Speaker 1: As this seems like Sunday, it is Sunday, you see, Andy, were on the radio now, Ever, Sunday on CBS for Rento.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Rinsol, a new Rensol with soulium brings you the AMers and Andy show. Yes, Sir Rento, Le's hope that contains solium the sunlight ingredient brings you a full half hour of entertainment with Lulubin, Eddie Green, Jeff Alexander's Orchestra and Chorus, and radio's all time favorites. AMers Andy and I'll leave a Brothers company.
Speaker 3: The makers of Rento.
Speaker 1: Invite you to sen bime, relax and enjoy Amos Andy. Well, it's the fall season rolls around once again. Let us look in on the home of the Kingfish and his wife, Sapphire or Stevens. The time is new. The Kingfish has just come home for lunch to find Sapphire packing her bag.
Speaker 4: Haw hah, what you doing?
Speaker 2: Stuff? And you're clothing the suit kids.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 5: I'm taking a little ship to Chicago to visit Mama. You know, George, I ain't seen her for almost five years. I wonder what she looks like now.
Speaker 2: Oh well, don't get your hopes too high. Once you look like a walrust, you always look like a Walrust. Oh, I'm so anxious to see her.
Speaker 5: She rickon that she's got a job working in the florist shop, and it makes us so happy to be surrounded by flower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what make me happy? As heere that way myself. That'll do.
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear another one about it. Now, listen here, George, something you just gotta do for me while I'm gone. I was that there's an old school time my mind gets in town tomorrow from Georgia by the name of Alula. Her husband's pass on last year, and she's coming up here to look around for another husband. And we got a helper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what you want me to do, buddy? I want you to introduce.
Speaker 5: Her to some nice, edible bachelor cause none of them bombs over at that large hall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does this uh Lula may look like?
Speaker 5: Well, she happens to wait two hundred and twenty five, we say, see, here's a picture of her. She sent me with the letter, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna see the pitcher holdly, Michael. Compared to her, a hippopotamus is a delicate preacher George.
Speaker 5: We gotta get my girls trying our hustle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I ain't gonna introduce her to nobody.
Speaker 5: Well, if you don't, then I ain't going and I'll have i'm'a visit us.
Speaker 4: Visit us.
Speaker 2: We thought you had done blackmailed me into it.
Speaker 1: Well, Henry land Porter, come in, I ain't seed you for money. Oh charming to see you can't pay?
Speaker 4: How come he Henry? Did you have a nice some of them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, we had a long motor triff. We went from here out to California that she's.
Speaker 2: Got the place where they have the big redwood Joe Cemetery park. And then we canhandled through Texas and handed up with white soft York pray. Like you had quite a trip there, son, Oh yes, how about you, Keith Vince?
Speaker 3: Did you just get the heat of the city this summer?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me and my wife Sofa went up on the roof a couple of times, throwing the hose on each other. Tephire taking a little trip now thor she left yesterday for mothers, thank god.
Speaker 6: Nows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you should be all smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it got a tough job. He me Tphire's got a girl friend that gets in town the day that wants to getting married, and Tafhai wants me introducer to some legible basket.
Speaker 1: If a gale built like an elephant by the name of h Lula made Simpson just come up from Georgia, Lula may Simpson. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, there there's a night I'm in the society column about her on today's newspaper.
Speaker 2: In the society column, Yes, and it says she.
Speaker 1: Was left at twenty thousand dollars a stake by her late husband, and she's planning to spend the empire willer in our city twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You know, he man.
Speaker 2: If I could find some guy to marry her, I could collect the marriage.
Speaker 4: Broker see I see you on use to see. I wonder who I could get.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't got the faintish idea, but I had just seen him walking towards.
Speaker 2: The pool room. So anglers at the pool hall hung, Yes, you don't, King Fish. Maybe this scheme of yours will work if you get him together. Maybe Dan Cupid.
Speaker 4: Will hit Handy with the arrow.
Speaker 2: Say well, if you don't hit Handy, he's then he can't misluling me.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Now and then to come into office.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I could just make him think that I as a marriage broken, maybe I can stick him with that pat gall lulu me and that way you get a cut at twenty thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, come now, I'll get on the telephone.
Speaker 3: Ah there, king fish, what you doing?
Speaker 2: I was a marriage broke and there with clients all over the world. There's a six shortage of women right now. I was waiting for a long distance calls from Australia. Wait a minute, he come now, Hello, who is this Australia? Or hello Ally? No, or you say you was at the church waiting to get married and you can't find a way. Huh. But that's too bad.
Speaker 4: He see there were my advice.
Speaker 2: He is to grab the press, good looking kangaroo that comes along. Are they all spooking for huh? All this shortage is really worldwide. No, I can't help you. Well, goodbye, happy boom rank and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: See everybody, they things, what is this word worldwide?
Speaker 4: Thet thing you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh andy, it's the shortage of women. You know, of course that there's a shortage of women I.
Speaker 1: Would say that one night took out last night only come up to my belt buckle.
Speaker 4: No, no, and I mean that they are enough women.
Speaker 3: To go around.
Speaker 4: Ain't you heard about it?
Speaker 1: No, the drought ain't hit me yet. I was just figuring the other night on the basis of smoochen. This has been my best year since nineteen forty one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's a shortage. And a matter of fact, statistics prove that within the next ten years, if the shortage of women keeps up, one or other the five babies will be born without a mother.
Speaker 1: What are they doing about the situation?
Speaker 2: Well, with the shortage in this part of the country, we has got to bring women from another part of the country where they got along. Did you see all the situation is bad?
Speaker 1: And well maybe I ought to do something about this shortage of women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right now, you use my pal. Maybe I can help you.
Speaker 4: Let me look at my list here we remember I got hold him Moses.
Speaker 1: You was in Lutch.
Speaker 2: There's one that's just been imported from Georgia that's worth twenty thousand dollars in cats. Twenty thousand dollars. Sounds like she's a lovely woman.
Speaker 3: I'll take her.
Speaker 1: What you look like?
Speaker 2: Her name is Lula Maya Simpson, or maybe I got a picture of it here. Yeah, yeah, she is right here. I look at that.
Speaker 1: Wow, the way she's puffed out there, she must have that twenty thousand dollars round away is one dollar bill.
Speaker 4: She a little fat in this picture in there.
Speaker 2: But if photographer took what it's called the double expoos you you see. Yeah, but I tell you, and if for twenty thousand dollars, you can forget a.
Speaker 1: Little blubber you know, Oh Jean Chris, I couldn't even get my arms around her waist.
Speaker 2: Yes you can at your time. It right, just watch your breathing and catch on the in heel. That's she got twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Where does she make all that.
Speaker 1: Money at raftling? Oh no, she's a mighty big woman.
Speaker 2: And look here you just judging by the surface underneath that fat, you're probably very skinny. Yeah, yeah, that's right, you know. And that's twenty thousand dollars to putting me on easy street. Well, now look here, you don't get the whole twenty Now wait a minute. You see there's a marriage broker. See fifty percent. You gotta split that money with me.
Speaker 3: It's fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Ain't that a lot? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, no, well, don't forget I gonna I gonna help you.
Speaker 2: Now split dispensers of the courtship with us.
Speaker 4: Oh, the cost of the engagement ring and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how come you're taking fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Or that's defeat that by the government and on all marriages where the broker arranges the marriage before the groom ever sees the pride or that's in the constitution.
Speaker 4: That's what they called the figure the pocas.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the deal. I'll give you fifty percent. You'll think this thing is gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Good from the King of Oh and with all that though, you be going.
Speaker 8: Around saying, uh, the money, it's gone up your hands.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great Hello Lujah, brother Angel, send.
Speaker 1: The guy that brime that's going up.
Speaker 9: To your hell hellelujahs route to it's not far away your hands, and that's going up your great.
Speaker 2: Winds. Guys, wo dark with dark When my rod Daniel's not.
Speaker 6: Man nor those friends, George Man, you believe he will receive.
Speaker 8: You man.
Speaker 9: Wm early mine, you will hear his ward.
Speaker 6: It's a far away on to say that's gonna be baydays are coming.
Speaker 1: Paunt yourself right to that station. That's gonna be okay, Bay. This is your old friend, John Lake, and I must say it's mighty nice to be back talking to you, especially about wonderful new Rinso with solium. You know, every time I saw Rinso wash last summer with all those white clothes whiter than new, and gay washable colors even brighter than new, I said to myself, John, You're not gonna be really happy until you're back on the air telling people about new Renzo. Now, only new Rinso can do this amazing thing. White clothes actually come whiter than new, and washable colors brighter. I think that's really something. Matter of fact. The day's rinso is so different from ordinary so. You can even dry clothes indoors on a rainy day and they'll turn out swell. Rinso with solium put sunshine in your wash. Now this sounds marvelous, but if you've ever tried New Renso, you know it's absolutely true. Wonderful safe, soaphy rich new Rinso with solium. More women use Rinso than any other wash day soap in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, dany, what you doing standing there inside the short it's Barbercat.
Speaker 1: Hello, Amos, I'm waiting for the kingfish. Did you hear the big news about me?
Speaker 2: About you know?
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 4: And there, what's happened to you?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get an up to later.
Speaker 2: Uh you know what? That that got me a little there?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna get well to en ignorant fellow like you? That means not gonna get married. In other words, Amos, I'm gonna enter in the holy deadline.
Speaker 2: Tell me there, So why is this happening all of a sudden?
Speaker 3: Listen, Amos.
Speaker 1: In ten years that are gonna be five babies born to every short mother.
Speaker 2: I don't want exactly understand what you're talking about. And there, who is you marrying?
Speaker 1: Well, you just got in town from Georgia in a pool.
Speaker 3: She's a big I got my constitutional rights.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't understand this man.
Speaker 3: Well, don't worry it.
Speaker 1: I was getting twenty thousand dollars worth a blobber. Yeah, there comes to Keith Fish.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: They will drop over to the house some time after you have your head with them.
Speaker 1: And so long yeah, I'll do that so long.
Speaker 3: Hi Kith Frish.
Speaker 4: Hello there, And I say, Loosten, you didn't tell him it was too much digit.
Speaker 1: Oh he's so I ignorant. You don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: No way, Well come on, let's get on in the barber shop here and see shorty.
Speaker 3: Ah sure well there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be gods on. Look who has what's cooked?
Speaker 1: As you did?
Speaker 2: I was gonna high all, hey, shorty, tell me this. Did you have a nice summer?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, three kind fellaws.
Speaker 7: I spent my vacation last someone on a farm.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's why I wouldn't lose my touch as a barber.
Speaker 7: I got kept in practice by shaving the goots.
Speaker 2: Around the place, shaving the cool Yeah.
Speaker 7: I lad read the goots, goat my wresh and shaved as clean as a whistle.
Speaker 2: I I must have saved a three dozen gold.
Speaker 1: Well did all the practice help you out? Now that you're back in the barber shop?
Speaker 7: I don't know ain't how to go to come in here?
Speaker 1: Wait man, now, look here, shorty, look here, We're gonna let you in on a secret. Yeah, I'm gonna marry a rich woman with twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulate, Yeah, and I want you to give hand a good hair cutting the shild Yeah.
Speaker 4: He going over to meet her for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh, charl I'll pick you up.
Speaker 7: And by the way, and he you didn't want her, You didn't want to let her think that you use after her money.
Speaker 1: Tell her that you was a rich man too.
Speaker 4: Hey, and that's a good idea. We'll put on the dog with her. Tell her you as a Texas millionaire.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, something fellaw.
Speaker 7: I was caught in the girl Wilson. I didn't know how to make them pressure on. And a friend of mine told me to caught her with music.
Speaker 1: Music.
Speaker 3: Well, well, what'd you do?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't judge like them wrong man to troop with dogs of old. I got me a gift her and I serenaded Hand on her balcony. I stood out there in the moonlighting with my beautiful voice outside.
Speaker 5: Oh, so.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's great, Shanny. What did the girl say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: She she said that.
Speaker 7: She said, shorty, that got the most beautiful years.
Speaker 2: You got the sweetest worth half. I could look you singing, fell you, you got you stop the muse. Well and here Lula Maya's apartment. Now, remember you was a wealthy retired oil man from Texas and you ain't interested in money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll put on the dog all right, Okay, I'm knock on the door here.
Speaker 3: You know, King Fish, i'd.
Speaker 1: Feel better about this whole thing of that Lula may wasn't so fast well, and the Lula.
Speaker 2: Maya's size might be in your favor. Remember the pigo Deer's boy, the hearted it fall in the side.
Speaker 1: Hey, King Fish, Hey, the buildings is shaken, must be a earthquake.
Speaker 2: Lula may coming to the door with them in?
Speaker 1: Why Nester, Steve, I do Tommy?
Speaker 2: Why? Thank you? Missus Simpson, thank you, come on in.
Speaker 3: And if you think the rooming up in there with a drill, oh.
Speaker 2: Mister Simpson, uh me, I present you with Longhorn Brown.
Speaker 4: He is the retired marked a millionaire from Texas.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's the fellow in the society. Call him the first to a filthy rich Brown.
Speaker 10: Well, inteed a pleasure, mister Brown. I've never met a genuine Texans before.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 10: Likewise, Brown, I just got here from Georgia and New York is so huge it makes me feel positively tiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's quite a trick, all right.
Speaker 10: Mister Stevers told me on the phone this morning that on your property dine in Texas you had a.
Speaker 5: Lot of cattle and oil.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there was so much oil on the place that cattle had to wear a skip chains.
Speaker 10: Okay, I guess you can make a lot of money in the oil and cattle business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only yeah, well in carol business. But he's got millions of other things too. Now let's see.
Speaker 4: Uh, you made a lot of money in uh in.
Speaker 2: Lumber too, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I sure did.
Speaker 1: They discovered trees on my property.
Speaker 3: That's that's Texas is really some state.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 10: Oh, you Texans always stand up for Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you was in the saddle twelve hours a day, you'd be glad to stand up for anything. By the way, along on, Uh, what was that general thing you've done the other day that showed that you don't care nothing more money?
Speaker 3: Oh you mean last Thursday when I give away.
Speaker 1: The Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the one I meant. So I I got too many miss coemps. Miss Brown is in New York for the social season, you know, parties, theaters, going to the opera and symphonies.
Speaker 5: Oh, then you're interested in music.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's mister Brown is always flopping up that culture. So yeah, yeah, Well, Terremy, what is your take in symphony?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I never say or nothing.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you, missus Brown, your travel agent pul this morning and wanted to know if you was going to you go on to Queen Mary or.
Speaker 4: The Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Oh ye, well did you take care of him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I told him to buy a four Pope would make up your mind when he got down to the pill else.
Speaker 1: The Shifty Year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he visits the Riviera every year.
Speaker 2: You see, mister Brown. Here's got a chattool over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year, I'm going to build a house on it too.
Speaker 10: Brown, You're one of the most charming men I ever met. I do hope i'll see your game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, well you will love miss Simpson half fall.
Speaker 2: I don't think Miss Brown will hold it against you just cause you only got twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have always wanted to get to know the poor people's dotter.
Speaker 4: Well we must be gevens with buying Ms Simpson millionaire Brown.
Speaker 2: He's got to get back to his office at the stock Market. By the way Brown House the ticket to day.
Speaker 1: Well, I was a little worried at first, but the doctor found out it was just gas.
Speaker 4: Well colong with Simpson.
Speaker 2: Boy. Wait a minute, i'msus Brown out. There was something you wanted to ask missus Simpsons.
Speaker 1: There was. Yeah, I remember you were telling me how the nightful it would be if you and her had suffered.
Speaker 4: Together this evening.
Speaker 10: Oh that would be lovely, mister Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, don't cook nothing special. I'll just pick the potluck.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Come in, brother, and I well, I ain't seed you for about five dars. Love a boy. Uh, we have got that which were in the bag.
Speaker 4: He was done.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, King Fish, Wait a minute, I ain't told you what done happened last night?
Speaker 4: Hold in, Michael, now wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I don't like to look on your face and don't tell me that you don't put the skids on all that money we're getting. Well, you know, Kingfish, I've been porting Lulu May in the daytime and kissing normal other gals goodbye at night.
Speaker 2: Enshel, just like any other honest man would do.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, But you know, last night I took a cute little gal of the movie there. I wanted to get in some last minute scooching before I married Lula May. And the Drift's belt that's in. Anyway, we were sitting there smooching, and when the lights went on, somebody started beating me over the head with an umbro. I looked around and it was Lula May sitting right behind me. I could see them.
Speaker 2: And why did you do a thing like that? I had some pawn of furniture to raise two hundred and fifty dollars, bought you that diamond engagement ring. It for you to give a or we is in a mess. We got to get ahold of stone wall the joy right a week, we'll get out.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I travel around some last summer, and everywhere I went I made it a point to ask housewives how they like new Renso with sodium. Well, every time I so much as mentioned Renso, I was overwhelmed with enthusiasm. You'd think the women were selling Rensto, not I Renso with sodium, they said, actually gets white clothes whiter than new, and washable color is brighter than new, even on rainy days, even when your wash must be dried indoors, you get a brighter wash. New rensol gives your wash a brilliance you've never known before. Now it's because today's Renso contains solium, the scientific sunlight ingredients, and only Renso has it. New Renso so safer clothes. So kind of your hands. I think you'd better find out for yourself about wonderful new Renso. I think you'd better see for yourself right away. How Rinso with sodium put sunshine in your wash?
Speaker 6: Do that?
Speaker 1: Won't you? Well?
Speaker 2: Two waters?
Speaker 1: Do you come in?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm sorry I was late for I've been in court the day depending a woman clients.
Speaker 4: Uh what happened?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 11: So Iman called me up and asked me if I went defender in court and I give her some tips on how to beat the cake.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 11: I told I couldn't get there til the last minute, but I give her something advice on the phone and told her how that I growing up to the witness thing.
Speaker 2: I told her roll eyes.
Speaker 11: At the jury and smiled and wink at the jersey wear form fit and fat.
Speaker 1: And dressed with the shell nieln hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she come out.
Speaker 2: She lost the cage I an't know she was ninety three years old.
Speaker 4: Well, we just going on.
Speaker 2: Look here, uh uh, we's got a problem to you know. You see, I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 4: You a secret, you huh.
Speaker 2: And when he's some of his place on it. You see, Andy is engaged to wealthy with hers. And last night she caught him smooching in a moving picture shoulder with another gap. She was sitting right behind him, and I sit there with another gal right up in front of her, smooching there. And now she won't even talk to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is she's worth twenty thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: Who talks to you?
Speaker 11: Why else you play on her sympathy? Let me say I saw a moon picture once while fellah had a fight with his gay and it went off.
Speaker 9: And joined the French Foreign Legions.
Speaker 2: And when his gall heard by that, she was so broken herley she fis give him for everything? Hey, Andy, that is this.
Speaker 4: We'll get Lula made to think that you was in.
Speaker 2: The French Foreign Legion. I got an old lord uniform a home.
Speaker 4: We'll fix it up a little.
Speaker 2: And then when you walked in with it on you, you throw us around a little French, you know, you say people are France and sailor here and.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 11: You know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: You'll get Lula Mayor with the lodge a king sick and I'll come in all dressed up like a French soldier.
Speaker 2: Well stone Ward, you is really a palace. Don't forget to send out the bill for this.
Speaker 5: I wish all my clients was last year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I had one client.
Speaker 11: I worked like a dog to get him off on a murder charge.
Speaker 2: I give him the vantage of all of my legal excents.
Speaker 11: He was so ungratefully didn't even tell the bill I sent.
Speaker 2: Him, you need, defended him in the murder charge.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, maybe he didn't.
Speaker 2: The bill didn't even reach him.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 2: He's got it all right.
Speaker 11: I even got proof he was carrying the bill in his pocket.
Speaker 1: Well, I bet you tell this.
Speaker 2: Morning had come back from the things. Thing all starts around there now, Lula, men, just calm down where you please? Just calm down. I asked you to come over to my office here to tell you that and is broken hearted and he has done joined up with the French foreign legions.
Speaker 1: He's even wearing a uniform the French seign Legion.
Speaker 5: Why can hardly be leave us.
Speaker 2: That sounds like the French peign Legion knock. Now wait a minute, why.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, folks?
Speaker 1: As you see then the air rabs go through here.
Speaker 10: Hey, unifall you really joined the Prince Foreign Legion.
Speaker 1: I living in Lebrance the sailors and gear.
Speaker 5: Are you really going overseas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I'm going over the first ship of the legion I and I've done the most dangerous branch of the French Foreign Legion, the branch the guy is the gun.
Speaker 10: It sounds like I'll never see you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Lula man.
Speaker 1: Nobody that ever joins the Legion ever comes back there.
Speaker 2: In fact is they are so sure that you you getting knocked off that they send you in the battle with a coffin stop right on your back.
Speaker 4: That's what they do.
Speaker 10: You mean, has no hope of me ever seeing your game?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, you.
Speaker 2: See, Lula, made as Foreign Legion is the toughest that fit in the world. If you live long enough to get a discharge, they shoot you as a coward.
Speaker 1: That's right. The only way to save your own life is to commit suicide.
Speaker 2: Order is his very stad Lula and all this happened just because you broke his heart.
Speaker 10: Well, I'd like to hear an explanation of why he was out of another girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that, that's myself.
Speaker 2: Uh wait a much, Lula, may we can explain that. Uh you see uh that other girl that uh you see him with uh in the movie Pitt the show. Uh Uh uh that was uh Andrew's sister. That's right.
Speaker 3: Uh, come to think of what that was?
Speaker 2: My just all right, your sister? But why are you taking her to the movies? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, now you see, Andrew's brother in law was out of town, and Andy was sort of taking his place and doing what he would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why were you kissing her?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, you see, uh Andy can't help it in his brother in law. It's a little affectionate, you know, he can't help that.
Speaker 10: Well, but an existence to why didn't you explain.
Speaker 1: It last night? Well, it's pretty hard to talk when somebody's beating you over the head with umbrother.
Speaker 10: Well, and again I've decided.
Speaker 1: To forgive you.
Speaker 3: Oh this is great.
Speaker 1: Look here, honey, I don't bought you.
Speaker 3: You're engage with ring here?
Speaker 6: You is?
Speaker 2: Oh and that says won a real diamond there here, you know, and Lillo me digus to Dazyes, I nilloa you you me.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy about big fat you.
Speaker 2: Well cooks. Everything is all fit for the web.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop by the telegraph office, the live the foreign leader. Not to count on me this time.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, my love birds. I'll send the staf telegram direct to General de Gaulstones. Well and there it took us.
Speaker 3: Just about a week to put over this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow you married the rich witter and just to think we gets twenty thousand smack me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this courtship is done cost me money.
Speaker 6: You know it.
Speaker 4: Well, don't forget.
Speaker 2: I put up two hundred and just the dollars of it. And I wore my hair for that twenty thousand dollars in fact. Yeah, well, Tiphi, when did you get back in town?
Speaker 5: I whoa George, Dear Hello Andy, I got in about.
Speaker 9: Two hours ago.
Speaker 2: Uhi, got a big surprise for her, some wonderful news. Your friend Lula May is getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Why George, that's wonderful.
Speaker 5: Oh, I must go call her up.
Speaker 1: Oh and before I tell you about the groom, I just won't say that it was a lucky thing that that society call um told about her and herding twenty thousand dollars from her first husband. Oh, I'm so glad.
Speaker 5: I told her to put that in the paper so she can cook her rich husband.
Speaker 1: She ain't got a next, Ladies and gentlemen, Sunday night is a new night for us on the radio. If you have an opportunity, we would appreciate you telling your friends of.
Speaker 2: This new time.
Speaker 1: Eat Sunday night for the Emerson Manley Show on the Columbia Broadcast.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: And we'd appreciate one more thing, folks, and that's when you go to your grocery store. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we would greatly appreciate you buying Renso the New Rento with Solium. You will be surprised and delighted at the new Rinsto. Thank you, and goodnight, folks, for your next Sunday, he heard me with us next Sunday at the same time when Leamer Brothers Comedy, the makers of New Rento with Solium will again present the AMers and Andy Show. Until then, good night to all of you from all of m amazing Yes, but doctors approved it. Light boy house, dope in your daily bath, get kin cleaner stops bo as no other eating soap can get life boy right away. Be sure listening to the AMers and Andy Show at the same time next Sunday. This is cb as the Columbia Broadcasting SESS