep during set? I don't think I have. Oh you've fallen aside? Did you get woken up by the dick? Oh? Yeah, that's happened a lot, were they? How do you know? Are you just and marcolep? What is there? You sleep? What are you a lot? I'm just tired? And then they're still trying to fuck, so you're snoring and are just all about it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I would be like I kind of like to fun with him A fortune like I was like, actually, like one eye open, but you're like sleep creeping.
Speaker 1: That is I fetished? I know, And you know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: They two days? Did you start this trend? This is what that's going on? I had to go and do what is it? Free something? Or now you just don't do anything free anny, I don't know. You just sit there and you're.
Speaker 3: Just having sex like someone's having sex with me, but we're talking like that that's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's something. It was so easy. I loved was going on with these kids.
Speaker 3: What is this? Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought it was weird, too interesting? Kiky questions?
Speaker 2: Most number of times during a day you've had sex? It's what's your like, highest number.
Speaker 1: Of men on?
Speaker 2: Well times and then men but nine separately, okay, nine different times or different men and one day?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, yeah it was money money. Oh and there were different times too. It was a busy day. It was a busy day. I thank god I don't have to do that shower sex or cars sex shower? Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know this sounds stupid. I'm supposed to have some crazy Why does it sound stupid? It's not supposed to have some like oh not, it does all.
Speaker 2: I don't give me as dumb as like I like feet or I don't have any It's not no one needs you to do any.
Speaker 1: I feel like I appreciate the body and like symmetry.
Speaker 2: Uh so I don't have to like the more voyeuristic kind of person like you like did the imagery of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sex skill that you're most proud of. I mean it'd probably be writing dick writing. I mean, are you a cowgirl side saddle? Are you like reverse hinder tel provo? It depends on the dig baby, Okay, So what is the right dick for you to do?
Speaker 1: Long? I'm gonna like a thick dick. It doesn't have to be like for my pleasure. He's your favorite performer I work with.
Speaker 2: I would say it was Xander Okay, yeah, I'm like, I am unpractice. I try to in my catalog of dicks. I fucked him a long time ago, but.
Speaker 1: A lot of dicks.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't remember what it looks like. But yeah, okay, yeah, I don't remember. Ye right, So that's your perfect Isaac. So what is your favorite doggie style? I mean cowgirl style that was like wait, cow grol it could do reverse or you could do side subtle, so like big booties. I think, like why it's like for me the most fun because that's where they could see your ass the most. So I feel like, you know, I like to do a little side subtle, you know, most of the time, because most people don't know what that's about. Like one leg in one the way out, you know, and oh it's fun for you regular, just regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spice it up girl, yeah, well get it, get it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just hard. We can it's not long enough and I can't really do that many positions. Find the long one. Yeah, he can do it. I have faith in you. Have you ever called someone the wrong name? Absolutely? You said? It was such confidence. I love it. That's why my name is my name because I knew that I would not remember my own name if I changed my name. Okay, it's Jenna, so that's her real name. Yeah, and your fate in your stage name? Yes, smart, interesting, I know someone like that. Let's see naughty questions. Choked or spint ooh, depends on one or the other, even like a big one. Maybe choked Okay, blueber spit ooh loom spit ter swallow spit. Disappointing. Yeah, vaked a orgasm all the time? Can I hear what it is?
Speaker 3: So was like, oh God, why do I feel like I don't do before the dad, I'm just one of your O subscribers.
Speaker 1: I just said, Hey, Jenna Star, I would love.
Speaker 3: J O.
Speaker 1: Like that. Mm hmm uh yeah, he laughed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that for you.
Speaker 2: My ole bag club. Fucked in an airplane in the sky or in the sky. No, grounded planes can be fun.
Speaker 1: That doesn't. No, I don't think so. Okay, hmmm. Hooked up with a friend's sibling A friend's sibling, M yeah, I think so. How do you think? So you either know or you don't. Or a brother's brother, A brother's brother like to a brother. Wait, a brother and deams brother. I was six. Were they twins? No, it's same?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, last question. The biggest turn off hijie hygiene, bad hygiene, and it's just not for you. Yeah, okay, okay, I like that. That's the rest of truth with Texas. Is there anything you want to ask? Was Texas?
Speaker 3: Now that you're all warmed up, you feel settled in. Like I said, you know, we were talking like we're like, we're good friends. Now I feel like I had a million questions and now you remembering them. Yeah, so I didn't think about it. I was going to be asking you question, can you think of one? No?
Speaker 1: Nothing? How many years have you been doing it? Oh? Well it was very long time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's all right. It's like, why do I feel like a dagger just into my heart? I'm just kidding. No, shape, we're like the round the same age.
Speaker 3: No, I've been in the business for twenty years, yeah, just about and shy a little of it.
Speaker 2: But I started in two thousand. The first thing I ever did was two thousand and six, and like then, two thousand and seven was my first like mainstream porn. The first one was like reality porn, which is what is that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: There used to be?
Speaker 2: So when backstill in DVDs and over a thing, it was like a line called college Amateur Tour, So they were trying to get girls that had never done scenes before ever. So I was a prodigy of that movie. I was going to college in Texas and I did a scene and decided to.
Speaker 1: Come to La and do it well.
Speaker 3: Actually, first I went to Miami and I did a scene for Bing Bros. And then I moved to LA a week later.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Definitely in La ever since. Yeah, so yeah, fun times. So we've been a lot of fun about eighteen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely a lot of growth, a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I don't regret anything, I think for me, it's one of those things that you live and you learn. I always say, like, I do things twice, sometimes three times, just to make sure I don't like it. But it's been a journey and it's definitely been great to me. I love the industry. I've definitely had a great time seeing goods bad, you know, and all in the in between. But I think that you make it what you want to, and you know, don't be so hard on yourself for thinking you have to fit into some kind of bubble, because you don't. You can make your own lane. And you're beautiful just the way you are in that, and that's all that matters.