Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates. On today's show, I have a very special guest, returning guest. His name is Andrew and he operates the six G podcast. I'll put a link to his podcast in the show notes. This will be our fifth show. We've done Curtis Jarvin and the Dark Enlightenment, Dark History, Fort Bragg, Global Elite, Satanic petal rings, and then the b system of what the six G agenda is. We define that or he's defined that actually, and I've heard him on other shows. I listened to him on It's in fall, so he's making the rounds and we're going to talk today. If you're watching this on my three YouTube channels, x Rumble Rock Finn. The topic really is a kind of a broad topic. It's involved Michael Akino and it's from SIOP to Mind War of the psychology victory. This ten page paper that came out and then he followed up with like a full book. I think it's like two hundred and fifty pages. Basically, I think he titled that Mind War. And Andrew was telling me there were other follow on books, but I've done a show on Akino in his life. I did it with John Burston. We've read the documents, George of cavdef who else was on there. But it was kind of a covering of Bikino up to his parents suicide or whether he suicided, but in San Francisco at his apartment. And we've done all these crazy connections and it's interesting. Andrew was saying in the pre show how much Quino kind of ties into the topics we've discussed in the past, which I just included in the I mean description of the episodes we've done. But this will be probably a two or three part show. I have a have to be somewhere four. But there's a lot to talk about here. Welllelly showed up at all places in Charlie kirk Kirk's outfit turning point, which is really crazy. Anyway, he can talk more about that. So, Andrew, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for having me back. I'm super excited to do this with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we found that Paul Vlllli connection. Just I believe it was just kind of like organic. I think we're looking at something and you knew the name when we saw it. And you put that kind of together and yeah, so whenever I was looking into this mind war, I think that right now, just to give it a little backstory on I think right now that we're in the midst of the first real generation of mind wars fully unleashed, you know, with the digital algorithm, echo chambers, propaganda being legalized with the Smith Mont Act, and the way that they're utilizing it very much though with the White House currently, I've never seen I mean, this is past Nazi level propaganda even from all the other countries. You got lego movies from you know, Iran. I mean it's constant, uh, you know kind of propaganda mind war. So they have a counter to the counter to the counter, and I think that it's important that we get to the the the blueprint of what is it that they're doing, uh to kind of manipulate the masses subtly into you know, his whole deal with the set up to mind wars is we don't want to have to pick up any kinetic weapons to win a war. We want people to decide to go to think that they're wanting to go with our agenda without any you know, chorus of action that they notice so this is subliminal leading for people type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you exactly a higher level apnotism.
Speaker 3: And I think that it would just do its justice to really just lay it all out there and a keynot happens to fall. He gets into you know that, I believe the mystery schools, the Satanic kind of cults and whatnot all tie into this. And clearly when you read his stuff, it does. You know, he goes from the military action of syops to mind war in this paper. Here he comes out with a whole book where it really fleshes out exactly the mechanisms behind manipulating the masses, et cetera five hundred page book. After that, he comes out with Mind Star and this is more of his Temple of Set related spirituality book where he's explaining to people essentially what Setianism is to him, which is this Temple of Set and really it's a Luciferian doctrine where man becomes God. And we're going to get into all that in this episode, so you know, we're gonna lay all of it out, and I think it's very important to get into, like what's his ideology, what is the blueprint? The mechanisms behind syops to mind war and yeah, and we'll get a good idea what's being done.
Speaker 2: So thanks for having me. I'm excited to get started on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this document's been out. It's almost like the one like secret weapons for secret wars. This was a document that was leaked by his own emission, actually that it was supposed to be a secret document, which you're right here with Valelli who's been on Fox News, like he was very much involved in the Iraq war, in the propaganda thing. Further, I mean, you're putting a propaganda specialist on Fox News. It's absolutely incredible to me. I think you get away without it without having any pushback to my knowledge, and then show up around Charlie Kirks and then sigh up around him. And your interest is great and it's very accurate. We are in a mind work. We are in an informational war of the war is against us by our own government. That's what people can't understand. It's not even like from a foreign government, well Israel maybe, but like they're keeping us in the dark about what's really happening in the Middle East and how many deaths there are and how much damage and so I think that you're right. This is a very pertinent subject and very timely.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, I think it's funny in this first iteration of this paper he wrote, uh, Colonel Valelli.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He talks about how Colonel Valelli asked him to write this, So I think Valelli was above a Kino. So that kind of says a lot too, where you know, you see him still involved in the current space with TPUSA. You've got the Fort Bragger, Michael Flynn connected with Candice Owens and people like that who are also running game on this mind war kind of running asymmetrical you know, warfare with like Erica Kirk. But I think that they're all kind of involved together, and this kind of lays that bear whenever you get into this, and it kind of shows that, I think. So one thing that he talks about in the paper that he left out of the book that I wanted to point out was the fact, if I could find it here here it is. With the rising of the Internet in the nineteen eighties, mine War received an entirely unexpected and somewhat comic resurrection. Allusions to it gradually proliferated, with its sinister title quickly winning it the most lurid conspiracy theory reputation. The rumor mills soon had it transformed into an Orwellian blueprint from mansuring candidate, mind control and world domination.
Speaker 2: My own image.
Speaker 3: Michael Akino's as an occult personality added fuel to the wildfire. Mind war was now touted by the lunatic fringe as conclusive proof that the Pentagon was a wash in black magic and devil worship.
Speaker 2: They left this out of the book.
Speaker 3: I think that's interesting that this was in the paper, but they didn't keep that intro in the book the preface because I don't I think that that does have some credence. You know, maybe they're not one hundred percent. You know, this isn't what he's writing. The blueprint of what he's writing is not about maturion candidate. You know, assassins not to say that that technology and that you know, brainwashing doesn't exist, but that's not what this is. This is the subtle manipulation of the masses through messaging, even magnetism colors shapes. He gets into the whole, like the mystical idea of symbolism and how you can manipulate masses with that. So this is a full initiation into essentially mind warfare, right, And.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting these references Billeli and Alexander, who's also like hyper involved in like UFOs men who steric goats, So like these aren't these staid kind of military people that you would think like these they're really in kind of a cold or esoteric into cold or esoteric ideas. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, So I'd love to share this screen I could show you a little bit of what I got going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what this is going to show bar later.
Speaker 3: But first of all, I think Crowley is an important character to kind of mention here when you look into like the Satanic you know, church, which is where Michael Keno kind of got his start in the I don't know what you would call it, the religious church scene. That with Crowley's intention, like his idea of do as thou wilt, and his his his breakdowns at the Golden Dawn, I think is what really got a Keino to start the Temple of set.
Speaker 1: It was a breakaway from the Church of Satan, so he was a leavillion and then he started his own gig and they both knew Croley. They're the guy who was Crowley's kind of air or professed air. There are a number of them. Scott Gerald McMurtry lived across the bay in Oakland, and they were all aware of him. They just didn't like the kind of ornate elements of Croleanism, but they all knew it. And he wrote, I mean, this book Coming Forth by Night by a Keno's like five hundred pages, like it's almost like a tome, and it's almost like a Crowley's Confessions. It's super long and detailed and describes him. I actually have a lot of stuff about Keino in my book Global Defficult, because the founder of the Order of Nine Angles was to pay I mean, they're literally in correspondence with a Quino. It.
Speaker 3: Yes, it all connects exactly, and that's that's the beautiful thing about not beautiful, but the wild thing about all this is every I mean, the seven six' FOUR o NINE a all seems to connect with the same ideology you'll find With Steve bannon or The maga cult or you, know in the depths of. It i'm not saying it's, outward but if you really pay, attention you'll see that that is kind of the. Ideology and So i've been reading about this that Doctor Heather lynn went On Sam tripley recently on Timfoil hat and she went over a book Called war For, Eternity Steve Bannon's war For, eternity and it gets into this idea of the traditionalist conservatives and it is wild BECAUSE i think this is kind of the core of.
Speaker 2: It and we've touched on this.
Speaker 3: Before The nazi kind of kind of underlays, yeah that you'll find inside Of order of The Night, angles et. Cetera, well that's kind of what is in the traditionalist where they reject modernity when they want the ultra traditional kind of.
Speaker 2: Society but it's done and it gets real.
Speaker 3: Deep but, yeah it's very much this white supremacist style of you, know Thinking.
Speaker 1: Aquina was like that. Too aquino had this whole obsession With, nazism The, gallia the knives went To, babelsburg right with The Black sun and all that, stuff The schwarts on whatever it's. Called so it's. There so it's there on that, right it's it's part of the, right like even if you go back to in, history even like In, america there's the. Right but there's The christian right and then you call, it you call it the traditionalist or. Nativists, YEAH i think fighting, yeah.
Speaker 3: So, YEAH i think they're weaponizing The christian right, though these, TRADITIONALISTS.
Speaker 1: I think they always have yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah Like QAnon was a big but LIKE i don't know if you Saw, epstein he said, that you, know four chan has so much you know that we could do, There there's so much that could be tapped into on the alt right or far. Right AND i think That Steve bannon and Q andon And Fort bragg and all that kind of took that and ran with.
Speaker 2: It SO i think that's very interesting that.
Speaker 1: One of the things from These epstein files you see is That bannon And epstein have a very intimate. Relationship they're almost texting each other every, day, yes And bannon is there with him trying to rehab his. Thing epstein's joking about being a pedophile To bannon's, face So bannon cannot play. Stupid and then you see him tell you recently he, said we should have total war with your wron like it's totally, unhinged crazy murder stuff and uh.
Speaker 2: And The kabbala like the style of talking that he.
Speaker 3: Shares first of, All Steve bannon is into The, Kabbala he's self admittedly into.
Speaker 2: That but then also you Know.
Speaker 3: Epstein the Way epstein talks is Very, kabbalistic you know when you listen to him in that interview With Steve, bannon.
Speaker 1: He operates as a. Cabal it really. Is the network is a cabal and they're talking the way they. LIKE i Think bannon kind of presents himself as a Traditional, catholic but in his communications With, epstein it's not like that they're joking calling each, other you, know digam In, mephistopheles you're like a, Magis you're like Me.
Speaker 3: Diezelbub, yeah, yeah he Called Steve Bannon, diezelbub you, know which is the lord of the air. Right and you, know it's funny that you Mentioned catholicism BECAUSE i think that The Two babylons By Alexander hislop is something that not many people talk. About but if you take that into, account The catholicism plays a big role in, this you, know and people think that they're just kind of off to the. WAYSIDE i think when it comes to the mystery Of abalon, cult you, Know catholicism has a lot to do with, this, uh this weaponizing The, Christianity, zionism et.
Speaker 2: Cetera they're just behind the.
Speaker 1: Scenes it's another whole other. Show but oh, yeah he's a portunt part Of. Bannon bannon when he's talking To, epstein they're talking about going around To. Brussels bannon's involved in this kind of Traditional catholic with a guy Named, burke who's clearly a night Of. Malta he's like a malt and he does all the hand gestures and weird. Stuff bannon's running the school that's In. LATIN i can't remember what it's but they're joking around and then in the emails they're talking about the night they. Go they talk about what is It Dante's, inferno and then BEING i, Mean epstein goes straight to this concept of The Ninth circle and then they shut, up like they stopped, talking they stop. Relating in the Ninth circle is a known like one of these really unknown secret, societies like even more secretive and associated with human. Sacrifice so they seem to like the key into. That so they're not talking about like The Seventh circle of l but it's a very interesting exchange between those, two so their knowledge and they're always interested in the. Emails epstein's always interested in secret, society so you have the killing kits in secret society in THE. Uk he always wants to know more about. This SO i think that, he's, ah he knows all. That and he has books by another leading kind of occult as his name Was Hyatt hyatt and he published Through Falcon, publishing which is where all these other people associated with courally. Published So epstein knew a lot of stuff like.
Speaker 3: That oh that makes, Sense and you, know to that, point you know a lot Of, setianism you, know is really just LIKE i, SAID i Mentioned crawley because.
Speaker 2: The Whole jew is thou wilt. Thing, uh you, Know i'll mention Here.
Speaker 3: Setianism set is not worshiped but venerated as A. God so in other, words he symbolizes personal power and. Enlightenment So setian's believe in a relationship of mutual respect rather With set and rather than like traditional worshiping of. Him and SO i think that that's kind of the big difference with the ideologies where it's like they Are, god they venerate themselves As god and equal with This setian deity entity which is the god of, chaos and you Know egypt Essentially, satan.
Speaker 1: Right it's just another name For. Satanism, Yes hubbard's son, said my dad didn't worship Said. Lucifer he thought he was one With. Lucifer so you see these themes like these are current themes with the high level occult is like like A kino Or.
Speaker 3: Hubbard, yeah, yeah they would to become a godlike being through conscious evolution and self directed psychic. Development to, me when you read some of, it and we're gonna get into this like in the future, episodes but as you read through some of, this it echoes a lot of these new age modern kind of talking, points one of them being that we have to deprogram our, upbringing like the programming that we had in our. Upbringing we have to deprogram ourselves and things like. That that's something you hear a lot with, like you, know at least from the liberal left for a, while you heard that a.
Speaker 2: Lot SO i think that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting they operate on both sides, Too AND i think it's interesting About epstein, too like they're talking about every they're. Not he's not a right or left. Winger he's trying to manipulate. Everybody, Absolutely so it's kind of like These satanists.
Speaker 3: Too, YEAH i can pull examples from both sides that have don't use these various you, know, yeah, exactly it's not one side or the. Other, so, yeah chaos and violence is you, know the. God so ALSO i had something IF i could find, It oh, yeah here it.
Speaker 2: Is there is this right.
Speaker 3: Here this is from a person who practices This Katian but we get a lot OF i think that this really shows a lot of behind the scenes stuff with The setian idea because you, know in a lot of these, cults as you get to the top of the initiationary, rights you tend to make your own religion or your own.
Speaker 2: Cult it's kind of a thing you end up.
Speaker 3: DOING i think that's why there's so many of these things that have different names for characters or different names for ideas of manifestation or. Ascension but in, reality you're just looking at the same thing, rebranded, Right and this kind of points that. Out it says Being setian doesn't necessarily mean that you practice the Ancient egyptian. Religion most pagans who work can reconstruct the religion Of egypt as it was practiced in history as one, group but there are Also setians who are more eclectic and who take their inspiration from things like their hermetic kabbala and no king keys Or european.
Speaker 2: Witchcraft and this is, funny it keeps.
Speaker 3: Going this only makes sense when this sets jurisdiction includes everything that was foreign.
Speaker 2: To egyptian way of.
Speaker 3: Life So as followers were known for Incorporating, Mesopotamian, judaic, A, gnostic And hermitic influences into his, worship but Nowadays stedians can be influenced By, Nietzsche Aleister, crowley OR Hp. Lovecraft so you, see it kind of just keeps calling and rebranding and, rebranding and it's all really the same.
Speaker 1: Ideology, Yeah lovecraft is very. Similar lovecraft's ideas of these old gods are very similar to the concepts in The order of Non, angles the twenty one dark entities you're supposed to presence and.
Speaker 2: Stuff it's pretty wild and on my, show go, Ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm just, saying you're. Right these the concepts are the, same the words and are really almost they're easily to be exchanged because they're just fre hashing the same concepts where they're the bosses on, top so they started their. Own they're smart, enough generally smart enough to start their own kind of, offshoots.
Speaker 3: Right and on my, SHOW i usually do a lot of tying in with, tech obviously sixty the technology of, Everything like the D wave guy who owns d, wave who was talking about these are like love crafty and old ones who don't really care about, you and things like.
Speaker 2: That right when.
Speaker 3: Talking ABOUT ai or this idea of the SENTIENT ai or quantum. Computing AND i think it does all tie together in a weird way with this pinocchi and magic and Like Sam tripley, says hardwiring. Mysticism, yes that's.
Speaker 2: Most of WHAT i had to show right.
Speaker 3: Here we could put the book, later But i'm sure you got some stuff as.
Speaker 1: Well i've got. IT i, mean we can go through the, book like why is this book? Relevant it's because it's something beyond a psychological, operation is what he's arguing. For back in nineteen eighty he's just talking total mind. War and it goes in and overlaps with these concepts Of casey of THE, cia where it's like we know we've done our job when everything The american people believes is, false and that's like the whole mind. War it's like. Whoa and it's really scary too because people are born after this and they're like born into a world of mind. War like take all your seventy two. Shots they're really crunchy and. Yummy they're gonna make you. Healthy they're gonna do the exact. Opposite and it just goes on and. On fake, food fake, finance fake. Patriotism everything's like this mind war and people are implementing it, too in the, Government, satanists even some of these corporations just operate like almost on mind. War like you have to SEE ai in the context of this and what, CHAT gpt and some of these things, do which is really just like full scale mental, manipulation mapping and then. Manipulating like you think you're going to like a neutral like to truth teller, man you're like you might as well be talking To Michael. Lokino i'm not, kidding except like some of the, stories like they're driving people to, suicide making bad financial, decisions, manipulating making them, depressed len the. Stories it's really AI's at hellskeep.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah psychosis and, YEAH i mean they're definitely trying to you, know and As i've went into my, show you, know the main form of tactic of manipulation or mind control is, flattery and they're known for glazing. People they'll just tell you that you know Your god on earth and you know everything you're discovering is just the next. Biggot you, Know it's it's very, wild and you, know for for most, people they just fall right for, it and they can drive them into, insanity especially.
Speaker 1: Like if they're lonely or they just went through a breakup or divorced or something so that they're. Born it's like the standard cult, thing but they take care of like people who are vulnerable.
Speaker 3: To you, know, well when you think about, it they drove us towards isolation for how?
Speaker 2: LONG i mean this past six.
Speaker 3: YEARS i, mean you, know obviously social media kind of built towards, that where we had this idea that it's called social, media but we don't actually socialize as, much you, Know and and then you HAD covid where people were completely isolated in their. Homes and then you GET ai where you have these super whole generation of young people that have been isolated for a majority of their, life and then they get THIS ai that you, know strokes, them.
Speaker 1: That isolates them. Too LIKE i did the show on THE ai of like The omega, man like they built him up and like you got to go outside and there's like A you're gonna see the most amazing things and you just realize THAT ai was just lazying them just like you, said like incredible. Stuff so, yeah we're In LIKE ai is mind war so, people it, is.
Speaker 3: And it's very subtle and it's very. Scientific so it's very easy to study too because.
Speaker 2: Of how scientific it. Is you.
Speaker 3: Know he Quotes Isaac asimov a. LOT i don't know if you're familiar with that. PERSON i need to look for the. Foundation, okay there. Go. Yeah nineteen fifty, one he talks about something called. Aristos are you familiar with?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: No what is?
Speaker 3: That the best for a give situation is kind of the. Best it's an Ancient greek word from a potic or at.
Speaker 2: Piotok but what.
Speaker 3: It is is it's this idea of like achieving the best for a given situation is like a reductionist kind of version of.
Speaker 2: It but here it says implicit is the.
Speaker 3: Definition it, says the assumption is that the human conglomerate being dealt with is sufficiently large and valid Statistical so it needs to be a large group of, people and then the human conglomerate itself must be unaware of the psychohistorical. Analysis and what psychohistory is is this idea of it's a branch of mathematics that deals with the reactions of human conglomerates to fixed social and economic. Stimuli so we're going to manipulate you socially and, economically and we're going to study your, reactions but we need you not to know about it so we can achieve, aristos which is this idea of we're going to guide you your reactions towards where we.
Speaker 2: Want.
Speaker 1: Wow, YEAH i mean that's, right isn't? That what isn't? That what all those like control groups and study groups is is just to see what people are thinking and then manipulating them and then just working it out on the larger. Public that's why those quote polsters are so. Important they're really not. Polsters they are opinion takers and then. Shapers that's the that's the point that they don't tell the public, like, Oh i'm just a. Polster, no you're not.
Speaker 3: Right it's like that paper that came out where they went over all the different ways we can manipulate people into getting vaccinated or wearing a mask DURING covid that paper that came out with, you so we can we can try to shame them or you, know act on the politeness or, guilt you. Know so there's all kinds of angles to try to get your way without them knowing that they're being, manipulated.
Speaker 1: Which leads us back To gates And, epstein you, know planning for, plandemics pandemics.
Speaker 2: Exactly in the.
Speaker 1: Files it's really incredible that They, yeah it's pretty, Sinister like that's the whole thing about The epstein files is the secret, manipulation the mind war against the, populace which is WHAT covid. Was and actually maybe even Like trump's ascension to The White house was a form of mind war because he's so connected to so many people in The epstein, Network like he's so, close and they all covered it up Because bannon's close, too, Right kushner's, close Lud nicks like for next door. Neighbor they are all intimately, connected and they lied about. Everything that's like the why they had to cover up The epstein.
Speaker 2: Files, yeah because they're all they're all in.
Speaker 1: It they're all neck, deep if not, more you.
Speaker 3: Know and most of, them you, know you've seen all of them with a red, bracelet and you've seen a couple of them doing The nazi. Salute and then you wonder how it all ties, together and it it.
Speaker 2: Does and then you have people Like Tucker.
Speaker 3: Carlson who's playing this kind of third savior party kind of like you, KNOW i was Mag I'm american, first But i'm against What trump's, doing, right so we're gonna kind of have this saveor third party that's gonna for people like me and you that obviously not me and, you but people that question a little more than most, people they're going to just fall right into.
Speaker 1: That, yeah it's we're all being heavily. MANIPULATED i, mean just you have to recognize, that and ESPECIALLY tv and all IN, ai it's all it's really, like that's the whole thing is like the the concept of The wizard behind The Old, curtain you, know that's REALLY i, MEAN ai is Like google on. Steroids Basically google didn't keep your information LIKE ai. Does like one of the creepiest things THAT i, did like using rock Because i'm On twitter WHERE i haven't been censored is that they, started, like well based on your earlier queries like Whoa google never said that to, Me so they're assessing my behavior WHAT i, mean of course they're doing it On twitter, Too like imagine THE ai Behind, twitter because WHEN i click on, something then all that's like IF i am on a cooking, jag like All i'll get is. Cooking and at, night IF i listen to, music Like i'm down done with the, DAY i will listen to music, videos And i'm noticing on my feed all these music videos of the music THAT i like is showing up on my feet at, Night Like i'm, like, oh this is too. Much, YEAH i don't want you to. LEARN i don't want you to like learn that much about. Me so, anyway that's PART i think those of the less sinister examples you.
Speaker 3: No to that, Point, WELL i mean that's how it, OPERATES i think in daily life all the. Time so you, know less, SINISTER i would, say more, subtle just as. Sinister you KNOW x is a wild, one because that's really what's been kind of waking me up to this whole thing Where i'm, like we are in mind where these are. SYOPS i, mean look at the for you tab ON x and tell me this is not. Propaganda you, know it's for you tab or. Something, yeah it's the one on the. Left you know there's following and then for you. Tab but that for you tab or people you don't. Follow, essentially it's the algorithm pumping what you think you would want to, see what they think you would want to. See it's the best place to get a gauge for what the propaganda is for the DAY i go. There you, KNOW i look ON x all the time because it really gives me a gauge for, one like the newest talking, points the newest you, know angles to narratives and all the different ones because there's like always multiple angles and it's very crazy to see you'll see multiple people saying the same exact.
Speaker 2: Thing it's. Mockingbird, no it's incredible.
Speaker 1: EXCES i mean it's happening on all the social media. Sites, yes is this fake kind of you? Know what is the ash? Experiment where everybody has the same opinion and if you don't have that same, opinion you are going to be treated like an. Outlier herman and you're, crazy, Right shadow ban that's kind of a shadow band, Whatever like it's so. Crazy one of the interesting things about the Mind war the original mind wor, ARTICLE i have the newer Mind war, book which WAS i think published three years after the original ten page. Document they Mentioned Jockey, lowell who was really one of the kind of excuse me up there With burnet's as like one of the big writers About propaganda's, okay yeah that's. Name, yeah he's really. IMPORTANT i think He's french E l L U. L but it's. Interesting it just shows kind of the intelligences of A kino whose mom was like one of the first women to graduate From STANFORD i think.
Speaker 2: Published, yeah he's very intelligent for.
Speaker 1: Sure you.
Speaker 3: Know another thing That i've thought about, this like if it's if it's, real any of this lucifery and idea of like Because i'm, not you, know, NAIVE i think that there is something to. THIS i don't think that these people will worship all this and don't achieve. Nothing, uh but you, know when you look at, it you, know If lucifer is you, know the bestower of intelligence or, ENLIGHTENMENT i, mean these people are gonna come across smart if they're doing the bidding of their of what they you, know the entity that they're, following, Right so of course they're going to get that bestowed enlightenment or at least bestowed you, know people channel, uh you, know do automatic writing all the time when they're channeling.
Speaker 2: Deities this is the same.
Speaker 3: Concept, now wouldn't you think that the you, know, uh deity of intellect is gonna sound very intelligent when it's. Writing SO i think that this is why a lot of these people that are Like satanists sound so intelligent and very tapped into the scientific and mystical ways of, life because You Satan lucifer whatever it understands how this universe.
Speaker 2: Works it's the architect of the.
Speaker 3: Universe so you can really get some sacred knowledge that you can't get. Elsewhere and so these people do tell universal, truths and that's the best way that it can manipulate you into believing. It and the deception is it could teach you exactly how this universe, works so you fall right into it thinking this is the, way and that's the great deception of.
Speaker 1: IT i. Agree one of The satanic premises or principles is That god is kind of like the demi Urged god of The Old, testament and he kept us from the tree of the knowledge of good and. Evil but they always break it down to. Knowledge so like a knowledge is so if you see the sign of like the lightning bolt hitting the tree or, something you'll see it in The Ninth gates sorting the coult. Things it's the symbolism of Like satan giving you the knowledge to get whatever you want in. Life and SO i think that's very important theme is this intelligence and really kind of a it's definitely different than What GOD i think intended at least In, genesis which is giving you the knowledge of good and evil so you can make that, judgment which is kind of like why there's so many rules why we go to church Or Old testament is to, like, hey this is your, behavior ten commandments, whatever as opposed to here's the intelligence to get what you want and the rules don't aren't even you don't even have to cognize the. Rules you don't have to be cognizant of. It and you see that through all occultism is this quest for intelligence and secret knowledge and getting that knowledge of keeping certain things, secret and they call that. Sacred so then like if you're not In if you're not in The mason's you are, profane, right because all our secret knowledge is. Secret that's one of the difficulties when you start Reading crowley is that he has all that terminology of the occult in, there but it's all. Inverted so like when he calls The Black brotherhood The Black, brotherhood or like the, priests Like christian, priests, yes go to, Him so everything's. Inverted, yeah it's, strange but, yeah it's this document IS i, mean everybody has to read syop to mind where they have to understand because like we're past, psyops we're just in total mind. War AND i think that that's really. It it also mentions like there's he's Referencing marxis in search for The manchurian, candidate so he's got mind control kind of themes in. There a little propaganda. BILL i think there's another guy associated With valley on the board or like The board Of advisors For Turning. Point like it's so strange That charlie was so close to these people from The Military Industrial conflex AND i don't know if it's, WELL i, mean until LIKE i Heard, candice like the whole connection to This Fort Wachu.
Speaker 3: Cu, yeah she definitely broke, that you. KNOW i, MEAN i Know Stup peters has done some work on that as. Well he's done some pretty GOOD i mean whenever, THAT i don't want to get it off too much on a tip tangent, there but, YEAH i mean there's definitely some stuff.
Speaker 1: There it kind of fits into A kino, though because he's also an. Occultist but he's hanging out at these forts Like Fort. Bragg we did the show he studied At Fort, bragg like this is a known thing in the, seventies like right around when this document was. Written and then he's also supposedly at Off An Air force base associated with A franklin cover, up and then the and then he's on another base which used to be The Presidio, base which is a huge scandal In San francisco involving pedophilia and just horrible dark, stuff like right around the time this document was. Written so and.
Speaker 3: Then you have that major gun runner a gun or drug RUNNER i can't remember, which For Iran contra during that and you Know epstein who has relations with all. That he buys the, planes you, know he takes he gets the planes from The Iran contra, stuff so he had some weird tie ins to be able to buy The Iran contra planes that they were transporting all this. On so you, know it's very, odd you, know especially when they all are doing satanic ritual. Abuses you, know it's all got military industrial complex, ties and, yeah it's definitely this elite system that we see rear its face.
Speaker 1: Everywhere that's the thing About. Epstein he's brought into the. Network like that's the thing is like other people have, said like they always wanted to characterize him as a, pedophile which he, Was like this guy's a stone cold. Pedophile and there's pictures of him with like, kids like pre dozen kids and stuff in not good. Ways those are the ones that came. Out those aren't part of the two point five million files that the government kept from, Us but the ones that are in the files are just like shocked the. Conscience but he's part of that. Network so it's gun, running. Drugs he had a five year investigation for drug. Running so he's got like ALL i mean just involved in EVERY i, mean for somebody to say that there's no criminal stuff, there it's just a cole criminal. Network it's just an elite criminal.
Speaker 3: Network the ABSOLUTELY i think he's like he was above the, intelligence you know WHAT i, mean people he worked for. Intelligence you, know maybe they're not they're not lying when they tell you he didn't work for. INTELLIGENCE i mean they worked for. Him they work for, him, right, yeah, Exactly and so this isn't you. Know it's funny how that. Works so they can tell you the, truth but it's way deeper than you.
Speaker 1: Think, Yeah AND i think that that's kind of the scary, thing is like this initiatory, thing like he's brought in at an early, age Like, okay this is our, guy and he's willing to do. Anything like there's never any check On epstein going you, know, GUYS i just don't THINK i have the morality to do or the immorality to do. This so it's that whole thing where they bring, people any of them through forts or probably even A kino Like achino never showed any regret and his total values are reflected in this document at the end of mine. Word it's just a one sentence sentence and is in mind where there's no substitute for, victory which is a total satanic by all, means principle.
Speaker 3: Any means, necessary and you, know to that, point you could see that same thing with Like. Epstein Whenever Steve bannon asked, him he, said when the global financial crisis, happened and you were inside of jail at the, time he was working At Berkshire, HATHAWAY i believe that was the name of, it and that was the major place that had you, know pretty much caused the crash in two thousand and, eight, Right and so he was in jail at the. Time and it was funny Because Steve bannon asked him if he you, know weren't.
Speaker 2: You, thinking LIKE i need to be out there or.
Speaker 3: Whatever this is the biggest thing in you, know, history And i'm involved in money And i'm not there to mitigate. It And epstein was just, like, no you, KNOW i just thought about, how you, know how amazing life. Is you, know essentially that like life is so awesome THAT i get to experience all these. Things it doesn't matter if it's good or, bad how bad or, good if, anything the badd it is or the better it, is that's good because he wants to, Experience so it doesn't matter how good or bad the experience, is as long as his life. Is does that make? Sense and that's all these people? Think very satanic how they, think he.
Speaker 1: Said the people who knew him said he had no kind of regret, impulse so he never questioned what he. Did so didn't.
Speaker 3: Compute, yeah it didn't, compute you, know like kept asking him over and.
Speaker 2: Over he's, like, NO i REALLY i didn't think about. It one. TIME i just sat there And, Joy i'm, like, wow that tells a.
Speaker 1: Lot you, know he's a very sinister person and tied into all this. Stuff you, know you wonder like how close is he to like A kino or some of these other, things because he started off at interlock in that camp In, michigan like in the, eighties so early, Eighties like what's the tie over with like that hurdle tie?
Speaker 3: OVER i, mean there's a perfect timing tie over, there at least at the very, least you, know because nineteen eighty that's when that's exactly When villelli asked him to write this.
Speaker 2: Paper you, know it's after The Vietnam.
Speaker 3: War they were pissed, off you, know it went the way it, did and they, said we need to do we need to stop using syops second and start using it. First and so the whole idea behind this was syops comes after the first initial kinetic warfare or negotiation or, whatever and he's, saying syops need to supersede everything, first and then if if all else fails with syops and mine, war then you go to kinnetic warfare and your negotiations and then kinnetic. Warfare so this is this is he's trying to invert the way that the military operates in the eighties and. Seventies SO i think it definitely happened since, then.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i, mean it's just right at the. Beginning epstein's born in fifty, three so he's like in his late. Twenties it's probably you, know he's looking for a, career trying to you, know make it in the. World it's a perfect place for him to. Start and his, RELATIONSHIP i, mean there's a whole SHOW i could do on interlock him because he had a relationship with him all the way up and in one of THOSE endsoc documents that came to THE, fbi somebody's, like, yeah he's been doing this for forty, Years like you have to have blackmail on, everybody or you, know juice or something like to get away with that for forty, years they said. Helps, yeah all THOSE i, mean he had people who were helping him all the way through up until he got a arrested in twenty. Nineteen they, said when they decided to arrest, him he was like a super secret group within THE fbi that told. Nobody so it wasn't like announced to all THE fbi, agents so there was no leaks or anything like. That so HIS, fbi because he told other people, VICTIMS i got connections with THE, cia THE, fbi doctors and stuff like you can't you won't be able to you, know you. Won't don't tell, anything or we'll get. You that's how he got away with a. Lot that's why after he got, arrested all those statements came into like almost a blizzard of statements came into THE. Fbi they never did anything about, it but it's in the. Files it's because people are, Like, OKAY i feel, SAFE i can talk, now because they were all.
Speaker 3: INTIMIDATED i think that, was you, know a conjecture, here BUT i think that Was trump's. Doing you, know HIS fbi does a lot of wild, shit and you, Know i'm not surprised he had a secret team of THE, fbi go get, him especially when you hear, that you, Know epstein's one who snitched him out in the first. Place i'm, Sorry trump is rather uh, so this was something that was, said and you, know and you Know TRUMP'S fbi has done a lot of shady.
Speaker 1: Ship so, yeah even saying there's no, evidence it's Getting petel to get up there and say there's no, evidence.
Speaker 2: Like this is a full criminal enterprise.
Speaker 1: Broke there's almost. Everything it's a it's like A rico case On royd's and math like this is just a massive criminal. Enterprise fake lottery like you got arrested or something and then you won the Lottery mexico and you're blackmailing richardson both governors give me a, Break like come, on, man this is like that is that should just necessitate a freaking inquiry right off the, Bat like.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, YEAH i Think trump was trying to do some damage, control you, know had him, killed oh The clinton you, know, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I think that's what people the rumor. Is that's WHAT i think his brother thought Is trump was the one who did. IT i, mean it is damage, control AND i think it was. DONE i mean that's what they did To brunel get him in, jail and it's a vulnerable. Place you don't have to do too. Much and that one woman who like there's all kinds of records about, her she's An African american, woman but like strange deposits like these are all, Tells, oh five thousand dollars just showed up in your. Bank it's not associated you don't have any outside job or a second, job but you're suddenly fleshed with. Cash, HMM i wonder, Why.
Speaker 2: Like that's always a running thing with these people. Too, yeah money out of.
Speaker 1: Nowhere, yeah all you have to. Do LIKE i, mean you're dealing with a guy Like gates who's like probably Like, epstein with billions of dollars at the at The. Helm you, know like, wow well this poor person working overnight at THE, Mcc like what's the? Bribe and you may not even have a, choice but it all ties. TOGETHER i mean it's a knot. GUY i mean he's connected To franklin and that scandal and the savings and loan which happened During Iran. Contra so a lot of the School Doug reull gun running goes all the way back To Kennedy. CASTRO i mean it's just like it's always ever present all the way to the.
Speaker 3: Present, really, yeah it definitely, is uh you, know and, yeah it's just. NonStop. Uh we could get into a little bit of this. Paper but, also like you, KNOW rfk is starting a new. PODCAST i think that's another aspect of This mine. Wars, right it's just all these people got. Podcasts Dan, Begino he's, Like i'm gonna go go after The Black pillars.
Speaker 2: Online i'm done with you, know working with THE. Fbi you didn't accomplish anything that you said.
Speaker 3: You were gonna, do and you railed about The epstein thing until you got in there and then totally. Switched so you, know it's hilarious to, watch but it's also so. OBVIOUS i just don't see how many people can fall for.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i think that he's never gonna his reputation will never heal because just of like what you, said the flip flop is. Incredible Even, trump.
Speaker 3: Those people with those people they tend to, use they still use them, Though so like for, instance like if you Have Dan ungenie say something happens And Dan bongeno, GOES i support. THAT i love that, good Go, trump, Right this acts as a, driver right in a weird. Way so the people that can't Stand bongino but say they're still On trump's, side but then they See bongino say some shit like, that they're out of, there, Right so they can use these people as a, driver and they can use the dislike of them just as much as they use the like of. Them you, Know i've thought about that, recently how they can use the hate of an influencer and the like of an influencer on the same level and a weird discreditation.
Speaker 1: Tactic, YEAH i, mean it's it's really, incredible like That abandon's War room started after he was consulting With, epstein so like he Like epstein dies in freaking twenty Nineteen, august and then all of a sudden War room shows up and THEN. Covid like the timing of all this is just absolutely. Incredible when you see the timing come out.
Speaker 3: Well to that, point it's, like where Did Alex jones come up with the name Info? Wars what a great what ahead of your time? NAME i mean to make that in the, nineties that's, crazy you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, mean, Uh Bill cooper never Trusted jones and he did not Like.
Speaker 2: JONES i always comment on.
Speaker 3: That and what Did Tucker carlson do the first he Has Alex jones, on he, goes you predicted nine to. Eleven come, On, tucker you've been in the news for a long. Time you Know Bill cooper predicted nine to eleven and he didn't like. Him and it was so, yeah it's the whole.
Speaker 1: Thing So, tucker What's Tucker carlson? Doing like HE'S i, mean he's had For, concernovich who's like involved in the Fake epstein transparency binder. Fiasco never asked him about, it.
Speaker 2: Yep like whoa there makes?
Speaker 1: It rogan's the same, thing, Dude.
Speaker 3: And then that dude comes on and that dude comes on and espouses like some gnostic kabalistic. Ideologies when he came on the guy who received the, binder The moshevik or.
Speaker 2: Whatever ye.
Speaker 1: What? What what was gnostic? IDEAS i missed.
Speaker 3: That uh you, know he was talking about his concept Of god and stuff like, that and it was very AS i was listening in very cobbilistic gnostic kind of.
Speaker 2: Concepts it is a few months.
Speaker 3: BACK i listened to it like when it came, out so it's been a little bit uh to, recall but, yeah very. MUCH i just always my ears just tune up to that kind of, stuff even if they're just barely hinting at.
Speaker 2: IT i tend to, like, OH i see what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing it just A i always lit they're just slightly kind of just seeding the, minds, Right so my ear always perks up to some of those.
Speaker 1: Things look at how many people from The epstein network were On rogan Before epstein was.
Speaker 2: Exposed you just read my, mind it's just.
Speaker 1: Almost all of. Them kurtzels like this bought, human bought. Person, yes robots crouse all over the. Files all these atheists are on, there The weinstein, brothers.
Speaker 3: Like anybody related in, tech and you, know building this kind of fi technocratic.
Speaker 2: System.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think the point of all this is the technocratic. System, this you, know mind wars leads into the manipulation of the mind through. Technology AND i think that the first iteration of it IS ai until we get the implants and things like, that and our thoughts aren't. Ours this is mine war, still, Right so it's all part of the same. Thing even when you're talking about the technocratic police, state people think it's, separate but it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not at, all especially like somebody mentioned in the in the chat stargate and Uh, trump like when he first got into, office he rolled Out ellison and like we're gonna make a five hundred billion dollar investment IN. Ai like the government is LIKE Whoa like that should scare the crap out of.
Speaker 2: You, yeah it did for.
Speaker 1: Me Patrick kessler Asked, ramsey do you still work With george from Cab? Deaf is he still involved in researching pair of? Politics he is still, researching researching pair of. Politics he's still a. Researcher AND i THINK i did a show fairly recently with him And Todd wood on a satanic. CRIME i think it was last, year maybe earlier this. Year but, yeah he's still. Around you can go to his. WEBSITE i think cab deaf is still. AROUND i think you you, know cab deaf is like integrity and, voting which is we don't have, it which is another whole nother. Show BUT i, mean now you want to talk about technological takeovers all this, stuff fake polls and fake. Voting but got two hundred and seventy five, Listeners, GUYS i haven't really streamed for a couple of. WEEKS i was out of town and Then i've been working on another. Project but, anyway we're at the forty six minute. MARK i do have a hard stop at. Four is there anything you like to add or anything you like to finish up?
Speaker 3: With? Andrew, No, YEAH i think that this is a good late you, know kind of contextual lay down of you, know what we'll be gett. Into BUT i mean this book is a deep, dive SO i, mean these next episodes are probably gonna be some. SERIOUS i, MEAN i got a lot of notes on, it you. KNOW i just to mention one cool thing about. It he mentioned something called The homo. Electro homo Electro magneticus is a chapter inside of this, book and so you, know just that name, alone you, know that's kind of what we are just commenting. On where it doesn't end with just you know a little bit of propaganda right on the. News it ends with homo electro Magnetic, cannis which is this idea of we are electromagnetic beings and we should tap into the electromagnetic spectrum of our bodies so we could use this mind woarre tactics on the masses without them.
Speaker 2: Knowing and so this is how deep it.
Speaker 3: Goes it gets into, colors, magnets and, shapes which shows you that even just on the subconscious, level he understands things that go all the way back to Mystery, babylon back to the, initiation you, Know egyptian schools of mystery. Schools AND i think that this is an ancient practice of manipulating the masses with, symbols shapes and signs and certain. Words and now we're into the next modern era of, that.
Speaker 1: Right with the with these occult kind of. Adepts the moest are like sinister. People these are not people of. Goodwill like it's really like scary like, THIS i, mean some of THESE i Think BANNON i think is pretty dark. SIDED i MEAN i think that if he's even, CLOSE i, mean and he's out there talking a, lot it's just. Incredible these people are manipulating us And, Trump Like abramovitch is all over The epstein files and she's Like trump is doing you, know he's like a great. Magician just, yeah she said some pretty interesting things about, him and the rug pole like on him was just off the, Charts like we're not going to have any. Wars, Oh i'm starting The department Of war raising it up to one point point five trillion dollar, funds and Then i'm going to go to war Against. Iran you really have to see, this this conflict Of iran as a war that started last year and it's still. Continuing so the. Agenda, yeah so the first twelve, days then they tried to Destabilize iran with like social. Things then they tried to decapitate, it have it so, yeah and then random like bombings and have a like it's some kind of made and revolution like they did In, ukraine and that failed and then started another, war another you, know armed. Conflict.
Speaker 3: Yeah it seemed that they were trying to run a very accelerated propaganda campaign, too to get people to kind of sign off on The iran. War all they're killing thirty thousand, protesters you, know things like. THAT i don't think it worked as well as they wanted, to because the staunch Anti zionist movement that is kind of the equal and opposite reaction of all this going. ON i don't think they were able to get enough, propagandaized you, know messages out there and enough false flag events to really get people to sign off on, it and so here we are people hate, it and so NOW i, think you, know now it's PLAN. B trump takes the villain. Position he's just going after his own. People he's going After tucker And. Canvas he's On easter Saying i'll lat you, know praise At. La he's, Saying i'm gonna destroy a whole. Civilization and then at the same time you have this third party savior, system you, Know Joe, kent Jd, Vance Tucker, carlson all these people are gonna come and be the, saviors but they're all tied in with Like Peter, thiel, right this technocratic system that's being. Built Thomas massey posts of a picture of like utopia where we talked about wouldn't it be great if we lived in a world or this and? That in the picture it literally looks like a technocratic state with. Drones so Even massy is tied into. This he comes off as this guy that really Wants america to, win but they want a technocratic utopia as they'll sell it to.
Speaker 1: Us with them at the. Top they're the morlocks and we're the Eloy and that's really. It that's what scares. You these people are. Sinister teal is very. Sinister, yes it's very sinister connections and they all present. Themselves it's always the same cell like this tech is really benefiting YOU. Ai but the, SINISTER i, mean the ap sinister application of THESE ai tech farms is like six SIX g, network SIX g agenda and SIX g, network just like it says which people to check.
Speaker 2: Out real, quick, yeah real. Quick BEFORE i, GO i just want to leave you with.
Speaker 3: This you know this concept of The Third, temple you, Know Peter teel to your, point he's a, Gnostic i'm, sorry Esoteric.
Speaker 2: Christian esoteric means.
Speaker 3: That they look Under SO i don't think that they believe in this like phys Third temple that they're trying to build the Way israel. DOES i think that these people that follow this when he's talking about The antichrist and he's talking about all this, STUFF i think he thinks of this system as The Third temple and the, sacrifices the sacrifices will. Commence it'll be the sacrifice of our, essence a new style of. Sacrifice one of we're entering the age Of, aquarius where it's demand pouring out the.
Speaker 2: Water water represents.
Speaker 3: Consciousness SO i believe our consciousness are that's going to be sacrificed.
Speaker 2: In this new age of this new.
Speaker 3: Temple and so it's not going to be, that you, know they're not going to continue sacrificing like goats and. Shit, AGAIN i think it's going to be a different essence of sacrifice and it's more of this electronic grid. State So i'll leave you with that. Thought this is Something i've been kind of pondering around, recently.
Speaker 1: Maybe the sacrifices us because when that new assault On iran, happened this new murderous war crime assault On iran, happened they went after some kids at a freaking school In manab and killed one hundred and sixty five double tap, them double.
Speaker 3: Tap it was two weeks after the burning Of bail where they're calling them pedophiles and calling this The Epstein, war, Right so, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Exactly it is an incredible. Thing like It's trump telling a joke by he made the name Epic. Fury it's like almost like a. Rhymes it's like alliterative With epstein, Files like.
Speaker 2: He knows what he's, doing, dude he.
Speaker 3: Does and this is the next level satanic, magician mind war ship and, yeah yeah he is the changing.
Speaker 1: His, stories manipulating the market at the same time mind raping the. Public like what are you? Doing you're going to destroy. Civilization this isn't, Funny like you can't talk about, That like this is he's unhinged from. REAL i, mean he can be a master, magician but he's very. Evil like this is like off the, charts.
Speaker 2: Like he's showing his. Face, yeah he's rearing his. Head, yeah it's really.
Speaker 1: Ugly, andrew thanks so. Much SIX G. Report thank. YOU i will put a link to the podcast and in whatever links you, want if you have a link tree or, anything then email it.
Speaker 2: Over but six the agenda.
Speaker 3: Everywhere thank you very. Much, yeah tags in my little name description. THERE i appreciate. It, yeah look forward to the next.
Speaker 2: Ones we could do so back to back ones next week and just knock it out if you.
Speaker 1: Want sounds. GOOD i have a Next. Friday i'm, busy BUT i could Do thursday Or. Saturday well let's talk. OFFLINE i gotta. Run thanks, everybody three hundred live. Listeners thanks everybody for listening and check out SIX G. Report And, andrew thanks so much for.
Speaker 2: Timing thank you
Speaker 1: Then think it