Speaker 1: Yeah, I could do that. I can, I can. It's fucking ooze it off for you was Jesus Christ. I'm about to give you a time out.
Speaker 2: What is losing off me?
Speaker 3: Ron?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Wow? Your ornery? You're cranky? Yeah, old man in the sea.
Speaker 2: No looking out youthful.
Speaker 5: I look today, some warings I look like ten fifteen years younger, and then some days I look like Joe Biden. I don't understand what happens with his face on a day to day basis, but it is f you Friday.
Speaker 2: I am cranky. You are more percent correct. We have started the show, believe or not.
Speaker 5: That's Ronnie Babes in the middle, ron Berman comedy on all the socials. His venmo is scrolling above. He doesn't deserve it yet. Wait for him to do something, then give him a venmo. But I deserve something already. So there's my PayPal really rolling across the top. And then you got comedian Tony p And it's.
Speaker 2: A few Friday and I'm fired up. Yes, ron I'm cranky.
Speaker 3: Here's my first few after you to fucking cranky Opie. I don't like cranky Opie. You know what open say? Movie is the old men well.
Speaker 5: How about you come over here and walk my dog at three point thirty of the morning, that I wouldn't be cranky.
Speaker 1: It's perfect for a minute blow down. What you want to bite me?
Speaker 2: You want?
Speaker 3: You want to invite me over to the beach house like like Hank Kazaria and the bird Cage and walk and like do house to us. Listen, mind me up, I'll wear those tight daisy dukes like Hank Kazari and the bird Cage.
Speaker 1: By the end of this show, I'll be your wife's best gay friend.
Speaker 2: All right, but you're admitting it.
Speaker 1: Just to get to the beach house.
Speaker 4: Just came out.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, Ron.
Speaker 1: Women love gay men, Women love gay men. His best friends.
Speaker 4: Dandy.
Speaker 2: All right, now, I'm in a good mood. No, listen to me, Ron.
Speaker 5: By the end of this few Friday, Uh, you're gonna find out why I can't invite you to the beach house. That's all I'm gonna say for now. And will be revealed. Yes, will be revealed.
Speaker 1: You know you probably that says no Jews allowed.
Speaker 2: Were No, we got it.
Speaker 1: We got doctors.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got some doctors out here, that's for sure. So listen. Let me start with my let me start with my few.
Speaker 5: Because you're one hundred percent correct, I'm more cranky than usual. I'll tell you why, though, Ry, I'm not mad at you.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at twelve Tony P's now I hate her.
Speaker 3: I said one thing before you do while you're of course, why what more?
Speaker 1: You said a word? I was like, oh, he's cranky.
Speaker 3: You had that, You had that Jeff Dunham puppet face. You had the Jeff Dunham puppet face. And I was like, oh fuck, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Some days I look like the Jef Dunham puppet, and then other days I look youthful as all hell.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happens with this stupid face.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: And for drinking Dunkin Donuts?
Speaker 4: Did you have sugar funck Dunkin Donuts?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I did donuts it is, but I said, f F F you Dunkin Donuts twelve dollars for coffees like this, all right?
Speaker 4: Twelve bucks for two bucks like that? I found the Duncan Dunks for twelve bucks.
Speaker 1: You how many of these company?
Speaker 2: All right? Listen, Tony P.
Speaker 5: First of all, yes, a few to them for the twelve dollars. That's a twelve dollars cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: No, there was two, Tony, that's not Duncan Donuts FLT. That's the tariffs.
Speaker 5: How about we just turned this into the Rod Berman Show and then me and you could go home. Tony just just fucking sit there like an idiot. Let this guy lean into the camera over and over again and just stop on everything we try to do.
Speaker 1: Cranky OPI, Cranky Opie.
Speaker 5: Let me get with the with the Tony for a second. To hold up your stupid ice coffee again? Please, too much ice? That's your first problem. Don't be scared to tell these people I want little ice and they'll give you a look like you're on tous.
Speaker 2: No, you'd say little ice. I want to get the most out of it, out of my money.
Speaker 4: Here I found the hack.
Speaker 6: The hack is you got out of the cold brew because the cold brew melts just correctly with the ice and get the coffee flavor all the way.
Speaker 3: Can I give you a little insight info from a boss and guy? Sure to go a bosting company. Sure there's a button that says less ice. You actually say you have to say the phrase less ice. Oh, they actually there's a button like, hey, I want to shot at mocha or I want to shots of milk. There's a less ice button. That's a little insight info.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you appreciate.
Speaker 6: I just let life ticket. I don't go around counting fucking ice cubes in the ice cube be okay. First of all, Tony, welcome back.
Speaker 5: You know when you're on the show, you're with us, and when when when you're not on, you're a hater.
Speaker 2: So I guess I take that first f you. Yes, of course it is no.
Speaker 4: No, I keep it interesting, you keep it hating.
Speaker 2: Why were you trashing us due.
Speaker 4: We thought you were like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, talking about suck.
Speaker 1: I was like, this guy hate and about you know that's thirty.
Speaker 2: Pay let him let him rint Ryn.
Speaker 4: That's an extra. Im are you an expert on soccer? How are you an expert on soccer?
Speaker 2: We were experts on soccer. That's why I was confused by you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're sitting there talking. Oh you're talking like you're experts. You understand, you're talking like you know what the hell you're talking about. But you all know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Tony, What part of me saying MESSI USA sucks.
Speaker 5: I like the Holland guy. I like the doorway rowing thing. And I think I I know embody trying to bring up.
Speaker 4: Some kind of fact. I remember, I remember you as.
Speaker 2: You're an expert on football.
Speaker 4: Bring back the video tape. You gotta roll back to the video page.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 6: You guys were talking like you knew facts you told you were talking about, you know, the last time a red car got overturned.
Speaker 1: No, Tony, I think you're right he was.
Speaker 3: At one point he was like, I don't know why did bring the millfielder up and and drop and dropped the center back?
Speaker 2: Like what I was about to say. We're back on the same page, and you had to say that you.
Speaker 4: See, you see what I was with?
Speaker 2: Tony down against Tony down against you?
Speaker 5: Ron. Oh you're both frozen. That's oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Froze.
Speaker 4: You turned into Max headroom for a second.
Speaker 1: You went, yeah, that's actually that's an old reference.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Uh it's after you Friday only super chats on the big screen because you know, we gotta we gotta make a few bucks. But can I explain why I'm ordering now that we're ten minutes into the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ron, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm laying in bed and right around three am, I'm like, why am I awake?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: What? Why am I awake? Answer?
Speaker 5: And then and then I hear, oh, my god, wait, we got to get be a man on too.
Speaker 2: Oh be a man does.
Speaker 4: His camera on again?
Speaker 2: His camera? Be a man? That's your right?
Speaker 4: Now you don't have a camera on?
Speaker 2: All right, Well he'll fix that, so listen. Three a three am. I'm like, why am I awake?
Speaker 5: A lot of people could relate to this, And all of a sudden, I'm like, wow, I'm looking around, like why am I awake? And then I hear the dog whippering, little baby barks because he's a polite dog. He doesn't want to wake all of us up. And then, of course it's my job. Of course, it's my job in the bill of the night to go outside into the scary darkness with my dog so he could take up poop. And then he goes right back to sleep, and I'm wide awake. That's my yankee, ron, I had four hours sleep, bro.
Speaker 4: Listen, that's the god.
Speaker 6: How you understand if you're walking up in the middle of the night, you need to stay up that's God telling you that you need to do shit.
Speaker 4: You need to get shit done. You get it.
Speaker 2: I stayed up. I stayed up, and know what the know what I did. Know what I did.
Speaker 5: I took an extremely hot shower because I'm fighting some kind of AC war like everybody else. His wife needs it at sixty eight degrees, my daughter needs it at sixty eight degrees, my son needs it at seventy two. His old man can literally have no AC. But I'll accept seventy two. So then I get up in the morning, I'll freezing my fucking balls off, right, I let me take an extremely hot shower.
Speaker 2: Now I'm sweating my balls off. I hate a C. It's the stupidest invention ever. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Be a man. Let's let's throw be a man on with that. Be a man. A C is stupid, right, Be a man.
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm a fan guy. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Fans only fucking cool. One side of you sweat to death.
Speaker 4: Be a man. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you another thing like we we don't deserve AC.
Speaker 5: It's human beings because we can't fucking figure it out. It's one hundred degrees, so you sweating your balls off. You go into an establishment, you're like, Okay, they're gonna have some a C. The problem is there a C is at fifty five fucking degrees and now you're freezing your balls off.
Speaker 2: And now your sweat is literally freezing to your body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make up your mind or we gonna sweat or freeze to death.
Speaker 2: Just back and forth all day long drives me nuts. Listen, people get sick. See, be a man knows everything.
Speaker 6: Everything we need to invent like a fucking bubble. Remember the boy in the bubble. We need to invent air condition bubbles and just walk around in air conditioned bubbles.
Speaker 4: And when he would get.
Speaker 6: Sick, I would My germs wouldn't go to you. Your dreams wouldn't go to me. We just look around and bubbles nice and cold and chill.
Speaker 8: Now wear a mask twenty four seven like some of these fucking assholes do no no, no.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I love how being man doesn't talk you know about who we voted for, but obous, but welcome being man.
Speaker 2: It's after you from where we literally get it out and bitch and complain. And that's uh.
Speaker 5: That's Ron Berman in the upper right corner. He's another Boston guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how you doing right?
Speaker 1: How are you? Where are you from in Boston?
Speaker 4: East Boston?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm from Beacon Hill.
Speaker 4: Beacon Hill, Okay.
Speaker 3: I should be above you right there you go?
Speaker 2: So that.
Speaker 4: Are there a lot of toots in Beacon Hill? A lot of what toots too's Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's very washy gaze like my next door day.
Speaker 4: Are the gays in Boston Beacon Hill there as? Yeah? Yeah, well that's I mean, that's that means is a good place they go where the good places.
Speaker 1: They clean up night.
Speaker 4: The clean up area is nice.
Speaker 1: Now you think of a pea town, you think of a problem.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah there too. I mean I got Provincetown, but Beacon Hill has a lot of games in Boston.
Speaker 5: He'd be a man. I got some Boston ship for you. Uh A Provincetown. That's where I was conceived. It's where my parents went on their honeymoon, and nine months later I.
Speaker 2: Entered the world.
Speaker 5: But again right there when it wasn't necessarily a gay area.
Speaker 2: Well it must have been a gay area all.
Speaker 4: The time, right, yeah, they just run in the closet back then.
Speaker 5: Probably Okay, but that's where I was conceived Peetown a little.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a nice place. Pe Town's nice. I've been there, you know, guys.
Speaker 2: I actually like the pe Town. It's not that bad. It's it's kind of cool at the end of the case, like that, right, it's a nice ride out there.
Speaker 4: You get that anyway, you walk that fucking stone jetty, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's pretty nice.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, it's a few Friday so I, I, uh, just to catch up to speed.
Speaker 5: I was walking up in the middle of the night, uh and around three three fifteen because my dog was whining and barking, and of course it's my job to take him out in the middle of the fucking night when he needs to, you know, take a dump.
Speaker 2: And then I couldn't go back to bed. So Ron has pointed.
Speaker 5: Out accurately that I'm a little ornery, I'm a little tired.
Speaker 2: I'm a little cranky.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like having a kid having a dog, you know, it's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's like having a kid that never grows up. That's the problem. The dog is still a toddler.
Speaker 4: What kind of dog you get, I'll.
Speaker 2: Show you my dog. Don't judge on my dog.
Speaker 5: I'm allergic to regular dogs, so don't judge not being man, I'm scared to show you the video of my dog.
Speaker 1: Is dog human here?
Speaker 2: All right? Here?
Speaker 3: Dog the human here? It's an abomination.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like, it's not med that dogs are not haveing human here, it's God doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: There's no hair in my car, there's no hair on my there's no hair on my bed.
Speaker 2: What are you talking?
Speaker 3: I have a serious question. Yeah, because your dog has human here. When your dog gets wet, does it still smell like dog?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm gonna lead to my next few and that has something to do with my dog.
Speaker 2: But for be a man. Here's my dog. Here's my dog.
Speaker 8: It's Doggy Stern Robin and he meaning between the last name and your old apisarvery back in the day.
Speaker 2: Uh well, no, my dog was imitating Howard Stern.
Speaker 5: He decided and imitated Howard Stern, so I was calling him Doggy Stern.
Speaker 1: I have a quick question about your dog.
Speaker 3: I just noticed the front of your dog, like the whiskers are like brownish? Is that the real color? Is that just from like your dog being dirty?
Speaker 5: No, he was eating some fucking deer or something, and that was the blood that was still on his ship.
Speaker 2: Don't let that dog fool you. It'll it'll It'll take you out, Rod, It'll take you out.
Speaker 3: Oh really, you know, I don't want to I don't want to talk about behind the scenes stuff.
Speaker 1: But didn't your dog have to go back.
Speaker 3: To the emergencive room because I had a toenail problem.
Speaker 5: Well, yesterday we went back for the update.
Speaker 2: His toe's doing well, we're not gonna have to chop it off. But but I.
Speaker 5: Got hammered for another two hundred dollars because, uh, my dog's uh what is it called an anal sack got to be blown out.
Speaker 9: Yesterday they squeezed the ass out, I know, the fucking worst smell in.
Speaker 5: The worlds So the dog was smelling pretty bad. He had a pretty decent ear infection because he's going in the ocean.
Speaker 2: And also his ass smelled like horrendous.
Speaker 5: Uh probably probably smelled like Pete Town in late August, let's just put it that way.
Speaker 2: Is that a good reference? I don't know.
Speaker 5: But I got hammered for two hundred dollars because the event's like, oh yeah, we got to blow out his anal sacks, and when they took the dog out of the room to go into another room, all we heard was, oh my god, so we knew it was bad.
Speaker 4: In the Hampton's two hundred bucks and bath form a vet.
Speaker 5: Oh no, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Be a man. I have a vet out here that is way cheaper than the city.
Speaker 5: The cities where they hammer you that same teach you would have been five six hundred dollars and said, no problem.
Speaker 3: That's funny. You guys have been the peak time, right. Do you ever go to the bar called blow up your antle Sack?
Speaker 1: It's funny. There's a bar called blow up your antle Sack. It's very popular.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, Ron came out earlier in the show.
Speaker 2: Us we think we're not choose, he said.
Speaker 3: He assumed, anyway, come on, I'm pretty just because I'm pretty, all.
Speaker 2: Right, listen, So enough about me.
Speaker 5: So it's been a while boarding between the the ac fight in this house, that dog's antal sack being blown out or pinster squeeze, whatever the fuck they do. Dog came back in the bets like, oh, he'll start feeling a lot better.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. I'm like, all right, all right, So who else has an f you?
Speaker 4: Tony? What do you?
Speaker 2: Tony went ice coffee? What about Ronnie Babes? What do you got? Right?
Speaker 3: First of all, just because I have a Lorna Doodle doesn't make it doesn't meant I'm gay?
Speaker 4: Right, Um, do you have today? Show us your monk?
Speaker 2: I know, I don't show the monk not to be a man. He's got one.
Speaker 1: He's got joke with the evil eyes.
Speaker 2: He got evilized Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: So cutch up the first picture?
Speaker 2: Please, all right, Ron, this is this is Ron's f you.
Speaker 1: This is my first few. Well, my first few was grumpy Opie, but well I admit it.
Speaker 4: At leastwish fish.
Speaker 2: That's Ron's picture. He wants everyone to say, well, this.
Speaker 1: Is my first few few. To Kimshi, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck it is. I don't like the way it looks. I don't like the way it sounds. Dude, it looks like placenta.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everyone talks about it. It's all the hippies. It looks discussed.
Speaker 2: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: What's mormented cabbage?
Speaker 2: Can you say?
Speaker 1: Bino?
Speaker 2: Ron this wrong picture. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: This is a picture of my dog's anal sack exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Have some kim to meet you.
Speaker 3: What out of the fu kimchi? Everyone's so healthy. It looks like placenta.
Speaker 4: That was bunny blues vagina. Yeah, well, remember earlier on I said you'll look like a can roll go on bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, remember I said earlier you'll never be invited to the beach house, and it'll be revealed today.
Speaker 2: That's why right there, My my wife loves the kimchi.
Speaker 1: Really, it was.
Speaker 2: That ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like vinegary cabbage. He's right, with a lot of spices. It's fermented, I think, fermented like radishes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it supposed to be healthy for you though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, supposedly it cleans out everything all nice.
Speaker 5: Maybe my dog should have fucking ate that ship so I didn't have to get his anal sack blown out.
Speaker 3: Actually they do say kimschi like well helps clear the plastic out of your body.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true. Be a man.
Speaker 5: Rod thinks we all have a lot of plastic in our but we have at least a table the size of a tablespoon of plastic.
Speaker 1: In our head right in our head, Yeah, in our brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, supposedly where that be. A man doesn't care.
Speaker 1: He's a man.
Speaker 2: You don't care if he's got microplastic.
Speaker 4: A lot of you get a lot of plastic and everything you do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The truth is every man on earth now has tested positive for plastic in their semen.
Speaker 1: Shooting out plastic.
Speaker 2: All right, what tony.
Speaker 4: Do you smoke? No makes me I don't want to be happy smoke and joint be miserable.
Speaker 5: I would be pend money. That be a man has never had kim chi. I think he's a steak and potatoes gag. Right, do you eat anything a little uh, let's just say a little foufee?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy any food?
Speaker 1: Fee?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 4: Just face fucking food? I mean, Hamburg is a ship, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, Hamburg's hot dog, steaks, potatoes, that's it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He looks like a guy back in the day.
Speaker 3: It's like one forty five in the morning, two in the morning, and he's outside the Child Street jail getting a buzzy fabulous roast beef.
Speaker 1: You remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That only five years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, dude, I'm sure you've been there in Boston. No, I'm here in New York City. Now okay, yeah, no about for Beacon Hill. I went to Northeastern. Now I do this big radio show in New York City.
Speaker 5: Well, well yeah we're yeah, we're on the way up for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Be a man, you got in that few any f you?
Speaker 3: I have another question for beer man. Hey, do you remember a bar on child Street called the Beacon Hill Pub?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My father. I don't know if my father used to own that, which is on the bottom of Beacon Hill.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he owned that one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the BHP, the BHP, you own that for a little He owned that for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh I should I should explain. Sorry, be a man like I just assume you know everybody.
Speaker 5: So Ron's backstory, Uh, his mom left his father to become a lesbian.
Speaker 2: She might live in Pee Town. And uh Ron's father was mobbed up in the Jewish mob.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he was over five hundred pounds and lost his legs to diabetes.
Speaker 5: And Ron has an uncle that was kind of thrown out of the car on the mass Turnpike and that and that was his demise.
Speaker 2: He might have been he might have been money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, he was my uncle was a Israeli Special Force Russian Israeli. Uh wasn't a fourcer for the Boston for the Boston Mob, for the for the Jewish Mob in Boston. And they think he had a seven, you know, under his belt. And he was in and out of walpolest Date Prison, which is the maxim security prison master. He was in and out of walpoles Date Prison a total of almost seventeen years. And he hurt somebody he wasn't supposed to hurt. He hurt like a may guy something like that. And he even I would keep it vague.
Speaker 8: The last couple of months, the biggest, one of the biggest bookies back in the day dark something.
Speaker 4: He just died. He was like ninety eight years old. Yeah, so he probably knew your maybe.
Speaker 1: So he was in the back of a Cadillac Cadillac invertible on uh.
Speaker 3: I think it was I ninety five and uh and uh they poked him in the back seat and then kicked him out onto the highway and then he got run over.
Speaker 4: You know something. So it's like I want to go out. I want to go out like that.
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't know Yeah what no, sorry, go ahead say Tony gets the annoy too.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tony. I'm not not just saying it's like you know you.
Speaker 6: Hears my f you, My f you was the people who are fucking trying to be healthy and live a longer life.
Speaker 4: For what purpose? For what purpose? So you could die?
Speaker 6: Flow the fuck, bro. I want to be fucking like stand like is own. I just want to be stamped and thrown out. I want to die like the diet fucking dulphin number Dalton the fucking uh fuck with it whatever, man, get the.
Speaker 4: Name of that movie.
Speaker 1: Tony wants to die violently. I think that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: I want to go out like the guy in Roadhouse, but a fucking nice stopping me in a note?
Speaker 2: No what all?
Speaker 1: You go out like in Shark Nado, like a Shark Nado death. Give me what.
Speaker 4: I'm the only person that's never seen it, and my wife's a huge fan of sharks.
Speaker 1: Can I can?
Speaker 4: I say?
Speaker 3: I was flipping through the television and I see the guy from nine o two and oh Ian or Zan who stars in it, and I'm like, oh wait, but I think that's that stupid Shark Knight a movie.
Speaker 1: It's so bad it's good, and I think that's the point. It's so camping and.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden there's like there's all these fucking stars getting killed on it.
Speaker 4: Of course that's the that isn't the guy dead? There was a nine two oh star.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, they luke. Yeah, we lost a couple of guys.
Speaker 5: But of course Sharknado is supposed to be horribly bad to the point it's good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I was like, oh my god, it's so bad. It's good.
Speaker 4: Are they hot chicks in that movie?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then you know how I know Ron is gay because he shouldn't have one guy that was in the movie.
Speaker 1: Well right to hope you get your wish Tony and have a violent death.
Speaker 2: And sharks every few years.
Speaker 5: You want to come out Miles that will throw you in as Chong that that's a great way to.
Speaker 1: Go out, opink. I want to give you some I want to give you some reference.
Speaker 3: So the guy my uncle, yeah, makes she's a pusni Yeah, just to give you a reference so you understand the dynamic of how fucked up my family is. His wife is the narcissist. You understand that that was her husband. So that's what like my cousin had to go through. Can you imagine how anyway, so just now you understand the dynamic.
Speaker 5: A man is that uh Ron's narcissistic u aunt died, and then they illegally try to throw the ashes in.
Speaker 2: Oh, he would know the pond, A man would know the pond, you know.
Speaker 3: The big like lake and Brocked my my father's side of filming from and you know that big fucking like lake in Brockton.
Speaker 1: You can drive around it.
Speaker 4: I'm not that familiar with Brockton.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, all right, But so they try to dump his aunt's ashes in there illegally, and then it just kind of turned it to mud on the side of the fucking corn.
Speaker 3: And you're not allowed to dump dead. You're not allowed to like dump batches into a state pod.
Speaker 5: And then and then they all had like basically Ron's aunt on the bottom of their shoes as they got back into cars. And then, uh, you know, somebody was really pissed off that they had muddy shoes and not not thinking that it's actually their aunt on the bottom of their shoes as they were getting.
Speaker 3: Back into the nice car, not like in the movies. It just kind of like started cementing. I was like, eh, that's that's not how it does in the movies. And by the way, when I say narcissist, right, she said goodbye goodbye on Thanksgiving on purpose.
Speaker 1: That's a narcissist. All right. We don't need to dig it, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to give be a Man a little like back history of you. That's it, that's it, all right.
Speaker 1: Be a Man must have a nephew talking it real.
Speaker 5: You try to talk five times during your rant, he was talking as you were saying that he might have something.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear. He's a he's a low talker.
Speaker 2: I ain't a low talker.
Speaker 4: II being Man, Sorry, no problem at this time.
Speaker 8: He hate people seeing people's feet and sandals, like guys dirty feet and sandals.
Speaker 2: Wait, doesn't that go against your brand? I thought, like I thought you would be the the you know who gets a ship where your toes look.
Speaker 4: Like be a many Huh. I'm gonna never show your feet in public, guy being man.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, really you can't hang out with me either. Man. I got a big toe that looks like a free though. Yeah, it looks like a one.
Speaker 4: My daughter calls a peanut shell.
Speaker 6: Man, you guys are horrible. Man, Mike, toes are nice. I got nice looking toes.
Speaker 3: You get manicured. You posted on social media. You're on the white getting the getting the pinkies painted. Uh you know the same color?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: By the way I have it, I can talk be a man's f you. All right, here's I'll top it. I'll take this. I'll take sandals with with the toes. Here's my few sandals with socks.
Speaker 1: Ship. That looks ridiculous.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that in Boston, you know, for the soccer.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a lot going on in Boston, like sandals of socks.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Run run my next My next few is to you because I don't give a ship. I'll wear socks because the fucking a c and these joints. So I'll put socks on you do. I don't give a crap. You're one of them, yeah, one of them.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: It looks gay. That's how you know I'm not gay. It looks gay.
Speaker 5: If you don't think about it, it doesn't matter. I don't care. I don't care if people say, oh, it looks gay, I don't care. I walk out of the house with socks on with my sandals, yeah I do.
Speaker 3: Every time I see it, I think, Woody Allen, I'm like, you fucking ridiculous, Woody Allen.
Speaker 4: Wood I got a question.
Speaker 6: I got a follow up question being man, is are you allowed to show your feet if you're on vacation, like if you're in fucking a Dominican Republic or something on the beach?
Speaker 8: I use those fucking uh those footies you know that they call on footies or whatever they do, the awkward shoes, right, that's never I hate the fail on the sand on my fucking feet.
Speaker 4: Tris me crazy, man, This is off brand.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you, be a man.
Speaker 4: That's no way to live. That's no way to live.
Speaker 2: I don't wear water shoes and all the time that hurts.
Speaker 4: You never know what you're stepping on. Nowadays, I know a man while you're a drummaphallic.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear open toad shoes are men?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Well we got this coming in open toad shoes, A man is gay and disgusting, all right?
Speaker 2: Whatever, I hope I bother you, because I don't give a ship.
Speaker 6: If you meet a guy with open those shoes, he is probably what you might call it very uh non violent, non violent person. Like you want to test open shoes, bro, You.
Speaker 2: Want to test that theory, Tony, Yeah, I want to test that.
Speaker 4: I didn't test that theory, Brian. I haven't told you the story of what happened to me.
Speaker 2: I know, gohad.
Speaker 6: I had flip flops on and I went to the pet cot and I was just taking my dog to get you know, fucking groomed.
Speaker 4: But the grooming was closed. So then I went to the other line, and in between my dog took a piss. Long story short, there was a lot of piss.
Speaker 6: The manager came over to me. He told me, you gotta clean up that piss. Then the groomer was there, so I went to the groomer and then somebody yelled at me, sir, you gotta come clean.
Speaker 4: Up that piss. And I got fucking pissed. So I cleaned up the piss. I fuck, I had a big thing a piss. There was piss ring.
Speaker 6: Out my elbow. I went outside and I said, this place could suck my dick. Oh the guy was mad, Bro, never say that to a black guy.
Speaker 4: That kid ran at me. I had fucking flip flops on, I had my dog and he's like, what you say to me?
Speaker 6: Mad?
Speaker 4: What'd you say to me? Because I don't give a fuck about this job. This is my last day here. I'm gonna beat class. I said, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, give me one second, let me put my dog away.
Speaker 6: To put my dog away, and I got in the car and I fucking took I'm not gonna fight a guy with open those shoes. Bro, you out of your fucking mind.
Speaker 4: That one shot they step under you go down.
Speaker 2: Why are you mad because your dog pete all over their store? Though?
Speaker 6: No, they were mad at I was cleaning up the piss and I had to walk away to bring her to the gloomer.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go back and clean up the piss, right, But the fact that you guys owned a pet co.
Speaker 6: It's called pet Co. There's dogs that were around there. These guys weren't prepared for piss. They throw me a roll of fucking shitty papers. They're like, yeah, clean this up, give me a fucking mop, give me a bucket, let me clean it up.
Speaker 2: Like a man.
Speaker 4: Now, they're a fucking animal.
Speaker 2: They're prepared.
Speaker 5: Actually, my dog actually had had a little little pee in one of those stores, and I was like, oh my god, I'm really sorry, and and the defeated worker looked at me and said, it happens.
Speaker 2: All the time, and and she cleaned it up. I'm like, I'll clean it up.
Speaker 4: But I felt bad. Were you in the Upper West Side? Were you it happens?
Speaker 2: I was out here.
Speaker 5: But the fact is everyone brings their dogs into those stores, so there's there's smells all over the place for these dogs, and they can't they can't help themselves.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to tell you the service. The service is different when you're in the Bronx right as opposed to when you're in the Hamptons.
Speaker 4: You get different service.
Speaker 3: Yo man, cut off that pitch hockey motherfucker.
Speaker 4: No, I got got mad at me, bro He got mad. He wanted to kill me.
Speaker 6: His coworker came up to me, he was like, yo, man, it's his last day. This guy don't give a ship.
Speaker 4: You better get your cat. Fucking really.
Speaker 1: Was he was, he big, No, you flip.
Speaker 4: You're not fighting anybody with a flip. Flop. All they got to do is stop your throwing you down. You should break your feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should, said, give me a moment to put on regular shoes and then I'll fight you.
Speaker 4: I didn't have them. I mean I could have went barefoot.
Speaker 2: I got another FU.
Speaker 5: It's to Tony p what because I can't be I can't pull off the the shirt with no sleeves.
Speaker 2: Look, it pisses me off that I can't pull it off.
Speaker 1: Bro, can you pull off that? Look?
Speaker 5: Being man?
Speaker 2: Of course you can't go no sleeves.
Speaker 1: Hope. He wants to know if you got guns? You got guns? All right? All right a little bit.
Speaker 5: I look like an idiot if I put a shirt on with no sleeves, I can't pull that ship off.
Speaker 4: So fuck you list for rubbing feminine? You got feminine features?
Speaker 2: This hot?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just go shirtless. At that point, I agree with you. We went shirtless last week on this thing. You don't know you well enough to do a shirtless show.
Speaker 2: Be a man. I think being a man.
Speaker 5: Be a man's in Shaka because of the FU show. It gets a little, it gets a little like green here.
Speaker 4: No, it's fine. I got another few yes at the airport last week, and I see this big guy like my size pulling a little fucking suitcase.
Speaker 2: Like this big right thing. Thank you, thank you. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just fucking I don't know me. It doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't strap it onto yourself.
Speaker 2: Don't show that man bag again. Please don't show it.
Speaker 4: Bigger than the last one.
Speaker 1: That's what the fucking Europeans were when they come here. They got it strive.
Speaker 3: It looks like they it looks like it looks like they're on like thealysis, and they got the little machine in that fucking bag so they can stay alive. That's what it looks like to me. There it's a medical bag.
Speaker 5: I said, I want to go back to be a man, though I don't. I don't do the rolling suitcases. No, you got to sweat it out on the airport. We got to stop a couple of times and put your bag on a garbage pail rest a bit to get ready for the second leg of your trip to your gate.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't roll suitcase. You've never done that. You case with wheels.
Speaker 4: That's what being a man. We have is never will your suitcase carry it? Be a man.
Speaker 8: So I was with this just broad getting her on a train and she had the suitcase fucking three feet high and I had to carry it, had to carry it about a quarter of a mile.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 4: We must have waited. I don't know what she had in the right. It probably did body of something, all right, but to be black. Did it have wheels? Yeah, no way I would have pushed that. It was like a thousand people are.
Speaker 5: On well the furthest I go, like, my wife does have a suitcase with the wheels. So I mean, I will admit to this. I'll pile up all the other suitcases. So it's it's still obnoxious and hard to deal with.
Speaker 4: Run. I was in Chinatown and I had to carry from there to South Station to the train. Oh that's yeah, it's like that's a quarter of a mile probably right.
Speaker 2: That's a hall, Yeah, that's a hall.
Speaker 4: I was right at the end by the it was the hot pot.
Speaker 1: You were a kind of town. What were you doing over there? A little uh little boom boom playing some illegal cards?
Speaker 4: I mean there all the time.
Speaker 1: My father and once she's a punet. The guy who got thrown out the car.
Speaker 3: They used to like go to Chinatown and like do the illegal gambling till like three in the morning, three four in the morning.
Speaker 4: Remember that big, big shooting in there years ago? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, seven or eight people get killed.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, and that's where and that's where you go to Chinatown if you want to get a boom boom from a million?
Speaker 5: Well, have they cleaned Have they cleaned up the combat zone like they cleaned up Times Square in New York anymore?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I remember the combat zone when I looked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 1: Combat zone. Dude. You see these Asian Asian girls with the fish nets.
Speaker 4: Was the football player from how get murdered eight years ago?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after that they cleaned it up.
Speaker 2: What what did he do wrong? He was just in the wrong place, a.
Speaker 8: Bunch of Howes football players and then he gets staffed. So there combat zone. So yeah, they probably a strip jointo something or whatever you shift face, so who knows.
Speaker 2: And caused some problems.
Speaker 5: And uh that's sad though, geez that might have been before your I don't I don't remember that story.
Speaker 1: This this this is the truth.
Speaker 3: I was at Northeast University at a time, and I was with my girlfriend and we were in like the combat zone Chinatown late at night because we were like coming from a movie.
Speaker 1: It was like one of those late movies.
Speaker 3: And I got this weird fucking feeling and I turn around and there's two black guys I would say, thirty forty feet away, and they are just keeping pace with us at that distance.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, this doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: It's like twelve thirty and it's twelve thirty in the morning, and these two black guys are thirty forty feet and they are following us. And I grab my girlfriend's hand and I say, don't look back. We're being followed. But we're being followed.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Kind of you don't have to saulf. Fjurick is one of ours. He goes, oh, oh wait, that's not the one way. Where was it?
Speaker 5: Now? I just want to put this on the screen quick, he said, And my girlfriend he means boyfriend. It was funny and it was a call back to earlier the show. So continue your story, but I can't read it.
Speaker 3: So all right, I'm like, dude, there are two black guy's following USMANA, don't fucking look back at the count three.
Speaker 1: I said, hold my hand tight to counter three.
Speaker 3: We were gonna fucking sprint and I went one, two three, and we fucking start sprinting, and I look back and they stopped. They just stopped walking. And then we took a right, and I don't know what tree we're on. We took a rite and we came right out into right where like the fucking Public Guidance and the Boston Commons kind of intertwined where they kind of connect.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, tree.
Speaker 3: Months three, yep, And we fucking booked right up into tree Mont three, into the Boston Commons and like got into like a you know, whether there was more light.
Speaker 1: But listen, my spidy sense went off. God got his weight witness.
Speaker 3: They were they were gonna rob us, and then they probably would have had their way with my girlfriend because she's a sex attic.
Speaker 5: She wasn't your old girlfriend was sex addict. But yeah, no, you didn't have spidy sense. And I'll tell you why. No one says we're gonna run on one two three. You did say that, but that's why you don't have spidy sense. Going gonna run one two, I said.
Speaker 1: The count of three, we're gonna start scream three.
Speaker 2: If you feel like you're in danger, you literally go run. You don't, you don't have to count, you don't yell out run, But you know what counted down like, we're gonna run in three? Two?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: No, I said, Marta grab my hand at the count of three, because they had to give her to get ready.
Speaker 2: No, for what if you just go you don't have to get ready to run.
Speaker 3: The point is we made it, obviously unfortunately, Yes, And then I think, yeah, well, thank.
Speaker 4: God, thank god you live to tell that tale today.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: But here's the other story. I have another combat zone.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, we're in Ron's world. Keep going run.
Speaker 1: So my father is coming out with the guy who got thrown out of the car.
Speaker 3: It's like three thirty in the morning, coming out of a cod game, and three black guys came up to them, and he the the the Israeli, my uncle, the candy Candy stand back, Candy, stand back. Everything's gonna be all right, Kenny. He was Israeli special for my father, said Ronnie. He took he threw these three guys around like they were toothpicks. He beat the living shit out of them. They had knives, It didn't matter. He beat the living ship out of these guys and then just came back to me like like nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, someone.
Speaker 5: Else, you already you already put us all the slip. We're exhausted. We just listened to you for a half hour straight.
Speaker 4: About when guys call it like when guys kids are going to play with other kids, they call it a playdate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as me and man did.
Speaker 4: He was like, shiite, man, My wife wants to say a lot. She said, Oh, be a man, and she ran away.
Speaker 5: Let's get a look at the wife and put she alreadys doesn't want to be on camera, leave alone.
Speaker 2: But be a man. Wait, be a man? Do you have kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are the ages? Are they out of the house?
Speaker 4: Or thirty two thirty one and nine?
Speaker 2: What the wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirty two thirty one and then you went in for for a second.
Speaker 4: I knocked up a married brud, so long STI.
Speaker 1: Be a man to get rid of it?
Speaker 4: The kid thinks she's did I'm my uncle and that mother wants it.
Speaker 2: So really wait wait, wait, wait, can you have you ever told this story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to hold on that podcast on the podcast I should do before.
Speaker 2: All right, I need to hear this story.
Speaker 8: So my uh, my old man and my uncle are in the same nursing home and there's this cute little Vietnamese brug to work there, and you know, she's smile and everything, and you know, I get to know this talking or you know, one thing led to another next thing.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm banging on and one time, one time I told I told the story on the podcast. I was in the parking lot in the nursing home, banging near my father's room and I seen him walk by when I was banging the bad But anyway, so her tubes are tide. Supposedly she had like three three other kids before this and were tied, but I stuck one in there. She got pregnant, so you know, I left it up to her, like I always do, what the girls, what do you want to do?
Speaker 8: You know, they have the kids, you know, the the culture, they love kids, right, and she wanted to have the kids. She was she was this a long story, like she was with her husband in the same house. One of those deals, right, they hate each other she she eventually left and I never moved in with or anything.
Speaker 4: And we're together on and off, and she's with someone else now, but.
Speaker 5: And she wants and she has basically told this kid that you're the uncle and not the actual father.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you said it publicly every month, you know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Does the kid know now because you have gotten public with this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I don't even think the girl and she doesn't even know what I do. Really, she knows, but she doesn't following.
Speaker 1: You know, do you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you see the kid from time to time once in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't force it on I'd love to see the kid more, right, but I don't. I don't force it on her. What does he? Does he look like someone else?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Does he look like you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Half Asian?
Speaker 2: But yeah, an Asian version of being a man. Be an Asian. He could have his own lane. Be an Asian.
Speaker 3: Hey, but listen, you're being a man. You're paying, You're paying child support. That's a manly thing.
Speaker 4: Do my other kids too? I paid every every nickel I owed on time, right, that's for seventeen years.
Speaker 2: You know, are you do you have a girl? These days, or you just kind of hanging out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a couple here. It's kind of tough to you know, my line of work is kind of tough to have a steady girl because I'm right the place.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Look, they all want to suck your cock every single while, right right.
Speaker 5: Take that graphic on that stupid I would love to trust me.
Speaker 2: We gotta be careful. Yeah, but uh, wow, that's a wow. That's a hell of a story.
Speaker 1: Bro, you haven't dated any girl.
Speaker 4: It's kind of on brand when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it's on brand.
Speaker 5: You said something else in there to the play date, all right, So I got two kids, That's why I asked you.
Speaker 2: And and you know, we used to We used to just be.
Speaker 5: Dropped off at our friend's house after school. Our parents didn't know what the fuck we were doing. And eventually they came and.
Speaker 2: Got us, and that's all they knew.
Speaker 5: Now, these plays, especially in New York City, if a kid wants to go over to someone else's house, it's called a playdate.
Speaker 2: And it's a whole experience now and and and the parents have to up each other.
Speaker 5: I went to one where they were, uh, they had sushi a sushi tray for for me as I hung out, because that's the other thing. You're supposed to hang out in their in their apartment while the kids are playing.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest. I even said.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like you're in the weighting room and a doctor's appointment in.
Speaker 5: The h and I on one of these things. I said, I'm gonna go home. I'll be back in a few hours. They looked at me like I was fucking crazy. I'm like, that's not how we do things now. We sit around an awkwardly talk while our kids are in another room playing, and I got a sushi tray.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, this is not how I was brought up.
Speaker 1: This is weird term.
Speaker 4: If girls say it's not bad. If I guy says, oh, yeah, we're gone, what's set up a play date?
Speaker 5: I mean, right, yeah, that's uh, that's not like I mean, our parents didn't even know where we were.
Speaker 2: We would take off our bikes.
Speaker 1: I have a question, Hold on, is that a new thing? Because play dates were part of.
Speaker 3: The deal with the play date was get the fucking kids off, to get the kids out of your hands so you could do what the fuck you wanted to do. Now you're saying, hey, go well, I'll be back in three hour.
Speaker 1: And have fun. Blah blah blah, don't call me.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now you're saying the parents have to stay. That's the new culture.
Speaker 4: You didn't have those optionals.
Speaker 8: Some parents will have food and ship, but other times it's just like you're making an appointment for your kid to be with their kids.
Speaker 1: But hopefully, I'm saying, are you like it's expected you stay the whole time? Is that a little thing you? Literally?
Speaker 4: I mean you could be invited to or whatever people.
Speaker 5: Run you literally you literally interrupted to ask questions that I was explained the whole thing I was confusing, and then you interrupted to ask to ask what I explained it. Yes, it's completely different. Did I fucking house and talk to parents that you don't you have nothing in common with? And uh and that's how these playdates are done. Now?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, do you.
Speaker 6: Track your children? Do you track your kids? Do you like have them on your phone and know where they are at all times?
Speaker 4: I yes, I'm understand that, although no.
Speaker 2: Period, it's a relief. It's very normal, man, very Oh no, no, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand it because would you have lived the life that you lived had you been tracked?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you learn like their life is very different than our lives.
Speaker 5: Like we look back and we can't imagine our parents tracking us, of course, but to them, it's nothing. They don't even give a shit. So we know where they are if they have their phone on them, and it's kind of a nice relief to have.
Speaker 2: We're not like, we're not paranoid about.
Speaker 5: It, but every once in a while we're like, oh, you know, oh he's still at the museum or oh he's still had blah Blah's house.
Speaker 2: So it gives us a little sense of relief.
Speaker 4: Yes, how older your kids will be.
Speaker 2: I got a sixteen and a thirteen. I got started a little late, but uh yeah, I mean you learn their world is very different.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, their world is online. They don't they don't care about privacy like we did. It's just a just a whole different experience, right boys.
Speaker 2: One of each. Yeah, and a dog.
Speaker 5: The dog is like a third kid that's us and cost me a ship ton of money, two hundred dollars just to clean his ears and squeeze out his anal fucking sacks.
Speaker 4: Bro I got I got.
Speaker 6: Hit in the last two weeks for seven hundred dollars and my dog still isn't fixed. My dog is still got some kind of infection in her bladder. She's got I think that the fucking vet is just trying to get whatever he can out of it, because you're telling me, okay, we took an X ray.
Speaker 4: Now you're telling me that there's more tumbers because she's got cancer.
Speaker 6: But all her blood work looks good, right, What are you just trying to keep her alive to get a couple of more thousand out of me?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Do you want to watch you in the face the next time I go there?
Speaker 2: Well, do you want the dog to stay alive?
Speaker 6: I want the dog to stay alive, But if the dog is not fucking well, I don't want the dog to stay all.
Speaker 2: Right, bring him over. Bring the dog over here. We'll take care of Give me a hunch.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're gonna fucking take it out. I'll pay you the two hundred. All right, we'll go out.
Speaker 2: And we'll take some sharks and we'll do some multitasking.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no one and done. You gotta put in the back of my head. If anything there, you go yellow.
Speaker 6: You gotta go old yellow around old yellow, old yellow at the end of old yellow.
Speaker 2: Uh, well be it man.
Speaker 5: I'm still uh, I'm still in shock over that story. That's fucking I'll tell you the part that shocks me. It's like that that this kid doesn't know you're the father.
Speaker 2: It's weird. So who does he think the father is?
Speaker 4: I think her ex husband. Really, what happens when he starts looking like you more and more? Ah, why I look like uncle? He's gonna say, why I look like Oh? I mean uncle could look like a nephew or a niche right, No, no, no, no, it is her ex husband, Asian hall white guy. No, he's Spanish. Right, So it's not gonna mix the older that kid does because because she looks like her, because she's dark, you know, like her mother, her features and everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right on?
Speaker 5: All right, anyone else have any f hughs Tony, you only gave one ice coffee.
Speaker 4: I gave you a tool bro.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: How about when guys say we're pregnant? What how about guys we're pregnant?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know a girl like stuff like that. If a girl says that when she's with the husband or whatever, that's fine. But hearing guys say some of the stuff, yeah, it doesn't sound right. Maybe old fashion.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, with gender reveals, we didn't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, not into it.
Speaker 2: No, it's stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they grow.
Speaker 6: Up and then you have a party to reveal the gender of somebody who's going to grow up and then decide that they maybe not want to be that gender.
Speaker 4: Oh damn. Do you get your money back?
Speaker 5: You get Well that's a very good point. I mean, there's more than two genders now, right, guys.
Speaker 4: How many are they? Like seven or eight?
Speaker 5: I think we're up to nine nine genders now? So Cane all right, Ron, Ron has tapped out.
Speaker 4: Ron.
Speaker 1: I'm listening. I don't interrupt.
Speaker 5: You are interrupting today. Don't pound now, jump back, jump back in the game. Everyone knows we're interrupting, So don't start.
Speaker 4: Pouting now, don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm listening.
Speaker 5: The whole chat was like, oh my god, Ron is extra chatty today, So don't pound.
Speaker 2: Just jump back in the game. That's all. Who gives a ship, right, be a man. Come on, hop back in there, Ronnie Bib.
Speaker 1: I'm not pouting. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: You're pouting.
Speaker 1: I have nothing to say about that subject.
Speaker 2: If you don't lean it to the camera for five straight minutes, that means you're pouting. We all know.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Tony, Thank you too much.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'll do your column, bro.
Speaker 5: Although, although Tony will go back to hating in the chat next week. So but I'll thank you now.
Speaker 4: Next week, I'm gonna hate in the chat while I'm on the show. How about that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hate on myself in the chat while I'm on the show next week. But come on, bro, you guys, yeah, yead I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. But sometimes you go into topics then it's like, ah, yeah, like what I like? Like soccer, like FIFA soccer.
Speaker 2: No, I had be a man. Do you like soccer?
Speaker 4: I watched the World couple of little It's it's fun.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: They didn't make it. Didn't make it.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: We're down to like sixty something like six teams.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah boy, But but I'm not an expert. I don't know shit about it. I think it's I think it's kind of stupid.
Speaker 4: I think it's just funny, that's all I'm saying. I'm not I don't, I don't dislike it. It's just I think it's funny.
Speaker 6: I think it's funny that you know, you guys talk and you were yesterday we're talking about you guys were talking. Yeah, and then it feels like if somebody would have given you one follow up question to anything you guys were talking about, nobody would have done.
Speaker 2: Not give me an example.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but you asked Joy.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is nonsense.
Speaker 6: If you know, I'm gonna go back, I'm gonna go back and I'm gonna bring up what I say and I'm gonna play it on Monday.
Speaker 2: All right. No, I like this soccer.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand when the game ends all of a sudden, like I think we're gonna add seven minutes on like.
Speaker 2: And then it's like.
Speaker 4: They get they get banged, and they fucking laid down for five minutes, like they get shut.
Speaker 5: Well, my son says, that's part of the fucking game where they fake, they fake the flops to and then the ref will decide, you know what, this is a yellow card, so a lot of that, they're not even as hurd as they're they're showing you on the field they're trying to get that red pro yellow card up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Tony, is that.
Speaker 4: What time drives me crazy too, because you don't know what the's going on?
Speaker 5: But well, then we need an ending where you could look at a clock. You go, holy ship, there's thirty seconds left in soccer. It's like, all right, I guess it ends now.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you those guys. Fucking those guys run between six and twelve miles a game. I looked it up.
Speaker 8: Oh really, yesterday in Boston it was ninety five. Even they had the last game yesterday. They must have died.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why they had the water breaks down, And then the soccer enthusiasts are like, no, we play soccer without water, but they added water braking when they.
Speaker 4: Put that extra time. That extra time on the end is for that, for the people that fall over, and for the water breaks and for all that kind of stuff. They're just very casual because the clock never stops. There on the side, they split the screen and put a commercial on the side. Are you the expert out, Tony?
Speaker 2: Are you the expert.
Speaker 6: Now listen, I experienced this whole thing when Greece won the euro Cup back and whatever, when they had no shot of winning the EuroCup, and then they fucking came out of nowhere and one the entire thing I was to do, just soccer fan the world, I had to share down and I was jumping in the streets. You know, I didn't know nothing. I learned that like I I know the rules of football, I know the rules of every sport. I just don't watch the sports anymore. And yes, the reason I'm saying I laugh at it is because I'm the guy that I'll have knowledge of this, that and the other. But if you ask me a follow up question about anything, that's it. I'm a deck of cards. It just you blow the cards and I fall down.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm not participating in this conversation, the reason I'm not participating in the in the details of the conversation about soccer, is because the other day, when we were doing the show, one of our haters chimed in and said we were hacks. So now I feel subconscious to talk about soccer because one of our haters said, what the fuck are you idiots doing? So now I feel uncomfortable to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you that and that hater would be Tony p It was me. So I mean whatever, the world company.
Speaker 4: Is what we have people.
Speaker 6: You guys got fans on both sides, so I could get through you understand. I'm a voice for the other side of the people.
Speaker 2: When it comes on the show, we don't we don't lean one way or the other.
Speaker 1: I have an few, thank you.
Speaker 3: I have an few about about fucking the World Cup than the teams. A few to the fucking teams from from Muslim countries, because you motherfuckers don't drink. When fucking Egypt plays, I don't make money because they don't fucking drink. When Morocco plays, I don't make money because they don't fucking drink. When I ran played, I don't make money. Could they don't fucking drink?
Speaker 1: Do you know when I make money.
Speaker 4: France?
Speaker 1: When fucking Mexico plays.
Speaker 3: We run out of fucking liquor, we run out of beer. When England plays, fucking we make money. The Christian nations, we make money. The Muscula nations, we don't make money.
Speaker 1: And here's the other thing.
Speaker 3: All these Muslim all these Muslim countries represented. Not only do they not drink beer, they don't drink alcohol. Where I work, most of our products are pork. It's all the fucking sausages, everything that's porking it. So they come to the they come to watch the game and they're drinking soda and pretzels.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: They eat pretzels and they drink soda because everything else is pork. The Mexicans, yeah, it's the opposite. They fucking devour the pork. Mexicans love pork and cervesa.
Speaker 1: Yes, they go wild. Mexico's out, by the way. Brazil, Brazil's out.
Speaker 3: They fucking go wid. The Brazilians they drink like animals. The Ecuadorians drink like the Equadorians are out, The Brazilians are out, the Mexicans are out. All the people that were making enough money now even the USA's out right.
Speaker 4: Who's the best tipp is.
Speaker 3: Let me start by answering that question, who are the worst tippers? It's not even close, dude. The Brazilians don't tip. I don't know the cultural Brazilians mother fucking don't tip.
Speaker 1: They you actually, it costs you money. When you cost you money.
Speaker 3: The fucking Ecuadorians don't fucking tip the French, don't fucking French dato' fucking because there's no kicking in that country.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they kept, they kept a little better, but it's tolerable. By the way, the country that tipped the best USA, everyone else really doesn't tip.
Speaker 1: Right, let me put it to this way.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a practical example for the Mexico Ecuadorian game.
Speaker 1: By the way, at the end of that game, just see all the fights. It was wild.
Speaker 3: For the Mexican Ecuadorian game, which I did, my tip percentage for the entire night was eight percent.
Speaker 1: You know, you understand, Like I didn't get eighteen percent. I didn't get to it. By the way, I had like.
Speaker 3: Almost I had like eight thousand dollars in sales over the over the course.
Speaker 1: Of the game, because they have to come.
Speaker 3: I had eight thousand dollars in sales, and my percentage was my tip percentage was eight per I probably lost one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Bradley says, you're not entitled to tip. That's American pressure.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's kind of suck it.
Speaker 3: It's it's there's no law that like, it's not there's no law that says you have to tip. You can absolutely put zero tip. You don't have to pay it.
Speaker 6: Well, you know something, A lot of the servers nowadays, they don't deserve to be tipped, in all honesty. They just sit there with a look on their face. Every way there's a tip bucket and you're walking to home. Deepot, there's a tip bucket for the person to push a button for you. Everybody has a tick bucket dunkin Donuts. Why should this guy get a tip? Why he didn't even pull the coffee anymore?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: But hold I know is pull a fucking handle like this is beer? This is nonsense. They're charging you six dollars. But if I it's a beer, this a bollock kiss.
Speaker 3: I fucking tip everybody, and I make a point to do it because you think it's not an easy job dealing.
Speaker 1: With customer service.
Speaker 3: Idea icket everybody dunkin Donuts, you.
Speaker 1: I don't keep my change. I never ever. I always throw the change.
Speaker 6: Always say nineteen fifty seven A nickel's not a tip whatever.
Speaker 2: But if everyone threw their change in the tip cup, that's that I never.
Speaker 1: Keep my change ever.
Speaker 3: By the way, and if i'm getting ninety five cents back, I don't keep it. If I'm getting five cents back, I don't keep it.
Speaker 5: All right, listen here, the difference is if you got change from your you know, your purchase. I always throw on the tip top. But when they turn the fucking little thing around where you're getting a cup of coffee and it's like how much tip do you want to leave? And it's like twenty percent, I'm like, what did you do? No, I turn it right back around to them, and then then whatever change I have, I throw on the tip cup and I take my coffee and I get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a perfect example of what.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about. I'm coming back from Cony. I'm fucking starving, but I want something quick. The one place that's never busy is the subway. The subway sub shop, in the subway station. This is no one ever in there. So I go in there and I just want one of those double chocolate cookies. I'm like, don't even put in the bag. Put that little that little cell of fan you know, they grab it. I'm like, just give it to me like that.
Speaker 1: I don't want the bag. I'm gonna eat it now.
Speaker 3: I still tip that motherfucker he did was do this and that, And I still tip them because.
Speaker 1: It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: And I promise you, God is my witness that will be reciprocated back to you.
Speaker 1: That's how the universe works. Everyone like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't put label. They're like, you deserve to get tipped, and you don't. Everyone deserves to do We're all in the same fucking boat.
Speaker 1: How about how about a little kumbaya Tony? Yeah, how about all the people bucking donuts employees?
Speaker 6: I work, I work in a building. I used to live off of tips, right, and now I work in a building. I clear people's toilets, I fix people's electrical issues. I take care of babies who don't know how to flip their breaker switch. Okay, this is the men that we're dealing with in this society. And a lot of those people didn't tip me and don't tip me, so you know something, I'm not with you, Ron, I'm not with standing in line added Dunkin Donuts and being the only person in the Dunkin Donuts while these people are filling out.
Speaker 4: You know the app Oh, I got to make an app called the app Coffy. I'm the only one fucking standing.
Speaker 6: I'm standing there for fifteen minutes because this guy gotta make twenty tickets from a fucking app.
Speaker 4: And then I gotta tip you off the top of it. Suck it, bro, stroke it.
Speaker 6: I still give it to them.
Speaker 1: Still give it to them. I mean people.
Speaker 4: Smoking cigarettes and dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: That's my Tony p right there.
Speaker 5: I'm one hundred percent with you, No, Hey, I want to do it right. Then you go into a place and you're like, when are they gonna get to me?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right. All the Uber Eats orders are coming in.
Speaker 5: They got to take care of that ship as all the all the African guys are standing around waiting for their bags so they could jump on their evs and deliver them.
Speaker 2: And you're sitting there like a schmuck. And then they finally get to you, and then they turn that thing around and they want to tip. Go fuck yourself. I'm with you, tone Hey.
Speaker 3: I want to ask be a man a question because he'll he'll understand this. First of all, dunkin Donuts in Massachusetts and Boston, it's it's it's king everyone goes, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm going on a Duncan run my cousin. My cousin is a sixth grade teacher. What what what do teachers get from their students? They get the Duncan cads, Christmas presents.
Speaker 1: That's what people want. Be a man. This is what I've noticed.
Speaker 3: There's a million Dunkin Donuts in New York City, right, but they're all staffed with like Bangladesh. In Boston, the Duncan Donuts are still staffed with white trash.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that college kids.
Speaker 1: But you don't see.
Speaker 3: White people working in Dunkin Donuts. I've never seen it in New York City. But the Duncan Donuts in Massachusetts is still like middle aged white men and women.
Speaker 2: I local donut shop humor is the best?
Speaker 1: Was that a dig?
Speaker 4: Getting back to a restaurant? You know, average service? I give twenty correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, if the service is great, I'm I'm even over twenty sometimes because I'm saving money on the other end when I say no tip for you, because fuck you for making me wait.
Speaker 2: And then if I get really good service at a restaurant, yeah, I'll go over twenty.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, hold on, what if you get bad service? You don't tip.
Speaker 2: If I get bad service, that number starts dropping in my head.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I don't know how low do you go. I've gone down at ten. Oh, that's bad.
Speaker 2: Recently I went down to about twelve.
Speaker 5: And the big problem with this one was we were in a sushi joint, me and the wife and the kids, and uh, a table came in after us got.
Speaker 2: And they got all there for everything before us.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, this numbers drop in in real time, and I think I think in the end it was about twelve and I didn't even want to give the twelve.
Speaker 1: That's the reason, dude. They could have ordered something that takes much quicker than what you ordered.
Speaker 2: Nah, we ordered basic, I got.
Speaker 1: You don't know what they ordered, dude.
Speaker 5: My kids don't need anything fancy and a sushi joint, I don't need anything fancy.
Speaker 2: And she didn't come back to fill the waters. That was that that crush your one percent? Right there? Oh, I keep track?
Speaker 1: Have you been there before? Yes, I'm also they you.
Speaker 5: I'm a beautiful mind with the tipping beautiful. I got the numbers all over the place. When I'm minus one percent for that. Oh you're going back up two percent because you did something nice there. Oh yeah, I'm paying attention. Why why just give anyone a twenty percent tip? They got to earn it, right, Be a man, you're a man.
Speaker 4: I was out with a Chinese girl last week and uh, we go. We go a couple of times a week. And we were at dinner and something happened and she's like, that's that's minus one percent.
Speaker 8: It's too serious. That's minus one percent. But he's not filling on water, you know, not checking on us, you know, not bringing do you order?
Speaker 4: Wasn't right?
Speaker 8: Told I asked for mustard, never came back with that's one percent, right serious? I still gave twenty percent.
Speaker 5: But well, I mean that's where we're different. I'll tell you what happened. At the end of the sushi joint experience. She was at a solid fifteen percent tip. She she lost a five, but she still had a fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: Tip coming her way.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 2: My credit card was on the bill for like ten I'm like, when is she gonna grab this fucking thing? So we get out of here.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm like, what the And I see her like taking care of this and the Uber Eats and the table that came after us.
Speaker 2: I'm like, when the fuck is she going to take our fucking bill?
Speaker 4: I always I always asked for the bill when I'm eating.
Speaker 2: And I dramatic that that hammered her three percent. So by the end she was down a twelve percent.
Speaker 3: But you got like a little fucking pike cut of like, oh, this infraction is this is this points off like like like like a driver's license.
Speaker 5: Everyone started this, Everyone starts at twenty. They could go up and they could go down, and she was at a solid fifteen percent. Of all she had to do was grab my fucking credit card and get us the fuck out of there, because there's obviously obviously we were done, we were bored. We wanted to move on because I think we were gonna go to a movie or something. Try I remember, and and she took so long, like nope, that's another three percent.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: Sorry, listen, man, that's what you gotta do. That's what you gotta do. I try to help them along.
Speaker 9: It's a tough job. I mean, I could never do it. I can never be I did it for years, and I try, I try to help people out. Oh, I'll give you the hack. You know, you can either ask for the check while you're eating, or when you ask for the.
Speaker 4: Check, you know, just give the cart go boom. As soon as she gives you the check. Do you really have to look it over? You can look it over after.
Speaker 2: I don't look over be a man, right, you don't look over the billy.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, My My point is this though, I also I'm I'm fully aware. I'm aware if I see the waitress, the waitress is getting hammered. All right, no percent off? Right now, you're good, I get it. But then you start picking up on the little things.
Speaker 4: You're like, no, the lot of them got multitask, you know, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: You say you start at twenty, go down and we're up.
Speaker 2: You do go up?
Speaker 1: How what's the fathers you've gone up?
Speaker 2: I honestly couldn't tell you. But I've definitely been over thirty, and I've been over thirty.
Speaker 5: At times when you get an amazing service and they're giving you a little something extra, like this is on the house or whatever, Yes, of course I do.
Speaker 3: I picture you now with like that little cap with like the green like the Green Sea, through plastic on it like a bean counter, and you got your clipboard and you're like, oh, minus too.
Speaker 2: Look, look, I'll be completely honest with you. I could be uh, I could be an asshole. I could be a dick out. Oh you don't think I know. Of course I know, Roy.
Speaker 5: But my point is my wife is the complete opposite. So when I start seeing her in a restaurant going wow, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Why is it? I'm like, ah ha a. And that's when the numbers start dropping.
Speaker 1: How how often have you been to the sushi place?
Speaker 2: Man, No, less than I don't know, twenty twenty five times.
Speaker 1: So they know you well.
Speaker 5: Well, they're under now they know you well and that they're under new ownership. But they've they've had at least eight months to figure it out. And it was the first time we went under a new ownership.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's the first time they've seen you the new staff.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's pretty much the same place, but the old people sold it and then the place sat there or whatever.
Speaker 2: Many people looked over one waitress who was really nice. It was like, oh, I good to see you guys. And then we got the waitress that I don't know what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 1: And waitress, you gotta say, hey, you gotta let him know. I'm I'm an o G mister bro.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe your waitress was working next door at the massage Paula too, all right.
Speaker 2: T thanks.
Speaker 5: We actually had a theory on that back in the day, Like, you know, the job to get is the sushi waitress, but you do have to start, you know, next door, and then if you do well next door, then they move you to the front of that store so you do nails, and then if you do nails right, then the ultimate is to get the job as the waitress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but dabbling Dan goes, ope, do you do you tip your doorman? Don't get me.
Speaker 1: When you're forced to for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Be a man.
Speaker 5: So every Christmas my building hands out a pamphlet. I don't know the numbers anymore because it's been a few months now, but I think it was over thirty people this year.
Speaker 2: Don't hold me to the exact number, but around there and they all expect a Christmas tip and yeah, you got a stuff envelopes And I'm like, I don't even know half these fucking people. Yeah, why do they tip fucking me.
Speaker 4: Take care of the ones that are good to you.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's what I do.
Speaker 5: But remember the old days, so you would walk around I mean this was my father's generation mostly, but you walked around around Christmas with money. Hey, here's here's some money. Here's some money, here's some Now it's all formal and organized. They literally, uh send out a pamphlet with everyone what they do. There's their picture in case you don't know who the fuck they are, this is their name, and then they suggest what they deserve.
Speaker 4: It's like I plateated, it's organized and formal, but what the no.
Speaker 5: You walk around with cash and you take care of the people that took care of you over the last year.
Speaker 2: It drives me nuts.
Speaker 4: Everything's different, different world now, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 5: All right, we should start wrapping up. This was a This was an interesting show to say the least.
Speaker 2: My God, be a man. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Are you doing tomorrow? Right? Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow's wing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wings, He's he's battling Joey Chestnut tomorrow right, did you know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What kind of bagu you're doing?
Speaker 8: Three thousand people signed up so far to be in attendance where up in Seabrook at the Brook the casino Seabrook should be the dog track. It's a casino.
Speaker 3: Now, did you say you're going against Joey chest Nuts? Yes, dude, he's a good hot dogs in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's probably stuffed.
Speaker 4: Still, I heard you can eat two hundred and fifty and ten minutes.
Speaker 1: How many have you done? I?
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't really practiced that much, but I did. I did like a hundred in an hour.
Speaker 2: He's gonna kick yours, yeah, I mean, I mean, but.
Speaker 4: I was taking my time, so I'll go quick. But there's just like seven people in it.
Speaker 8: Well, somebody else's like professional leaders and I do a lot of work for the casino, so they have the met participate.
Speaker 1: But what do you do a lot of work for the casino? Like, what does that mean?
Speaker 8: It's a it's a casino. You know the Seabrook Dog Track, right, remember that? Yeah, Okay, that's a casino. Now it's called no But what do you do for the casino?
Speaker 4: I do like appearances and we do a lot of advertised make videos. Oh yeah, so they asked me to come to this.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're like a big deal.
Speaker 4: Talking about it on the ninety eight point five radio station I get on. Yeah, yeah, they're talking about well, no, what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, eating one hundred wings in an hour is insanely impressive. But it's gonna look bad chesnow, which is crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I was taking my time. I mean, I just you know, went slow, so I'll go. I'll go fast.
Speaker 1: You know the technique is you just go.
Speaker 2: I'm just slamming.
Speaker 4: Literally, I heard the wings. I had dude, like, you etn push the opening up and stick your face in there?
Speaker 1: Now you won't tell me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm awake.
Speaker 2: Now, bro, there you go.
Speaker 1: Do you do the drumstick?
Speaker 4: Just yeah, like a sucking dick. I guess I do it from the side, though I don't do it that way. I do it from like. That's why I eat a banana too, from the site.
Speaker 2: Now you break off the banana. Everyone knows you break it off. No one looks cool eating a banana. That I'm conscious of.
Speaker 1: When I rade eating banana. When I want to.
Speaker 2: Eat a banana, I break that ship off. You know.
Speaker 5: I don't give a ship about socks and sandals and all this other garbage, But when I eat a banana, I break it off like a man, my father, right, just break.
Speaker 2: It off and you have to bite a t ice cream.
Speaker 4: You know, you didn't tell me why. I was only like six or something. You didn't tell me why. So no, that's not how you eat it.
Speaker 3: The one thing that looks weird is when you see like an o beeste woman eating a banana and you're like, come on, come on, was that for show?
Speaker 1: It just looks weird. Just have a fucking piece of cake.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was a I guess that was enough you all right, So.
Speaker 2: It's be a man on all the social media. You're gonna have a big gig tomorrow. Good luck to your brother.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Check it out the show and doing it today you guys.
Speaker 4: Tuesday will be in town.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta warm, I gotta warm. Be a man. Be careful with Joey Chestnut. He's like he's like a he's a fellon dude.
Speaker 3: He had to get special permission to like travel because he like he fucking beats people up.
Speaker 1: So just don't piss off Joey chestnutt Uh.
Speaker 4: He didn't. He wasn't. He fucked up.
Speaker 8: Because I saw the video. It was like an apology video. He got fucked up at a bar or something. Don't remember doing it. Beat somebody's hands.
Speaker 2: It probably had.
Speaker 3: It was like someone at a bob But then what do you think they said to him, like, hey, you look like you look like you look like a home movie.
Speaker 4: He got rushed. Somebody rushed the competition when he was right. Get the guy in the headlock.
Speaker 2: Once, you gotta give a break. He has the meat sweats. You gotta give the guy a break.
Speaker 5: Man, if I can't even imagine eating that many hot dogs and what that does to your body, and I know he's probably you know, getting rid of it immediately after the competition.
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 5: After the competition's over and you go around the corner and you find a wall.
Speaker 1: No, that's horrible for your body, he says. He hiberndates. He says, he sleeps for three days. He says, you can't do that. You can't vomit, because then if you do that, you'll vomit during the competition.
Speaker 3: You'll get that reflex. Dude, he they say, what what do you do after you win? He goes, I sleep for three days?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: All right, let's end this thing total on his what tone? No no, no, no, no go ahead, no go ya. We'll save it for another day. Talk about butt boles and hot bolts. That's what we were talking about the other day. And chess that's still alive.
Speaker 2: Right, Tony P.
Speaker 5: Comedy on Instagram, Ron Berman Comedy on the on the social media, and of course be a man, thanks anyway, Boston, be a man. Sorry, yes, yes, suppose, but you don't need more followers. I saw your number.
Speaker 2: It's you're over two billion, and that's how we end. Thank you, guys, I greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend and we'll have a good week everybody. Yes, bye bye,